Tom, The Willing Pet by Ace of Spades
Summary:

Tomas Powell was a young and shy boy, living with his mom and sisters. He discovered that he have a foot and giantess fetish, but he is fighting against it, since he became to fantasize it with his family. One day he shrinks after an weird accident and all of his wishes become true, but it will make him really happy? He enteres into a new kind of life, and discovers what can be truly good and bad, as his mom and sisters didn`t see him as a person anymore.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Mature (40-49), Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11598 Read: 81340 Published: November 19 2012 Updated: February 06 2013

1. Discovering the fetish. by Ace of Spades

2. Bugs. by Ace of Spades

3. Lethal Injection. by Ace of Spades

4. Stomped by Rachel. by Ace of Spades

5. The First Struggles. by Ace of Spades

Discovering the fetish. by Ace of Spades

       The Powel family was composed of four members. The mom Catherine, the son Tomas, and his sisters, Rachel and Melanie. The dad, Harry, was gone years ago, after joining in some illegal business. Then, Catherine became the boss in the house. She was a pretty mature woman with her 42 years old, black hair in a coque style, and working as a manager in a great business company. Catherine was a successful business woman and she was enjoying her life, even after the loss of her husband, Harry. The kids were growing well and sometimes she met some guy just for fun, nothing serious.

       Her daughter, Melanie, was the type of tomboy girl. She was pretty and smart, with long brown hair and some freckles around the nose. Nobody in the neighborhood messed with her. Otherwise, she would punch the face of anyone who would try to. She often played baseball and the boys were afraid of her. Even with that reputation being just 17 years old, she was very friendly and energetic. Her sister, Rachel was cute and sweet. She was a little taller than Melanie, but younger. With her 15 years old, she has a light wavy brown hair, which sometimes turned in a ponytail type. Everyone liked her easily, but she is still looking for a guy who would not just treat her as a good friend. Rachel was sensible and playfull. Sometimes she could look innocent or even dumb, but she can surprise anyone easily.

       The son, Tomas, was a bashful boy in his 13 years old. He was kind smart for a boy in his age, but his shyness always interfered in his relationships with most of people. He spent most of his time reading or playing games. His mom, even being a serious person most of time, thought that Tomas (Tom, as she called him), was the cutest thing in the world. And his aunt had the same thought. The boy just has two friends, who lived in the other side of the city.

       Our story starts here, and it will tell about how Tomas had his life changed after an incident. And about the incident, well, it will be explained along the story.

       Tomas was eating in his dinner in the kitchen with his family. All of them were eating a delicious gnocchi made by Catherine, when the boy stopped at the symphonic sound of forks, chews and gulps. He noticed that his sister, Rachel, was swallowing with pleasure a good piece of the Italian pasta with a loudly gulp. Then, he looked to the other sister, Melanie, who was opening wide her mouth to receive a good piece of food too. He noticed strings of saliva and mashed food stuck to Melanie`s molars and somehow it looked attractive to him. At last, he looked to his mom, Catherine. She was chewing slowly her food and then, tilted her head a little and swallowed. Tomas could swear that he saw a light lump slipping down to his mom`s throat.

       Then, he focused again on his food. He was trying to think about that he saw moments ago. Why watch women eat was somehow… nice? Well, it doesn`t matter after all. It was somehow attractive but nothing more. They will never know it anyway. And then, Tom tried another glimpse, this time in Melanie, who was happily swallowing a good piece of gnocchi. When she felt it slide down her throat and plopped on her stomach, she let out a loudly burp, exposing satisfied her pink and wet tongue. Tom noticed some pieces of pasta in her wet tongue and somehow blushed.

       “Aaahh…” Said Melanie clearly satisfied. “Yummy yummy!”

       “Mel, how many times I said to not burp on the dinner?” Said Catherine with a stern look.

       “Sorry mom, but it was delicious!” Melanie was tapping her belly.

       Rachel just giggled as she muffled her own burp.

       “Well, Melanie is right, mom, this gnocchi are sooo yummy!” Rachel took the last bite and chomped vigorously. She tilted her head a little swallowed with a powerful gulp, snapping her lips in pleasure. Both girls stood up from their chairs and went to the living room. Catherine was still eating and Tom was still wondering his sisters mouth eating and eating. He caught himself shrunk, trapped in their food and then stopped. This was crazy, how this could be fun? Suddenly he heard his mom`s fork hit the plate, breaking his reverie. The boy took a glimpse to Catherine and saw her swallowing again. Instinctively, he wished to stay inside her gullet, being pulled down. His mom then took a napkin and put on her lips. Suddenly, a light burp could be heard, surprising herself.

       “Aw…” Then she looked a little ashamed to Tom. “Sorry honey.”

       “Ah, that’s okay mom.” Tom gave her a gentle smile. “I don`t care about it.”

        “You are so sweet, Tom, but it`s not good” Catherine smiled back. Then she stood up. “And this time, you take care of the dishes, okay?”

       He pouted a little, but he nodded.

       “Okay mom.”

       “That’s my good boy” Catherine said sweetly, pinching his left cheek with her fingers.

       So, Tom was washing the dishes as mom and sisters were watching TV. When he finished, he went to the living room too and take a seat next to Rachel. They were watching a sitcom when Melanie took of her converse shoes. She was using no socks, so, she was wiggling her toes of her barefoot satisfied with their freedom. A clear smell of cheese and something else was emanated.

       “Eeew, wash your feet!” Said Rachel pinching her nose.

       “Oh, come on, let me rest for a while.” Said Melanie with a scorn face, propping her feet on the coffee table. “Besides, it would be nice have a foot rub…” And she looked to Tom. “Hey Tom, what about a good rub on my feet?” She winked to him, wiggling her meaty toes with natural toenails. Her soles were glowing in sweat.

       “Of course not.” He said promptly. “Unless you wash your feet.”

       “Aww but I`m sooo tired” She said faking a pouting. “I thought that you were a nice bro.”

       “I`m sorry Mel, but I will not touch on your sweaty feet”. Said Tom calmly. “Besides, they are stinking.”

       “I will not wash my feet until I get a foot rub”. She said with proud expression. The girl was just teasing her siblings.

       “Honestly Mel, I prefer rubbing Rachel`s feet than yours. I bet that they are clean.” Tom said a little afraid to be punched by his sister.

       Rachel turned to her brother.

       “This is true, Tom?

       “Ah, sure, I guess.”

       “Aw…” She smiled cutely. “Well, I`m not used with a foot rub, but I would like to feel it. Could you do it for me? If you don`t want it, that’s okay, Tom.”

