Beverly's Story by Antman81
Summary:

A young woman trying to create a handheld tractor beam creates smoething far more fun by mistake!

 

All Characters are fictional any similarities to real people are 100% coincidental.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Crush, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 9268 Read: 97115 Published: November 19 2012 Updated: November 19 2012
Story Notes:

A bit of a prequel to my other story Jessica's Revenge that looks at the origions of Beverly Jacobs.

 

Edit: I am including the women's Descriptions in the notes of my finished stories for future refrence, i may add bonus Epilogues.

 

Beverly Jacobs - Our main Character
Age- 17, turning 18
Height- 6’ 3”
Hair- Black, long (just above small of back.)
Eyes- Light Blue
General- small round face, small round chin, pink lips, small nose, 36DD breasts, slender build

Stephanie Jacobs - Bi-sexual, Beverly’s mom
Age- 35
Height- 6’ 5”
Hair- light brown, slightly curly/wavy falls to just between shoulder blades
Eyes- Honey brown
General- Small round face, small slightly squared chin, full pink lips with slight pout, 35D breasts, average build

Stacy Anderson - Kevin’s older sister
Age- 22
Height- 5’ 9”
Hair- Brown, long (mid back)
Eyes- Brown
General- oval face with a small rounded chin, full pink lips, slender nose, 34C breasts, athletic build

Kat Waters - Lesbian married to Kevin’s mom
Age- 35
Height- 6’ 2” without heels (wear 3-4” heels”)
Hair-  Golden Blonde usually worn in a bun, falls to shoulder blades
Eyes- Icy Blue
General- Oval face small pointed chin, full red lips, long thin nose, wears black rectangular wire framed glasses. 36D breasts, hourglass figure.

Dana Anderson - Lesbian, Kevin’s Mom
Age- 37
Height- 5’ 5”
Hair- Brown to chin
Eyes- Brown
General- Oval face but rounded, full red lips, round chin (faint beginning of double chin) average nose. 34D breasts, plump but not quite fat

Unnamed red head - Stephanie’s lover
Age- 33
Height- 5’ 8½” 
Hair- Red pixie cut
Eyes- Emerald green
General- Oval face, small pointed chin, long thin nose, 35C breasts

1. An unexpected result by Antman81

2. An exercise in revenge by Antman81

3. No loose ends... by Antman81

4. One last chance by Antman81

5. Poor little Craig by Antman81

6. Keith's secret by Antman81

7. The setup by Antman81

8. One wild ride by Antman81

9. The job offer by Antman81

An unexpected result by Antman81
Author's Notes:

The story begins...

Beverly Jacobs couldn’t be happier she had just graduated high school and in a few more weeks she’d finally be turning 18. She walked out into the garage and smiled at her little red convertible, her aunt had bought it for her as a graduation present, her mother had been annoyed but then no one ever said no to aunt Beth.

She walked along her car running her hand along it’s contours, “I am going to look so hot driving this thing Kevin is going to flip!” she said to no one in particular. She briefly considered taking it to get washed, but it was supposed to rain tomorrow. Sighing she headed back inside she walked through the living room where her younger brother was playing some video game online, yelling at his friends about cover, she shook her head and smiled “boys and their toys” she laughed as she headed upstairs.

She locked her door and paused a moment to look at herself, she was 6ft 3, had a nice hourglass figure, beautiful 36DD breasts, a small round face with light blue eyes, a cute little nose and a small mouth with soft pink lips that seemed to always have a slight smirk, she ran her fingers through her long black hair giving it a toss and smiling seductively at her reflection “damn I could be a super model!” she laughed, then she turned her head to look at the poster of a kitten hanging next to her “SO I’m vain as hell what’s your point little kitty?”

She laughed and pulled a box out from under her bed “But you know what Mr. Kitty I’m smarter than hell to so I get to be cocky!” she opened it and pulled out what appeared to be a toy gun, “and this is going to make me rich beyond my wildest dreams” she said softly to herself. She set it down on her desk and opened her computer file detailing every tiny step she was taking in making it. She also opened the video recorder so she could go back over it and make sure she didn’t leave anything out of the notes.

“Ok,” she began she opened the devices shell “Day 287, the device is nearly complete, I estimate I should have an at least partially functioning prototype within the next 12 to 36 hrs, as previously stated my intent is for the device to allow even the weakest individual to lift even the heaviest things, I guess you could call it a hand held tractor beam, but I’m not a big fan of the sci-fi sounding name, I want this to be taken seriously after all. Alright, so yesterday I managed to get the beam working into two different settings, a visible and an invisible wavelength, it was kind of a fluke but who knows it might help sell more devices so I left that function in, Today I will be implementing a recommendation of my aunt Beth’s which she assures me should allow for a higher energy output with a lower energy drain….”

For the next several hours she worked tirelessly on the device, she finally reached what she felt was a good resting point just a few moments before her mom called for dinner. She slid the device under her bed again and headed down to dinner. As they ate her mother looked at her “Have you thought about what you want to do now that you’re out of school?” she asked

Beverly frowned “Mom can’t I have just a couple of months before you throw me out into the world?”

Her mother laughed softly “I’m not ‘throwing you out into the world’ I’m only asking because Beth mentioned she would have an opening in her internship program at N.G.C. and she wondered if you wanted it, it doesn’t pay, so you’d have to either keep living here or with her but either way I’ll support your decision.”

Beverly thought on it a moment, the Internship program at N.G.C. was highly coveted, men and women from all over the world would kill for a chance at that slot

“well what do you think?” her mom asked

Beverly smiled “I’ll do it!”


