Long Ago by HuzToru
Summary:

It a story about a guy fallling in love with his old best friend


Categories: Butt, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 18226 Read: 85320 Published: February 08 2013 Updated: December 07 2014
Story Notes:

This is my first story and I came up with, it about a girl I used to know

1. Chapter 1 In Love by HuzToru

2. Chapter 2 Strange Dream by HuzToru

3. Chapter 3 Sweet by HuzToru

4. Chapter 4 Some Part Pt1 by HuzToru

5. Chapter 5 Some Party Pt 2 by HuzToru

6. Chapter 6 Calm Sunday by HuzToru

7. Chapter 7 3'z by HuzToru

8. Chapter 8 Point of View by HuzToru

9. Chapter 9 Magic Charm by HuzToru

10. Chapter 10 End of A Year Pt. 1 by HuzToru

Chapter 1 In Love by HuzToru

Alex looked over to Ida who was a few desks over from him and boy she lives up to her name. She look beautiful especially her long black hair, blue eyes, about his height, his age, and to top it off she had one of the biggest butt in school Alex ever seen not to mention her rack. Alex then stopped at gazing her beauty and then looked up to the clock “5 minutes left with this girl” he said to himself quietly in the corner of Ms. Maxell study hall. He was one of the few boys who got to be in class with her. Somehow he felt very attracted to her and couldn’t help himself. Everything she did he couldn’t help but secretly smile at her from the corner every day and he loved it.

            Ring went the last bell and then the whole school flooded with students trying to go home or go to their lockers or talk to their friends or did whatever they usually do before the weekend. Which was a long one because of testing if you didn’t have any/and or failed last year test don’t come to school. Which Alex didn’t have because he didn’t fail any, and didn’t have to do any test. Alex then fought his way out of class and out of school only to see Ida since he started to adore her in every way and wanted to see more of her before the week-end starts. Shortly after he walked out into the winter cold and into the bus loop to catch his bus fast or he was going to be walking home and in this weather nobody didn’t want to walk home in this freezing cold. He then hoped on his bus found a seat next to his friend Dan right after that she came onto the bus as well walked past Alex then his heart skipped a beat when he saw her along with her curves (she was a thick kind of girl). He watched her sit down then breath in to think about the image he got in his mind about her.

            “Dude you should try to go talk to her you guys used to be friends a while back”. Dan said to Alex but had to say it in his ear because the bus was extra loud especially since it was Friday and along with the long week-end ahead. “Maybe dude but that was a long time ago when we were little in elementary school now we are in high school dude” Alex said directly into Dan’s ear. Then Alex looked back to see her beautiful face and again his heart skipped a beat and now it became hard for him to breathe and he felt numb in his stomach. “I think I ‘am in love with her “. Alex said to Dan and Dan just giggled a bit. While rolling his eyes Alex looked back again (he found it hard not to) and saw her beautiful face which looked of latin decent. And fell back into his seat and waited for his stop. Ida was part brazilian, white, black  (and some other little parts of nationally as well) which is where she get most of her beautiful aspects from. Which explain her thickness and her big butt and her rack. One more stop and he and Ida will get off together also they lived on the same street near the outskirts of town and it was a long road to but he still loved the idea of her living near him.

            “Bye Dan”. Alex said to Dan. “Bye Alex” Dan said to Alex then which Alex and a few kids hopped off the bus and hurried home to get out the bitter cold. “Yeah we used to be friends but things change”. Alex said to himself, and then the flash backs came back when he used to be friends with her, playing with her all the time till she moved to the city because her parents worked there and were tired traveling back and forth every day and they moved. Now their back because they were getting tired of the city (cost too much to lived there and to many problems) and loved it here, they miss their home but they sometimes wish they still lived there especially Ida, she had to say goodbye to her friends and say hello to the old ones. Alex then walked next to her to talk to her about what was going to do this week-end and also hoped she wouldn’t brush him off while he was talking to her because ever since she came back had many boys tried asking her out and failed some made it but she didn’t stay with them for long and she seem to think Alex was one of those boys even though they were very best friends. “Hey umm….. what are you doing this week-end Ida”? He said as confidently as he could. But she just texted away “Umm hold on Alex I’am texting to Juillella”. She said while not looking up from her phone while texting away. “About what”? He said curiously. “About how my boyfriend Luke who cheated on me a while back and I have pictures of him doing other girls”. She said looking directly at Alex and on the inside Alex he felt as if he died and came back to life. “Oh…well sorry to hear that”. Alex said while having a parade of victory inside his head to hear that she single but in this case been single.

 “What did you do about it”? He said still curious. “Well I talked to him about it and he didn’t care he want my body not the real me…so”. She said. “Again sorry to hear that”. He said. “Don’t worry he the one who sorry because what I did to him he might never cheat on a girl again”. She said with a mischief smile. “What did you do to him”? Alex asked. “Don’t worry you won’t just see him around anymore”. She said with a giggle. Alex was curious what she did to Luke moreover did he want to know what happed to him but he did want to know out of cursoity. While stopping from their conversation Ida walked into her drive way and said goodbye to Alex and he did the same. While she enter the door it was the last time he saw her and her big butt for the day in spandex(which Alex liked to see her wear) while wearing a red sweater. He then ran home singing victory in head for finally be notice and couldn’t wait tell Dan of what he achieved.

 

End Notes:

This is my first story sorry if there any grammar errors please tell me also leave a comment constructive criticism always helps I’ll work on the other pages of the story as time goes on and tell me what should I include and I ‘am getting to the gts part (is Ida really a mean or nice girl?) you’ll see sure enough.   

 

Chapter 2 Strange Dream by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

This chapter things start to get weird

 

“Did she really did something to Luke I don’t believe it”. Dan said to Alex while they played Call of Duty on Xbox.

“I think she did because when she said it I felt a vibe”. Alex said while not trying to get shot by the other players.

“If you say so Alex”. Which then Dan called in his air support which a minute later helped their team win the match.

“Alright man I’am going to sleep it like 1:00 in the morning”. Alex said while taking off his headphones/mic.

“Well goodnight if you want me I’ll be on Xbox”. Dan said

“Night then Dan and don’t put anymore holes in your wall from losing ok” Alex said while remembering the many holes in Dan room wall from losing on Xbox.

“Night” Dan said and with that Alex turned off his xbox and looked at his room which was a mess.

“Better clean it before mom complains about it”. A few minutes later it was perfect for now that is then he walked over to his window and popped his head out for some fresh air (playing Xbox can do that to you. It was pitch black outside except a few houses on the block that their lights were still on. Then a few houses down he saw it, her house the girl he loved, her room light was on. Alex then wondered what she could be doing at 1:00 in the morning then again it was the week-end. Alex then walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth and took a leak as soon as he was done he was washing his hands and looked in the mirror. Alex was an average looking guy around 6 feet, average build, a nice face, and pretty eyes (which he was told by a few girls) also he was black. They only thing he was never to be able to understand was that 1 he had a pair of big lips and also a bit larger than average male behind .Probably from his mother the butt the lips where did it come from in the family. He still looked normal through with both these features anyway. With that he hopped into bed and went to sleep instantly (playing hours of Xbox with no break can do that to you).

            Alex dreamed a few dreams some weird (somehow he could never dream a good one for along time) then came this one dream he up in the mountains and there was beauty everywhere (Alex loves the mountains ever since he was little) he was walking around enjoying the world around him and this dream seem very vivid to him as if he was on the mountains again from long ago. He looked in the clear blue skies and the yellow sun he then ran down from part of the mountain top to the little lake near it. He then cupped his hand and took a drink of water and it tasted good. Alex did whatever he pleased on the mountain till he came to another lake and notice something wasn’t right there was a giant sweater it was grey a pair of spandex pants a black bra and a pair of black underwear on the other end of the lake. Alex examined these pieces of clothing then the scent of perfume rolled into his nose it like perfume Ida wore earlier. Alex then walked away from the giant pieces of clothes confused about whom the clothes belong to and when will that person come back. Then while still puzzled about the situation Alex felt a tremor then looked at the ground everything around him started to shake then Alex ran behind a small hill to get off the mountain then it stopped then he looked over the small hill and saw Ida.

“Makes sense about the spandex pants and the perfume”. Alex said while look at her from behind the hill. She took her clothes and put in one pile then she waded into the lake. Alex just stood there shocked about her size and stared at her butt till she got into the lake.

  “Why is she so big, she about the size of a small apartment”. And yet she still looked beautiful but deadly because of her size. “It looks like she taking a bath in the lake”. Alex said while walking a bit closer to her, he had to see her he wanted to see her gorgeous body. He sat on rock next to the lake while she took a bath, luckily she had her eyes closed. Time to time he would get splashed with water because she would adjust herself in the lake but he didn’t mind. Then she opened her eyes and looked directly at Alex, Alex was paralyze with fear of her gaze at him of what might happened next. Then she stood straight up and Alex fell to the ground because of her stunning body and felt very numb all over. She then got out of the lake and started to put on her clothes and shined a smile at Alex. Alex couldn’t believe what he was seeing even though it was dream but he was still happy. While putting her clothes on her lovely body swayed backed and forward along with her butt jiggling here and there. After she was done she looked just as gorgeous as before.

            “My goodness she like a goddess”. Right before he could think of something else she walked over to him and lifted him into the air and brought him to her face. She just smiled at Alex and Alex felt completely paralyzed with fear.

            “You are a cute little boy aren’t you”. She said while plucking a giant kiss on Alex. Alex then felt some of the fear slip away from him and knew he would be ok.

“What are you going do to me”? Alex said paralyze with fear. She then tilted her head

“Keep you for myself”. She said with a cute giggle and walked down from the mountain with alex still in her hand. In her path she didn’t seem to care about the trees and stepped on them or anything for that matter.Then she stopped and raised Alex to her face.

“Where should I put you I don’t want to drop out from my hand by accident”? “That it I know exactly where to put you”. With that she dropped him directly above her big tits. Alex then landed softly in between her breast and felt the warmth from then and then drifted to sleep.

“Sleep tight”. She said while looking down at Alex to make sure he ok. 

End Notes:

Sorry this story may time to develop in to something but it will be soon. Also comments and suggestions are welcome.                      

