Owned by my little sister by Takomaru
Summary: An older brother becomes his little sister's toy after she shrinks him with a birthday wish.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Categories: Age of Characters, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Incest, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4341 Read: 234284 Published: May 16 2013 Updated: April 09 2015
Story Notes:
My first story. I hope you enjoy.

1. Prologue by Takomaru

2. Ally's birthday wish by Takomaru

3. One sided fun by Takomaru

4. Hierarchy by Takomaru

5. Worst experience by Takomaru

Prologue by Takomaru
Author's Notes:
No shrinking yet. Just introduction of characters with a bit of action.



Ever since we were very young my little sister Alison has had a weird attraction to me. A few years ago it was cute, but she is turning thirteen tomorrow and the crush is getting much more serious. Me, being seventeen decided it was my responsibility to stop this before she uses her birthday as an excuse to get away with something again. The last two years before were stressful enough.

On her eleventh birthday she waited until our parents went to the grocery-store to pick up her cake then jumped on me, causing me to fall, and begged that I give her eleven kisses for "birthday luck." Then on her twelfth birthday she broke into my bathroom when I was showering late one night after our parents went to sleep and tried to get into the shower with me... With it being about ten o' clock now I was about ready to go to bed, but I decided now was probably the best time to talk. I walked to her room which was upstairs and knocked on the door.

Knock-knock-knock

"Who is it?" She said.

"Me..." I said a bit unsure in what I'm going to say now that I'm here.

I heard a scrambling to the door and then Alison burst out in nothing but her bra and a pair of my boxers and yelled, "Heyyy big bro! Come in my room, it's so cold out here."

"That's because you have no clothes on."

She caught my attitude and gave me a puzzled look."You should treat me nicer. I'm your only sister after all."

I sighed,"I'm sorry Ally, I just wanted to say----"

She cut me off, "I forgive you! Now come on." She grabbed my arm, with a bit of resistance from me, and pulled me into her room. Alison sat me on her bed. The blankets were messy and decorated with flowers. Then she looked me in the eyes and said.

"So what's up?"

I looked down at her half-naked body. Alison was in great shape being that she was on the soccer team since she was eight and did a lot of running.

I couldn't get the words out, "... I don't think it's okay to dress this way in front of me."

She made her lips pouty, unfortunately for my confidence I thought she looked adorable right now and I think she was already starting to get to me.

She said, "Why? You don't like it?"

Ally was looking intensely at me now and I was starting to get really nervous. I squeezed out, "I just don't feel comfortable with you being undressed in front of me and----"

She cut me off again, "I'm so sorry big brother!" Ally quickly embraced me and we fell off her bed and onto her floor. "Oops." She said insincerely, and now was on top of me and holding on to my shoulders tight. Ally was in a playful mood now. "Does this make you feel uncomfortable too?"

Alison smelled so good and I couldn't hold in my arousal anymore. I could feel myself getting hard. Her leg rubbed against my erection and her eyes lit up.

"You don't seem so uncomfortable to me!" She said, "In fact I think you are very comfortable. Especially if I---" she started gyrating her hips on my abdomen and I could feel heat coming off her crouch and emitting through her clothes.

Suddenly we both jumped at the sound of a door opening. Alison looked back at our parents door which was now opening and our dad was stepping out. Alison jumped off of me and closed her door. A few seconds later we heard a knock.

Our dads voice was talking through the other side of the door, "Alison are you okay in there? Me and your mom heard a bang like you fell off of your bed or something." He asked sounding a bit overly concerned.

"Yeah um I did" She sounded like she was still flustered from arousal, "but I'm fine. Thank you for asking."

"No problem sweetie." He began to walk away and I could hear him heading downstairs toward the kitchen.

Alison looked at me again with a big smile on her face, "We should probably be getting to sleep."

I had a blank stare. And quietly said, "Alright." And walked out of her room and she closed her door behind me.

Walking to my room went by in a flash. I barely even noticed my dad saying goodnight to me as we passed each other on the stairs. When I got to my room I turned on the light and closed the door behind me and said to myself.

"What the hell just happened?"

