The Incident at Merriwinter High by Choreographer
Summary:

Merriwinter High - a lucrative high-end private school for students ages 16 and up. There, a quiet, often ignored girl and her brilliant but abused best friend will get the chance of a lifetime to do something they've been craving forever - get revenge. But will it go too far? Only they can decide...

Contains dark themes and lots of sexual stuff, though that is between characters of age 18 and up.


Categories: Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11856 Read: 50067 Published: April 30 2013 Updated: September 09 2013

1. Chapter 1 - Introduction by Choreographer

2. Chapter 2 - Trial of the Guinea Pig by Choreographer

3. Chapter 3 - Seduction by Choreographer

4. Chapter 4 - The Fun Begins by Choreographer

5. Chapter 5 - Miranda by Choreographer

6. Chapter 6 - Whims of a Bored Goddess by Choreographer

7. Chapter 7 - Reunited by Choreographer

Chapter 1 - Introduction by Choreographer

The school bell rang, and what was once a relatively silent, open hall was crammed with the ebb and flow of hundreds of students, each wearing the antiquated uniform set down by the school's administration - a bland, uninteresting grey polo and a pair of seamed khakis for the boys and a blouse and skirt for the girls, along with knee-high socks. The boys' uniforms were called ugly at best while the girls' were referred to as sexist and scandalous. such was the price of coming to Merriwinter High, a premier high-end private school. Graduation from Merriwinter meant employment anywhere...for the most part. High in power were the gender rules of the 1900's, and it was no secret exactly WHY the predominantly male staff still forced their 17-20 year old female students to wear what amounted to a schoolgirl fantasy uniform. For some, they took measures to cover themselves; others used it to their advantage. Some yet refused to care.

Kira Northend belonged to the last group. She blatantly broke the school's code on piercings, tattoos and hair dye, and no one seemed to want to tell her off. Sure, she possessed a silent, cool, elegant beauty, but the gym teachers and science geeks didn't fawn over her like they did over Rebecca or any of the other queen bee cheerleaders; no, Kira was left alone perhaps because she was invisible on occasion, and she liked it that way. In her opinion, if she wanted it, she could have it - and without pushing her chest together and putting on a valley girl accent. She stood at 5'3" and weighed just over 130 pounds. Her hair was wavy and long, vibrant red and silky. She liked to look good; not for anyone but herself (though sex did interest her - and profoundly - she was picky, and finding a person who could put up with her personality and desires for long still eluded her) and as such possessed a perfect hourglass figure she honed every morning with yoga and dance. She had a modest cup size of 36B, wide hips, long, curvy legs and size nine feet. Her lips were full and often glossy with strawberry-flavoured lipstick, and they were adorned with two rings of silver. Kira knew she was beautiful, and so did the popular clique - which made the latter very angry when she refused to play by their rules. They had lost many a prospective boytoy to the nonchalant dominance that was Kira Northend.

Kira was 19. This simple fact made her a target for the 21-year-old Rebecca Highland, blonde-haired glam goddess of Merriwinter High. Rebecca had a Winter birthday, and that meant that in her senior year she was able to drink legally. Her twenty-first birthday celebration was already the stuff of legend. Rebecca had the staff of Merriwinter wrapped around her red-painted finger. The only thing that could possibly upset her was the idea of a silent nobody gaining more attention than her. For reasons unbeknownst to Kira, she had decided that the redhead would be her rival, and on several occasions, stole boyfriends and dates - and in one instance, a girlfriend - out from beneath her. Mild things like personal relations did nothing to annoy Kira, but the persistence of Rebecca's interference with her life was beginning to irk her.

To make matters worse, Kira had befriended Miranda Townsworth, the timid goth geek and lowest rung on the totem pole. Kira liked Miranda's company because they both had an appreciation for science, herbal tea and Doctor Who. The two of them enjoyed silent movie nights, mixed drinks and discussing wildly dramaticized world domination plans - and discussing the local bitches of Merriwinter. Miranda suffered extremely bad teasing - she was not busty, nor very proud of her body in general (all of which had been pointed out to her by Rebecca's circle in various stages of nastiness). Until Kira decided that Miranda needed a drunken lesbian experience or two, she had never kissed anyone, and the very concept of being desired by this silent, overpowering redheaded goddess floored her. Miranda almost worshipped Kira, in a sense, and believed that she kept herself rather calm around her. Kira knew, however, and it empowered her more, which was something she could not quite understand.