A little while after dinner Beverly went for a jog, as she was nearing the end of her run she noticed a man in black car watching her he was wearing all black himself and had a black stocking cap Something about him and the way he was not so casually looking at her seemed way off. She quickened her pace and quickly shut the door and locked it behind her. She peered outside but saw no signs that she’d been followed. Trying to  shake the bad feeling off she headed upstairs and took a long hot shower. When she had finished drying off, she headed to her bedroom, her nerves will still rattled and she smoked a quick cigarette to calm her nerves.

Stubbing out her cigarette she opened her computer files again and pulled out her device, she was certain she was just a few modifications away from completing it and felt that it could be accomplished before going to bed. Almost an hour later, she leaned back from her work and smiled, all signs pointed to completion. She reassembled the casing and took a deep breath “Ok this might be the most momentous moment of my life” she began her voice quavering with fear and excitement.

“this is the initial test fire, hopefully I’ll have the target, a chair in this instance, lifted off the ground with no more effort than raising my arm! Ok Bev stop stalling, ok, ok, here… we….. go!” she gave the trigger a slight squeeze and a purple beam leapt from the tiny node on the front of the device to the chair, for a moment the chair had a strange purple aura then to Beverly’s surprise it simply vanished.

She blinked in confusion “That is the last thing I thought would happen.” she wailed as she stopped the computers recording

“damn it” she said as she flopped on the bed. She set the device on her nightstand and reached up to turn off her light.

She woke with a start and looked around the dark room, slowly she reached up and hit her light. Standing at the foot of her bed leering at her was the man she had seen earlier, behind him her window had been forced open. She was to scared to think or scream, instinctively she grabbed the device from beside her bed and pointed it at him.

He laughed softly and started forward as he attempted to climb on her bed suddenly he was wrapped in a strange purple light “What the-” he said as he vanished

Beverly was shaking she had just vaporized a human being, granted he had it coming but still, what had she made?

She rolled out of bed and put on her slippers, she walked to the foot of the bed and a small movement on the floor caught her eye. She looked down and saw a small black bug walking away from her bed, it stopped suddenly and seemed to be looking at her. Her lips curled in revulsion, she hated bugs.

The would be rapist shielded his eyes from the blinding purple light, he felt a strange sense of falling, and when he opened his eyes couldn’t recognize a thing “where the fuck am I?” he said aloud receiving no response. He heard several loud thuds that seemed to be getting closer, he thought it might be coming from the vast area of darkness before him so he started running away from it. Suddenly he realized they were coming from his left. He looked over and froze what he was seeing was impossible he glanced up and down the thing before him twice as it registered what he was looking at.

Far above him was the face of the girl he had followed home, her long pink nightshirt was swaying gently in the breeze, her impossibly long smooth legs stretched down to a pair of enormous fuzzy pink slippers.

“what the hell, she shrunk me but that’s impossible!” He looked back up at her face as her lips curled in disgust “Oh shit!” he screamed as she started to bend down towards him.





Beverly didn’t consider herself a cruel person, she always tried to be kind to whoever and whatever crossed her paths, but bugs were different, she absolutely loved stepping on bugs, she loved the way they felt as they crunched under her weight, still though , on occasion she would simply toss them out the window especially if they seemed like they wouldn’t produce that oh so satisfying sensation. Of course she also liked the occasional act of mercy for the sense of power it gave her as the insignificant little life rested in her hands, or at her feet as the case may be.

She bent down to appraise her potential victim hoping it would be a crunchy one. As she got closer she blinked in astonishment, It was impossible! There less than an inch tall stood the intruder. She slowly stood back to her full height and looked at the device on her bed, then back to the tiny form before her, and a cruel smile spread across her face.

The intruder was too scared to move as he watched the giantess standing back to her full height, she seemed confused, she looked at something on the bed then back at him her face twisted into a cruel grin and he started backing up….

Beverly watched as the tiny form started backing away from her then it started to run. She took two small steps and easily overtook him, then looked down at him as he backpedaled away from her.

“Going somewhere?” she teased

“you’re probably regretting your decision to follow me, but look on the bright side, if it hadn’t been for you I might never have discovered my little inventions true power, and I would have destroyed one of the most amazing things ever invented! Of course I’m sure that’s small comfort to you, after all you came in here with on goal, you wanted to get on top of me and have yourself a fun old time at my expense…”

As she spoke the tiny man was trying to run, but she would simply move her foot and give him a little kick knocking hi back in front of her, but now he was simply staring up at her.

Beverly was getting excited as she spoke, she wasn’t sure she would be able to go through with it, stepping on another human being, but she just kept imagining how he must have done this to other girls before her, and little by little her resistance to the idea was fading, after all she enjoyed crushing bugs, and this little cretins life became worth less than that the minute he had tried to harm her.

He was terrified every time he tried to move the teen goddess towering over him simply kicked him back where he started from. He wasn’t paying much attention to what she was saying but now that she was being quiet he looked up at her, she seemed to be thinking something over. He wicked looking smile broadened suddenly and he felt his whole body start to shake with terror.

“….but now I get to be on top of you, and believe me I’ll enjoy every last second of it!” She said

He watched as she raised her right foot. “oh no she’s gonna step on me!” he realized

“Please don’t I’m sorry, please don’t’ do this!” he screamed as he watched her foot moving over him. He stared up into her grinning face until it was blocked by the filthy sole of her massive slipper. Slowly he watched it get closer as the shadow under her foot grew darker and darker.

He wanted to run but his muscles wouldn’t respond, he tried to scream but it came out a pathetic rasp, the sole of her slipper pressed against him and his body exploded with pain, finally a scream tore from his throat but was almost instantly silenced.




Beverly quivered with pleasure as she felt the tiny body crunch under her foot, the wet pop sound made her gasp with joy. As she twisted his remains into the carpet she felt more pleasure than with any bug she had ever crushed. She moved her foot and looked at the small red stains on her slipper sole and carpet and moaned softly. It had never been like this with a bug, sure it was fun, but this was just sooo much more.

