Mimi by wildcatman
Summary:

A Shrinking story.  Your suggestions will be used in the next chapter.  Just review what you'd like to see happen to tiny Dan,  but, nothing too crazy.....


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 12232 Read: 40879 Published: March 24 2013 Updated: September 22 2013

1. Chapter 1 by wildcatman

2. Chapter 2 by wildcatman

3. Chapter 3 by wildcatman

4. Chapter 4 by wildcatman

5. Chapter 5 by wildcatman

6. Ch. 6 School Daze by wildcatman

Chapter 1 by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This will just be a short story, and it will only continue with your suggestions....

Mimi





By: wildcatman






The bus pulled up to the stop sign and the breaks screached out a high-pitched squeal, the large vehical slowed to a quick stop. Several young girls and a couple boys piled off, and scattered out in different directions.

Sandy and Mimi walked together as they stayed back, and let the others run on ahead...

"So, did you bring it with you?", Sandy whispered quietly. Mimi smiled over at her and shook her head excitedly. The two girls had been planing this weekend for several weeks, and it had finally arrived.

A four day weekend, a small vacation for the two of them. Mimi had told her parents that she was spending the night at Sandy's house. Sandy told her parents, that she would be spending the night at Mimi's....

They had the keys to the old motel room that Sandy's grandmother owned. The old building was just on the edge of a large field next to the shopping plaza. In the Oak division section of town. The building had been condemned, for health-code violations and had been sitting there empty for over a year.

Mimi and Sandy had planned to sneak into the old hotel room and spend the night. They could walk over to the shopping plaza and have the entire evening to themselves. The thought of spending the night entirely on their own was as much a thrill as it was scarry...

They stopped at the Doller-Store and bought some Pepsi and a big bag of chips. The Pizza place was next, and they ordered a large pepperoni, and some bread sticks.

The big chance to use the 'Device', was finally here.

The 'Device', was ordered over the internet. A gun-like object that was supose to 'shrink' anything that you shot with it. The girls had put their money together, and scrapped up enough to buy the thing...

They hadn't even taken it out of the box yet. They had kept it at Mimi's house for the last month just planning their little weekend, and saving the device for testing out...

They were both sceptical about it, but they were just as excited as they imagined that it 'could' possably, really, WORK!

They unlocked the door to the old room, and shoved it open and stepped into the dusty space...

After a quick sweeping out, and some rearranging, the two girls had a nice little spot to spend the night. A blanket was thrown down, and the food was spread out onto the floor and neatly arranged...

A coleman lantern was set-up, and a small DVD player was fully charged and ready to go. They could stay up all night and watch movies, and just do whatever....

The sun was setting and it would soon be dark. The two girls walked over to the window, and looked across the field to the shopping center...

"Who do you want to shrink?", Sandy asked Mimi.



*****



Dan was shuffling along, walking down the path across the field from the plaza. He had a few dollers, and he planned on getting a six-pack, and some smokes...

He would hit the store, make his purchase, then walk down to the empty parking-lot, and hang around till mid-night.

Maybe some of his friends would show up later, and they could cruize around in their car and look for girls...

Dan was just walking over to the store when he heard a couple chic's giggling and laughing behind him. He turned around and saw two girls walking toward him. They looked like they had something in their hand and was pointing it at him....

The sudden burst of bright light blinded him. The sound of rushing wind, and and electric-like humming sound filled the air around him...

His limbs went numb, and he felt like he was floating, then everything went black.




*****




Mimi stepped up to the tiny form and squatted over it. She was extra carefull not to squeeze to tightly as she wrapped her fingers around it and picked it up. She held her breath as she gently placed the tiny little person into her bag...

Sandy was looking all around nervously, hopeing that nobody had seen them, as she told Mimi to, "hurry-up", and, "come on"....

Both girls could not believe that the 'device' had actually worked!

They both quickly made their way back to the motel, and shoved the door shut. The silence was so loud that they had to turn on some music on the DVD player, just to break the deafening silence...

The thought they they had "Did-It", was so thrilling that they just stood there and staired at each other for a long moment and looked down at the bag that held the tiny captive...

"What do we do with him now?", Sandy asked, as she carefully removed the tiny guy from the bag and gently released him onto the center of the spread-out blanket. The tiny little guy was completely limp, and unconscious as he flopped down and, laid sprawled out naked on the floor...

"I don't know is he alive?", Mimi whispered in a trembling voice. She got down on her knees and sat sideways next to the shrunken guy. Sandy sat down across from her and stairred down at the tiny form with a curious confusion...

Both girls were starting to wonder if the gun had killed him, when they noticed him moveing...

He sat up and rubbed his face as if he had just woken up from a long sleep. Obviously, he had no Idea were he was, and he rolled onto his knees and started to get up. He looked all around and froze when he suddenly saw the huge set of denum covered thighs that were connected to a pair of knees that were folded back away from him...

He quickly looked up in the other direction, and let his eyes scan across the waistline, and then on up across the front of a giant shirt...

The sight of the huge girls face was a spellbinding shock of exstreme confusion!

He caught his breath and froze. He quickly turned around and noticed the other girl on the other side. She was just as big, and stairring down at him with a blank exspression of complete and utter confusion...

He stood dumbfounded and terrified, they were simply GIGANTIC!

Fifty feet tall! Giantess girls, flanking him, and peering down at him with a set of huge sparkling eyes!

He was trapped within the space between them, and he was completely naked. He felt a cold rush, and got a dizzy fainting spell, and collapsed from sheer terror...

He passed out and crumpled down into a limp pile...

Both girls looked at each other in total fastination. They couldn't believe that it had actually 'WORKED!"





Any suggestions for the next chapter?






*************
End Notes:

What's next?  Well, that's up to you. Just make some suggestions and I'll use the best one...

Chapter 2 by wildcatman
Mimi






By: wildcatman







Chapter 2









Mimi picked-up the shipping box that the 'device' had been mailed in. The directions on the backside simply said:

'Aim at target-Pull trigger'.

Nothing else was written on it. No instructions, or anything else was inside of the shipping box. She curiously studied the gun, and shrugged her shoulders....

The tiny guy, that was lying unconscious on the floor, was their first victim, and his life for now, belonged to them...

Mimi pinched up his tiny ankle, between her thumb and finger, slowly, she lifted him up, and dropped him into her shoe.

They had decided that someone might discover his clothes, so Sandy went back over to the spot in the field's path, and recovered his shirt, pants, and shoes. She stuffed them inside of a plastic grocery bag, and quickly made her way back to the room.

Sandy was trembling with contained excitment, as she imagined all the possablities. They could use the 'device', and take control of anyone....

Just 'shrink' them down, and grab them!

She was literally vibrating, as she thought about 'who', could possably be their next victim. Her 'ex'-boyfriend, her boss, her step-dad, or her stupid step-brother....

She sped-up, and jogged a few steps, the extra energy abounded within her, as she contemplated the uniquely authoratative dominance, that they could now so easily deploy on anyone whom they wished...

For the first time, they had the power to take control and capture anyone that they wanted. It was like growing into a huge giantess, only, 'they', wouldn't have to turn themselves, into monsters to do it...

Sandy pecked on the door a couple times, with her fingernails, to alert Mimi that she had returned, and then she shoved the heavy door open and quickly stepped inside. Pushing hard, to close it behind her.



Mimi was still holding the gun, and she glanced up at Sandy, and smiled widely as she set the device aside, and squealed with delight at the realization of their newfound situation...

Sandy tossed the bag of clothes on the floor, and jumped up in a cheering fashion, and began to dance all around like a gypsy moth fluttering around a firelight.

The two girls were so excited that the device really functioned properly! The fact that they could just walk up to anyone, and just 'ZAP' them, and BAM! (dollsized)...

