- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A bit of a prequel to my other story Jessica's Revenge that looks at the origions of Beverly Jacobs.

 

Edit: I am including the women's Descriptions in the notes of my finished stories for future refrence, i may add bonus Epilogues.

 

Beverly Jacobs - Our main Character
Age- 17, turning 18
Height- 6’ 3”
Hair- Black, long (just above small of back.)
Eyes- Light Blue
General- small round face, small round chin, pink lips, small nose, 36DD breasts, slender build

Stephanie Jacobs - Bi-sexual, Beverly’s mom
Age- 35
Height- 6’ 5”
Hair- light brown, slightly curly/wavy falls to just between shoulder blades
Eyes- Honey brown
General- Small round face, small slightly squared chin, full pink lips with slight pout, 35D breasts, average build

Stacy Anderson - Kevin’s older sister
Age- 22
Height- 5’ 9”
Hair- Brown, long (mid back)
Eyes- Brown
General- oval face with a small rounded chin, full pink lips, slender nose, 34C breasts, athletic build

Kat Waters - Lesbian married to Kevin’s mom
Age- 35
Height- 6’ 2” without heels (wear 3-4” heels”)
Hair-  Golden Blonde usually worn in a bun, falls to shoulder blades
Eyes- Icy Blue
General- Oval face small pointed chin, full red lips, long thin nose, wears black rectangular wire framed glasses. 36D breasts, hourglass figure.

Dana Anderson - Lesbian, Kevin’s Mom
Age- 37
Height- 5’ 5”
Hair- Brown to chin
Eyes- Brown
General- Oval face but rounded, full red lips, round chin (faint beginning of double chin) average nose. 34D breasts, plump but not quite fat

Unnamed red head - Stephanie’s lover
Age- 33
Height- 5’ 8½” 
Hair- Red pixie cut
Eyes- Emerald green
General- Oval face, small pointed chin, long thin nose, 35C breasts

Author's Chapter Notes:

The story begins...

Beverly Jacobs couldn’t be happier she had just graduated high school and in a few more weeks she’d finally be turning 18. She walked out into the garage and smiled at her little red convertible, her aunt had bought it for her as a graduation present, her mother had been annoyed but then no one ever said no to aunt Beth.

She walked along her car running her hand along it’s contours, “I am going to look so hot driving this thing Kevin is going to flip!” she said to no one in particular. She briefly considered taking it to get washed, but it was supposed to rain tomorrow. Sighing she headed back inside she walked through the living room where her younger brother was playing some video game online, yelling at his friends about cover, she shook her head and smiled “boys and their toys” she laughed as she headed upstairs.

She locked her door and paused a moment to look at herself, she was 6ft 3, had a nice hourglass figure, beautiful 36DD breasts, a small round face with light blue eyes, a cute little nose and a small mouth with soft pink lips that seemed to always have a slight smirk, she ran her fingers through her long black hair giving it a toss and smiling seductively at her reflection “damn I could be a super model!” she laughed, then she turned her head to look at the poster of a kitten hanging next to her “SO I’m vain as hell what’s your point little kitty?”

She laughed and pulled a box out from under her bed “But you know what Mr. Kitty I’m smarter than hell to so I get to be cocky!” she opened it and pulled out what appeared to be a toy gun, “and this is going to make me rich beyond my wildest dreams” she said softly to herself. She set it down on her desk and opened her computer file detailing every tiny step she was taking in making it. She also opened the video recorder so she could go back over it and make sure she didn’t leave anything out of the notes.

“Ok,” she began she opened the devices shell “Day 287, the device is nearly complete, I estimate I should have an at least partially functioning prototype within the next 12 to 36 hrs, as previously stated my intent is for the device to allow even the weakest individual to lift even the heaviest things, I guess you could call it a hand held tractor beam, but I’m not a big fan of the sci-fi sounding name, I want this to be taken seriously after all. Alright, so yesterday I managed to get the beam working into two different settings, a visible and an invisible wavelength, it was kind of a fluke but who knows it might help sell more devices so I left that function in, Today I will be implementing a recommendation of my aunt Beth’s which she assures me should allow for a higher energy output with a lower energy drain….”

For the next several hours she worked tirelessly on the device, she finally reached what she felt was a good resting point just a few moments before her mom called for dinner. She slid the device under her bed again and headed down to dinner. As they ate her mother looked at her “Have you thought about what you want to do now that you’re out of school?” she asked

Beverly frowned “Mom can’t I have just a couple of months before you throw me out into the world?”

Her mother laughed softly “I’m not ‘throwing you out into the world’ I’m only asking because Beth mentioned she would have an opening in her internship program at N.G.C. and she wondered if you wanted it, it doesn’t pay, so you’d have to either keep living here or with her but either way I’ll support your decision.”

Beverly thought on it a moment, the Internship program at N.G.C. was highly coveted, men and women from all over the world would kill for a chance at that slot

“well what do you think?” her mom asked

Beverly smiled “I’ll do it!”


A little while after dinner Beverly went for a jog, as she was nearing the end of her run she noticed a man in black car watching her he was wearing all black himself and had a black stocking cap Something about him and the way he was not so casually looking at her seemed way off. She quickened her pace and quickly shut the door and locked it behind her. She peered outside but saw no signs that she’d been followed. Trying to  shake the bad feeling off she headed upstairs and took a long hot shower. When she had finished drying off, she headed to her bedroom, her nerves will still rattled and she smoked a quick cigarette to calm her nerves.

Stubbing out her cigarette she opened her computer files again and pulled out her device, she was certain she was just a few modifications away from completing it and felt that it could be accomplished before going to bed. Almost an hour later, she leaned back from her work and smiled, all signs pointed to completion. She reassembled the casing and took a deep breath “Ok this might be the most momentous moment of my life” she began her voice quavering with fear and excitement.

