Randall by lancealot501
Summary:

Randall and Ashley are complete opposites but are the perfect match for each other.

 

This story is a little different but still a nice change of pace.  Please review


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 26949 Read: 146623 Published: November 26 2012 Updated: March 11 2015
Story Notes:
Warning: The following story may contain language not suitable for all audiences.

1. Chapter 1 by lancealot501

2. Chapter 2 by lancealot501

3. Chapter 3 by lancealot501

4. Chapter 4 by lancealot501

5. Chapter 5 by lancealot501

6. Chapter 6 by lancealot501

7. Chapter 7 by lancealot501

8. Chapter 8 by lancealot501

9. Chapter 9 by lancealot501

10. Chapter 10 by lancealot501

11. Chapter 11 by lancealot501

12. Chapter 12 by lancealot501

13. Chapter 13 by lancealot501

14. Chapter 14 by lancealot501

15. Chapter 15 by lancealot501

16. Chapter 16 by lancealot501

17. Chapter 17 by lancealot501

18. Chapter 18 by lancealot501

19. Chapter 19 by lancealot501

20. Chapter 20 by lancealot501

21. Chapter 21 by lancealot501

Chapter 1 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:

All characters, places, and names are figments of my imagination.  Any similarities to any person, place, thing is just by accident.  This is an original idea that I have came up with and wanted to right a story about.

Seeing as I'm not a writer, I have low confidence on my writing techniques and the story in general.  Please review and tell me whether you enjoy this or not.  I'll write a few  chapters and depending on feed back I'll either continue it or not.  Anyways enjoy!!!

“Procrastination is a pain in my ass.” says an exhausted Randall.  After finishing up his English assignment, which took him three hours, he finally had time for himself.  For being an outgoing person he just couldn’t help but put off this assignment until the last minute.  The assignment wasn’t a hard one, but it was one that he didn’t want to talk about.  Randall had to write a three page paper about his childhood up to entering high school.  This isn’t a problem for most people but when you are born with a rare form of dwarfism, life is never easy.  At the age of five Randall was only two feet tall.  This in turn caused him to be the constant target of bullies.  Because of his stature he only had one friend through his first few years of elementary school and this was Ashley.

You could say that opposites attract and that would be an understatement.  Ashley was born with a completely different genetic disorder that made her grow at an amazing pace.  While Randall was picked on for being small, Ashley was picked on for being too big.   Standing at 5’4” in kindergarten, people tended to tease you for being a freak.  Despite his size Randall was always confident and outgoing, but he never knew when to back down.  This in turned led to him taking a few beatings up until high school.  Ashley on the other hand was extremely timid and shy.  The way they met was by chance when they were younger.

Ashley’s family had moved in next door to Randall right after his first week of kindergarten.  They had met on several occasions at the park, but they wouldn’t go anywhere near each other.  Randall’s reason being that Ashley was gigantic compared to him and Randall knew that kids bigger than him enjoyed to tease and bully him.  Other that Ashley’s height; Randall was fascinated by her long red hair and dark brown eyes.  Ashley on the other hand was scared of Randall just because she knew that kids shorter than her would tease her for her differences.  She couldn’t get over Randall’s appearance which made her curious as well.  Because of Randall’s disorder, he had no pigment in his eyes or hair.  Having completely white hair and white eyes was a point of fascination for Ashley, but another reason of torment for other people.  One day while Ashley was at the swing a group of boys in third grade started to call her names and throw anything they could get their hands on at her.  After she was pushed into the corner of the park Ashley just collapsed on the spot and started to cry.  This however didn’t stop the boys but had the opposite effect. 

“STOP IT!” yelled a voice in front of Ashley.  When she opened her eyes she sees the small boy with white hair in front of her.  This sight of a small kid protecting someone over twice his size made the boys go into a laughing fit.  This would have been enough if Randall didn’t run up to the leader of the group and kick him in the shin.  This of course made the boys let out there frustration on the small kid and they left after Randall couldn’t stand back up.  Ashley crawled forward to help the small kid sit up.  “Are you ok?” comes out of Randall mouth without a thought for his well-being. 

“Why are you asking me that you are the one who got attacked just now?  Why would you do that?”

“This is nothing, but I just couldn’t let those guys pick on you like that, I mean you are bigger than all of them.”

“I-I-I don’t know they were all just so scary.”

“Well they are gone now and it is getting pretty late so do you want to give me a ride home?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, considering the fact that I don’t think I can walk very far right now a piggy back ride sounds like a good idea to me.”

This led to a laughing fit from the both of them and Randall getting a piggy back by Ashley back to his house.  After that they were both inseparable from that moment on.

End Notes:

Please review and tell me if I am doing a good job or not.  Sorry but the first chapter was introduction, but the main story is coming up.  I forgot to add that Randall has normal body proportions also, it is just that he is just really small

Chapter 2 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

            “Finally, some time to relax and enjoy the rest of my day!  Might as well start it off with a relaxing nap.” says a tired Randall jumping on the top of his bed.  Reaching the height of 3’6” Randall was the size of your average six year old.  This gave him that cute appearance which was one of the reasons why most of the girls in his high school thought he was adorable.  One drawback of his height was that he was just as strong as a six year old also.  This never stopped him before because he had built up through the years speed and reflexes that would put even the most skilled athletes to shame.  As he was about to drift off he hears a couple of loud knocks on his door.

“Go away Rachel!” he yells at his younger sister that he knows is on the other side.

“Are you going to make me Randall?” says his younger sister Rachel.  Rachel is only two years younger than her brother at 14 years old.  Despite how they talk to each other they are actually really close siblings.  Rachel has short brown hair and brown eyes and unlike Randall was quite normal.  At 5’4” she was slightly taller than other girls her age and 22 inches taller than her older brother.  She cared deeply for her brother but that never stopped them from playfully rough housing.

“Do I really have to kick you out this early in the morning?” Randall says as he gets up and yawns in front of his little sister putting his hands in his pockets.  “You haven’t been able to pin me since two years ago.”

“That doesn’t stop me from trying!” and with this Rachel dashes towards Randall with her arms stretched out.  This doesn’t turn out well for her as Randall takes a step forward then pivots on his foot and crouches with his leg stretched out which trips his sister and sends her falling to the floor.  Rachel gets back up on her knees and tries to unleash a flurry of swipes at her brother hoping that one of them will connect.  This just causes Randall to stand in place and take a marker out of his pocket, and dodge every attack while keeping his feet planted on the ground.  After a minute of touching nothing but air Rachel finally decides to give up after she starts to tired from achieving nothing.

“You could let me win once in a while you know.” says Rachel with cute pout on her face.

“Yeah, but then you wouldn’t have that much fun now will you.  I’m going over to Ashley’s now since it seems that I can’t get a nap in around here.” states Randall as he turns around to leave.

“Well tell your girlfriend that I wouldn’t mind to go shopping for your birthday present together.” snickers Rachel.

“Again she is just my best friend so that would be weird, and by the way you might want to read your arms at some point.” After he says this Randall turns around and leaves his room with a smirk on his face waiting for the next outburst.

“What does he mean by…,”  at this point Rachel looks at both of her arms and sees written in a black sharpy with perfect handwriting, ‘When you leave my room can you clean up anything you messed up.  P.S you might need to wash this off because you punch really slow.’ “RAAAANDAAAALLLL!” yells Rachel as she sees what her wrote on her as she was trying to attack him earlier.  Rachel just couldn’t understand how Randall was so fast or why nothing seemed able to hit him but this was a point of both fascination and frustration at the same time for her.

 

Randall quickened his step as he heard his sister yell out his name, but he just couldn’t suppress a chuckle as he made his way out the door.  He decided since he couldn’t sleep at his house he could always visit Ashley.  After a few minutes he was standing in front of Ashley’s house and he started to bang on the door.  “I’ll be right there,” came a voice he knew all too well.

As the door open Randall looked up at his best childhood friend Ashley.  Standing at an even 8’ tall, Ashley would have seemed intimidating to anybody considering that she looked incredible.  After crouching down to see who it was Ashley starts to smile.

“Randall, I wasn’t expecting you to come over today.”

“Yeah me neither, but my sister wouldn’t leave me alone after I finished Mrs. Fisher’s writing assignment.  So are you going to let me in or not?”

“Yeah come on in.  Did you just say that you finished the assignment just now since we’ve had the assignment for the past couple weeks?”

As he steps past Ashley he starts to head towards her bedroom.  “Well it was pretty boring so it couldn’t hurt to wait a little while.”  Randall walks through the hallway and finally reaches his destination.  He walks into Ashley’s room and finally sees his target.  Ashley’s bed was custom made for her along with her pillows and blankets.  Ashley’s room was normal for a teenage girl except for it was made for someone her size.  On her dressers and tables was an assortment of stuffed animals, makeup, perfume, and an assortment of different pictures.  Her favorite being the one on her night stand of her and Randall in her parent’s vehicle.  Because of a lack of space Randall had to sit on her lap on their way back from vacation.  Randall had fallen asleep while she was holding him when her mother took the picture.  Randall of course didn’t care for the picture because it made him look cute which he tries to avoid at all cost.

After grabbing her pillow he lays down on it and starts to get comfortable.  Ashley’s pillows were three feet long so it practically made a bed for Randall except his feet would hang off the bottom.  “So you plan on taking a nap on my bed because your sister won’t let you sleep on yours?”

“Exactly, as they say you need to sleep in order to grow up tall.”

“You just want to take a nap thats all right?” says Ashley as she sits down on her bed right next to Randall as he starts to nod off to slept.

“You know me so well don’t you.”

“Well you make it a common habit to try and take a nap on Sunday no matter what is happening.”

“Well if you don’t mind I would hate to break a habit.” And with this Randall finally drifts off to a silent sleep.

At this Ashley goes to turn off her light and can’t help but find it adorable that Randall can fit on her pillow and go to sleep without a worry in the world.  She goes and sets her alarm for a couple hours because she knows that Randall will not wake up without a fight for the next couple of hours.  She lays down next Randall and puts an arm over him as she decides to go to sleep also.

End Notes:

Please rate this work and give me feedback.  Again as a non-writer I have very low self esteem in my writing skills so it would be great to here your opinion on this on whether you enjoy this story or not.

Chapter 3 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

        Grover High School was just like any other high school in America.  With a population of 637 students, it wasn’t the largest school in the state.  It had everything that any other high school had; a gymnasium connected to the school that leads straight to the cafeteria, a wellness center, and even a small library.  There were all sorts of cliques at this school ranging from geeks to jocks.  Needless to say that Randall was popular with all of them because he knew what it felt like to be picked on.  He would stand up for anyone in that was being picked on, and pick on the people who tried to degrade others.

            Today was going by extremely slow in Randall’s opinion, and Mrs. Fisher’s lecture on ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ wasn’t helping his mood.  In his opinion the book had a horrible story with improper grammar and horrible sentence structure.  It also didn’t help that this book was being praised when any story he would write would be criticized for minor mistakes.  It wasn’t that he didn’t like Mrs. Fisher; in fact it was the complete opposite.  He loved the way she interacted with the students and tried to make even the most boring subjects interesting.  English as a whole just wasn’t Randall’s subject.  He had all A’s in every class except for this class which he was running a high C.

            Even though he was a good student, he couldn’t hold a candle to Ashley.  Ashley was a straight A student and would get upset if she got a B in anything.  Luckily this was one of his classes that he had together with Ashley so he would just take a look at her notes at some later point.  One reason that he liked this class was that Ashley was able to sit right behind him.  The classroom was set up in rows of two on three sides of the room.  This allowed the teacher to use the center of the floor for teaching and demonstrations.  Also, on the walls was an assortment of medieval banners, weapons, and statues of gargoyles.

            The reason that Ashley go to sit behind him was that her legs would extend past her desk and end up under whoever was in front of her.  Considering that Randall had to sit on several books just to see over his desk and that his feet couldn’t touch the ground anyways, this worked out well for the both of them.  Another bonus to this is that Ashley would keep him in line if he managed to dose off or start to daydream.  Of course this was happening right now as she was kicking his feet with hers seeing as it was his turn to stand up and read.

            Most teachers would make accommodations for Randall such as not having to write anything on the board or give him more time to go to his locker because he couldn’t carry all of his books with him at the same time.  Mrs. Fisher on the other hand thought that it was her duty to treat all students equally so she insisted that Randall get in front of the class at her podium to start and read the next page of ‘The Grapes of Wrath’.  This resulted in a few awe from the girls and more than enough snickers from the guys.  Randall went through the standard procedure of jumping out of his seat and finding a chair for him to stand on.  After dragging the chair over, he would climb on top of it and find his place in the book.  He would get really annoyed every time the teacher would ask him to speak up.  She did this to everyone to help increase their public speaking ability but when you can barely see over the podium and the audience can only see everything from your nose up, this tended to get annoying having to repeat yourself.

            Luckily for Randall, when he finished his part the bell had rang signaling the end of English and the start of his favorite class of the day, gym.  By the time he had put the chair back Ashley had already put the books he used to sit on away and was waiting to walk together by the door.

“I never thought that that class was ever going to end.” says Randall retrieving his backpack from Ashley.  Another advantage to his size was that he could get better backpacks than other people so he ended up getting a black and yellow Batman backpack.  Being the size of a kid let him get away with doing certain things.

“It wasn’t that bad and you know it.”

“Yeah right, I swear sometimes that she just wants to give me a hard time and bore me to death.”

“We both know that that is not true.”

“You’re right but I hate it when she insists on me reading in front of the class.  Seriously, she could at least get the chair ready but nooooo she can’t do that.”

“Well it wasn’t all bad, I thought it was adorable.”

“You think that everything is adorable.  Anyways, do you want to go to the schools Halloween dance this Friday?”

“ Only if I get to pick out the costumes this year.”

“Fine, but you better not get anything stupid.  Anyways I’m heading toward the boys locker room so I’ll see you in the gym.” As he says this Randall and Ashley parts ways to go and get ready for their next class together.

End Notes:

Hopefully you all have enjoyed the story so far.  Please leave a review as to how the story is and feel free to give me your opinions.  Also i'm letting everyone decide what's going to happen in gym class and what Randall and Ashley are going to dress up for for Halloween.

Chapter 4 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Thanks for all of the feed back and enjoy!

            After saying good bye to Randall Ashley made her way into the girl’s locker room.  Luckily for her the locker room ceilings where at least eleven feet tall so that she only needed to worry the doorways.  Even though Ashley had made many friends throughout her two years in high school, she still couldn’t change in front of other people.  She didn’t look that bad and had a full figure but she was self-conscious about what the other girls might think of her.  She knew that some were jealous while others thought that she was a freak, but that didn’t matter because Randall didn’t see her that way at all.

I wouldn’t say that gym is my least favorite class, but it does cause me to worry.  I’ve known Randall since we were kids and I know that he tends to get carried away.  After being friends for the past ten years I’ve seen how fast he can react to anything.  Seriously when we would play tag it would get to the point to where I couldn’t touch him.  The only way I would win(which I always did) was to wait for him to tire himself out.  Even though he will never admit it he doesn’t have a lot of stamina.

After getting dressed for gym Ashley made her way to the girls’ side of the gymnasium.  Because the gym classes ranged from fifty to sixty people, the girls would be on one side of the gym while the guys did a different activity on the other side.  In order for the guys not to get excited over the girls, and the girls not flirt with the guys a giant curtain was always used to separate the two parts of class.