"Where is he?", Sandy asked her, after she settled down, and knelt by the pizza box, opening it to grab a slice. The hot pizza tasted good. Better than ever, since the use of their specialized 'device', had been found to actually perform the way that they had so badly hoped that it would...

"I put him inside of my,..... SHOE!", she remarked with a burst of fitful giggling...

"WHAT?, Your stinky shoe? Oh, god-he'll suffocate in there!", she replied, with echoing laughter...

"Wait untill he wakes-up, I'm going to scare the crap out of him", Mimi whispered with a devilish sneer.

"Don't hurt em', I think he's cute", Sandy said, as she giggled.

Sandy hungrily spread her lips wide, and exposing all her brillant white teeth, she bit into the slice of pizza with a tearing rip, and jerking her head to the side, as if she were attacking her prey.

"I'm not gonna 'Hurt-em', I just wanna freak 'em out a little", Mimi snickered, with a quick wink.

Peering into the shoe, a black, high-top, converse tennis shoe, Sandy gently shook it, and smiled with a curious glint in her eye. The tiny, little, naked guy rolled over, and lifted his head up and looked all around in total confusion...

Sandy was chewing a mouthful of pizza, tipping the opening of the shoe toward her, so that she could observe the nakedness of the mini-sized male...

"Oh, he's waking-up,....hello-there, lil' one", Sandy spoke into the shoe, working her jaws, and chewing up the pizza...



*****



Dan could smell the over-powering, smokie aroma of foot-sweat. The powerful oder was so strong that his eyes began to water. The strange surface under him was soft, and warm, as he jumped in shock at the huge voices that rumbled in the sky above him, they seemed to be coming from all directions.

The glowing face of a massively, huge, girl, filled the opening above him. He rolled onto his side, and started to get up. The big blue eye's widened, and glittered with wonder as they lowered down closer to him.

Suddenly, the huge shoe was thrust around sideways, and swept back, as he was swiftly forced around in a jerking motion that caused him to tumble around helplessly and roll deeper into the heated pocket of moist darkness.

His body was tossed around wildly, while the enormas voices outside, quaked out loudly, with bellowing sounds of enormity. The heavy resounding of their massive voice's sent a shock of terror thoughout his tiny mind!

The slow pull of gravity seemed to shift, as the space around him was whipped all around. He was plunged deeper into the damp, confining, space, and found himself wedging down into the darker space of what he quickly realized was a giant shoe!

The light was suddenly blocked-out. Then a smooth, warm-skinned wall, of pressing movement, wriggled in against him and pressed his body down tightly into the cramped space...

He struggled violently, against the powerful force, as the wallowing appendages conformed against him and stuffed him into the asphyxiating entrapment.

The sudden restriction within the space of the shoe, so suddenly, terrified him, as he was pressed down and swallowed up within the paralyzing pocket.

The muffled, garbled sound, of thunderous, feminine laughter, filled the outside world. The pressing force of the attacking toes pinned him down completely, and squashed his naked body tightly into the toe of the dark, heated, space inside.

This can't be happening, Dan thought. This wasn't possable, was it? The size of the 'giant' girls, was so shocking that he began to wonder if he was drifting into madness....

There were no 'Giant's', this must be some kind of bloody nightmare!



*****



"I can feel him!", Mimi squealed excitedly.

"Don't squish 'em!", Sandy begged her, pulling on her shirt-tail.

"I want to play with him too!", she continued, as she tried to stop her from punishing him to death.

"Eww, It feels "SO", weird?", Mimi whispered, with a hint of giddiness.

Stepping down, and firmly pressing a little more of her weight down, she felt the warm lump under her toes struggling around with wild resistance...


Sandy grabbed her knee with both hands and tried to lift up her foot, so that she couldn't crush the tiny guy. The two of them wrestled around playfully and fell to the blanket and started rolling back and forth.

Laughing fitfully, and tickling each other with spidery fingers, the two girls temporarily forgot about the shrunken man, who was so helplessly trapped, inside the toe of Mimi's tennis shoe!




*****



Dan was losing air, and the heat was intolerable, inside of the sweltering toe pocket! The movement of the giantess toes was squeezing his ribs, nearly smashing them, as she casually twitched them. The whipping motion, as the entire foot swiftly shifted around, with a sickening, gut-wrenching action, nearly rendered him unconscious.

His futile struggling had not gone unnoticed, the sensation felt so strange, and along with Sandy's tickling finger's, Mimi had giggled so hard, that she 'peed' a little bit, in her thong panties!


"No, stop-it, O.K.,..O.K.,...I'll take 'em out!", Mimi struggled, and was laughing spasmatically, as she tried to stop Sandy from tickling her anymore.


Mimi slipped off her shoe, and casually turned it up, and shook it(as if she were just simply dumping a pebble out of her shoe) Dan slipped out, and plopped down onto the blanket with a hard 'thump'...

Gasping, and wheezing, he coughed and gagged as he tried to catch a fresh breath of well needed air.

He had been reduced to about the size of Mimi's pinkie finger. He noticed her hand flattened out next to him, and with a quick estimate, he figured that he was only about 3 inches tall.

He screamed out in frustration at the giant girls:

"Leave Me Alone!. You can't do this to Me!", he despairatly yelled out!

"Let Me GO!", he shook his fist up at them defiantly.

Mimi giggled at his rediculous rebellion, and quickly reached over to his tiny body, and flicked him gently in the chest with her middle finger...

He fell back and rolled over a few times, and flopped awkwardly onto his back. He shook his head and sat up, staring up at them with confusion, he trembled with overwhelming fear. The twin set of huge faces, were floating above his flattered form with blushing giggles....

Staring down at him with a possesive playfulness, they both moved-in closer, and filled his entire view.

The sound of a soft, melodic rhythm, played in the background as he crawled backward away from the hugeness that was looming above him. He could appreciate their overwhelming size. However, they were simply- 'Unreal'....

Two, magnificently, colossal beings. Staring down at him as if he were some kind of 'toy'...

A giant finger flew down in front of him, and pressed-down against his chest-firmly. Pinning him down flat on his back, and covering nearly all of his chest...

He reached up and wrapped his arms around the shell-like nail that was embedded into the top of it. The solid, smooth, surface of it was huge, a pressing pad of skin that compressed around his chest, firmly trapped him under it...

He tried to push it away, but quickly realized that it was just too big! The huge faces lowered down closer, and peered at him curiously, while their tremendous breath wafted over him...

He could smell the strong savory aroma of cheese and tomato sause. The heated, humidity, of their mighty breath, swelled into his space with billowing gusts of scented air...

"Aww, look at that, he thinks he can get away?", Mimi whispered with a soft chuckle...

"Mmm, yeah-he's a tough little guy, isn't he?, Sandy said, as she pressed down harder, just to watch his confused reaction to the fact that he was their captive.

"Don't squish-him!", Mimi squealed, a high-pitched blert!

"Let 'em GO", she added, as she grabbed Sandy's wrist and pulled it away.

"I'm not gonna squish 'em!", she giggled...

The little guy was swept-up within the clinching fingernails of Mimi's capturing hand, and quickly enclosed inside her huge gripping fist...

"mugglewooss,..muglie wooosee!", Dan begged with a muffled mouth, as the huge fingers constricted around him with a firm enclosing force of massive size...

He begged to be "Let Loose", but his miniscule, entrapped, squeaking, was just barely an amuzing noise, for the playful giant girls.

"Give 'em ta' me, I wanna try somethun", Mimi spluttered, while wisking his tiny form away from Sandy's pressing fingertip...

"Wait, You already had him, It's my turn!", Sandy retorted, with a grasping hand to her wrist...

Dan was jerked around and squeezed-up tightly. The girls were fighting over him, and the whipping movement was sweeping him around in all directions...

"No, He's mine!", Sandy growled.