       Tom blushed a little. Months ago, he admitted to himself that he has a thing for female feet. He didn`t know where it happened, but he realized that when he looks to a woman, he always tries to look at her feet too. And sometimes he took glances at his sisters and mom`s feet just for curiosity. They all looked nice, but he never had second thoughts about them.

       “Ah… No… I mean, that’s okay Rach.” He said trying to smile. “I will rub your feet.”

       “Oh, good!” She gave him a large smile. “I mean… Well… What I do now?”

       “Hum, just stay there…” Tom kneeled at Rachel. “Now give me your foot”.

       “Okay.” She giggled and extended her leg. Rachel`s sole almost touched Tom`s face. The boy held the foot and pulled it a little. The first sight of Rachel`s slender 9 sized sole made him impressed. It looked so smooth and cute that Tom`s eyes was wondered about his view. The long sole was clean and there was no smell or else. Trying to stay focused, Tom begin to rub the foot flesh, but his vision field was almost full with the sight of his sister`s slender and smooth sole. Her face looked distant, but she was smiling at him. The boy touched the ball of her foot, the middle section, the heel, the arch and the toes.

       “Oh God, that feels so good!” Said Rachel giggling. “I didn`t know that it could be so nice!”

       “Yeah, good for you.” Said Melanie annoyed. She wished that Tom was rubbing her soles too.

       After some minutes, Rachel switched her foot. Tom began to massage the other foot and he was feeling kind excited, but he didn`t recognize that. As his hands and fingers were working, he never took his eyes from Rachel`s sole.

       “You are very good, Tom!” His sister said happily.

       “Thanks, Rach.” He said without looking at her.

       Minutes had passed and Tom finished. Then, he looked to his sister. She was smiling to him.

       “You are the sweetest brother ever.” She coed to him.

       “Aw… Thanks, sis” He smiled back a little clumsy. And then, stood up.

       “Tom, honey, I would like one foot rub session too.” His mom said smiling to him.

       “Ah… Sure mom.” He said timidly. His heart was beating more fast and he couldn`t understand. He really liked to see Rachel`s soles and make contact with them. But do it with Catherine sounded more… intense?

       “Come on little guy” She said sweetly. Tom was short for a boy of his age. His mom and sisters were taller than him. Mel was not so tall, but Catherine and Rachel, definitely yes.

       She extended her nice modeled legs to him. As happened with Rachel, Catherine`s 9,5 sized sole almost touched Tom`s face. He clearly could see the thickness of her meaty sole and a lot of wrinkles. The skin looked a little dry and hard, but the young boy begun to do his job. Catherine could feel the good sensation of have her foot being rubbed. She gave a smile as her little son was working well. He didn`t looked to her, so focused on his task.

       “I hope it doesn`t smell, honey.” Catherine said as she felt the hands of her son rubbing her foot flesh.

       In fact, Tom noticed a light odor coming from his mom`s meaty sole, but it was better than Melanie`s foot smell. It not bothered him, but instead, activated his senses.

       “No mom, it`s okay here.” Tom said casually.

       Catherine knew that her foot should have some smell, since she didn`t took a bath since she arrived at home after work. She was walking barefoot in the house, preparing the dinner and it helped to dry the sweat accumulated along the exhaustive work day. You are such a cute thing, Tom, she thought with herself as she gave him a sweet look.

       Tom was becoming more excited, but he was trying to deny it. The huge sole of his mom`s foot was giving him a heat on his manhood and he didn`t understand. He was doing it just to make his mom happy. But he began to feel happy too. In fact, pleasured, as his mom. Suddenly, he heard a moan. Catherine was really enjoying it.

       “Tom, you are very good…” She said, pleasured. “I guess you have a gift, little boy.”

       More minutes has passed and Catherine switched the foot. Tom was rubbing the sole very well and she moaned again. When he finished, she stood up, happy, and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

       “Such a good boy!” She said. “Mommy loved.”

       “It`s my turn!” Melanie shouted.

       “I can feel your foot funk right here, Melanie.” Catherine said. “It`s so hard wash your stinky feet?”

       In fact, Melanie wished that Tom rubbed her feet as they were at that moment. Sweaty and stinky.

       “I bet he is not good with sweaty soles”. She mocked at him.

       “Damn Mel, I don`t have to prove anything to you!” Tom said upset.

       “Tom, you will not rub Melanie`s feet until she cleaned them.” Catherine sentenced.

       “Fine, fine.” Mel chuckled. “But one day, you will do it, Tomas Powel… And there is nothing that you could to do to avoid it”. And she raised her meaty and sweaty sole, wiggling her toes. You gonna be under my foot with no chance to escape!

Bugs. by Ace of Spades
Author's Notes:

Thank you guys for views and reviews!

 

      “Stop saying that stuff, Melanie”. Tom said a little upset.  

 

     A few weeks has passed. At that time, Tom was asked by Catherine and Rachel a few times to massage her feet. They were delighted with Tom`s skills. Mother and sister were enjoying this so much that the last times, they rubbed their feet a few times against Tom`s face, just to show an act of care. Tom was used to hear Rachel giggling as she has her feet got massaged. And his mom always moaned in pleasure, but he was becoming used to this too. Catherine and Rachel were so delighted and used to Tom`s massages, that they began to play with him. Tom`s mother began to pinch his nose with her toes “you are such a good boy!” she said. And he could feel the smell of her foot and somehow, liked. One part of his mind always said “eeew, so gross!” But another part said “such an exciting odor!” And Rachel began to pull her soles to Tom`s lips, like she was trying to say “kiss my soles, Tom.” In fact, she really wanted, but she didn`t had courage enough to say that. She wished that he guessed.

      Sometimes, when Tom is out of his home, or even when he is in his room, he receives some messages in his cell phone. Sometimes is Catherine saying “I can`t wait to feel my heavy soles rubbed by my little boy`s hands”. And sometimes is Rachel, saying “I wonder if my little bro is ready to massage my feet ;) ” Along the time, he was driving crazy. His foot fetish increased. He liked to massage his mom and sister`s feet, but recently, he started to feel more excited when he did it. And since he was a 13 years old boy, he barely discovered his sexuality, he’s never been kissed. Weeks ago, he discovered the pleasure of having fun with himself when he was taking a bath and the memories of a hot girl on the school came to his mind. It was new for him and he liked to stroke his penis, having fantasies about that girl. He even wondered how could be the shape of her feet. But Tom didn`t reach the climax yet. He barely knew that it could be possible, since his mind was most of time unplugged from the world.

