My Life with Goddess Yuki by demonotaku
Summary:

Hello, I am just your adverage college student till one day a classmate has shrunk me, now this is my journal with my new goddess.


Categories: Lesbians, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Butt Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11283 Read: 45415 Published: April 28 2013 Updated: April 30 2013

1. Chapter 1 by demonotaku

2. Chapter 2 - Day 1 Hour 1 by demonotaku

3. Chapter 3, Day 1 - Hour 2 by demonotaku

4. Chapter 4: Day 1 - Hour 3 by demonotaku

5. Chapter 5 by demonotaku

6. Chapter 6 by demonotaku

7. Chapter 7 by demonotaku

Chapter 1 by demonotaku
Author's Notes:

This is my first Story, I just felt like it was time for me to finally write one after enjoying stories for many years.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“Today, I am writing this as a remembrance. Two days ago, my world was changed due to a science experiment, now I am a pet.” He laughed as he was typing on a shrunken laptop, looking at the small glowing screen glad she at least gave him a dollhouse with electric, running water and all the utilities he would need when he wasn’t pleasing her. “I been with her for the last two days, it seemed like forever.” He laughed to himself, as he looked outside the house at the massive bed knowing she is a sleep. He looked back at the glowing screen, “This is the story of what I would have dreamed about, but now is my life. The life of a shrunken person to a college student, my Goddess Yuki.”

 

He bit his lip as he looked back at the bed as she rolled over and he saw her body, he always dreamed of her, but was too scared ever to ask her out. “Well now I serve her.” He laughed to himself as he began typing thinking of what happened, “It began two days ago.”

 

Day 0 – The Day My World Shrunk.

 

“My name is Kyle, I been going to the University of Oregon for the last year specializing in science, it always interested me, I didn’t think this would happen though.” He looked thinking as he heard her in his mind that day, as he went back to typing. “Yuki, just joined my science class a couple days ago and of course I was put as her lab partner.” He closed his eyes, “That sounds so much like this was all planned as he deleted that and continued typing. “I explained what I was trying to do that lab, I was going to develop a chemical that could be used to shrink items for assistance in moving. I know that isn’t world shattering but if you moved a couch up 4 flights of stairs you would want to.”

 

  “What’s that?” Yuki asked as he was paying attention to his liquid writing notes on to a small note book. Her brown eyes was looking in to the clear liquid that was being heated via a beaker, as he pulled out a eye dropper and dropped a bit on the pen as it began to shrink a little. “Did that pen just shrink?” she screamed out as he placed his hand over her mouth.

 

“I know I don’t know you, but I will explain.” He was stunned by her beauty, she was like his dream girl her perfect blue eyes, and her body that would drive any man wild with lust. “I am developing a liquid that you can drop a tiny bit to shrink any object, so you would be able to move an entire apartment, in one car.” He looked at the liquid, “It also makes things durable.”

 

She laughed a little bit, “So you’re more concerned about shrinking things then saving the planet, or curing cancer or HIV?” She looked at him as she picked up the shrunk pencil as he looked up at her. She moved the pencil with her palm only as she flipped it in the air and caught it holding it tight in her hand. “So, do you want to do something maybe after class?”

 

He saw the pencil bounce in her hand as he blushed, it was something that would have been in one of the stories he read on the internet at night, “Sure, but I’m going to be here at night working on this project, is that alright?” He blushed as he looked at the pencil and just thought if he was that pencil. “Let’s Yuki.” He smiled as she jumped up and down.

 

“Good, and you won’t regret it, I promise you that. You could say today will change your life.” Yuki said, as he wondered about that comment, as he just shook his head as the bells ring and the class was over. Everyone knew he was the science geek in the school, the one who wouldn’t ever have a girlfriend in this school due to his dedication to his science work, as Yuki walked and locked the door as she smiled towards him, “You know, Kyle. You’re a very hard person to find.”

 

He was baffled at what she just said, “What do you mean, hard to find?” He looked towards her as he got up from his chair and began to clean the beakers that the others didn’t clean, “Those jerks, don’t understand what it means to be a scientist” he thought as she walked over quietly as she put some of the chemical he was making in to his drink as she smiled.

“What I meant, is I know what you do at home on your free time, I’ve read your stories online.” His eyes opened wide as he turned around. “I saw your notebook in your bag, I don’t mind.” She smiled as she looked at him and walked, she was taller than me to begin with and it turned me on as I couldn’t hide it. She was a true goddess on earth at regular size, “You could say I’m a goddess, I always dreamed of having my own shrunken man.”

He walked over to his table and sat down, “Really, well maybe if this liquid works, you could shrink me.” He said joking, he didn’t know if it even would work on a human as he laughed drinking the soda he had in his hand, it tasted funny as he began to get dizzy, “What’s going on?” He fell off the chair as she walked as she smiled.

 

“Now you’re my toy and when you wake up the games begin.” She watched as he shrunk to a nice portable size of 4 inches, “Mmmm, you’re going to be fun to play with.”She picked up his clothes and took his keys as she cleaned up his area to make it seem he left peacefully. "You won't be coming here again, Kyle." She said as he was picked up and put in her jacket as she walked outside of the building as she drove off to her place outside of the town

 

End Notes:

Chapters will be done in sections of the first day next, this is my first story so I hope you enjoyed it. 

