Batman:Arkham City by spopnyman
Summary:

Batman goes to Arkham City,but he meets a different tale than he did in the original Game.

If you enjoy the story,leave a review and say what you want to happen next,I am going to try and add in as many characters from the game into this story.Thanks if you do.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 4579 Read: 41687 Published: October 15 2012 Updated: August 03 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Play the original game,or listen to the villans voices to understand how these people talk.Since Giantess World doesn't have Fat People as a section,here is a section,Fat Men:700 pound+

Enjoy for the next 46 chapters of proof of how much pure shitty writing i can do when i have Notepad and Internet Access.

1. Prologue by spopnyman

2. Batman Intro by spopnyman

3. Meet The Riddler by spopnyman

4. Meet Catwoman by spopnyman

5. Meet The Riddler Part 2 by spopnyman

6. Meet Poison Ivy by spopnyman

7. Natmba karhma iyct by spopnyman

Prologue by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

This is 0.5 of the story,not important but has some action straight away.

Batman:Arkham City

Batman runs to the center of the room with his torn up suit,barely sprinting from the previous fights.

"What do you want from me Joker?" "I want to have FUN! Join me Bats! And even you can have fun!" "I'm not joining your stupid plan" "It's not stupid! Don't be such a downer Bats,just lighten up......lighten up and light up Gotham into sparks!" "I'm not destroying Gotham,I'm destroying your plans Joker" "Don't call me that Bats! Call me,your BFF" "Listen,why can't we settle this....you don't have to do this" "Fine.If you're going to be like that,let's settle this" "Good" "Bring them out..NOW!" "What are you doing?" "Having fun Batman...join me...if you can..." "You little fuc-"

Bam! Batman goes down to the floor and is sent across the room.Batman gets up and starts punching the guard a amazingly amount of times.The guard gets up and starts to pick up Batman,Batman counters the guards move and starts to twist the guards hand.

The 2nd guard runs up and grabs Batman from behind.The 1st guard takes him and slams to the floor.The 2nd guard starts steeping barefoot on Batman's face and chest knocking all of Batman's air out of him.He finishes by using his ass to crush Batman's head and starts to pick him up.

Batman gets his head straight and starts to punch the guard in the face multiple times and finishes him with a punch in the stomach.The 1st guard starts to realise Batman's punches getting harder and quickly helps himself to more power with Joker's drugs.He gets more fatter than he already is and starts to step over Batman barefoot,quickly knocking some of his teeth out and starts to split his head off with his right foot.Both of his feet get more steadier and Batman starts to pass out.The guard decides quickly to finish Batman off by doing what the other guard did and sat down on Batman's face,using his ass crack to slowly swallow Batman's face in.

After a minute,Batman passes out and the guard stands up,with Batman still attached to his ass.Joker starts to clap and let's the guard sit down only if he keeps Batman inbetween his ass.The guard agrees and Batman is stuck under the 700 pound man.

After a few minutes,the guard is given some food to torture Batman with,hoping the guard gets gassy easily the Joker gives him 10 packets of crisps and 12 pounds of chilli.The guard starts to release gas on Batman's face,which only starts to wake him up.Batman gets back enough strength and finally pushes the guard off him.The guard is quickly given more drugs and turns from 700 punds,to 1500 pounds.

The guard jumps onto Batman and quickly steps on his face again,knocking him out and leaving the guard another chance to sit on him.After 1 hour,the Joker takes Batman and finally wakes him up,within seconds Batman is up and starts beating up Joker,quickly strapping up Joker and quickly getting info out of him.

"Tell me about the bombs Joker" "Oh,just have some fun Bats!" "This is not going to be easy for you Joker" "You are the one who has to save Gotham,it's you who has the hard job" "Listen to me right now Joker,you will-" "I will what Batman? What will you do to me? Kill me? You can't do that,we are too close to each other now,you'd be empty if you did that,the ball is in my court and it will be..forever" "I will kill you Joker,it's not hard right now to quickly end you,you have no help" "Oh,i think i do......HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!" "What...you're lying..it can't be h"

Straight away,the guard comes in and holds Batman tight.Batman quickly punches him in the stomach,but the guard simply laughs and keeps grabbing Batman.After a minute,the guard quickly picks up Batman and flicks him across the large room,causing Batman to get fuzzy vision.Batman gets back to normal and starts repeatedly punching the guard,which after a few minutes gives up and gets knocked out.