Kira followed the pack of students, her miniskirt swaying lightly, intentionally oblivious to the occasional glance at her long legs or the whisper of the latest scandalous rumor amongst a group of students. She avoided the case of the fat, disgusting, nigh-predatory gym teacher, forced her way into a righthand corridor branching off from the main throng, and found mousy Miranda fumbling in her locker. "Manda." Kira said, using her friend's nickname. "Are we still on for tonight?"
Miranda nodded, her long black bangs coming undone from the loose bandana she wore. "Absolutely. I gotta show you something, girl."
Kira smiled coyly and reached into Miranda's locker for a Tootsie Roll. "I didn't think you had anything left to show me."
Miranda sighed at her friend's innuendo and slid her smart phone into the tight, ripped jeans she wore under her skirt, adjusting them so they fit comfortably over the fishnet stockings she wore. The two of them shut her locker and were surprised to find the sneering face of Rebecca Highland and a small crowd of cheerleaders fresh from practice - and fresh from showering. Miranda turned red and tried not to gaze at their more prominent and displayed assets, sliding behind Kira silently.
"Hello, babe." Rebecca said, throwing the last word like it was a savage insult. "Please don't tell me you two are going to fuck again. I don't need the thought giving me nightmares."
"Your lines sound like they came out of a comic book." Kira replied cooly. She popped the Tootsie Roll in her mouth and chewed it while maintaining a glare upwards at the 5'9" Rebecca. Kira's green eyes bored into Rebecca's ice-blues. "Is there something I can do for you, or are you taking up space just because you feel like it?"
"I go where I want, babe." Rebecca replied flatly. "I'm not here for you."
"Yeah, I figured." Kira said, subtly hiding Miranda behind her.
"The greaseball there owes me my Physics homework," Rebecca began with a troubled sigh. "In exchange for me NOT revealing her disgusting secret to the rest of the class. I assume you know what I'm talking about, Kira."
"Nope." Kira said with a sweet smile. "Though if you threaten her again, I'll fucking beat the shit out of you."
There was a long silence, followed by a likewise sugarsweet smile from Rebecca. "Excuse me?" She said with a hint of warning. "What did you just say, you fucking bitch? Do y--"
"--ou know who I am?" Kira mocked, swinging her backpack over her shoulder. "You've told the school she's gay already, bitch. Melissa told me: surprise, surprise, she still talks to me after you dumped her. Come to think of it, doesn't that make YOU gay, too? You should probably stop being a motherfucking hypocrite and get on with your pathetic excuse for a life." It was at this point that Rebecca's two friends grabbed Kira and pinned her against the lockers roughly, shoving Miranda to the ground with ease. Kira barely fought, simply keeping her icy glare on Rebecca's eyes, who stood above her and glared venom down at her.
"Here's the thing, Kira." She said as though she were a mob boss. "You and your worthless fucking friend had best do what I so polietly ask for, or I'm gonna have Brad and Jim rape you both. Don't think they'll get away with it? They're top of their class, varsity Soccer players. You've got to be kidding me. Who the fuck's gonna believe you? But I swear to God, you little fuck, you threaten me like that again and it'll be the last you do." She spat. She smacked Kira across the face, leaving long trails of red nail polish. Kira barely flinched, looking to the side without a word. Rebecca scoffed, turned around, and stepped on Miranda's hand with her 4-inch heel. Miranda screamed; Kira saw the gym teacher step into a room out of the corner of her eye. "And you, Worthless, are to finish my homework tonight, or it's gonna get much worse." She twisted her heel and walked away with her friends in tow. Kira lowered a hand and lifted Miranda up.
"You okay?" Kira asked. Miranda nodded, rubbing her hand.
"I like that better when you do it." She said, stifling a cry. Kira rolled her eyes and helped her friend out to her car, which they quickly discovered had been keyed - again. "So what is it you wanted to show me, anyway?" Kira asked as they drove to Miranda's house.
"Science shit. Remember that dream I had, where I made these pills that made people shrink?" Miranda said. Kira smiled and leaned her head back.
"Oh yeah. That made for a good fantasy or two." Kira said. "You still into that macro stuff?"
Miranda blushed and continued on. "I actually made it."
Kira laughed. "You're fucking with me."
"No, I'm not!" Miranda said heatedly. "It really works. It makes people, like, two inches tall. You can hold 'em between your index finger and thumb really comfortably. I tested it on a few of the cadavers in my dad's morgue."
"Question," Kira said, puzzled. "It's a pill, right? How did you make cadavers take it." She asked with a tone of confusion.
"I made a liquid version first," Miranda said. "But the liquid stuff is less effective than the pill, by my calculations." They continued discussing this while they stepped into Miranda's suburban home. Miranda showed Kira the shrunken cadavers - literally human bodies, but a fraction of their usual size. Miranda had made a rather absurd amount of the stuff, and had hidden it rather well from the other people in her house. They locked themselves in Miranda's room by nightfall, their favorite music playing while Kira got further and further into a drunken state; Miranda tried to work out Rebecca's physics homework.
"I can't believe you're doing that shit." Kira said, drinking from her glass. Miranda shrugged.
"It's base-level work." She said as she wrote. "I just think she was serious about Brad and Jim."
"Her boytoys? I'd fuckin' tear 'em apart before they got to you." Kira said with a giggle. She reached over a picked up a syringe of the green, viscous liquid Miranda had made. Miranda caught her eye and sighed.
"No, Kira." She said. "I've thought about it to, but, like...how do you possibly get Rebecca alone to shrink and steal, much less get her to drink something we made? Not happening." Kira laughed and straddled her friend, stroking her hair absentmindedly. "Oh my God you are insatiable." She said with a sigh.
"So we shrink everyone," Kira said hazily. "We take this shit and we just...bam! Everyone in the school becomes our toys."
"Yeah, and then the government comes and kills us." Miranda said, tilting her head away from Kira's breath. "Sounds like a science fiction movie. Get off me, Kira, we can fuck when I'm done..."
"But we need a guinea pig. We gotta see if it works for real." Kira said, completely ignoring Miranda. Miranda sighed and put down the book.
"Maybe grab one of the boys from the science club." Miranda said sarcastically. "They wouldn't even know what to --" She gasped as Kira pinned her to the floor and stuffed one of the pills into her mouth, a truly mischevious grin on her face. Miranda coughed and tried to spit it out, but Kira put her hand over her mouth and forced her to swallow. Miranda's eyes widened and Kira giggled, stroking her face with her free hand.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine...I won't hurt you...much. I did say we needed a guinea pig...and you'll do nicely, my love. You'll do nicely indeed..."

End Notes:

Mostly exposition and set-up. It'll get more intense next chapter.

Chapter 2 - Trial of the Guinea Pig by Choreographer

Miranda wasn't quite sure what she was seeing. At first, she had tasted the smokey burning of her shrinking pill, and heard the familiar manic laugh of her off-and-on playmate, her friend, her lover, her goddess...but where was she now? The ground was soft and spongy, the sky blocked by a huge obstruction. It took Miranda a full minute or so to realize that she was still being straddled by Kira, and what she was seeing was the monolith that was once Kira's pale, curvacious leg.

"Oh, wow!" Kira said in her half-drunken state. "It actually worked! Manda, you're a genius!"

"Y-you shrunk ME?!" Miranda said shakily. She was sincerely glad her cat wasn't in the room. "KIRA! Why would y-you..."

"Mir, if you don't already have an antidote, I'm gonna be disappointed in you." Kira said, drinking from her glass again and temporarily ignoring her 2" friend. "I told you I wanted to test it..."

Miranda sighed and ran her hands through her hair in frustration. "Yes, I have a bloody antidote! Kira! This...this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned my macro fantasies."

Kira giggled her siren-esque laugh and scooped Miranda up in her hand; the tiny girl gave a squeak of fear as she was lifted to eye-level. "I can barely hear you." Kira said with a mild laugh. Her breath smelled like vodka and washed over Miranda like a heat wave. "What did you say?"

Miranda tried to regain her balance in Kira's pale, soft palm and fell twice. "I-I said...I was never i-into shrinking, myself. I always imagined myself as the giantess."

Kira shrugged and finished her drink, setting it down on a nearby coffee table. "Yeah, 'cept when you're with me, you're sub. So you're gonna deal with it. Where's the antidote, Manda?"

Miranda gestured to her locked bedside safe and clung onto Kira's middle finger for balance. "The key is 40-36-29, remember."
"Yeah, yeah." Kira said. She opened the safe and extracted ten bottles of crimson liquid. Miranda sighed in relief; at one point in her life, she was not sure what Kira would do with her merely bound and gagged - but this was even more dangerous. Giving Kira Northend power over life and death in such a way seemed to her like suddenly a severely bad idea.

"Kira," Miranda begged. "Make me normal again please."

Kira seemed not to hear her. "Why did your clothes shrink with you?"

"Uh," Miranda began, blushing. "I know y-you like lingerie and outfits s-so I worked that into the formula. Don't ask how...the science is really complicated. No offense."

"Aww!" Kira said with a grin. "You're so sweet, Manda." She lifted her hand up to her mouth and kissed Miranda's entire body. Her strawberry-flavoured, gorgeous lips pressed to Miranda's shirt and almost knocked her over; she scrambled to get away from Kira's imposing, terrifying maw. "Manda, I'm not gonna eat you...chill out."

"L-look. Maybe YOU'D like to try being the size of an INSECT next to a girl that you know for a fact is a sadomasochistic, promiscuous goddess." Miranda said shakily. Kira considered this for a moment and put Miranda down on her table, next to her drinking glass.

"Listen up, sexy." Kira said. Miranda froze; "sexy" was her pet name for Miranda. "I'm horny, I'm excited, and this is totally new. I'm gonna play some games with you...and if you, hehe, obey me and don't be a bad girl, I won't have to punish you..." She casually lowered two fingers, her index and middle pressed together, down onto Miranda, easily pinning her to the table. "Don't make me do this, Manda...it'd be so easy."

"K-K-Kira!" Miranda gasped, clawing at Kira's fingers as she had done at her heels before.

"You now know what happens if you fuck up." Kira said with a hint of warning. As Miranda opened her mouth to argue, Kira began unbuttoning her blouse, and it shut Miranda up instantly. Kira's long, vibrant hair hung down in silky strands as her pale skin was revealed to her toy; it was infinitely more imposing this time, for Kira kneeled in front of the table and took up the entire sky in front of her - a goddess on the horizon, stripping for her. Miranda became soaked instantly, whimpering in defeated protest as Kira's blouse dropped to reveal the black lace corset she wore under it constantly. From Miranda's perspective, it made her hourglass figure as prominent as life itself.