Chapter 2 - Day 1 Hour 1 by demonotaku
Author's Notes:

Here is the first hour of his Journey but I wonder what will happen later on.

He sighed as he looked at the sleeping goddess on the bed in the distance, “She changed my life, should I really make her happy by continuing writing this out? I know she wants me to write out a book of our day’s journeys, but she always risked my life.” He shook his head as he just looked at the screen, “I wrote these stories all the time and now I am living it.”  He went back to typing as he smiled.

 

Day 1, Hour 1 – The Life Change

She arrived back at home as she parked his car in her garage, she never really drove before but really she didn’t care to as she smiled hoping her toy wasn’t awake yet as she got to her bed room and locked her door to make sure if her roommate came home she wouldn’t bother her. “I have all the time in the world with him, and if someone interrupts, well I will have another toy.” She thought to herself as she was getting things ready, putting the vial in her top drawer where she kept her underwear, when she actually wore them as she stripped her clothes as she heard some moans from me as she looked down. “Damn it! Oh well wanted to get my leather dominatrix outfit before he woke up, this works though.” She looked down as she was naked as she seen a little body move out of the jacket.

“Where am I?” I thought when I crawled out what felt like a black tent in front of two massive cups of fabric, “Oh Shit, I think I know what this is.” She was watching all of this as she just smiled looking high above him as she began thinking about him, what he must be thinking seeing her bra on the ground. He just looked past the bra laying on the ground as he saw her feet, they were almost as tall as he was, and they were long at least 2 times the size of him as she began tapping her toes. He looked up and saw Yuki looking down at him fully naked, her pussy looked wet like she been fantasizing this.

“Welcome to your new life, Slave. You will refer to me as your new Goddess, Goddess Yuki, You understand that.” He nodded as he looked at her body from here, she was much more beautiful now then she was before as she bent over and picked him up, bringing her to her face. “You always wrote stories about a Japanese goddess shrinking people, using them how ever she wanted as sex toys, food or just to crush them. I always got so wet reading your stories, like I could be her, the one you write about, and the one who you based everything on.”

 

She began to move her hand to her cunt and rubbed it with one finger, “Oh yes, my slave, you will be used like your men in your story, nothing but a whore, to pleasure your dominate goddess.” She smiled as she dropped her on the bed as she pulled out two houses, “See I used to make doll houses, but they were much too small for a slave like you, so I used them as my personal toys, what I used to use as sexual toys when I read your Mega stories, about the woman who destroyed Tokyo, and had to use Tokyo Tower to get off. One of my favorites, I actually made a replica but I destroyed it using my muscles.”

 

He was beginning to get really scared as he continued to listen to her, she been stalking him online this entire time as he noticed she been rubbing herself as he knows what she wants to do, “But I need a real person, So I found you were some geek who was making this potion, and now you will never return to normal and will be mine forever.” She smiled as she grabbed and brought him to her face again holding him tight like the pencil, “Now you will please your Goddess when she wants, will you slave?

 

“Yes Goddess, I will please you when you need it.” He smiled as he was scared what she wants to do.” I want you inside of me now, Slave” She took him as she looked at him, “I know you must been wondering what it’s like, Now you will know.” She sat back on her bed with her legs spread wide, as he looked in her massive pussy. It was almost as big as he was dripping with fluid as she spread her lips open, “Mmmm, Your goddess is horny, that’s bad if you don’t satisfy her.”

 

She pushed him inside her as she moaned, “Oh that feels good.” She barely had a grasp on to his feet as she begins pumping him in and out of her. “I bet you’re having a time of your life in there, in your goddess’s pussy.” She had a big grin as she grasped one of her breasts and pushed him all the way in and let go of him, “Now please me on your own,  come on move inside me and explore my pussy deep.” She moaned as she began rubbing her clit

 

  The heat was radiating off her cunt before she shoved me in there like a living vibrator, it was true I often wrote stories like this on the computer but to actually live it? It was awesome, feeling her from the inside her. “Oh god, is she going to kill me, or am I just to drown in her liquid.” I heard what she said from outside her pussy as she pushed myself all the way inside and closed her lips. “So I am just a dildo to you?” He continued to think as he began to crawl deeper in to her cunt, as it became wetter. “Guess I need to please her.” He began rubbing her walls with his hands as he began to massage the walls with every step.”

 

“Oh, this is much better than I thought” She moaned as she smiled feeling the little man crawl deeper inside her, as she couldn’t contain it anymore. She wanted more pleasure then just this as she reached over to her nightstand and pulled out a vibrator. “You’re going to meet your new friend, Mr. Rabbit.” His eyes were opened wide by this as her walls began to squeeze on him, “Yes, Mr. Rabbit is my sex toy, I used it all the time when I didn’t like to role play that I was a giantess with my toy houses, Mmmm.” She moaned shoving it in to her.