End Notes:
His talk with his sister didn't go as planned. Will tomorrow be better?
Ally's birthday wish by Takomaru
Author's Notes:
This chapter shows the beginning of his shrinking. Sorry if it's a bit slow.



I woke up the next morning from my sister pounding on my door.

"Get out here and wish me happy birthday!" Ally said. She waited a few seconds and when I didn't reply she shouted, "Come on! We already cut the cake without you sleepy-head, and now mom and dad are gone and won't be getting back until next week!"

This got my attention, "What are you talking about?" My voice was still weak from just getting up.

"Yeah, they said something about us being old enough to take care of ourselves now and that they were going to spend some personal time together."

Ally's voice faded into mumbles and I noticed the sadness in her tone. Then she got closer to my door and said, "Please. I'm lonely on my birthday."

This was pitiful, my little sister was begging me to spend time with her because our parents ditched her on her birthday. I cleared my throat. "I'm coming!" I replied trying to sound more upbeat, to brighten the mood. Then I said, "Give me a sec."

I could hear her giggle. Now sounding much more excited she said, "Okay!"

It took me maybe ten minutes to get ready. I got out of bed, and brushed my teeth. I had a personal bathroom and since I already had on pajamas, I was ready to go. I walked towards my door and held onto the knob. The memories of what happened last night popped into my head. It was too late for talking and I seriously hoped this wouldn't be weird.

I turned the knob and pulled the door open. Ally was waiting for me at the kitchen table down the hall, and I could see her eyes looking down at her phone texting. And for some reason the kitchen was saturated with a thin smoke. When I closed the door behind me her eyes darted in my direction.

We caught eye contact and Alison's lips curled into a funny smile. I suddenly got a chill down my spine. My sister had something planned.

"Heyyyy! Sit down!" She yelled down the hallway.

My legs felt heavy. I have no idea how Ally can make me feel so nervous every time we were alone. My feet finally dragged me into the kitchen and I could now see her cake, which was releasing all the fumes. It was miniature, as if it was made for just one or two people, and it had a small and vivid red candle burning in the middle of it. The candle seemed to be releasing too much smoke for its size. The cake wasn't even touched.

With a confused look on my face I asked her, "You said that you cut the cake?"

Ally replied like she had the answer on the top of her head. "We did. This one is special, because it is for just you and me."

"Umm, okay." I said just trying to get this over with. Then I sat down across the table from her.

Ally locked eyes with me and looked much more serious than I am accustomed to seeing her. She continued talking about why this cake was so special. "I really like this cute little candle. It is suppose to be extremely lucky."

"Yeah sure... Hey about last night, I don't want you to think--" She cut me off. It was a bad habit of hers.

"Okay! We'll talk just let me make my wish first." Ally sucked in her breath and gently blew.

The smoke that was collecting above the candle was blown into my face and I immediately started coughing. We both quickly stood up away from the table. And even after a few seconds I still couldn't stop myself from choking. Now I was getting very light-headed and my throat hurted.

Suddenly I noticed that my sister, who was usually as high as my shoulders was almost eye level with me.

She was looking at me intensely but didn't look concerned, just curious. This made me confused then angry, "Alison--" cough "what the hell!"

In a few more moments my light-headedness took full effect. I fell over and passed out on the kitchen floor with my sister looking over me.
End Notes:
What did Alison do to him? Was it intentional?
One sided fun by Takomaru
Author's Notes:
Alison lives out some of her fantasies at her brother's expense.



I woke up having no idea where I was. My head was pounding and I was holding onto my knees.

For reasons unknown to me I had been undressed and was surrounded firmly on all sides by some kind of silky material. It was completely dark except for what appeared to be a dim light coming from the ceiling.

My body felt so weak that I hadn't even moved yet, even though I know I've been awake for at least five minutes now. Then suddenly everything shifted, and I was snapped out of my trance-like state.

Thinking more clearly now I decided it would be best trying to get out of this. I stood up but couldn't get good footing because my enclosure was very much like a hammock as it swung a bit when I would try to obtain balance. I quickly fell back on my butt.