Even if Ashley was a little shy, she was probably the best female athlete in the school.  Her size helped with this, but Randall always forced her to go all out and have fun whenever they would play anything.  Of course Randall would always dominate the first five to eight minutes of most games but then he would start to slow down until they had to take a break.

Luckily for Ashley the game that they got to play today was hockey.  This was played by using a foam ball and giant Q-tips to knock a ball into a goal.  As a general rule Ashley liked to play the part of goalie because it allowed her to be serious yet non-physical with the other girls.  The only bad part was the fact that the other team usually got an extra five players just to make the odds fairer.

I wonder what the boys are doing today.  I hope it isn’t anything to dangerous, but then again Randall would just laugh off my doubts and say that he’s a lot tougher than he looks.  That is true but I know that the other guys don’t know when to slow down.

“Ashley heads up!” came a call from one of her teammates as the ball comes whizzing past Ashley’s knee.

“My bad, I wasn’t focusing.” Ashley pleaded with her teammates after the score became 1-0.

  After that point the game heated up.  Ashley would block nine out of every ten which lead to the opposing team getting a total of five points.  This wouldn’t seem impressive if it wasn’t for the fact that the other teams goalie only blocked one out of every three giving Ashley’s team the victory for the day with a score of 6-5.

            Ashley was a natural for this game because she could nearly cover half of the ball with just her palm, and throw it to her teammate at the other side of the field.  The game wasn’t that easy to win though because the other team’s offense greatly outnumbered Ashley’s own.  They didn’t always win but it was still daunting to the other girls just to go up against Ashley.

            Being on the girls’ side meant that they could get changed and ready for the next class ten minutes earlier than the boys could.  After waiting for most of the girls to leave the locker room, Ashley quickly put on her clothes and made her way back to the gym.  When she got there she sees Aaron.

            Aaron was a boy a year younger than both Randall and Ashley, but was one of their trusted friends.  They had met eight years back when they were playing in the park.  While playing on the swings Randall noticed some commotion in the corner of the playground.  Going off to investigate they find Aaron being bullied by a group of little kids.  After Randall ran the little kids off we got to know Aaron a little better.

            Aaron had just moved here from up north when his father got some kind of new job.  Aaron hadn’t changed much over the years except for growing taller.  He was around 6’1” with really short black hair and blue eyes.  He was around 265 lbs. and was always picked on because of his weight.  Of course he always liked to hang out with us because we didn’t judge someone based off of appearances.  He had a love of animal and planned on going to college to become a veterinarian.  He always had either a book on biology, chemistry, or animals and was known as a science guru.  He had a great since of humor and seemed to be one of the few people capable of stopping Randall when he wanted to go and do something that he couldn’t.

“Hey Aaron, what have you guys been doing today?”

“I haven’t been doing much just walking around the floor since I didn’t want to play today?”

“What game did you guys play?”

“They are still playing razel dazel football, but Randall’s team is winning as far as I know.”

“You know that he shouldn’t be playing that game!”

“I know but you know how he is when it comes to any form of competition.  He just likes to prove that he can do anything anybody else can.”

“Alright but that doesn’t mean I have to like it, you guys must have been playing for the last thirty minutes now.”

“I know what you are thinking about, but the game is made so that you are only playing six to fifteen seconds at a time so Randall should be okay.”

            After their short conversation both Aaron and Ashley were about the head back towards their stuff when a noise broke their concentration.  One that Ashley hoped that she wouldn’t have to here today and that was a scream from the other side of the curtain.

End Notes:

Please rate and tell me what you think of the story so far.  Don't worry because this story is far from over, just remember that this is the beginning.  I'll keep writing as long as there are people who will review this.

Remember no reviews, no chapters.

P.S. Sorry about the cliffhanger.

Chapter 5 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I finally got some work done and was able to finish this chapter tonight.  I would like to thank thoughs of you that have reviewed this story and hope that you all continue to enjoy this story as it continues.

            I wonder what kinds of costumes Ashley plan on picking out for the dance next week.  Hopefully she doesn’t go with my sister to pick out our outfits because Rachel would probably pick out a kids costume like Tigger or a teddy bear.  Ashley would look pretty good in about anything really…

And with this Randall started to daydream while he was changing into his gym shorts.  He went over several ideas such as Ashley dressing up as an assortment of things such as a; nurse, neko, vampire, witch, angel, and anything else he could think of.  Unfortunately he was soon pulled from his with a tap on his shoulder.

“Are you going to stand there all day or do you plan on joining us for gym class?” came a sarcastic remark from one of his best friends.

“Well Aaron, I wouldn’t mind standing here all day but I could take some time out and see what we’re doing today.”

Aaron was what Randall considered fun to hang around.  One of the reasons that he liked to hang around with the guy was because Aaron had the same since of humor that he had.  Also Aaron would support most of the activities that he tried to participate in, but Aaron knew when to call it quits.  Though Randall had a wide variety of traits he didn’t have Aaron’s gift of looking at a situation and think it through before acting it out.

            David was in is usual gym outfit of black cargo shorts paired up with a comical Darth Vader t-shirt.  Aaron had grown into a huge guy standing at 6’1” and being 265lbs but Randall knew that Aaron couldn’t hurt a fly.  He wasn’t popular but that never matter to either him or Ashley.

            Deciding that it was time both guys decided to see what game they would be playing today.  Having only one teacher meant that he was usually over at the girls’ side of the court leaving his class to decide what to do.  Luckily the class had made a good decision and chosen razel dazel football for the game of choice.  It was basically tag football, but you can pass as often during a play as you liked.

“Hey Aaron you playing or going to watch on the sidelines.” came the voice of Jason.  Jason was an all-around jerk if there ever was one.  He didn’t have many friends because he enjoyed trying to show his masculinity by picking on everybody that would talk to him.  Very few stood up to him and Randall was part of that few.  Being 6’5” and 230lbs of muscle made him very intimidating to other people, but size was never a factor in Randall’s opinion.  Jason was the schools top linebacker when it came to speed.  He had dark brown hair in the style of a buzz cut and usually only wore shorts with either a tank top or a sports jersey.

“No, I think that I’ll sit this one out but thanks anyway.”

“Fine then you can sit with the sissies while the real men play.”

“And you can watch as I kick your ass in razel dazel Jason.”

“Are you sure you are up for it you pint size fairy.”

“I’m pretty sure you over sized buffoon.”

“You want to say that to my face.”

“What are you deaf or do I have a st-st-st-st-stuttering problem?”

            At this point both idiots where only a few feet away when a couple of the guys pulled Jason back while Aaron just picked Randall up and set them on separate teams.  They decided to let Jason’s team kick the ball off first.  After the ball went up into the Randall quickly ran and caught the ball.  With the ball firmly secured he took off into a full spring for the other side.  With Jason and four other jocks coming at you most people would panic, but this couldn’t be less true for Randall.

            Jason was the first to reach him and decided to do a jumping tackle even though this was supposed to be a touch only game.  Inches before Jason’s hands would come in contact; Randall twisted sideways and put his right hand flat on Jason’s forehead.  With the added momentum he jumped and flipped over Jason’s head, kicked off his right thigh, and did a roll back to his feet charging for the other guys.  Luckily the other guys only tried to grab him but with a couple pivots, rolls, and expert ducking Randall found his way to the other side for the first touchdown of the game.  Looking behind he saw Jason getting off the ground and yelling at his teammates for the bad play.

            Defense was one of Randall’s weak points when it came to these types of games.  He had learned that from passed experiences that a body in motion stayed in motion, so in order to tag someone he had to get behind and tag his target.  This didn’t work out most of the time because Randall didn’t have the longest reach in the world.  Randall did know however that Jason would be aiming for him whether it he was on defense or not so it mattered little where he would be because the ball would come to him.

            After the return kick Jason practically grabbed the ball out of his own players hand and started charging down the field.  Practicing football for most of his life, Jason had no problem running past anybody who tried to tag him.

Of course this buffoon is going to come after me.

            Deciding that tackling wasn’t the best idea anymore, Jason charged straight for Randall and decided that his knee would hurt also.  Randall seeing that Jason’s right knee was coming toward him took one step forward, twisted to the right, ducked and pivoted on his left foot going right under Jason’s right leg.  He then grabbed the bottom of Jason’s shorts and pulling them down.  This counted as a down as Randall had touched him before Jason could actually get the touchdown.  Of course after another play the score was tied back up.

            The game continued with Randall’s team usually in the lead by a touchdown.  The only problem was where Jason was a natural athlete; Randall had the same strength and stamina as a kid.  Randall’s movements started to slow down and become less flashy as the game wore on but his pride wouldn’t let him take a break.  After what seemed like an eternity the score was tied with only enough time for a single touchdown.

            At this point Randall was soaked with sweat, and kneeling over to catch his breath between plays.  His left leg wouldn’t stop shaking and he felt a sharp stitch in his right side.  His hair had turned from its usual white to a light grey from all the moisture on his head and all over his face.  The players on Randall’s team had been watching their star players decline so they had stopped passing him the ball and would try to intercept any kickoff that came his way.  All of this didn’t stop Jason from targeting him, but it did allow Randall more time to relax.

Guess it’s all or nothing…

            The opposing team had kicked the ball toward Randall destination, but one of Randall’s teammates jumped in front to try and catch the ball.  The ball ended up slipping and went into Randall’s awaiting hands.  He made a beeline straight for his goal with his teammates trying to make a wall for him.  This had the effect that Randall wanted because it allowed him to go through everybody’s legs with some skillful footwork and come out on the other side.  With the confusion of where he went Randall made it to the other side with the ball in hand.

            Having gotten the last touchdown, Randall dropped the ball at his side and turned expecting seeing his teammates happy faces of just winning the football game.  To his surprised he saw a quick flash of while inches away from him.

That bastard…

            The next thing that Randall felt was a crushing pain in his chest and his feet leaving the ground.  The next second seemed to go into slow motion for him as he could feel all the air he had leaving his body as the giant mass of flesh started heading for the ground.  The impact of the ground and the body on top of him was too much for him to bear as he let out a desperate scream.  With the back of his head hitting the ground under him and the lack of air sent Randall straight into darkness as he instantly lost consciousness.

End Notes:

I really hope that the audience enjoyed this chapter and hope to hear your opinions of how you like this story and where you would like to see happen.  I am always open for tips and suggestions so feel free to give me some.

 

Remember: No reviews no new chapters!

Chapter 6 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

            Panic.  Sheer cold panic was all that Ashley felt when she heard that recognizable scream from the other side of the curtain.  Without a word Ashley had made a dash for the other side leaving Aaron to try and catch up.  When she finally arrived at the other side she saw the teacher pushing Jason past the curtain and towards the exit to the main school building.  There was also a large crowd on the other side of the gym, and Ashley knew what was over there.

            Please be ok. Please be ok.  Please be ok.  Please be ok.

            After making her way through the crowd, Ashley came up on the motionless form of her best friend.  Pushing everyone out of her way she was finally able to kneel down beside her friend to see what had happen.  Tears started to form around her eyes as Randall’s breathing was shallow and he was curled up in the fetal position.  Grabbing the closest guy she could, Ashley started to shake the poor boy viciously while trying to get answers.

“What happened?  Why is he like this?  Who did this?  Will he be ok?  Please just tell me!” Ashley cried to the boy while hot tears started to fall down her face.

Finally getting his wits back the boy answers cautiously because he was afraid of what this giant girl could do to him.

“We were playing razel dazel when Jason tripped and accidently landed on top of him.”

With this reply, both teams started shouting a different accusation from Jason tackling Randall on purpose to it was just an accident.  Ashley not caring anymore started to gently pick up her friend and started to carry him to the wellness center of the school.  Because of Randall’s size, it looked more like an adult caring a baby.  Rushing through the hallways at twice the speed a normal person could, Ashley finally made her way into the school’s wellness center.  The entire time she was carrying him Ashley had been crying out, “Please be ok Randall, please be ok.”

Once inside Ashley tried to explain the situation to the school’s nurse but wasn’t making much progress.  The nurse finally getting a grip on the situation took Randall away from Ashley and took him into the back room.

What seemed like hours to Ashley was only around thirty minutes before the nurse had come back out.

“You don’t have to worry, he just has some serious bruising but nothing is broken.”

“Can I see him?”

“I don’t see why not and he will be waking up soon.”

“Thank you nurse!”  With this Ashley gave the nurse a hug and went straight into Randall’s room to wait for him to come to.

 

            Cold…  why am I so cold for.  Ouch, I guess that tackle must have done a number on me but the real question is where am I at right now.  I think I can move so I might as well see where I’m at.

            With this Randall tried to sit up, but a huge hand was keeping him down while trying to tell him something.  Of course having just woken up, he just couldn’t process who and what this person was trying to tell him.  After finally giving up, mostly from the pain but some from the fact that this hand was by far stronger than he was, Randall decided to try and open his eyes.

To his surprise, it looked like he was inside of the nurse’s office and the person holding him down was Ashley.  Ashley looked like she had just finished crying but for some reason the redness of her face wasn’t all from her previous crying.  She was actually blushing.  Under further inspection Randall had realized that he wasn’t wearing a shirt, but was wrapped with bandages from the bottom of his ribs up to his shoulders.  He also figured out another reason of why he was cold was because he had several ice packs pressed up against his side, which he assumed was just to ease the pain and stop any bruising.

“So how long have I been out?” Randall wanted to know.

“Around thirty minutes now.” now Ashley replied in a whisper.

“Really, well can you tell me what happened?”

            Ashley went on to explain to him what she thought had happened to bringing him inside the nurses office.  After hearing the story Randall asked Ashley to help him with his shirt and to let him sit up a little.

“So, you ended up carrying me like a princess through the school and at the same time crying out my name?  Guess that’s going to be embarrassing to explain.”

“What are you talking about!?  You were seriously injured just now and you are only worried about how embarrassing it was!  Do you ever think of how I feel whenever you go off and do something stupid like that?  Why did you even play that game in the first place?”

“Ashley, you know better than I do that the thing that I hate most is when someone looked down on me just because of my size.  It’s hard for me not to accept any challenge just to try and prove that I can do anything.”

“But you don’t have to prove anything to me.”  Ashley said in a whisper.

“Ashley, you are probably the most important person in the world to me so let me make a promise with you.  I’ll never play a game that involves Jason anymore and as my treat, I’ll take you out tonight to pick out our costumes then we can go and grab a bite to eat afterward.  What do you say?”

“Is this a going to be a date?” Ashley said knowing that this will push Randall’s buttons, but his reply completely surprised her.

“Yes it is.” Randall manages to say after a few seconds with his face starting to blush a bright red.

“But first I got to get out of here and finish the rest of the school day.”

            With this they let the nurse check Randall out and gave him advice like; no hard activities, ice his ribs to lower swelling, and to take an aspirin whenever he felt like he needed it.  The day went by without nothing else happening, but Ashley wouldn’t let Randall carry his own back pack and had to walk slower than she usually did in order for them to get home.  Ashley tried to convince Randall to let her carry him, but his pride wouldn’t let him.  After walking at an incredibly slow pace at what seemed like an eternity, Ashley finally decided to do something about it.

“Hey, what do you think that you are doing!?” cries a surprised Randall as his feet leave the ground and he is seated atop Ashley’s shoulders.

