A Summer To Remember by emufossum13
Summary:

Tonya, Josh, and Tony were going seperate ways for the first time ever. Before going off to their different schools that fall, they wanted to make sure to have the most eventful summer ever. However, for Josh and Tony, that eventful summer was going to be much more than they bargained for.

 

--WARNING!! PLEASE READ!!--

This story contains material that is extremely inappropriate for kids. If you are a kid, don't read this story. Otherwise, it is a graphic story, so just to warn you.


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4237 Read: 95973 Published: January 31 2013 Updated: May 28 2013

1. An Introduction by emufossum13

2. WHAT THE HELL? by emufossum13

3. An Awakening by emufossum13

4. You're just a bug by emufossum13

5. WHAT?!? by emufossum13

6. Do you know what I can do to you? by emufossum13

An Introduction by emufossum13
Author's Notes:

This is just an introduction to the story. I'm just setting up the scene, and doing most of the Character development. Things will start to pick up around the second or third chapter

  Tonya, Tony, and Josh were three best friends. They had been that way ever since they met in the 2nd grade. Tony and Josh had both had feelings for Tonya, but they wanted to avoid a love triangle, so they decided to just stay friends. Tonya was going to the local community college, but both Tony and Josh had decided to go to a University. Because they were all going to different colleges, they would be split up for the first time. Before they went off in their separate directions that fall, they wanted to have an eventful summer, they would never forget. For Josh and Tony, that eventful summer would be much more than they bargained for.

 

  Tonya had dark blonde hair, brown eyes, was about 5 feet 7 inches, and had a smile that could power a small city. She was a rather quiet and conservative girl. She was very much into abstinence and modesty. That’s probably why she was never accepted very well by most of the girls that went to her school. However, Josh and Tony looked past that, and were very acceptant of who she was.

 

  Tony had black hair, brown eyes, was about 6 foot, and had tanned skin. In all essence, he was a natural born Italian. He was the most Athletic of the three, playing on the High School’s basketball team, baseball team, football team, hell he was even on the swim team. Tonya always had a “thing” for him because of his athleticism. But she kept that a secret.

 

  Josh had long blonde hair that came down to the back of his neck. He was about 6 foot 2, and had fair skin. He was a bit nerdy, but was still a good friend. He was very knowledgeable with computers, and such. About the time all three started High School, Josh developed a deep liking towards Tonya. He actually started dreaming about being eaten by her, and even once tried to smell her underpants. These feelings digressed however, and by 10th grade, he was pretty even keel, and wanted to remain good friends with her.

 

  The three friends did many things all summer, but at the end decided to go camping for a weekend. At the end of their camping trip, they came back home, and said their goodbyes, because they were all leaving the next day. The next day came quick, too quick, and as they said their goodbyes, a thunderstorm approached. Tonya said it was the God’s crying because three un-splitable friends were being taken away from each other. They all promised to keep in touch, and try and get together when they could.

 

  3 months passed, 6 months, 1 year. Finally the three best friends had all but forgotten about each other. They had moved on and were making new friends. That’s where this story starts. It was a rainy September afternoon, just like the day when the three had parted ways. All three were in class when, even though they didn’t know it, at the same time Joe and Tony had this really horrible feeling and had to be excused from class. They went back to their rooms, and with a flash of light so bright, you would’ve thought it was a bomb going off, the two were knocked out instantly. They awoke later on to find a horrific surprise.

 

End Notes:

Once again, this is just a prologue to the actual story. I hope to get things picking up around the second chapter.

WHAT THE HELL? by emufossum13
Author's Notes:

This is where things start to pick up.

When Josh woke up, he was in complete darkness. Thankfully he carried a little pocket flashlight with him at all times, so he was able to turn that on and kind of find his way around. As he waking he tripped over something. When he shined his flashlight on it, he saw that it was Tony. At this point he thought he was dreaming, and started pinching himself to see if he could wake up. He started shoving at Tony who seemed to be un-conscious. With a final shove, Tony jumped up and fell into Josh. They both screamed, but then realized that they had bumped into each other. Josh said to Tony, “I don’t even know if this is real, but I think we’ve been teleported somewhere.” Tony said he wasn’t sure what was going on.

