The Big Proposal by Kickyou
Summary:

Charlie wanted to propose to his long time girlfriend, so he headed to her job at school.  Will everything go as planned...?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Toilet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 11098 Read: 73217 Published: November 19 2012 Updated: December 22 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Kickyou

2. Chapter 2 by Kickyou

3. Chapter 3 by Kickyou

4. Chapter 4 by Kickyou

5. Chapter 5 by Kickyou

Chapter 1 by Kickyou

Charlie recited the words he was about to tell his longtime girlfriend, as he walked down the high school hallway.  He held a bouquet of flowers in one hand and in the other he had a ring.  Wanting to surprise his girlfriend, or soon to be wife, he drove to her job at John Richards’s high school.  Charlie was as excited as he was scared.  What if Jessica said no? 

Not wanting to dwell on what ifs, Charlie took a left at a turn heading toward the science wing of the building.  He ran into one of the Janitors, Mike.  Waving to him he said hello.  Charlie knew most of the staff by now, considering he has been dating Jessica for about 2 years.  One of the first people he befriends here was Mike: a middle aged man who was always smiled and all around nice kind of person. 

Mike didn’t respond as he had his head phones on and mopping up some kind of liquid on the ground.  Charlie didn’t stop to shoot the breeze with him, he was on a mission.  Charlie went to a door that had the numbers 152 on them, Jessica’s room.  Smiling to himself he was about to enter when he thought better, what if she is teaching.  School was still going on right now and for him to barge in and announce his undying love to her, it may be a little too much for her.

Deciding on waiting for after the students to leave, Charlie waited outside the door.  After a while the bell rang.  All of a sudden all the doors in the hall way opened up and kids started to pour out, shouting louder than need be.  Charlie waited until all the students left and headed into the room.  Not wanting to waste time, because the next class was about to start in less than 5 minutes. 

Charlie walked into Jessica’s room and looked around.  It was completely empty of human life.  Jessica must have used the second door on the other side of the classroom to leave.  Depressed that he missed his chance, Charlie decided to wait until she came back.  Walking around, he examined Jessica’s desk at the front of the classroom.  There were some chemicals on the desk as an example for the students to follow for whatever experiment taking place.

Continuing his exploration of the classroom, Charlie walked past some work benches that still had chemicals on them.  As he pasted by one of them he caught the smile of cinnamon apple.  “What…” Charlie smelled closer and lifted the beaker up to his noise and took a deep sniff.  Yep, cinnamon apple; odd, how do you make… there was the sound of footsteps approaching the classroom.

Charlie turned around and quickly shouted to the women approaching, “Will you marry me!”

Slowly the girl walked in looking shocked.  Charlie let out a groan, it wasn’t Jessica … it was Sammy.

“Well of course, but you have to wait until I complete high school first,” she said in a sly voice.

“Oh it’s you…” Sammy was one of Jessica’s brightest students, yet she was always staying late and getting tutoring from Jessica after class.  This caused the two of them to meet.  Sammy was a nice girl but there was something about her that Charlie didn’t like.  Not to mention she always flirted with him every single second.  Charlie told this to Jessica but she dismissed it saying that she was just teasing you.

“Are those flowers for me?” she asked in a playful manner.

“No.  Have you seen Jessica?  I have something important to say-”

Sammy let a gasp out, “YOUR GOING TO PROPOSE TO HER!?”

“Shhh, Shut up!” Charlie hissed at her.  “It’s supposed to be a surprise and I don’t need you ruining it for Jessica with your big mouth.”

Sammy rolled her eyes, “How long have you two been seeing each other?” she asked curious.

“That’s none of your business but if you must know… 2 years.”

“2 YEARS!  And it took you this long to ask?  Wow I would be surprised if she was surprised.”

“Hey I was waiting for the right moment,” Charlie tried to explain.

She rolled her eyes again, “Riiiight… the perfect moment.”

“There’s nothing wrong with waiting for the right time to ask the one you love to marry you.  Anyway were did Jessica go anyway?”

“Don’t know, I was dropping by to turn in some school work,” turning around Sammy dropped some paper on Jessica’s desk.  “By the way it’s her lunch right now, so she probably won’t be back for a bit.”  Sammy then started to head out of the room.

“Hey, Sammy,” Sammy turned around.  “Please don’t tell her, ok?  I want her to be surprised ok?”

“Charlie,” she said drawling his name out, “It’s me...” she then left the classroom.

Under his breathe he said, “I know, that’s why I’m worried.”

Charlie went to go sit down in the teacher’s chair and wait for Jessica he placed the ring in his pocket and put the flowers on the desk.  He let out a yawn.  Wow, Charlie thought, why do I feel so tired… Charlie slowly started to drift to sleep.

Chapter 2 by Kickyou

Jessica walked into her classroom and placed a Chipolata burrito salad on her desk right next to some beautiful flowers.  She picked them up and sniffed them.  “Thank you Charlie,” she said as she exhaled.  Odd, she thought as she looked around not seeing any sign of him, where did he run off too.  Shrugging Jessica looked around and noticed some students didn’t clean up their chemicals.  Feeling slightly agitated that they didn’t follow the rules she kept a mental note which groups did and didn’t follow the directions to mark down a grade. 

Being careful not to breathe in the fumes, she quickly disposed of the chemicals safely.  Today’s lesson was a simple one with a couple of chemicals, but mixed incorrectly could make a deadly compound that could have some major side effects, possible even death.

As soon as all the chemicals were deposited the bell rang, making Jessica let out another agitated sigh.  She just missed lunch because of her students… oh they will regret this.  Storming over to her desk, Sammy walked into her class smiling very perky.

“Well someone is in a good mood,” Jessica said as she walked behind her desk.  “Do you like my class that much?” she said jokingly. 

“Hey your class is my favorite, but that not why I’m smiling.”  Sammy said.

“Oh, it isn’t is it?  What is it then…”

 

Charlie slowly started to wake up when he heard a loud noise.  It was the sound of the school bell ringing.  Odd, he thought, why is it so loud?  Opening his eyes Charlie looked around to see if Jessica was back.  Wait… why am I laying down, where is the chair, and what is that pounding noise… his thoughts stopped there when he saw Jessica.  Normally his heart stopped from pure love for her, but this time it was from fear.  She was huge… no huge was too small, gigantic was the word.

Charlie was stunted to see his girlfriend’s walk toward him.  Relieved that she noticed him she was getting closer and closer when she stopped.  She turned around causing Charlie to shout in panic.  Luckily she stopped there and didn’t continue, or he would be under the most gorges ass in the world.  Well maybe that isn’t such a bad thing.  Charlie heard Jessica talking to someone and realized it was Sammy.  Once in his life he prayed that she would blabber about him so Jessica might get suspicious and look for you.   