“I’m trying to get us home faster so that we can prepare for our date tonight.”

“Yeah I can see that, but I can walk you know.”

“But not very fast in your condition.”

“Hmm, you do have a point but you will let me off once we get close to my house.  I don’t want Rachel to see me like this because I’ll never hear the end of it.”

“Ok, I’ll do that.”

            Deciding that it was useless to further argue, Randall let himself relax while taking in the scenery of his higher vantage point while wondering what will be in store for him for their trip to the mall.  The Halloween dance was coming up so this trip to the mall should be interesting for him.

End Notes:

The trip to the mall is coming up so I'll take a poll of what costumes the viewers want our couple to wear.  Thanks for reading and please review.

 

Remember: I need two reviews for each chapter in order to update this story.

Chapter 7 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I'll have to split this part into two chapters, but the next one should be out some time tomorrow.

            True to her word, Ashley had let Randall down before he had gotten home.  Deciding that they would meet back up in an hour, Randall thought that it would be an excellent idea to take a shower before getting ready for his trip to the mall.  The first person to greet him as he walked through the door was Rachel.  Being in the condition he was, Randall was hoping that the teasing today would be at a minimum.

“So, did you have a great day at school princess?”

“Not today squirt, I’ve got to get ready to go to the mall with Ashley later.”

“What are you going to the mall for anyways?”

“If you really need to know, we are going to go and pick out costumes for the Halloween dance this Friday.  Now before you ask any more questions, could you set up the shower for me?”

“Sure, no problem.  Do you guys know what you two are going to be dressed up as?”

“Don’t know till we get there, now about that shower.”

“Ok I’ll go get it ready.  Do you need any more help because I heard what happened at school today?”

“Thanks for the offer but I don’t think so.”

            Walking back into his room, Randall went straight to his dresser to pick out his outfit.  After several minutes of debating he finally decided on a plain black t-shirt that fit to his body, and a pair of comfortable dark blue jeans.  After gathering up his clothes he started to make his way to the bathroom.

            Walking into the bathroom, Randall went straight to the bathtub to make sure that Rachel had positioned the nozzle so that it would hit him instead of the wall on the other side.  Being impressed with his work, Randall locked the door and went through the process of undressing.  He came to his first problem once he noticed his bandages.  Taking them off was a difficult process because it required moving his upper section in order to unwrap his shoulders and sides.  Folding the bandage and placing it right beside his clothes, Randall started to put get into the shower.  After a couple seconds of making sure that the water was the right temperature, Randall pulled the tab up to start the shower nozzle.  Unfortunately for Randall he forgot, like he always does, that the first few seconds of water were extremely cold.  Being unable to move he had to endure the cold for a couple seconds until the water warmed back up the correct temperature.

            The bruises from earlier were starting to darken further to where he looked like a spotted snow leopard on his upper half.  Randall of course was ticked because the jerk who caused this was probably laughing it up right about now.   Deciding that he didn’t want this to ruin his evening, Randall decided to forget about this and let the hot water run down his body for a few more seconds before finally getting out.  As Randall started to get dress he ran into a little problem.  Walking out of the bathroom with just shirt and bandages in hand, Randall started to search for his sister.

“Rachel, where are you!?”

“Coming, I’ll be there in a second.”

            Being impatient as he was, he decided to follow this sister’s voice and find out what she was up to.  Walking through the hallway into the living room, Randall found his sister lying down on the couch talking to someone on the phone.

“That sounds great1 I can’t wait for you to get here!  I better go and see what he wants before he starts to send out a search party, so I’ll see you later. Bye.”

“Who were you talking to miss lost in the woods?”

“No one important, now what would you like me to help you out with your majesty.”

            Upon turning around, Rachel got her first look at the extent of damage that Randall’s body had gone through.  Seeing her older brother standing there without a shirt on, with dark blotches covering the majority of his torso was a little heart wrenching.

“You could help me replace these bandages because there are some areas that I can’t reach.”

“Ok just jump up here and I’ll wrap you up.”

            Trying to be extremely careful, Rachel started the process of reapplying the bandages to her brother’s body.  Every once in a while she would hear noises come from him even though Randall was trying to suppress them.  Finally getting done with her work, Rachel went ahead and retrieved a pair of socks and shoes and put them on Randall’s feet.

“What are you doing?”

“Helping my favorite brother get ready for his big date tonight.”

“Yeah, I’m your only brother but you still haven’t answered my first question though.”

“It would take you a while to do this so I might as well help out before Ashley gets here.”

“Fine then, have it your way. Wait a second, how do you know I’m going on a date?”

“Ashley told me just now, and we decided that I can help her find costumes for the big dance in a couple days.”

“That is not happening and you know it.  I am having a nice evening without you tagging along.”

“Don’t worry; I’ll leave after the costumes are chosen.  Also, seeing as we live in a democracy, our two votes outnumber your half a vote.”

“Ha ha ha, you are so funny.”

            After his shoes were tied, Randall retrieved his wallet that he attached with a chain, his cell phone, and a light jacket.  After zipping it up halfway, he hears a knock on the door.  Upon opening the door, Randall is treated to the site of Ashley.  Ashley was wearing a pair of dark jeans, white sneakers, a yellow top with frills, and light blue jacket.  Stunning wasn’t the words to describe what Ashley looked like, but hey this was a plus for Randall.  With Ashley, and regrettably his sister Rachel, Randall started walking towards the bus stop.  Tonight should turn out to be interesting as long as Rachel doesn’t mess it up.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading this story and post a reply for what you want to see happen while on the date.  Also, someone comment so that I know that someone is still interested in this story or not.

Chapter 8 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

First off I would like to say thank you to all my viewer for over 4000 views.  Secondly, I'm sorry but my roomate was playing his new Wii U and I got side tracked.  The latest chapter is longer that usual and I hope you enjoy it.

The mall was a fun place to hang out at, but it was also a place of annoyance whenever Rachel was with him.  Rachel always had to pull some sort of prank whenever he was at the mall with her.  Her former tactics ranging from putting out a warning for a lost child; all the way to telling the Santa at the mall that he was too embarrassed and shy to sit on Santa’s lap.  This would cause Rachel to get into a roaring fit of laughter as Randall tried to evade the army of elves and adults trying to push him towards Santa.  Rachel had at least eight of these pictures and to Randall’s dismay, given several copies to his parents and Ashley.  Also walking around by himself was out of the question because every adult and security officer would take him to the lost and found until someone came to pick him up.  Buying any kind of movie was a task because the cashiers wouldn’t take his I.D. and he was always asked if he needed assistance everywhere he went.

            Walking into the costume store, Ashley went ahead and started to search for an assortment of costumes for Randall to wear.  Being the size of a kid did have its perks for this time of year.  Having the largest assortment of outfits made being anything for Halloween possible.  Looking through the costumes, Randall found a few that he really liked.  The first one he came upon was an assassin’s creed outfit with plastic hidden blades.  He also found a batman, musketeer, magician, and ironman costumes that Randall thought might be a good idea.  Unfortunately, Ashley and Rachel had other things in mind for him.

            Feeling someone grab his hand, Randall looked up to see Rachel starting to drag him to the other side of the store.  Arriving on the other side of the store, they find Ashley holding a ton of costumes in her arms while standing in front of the dressing room.

“We found some costumes for you to wear, but we can’t decide which one would fit you the best.”

“So I’m going to have to be your personal dress up doll for all of these costumes?” said an annoyed Randall.

“Only until we find the one that fits you the best, but until then we better get started!”

“Fine, give me the first costume already.”

            With this Randall went through one of the longest thirty minutes of his life.  He did say that Ashley could pick out the costumes, but he wished that they would have picked some cooler ones.  Every time he would come out of the dressing room, he would be met with either awes or giggles as his sister and best friend would laugh at his expense.  Randall ended up dressing up as a panda, angel, ninja, mummy, and even a vampire but Ashley still couldn’t choose.

“Do I really have to wear this one?”

“Come on out shorty.”

“Guess I don’t have a choice.”

“It’s perfect!” squealed Ashley as she stood up to go and take a closer look.

            The outfit was really simple yet in Ashley’s mind fit Randall like a glove.  She had chosen a unique white wolf costume.  The only things that Randall had to wear a couple of items including; a pair of white wolf ears, fangs that could be stuck on your canine teeth, and a white tail that had an electronic weight sensor that ran underneath the pants that went inside your shoe.  This sensor made it to where every time you put pressure on it, the tail in the back would wag.

“It looks good on you bro.”

“Does that mean I’m done trying on outfits now?”

“Yes, you can take a break while we go and find Ashley a costume.”

“Ok, if you need be I’ll be over here reading these magazines.”

            After going up to the cashier to pay for his costume, Randall decided to wait for the girls while skimming through the magazines.  Nothing of interest would catch his eye, but then again he figured that these magazines must have been in this place since it was created.  Sensing that something was coming up behind him, Randall looked over his shoulder to see his sister wearing a werewolf mask.

“You better watch out because I’m in the mood for puppy tonight!”

            Without skipping a beat, Randall motioned for his sister to come closer and look at his magazine.  Wondering what it could be, Rachel took a step forward and leaned down to see what her brother was pointing to.  Rolling up the magazine, Randall playfully swatted the top of Rachel’s head.

“Bad doggie, you do not puppies.”

“But just a little one please?”

“It’s not going to happen.”

“Fine then have it your way.  Ashley wants you to come over to the dressing room.”

“Ok, I’m on my way.”

Heading towards the back with his sister, they stopped in front of the dressing rooms.

“Are you guys out there?”

“Yeah it’s us, are you going to come out?”

“Can you come here for a second Randall?”

“Sure why not.”

            Once Randall was close to the curtain, a hand shot out and gently dragged him inside. When Randall was finally inside he found Ashley sitting down in front of him.  Even sitting down Ashley was still over a head taller than Randall was but he was use to this.

“So, what do you think?”

“Trying to be foxy this Halloween?”

“…”

“Ok, my bad lame joke but it still looks good on you.”

            While Randall was going to be a wolf for Halloween, Ashley decided that she would be the fox.  Her outfit was basically the same except her ears were red with black tips, and her tail was red with a white tip.

“Thanks, I wanted to hear what you thought about it.”

“And why do I have to be in here to tell you?”

“Some guys just came into the store and I didn’t want them to see me wearing this.”

“Say no more I understand.  Since we have already chosen our costumes do you want to tell Rachel to meet up with us at 8 o’clock to leave this place?  I still want to take you out to eat alone before we go home.”

“Ok, I’ll tell Rachel of our plans.”

 

 

            After taking the costume off, Ashley went up to register to buy her costume.  After making plans to meet back up in an hour, Randall and Ashley made their way up to the food court.

“You don’t have to keep wearing that costume you know.”

“I know, I just don’t want to have to carry it around in a bag.  Besides, being the size of a kid and being near Halloween means that I can get away with this type of stuff.”

“Well I think that it’s adorable.”

“You mean handsome, and yes I look good in anything that I wear.”

“Hmm, what are you up for?”

“I think that Sherries sounds nice to me.”

            Sherries was your normal dinner that served either a meal, or you could just get a burger and fries.  Upon entering the restaurant they were met with an overly happy waitress named Vicky.  Vicky was a kind enough waitress but she made the wrong first impression on Randall.

“Party of two tis evening?”

“Yes, can we get a booth instead of a table?”

“Awe, are you taking out your big sister for Halloween?  That’s just down right sweet.  Come on and follow me, I’ll get you two situated.”

            Feeling Randall’s annoyance, Ashley grabbed his hand and made him follow her to their booth.  Upon getting there Vicky took their drink orders and said she would be right back with the menus.

“I do not like this waitress already.”

“Come on and lighten up.  She’s only trying to be nice.”

“She is treating me like a kid.”

“But you…”

“Sorry it took me so long darlings, but I brought your menus.  I’ll be back in a second to take your order.”

            The Randall’s dismay, Vicky had handed him a kids menu with a coloring sheet and a package of crayons.

“As I have said, she is TREATING me like a kid.”

“Didn’t you say earlier that you could get away with these things because of your appearance?”

“Fine but it doesn’t mean that I have to act the part.”

            While Randall was looking through Ashley’s menu, Ashley was busy coloring in the picture that Randall refused to.  After deciding what to get, they waited for their waitress to return.

“How can I get for you two?”

“I’ll take a Caesar salad with grilled chicken dinner with green beans and apples.”

“Ok, and what should can I get you sweetie?”

“I’ll talk a Swiss and mushroom burger with a large side of fries.”

“That’s an awfully big order, why don’t you try and get something off of our kids menu?”

“Ma’am, I am grateful for your concern but I want a Swiss and mushroom burger with a large side of fries please.”

“Well, I can’t argue with a man that knows what he wants.  I’ll be right back with your order tiger.”

            With Vicky leaving the table, Randall looked back at Ashley with the look of victory in his eyes.  Ashley on the other hand was trying her hardest to suppress a laugh.

“What’s so funny?”

“You were trying to look serious while wearing that outfit.  I mean seriously, we both know that you will not finish that meal anyways.”

“That is what you think.  I’ll finish it and get dessert.”

            Despite Randall’s best effort, he was only able to finish half of his burger and only a handful of fries.  After leaving a fair tip, they made their way to meet up with Rachel to catch the bus home.  Deciding that Randall deserves some privacy, she went ahead inside her house to wait for her brother to return.  Arriving back at Ashley’s doorstep, she turned around and got on her knees to be closer to Randall’s level.

“I had a really great time tonight.” said Ashley brushing the hair out of her eyes.

“Except for our waitress I would agree that tonight was almost perfect.”

“I still have one more surprise for you though.”

“Really what could it be?”

“I gave Rachel the money to buy this birthday present while we were having dinner.  I hope you like it.  Happy Birthday!”  With this Ashley grabbed a box out of her bag and gave it to him.

“I wonder what could be inside.” and with this he found a pair of sneakers.  They were a special pair of Nikes that was black and yellow with lights that lit up with every step.

“I love it actually, but I also got a surprise for you too but mine is more of a secret.”

“What is it?”

“Come closer, someone might be listening.”

            As Ashley started to lean down to hear whatever it was Randall had to tell her, she got a surprise that she wasn’t expecting.  Once Ashley was close enough, Randall stood up on his tip toes while grabbing her head and locked their lips together.  What seemed like minutes was actually seconds as they finally broke contact.

“I hope you had a great day to day.”

“More than you will ever now.” Ashley replied after snapping out of her daze.

“Well, I guess that we have something to look forward to for the dance on Friday.  I better be heading home now.  Have sweet dreams.”

“I love you and can’t wait to see you tomorrow.”

“I can’t either.  I love you too.”

            With this Randall went back to his house thinking of what the dance this Friday was going to have in store for him.

End Notes:

The Halloween dance is coming up next so stay tuned.

Please leave a review of what you think, what you would like to see, and if you want this story to continue.

Chapter 9 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Thanks to everyone for the support so far and the over 5000 views!
This chapter ended up being a little longer than I expected so I'm going to split it in two. Enjoy!
The day of the dance was finally here. Having to suffer through a boring day at school, Randall was ready to party. Having been a couple of days, Randall had regained most of his range of motion back so that he could tie his shoes or and twist without much difficulty. He sides were still sensitive, so he had to keep them wrapped up and refrain from any kind of strenuous activity. This was still upsetting because he had to sit out while everyone played dodge ball in gym that day, but he had made a promise with Ashley that he would take it easy. Jason probably got suspended for a couple of days because the atmosphere of gym class had lightened up to the point to where even Aaron decided to get in on the action.