 

He didn’t want to be crushed by the toy, so he quit rubbing her as he quickly moved higher in to her tight cunt, as she was growing closer to her orgasmic squeeze and what would have surely been the death of me. He stopped typing the story out as he tasted her still from her last games with her, on his lips, as he continued with his story. The liquid was sweet, like honey, as more of it flew in to his mouth as he crawled deeper inside her. “Oh god, I’m so close get in there, Mr. Rabbit.” I heard from the outside of the wet cave shoved the toy deep inside her as she felt the vibrations go through her cunt as the toy pushed him like a gigantic finger deeper pushing myself right on the back wall facing the toy.

 

She was moving more wildly as she was growing closer with every vibration, she was arching her back as she bucked her hips in every direction. “She wanted to cum, and I was going to make her cum.” He thought as he spread out the best he could in her wet and tight cunt as he leaned over and stretched as his body was used as an extension of her toy. It spun him with so force he felt a rush of liquid push him out of where he was and right on to the head of her toy as she came.

 

She smiled as she pulled out her toy and attached to the top of it was him, “Aww, is my slave tired from pleasing his goddess?” She said as she licked the base, “I hope you are not too tired, I’m still wanting pleasure from you and I’m just starting with you.” She smiled as she continued licking the shaft of the toy like it was some penis. He finally was able to look up to her face fully, seeing her deep blue eyes and black hair. Her hair was always kind of long but it covered her nicely in this role, as he looked down at the strands seeing it went down to her breasts. Her breasts were nice and big to him, if he would have to guess she was at least a C or D cup. He saw they were taller than him at least as he was licked up by her as she took the toy deep in to her mouth.

 

She always loved the taste of her own cum, licking it off the flavored buildings she used to use as toys but tasting it on a real person, it tasted worlds better. I was inside her mouth as I felt her tongue lick every inch of my body as I leaned down and laid against it. “Oh god this feels so good.” He thought to himself as she was pleasing him while she was cleaning him off and then pulled him out of her mouth.

 

“You’re lucky, I cleaned you off. The other goddesses would of just left you slimy and sticky, and I wouldn’t want to even put you in to my mouth if you were sticky from dried cum, but my mouth is the last place you should fear, since I know pretty much the only way you will die is from my stomach acid.” He looked in to her eyes as he sat in her palm. “Now you know role you serve, would you rather kill yourself or please your goddess?”   

 

He looked back at her as he saw her get up from her bed, as he saved the word document and closed the laptop at that stopping point as he got up to where she could easily grab him as she smiled and looked down at him, in the house she built for him, “Slave, I have to go to college today, so you’re coming with me.” She smiled as she dropped him in to her panties pulling them up tightly against her cunt. “During breaks, I want you to please your goddess. Right now on the other hand you can please me if you want.” She put on her black top and a pair of tight leather pants, as she quickly opened her pants to look down at him.” Oh and tonight, I have someone who would like to meet you, and she would love you.” She smiled as she rubbed on the spot where he was at and moaned as she left her room for college.

 

End Notes:

Remember, Reviews!

Chapter 3, Day 1 - Hour 2 by demonotaku
Author's Notes:

Time for some Feet and a chance for crushing. 

It seemed like forever when we returned with her friend, Later on I’ll type that story up. Right now, I’m physically worn out, but I promised her; every night I will write her story to be posted on the internet. I wouldn’t want to be known as a person with a sexual slave that she shrunk, but that is what she wants.” He thought as he opened back up his document and began typing.

 

Day 1 – Hour 2: At the Feet of a Goddess


“Well are you going to be my slave or not” She asked impatiently as she looked down past her massive breasts as he looked up from the bed, “Yes, Goddess Yuki, I will be your slave.” He said scared hoping she wouldn’t eat him right now as he just closed his eyes as he was in her tight grip. “Good, well slave I know what I need to have done now” She said as she sat down on the bed almost crushing him with her well defined ass. “I want you to lick my feet.” She said as she picked him up and dropped him to the carpet below.  “Come on, Lick your goddess’s feet.”

 

He looked at her feet, they were almost as big as he was as he began licking them. “Oh that’s it, slave I know you can do more, continue.” She said to him as he began really licking the dirt off her toes as he smiled, “Oh my, this is such a turn on.” She thought as he was cleaning as she closed her eyes as she noticed the buildings, all the tiny buildings she made. It made her smiled to know they were perfectly sized for him. “Do a good job, and I’ll give you a reward.” She said. He sped up licking her feet as she said that.

 

“I can’t believe he is doing this so well.” She thought as she began to finger herself again, “Even with all I did to him, I’m still horny right now from this.” She began rubbing her breast as he finished one foot. “I’m done Goddess Yuki.” She looked down as he even cleaned the hard to clean spots with his tongue, “Good now do the other one!” She threw a plastic bottle of nail polish at him as it landed on him, she didn’t care about crushing him. “Then I want you to paint all my nails black. I love making men do this, but now that I’m a goddess, I got a person for that.” She smiled as she laughed

 

He felt her laugh as he began licking her feet, her foot was naturally large to begin with, I couldn’t guess what they were before I shrunk. Now to me there the size of myself. “This is really demoralizing” He sighed as she shook her feet. “My feet are not going to clean themselves! Go faster.” She smiled looking down at him, doing what he must to survive. She slowly began rubbing herself as he was licking the under her foot. “Wow her foot’s bigger than me” He thought as she stomped on him knowing she wouldn’t be able to kill him.