 

“I can’t tell you,” Sammy said.  She noticed the flowers on the desk and grinned.  “Were you surprised?”

“Oh you mean the flowers; yeah they were a big surprise.  Have you seen Charlie?”

Sammy rolled her eyes, So he chickened out and left… typical.  I guess he can wait another 2 years to work up the guts to ask, she thought.  “No I haven’t seen him; I think he might have come by when you were out getting lunch.”

“Oh,” Jessica said slightly depressed.

Upset to see her favorite teacher so upset, Sammy cursed Charlie for being so spineless.

Jessica went to sit down in her chair…

 

Charlie was mad that the one time he depended on Sammy for being Sammy; she can’t even do that right.  Before Charlie could rethink his plan there was a shadow above him.  His beautiful girlfriend and her gorgeous rear were descending quickly.  “No, Jessica… I’m down here!”  Charlie shouted at the top of his lungs and pushed his hands up to fend of the massive round sphere from descending.  To his surprise it stopped.  The rear end retreated, Jessica heard me!  Waiting for his girlfriend to turn around, Charlie started to feel grateful to whomever or whatever heard his prayer.

Then to his sorrow Jessica never turned around, instead she continued to walk away.

 

Jessica was about to sit down and relax for a few minutes before class started but some students were bickering right outside her door.  Walking to confront this confrontation before it got out of hand Jessica left the classroom.  After she broke up the argument she headed back into her room only to have her classroom start to fill.  Jessica went and got out the chemicals needed for the lab and divided the classroom up into groups.  The bell rang and Jessica started to teach the class…

 

Charlie saw Jessica return but she didn’t notice him in the chair.  Jessica started to explain the lab to her students and demonstrated how to do the procedure.  Charlie was stuck in a situation… how was he supposed to get help?  Judging by the size of everything around him he has to be… the size of an ant; maybe smaller or bigger.  Charlie walked to the edge of the chair and noticed the drop to the floor.  Yeah he wasn’t going to be able to make that and live.  Charlie decided to walk to the back of the chair so if Jessica would sit down he wouldn’t be crushed.  He made it halfway when there was a shadow.

Looking up he saw that posterior of wonder, began to make it’s decent onto him.  Shouting in horror Charlie tried to sprint to the back of the chair.  He never made it…

 

Jessica finished explaining the lab and proceeded to sit down.  Ahhh, she mentally sighed at the comfort her butt was in.  She picked up her salad and started to eat.  Granted she shouldn’t eat during a class, but she was too hungry to listen to the rules.  It tasted wonderful.  The only thing she needed now was… there was an itching sensation under her left butt check.  It was a slight tingling sensation, not enough to make her want to scratch it.  Trying to ignore it and hope it would go away Jessica took another bite of her salad.

 

Charlie was alive, but for how long.  He couldn’t move.  There was about a billion tons of weight on top of him crushing the very life out of his body.  Charlie moved slightly but barely made any progress.  Trying again Charlie scooted forward a fraction of an inch.  This was going to take forever, he thought as he pulled himself forward again.  Before he knew it there was a massive weight being bared down on him, causing him to wince and cry in agony as his breath was pushed out of him.  There was a loud scratching noise.  Jessica must be scratching her rear.

 

Jessica leaned slightly to the right in her chair after making sure no student was watching and quickly scratched the itch away.  Now she felt better. 

 

Charlie could breathe his stale warm air again… but he felt defeated.  He was less significant than an itch on his girlfriend’s rear end.  Giving up Charlie lay there hoping that he didn’t asphyxiate to death.  Almost as if his prayers were answered, there was a ripple and a gust of warm air…

 

Jessica felt a bubble in her gut.  Not wanting to let her students hear it she slowly released it as silently as possible thanking that no one could hear or smell it.

 

Charlie was crying due to the stench of this foul odor that swept over him.  Gaging Charlie shouted in pure agony wondering what he did to deserve this. 

 

“Miss. Boras, I have a question,” said a student causing Jessica to look up from her meal.  Getting up Jessica went over to check on her student to answer his question.

 

Charlie let out a joyous shout.  Jessica got up off him, giving him the chance to get out of there.  He quickly ran to the back of the chair and put his back up against the chair.  He was safe… or as safe as one can be when trapped on a chair the size of an ant.  Charlie sat there hopping that Jessica wouldn’t return, but knew better.  Time went by and the bell rang, that was odd she didn’t return to sit down.  The student’s must have had a lot of questions.  There were two voices talking now, Charlie recognized both of them as Jessica and Sammy.

 

“Jessica, I got some of the blue liquid on my arm.  Is that dangerous?”

“No, you will be fine.  As long as you didn’t mix the blue with the red there won’t be any side effects.”

“Thank goodness, I thought I was going to melt.”  They both laughed at her joke.  “Well I better get to English, ugh.  I hate English.”

“Good luck,” Jessica said as she looked around noticed some students didn’t clean up like they were supposed to.  Luckily there was one more class before school was over.  Jessica was about to sit down as her last class came into her classroom and the bell rang.  Straightening up again she started the procedure again for her class to follow the instructions.

 

Charlie watched Jessica’s back as she started to explain the experiment.  When she was done she sat back down. Charlie proceeded to suck in his breath to be as small as possible.  Jessica’s butt touched the chair and Charlie let out a relieved breath as she missed him by an arm’s length.  Now what?  Charlie thought as he was mere inches away from his girlfriend’s rear.  He would have to wait until she noticed him, but how long will that take?

 

Jessica had to grade some papers.  It was 3 hours past when the last bell for school to end.  It wasn’t that bad, except she was expecting to see Charlie… where was he?  Sammy was also here too, doing some math homework she got over the weekend.  That was what Jessica loved about Fridays, no work on Saturday or Sunday.  Just as she was about finished with her last paper, Mike walked in with a trash can.

“Hey Mike.” Jessica said, but he didn’t acknowledge her.  He had his headphones in.  Glancing up he stopped what he was doing.

“OH HEY MISSES. BORAS.  JUST EMPTYING THE TRASH!” he shouted.

Jessica covered her ears.  “You don’t have to shout!” she said.

“UH, OH SORRY!”  He took his headphones off.  He grinned at her, “New headphones, blocks out all noise.”

Jessica grinned at him, “That’s nice…”

“Are those new flowers?  Who gave them to you?”  He asked pointing at the flowers Charlie brought in.

“Charlie…” she said dreamily. 

“Oh, he came by?  Huh didn’t see him.”