Being a white wolf/human hybrid meant that Randall’s costume wasn’t hard to put together. Choosing a pair of black pants, black shirt, and a white jacket with a hood; Randall finished setting up his costume. Looking in the bathroom mirror to make sure that everything was set up right, he was mildly pleased with his work. His tail would wag when force was applied to the sensor, and his extended canines protruded slightly from under his top lip. Deciding that all was fine, Randall decided to go and see what his sister was doing until Ashley got there.

Upon entering the living room Randall found his sister dressed in a vampire outfit. It didn’t take much, just some powder to lighten her skin color, fake teeth, fake blood coming out of the corner of her mouth, and some black clothes. It wasn’t that Rachel didn’t fit her costume; in fact Randall thought that it looked pretty good. The only problem was that her attitude didn’t match it at all.

“So you’re going to be a vampire right?”

“Yeah, why do you ask?”

“Well, I can see that the costume fits you but I figured that you would be something different. Mostly a nurse, angel, or even cat, but a vampire isn’t such a bad idea either.”

“Of course it isn’t, but you better watch out because you might become my next meal.”

Dashing forwards with a more than villainous intent, Rachel was surprised that she actually grabbed brother and held him up against the wall. Letting the feeling of victory sink in Rachel wondered what her next step will be.

“Can you put me down?” Randall was able to gasp out in a whisper.

“Why would I want to do that? I finally caught my prey and now I’m about to torture him. Let’s see, what should I do? I know how about we tickle this little puppy! How does that sound?”

“Seriously, can you…please…put me down?” Randall was able to grunt out between breaths. Having his midsection held up was making it harder for him to breathe. The pain and the lack of air started to make his face turn red and his body start to feel dizzy. Having forgotten that his injuries were still there and feeling like an idiot for forgetting it, Rachel gentle lowered Randall to the ground. Once Rachel let go, Randall slid down the wall till he was sitting while panting trying to catch his breath.

“I am so sorry bro, I completely forgot about that. I mean, you’ve seemed normal since yesterday so I thought you were better.”

“Don’t worry about it; I just need a minute to catch my breath that’s all.”

“Is there anything that I can do for you?”

“You can help me get to the couch for a moment. I’ll rest there till Ashley arrives.”

Not wanting to cause further stress, Rachel scooped her older brother into her arms and carried him to the couch to rest. She knew that Randall didn’t want to be carried but also knew that he wasn’t in the shape to walk the distance either. Making sure that he was comfortable, Rachel went through the house to find some pain killer and water for her brother to take.

Once he was laid back and comfortable, Randall focused on ignoring the momentary pain and hope that he could recover before Ashley got there. Tonight was not in his favor as he heard a knock on the other side of the door. Once he was sitting up straight, with a little bit of effort, Randall called for Ashley to come in. Ashley’s costume had matched Randall’s except her colors were red and black, while Randall’s was black and white. Standing walking through the living room he was amused as Ashley’s tail would swing back and forth as weight was applied to the sensor.

“Are you ready for the party tonight? We got to get going soon because it starts in twenty minutes.”

“Yeah, I’m just waiting for Rachel and we’re supposed to meet up with Aaron once we get there.”

“Bro, I got you some Ibuprofen for your side.”

“What is she talking about?”

“I just had a little accident earlier, but I’m ok now. By the way we got to go and meet up with Aaron.”

“You can’t leave yet bro. You’ve got to rest a little bit more.”

“I’m ok so you can stop worrying. We need to leave and get out of here.”

Seeing as neither of them were going to budge Ashley decided to do something about it. Grabbing Randall gently around his waist, Ashley lifted him off the ground and placed him carefully on her shoulders. After securing his legs Ashley turned around and made her way out the door. Seeing as the argument was over, Randall decided to play with Ashley’s fox ears. Being up here let them travel at a faster pace but was slightly embarrassing for Randall. Ashley on the other hand only had her mind on what all she was going to do tonight. Arriving outside of the school, Rachel separated and went off the hang out with some of her friends. After a couple minutes of waiting Aaron finally showed up wearing a pirate costume with a convincing black beard. Taking Randall off her shoulders and back on the ground, Ashley decided to greet Aaron.

“Arr me maties, what are you be doing this fine evening?”

“The costume is cool and all but you can cut out the accent Aaron.”

“But I thank that it is pretty cool. Nice costume by the way Aaron.”

“At least one of you likes it anyways. So I’m guessing that you are a fox and Randall is your pup?”

“No, I am a winter wolf while Ashley is a fox. She decided to pick out our costumes so this is what I got stuck with, but it actually isn’t that bad. I like it in fact.”

“Hey guys, they are opening the doors so we better make our way in.” said Ashley as the party started to make their way towards the doors. With the majority of the student body trying to go into the school, Randall ended up getting separated from his friends. Deciding that he would meet up with them later he started to make his way through the crowd of stomachs, trying to find a higher vantage point. Setting his sights on a table in the cafeteria not too far away, Randall started to make his way towards it. Before he can get to the table, however, he is bumped into from behind and falls to the floor. Sitting back up Randall sees the only person that he didn’t want to deal with. Someone that could only lead to more trouble.
End Notes:
Please review and give me your opinions!
Chapter 10 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
As promised, the second part of this chapter is out. Did I forget the mention the over 6,000 views! For that I thank my audience. Please enjoy!
“Hey, why don’t you watch where you’re going!?”
“I would say the same to the person that ran into me, but hey, we don’t all get what we want now do we?”
“Why if it isn’t fairy boy! I didn’t expect you to make it out to the party because I’d think that your girlfriend would still be fixing your boo boo. You really need to be more careful you know.”
“And I thought you couldn’t make it out because you were still suspended. Look, I don’t feel like playing games right now so I’m going to find my friends and enjoy the rest of my night. Now if you don’t mind, I will excuse myself my good sir.”
Instead of listening to another lame comeback, Randall decided to leave Jason in his superman costume to go ahead and try and find his friends. The best thing about your best friend being eight feet tall was that she tended to stand out. Fighting a crowd of monsters just to reach his friend was daunting, but Randall was up to the challenge. Using his size to his advantage he made his way through the crowd until he finally found both Ashley and Aaron chatting it up. Handing him some punch, Ashley asked him how he got lost. Not wanting to bring Jason into this night, Randall made up an excuse that he got lost in the mob of monsters and was finally able to reach both Aaron and Ashley.
Taking a drink from his punch, he thought that it actually tasted pretty good. Going over to the bleachers so that Ashley could get closer to his level, they retold the story of their trip to the mall to Aaron. Of course Aaron found Randall’s exploits at Sherries to be extremely funny much to Randall’s disdain. Not being the dancing type Ashley would just sit back and laugh as Randall tried to teach Aaron how to dance. The funniest of these dances would be Aaron doing the robot while Randall out showed him at every step.
As the night went on, Ashley would continue to get refills of punch for everyone. Lately Randall had started to feel really happy for no reason while having his cheeks flushed. He would find that even the easiest of conversations to be hilarious. Ashley on the other hand seemed to get bolder as the night went on. Unfortunately the night couldn’t last. Having only three dances left, and those being slow dances, Randall thought that his night would be over soon. To his surprise at the start of a slow dance, Ashley stood up and picked him up while walking to the center of the dance floor. The song was the called ‘My Angel’ which was made famous by an old time travel movie. Ashley held Randall close while Randall wrapped his arms around her neck as she moved with the music. This would look funny to some looking at this, but neither Randall nor Ashley cared because their only priority in the room was each other. Sadly the song had to end with Ashley excusing herself while Randall decided to go outside to get some fresh air.
On his voyage outside, Randall ended up bumping into a few people and needed to use the wall for support. Deciding that it would be better to wait outside for Ashley, Randall took out his iPod to find something to pass the time. Before the first song could start a shadow came over him and knocked the iPod out of his hands. Looking up he saw Jason staring down at him with a grin.
“That was a sixteen gigabyte, Apple iPod… Well what can I do for you?”
“If it isn’t fairy boy! I’ve heard that you’ve been having a great time this evening.”
“Oh really?”
“Yeah and seeing as you can hardly stand, I’m guessing that the punch I spiked earlier has nearly gotten you wasted.”
So that’s why Ashley started that dance and why I’m feeling a little light headed. At least Jason got one thing right.
“I still haven’t paid you back for getting me suspended you stupid ass midget. Maybe I should just beat the shit out of you right here you little shit.”
“Oh you dirty bitch, work the shaft!”
“What did you just say?”
“Oh I’m sorry; it’s just that I like to talk dirty when someone is sucking my dick.”
“Do you know who I am!?”
“Don’t care but I’m Waldo, guess where I am!”
“You’re going to regret not taking me seriously right now.”
“Oh I’m trying to be serious, but I’m failing and for that I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m so agitated because this buff little shit walked over here, knocked down my sixteen gigabyte Apple iPod, and trying to impress me like I’m his alcoholic father.”
Not willing to take anymore, Jason jerked Randall up by his color and slammed his body against the brick wall. Momentarily knocking the breath out of Randall, he thought that he made a cocky drunk. Asking whether Randall had any last words, Randall looked up and smiled and said, “Would you mind grabbing daddy another beer?”
The first few punches landed on Randall’s stomach, making him almost lose his lunch. A few more jabs to his chest made breathing all but impossible. Feeling like his body was being covered with ants; Randall knew he wasn’t far away from losing consciousness. Before he blacked out, however, Randall noticed a darker shadow covering both him and Jason.
Waking up some time latter to someone shaking his shoulders, Randall opened his eyes to see Ashley leaning over him looking concerned. With help sitting up by Ashley, Randall noticed a mass on the ground a couple meters away that looked in the same condition that he was in. Randall may have been an arrogant drunk; Ashley must have been an assertive one.
“I think that I’ve had enough drinking for one night.” Randall said grabbing the side of his head.
“What are you talking about?”
“Nothing, just able someone spiking the punch bowl. Can we go home now because I’m getting sleepy?”
“That sounds like a great idea to me too.”
“I could use a lift though.”
With this Ashley picked Randall up and started making her way back home. After a few minutes, Ashley walked into her front door and noticed that her parents were already asleep upstairs. Taking Randall into her bedroom; Ashley set Randall down on her bed while kneeling in front of him. Taking his head in between her hands, Ashley held Randall there while she gave him a long passionate kiss. Upon breaking contact, she noticed that Randall had already fallen asleep in her hands. Deciding that it was a great idea, she took off Randall’s jacket, shoes, costume and pants, leaving him in only his shirt and a pair of shorts. She picked him back up and laid him on top of one of her pillows. Getting undressed herself, she lied down next to him pulling him closer to her body as she soon drifted of the sleep.
End Notes:
The end of yet another chapter. I have an idea of where this story will go in the winter time, but I only have a few activities planned out right now. Please leave a review and tell me what you think.

Yes, the dialog is from Hellsing Abridged episode 2 9:15-10:20. I wasn't sure if it fit in with Randall's character, but then again he was drunk throughout the ordeal. If you don't like that part, just leave a review and I'll post another chapter with different dialog.
Chapter 11 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
Finally finished another chapter that I hope that you guys will enjoy!
Waking up the next day was less than preferable in Randall’s opinion. Trying to figure out his location was Randall’s first priority. Finally waking up enough to open his eyes, Randall looks around to find pink walls and fluffy animals all around the room. Oddly enough, the only thing that was missing was Ashley. Abandoning his attempt to get up because of a massive head ache, Randall recalled the events that led up to this. Ashley ended up bringing him home after she beat up Jason, and probably undressed him after he fell asleep. After hearing extremely loud footsteps coming towards the room, Randall made a vow never to drink at any event that could have spiked drinks.
Upon Ashley entered the room, Randall started to smell a delicious fragrance of toaster pastries. Realizing that he hadn’t ate since lunch since yesterday; his stomach won the match against his migraine.
“You seem extremely upbeat this morning. What time did you wake up?”
“A couple hours ago, but I decided that you could use the extra sleep.”
“Ok, next question is why you don’t seem to have a hangover like I do from the spiked punch yesterday.”
“Something seemed off last night but I didn’t feel any different today.”
“Yet another disadvantage of size I suppose.”
Finishing up his pastry, he asked Ashley to find his clothes and get him something for his headache so that he could get dressed. Upon getting fully dressed, Randall decided to return home with Ashley so that he could get a shower and watch some movies to relax his bruised side for the rest of the day. They decided, against Ashley’s approval, to watch ‘Insidious’. After the first fifteen minutes, Randall thought that this wasn’t a good idea because Ashley never handled scary movies very well. After several scary scenes and nearly breaking Randall’s hand several times, Ashley ended up holding Randall like a teddy bear. This wasn’t too bad considering where his head was resting, but the screams from Ashley still affected his sensitive hearing from the hangover this morning.
“That was enjoyable wasn’t it?”
“Next time I get to decide what we watch. I nearly died of a heart attack several times.”
“Sure, I’ll let you decide the next movie as long as it isn’t a Twilight film.”
“That isn’t fair though.”
“Anyway, next weekend I was planning to head over to the YMCA with Aaron and I was wondering whether you wanted to join us or not.”
“Sure sounds like fun!” With this they decided to meet up with Aaron, and have some fun next weekend at the YMCA.