"Uh-ah, EE's Mine!", Mimi hissed back!

"Give 'em BACK, Mimi!"

"NOO!"

"Grrrr, He's MINE!"

Suddenly, Dan felt the huge, gripping fingers loosen-up, and he was released within a dark, cramped space...

The heat was dissipating from a smooth wall of creamy soft skin. The warmth within the fine cotton material that netted-up around him was scented with a musky aroma of feminine twang. He tried to press through the conforming, elastic-like netting, and found the wall of softness, that was compressing against him, was slightly covered with a fine coating of slippery sweat...

He slipped down, and kicked his legs wildly, as he tried to keep from slipping down any further...

The compression was so great from the restricting material, that he was trapped!

The wall of skin was moving, and rolled into a curving wave of dipping motion, then flexed-and billowed out, like a ballooning rise...

His skin started to stick to the tacky surface. He tried to wriggle loose, and found the wall of heated skin to restricting...

His feet were brushing into a clump of wirey strands. A curly patch of thickness, that filled the confinement just below him...

The smell of hot musk filled his head as he struggled around. He tried to climb back up, but the tacky skin stuck to his back firmly, holding him in place...

He suddenly felt a shifting rise, then a quick, lifting momentum, that pulled at his gut with a sickening pull.

The side sweeping motion shifted from side to side, as he was carried along...

He could feel that he was traversing. He was being taken along as one of the giants was walking, with him trapped inside of their tight pants!



*****



Mimi laughed, and ran to the door and pulled it open with a quick jerk. She was swiftly followed by Sandy, after she grabbed up the 'Device'...

The two of them ran back toward the shopping plaza and laughed at each other, while they playfully teased each other with a half hearted game of tag. The parking lot had a several cars parked along the side of the feild. The two girls stopped, and just observed the parking lot for a short while...

"I want one for myself", Sandy secretly whispered.

She held the gun consealed under her shirt tail. The parking lot was poorly lit with only two outside lights, and it was easy for the two girls to stay hidden behind a sign. A young couple exited the store and walked out to their car, and unloaded their shopping cart...

"Not them", Mimi told her.

"I know, I want a single man", Sandy answered back with a determined focus...

Sandy knew what she was looking for. A older man, one who would normally be far too old for her...

Mimi and Sandy waited untill the young couple had gone, they noticed a middle-aged man in a bussiness suit exiting the store, and slowly walking toward his car, he carried a single gallon of milk.

Sandy pulled out the gun, and quickly started toward him like a panther on the hunt. She met him halfway, and aimed the gun at him and squeezed the trigger.




*****




Jack had stopped to pick up a gallon of milk on his way home from work. After leaving the store, he was suddenly surprized, by a single girl, in the parking lot, it looked like she had a, GUN?!?!

She pointed it at him, and 'Wham!'

He felt an explosive numbing effect, right after the bright light completely blinded him. He felt like he was floating right out of his clothes.....

The milk bottle fell from his fingers, and he seemed to drift up into the air. The heated warmth of a overwhelming ripple-like sensation overtook him, and he was slowly smothered into a dreamlike state of unconsciousness. He floated upward and blacked out....




*****




Dan was having great difficulty, just trying to breath, inside of the sweltering warmth of Mimi's panties. The swift, shifting motion, jerked him sideways with every step that the giantess made. He had worked downward, into the steaming tightness of her magnificent sex.

The wettness that had absorbed into the heavier, double-layered, cotton liner, was emitting an acidic fragrance that filled his head with an intoxacating radiance of overpowering female musk.

His brain swooned, he felt queasy, an overpowering weakness came over him....

He was barely able to move his arms and legs, the space within the moist cotton, was trapping him up in a spread out position. He had fearfully opened his legs apart, trying to straddle the huge thatch of wiry hair that was nestled into the narrowing channel just above the giant vagina.

He had stopped trying to scream, it was no use. These girls were so 'enormas', compared to him, that he was just a tiny, little, insignificant animal, existing only because they allowed him to....

His body had become so small, that he easily fit into this girls underware, (AND, as it was), she had just playfully, and uncaringly, stuffed him into her panties, just as she could hide a small, childs, Toy-Doll!

Dan grabbed onto a hand-hold of course pubic hairs, and clung to her tiny, heart-shaped bush, and prayed that this young girl, would soon tire of this little game, and remove him from this sweltering pit of steaming girl juice...

Her giant-sized voice was muffled, and the vibration within the huge body terrified him when the giant girl spoke out. It was like a eruption of sound waves, that shook his helpless form like a terribly huge, monstrosity!

Walking swiftly, then bolting into a fast run. Dan was jerked around and whipped up, and shook down, deeper, and deeper...

He ended up tightly stuffed into the velvety softness of creamy lips...

The heated outer opening, wider then him, and the seam between them, as long as his entire body.

Slick moistness saturated into his trapped body, coating him with pungent tang...

He faced the huge, female orifice, and 'felt' with, his tiny fingers, the heavier outer mass of wall-like mounds that guarded the entrance...

Her magnificent body moved, as she walked, shifting and squeezing him up....

The heated space was sufficating, as he struggled to breath.....

The side to side motion, shifting, as she casually walked along, carrying him trapped inside her thong...







************
Chapter 3 by wildcatman
Mimi




By: wildcatman





Chapter 3









Jack opened his eyes, slowly, and found the dimly lit area around him to be a little chilly, as he felt around his naked body, and tried to figure out where he was...


The sensation of weightlessness, and heavy air, alerted his mind that there was something very strange happening. He tryed to sit up, and found his muscles were tingling, and vibrating...


His blurry vision slowly cleared and he looked down to see that he was sitting on a huge white sheet. The light seemed to be coming from a far distance away but strangely created a glowing cast to form on everything within hundreds of feet away!


He had lost his glasses, and he strained his eye's to try and survey his surroundings. The smell of fruity parfume, and pizza drifted in the air...

A soft music played from an amplified speaker, that carried the sound out in all directions...

He thought that maybe he was having some strange dream?

A sudden noise startled him. A heavy impact of tremendous force shook the entire area!

Movement swept past him. A blurry wall of colorful motion...

The thudding force of heavy weight, impacted onto a solid surface that seemed to be down below him...

Light was blocked-out, in a sweeping pass, as something moved through it...

A ruffling scuffle of heavy cloth rubbing together, a swift gust of scented air rushed across him....

Something very BIG, was moving around....

Jack stepped backward away from the enormas wall of movement...

His brain was shocked, as his vision was suddenly filled with the huge sight of a collosal female face!

The sound-waves that hit his ears knocked him off of his feet!

"MINE'S AWAKE!", a blasting voice announced....

"Com-eer, lil' guy!", a softer whisper hissed out from the moving lips of the huge mouth...

Jack could do nothing as he felt his body being snuggly wrapped up inside of an enormas set of gripping finger's!

His arms were pinned to his sides, and his legs pressed firmly together...

He was slowly lifted up, and floated closer to the huge set of squinting eye'e...

"Hello, I'm Sandy, what's yer name?", the mouth spoke out in a splattering whisper...

The huge billboard-sized face filled his entire view, as he caught his breath, and starred helplessly into the glarring set of blinking female eye's!

The lashes whipped-up, with sharp pointed end's that appeared like black daggers. The glimmering pupil's within the peircing sphere's shifted, and focused-in, upon him with a possessive, devouring, envelopement.

"Aww, don't be afraid, I just want to get to know you, O.K.?", the giantess whispered into his terrorized little face...

Jack felt his helpless form being quickly lifted-up even higher...

The gripping finger's loosened, and he was slowly released as he sat down in the center of the huge palm. The floating warm pad of the huge hand easily held all of his weight, as if it were nothing at all...

The large fingers released him and opened away, leaving his bare naked body sitting helplessly in the middle of her enormas flattened palm...