"Fucking. Christ." Miranda breathed. Kira giggled and extended a hand toward her friend. Before she could react properly, Miranda was lifted again, this time by her waist, pinched between Kira's thumb and index finger. Kira swayed elegantly on the spot, gyrating her wide hips, and casually opened her big mouth. Miranda instinctively flinched; it was a hot, pink, fleshy chamber of both bliss and savagery; Kira's mouth was always wet; her blowjobs legendary - and the strands of saliva betrayed this secret. But her white teeth, pearly scions of a particularly messy death, was what concerned Miranda even more than the hungry black void at the back. "K-Kira don't!" She screamed. Kira giggled and let her long tongue roll out. "Wh-what are you..."

Kira licked Miranda's entire body, coating her in saliva. She sputtered and whimpered, simultaneously tured on and taken aback. Her nails came next, scaring Miranda half to death but proving to be surgically careful as they tore Miranda's clothes from her, leaving her trembling in her black lace lingerie. Kira moaned appreciatively and bit her lip.

"You're so cute," Kira said with a horny smirk. "C'mere..." She brought the terrified girl to her lips, applying a shower of ruby-red kisses and long, patient tonguebaths. Miranda went from afraid for her life to ecstatic, wanton abandonment in moments. The sheer sensation of her goddess's attentions blew her mind; her entire body sung with a passion she had only fantasized about. It was like being pampered by ten Kiras at once, each as divinely skilled as the last, and when it stopped, she found herself panting in ecstasy on her back in Kira's palm.

"O-oh. mmy. GOD." Miranda said in amazement. Kira smirked.

"It wouldn't be us without a double, now would it?" The redhead said with a smile. Before Miranda could reply, Kira's behemoth tongue lifted Miranda up, cradled her, and pulled her entire lower half into Kira's mouth. Miranda's initial scream of fear turned into one of absolute pleasure as Kira's tongue operated on her. She squirmed, arched and flailed, unable to even process what was happening to her. The double orgasm Kira promised quickly escalated into many more as her entire body pledged itself to the goddess that was Kira Northend.

"Y-YOU'RE SSSO...AAAH!" Miranda screamed as the strongest orgasm hit. Kira giggled, growled low at this sight of her friend's pleasure, and with one index finger, pushed Miranda all the way into her mouth. Immediately she heard the screams; this made Kira salivate even more and growl with a predatory hunger. Her tongue tossed Miranda about, pinning her against her teeth and the roof of her mouth, swirling her around. Kira's wandering fingers slid down her toned stomach to her panties, and she ripped them open ferociously, sliding two fingers down her clit and inside her. This did nothing to stop her torture of Miranda; she moaned and buckled, fucking herself intensely, slowly and in complete dominance of her lust. Miranda's screams quickly turned to sobs, and moments later, Kira herself came explosively, and spit the crying Miranda into her hand.

"Damn," Kira breathed, licking her fingers clean. "That was hot as fuck."

"K-Kira..." Miranda cried, trying to hide in her friend's palm. "Oh ggod I thought y-you were going to swallow me."

"What!" Kira said incredulously. She kissed Miranda lightly and frowned. "Sexy, I'd never do that to you. Sure, I might hurt you a little...fuck you up badly a couple times, maybe make you my bitch on occasion...but that's all play, love. That's all this is. Play. You alright?"

Miranda took a moment and then nodded. Kira laughed and replied, "Good!" And with that, Kira's caring mood vanished, and once again Miranda found herself pinned under the violet nails of her ruby-haired sex goddess. Kira twisted them; Miranda screamed, her eyes clinching shut. Kira hadn't broken anything, but the pressure was insane.

"K-KIRA!" Miranda cried again. Kira glared down at her sub and sneered.

"That's 'Goddess Kira', you underserving fuck." Kira spat. Miranda shivered beneath Kira's fingers; she loved being talked down to and controlled by her. Kira placed Miranda in her drinking glass and demanded she stay put.

"Wh-what did I do, G-Goddess? Why did you punish me..." Miranda whimpered. Kira smirked as she unbuckled her stiletto.

"Because I wanted to. You ready to treat your Goddess, hm? Repay her back for the seven or so mindblowing orgasms she gave you?" Kira asked. Miranda weakly nodded, unsure of how she was going to do that. Kira's size-nine foot, still clad in the striped knee-high socks she wore, rose into the air like a tsunami. Miranda craned her eyes up to look at the soft, beautiful, delicate thing she had worshipped before, now impossibly massive and able to turn her into paste if Kira wished.

"I've been on these all day," Kira whined sarcastically. She grabbed the glass and roughly shook Miranda onto the floor. Eagerly, she tore open her sock right at the arch of her foot and placed the wall of sweaty flesh next to Miranda's trembling form. "Rub them. Lick them. Do well, and I'll make you big again. Don't, and I wear you like an insole tomorrow." Kira grinned sadistically, and Miranda quickly pressed to her Goddess's gigantic foot, rubbing and licking for all she was worth, nearly smearing herself on Kira's foot. Miranda simply could not believe what was happening, or how quick Kira got used to power, or how fucking amazing she was as a giantess...she needed to see more of it, needed to fear her, needed to worship her. As she licked and pampered Kira's foot, she began formulating a wild, crazy, insane plan.

Kira yawned suddenly and lifted her foot, trapping Miranda between two of her toes. "Sigh. I could barely feel you. But what can be expected? Cry for me a little and you'll get your antidote." Kira began applying pressure, slowly and slowly, and Miranda's eyes widened as her breath left her. Kira had done this before by placing the arch of her boot over her neck; now, it was one foot that was threatening to kill her. Miranda began crying, begging Kira to let her live, praying to her. Kira smirked and let up the pressure, picking up one of the crimson vials and twirling it in her fingers.

"How much do you need?" Kira asked. Miranda gasped and moaned, wiping her face of tears, and stood up weakly.

"Two drops should do it..." Miranda said. "It counteracts the pill, rather than just making you grow. I didn't figure out how to make a growth serum, which, truth be told...is probably a good thing." She laughed, buckling in pain. Kira pouted and fed her pet two drops of the crimson liquid, which immediately brought Miranda to normal size. Kira pulled her into her arms and stroked Miranda's raven hair.

"You ok?" Kira said soothingly. Miranda nodded, almost falling asleep in Kira's hold.

"I have an idea," Miranda said sleepily. "About how we can get our revenge."

Kira smiled a siren's smile and leaned against the bed, letting her friend rest in the luxurious embrace of aftercare. "Tell me about it in the morning, sexy. For now, rest away..."

Chapter 3 - Seduction by Choreographer

Miranda and Kira worked through the night, discussing their schemes and their plan of action. While their target was ultimately Rebecca Highland and her inner circle, the fact remained that the entire school might have to be dealt with if things went awry. Getting arrested and/or killed was not in Kira's interests, so she kept listing off contingencies they need to have if they were going to go into this as far as they intended. Rebecca's homework, meanwhile, went completely ignored.

"So how far do you want to go with this, exactly?" Miranda asked as she filled five syringes with the green liquid. Kira shrugged, flipping an empty syringe back and forth in her hand.

"I have no idea, Mir." Kira said, yawning and leaning against Miranda's bed. "I didn't know how far I was going when I shrunk you in the first place, much less if it's someone I really don't like. It could get messy."

"And you're okay with that?" Miranda questioned. Kira bit her lip and smiled appreciatively.

"You can honestly tell me you've never thought of just straight-up killing Rebecca and her cluster of sheep?" Kira asked. Miranda blushed and sputtered for a minute, and resumed working. "Besides, if things get completely out of hand, we'll have to take it as it goes."