The week at school was uneventful because Jason was absent for the first three days, and ended up not speaking to anybody after the events of the school dance. Saturday arrived fairly quickly as Randall was in his room preparing bag for his trip in a few hours. Luckily for him, his sides had finally healed up, much to his sister’s dismay. With his reflexes back to what they use to be, Randall was prepared to challenge both Aaron and Ashley to any sport once they got there. Finishing up his bag with an extra set of clothes, a couple towels, and a pair of swimming trunks; Randall was finally finished with his preparations. Setting out, after dodging his sister’s sneak attack, Randall made his way next door to see if Ashley was ready.
Upon reaching the doorstep and knocking, the door opened with his girlfriend bending over in order to get outside. They had decided to make the relationship official that Tuesday at school which didn’t seem to surprise anybody. This came with a comment of ‘finally’ from Aaron, who had been expecting it for a while next. Walking down the street holding hand looked comical to those looking but neither Ashley nor Randall minded any attention that it would bring. Arriving at the park, they were met with Aaron waiting beside his mother’s car. Mrs. Baker had known Ashley and Randall because they were Aaron’s first friends, and didn’t mind giving them a ride to the YMCA. Having a minivan meant that Ashley could set in the back with Randall, while having enough leg room.
Upon arriving and checking in, they agreed to meet Mrs. Baker at six to get a ride back home. The first event that they decided to do was check out the indoor soccer field. Playing in one of the two fields was the middle school’s soccer team. Since Randall knew the coach, being a friend of his father and also the man who coached him in soccer, he struck up a bet that they could take on the soccer team in a ten minute game. The game was split up into two five minute halves with Ashley on defense, Randall as the Striker, and Aaron playing goalie. Knowing that his team couldn’t win with such a short game, the coach decided to have fun and record the game for future tips on what his team needed to work on.
Not knowing what Randall was capable of, the team left only three people on their side of the field and left the rest to try and get past Ashley. Needless to say they were in for a surprise as Randall took off with the ball and headed for their goal. The first kid Randall came up to tried to kick it away from him which resulted in him falling down as Randall twisted past him. The next kid laughing at his teammate tried to block Randall from moving forward. This didn’t stop Randall as he kicked the ball above the kids head. While the kid was distracted with the ball he didn’t see Randall slide under him and regain control of the ball. The third player being smarter that the others tried a slide tackles to get the ball. Randall countered by changing directions as the kid started his slide leaving only the goalie in his way. Aiming for the top left of the goal Randall kicked his ball pass the goalie into the goal. Because the goalie was still in middle school, he wouldn’t be able to reach the top corner because it was too high.
Randall had been one of the top scorers while he was on the soccer team in middle school. He had on average scored three goals a game because what he lacked in power, he made up for in accuracy whenever he kicked the ball. The game ended after another nine minutes with a score of 8-0. Every time they would get their hands on the ball, Ashley proved difficult to get around. All together they only got two shots that were shot hastily because of an advancing giant girl. Saying good bye to his former coach and the team, Randall led the others towards the weight room for a quick workout.
End Notes:
Please review and tell me what you think.
If only Ashley was taller and Randall shorter --> http://glkthread.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/&offset=24#/d4b97kh
Chapter 12 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
Not my best chapter, but I had to get it out of the way so that I can move on to the next thing that's going to happen in the story line.
Randall was never a fan of lifting weights, mostly because he was either too small or would be made fun of because of his physical limits. He could never go alone because someone would think he was too young to work out and would get hurt. Since Ashley and Aaron were accompanying him, Randall had no reserves on trying to get in a good workout.
The gym at the YMCA was set up into sections. One corner was set up for cardio equipment like treadmills and exercise bikes. The other corner was covered in mats for yoga and the other side was filled with weight lifting equipment. Deciding to check out their measurements first then work out, Randall led the way to the height and weight scales. Stepping on the scale first was Aaron. With Ashley checking the height and Randall checking the weight, Aaron measured out at 260lbs and 6’1”. After congratulating Aaron on losing five pounds, Randall was up next. Standing at 3’6” and weighting 45lbs, Randall was content with his results. Standing on Aaron’s shoulders Randall measured Ashley standing at 8’2” and weighting 350lbs. Ashley seemed disappointed to growing another two inches while Randall told her that it was ok.
The first machine that they went to was the bicep curling machine. Deciding to “set the bar” Randall was the first to try out the machine. Getting in ten repetitions at ten pounds Randall tried at his maximum 30. Aaron had a maximum of 120lbs while Ashley had an astonishing 175lbs. After writing down their results, Randall led them over to the bench press. Aaron decided to take the lead this time with Ashley as the spotter. Aaron ended up only hitting an even 200lbs. With the help of a local trainer, Ashley maxed out at 280lbs while Randall struggled to get the bar back up. Having the lowest results didn’t help to lighten Randall’s mood even though he was the only one to bench his own weight. After trying out several more machines, Ashley decided that the group should cool down by swimming into the pool. After heading to the changing room, Randall and Aaron met back up with Ashley after getting changed.
Being close to the holiday, it was surprising that only a handful of people were actually at the pool. Going to the middle of the pool, Ashley jumped into the 6ft water that only came up to the top of her breasts. Randall took his traditional seat at the edge of the pool dipping his feet into the water watching the other two swim around.. After playing around for several minutes, Aaron got out of the pool to sit beside of his friend.
“Aren’t you going to join your girlfriend in the water?”
“I don’t feel like it right now but I might take a dip in the hot tub later.”
“Come on, you know that you want to.”
“I’ll pretty sure that I don’t want to, besides I got my reasons why I’m not getting in.”
“Like what?”
“Just your regular reasons of not wanting to get wet.”
“That’s not a very good reason so let me give you a hand.” With this Aaron picked Randall up off the ground, much to Randall’s protest, and tossed him into the middle of the pool.
Once Randall landed in the middle of the pool, he started to trash around like crazy as he started to sink. Trying to call for help, Randall took in several mouthfuls of water as panic started to take over him. After what seemed like an eternity, a pair of hands came around his waist to lift him above the surface. Grabbing ahold of this person with a death grip, Randall took a couple seconds to breathe in some desperately needed air. Rubbing the water out of his eyes, he saw that the person who ended up saving him was his girlfriend.
“Can you take me to the edge?” he whispered as he felt his face redden with embarrassment.
“Sure give me a second.” Ashley said as she started to make her way towards the edge.
“Hey man, I had no idea that you couldn’t swim. I’m really sorry.”
“Don’t worry about it I’ll be ok. Just give me a minute.”
“Are you sure you’re going to be ok Randall?” Ashley asked while checking that he was alright.
“Yeah you can let me go now. Anyway, I think I’ll get into the hot tub now to calm down.”
Walking over to the hot tub, Randall tried to get inside until he found a problem. The hot tub was thirty eight inches deep. This meant that it was impossible for Randall to sit down because standing on the seating area meant that the water would be up to his waist. Upon deciding how to best enjoy this Randall was soon joined by Ashley and Aaron. Telling them his dilemma Ashley found a way to remedy this. The way to fix this was for Randall to sit in her lap. Randall thought that this wasn’t too bad because he would be able to enjoy the hot tub while having two pillows to rest his head on.
After everyone had gotten comfortable they started to joke around about how school life was and their plans for the upcoming weeks. As time went on, Randall ended up talking less and seemed to redden after Aaron joked how he looked like a kid on Ashley’s lap. They continued to talk and enjoy each other’s company for an hour before they decided to get out. Upon setting Randall on the ground, they made their way to the locker room until they noticed that Randall wasn’t following. Turning around they saw that Randall had taken a seat nearby with his forearm over his eyes. Rushing over to see what was wrong, Ashley noticed how red his face had become.
“Hey, are you ok?”
“Yeah, I think that I was in there for too long so give me a second.”
After waiting for fifteen minutes, Ashley had Aaron take Randall through the lockers so that he could get changed. Upon coming out of the locker, Randall was trying to hold on to consciousness as he felt extremely tired and dizzy. He did have enough strength to put on his own clothes, but not enough to get out of the locker room. Fearing that Randall was in trouble, Ashley carried him to the medical room in the YMCA. After leaving the room, a nurse came out fifteen minutes later and told them that Randall was just suffering from heat exhaustion and would need to stay cool and get some sleep. Thanking the nurse for her help Ashley ended up carrying Randall out to the car and held him on their way back home. Oblivious to what was going on; Randall had one of the most relaxing sleeps that one could ask for. Making sure not to wake up her boyfriend, Ashley gently carried him back to his house and laid him down in his bed. After taking off his shoes and pants, she covered him up with a blanket and kissed him goodnight as she made her way home.
Later the next day, Randall would discover that he must have fallen asleep at some point and that he would have to make it up to Ashley for cutting their day short.
End Notes:
Sorry that this chapter wasn't as good as the other ones, but I had to get this one out of the way.
Chapter 13 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
warning this chapter contains violence and foul language.

Finally got this chapter out and hope that you all enjoy it.
The start of Thanksgiving break had finally arrived, but more important than that was the fact that it was Ashley’s birthday. Making plans beforehand, Randall was going to make sure that today would be special for Ashley. They had planned on going to the mall today and have some fun. The only thing that was wrong was the fact that winter had come back earlier than expected. Randall hated the snow mostly because he could never retain body heat but Ashley loved the snow. After putting on a hoodie and pair of gloves, Randall made his way over to Ashley to see if she was ready.
Outside of his house was 20 degrees Fahrenheit with light snow flurries. Finally surviving the snow, Randall finally reached his destination and without hesitation made his way inside to try and recapture some of his lost body heat. Trying to see who had just came inside, Ashley found her boyfriend standing in the doorway wiping the snow off his hoodie. Ashley had been waiting for Randall to arrive, but wasn’t expecting him so soon. She was wearing a medium brown winter coat with a hood that had a fur lining. She also wore fluffy mittens and a pair of tan winter boots. Unlike Randall she had dressed for the weather. Randall just had a personal vendetta against beanies, mittens, or winter coats in general. He preferred to wear his white hoody with his black gloves. After drinking a cup of hot chocolate, they decided that they should start on their way to the mall.
The way to the bus stop was uncomfortable to say the least in Randall’s opinion. By now the cold had penetrated his hoody and had already numbed his ears. While waiting for the bus, Randall was walking around in circles while rubbing his hands together to produce more heat which wasn’t making a difference.
“Why don’t you wear a heavier coat?”
“Because they are too stiff and extremely uncomfortable.”
“And you are comfortable now?”
“Far from it actually and a coat wouldn’t help either because I can’t keep body heat.”
“What if I do this?”
“Hey, what are you doing!?”
Seeing that Randall was adamant with not wearing a jacket, Ashley decided to help him out. After unzipping her coat Ashley grabbed Randall off that ground and gave him a bear hug as she finished zipping her jacket back up. Randall on the other had had been mildly surprised by this and was trying to find his way towards sunlight. After a failed attempt at going towards an arm hole, which caused Ashley to start laughing, Randall finally made it out with his head poking out at the top. Resting her chin on top of Randall’s head, Ashley proceeded to wrap her arms around her chest to secure Randall close to her. Finally losing the will to fight after waves of heat started to go through him, Randall decided to let Ashley hold him while they waited for the bus.
“Feel better now?” said Ashley as she gently squeezed her boyfriend.
“A little actually, but you didn’t have to do that.”
“But I don’t want my boyfriend to die of frost bite before we start this date.”
Seeing as he couldn’t argue his point further, Randall let Ashley’s warmth seep in as the bus finally arrived. Even though the bus had arrived Ashley didn’t let Randall out of her coat and proceeded to hold him the entire bus ride much to Randall’s annoyance. Arriving at the mall, they decided to choose a movie to watch. It being Ashley’s turn, she decided to watch a new comedy movie that just came out. Unfortunately the movie wasn’t going to show for another two hours, Randall decided to take Ashley through the mall to kill some time until the movie started.
They ended up visiting several clothing stores just so that Ashley could get an idea of what to order online because nothing in this store would fit her. After they left the clothing store, they spent the rest of their time visiting several other stores such as a pet store, electronic, and even a jewelry store. After the two hours were up, Randall led the way back to the movie theater to buy the tickets. After showing his I.D and arguing with the cashier he was finally able to get the tickets and get inside the theater before the movie could start. The movie was extremely hilarious and both Randall and Ashley had an excellent time. After making their way out of the theater, they decided to go to the food court to grab a bite to eat before making their way back home. Arriving at the food court Ashley decided that they would be going back to Sherries to eat and to Randall’s dismay; Vicky was their waiter yet again. The overly happy waitress noticed the odd couple from before and decided to server them again.
“Awe, are you taking your big sis out on another date? That’s just sweet. Let me guess you two want a booth instead of a table.”
“Yes that sounds wonderful.”
Taking Randall by his hand, Ashley led the way to the booth and had given Vicky their drink orders.
“And I will say this again, why do we have to eat here?”
“Because it is a nice place and Vicky is a nice person.”
“But she continuously treats me like a kid.”
“That’s because you act like a kid sometimes.”
“Here are your drinks and I’ll be back to take your order sweetie.”
Much to Randall’s surprise was that three menus were delivered this time to their table. Two regular menus along with a kids menu with a coloring paper were placed on the table. What surprised Ashley was that Randall actually grabbed the kids menu while scooting the coloring sheet to his girlfriend.
“At least she has come to understand me this time.”
“It wasn’t that bad last time either.” After several minutes of idle chat Vicky finally arrived to take their orders.
“So what can I get you two?”
“I’ll take a Caesar Salad with the grill chicken meal. With the chicken I would like green beans and carrots this time.”
“Ok and I guess that you will take a mushroom swiss this time pumpkin
“No, I’ll actually take a hot dogger meal with pirate fries please.”
“All righty, I’ll be back in a jiffy.” said Vicky as she left to get the food.
“So you’re getting something reasonable this time.”
“Hey, I’m trying to act more mature than what I look here.”
“But are you sure ordering a kid’s meal is the best way to act more mature?”
“I don’t find it very tasteful to waste food so it’s whatever floats by boat.”
After finishing their meal and leaving a healthy tip, Randall suggested that they make their way home because it was getting late. When they had gotten outside it was already dark and the temperature had dropped down to 8 degrees Fahrenheit. Walking back to the bus stop together, they arrived with only one other person there. It was a man in his late forties that reeked of alcohol. It would take another twenty minutes for the next bus to arrive so Randall thought that he would give Ashley his gift now. Pulling out a small box from his pants pocket, Randall handed the small box to Ashley.
“Happy Birthday!”
“You didn’t have, what is it?”
“The best way to find out is to open it you know.”
After opening the package, Ashley was speechless as she found a golden chain with a locket attached to it. Inside the locket had both Ashley’s and Randall’s picture during this year’s Halloween.
“I thought that you might like it; I do have excellent taste after all. So what do you think?”
Ashley picked Randall off the ground and held him in a passionate kiss that lasted for a while. After they had separated they started to discuss what to do for the rest of Thanksgiving break until they were interrupted. The old man that had been with them had now gotten to his feet and was now facing Randall and Ashley.
“That’s quite a pretty necklace you have there. Would you mind if I hold on to it for you.” said the old man as he stumbled to stand up.
“It might be a good idea buddy to have a seat.” Randall said as he got off the bench to stand five meters away from the man.
“And it might be a good idea for you to shut the hell up!” As the man said this he pulled out a revolver pointing it at Randall.
“Ok, just calm down. We’ll give you what you want, just put the gun down.”
“You’ll give me anything I want huh? Hey you, freak, strip right here right now.”
Frozen with fear, Ashley stood there with tears welling up in her eyes. Randall was about to tell Ashley not to do it when he heard a gunshot go off. A few feet to Ashley’s side, a puff of snow flew into the air and the old man shot off a round at her.
“Did you not hear me you slut? I said strip right NOW!”
“Ashley you have to listen to me. It is too dangerous right now so I want you to get out of here and call the police because I’m about to get serious.”
“Randall…”
“Oh, so the little midget is going to stand up to me. Are you fucking stupid!”
“You’ve made a few mistakes; first you’ve threatened the girl that I love and second you’ve underestimated me.”
“Really now, how did I do that twerp? Do you have a death sentence!?”
“You are currently holding a .357 Smith and Weston Magnum. It holds six rounds and shoots at a speed of 393 meters per second. The average time to react and pull the trigger is .25 seconds, but adding in the fact that you are under the influence of alcohol and have no gloves on, I would say that time is cut down to .40 seconds for your first shot and .30 for your other shots. You are also shivering which is reducing your accuracy by 15% and you only have five rounds left. Now the question is whether you are confident enough that you can hit me.”
“Why you little…”
Before Ashley’s eyes, Randall took a step forward, pivoted on his right foot as the first round was fired. He took a step back while ducking and pivoting on that foot when the second shot went off. As soon as his right foot hit the ground, Randall used it to hop backwards and the third round went off. The fourth round fired as he took a step to the left while leaning. The final round was fired as Randall ducked and rolled towards his target. Standing right in front of the guy, Randall raised his face as the gun clicked as it was now empty. Throwing the gun to the side the old man pulled out a six inch blade from his pocket. Before the knife started to descend, Ashley saw a red patch started to show up on the back of his hoodie at the base of his rib cage. Ashley then realized that Randall hadn’t dodged all the bullets as the knife connected into Randall’s front. Hearing a crunch, the man tried to retract his knife when he noticed that the blade was broken to the hilt.
The man was about to attack Randall with his hands until police sirens started to go off nearby. As the man realized what was happening, he took off running as Randall started to fall backwards to the ground. Upon seeing Randall collapse on the ground, Ashley was broken from her trance as she started to rush over to Randall’s side. Blood had turned his white hoodie mostly red and Randall was trying to hold onto consciousness. Kneeling down by his side, Ashley pulled out her phone to call an ambulance as she felt a small hand grabs hers.
“Are you ok?” Randall asked looking up to Ashley.
“Why, why did you do that?” Ashley barely whispered looking into Randall’s eyes.
“He wouldn’t stop and I never want to see you to get hurt.” As Randall said this, his eyes started to close.
“Randall you have to stay with me! Randall hold on!” cried Ashley gripping his hand and praying that someone would pick up.
“Don’t worry…I’ll….always….be there….for you.” Randall started to choke as the last of the words came out.
“Please save your breath, help will be here soon. Please just hold on!”
“Ashley…I love you……….”
As Randall said these words, his consciousness was starting to black out whether he wanted it or not. Content that Ashley was safe, Randall drifted off to darkness.
“RAAAAAAANDAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!”
End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please review and tell me what you think.
Chapter 14 by lancealot501
“Randall, you have to wake up. Randall, you need to wake up.” came a voice drifting into Randall’s consciousness. He was finally at peace and yet this voice was calling him back. Feeling a nudge that was on his shoulder that started to grow in strength; it got to the point that ignoring it became impossible.
“Rachel, shut up! Be gone from here you she-demon.”
“Randall you have to wake up to take your medicine. If you don’t I’ll tell Ashley when she gets back that you are refusing treatment.””
“Aaargh, I was finally able to fall asleep and I have to take more medicine.”
“Well, I wasn’t the one who went and got shot and stabbed.”
“Hey I dodged four of them. Besides, that guy was mentally insane.”
After Randall had lost consciousness, an ambulance had arrived to take him to the hospital. The man was a wanted criminal and was caught by police right after the incident. Ashley had to give a report to the authorities while Randall went through surgery. The surgery had taken eight hours with multiple blood transfusions, but Randall stayed unconscious for the next two days. Unfortunately, Randall’s immune system was lowered because of the surgery and he had caught a cold. The story of him protecting Ashley had spread throughout the hospital; that and the combination of his appearance made him the sole source of the nurses’ attention. Every time something would need to be done, at least three nurses would come in to do the job of one.
Because of Randall’s size, his body did not react well with any medication that was given to him. Between the constant attention, visits from friends, and the medication he was given. Randall got less sleep than he would have liked. The knife wound missed all of his organs and had only hit some arteries. The gunshot wound on the other hand had hit part of his bladder and gone through his lower abdominal muscle. This resulted in losing the ability to control any waste disposal which led to many embarrassing moments. Of course the nurses understood and would check on him constantly to see if he needed anything.
Ashley and Aaron had been a great help because they would bring back any school work that he needed and would help him understand anything that was new. Randall had to force Ashley to go to school once break was over. He wouldn’t be able to return to school until after winter break but would hopefully make a full recovery by the start of winter (December 21).
“Randall, I got your meal.” came the voice of his cheerful girlfriend as his mostly liquid diet was brought into the room.
“Yes, some food to wash away the taste of this medication that my beloved sister is trying to shove down my throat.”
“I am not trying to shove it down your throat, just trying to drug you up.”
“Yes you are, you’re trying to keep a gangsta down yo.”
“What type of gangsta are you?”
“A legit one, I got the bullet and stab room to prove it yo. You just jealous of my street cred, you know what I’m saying.”
“Randall, would you please stop playing around and take your medicine?” giggled his girlfriend.
These medications made it all but impossible for Randall to think properly so he would have to wait till after the effects to wear off to hold a conversation with anybody. Another reason was because he always felt guilty for having Ashley to stay with him as he was out of it. It was impossible to know what he would say under the influence of medication and he would not like to know otherwise. After drinking his meal of liquids and taking his medication, Randall started to drift off as his sister and girlfriend sat beside him talking as he finally drifted off. The last thought that came through his head as the medication took over was when he would get out of this hospital.