 

Charlie was shocked at what he was hearing, Mike didn’t see him?!  Charlie felt his rage boil over.  He realized that the only person who knows about him is Sammy, and she isn’t going to tell a SOUL!  Perfect he thought, just perfect.  Now knowing that no one will start search for him, in fact it was stupid to think that anyone would actual think to look in the chair that Jessica was sitting to look for you.  Charlie felt as stupid as can be; the only way to get back to normal now was to get Jessica’s attention.  Of course there was very little he could do to do that.  The only reasonably safe way would to shout in her ear; which just so happens to be about a couple of miles up in the air.  Well best start to climb.

 

Jessica just finished her grading and waited until Sammy left to close and lock up.  Right before Sammy left she turned around and asked, “If you see Charlie, tell him I think he is a sissy for chickening out.”

Confused Jessica just nodded, “Yeah, sure thing.  I’ll tell him when I see him.”

With that being said Jessica got out of her chair and locked up her room.  She headed to her car and started to drive home.  As Jessica pulled out of the school’s parking lot she didn’t notice Charlie’s car parked across the street.  Charlie parked away to make sure Jessica didn’t see his car in the parking lot of the school and catch him before he could surprise her.  Better safe than sorry he thought.

 

Charlie grabbed the fabric of Jessica’s skirt and started to climb.  It was almost like rock climbing but easier.  Charlie was making good progress and just got to the gap between Jessica’s shirt and skirt.  He looked up and noticed that it was a good jump up to reach the next piece of clothing.  Before he jumped he heard Sammy called him a chicken.  He laughed to himself, “We will see about that…”  Bending his knees Charlie gave a big leap and nearly grabbed the clothing…except Jessica stood up.  Two things happened then, the first the cloth got pulled out of reach.  The second, as Jessica moved a gap appeared underneath Charlie’s feet. 

The gap led straight between Jessica’s skirt and to her underwear.  Charlie had enough time to cry out in alarm and grab the fabric of her underwear.  Now Charlie dangled from the waist band of Jessica’s underwear with the skirt now covering the top.  Covered in darkness Charlie cried out in alarm as he dangled above Jessica’s smooth round rear.  His grip was failing quickly as the Jessica’s walking jarred his hands.  He heard a car unlocking and told himself to last a little longer but then his hand gave out.  He let out a wail as he fell, until his lower body hit the top of Jessica’s butt and rolled into her crack.

Charlie tried to move but was stuck waist deep into Jessica’s crack.  Unable to move, Charlie hung his head in shame and disappointment could this get any worse?

 

Chapter 3 by Kickyou

Jessica couldn’t help but feel disappointed in Charlie for dropping off such beautiful flowers and then not showing up.  Was it that he had something to do?  Could he be planning a surprise for her?  The thought of Charlie going out of his way to surprise her with a special treat made her feel delighted. 

The drive home wasn’t too long.  Jessica lived about 30 minutes away which wasn’t too long of a drive.  Playing her music slightly too loud, she drove as fast as she could to get home.  Maybe Charlie is already at my house, she thought. 

 

Charlie tried to twist out of Jessica’s ass, but was unable to move.  Her butt cheeks held on to him like a vice grip.  Getting desperate Charlie tried to get Jessica’s attention by pinching her.  That didn’t work so he tried to punch her to see if she notices him… again nothing.  Charlie let out an agonizing “Why!” when he heard Jessica turn on the radio to blot out all noises he was making.  Letting out a bitter laugh Charlie realized how insignificant he really was to his girlfriend.  In fact what luck does he have now that he was trapped in her pants with no one to look for him?

The ride to Jessica’s house was a longer and agonizing wait.  After the first ten minutes Charlie couldn’t feel his legs anymore as they went numb.  When Jessica reached her house Charlie would believe that his legs were now dead from lack of blood, if it weren’t for the shooting pain that he usually gets when his legs fall asleep. 

Charlie heard Jessica turn off her car and open the car door.  Then she started to move.  The moment she got out of chair Charlie felt himself slide deeper into her ass crack.  He let out a yelp as he slide up to his arm pits.  Charlie spread his arms out and held himself up to keep from sliding further into the unknown.  Charlie tried to pull himself up, but didn’t have the upper body strength to pull himself out. 

Dangling by his arms Charlie cringed at the fact that sooner or later he will fall down and never be heard of again…

 

Jessica got out of her car and headed to her front door.  She unlocked the door and walked inside.  Flipping on some switches she noticed that her house was the same as when she left it.  Charlie was nowhere to be found.  Letting out a disappointed sigh, she should have known.  All well, she thought as she went to the fridge and looked for some food on the bottom shelf.  Leaning forward she started to search for that meatloaf she made the other night…

 

Charlie felt his arms starting to get numb when all of a sudden the gap that he was holding himself up from started to get wider.  Panicking, Charlie quickly swung his right arm over so he was grabbing one edge with both hands as the other part of Jessica’s butt started to pull away. 

“What’s going on,” Charlie shouted out.  Then light started to shine in from his right.  Peering to the right as he held on he saw that Jessica was leaning forward and could see the fridge open.  She was searching for something to eat.

Wait… this was his chance to get free.  Jessica’s back is practical straight.  All Charlie had to do was get up out of Jessica’s crack and run as fast as he could.  Hurrying, Charlie poured all his efforts into lifting himself up.  He got one arm up, then the other.  Smiling, he was going to make it…

 

“Ah, found it…”  Jessica pulled out the meat loaf, stood up, and closed the door.

 

The light started to narrow down as Jessica was standing up.  Charlie didn’t have enough time to pull himself up as Jessica’s butt cheeks started to close in on him again.  Bracing himself for the impact, he felt the other cheek of Jessica’s butt close around him as they snuggly wrapped around his tiny body.  Charlie was now neck deep in Jessica’s ass with no hope for rescue.  Charlie still didn’t give up though, he tried to pull himself out using his arms that were still holding onto Jessica’s butt cheek.  Pulling with all his might he tried to pull himself up… he didn’t budge.  Trying again to escape this fleshy prison he pulled again with all his strength… still nothing.  Charlie felt the rage build in him as he realized how pathetic it seemed of him, he tried one last time.  Letting out a yell, he attempted to pull himself out like his life depended on it… which it did.  This time Charlie pulled himself up slightly.   He was now shoulder’s deep instead of his neck.

Letting out a laugh of joy at his successes he tried again to pull himself out and moved up to his arm pits.  I’ll slowly make my way out of here

 

Jessica finished reheating the meatloaf and put it on a plate.  Jessica walked over to a chair at her dinner table and sat down to eat.

 

Charlie made it a couple of inches higher when the unthinkable happened.  Jessica was sitting down to eat.  Charlie completely forgot why Jessica stood up from the fridge; she was going to eat.  Charlie felt his world start to fall backwards as Jessica sat down.  There was a sense of vertigo right before his prison walls pressed down on him harder. Wincing in pain and trying to let out a shout for help Charlie squirmed to get free. 