 

“I told you faster, not to look up at my foot drooling” She laughed as she let a moan out as he crawled from under her foot opening the bottle of nail polish, “Don’t spill that on my new rug or else that little stomp I did to you will be much more harmful than just knocking you out of breath.” She laughed closing her eyes after saying that as if she didn’t have a care in the world.

“What is wrong with this girl” he thought to himself as he began moving the brush that almost was the size of him. He was doing everything in one motion like he was mopping her toes as she looked down and smiling. “I have a feeling he will do fine as my slave for the rest of his life” She thought as he finished up the base of her left foot and began moving to the right foot as she saw the jet black drying as a nice base as she tossed a whole bunch of other colors to him, “I want a design on my toes, to fit my style.”

 

She laughed as he screwed the black nail polish lid on as he took a red one and opened up and used only one part of the brush to begin doing a couple of Japanese characters on her toes, “I wonder what he’s doing down there.” She looked as it looked like he was writing Goddess in one toe in Blood Red nail polish on one big toe, and Yuki on another with the same ink, then he traced the inter red part of the characters with a fine silver to make it show off. “Did I please Goddess Yuki?”Bottom of Form

 

She looked down and smiled, “Yes, you did Slave and now, you get a treat” She picked up the polishes and put them back on the table as she sat a miniature city by him” Here is a real working city I built based on one of your stories.” He walked through the town, at his scale everything was the right size, “Sure there wasn’t many skyscrapers but everything is here” He thought as he walked through the town as she put on her tight leather pants, her black high heel platform boots and her leather dominatrix top. “Good that you like it, because right now, this town is going to be destroyed” She commented on as he turned around seeing the 4 inch platforms that made her foot bigger then him.

 

“I based my outfit on one of your stories, I think it was “Japanese Dominatrix Attacks” She looked down at him as she could tell he was turned on by this. “You see I can rebuild this city so easily I used this to pleasure myself all the time.” He looked up at her, as she continued on. “Your stories always made me so hot when I read them. That is why I am giving you a option, “I want you to write a story about me, wait of course until you have more material to write about, maybe a couple of days’ worth and keep a journal of everything.” She looked down across the small city as she stepped in the middle of one of the rows of streets. “You do this and I’ll give you this.” She pulled a vial of chemical out of her necklace, “This will allow your body not to need any sleep, to write your story when I’m out of it and you to please me when I’m up. So, how about it, do you want to dedicate your life to me, or die in the most painful of ways right now?” She looked down as she lifted her boot over him. 

Chapter 4: Day 1 - Hour 3 by demonotaku

                He closed his eyes as he looked at the two sleeping giantesses pulling away from the screen, “It may be a little perverted but I feel for her friend as he closed his eyes thinking about everything that he been through and then thinking of that working city, “I’m really shocked she built that city two days ago for us to play in.” He laughed to himself as he went back to the monitor and looked at it, as he began to type.

 

Day 1 – Hour 3: A City to Crush

 

“Yes I’ll do it” She smiled looking down at him as he dropped the vial it was small only the size of a pea to him it was the size of a basketball. “Drink that all up and I’ll make your story come to life, something you never thought would happen.” She smiled saying that watching her slave drink that as he looked up at her, she looked hot in all that leather and any man would want her as he blushed and felt himself get hard as she got on her knees her crotch was over a couple of the buildings in the city.

 

“Drink it all and you will be able to pleasure me all I want.” She thought as he finished drinking the container. “Alright I drank the entire container of that liquid as he felt like a lightning bolt has struck him and he dropped to his knees. “Wow that was incredible.” She smiled as she picked him up, “You weren’t the only scientist in the school. She winked at him after saying it as she placed him down as she turned on the power flow to the city as miniature cameras turn on to see her looking down at him. “You know what this town has done to me, kicked me out.” He looked up to her as he was in front of her platform shoe.

 

“Now I am going to punish the town and you, for what you have done to me.” She smiled as she got up and crushed a toy car that was next to him, “Run” She said to him as he began running through the city streets as her other foot stepped right in front of him as he turned the corner and went down an ally as the camera was filming him, “You can’t run little man, accept your fate and take it like the little bitch that you and this town is.”

 

She smiled as she crushed a building, it splintered as pieces were sent flying as she laughed feeling hot over this. “This is great, I’m a real giantess.” She thought as he ran towards the buildings and hid in one of the larger ones. “Come out, come out, where ever you are.” She got on her knees as she saw him as she reached through the window and pulled him out. “I have found you little man. So what do you got to say for yourself?”  She said bringing him to her eye. “Don’t have anything to say, well maybe this will change your mind.” She placed him in her top and crushed him between the soft flesh of her breasts. “Unlike your little whore wife these are all real.” She dropped him to the floor smiling as she stomped on him

 

“I crushed you little man” She smiled as she walked as she crushed a couple more buildings when she got to the tower in the middle of the city. “This will be better than any man in this city can give me. She unbuckled the leather pants as she pulled them off as all the cameras were focusing on her ass as she smiled towards the camera. “You know all you little man, want my body, and would love to get in my pussy, but you all are too tiny to satisfy me.” She smiled as she rubbed the tower, “But this can and will.” He watched as she broke off the tower and sat her nice and rounded ass giving him a show like he was going to be crushed by her ass cheeks and smiled as she rubbed her pussy that was in front of him.