      One day at another bath, the image of his mom`s 9,5 size foot came to his mind. The moments of foot rub, the odor emanated from them, all of it made Tom excited and his cock began to throb. Catherine`s pleasured face, the wrinkles of her meaty and dry soles, the perfect pedicure of her toes, the moment as she pinched his nose with her toes… Tom began to masturbate, but he stopped. Wait, no! She is my mom! And suddenly, a scene of Catherine eating a piece of cake days ago came to his mind. He wished that he was that piece of cake. Tom wished to have been tiny, trapped in her food and then, eaten without being noticed. When the boy realized, he was stroking his cock again. He stopped, desperate, trying to stay calm. He finished his bath and played a mmorpg with some of his virtual friends.

      Then, Tom was trying to avoid it, but he never could. Every day he wondered about his mom`s big feet, and now he began to think about Rachel`s feet too. It became worse and good for him at the same time. He thought to tell it to someone, but he was frightened to be misunderstood. In an afternoon, Tom was checking his coins to buy some groceries at a store in his street. Then, one of his coins fell off his hands. It was rolling through the floor of the kitchen, and the boy began to track it. Suddenly a meaty bare foot stomped it vigorously. The meaty toes wiggled and Tom noticed that even they don`t have a pedicure, they looked well cared. When he looked for the owner of that foot, he faced his sister, Melanie.

      “Well, well, well…” She was saying in a mocking tone. “I guess I found 50 cents.”

      “No way Mel, its mine.” Tom said sternly.

      “Really? Try to get it, then.” She grinned.

      Tom knew that he couldn`t. Mel was stronger than him and she could beat him easily.

      “Ah... Okay.” He murmured. “It`s yours.”

      “You can have it back if you kiss my toes, little bro.” She said with triumphant expression.

      “Forget it, Mel.”

      “Oh come on” she was saying seductively. “They do not look bad, they?

      Tom took a glance on Mel`s foot. He must admit to himself, they looked sexy. It`s not a common thing for a tomboy girl. And Tom didn`t remember that Mel could have such a pretty foot.

      “Just a kiss, bro, and I promise to lift my big foot over the coin.”

      Tom realized that could be useless discussing about it. So, he lowered his face.

      “Okay, one little kiss.” He said.

      “Sure.”

      And he kissed his sister`s foot. Tom could feel a light odor coming between Mel`s meaty toes, but he ignored it.

      “Aww, I was expecting a kiss on my big toe.” Mel faked a pouty face.

      Without think about it, Tom kissed her big toe. Mel opened a smile and raised her 8,5 sized foot. The coin was stuck to the sole, right at the bottom.

      “Get it, bro” She said still smiling a little deviously.

      Tom took off the coin from Mel`s sole. He noticed that the coin was moist by the sweat of her foot skin.

      “Eeww…” He said. Mel put her foot on the floor.

      “One day, bro”, she said with a mocking smile “you will be like this coin. Stuck to my big sole, and there will be nothing that you can do about it.”

      “Damn Mel! Stop saying this!” Tom said a little upset.

      Then he went to the store. As he walked, he thought about what Mel said. That thing of being under her sole was quite scary. Where did she take that idea? Suddenly Tom imagined himself stuck like that coin under Melanie`s sole as she walked through the house. Then he shook his head. No way! He said to himself. When he arrived at the store, he bought his stuff and took back his way to his house. Again, a scene of Melanie`s sole with his tiny body stuck like he was a clay man, or a cartoon character. She was walking over him, and each step made him more stuck into the bottom of her sweaty and meaty sole. She was a giantess, mighty and sexy in her barefoot walk, with a devious smile on the face. As he was watching these scenes, he felt a heat in his cock and it throbbed a little. “Stop it, Tom!” He said in his mind.

      When he reached the front yard of his house, he saw Rachel walking barefoot over the grass, wearing a tank top and tight shorts that badly could contain her buttocks. Suddenly she stopped, looking into the ground. The girl lifted her foot and said a little worried.

      “Ah, did my big foot hurt you little guy?” She put her foot a little aside, still looking into the grass. Tom was still watching the scene. Looks that she stepped on some bug, he thought.

      “I`m sorry.” She continued, looking at what seemed a little beetle. “I can see that you are hurt, so, don`t worry little thing. I will end your suffer right now okay?”

       Her face gave to the bug a light smile, like it was a simple line in her lips. The bug was barely crushed and was struggling a little. She knew that it would not survive for much time. Then, Tom saw his sister raising her long bare sole above the bug on the grass.

      “Just stay still and crush good for me, okay? Bye, bye!”

      After that, she lowered her sole, stomping on the poor bug without disgust or else. Rachel twisted her mighty foot over the poor little thing and heard a crack. Then, she left the bug crushed and walked away singing in low voice, like it was a normal thing for her. Tom was in amazement and his eyes were wide open.

      “Ah, there you are, Tom!” She smiled.

      “Oh, hi, Rach… Do you want some candies?”

      “No I don`t, thanks little bro. Did you saw the little bug that I stepped on?” She was saying it in a cute way.

      “Ah…yes I did.”

      “At least he was stomped by my feet. They are smooth and clean, right?”

      “I guess so, sis.” Tom said giving a light smile to her.

      “Hehehe, so, be a good brother and rub my soles, or maybe I can step on you too, like I did with that little bug.” She winked to him and extended her tongue.

      “What?” Tom was impressed. “Wait Rach, no need to do that, I like to rub your feet.”

      Hearing that, Rachel opened a large smile. And Tom noticed that he said that without thought. But he still impressed about Rachel. If he knew her well, she couldn`t even hurt a fly, and now she was stepping on a bug, barefooted, like it was somehow, funny.”

      “Really?” She said as she jump and hugged her brother. “Aw Tom you are such a nice brother… I love to have my feet rubbed by your hands, and I must admit that is funny rub my soles on your face sometimes” She giggled.

      Tom clearly blushed, almost dropping his candies on the grass.

      “Ah… I mean, thanks Rach.” He tried to smile. “You are such a nice sister too…”

      Then, he passed through the front yard, reaching the door and arriving at the living room. Tom put the foodstuff on the kitchen, eating a piece of chocolate. Then, he went to the living room and sat on the couch. The young boy was watching some cartoons when his mom arrived. They greeted each other and Catherine went to her room. She took a shower and came back to the place where the boy was.

      “Honey, I need talk to you.” She said as she was walking into Tom.