Chapter 3 Sweet by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the comments and review guys I’ll keep it in mind (sorry this chapter is long)

 

Beep-beep went Alex’s alarm and he woke up to a start and quickly looked around his room to make sure he was in his in room. The alarm said it was 10:00 am.

“What was that all about?” Alex said to himself while he got out of bed and got ready for the morning. As he was in the bathroom doing his business another though popped into his head.

 “I can’t believe I dreamed about her the girl of my dreams” Alex said while brushing his teeth. Then he thought about the dream over and over in his head till he felt butterflies all over his body about his love. Soon after Alex got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast.

“Mom you here?” Alex said while running into the kitchen but all he got was a note on the table saying she out to get some food for the house. Alex then walked over to the pantry to check something.

 “I hope we have syrup because I wanted to make some pancakes.” Then he found an unopened bottle of syrup and then got to cooking. Later on, done with his delicious meal and washing dishes Alex ran back upstairs to play online again. Before he got to the top off the steps he heard a knock on the door.

“Who could that be?” Alex wondered, the only people that ever came to the door was either Dan but he probably sleep at 12:00 in the afternoon and his mother takes long to go shopping. As he opened the door he almost fainted. It was Ida who was texting on her phone.

“Does she ever give that thing a break?” Alex replied in his head then she stopped texting and looked at him.

“Hey Alex…um do you have any sugar I could use because my mom was going to cook later and I ‘am too lazy to walk to the store” She replied with a cute smile and for a moment Alex just melted all over and gazed at her black sweater and black sweat pants (no spandex today).

“Umm I should have let me check… please come in it cold outside” Alex said while leading the way into his house and also not believing what he just said (Alex very timid of Ida).

“Nice house Alex.” Ida said between her texting.

“Thank you Ida.” Alex said blushing at her but she was still texting on her phone.

“Dang her bill must be sky high.” Alex said to himself while entering the kitchen and pulling out the sugar from the cabinet. Then Ida put her phone away into her pocket.

“She finally stopped.” Alex said to himself and amazed she actually stopped texting.

“Who were you texting to let me guess your friend Juillella?” Alex replied to her.

“No it my friend in the city she said she was going to a party and asked if I wanted to come with her and her friends.” Ida replied to Alex.

“Oh really… well here your sugar.” Alex said and handed her the bowl of sugar. Also he was little sad knowing that in his mind no one would ever invite him to a party especially going with Ida his dream girl because he was a so-called nerd/unpopular and more so. 

“Thanks.” Ida said taking the bowl from Alex

“Your welcome.” Alex said happily know that he would do anything for her (literally anything). Then they both walked to the door and then Ida dropped her phone when she bended over Alex got a full view of her butt though it didn’t seem that big due to the fact the sweat pants were a tad baggy. Still, he enjoyed the view and daydreamed about making love to her (rough love). Ida then stood up straight and turned around.

“My gosh is it really that big Alex or you can’t help yourself?” Alex just stood there not knowing what to say. He just stood silent and feared what she might say next.

“Hello I’m talking to you.”  Ida replied now on a borderline serious and no so serious tone. Alex thought hard of what to say.

“Umm sorry but….. I find you very beautiful Ida and I can’t help it.” Alex said while staring from her face to the ground not very confident of what he was saying. But Ida just stood there blushing, biting her lip, and in thought about what Alex just said.

“Wonder why you kept staring at me during study hall and on the bus.” Ida replied back to Alex who now was a more redder than before.

“Sorry…but Ida I always sort of liked you ever since we little and then you left and I missed being with you.” Alex replied now fully looking down at the floor.

“Is it really true Alex or is because of my ass and my rack or I’ll walk out right now because that what boys ever really want from a girl not the girl herself?” Ida asked now in a serious tone. Alex then again thought of what he had to say to her.

“No Ida I love you for you regardless of what you look like.” Alex replied back from the bottom of his heart but this time directly at her face. “Do you ever want to go out to do something together… if you’re willing?”

“Umm sure…and umm I always had a thing for you too ever since we were little too.” Ida replied to Alex now blushing and smiling.

“You’re the one I ever truly liked every time in high school when I ask a girl out who I of sort of liked they would just pretend I’m not there or not care or ignore me or ditch me last minute to say something came up. All they ever did was go out with jerks who cheated on them or used them and I’ll to help them but they as soon as they see me they would see disgust and leave me hanging and go be boyfriends with other jerks and the cycle repeats. As if they can never think why not go out with a good guy who won’t break your heart but their just dumb as fuck.” This all came from the bottom of Alex mind and heart.

“Happened to me sometimes in the city till I met Luke who I thought at the time wasn’t a jerk till one day I caught him cheating in his room. I just went home and cried for days I thought he was different from the rest of them but no I was wrong and to think I almost wanted to have sex with him. And all the stuff we did together just went into the trash did he not care about that at all… in the end all he wanted was my body not me so I just moved on and waited. Ida said with a tear in her eye.

“Sorry to hear that Ida.” Alex said walking over to hug Ida to reassure her everything will be alright.

“Don’t worry Alex I forgot about him a long time ago still I wonder about him time to time.” Ida replied back to Alex.

“Also…umm Alex do you umm…mind coming with me to the city.” Ida replied now blushing again. Alex just stood there now in his mind just singing in victory to be with his dream girl.

“Why sure I didn’t plan on doing anything else on the week-end”. Alex replied back to her also blushing.

“Ok… come to my house around 7:00 and wear something nice ok.” Ida said now fully back to her happy self.

“I’ll be there.” Alex replied back to her then Alex walked her to the door and said goodbye and watched her gorgeous body walked down the street.

“She has the body of an angel.” Alex said now again feeling butterflies all over. “And this is what love feels like.” And Alex ran back into the house to tell Dan everything that happened.   

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

 Sorry this story will take time to develop into something but it will get there I’ll promise also keep the comments and reviews rolling in I’ll keep them in mind and thanks for the comments and reviews already.(What will happened next with Ida and Alex in the City)? 

 

 

Chapter 4 Some Part Pt1 by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

Sorry if it been a long time I been busy with school so let’s get back to our story

It was 6:45 PM Saturday it was pitch black outside and it was cold for the middle of winter, around here it gets very cold.

“Damn it really cold outside”. Alex said to himself as he walked over to Ida house but he was on a mission and he was going to see it through regardless if it cold out. As he got to her door he took one last look at what he was wearing which was a very nice red t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans that matched. As he knocked on the door he was very anxious to see Ida (especially being with her).

“Oh hi Alex I see you’re wearing something nice hold on a bit I ‘am almost ready just have to finish putting on makeup”. She said while letting Alex in from the outside cold. When inside Alex couldn’t help it but admire Ida nice house with the nice art on the walls and the brown carpet in the living room which he then took a seat on the nice couch. As he sat there waiting for Ida to come back down he took out his cell phone not a really fancy one but one that can do everyday tasks which also had a touch screen and he began to text to Dan about what was happening. Then Ida ran downstairs.

“Do you like it Alex sorry if it took me a while”. Ida said while beaming a smile at Alex but Alex was lost in her eyes she was gorgeous all over (with or without the makeup to Alex). She wore a nice black and red skirt outfit that showed all the curves on her body (especially her “big” butt and rack).

“You look very stunning Ida in that outfit”. Alex said to Ida blushing.

“Thank you and the same to you to Alex”. Ida replied back now also blushing a bit. Shortly after they got into a conversation about were each other parents were, Alex’s parent (only has his mom) was home watching TV and Ida’s were out to dinner. Then came a honking of a car outside.

“Come Alex it time to go par-ty” Ida replied in a silly voice as they approach the car. It was a blue four door Honda civic which looked decent enough to drive.

“Um Ida can I have a word with you real quick before we get into your friends car”? Alex said in a careful tone.

“Why, Alex something wrong”? Ida replied in a serious tone.

“Umm sorry but I never been to a full on party before if you count little children parties could you teach me how”?  Alex said now looking at the ground next to the car.

“Don’t worry Alex I’ll teach you when we get there” Ida replied back. After that they both entered the car and were off to the city.

It was true Alex never truly partied before that reason being no one would invite him to anything. Also not going the city (NYC) a lot even though he lived an hour away he only been there 3 or 5 times is all he can remember. Most the kids in his school would go there every weekend. But no one would want invite along Alex (poor Alex). As some time passed Alex every now and then looked out the window to enjoy the night and the bright moon along with it as Ida and her two (very chatty) friends (both girls) rode down the slightly busy highway towards the city. As they entered the big city it left Alex star struck it looked very awesome to Alex from his perspective.

“My goodness this city looks completely awesome”. Alex replied to everyone in the car in an excited tone.

“Alex you never been to the city a lot have you trust me once you been here a while things might start to get boring. Ida replied to Alex.

But Alex was still in awe of the bright city before him. Then more time passed as they all rode through the hard streets of the city.

“What that big building right there it looks familiar to me, I forgot the name of it?” Alex replied to everyone.

“Oh that the bus station that can take you anywhere even back to your town” replied the driver who name was zoey.

“Oh”. Alex replied back and the memories flowing back to him about that place.  A few years back he took a trip down south with him and his mother and older sister (doesn’t live with them she in collage upstate) to see the rest of their family down south for a family get together. Soon him and the gang came to a big building with a parking garage.

“What, we’re going to do park here and keep walking in the cold or what”? Alex said now completely clueless what will happen next as they went up the spiral ramp.

“Man Alex you need to get out more, where here this where the party is”. Ida replied to Alex.

“In this sort of empty parking lot, should it be at least more cars here”? Alex replied still confused.

“Most people get dropped off here”. Zoey replied to Alex as everyone got out the car. “Don’t worry Alex it more an underground kind a party”. Zoey replied again.    

                 They then walked over to the side of building that also connected to the parking garage. Alex then saw a big guy who must be the bouncer (guard) obviously and a line full of people trying to get in and next to them was steps that led up stairs somewhere.

            “We have wait in line before we can go upstairs to the party and also you have to pay not us because its ladies get in free night”. Ida said to Alex when it came there turn to go up the stairs Alex then paid his ticket.