Her magnificent being seemed to grow even larger, as he was floated-up closer, and held out for inspection. He could barely contain his terrorized fear. She was literally enormas! He quickly estimated his size, (compaired to her) and realized that he was no taller than the nail of her towering pinkie finger!

He was about a half inch tall! He could barely catch his breath, as the sudden realization dawned on him...

The size of her nose was an imposing threat, as the wind swirled around the tunnel-like openings with a vacuuming drawl...

The huge set of glittering eye's readjusted, and focused in on him like two swirling pools of crystal-clear liquid bath's.

The long strands of sweeping hair that flowed down around her magnificent face, fell away into the depths below...

The inside of the huge wrist, and the long length of the smooth arm seemed to stretch out for hundreds of feet untill it reached the folded bend at the elbow. The tiny hairs that covered the creamy skin spiked up in various degree's and seemed to change color as it became thicker...

Jack looked up at her with a dumbfounded confusion...

Was she a Goddess? A majestic female Giantess?

He was sucking in hard excited breath, as he felt the lines in the skin of her enormas palm. He rubbed his hands over the course texture with a curiousness of an alien from another planet!

The slightest movement that the huge girl made, would shift him around in a swift, sideways jerk...

It was like sitting on the top of a living mountain. Her body was so enormas that he couldn't even see all of her from his seated position in the center of her wide palm...



"Why is mine so 'Small'?", her heated voice rumbled out.


"I don't know, maybe you changed the setting on the device or something?", Mimi answered as she slid in closer to observe the miniscule little male...

Jack trembled in fear, as the two enormas, female faces, moved in above him, and focused down on his tiny frightened form like some strange insect.

The closeness was very disturbing, as the sky suddenly filled with their enormas towering faces!

Mimi reached her hand over into Sandy's open palm, and poked at him with the tip of her finger. He crawled backward, away from the intrution, and screamed out with terror at the dangerous monstrousity...

"Aww, he's so scared, look at 'em, he's trying to get away! Isn't that so adourable?", Mimi whispered, as she playfully poked at his tiny naked body...


The nail at the tip of the attacking finger appeared like a solid blade. The pink painted claw-like nail was easily large enough to slice him into, and the way that it silently floated around in front of him he had no chance of defending himself!

His tiny screams sounded like a barely audible squeaking sound...


The audaciousness of her playful little game was quite amusing for her. However, for tiny Jack it was a life threatening attack by an enormas bladed monster!


Both giantess face's began to laugh. Heated wave's of breath wafted out over him, with the humid scent of their steamy breath...


He ran toward the edge of her huge warm palm, and stopped at the rounded side. He noticed movement under the surface of the palm, just as it began to tilt upward, and turn sideways...


He had nothing to get a hold of, and tumbled off of the flat surface and fell several feet into the other waiting palm just below!


He landed ackwardly, and bounced around as the palm worked up and down, with quick lifting and dropping motions. The laughter blasted down upon him, as he struggled to figure out what was happening. He bounced up and down within the capturing pad of warm skinned palms...


"God he's just so frickin' tinie-weinie....I could just swallow him whole and barely even taste him!"

Sandy's voice resounded, as she laughed at his rediculous attempt's of getting away, trying to defend himself was only amuzing them, and he quickly realized that he was in very serious trouble!

He was swiftly lifted, and dipped, causing him to bounce around within her wide soft palm...

The booming laughter, and enormas thundering giggle's, resounded with a sickening roar of constant sound!

"Put em' in your bra!", Mimi whispered. Sandy burst out with thundering laughter at the curious suggestion...

"REALLY!", she answered, with a tilted head, and a fitful, echoing, round, of girlish giggling...


"Yeah, put him inside your bra, and make him 'stay' in there!", Mimi coerced her, and winked with devilishness.


Jack felt the palm go steady. A slow, lifting, rise, eleavated him up, just below her huge chin, he shook with fear at the sudden sight of her enormas clevage! It was so huge that he could get lost in there! The walls of her breast's were smooth and soft, as he tumbled down into the narrow space between them...


Sandy had just simply tilted her hand, and casually dumped him down into the valley of her tightly encased breasts...


Her bra was a little too small, and held her firmly, she really needed the next bigger size but, she could feel his tiny form fumbling around and wriggling. His tiny squirming body felt like a trapped insect caught-up inside of her boobie's. The feeling was quite sensational, when she thought about what it must be like for him!

She bounced her breasts around, shaking them from side to side, wobbling them back and forth with a rocking motion...

Laughing with crazy hysteric's, the two giant girls rolled around on the floor laughing with tingling delight at the thought of actually having such complete power over someone in such a dominant manner...




*****



Dan was still trapped inside of Mimi's pantie's, and she could feel his wriggling little body struggling to stay away from the deepest area within the entrapment of the heated cotton netting. The wet material stuck to his sweaty skin....

Escape was impossible. The tight, conforming pocket, held his miniature form trapped within the dark heated space. The giant girl moved about and changed the amount of tightness surrounding his imprisoned form. He could barely breath from the steamy air that filled his head. He felt sick, and dazed from the lack of oxygen...

He could feel her massive form moving around, and turning as she laid down. The sensation was surreal, she was so huge that it was like riding a monstrous whale, the heat from her body was so intense and overwhelming.

The sudden change in gravity, as she stood, and turned, and shifted about, confused his sense of balance...

He had no Idea, which way was up! The steady throbbing within the massive wall of skin resounded as her pounding heart pumped away deep inside...

A growling gurgle from inside her massive intestine, sent a chill down his spine as he realized how close he was to such a horrendous death!

He was so much smaller then this giant girl, that she could easily swallow him alive!

The thought of it terrified him!

He didn't know how much longer he could stand this entrapment. He was about to pass out...



*****



Mimi loved the feeling of her tiny prisoner, as she squeezed her thighs together, and increased the pressure slightly, just to feel his futile attempts to break free from her....

His tiny hands tickled her, as he wriggled around inside of her moist panel. She could easily crush him if she wanted. The Idea sent a rippling tingle up through her core...

She widened her thighs giving him some more room. The tiny, male body, was gasping for air and she could feel his miniscule breaths puffing-out against her moist skin...

She felt herself becoming arroused as her pussy swelled-up. The sensitive area around 'him', her tiny captive, was literally tingling from his diminuative touch...

She was looking down into the palm of Sandy's hand, observing 'her', extremely, tiny, slave-boy, and excitedly told her to drop him into her cleavage...

Sandy was hesitant, at first, but casually dropped his miniscule little form into her creamy valley, and he slipped down into the tight space, and disappeared between the rounded walls of her gigantic breasts.


Sandy shook her large boobie's, shifting them around, wobbling them from side to side....


The girls broke down into a fitful round of giggling. Treating their tiny captives as if they were merely insignificant objects, to be used for their own enjoyment was so empowering, and tantilizingly arrousing. The idea that they could do whatever they wanted with these little guys made them feel so strange, and wonderful...









*************
Chapter 4 by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

The girls discover that they can do as they please with their captives. 

Mimi




By: wildcatman




Chapter 4






Jack slid down helplessly, into the narrow space, of the warm, smooth, skin as it swelled tightly, and wedged-up around him. He wriggled violently, and tryed to cling to the creamy walls of enormas female flesh...

The heavy walls of softness compressed against his tiny naked body. He felt as though he would surely sufficate between the massively huge breasts! The earth-shattering movements, as the twin globes rocked back and forth, sent his tiny form deeper into the swallowing pit!

Vibrating sound-waves rumbled out from within, it resembled laughter, an amplified girlish, giggling....

The darkness overtook him, as he slipped deeper into the cavernous cleveage. The heated sweetness of humid perfumed air filled his head, as he despairately tried to clammer free of the enormas entrapment...