"You sound like you almost want that to happen." Miranda replied. she finished loading the syringes and placed them in a repurposed fingernail kit. Kira smirked and arched her neck back, looking up at the ceiling.

"I won't pretend it doesn't interest me." She said with a smile. Miranda finished completing the rest of their supplies, and the two of them finally turned in after a bit more giggling and scheming. Kira fell asleep instantly; Miranda, on the other hand, took a bit longer. She had given Kira a plan to become a goddess, just as she wanted; but was it right? She saw the fiery power in Kira's eyes when she owned only Miranda, and that was when she claimed authority over a girl she cared for...the thought of what Kira might do to people she didn't know, much less those she hated, both turned on and terrified Miranda far more than she cared to admit.

---------------------

Their first part of the plan involved the removal of Bradley McDenfer, the resident all-star of Merriwinter High and Rebecca's favorite boytoy fling. Every time Rebecca lost even a little credibility, she'd latch herself onto Brad again and fuck him to superstar status. For those targeted by Rebecca's cruelty, the periods of time in which they were together was the worst - through Brad, Rebecca was able to make his entire group of jocks her bitches. They all wanted a piece of her; after all she was so beautiful, so sexy, so perfect. Everyone knew that. Even the people conscious of her manipulative nature sometimes forgot to care.

But if it was one thing that could be said about Brad, it was that he was kind of dumb. Strong, proud, and very good at sports, but not that bright. He firmly believed that every failed relationship with Rebecca was his fault, and every time, he came back even more eager to prove himself to her. Bradley's lack of perception was what Kira counted on, and it was on this Friday afternoon that she made her move. Brad had come from practice, and as per usual, had snuck off to peek at the girls' showers. This was only one of the many atrocities he was allowed by students and staff alike merely because of his all-star status. He loved to stand there, shirtless and sweaty, his muscular 6'4" frame taking up the doorway as he stared down girls of his choosing. Miranda had been ostracized by him more than once before, on Rebecca's suggestion. Knowing the schedules of his girlfriend's peers, he was expecting to enjoy the sight of Katelyn Simpson showering after cheer practice - but instead found Kira Northend.

She hadn't seen him; he used this to quickly hide behind the wall that led into the showers. She was mostly clothed, missing only her blouse. Brad peeked behind the wall and stared. He knew that if Rebecca even suspected that he wanted Kira, she'd drop him like a rock and ruin his life in this town and probably a few others. He had only ever made fun of Kira and watched her from a distance, but he had quite the thing for redheads - especially curvacious, toned, tattooed redheads. He admired the way Kira's black lace bra pushed up her chest, which didn't compare to Rebecca's in size and firmness but worked on her. His eyes traveled down her waist and stopped at the miniskirt, which rode up as she bent over to unbuckle her shoes. Brad watched her get naked, eagerly stroking himself to the visage of his girlfriend's rival, and almost moaned when she stepped under the water and let it soak her long, crimson hair. She soaped herself up, lightly humming, and then made a noise like a purr.

"You just going to watch?" She said lightly. Brad froze and hid behind the wall. Kira giggled girlishly and continued on, "I could see you in the mirror. C'mere." Bradley uneasily stepped out from behind the wall, finding his confidence again and leaning against the wall with intent to display his muscles. Kira rolled her eyes. "You want me, come get me; I'm not gonna fawn over you." Brad laughed and stepped under the water with her, hastily unbuttoning his jeans.

"You're mine, little bitch." He said, grabbing her hair tightly. Kira moaned and Brad almost let go - he had intent to scare her, make her angry, tell her that this was on Rebecca's orders - it might make the blow less harsh if Rebecca found out. But no, Kira played along, and leaned into his pull, her eyes electric.

"Fuck yeah, control me." She growled, snarling at him. She bit him on the hand and he struck her reflexively, sending her to the floor against her belongings. Brad dropped his jeans and advanced on her, rock hard. "Gonna fuck me with that, huh? Gonna rape little Kira?"

Brad smirked and reached for her, preparing to force her to blow him. At this moment, Kira pulled a syringe out of her nearby backpack and jabbed it into Brad's leg. He screamed in pain and jumped back, pulling the now-empty syringe out of his leg. He had intially thought Kira had stabbed him out of some sort of bizarre kink, but now he didn't know what to belive. He just stared at her as she smirked, blood dripping down his leg, and threw it at her. She dodged it and laughed, and Brad went to strike her again when he felt dizzy. He stumbled, leaned against the wall, groaned, and nearly threw up. Kira watched his transformation with a malicious glint in her eye, eagerly moaning as she watched Miranda's science work. Before Brad could regain his senses, something hit his chest with the force of a train. He screamed hoarsely as one of his ribs broke and grabbed onto the first thing he could find - the skin of Kira's foot. She sat in the shower, one foot on top of him, and pressed down slowly.

"Ooooh," Kira said, grinning. "I like this *MUCH* better." She twisted her foot and he cried out again, which sent shivers down her spine. She licked her lips, lightly playing with him. He had shrunk to 6", rather than 2", as a result of her using the liquid, but it was definitely sufficient. Brad whimpered a confused and scared sound before she lifted him up between her toes and sneered.

"Yeah, I know. A little weird...but what can I say, I love power." She squeezed her violet-painted toes together and he screamed again, clawing at her flesh. Rather than crush him there, she let him go again, dropping him onto the floor. "God, Brad, you're such an asshole. And all people do is look up to you...it's disgusting." She rolled him onto his back and growled, staring down at him with fiery intent.

"Now...now look up at me." Kira demanded. Brad weakly obeyed. Kira rose her foot and he begged as water dripped off her size nine foot and onto him. She considered it for a moment and then lowered it down, encompassing him entirely but not crushing him. "Smell them...oh yes, smell my feet. Taste my feet. They are your new home...your new temple." She felt him kiss her arch and laughed, enjoying her power as she reached into her backpack and pulled out another syringe, this one full of red liquid. Brimming with excitement, she injected herself with it and pressed down a little, hearing another scream from her slave. A second later, she heard the telltale sound of the sprinkler system going off and picked Brad up, toying with him.

"Everyone belongs to me now." Kira said, her breath lusty and hungry. She squeezed him and he begged for his life. "EVERYONE is now just like you...gorgeous, brilliant, perfect GODDESS Miranda has blocked the exits. Everything worked out well...but do you know why I need you, slave? You're going to lure Rebecca to me..." She began to get dressed again, smiling sadistically.

"F-fuck you, bitch! What are you going to do to her...t-to me?" He breathed, clutching his chest.

"Her, I dunno. Nothing comes to mind that she doesn't deserve...so, maybe all of it. You? Well...you seem to like being sweaty. How about we go meet up with Miranda?" She said. Without another moment of hesitation, she desposited the screaming Brad into her shoe and stuffed her foot back into it, covering him with her arch. She purred, finished getting dressed, and left, swaying her hips arrogantly as she strode to meet her new life, Brad's weak hands pounding against her sweaty arches.

Chapter 4 - The Fun Begins by Choreographer
Author's Notes:

Yeah so it's been awhile, sue me. Sometimes life is difficult. Back on track, though! Expect a chapter or two every week, depending on events.

Kira strut down the hallway, her captive beating vainly against her sweaty arch. Each time he struggled, it made her wet; she had never before had power like this and enjoyed it with a lust she had not let out in what seemed like eons. The halls of Merriwinter High were empty and silent - there were no teachers, no students, nothing except puddles of green liquid dripping from the sprinkler system. Kira stood beneath one and let some of the stuff drip right into her mouth - no effect. Miranda's antidote had done the trick. She wondered where Miranda was now; who she had found first, what she was doing. Upon thinking of this, she lightly wiggled her toes and enjoyed a panicked scream from inside her shoe.