“Stay by me Alex if you want to learn how to party and here we party hard”. And when they entered the door Alex saw a world he never seen before, he saw people getting drinks and people just dancing. Then Chance (the fourth girl in the car) and Zoey went off to what appears the drinking lounge which looked like a club bar the whole place looked like your average night club with the DJ in the middle of the floor.

“Damn this room is huge”. Alex said into Ida ear since it was so loud because of the DJ cranking up the music.

“Tell me about it”. Ida replied back to Alex in his ear.

“Um Ida are they selling alcohol drinks at that so called bar”. Alex asked kind of worried.

“Yeah but I don’t drink I did it once and I got sick so I ‘am done with drinking”. Ida replied back.

“Do Chance and Zoey drink that why they went over there”? Alex replied to Ida

“Sometimes but not all the time when we come here though” Ida replied back

“Ok good to know” Alex replied back to Ida

“Also don’t go looking for trouble or these guys will beat you up without a second thought”. Ida said to Alex now walking towards the big dance flood with hundreds of people on it. And it then it became to Alex as the best night ever dancing close with his love of his night. Later on while in the drinking lounge taking a break and enjoying a soda Alex checked his phone it was almost going on to 1:00 in the morning.

“So this is what it like, to party hard. Also some girls in there had some big asses not to mention the racks. Though not many girls were thick and also had what Ida had, who also was turning heads on the dance floor”. Alex said to himself knowing to be lucky to have a girl such as Ida. Shortly after he hopped backed onto the dance floor with Ida and her friends then soon after he was dancing with Ida then came on a slow song and they pulled each other close.

“Thanks for inviting me Ida I ‘am having a great time”. Alex whispered into her ear.                                                                                                                                                          “You’re welcome Alex”. Ida replied back.                                                                        

“Oh no, Alex don’t look”. Ida said into Alex ear with concerned.

“Why what wrong”? Alex replied to her, still hugging her

“It my ex Luke, man on a night like this I thought he would be out with girls and breaking their hearts right now than dancing in the club”. Ida said now walking away with Alex now to go dance on the side of the room to get away from Luke. But it was too late.

“Hey, Ida”. Luke said trying to get her attention but Alex and Ida where now walking faster towards the drinking lounge to lose him. But Luke was still hot on their trail.

“Hold on Alex let me talk to Luke or he won’t leave me alone for the rest of the night or ever if I see him in the city”. Ida replied to Alex now fully confident to stand her ground and Alex stood a good 3 feet from her but ready to jump in if things get ugly in the drinking lounge.

“Hey long time no see Ida”. Luke said to Ida in a sort of jerk-ish tone

“Yeah it been a long time and I wish it would stay that way” Ida said in a not interested tone.

“Come on don’t you remember the good times we had together?” Luke replied to her again in a jerk-ish tone.

“Oh now you care about the times we had together” Ida replied back again in a not interested tone now sounding a little mad.

“Yeah I miss you baby please come back with me (lying) and also now you’re hanging out with losers since when”. Luke said now pointing towards Alex, and Alex didn’t like where this was going.

 

End Notes:

Sorry if it been awhile but I’ll get back into the habit of writing hopefully also leave comments and reviews also helps also I’ll have another ch by the end of the week 

 

Chapter 5 Some Party Pt 2 by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

Sorry if I said, I would have this done by the end of the week but I had things to do but anyway here you go. (Where we left off was Alex and her friends at the club/party with Luke and his buds starting trouble).

“Ok let’s get something straight 1st off I ‘am never coming back with a asshole like you who uses women and then breaks there heart. 2nd Alex is not a loser he a really nice guy and knows how to treat a women. Soon after came Zoey and Chance off the dance floor to see what going on with Alex, Ida, and Luke.

“Ida you ok did Luke do anything to you.” Zoey replied to Ida but Chance stood against the pillar she probably had too much to drink or maybe she tired from partying to hard who knows.

“No I ‘am ok I was just about to tell this piece of shit to get lost.” Ida said in a now half angry tone half uninterested tone.

“Ouch that hurt.” Luke replied back to Ida still with his tone from before.

“Oh like when you broke my heart and didn’t give a fuck” Ida replied still with her tone from before. “Get out of here before I release the pictures I took of you.” Ida said still in her tone from before.

“Bitch please I really don’t give a fuck what you do with those pictures and you think you and your loser ass friends are going to back you up.” Luke replied in a sort of aggravated tone. Then shortly after on que, his jerk friends came off the dance floor to back him up.

“Oh, you’re going to beat up a few girls you’re so manly.” Ida replied to Luke and his jerk friends.  

“No, how about we beat your loser boyfriend.” Luke replied to Ida and the gang.  Then Luke walked over and grabbed Alex.

“Please don’t dude we have no problems with you.” Alex said pinned up against a pillar by Luke.

“Dude shut the fuck up or me, and my gang will make you never speak again.” Luke replied now irritated.

            Then Luke landed a punch hard in Alex’s face then Ida and her friends came to Alex aid who was staggering for a second but then stood his ground ready to fight back (Alex never really been in a fight before).But before Luke could land another punch on Alex, police busted thru the doors of the underground club. Everybody scattered around the club trying to escape so they won’t get caught by the police. Luke then pushed Alex in a final attempt to get at him and Luke and his jerk friends took off. Ida then ran over with her friends to help Alex away from the wall of the drinking lounge (who was only a little hurt from Luke’s punch).Even through there people running and screaming and the cops causing panic and cuffing people, to Alex it was as if the world around him was in slow-mo. All he could think was to get Ida and her friends to safety away from the cops.

“Hey you kids stop right there.” Replied a cop with standard gear on, and in his hand a night stick who was now was running towards them. But Alex grabbed Ida arm and told her friends to come with him and they ran towards an exit door next to the drinking lounge. They ran down the stairs as fast as they can it was five floors before they reached the bottom of the stair case which led outside into a somewhat lit back alley. Then the city air hit Alex’s nose and he loved it, and as if it gave him strength. He also heard the noise from the raid up in the building and the sound of cop sirens. Shortly after a helicopter flew around the building and had it light shining down on the building.

“This way, hop over the fence.” Alex replied to everybody while helping Zoey and Chance over the fence, which was easy because they both wore a t-shirt and pants. But for Ida it was hard because she was wearing a outfit and Alex had to help lift her up by her butt (kinda squeezing it to, to help her) which was hard for Alex to do because he was touching his love (his arms went numb because of this) also not to mention he got a perfect view of her underwear while helping her over the fence too (again this was hard for Alex to help Ida). They then ran out of the dark alley toward the bright lights of the city.

“Come back here!”  The cop yelled but was still a tad far behind them, but still running after them.

“He must be new to this kind of thing.” Alex said to himself still running away from him. They cop was only your standard kind of cop no one special really. Then it hit them, the bright lights of the city and the smell of it gave Alex even more strength as they reached the end of the dark alley. It looked everything Alex wished it would be (he only been there a few times, never there to fully take it all in). It wasn’t hard for Alex to figure out that they were in Times Square. Then an idea popped into his head of how to get away from the cop.

“Come on this way down into the subway station.” Alex yelled because it was so loud in the city. They ran down into the station to lose the cop.

“I have them now, they can’t get away from me.” The cop said to himself and chased the teens down in the station. Then down in the subway station he saw one of teens entering the subway trying to get away so he hopped on the train to capture the person. He pushed people out of the way causing a scene but as he caught up to him, it was someone else with the same jacket that the one boy in the group had. Before he could think of where those teens were, the subway started to move and the last thing he saw before going into the tunnel was the teens he was trying to get were waving goodbye to him. He was livid and banged on the door to get out but he was stuck on the train.

“What a dumb ass cop you would think they would be smarter here but no, they’re just as dumb as the cops in our town.” Alex replied now relieved because they lost the cop on the subway and him and the group walked up and out of the subway station.

“Aren’t we lucky that your jacket was common or he would have found us.” Zoey said now also relieved.

“Don’t worry it was either this or we would have got lost in the late night crowd in Times Square so he couldn’t find us. Trust me I ‘am a smart kind of guy I never was getting caught (or Ida for that matter).” Alex replied.

“So…now what?” Chance replied to the group sounding clueless of what to do.

“We go the hell home before any more cops come looking for us.” Ida replied to the group now in a happy mood.

With everyone being happy to lose the cop Alex came up a new plan which was to hop into a cab and heads toward the bus station to go home since the car was still at the parking garage. And there probably cops still swarming the place for what reason Alex couldn’t figure out why. But all he could do was to enjoy cuddling with Ida in the back of the cab as they rode towards the bus station to go home. Alex also wondered what happened to that jerk Luke but he couldn’t care less because he was spending time with his dream girl (who he saved from a string operation and her friend’s which is also like an added bonus).  As they reached the bus station (which was big and complex inside) Alex and Ida said there final goodbyes to Zoey and Chance and then hopped on the next bus home. While on the bus Alex checked his phone to see what time it was and it was almost going on 3:00 in the morning but didn’t care, it was the beginning of a long weekend which he was going to enjoy with Ida who he sat close to in the back of the bus still cuddling him.

“Does this happen often when you come to the city”. Alex replied in a silly tone.

“No, not really maybe because you came along and maybe that why the cops came because you never partied before.” Ida replied back while she giggled.

“Oh really.” Alex replied in silly sarcastic tone.

“Yes really.” Ida replied. “Also sorry about Luke, he such an ass and I wished I never dated that ass hole, also I ‘am sorry for him punching you in your face.” Ida replied again.

            “It’s ok Ida I’ll be fine it not like I never took a punch to the face before.” Alex replied. “Also if you don’t mind what did you mean by pictures back at the club about Luke… if you’re willing to tell me, if not that’s ok just asking though?” Alex replied.

“Alex if you want to know it pictures of his multiple girlfriends whom he cheated on all of them.” Ida replied.

“Oh…. well, anyway that jerk doesn’t deserve a girl like you.” Alex replied slightly blushing.

“Thanks, and I glad to have someone like you.” Ida replied also slightly blushing. 

“Oh… thank you.” Alex said now fully blushing.

Soon after they went back to cuddling and then Ida phone vibrated and she took it out her pocket and looked at it for a minute and giggled and put it back into her skirt outfit’s jacket.

“You would believe what I just heard from Zoey.” Ida replied to Alex in a happy tone.

“What happened?” Alex replied confused.