 

  All of the sudden the ground started shaking beneath them, it was almost as if an earthquake had erupted and they were directly on the fault line. As they were thrown down, the rumbling stopped. All of the sudden, the ground they were on was jolted up, and they went flying down into another surface. Josh planted face first into the ground, but Tony landed at the right angle to see what was going on. As he looked up, he screamed “WHAT THE HELL?” Josh looked up, and to their complete astonishment, Tonya (who was supposed to be 500 miles away) stood above them holding black gym shorts. She looked to be the size of a skyscraper. This is when Josh said, “I know this can’t be real.” Unfortunately for the two boys, not only were they really in such a dangerous situation, but Tonya had no idea, and she couldn’t help them.

 

  They tried screaming her name, but that was to no avail. They watched as she pulled her pants down, exposing her panties. Both Josh and Tony became very erotic as they watched her put on her gym shorts. When she got those on, she put her socks and shoes on, and walked out of her room. The two were amazed at what just happened, and couldn’t even begin to understand how it was possible. All they knew, was that they needed a plan, and needed one fast.

 

  They decided to look around what they thought was her apartment. As they slid under the door, they saw that they were right. However, the apartment was so huge to the two boys, that it seemed like exploring a new continent, every time they went into a new room. They were walking around, when suddenly the door flung open, and Tonya walked in. She took off her shoes and immediately went into her room. She stripped her clothes and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. Because she owned her own apartment, she could walk around the entire thing completely naked, and not have to worry about anything. When the door to her room opened up, Josh and Tony stood in amazement staring at the beautiful goddess Tonya had become. Her breasts were the perfect size, and shook when she walked. Her hair was flying in the wind, her pubic hair was like a thick black bush, but it was cut into a Brazilian. Her stomach muscles were well developed. Josh was only thinking about the meals she had digested in there. She walked over to the bathroom opened the door and walked in. Josh and Tony quickly ran in.

 

End Notes:

If you liked this chapter, you're gonna love what's coming next

An Awakening by emufossum13
Author's Notes:

Things really start to pick up now, but believe it or not, this is just the beginning.

As Joe and Tony ran in to the bathroom, Tonya quickly sat down on the toilet. She started her stream, her pee hitting the toilet bowl was louder than any sound the two had ever heard. She farted, and grunted, but seemed to be constipated. Then she pulled some toilet paper off the roll, folded it, and wiped her vagina. She wiped herself one more time, to be sure that all the pee was wiped off her skin. She stood up, flushed the toilet, and walked into the shower to begin cleaning her sweaty body.

 

  She finished her shower, and stepped out. Her goddess like body was now gleaming in the light. She dried her body off, and dried her crotch really well. This made Josh get a bigger erection than he had ever had before. He tried to act upon his erection, but didn’t have time as he had to jump out of the way to avoid being crushed. Josh and Tony ran as fast they could to follow her into her room. She shut the door and pulled out what looked to be pajamas. She put them around her feet, and as Tony went to get a better view of her private areas, he tripped and fell. By his luck, he fell right into the middle of the pants. Josh watched as Tonya promptly pulled up her pants, and Tony went right up inside. Josh climbed onto Tonya’s foot as she climbed into bed and shut off the light. As she went to sleep, Josh tried to climb into her pants, to get Tony out. He crawled up her leg on the inside of her pants, and finally got to her crotch area.

 

  Tony was inside of her vagina feet first, his head just barely sticking out. He was getting sucked in farther and farther, as Tonya’s vaginal wall muscles were contracting and relaxing. He was screaming for help but Josh couldn’t pull him out. He held onto Tony’s head and pulled with all his strength. They both went flying backwards, but survived the crash. They both decided to sleep on top of Tonya’s pubic hair, as gross as it seemed, so that they could keep warm for the night.

 

  She tossed and turned in the night, Josh and Tony having to constantly adjust their position. Late in the night, she farted, and it stank so bad, that the two were gasping for breath. They couldn’t fall asleep, because they risked Tonya rolling over and crushing them both. It was a horrible night, but the two were glad to be alive. They may have drifted off for a little while, but they awoke when Tonya’s alarm went off and she rolled over on her side. Immediately they were jolted forward and grabbed onto her pubic hair as she stood up. They were dangling, holding on for their lives, by her pubic hair. She took off her pajamas and the two fell down. She slipped her feet out, and put on some panties, and blue jeans. She then proceeded to put on a bra and a t-shirt. She went into the kitchen and ate breakfast, got her shoes on and walked out the door. Josh and Tony decided to stay in her room for the day while waiting for her to get back.