"God, I need sexier shoes," She said, glancing down at her plain black heels. "Don't you think, bug?" She giggled. When no sound emerged from beneath her, she growled angrily and kicked off her shoe, sprawling the injured Brad on the floor. She glared down at her new toy with a teeming fury. "Here's how this works, you little fuck. I'm your Goddess. That's...that's not a thing you deny. I could make your death a really awful thing, you know. You're so goddamn tiny, I mean...watch." She looked around for a minute, clapping her hands together gleefully when she found her first victims - a tiny guy and girl, ages unknown, looking extremely scared and confused. Kira crept up to them on all fours, silent as a tigress, biting her full lips in anticipation. When she reached a good distance, she spoke. "Hi."

The two of them jumped out of their skin, looking around to see the towering visage of Kira Northend staring down at them with a very power-drunken look. Before they could speak, she scooped them both up and sat there on the floor, smiling plaintively. "Hey, little ones. I'm so sorry, but Brad here forgot his station. You can blame this on him...I know I will." She held the girl in her right hand, dangling the boy by his shirt. Without much effort at all, Kira slowly balled her right hand into a fist...she first heard begging, then panicked screaming, and then shrieks of pain as her fingers crushed the girl into bloody paste. The boy fell backward, utterly terrified, white as a sheet. Kira sighed and put him back on the floor, crushing him instantly under the ball of her fishnet-clad size nine foot. She twisted the remains into the floor and laughed.

"Yeah, so...I'm gonna kinda go on a killing spree." Kira said to Brad, picking him up again and depositing him in her blouse pocket. "You can watch until I decide how to kill you, ok?" She said with a smile. A few steps later, a scream and a tiny crunching noise under her heel did nothing to stop Kira, who decided she was above those on the floor. No, they would die if they were in her way...or if she felt like being playful. A few sadistic ideas crossed her mind as she walked towards the cafeteria, Brad bouncing helplessly against her beautiful chest.

As she walked through the double doors leading into the expansive room, the only thing she noticed as missing was the incessant drull of noise that filled the chamber constantly. The entire floor was slick with green liquid, but it was sadly missing Miranda. Kira pouted and felt a miniscule struggle against her left tit. She snapped back into her composure and strolled into the cafeteria, taking in the sights. Out of the corner of her eyes, Kira often saw small shapes zip from shadow to shadow; she'd get there later. Right now, she was more interested in a pile of scared-looking students that had managed to get themselves onto a chair. Kira imagined it from their point of view; the world enormous and terrifying, and then BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! the footsteps of a gorgeous redhead of unimaginable proportions strolling up, smiling, and saying, "Hello, bugs." The five of them looked up; a girl among them gave out a scream. Another stammered the words, "K-Kira? Is that you? Fuck, why are you so huge?!"

Kira kneeled down next to the chair, her divine legs curled underneath her, sitting on her feet. "I'm not huge. You're really tiny. My friend Miranda shrunk everyone. She's really pissed at Rebecca and a few others and wanted to get revenge." Kira smiled sweetly; technically none of that was a lie. "She gave me an antidote this morning, so, I'm big too." She mischeviously eyed the cowering group of five - the first girl that had screamed, a mousy little thing, and the one she was speaking to, who looked plain. Two of the boys didn't interest her, but the third looked rather attractive. In combination with her sexual hunger and her new position of power, her eyes betrayed the sensations brimming inside her. Another futile kick from Brad furthered this want. "And, um." Kira scooped up one of the other boys, who began protesting. "Miranda says I can do whatever I want, so..."

The other four immediately demanded that Kira put him down; the other plain boy called her a few things that he probably shouldn't have said. Taken aback, Kira looked from her new plaything to the angry four in the chair. Her expression hardened. "Look, little ones. You probably haven't guessed at the full situation here. You're literally a few inches tall. I could do really terrible things to you and completely get away with it; hell, I know Miranda won't stop once she gets a taste of power, so why would I? See the little struggling form in my blouse?" Kira leaned forward and stretched the blouse across her tits. "That's Bradley McDenfer. I'm not scared of anyone. So, let's try this again." She growled in fury and gripped the loudmouthed boy, holding both boys in each hand.

The two boys still stared defiance up at Kira, but they looked much less confident now. Kira's eyes became smoldering pools of jade as she glared at the two insignificant pets in her palms. Who did they think they were? A lesson must be taught...but how? She didn't want everyone in the cafeteria fleeing...no, instead, she wanted to play with them all. Smiling devilishly, Kira stood on a table and glanced over to the entire room.

"You will all come to this table and gather around the chair. I've locked the doors; there is no escape. If you do not, I will find you, and I will rip you apart and enjoy your deaths. Come to me, and witness your new world as owned by Goddess Kira." She said, relishing the last few words. Slowly, but silently, tiny specks on the floor shakily made their way to her, asking for help, pleading with her. They crawled themselves over to her, and stood there as she sat back down on the table.

"Now then," she said, her green eyes alight with power, "I am your new Goddess! Let's begin with the basics. If you displease me, this might happen to you..." With a smile, she brought both her hands together in a simple clap, utterly pulverizing the toys in her hands. She ignored the cries from the crowd around her and nonchalantly wiped her hands off on the table.

"Or, this..." She smirked, raising up her stiletto and bringing it down on a few tinies close to her. She twisted her foot as she loved to do and growled low, biting her ruby red lips. "I think you get the point."

One of the girls in the chair, holding the other one as she cowered in fear, asked, "S-so...what do you want us to do? Like...what CAN we do?" Kira thought about this for a minute, holding her chin in her hand.

"Y'know...I don't actually know." She said thoughtfully. "All the things I could use you for, theoretically, would kill you. Not much point in threats and fear if I'm just gonna murder you anyway. Uh...let's see." She reached her colossal, terrifying fingers down again and scooped up the attractive boy she saw earlier. Placing him on the table, she pursed her lips beautifully and tried to make herself seem curvier; though, to him, she thought, she probably took up the skyline.

"Do you like how I look, cutie?" Kira said with a smile. The boy numbly nodded, his attraction to her marred by her homicidal nature. "Can't properly have sex with tiny people, didn't think that one through...but..." She smiled mischeviously and began to unbuckle her shoe. The scent of pleather and sweat washed over the boy as she dangled it for a minute and let it fall with a loud thud. Like a giant snake, her toes wiggled and danced slowly and menacingly, and with a final thud she set it back on the table, curling her lips into a smirk.

"Rub, bitch." She growled with a laugh. The boy shuddered for a moment and then went to work. Kira sat there, biting her lip, waiting to feel anything...but he was too light. She grimaced and scooped up the rest of them off the chair, demanding they rub the same foot. She enjoyed the sensation of having three people massage one foot at once when the sound of a broom propped against a door collapse to the floor broke her out of her trance. Snarling with fury, she grabbed the attractive boy and stuffed her in her shoe, angrily smearing the other two on the table under her massive foot. She leapt off the table and strolled over to the door, where four tiny pets were trying to escape.

"No one escapes Goddess Kira's cafeteria." She snarled as she bent down and gripped her new playthings. Smiling with a savage hunger, she licked her lips slowly. "You're going to be examples, you four...oh yes, I've saved the worst for last..."