“Luke and his asshole friends are going to jail because they got caught trying to escape the club, and when they got caught, Luke put a fight with the cops but it didn’t end well and now he and his buddies are going to jail.” Ida replied.

“Did she say why the cops came?” Alex replied curiously.

“She said the cops heard about the club selling alcohol to minors and illegal use of drugs.” Ida replied.

“Oh, I knew someone was smoking something, the smell was lingering in the drinking lounge when I went to go sit down.” Alex replied.

“Oh well, at least Luke got what he deserved.” Ida replied.

“Hope he doesn’t drop the soap.” Alex replied in a silly voice, when then they both started to laugh at Alex’s joke.

“Well anyway will be home soon so yeah.” Alex replied

“Well that leaves me enough time to do this.” Ida replied and then grabbed Alex by his shirt and pulled him in close for a long passionate kiss which Alex really enjoyed along with his mind running wild at this. When they were done, which to Alex it felt like forever and he liked but wished it would have lasted even longer. Alex was fully blushing along with Ida who was red in her cheeks they were both also breathless and looking in each other eyes for more and then kissed again this time with more passion. When they were done, Alex moved away from Ida’s lips.

“W-wow that what a kiss feels like, and also Ida…..this was my first kiss and it….um felt like…. umm magic because of you.” Alex replied fully blushing while looking down.

“Um…..you’re welcome and thank you and um this was my first kiss too, yeah I know me Ida never being kissed before, but I was only kissed on my cheek never on the lips.” Ida replied fully blushing.

“This was your first kiss for real?” Alex replied still blushing.

“Yes and it fell like magic.” Ida replied also still blushing.

Alex just sat his seat now thinking that he gave the love of his life her first kiss and in return also getting his first as well. Not to mention he kissed the most gorgeous girl in school which no jerk, jock, or asshole ever did before him.

“Well, now that’s over, please wake me up before we get home and when we do the first thing I’ am going to do is wash up because of that smelly back alley not to include my skirt got torn a bit but it will be ok though.” Ida replied still blushing.

“Yeah I kinda smell too and my jacket got torn a bit too but it will be ok.” Alex replied still blushing.

With that Ida drifted off to sleep while on Alex’s shoulder, and then Alex went to sleep. This time when Alex dreamed he was on the mountains again just doing what he wanted to do. Soon after, he went down the side of the beautiful mountain toward a river with a few bushes near it and he saw the fishes of the mountain, swimming calmly in it. Then he stuck his feet in it and the fish swam away. Then again he was alone with the clear blue skies and the mountain and the sun was shining. While sitting along the clear blue river he heard a crash from a brush. He then got up to see what it was, as soon he got to it, it was a frog crooking then it hopped away. Soon after he lost interest at looking at the frog and turned around and went backed to the river to enjoy the water rushing pass his feet. But he heard a noise from the river and he followed the sound which led him to the top part of a water fall. After that Alex found his way down the mountain to get to the waterfall. When he got towards the waterfall he saw a tall figure which was Ida and again she was a giantess about still as tall as your normal apartment. It looked like she was taking a shower with the water fall. Alex just stood behind a bush looking at her big butt sway back and forth under the water fall (which put him in a trance). Soon she was done and started to put on here clothes which was a bikini, skirt, and thong which was all made of leaves, as if she looked like a wood elf but she still looked very stunning. Then she walked over to Alex and stood above him. Alex was in shock of her beauty while getting a good look at her sex (the thong was a bit small and didn’t cover everything). Then she bended over and looked at Alex who was still paralyzed with fear again as he was the last time but she just smiled at him. Then she picked him up and placed him, again between her two giant tits. Soon she walked and found a big open area on top of the mountain somewhere and placed Alex on the ground and took off her grass skirt. And the Alex got a perfect view of everything her big round tits along with her big ass and her not so covered sex.

She then, laid on her back, and opened her legs and pointed towards her awaiting sex. At first it seem too big for Alex but then he licked with greed and rubbed his hands around her glistening sex which made giantess Ida moan with pleasure (all he wanted to do is please her). After the job was done she then lifted him into the air.

“It’s my turn to return the favor.” She replied and then ripped off Alex shorts and stuck out her tongue bring Alex closer to her face. But then dream started to fade and Alex woke up a little mad knowing he almost got what he wanted. But at lease he got to eat Ida’s sex and he loved it he only wished he had dreams like these. Soon after the bus pulled into the bus station and he woke up Ida. After that they both got off and took a cab the rest of the way home but Alex couldn’t shake his dream he had of Ida. As they got home Alex helped Ida into her house.

 

    “Mind if I sleep here my mom doesn’t care what time I get home as long as I call her to make sure everything ok.” Alex replied tired and slightly blushing.

“Sure I’ am kinda lonely here anyway, just crash on the couch right there I’ll be upstairs getting ready for bed ok.” Ida replied also tired and slightly blushing.

Then shortly after Alex went back to sleep hoping to have that same dream again while also thing about the crazy night he had with Ida. 

 

End Notes:

Please leave comments, reviews suggestion for me it always help.

Also another chapter might not be out for a few days so yeah but I will get to the Gts parts soon enough just stay patient  

Chapter 6 Calm Sunday by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

Thanks guys keep the review coming and the comments 

Please tell me what I need to improve on, any advice be nice

(Where we left of Alex is waking up after the night from the crazy party)

Alex woke up on the couch, still sore from partying last night along with his face hurting a bit from Luke punching him. He then checked his phone for the time and it was, a little after 1:00 in the afternoon on Sun. Then he checked a message which was from his mom and it said he had to clean the house when he got home. Soon after he put his phone away into his packet and thought about the crazy night he had especially being with Ida. Then it occurred to him, how was he going to tell Dan his best friend about everything that happened, will he believe him or not. Anyway he got up and went to the bathroom, while in there he remembered he didn’t have any crazy dreams about Ida when he woke up. As he was done doing business he went into the kitchen (which was big and very nice) and checked what Ida had in the fridge (which was also big). And to Alex amazement it was fully stocked to fancy yogurt to small cans of soda it had everything and more. Then he got a few supplies out and started to make a late breakfast for him and Ida which consisted of eggs, bacon and French toast with fresh orange juice. He learn how to cook because of his mother who is a very cook. He ate his portion downstairs and brought Ida’s upstairs to her room. While upstairs he walked to Ida’s room with care not to wake her up, soon he got to her room opened the door quietly. He then tip-toed over to her night stand and placed her food. For a second he started to admire her room which was big along with her queen size bed (why is everything in her house so big) and everything else you would find in a normal teen girls room. While leaving he saw Ida who looked like an angel sleeping on her bed, she was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top, that showed her rack and a pair of boxers that showed the nice curves her very big butt, which made Alex blush. She was probably too tired to put any else on and went straight to bed. He then walked over to her and gave her a kiss on her lips and walked her room but before he did Ida woke up and startled Alex.

“Well, I wake up to a nice day and a nice breakfast.” Ida replied a little groggy from waking up.

“You’re welcome, and Ida I will be back later I have to do a few things at home and I’ll be back.” Alex replied still blushing from before.

“Oh ok, well see you later.” Ida replied still groggy.

            Then Alex left Ida house and went home to see what going on…. Later on after hours of chores, Alex was chatting with Dan over Xbox about everything that happened last night at the club. Dan was kinda skeptical about the whole situation till he saw the pictures (Alex made sure he had proof) and was left mind blow and proud that his friend did something crazy like that.

“So this really happened.” Dan replied

“Yes, and Luke got his ass whopped by the cops.” Alex replied

“Wish I was there, and plus you got to grab her ass.” Dan replied in a silly voice

“It was only to help her over the fence.” Alex replied blushing a bit at what he did.

“Well anyway I had my crazy nights down south in Florida, man Alex you should have seen it those girls can party.” Dan replied

“Maybe one day I can come down there with you but for now I’ll party up here.” Alex replied.

“If you say so.” Dan replied

So they played for a few more hours, then Alex his goodbye to Dan saying he would be on later because he was going to Ida’s house. When he got off he went to the bathroom to wash up (gotta smell nice for the ladies). He then put on a nice pair of sweat pants and a shirt (in case if he slept over). While leaving Alex mom told him she was going out with her friends and would be back later. Soon after he was off to Ida’s house to see more of his love. While walking down the street he barley saw the moon, there was too much cloud cover and look like it was about to rain. As he got to the door he began to feel butterflies, but this time they felt more severe but he didn’t mind. When Ida opened the door Alex almost fell to the ground, she looked like a goddess in a light red t-shirt (which shown her cleavage for her large rack) and in a black pair of spandex (which show the curves of her very big butt and was Alex’s favorite thing to see her wear). All together Ida looked like a very beautiful thick girl

“Where is your mom?” Ida replied with a cute smile.

“Um…” Alex replied, while lost at looking at Ida’s body and also blushing.

“Hello.” Ida replied.

“Um… sorry I was lost, she out with some friends.” Alex replied while looking at the ground.

“Oh, well mine are for the weekend and won’t be back till Wednesday.” Ida replied.

Then it started to rain lightly and Ida brought Alex inside away from the rain. And while inside Ida came up with the idea to have a movie night. So Alex chose the movie (an action movie) and Ida made popcorn. Alex had to figure out the remote, it had too many controls, but soon enough he figured it out and got the movie playing. Then came a crash from the kitchen and Alex got up quick to go see if Ida ok. While he got to the kitchen, Ida was on her butt covered with popcorn.

“You ok?” Alex replied while helping Ida to her feet while not able, he let a laugh come out.

“Yeah, I just tripped, I’ll be fine.” Ida replied while brushing off the popcorn in cool voice.

“Here, let me make you some popcorn.” Alex replied while cleaning up the kitchen for Ida.

“Guess I added to much “mop n’ glow” to the floor.” Ida replied in a calm, silly voice.

“Anyway, here’s some popcorn already.” Ida replied while throwing some at Alex for laughing.

 “Also look what happened to my shirt, there’s butter all over it. Ida replied while focused on wiping the butter off her with a paper towel.

            Alex couldn’t help but look at Ida’s rack, which was beginning to be transparent through her shirt. And again he couldn’t help but blush while Ida cleaned the butter off her shirt with made more of a mess till her shirt became completely see-through. Alex saw everything, and man she had a rack the kind to snap your neck. Also what color bra, which to his surprises it, was black.