Trembling she sat down and lit a cigarette, “Oh yes!: she sighed as she exhaled, then she went over to where the chair had been earlier and to her delight found it intact right where it had been.

She placed the shrunken chair on the desk and gingerly put the shrink ray back in it’s protective box, She began to wonder what other kinds of fun she could have with it.

She knew she wanted to feel this way again, but wasn’t sure where she was going to find suitable victims. She stubbed out her cigarette and closed, and locked, her window and went back to sleep.

End Notes:

Hope you're enjoying it so far!

An exercise in revenge by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Beverly pays a visit to her boyfriend, and overhears some bad news....

The next morning she got her box of parts down from her closet shelf and followed her notes to carefully reconstruct her shrink ray, it took all day but at around 10pm the device was finished. The test fire worked as it should, and Beverley marveled at her good fortune. She headed downstairs and sat on the couch with her mom watching TV.

“what have you been up to all day?” her mom asked

“something wonderful…” she said smiling cryptically

Her mom shook her head and said “OK have fun with that then” and laughed

Her mom got up and walked to the kitchen, as she came back Beverly looked over and noticed a bug on the floor directly in her mother’s path, her mom glanced down to see what she was looking at and scoffed “Ugh!” she quickly stepped on the bug twisting her foot violently then walked over and sat down in her recliner.

Beverly smiled, she liked watching her mom step on bugs almost as much as she enjoyed doing it herself, suddenly she wondered what it would be like to watch her step on a person, it wasn’t as if her mom was going to bother taking a closer look, as soon as she even thought she saw a bug they met the bottom of her shoe. She smiled, she wasn’t sure how but she was going to make that happen….

The next day Beverly sat down with the second prototype device her goal was to try to add a feature that would reverse the polarity of the beams charge to see if it could reverse the shrinking process or possibly enlarge other objects. After a couple of hours she felt she was ready to try it out. First she aimed it at a small stuffed animal she wasn’t especially attached to, a blue beam connected with the toy, but nothing happened.

With a shrug she pointed it at the shrunken chair, the beam hit it, and to her delight it resumed its normal size. She wasn’t sure why it wouldn’t enlarge full sized objects but she didn’t care. The device was working perfect for her intentions.  Now all she needed was a new victim.

A few days later she drove over to her boyfriend Kevin’s house. She was there to surprise him, and show off her new car. She was wearing her tight blue jeans and the tight red shirt he had bought for her, as well as her favorite pair of white sneakers. She slipped in the unlocked front door and crept down his hall. She wasn’t worried about his mother seeing her, she was used to this behavior and so were his two older sisters. As she reached his door she heard him talking on his computer.

“I thought you were breaking up with her.” A woman’s voice said

“I am, I already sent her an E-mail but I don’t think she’s read it yet” he said

Beverly felt stunned, she pulled out her cell phone and opened her mail, and there it was it was short and to the point “It’s over I love someone else sorry- Kevin”
Beverly trembled with rage, how could he and through an email? What was he thinking?

“through email Kevin? That’s cold” the woman laughed

Kevin snorted “She wouldn’t put out, so to hell with her?”

“Oh it’s like that?” the other woman replied

Kevin laughed “Yeah why you dumping me?”

The woman snorted “No if you didn’t put out id kick you to the curb too”

They both laughed and Beverly felt something in her snap she smiled and as she put her phone back in he purse and felt the second prototype. She smiled wickedly as she pulled it out and flipped the switch to ‘shrink‘.

She waited for Kevin to finish his call and for him to come into the hall, she acted as if she just got there and smiled as he jumped back “Oh sorry baby did I scare you?” she said her right hand was behind her back trembling as it held the shrink ray.

“How long have you been out here?” he asked

“just now got here, why?” she asked sweetly she stepped aside and let him walk past

They walked into the living room and  Kevin sighed “look I’m kind of busy, so could you come back tomorrow? I’ll send you an email later ok?”

Beverly nodded and said “yeah about that” Before Kevin could turn around she whipped up the shrink ray and fired.

Kevin felt a strange sense that he was falling. When he opened his eyes he froze. A pair of massive white sneakers towered over him, his gaze continued up the tight blue jeans wrapped around the tree like legs, further up he could see the red shirt struggling to contain the massive breast, and above them he saw the enormous smirking face of his ex-girlfriend. “what the shit?” he gasped

Beverly was about to speak when she heard someone coming, she quickly grabbed Kevin and turned to see who it was. Stacy, Kevin’s older sister walked into the room, she was wearing a black and pink track suit and was carrying her black running shoes, her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had her earphones in.

Beverly smiled as Stacy set her shoes down and looked up at her “Oh hi Bev, I think Kevin might have already left, his door was open and he’s not in there. He’s supposed to go to some concert or something with Craig, I think their supposed be gone for a week.“ As Stacy started to walk towards the kitchen with her water bottle Beverly got an idea and smiled.

She walked over to the couch and said “They are, but not till later tonight he probably just went to buy snack food for the road,  do you mind if I wait here for him?” From inside the kitchen Stacy called “Oh no it’s fine I was just going to head down to the basement for some exercise you can keep me company if you want, I think my mp3 player just died so that‘d work out well.”
 
Beverly quickly dropped Kevin into his sisters shoe and rocked it forward sending him tumbling into the toe. She smiled at Stacy as she walked back into the living room and said “sounds like fun!”

She watched Stacy slipped on her shoes and tied the laces then they headed to the basement.


Kevin couldn’t believe it as he watched the giantess reach down and grab him “Beverly what the fuck let me go!” he shouted

He heard his sister’s voice saying he had left and felt a chill “No Stacy I’m in Beverly’s hand she shrunk me help!”  he tried pounding on his captors hand but to no avail.