Chapter 5 - Miranda by Choreographer

Miranda drummed her black-and-red fingernails on the desk, idly watching the toys on the teacher's desk fumble with the pencil halves she had given them. Wearing a half-amused, half-bored look on her face, supporting herself up by her arm and towering over the populace of her former Math class, she looked for all the world like a Greek goddess having a tiny bit of fun at the expense of mortals. Her soft pale lips curled into a smile as one of the boys fighting on the desk managed to overpower the other. Telltale streaks of red on the floor beneath the desk told the story of the previous losers. Miranda sighed contentedly, tiptoeing two fingers towards the fallen boy. He screamed, begged, got up and ran - and it was at this point that Miranda's hand lashed out like a viper and caught him harshly, breaking something that made the boy scream louder.

"Shut up, big baby." Miranda mocked, twirling the boy between her fingers. She had all the intent to crush him under her feet; the sensation of someone bursting beneath her arches, as well as the rush of power that came with it, was something she dearly loved and wished to experience more before Kira started...well, being Kira. But something told her to wait, and so she did, playing with him while chewing on the end of the pencil he had been using as a weapon. Finally, she smiled, her mind decided - it had been quite a few minutes since her teacher kicked his last inside her sweat-filled shoe; he'd go in there! Dumping the man's limp body out of her heel, she slid the begging boy in and shut him up with the ball of her foot, absolutely loving the squirming and kicking that accompanied his frenzied, slow demise. The winner of the battle gulped down vomit and looked up at his captor with an expression of fear and loathing.

"What's that look for?" Miranda said calmly. "You won, didn't you? Who cares who the loser was to you; in Goddess Miranda's world, you've moved up." She picked the boy up carefully and dangled him upside-down in front of her immense face, her lips contorting into the familiar mischevious grin. "What do you ask of Goddess? Merely request it and she can make it so."

"L-let me and my friends go?" The boy asked timidly. Miranda rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I m-mean...uh..."

"Really?" Miranda said, trying her best to imitate Kira's intimidating soft tone. "I could literally give you anything of anyone in this school. What about me? Is Goddess Miranda not beautiful enough to be worthy of request?" She tightened her grip on the boy's legs, making him cry out.

"N-no! I mean--yes, goddess! You are beautiful." The boy practically begged. Miranda cooed softly and twisted her foot rhythmically, giving the remaining members of her class the terrifying sound of crunching bones. She had entirely forgotten about the boy in her shoe, and laughed sadistically when she realized what she had done so simply, just by nonchalantly moving her toes.

"You're kinda cute, too." Miranda replied. "But, y'know, none of you seemed to appreciate me when you were my size. Guess you'll have to make up for that..." She reached into her pocket and took out her switchblade, a relatively small piece of silver that accompanied her everywhere. Smiling, she lowered it towards the screaming boy. "Shut up. Stop flailing, or I'll cut something off, I swear to God." She commanded. The boy stopped moving, but kept whimpering. Carefully, slowly, she cut the boys' clothing off. All was silent and tense, until -- WHAM!

Miranda's other hand came down like a sledgehammer, pinning a girl who was trying to jump off the desk to the surface with a snap and a scream. Miranda dragged her roughly across the desk, still holding the boy, and glared down at her.

"What did I say about escapees, little one?" Miranda growled. She swirled her tongue around in her mouth and spat all over the crying girl. "Fuck you. Drown in it." She turned back to the boy and smiled a very devious grin. "As for you, my little sex slave..." She tugged at the fabric of her 34B bra, slipping the boy in and pinning him to the bra with the flesh of her breast. "Good boy. Extra seconds of life if you manage to jerk off in there."

"Y-you're disgusting." The girl said, wiping the spit off her face. Miranda lowered a single finger down, pushing her head into the puddle of spit. She lifted her leg up and crossed it over her other one, leaning back in the chair and sliding the girl around in the puddle of spit while she thrashed. A struggling against her left breast told her the boy was actually trying to jerk to her, on her, and at this sensation she just laughed, drunk with power. She smirked wildly and stood up, towering over the desk.

"You know what? Playing with you fucks has been really fun, but I'm gonna go find some more. You bore me. Let's see here..." Grinning from ear to ear, Miranda kicked off her shoes, her blood-stained striped stockings visible to all. She wiggled her toes menacingly and climbed up onto the desk, towering over everyone. The remaining people scrambled and tried to escape, but it was, to them, over a hundred feet down. Miranda smiled again, baring her teeth, and stomped harshly on the first person she saw. A loud crunch and a blood spray accompanied this violent act, and it set off the slaughter. Laughing like a maniac, Miranda moaned and bit her lip as her once-cute-little-feet smashed people into tiny bits. She cared not if she got the whole person; over ten people broke into a mess of gore, organs and limbs as her feet came down again and again. With only two people left, Miranda lowered herself onto her knees, sitting on her feet, giving her last two pets a generous view of her goth-dressed body. Her hand reached for them--

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

Miranda's phone went off. She looked at it puzzingly, and then ordered the two pets to remain where they were. Both were two terrifed to even move, speak, or do anything other than tremble and wipe blood off their faces. Miranda reached down and picked up her phone and flipped it open - a picture message from Kira. Biting her lip in curiosity (as this usually involved Kira in some sort of lingerie), she opened it - and gasped in surprise. Kira had wasted no time. The picture of Kira's open mouth gave Miranda a new, horrible idea. Setting the phone down, Miranda's hand slowly approached the girl on the right. She begged for life, but it was no use. Moaning like a huntress, Miranda lowered the girl between her lips - and pulled her in with her tongue.

"What are you doing?! NO!" The remaining boy screamed. With a low, predatory growl, Miranda began chewing, the screaming in her mouth intensifying exponentially. Blood dripped out the corner of her lips and she moaned with renewed vigor, licking her lips dry and closing her eyes in ecstasy. This sensation of power was like nothing she had experienced before. Her hand traveled up her waist to her breast, which she kneaded and rubbed vigorously as she chewed the tiny girl apart. Finally, the screaming stopped, and she swallowed audibly.

"You--y-you..." The boy stammered, backing up. Miranda's hand caught him easily and he began sobbing. Miranda pouted in a mock concern and opened her maw wide, showing the boy her blood-stained teeth and gore-covered tongue. His screams reached a fever pitch, and with a vicious laugh, Miranda tossed him in...and swallowed him in one gulp. She didn't really mean to; he was just so tiny, and she was in the right moment. His screams, muffled but loud, became softer and softer as he slid down her throat to an agonizing death. There was nothing, then; silence in a blood-stained classroom, save for the weakening struggles in her bra. Sighing contently, Miranda gathered her things, pocketed her phone, smeared the boy against her tit with a giggle, and left the room, hips swaying, eager to find Kira.

Chapter 6 - Whims of a Bored Goddess by Choreographer

Kira strut back and forth impatiently, her heels clicking against the linoleum. The cowering bugs at her feet didn't dare move; lessons harshly learned decorated Kira's shoes, lips and the floor of the immense chamber. Blood still seeped out of her shoe from when she crushed Mike; she pinned him there and pressed down slow enought to hear every last bone break before he became paste. Donna, the poor girl, was scooped up and bitten into little chunks by Kira's sharp teeth, her blood now lipstick to the evil goddess; Steven she had merely thrown to the floor and laughed as he lay there, broken. "No one escapes Goddess Kira" was rule #1.

"I'm out of things to do, little ones." Kira said with a sigh, appraising her feeble catch of toys on the floor. "You're all too scared of me to make anything interesting. Ordering people around isn't fun if they like it."

"We don't -like- it," A girl named Sarah said shakily. "But what you did to Donna w-was...was...well..."

"Hot." Kira said with a goofy grin, sitting in a chair and remembering that vivid act of sadism. Donna had screamed herself into an insane mess as Kira worked at her. "Maybe I did go a bit too far." Kira wondered how Miranda liked the "after" picture she had sent of Donna in her mouth.