 

“All your bitches are jealous of me because I can actually fuck like the queen of this city that I am.” She made sure the camera was facing her as she began giving the tower a blow job acting as it was a real man’s cock. “All your men wish they could fuck me like this” She slowly began fucking the tower in front of him as he began to get up as she traps him by kicking over two buildings. “Enjoy the show little man, this is going to be your last.” She began moaning as she looked at the fear in his eyes pumping the tower in and out. “Oh Yes, Fuck me” She screamed.

 

He couldn’t believe he was getting the show of the life time in front of him, a Goddess like her fucking herself next to him as he watched her, “I want to fuck this town and destroy this town.” He smiled when she said this, “This was all in my story” he thought, as she pulled out the building as she got on her knees and crushed many buildings with her breasts as she showed her ass off to the camera as she moaned, “Fuck me” She moaned as she reached the tower in to her pussy from behind fucking herself with it. “Your town should be lucky to have this type of action in it.”

 

She was moaning louder as her pussy began flooding the town with liquid as she moaned getting close as she began to buck her hips at the camera as she destroyed most of the town as Kyle laid there watching this all wanting to masturbate to this. “I’m cumming, oh yes” She screamed out as she came spraying cum over the buildings around her as she smiled as she got up and crushed the last building standing still. “Time to leave to my next town.” She walked off as the camera turned off as she picked him up.

 

“I see you liked my show.” She could tell he was turned on as she moved her nail on his cock, “You’re already so hard from just watching me do my video.” He looked at her as she moved her nail, “You do videos?” I asked looking up at her as she put back on her clothes and smiled. “Yes slave I do, I get a lot of money from it.” She answered looking down as she got up and looked down at the poor man, she did feel kind of guilty for this, taking him away from his life to be her slave but she shook that out of her head as she looked at him. “How should I torcher you now, should I drop you in my tight leather biker shorts? Should I just take a shower and use you as my cloth.” She moaned as she grabbed her shorts, “I rather choose the latter.” She took off the leather pants and replaced it with tight leather biker shorts as she dropped him in her crotch of her shorts.

 

 “I want you to please me while I edit this slave.” She smiled as her wet cunt looked at him dripping her cum from her movie still, “I usually have my toy in my shorts while I edit, I always am a little turned on watching my videos while I edit them, but this is to pay my bills since, I’m not rich like you slave.” She smiled plugging a computer to another one turning it on. “Oh and I want you to rub me the entire time you’re in there, got it? I don’t want you to try and escape from me.”

 

 He nodded as he began to lick and trying to please her. She smiled editing it seeing him run down the aisles in the play town as she began rubbing herself. “Yes Slave your doing so well.”  She moaned as she was producing the film, watching her playing with the tower and Kyle as she smiled, “He is perfect for me” He smiled looking at her as she bit her lip moaning as she pulled him out and threw him in her mouth. “So good.” She licked him as he spit him back to the ground as she released the edited video and launched him in to her bra cups. “That is your bed for tonight.” She smiled as she turned off the light and fell asleep.”

 

                He looked at the girls, “Day 1 is half over” he thought as he saved the file as he looked through the house, something seemed off as he went through the laptop. “This is my laptop form my house.” He watched them sleeping as he went to the videos on it seeing, he bought hers before he knew her. “I knew she looked like someone I know.” She was the girl who sent him videos and role played with him. “Tomorrow will be interesting. “

 

Chapter 5 by demonotaku

He sat at the desk looking at the clock, “2 AM” He heard her friend moaned, from the house he had as he sighed. “I been trying to think of this.” He opened the video of her with him and smiled, “Maybe she isn’t as mean as I thought.”  He turned on the second screen, he had set up to see her photo as he begins writing the next hour’s journal.

 

Day 1 – Hour 12: It wasn’t a Dream

 

Kyle woke up inside the black silk cup hearing the moans of Yuki as she sat up from the bed, “That was a weird dream, why would I own a person?” She looked around the room at the shattered buildings, “Was it a dream?” she thought as she looked at her bra and saw Kyle waking up in her cup as she blushed. She leaned down as she picked him up, “Hello Slave, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. He looked at her as he was still stunned about everything that happened last night.”

 

“So it wasn’t a dream.” He told her as he looked around the destruction. “What does my Goddess Yuki, would want me to do for her this morning?” He looked at her as he looked at her face, it was so large to him, and it was incredible at this size how beautiful she was. “I don’t know, I thought this was all a dream until I saw you in my bra.” She laughed as she got up as she brought one of the houses over to him, “Do you like this?” He looked at the house, it was built for someone who was 4 inches tall. He walked in to the rooms as she plugged the house in to wall, as all the lights came on. “Wow, this is almost like she shrunk the house.” He said to himself as she opened the house smiling.

 

“This house was built by my father but since I outgrew dolls, I kept the house as a sign of respect after he passed.” She said as she sighed looking down at him, “You thought respect me even though I have abused you, why?” He couldn’t answer it, “It’s hard to explain but I fell in love with a girl online, I know the odds are a million to one, it was you but, she showed me her videos of her being a giantess and I fell in love with her.”