The space around him loosened-up, as he fell down through the tightly comforming boob-flesh, and he landed with a flop, into a tightly stretched bridge of material that was the bottom most part of the giant girl's bra...

A small pocket of space where he landed was just big enough for him to become trapped inside...

The solid wall of skin directly behind him was the enormas chest of the giant girl. The heavy pounding of her massive heart resounded within the rib-cage, a solid thumping sound...

In front of him was a thin layer of tightly stretched cotton fabric. Only a dim light glowed through the tiny squares of thread. The heated air that surrounded him was heavily scented with an intoxacating sweetness...

The dimly lit space under each flanking wall, was a tight flattening weight of gigantic breast. He could barely move within the small hollow pocket. He stayed still and hoped that he wasn't about to be crushed to death!

"This can't be happening!", Jack screamed out, his tiny voice was mutted, and 'boxed-in', as he tryed to figure out what to do.

If this was really happening to him, he would surely die. The sheer physical size of his captress was so emmence, that he didn't stand a fighting chance against her...she was literally a 'Giantess!'

His naked skin was becoming slathered with sticky sweat, and his eyes were burning from it as he grabbed onto the tightly stretched cotton strap that formed a bridge under his tiny feet. Their huge booming voice's resounded from the outside world, beyond the entrapment of the giant girl's shirt.

Jack was breathing in the humid scented air that filled his head, the taste of it inside his mouth was sweet as wine...

The shifting movement's of her massive body, caused him to hold-on with both hands as the tilting, and turning, threw him around unexpectantly...

He felt a strange 'feeling' overtake his mind. The complete helplessness of his situation, was causing him to become 'weirdly', arroused....

His body quickly became greasy with sweat. The heated space around his miniature being was heating up more, and getting uncomfortably Hot!

The sound of the girl's mighty voice was like that of a quaking roaring vibration...

His cock stood-up, a full throbbing erection poled out from between his legs as he gasped for breath inside of the sweltering pocket...

He was so strangely arroused, by being so close to this enormas girl, and yet, to her- she could barely feel his tiny being clinging to the material of her bra...

The pheromones within the giant girl's sweat was having an unexpected effect upon him. The taste of it was both intoxacating, and powerfully arrousing!

He felt like a tiny insect. A insignificant, meaningless, being, a mere speck of life, clinging to the inside of an enormas giant girl's bra!

His cock throbbed futily, as he held on with both of his tiny hand's and tryed to catch his breath within the steamy pocket. The sudden shifting movements of her collosal being forced him to grab-on tightly to the thick strap that stretched-out tightly under his feet...

"MMMMooooogrrrooommmm.....Errroooosssss", the mighty voice rumbled out, from within the wall of her gigantic chest. Jack couldn't make out what the magnificent giantess was saying, it only sounded like enormas resounding vibrations to him...

The wobbling walls of softness compressed and squeezed-up around his tiny body, gently crushing in against him. The slippery skin, covered in sweet tasting sweat, conformed around his body and mashed him up into a squeezed position...

He could only barely breath as he struggled to break free of the swallowing walls. The heated air that emmenated from her huge body was smothering him with the humidness of girl sweat...

"HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE...MMMMooooogrroommm....EErrooossss", the giant voice rumbled-out...

The thick air was taking it's toll as he felt light-headed and dizzy. The heat was overwhelming, and Jack started to lose consciousness. The swallowing sweaty skin compressed firmly around his body, and completely suffocated him....



********



Sandy shook her breasts around, and laughed at the thought of what was happening to her tiny prisoner...

She had just simply dropped him down into her clevage, and playfully shook her huge breasts. The feeling was so incredable. The way that she could feel his tiny limbs wriggling and struggling all around within the entrapment of her gigantic breast's.

Mimi laughed at her reaction, as she watched her enjoying herself with the tiny, helpless male...

Mimi's little prisoner was still trapped-up within her panties, and she was getting wetter, and wetter, as she felt his tiny form struggling deep inside of her tight pantie's...



Dan could only hang on to the sopping wet cotton that was wrapped around his little body. The sweltering humid air, was filled with the sour twang of her enormas sex. He gasped for breath, as the enormas girl held him prisoner within her underwear.

He had managed to shove one arm free of the binding elastic-band at the edge of the conforming crotch-panel. Pushing hard, he pulled open the edge of the giant pantie and pulled his head out through the gapping hole. The cooler air around the huge thigh muscle was still quite warm, but a much fresher, breath of air!

Mimi could feel him trying to escape, and pushed her hand into her pants pocket. Her delicate fingertip's quickly found the mini-man, and with a swift 'readjustment', her manipulating finger's soon shoved tiny Dan back into the conforming pocket of her panties...

Bending down, so that Dan could hear her, Mimi spoke to him, "Aa, Aa,.. Ah! you can't get away that easy lil' guy, I can feel every move that your making in there..."

Her voice sounded dominantly close. Her teasing statement sent a powerful punch to his ego, he was so tiny and helpless that his mind was even starting to diminish....

The thought, of being so helpless to this young girl. He was an adult! An adult man, and she was just a teenager, she was young enough to easily be his daughter, and yet she was playing with him like he was some kind of 'Toy'!

Her enormas giggling, was both terrifing and degrading at the sametime...

Mimi laughed down at her crotch, wanting the diminutive man inside to hear her amuzment, taunting his captive form.

Knowing that he couldn't escape he tryed to conserve his strength, and he slipped down into the heated pocket and came to rest right in front of the gigantic set of velvety lips...

The softness, of the furry coating that covered the outer opening was slippery and wet...

Dan began to panic, as he felt the swollen wall's of giant pussy. The mound of enormas softness was getting warmer, and larger...

The cotton material that trapped his tiny body up closely to the huge female was tight, and restricting, he could only just barely breath within the humid space. Being only three inches tall, and completely defenceless against this gigantic being, Dan started to fear for his life!

He swept his hands over the emence pillow's of giant-sized pussy. The warmth that emenated from the ultra-soft skin, was heated, and dewey, with a salty slather of slippery sweat...

The heavy movements that the girl made caused him to press against the huge sweltering lip's. She was opening her thigh's wider, and sitting down on a solid surface. The motion, of her hips was like a wave of incredable shifting, and rocking...

Dan fought for air through the tight confining cotton, as the temperature slowly increased to an unbearable heat!

His lungs began to burn, as the heated air filled them. He coughed, and violently pressed his hands into the creamy wall's. The rumbling of her massive voice vibrated though his body, as the giant girl moaned with sexual pleasure...

He pushed harder, and tryed to climb back up through the furry space within the tight-cotton. More rumbling, and suddenly, his body was forcefully squashed up, and mashed into the massive female sex.

His movements were causing the gigantic female to become arroused! He quickly realized, he was in serious trouble!

The massive pussy relaxed, and started to gap open. The steaming wettness within the giant pussy started to soak into the cotton material, and as the sweaty space became even hotter, the juicy fluid that seeped out of the huge pussy-lip's, was saturating Dan's tiny body completely, coating him from head to toe!

"Mmmmm,oooooh....eeeeh!", the resounding vibration shook him from within the massive body!

He pressed both his tiny hand's into the huge pillows. The monstrous wall of sweltering pussy became alive, and seemed to grip at his tiny body!

Dan violently punched at the swallowing mouth, the slippery engulfment slurped up his whole arm, as it slipped between the huge, parting lip's...

"Oh, God! NO!", he screamed out as his right leg slipped inside, the outside force of her humping motion was forcing his tiny form into her mighty sex!

Dan screamed out in horror, as he was slowly worked deeper into the swallowing envelopment!



*****



Mimi sat down and straddled the arm of an old chair that was sitting in the corner. She had felt the mini-man struggling all around in there, and her tingling pussy was coursing with quivering pleasure...