"A bit??" Sarah said, her eyes wide. "Kira, y-you..." She quickly stiffened in fear; nearby Aaron gasped and backed up. Sarah postulated herself quickly and kissed the floor. "S-sorry, Goddess K-Kira."

"Strike one, pretty." Kira said cooly without looking at her. She had no patience for disobedient toys.

"U-uh." Sarah said, shaking in a pool of her own sweat. "Wh-what is your plan here, Goddess?"

"Well," Kira said, standing up and pushing the chair aside. "I was originally just going to find Rebecca and peel her skin off with a pair of pliars, or something. I don't know, it's hard to get really creative when you absolutely hate someone, nothing covers it, and you can really only do murder once. You can't just torture a raging cuntface to death, because you'll be up all night wishing you did something else, y'know? I mean, with you guys, it's different..." She laughed and tossed her hair back. "I don't know any of you...so, experimenting with what it feels like to crush you, or how you break apart between my teeth? That's fair. But not for Rebecca."

Sarah fell silent. She had a feeling that Kira wanted Rebecca dead. "So...why are you stalling here?"

Kira blinked and looked down at her pet over her luscious curves. "Because you amused me, and now you don't. Hey, you like living, right Sarah?"

Sarah nodded slowly, afraid of Kira's next words.

"How'd you like to be my slave? It's a nice job. Every day you get to tell me I'm gorgeous, clean my soles, paint my nails, and berate your inferiors! Best of all, I won't kill you, provided you do well enough every morning and don't make yourself look too delicious." Kira said with a sadistic grin. Sarah looked down; it was either this for the rest of her life, or end up an unidentifiable smear. She nodded slowly and stepped forward. "Good, very good. Let's test you out."

Kira picked up the toys on the floor and set them on a nearby table. She kneeled next to the table and rested her head on it, her curtain of beautiful red hair flowing around her. Smiling like a demoness in her pride, she opened her mouth as wide as possible and let her long tongue roll out. "Feed me Aaron."

Aaron recoiled and begged for forgiveness. Kira scoffed. "Relax, pussy. It'll be a quick death. Donna was a bitch to me. Honestly, there's a lot worse ways to go than by the teeth of a sex goddess. C'mere." She reached for her toy and caught him, dragging him across the table and slipping his leg into her mouth. Like a playful kitten, she tugged a bit and pulled him off, now sitting on her haunches. Aaron's hand caught the edge of the table, as she planned, and the bodybuilder strained frantically to pull himself up. Kira was applying no effort other than the light hold she had on his calf. Sarah's gaze caught hers, and she understood.

"P-please, no. No, no, no." Aaron sobbed, trying to pull himself away from the titaness' clutches. Sarah stepped over to him, looking down at the crying boy and Kira's awaiting maw. Kira rose an eyebrow impatiently; it was still her Goddess, and it was still her or him. Biting her lip in apology, Sarah drove her own tiny stiletto onto Aaron's hand, and he screamed in protest but remained holding on. Kira let out a groan of disappointment and rolled her eyes. Sarah snarled, fearing her own death if Kira was too upset, and repeatedly crushed his hand. Finally, with the pain unbearable, Aaron fell; Kira opened wide, let him in, and snapped her teeth shut instantly. A brief sound of begging was cut short by the telltale sound of mastication, blood dripping out of Kira's mouth. Sarah felt sick and collapsed as she looked away from Kira's cannibalistic routine. She felt even more disturbed by the moans Kira made as she swallowed her prey.

"Yummy." Kira said with a smirk. She stood up, towering over little Sarah, and scooped up the girl.

"K-Kira, wait! I did what y-you--" SMACK! Kira's index finger struck Sarah in the face as she flicked it towards the girl. She collapsed backwards onto Kira's palm, clutching a bloody nose.

"Strike two, bitch!" Kira spat in a more threatening tone. "Strike three and you're out."

"S-sorry, Goddess." Sarah said between sobs. Kira giggled a bit.

"Damn right you are."

"G-Goddess, Goddess Kira. I did what you said..." She repeated, still fearing death by Kira.

"I know, silly. That's why I sought to reward you. C'mere." She said. She pulled Sarah toward her mouth and her long tongue slithered out, snaking its way along Sarah's leg. Sarah fumbled and complained; not only did she not have interest in other girls, but Kira's homicidal nature disgusted her further. But there was no fighting it, no preventing this advantageous act. Kira forced Sarah's legs apart and drove her massive tongue against the girl's crotch. Sarah recoiled; the combination of pressure and pleasure was intense. She bucked and fought as Kira delicately played with her, her own hand traveling to the immense breast beneath Sarah's position, and finally, she coaxed a climax from Sarah, causing the girl to spasm and scream in spite of herself. She lay there in Kira's hand, beet red with embarassment and disgust. Kira pouted and dangled her upside-down by her leg.

"Aww, you don't appreciate Goddess' gifts?" Kira cooed. She welled up a ball of spit in her mouth and used her tongue to smear it all over Sarah's form. Sarah coughed and sputtered. "Best learn to like her, otherwise she might not like you one day." Smiling with her usual glow, Kira slipped Sarah into her bra and giggled as the girl found a space to be comfortable in. "Rest easy, little slave."

Kira stood up and looked down at the rest of the toys. "Well, it's been fun, tiny fucks, but I gotta find Miranda and Rebecca now. Run!" She said, smirking with the last word. The bugs at her feet took off, and she caught one by the legs, crushing his legs into paste beneath the tread of her shoe. He screamed and panicked, trying to get back up despite the conditions. Kira giggled. "Crawl, insect." She demanded. The boy struggled and fell again, crying. "I SAID CRAWL!" She shouted. Sarah gasped in her prison. The boy whimpered and grabbed onto the floor, forcing his broken body forward. "Ohh, yes, that's it." Kira moaned. She pulled her bloodstained foot out of her shoe and set it two feet in front of the boy.

"Crawl to my foot. Crawl to the toe of your one true goddess." Kira said, her jade eyes flashing with sadistic glee. The boy barely made it, his face pale, breath ragged. "Worship the foot that broke you."

Kira laughed herself silly as the boy kissed her toe and tried to work himself under it; maybe he was attempting to end it? She growled and pinched his head between her big toe and middle toe, growling hungrily as he attempted to lick and worship the device of his torture. She sighed and applied pressure, moaning in lust as he began to snap and break. Finally, with a bloody crunch, he popped, and she dropped him without hesitation.

"C'mon, Sarah. Let's go find some new toys." Kira said in a husky voice. Gathering her things, she opened the door of the cafeteria and left, twisting her foot for good measure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth O'Brien stepped into the school, his face still numb from the anasthetic his dentist had used. He hoped Miranda didn't notice; History was soon, and she sat next to him - as such, he could barely focus. He never understood why such a lovely girl was always so picked on. Getting close to her was difficult; there was always that fierce guardian, Kira Northend, who watched over Miranda like a mother cat over her kitten. The news of Kira and Miranda's romps were legendary rumors, and Seth was jealous of Kira beyond compare.

Stepping into the empty school, he blinked and looked around. No one was anywhere. This was weird...it was lunch period, between Math and History for him...surely there should be a surge of people. Maybe a fire drill?

Something caught his eye. Something tiny, moving across the floor behind a pillar. Curious, he walked over to it, bent down, and stared incredulously.

"No way..."