“this is the initial test fire, hopefully I’ll have the target, a chair in this instance, lifted off the ground with no more effort than raising my arm! Ok Bev stop stalling, ok, ok, here… we….. go!” she gave the trigger a slight squeeze and a purple beam leapt from the tiny node on the front of the device to the chair, for a moment the chair had a strange purple aura then to Beverly’s surprise it simply vanished.

She blinked in confusion “That is the last thing I thought would happen.” she wailed as she stopped the computers recording

“damn it” she said as she flopped on the bed. She set the device on her nightstand and reached up to turn off her light.

She woke with a start and looked around the dark room, slowly she reached up and hit her light. Standing at the foot of her bed leering at her was the man she had seen earlier, behind him her window had been forced open. She was to scared to think or scream, instinctively she grabbed the device from beside her bed and pointed it at him.

He laughed softly and started forward as he attempted to climb on her bed suddenly he was wrapped in a strange purple light “What the-” he said as he vanished

Beverly was shaking she had just vaporized a human being, granted he had it coming but still, what had she made?

She rolled out of bed and put on her slippers, she walked to the foot of the bed and a small movement on the floor caught her eye. She looked down and saw a small black bug walking away from her bed, it stopped suddenly and seemed to be looking at her. Her lips curled in revulsion, she hated bugs.

The would be rapist shielded his eyes from the blinding purple light, he felt a strange sense of falling, and when he opened his eyes couldn’t recognize a thing “where the fuck am I?” he said aloud receiving no response. He heard several loud thuds that seemed to be getting closer, he thought it might be coming from the vast area of darkness before him so he started running away from it. Suddenly he realized they were coming from his left. He looked over and froze what he was seeing was impossible he glanced up and down the thing before him twice as it registered what he was looking at.

Far above him was the face of the girl he had followed home, her long pink nightshirt was swaying gently in the breeze, her impossibly long smooth legs stretched down to a pair of enormous fuzzy pink slippers.

“what the hell, she shrunk me but that’s impossible!” He looked back up at her face as her lips curled in disgust “Oh shit!” he screamed as she started to bend down towards him.





Beverly didn’t consider herself a cruel person, she always tried to be kind to whoever and whatever crossed her paths, but bugs were different, she absolutely loved stepping on bugs, she loved the way they felt as they crunched under her weight, still though , on occasion she would simply toss them out the window especially if they seemed like they wouldn’t produce that oh so satisfying sensation. Of course she also liked the occasional act of mercy for the sense of power it gave her as the insignificant little life rested in her hands, or at her feet as the case may be.

She bent down to appraise her potential victim hoping it would be a crunchy one. As she got closer she blinked in astonishment, It was impossible! There less than an inch tall stood the intruder. She slowly stood back to her full height and looked at the device on her bed, then back to the tiny form before her, and a cruel smile spread across her face.

The intruder was too scared to move as he watched the giantess standing back to her full height, she seemed confused, she looked at something on the bed then back at him her face twisted into a cruel grin and he started backing up….

Beverly watched as the tiny form started backing away from her then it started to run. She took two small steps and easily overtook him, then looked down at him as he backpedaled away from her.

“Going somewhere?” she teased

“you’re probably regretting your decision to follow me, but look on the bright side, if it hadn’t been for you I might never have discovered my little inventions true power, and I would have destroyed one of the most amazing things ever invented! Of course I’m sure that’s small comfort to you, after all you came in here with on goal, you wanted to get on top of me and have yourself a fun old time at my expense…”

As she spoke the tiny man was trying to run, but she would simply move her foot and give him a little kick knocking hi back in front of her, but now he was simply staring up at her.

Beverly was getting excited as she spoke, she wasn’t sure she would be able to go through with it, stepping on another human being, but she just kept imagining how he must have done this to other girls before her, and little by little her resistance to the idea was fading, after all she enjoyed crushing bugs, and this little cretins life became worth less than that the minute he had tried to harm her.

He was terrified every time he tried to move the teen goddess towering over him simply kicked him back where he started from. He wasn’t paying much attention to what she was saying but now that she was being quiet he looked up at her, she seemed to be thinking something over. He wicked looking smile broadened suddenly and he felt his whole body start to shake with terror.

“….but now I get to be on top of you, and believe me I’ll enjoy every last second of it!” She said

He watched as she raised her right foot. “oh no she’s gonna step on me!” he realized

“Please don’t I’m sorry, please don’t’ do this!” he screamed as he watched her foot moving over him. He stared up into her grinning face until it was blocked by the filthy sole of her massive slipper. Slowly he watched it get closer as the shadow under her foot grew darker and darker.

He wanted to run but his muscles wouldn’t respond, he tried to scream but it came out a pathetic rasp, the sole of her slipper pressed against him and his body exploded with pain, finally a scream tore from his throat but was almost instantly silenced.




Beverly quivered with pleasure as she felt the tiny body crunch under her foot, the wet pop sound made her gasp with joy. As she twisted his remains into the carpet she felt more pleasure than with any bug she had ever crushed. She moved her foot and looked at the small red stains on her slipper sole and carpet and moaned softly. It had never been like this with a bug, sure it was fun, but this was just sooo much more.

Trembling she sat down and lit a cigarette, “Oh yes!: she sighed as she exhaled, then she went over to where the chair had been earlier and to her delight found it intact right where it had been.

She placed the shrunken chair on the desk and gingerly put the shrink ray back in it’s protective box, She began to wonder what other kinds of fun she could have with it.

She knew she wanted to feel this way again, but wasn’t sure where she was going to find suitable victims. She stubbed out her cigarette and closed, and locked, her window and went back to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you're enjoying it so far!