"Who else is there?" "Just wait and see Batman...just wait and see...GET IN HERE...NOW!" "I will kill you after this" "Good lucking surviving this,if you're not crushed to death" "What?" "Nothing Bats,go and have FUN!"

Batman turns around and sees 15 2400 pound guards,all barefoot,moving slowly to Batman.One guard finally stops and says-"Attack"

All of a sudden,all 15 of them start to run and circle Batman,each with a smile on their face as they watch their living feet brush stand infront of them.Batman takes out 2 of them before he finally is stood on and is nearly killed.The guards start to pick their living seat up and take him to Joker.

"Well done guys....you did well....there's your reward..share him equally"

The guards starts to cheer and take Batman back to their lab,they finally lay him on the floor as soon as he starts to wake up

"What do you want from me?"

"Our feet cleaned"All 13 of them said at the same time

"Well,i guess you're out of lu-"

One of the guards kick Batman in the face-"Lick it clean Batman...or you can also lick my ass"

"You can shut the fuc-"

Another kick in the face leaves Batman with a nose bleed

"Want to do it now? Or more kicks?"

Batman fianlly gives in and starts to lick the guards feet.After all 13 pairs of feet are cleaned,one of the guards takes Batman and starts to sit on him.All of Batmans air is kicked out of him and he is left knocked out,under a 2400 pound man's ass.Batman finally wakes up and starts to head for Joker,all the guards have gone to another place,leaving Batman a empty room,with no chains on him.

"Idiots"

Batman walks straight to the Joker and quickly pulls his electric gun out-

"Wakey Wakey Bitch"

Batman shoots Joker in the neck,paralysing him

All of a sudden,another Joker comes out,pushes a red button and shoots himself in the face.

"What the hell?"

"5..4..3..2..1.."

Batman jumps out the window and glides away to hear Arkham Asylum be blown up to burn to the ground.

"Finally,They're dead."       END OF PROLOUGE

Batman Intro by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

This will be more of just speech and no actual fetishes,well,none that I know of.Also,if you don't know who Selina is,She is Catwoman.

After Bruce Wayne's parents were killed,the little boy started to realise his potential,he grew up to become strong,strong enough to be a super hero.That's when he became:Bat-Man

"Hey,Alfred,heard any news from Gordon?"

"No sir,I have yet to check,my apologies"

"It's alright,just thought he would say something today,after all,i did destroy the asylum"

"Oh right,Arkham Asylum,sir,do you wish to speak publicly about the incident,as Bruce Wayne?"

"Nah,don't want to make it look like i am being careful around this topic,may aswell avoid everthing"

"Yes sir,I will keep that noted"

"Thanks"

Once the asylum was destroyed,i knew they would do something bigger...MUCH bigger...but not as big as what they ACTUALLY did.....

"Selina,Have you got any new news about the Asylum?"

"No,sorry.I just know it is your fault Bruce"

"Hey,it might not be me who caused the asylum to burn down"

"Oh so the one night Batman goes in the asylum after 20 years,it decided to blow up and burn did it?"

"Maybe"

"Nobody is that stupid Bruce"

"Anyway,i did do it,so i need your help on finding out about one thing"

"What now?"

"I shot the Joker with a electric gun but...another Joker came in right after.."

"Ever heard of imposters Bruce?"

"I know that,i just don't know who was who,the one who just ran in,looked the exact same shot himself in the face...so,i don't know what to believe"

"Trust me,it doesn't matter now,no-one survived the bombing of that proportion"

"You think?"

"I know"

"Fine,whatever"

"Do not think about finding the Joker,Mr.Freeze,Bane,Riddler,Poision Ivy.Do not even search for Mad Hatter"

"I won't"

"Promise?"

"Goodbye"

"Promise to me you will not search for them Batman,or I will come and find you"

"I promise"

"Promise what?"

"That i won't look for them"

"Good Bruce,that's step 1 for making friends and being social"

"Shut up and goodbye"

"Bye!"

Once it went down,I couldn't believe it was actually happening,it was....crazy to believe i had just shot Joker and now the asylum was burning down...it's completely crazy.....

"Hey,Gordon..i need your help,it's about the asylum last night"

"Yes go on Bruce..."

"Did anyone make it out alive?"

"Yes actually...that or their bodies have just....been blown up or something"

"Good,some are alive.."