“Would you mind helping me out Alex, my hands are too slippery?” Ida replied.

“Uh…sure let me get some paper towels.” Alex replied while getting some more paper towels. To Alex this was new to him he wondered is this how all relationships are, especially if your girlfriend is wiping butter of her see-through shirt.

“Thanks Alex.” Ida replied.

“You’re welcome Ida.” Alex replied, feeling helpful for Ida.

“Man I’m going to have to change my shirt, give me a sec.” Ida replied, who then took off her shirt. To Alex it was two beautiful rays of sunshine and it brought joy to any man. Then he unhooked her bra and pointed Alex to her boobs, then Alex was all over her making rough love on the kitchen floor.

“Well I’m going to change my shirt because this is pointless.” Ida replied and Alex drifted back to normal from his sexual day dream (gotcha).

“Ok, well I’ll clean up everything down here and have everything ready when you come back downstairs.” Alex replied still coming back from his wild day dream.

            So Ida went upstairs to change her shirt and Alex cleaned up the popcorn and got the movie going. Soon after he made another bag of butter popcorn, poured it into a big bowl and placed on the table next to the TV in the living room. Then he went into the bathroom to check if he still looks good and went back out into the living room and sat on the very nice couch. And he waited for Ida to come back down, which a minute later she came back down with a dark red t-shirt. And sat next to Alex and started to eat the popcorn in the bowl.

“What took you so long?” Alex replied with a calm voice and then started up the action movie.

“I had nothing to wear and this was the only thing I had. Also not to mention it so tight, I can feel it squeezing the air out of me.” Ida replied while pinching her shirt away her body and it snapped back. All the while it made her boobs jiggle about and brought a joyful shiver to Alex.

“Well at lease you have something to wear.” Alex replied, while not able to keep his eyes off Ida who looked beautiful.

“True… well let’s watch this movie together.” Ida replied while blushing at Alex, and the rain kept coming down with a soft drizzle outside. And gave him a drink from the kitchen, which was like lemonade but had a weird taste of it that Alex couldn’t make out, but he still went with it.  

“Also, Alex what did you mean when you were lost, when we were at the door?” Ida replied wondering about he meant earlier while sipping on her drink.

“I was….umm.” Alex replied while looking down.

“Oh… Alex.” Ida replied still poking at the question.

“Would… you… umm want to make it official…you know being boyfriend and girlfriend.” Alex replied with confidence.

“I thought we already were girlfriend and boyfriend, but we can make it official.” Ida replied now turning red in her cheeks.

“Would you mind if I did this then.” Alex replied and gave her a kiss oh her lips and again he felt some fireworks, and Ida was left speechless and taken aback at what Alex did.

“Oh… wow… Alex that’s a good kiss, but make it really wet like this.” Ida replied, and then gave a big wet passionate kiss to Alex who in turn returned the favor. Then they started to make out on the couch which felt like a life time just like on the bus ride. And Ida and Alex enjoyed every minute of their deep kiss while the action movie played in the background along with the rain coming down.

            So that’s was how the night went by, Ida and Alex deep in kissing and also in love with other. Later on their kissing turned into cuddling and both fell asleep in each other’s arms. Then Alex woke up, but something was wrong everything seems big and he couldn’t understand why. Then he thought it was the drink that Ida gave him but he wasn’t really sure if Ida can do something like this. He then checked his height, he looked about two inches tall and looked very small compared to Ida’s big beautiful body. So he stared to think of all the things that could have happened that could make him small. But the only thing that came to mind about could have made him small was the drink. Then Ida turned over on her side and had her big butt facing out,  and it looked really big since he is so tiny even in her spandex pants. Then as if all his problems went away he could help but look at it. Alex couldn’t help but walk over and touch, and squeezed it few times and he felt numb all over. He just loved everything about Ida and he wanted to see more especially now that he at this height so he climbed up and Ida turned and laid flat so he stayed on her shoulder and got on top of her, then got on top her mountain like boobs. When he got to the top he was able to see her face and even in her sleep she took his breath away, she looked like an angle and he just sat there thinking how lucky he is to have someone as beautiful as her. Then he got curious and started to bury his body in her boob which felt like a giant soft pillow. He just enjoyed himself while being on top of Ida, on top of her boob. Then she shifted her weight and he fell on her butt then landed on the couch. He was fine but he noticed her body was hovering over him. Then he stared to run so he wouldn’t get crushed. But it was too late and Ida big butt stared to come down on Alex, then he just stopped and accepted fate (dying this way wasn’t so bad it was a good way to go). Then her butt landed on Alex crushing him instantly then Alex was no more…. Alex then woke up to a start and looked around, he was alive and not under Ida and her butt. It was all a crazy dream about his love but even though he didn’t mind dying (by her butt) still it was a good dream, it looked so vivid and real as if he was actually shrunk. Then he looked at Ida was still in his arms from cuddling all night, and then he gave her a kiss and fell back to sleep thinking about the strange dream he just had and listing to the clam rain outside.

 

End Notes:

Again please leave comments or suggestions

it helps alot 

Also sorry why this ch took so long is because of school

Chapter 7 3'z by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

Sorry, it’s been awhile mostly because of school and everything between….. Anyway let’s continue our story….

 

Alex wakes up to a nice sunny Monday morning with Ida in his arms. He carefully gets off the couch not to wake Ida and he walks to the bathroom. While in there he thinks about another strange dream he had again involving Ida. But he really doesn’t mind it and he starts to make breakfast for his love. Soon after he was done cooking breakfast which consisted of some eggs and pancakes he started to clean up. Soon after he was upstairs cleaning up Ida’s room, while cleaning up her some-what messy room with clothes being all over the place he saw a nice shiny necklace place upon her night stand.

“What kind of necklace is this?” Alex replied while gazing at the shiny piece of sliver with different colored gem stones in certain spots. The necklace looked like the 3 z’s, the kind of z’s you see when people sleep.

            Then Alex when over and picked up the shiny necklace but then a flash of light went off and he dropped it. Then he picks it back up again.

“What was that all about?” Alex replied while putting the necklace back where it was, but then he brushes it off like nothing happened.

Then he goes downstairs to find Ida eating her food, he sits down and is greeted with a big wet kiss on the lips. While they were both enjoying their morning together (both blushing) Alex brings up the necklace Ida had in her room.  And Ida jumps up at this.

“Did you touch it!?” Ida replied while shouting a little bit in her voice.

“Yes…why, is there something wrong?” Alex replied keeping his cool.

“It’s because my grand-mother owned it and passed it off to me on my 10th birthday.” Ida replied now calming down. “She said it was an old lucky charm and it was supposed to contain some magical power and help with sleep/dreams.”

“Is it true?” Alex replied.

“Well kinda… I did get way better dreams at night so I guess.” Ida replied a little confused about it.

            Alex begins to wonder about the magical charm upstairs. Later after they were finish eating there food, Ida and Alex where cleaning up their mess. Soon after they were finish with that Ida said that she was going to wash up and change out of this tight shirt she wore from the night before. Alex dose the same thing and goes home to change again.

            While Alex was home changing his clothes every now and then he would feel a strange tingle in his body but he shakes it off. When he was about to leave Alex’s mom was downstairs sleeping on the couch with the tv on. He then walks over and turn off the tv and puts a cover over his mother and he left a note for his mother about where he was going to.

While Ida was in the shower she starts to think about Alex. About how he make her feel appreciated and loved not just for her looks. After she was done taking her shower she walked over to her room which was all nice and neat because of Alex and finds something to wear for when he comes back. Then her cell lights up with a message from Juillella asking her if she wanted to go shopping and she replied that she would get back to her on that. Then came the ring of the doorbell down stairs.

Alex is then greeted by Ida who was wearing a purple shirt with white stripes running across it and boy he could her nipples poke thru her shirt (guess she was lazy not to put a bra on)  he starts to blush at this and she was wearing a pair of white spandex pants. Alex was wearing a pair of black sweat pants and a nice shirt and jacket. While inside they stared to discuss what they were going to do… like either go shopping with Juillella or just handout with each other. While talking to each other Ida notices something wrong with Alex. As if he looks shorter.

“Hey Alex.” Ida replied keeping her cool.

“What… what wrong Ida?” Alex replied also keeping calm.

“You feel ok…. because you look shorter or is it just me.” Ida replied.

“Yeah I feel ok….. wait I did have this tingling feeling in my body.” Alex replied now feeling worry about if he really shrinking.

“Ok well stand next to me if I ‘am taller then I guess you did get smaller.” Ida replied reassuring Alex.

            When they did the height comparison test, Ida was indeed taller and this left both of them wondering how could this happened. Then Alex brings up the fact while he touch the necklace earlier and he saw a flash and didn’t care about it. Maybe it was the necklace that made him shrink.

“I guess it did really contain magic power.” Alex replied now fully confused about this whole situation. “Has anything ever happened to you because of the necklace or am I the first person?” Alex replied now feeling a bit nervous about the situation.

“No, just good dreams…. I never truly believed that the necklace contained power.” Ida replied now feeling sorry for her love. “I guess she was a witch of some sort… I never truly been around my grandmother…. who knows maybe I ‘am magical too.” Ida replied to lighten the mood but Alex was still a tad nervous and was still shrinking.

            Then in a second he shrunk down completely to 4 inches to be exact right in front of Ida eyes. Now Alex was fully terrified at the fact that he very small and he didn’t want to get hurt and die. Then Ida walked over to Alex who was shrunk along with his clothes and picked him up and brought him upstairs to her room then she placed him on her bed. Then Alex began to relax and he felt safe being with Ida.

“What am I going to with you?” Ida replied in a calm voice. “I just want to have you all for myself… you look so cute at this height.”

“Oh…thanks.” Alex replied blushing. “Hey Ida maybe why I ‘am shrunk is because it depended on what I ‘am dreaming… also you know how long is this supposed to last?”

“Yeah maybe… I do remember my grandma saying time to time that magic is unpredictable so who knows also I don’t know how long are you supposed to be shrunk.” Ida replied still adoring how cute Alex looks. “Anyway if it did involve what you where dreaming what did you dream about.”

