- Text Size +
Story Notes:
My first story. I hope you enjoy.
Author's Chapter Notes:
No shrinking yet. Just introduction of characters with a bit of action.



Ever since we were very young my little sister Alison has had a weird attraction to me. A few years ago it was cute, but she is turning thirteen tomorrow and the crush is getting much more serious. Me, being seventeen decided it was my responsibility to stop this before she uses her birthday as an excuse to get away with something again. The last two years before were stressful enough.

On her eleventh birthday she waited until our parents went to the grocery-store to pick up her cake then jumped on me, causing me to fall, and begged that I give her eleven kisses for "birthday luck." Then on her twelfth birthday she broke into my bathroom when I was showering late one night after our parents went to sleep and tried to get into the shower with me... With it being about ten o' clock now I was about ready to go to bed, but I decided now was probably the best time to talk. I walked to her room which was upstairs and knocked on the door.

Knock-knock-knock

"Who is it?" She said.

"Me..." I said a bit unsure in what I'm going to say now that I'm here.

I heard a scrambling to the door and then Alison burst out in nothing but her bra and a pair of my boxers and yelled, "Heyyy big bro! Come in my room, it's so cold out here."

"That's because you have no clothes on."

She caught my attitude and gave me a puzzled look."You should treat me nicer. I'm your only sister after all."

I sighed,"I'm sorry Ally, I just wanted to say----"

She cut me off, "I forgive you! Now come on." She grabbed my arm, with a bit of resistance from me, and pulled me into her room. Alison sat me on her bed. The blankets were messy and decorated with flowers. Then she looked me in the eyes and said.

"So what's up?"

I looked down at her half-naked body. Alison was in great shape being that she was on the soccer team since she was eight and did a lot of running.

I couldn't get the words out, "... I don't think it's okay to dress this way in front of me."

She made her lips pouty, unfortunately for my confidence I thought she looked adorable right now and I think she was already starting to get to me.

She said, "Why? You don't like it?"

Ally was looking intensely at me now and I was starting to get really nervous. I squeezed out, "I just don't feel comfortable with you being undressed in front of me and----"

She cut me off again, "I'm so sorry big brother!" Ally quickly embraced me and we fell off her bed and onto her floor. "Oops." She said insincerely, and now was on top of me and holding on to my shoulders tight. Ally was in a playful mood now. "Does this make you feel uncomfortable too?"

Alison smelled so good and I couldn't hold in my arousal anymore. I could feel myself getting hard. Her leg rubbed against my erection and her eyes lit up.

"You don't seem so uncomfortable to me!" She said, "In fact I think you are very comfortable. Especially if I---" she started gyrating her hips on my abdomen and I could feel heat coming off her crouch and emitting through her clothes.

Suddenly we both jumped at the sound of a door opening. Alison looked back at our parents door which was now opening and our dad was stepping out. Alison jumped off of me and closed her door. A few seconds later we heard a knock.

Our dads voice was talking through the other side of the door, "Alison are you okay in there? Me and your mom heard a bang like you fell off of your bed or something." He asked sounding a bit overly concerned.

"Yeah um I did" She sounded like she was still flustered from arousal, "but I'm fine. Thank you for asking."

"No problem sweetie." He began to walk away and I could hear him heading downstairs toward the kitchen.

Alison looked at me again with a big smile on her face, "We should probably be getting to sleep."

I had a blank stare. And quietly said, "Alright." And walked out of her room and she closed her door behind me.

Walking to my room went by in a flash. I barely even noticed my dad saying goodnight to me as we passed each other on the stairs. When I got to my room I turned on the light and closed the door behind me and said to myself.

"What the hell just happened?"

Chapter End Notes:
His talk with his sister didn't go as planned. Will tomorrow be better?