"Not entirely true Batman..sorry,Bruce.Some may have seriously just been crushed that their bodies were crushed and had blown up"

"Wouldn't there be a blood trail then? Or a scent of flesh?"

"Maybe someone took the bodies?"

"Look,some are alive Gordon,that's fact and that's good"

"They're criminals though..how is that good?"

"Look,i'll talk about it later...but that is the best news i've heard for a while now"

"You are welcome?"

"Yep,thanks"

"Good luck,Bat ma-Bruce Wayne,good luck Bruce"

"I'll contact you later Gordon,first though,I MUST find Joker"

"That doesn't sound entirely nice Bruce"

"Call me Batman"

"Yes,Batman"

Look,once I learnt Joker and them are alive,I was overjoyed...I am GOING to find them,no matter WHAT.This is very important because the Joker may already be dead.This is my most important case....EVER.I HAVE to find out Joker's where abouts,i HAVE to.The Joker could cause some serious damage to Gotham and it's population,I can't let him out of my grasp,I MUST WILL find this little cunt and I will kill him.

Meet The Riddler by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

Not that much in this chapter,just a bit of suspense.

"What do you want from me,Edward?"

"Call me the Riddler,Batman"

"Fine,what do you want...Riddler?"

"I want to know who you are?"

"I am Batman"

"Funny,who are you when you're not Batman?"

"Batman"

The Riddler turned around from his computer screen and stared Batman in the face.He could see the ill eyes behind the mask that melted onto Bruces face.Oh,what he would do to see the true identity of Batman.

"What do you want me to trade with you for your real identity?"

"I don't take bribes,Edward.You should know that"

"Well,there is a first time for everything?"

"Yeah,like riding a bike"

"Or telling your secret identity"

"Or getting punched in the face by Batman""

What?"

Batman quickly smacked the Riddler right in the mouth and then punched him right inbetween his eyes and nose.

"YOU BASTARD!"

"Welcome to Arkham,dick"

"When will you show who you really are?"


"When hell freezes over"

"Well,I guess that day is now"

"Never,asshole,you won't ever know who I really am"

"Really? Let us see about that"

The Riddler take a punch right into Batmans gut,which made Batman stumble about for a second.Batman got back and twisted the Riddlers arm,grabbing him into a headlock and smashing him into the ground.

"Want me to stop?"

"Ple.....Pl....Plea....Please.....Stop""Ok"

"Thank yo-"


Batman slammed him into the floor and wall one more time,before throwing the Riddler of the podium he was standing on.

"Why do you do this,Edward? You had such a good life and....and you ruined it"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"I wanted to"

"Whatever"

"Hey,Batman,before you leave"

"Yes,Edward?"

"Riddle me this,What is small and red and white that blows up?"

"What is it?"

"Guess Batman,it IS all around you"

Batman punched the floor to reveal C4 placed everywhere.It was neatly stacked so that the maximum amount of C4 could be placed.

"Now,who do you want to die? The police,who is in the next room,or you?"

"I don't believe you"

"Why not?"

"Because you're insane"

"More of a reason to do it I guess"

"Show me them"

"Why would I do that?"

"Why not?"

"You will do something that will backfire and stop me from blowing you two up"

"Show me him"

"Fine"

The Riddler quickly pushed a few buttons on his computer screen and the wall behind Batman was lifted up.Batman looked around the corner and saw another police man,strapped in a chair with a mouth full of C4.

"HOLD ON! I WILL GET YOU OUT OF THERE!"

"Actually,no you won't Batman"

"And who is going to stop me?"

Batman stared at the Riddler,with venom in his eyes,like a cobra that is ready to pounce and eat another animal.He moved at a slow pace towards the Riddler.The Riddler started to back up and reached for the trigger for the C4.Batman threw a batarang and grabbed the trigger,threw it on the floor and smashed it with his right foot.

"Please,let him and me go"

"NEVER! NOT UNTIL YOU REVEAL WHO YOU ARE!"

"I will NEVER do that,Edward"

"Fine,die then"

The Riddler pushed the power button on his computer and a wall appeared,locking the Riddler inside of the new box he had created.The metal box went up an elevator and dissepeared.Batman turned to the police man,who was crying after trying to spit the C4 out.

"DON'T WORRY! I WILL SAVE YOU!"

Batman ran to the computer screen and saw the timer appear.