To Charlie’s pure horror this did the complete opposite of what he wanted; he was now being sucked down.  In pure panic Charlie used all his energy trying to get out.  Charlie tried to pull and wiggle free at the same time.  He didn’t move an inch until he stopped struggling, only to be pulled deeper in.  Charlie was now up to his neck again.  Frustrated and frightful Charlie gave up as he was now getting tired.  All of a sudden Charlie felt a rumble.

 

Jessica was almost done with her meatloaf when she felt her lunch coming back with a vengeance.  Putting a hand on her belly she felt a gurgling sensation move through her.  Letting out a soft groan, and happy no one was around, she released the building pressure in her gut…

 

It all happened in seconds but for Charlie it felt like a life time.  Charlie felt the walls around him vibrate violently as his grip was loosened.  There was a loud noise too as Charlie was deafened by the sound.  Jessica’s butt cheeks were still shaking when the smell hit Charlie making him dizzy.  With all this happening to him, he was unable to hold on as he lost his grip.  Letting out a cry for help, he was pulled down Jessica’s crack until there was no sign of him.

 

Jessica blushed at the noise she made.  Even with no one around she still felt embarrassed at the fart she just produced.  Then the smell hit her.  Immediately she lost her appetite.  Standing up she walked away from the smell and head to her living room to finish a book and watch some T.V.  Picking up her book she sat down on the couch and pulled her feet up on the couch to get comfortable.  When she was comfortable she opened her book and started to read.

 

 Charlie was in a living nightmare.  All around him was warm fleshy walls pressing down on him impairing any movement he made.  The smell of Jessica’s gas still clinged to the air and could be smelt every time Charlie breathed.  Charlie felt tears building up as he realized how bad of a situation he was in.  Why him?  What did he do to deserve this?   As if to answer the walls around him pressed up against him even more making him gasp out in pain as it restricted his ability to breath.  He was only able to inhale a little amount of oxygen at a time.  Charlie could do nothing as he waited for some way out of this mess… if there was one.

 

Jessica just finished her book and looked up at a clock.  It was 9:00 pm and there wasn’t a sign of Charlie.  Slightly upset that he hadn’t shown up at all Jessica was planning on taking a shower and heading to bed.  All of a sudden her door rang.  She got up and opened the door.

“Charlie-” Jessica stop as she noticed it wasn’t Charlie.

“Hey, girlfriend,” said Jessica’s best friend Tiffany.  Tiffany and Jessica have been friends for a long time.  It wasn’t rare for Tiffany to show up unannounced and party with Jessica whenever she deemed necessary.  Tonight was one of those nights.

Tiffany walked inside Jessica’s house and gave Jessica a big hug.  “You ready for a night at the club!”

Jessica looked a little uncertain.  “Well… not really I was going to go to bed.”

“What?”  Tiffany said in surprise and disappointment.  “Oh come on you need to get out and party.  It’s funner to party with another friend.”

“Funner?  I don’t think that’s a word.”

Tiffany waved away Jessica’s comment, “Funner, more fun whatever.  The point is I need a wing man or woman and you are just the person I was looking for.”

“I don’t know…” Jessica said as Tiffany was already pulling her out the door.

“Come onnnnn, it will be fun.  We are going to party at that new club that just opened up.”

“I’m all dirty and I haven’t had a shower and I’m feeling tired,” Jessica protested.

“I bet no one will care how you smell and if they do, then they can go fuck themselves.  As for the tired part the music and drinks will wake you up.”  Jessica was already being pulled out the door.

“Fine just let me get some decent clothes on.”  Jessica walked away and headed to her room to change her clothes.  She changed out of her shorts and t-shirt into a long sleeved shirt and a nice pair of skinny jeans.  

 

Charlie heard the doorbell ring and felt the pressure ease of him.  When Jessica got off the couch Charlie also saw a dim light.  Could it be?  He was right there, next to freedom.  All he has to do is move about a foot and he would be out of this nightmare.  Of course that was easier said than done.  Any movement he tried to make caused him to use all his strength; even then he only moved a fraction of an inch.  Slowly he made his way to the exit of his fleshy prison. 

As Charlie inched his way toward the light he heard muffled voices.  Jessica was talking to someone, but who?  It didn’t matter Charlie had to get out no matter what.  Charlie made it half way to his destination when Jessica started to walk.  Charlie felt every step vibrate up her legs and shake him as Jessica walked.  Trying to get out quicker, afraid that Jessica was going to the bathroom Charlie started to squirm faster.  After what felt like forever Charlie made it to the exit, he was one last wiggle away…

All of a sudden Jessica bent over and opened up a bigger gap for Charlie to get out.  Praising God for his help Charlie was about to drop out of Jessica’s ass and into her underwear when in one quick moment Charlie’s hopes were destroyed. 

“Nooooo!” he shouted as he saw past the thin material of Jessica’s underwear.  Jessica was pulling up some pants and from the looks of it they were skinny jeans.  As her hands pulled up the surrounding area around Charlie started to bear down on him crushing him.  It was like she was sitting down again, and unable to move.  Charlie finally faced facts, he was trapped in Jessica’s ass and she was going out.  It was going to be a long night…

 

Jessica paused for a second, she though she heard a noise… nah it had to be her imagination.  Jessica left her room as she headed to her front door to leave with Tiffany.

“Ooo, someone looks sexy tonight.  Ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go have some fun.”

 

 

Chapter 4 by Kickyou

Jessica jumped into Tiffany’s convertible.  Jessica loved to ride in Tiffany’s car just because of the feel the car gave off.  The engine could be felt, as it rumbled to life.  She could feel it vibrate up from her seat and shake her.  She felt a chill run down her spine, not from the weather but from the pure excitement.  Jessica let her laughter out as Tiffany peeled out of her drive way and let the engine rev up.  It was going to be a fun night.

 

Charlie let out a whimper when Jessica’s ass vibrated and shook him as he heard Tiffany’s car roar to life.  The vibration felt like an earthquake, with the walls squeezing deathly tight around him threating to squish him into a mushy mess in Jessica’s ass. 

Then Jessica’s ass really started to shake when Tiffany gunned the car.  It was like a 10.0 on the Richter scale.  Charlie felt his world pressing down on him and he started to lose consciousness…

 

When Charlie woke up he still felt Jessica’s butt shaking, but not from Tiffany’s car.  No it was something different… it was a low beat that felt like a low beating that matched with his heartbeat.  That’s when it hit Charlie; he was in a club that was playing music with a heavy bass.  Now that he knew what it was he could now pick up on the other musical sounds that filled the air.  Charlie was sure he would be loving the club… if he wasn’t stuck in Jessica’s ass.  He then noticed that Jessica wasn’t dancing…yet.