 

End Notes:

Keep watching for updates with this story. Like I said, it's just getting started.

You're just a bug by emufossum13
Author's Notes:

I apologize for the longe hiatus I've taken from writing this story. To make it up to you readers, I put a lot of thought into this chapter and the following to come.

  Josh looked up at the clock and saw that it was about 5:30 in the afternoon. He had pretty much spent the day twiddling his thumbs, And trying to figure out how to get Tonya’s attention. Then, Tony had a sudden idea. If he could somehow get on top of Tonya’s head, maybe he could swing down in front of her eyes and get her attention. It was risky, but he knew it was probably his only chance.

 

  Just then, the door swung open, and Tonya walked in, put her school books down, and hung her jacket up. Tony took the chance and jumped onto her leg. He was holding on for dear life, but was making progress scaling up her leg. Because he had a lot of upper body strength, he propelled himself upwards and finally reached her neck. While reaching for her hair, he slipped and fell straight into her bra. Her boobs weren’t ridiculously huge, but they were big enough that he was trapped in between them. The sweat in between her breasts was so intense, that Tony could hardly breathe. In a last attempt, he propelled himself forward and grabbed her hair. He was hanging on to her neatly groomed pony tail by a hair (no pun intended) He quickly scaled up her hair, and got on the top of her head. His mission was half over. He waved his hands, and Josh was just able to see him signaling that he reached the top. The second part was going to be harder.

 

  He hung down from her head, right in front of her eyes. She screamed and jumped back, thinking it was a bug. She picked up tony and laughed, her voice booming and almost deafening to tony. She said, "the only thing you stupid ants are good for, is torture". She tilted her head back and slowly lowered tony in. He screamed for help but just couldn't be heard. Josh watched in horror as tony was greeted by tonya's tounge. She wrapped it around him, sucking and slobbering on him. Finally she dropped him in and took a big gulp. Josh screamed as he watch tony pass down her throat as a lump. When tony reached her stomach, Tonya said, "don't squirm around too much. You're just going to be digested into a little turd that I'll just poop out and flush away". Josh almost fainted when he came to that realization. He had to pull himself together though, josh was gone.

 

  Later that evening, josh snuck onto Tonya's stomach and just listened. He was horrified at the sounds of his friend being digested. Her stomach would squirt, then growl, shift, and squirt some more. Then he felt as her food was pushed beyond her stomach. There was a growl and some gas involved. She got up off the couch and went to go put her Pajama's on. Josh followed her in, and watched as she undressed. He watched as she pulled her top off. All he could think about was tony. She pulled off her pants and turned around. He just stared at her butt, thinking about how that was going to be Tony's only escape route now. She put on some pajama pants and climbed in bed, tired from everything she had done that day.

 

WHAT?!? by emufossum13
Author's Notes:

first of all, it has come to my attention that the story doesn't exactly follow what happened that summer in question. I apologize for this, I can't change the title now though. So if you're reading and a little confused about the times, it's because it's happening in the fall.

The next day came, and Josh was exhausted. He was up all night just thinking about Tonya’s body compacting Tony and converting him into something completely useless. Tonya rolled out of bed, and put her clothes on, but Josh noticed that this time, Tonya didn’t go to the bathroom. Instead she just walked down her stairs. Josh quickly hopped on her pant legs and followed her down. She sat on the couch and flipped the tv on. Josh, climbed up and tried to get on her face. He got to her neck, and hit her on the face a couple of times. His hand, not any bigger than her eyelash, so he wasn’t sure how much attention he was getting, If any at all. When she felt him, however, she screamed and jumped back. The force immediately knocked Josh back onto the couch. Tonya picked him up, and just looked at him. She said, “You don’t look like a bug. But what are you?” He started screaming trying to get her attention, "TONYA! IT'S ME JOSH!" Tonya said, "oh my god. How long have you been like this?" Josh responded, "a few days. But you need to know something. Tony, tony is dead." Tonya just stared at him for a few minutes. Eventually she just broke down and started crying. Her tears falling on josh like huge buckets of water. Sobbing, she said, "how did he die?" Josh said, "you ate him."