The beginning of the New Year at Grover High School was typical. After retelling his story for the millionth time, people finally stopped asking why he wasn’t at school. This gained Randall a new found respect from the majority of the student body. This didn’t reflect on the teachers who had sent him a mountain of homework every day. Arriving for Mr. Thacker’s class, Randall took his usual seat in front of Ashley as he waited for the class to start. Mr. Thacker was the chemistry teacher at Grover High and was one of the most animated teachers at the school.
“Alright class, let’s get started. Today we will be going how to get density of elements from concentrations.”
After making several references of sandwiches, bowling, and pizza; Randall started to understand how to convert using the periodic table to answer the questions. After the first forty minutes of class went by a knock was heard at the door. As the assistant principle tried to walk inside, he was stopped by Mr. Thacker.
“Get out of here!”
“But I got…”
“I said get out of here. I will not let you corrupt the minds of these little ones with your witchcraft and obviously fake tope Mr. Miller.”
“But Mr. Thacker I’ve got a new…”
“I do not care, I will not have the integrity and concentration of this class goes to waste as you are making a mockery of the founding of Paris at the beginning of the door step of my domain.”
“I really need you to introduce… Wait what did you say?”
“Oh, you have a new student. Why didn’t you just say so; class I shall return shortly.”
As Mr. Thacker and a very confused principle left the room, the classroom erupted in laughter and whispers about the new kid. Randall could care less as he spoke to Ashley about his plans for the weekend. New Year’s was mostly fun because Randall had spent it at Ashley’s house and ended up falling asleep before the New Year had actually began.
“Well my disciples, I shall introduce another one into our ranks. He has come over from Russia and will be attending this school for the next year. I would like to introduce Aleksandr Nicholas XI. I hope you will take him into our brotherhood and treat him kindly. Now back to class my minions.”
Quite a few people were shocked at the appearance of this kid. Aleksandr had pitch black curly hair that went past his shoulders. He had dark brown eyes and had pale white skin. His most noticeable feature was that he only stood 4’0” and looked like a slightly taller version of Randall. Randall and Ashley wondered what he would be like because neither of them had seen someone that was close to Randall’s size before.
Chapter 15 by lancealot501
The rest of the class went by as Mr. Thacker finished up his lesson. The majority of the small talk in class was about the new kid who didn’t seem to talk to anyone. In Randall’s opinion the guy seemed to be bored at best and would just stare at anyone who tried to start a conversation with him. As the bell rang Alexksandr was the first one to collect his things and get out the door. The rest of the class left sluggishly not wanting to leave Mr. Thacker’s class to go to someone else’s class. After he finished packing his book bag, Randall turned to Ashley to ask a question.
“What do you think of the new kid?”
“I think he’s cute but he seems shy to me.”
“I don’t know it seems hard to read this guy.”
“Well I’m sure that the two of you are going to get along great.” Ashley said as she made her way to the door.
Next up was Mrs. Fisher’s class again which wasn’t that bad as they had to start reading a new book called ‘The Boy in the Striped Pajamas’. It was fairly interesting and they were given a two page assignment on the book in three weeks. Randall hated all writing assignments, but he might finish this one early because he was already passed halfway through the book. The class ended a little sooner that either Randal or Ashley would have liked but the next class was Randall’s favorite.
Separating to go to their respective locker rooms, Randall met back up with Aaron as they started to change. Getting changed into a pair of silver shorts and a silver tight fitting tank top, Randall was ready to conquer any sport that they were going to play today. Aaron had changed into his trusted pair of cargo shorts and a superhero t-shirt as they noticed the new kid arriving on the other side of the locker room. Deciding to see what this guy was like, Randall started walking towards the new kid.
“So how do you like it around here Alex?”
“My name is Alexksandr and I could really care less but I would like to see what we are doing in this class.” Alexksandr said as he finished tightening his shoes.
Standing up to face Randall, Alexksandr was a six inches taller which caused him to smirk because it was the first time in his life that he was actually taller than someone else his age. To most it would seem as if he was trying to intimidate the smaller kid but in fact both were trying to see what the other one was made of.
“Anyway would you be so kind as to show me the way to the gym?”
“Okay just follow me Alex.”
“It’s Alexksandr and I believe that I haven’t received the pleasure of knowing your name.”
“It’s Randall and the big guy here is named Aaron.”
“Hello, nice to meet you.” Aaron said reaching out his hand.
“Sure it is.” With this Alexksandr turned without shaking hands and followed Randall out the door.
Once out into the gym they were met with the same arrogant jerk that always chose the activity for the day. Standing with a crowd around him, probably gloating about one of his accomplishments stood Jason.
“Just like in football, today we are going to learn about teamwork ladies. We are going to be playing dodge ball, and I will be choosing the teams.”
After saying this Jason started picking out the two teams. To Randall it seemed a little unfair because Jason was choosing all the athletic jocks to be on his team, but it didn’t matter to Randall because he hardly ever got out. Upon coming up to Randall and Alexksandr, Jason couldn’t stop from holding back a grin.
“I see that now we have thing one and thing two in our class today. It’s so cute how the little kiddies try to dress the same with opposite colors.”
“Thing one and Thing two?” Alexksandr asked looking down at Randall.
“It’s an insult referring to a little kid’s book making fun of your height.” Randall said as he noticed a change in the way Aleksandra’s eyes looked.
“The three of you can get on the other team so that we can start these game kiddies.”
“And what gives an idiot like you the authority to choose the teams when you are putting them in your favor?”
“What did you say you little twerp!” Jason almost yelled walking up to Alexksandr.
“We you heard me you mindless twit and I will not repeat myself.” Said a collected Alexksandr not moving from his spot.
“Do you know who you are talking to?”
“I really don’t care, but you have yet to answer my previous question.”
“It’s because I’m the biggest and strongest in this room and I’ve led this school to two football champion ships.”
“And that is supposed to impress me? In my country it isn’t the biggest or the strongest that leads but the one that knows how to use what they have. You might do well to remember this.”
“And is that a threat you little piece of sh”
“How about we start this game before I fall asleep of boredom Jason.” Randall butted in before anything bad could happen.
“What are you afraid that I might beat up your little friend and you too?” Jason said as he turned and stood way to close to Randall.
“No, but I would be afraid of what Ashley would do if she happened to hear what you are about to do. But then again I’m sure that neither of us would like a repeat of Halloween, or at least you don’t anyway.”
The comment worked as Jason thought for a couple seconds before turning around and giving orders to start setting up the gym for the game. As Alexksandr walked to the opposite side of the wall to get ready to start, Randall turned to Aaron.
“I think that I like this kid already.”
“I wouldn’t be too sure, he just seems cold to me and I don’t think that you should get too involved with him.”
“I still don’t think that he is that bad, but hey let’s give him a chance.” Randall said as he ran off to join Alexksandr.
“So Alex, have you ever played dodge ball before?”
“Just don’t hold me back Randy” Alexksandr replied as the whistle blew signaling the start of the game.
Chapter 16 by lancealot501
As the whistle blew, Randall was about to run to his standard spot when he saw a streak of black pass him. Sprinting for the ball was Alexksandr, which in Randall’s opinion was a death sentence when he wasn’t fast enough to get to the ball in time. Being a little taller than Randall allowed Alexksandr to run faster but it still wasn’t enough. To Randall’s surprise, Alexksandr darted to the right running in a half moon.
Jason spotted this and told his teammates to go after him. After three balls where thrown at him, Alexksandr jumped and turn backwards like a high jumper. Jumping over the first ball, Alexksandr grabbed the second one in mid-air as he started to get close to the ground. Twisting his upper torso, Alexksandr did a small roll and swiped his right hand with the ball to his right to deflect the third ball. After the thrown ball bounced off of Alexksandr’s, he launched his right at Jason’s left ankle. In less than five seconds Alexksandr was able to take out two players of the other team without breaking a sweat.
“Now I can’t just let the new kid show me up now can I?” whispered Randall under his breath as he made his move.
Running diagonally to his left Randall spotted a couple players trying to intimidate his team from claiming a couple of the balls. Running towards the closest ball, Randall stopped immediately on purpose to let a ball whiz right pass where he was supposed to be. Taking his foot he kicked the ball high into the air as twisted to the side and caught another ball that was aimed at him. With a player from the other team looking up to try and catch the ball, Randall threw the ball right into the guy’s stomach. After getting hit, the boy lost his concentration as Randall slid on the ground between his legs to catch his kicked ball.
The game went on for a couple of minutes as players came in and out as their teammates caught the other team’s balls. Jason was frequently running in and out, but was always sent back by either Alexksandr or Randall. This keep going for a little while until only Jason was left of the other team. The majority of Randall’s team had been eliminated repeatedly, but was continuously brought back. Facing down the last opponent Randall took a small step forward and stretched out his right hand palm forward. Seeing this as a challenge, Jason sent the ball blazing towards Randall. Being extremely focused, Randall saw every detail as the ball got closer to his small frame. The ball seemed as if it was moving in slow motion as it met with his fingertips. Applying the right amount of force with his fingers, Randall let his arm go back with the correct amount of speed as the ball started to lose all of its rotation. Taking a step back, Randall allowed the ball to keep going till it was moving slowly enough that he could keep ahold of it. Swinging his hand forward, he brought his hands together with the ball as he declared game.
The next few games ended up the same with both Alexksandr and Randall matching each other move for move. Aaron couldn’t decide which of the two was better. Alexksandr’s movements seemed timed and precise, while Randall’s was pure instinct and reflexive. Having called the last game they were headed towards the locker room when Alexksandr shouted a taunt towards Jason in Russian.
“What the hell did you just say to me?” Jason yelled as he started marching towards Alexksandr.
“In English it would mean that I’m surprised that you play football based on how sloppy you played just now.” said Alexksandr spreading his legs while crossing his arms.
“Do you have a death wish you Dutch douche bag.” yelled Jason leaning forward into Alexksandr’s eyes.
“I’m Russian you retard and if you don’t want to be embarrassed you should back off now while you have the chance.”
This time Randall even noticed the change in Alexksandr. His eyes seemed different as if he was enjoying himself instead of being cautious. Taking a step forward he was stopped as the large hand of Aaron’s held him back. As he was looking back from Aaron, Randall noticed as Jason’s fist rocketed forward towards Alexksandr’s face.
Faster than Jason’s fist and everyone around except for Randall to see, Alexksandr ducked under Jason’s arm and hopped to the left. Once his feet touched the ground and Jason was retracting his fist, Alexksandr shot his left leg off the ground and smashed it into Jason’s kneecap. Bringing the giant down to his level, Alexksandr took a step forward and used his right forearm as a bar to hit Jason’s next attack at the wrist. Using the momentum he slid his forearm up Jason’s arm as his other hand extended in a fist to make contact with Jason’s throat. Crouching down and back to avoid a grapple, Alexksandr took a step forward and brought both of his hands forward towards Jason’s head hitting both ears. Dazed and confused Jason tried one more punch before Alexksandr dodged and sent a side kick at his jaw knocking him unconscious.
Lying on the ground knocked out, Alexksandr took a step forward and stomped on Jason’s hurt knee a few times. Before Randall grabbed Alexksandr by the shirt to get him out of the way, he heard a light pop as he knew that Jason’s knee was now dislodged. Practically trying to throw Alexksandr off, Randall took a step forward to start yelling at the guy. Looking into Alexksandr’s eyes, Randall saw what he believed was pure bliss.
“What the hell did you do that for!?” yelled an outraged Randall.
“Teaching someone a lesson.” replied Alexksandr calmly.
“Not that, he was already unconscious, but why did you continue when he couldn’t!?”
“I just did something that you are afraid of doing, but I thought that of all people you would understand.”
With this Alexksandr shoved Randall out of the way and headed towards the locker room with what seemed like a smirk in Randall’s opinion. He would have to keep an eye on this guy.
Chapter 17 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the lack of Ashley in the last couple chapters, but I needed them for story development. Hopefully this makes up for it.
To Ashley, Alexksandr seemed to be a shy kid but she hoped that Randall could make friends with him. It was the first time in her life that she saw anybody in the same size category as Randall. Heading into the girls’ locker room Ashley headed towards her usual locker in the corner of the room. As usual she was waiting for all the girls to get finished changing when her friend Rebecca came up to her. Ashley and Rebecca had met in the gym class they are taking now. Rebecca was what Ashley considered a sweet girl, but had the bad habit of gossip. Rebecca or Becky as some friends called her, stood 5’7” with long brown hair and a pair of small square glasses. She had a semi slim figure supporting an average sized chest.