 

Jessica arrived at the club and entered.  Jessica instantly felt the bass to the music in the club.  It reverberated through her body and made her feel energetic instantly.  Fighting the urge to dance, Jessica followed Tiffany over to the bar and they both ordered some drinks.  There wasn’t a seat to sit down so they both stood there drinking and listening to the music and watching others.  As time passed on and on Tiffany found two seats and sat down with Jessica as they caught up with their lives.  They told jokes, laughed, and were having a fun time.  Even the bar tender was nice, he started to show some tricks that he picked up over the years.

Everything was great and Jessica was starting to feel slightly woozy, but she wasn’t driving so she kept drinking.  Finally after about an hour or two of talking Jessica finally said, “I… I just got to dance!  Come on Tiffany lets go shake it around the dance floor!”  Jessica grabbed Tiffany’s hand and dragged her away from the bar.

“Ok, Ok, Ok!  Calm down I’ll dance,” Tiffany replied as she was practically being dragged onto the dance floor.

Jessica and Tiffany started to dance around with the crowed as Jessica let lose all her pent up energy.  She started to shake her fanny to the beat of the music while Tiffany laughed.

 

Charlie cried out as he felt his world again start to get shaken around.  He knew it was Jessica dancing; it was like he was on that one ride at an amusement park where you get spun around in a circle and you can feel the g-force pulling on you.  Up, down, left, right and all around Charlie was shaken.  But that wasn’t the worse of it.  All the moving Jessica was doing made her start to sweat. 

The liquid started to flow between her crack covering Charlie in the liquid making him wet and sticky from her.  Some of it started to fall into his eyes making him beg for mercy as it burned with a pain that he never imagined.  Charlie was about to pray for it to stop when he moved; he started to slide backwards.  Was it possible, could this be the way out?  With Jessica providing momentum and lubricant, Charlie will be able to slide right out of Jessica!  Laughing through the pain of sweat in the eyes Charlie let Jessica shake him to his freedom.

One more shake and Charlie felt his head pop out and touch the fabric of Jessica’s panties.  Taking a deep breath of fresh air Charlie let out a loud triumphant shout of joy.  He was almost free just one… more… shake…

What happened next was something total unexpected, out of nowhere Charlie was shoved back deep into Jessica’s ass by some unseen force. 

 

“Oh!” Jessica said letting out a surprised voice when she felt someone bump up against her rear.  She froze as she turned around and saw a man roughly a few years older than her dancing behind her.  Smiling at him Jessica started to shake her rear again and the man grinned at her and came up and thrust himself up against her.  Jessica felt him bump up against her butt making her let out another “Oh…”

 

Charlie let out a shout of horror as he continued to slide deeper and deeper ever couple of seconds.  What was once the key to his salvation was now the tool of his destruction.  With the sweat in-between Jessica’s cheeks keeping him slick, he couldn’t slow his momentum.  Every few seconds the walls around him would push on his back and push him ever so deeper into the awaiting unknown. 

Charlie was bumped up against a warm hard surface that smelled horrible.  There was only one thing it could be… Jessica’s anus.  Shaking his head no as he tried to back up when that unknown force pressed up against him making him press hard up against the anus.  The anus didn’t budge which was the only fortunate thing Charlie had right now.  He was pushed face first into the smelly surface again and again but never breaking the seal.  Finally it stopped…

 

Jessica stop dancing when the song was over and so did the man behind her.  Jessica was feeling slightly tired from the dancing and also there was an itch in her butt that stopped thanks to the unknown man.  She turned around and gave him a smile that he returned.

“Hey, babe, you had some nice moves out there.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… what do you say we head back to my place and I show you some other moves I got?”

Jessica gave him a grin and said, “I would love to … but, you see… I have a boyfriend.”  At the mention of her boyfriend the man turned around and walked away. 

Tiffany walked up behind Jessica and said, “You are soooo bad, you tease.”

“What?”  Jessica said slightly confused as her head was now starting to feel light. 

“You just strung that man along.”

“Well, I just wanted to dance and he came up behind me and started to dance up against me,” Jessica tried to say defensively.

“Well you could have stopped him.”

“I could have but…”

Tiffany gave her a wicked grin, “But it felt good.”

Jessica gave her a grin to match hers, “Oh yeah.  Ohhhh,” she said swaying a little.  “I’m starting to feel… kind of… bad.”

“I bet you do.  Going around and flirting with guys like that.”

Jessica shook her head, “No not bad; I feel bad like as in sick…”

Tiffany gave her a surprised look, “Oh well that too.  You might have had a few too many.  Ok girl let’s get out of here.”  Tiffany let Jessica walk in front of her as Tiffany gave her a playful slap on the butt making Jessica let out a yelp.  Everyone looked at them as Jessica felt embraced while Tiffany laughed.

 

Charlie winced as he felt the warmth of Jessica’s rear emanate from where he was at.  The heat and smell was nearly unbearable.  Not to Charlie’s surprise he couldn’t move an inch.  So there he lay up against the taunt hole that was the only protection he had from Jessica’s insides.  He was grateful that the hole stayed closed and didn’t open or give way when he was smashed up against it.  It would be a nightmare if he were to-

His thoughts were suddenly cut short when there was a massive force that smashed him into Jessica’s anus with a force he hadn’t felt yet.  Total unprepared he was instantly smashed up against Jessica’s anus and then to his horror he felt himself start to sink in.  He was halfway in when the pressure was let off him, but the damage was already done.  Unable to move he felt the muscle start to overlap him and swallow him whole as he sank deeper and deeper into Jessica’s ass, until he passed the muscle and feel into the unknown abyss.

 

Tiffany drove Jessica home.  Tiffany noticed that Jessica was squirming a little in her seat.  “Are you ok?  You’re not going to throw up are you?”

“No,” Jessica replied, “at least I don’t think so…”

Tiffany loved her friend, but she really didn’t want her car to smell of throw up.  Speeding up Tiffany drove faster as she sped to Jessica’s house.  Tiffany pulled up in the drive way as Jessica got out of the car and clutched her stomach.

“Ohhhh,” she moaned.

“Hold on girl, let’s get you inside.”

Jessica wobbled a little as she leaned up against Tiffany and said, “You’re a good friend.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah.  Come on you,” Tiffany opened the door and flipped on the lights as she walked Jessica over to the bathroom as she let out another moan. 

Jessica leaned up against the sink as she felt her stomach gurgle and growl.  Looking over to her friend she said, “I’m fine… I think.  You can go I’m sure, Ohhhh-” she was cut off mid-sentence.

“No way, I’m staying with you, just in case you need someone.”

Jessica gave her a smile and was about to say something when she felt her gut do a flip.

“Ohhh.  Ok fine, but out, out, out!” She said pushing her out of the bathroom as she closed the door.  Jessica may be feeling a little drunk, but she had enough sense to not let her friend see her dirty the bathroom. 