Before I had the chance to try to stand again, the place lit up for a split second. I was shocked and instinctively looked up when I noticed something enormous dropping in the enclosure above my head. It was going to fall on top of me! I attempted to shield myself with my arms.

The object shortly struck my back then covered me. I kicked and tried pushing it away but I was already enveloped in it from my stomach down. I was being lifted towards the light. It was so bright that I couldn't see a thing, and before my eyes could adjust I heard a booming, "HEYYY!"

The sudden noise made me begin shaking with fear. Only after blinking for a few seconds was I able to make out the female face in front of me. It was my sister and she was huge.

My vision was clearing up and I was now able to see all of her facial features. Ally was smiling at me and I noticed that her lips were covered in a thin film of lip-gloss and looked incredibly soft.

As I was still admiring her lips I saw them form words and whisper, "Good morning little brother... How was your nap in my pocket?"

I worked up the nerve to start talking now, "Alison! W-What is happening?!" My voice was trembling.

"Oh. Well, I shrunk you." Her voice was getting more haughty by the second. And I looked up to see her eyes dilated. She was extremely aroused.

Her statement gave me desire to take a look at myself and my surroundings. We were clearly in Alison's room but everything looked gigantic! I couldn't imagine being more than six inches tall.I didn't get what exactly was going on and asked her, "But why?"

She giggled before answering, "Because its more fun this way. And I should have fun on my birthday shouldn't I?"

I was taken aback and attempted to get to the point, "What are you--?"

Suddenly the fist that was holding me was pulled closer to Ally's face and my chest was pressed against her puckered lips. I was Instantly covered in her sticky lip-gloss and I felt her mouth sucking and wrapping itself around my entire upper body. With my head poking out of her lips I had a full view of her face as she was kissing my chest.

This was getting me aroused fast and I felt my erection being held down by her fingers, which were getting increasingly sweaty.

However this was my sister and the shame of this was maybe the only thing keeping me from climaxing in her enclosed hand.

Then I felt her tongue begin slipping out of her mouth; it seemed like it could almost burn me from being so hot. It was pressed against my midsection and began moving up and down from my waist to my chest. Ally was covering me in saliva and it was pushing me past my breaking point.

Her tongue seemed to have a mind of its own as her lust started taking over. Ally seemed to be getting frustrated that she couldn't get to my member, which was pulsating by now. She pointed her middle finger out away from me which exposed my genitals but still kept me held in place by her other four fingers.

Then the tip of her tongue darted to my erection and was now much more gently rubbing against it. This didn't continue for long.

Soon Alison applied and slurped saliva off of me with enough force to quake my entire pelvis. I gasped for air trying to hold in my climax. I did not want my own little sister to make me cum.

"Stop!" I shouted, but was completely ignored.

I caught her occasionally looking to my face in an attempt to see if I was enjoying myself, I wasn't. But all my sister could see was me getting more excited every second. The build-up was eventually too much for me and I began trembling. I unwillingly released my load on her tongue and she moaned simultaneously. Then she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and she swallowed.

Ally opened her eyes again and pulled her face away from me as we locked eyes. We both had blank expressions and after a few seconds of staring at each other she broke the silence and said, "You tasted amazing."

I felt entirely disgusted with her for doing this to me. I was barely able to hide the anger in my voice when I asked, "Will you put me down?..."
End Notes:
How will Alison's brother get out of this situation?
Hierarchy by Takomaru
Author's Notes:
Ally shows her true intentions.


It was a few hours after the encounter with my sister, and I still haven't said a word to her.

Ally placed me on her nightstand in her room a while ago where I laid down and rolled onto my side so I was facing away from her.

She occasionally would ask me if I was okay or try to hold me, but I pushed her hand away every time... I knew it was starting to get to her because she was loosing her empathy for me very quickly.

"What are you so mad about?" She asked.

At this point I was actually enjoying how frustrated she was getting. I felt like I could get on her nerves for once, and she was going to know how angry I was at her.

Unfortunately my sister's immaturity was starting to show too, "Fine! If you are gonna keep being mean then I'm going to hang out with my friends."

Good, I thought. I might get the chance to be alone for a while.

Ally continued speaking, however she was just mumbling now, "But you can't just stay here... Oh I know."