He felt Beverly start moving and was afraid she was about to escape with him, but then he was dropped into the light he landed on a soft surface but before he could move he was rolled forward. When everything was still again he stood up, the air was musty and smelled bad. He looked around confused as to where he was. He heard several loud thuds that seemed to be getting closer, he walked towards an area where he saw light coming down. As he looked up he saw what appeared to be his couch. Looking up to his left he saw the giantess Beverly smiling at someone, as the other giantess took her seat above him he recognized her, it was Stacy. She looked down at him and he waved “Stacy I’m right here!” suddenly he felt a wave of fear, he looked around and then back up at his giantess sister, “Stacy help she put me in your shoe!”

To his horror she didn’t see or hear hi and her massive white socked foot rose into view and started coming at him. “No! oh shit!” he screamed as he ran back towards the toe of her shoe. He reached the toe and turned around just as his sister’s toes brushed up against him. He struggled to stay standing as he felt her feet begin to move as she walked. It became even harder as he felt her walking down the stairs “Help me help me help me!” he sobbed

The two women entered the basement and Beverly hopped up on the weight table as she watched Stacy do her warm up stretches. “So how much do you exercise?” Beverly asked

“Bout an hour a day, maybe more if I’m in the zone. Why?” Stacy replied she made a face and gave her foot a little shake

“Just curious.” Beverly smiled

Stacy shrugged and walked over to the treadmill Beverly smirked as she tried to imagine what Kevin was enduring as his sister began to jog.

Kevin wasn’t sure what to do, already the air was becoming hot and stuffy. He could hear Stacy talking to Beverly but wasn’t paying it much attention. He decided he needed to get her attention and began pounding on her closest toe. Suddenly everything violently shook and he lost his footing. The massive toes wriggled and he was pulled under.

“this is how I die? crushed like a bug by my own sister?” he wailed.

He felt her walking again and step up on something, then he heard two loud beep and realized she was on the treadmill, he tried to hold onto her sock but it was no use, in seconds he was pulled under the ball of her foot. As her weight came crashing down on him over and over Kevin realized the soft sole of her shoe was preventing him from being killed. With every crushing blow he was sunk a little deeper into the sole of her shoe. The smell and heat kept increasing as she jogged and he began to feel the sock getting damp. He began to cry as he heard two more loud beeps and the pounding started coming faster as Stacy began to run.

Beverly smiled as Stacy broke into a run on the treadmill, she was certain Kevin was nothing but a stain on his sisters sock by now, she watched her do the rest of her workout with mild interest and followed her back up stairs. Stacy grabbed her keys and said “I’m going to the gas station want anything?” Beverly smiled and handed her $5 “bring me a soda and a candy bar?” Stacy nodded and left.

End Notes:

She's just getting started folks :)

No loose ends... by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Beverlys rampage continues as the two freinds Kevin was suppose to be with show up...

Beverly laughed, she was certain Kevin was dead, but she wanted to be careful not to arouse any suspicion, not that anyone would suspect her, but it would potentially look bad. She was in the kitchen when she heard two male voices enter “hey we’re here!” shouted one

The other said “I’m gonna grab a drink” Beverly smiled, perfect, the only two people who might notice he was gone right away had just walked right into her hands.

She raised her shrink ray just as the thirsty friend walked around the corner “what the?” he gasped before he was truck by the beam. She walked over to where his tiny form cowered and leaned down towards him. She grinned her wickedest grin and said “if you don’t want to be crushed you’d better start running!”

She giggled as her prey bolted away from her, she casually walked after him savoring the chase, then just as he was reaching safety took one long stride and blocked his path “Sorry you lose!” she laughed as she raised her foot. She brought it down slowly, and once more felt the intoxicating rush of pure ecstasy as she felt the tiny body crushing under her weight. She let out a soft satisfied moan as she twisted her foot, then headed down the hall to Kevin’s room to fetch her next victim.

Mark staggered backwards as he rounded the corner to find a beautiful young woman aiming a gun at him, he was blinded by a purple flash, and felt himself tumbling through space. When he could see again he let out a horrified shriek, the young woman was now taller than any building he had ever seen, then she had informed him to run or be crushed. As he dashed through the living room he realized he’d been shrunk, not that that changed the situation he was in, he had almost reached safety when her titanic white sneaker blocked his path, he looked up as the towering woman laughed “you lose!” she said.

He watched trembling as her foot left the ground “This isn’t real wake up man wake up!” he screamed

He watched helplessly as the massive tread on the bottom of her shoe came slowly pressing down on him, he let out one last scream of  “Not reeeeaaaal!” as he felt his bones begin to shatter under her irresistible weight.

Remembering Craig’s car Beverly trotted outside, fortunate it was in the driveway besides Kevin’s other older sisters SUV, she looked around making sure no one would see and shrunk it down then kicked it down towards the street. Then she reentered the house to deal with Craig.

Craig turned around as he heard a female voice say “bye bye!’ behind him, he fell of the chair as he recoiled from a blinding purple light he felt himself hit the floor and blacked out.

Beverly looked at Craig’s shrunken form wondering if the fall killed him, she picked him up and held him in the palm of her hand as she walked into the living room. “what do I do with you?” she asked his unconscious body then she saw Stacy’s water bottle, and heard her pulling into the driveway. Just then the tiny man woke up Beverly grinned at him and quickly screwed the cap off the bottle dropped her victim in
screwed the lid back on and sat down waiting.

Stacy came in and handed Beverly her items and change and picked up her water bottle. She sat down opposite Beverly and said “So were you serious about working out, because I’d love to have a partner down there!”