Leaning over the toilet Jessica clutched her stomach.  Jessica was ready to puke when she realized that her stomach was protesting for another reason.  Whatever was upsetting her stomach moved lower and made her gut gurgle with rage.  That’s when it hit her in her foggy state; she had a burrito this afternoon.  Smacking her head, she realized that someone must have put jalapenos in her burrito salad. 

She specifically ordered no jalapenos.  They never agreed with her.  Cursing who ever found jalapenos and decided to put them in Mexican food, she turned around and plopped her butt down on the toilet seat.  This was going to get messy.

 

Charlie was in fetal position as he heard the gurgling and rumbling of Jessica’s inwards working on her meals that she had recently.  Every now and then the walls around Charlie would spasm and shake making him fear for his life.  That wasn’t the worse though, the worst part was the stench.  Of course it wouldn’t smell nice, he was in an ass.  No, what he smelled was by far worse than anything he had smelled before.  This stench was so strong that he was surprised he hadn’t suffocated by the smell.  Worse the smell was intensifying.  Whatever it was it couldn’t be good. 

Charlie tried to push on the anus; not to his surprise it didn’t budge.  Putting his back up against it he laid there listen to the sounds that Jessica was making.

A little while went by when there was something in the dark that got his attention.  Granted it was pitch black inside Jessica, but there was a weird sound and he swore he saw something move.  That’s when it hit him, literally.  Something wet slammed into him, hitting his legs.  The smell was ghastly, but he found out that the smell resembled the smell that was in the air.  The texture was sticky and mushy.  Fear rippled through him when he realized what was about to happen, in fact he should have known sooner.  He was in Jessica’s colon and she needed to take a dump … right now!

Charlie got up turned around and punched the anus with all his might.  Pushing, punching, and kicking Charlie fought like his life depended on it.  Then the unexpected happen, it opened.

 

Jessica felt an irritation and assumed it was time to push.  Giving a grunt she pushed and heard a trumpet sound as she felt some pressure relived from her gut, but nothing came out except gas.

 

Charlie went tumbling through the air as he hit the water with a splash.  Thankful that he was out of Jessica’s ass he stayed where he was trading water as he looked up at the darkened sky.  Praying to God that this worked, Charlie cupped his hands together and shouted with all his might.

“JESSICA!!!!”

 

“Charlie?”  Jessica heard Charlie’s voice.  Joy filled her as she heard her boyfriend, “Just give me a minute I’ll be right out.” 

 

“NO JESSICA LOOKED IN THE TOILET!!!!”

“I can’t hear you, give me a second and I’ll be right out, Ok?”

“THE TOILET!!!!”

“Yes I’m on the toilet; just give me a second, jeez.  I don’t see you all day and you want to talk to me on the toilet… come on.”

“NO LOOK IN THE TOIELT!!!!”

Unfortunately Jessica let out another fart that cut Charlie’s words off.  Jessica never heard what Charlie said as she gave a powerful grunt.

 

Charlie waited for Jessica’s response, thinking she heard him over that monstrous fart.  His response was Jessica giving a massive grunt.  Looking up he whimpered as her anus opened up.  There he was speechless as a massive log started to descend at a slow pace.  Swimming with all his might Charlie went to the side as fast as he could.  The next thing he heard was another grunt as the log practically shot out of Jessica’s ass.  The object smashed into the water causing giant waves that splashed around.  Charlie tried to stay afloat as he swam around above the waves until they settled.

Unfortunately through the situation Charlie stayed afloat, but was right under Jessica’s anus… and she wasn’t finished.  “JESSICA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!”

 

“Just about done sweetie,” She replied. 

 

Charlie heard a grunt and saw a waterfall of brown flow right out of that small pucker and right into his face.  Charlie never had a chance of getting out of the way. 

 

Jessica gave a last grunt as she felt a giant pressure flow right out of her into the.  The sound was disgusting.  She just hopped no one was listening, especially Charlie.  Jessica would die of embracement if he heard, or even smelled what she doing.  Finishing up, she whipped her butt and dropped the toilet paper into the bowel.

Forgetting about flushing, she quickly washed her hands and opened the door, “Charlie I missed…” 

There was no one there in the hallway.  She stumbled into the living room and said, “Charlie?”

Tiffany was sitting on the couch and looked up from the magazine she was reading.  “What?”

“Is Charlie here?”

“Noooo…” she drawled the word out as she looked at Jessica a little worried. 

“But I thought I heard him?”

“You did have a lot to drink.  Here let’s get you to bed.”  Tiffany got up and walked Jessica to her bed room where she laid her down on the bed and helped her undress.  She then tucked her into the bed.

“But what about Charlie… I should call him.”

“Shhh, you can do that in the morning.”

Jessica started to close her eyes and said, “Yeah I’ll call him in the morning…zzz”

Jessica shook her head at how drunk her friend was.  Tiffany was about to leave when she decided to use the bathroom before she went.  Turning on the lights she let out a disgusted sound.

“Oh… my… God.”  The stench was horrible and made her eyes water.  Quickly she flushed the toilet and let the mess go down.  Shaking her head, Jessica decided to wait until she got home to use the bathroom.

Turning off the lights she left the house.  Tiffany got into her car and drove home wondering what Charlie would have said if he was there and saw what his precious girlfriend could do…

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by Kickyou

Sammy walked through the hallway to Miss Boras’ class.  Sammy reached the chemistry class to find it empty and no sign of Miss. Boras.  Taking her seat Sammy propped up her head up in her hands as she looked around the room passing time.  That’s when something caught her eye.  Below Miss. Boras’ desk there was an object sitting under her desk.  Curious Sammy got up and walked over to the object and picked it up.  Eyes wide she let a gasp out.  She was holding the case to Charlie’s ring to Miss. Boras.

Wait, why was it here?  Did Charlie lose the ring and went looking for it?  Or worse did something happen to him?  Sammy felt bad for not figuring it out sooner.  Charlie must be feeling sick right now looking for this.  Sammy thought about what to say to Miss Boras.  Then it hit her… what if this was Charlie’s elaborate plane to propose?  He could be planning on making her look under her desk and BOOM surprise! 

That was it; there was no way Charlie would lose this ring.  Besides Sammy said she wouldn’t say anything and might as well stay out of it.  Bending over Sammy placed the ring back where she found it.  Right before she set it down she saw something move near it.  Picking up the small object she brought it to her face.  Sammy nearly dropped it… in her hand was a tiny Charlie.

“C-C-Charlie?!”

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THANK YOU!”  Charlie shouted for joy.

Sammy looked at the tiny almost speck of a person in her hand.  “How… how did this happen?”