“Umm… I don’t remember.” Alex replied lying at the fact that he been dreaming naughty things about Ida.

“Well anyway what are we going to do today?” Ida replied “How can I take you out if you’re this small”

“Maybe you can put me in your pocket… then we can go.” Alex replied

“Maybe if I…” Ida replied now blushing and then she picked up Alex and dropped him in between her cleavage. “Are you enjoying the view?”

 “Yeah I ‘am enjoying the view not to mention its very soft and warm here to.” Alex replied now blushing and enjoying the situation, with Ida he felt safe.

“I saw you staring my rack earlier…so why not put you between them.” Ida replied and Alex just looked up at her and blushed

            Then Ida grabbed a bra so Alex doesn’t fall out from her boobs. Then she started to text to Juillella about them and a few other girls to go shopping. Soon, Juillella came then they left. Later on Ida came home with her bags of clothes and went upstairs, she then sat on her bed and looked between her cleavage to find Alex sleeping. So she then grabbed him and put him on her pillow and began to change in her pj’s to get ready for bed (it was midnight). Then she grabbed him around his waist and put him in between her boobs again. He look cute when he was this small, Ida could get use to having a small cute boyfriend. Then she fell asleep.

 

End Notes:

Please leave comments and suggestions it would help greatly. Also I would try to post more often. Also leave things that I should  improve on it would also help :)

 

Chapter 8 Point of View by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

Been a while…. Anyway we left off where Alex is sleeping between Ida’s boobs after being shrunk from her magic necklace. In this chapter some things are misunderstood.

 

It’s 10:00 in the morning, all was well in Ida’s home. There was peace and quiet for this cold winter morning with the sun shining though her window onto her curvy body. Excerpt for the fact that her boyfriend was “literally” sleeping between her boobs because he was tiny. But all was well. While the sun shined into Alex face it woke up to a ray of annoying sun shine. He looked around Ida’s cleavage to see what’s going on, but he couldn’t because it was hard to see with two beautiful mounds of boobs in your face. But it didn’t really matter to him, for because he loved Ida for she was, and now even more since she was so big to him. He likes the power she holds over him… a kinda love he never felt before, but wanted more of.

            While in between her boobs he started to move around a bit so he can get out and look around. After a few movements he slid his way out of her cleavage and landed on the bed. After a few minutes he couldn’t help but love the way Ida looked when she slept. Then he walked around her to see her butt which pulled him in like a magnet. Luckily for him she was sleeping on her side so her butt was showing. Then carefully he walked over towards it, while trying to keep his balance on the bed. Then while right next to it he thought about if he should touch it or not he always wanted to. But couldn’t help for it being so big so he poked it lightly and backed away and looked around as if someone was looking but no one was, it was just him and Ida in the room and the house. While anxious and a little more bold he poke it again (slightly harder) and he just felt sparks all over his body. Then he was about to do it again with a full on grip on her butt, but she stirred a bit in her sleep. But Alex really didn’t notice till her butt and her whole body came crashing down on top of him.

            To Alex this is kinda like the dream he had when he was next to Ida butt and it fell right on top of him. More like a déjà vu… anyway he was not sure if he would make it through this since her whole body was on top of Alex. Not to mention it was hard to breath and somewhat warm, but he managed. Minutes start to go by under her butt which Alex starts to lose track of. After a long period of time Alex somehow goes to sleep under her butt. Which later on Ida wakes up to with something causing her discomfort in her sleep, and then she finds Alex knocked out her butt. Later on…. Alex wakes up on Ida’s bed without Ida who was sitting on the other end of the bed.  

“Are you ok Alex”. Ida asks in a serious tone with tear in her eyes.

“Yeah I ‘am fine baby… what’s wrong?” Alex replies in a puzzled tone.

“Its…well… I found you under me when I woke up…under my butt and I thought I crushed you under it”. Ida replied now with more tears coming down her eyes.

“Well… its ok Ida, it’s not your fault”. Alex replies to her in reassuring tone.

“No it’s not OK!…. what if I really did crush you under my ass”. Ida replied yelling out while tears ran from her eyes

            Alex then walks over to her with her hands in her face starting to sob. Then he pokes her thigh and then she looks down at him with tears running from her eyes and her eyes a bit red.

“It’s ok baby….. everything will be ok….. I ‘am not hurt….and we just have to be more careful... …plus we love each other so yeah…”. Alex replied while looking deep into Ida’s eyes and then he kissed her thigh and hugged it.

“Oh…… Alex!”. Ida wailed then picked Alex up and gave him a tight hug.

            So they both hug each other tight as they can (not so much for Alex since he small) then Ida was kinda holding on for a bit too long (not to mention he almost suffocated between her “big” boobs) and Alex had to tap her to let go. Then Alex climbed up to her shoulders and tried the best way he could to wipe the tears from her face. Then he gave her cheek a kiss. Then she returned the favor by scooping him up and giving him a big wet kiss with her big luscious lips, which also seem to almost suck in Alex. Then she placed him backed down on the bed. Alex was kinda wet with the big kiss he just received but it didn’t matter to him so he just smiled at Ida.

“Also, it would have been a great way to go... being under butt n’ all…” Alex replies reassuring her.

            Ida just shakes her head at this and gets up off her bed and laughs at the idea. Then he goes over to the bathroom blows her nose and come back to the room.

“Hey I got an idea…. since you do so much for me let me return the favor”. Ida replied while picking up Alex and placing him between her cleavage.

“Wait… what are you doing?”. Alex replied confused about the situation.

“Well “we” are washing up just like I do every morning”. Ida replied giggling a bit at his question.

            Then Ida walked to her bathroom (which is also big and fancy) and grabbed Alex and placed him on the bathroom counter. Then one of Alex fantasies came true, Ida started to take off her clothes… layer by layer till she was down in her thong (too big of a butt I guess) and bra which her boobs looked like they were about to spill out. Alex just stood their shocked by this, his dream girl, friend, and now girlfriend is striping down right in front of him and he loved every minute of it.  Then told Alex to strip down to his boxers and then she took off her last two articles of clothing (yes for real no faking) and then walked over to Alex who was now  just left in awe. Then she picked him up and brought him to the shower and placed him on a shelf and turned on the water. She then picked up her loofa which looked purple and got some body was and stared to scrub herself all over her body which left her all soapy. To Alex this left him only wanting Ida even more not just for sex but for love. He loved her long black hair, her big butt, the size and shape of her bust, her thickness, and her nicely shaven sex. He just loved everything about her and he got to see more of her. So he just sat there and enjoyed the show given by Ida who looked like a goddess in the sun. She also enjoyed the show she was giving to Alex, she just felt so sexy doing this in front of Alex how every movement she made Alex would follow with his eyes. Soon after she gave some soap to Alex and then he washed himself off then little while later Ida got and towel and covered her curvy body.

Then she grabbed Alex and his tiny clothes and another towel for her hair and walked towards her room with Alex between her boobs again, but to Alex it feels tighter than usual probably because she wrapped her she tight with her towel. Then while in her room she begins to put lotion on and starts to put on some clothes and gives some lotion to Alex and he puts back on his old clothes which were also washed in the shower. While she was putting on clothes they couldn’t help but blush at each other for what the other person was doing. Then after they were both done changing Ida places Alex on her bed and hops on the bed. This knocks Alex off his feet and Ida giggles at this and Alex couldn’t help but also giggle. Soon after they cuddle on her bed which brought the two lovers together even more. Especially now that Alex is shrunk and Ida is so big and sexy to him which they both came to enjoy.

“Hey babe”. Alex replied.

“Yes tiny”. Ida replied while stifling a giggle.

“Can you do me a favor”. Alex replied in a loving tone

“Which is?”. Ida replied wondering where this was going.

“Could you….. umm.. drop me in your pants for the day”. Alex replied anxiously waiting for Ida’s reply while fully blushing at this.

“Well….I ‘am not sure… you could get lost down there”. Ida replied giggling and blushing.

“I always wonder what it would feel like…. Please Ida”. Alex replied still anxious.

“Well…ok…I… guess.. but if your hurt please speak out or pinch me for a few seconds ok”. Ida replied not sure about how to go about this.

“Thank you.” Alex replied back now being able to achieve one more fantasy he always had.

            Then Ida walked over and picked up Alex and dropped him between her spandex pants and her underwear.

“It’s nice down here”. Alex replies which he then gives her butt a tiny kiss (couldn’t help himself).

“I felt that little kiss and your welcome”. Ida replied while pushing Alex more into her butt and started to blush.

 When she did it she felt something she never really had… power over another person and with Alex she starting to get all these new feelings she never had before and now would like to get more of it. As she walked about there was no problems with Alex being crushed and all even when she sat down he was ok. For Ida she could get used to the new sense of power and for Alex he could get used to being little especially with Ida. So this went on for the rest of the day and when it was getting late Alex fell asleep between her butt and she also fall asleep knowing there a little man between her butt and she kinda loves it. And so it was the end of a perfect night for Alex and Ida.

 

End Notes:

Tell me what you think of this chapter and what should I improve on in later chapters and if there any mistakes in this chapter.      

 

Chapter 9 Magic Charm by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

Yeah I would’ve post this earlier but my wifi was down…. In this chapter, things between Ida and Alex get more intimate…. Not to mention the changes Ida and Alex are going through in their relationship.

 

Hum….. hum is the noise of Ida phone vibrating on her nightstand which pulls Alex out of a perfect dream of him and Ida somewhere on a beach. The sound goes on for a few seconds and then it stops. Apparently Ida was in such a deep sleep she didn’t pick up her phone otherwise she would’ve in an instant. Then Alex remembers that he slept between his loves(big) butt the night before, he then checks his surroundings but it was hard because it was pitch black down between her cheeks. Also not to mention he starting to feel uncomfortable and warm between her cheeks too. So he starts to move around to get out and get Ida’s attention but too bad for him she sleeping. He knew he was lying sorta flat between her butt and her pants, and that his back is facing the bed. He could simply just crawl out but somehow he feels like he glued to her butt, guess her pants were too tight or maybe it the way she sleeping with them on. Then as if prayers have been answered Ida moves in her sleep and Alex feels himself tumble around in her pants. When Alex opens his eyes to see where he is he faintly see a flower of Ida’s underwear and then….her sex. He couldn’t believe when Ida moved in her sleep he ended up right next to her sex (like on top of it). At lease she was wearing underwear otherwise he would be seeing everything. Then he starts to feel his heart pound against his chest like it did when saw it in the shower, but he was never that close to it as he was now. Alex then starts to wonder, does Ida feel his little body down here, because he doesn’t want Ida to think he a pervert for being right next to it. While next to her sex a scent hits his nose a sweet smell, like the smell of fresh flowers and his worries go away. The smell intoxicates Alex and he pokes his nose against her sex, the feeling was overwhelming for him, he couldn’t stop. Then he pulls his nose out of her sex and he wanted to smell more, this time Alex wanted to bury his face in it but before he could Ida moves in her sleep again.