      Casually, Tom saw a big ant walking near the couch. He was watching the bug moving its six paws through the wooden floor when Catherine`s flip flopped foot crashed over it. That sight frozen Tom`s senses. The big foot of his mom crushed flat the poor ant and the toes flesh spread apart as it landed on the floor. The long pedicured toenails was capriciously painted with a black color and all of it made Tom`s foot fetish explode as a little big bang inside him. For a second or two, he ignored that those pretty sexy hot foot belonged to his mom.

      Outside his reverie, Catherine noticed that her young boy was looking to her foot. She smiled lightly and rubbed his head.

      “Is there something on my foot that you are looking for?” She asked a little seductive.

      Tom blushed again, like his face was a tomato.

      “Ah… In fact, mom, you stepped on a bug.” He said without stop looking to her sexy foot.

      “Really?” Catherine kept her single smile, moving her toe flesh, contracting and spreading them. Tom wondered about the big ant, now flattened under the flip flop`s sole, as the owner was uncaring about it. For some reason, Catherine didn`t moved her foot over the bug as she noticed her son looking to her foot and talking to her. She left her foot there all the time.

      “Yeah” Tom noticed that he looked too much and moved up his face. “Ah… You didn`t saw it, right?”

      “Of course not, honey” Catherine said as she moved and sat at the side of her son. “So, I would ask you something.”

      “What is it mom?”

      “Well, Rachel and I know that you have a gift about foot rub, thank God.” She chuckled. “And I was talking about that with your aunt Nancy. She became interested and would like to see you, and of course, you would give her a nice foot rub.”

      Tom bit his inferior lip, thinking. The scene about Catherine`s big foot crushing the ant moments ago still in his mind and of course, it shook his senses. Deep inside him, he wished have been that ant. But that sounded stupid and nonsense at the same time.

      “Don`t feel obliged to do that, Tom” Catherine said. “If you don`t want it, that’s okay too.”

      One voice on his mind said, it`s your chance to see more juice feet! Go on! But another voice said, do go so far with this thing.

      “When we gonna do that?” He asked.

      “Oh, next weekend, I guess. So, it`s a yes, honey?”

      “Yes” He said timdly. What I`m doing?

      “Excelent!” Catherine clap her hands. “That`s my boy.”

      Aunt Nancy lived in the other side of the city. She was the sister of Tom`s father and sporadically meet Catherine and kids. Tom had nothing bad to say about her, but no so much good things too.

      Suddenly, Melanie entered the living room. She sat on the other couch and propped her feet on the coffee table. Tom took a glance and noticed that a cricket was plastered against her converse sole.

      “Aaah, what a nice day!” She said triumphant.

      “Good for you, honey” Catherine said as she left the place.

      The girl took the remote control of the TV and changed the channel.

      “Oh come on Mel, I was watching that cartoon show” Tom protested.

      “You still a kid, eh?” She said mockingly. “Come on bro, it`s time to see some mature stuff.”

      Then she put on a channel that was showing a baseball match.

      “And is time to see what you have under your converse soles” He pointed.

      “Ah the cricket?” She said. “I know.”

      Tom just lifted an eyebrow and Mel put her feet on the floor, now concentrated on the TV.

      “It`s summer again” She was talking indifferent, without look at her brother. “So, time to flat some bugs here.”The boy watched the match, but he was not paying attention to that. He was thinking about the flattened bug. He shook his head, but his mind was teasing him once again. The beetle, the ant, and the cricket, all of them squashed under mom and sister`s feet. Tom began to fantasize himself mistaken as a bug around big people. He watched in his mind his math teacher, Elizabeth Williams, hunting him as a disgusting bug that needs to be squashed under her old stiletto shoes. Then, his mind changed into Sarah Parker, a blond girl from his class, raising her sneakered foot to stomp him flat.

      And then, Tom left the logic behind. He opened his arms to embrace the fantasy, the imaginary. He began to live what would be good to live. And in his life, he should be small as a bug, at the mercy of pretty giant women.

 

End Notes:

And on the next capter, shrink time!

Lethal Injection. by Ace of Spades
Author's Notes:

Thank you guys for the support!

        The next summer days passed quickly and Tom saw again his mom step on a bug, but this time at the kitchen. She was walking with her slippers when she felt something underneath her foot followed by a crack.

         “Yuck!” She said with disgust as she took a look in her soft pink fluffy slippers. A little beetle was crushed under the soft surface, still moving a paw or two.

         The boy was eating his breakfast, looking his mom wiping the sole. And even Tom become annoyed with that bugs sometimes, invading his house. But he knew that was not their fault. They was just doing its bugs business, with a different consciousness than humans.

         “That’s what you get for sneaking around big people`s feet” Catherine said a little annoyed. “I hope you liked to felt the fluffy sole of my slipper.”

        Suddenly Melanie entered in the kitchen and saw her mom cleaning the slipper`s sole

       “Whoa” She said scratching her eyes. She was barely awoken. “Another one?”

“The last three summers was the same thing” Catherine said as she was preparing more bacon. “Bugs came here and got squashed under our feet.”

“Don`t be angry, mom” Tom said in a timidly good mood. “Since the weather is clear, they walk away to do their things after been hidden for months. It`s not their fault.”

       Catherine turned the face to her boy.

       “Are you trying to defend these creatures?”

        “Ah… yes?”

        She smiled and rubbed her palm on his cheek.

        “Oh Tom, it`s not my fault too if I`m walking and then my foot meet some unlucky insect. Besides, I don`t want this little guys touching our food or else.”

        Or lucky insects, Tom thought quickly.

        “I could call the exterminator, but we already have one” And she looked into Melanie.

        “Yeah, it will be good feel some bugs struggling between my toes again” She said looking to her food, wiggling her toes of her barefoot under the table.

        Tom really focused on his food to no think about little bugs trapped into his sister smelly toes. Or even himself trapped. In fact, Tom preferred Rachel or Catherine as giantess, because Mel could be very cruel with him. But somehow, he wondered about her as a giantess too. And when Rachel appeared on the kitchen, he looked into the chair that she would sit. He imagined himself again as a little person, right in the middle of the accent and then, Rachel`s round and firmly butt in pajamas attached to the wooden surface of the chair, squashing the hypothetic Tomas.

        The young boy was not feeling any wish or kind of attraction for his sisters or mother. But he was excited when he imagined them as giantesses. It was somehow, different. Seem that size matter. The fact to be at a giant pretty woman`s mercy excited him. Like she was a goddess, a deity to be worshiped by insignificant people. Like Tom. He couldn`t define it exactly, but he could feel it.