“So I heard that you and Randall have been dating for a while now. “ Becky asked while tying her hair in a ponytail.

“Yeah for a while now; why do you ask?” Ashley asked wondering where this was leading to.

“I just want to know if you two have gotten anywhere yet. You know, like have you done it yet?” Becky asked hoping to see a reaction.

“WHAT!? No we haven’t done it yet!” shouted Ashley as she brought her voice down, hoping that no one overheard her.

“You don’t have to get all hyped up about it. I’m just curious how it would work out because Randall is a very small guy so he can’t be packing much.” said Becky as she took a small step forward.

“I um, wouldn’t know… I mean I haven’t seen it, or, or thought about it at all.” Ashley tried to say while keeping her thoughts straight. Blushing a dark red color, Ashley was trying to find a way out of this.

“Come on, I mean while jugs like these,” said Becky taking as much of Ashley’s chest into her hands as possible, “it would be hard for any man to resist. I mean seriously, Randall couldn’t even hug both of these if he tried.”

Now redder than a tomato, Ashley quickly took Becky’s hands off her chest and covered it with both of her arms. Seeing Ashley’s reaction, Becky burst into laughter trying to apologize for the sudden outburst.

“I’m sorry Ashley,” said Becky whipping a tear from her eye, “I’ll let you get ready for class now. Let me leave you with some advice though. You could always use force to start the moment, and I guarantee that Randall wouldn’t even try to resist.”

Turning around to leave the locker room, Becky laughed at herself for the thought of it. Ashley on the other hand was having an incredibly hard time getting those types of thoughts out of her head. They weren’t unpleasant and not the first time she thought about it, but it was far too embarrassing to think about. Making sure that everyone was out, Ashley started to change for gym class. After taking off her shirt, Ashley looked down and grabbed as much of her chest as possible.

“They’re not too big, are they?”



The girl’s activity for the day was going to be a game of basketball. The person who chose the teams was always the school’s girl basketball captain, Amber. Standing at 6’4”, Amber was a stunning, tall blonde with wavy hair. Even though she was the girlfriend of the biggest jerk and star football player Jason, Amber acted the complete opposite. Jason’s was only a jerk ninety five percent of the time, but around Amber he was considered a true gentleman. Amber was friends with nearly everyone in the school and treated everyone kindly. Ashley and Amber were on good terms with each other even after what happened at the Halloween dance. After hearing the story from Ashley, Jason had received a two hour lecture from Amber and was put on probation.

Every time a game in gym was going to be played, Amber made sure that Ashley was on the opposite team. This wasn’t to make it fair or try to even the odds, but to challenge her abilities and train herself against the top athlete in the school. Amber had repeatedly tried to get Ashley to join any of the school’s sports team, but Ashley had always refused.

“Alright Ashley, meet me in the center so that we can jump for the ball.” Amber said as she made her way to half court.

“Why do we always have to do this?” Ashley asked as it always ended with her getting the ball.

“It’s good practice so that when there is a chance that I won’t get the ball, I can react to where it will go.” smiled Amber as she made stood there waiting patiently.

Finally giving up Ashley stood across from Amber getting ready to jump for the ball. As the ball was thrown in the air and was coming down, Amber made an attempt to grab it as she jumped with all her might. As the ball was getting closer to her hands, she started having the thoughts that she might get it until Ashley made her move. Jumping as hard as she could, Amber’s eyes only reached to Ashley’s chin. Her view point changed as Ashley jumped up and grabbed the ball, leaving Amber looking straight into the girl’s stomach.

Passing it to a teammate the game went under way. After the other team scored, Amber got possession of the ball and tried to get to the hoop, but was blocked off by Ashley. Turning around Amber tried as hard as she could to budge Ashley back even an inch. Having her hips only reaching Ashley’s thighs, Amber made no ground and eventually gave up after a few seconds. After some passing they finally got a couple of points on the board. As Ashley made her way down the court, Amber tried her hardest to stop her. Turning around, Ashley used her hips to bump into Ambers torso, pushing the girl back with every step. Even using both hands to push, Amber was losing ground fast. When Ashley was close enough, she turned and jumped, easily grabbing and putting the ball into the rim.

Despite the best effort from her team, they lost to Ashley’s team 22-43. Going back into the locker room, Amber was taking mental notes of how to use what she learned in her future games. After most of the girls had left, Ashley started to get changed when the shirt she was about to put on was snatched away from her locker by Becky.

“If you want your shirt back you have to take it back from Me.” squealed Becky skipping away.

With Ashley close on her tail, Becky gave it a last ditch effort and threw it on top of the lockers. Without paying attention, Ashley didn’t see the person below her as she went to grab her shirt. After grabbing the shirt she heard a muffled laugh.

“Can you please take you gigantic boobs off of my face please?”

“I am so sorry!” squeaked Ashley as she took a step back to see Amber standing there trying to re-fix her hair.

“Don’t worry about it. Not only are you taller, but you have the looks and the bust to go with it. That Randall must be a lucky guy.” giggled Amber as she locked her locker and made her way out of the room.

After finally getting dressed and waiting for her cheeks to return to normal, Ashley decided to make her way over to see how Randall was doing after gym class.
End Notes:
Character quiz: What grade are Randall and Ashley in?
Prize: Your idea will be put in the next chapter if it isn't too unbelievable.
Chapter 18 by lancealot501
Walking out of the locker room, Ashley was met with a weird occurrence. Both Randall and Aaron were waiting for her close to their side of the curtain. Aaron seemed uneasy, but Randall seemed furious. It was extremely cute in Ashley’s opinion whenever Randall would throw a tantrum like this and they only occurred whenever Randall couldn’t do something. Walking around in circles with his head down, Randall was mumbling incoherent phrases. Ashley knew that he was talking to himself and he was just trying to let off some steam, but it was extremely difficult to take something this adorable serious. Deciding to see what was up she went over to talk to Aaron.
“So, what is he mad about?” asked Ashley as she leaned against the wall over near Aaron.
“There was a fight between Jason and the new kid Alexksandr today.” said Aaron watching Randall still walking in circles.
“What!? Is Alexksandr ok?” said Ashley looking generally worried.
“More than okay really, but Jason had to be carried over to the nurses office. Alexksandr on the other hand was sent to the principal’s office.”
“You mean Jason was beat up by Alexksandr? If so then why is Randall so upset right now?”
“I can’t tell you to tell you the truth. But he did take it too far and dislocated Jason’s kneecap.”
As the bell rang, Randall was still in his own world thinking about what just happened. He was about to decide how to handle it until a set of arms surrounded him from behind and lifted him away from the ground. By the scent of the perfume and the cushion that was behind his head he knew it was Ashley. Randall tried to pry her hands away as she started walking towards the doors, but her grip was to strong and he eventually gave up.
“Can I help you?” Randall asked while straining his head up to see why Ashley had started to carry him.
“You weren’t responding to either me or Aaron so I decided to take you to your next class.” stated Ashley as if it was a fact.
“You do realize that lunch is next right? Also can you let me down I can walk you know.” Randall said as he tried to discretely readjust his shorts because of the constant motion of something rubbing against his entire head.
“Maybe once we get our lunch from our locker I will.”
With this, Ashley continued to carry Randall like a teddy bear across the school until they got to their lockers. Even though several teachers saw this, none of them would say anything to a girl who stood head and shoulders above everyone at the school. The only teacher who said anything was Mr. Thacker as Ashley and Randall passed, but it was hard to tell by the way he was laughing.
Upon arriving, Ashley continued to hold Randall as she unlocked her locker. Technically it was Randall’s locker but Ashley traded him at the beginning of the year because he couldn’t reach it in the first place.
“Can you let me go now? I am capable of getting my own lunch you know.” Randall mentioned as he started to twirl his legs around like a little kid.
“I can get it for you.” said Ashley as she started to crouch down to get closer to his locker on the ground.
Once she was on the ground, Ashley kept on arm around Randall pinning him to her. She used her other hand to unlock Randall’s locker and try to locate his lunch. Randall on the other hand was glad that his feet could finally touch the ground and his arms were unpinned, but was starting to redden as he couldn’t reaching his shorts. The weight on his shoulders wasn’t unpleasant, but it wasn’t helping with his situation. Closing Randall’s locker and standing back up, Ashley started on her way towards the cafeteria.
“Seriously Ashley, could you please let me down.” Randall said as his folded his arms and raised his leg, trying to hide his problem.
“Not until we sit down to eat our lunch. Hey look its Becky!” Ashley called out picking up her pace to meet her friend.
“Crap.” whispered Randall.
As they met, Becky was taking in the site of her favorite couple. Ashley was as happy as could be while Randall still had a scowl on his face. One of Becky’s favorite pass times was seeing how far she could press Randall’s buttons. With her prey trapped in Ashley’s embrace, she started formulating her plan.
“How are you doing Ashley and my favorite munchkin?” Becky said while making faces at Randall.
“Just heading towards lunch, but you can join us if you want.” smiled Ashley at her friend.
“No.” whispered Randall as he tried to focus on something else.
“And why is Mr. Grumpypants in a bad mood today?” pouted Becky as she tried to pinch Randall’s cheek, but was always blocked by Randall.
“Apparently Jason and the new kid got into a fight, but the new kid is ok.” explained Ashley.
“Well I know what will cheer him up, the tickle monster can.” said Becky as she started to assault Randall’s stomach.
“You do realize that I’m not ticklish right.” said Randall as he saw the hole in her plan.
Ashley thought this was adorable, until Randall started to struggle as Becky was trying to tickle his waist. Ashley knew that through years of torture that Randall was immune to all forms of tickling, which was semi depressing in her opinion. Becky on the other hand was trying to find a spot until her hands brushed across Randall’s member. At this point Randall stopped struggling as Becky’s fingers were pressed against it. Seeing Randall’s face go through the emotions of confident, to panicked, to shocked, and now to anger, Becky couldn’t help but smiled as she retracted her hand after what seemed like an eternity.
“Even if he doesn’t look like it, Randall is extremely happy to be with you. I would love to stay and chat but I have to go talk with Mrs. Fisher about a paper.”
After saying their goodbyes, Becky continued on her way to her destination with a smile on her face. Randall on the other hand was fuming. Once Becky left Randall started to shake in Ashley’s grip.
“I can’t believe you would let her do that.” whispered Randall through gritted teeth.
“Let her do what? We both know that you are not ticklish at all.” said Ashley as she started to wonder what Randall was upset over.
“Let me down now.” said Randall a little louder.
“Not until you tell me what you are mad. A fight in gym shouldn’t get you this upset.”
“Let me down NOW!” screamed Randall trying to free himself while trying not to hurt Ashley in any way.
Seeing that he was upset, Ashley lifted Randall up and spun him around and gave him a bear hug. This always worked whenever Randall was upset, and would help to calm him down. It wasn’t until Randall stopped shaking that Ashley noticed that something was poking her in the chest. It then dawned on her the reason that Randall became furious after Becky left. Quickly lowering Randall to the ground, Ashley tried her best to apologize until she noticed that Randall wasn’t looking up. Seeing his fists clenched, Randall looked up into Ashley’s eyes with a look of anger, sorrow, and embarrassment.
“I’m sorry Ashley about everything, but I’ve seem to have lost my appetite.”
With this Randall quickly walked past Ashley and turned the corner out of her sight. After Randall left Ashley turned beat red again as she thought of what just happened. She had to find a way to make this up to him somehow.
Chapter 19 by lancealot501
The rest of the day had gone by very slowly. After the accident in the hallway, Randall seemed to have shut down. He seemed to be constantly depressed and would remain quite whenever Ashley tried to start up a conversation. It was a surprise to Ashley that Randall was leaning against the wall underneath her locker as she got out of her last class of the day.

“Ready to go?” Randall stated calmly as Ashley retrieved her book bag.

After silently agreeing Ashley continued to follow Randall as they made their way back to their house. After walking behind and awaiting for Randall to talk to her, Ashley had started to take in her surroundings until something suddenly hit her knee. Looking down to see Randall trying to stand back up, Ashley realized that she had accidentally ran into him and was now trying to help Randall up.

“Ashley, we need to talk about what happened today.” said Randall as he leaned close to the wooden fence behind him.

“I am so sorry about what happened with Becky today, but if I would have known.“ Ashley tried to say as she knelt to get closer to Randall before a small hand gently brushed the side of her face.

“Ashley, I just want you to know that what happened in the hallway today wasn’t the reason that I’ve been strange all day. I am truly sorry and hope that you will forgive me.”

“For what, it was my fault in the first place.” whispered Ashley as she took in Randall’s expression.

“No, the reason that I went off today was because of Alexksandr, but that gives me no right to take it out on you. I mean you are the most important person in my life right now, and because of something else I yelled at you. I promised myself that I would never try to hurt you and because of a little stress I can easily break it!” said Randall as he started to recall the day’s events.

“I’m okay, I really am but I was worried about you though. But can you at least tell me why Alexksandr has got you stressed out though?” said Ashley as she started to get red.

“I know that I’m going to sound crazy especially with the fact that I’ve only known him for a day. The fact is that we are freakishly similar Ashley. I’ve never met someone who looks, acts, and also thinks like I do. What I saw today made me realize that one day I could snap. I could say or do something that is just as cold hearted. Look at the Becky incident, because of someone else the first person I lash out at is you.”

As Randall was stating this, Ashley grew another shade of red as her breathing slightly increased. Looking like Randall was about to become stressed out again, Ashley scooped him up in her arms and held him in a passionate kiss. As the kiss lasted longer, Ashley started to feel funny. She went another shade of red and her breathing was now apparent to Randall.