Sammy brought Charlie up to her ear as she listen to his response…

 

Charlie explained everything up to the part where he was stuck in the toilet.  He wouldn’t explain what happen to anyone… it was too degrading and horrifying.  The event still lay bare in his mind as he mentally recalled what happened.

 

3 Days ago…

 

Charlie was just hit by the sludge produced by his girlfriend forcing him to get submerged in the liquid.  Unable to move he tumbled down and down until he thought he would never be able to reach the surface again for some air; then he broke the current and swam to the surface.  Breaking through the water Charlie took in the foul air into his lungs as he coughed up whatever he swallowed making him gag.  He could still hear Jessica grunting as she continued to relieve herself on the toilet.

Charlie swam to the side of the bowel and got out of the water as he noticed that the water fall was slowing down.  When it stopped Jessica quickly whipped her butt with the toilet paper and dropped it into the bowel.  Closing his eyes Charlie felt a tear fall down his cheek as he waited for the deafening sound of the toilet flushing.

It never came.  Charlie opened his eyes to see Jessica leaving.  What he saw was also a sign from God.  There on the rim of the seat was part of the toilet paper still stuck to the seat and trailed all the way down into the water.  Not letting a moment get wasted Charlie quickly swam through the muck and grabbed the paper and started to climb.  The lights were turned off the moment he grabbed the paper, but he didn’t need the lights to climb.  It took a while but he reached the rim of the toilet and let out a bitter laugh at his victory.  The moment he stepped off the toilet paper it fell into the water. 

Quickly he headed to the back of the toilet to see if there was a way to jump down without getting hurt.  The moment he made it to the back of the toilet the lights turned on.  There was the sound of disgust.

“Oh… my…God.” 

Looking from his hiding spot he saw Tiffany walk up to the toilet and flush it.  The sound of the rushing water blocked out all other sounds as the toilet drained then filled with water.  Thanking God that he wasn’t in there when Tiffany flushed; Charlie started to look for a way to escape… there was none.

Stuck in another situation he would have to wait for an opportunity to arise for him to get away.

 

Charlie had to wait until morning when Jessica went to the bathroom.  Charlie was deciding on how to approach this when he noticed that the toilet paper roll was unraveled all the way to the floor.  The moment he saw this he heard Jessica let out a groan and say, “My head…”

There was the sound of water hitting water, as she was emptying her bladder.  Charlie only had a few minutes to jump on the toilet paper and slide down to the ground.  To say he barely made it would be an understatement.  Jessica was already picking up the toilet paper when Charlie jumped off and on the ground.

Now that he was ground level Charlie was about to approach Jessica when she got off the toilet, flushed, and walked away.

Letting out a shout of disappointment Charlie was forced to follow her.  By the time he made it to the kitchen, where Jessica was eating it was lunch time.  Charlie had to eat something and quickly noticed there were some crumbs on the floor.  Disgusted at what he was about to do, he ran over and started to eat the crumbs of food. 

While he ate he heard Jessica try calling you only to get an answer machine.  Charlie debated whether to climb her leg and try to get her attention or not.  Before he got the chance she got up and left the table.  Not wanting to run around chasing Jessica around the house Charlie stayed put.

Charlie never really got a chance to get Jessica’s attention that day or the next.  She wouldn’t stay put long enough.  Finally it was Monday and Charlie had to make a move or he would sooner or later die from Jessica accidently stepping on him, or worse.  While she was eating breakfast Charlie climbed up her sock to the top and just as she finished her meal and started to walk.  Holding on to his dear life he was carried around as she put her shoes on and got into her car and drove off to work. 

It was a hardship he had to endure as he almost fell off three times.  When Jessica reached her classroom Charlie decided to start his climb.  Only problem was that Jessica bumped her knee up against the desk causing him to tumble down and fall of her shoe.  The instant he hit the ground Jessica got up and walked away from her desk.

Frustrated Charlie was about to give up when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.  There was a giant box… not just any box, the ring.  This could be his salvation.  Charlie decided to stay near the ring, because he had a better chance of being seen if someone was looking at an object near him.

 

Charlie woke up to a bell ringing and some students leaving.  Not knowing how long he had been asleep he found out that no one found the ring yet.  Still sticking with his plane he stayed near the ring.  That was when Sammy walked in the classroom and she finally found him.

 

“Wow…” Sammy said as she heard the tale that Charlie told.

“So, please, for the love of God, get Jessica or someone to help me!”

Sammy stood there for a moment when a smiled crept over her face… “You know what… I have a better idea…”

 

Jessica walked into her class room feeling extremely depressed.  She has been trying to contact Charlie all weekend but to no avail.  He hasn’t contacted her yet.  Fearing the worse she was going to head over to his house and see what was up.  That was when she noticed Sammy sitting at her desk with her hands folded, smiling.

“Someone is in a good mood again.”

“Yeah, you could say I found something amazing today,” she said smiling.

“Yeah, like what,” Jessica asked as she was searching through some papers that were on her desk.

“Oh, nothing big… just something really small,” she said with a hint of laughter.

“Well that’s good.”

Sammy got up out of her seat and walked over to Miss Boars’ desk and leaned over it.  “Do you want to see it?”

“Huh, yeah sure….”  Jessica said as she didn’t look up as she kept looking through the papers on the desk.  Then a small black box was shoved into her view. 

“What is that?”  Jessica asked confused.

“Why don’t you look and see…” Sammy said with a devilish tone.

Jessica was completely perplexed as she slowly opened the small box.  What was inside shocked her completely.  Inside was a small ring with a diamond on it which made Jessica gasp.  The only thing more surprising was the tiny man standing near the ring shouting, “WILL YOU MARRY ME!!!!”

Jessica quickly closed the box and stared at the closed box.  Very slowly she opened the box and peeked inside to see Charlie still there tiny as he was before, and the ring.

“…What?” Jessica said speechless.

“WILL YOU MARRY ME!!!!” 

“I… I can’t…” Jessica said.

“What?!” both Charlie and Sammy said.

“I can’t, not like that.  You’re less than an inch tall.  You have to be … at least three times bigger.”

Sammy giggled at the joke, and Jessica smiled slightly yet still looked worried.  “How did this happen?”

Sammy explained what happened.  Jessica stood there eyes watering, “I…I… oh God, and you still want to marry me after all that?”

“Jessica, there isn’t anything that would make me not want to marry the women of my dreams…”

“But I…I-”

The school bell rang signaling that the next class was about to start.

“Ummm… what do we do?  Class is about to start.”

“Charlie just uh… stay put for a little while and we’ll continue this really soon.”

Charlie agreed and Jessica slowly closed the box keeping Charlie safe.  Soon students started to file into class as Jessica started the class.  Soon the class was over and Jessica opened the box to see Charlie was still there. 