        At the afternoon, Mel went to a park, and Rachel, Catherine and Tom went to visit aunt Nancy. Needless to say that Nancy loved Tom`s foot rub. “Oh, Tomas! Such a nice foot rub!” She said smiling. “I guess you have a gift, little boy.” Nancy`s foot had calloused and dry soles, but her toenails always received a good care. She was a chubby woman in her 46 with a curly hair and a pretty face, but Catherine was beautiful than her. After all, Nancy was somehow attractive. As Catherine, she was single, but her last date was a guy about his twenty.

        Tom received 20 bucks for the foot rub and a kiss on his left check. A happy smile could clearly be noticed on his face. Not for the foot rub, but for the money.

        “I guess it will help you to buy something that you need” His aunt said with a wink.

        “Nancy, don`t try to catch my boy!” Catherine said and then chuckled.

“Oh come on Cathy, it`s just a reward for his nice work.” Nancy said as she was serving a little snack for their guests. She was about to take a seat and again, Tom imagined himself right there, covered by the shadow of his aunt`s big butt. Then, the hypothetic boy was squashed under his aunt`s giant rear. Nancy was a woman with large hips and a round booty. Tom imagined himself squirming under that huge juicy butt flesh dressed in a skirt. His reverie ended when he heard Rachel`s voice.

        “Earth calling Tomas” She said waving her hand in front of his eyes. Catherine and Nancy were chatting a little distant form the kids.

        “Ah, sorry Rachel, did you said something?”

        “I said that I don`t have money for your foot rubs.”

        “Oh… Ah, no problem. You can do my homework instead.” He smiled to her.

        “Are you talking seriously?” She said a little impressed.

        “Nope” He took a sup on his soda.

        “Better” She said smiling cutely to him. “I`m your old sister and you must do what I want.”

       “I will not obey any person older than me just because of it” Tom said raising an eyebrow. And Rachel`s personality made her seemed like she was the youngest person on the family.

        “But…” Rachel began to fake a pouty face. “I`m not just old, but bigger than you.”

        “Just a few inches” Tom replied chuckling at Rachel`s expression.

       “Since you are so reluctant, I will become a giant, and you will have to serve me” Rachel said with a proud expression. Tom gagged with his soda.

       “What?” His act made Rachel laugh.

       “You will not complain about it, and if you do, I will stomp you flat!”

       “Rachel, why in the name of God are you saying that stuff?”

        His sister laughed even more.

       “I`m just kidding little bro, I would never hurt you. I like you so much to do such a thing.” She tapped into his knee.

       “Well, if you need something, just ask. No need to be a giantess, I guess.”

       I guess? Inside him, Tom was really impressed by Rachel`s words. But instinctively, he was trying to stand against his crazy foot/giantess fantasies. Besides, Rachel is my sister.

       “In fact, I would prefer you shrunk.” She added.

       “Okay, but no need to punish me” He gave her a clumsy simile.

       “To be honest, Tom, I think you are very cute… And smart” Rachel said in a good mood. “And… When you began to rub my foot, plus that annual bug invasion in our house, I started to think on you.”

      “W-What…” Tom was trying to be calm, but his heart was hitting his chest with strength. “W-What are you mean?”

      “Don`t be panic” His beautiful sister giggled. “What I want to say is that I thought you as a tiny… person.”

      Tom`s eyes widen open almost like two baseball balls.

      “But… Why? I… I don`t understand, Rach… I mean…”

      “I don`t understand too” She cut him off gently. “But I imagined you as a bug, I mean, with the size of a little bug. And you would be so cute! I would take care of you, and else, Tom, like a little pet” She giggled.

       He would like to say something, but after a few seconds which seemed endless. All that he could do was just smile to her.

       “Well” He said finally. “It would be nice stay under your care, sis, but you know… I have plans for my life.

      “Yeah…” She sighed a little disappointed, but smiled back to him.

       Tom felt a little sorry about his sister`s desires that couldn`t become real, but he tried to stay focused on the logic.

       The same logic that he left behind to embrace his fetish. What is the fetish? Why I like this? There must be some reason.

       Somewhere.

       After a half hour, Tom, Rachel and Catherine left Nancy`s house. Arriving at home, Tom decided to take a walk and think about all these things.

       Why I like woman`s feet? Why I like to be tiny near them? Why I wish to be eaten like a little snack? And why I damn like to be squashed by their feet or ass?

       Maybe there was no logic. Or maybe less he tried to understand, more he could understand.

       Is there someone that like this stuff too? Someone like me?

       He walked away until he realized that he entered the same park as Mel did it. She would meet some friends, and, with them or not, Tom was not willing to meet her. He passed through some people jogging or running. He saw some couples too and a balloon seller. Kids were playing and butterflies flying. The world seemed to be nice.

      Suddenly he heard some people screaming around.

      “Let me pass! I`m in a hurry! Yelled a strange voice.

      Tom turned back to see what was going on when he saw an old man running like a boy. He was holding a syringe with a blue content. The old man looked as a crazy person with his eyes wide and a shaggy white hair. He was running towards Tom and the boy tried to stay away, but the crazy old man hit the boy with the syringe, applying the injection.

      “What the…” That’s all that Tom could say before he tremble on his knees, falling slowly on the park bench. The old man kept running and disappeared.

       The poor Tom was becoming weak, and his vision was fading out. He felt a weird sensation on his bones and muscles, his heart was beating irregularly and then, he blacked out. People that was passing by, just saw a young boy sleeping with his mouth opened, drooling. And when nobody was passing or looking, his body disappeared, just leaving the clothes.

        Like it was a good night`s sleep, Tom woke up, but on the ground. It scared him a little since he remembered the bench. He felt his muscles trembling a bit, but he managed it quickly, standing up. Suddenly, he noticed that were a very huge and weird vegetation around him. The boy looked around and it seemed that he was in the middle of some cornfield. His heart sank and he became worried, running around. What is this place?

        He noticed that he was naked. Then he put his hand on the forehead. Tom took another look around. He touched the huge strange leaf near him. Its look like a big blade of leaf. Like it all was grass.

        Grass?

        Tom became worried. Frightened. He ran, trying to find someone but all that he could find was just more of that strange blades of grass. He begin to notice that there was a strange and distant sound in the air, but he barely could recognize it. He remembered that old strange man who applied him an injection. What was that… And what is that? Drugs? I`m junkie? Dopey? The fact of didn`t find someone made him more desperate. The poor boy was running more and more, but nothing. Sometimes he felt a shake on the floor, but he ignored it.

        And finally he noticed two huge mountains. This is weird since he excepted see buildings. But what he saw a few seconds next shook his senses like if the boy was hit by a lighting.