She began to reach for me and I turned around to see her hand just a few inches away. I attempted to knock it away again but it was no use. Ally had me in her fist.

My sister carried me up to her face but wasn't looking at me. Instead she was looking down at her soccer shoes which were across the room.

"Which one?" She said while turning her fist so that I was facing them too.

I didn't want to answer her question because I recognized these shoes. She got them in grade school and because her feet stopped growing around that time, they still fit her. I knew from experience that these shoes were beat up and smelled very bad.

I really didn't want to be in those shoes. So I decided it would be best if I started talking right now.

"Ally please put me down." I said trying to control the fear in my voice.

But Alison was ignoring me. She kept me in her left hand while she used the other hand to start untying her shoes.

I tried protesting again. This time much louder I yelled, "Ally will you please just put me down!" I was subconsciously starting to squirm.

My sister finally spoke directly to me, "If you won't choose then I will choose for you." I began to descend into the shoe, and I was starting to smell it...

I panicked, "Please put me anywhere else!" I said.

Suddenly my sister's hand stopped and after a short pause she said, "... This isn't going to work."

Then her hand pulled towards her face again, but this time she was actually looking at me. "You would have too much space to move around and hurt yourself... Don't you think you would be safer in my sock?"

I'm looking in her eyes now and she still looked irate. I wonder why she is acting this way.

I asked her, "Why are you so mad at me Ally?"

Suddenly her angry expression changed into sadness. Alison looked down slightly when she replied, "You don't appreciate me..."

I was shocked. I really hurt her feelings... I had been mistaken in thinking that Ally was doing all of this malevolently. I know she was the same little sister who always bugged me just for the fun of it...

I was quiet for the last couple seconds so she continued talking, "I thought that you would enjoy this at least a little!.. Don't you think of me as more than just a sister?... The other night in my room made me think so." Her eyes continued looking down the entire time.

Things were getting bad... I know I have to choose my next words carefully.

"Ally..." She looked back up at me so fast it made me jump. But I had her full attention.

I let out a sigh, "I think a lot of you. But don't you think all of this is a little scary for me?"

She looked back down again and appeared to be thinking for a second before answering, "Well.. I don't know." Alison was starting to appear and sound much more submissive.

"It is." I answered simply, "And I don't feel safe being so small. Especially when you are so big."

Her lips curled slightly into a subtle smile, "That's why I'M going to keep you safe silly... I mean as long as you are 'good'."

I didn't like the way she was talking to me. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I asked her what she meant and she said.

"As long as you do as I tell you and you aren't mean to me, like you were earlier, you won't be punished."

This was really bad. Alison was going to try to make me into a pet! I had to do something but I didn't know what to do... I tried to assert any amount of authority I thought I had left in this situation.

I said, "You can't just tell me what to do! I'm your older brother!"

Alison's smile was growing bigger and she looked like she was about to burst into laughter

"Yeah older, but much much smaller." She stated snidely.

I am feeling sickly nervous after that. My little sister was just being cruel now.

I shouted at her, "I'll tell mom and dad!"

It was a weak threat but it was the only thing I had. Surprisingly though, it made her stop smiling.

My sister looked much more serious when she said this, "They will never find you unless I want them to. And if I have to... I. Will. Shrink. Them. Too."

She made sure to make the last sentence clear... I didn't have much hope left. I never thought my sister could be this sadistic.

Ally was never innocent but she was always upbeat and nice to me... I don't know what changed her. Maybe having this power over me corrupted her.

Alison clicked her tongue to get my attention again. I looked up and noticed she was back to smiling but it gave me no comfort.

She asked again while turning me back towards the shoes,

"Which one?"


End Notes:
Will Alison's brother give in and obey his little sister? Or will he continue to resist?
Worst experience by Takomaru
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the big wait. I've been doing a lot of other writing so I haven't been paying attention to this, but I still think about it every now and then.. I apologize to anyone who has been reading, I can't promise that there won't be another big delay before the end but I'll try to prevent that.. Especially since I need to start finishing more of my writing. Motivation is more or less my tragic flaw at times, so I hope you can be patient with me.