 

  Tonya screamed in horror, she said, "OH MY GOD! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ATE HIM?" josh replied, "when you ate that thing you thought was an ant. That was tony." Tonya couldn't pull herself together. She just couldn't bear the thought that she killed someone. For about two hours, she just kept crying and blowing her nose. Every time she blew, josh was blown back. Finally she said, "I'm sorry josh, but no one can find out about this." She stuck him in her sock so he wouldn't climb out, and she left her dorm.

 

  It smelled really horrible inside her shoe. So bad, that Josh almost couldn’t breathe. He was constantly pushed up against the wall of her tennis shoe, by her foot that was moving back and forth. Finally she stopped, and pulled him out. Josh was really confused at this point, because he just wasn’t sure what was going on. Tonya was in a room full of girls, Josh presumed was her friends. She said to the girls, Katie, Rachel, I need to show you something.” She pulled out josh and showed him to the two girls. They were both astounded at the little guy. Katie said, “do you think we could borrow him for a little bit?” Tonya replied, “Actually, that’s what I was wondering. Something really bad happened, that I don’t really want to go into details on, and I can’t keep him anymore.” As Josh sat in her hands, he shuttered at the fact that his future life was being determined by two giantesses. She said, “I need you to take him for me.” Katie and Rachel replied “sure” in a very pleasured tone. Tonya thought that Josh was going to be safe with them, but little did she know their actual intentions. As she walked out the door, Josh screamed for her to come back, but she just couldn’t hear him. As the door shut, he felt his very life being taken away.

 

  Katie put him right up to her mouth. She just stared at him, looking very curiously. She said, “We’ll I guess there is no point in trying to figure out what you are. I’m just going to eat you anyway.” Josh screamed as she threw him in a container and put a lid on it. He was no match for her huge hand that just tossed him in. She walked away laughing, and thinking about ways she was going to enjoy her next meal.

 

End Notes:

*SPOILER ALERT* if you actually scrolled all the way down to read the end notes before reading the chapter (I've done it before too, you're not alone :) ) Then don't read this end note, until you actually read the chapter, cause it will give the chapter away. Otherwise, completely ignore this message.

 

 

This chapter actually writes Tonya out of the story. I felt that it was time to move on from her character and introduce some new ones. There will be a lot more description about Katie and Rachel in the next chapter. And lot more action is to come.

Do you know what I can do to you? by emufossum13
Author's Notes:

This one is a long chapter, longer than anyother chapter I'm anticipating. I just had a real steady stream (no pun intended) of ideas, and didn't want to loose them. Plus I was able to make them fit into one "module" of the story. This one has a lot of action, and will be a turning point for Josh in deciding whether or not he should do what the giantess says.

Katie was 5’ 5”, she had long brunette hair that she brushed straight down. And she wore a pink headband on the top of her head. She was also very thin and athletic. As Josh watched her change her shirt, he saw all her muscles around her stomach and intestines area. He got chills thinking about how strong her body was, and what it could do to him. On this day, she was wearing gym shorts a green t-shirt, and a pair of black flip flops. Walking over to take a bath, she started to strip her clothes off. Josh watched in amazement as her clothes came off. First her shirt and bra. Her breasts were just like tonya’s, they weren’t too big, but not too small either. They were just right. She took off the rest of her clothes, and Josh just stood and watched the 500 foot goddess, in all her beauty. He was enjoying himself, until she picked him up, and went eye to eye with him.

 

  Laughing, she said, “alright Josh. If you’re going to stay in my house, you’re going to pay rent. You’re going to do anything and everything that I ask, no questions. If you question anything, I’ll give you the most horrible and painful experience, you’d ever think about going through. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” Josh just nodded his head, not even sure how to respond in words to what Katie just said. “Good” she said. “Now the first thing you’re going to do, is help me take a bath. I want you to clean every nook and cranny on my body.” Katie walked over and started running the water. When the tub filled up, she hopped in, still holding Josh. She said, “alright, I’m going to lay back, and you’re going to clean my female parts. You’re going to lick my pussy until it’s nice and clean. I’ve done a lot of peeing today, so it’s going to taste really bad.” She laid back, exposing her vagina up above the water enough for Josh to clean it. She lowered him in, Josh tried pleading with her not to, but she wouldn’t hear it. He started licking, her lips tasted so horrible, that he almost passed out. Finally she said, “Alright slave, that’s enough. My pussy feels really clean now.” Josh started begging, “Please, Katie, let me go.” Katie just laughed and said, “the only place you’re going, is to your next cleaning assignment. My ass is really dirty. Chicken just runs through me, and it leaves a mess when it reaches its final destination. So, you’re going to go in and clean it out.”