Beverly smiled and took a sip from her bottle of soda and said “I’ll think about it, I kind of need to see how I’m going to handle my internship with my aunt though.”

Stacy took the cap off her bottle and tossed it in the trashcan beside her and stood up “well any time you wanna take me up on it I am game ok?” she smiled

Beverly nodded and smiled as Stacy gulped down the last of her water, “Ok I’ll let you know as soon as I know!”

Craig opened his eyes and froze, Kevin’s girlfriend was towering over him, it appeared he was in her had “what the hell?” he asked. Suddenly the hand tipped and he plunged into a pool of ice cold water.
“sh-sh-shit” he gasped as he bobbed to the surface. He looked up at the clear walls surrounding him and saw a white lid sealing him inside.

He blinked confused and stared out at her as she sat on the couch, he wasn’t sure how but he was certain he’d been shrunk, hell he had had nightmares about this ever since he watched that movie where the kids got shrunk or whatever, but at least he knew it was unlikely this would end with his mom stepping on him.

He looked around and quickly realized he was in a water bottle, then he looked up as Stacy picked it up. He started screaming to get her attention as she screwed the lid off. Then she brought the bottle to her lips and started to quickly drain the bottle “Oh shit, Stacy don’t eat me!” he screamed he enetered her mouth and tried to grab something anything to avoid being forced down into her stomach, to his surprise he ended up under her tongue.

End Notes:

Hope you're liking the story so far!

One last chance by Antman81
Author's Notes:

The creul teen gives a victim one last shot at freedom

Beverly watched Stacy kick off her shoes and head down the hall “I’m gonna take a shower” she said

“Ok,” replied Beverly as she picked up the shoe Kevin had been in, to her surprise he was still alive “wow I can’t believe you survived almost two hours under your sisters foot!” she laughed



Kevin groaned as his Giantess ex girlfriend scooped him out of his sisters shoe, he was drenched in her foot sweat and had been bruised horribly from being stepped on so many times. She set him on the floor and he stood shakily to his feet he looked up at her he knew begging for mercy would be a waste of time. But then she smiled at him and said “Tell you what I’ll give you one minute to make it from here at the couch to the dining room, if you can do it I’ll put you back to normal ok?” She said, he stared up at her in disbelief.

Beverly shook her head as he continued to stare at him she tried to soften her smile and offered again, “I’m serious, you survived over an hour of some pretty intense punishment, I really thought you’d be dead already, but since you’re not well I think that earns you a shot at freedom, I’m serious, no lie.” she was being sincere, and as he started to walk away she added “Oh but Kevin, you tell anyone about this and, well you won’t survive the next time…” Kevin nodded and started running towards the dining room

Beverly smiled and switched the device from ‘shrink” to ‘restore’ and checked her watch 45 more seconds.
Kevin was about halfway there when a door opened in the kitchen “I’m home!” a woman’s voice called. She walked out of the kitchen and Beverly looked her over, She was wearing closed toe black high heels, black pantyhose, a dark gray miniskirt, and a matching jacket pulled over a white blouse. She was probably 6ft 5 in the heels, had a perfect hourglass figure, and a fairly decent pair of breasts in Beverly’s opinion. Her golden blonde hair was up in a bun, and her icy blue eye were framed in a pair of rectangular framed black glasses, her full red lips were pulled tight as the woman appraised the strange young woman on her couch.

“you must be Beverly, I’m afraid Kevin left, I think he said he would be back Thursday. By the way I’m Kat.” she said as she put her black briefcase on the dining room table.

Beverly smiled and nodded slowly, Kat was married to Kevin’s mom, she wasn’t sure if that made her his mom as well or not, but she could figure that out later. She returned her gaze to the tiny figure still in it’s  mad dash for the dining room, she was amazed it actually looked like he was going to make it.

The older woman cocked her head and turned to look where Beverly was looking, a small bug was heading towards her dining room table she let out a disgusted sigh “ugh damn bugs!“ she said as she took two quick steps and stepped on it.

Beverly jumped as she watched the woman’s high heel come crashing down on Kevin. As she watched her twisting her shoe grinding him out of existence she tried not to laugh. Then she stood up shrugged and said “Ok I guess I’ll see you Thursday!”

The other woman replied ‘uh-huh’ as she pulled a tissue from her pocket and wiped up the remains, tossing them in the trash.

Kevin was halfway to the table by his count he had plenty of time, suddenly he heard Kat talking to Beverly and started.

“I’m gonna make it, I’m gonna make it!” he shouted as he drew closer

“Ugh, damn bugs!” he heard Kat say, he looked up as the blonde giantess took two thundering steps towards him “NO KAT IT’S ME KEVIN DON’T STEP ON ME PLEASE!” he shouted as she raised her foot. He screamed as the bottom of her high heel filled the sky above him, then it rushed down towards him and he knew no more.

End Notes:

fair warning, the next chapter contains toilet stuff, if you don't like that, don't worry you can skip it without missing anything important!

Poor little Craig by Antman81
Author's Notes:

We learn the miserable fate of Craig

Stacy finished her shower and was drying her hair when she felt something in her mouth, she rolled it around a bit then turned her head slightly and spit it out. She finished drying her hair and walked out of the bathroom.

Craig was trying to climb out of Stacy’s mouth, he had heard her taking a shower and tried to hold till for fear of being washed down the drain. Suddenly Stacy started Jostling him around with her tongue. He was certain he was about to be swallowed, if he could he would have been screaming suddenly he felt himself flying through the air. He landed with a cold splash and floated once more to the surface. He gasped, and coughed, Stacy had beaten the crap out of him with her tongue and her teeth had scratched him up.