This story is dedicated to everyone who wanted to see the next chapter.

 

 

 "How could this happen?"

 

I was talking out loud. It helped me not freak out, even though I knew no one could hear me. It was pitch black, and the smell was indescribable. My voice was the only thing in my little world that didn't remind me of Alison.

 

I was in my little sister's shoe, and she was enjoying it.

 

How did I know? Every few steps she would squeeze me painfully between her toes, like she was playing with a sentient rock in her shoe.. The worst part was that she deliberately chose not to wear socks so that her feet would sweat, causing me to move around a lot under her foot. I felt like a worm..

 

That was probably why she was walking so slow, she didn't want to step on me.

 

"Its so hot in here."

 

It was around 80° outside, so it had to be at least 90° in this old soccer shoe.. I can't believe Ally would do this to me. I was seriously starting to freak.. I have to get out.

 

"I have to get out! I have to get OUT!"

 

I kicked and yelled and swung my arms with all my might but everything just bounced off her enormous cushion of a foot.

 

"ALLY!! ALLY!! Let me out!"

 

She stopped moving. Did she feel me?.. I ceased my squirming.

 

Then she started to walk again..

 

"No.. No. No." I started to freak out again even worse than last time. I put my entire body into impacting her foot.

 

She stopped again. I didn't.

 

In a few seconds her foot shifted, I slid into her heel, and her foot flew out of her shoe above me. The opening of the shoe instantly became a huge blinding light.

In just a second, I saw her eye peek inside and her head eclipsed most of the sun.

 

"Hey meanie." Ally said sounding playful. I couldn't be more mad at her.

 

"Ally let me out."

 

I wanted to yell and curse but that single statement was the entirety of my mind, I couldn't have said anything else.

 

"Why?" She said with a giggle, "Are you sorry yet?"

 

"...."

 

"I can't hear you. Hurry up before I put my shoe back on. Im standing on one foot so I can't do this all day."

 

"Im sorry."

 

"For what?"

 

I was about to explode.

 

"I don't KNOW what I should be SORRY for Ally!"

 

".. then I'm putting my shoe back on."

 

"WAIT! Okay, I'm sorry I was a jerk. So can you please take me out your shoe?"

 

She smiled, "Sure! It was kinda boring keeping you in there anyways, but where should I keep you now?"

 

"..Ally, why are you treating me like this?"

 

She frowned, "How should I treat you? You aren't really a person anymore, are you?"

 

"Seriously! This isn't a joke!"

 

She looked away now, clearly feeling some sort of regret "because I.. I don't know.."

 

There was a short pause. Then I spoke.

 

"It isn't fun to be in here. Actually, it was easily the worst experience of my life.. Take me out of your shoe and bring me home."

 

Ally stared at me, she looked like she was going to cry, "was it really that bad?"

 

"Yes, I thought I was going to go nuts."

 

A huge tear fell into the shoe, some of it splashing on me.. I didn't even wipe it off my face.

 

"Okay.."

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A few hours later, I'm sitting in the middle of a chair that Ally placed in front of the TV for me. She went straight to her friends house a few minutes after dropping me off, but made sure I was comfortable first.

 

I couldn't count how many times she said sorry before she left. I know that she meant it.

 

I heard the front door open.

 

"Hey! Where are you?"

 

It was Alison.

 

"I'm on the chair where you left me!" I yell back.

 

I hear her footsteps getting louder, she comes into the room and spots me out. When she sees me she smiles and walks over to me.

 

"How are you feeling?" She says, now standing between me and the TV.

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I say nonchalantly. Trying my best to see the TV through her.. I honestly wasn't mad anymore, but I didn't want to be bothered either.

 

She kneels down in front of me. Her smile takes up about half of my vision. "Good! Soooorry." she leans in closer and kisses the entire front of my body. 

 

"Really, don't worry about--"

 

"Whoa! You taste gross," She lifts her head a bit and I caught a glimpse of the inside of her nostrils as they flared above me, "and you smell bad too."

 

I felt a little angry again.. 

 

She leans back on her knees and continues speaking.

 

"You need a bath."

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Next chapter is in progress.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3539