            When Alex checks this time where he was, he faintly sees her legs and he right between them. He tries to wriggle out but he stuck and it’s kinda hard to breathe. He starts to wonder again about why does this keep happening to him when Ida sleeping with a smirk on his face. He a smart boy he would find a way out sooner or later. Then he starts to feel the sweat dripping down from Ida’s legs, then uses it to his advantage and wiggles out of Ida’s legs and then her pants. He ends up at her feet and he takes a moment to catch his breath. Then he walks alongside Ida carefully not to make her move in her sleep again, so he won’t get crushed. Then while next to her chest he climbs up her shirt and walks over to her cleavage and takes a rest between them. Luckily for him she was lying flat or something else could’ve happen maybe like being crushed under her boobs (that would’ve been fun). For now on he plans on going to sleep between her cleavage, it too many headaches when he in her pants (literally). Then while between her cleavage he starts to see her boobs close in on him and they do slightly squeezing him and then he sees Ida face looking down on him.

“Well good morning”. Ida replies in a sleepy voice with a smile.

“Good morning to you too beautiful”. Alex replies with a smile while starting to blush.

“What were you doing down there pervert”. She replied  still smiling

“I…was…um… trying to….. get out of our pants”. Alex replied now feeling totally embarrassed because of this.

“Oh really”. Ida replied giggling.

“Yeah…. because you move in your sleep a lot…..and somehow I ended near it”. Alex replied not being able to look in her eyes, and then it comes to him. “Wait were you awake this whole time”. Alex replied now looking up at her.

“No I was sleeping off and on till I felt a poke down there and kinda figured it was you and I went back to sleep”. Ida replied while smiling down on Alex.

“I think for now on I ‘am going to sleep up here and not down there”. Alex replied.

“Yeah same here”. Ida replied giggling again. “Who know what other things you might’ve did down their”.

“Oh Ida”. Alex yells up at her while fully blushing and feeling fully embarrassed. “Are you done squeezing me between your boobs now I can’t breathe”.

“Oh Alex I was just playing around with you…. no hard feelings”. Ida replied smiling down on Alex.

“No hard feelings”. Alex replied smiling back.

            Then finally Alex finds some peace between her cleavage and he falls back to sleep along with Ida. Later on Alex wakes up on Ida bed all by himself.

“Guess Ida got up and already started her day”. Alex said to himself.

            He gets up and moves around and then he sees the magic charm that made him small, and it had this visible blue light glowing around it. He walks across Ida’s bed to see why it was acting this way, he couldn’t help but touch it to see what would happen this time to him. When he touches it another flash of light went off he feels dizzy and then he sees the world around him go dark. When he wakes up everything was different…. he was back to normal size again. Before he could figure out why the charm made him back to normal Ida comes into the room and jumps out of her skin.

“Oh…my…. Alex how did you get back to normal?” Ida replied completely puzzled.

“Um… I touched the magic charm again, blacked out and here I ‘am.” Alex replied also puzzled about the situation.

“Magic is unpredictable”. Ida replied now calming down in her voice.

"So unpredictable”. Alex replied now smiling.

“Well at least your normal size…. still I wonder what would have been like if you was still small… and what if you’re never small again…well I still like you any size”. Ida replied now walking over and hugging Alex.

“Who knows Ida… magic is unpredictable who knows what might happen next”. Alex replied reassuring Ida.

            And then if on cue Alex felt a tingle and was instantly was small again. They both jumped up about what just happened.

“Ida… what did you do”? Alex replied now just as confused as he was before.

“Um… I don’t know…. I just thought about you being small and now here you are.” Ida replied puzzled. “Maybe…if I”

            And then Ida was in thought and then Alex was at his normal size again. And again they both can’t believe what’s happening.

“I guess now I can do magic… or at least make you change size”. Ida replied now feeling anxious about the situation.

“You think you could make other things small or big at will beside me”. Alex replied now anxious of what might happen.

            Then Ida focuses her mind on an object on the other side of the room then instantly her shoe grew really big then back down to normal. Then she sits down on her bed and put her hand across her forehead.

“What’s wrong Ida”? Alex asked worried

“I guess magic take a lot out of you”. Ida replied a little wearily but with a smile.

“Take it easy”. Alex replied while hugging her from the side.

“What do you think activated your magic power”? Alex replied.

“I don’t know…. maybe our love, powerful love”. Ida replied now feeling better.

“Well….will you be ok when I go….. OH CRAP does my mom know where I been for that last few days… when I come home she’ll have my ass” Alex replied now worried about not telling his mom where he been.

“Come here Alex”. Ida replied while pulling in Alex for a hug. “Don’t worry I already told your mom where you been, she sounds like a nice person over the phone”.

“Thank you Ida… you saved me from a world of trouble”. Alex replied while planting a kiss on Ida’s lips. “Well I’ll be right back I going to change out of these clothes… and put on some new ones and while I ‘am at it I bring so more clothes since it wednesday  and we got a few more days together till we go back to school on monday”. Alex replied happily.

“We hurry back… I don’t want to wait forever”. Ida replied hugging Alex now.

            Soon after Alex got up and kissed Ida on her cheek goodbye. Then Ida let the butterflies flow through her body then the feeling slightly faded but was still present. She then hops in the shower and starts to think about the magic powers she now acquired with the help of Alex. Now with the bond between them she feel she could do anything… the last time she felt like this was with Luke but he ruined his chance now it’s only her and Alex. And that was the only thing that mattered. Then she got out of the shower grabbed a towel and walked towards her room. While in her room she starts to dry her hair and gets an idea, a crazy one then she starts to set it in motion. Later on … Alex starts to walk from his house with a backpack and a heavy sweater since it was so cold outside on this well moonlit winter night. He then starts to text to Dan about what happened over the last few days when he was with Ida (except with him shrinking and all)… but Alex didn’t receive texts back and figured he was out partying somewhere. Soon after finishing his last text and walking a few more feet he ends up at Ida’s house and then he starts to knock on her door and it opens and he sees Ida who is happily smiling. She was wearing a bright purple tank-top and matching purple pajamas. Alex wore gray sweatpants and a nice gray shirt. But as he got inside he took of his sweats and under them was this gray and black stripped pj’s. Then he drops his backpack by the door and nicely folds his pants and puts’em in his backpack.

“So I guess this is a pajamas party… except it just me and you”. Ida replied with a smile on her face.

“Yeah…” Alex replied nervously about the situation and started to blush.

“What took you so long… I said don’t keep me waiting”? Ida replied in a serious tone.

“Um sorry I had to take a shower… pack some clothes…eat…. and leave a message for my mother”. Alex replied quickly still nervous.

“Alex I ‘am just busting your balls”. Ida replied giggling.

“Oh….. for a sec I thought you was serious…. yeah I went as fast as I could anyway”. Alex replied now feeling less nervous.

“Anyway, babe could you go towards the table and grab my phone”. Ida replied with a smile on her face.

“Why sure” Alex replied in a pleasurable tone.

            When Alex got towards the table with Ida phone on top of it had a message running across the screen saying surprise. Before Alex could think why her phone would display such message like that he felt a tingle and he was small again. Then Ida walked over with a grin on her face and bended down with her hands on her knees. And Alex got to see her sex through her pj’s… they were sorta transparent. This time she was wearing striped white and purple underwear it seems. She then picks Alex up who was again in a blissful shock about what just happened. And then she places him on the couch and goes into the kitchen and comes out with a can of soda.

“That the surprise Ida…. I was expecting more”.  Alex replied unsatisfied.

“Oh shush”. Ida replied back trying to watch the movie which she rented off the tv.

 “It’s kinda hard to see from down here… I ‘am kinda being sucked into the couch. Alex replied now starting to get annoyed.

“Here let me help”. Ida replied with a cute grin across her face.

            And then she got up from her end of the couch and hovered her big butt over Alex who was looking up at it with his mouth dropping to the ground. And then she drops it on top of Alex was buried under Ida’s butt and into the couch.

“Now are you enjoying the view”?  Ida replied while giggling.

“Ida…..at least if you’re going to this let me know”. Alex yelled out under her butt, but really didn’t seem to care that Ida just crushed him under butt.

            This goes on for a few minutes while Ida eating popcorn and watching the movie and then she lifts up her butt and grabs Alex from under it and sits back down. Then she places him right next to her on the couch.

“How was it under there”. Ida replies while smiling down on Alex.

“Not too bad… I like being under your butt anyway so…. it really doesn’t matter to me”. Alex replied also smiling and starting to blush now.

“Well I got another place to put you that you would like very much”. Ida replied while putting Alex between her cleavage.

“It so nice up here…. did I ever mention that your boobs are nice, warm, and very soft…not to mention very big…. “. Alex replied while blushing.

“Oh really….let me see you like them after this “. Ida replies while slowly mashing her tits together. “How does it feel”? Ida replied in a naughty girl tone with a smile on her face.

“Like the softest pillows ever”.  Alex replied in total bliss.