        Two huge women. Enormous. Colossal. The most incredible sight of all his life. You could be amazed if you stay close to a giraffe, but it was a form of life many, many times big than a giraffe. Tom felt like he was nothing. A miserable piece of nothing. He lost all of his senses of reality, perception and, logic. He felt more frightened than before, but then… It came.

        It was there. His fantasy.

        Giantess girls.

        He could be dreaming, he could be under drugs effect. It doesn`t mattered. He needed to get close. He ran into them. But once again, his heart sank, he recognized the two goddesses in front of him. One of them was Christine Logan, a friend of his sister, Melanie. She was a pretty girl, knew as a good karate student. And the other giantess, was his sister, Mel.

       Christine was a girl with short pretty hair. She was most of time nice with people, but nobody messed with her, or they could receive a powerful kick on the face. If Melanie was strong and never declined a fight, Christine was worse at this point. She was the type of tomboy, as Mel, but not so deep. Tom saw her a few times in his house.

       She was sat on the grass and at her side, was Mel. Both girls barefooted, exposing her huge meaty and rough soles. And Tom noticed it quickly. His eyes scanned the giant walls of flesh, with pieces of grass plastered along the foot skin. The boy swallowed hard and the focused his thoughts and get attention. Better stay with Mel than lost in the park. All of his predicament was left by side. The moment needed an action.

       But he stumbled on his feet and fell into the ground. And then, he could pay attention better on the giantesses voices. Suddenly, both of girls stood up. They became bigger and Tom dropped his jaw. He was too shocked that he barely felt a light heat coming from his manhood. There were two goddesses, ready to be worshiped, unaware, or aware of the insects around them. Insects like Tom. Dreaming or not, he didn`t had time to realize about his predicament, or reality. He was living that moment. And at that moment, he was admiring the two giantesses talking to each other.

       “Maybe one day” Mel said. “You know, I don`t like much discipline.

       “Well, anytime you want, the dojo will open the doors for you” Said Christine. “But there is not a mat to practice. All the trainings sessions and fights are made on the wooden floor. My soles are getting rough or else.”

       “Oh stop it” Mel punched Christine`s shoulder as she chuckled. “You are not a sweet girl.”

       “I know. Whatever, nobody will check how do my soles look, right?” She gave a crooked smile.

       “Nobody, except one thing” Mel said.

       “And what it is?”

       “Bugs!” Mel smiled triumphantly.

       “Yeah, bugs” Christine smiled in the same way. “But they never will tell someone how our soles look, eh?”

        And both girls laughed as they start to walk towards the little Tom. When he realized it, he was too impressed to move.

        The girls were so big, that their movements were made in a different time, traversing different dimensions. They seemed slowly, but at the same time, they could reach everything before Tom.

        Oh God they are coming! I must stay out, but I need Mel`s attention.

        Instinctively, he jumped and waved his arms, screaming, but he noticed that it was being useless. And when he decided to stay away from the giantess path, it was too late.

        Christine raised her bare rough sole above him. She never looked down. Glued to her large sole, were pieces of grass, and a little of grime. Tom could swear that he saw a little ant glued too, completely static. The giant sole was becoming closer and closer, moving in its rhythm. Tom tried to run, but despite of his legs could be faster than Christine, the giantess legs was bigger and they were just so, that they moved in a different way. One second to Tom was different to Christine. A noticeable difference in space and time.

        And the sole became closer, closer, bigger and bigger. Tom never stopped to look up. The details of the foot skin became more visible. The little boy could notice some flakes of dirt and soon, Christine`s meaty soles became so large that it was like a sky. Tom`s face paled and before he could think on something…

        SQUASH.

        Christine`s meaty rough soles landed on the ground, flattening everything that it could find on its path.

        Tom was engulfed by a world of foot flesh, pushing him into the ground without mercy. He felt an immensurable pressure over its body, as all the sounds around was muffled. There was no air, except something dusty to feel through the nostrils. The pressure was so strong that Tom`s mind couldn`t think. He just felt everything on the world pounding his body into nothing. Jolts of shock were running through his torso and limbs. He couldn`t think, move or else. The bug sized boy was being squashed underneath a girl`s foot, without being noticed. Tom`s brain couldn`t say anything, but he`s conscious could; The end.

          Crushed under a pretty karate girl`s barefoot.

          The physics laws were acting. Tom`s body would pop like a grape and his bones crack under Christine`s mighty foot, right under the pad section. It would be soft, but thanks to the karate lessons, it became kind hard.

          But under that foot, even feeling pain, Tom didn`t felt death`s embrace around him.

          And Christine`s foot was lifted.

          He could feel the fresh air again, the sounds of nature, he could see again the light of the world.

          But in his mind, he still crushed. His body was unable to move, stuck on the ground, smashed like a grape in a comic form. Tom`s senses was acting and his mind was trying to recognized what happened. The first movement of the tiny guy was his mouth opening in astonishment.

 

 

End Notes:

And there is more, of course.

Stomped by Rachel. by Ace of Spades
Author's Notes:

Sorry by the short chapter, I`m very busy. But I guess I will have more free time to write soon.

 

 

        Something inside of Tom told him to get help soon as possible. He would like to stay there, with his thoughts about everything that happened until that moment. But he should do something, and then, he tried to stand up. He felt his body weird, but he couldn`t stop to think about it. It was time to move. He got on his feet and looked for his giant cousin. Beyond the sea of giant grass, there she was, walking away with her friend. He noticed some people next to them. Seemed that they were friends of Melanie too and the tiny boy must reach her, before she left the place.

        So, he ran like a mad, ignoring all the sensations of his body, and most important; ignoring the fact that after being stomped by a giant person, he still alive. The giant girls stopped to walk and now they were talking to other people. It gave him some time to reach them. But before he did it, Mel was putting her skater shoes. She was about to go home, and when she was ready, Tom finally reached her feet. He screamed her name, but since she was chatting with their friends, she couldn`t hear the bug boy. She moved her foot to walk, and Tom managed to grab her pants. The leg and foot was swinging, but he grabbed the jeans like it was his life.

        Between the steps of giantess Mel, Tom was becoming used to all of that swung. Nobody noticed him, and he was thinking about his predicament. Everything acquired strange and bizarre dimensions. A completely and different world where everything was big than the bug boy. His mind was trying to adjust all the perception state. The people were not looking as normal people anymore. They were giant creatures, living in a world different than him. So giant, that they didn`t noticed the tiny boy, even stomping him flat. Their movements were different to look. But it was for Tom. For that people, everything still normal. The bug boy was living in another type of dimension now.