He looked up and froze, he was in a huge white bowl, above him he could see the rim had several holes in it. He wanted to cry as the lights turned off plunging him into darkness. Moments later the lights came back of, Craig saw Kat come into view he called up to her as she lowered the toilet seat. She leaned down and smiled “Hello little bug, did you fall in the toilet?”  she cooed

“uh-oh” thought Craig

She laughed as she stood up and turned around “Sucks to be you huh?” she said as she lowered herself onto the seat

Craig stared up at Kat’s ass as she sat, he had often stared at it before, and in any other circumstance, he would have loved seeing it bare like this.

“Kat please don’t” he yelled

She answered him with a long hot stream of urine that hit him full in the face, filling his mouth he swallowed as he was forced back under water. The torrent finally stopped and he bobbed to the surface, suddenly he heard a rumble as Kat released a series of fowl smelling farts, Craig gagged and coughed against her onslaught suddenly she sighed, wiped off and stood up. “you’re lucky all I had was gas bug boy!” she was reaching for the handle when a knock came from the door “Almost done?” he heard Kevin’s mother ask

Kat grinned and walked to the door “all yours” she said cheerfully

Craig stared up as Kevin’s mother came into view she was a short woman, and though fat, was not ugly, she had short brown hair, brown eyes, and full red lips. She looked down at the toilet as she took a drag off her cigarette she looked right at Craig and laughed “Oh little bug!” she said as she tossed her cigarette butt at him “This is just not your lucky day!”
 
Craig couldn’t believe how eager these two women could be to relive themselves on him as he watched her massive ass hi the seat he tried one last time “Please Dana I’m not a bug it’s me Craig help me!

But as before he received only a waterfall of urine in response sh finished and wiped, and Craig was reay to be flushed. “Just kill me” he whimpered

Then he heard her voice again “More bad new bug boy!” she said, once more a giantess was farting on him. Craig wanted to die, then it got worse as she dropped a fowl smelling log into the water followed by another  when she finished she stood up and inspected the damage. Craig looked up at her as she smiled ”bye little guy!” she said as she flushed. Craig was whirled around and pulled under the cold filthy water moments later he blacked out from lack of oxygen, and knew nothing more.

Keith's secret by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Beverly makes a disturbing discovery about her younger brother.

Beverly got in her car and drove home, she was somewhat surprised at herself for being so quick to not only accept but enjoy what had happened with Kevin. She pulled into the driveway and walked into her house.

Her Aunt Beth was there along with her daughter’s Melissa, Amy, and Karen. “Hey” she said as she sat down on the couch her cousins looked irritated “Hey” they all said flatly

“what’s wrong?” she asked

Melissa who was the oldest at 22 scoffed “that guy our mom married just up and vanished on his business trip, and we’re stuck with his weirdo son”

Her other cousins nodded and Beverly shook her head “where is he anyway?” she asked

Amy made a face “he’s spending the week with his girlfriends family at some stupid cabin.” her sister nodded in agreement.

Beverly smirked, her sisters may not have caught it but she knew Amy’s real problem was the girlfriend bit, she’d be very surprised if it turned out Amy didn’t have a crush on her stepbrother.

Beth turned to face her now and smiled broadly, “you about ready for that internship?” She asked

Beverly returned the smile “Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Beth laughed and said “I’m sooo excited, I could use another bright mind in our tech labs. Speaking of which how’d that project work out?”

Beverly shifted uncomfortably “It didn’t work like I hoped…”

Beth smiled “well tell you what how about tomorrow you and I can take a look at it together ok?”

Beverly nodded and headed to her room, she began pacing wondering what she was going to show her aunt. About an hour later she heard everyone leaving and sighed, she was no closer to a solution, but then wouldn’t she be far more impressed by the shrinking tech?

She headed down to dinner and looked around she suddenly realized it had been about a week since she had seen her brother. “Where’s Keith?” she asked

Her mothers face darkened “I threw him out, he was…. Look I don’t wanna talk about, right now as far as I’m concerned I have no son OK?”

Later that night Beverly crept into her brothers former room, she had a feeling an answer would be here, she carefully booted up his computer and typed in his password, after a few moments digging she found a hidden journal she opened it, the latest entry read

“Crap mom found my physical journal today, if she reads it I am screwed, I should have kept it all in here but I just stupidly wanted a copy to carry with me, I just hope she doesn’t read too much!’

She read through the rest of it and shook her head, stunned at what she was reading, her brother had one deep dark and severe Oedipus complex. Repulsed she shut down the computer and headed downstairs, she walked to the middle of the living room pacing, sure she got a thrill from watching her mom squash bugs, but that really applied to any woman. Keith on the other hand had some pretty nasty thoughts about his mother, including a sick habit of playing with her dirty underwear. She heard a strange sound at the back door, when she looked out she saw Keith with two of his friends. Keith looked at her through the glass and held his hands in a prayer gesture mouthing ‘Please?”

Beverly looked at the three men and smiled, ‘this is going to be fun’ she thought and opened the door.

End Notes:

the three unsuspecting fools are walking right into Beverly's clutches....

The setup by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Beverly gets things ready fo her enjoyment.

“Be quick and be quiet, mom is still super pissed, what the hell did you do anyway?” she asked in a hiss

Keith shook his head “I don’t wanna talk about it, I just wanna grab my things and split ok?”

As Keith and one of his friends headed upstairs his other friend stood at the end of the hall looking at his mothers bedroom door

Beverly quietly locked the back door and reached into her purse, pulling out the shrink ray she turned the dials to make the beam invisible, and ‘shrink’ pointed it at the watchman’s back and fired.

She quickly scooped him up and dropped him in a nearby jar “I need you for later” she cooed then waited for Keith and his other friend to come back down.