 

She knew it was her as she smiled picking him up and took him to the bath room as she locked the door looking down at him. “Your goddess is going to give you a treat, you’re going to wash my body, or else maybe you rather receive something else from me. “She smiled running the hot water for her bath as she bent over, turning the water on as he looked at her shapely ass as he was already hard.”

 

She looked over to him seeing his cock as she laughed as she rubbed him a little as she grabbed him in her hand and smiled. “I know my body is heavenly for you” She smiled as she dropped him on the floor as she smiled, “But you are not to jack off to me and need to be punished.” She said as her foot came from the sky and stomped twice as hard as she could

 

“Did that feel good?” She laughed as she picked him up. “You know I can’t hurt you easily as just stepping on you, but it turns me on when I do it.” She smiled as she picked up him up and got in to the bath tub as he was place on her legs as he was handed a razor as she put shaving cream on  her leg. “First I want you to shave me.”

 

He wondered how this would work as he moved the sharp razor blade across her skin. He was being gentle as he could with such a sharp razor that was almost as big as he was as he fell in to the water as she laughed when he fell. “You’re so helpless, it’s funny” She picked him back from the bath water as she placed him on her foot, “Continue shaving me, I have other places you have to do other than my legs. So hurry up so I don’t waste my entire time in the bath tub!” He heard the anger as he begins shaving much faster as he didn’t fall any more.

 

She looked over his job as she smiled, “You’re not half bad at shaving people’s legs.” He smiled when she commented on it, “Now it’s time for you shave my privates, its swimming season and I don’t want to look nasty if I go to the beach.” She spread the shaving cream on her bush, “Shave me, Slave and I don’t want a single hair left on my bush.” She smiled as he quickly went to work shaving her bush as she smiled soaking her hair in to the water as she lifted up her hair from the water and sent a massive waterfall to him, down her body as he fell against her pussy lips as the razor went in to her bath water. She laughed as she looked at her biting her lip a little as she placed him on her breasts.

 

“Clean my tits, Slave.” He began rubbing her tits with his hands and a little bit of water as she smiled feeling his tiny hands on her breasts as she moaned. “He feels so good on me.” She said as he rubbed her nipples and made sure they were nice and clean as she picked him up, “Alright your done for now.” She was forceful with him as he was dunked in to the water and tossed in to the sink to dry off as she was done, with playing with him. “You are good at that, maybe I should do that the entire night.” She laughed thinking of that as she finished washing herself and exited the tub as she began working on her hair. “You are coming with me to the restaurant tonight, my girlfriend wanted to talk to me about something.” She asked.

 

He looked at her as he climbed out of the sink, “Your girlfriend? Your bisexual?” He asked, she looked down as he wondered. “Not necessarily but if I wanted to fuck a girl, she would be the one. I’m not sure she would want me to be honestly.” She looked down at him as she smashed him with her fist laughing, “You though don’t need to care about my sexual life though!”

 

She laughed as she just looked at him, “You know Slave, if you weren’t so small; I may have thought of dating you. I don’t normally date men very often.” She looked at him as she had let her hair down as she was drying it as she put a tie in to hair not even paying attention to his looks as he was falling deeper in love as she put on her make up as it made her Asian looks stick out more as she smiled picking him up “Though if things work out you may have another goddess to worship.” She smiled to him as she carries him back to her room.

 

He looked back at the screen, after rereading everything. “I hope her lover, will understand when she shows her this.”  She looked at the sleeping giantess as he shut off the lights and moved from the window to hide the fact he was in there the entire time as he removed the laptop and moved it to the couch she had shrunk for him earlier that day, “Hey, this is my couch from my old place.” He thought as he shook his head as he heard the woman moaning as she woke up smiling looking at “Yuki, wake up lover.” She smiled as he looked from a hidden window.

 

End Notes:

So there you have it, soon to be the 2nd Giantess in the bed is going to be involved in the story soon. 

Chapter 6 by demonotaku

 

He looked through the window knowing he was to be grabbed any second as he put away the laptop knowing she would grab him at any time, “Yuki, Let’s do it again” The female said as she smiled looking at her, “Lisa, I am tired but I love your intensity.” Yuki crawled to her as she mounted kissing her. Kyle watched them as he smiled looking at Yuki wishing he was more than her slave. “Back to the grind of writing the story.” He thought as he heard their moans as he turned back on the computer.

 

Day 1 – Hour 13: Preparing for the Big Date

 

He was carried out by Yuki as he looked around the room, “I want to help you my Goddess.” She looked down when he said that. She smiled looking at him, “You still don’t need to be in my love life.” She spoke to him with a sad tone as he was set on her table by her bed. “Pull out your polish, Let me polish your nails.” She spread her fingers as he removed the cap on the nail polish as he painted black nail polish on her nails, “I think you will have a fine night for your date.” She blushed, “It’s not a date officially.” She said blushing.

 

He looked up at her, “Since you found out the dinner, your acting like a completely different person.” He smiled as she blushed when he said that again as she painted light pink rose lilies on her nails, “You’re a very beautiful girl and honestly after seeing you like this, I would have dated you.” He said as she looked down and then looked at her nails, the beautiful lilies looked realistic as she looked and smacked him, laughing at that image. “You dating me, even at your full height; you were 6 inches smaller than me.” He was smacked by her hand laughing.