        Mel was really going home, and it seemed eternal to Tom. He was getting a little tired, but he was more impressive with the fact that he was resisting well. The boy was planning get the attention of Rachel, because Mel could certainly mistake him as a bug, and it would be a big problem. Then, she finally said goodbye to their friends and walked into the front yard of the house, reaching the porch. When she passed through the door, Tom left himself from the jeans fabric and fell on the wooden floor. He watched his giant sister walk away with her booming steps becoming more distant. Naked, and tiny, he wondered where his sister could be.

        He looked around, seeing all the furniture as a great landscape. Weird mountains and hills, all of that making the most different world that Tom saw in all of his 13 years in life. It was so weird as the sci-fi stories. Tom thought about run away until find (or be found) by his sister, but he did not want spend so much energy. Rachel was the best option, since she was not bad with bugs (except that bug he saw being squashed on the front yard.) His mother could mistake him as a bug too. Tom was between run until find someone, or stay and wait. He wondered if he could climb something. Suddenly, the floor rumbled and the tiny boy became alert. Someone was coming, but who? His thoughts were ended suddenly when a giant being appeared in the living room. It was Rachel walking casually barefooted.

        What now? Scream? Shake all the body to be noticed? Tom inspired all the air he could and yelled his sister`s name, running in circles. The giantess was coming closer with her powerful feet smashing against the floor. In one moment the eyes of bug boy and giant girl meet each other. Rachel stopped to walk, landing her big slender left foot close to her tiny brother, sending a rush of air. The other foot landed forward and Tom craned his neck to behold the being in front of him. He couldn`t see the entire being, because the perspective was immense. She looked most like a landscape then a being, a giant person. Tom couldn`t see the entire face of his giant sister because the perspective disabled it, plus the breasts. But he still could see her eyes.

        “AW, WHAT WE HAVE HERE?” She said with her voice, now kind changed by the perspective. It was more powerful, but the sweet tone could be recognized.

        “Rachel! Can you hear me?” Tom screamed as he waved his eyes.

        “YOU LITTLE PESTS DOESN`T KNOW WHAT KIND OF PROBLEM YOU GOT WHEN YOU ENTER THIS HOUSE, UH?” She said with a light line of smile in her lips. “YOU GUYS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE, SO…

        She raised her right foot, supporting her left hand on the wall. It was huge, long, and Tom could see that the sole skin was a little dirty, since she was walking barefoot. Rachel smiled to him and spread her toes, like it was anxious to the next act. She swung her foot, wiggling the toes, forming wrinkles at the sole skin.

        Oh no, not again! Tom said to himself.

        The foot was lowered slowly and became bigger as the toes were wiggling. The lines of the sole became more detailed and soon everything above Tom was just Rachel`s giant sole.

        Again…

        He couldn`t help but stay and watch. His life could end right there, but he was taking a real notion of how was his fantasy. Days ago he wished to be that bug she crushed and now, it became true. It was very different that he could imagine. The perspective, the ambient, the sensation of being powerless, helpless, useless, no one could real feeling that. Rachel`s presence could make the most powerful person on the earth feeling helpless in front of her. And having the vision about stay under her foot made it worse.

        Tom couldn`t believe that. Rachel was so gentle that she would never do such a thing. And he realized that he made a mistake. She really saw him as a bug. And now, it was his end. Again.

        The foot flesh pushed his body down. The pad section was engulfing him slowly and he could smell a light dirty odor coming from the foot skin. Rachel`s foot flesh was rubbing gently against Tom`s body. He could hear far away above the giant girl giggling. Gradually his body was being squished.

        “LITTLE BUG GOT SQUISH.” She said in a mocking childish tone. “THAT’S WHAT IT GETS FOR SNEAK IN MY HOUSE, THEHEHE!”

        Tom Felt his body being squished as it was made of something very soft. His bones, bowels, everything being flattened. Even his mind felt compressed.

        “HUUUM, LITTLE BUG SQUISH SO GOOD…” She kept the mocking tone. Even being pressured by the smooth light dirty sole, Tom could hear the giantess talking, but in a muffled way. Is she feeling pleasure? The same sole that Tom massaged days ago was now with a giant size, and close to squash him, extinguishing his life. Tom tried to struggle, but he barely could move. As he tried, Rachel wiggled her toes in pleasure, giggling above.

       “I CAN FEEL YOU SQUIRMING UNDER MY SOLE, BUGGY” She said happy. "BUT THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO, EXCEPT STAY UNDERNEATH MY BIG FOOT!

        The giant girl applied more pressure, twisting her foot a little. Tom felt his body being compressed more and more. He felt a weird sensation of his bones adjusting itself to the situation, however, the immensurable pressure was making his mind unable to think on something. His body was reacting by instincts. Above him, Rachel was smiling to herself. A single smile of pleasure was opened and her cheeks blushed a little.

        Tom`s body instincts made him try to punch against the massive flesh that was engulfing his bug sized boy, but he barely could move, even squirming like a mad. Rachel`s foot flesh was everywhere, embracing his bug body to squish, and a light dirty odor could pass through Tom`s nostrils. He was being dominated, consumed by that giant female naked sole. Tom`s squirms just caused good sensations at the sole`s sensitive points, like an involuntary foot rub. It made Rachel`s toes wiggling like they all was happy and suddenly, the giant released the weight and Tom was flattened like a piece of gum. Rachel couldn`t hold on. She was excited as she felt Tom`s body being flattened and she was eager to feel that. She could even hear a tiny squish sound under her big and smooth sole.

        Suddenly she stopped and left the living room. She was kinda ashemed to felt so much pleasure squishing a single form of life. What was that? What I was doing!

        And again, Tom was left on the floor, squashed. Again he thought that he would be dead, and again, he recognized that he still alive, but still feeling the sensation of being squashed too. Tons of flesh punishing his poor body and pulling him into nothing, but he still there. Astonished, confused.

        Amazed.

        So, that is the sensation… Wow.

        He was about to stand up, but his head was a little dizzy. He decide to stay on the floor a little more until he feel good again. Tom was thinking about his predicament again. Stomped twice by two pretty giant girls and he survived both. He became immortal after shrunk? But he felt uncomfortable being under that giant feet, so, better not try to prove it. He was trying to stand up again when he felt the floor rumbled and suddenly a giant form appeared in front of him.