Keith’s friend came first carrying a bag of clothes when he got halfway through the living room, Beverly smiled and fired, Keith came down a second later holding another bag of things, he looked around seeing no one and paused “hello?’ he whispered

Beverly leapt into view aiming at her brother he yelped loudly in surprise, his scream silenced as he shrunk down. She grabbed him, then crossed the living room and picked up his bewildered friend.

She dropped them both into another jar, then took all three of her victims upstairs.

The next morning she woke up and smiled at her prisoners, they were all still asleep. Smiling she grabbed the jar with Keith and his friend and headed down stairs. Her mother was in the kitchen, walked through the living room plucking Keith’s friend from the jar, she dropped him on the living room floor and peered into the kitchen Beverly “Morning mom!” she said.

Her mom smiled, “Morning babe.”

Beverly quickly grabbed a tube of super glue that was in the junk bowl on the counter and trotted back to the living room. She dumped Keith into her hand and wordlessly applied the glue to his back then stuck him to the seat of their mom’s recliner. Then she flopped down on the couch and waited for the fun to begin.


Keith was woken suddenly by a scream ”Oh fuck it was real it was all real!” his friend David was screaming pointing up in full blown terror.

He quickly realized David was right. Last night they had snuck into the house to get some of his things, somehow they had been shrunk, and his big sister Beverly had dropped them in jars. Looking up he could see the bottom of her chin as she walked down the stairs “Beverly what the hell is this what’s going on!?” he howled.

Suddenly her massive hand slid into the jar and plucked the babbling David out of the jar, he looked down through the glass and watched as she dropped him.

He continued to watch to horrorstruck to think as she greeted their mother. She appeared to grab something from the counter and walked back to the living room. Keith glanced to where she had dropped David, he seemed to be moving but it was hard to tell. The next thing he knew he was in Beverly’s hand, he felt her put something thick on his back and the next thing he knew he was being pressed against something. As Beverly walked away he realized she had glued him down, the next thing he realized was it was his mothers recliner….

David watched as the black haired teen giantess walked through the living room again, he saw her do something to the recliner then sit on the couch, she seemed to be staring at him, suddenly he heard the sounds of several deep thuds from behind him. Turning he felt his jaw drop, he had never seen Keith’s mom before and now he sort of wished he had. He looked up at her and felt like he was seeing a goddess, she had long light brown hair, that curled slightly, her eyes were almost honey colored, her pink lips had the softest pout to them, he looked further down at her Light blue shirt with the dolphins, he could just make out her ample breasts underneath it,  she had on a pair of faded blue jeans and a pair of thin soled sandals with glossy black straps. He could just make out the pink toenails peeking over each of her massive toes.

As she got closer the sheer size of her grew ever more terrifying, suddenly she looked at him, he heard her sigh “Ugh, damn bugs!” he was too scared to scream as he watched her foot move over him, he closed his eyes as it rushed towards him, and darkness claimed him.

Beverly smiled as she watched her mom stomp David out of existence, she started wondering how she could keep a stable supply of victims to enjoy, she knew it was twisted, but now she no longer cared. She smiled wider as she watched her mom sit on her recliner and wiggle into a comfortable position. She wondered how long Keith would last , after an hour she decided there was no way he was alive, besides she had another victim that needed tending to.

End Notes:

Once again fair warning: the next chapter has some incest, if you don't like that subject once again you can skip it and not miss anything important!

One wild ride by Antman81
Author's Notes:

When he's foud by his mother Keith goes for one last wild ride...

Keith stared up watching as his mother stood over him, part of him wanted to beg her not to sit on him, but the other part couldn’t wait. As he watched her bend he couldn’t believe how great those jeans made her butt look. Then her weight was on him, he groaned as she wiggled into place. He was amazed he wasn’t dead, and even more amazed he could still breathe. After nearly two hours of bliss under his favorite woman’s butt she stood up. She was just about to walk away when she looked at him she picked him up ripping the glue off his back with no effort and brought him up to her face “Oh you revolting little pervert!” she growled.

Keith was suddenly afraid as his giantess mother glared at him “I knew you were sick but this? You’ve gone too far Keith, you went into my closet and stole my shrink cream, you know what fine if this is how far you’re willing to go to get your jollies fine!” She stormed back to her room and opened a small box and dropped him in “I’ll be back for you soon.” she said with a cruel smile

Keith wondered what his mom had in store for him, and a day later he found out, she opened the box again and pulled him out “well Keith I guess it’s time you learned my little secret, I’m bisexual sweetie, and one of my favorite things to do when I’m with a woman is shrink down some hapless guy and give him one hell of a wild ride, and the,, well you’ll see!” she smiled

She rolled him on his stomach and applied glue to his back, then she stuck him on some strange rubber surface, when she was finished she held it up to a mirror, it was a strap on, and he was on the tip. Keith wasn’t so sure he was going to like what came next as his mother climbed onto her bed and strapped it on, he couldn’t see anything of the other woman but as he looked up he saw his mother wink at him, and with a thrust he was in the other woman, for what seemed like forever he was relentlessly rammed in and out of the other woman. When he emerged he was covered in her juices, he was too exhausted to move, he gasped and coughed as he was waggled about finlly his eyes cleared and he found himself looking up at a gorgeous red head it took a second for it to register, but as he looked directly ahead he knew what was about to happen “ready lover” the red head purred, “oh yes!” he heard his mother reply, Keith shook, he didn’t want this anymore, “please don’t he yelled as the oblivious woman thrust him in. to his horror the red head was more aggressive, and he could hear his mother’s muffled moans of ‘Harder harder!” finally it was over and the red head slipped out of the strap on Keith looked around dazed he could see his mother smiling at the red head nodding with approval, then he saw the red heads mouth as she shoved him in, as she sucked on the rubber he was scraped against her teeth, when she finished sucking it clean he was painfully stuck between her teeth. He lay there trapped in this woman’s mouth wondering if his mother would even care he was gone. Suddenly she began rubbing at him with her tongue, “there’s something in my mouth!” she said

He came loose and she rolled him on her tongue he convulsed in pain and she said “ugh I think it’s a bug it moved!” then he heard his mother say “Swallow it!: the woman stooped for a moment, “What?” she asked

He heard his mother repeat the request, “I said swallow him. Come on, please? for me! It‘ll make he hot!”