10 MINUTES

9:59 MINUTES

9:58 MINUTES

9:57 MINUTES

Meet Catwoman by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

This is the introduction of.....CATWOMAN.Just incase you couldn't read the title.

Very tiny humour,nothing special,just another intro.

The members walked slowly through the apartment.They spread out so that no one could get in easily.They stood still,freezing from the open window which seemed to bring the most snow ever seen.

"When is he going to be here?"

"Calm the fuck down,okay? He will be here soon"

"Yeah,it has been hours,and can we close the window?"

"NO! If we close the window and he sees that it's closed,he will think that we have been comprimised."

"Whatever"

They continue to move slowly around the room,dragging their feet as they pass Two-faces posters.A few of the members in the back slowly head up to the safe in the corner of the room.

As they start to inspect the safe,they hear some glass breaking and footsteps of a skinny,young person walking up to the window.

"Is it Batman?"

"Maybe..possibly...someone look outside"

"Fuck off,you do it"

"Fine,pussies"Says the leader of the group

As he walks up to the window,a shadow appears and Catwoman jumps into the room.She jumps onto the leader,breaks his back and smothers him to death.

"You think she'll do that to me too,if i'm lucky?" Whispers the recruit of the the group.

"Shut up,idiot" Responds the other new recruit,who picks up one of the lamps that surrounded Two-faces little desk.

Another member,who had been helping Two-face for a long time,ran at full force to the expecting Catwoman.She grabbed his head and threw him out the window.

Another one bites the dust.

She quickly got out her whip and whipped the 2 recruits.She kicked one of them in the head as the other fell to the floor.She punched the one recruit left standing and threw him on top of the recruit left laying down.This doesn't seem dangerous enough to kill the on underneath.But oh god was the top one fat.450 lbs of pure fat.She tied the top recruits hands up and and slowly dropped his ass onto the bottoms recruits face.She grabbed the left butt cheek and dropped at a decreasing rate.The recruits entire face had been swallowed by this fat mans ass.She let go of the sewating butt cheek and continued to the vault.She started to crack the safe when she thought of something.She got out her old whips and decided to leave a message for Two-face,to not fuck with her.She used one of the recruits belts to tie the skinnys recruits face into the fat mans ass.She then tied the fatmans hands so that none of them could escape.She realised it would only take so long for the fat man to smother the unlucky bastard underneath,or for him to fart,which could probably kill him.

"Please" Screamed the nearly-squashed recruit,but it came out as 'Hrmsghdjkgd'.

She had barely started on the safe again before she heard the delight noise.She heard the tiny scream cut off by deathly silence.The fat man had done his job,to smother his friend with his farts and his anus.But she wasn't done yet,oh god she was nowhere near done yet.She let him bounce around and fart on his tiny,somehow still breathing friend as she started on the safe,for the 3rd and final time.

She finally opened the safe and grabbed her equipment.As she started to close the safe,she heard the un-mistakble sound of a pistol being filled with bullets.She looked behind to see Two-faces gun pointed at her.She punched him in the stomach and ran to the fat man.She removed the tiny recruit and added Two-face in.Like inserting one of those paper-key cards in hotels.In and out.She once again opened the fat mans butt cheek and sufficiently closed all breathing holes for Two-face.Except for his nose.

She made a deal with the fat man that she would get him out of Arkham City if he smothered Two-face to close-death.He put all his effort into releasing a fart that he had almost shit himself.

That would have made for a more epic death-Shat on by a fat guy while he is forced to faart and smother you with the inside of his ass.

After he finally released some farts,he couldn't stop.Catwoman nearly threw up by the smell.But it was only so long until two-face finally escaped.He punched the unexpecting Catwoman and shot her in the right leg.He grabbed the fat man,promising they would be sharing one punishment,together,where they could have a long and nice face-to-anus conversation.
End Notes:

Pretty fucking disturbing,right?

Meet The Riddler Part 2 by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

Hey,bitches,I'm back.

Batman ran from the computer to the cop and helped him to his feet.

"I am going to get us out of here"

"Thank you" muttered the dying cop

Batman looked around to see nothing but cables and green questiong marks painted around the room.

"Crap.This bastard planned everything"

"Yep.He really did." A voice next to Batman squeaks.

The police officer jumps away from Batman and gets his fists out for a fight.The cop sees the Batman step forward and he backs up a step.