 

  Katie bent over, and put Josh, who was screaming for his life, into her butt hole. She forced it opened, and pushed him up as far as he would go. She yelled, “start cleaning slave.” Scared for his life, he started scraping poop off of her inner walls. After about 10 minutes, he could hardly breathe. With a final breath, he yelled, “Please Katie, I’m going to die.” She pulled him out, with a very disappointed look on her face. She said, “You didn’t even begin to clean me slave. I’m going to punish you now. Josh screamed as he thrown in the toilet bowl. Swimming like a mad man, he tried to grab a hold of the sides but just couldn’t. Just then, Rachel walked in. Rachel was about 5’8” had long black hair. And always wore some kind of skirt, or sun dress, along with a hairband, and in the spring, summer, and fall, flip flops. Not even realizing that Josh was in the toilet, she walked over and sat down. Josh was immediately covered in darkness. In a constipated tone, Rachel said, “Oh my God, that burger that I had last night just wrecked my stomach. I had to take a shitload of anti-acids last night. Now I feel like I’m about to have Diarrhea.” Katie fake sympathized with Rachel, while secretly laughing in her mind at what Josh was about to go through.

 

  She started with a steady flow of pee, but stopped after about ten seconds. All Josh could hear was farting, and Rachel humming some tune. Suddenly, he was greeted by a stream, but it wasn’t pee, as there were little chunks accompanying the stream. Josh passed out due to the smell, but woke up a few minutes later. He woke up to a crackling sound. Almost like bones were crunching, it was a god awful sound that he just couldn’t ignore. All of the sudden, he was pushed underwater with great force by a piece of poop that was ten times his size. Finally, Rachel was finished. She wiped herself several times, cluttering the bowl with toilet paper. When she got up, Katie said, “Dang girl, you had a lot to say.” Rachel laughed, “Yeah it’s really funny to think about how an 800 pound cow can get reduced to nothing but diarrhea like that.” She went to flush, but Katie said, “Wait, I have to go too, don’t waste water.” Rachel pulled down her dress, and walked out of the room. Katie stared into the bowl, looking for any life signs of Josh. She saw floating around, holding on to a piece of poop, so he wouldn’t drown.

 

  Looking over the bowl, she said, “How did you like that Josh? Get ready for round two.” She sat down and started laughing. She said, “I can feel it coming down, here it comes.” Josh went to scream, but didn’t, cause there was nothing screaming would really do for him at this point. Katie started humming, and tapping her feet. She loved the feeling of poop as it exited her body. It was like the weight of the world being lifted off of her shoulders. Plus she loved the feeling of taking something that was once living, and reducing it to a little turd. This almost made her happy, when she went to poop. Happy enough, that she would tap and move her feet around, and she would hum too. Especially as the poop was coming out. Josh looked up, and vaguely saw a large turd coming right towards him. He tried to swim out of the way, but just couldn’t. The turd was long and almost pushed him too far underwater to swim back up. She dropped another long turd that splashed the water all over the place. Katie said, “All finished” in a cheerful tone, almost sounding like a little kid. She got up, and pulled the flush handle. Josh screamed as he was spinning around, and was about to be sucked away. But at the last second, Katie pulled him out. She cleaned him off in the sink, washing all the poop that had stuck to his clothing. She put him up to her face and said, “Do you have any idea what I can do to you? I just pooped out some ham from last night. That pig was probably living a happy life. But then, one day, the farmer came along and killed it. Packaged up the meat, and my Aunt bought it and cooked it. I ate it, and just felt it slowly melt away inside my stomach. Then, my body told me it was time to relieve myself and get rid of the waste that I didn’t need anymore. All I had to do was push, and the poop just slid right out. With two pushes, something that was once a 500 pound beast of an animal, became two long turds floating around in my toilet. I can do that same thing to you Josh, it’s your decision.”

 

End Notes:

As you can see, Katie loves to play mind games with her victims. Torturing them until they break. I feel that while both Katie and Rachel are giantesses who enjoy dominating, Katie is plotting things that are way more insidious.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3313