Keith sobbed as he realized his mother had just requested his esecution, the woman laughed and to Keith’s horror said “hand me that water” she stuck her tongue out and showed him to his mother who smiled big at him, Then he was pulled back in and he saw a water glass raised to the woman’s lips, he screamed as the water hit him he landed in a hot dark place that smelled awful “Ta-da all gone !” he heard the woman’s muffled voice cheerfully say shortly after he heard moans of pleasure from his mother as the woman’s stomach began gyrating, he felt her stomach acid eating his skin, he tried to scream but couldn’t, the last sound he heard as the gorgeous red head digested him was his mother’s moans of pleasure.

The job offer by Antman81
Author's Notes:

Beverly decides what to do with her remaining victim, and finds out her aunts dark secret...

Beverly set the jar on her desk and stared t it’s occupant “what should I do with you?” she asked aloud

“hmm, maybe I should swallow you? Or maybe keep you in my shoe, I still can’t believe how long Kevin survived that.. I could crush you obviously….” she pulled out a cigarette and lit it

“But I kind of wanna try something I haven’t done or see done yet…” she said as she took a drag as she exhaled she looked at the smoke cloud as it rolled away from her she smiled and pulled the jar closer

She took another long drag and slowly blew it into the jar then covered the opening on top. She giggled as she watched the tiny occupant flail his arms “don’t like that do ya?” she asked as she did it again.

She did this twice more, keeping the jar thick with smoke, “oh this is fun!“ she said. Suddenly she was aware someone was standing behind her, she turned and blinked in surprise as she saw her aunt Beth standing there smiling,  Beverly let her hand drop from the top of the jar as she searched her mind for an explanation.

Beth slowly walked over to her and took the cigarette, she took a long slow drag and blew it into the jar, then covered the top with her hand she laughed as she watched the tiny man thrashing about and said “Oh that IS fun!”

Beverly cocked her head and Beth smiled “where’d ya get him?” she asked

Beverly pulled out her shrink ray and said “remember when I said my project didn’t work as planned? Well it does this instead.”

Beth laughed “Is he the only one?” she asked

Beverly shook her head and told her aunt everything slowly at first, but then with excitement as she realized her aunt fully approved.

Beth sat on her bed with the jar on her lap staring at the occupant, “so what’s the plan for this one?” she asked

Beverly shrugged “I was gonna crush him, it’s kind of my favorite way to get rid of them.”

Beth nodded “Do you chase them first?” she asked

Beverly nodded “yeah I like the hunt!”

Beth smiled and nodded “me too.” she said

Beverly looked at her aunt in confusion “wait you mean you’ve seen this before?”

Beth shook her head “Well yes and no, this is definitely more sophisticated that the others I’ve seen…. How easily do they crush?”

Beverly smiled “see for yourself!”

Brad paced in his glass prison, he wasn’t sure where he was, and everything outside his apparent cell was impossible, he looked up as something came towards the jar and backpedaled against the far side, he instantly recognized the woman as Beverly but there was simply no way she was this big!, she moved his prison and was talking, but he wasn’t listening, he was to terrified to focus on anything. He looked up when he heard he mention crushing him and watched her light an enormous cigarette, suddenly she pulled the prison closer to her and blew smoke down at him he coughed as the thick smoked filled the air.

He heard her laughing as she did it again and again, mocking him, the next time he looked up his eyes were burning and blurred to bad to see anything, but he could tell another woman was out there, she to blew smoke in on him and he began to wonder how long he could survive. He collapsed against the wall of his prison and started to cry.

After a while the smoke cleared, slowly his vision began to get clearer and as he looked up he realized the other woman was holding his prison, he tried to listen to their conversation and felt a cold chill at the words he heard “How easily do they crush?” the woman holding him asked then he heard Beverly cheerfully reply “see for yourself!”

He screamed as the woman started tipping his prison, he tried to grab the walls but they were all to horribly smooth he landed on the ground and looked up as the woman stood up “do you wanna try and run” he head her ask with a cruel laugh

He looked up at her blinking trying to clear his eyes when his vision finally focused he saw the massive shoe tread hovering over him, as the giantess began slowly pressing down on him, he wondered what he had done to deserve this. The pressure grew more and lore intense and he found himself amazed at her control, then hear felt his bones begin to crack, he let out a scream of pain, and was suddenly silenced.

Beverly smiled as she watched her aunt begin twisting her foot “I can’t believe how slowly you can do that!” she said

Beth smiled “plenty of practice sweetie”


Beth checked his remains and smiled “Well they are definitely satisfying to crush, Ok well down to business I guess. After seeing you handy work I’m no longer considering you for the internship, instead I’m offering you a full fledged job working for me.“

Beverly was shocked “what would N.G.C. possibly do that would make my discovery even remotely useful?” she asked

Beth laughed “Officially they wouldn’t but you’ll be in our top level research program which officially doesn’t exist, but trust me I’ll bet you have a long happy future at NanoGeniCorp.”

Beverly smiled “When can I start?” she asked with a grin

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this addition to my little universe, I'm hoping to get into the story of Beth and her daughters, but it not only needs to be re written to mesh with these two, but finished as well, stay tuned! Oh and just for a little FYI if there are any characters youd like to see more of let me know  and i'll see what i can do!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3128