Chapter 7 - Reunited by Choreographer

So, uh, Miranda? We may have forgotten someone.
--Sent Sep 18 at 11:53 AM--

Really? Who?
--Sent Sep 18 at 11:54 AM--

That awkward kid from your math class. Seth, I think his name was. He was out this morning. Came in late, pass and everything. He found Britney Thomson.
--Sent Sep 18 at 11:59 AM--

Oh, lord. Kira, I've caught that kid staring at my ass more times than I can count. Explains why he wasn't in math, though...not saying I would have noticed him, I was kind of on an epic high...but, yeah.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:02 PM--

Heh. You liiiiike him?
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:03 PM--

Eh. He's not bad. Not my first choice. But you know my first choice.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:06 PM--

Grovel a little and I'll let you lick my shoes, bitch. Anyway...what should we do with him?
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:08 PM--

Shrink him, duh...he wants my ass so bad, he can have it.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:11 PM--

Uh...yeah, I'm all out of stuff. I kind of went crazy a little.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:17 PM--

I am not surprised. Uh...idk, be Kira? Go to the quad; I'll try to find you. Bye.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:23 PM--

Hah. Fine.
--Sent Sep 18 at 12:25 PM--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Click, click, click. The sound of Kira's heels reverbiated around the empty halls, and as Seth looked up, his stomach plummeted. The last thing he wanted to see coming towards him was Kira; usually, she was warning him to stay away from Miranda again. But this time, she looked less angry, maybe more calm. It was certainly on her face; she was grinning broadly, a hungry grin that scared him a little. He tried to quiet the little girl he found, and she seemed to get the message at the sound of her heels.

"Hey, there." Kira said in her playful tone. Seth turned a slight red and looked up at her. "You come in late?"

"K-Kira." Seth said, raising his hands in a defensive manner. "Wh-where is everyone? What happened?" He tried to hide Britney behind his backpack.

"Miranda and I," She began, putting emphasis on the first word just to watch him squirm, "Shrunk everyone in the school."

Seth blinked; it was hard to believe, but then again, evidence was right before him. "H-how?"

"Witchcraft."

"No, really." Seth replied in a sincere tone. Kira giggled.

"I'm not telling you," She said with a smirk. "Ask Miranda when you see her. C'mon, she's waiting."

Seth turned red again and bit his lip. "W-waiting, f-for me?" He stammered. Kira rolled her eyes and giggled again.

"Yeah, stud." She said sarcastically. "You gonna let her slip by, or what?"

Seth began to gather his things and get to his feet when he remembered Britney. "U-uh." He said. Britney was waving her arms and silently begging; she obviously did not want Kira to see her. Kira turned to him, looking at him over her shoulder.

"What is it?" She asked. Seth shook his head and tried to scoop her up quickly.

"N-nothing." He stammered again. Kira turned around slowly, a glint in her jade eyes.

"Found one, did you?" She said in a low, husky voice. Seth turned pale and shook his head again. Kira cocked her head to the side playfully. "I would not lie to me." Seth gulped; his fear of Kira outweighed a lot of things that he'd consider potent. He held Britney out in his hand, and she cowered from the sight of the titaness before her. Kira giggled and bit her lip hungrily. "Oooh, hey there."

"Why is she so afraid of you?" Seth asked. Kira picked Britney up out of Seth's hand and gave her a hungry glare. "Kira?"

"Oh," Kira said with a shrug. "Probably because Miranda and I sometimes get a little carried away when we're playing...and news must've traveled fast. Either that, or Britney's found a new position in life where she might not want to be noticed by old enemies." Kira growled. She gave the little girl a squeeze and she yelped.

"Kira, don't hurt her." Seth muttered. Kira rose an eyebrow.

"Why not? For what reason do you think we shrunk everyone, anyway?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip. Seth blinked a few times. "They used to be big, and now they're nothing. Insects, playthings, toys. We're instant goddesses. And, Seth? We can do it to you, to. So...learn your fucking place." She closed her hand around Britney, making the little girl scream and cry.

"K-Kira..." Seth pleaded. Kira rolled her eyes and let her hand loosen; Britney's hyperventilating form clung to a finger and quivered.

"You're such a baby." Kira mocked. She slid Britney into her blouse pocket and turned to walk back down the hall. "I'm going to find Miranda and have more fun. You're welcome to follow me, but if you keep complaining I'm going to end you."

Seth growled and gathered up his things and chased after Kira. He was glad that, despite Kira's overpowering dominance, he was able to convince her not to do something she'd regret.

Kira, on the other hand, grinned broadly as her back was turned to him. He had spared Britney's life for now; perhaps made her death worse in the end...but he had certainly not heard the crunches and screams coming from within her patent leather shoes. With a smirk and a twist of her foot, Kira put her sweat slaves in their places.

"What was that?" Seth asked as he barely heard the final crunch. Kira looked back at him and just smiled her wide smile. Seth gulped; maybe he didn't want to know. Knuckles white, he followed Kira down the long, eerily empty hall to the quad; an intersection between four hallways that had a carpeted section in the center. Sitting in this section was Miranda, kneeling on the carpet admist a gathering of tiny classmates. Kira walked into the room and leaned against one of the stone pillars; the sight of this new, terrifying goddess made the tinies amongst Miranda's knees scream anew. Seth was marvelled by Miranda's beauty even more so than usual; she looked absolutely divine.

"Hey." He said timidly. Miranda gave a short wave, and then leapt up and hugged Kira, kicking one of her pets forward as she leapt at her redheaded lover.

"Hey, Manda." Kira said with a smile. "Who do we have here?" She asked, looking down at the little ones on the carpet. Some, who had before looked as though they might have tried to escape Miranda, froze and stared up Kira's relative miles of legs to meet her gaze.

"No one in particular," Miranda replied calmly. "Just a collection. There's thirty-six here. How many have you got?" Miranda asked, being intentionally vague.

"Including the one in my pocket that the boy here found? Seventy-four." Kira said sweetly. Miranda's jaw hung open for a moment; Seth, meanwhile, growled at being called 'boy'.

"Well, we can share these ones, can't we?" Miranda said, biting her lip. The sexual tension eminating from her was tangible. Kira smirked and ruffled Miranda's hair.

"Of course, silly..." Kira cooed. This caused the tinies at her feet to start screaming. Without much hesitation, Kira lifted her foot up and brought it down on one of the screaming ones, making him explode into a mess of blood and viscera. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She roared. The din coming from the floor simmered down to a quiet stammer. Seth stumbled backward and fell, both shocked and terrified. Kira drew her switchblade and looked to Miranda. "Tie him up."

Miranda picked up her backpack and walked over to Seth, kneeling down and taking out one of her syringes, as well as two pairs of steel handcuffs. "Hey. I know you probably think we're a little fucked up...and, while that's true...you're going to have to deal with it. Now, if you be good, I can PROBABLY convince Kira not to bite your legs off. Um, if you're not? Well...I can't promise ANYTHING." She said with a giggle. She cuffed his wrists and ankles together; despite the situation, Seth got both red in the face and tight in the jeans. Miranda smirked; she had never had this effect before. "You sit there and be good...or I'll jab you with this here syringe, and your life will get much worse."

"You're too nice," Kira muttered. She looked down at the toys cowering in fear before her, a wide smirk on her face. Euphoria was beginning to return; it was the first time both she and Miranda had an audience to the rumors circulating about their sex life. Taking Miranda's hand, she pushed the smaller girl against a pillar and kissed her hungrily, nibbling her lower lip and catching her wrist in her hand. Miranda melted and moaned into Kira's mouth; her left hand, holding one of the tiny boys she had captured, methodically churned and flipped him between her fingers as she writhed, breaking the boy apart slowly. Seth gulped and looked away.

This was both too hot and too fucked up for words.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3489