She felt an urge that was so powerful, she just couldn't help herself!

The old chair had wide padded arm's, and was just right to sit down on...

She began to hump the chair arm, with uncontrolable arrousal. She felt his tiny body resisting her massive attack, and the feeling of his miniature limb's struggling violently sent a rippling wave of overwhelming pleasure shooting up through her loins...

Mimi moaned with heated gasping of orgasmic pleasure as she felt her sloppy puss swallowing up his trapped little body!

"Oh, GOD, YES!", she squealed, as she felt his wriggling leg's become wedged into her hot pussy!


The feeling sent her mind into instant orgasmic reeling. She felt his tiny body wildly struggling inside her, and she let her full weight down, and settled in...

His wiggling caused coursing wave's to overtake her, and she rocked with a ferver of animalistic lust!

Mimi had seated herself just right, and the tiny male was slipping deeply into her. The sensation was paralizing her with the most wonderful feeling of sexual pleasure....

She mindlessly humped at the arm of the chair, and came several times.

Sandy watched from the blacket on the floor. Her breasts tightly squashed under her as she laid on her stomach, and compressed her breast into the blanket. Her tiny prisoner had stopped moving, but she could still feel the little form pressing into her perfect breast's...







**********
End Notes:

The girls 'Must' have MORE tiny toy's to play with,...who will become their next victim?

Chapter 5 by wildcatman
Mimi




By: wildcatman




Chapter 5








Sandy just got out of the shower when the phone rang. She quickly wrapped a towel around her upper-body, and tucked the overlapping edge under her arm and padded her wet, bare-feet across the hall to her bedroom to answer it...

"Hello?", she anxiously spoke into the reciever.

Holding the cordless phone with her shoulder, she pulled her hair up into a tightly twisted bun, and walked over to her bed and flopped down heavily. Her double-bed was very bouncy, and she rode a few waves from the recoiling spring's...

"Oh, hey Mimi, what's up?", she sighed, as she relaxed and laid back onto her pillow...

"Yes, I can meet you there, should I bring anything?", she asked.

"Mmmm, I think so,....let me check", she continued listening, as she rolled off of the bed and squatted down next to it.

She got down on her knee's and reached under the bed pulling out a shoe-box. Taking the lid off and removing the 'Gun', she held it up and inspected it carefully.

"Uh-huh, yeah", she grunted.

"O.K., I'll see ya later then, 'Mmmmm-'Bub-bye", she pressed her thumb down on the 'talk' button and casually tossed the phone onto her bed. Standing up, she dropped the towel from around her, allowing it to drift to the floor below...

Plopping her bare feet across the room, she walked over to her closet and opened the door. The full length mirror on the inside, reflected her fully-naked body. She admired her hour-glass figure and shifted her widely-set hip's from side to side, arching her left foot she lifted her heel and pressed her toe's down to firm-up her calve-muscle.

She posed with the gun, pointing it at an imaginary person, pretending to pull the trigger and shrink them down. Then she imagined them suddenly so 'tiny-sized', down at her feet,....'Squish', she imagined the sight of it...

The week-end had gone too quickly and the two girls had gotten away with their little plan. Both Mimi and Sandy, had duped their parent's into believing that they had spent the time at each others homes.

While, of course- they were together, they weren't at either one of their house's. The 'Shrinking Gun' had actually worked. The two girls tested it out, several times. Two men were captured, and quickly squished to death...


Another man had been captured and he was placed into Sandy's purse, imprisoned inside for the entire next day. He had no idea what had happened, and when he was awakened by the huge finger's of the girl giant, he gasped at the sight of her gigantic hand, as the long slender finger's roughly wrestled around his naked body and roughly pulled him out into the light.

Her colossal body rising up before him, as he sat inside of her palm, appeared like the sight of a goddess-like being. Standing there smiling down at his tiny, little, diminutive form. Her hugeness was so immense and magnificent that he could barely keep from fainting at the mere sight of her!

Mimi spoke down to him: "Well, well, well, he's really scared,...look at him, he look's like a frightened little bug!"

"Yea, I think that I'll keep this one, he's kinda' cute, isn't he?", Sandy asked her, as she slowly lifted him up between their huge peering eye's...

"I don't know if you should do that, if he get's away from you, we could get into big trouble!", Mimi whispered to her...

"I won't let him get-away, I'll keep him in a 'real-good-place', there's no way he could get away from me!", Sandy said, as she smiled down at him affectionately...

The tiny man cowered before them, unable to even look up at their gigantic face's. The wide palm of the huge hand, that so effortlessly held him up between their incredable faces, floated silently under him and carried him so easily, it was as if he weighed nothing at all...

They never attempted to talk to him, or communicate with him. He was treated more like an object, or a tiny insect. He was handled carefully, but his actual size was so small that the nails, on the giant fingers of the giantess girl was as long as he was tall!

He had heard every word that the two girl giants had said, the thought of being kept as a 'Pet' by this collosal girl was as frightening as the thought of being imprisoned on death row. The 'dream-like' state of mind that he was suddenly thrust into had him questioning his own sanity. This was completely impossible....




*****




The next day, after Sandy casually dumps the tiny man out of her zippered purse pocket....



"People, just don't shrink!", he thought to himself, while he rubbed his hand's over the course textured surface of the massive palm that spread out under him...


The scent of Sandy's shampoo filled the humid air. She had plucked him up out of the center of her palm, and held him out before her huge sparkling eye's.


"Hello, little pet", she gleefully whispered to him.


"I'm hungry, ya wanna have a lil-BITE with ME?", she asked, then quickly snapped her teeth together, chomping them down just a few feet away from him, as she teasingly giggled, and licked her lip's...


"Come-on, Let's see what we can find", she excitedly whispered down into her open palm.


The tiny man was whisked away, and swept through the air at incredable speed... The fluttering flash of high-speed motion, appeared to him like a blurry, colorful display, of watercolors...

The compression of the grasping fingers held him enveloped within her massive palm. He was trapped between two fingers, and her warm, thick, palm...

A quick trip down the cathedral-like hallway, and a sudden release from her massive fingers, left him sitting on a huge, white surface...

A large, twin-set, of salt-n-pepper shaker's sat before him on the counter-top. He pulled his knee's up, and hugged them up close to his chest, sitting naked on the enormas plain of gigantic kitchen counter.

Sandy returned with an enormas bowl. The solid "Clunk", of the huge glass-bowl landing heavily onto the counter-top right next to him, caused him to jump at the largeness of the massive object...

It was filled with a large glob of white creamy ice-cream. The tiny man could see the frosty-fog, of steam rising-up from the opening in the bowl. The glissening surface of the pure white ice cream. Sandy's hand appeared with a metal spoon inside it, stabbing the rounded-end into the mass of creamy stuff and quickly dipped-out a shovel-sized portion, plunging it into her cavernous mouth with a devouring slurp!

Her billboard sized face instantly relaxed as she tasted the sweetness of the frozen ice-cream. The sleepy eyed look of lusty enjoyment filled her face, she softly giggled looking down to find the tiny man peering up at her with a look of frightened astonishment...



"Mmmmm,..this-is-sooo,...GOOD!", her excited voice blasting down upon him, deviously trying to startle her tiny captive, quickly dropping her chin down closely and smacking her lips, as her hugeness loomed directly above her tiny man-toy.

"AaaaaH!", the tiny man yelled out.

Sandy giggled at his fearful reaction to the sudden imposing threat of her giant mouth. She quickly took another spoonful of the vanilla ice-cream, deliberatly slow and tauntingly close to him, Sandy slithered her tongue out and lightly traced it's delicate tip just over the surface of the frozen cream...

Lustfully enjoying the taste of the vanilla flavor, she intently watched her miniature captive quivering with fear at the scene that was playing out before him.