 

She then grabbed her tiny man, “Anyway, I think I like you better down at this size.” She smiled as he was a little upset at her comment, “I don’t know why miniature size men give me so much more pleasure then I get with a full size man.” She smiled getting up as she got dressed in her Leather shorts with her panties stuck out, like two handles. “I always loved driving her mad in these shorts.” He looked at her body, as he could not hide his bulge from her, as she put on a leather top that barely contained her massive breasts. “I love this top, always shows my breasts well.”

 

“I think you love this top as well.” She said as she picked him up and bringing him to her face. “See, I know what presses your buttons, and I know how to make you feel better over things.” She moved her finger over his hard cock. “Maybe it would be a good idea, to take you on the date, then maybe if something happened, you can watch.”  She suggested as he moans when she made him cum as she licked her finger clean. “I always love tasting my Slaves cum.” She dropped him in to her cleavage as she moaned feeling him.

 

“I don’t want to lose you as I am getting ready.” She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror, thinking of him and then of her possible girlfriend that she is going on the date with as she pulled out her lipstick and rubbed it across her lips as she kissed and smiling. “Any girl who wouldn’t want me is a bitch who deserves to be my slave.” She laughed as she rubbed her breasts.

 

She pulled him out of her top smiling as he looked deep in to her eyes covered in her sweet sweat, “While I’m on the date, you though will be in my panties giving me pleasure.” She smiled looking at him with an intense stare, “I think it’s best for my tiny and slutty, slave to be pushed against my wet and hungry pussy.” She laughed as she pulled off the leather shorts as she opened her panties as she placed the tight string along his back as she made sure he was tied in as she pulled up the panties and her shorts. She moaned as she rubbed him making sure he was secured. “Good, you’re safe for my big date.”

 

She smiled as he struggles against her pussy unable to move, as her pussy was wet. She was feeling so much pleasure as she moaned a little as she pulled the exposed portion of her panties. She put on a golden necklace and a silver chain as a belt. “I look so good, dressed like this.” She smiled putting on her ear rings as she sat in front of the mirror as she bit her lip wanting pleasure from both of them as she opened the drawer looking at the liquid vial and put it in her purse. “I hope you enjoy your ride in your car, it’s much nicer then my car, and I want to give her a good time.”  

 

His world shook as she began to walk from her room, making sure her front door was locked as she grabbed his keys and went to his car, revving the engine of the car feeling the vibrations against her cunt and her slave. “This feels so good, maybe if you weren’t such a nerd you would have been able to get a girlfriend.” She laughed as his entire body shook with the vibrations as she began to drive to the restaurant as she smiled.

 

He looked around the building hearing the moans of Yuki and Lisa as he smiled. “There really doing it for a while. He watched Yuki turned on the light smiling, as she looked down at Lisa, “I got a secret to tell you.” Yuki said, as Lisa asked, “What is it, you’re not Bi?” Yuki laughed as she smiled, “No, it’s not that.” She got up and moved over to the house as she opened the house grabbing him. “Time for your debut slave.” She said whispering to him as she grabbed him quickly turning around. “I have a little man slave.” Lisa smiled widely, “I knew you would be the right girl for me.”

 

 

Chapter 7 by demonotaku

 

Lisa smiled, she had a nice Asian look to her as he was held by her after being handed off by Yuki, “You know the nice artwork on my nails, I have had him for 2 some days, right slave.” He nodded as he was kind of scared of how this girl will treat him. “No worry, I won’t hurt you little man” She smiled as Yuki pulled something out of the closet, “See this” Yuki asked  pulling out the vial, “This right here will shrink anyone for I’m not sure how long this will keep him at this size.”

 

“Do you have any more of the chemical?” Lisa asked looking at the vial, “No but I can go to the school tomorrow and make some more, why?” Lisa smiled sitting on her lap looking as the little man, “Well you know how I was hurt that night, by my boyfriend.” Lisa continued as Yuki nodded. “He cheated on me with some slut at my job, I want to get my revenge on her. Maybe I should shrink her down to give him someone to date, or who am I kidding. I’m going to shrink both of them to the size of an ant, maybe 1 inch tall. Give your slave a little company.”

 

Yuki smiled widely, “I would love to have some more slaves, I bet even Kyle will enjoy it. I can even see the image of him fucking some girl that is about the size of an inch, or to him about the size of his knee cap.” Yuki finished as they both laughed, “Wait, wasn’t that vial full when you shrunk me?” I asked looking at it from her hand.

 

“Well how do you think I got most the stuff, I found your address in a letter in your car driving over there, and brought you stuff from your house. Now I’m going to put you back in the house as, I have some fun with my lover.” Yuki smiled as Lisa rubbed her thigh. “I want you to continue writing that story, where are you the date?” He nodded, “Good, I want my love to read your story.” He was picked up by Yuki and walked over to the building and dropped him giving him a stomp as he recovered moving back inside the house as sitting by the computer starting to write down what happened.