"Fight me then" Shout the Batman

Batman grabs the cops legs and flips him over,punching him several times.The cop starts to fight back but his actions are quickly stopped as Batman throws him into the wall.The cop turns over,to see Batman slowly walkling towards him,with pain and anger in his eyes.Out of nowhere,Batman is taken down by on the Riddler's goons.

"Riddle me this Batbrain,what species is about to lose one of it's members?" says the fat goon.

"The whales" Batman responds,before punching the goon in the crotch and slamming his head across one of the desks.Batman looks back at the time and sees-

4:34

4:33

4:32

4:31

4:30

"More than enough time" Batman thinks to himself.He looks back at the two nonfuctional goons and shakes his head.The fake cop starts to crawl away while the other goon stumbles up onto his feet.

"Which one of you wants to go first?" Batman questions the goons.

"Take the slow one" shouts the fat one.

"Good choice" smiles the Batman.

Batman grabs the skinny goons legs and pulls him back to the middle of the room.He proceeds to grab the fat goon and makes them stand next to each other.

"Only one will leave.The person who can escape first,will leave alive".

"Please,I have children" says the fake cop.

"That you will never see again" responds the Batman.

"What do I have to do" the fat goon questions.

"Sit on him" Batman mutters

"WHAT?" is screamed from the fake cops mouth."Please,NO!"

The fat goon looks at Batman and back at the skinny goon.

"I'm sorry"

"No,please don't......Please" whispers the skinny goon

"Wait"Says the Batman.

"Before you do that,put him on the chair.

The fat goon holds the fake cop by his neck and pulls him towards an office chair.Batman straps him down and gets the fat goon to rest his cheeks on his face.Batman pulls down the fat goons pants to make sure the fake cop gets what he deserves and has to feel the fat goons bare cheeks resting on his face.

"Good luck" Whispers Batman into the fake cops ear.

Batman starts to walk out and the goon stands up.The fat goon causes the skinny goon to also move.

"I have an idea" Batman shouts.

Batman looks back at the time-

1:23

1:22

1:21

1:20

Batman gets the fat goon to spread his legs out and gets his pants on once again.Batman pats the fat goon on the ass and feels the head of the fake cop in the middle of his buttcheeks.

"I will let you free if you fart right now"

"Deal".

As soon as the deal was made,it was finished.The screams and screeches of the fake cop could be heard as the scent of the fat man spread around the room.Batman looked one more time-

0:32

0:31

0:30

"See ya" Batman whispers to the fat mans buttcheeks/Fake cops back-head.

The fat man follows Batman,feeling the lumpiness of the fake cop in the way of his steps.

"Good luck in the real world" are the final words from Batman to the fat goon and the fake cop.Batman hides the 2 goons inside a underground area until Batman leaves,to save them for the trip home.

Batman walks outside into the streets of Arkham City,to hear explosions go off again and again.He looks around and sees a building in the distance,with plants and ivy growing all around it.

"Time to pay a visit to Miss.Ivy"As Batman runs into the night,fighting for justice in Gotham and Arkham City

End Notes:

This was supposed to be Meet The Joker,ah well.

Meet Poison Ivy by spopnyman
Author's Notes:
Well...i'm alive at least.
Batman stumbles through the dark Arkham night. Small groups of 4 or 5 goons stand around a tiny fire. Batman turns to the shadows to travel the City and finds a much quicker way there.

The house is entangled with vines,twisting and twirling vines around other twisting and twirling vines. Flowers the size of cars are attached to the roof,slowly withering away. The house was a dark brown but all the greenery hid most of it. Huge windows with vines breaking through them,leaving no mercy.

"Here we go" Batman muttered,gritting his teeth in the cold.

Batman climbed over the greenery but felt a scent take over him. For the first time in several years since his last girlfriend, he felt love. He shook his head and tried to gain back his sense.

A goon with Ivy and green covering his clothes stumbles over to Batman. He can see through all the gas one detail-his gas mask. Batman kicks the goon and twists his arm and the goon is down. He pulls his Bat mask off and fits the gas mask on. Bruce stares at the barely conscious goon with dead eyes and continues forwards to the house.

He kicks the door in and paces his way through. Poison Ivy is lifted in the air by all the vines and flowers.
"Do you need these?" Batman rhetorically asks as he points to the small garden holding her up.
"Go away, you peasant." Her voice is quiet and low,barely hearable.
"No,answer my question," Batman insists firmly with his deep voice."Do you NEED these?"
"Piss off Batman...you've ruined Arkham" Ivy retorts in a louder and higher pitch manner,still hiding in her cocoon of plants.
"I guess not." Batman jokes back.