She relentlessly licked the spoon with tantilizingly slow swipes, stopping only to press her lip's together tightly, and firmly swallow...

The tiny man slowly crawled backward away from her enormous mouth, trembling with terrifying fear of this gigantic teenaged girl!

The spoon was ice cold when it suddenly impacted onto the surface of the table top and swept across it toward him. He screamed out in terror as it quickly scooped him up, taking him up into the air and plunging him right into the mountain of sheer white ice cream...

He was squashed into the frozen cream without any remorse as the giggling teenage girl playfully toyed with him like a worthless dimestore action figure. Her magnificent mouth appeared from above, slathering her lips with the tip of her enormous tongue, and rumbling with an affectionate girlish giggling...

Denying him any chance for escape, she pressed his naked body into the mass of frozen cream. His body paralyzed from the extreme cold, he clinched his knee's together and braced himself from the consuming frost that suddenly spread across his entire body...

His muscle's spasumed, suddenly frozen in shock from the intensity of the freezing coldness. Sandy smiled at the miniscule figure within her spoon, her mouth watering, she shoved it into her lip's and slowly closed them over him...

His tiny squeaking-screams were muffled out, as she swallowed his naked, squirming, little body, without so much as a good-bye.

She could feel his tiny leg's kicking and his doll-sized finger's clawing the inside of her throat as she gulped his living being down into her tummy.


"MMMmmm yummy", she whispered, as she released a soft cool breath rubbing her belly with the palm of her hand.


His wild struggling limb's rippling within her stomach sent the most wonderful sensations throughout her body.


She simply couldn't wait to do it again...



***



Mimi had a different fasination. Her tiny prisoner was frantically screaming up at her as she slowly placed her foot back into her tennis-shoe. Her sweaty barefoot completely covered-up her little captive, while she could feel his tiny hand's resisting her over-powering weight...

She simply loved the sensation. It made her feel so, incredable. The thought of her tiny little, size '6' foot, completely dominating this helpless male. A fully grown man, trapped inside her stinky old tennis shoe, futilily struggling for some air as she enjoyed the tingling touch of his defencless little being...

His wild screaming filled her with the most wonderful sense of 'Power'. His living body 'used' simply for her amusment. His miniscule size was 'nothing' to her, she could easily crush him...

He was suffocating fast, as she compressed her stinky bare sole down onto his naked body and wriggled her foot tightly into the well worn old shoe...

"Mmm, nice" Mimi whispered, feeling his strength slowly fading.

"Come ON, fight it!", she taunted him, releasing her firmness and allowing him some limited space.

He instantly started to violently struggle, a final attempt to break free of her entrapment, just as quickly replaced with an enormous consuming pressure...

The emense force slowly increased to a painfully bone-cracking pressure!

His body was held firmly within the rubber sole, flattening him out into the resisting absorbtion of the worn rubber. He tried to scream, but nothing happened and he was crushed into a popping smear inside of the giant-sized, stained tennis-shoe.

Mimi was unknowingly rubbing herself with two fingers. Stroking her swollen sex right through her faded blue-jeans. She felt the tingling delight of her pulsing vagina. The orgasmic contortion, as she spasumed and gasped with rippling waves of sexual pleasure...

She fell back onto her bed and closed her thigh's tightly together. The eruption of her blissful spasum nearly made her squeal!

"OH, God, Mmm yeah, that's so GOOD!"

She could feel the tingling thrust of a tiny heart as it exploded under her arch...

Kicking off her shoe's she curiously inspected the squashed remains that had bursted from her full weight. She wiped it out with a tissue and tossed it into the trash can. Her breathing was starting to level off, as she slipped off her jean's and tossed them into her hamper. She grabbed her clean towels and headed to the bathroom for a nice long shower.



*****




The shrinking fasination was such an awesome experience for both of the girls. They began to think up little games that they could play with each of their hapless victim's. The initial 'newness', of the devise had become second in their mind's, as they searched out their 'next' subject's to be captured and tortured to death...

They simply had to kill them. They couldn't risk letting their victim's get away, escaping from them and getting them into trouble...

No, THAT wasn't going to happen. They decided that everyone that they shrunk, had to be killed.


***


Sandy licked her lip's slowly as she watched the star quarter-back for their high school football team as he pumped the tire pump, filling up his bike's rear tire. His name was Mark, he was dating one of Mimi's, and herself's, best friend's, 'Sammie Joe'...

Sammie Joe was a tall muscular cheerleader. She had bleach blonde hair and the most beautiful set of big blue eye's. She wasn't the prettiest girl in school, but she was one of the top five!

Sammie Joe was gorgeous!

Mike had dated several of those 'top-five' girls and Sammie Joe knew it too, as she always expected Mike of cheating on her. Her constant text messaging, was actually just her way of keeping tab's on him, making sure that he wasn't cheating on her. If she caught him cheating, it would be the last time that she would ever let him near her again...

So far though, Mike had been her solid. He hadn't done anything to raise any suspicion that he was being unfaithful to her. He had actually been very attentive and quite the gentleman towards her, leaving little doubt in her curious teenage mind.

However, his good looks and his popularity kept her constantly aware of the fact that if he wanted to, he wouldn't have to look very far for a slutty little bitch...and there were a lot of them at this school!

Sammy Joe wished that there were some way to have Mike all to herself...



"Hey, Samm!", Sandy's voice grabbed her attention, as she yelled out to her from across the hall...


"Oh, Hey-Sandy, What's Up girl?", Sammy squealed out excitedly.

Slamming her locker and stepping over to hug her, the two girls started hopping around in a circle as they hugged tightly and shook each other with delight.


"So What's Up!" "Haven't seen you around lately?"


"Oh, You have just got to see this!", Sandy whispered, as she lead her by the arm toward the girl's bathroom...





*******
Ch. 6 School Daze by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

More victims are taken as the shrink ray is casually used, like 'snapping' a picture with a cell phone,  Sandy gives Alex a chance at some delishious revenge...

Mimi




By: wildcatman




Chapter 6







Sammy Joe was suddenly pulled into the girls restroom, Sandy was so excited to tell her about the weekend that Mimi and herself had just enjoyed.

The device was inside her purse, along with some of her book's and a change of cloths. Sandy dragged the tall blonde cheerleader into the far corner, near the last toilet stall and quickly checked to be sure that the room was unoccupied.


"Your just NOT, gonna believe this...", Sandy whispered, as she stepped up close to the surprized blonde girl...

"Mimi and I just had the most fun this weekend, your never gonna believe this!"

"We were on the internet and..., (Just then a skinny little girl in a frilly skirt stepped into the restroom, interrupting the two girls.)

Her long, straight, red-hair swirled around her shoulder's, as she stepped up to the sink counter and began to wash her hand's. Barely noticing the two girls in the last toilet stall, she casually began to lather-up and quickly rinse off...

Sammie Joe knew the younger red-headed girl, and the two of them were actually neighbors, Sammie Joe had babysat her in her childhood years, and the two girls had been seperated by age group after school started.

The girl's name was Alexandra, Alex for short. Tears were streaming down her face as she frantically started to wash her face and disguise the frustrated tears that had caused her black mascara to streak down her puffy-cheek's...

Sammie Joe noticed that Alex was upset, and stepped away from Sandy to go and check on her younger friend.


"Alex,...are you alright?", Sammie whispered.

Quickly turning to face her, the skinny red-head blushed with a deep redness, her face suddenly glowing with bursting tears...

"What's wrong?", was all that Sammie could manage to say as Alex stepped toward her and started blubbering incoherent-fragments of what she had just experienced...

"It's Billy Ray, he just called me a slut, and he was laughing at me!", Alex finally managed to blurt out...

She had been out with this 'boy', over the weekend and he had used her, and after forcing her to have sex with him in the backseat of his parent's car he had dropped her off at a Seven-eleven and let her find her own way home...