 

Day 1 – Hour 14: The Date

 

Yuki parked the car outside of the as she finally arrived, she rubbed her crotch before exiting the car, “Good Slave, your earning a lot of points for good things doing this.” She laughed, “What am I saying, you don’t have a choice.” Kyle was motionless as he was rubbed face first in to her pussy as he sighed as he began licking her pussy with every step as she entered the restaurant, as she walked over to Lisa, covering her eyes. “Guess who’s behind you?” Lisa laughed, “I know it’s you, I’m not doing that well with what happened last week at the office.”

 

“Come on, I’ll get your mind off things. Let’s go eat something, then I got some fun activities for you to get your mind off things.” Yuki said as Lisa just looked at Yuki sighing, “Sure alright, I’ll do it. I just hope I don’t think about Alex, that bastard.” Yuki smiled as she took her away from the bar in to a corner booth where no one could really see them but the waiter case they needed anything. “Listen Lisa, one man fucking up your entire life, is not worth it. I been through a bunch of douchebags through my entire friend ship with you, remember Zach.” Lisa laughed after she remembered him, “Yes, did you know that jackass tried to hit on me.” He sighed hearing all this idiotic chatter as he was rubbing her still. “Really, I’m hearing all this boring shit while I’m being forced to eat and rub against this large pussy.”

 

Yuki wanted to moan as she began rubbing herself under the table, as Yuki lifted her head looking at Lisa, “You know, have you ever thought, you may not want a guy in your life?” Yuki asked, Lisa blushed a deep red as she looked at her. “I’m serious, though Lisa, men are complete whores who want women  only for one thing, to put there cocks in our cunts, to use us as trophies, while when your with a woman, well just say you will have all your needs met, the majority of the time.” The waiter brought over some drinks as they gave him their order as Yuki just looked at her, as Lisa thought about things, “Alright, this one night I’ll try being with a girl”

 

Yuki smiled as she etched closer to her in the booth, “You know, I got a lot of special things planned out; if you did say yes of course.” She smiled looking at Lisa, “Yuki, do you have a crush on me?” Lisa asked just wondering, “Yes, I have for many years, since I met you. I had dreams of you eating my pussy and sucking on my tits.” Lisa smiled as she placed her high heal boot right where Kyle was in her panties, “Then I must answer your dreams” Lisa said, as she forced Kyle’s face in to the giant cunt, he was living with now, as Yuki moaned.

 

“Oh Lisa, I didn’t know if you had that side in you” Yuki responded as she was moaning, “You’re not that familiar with my sexual side. I always love being more dominate in bed with guys.” Lisa said as she was feeling wet with excitement, “You know what Yuki, what about just going back to my place and having some fun?” Lisa asked as a massive smile appeared over her face as there food arrived. “I would love too,” answered Yuki as she began cutting her steak up like it was a little man she was slowly torturing.”

 

Kyle couldn’t bare it anymore, the smell of the food made him hungry as all he could do was lick the pussy of the girl who capture him as she felt so hot to the touch. “What is she doing up there?” he wondered as he felt the heat off her grow as he opened her lips with his legs as he pumps in there as he feels all her muscles restrict on his body as it is slowly crushed as she came. “Just one second Lisa, my love.” Yuki got up and went to the bathroom as she slowly entered the stall, “Oh Slave, she is perfect for me.” Kyle looked up to her as he nodded covered in her cum as she giggled, “I see you gave me some of the pleasure in there too.” He was then put in to her mouth as the smell of Steak and tea was in her mouth as she licked every inch of his body.

 

“I love the taste of cum on your body.” She said as she placed him now on in her cleavage where he really couldn’t see anything, “I want you to pleasure my tits until dinner is over, because after that I’m going to let you watch us as we fuck in her bedroom tonight.” She looked at him with a massive horny grin, “You’re going to be really lucky, seeing two goddesses fuck. Two sets of the biggest tits in the world for only for you.” She laughed as she said this, “and two of the biggest cunts and asses walking on this earth at least to you.”  She put her panties in her pocket as she walked back out there now feeling what felt like him moving to one of her nipples, being licked from there. “I got a present for you Lisa.” She smiled as she had her panties balled up in her hand, as she was handed the panties under the table. “Oh my, you’re so wet for me?” Lisa blushed as she finished the dinner.

 

“Eat fast, then we will take my motorcycle out of here. I know it turns you on.” Lisa responded as Yuki been eating quickly as she smiled, “Let’s go Lisa, so I can enjoy the time of my life.” Lisa got up and paid the bill as both of them left, “I know the bartender, your car won’t be towed.” She didn’t care as she smiled as she got on the back seat, “Come on Lisa, I want to feel the vibrations you create with this motorcycle.” Lisa laughed as she revved the engine and took off.”

 

He could hear the throws of the two Goddess having sex as Lisa walked over to the house and grabbed Kyle out of the building, “I need a toy to please Goddess Yuki, and you’re the perfect size for it. Yuki moaned when she her over by Kyle as he saw the two goddess with a bottle of Lube, “You’re lucky I stopped at the sex shop as I got this.” Lisa put a strap on tied with what looked to be a 10 inch dildo on it. “You never seen a cock this big before haven’t you. You little bitch, now I’m going to fuck your goddess with you, whether you like it or not.” Lisa smiled looking down at Kyle grinning lustfully.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3482