“Don’t worry, you two may seem similar but trust me. You are too caring and kind to be anything like him. I will always be here for you and… and…”

With this Ashley started to feel dizzy and there seemed to be a fire in her chest that was quickly spreading to the rest of her body. Placing one hand against the fence, and letting Randall go, spots started to cover her entire field of vision. Looking down at Randall, Ashley could see the panic in his eyes but the words that where coming out of his mouth didn’t make sense. Feeling the heat buildup, Ashley didn’t notice her arm give up and she slowly fell to the ground. Closing her eyes Ashley wished that the burning would go away as she painfully drifted off to darkness.


Ashley’s sleep didn’t seem too last long as she was woken up by a low beeping noise. Trying to fight back the drowsiness, Ashley rubbed her eyes as they started to focus on the dark hospital room. Only one light was on in the single room and to her surprise, Randall was trying to push something into her had. Once she saw that it was a pitcher of water, she realized how dry her throat was. Gulping down the pitcher in a matter of seconds, Ashley noticed a pile of rags beside her bed with a bucket of water. She then noticed how warm she felt even though Randall was slightly shivering. What caught her eye the most was how Randall looked.

On his face was one of the biggest smiles she had seen, but what caught her attention was his eyes. Randall’s eyes were a dark red. He had black bags under his eyes and under closer inspection Ashley noticed that his hands were shaking. His hair was in a mess but he seemed happy. Wondering what time it was, Ashley looked over at a clock and saw that it was around three o’clock in the morning. Looking back at Randall, Ashley was about to ask him what happened until Randall grabbed her face and started to kiss her with more energy that what he seemed capable of.

What didn’t seem right was how his lips and hands felt. They somehow felt smaller than they should have. Ashley could hear the beeping on her monitor increase as the kiss went on. Ashley thought that this could go on forever until the door to the room opened as a nurse came in. The nurse waited patiently until the moment was over to check and see if anything was wrong. It was at this time that Ashley noticed that the hands that held hers seemed to slacken.

Looking at Randall, Ashley noticed that his smile started to fade as his eyes seemed to unfocused. Quickly shaking his head and trying to refocus them, Randall fought to keep his eyes opened as he involuntarily started to lower on top of Ashley.

“No, not yet.” whispered Randall as he forced his eyes open to stare at Ashley.

With his chin finally resting on her chest, Randall fought to keep his eyes opened and looking at Ashley until the fatigue finally won the battle.

Wondering what was had happened, Ashley started to question the nurse as she was putting a blanket over Randall.

“Is he going to be okay?” Ashley asked the petite nurse as she looked down at the slumbering Randall.

“Yeah, he should be fine now that he has finally gone to sleep. It’s a shame that he couldn’t stay up longer though.” said the nurse as she changed out the pitcher of water that was empty.

“What do you mean he can sleep and how long have I been here?” replied Ashley as she gently stroked Randall’s head which seemed smaller than it should be.

“You’ve been asleep for eight days now, and he hasn’t left your side but for a few minutes here and there. He hasn’t slept in those eight days either.” said the nurse taking a seat next to Ashley.

“He’s been awake for eight days!?” said Ashley as she quickly lowered her voice as Randall shifted slightly.

“Why couldn’t you force him to sleep?” whispered Ashley trying not to wake him up.

“We would have tried if any of us could catch him, but we can say that he is protective.” giggled the nurse as she thought back to the previous week.

“Can you at least tell me what’s happened?” whispered Ashley as she gently patted the top of Randall’s head again.

Continuing on the nurse explained that Ashley’s genetic disorder had kicked in again as it naturally does, but there were too many hormones for her body to handle. This caused her body temperature to rise up to over a hundred and seven degrees. This caused her to continuously sweat as the hormones did their job. Randall had been at her side for the last eight days wiping away the sweat and talking to her as she slept. The worst part of all of this wasn’t Randall’s sweet stubbornness over the ordeal, but was the fact that she had now grown to an even 9’4” tall. The other bad part was that her bust also grew a little. If she was a normal girl, Ashley would be supporting an F cup easily.

After hearing the entire story, Ashley decided to take a little nap and wait for Randall to finally wake up again. She definitely had to find a way to make up the last eight days for Randall. She first had to find out what Randall thought of her new size.
Chapter 20 by lancealot501
“A little lower and to the right.” grunted Randall as the pleasant pressure was reaching all the right spot.

“You mean here?” asked Ashley as she reached lower down and started to kneed the small of Randall’s back.

After having woken up, Randall was enjoying a massage from his massive girlfriend. Ashley had seemed uncomfortable about the growth spurt, but she was assured by Randall that it didn’t matter because she was the same person. That and the fact that he was always used to looking up at people, Randall just wanted Ashley to feel comfortable. Lying on Ashley’s thigh, Randall was grunting and moaning with pleasure as Ashley continued her work.

“A little more pressure please.” grunted Randall as Ashley hit the right spot.

“Any more pressure and you’ll be the one in a bed.” giggled Ashley as moved down to start on Randall’s thighs.

“Come on, I’m not a kid and I know when to stop.” said Randall as he gave an involuntary shake.

“You never know when to stop, and besides you look like a kid to begin with.” replied Ashley as she felt the muscles under her fingers relax.

“Name one time that I didn’t know when to stop.” replied Randall as he turned around to look at his enormous girlfriend.

“When we first met and you kicked that boy in the shin.” signed Ashley remembering the day that they met.

“Name two more times.” said Randall not easily giving up on this argument.

“Playing football with Jason, and the waitress at Sherry’s.” listed off Ashley holding both of Randall’s hands, trying to get use to her new size.

“Name five more times.” yawned Randall as he closed his eyes.

“The Halloween party fight with Jason, the hot tub at the YMCA, not sleeping for the past eight days, refusal of help when Jason nearly broke your ribs and most of all getting shot outside the mall last year.” whispered Ashley as she remembered what happened that horrible day.

“To be fair I dodged four shots and I was worried about you. Now list off fifty two more times.” replied Randall as he looked up to see Ashley start to sadden.

“That’s not even fair!” said Ashley as she let go of Randall’s hands and formed a cute pout trying to look mad.

“Since I’m the one who dictate the terms of combat, it seems that victory is mine. Now what is my prize?” mocked Randall as he placed his hands together behind his head.

Grabbing both of Randall’s hands in her left, and easily lifting his small form in her right, Ashley lifted Randall up to her face. With a devious smile, Ashley planned what to do next but Randall tried to show an attitude of false boredom.

“You do remember that I’m not ticklish right.” said Randall as he tried to free his hands.

Quickly releasing both of his hands, Ashley gently grabbed the back of his head and pressed it towards hers. Parting his lips, Ashley used her tongue to explore Randall’s smaller mouth, trying to taste and feel everything that she could. Of course Randall was trying to push her tongue back to kiss her, but his smaller tongue couldn’t fight against the behemoth that had invaded his mouth. Her tongue seemed to fill his entire mouth leaving nearly no room for his own. Randall was about to worry about air until Ashley retracted hers back enough so that he could breathe again. Ashley decided to let Randall kiss her back as she ran her fingers through his now clean and shiny white head of hair. After a few moments they finally separated when a knock came to the door leaving Randall nearly breathless.

After making sure that they had everything, Ashley and Randall made their way to the parking lot to meet Ashley’s parents to take them home. Walking with Ashley had formed a new problem. With the added height, Ashley couldn’t hold onto Randall’s hand anymore. Ashley had to become satisfied with Randall holding on to one of her fingers as they walked through the hallways.


Arriving back home, Ashley found a surprise waiting for her when she entered her room. Her parents had to remodel part of the house by taking out one of Ashley’s wall to extend her room. With a quick call to the suppliers, Ashley’s father already had a bigger room build fully furnished with everything to fit her now taller height. It was surprising how fast things happened when your father was the president of a large company.

With a smile Randall ran and jumped, trying to pull himself up to the now four and a half foot tall bed. Having to laugh at Randall’s struggles, Ashley wiped a tear away as she started to explore the rest of her room. Everything seemed the same except a huge door at the side of the room. Walking in Ashley found several rows of outfits made for her size. As she went towards the back Ashley found some clothing that was too big for her as she was now. After looking through her now massive closet, Ashley came out to the sight of Randall on top of her bed examining one of her now massive bras. Running towards the bed Ashley tried to take it away only to grabbing nothing but air.

“Give that back.” Squeaked Ashley as she continued to try and capture her elusive boyfriend.

“I just want to see how big they have gotten. I mean those make the playboy mansion look like a house full of preschoolers in comparison.” giggled Randall as he dodge another swipe that came too close to comfort. “Besides, it’s my right to know how perfect my girlfriend is. Your size makes up for my lack thereof.”

Blushing deeply now, Ashley decided to change her battle plan. Taking a step back, Ashley jumped onto her bed sending Randall flying into the air. Being unable to move while in air, Randall was quickly grabbed by one giant hand as the other took away his prized possession. Lowering him towards the bed, Ashley gently started to ly on top of him. Using her forearms to raise herself up, as to not have too much weight on her boyfriend; Ashley found herself looking down into Randall’s eyes.

With Ashley’s breasts covering his lower half, Randall found that he couldn’t escape even though he wouldn’t try. Looking up into Ashley’s eyes, Randall started to play with her hair as he started to ponder a few things. Deciding to play nice, Ashley lowered he nose to start a game of nosies with her boyfriend. Given Randall’s valiant efforts, his nose stood no chance against that of Ashley’s and after conceding defeat, Randall let out a sign.

“What are you thinking about?” asked Ashley as she gazed into Randall’s eyes.

“Other than my greatness and the fact that we go back to school tomorrow, how did I find someone as perfect as me?” signed Randall as he let his arms fall limply to his sides.

“As perfect as you?” asked Ashley skeptically.

“Ok, you do have a few flaws but I think that I can work that out.” said Randall without skipping a beat.

“Like what?” replied Ashley feigning mocked anger.

“The fact that I wish you were this confident with everyone else and not just me, but a part of me likes that about you. Now as much as I hate to say this can you get off my legs because they are going to sleep?”

Gently raising up, Ashley made herself comfortable laying next to Randall as they continued to talk about what was on their minds and what the next day would bring for them.
Chapter 21 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, I was looking through my stories and saw how some people wanted them to continue. It was people like cloud and rizcar that got me to write new chapters. As always enjoy and leave a review.
Chapter 21

“I’m dying Ashley.” whispered Randall as he dropped his pencil.

“Shh.” Replied Ashley as she continued to take down notes.

“Not…going…to…make it.” replied Randall as he started to slide downwards in his chair. This caused Ashley to giggle silently as, given Randall’s size, he disappeared rather quickly.

She knew that he was joking, but he was overreacting. Mrs. Fisher’s lecture on the “The Fall of the House of Usher” wasn’t that bad. Edgar Allan Poe was one of Randall’s favorite authors, but this particular story was in Randall’s words ‘soul suckingly boring’. Ashley decided to ignore the flailing of her boyfriend in front of her as she continued to write down notes.

“It is interesting to note that…” started Mrs. Fisher.

Ashley didn’t have time to hear the rest of what the teacher was saying as she felt something between her legs. This caused her you jump a little bit and give out a yelp that she quickly hid as a hiccup. Looking down she found busy trying to sit back up. She had apparently knocked him down when she jumped in the first place.

It was a tight fit, but Randall was eventually able to make his way onto Ashley’s lap. His stomach was pressed into the front of the desk, but given their combined size there wasn’t much room to spare.

“What are you doing?” whispered Ashley as she put her arms down to hide him from view.

Luckily Mrs. Fisher was using a projector meaning that the room was quite dark.

“I got bored so I decided to copy down notes with you.” replied Randal as he started to doodle on Ashley’s paper.

Seeing that there was no way she could make Randall return to his seat without giving him in trouble, Ashley decided to let him stay. It also helped that she enjoyed the feeling of him setting on her lap. Looking down she noticed that Randall was writing notes on her own paper.

[This story is boring boring boring boring boring boring boring]

Quickly swatting his hand away Ashley started to erase Randall’s writing, but she noticed him writing other things all across her paper. After a few seconds of trying to stop Randall from drawing on her paper Ashley simply pinned his arm against the desk and pried the pencil from his tiny hands.

“No fair.” huffed Randall as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Thinking that she had finally won, Ashley continued with her note taking until she felt the paper move from under her hand. Looking down she saw a long streak of lead that was caused by Randall moving her paper.

“Stop it.” Ashley whispered under her breath as she erased the line.

Randall just ignored her actions as he continued to mess with Ashley as she tried to take down notes. It was simple things such as pushing her hand away from the paper or covering it with his hands, but Ashley had to find a way to stop it. After Randall’s fifth attempt at messing with her work she came up with an idea.

Pushing the paper out of Randall’s reach, Ashley smiled to herself as Randall tried to go after it. Randall was mostly lying on top of the table trying to reach the paper in Ashley’s hand. Once his fingers were mere inches away, Ashley pulled the paper back and placed it on Randall’s back.

“That’s not going to work.” giggled Randall as he twisted his body around till he was on his back looking up at Ashley.

What he didn’t expect was for Ashley to suddenly lean forward in her seat completely covering Randall with her body. Ashley giggled to herself as she simply pulled Randall’s desk forward and resumed to take notes on his desk.

Randall on the other hand was trying to find a way to escape from underneath of his girlfriend. It wasn’t all bad considering that his head was firmly being pressed into the desk by Ashley’s colossal bust. Randall placed both of his hands on each side of Ashley’s side to push her upwards, but his efforts were useless. Despite his best attempt he was exhausted from the effort in just a few minutes. Ashley was enjoying Randall’s struggles from underneath her as she would give her boyfriend false hope as she raised a little bit only to fall back down on top of him.

“Get off of me.” came Randall’s muffled voice as he stopped struggling.

“Are you going to behave?” asked Ashley. Randall was exhausted but he would never give in to such requests.

“NEVER!” came Randall’s muffled reply that Ashley masked with a cough.

“I gave you a chance.” signed Ashley as she resumed taking notes.



Walking down the hallway Ashley was humming some catchy tune as she carried her boyfriend in her arms. She had been surprised when she finally raised herself up to find her boyfriend taking a nap. Gently waking him up they found out that Randall was a little shaky on his feet. He had apparently gone overboard again and tired himself out trying to escape. Randall was a little hesitant at first, but when your girlfriend is nearly three times your size you tend to agree to certain requests.

“You didn’t have to do that you know.” replied Randall as he nestled closer to Ashley.

“And you didn’t have to mess with my paper.” She replied back giving him a little squeeze.

“Touché.”

Randall had recovered the majority of his strength back, but for now he just enjoyed being carried by Ashley to his gym class. It wouldn’t be too much longer, given Ashley’s speed, before they reached the gym so Randall decided to get back at Ashley before they parted ways.

“Hey Ashley, wanna know something cool?” asked Randall as the cafeteria came into view.

“What is it?” asked Ashley as she halted in front of the doors.

“I learned that you can be quite sexy when you’re on top. You should try that stuff more often.”

This got the response that Randall expected as Ashley’s face turned a bright red as she placed him on the ground. Randall let off a laugh as Ashley walked off towards the woman’s locker room. It wasn’t until Ashley turned around at the door to look back at him that Randall stopped laughing. Blushing a little more Ashley replied back.

“Any time you want.” said Ashley as she closed the door behind her.

Randall could feel his face turning red as Ashley’s words sank in. After standing there a moment a grin appeared across Randall’s face as he went towards the guy’s locker room.

“That’s my girl.” he whispered as he pushed the door open.
End Notes:
Hey guys, please review and let me know what you think and check out my other stories.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3150