Sandy stood by and listened as Sammie Joe tried to comfort her younger friend. She herself knew this 'Billy Ray', he was a real smooth talker, and a spoiled-rotten rich kid from the 'High Street' section of the city...

Sandy had almost gone out with him last year, and Mimi had stopped her, saving her the disparagement of his selfish, self-centered desire's.

Sandy reached up and took hold of Sammie's shoulder, with a light but firm squeeze she told her that she would catch up with her later, after last bell...

Sandy exited the restroom and started toward the main doorway, just a short distance down the hall. The outside area in the front of the entrance door was were several students hung around if the didn't have any classes for that final period of the day.

Mike was standing there, talking with two other guys. Sandy instantly spotted him, Billy Ray....

She had a lab-course class for biology, but she was getting all 'A's", so she decided to just 'skip-it' and hang around outside with the 'boys'.

She opened the heavy steel door and stepped outside...

Billy Ray saw her and punched Mike in the shoulder as he started screwing around and acting like he was about to pick a fight with him...


"So hay, what's up loser's?", Sandy yelled out at the three guys.


Mike swatted at Billy Ray, in a half hearted attempt to thwart-off his swinging fist's...

"Hey Sandy!", Mike yelled over. "Com-eer, where ya been hiding yourself lately?

Sandy slowly stepped around the corner of the front entrance way, into a shady corner section of the front wall of the building. She motioned for the guys to follow her as she stepped away behind a solid corner-post like pillar, that consealed her from their view...

Mike shoved Billy Ray in that direction, and both boys quickly stepped over to where Sandy had gone. The third boy followed behind them and just as all three were soon hidden behind the column...

A bright flash of light exploded from the other side...


A few moments later, Sandy casually stepped out from behind the cement post, carrying her 'slightly' heavier tote-bag, and the crumpled clothing of three unexpectant boys. She made her way back into the building, after dumping the clothes into the trash can.


******


Meanwhile...

Mimi had just finished her assignment and took the completed papers up to Ms. James' desk and carefully placed them down into the pile with the others.

The teacher-Ms. James, smiled up at Mimi knowing that her test would most likely be another 'A+' grade. Mimi smiled back and returned to her seat to gather-up her belongings and leave the testing room.

Mimi stepped out into the open hallway. The quiet was a peaceful sound after noticing that she had plenty of time to get to her locker, put away her stuff, before the last bell rang.

She headed down the hall and turned into the locker room. The sound of a single locker door slammed shut...

Mimi paused for a moment, before stepping further into the room. The strong smell of fresh paint lingered in the air. The sound of footsteps coming toward her caused her to stop and wait...

The rythmic slapping of a taught pair of rubber flip-flops 'Smacked' their way closer as the unseen girl came closer, coming from one of the third or forth rows of evenly spaced lockers...

Mimi was a little startled as she saw her...


"Sandy?", she exclaimed!


"Oh, 'hey' Mim-wha's-up?", Sandy snapped out, slightly surprized to see her friend.


"What,...did you skip lab?", Mimi asked her...


"Yea, had to take care of a 'tiny' problem, so I just blew-it-off"


"What, 'TINY' problem is that?", Mimi inquired, a little uneasily...


Mimi knew that Sandy had the 'device', she hoped that she hadn't told anyone about it. The two of them had agreed not to use it without both of them present.

Somehow though, Mimi had a feeling that Sandy had broken their agreement...


"You didn't tell anyone did you?", Mimi whispered, as she lightly started to chew on her lip...


"God NO, I didn't 'TELL' anyone, anything, Meme'!"

The slightest movement inside of Sandy's bag caused her to shift her weight and swing the bag around behind her back.

"What's in the bag?", Mimi asked her, as she noticed the way that Sandy tried to conseal it from her view.


"OH ALRIGHT,... Here, you can 'have' one of them too!"




******


Sandy took a seat between the lockers, as Mimi stood next to her. Straddling the solid wood bench, that seperated the rows of girls lockers.

Holding the bag up and opening the top, Sandy dumped out three tiny figures...

Billy Ray, Mike (Sammy Joe's boyfriend) and a third boy, that Mimi didn't know, suddenly tumbled out onto the wooden bench dazed and naked...

Mike plopped out onto his butt, and rolled around like a little naked worm. The other two tiny figures cowered down before the enormous beings that filled the sky above them...

"Sandy, what did you DO?", Mimi snarled.

Sandy just blushed a deep shade of red, and reached down and carefully plucked Mike's left ankle up between her thumb and finger...

Lifting him off the bench, from between her heavy thigh's, she slowly held him up in front of Mimi's startled face...

"This ones MINE!", Sandy said, with a throaty chuckle as she dangling him precariously out before their giantess face's.

Mike's naked body flexed and squirmed around, as he hung upside-down and squealed like a terrified little animal...

"Sandy, put them away, quick,..someone will see them...", Mimi said, as she turned around to take a quick glance toward the door.

Mike frantically screamed out in terror as he was shifted around so high above the hard cement floor...

Sandy carefully lowered her tiny captive down, and dropped him effortlessly into her open shirt pocket, closing the flap securely with a single button, she pushed it through the hole trapping Mike helplessly inside...

The other two, tiny naked male figures, huddled together cowering between her flanking thighs...

Sandy pinched up Billy Ray and held him up roughly over the floor.


"You want to live Billy boy?", she taunted the tiny male...

"Please, Sandy- DON't drop ME!", Billy Ray's voice squeaked out from inside her gripping fingers.

"What,... me drop you?", she snarled. "Like the way that you 'dropped' Alex last night?"

"I think that Alex would like to have that particular honor don't you think Mimi?", Sandy said, as she stared down at the trembling naked boy...


Mimi reached down and carefully covered the remaining captive with her hand. She gently squeezed his tiny naked body up between her finger's and gathered him within her consuming grasp...

His tiny form succumbed to the massive size of her huge finger's, as she effortlessly held him inside her fist, removing him from the bench and from between Sandy's thighs.

Just as Mimi gently stuffed her hand inside her jacket pocket, entraping the tiny naked boy, Alex, the red headed girl, entered the locker room, Sammy Joe was right behind her...

As Alex and Sammie Joe entered the room, they both quickly headed for their locker's. Sandy stood up and stepped away from the bench patting her breast pocket with a few gentle taps...

Mike was bumped hastily into the warmth of soft boobie flesh, forming a solid wall directly behind him. The thin layer of threaded material inside the lining of her giant-sized shirt-pocket, barely seperating him from it's huge, massive size.


"Hey Sam, I got something for you-all...", Sandy spoke across the locker room.

"Oh, yeah-well, we're headed for the parking lot,.. come with, and I'll give ya-all a ride home. I've got my mom's car"

Mimi had her hand lightly closed around the unknown boy, as she stuffed her fist inside her jacket pocket. She gently released him, and let her finger's slip free of the pocket as she followed Sandy across the open floor of the locker room.

The four girls gathered up their book's and thing's, and changed clothes. Leaving the girl's locker room and down the hall, they quickly headed for the parking lot.

Sammie Joe's mother's car was a minivan with plenty of room for the four teenagers. They piled inside and slid the sliding door shut, screaming with joy as Sammie sped out of the packing lot and left the school grounds.

Sammie pulled into a McDonald's drive-thru, and ordered some soft drinks, and four large fry's.

The mini-van pulled around and parked, after getting their order, and finding a parking space off in one corner...

Sammie shut off the Van, and took a large sip from the straw in her drink...


"So what have you got in there that you wanted to show me so bad?", Sammie excitedly whispered, reaching down to affectionately touch Sandy's bare knee...






********
End Notes:

What will happen next?  Let me know, the suggestions I get are what keeps this going...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3422