            This goes on for a few more minutes and Ida starts to feel more power over Alex while mashing him between her boobs and also when she crushed him under her butt without asking. For Alex he really didn’t care he like the relationship the way it was and so did Ida. He loved her beautiful, curvy, thick body. And she enjoyed how small and cute he was. Soon after she was done mashing her boobs they both continued watching the movie, later on after the movie was over Alex fell asleep in her cleavage again. Ida then got up went upstairs and began to go asleep with one of the people she loved most in the world sleeping right next to her (literally). She then starts to hear the quiet sound of Alex snoring and then she reaches between her boobs and pulls him out, she looks at his body and sees how cute he looks when he sleeping, she then gives him a big kiss on his body and then places him back where he was and then she falls asleep with a smile across her face and a stomach full of butterflies. When Alex was dreaming he was thinking about how he was able to sleep between his loves big, soft, warm boobs. Not to mention he was able to sleep this close to her when she slept to which he like very much as well. Then as well Alex started to feel the butterflies when he dreamt. For Alex and Ida they were both deep in love with each other. 

 

End Notes:

Yeah I’ll try to write over the weekends, during the week I really can’t write due to school. Leave comment, suggestions, errors or what I need to improve… It helps greatly.                 

 

 

Chapter 10 End of A Year Pt. 1 by HuzToru
Author's Notes:

Sorry it’s BEEN A LONG time, mostly school, and just regular life problems… Anyway we left off where Alex was again sleeping between his love’s bosom AGAIN feeling butterflies and also not to mention sometime has passed now here comes the Christmas along with the parties.

 

 

Alex wakes up and looks around…. but strangely he wakes up normal size next to his love. He begins to ponder why is back at normal size. “Did something happen?” He replied to himself. “Was I making her uncomfortable?” Before he starts asking questions why he back to normal size Ida wakes up next to him and then greets him with a hug. “Why am I at normal size babe?” Alex asked Ida. “Well I trying to go to the bathroom and you kinda fell between my boobs so yeah… and I guess I was too tired and I mistakenly made you normal when I got into bed” Ida replied with a cute sleepy smile. “Oh…ok”. Alex replied back to her, and then they both fell flat on the bed side by side. Alex then looks over at Ida who still looked a little sleepy and lets out a sigh of love. Then he wonders should he get up or fall back to sleep with his love... but Ida had other ideas in mind.

She looks over and gives Alex a smirk, gets up off the bed and sits on top of Alex. Alex just lays there dumfounded about what’s going on. When he asked her a question Ida replied back “Who said you can talk?” Then she shifts her body so her butt is hovering over Alex’s face and then she slams it down. “Can’t talk when you have a big ass in your face now can you” Ida cooed to Alex while rubbing her butt across his face against his will. Alex somehow can’t help how he likes it, how Ida is using him for her pleasure. When Ida was done rubbing her butt she then starts to rub her sex across Alex’s face, kind of forcing him to eat it. She then rips a hole in her pj’s because now she wants it bad. As she is rubbing her sex across Alex’s face she lets out moans of pleasure. She soon moves her hips faster and faster as such Alex had to work harder in order to keep up. Shortly after she climaxes Alex gets a mouthful for all his hard work. “Well swallow it” Ida moaned out with her eyes closed in ecstasy. Soon after Alex did what he was told and swallowed it all. It left a warm gooey sweetness in his mouth and he wanted more. “Good boy, now let me return the favor”. She then shifts her weight and moves down next to Alex’s legs. He knows what’s coming and waits in anticipation. She then pulls downs his PJ’s and grabs his … and brings it close to her face and every now and then moves her hand up and down his …. “Wow Alex…. this could make a girl very happy”. Ida replies with a grin. “Let me guess you dreamed about this happening hun?” Ida replies. Alex just lies there with nothing to say, but just nods his head. He can’t believe this of all things is happening to him. Right before she goes down on him there was a knock on Ida’s bedroom door. The person behind the door yelled out “Anyone one in there?” Alex knew he heard that voice before, but didn’t care because he wanted what Ida was about to do him. Sadly for him his dream started to fade and everything went black and he woke up in-between his love’s giant boobsg

            Alex looks around and figures out where he is, all the while he’s still mad about the dream he just had wasn’t real. About how all the things that just happened never happened. It could’ve happened… but then again he wonders. Then he blushes about all the things that happen from Ida sex, to almost getting his ... kissed by Ida. But yet again he between Ida’s cleavage, “Typical”! Alex yells out in his head. “Why can’t I ever finish these kinds of dreams”? Alex yells out again. A few moments later his anger goes away and then he starts to recall the voice he heard in his dream. He can’t put his finger on it… the voice was definitely feminine. He remembers as if he heard the voice not too long ago. Soon after his thoughts are interrupted by Ida’s snoring. Then he looks up and sees his love sleeping like always like an angel. He then wiggles out between her boobs and crawls up to give her a kiss on the lips. But as if on que Ida’s cell phone vibrates on her nightstand loudly and then she shifts in her sleep and he ends up under Ida’s rack. “Typ-i-cal” Alex yells out again to himself.  “Well at least it’s warm under here… and very soft”.  Not soon after Ida wakes up and reaches for her phone and texts for a bit then she put it back down on her nightstand, then she slightly shifts in her bed. “Wow, you always find a way to be under me…. especially my boobs” Ida replied down to Alex with a grin. “Since you like them so much you can stay there”.

Then Ida falls back to sleep still with Alex under her. “Really Ida… ‘sigh’… well I like being under anyway so... ” Alex said out loud. But his voice was muffled by Ida’s big boobs. He soon falls back to sleep. Later on Ida’s phone starts to vibrate again and then she wakes up, checks it and puts it back on her night stand. “This girl” Ida replies in a whisper. Shortly after she carefully gets up and gets ready for the day, she checks the date and time and it’s 12/27, 2:36 pm. She then picks up Alex by his torso and pokes him a few times to wake him up. “W-ww wa what Ida”. Alex replies to her sleepily. “C’mon on babe we got things to do” Ida replies back in a sing song voice. “What are we doing”? Alex replies back still sleepy. “I’ll tell you later but right now I, well we have to get ready” Ida replies back. “Wait what do you mean we”? Alex replies. “Like I said I’ll tell you later“. Ida replied. “Well can I at least ask you a question”? Alex replied back now getting slightly anxious. “Well I guess you’re going to have to learn the hard way” Ida replies to herself in her head. She then put her finger over Alex’s mouth to shut him up and the she walks to the bathroom. All the while Alex’s is squirming in Ida’s hand.

In the bathroom Ida turns on the shower and strips down naked. She then hops in and then lifts Alex to her face. “Well if you don’t want to listen then you’re going to have to learn”. Ida replied down to Alex.  Then she takes Alex and stuffs him between her big butt, shortly after she starts to clean herself. “Now be a good boy while I get ready”. Ida replied down to Alex with mischievous smile. After she was finished she takes Alex from between her cheeks and gives him a good wash, turn off the shower and hops out to dry herself off. Then she dries Alex off then walks towards her room to get ready. As she is in her room she places Alex down on her bed and starts to get lotion down and get dressed right in front of Alex. Alex just sits there just puzzled about what just happened, in this situation he doesn’t know what to say. What should he say in this situation…. so he just sits there on the bed admiring his love.

            Soon after Ida gets another text and puts her phone back down on her dresser, and then she goes back to fixing her hair. “Who keeps texting you, let me guess its Juillella right?” Alex mutters to Ida to break the silence. “Yeah, she’s the one who keeps texting me, and yes she’s the one who texted me earlier too, and if you wanted to know so bad what we’re texting about it’s about the Winter/Christmas party thing in the city”. Ida replies back. “Oh, not another party in the city I still remember what happened the first time”. Alex replies to himself while shaking his head in disbelief.  “And if you must know it’s the last party before everyone leaves or stays for the holidays Ida replied again. “Not to mention the party is some odd days away and today is Saturday (school let out already for the Holidays) so I want to hurry up and get to the city to settle in with Juillella and my other friends before then”. Ida replies. “Do you know what time it is babe”. Alex replies. “Yeah it’s… oh crap 5:00pm damn Juillella will be here soon” Ida replies “We better hurry up and yes your coming with me to this big crazy end of the year party”. Ida replies with a smile on her face. She then zaps Alex back to normal and tells him to find something nice to wear from his bag and hurry. So like always Ida dresses nicely wearing a pair of blue jeans along with a burgundy colored long sleeve tunic. As for Alex who downstairs in the 1st floor bathroom puts on a pair of nicely black cargo sweatpants and a long sleeve white shirt. He then quickly does his hair and his face (a man gotta stay fresh), then he hears a loud honking outside. Ida then runs downstairs with her pocketbook and her luggage bag and yells for Alex to come on. “Oh crap I never told Juillella about my new boyfriend”. Ida replied to herself. And Ida knows too well Juillella acts up when you don’t keep her in the loop… it could get ugly. “Wait I have an idea”. Ida replies to herself again, quickly she starts to put it into action. “Hey Ida, I’m ready…. Ida where are you… Ida”? Alex yells outs. Soon as he turns his back he hit with an all too familiar ray of light, then he moves his arms from his face to see a very tall giantess. Which to his surprise is Ida standing over him with a cute smile on her face, who then picks him up and place him again between her boobs. “I tell you later, but for now the city awaits”. Ida replies down to Alex who just puzzled about what going on but he goes along with it. Then another hook comes from outside. “Hold on Juillella I’ll be right there”. Ida yells out the front door of her house. “Damn this girl is impatient”. Ida replies to herself. Then Ida rushes into the bathroom and with a wave of her hand shrinks down Alex backpack to the size of a dime, picks it up and then runs to the kitchen counter to grab her pocketbook and luggage bag, locks the door, runs out the house to put her stuff in the trunk of Juillella car, and then hops in. Soon after Ida is greeted with a hug by Juillella. “Took you forever…let me guess you couldn’t find anything to wear, like always” Juillella replies to Ida with a smirk. “Nah I ran into a little problem”. Ida replies back with a giggle. “Anyways let’s get this holiday party show on the road”. Ida replies to Juillella. Just after Juillella starts the car and backs out of the driveway and heads for the city Alex tries to peek his head out of Ida’s boobs. However Ida’s finger pushes him back in between her boobs. “I guess I be able to take a peek later.” Alex replied to himself while coming to terms about the situation. “At least like always its nice and soft here, not to mention warm.” Alex replied to himself again. Soon after Alex starts to drift again in his love’s embrace. 

 

End Notes:

What will happen to both these lovers as they explore the Big Apple?

I try working on the story some more during the week, hopefully I'll be able to post another chapter next week. As always could you please leave a review. It would be greatly appreciated. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3326