        Two massive feet was facing his tiny body. Ten meaty toes wiggling like it was eager to greet the tiny form of life in front of them. Tom could notice that a light cheese smell was coming between that toes as they wiggled. He recognized the shape of toenails and all. The sight mesmerized his mind and the smell coming from that giant toes made his cock throbbing a little.

        “WELL, WELL, WELL…” A familiar voice said. Tom`s reverie was broken and he craned his neck to look above him.

        “LOOK WHAT WE FOUND HERE…” Said Mel in a seductive and mischievous tone. “SOMEONE TO SQUASH!”  

 

End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed. Please, tell me what you think and I accept sugestions.

The First Struggles. by Ace of Spades

        Tom barely could do something again, because his giant old sister raised her bare meaty foot, and that vision shook his senses again, plus the dizziness of his head. The giant girl wiggled her toes and sprayed them out as a big grin shined on her face.

        “THIS IS THE LAST THING YOU WILL SEE, LITTLE BUG!” And after that, she lowered her sole without hurry.

        The shrunk boy quit about run, but he was trembling on his knees. He wished to run away and avoid a powerful stomp, but Melanie mesmerized his senses. She was powerful, huge and attractive. The tiny boy watched her meaty sole descending, and more it descended, more he noticed the details, like Melanie`s sole was another world. Tom noticed specs of dust stuck to the bottom of the giant girl`s foot, and sock lint trapped between the huge toes. Also, he noticed that the sole flesh was glistening a little by the sweat. A light rush of wind was coming, bringing the foot odor too. Tom`s mind couldn`t think on nothing, except watch the amazing movement of the giantess against him. Then, squash. Mel`s foot hit Tom with a light squishy sound, landing completely on the floor. Heel, pads and toes landing together, firmly. Two seconds after landed, Mel`s toes wiggled rhythmically, from the pink to the big toe.

        “HUMM… FEELS GOOD” Mel said still grinning. “YOU COULDN`T EVEN GET AWAY, SO STUPID THAT YOU ARE. NOW YOU ARE JUST FOOT GRIME, LIKE ALL THE BUGS THAT I SQUASH.”

        She didn`t grind the foot, because her pressure was enough to end any bug`s life under her massive foot flesh. Mel stopped to look at the floor and begun to walk. Countless times, many insects were crushed under her feet into the oblivion. That one was no exception. Next days she barely will remember that and nobody will miss it. She could feel the bug`s body being plastered to her sole step by step, and she even glanced to the result. Under Mel`s giant foot, Tom was fighting for his life. The first stomp of Mel made him instantly plastered to the moist foot flesh. The tiny boy felt the immensurable pressure and he thought he would die, since he couldn`t move anything. He was just absorbing the impact like he was a gum or something else. His face was pulled against the thick flesh so much that it sank a little. Mel`s foot was like a world of foot flesh covering his body and dominating his mind. All that Tom could recognize is that he was being squashed under Mel`s giant sole.

        Also, Tom could feel the movement behind him. The foot swung through the air and the stomping pressure was a circle. After the squash, he felt the giant foot moving with the air rushing on his back. He could feel all the foot movement until he feels it descending again to another agonizing stomp. Naturally, the foot hit the floor by the heel first, and then to the toes. When the foot hit the floor, he felt his body being pulverized into nothing. Always from his feet to head, according to the giant foot movement, and then, entirely squashed as the foot landed completely.

        That circle of events was driving him crazy. For Melanie, it was a single walk to the couch, but for Tom, was the hell. The first thought in his mind was please God, kill me once for all.  He wished to be dead and didn`t understood why after every stomp he still alive. Smashed like a grape, but alive. It was a very weird sensation. After the last stomp, Tom felt a different move from the giant foot and then, he noticed that he wasn`t stomped again. The foot stopped to walk and he felt a little fresh air in his back. Mel sat on the couch and propped her feet on the coffee table. The tomboy girl relaxed, sighing like she was tired. Happy but tired. She flexed her soles slowly, feeling the tiny bug`s body stuck to her thick foot skin. She really didn`t care about that. It was nothing to her, or at least, funny. Then, she crossed her feet. The foot that Tom was stuck was under the other. The giantess was watching TV, using the remote to switch the channels.

 

        Rachel was drinking a cup of cold milk, thinking about the bug she played minutes ago. It was wrong, she thought. I can`t do such a thing with a little form of life like that one. She felt bad about the insect. But something inside her said you liked. And now, she was fighting against it. She could hear in her head you liked to play with that little form of life. It was nothing under your foot. You felt power, you felt fun. She shook her head, trying to ignoring it, but little by little, she was accepting it. Yeah...It was funny.

 

        Tom recognized that Mel`s foot was suspended for something, so, he was gathering forces to stay alive and slip out of his massive sister`s foot. First he tried to move the fingers and it gave him some result. Slowly, he felt his body coming out of numbness and begin to struggle. Outside, Mel fell asleep, snoring a little, and occasionally wiggling her toes. Tom managed to move his left arm and foot. He couldn`t believe that, it was very impressive, since he should be dead. But at that moment he couldn`t stop to think about it. He should escape. His face still sunk on the thick flesh, but now he could use his mind better.

 

        Rachel decided to turn back and check the bug. She hoped find it somewhere in the living room, so, she walked with caution, looking for the insect. The girl reached the place that she found it, but it was not there anymore. Rachel sighed and turned back again. Occasionally she noticed something strange stuck to the bottom of Mel`s foot. Her eyes widened and she muffled a gasp.

 

        “POOR LITTLE THING” She said in a light tone of sadness. “MY BIG SISTER STOMPED YOU FLAT. WELL, I HOPE YOU DIDN`T SUFFERD TOO MUCH.”

 

        But suddenly she noticed that the bug was struggling. It`s still alive? Come one little bug, you can do it!”

        Then, Rachel was hoping to see the bug get free from Melanie`s meaty sole. She was cheering the little creature. Melanie mumbled something and scrunched her sole a little, but it wasn`t enough to make Tom stop. Please bug, get out of this nasty sole!

        But then Rachel realized that she could help him. Silly me! Hang on little bug, I will help you. She approached to Mel`s large sole and with her index and thumb, she pealed of the tiny insect.

 

        “ARE YOU STILL ALIVE, BUGGY?” She said as she put the bug on her palm. She poked it with her index, and then, she raised her hand into her eye level to inspect more close.

 

        She gasped and her green eyes widened. It couldn`t be true. But it was. She could feel it. Rachel recognized the form of her young brother, making some effort to move on her palm.

 

        “OH GOD…” She whispered, but suddenly she yelled. “TOM, IS THAT YOU?”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3129