“Charlie?”  She asked almost afraid he would disappear.

“Yeah?”

“Just making sure you’re real and I’m not imagining… OH MY GOD!”

“WHAT?!?” Charlie said frightful that something happen.

“Was… was that you… ?  Friday night where were you exactly?”

“…”

Jessica burst into tears, “I knew it!  You were there in the bathroom and… oh God!”

“JESSEICA,” Charlie tried to say to get her attention but her crying covered any noise he made.

“You must hate me, or think I’m disgusting… and you were with me at the club too…” Her cheeks turned crimson red.  “You can’t marry me… I’m the worse girlfriend ever.  You must think I’m a disgusting cheating …Bitch!” she practically fell apart there crying.

 Jessica kept crying while Charlie tried to say something.  Jessica started to cry silently as she knew there was no way that Charlie would ever forgiver her.

“JESSICA, LOOK AT ME!!!! I JUST ASKED YOU TO MARRY ME AFTER EVERYTHING I WENT THROUGH!!!!  IT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT ME GOING!!!!  IF I DIDN’T LOVE YOU, THEN WHY AM I STILL PROPOSING TO YOU!!!!”

“I…I don’t know.”

“IT’S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!  NOW STOP YOUR CRYING AND GIVE ME A SMILE!!!!”

Jessica gave a half smile.

“That’s good enough.  Look you have one more class left and then we can fix this mess.”

“But I don’t know how to fix it.  Whatever chemicals you inhaled could have been a combination of anything the only way to fix it would to have … the … students …repeat… I GOT!  The students from that lab group are coming by after school to make up the lab.  I could have them repeat the same procedure they did from last time!”

“So you can fix it?”

Jessica wore a frown on her face, “I might… it’s a long shot but I think I can.”

“I KNEW YOU COULD!” Charlie shouted with joy.

Then some students started to walk in.  “Ok, I’ll be done really quickly and then Sammy can look after you while I get the results after school.”  With everything planed out, all Charlie had to do was wait… which is what he was growing accustomed to.

 

Jessica waited for the group of student to walk through the door.  “Ok, some of you wanted to know why I failed you on the experiment.  It was due to not following the rules, and mixing chemicals that shouldn’t have been mixed.  I was going to make you follow the producer word for word and see if you can do that but thought better of it.”

A couple of the students looked questioningly at her wondering what they would have to do now.

“When you all mixed the chemicals together you made a certain chemical compound.  I want you to retrace your steps and make the same compound.  If you can reproduce the same produce I will give you an A for the lab, if not then you all get an F.”

The students looked at each other and smiled, “Easiest A ever…”

Jessica made note on how they mixed the solutions together.  There didn’t seem to be an order to it but they apparently knew something because they measured the amount they put in, it was just  a different amount from the original experiment.  Then finally they finished.

“Is that it?”

One of the students grinned.  “Almost,” he said smugly as he pulled out a piece of gum.  He unwrapped the gum and dropped it into the beaker.

“What was that?”  Jessica asked.

“Cinnamon apple flavored gum, how else did you think we got the smell.”

Jessica was completely caught off guard and furious.  If Charlie’s life didn’t depend on these hooligans she would have them expelled.  Instead she had them leave and told them she would test the compound to see if it was the same results.

Sammy came into the classroom with Charlie in her hand as Jessica held the beaker away from her and said, “Well… how do we test this?”

Before anyone could say anything Sammy took a big whiff of it and said, “Smells like cinnamon apple.”

“Sammy!  That was dangerous; you don’t know what might happen.”

“Well someone had to, and if does work and you smelled it, then who would fix it?  I can’t.”

 

Jessica, Sammy, and Charlie waited for the chemical to take effect.  It took a while and they thought it was a dud.  Then out of nowhere Sammy said she felt tired and then fell asleep in her desk.  Then she started to shrink at a slow pace.  The pace increased and sped up until she was as small as Charlie.

“It worked,” Jessica said with a sound of disbelief.  It worked.  Those student’s did a good job retracing their steps completely, in fact they might have potential being great chemist, that is if they can follow directions.

Jessica rounded up Sammy and waited until she woke up.

“O… wow…” was all she could muster as she felt the pure fear of being smaller than an inch.

“I know how it feels,” Charlie said as he stood near Sammy.

“So what now?”  Sammy asked.

“Now I have to find a way to reverse the reaction.  Luckily I have the amount and steps they took in making this solution.”

 

Jessica spent 3 hours creating the cure to the shrinking formula.  When she finished she had a liquid that looked as clear as water.  “This… this should be the cure… I think.”

“Well who goes first?” Sammy asked.

“I will.  If this doesn’t work or makes it worse, I want to be the one who bears the consequences.” 

“No Charlie you can’t,” Sammy said.

“I have to,” Charlie walked forward and had Jessica dripped a droplet of the liquid on him.  Instantly Charlie felt his body start to heat up and his head spin.  Quickly he fell unconscious and started to grow. 

 

Charlie slowly woke up and took a look around.  Everything was back to normal.

“You did it!”  Charlie said hugging Jessica and giving her a kiss.

“It worked!” she said as she gave Charlie a long kiss as he embraced him.  They stayed like that for a couple of minutes as they let each other comfort one another.  This was broken up by the sound of Sammy.

“HEY AREN’T YOU FORGETING SOMETHING!”

“Oh right,” Jessica said as she gave a drop to Sammy.

 

After they all were return to normal Charlie picked up Jessica and swung her around in a spin kissing her as she let out a gleeful laugh.  Putting her back down on her feet, Charlie said, “You know you never answered me.”  Getting on his knees he picked up the ring and said, “Jessica Boras, will you marry me?”

Tears formed in her eyes, “Of course I will.”

Feeling relieved that this mess was finally over and he made it through it he gave Jessica a big kiss that lasted a life time.

“Ok, ok, get a room you two.”

Charlie gave Sammy a grin, “Is someone jealous?”

“As if, I just want to get out of here,” she said.

“Yeah we should get going, it’s getting late.  Just let me dispose of this.  This can be very dangerous and we don’t need a repeat of what happened.”  Charlie gave a nod as he walked out of the room with Sammy.  Jessica quickly disposed of the chemicals and then tossed the formula sheet out.

 

Jessica held onto Charlie as they walked down the hallway with Sammy next to them.  Jessica wasn’t going to let go of Charlie for a long time. 

“Oh I forgot my book!  I’ll be right back,” Sammy said.

Sammy ran back to the class room and grabbed her book that she left.  She was about to leave the class room when she saw a piece of paper in the trash can.  Unable to resist she picked up the piece of paper and looked it over.

“This might come in handy later…”

Quickly she put the sheet into her pocket and ran out of the room to catch up with Mrs. and Mr. Boras.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3125