He pulls out a blade from his suit and cuts a large flower stem holding her up.She instantly falls to the floor and lets out a loud screech.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,YOU WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE.I AM BETTER THAN ANY HUMAN COULD EVER BE."
Her eyes turn bright red and spikes break out through her body.
She strides over to Batman but is stopped by a Batarang hitting her straight in the face. 30 or so goons walk in the room and circle Batman while vines pull Ivy out.

A small obese man walks to the front of a few of the others and Batman is rushed by 20-25 goons.

Batman opens his eyes to see that he was in between the fat legs of the goon.
"Nice view?" A goon from around the room hollers.
The fat goon slowly undoes his trousers and underwear to reveal more flab that had been hiding. His ass is perfectly round and fat,each cheeks was the size of a watermelon. He lowered himself down on to Batman's face while the others cheered him on. He got around 1 metre away from his face before he slid his legs down and dropped his ass into his face. Batman was being held down and was let go once the goon had dropped. Batman continued to struggle as the fat goon wiggled his butt,slowly devouring Batman's face. Batman was fully stuck in the ass and had stopped resisting,but there was only one thing left.
The goon clenched his cheeks,cutting off the tiny amount of air Batman had had. The goon smiles to his comrades and releases a Godzilla like fart. Batman passes out shortly after.

He wakes up in a freezing ice locker.
End Notes:
Wait another 3 years for the next chapter 😉
Natmba karhma iyct by spopnyman
Author's Notes:
Bit of a shit chapter but it should link the next one 👌💯
Batman wakes up with a jolt.A familiar voice starts to ring in his ears.
"Well well well," the voice in the distance echoes "look who it is,Batty."
Batman shakes his head and grits his teeth from the cold.
"What do you want from me? I've been torn apart enough.I have been broken." Bruce Wayne finally submitted. Batman had been broken and Bruce had come through.
"Wait,what? The Bat has a crack? That is a first.Let me help you,you poor old thing." the voice of dominance to a voice of genuine worry.

Mr.Freeze swaggers around the corner and heads towards Bruce. Mr.Freeze quickly slashes the entangling ropes holding Bruce down. He slowly lowers his head on to Bruce's shoulder and starts to whisper in his ear.
"Listen to me,I want to escape with you.I hate all of this,I want to change my ways.I'll help you if you help me escape." Mr.Freeze moves his head away and finishes cutting the rope around Bruce's hands.

Bruce stands up and glances over at Mr.Freeze.
"Fine,i'll help you get out."
"Thank you,thank you so much"

Bruce and Mr.Freeze walk out of the locker,destroying every camera they can.
"The Penguin is watching"
"Why? Why is he involved in this? When do I meet him?"
"Just wait,everything will become crystal clear in a bit. You just need to follow instructions and just don't get mad." Mr.Freeze says in a reassuring tone.
"Fine,but if you want me to escape with you,I better get answers to EVERY question I ask."
"You will,son.Just hold on and play along.There are a lot of,powerful,people,in this place who want you dead,so stick to the plan and act nice."
"Why do I have to act nice? I have beaten all of them in the past several times"
"They have your equipment and they know some secrets that could destroy you."

Silence filled the air.

"Just follow me and do what they say."
"Fine."

Bruce grabs his Bat mask and positions it on his face.
"I never thought Bruce Wayne would be Batman" Mr.Freeze comments.

Batman and Mr.Freeze open the locker and shiver in the dark Arkham cold night. They walk through the empty streets for about half an hour before they reach a small and torn down building.
"Have a nice trip,I hope you enjoy," Mr.Freeze says with a big smile "I'll meet you on the other side to escape."
Mr.Freeze gives him a firm and steady handshake and looks him in the eye as if to give him a hint. Mr.Freeze opens the door slightly and walks through.

Batman stares at the door,clenches his fist and reaches for the handle.He opens the door and puts one foot in,accompanied by a step from the other. The room is filled with darkness.

The door loudly slams closed. Silence,the sound of the night,has filled the air once again.
Batman has gone to another zone, it is was he needs.

Batman feels himself fall into a deep sleep but sees everything he needs to see. His fears,his emotions and his fantasies.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3062