A Stroll On The City by bizyboy00
Summary:

Amanda felt like going for a stroll through the city, which is very unfortunate for the city.  She has her way with the city in the only way a sex-needy giantess can.  If you know my style of writing, you should be pleased!

 

This was a commission for chapdav from Giantess City!  Please rate and comment!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 12153 Read: 71038 Published: October 09 2012 Updated: October 09 2012

1. Chapter 1 by bizyboy00

2. Chapter 2 by bizyboy00

3. Chapter 3 by bizyboy00

4. Chapter 4 by bizyboy00

Chapter 1 by bizyboy00

“Will that complete your order?”

 

“Yes, that’s good.”

 

“Your total is $6.26, please pull up to the first window.”

 

Dave waited for the car to pull around to his window so he could get their money, make change, and get to the next car.  He had been working at McDonalds for only a few months, but he was already ready for a job with a little more excitement.  As the car drove up, he opened the window and took the money, made change, and let them go on their way.

 

When the next car drove up, he heard a faint “boom”.  “Welcome to McDonald’s, how can I take your order?”

 

“Yes, I’d like-”  Another boom, followed by another.

 

“I’m sorry, can you please turn down your music?” Dave asked.

 

BOOM.  “I don’t have-”  BOOM  “music on…..OH MY-”  BOOOOOOOOM!

 

The loud explosion sound made Dave throw off his headset.  The last few booms shook the ground a bit, but it wasn’t noticeable until the final one, which made the whole building shake.  After pulling himself back up, Dave looked out the window.  Everything seemed fine, then suddenly a massive object crashed down in front of him.  He stutter-stepped back to the wall behind him, then crept forward a bit.  When he regained his senses, he looked forward to see the two largest bare feet he had ever seen, accompanied by ten massive red-painted toes.

 

Dave leaned out the window and looked up.  He slowly let his view go higher and higher, first seeing the woman’s knees, then her wet vagina, then her stomach, which stuck out a bit.  Beyond them, he couldn’t see her face, but saw her two massive breasts.

 

Before he could udder the words “holy shit”, the giantess bent over and showed her face, which was proportionately chubby, but very cute.  She had blonde hair and brown eyes.

 

“HELLO THERE LITTLE MAN!” she bellowed, making Dave struggle to cover his ears.  “I’M SORRY FOR MY ATTIRE, BUT I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET SOME FOOD!?”

 

Dave was frozen in place.  What could he do?  He couldn’t run, but was afraid to stay.  Once again, before he could say anything, the girl started lowering herself.  She threw her legs out behind her, crushing several buildings.  As she continued to lay down, a couple buildings and cars were caught between her legs at her crotch, which quickly got very hot and steamy.  Finally, the house next door to the McDonald’s was smashed by her massive boobs.  The girl folded her arms and rested her chin on them.

 

“Hey there, cutie, what’s your name?” she asked a bit quieter.

 

“D-Dave!” he yelled.

 

“Hello, Dave.  My name is Amanda.”

 

“W-w-what would y-you like, ma’am?” he yelled up.

 

The girl licked her lips seductively.  “Well, I DID want a burger and some fries…but on the other hand, you look pretty delicious!”

 

Before Dave could run, Amanda’s hand smashed through the drive-thru window and grabbed him.  She pulled Dave out kicking and screaming as she sat up.  With the nails on her other hand, Amanda tore off Dave’s clothes, then carefully fondled his penis, which got erect in an instant.  “Ooo, someone’s happy to see me!” she joked.

 

Dave was in all-out panic mode.  As he was being held by the giantess and fondled, he kept screaming for anyone to help him.  Unfortunately, anyone still within hearing distance also saw the massive girl and was promptly running in the other direction.  Before he could turn his head back around to see if anyone else was around, he saw Amanda’s massive tongue stick out and lick all over his body.

 

“Mmmmm,” Amanda moaned, “you taste good!  So good, I could just eat you up!  In fact…”

 

~In fact what!?~ Dave thought to himself.  Moments later, he found out what.  Amanda opened her mouth, showing all of her white teeth in a line, and proceeded to lean over and bite his body in half from his belly button on down.  Dave wailed as loud as his voice would possibly let him while blood and some chunks of viscera flowed out of his torso.

 

Amanda chuckled.  “Wow, that tastes even better than I would’ve ever imagined!  I want more!”  She lifted him over her head, tilted her head back, and dropped him screaming into her mouth.  Dave briefly landed on her tongue, which forced him to the back of her mouth and down her throat into her stomach.

 

Dave was surprised how soft the landing in her stomach was.  He couldn’t see anything, but was still shaking in shock of having his body torn in half.  It was warm and moist in there, like being in a really smelly sauna.  Suddenly, out of nowhere, Dave was sprayed with a hot liquid.  Before he could think about what it was, he knew.  The stomach acid started eating away at his skin, first as an itching sensation, then a gradually more painful burning.  It wasn’t long before Dave’s body was nothing more than a skeleton floating in Amanda’s stomach

 

===============================================================

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Thomas.”

 

“Hey Harold, how are you doing today?”

 

“I’m good, thanks.”

 

The doors to the bus shut and Harold drove off from the bus stop.  It was just like every other day for him: the same route, with the same people, at the same times.  But he loved it.  Nothing made him happier than to help get the people of this city to their destinations, safe and sound.

 

When he stopped at the bus stop outside of the mall, he opened the doors to let the people on.  Just as they went to shut again, a guy dove through them.

 

“You alright there, buddy?” Harold asked as he looked in the mirror and waited for a spot to pull out.

 

The man was hunched over and breathing as heavy as a human possibly could.  “You…you’ve gotta…get us out…of here!”

 

“Ok, ok, we’re going, calm down.  Where are you headed?”

 

“Not another stop, I mean we’ve gotta get out of this city!”

 

Harold sighed.  “And why do we need to get out of this city?” he answered, slightly mocking the man’s tone.

 

“T-there’s a giant naked girl coming this way, and she’s destroying everything in her path!  C’mon, step on it!”

 

Getting a bit annoyed with the man, Harold pulled the bus over, turned on the hazard lights, and got out of his seat.  He confronted the man.  “Ok, listen, dude, I don’t know what drugs you’re on, but you’re scaring my passengers, and I won’t have any of…”

 

Harold’s voice stopped when something from outside the bus drew his attention.  From behind the crazy guy, he saw exactly what the guy was talking about…a massive, chubby, naked girl.  “Hoooooly shit!”

 

Amanda was making her way towards the heart of the city.  After trampling through and over some small housing developments in the richer suburbs, she had gotten to the outskirts of the city itself, where the buildings started getting bigger.  As she walked further on, she noticed that more and more people and cars were driving away from her, instead of just being surprised when she arrived like the McDonalds guy was.

 

“AWW, WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING?  I’M NOT GOING TO HURT ANYONE…WELL, UNLESS YOU ALL KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!”  That didn’t work.  As she approached another small cul-de-sac area, she noticed that people were jumping into their cars and madly driving away from her.  She decided to show these people who the boss was.  “WELL IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO STAY HERE WITH ME, I’M GOING TO COME TO YOU!”  Looking around on the ground, Amanda spotted a bus that was pulling away from a stop.  “OH NO YOU DON’T!” she exclaimed as she reached down to pick it up.

 

Meanwhile, Harold had his foot pressed down on the gas pedal as far as it’d go, but unfortunately, the old city bus could only go just so fast.  He heard her say something over the hum of the engine, and when he looked back, he saw the giant girl reaching down towards him.  “Oh shit!” he yelled.  “C’mon, baby, go, go, go!”  However, it was to no avail.  The next thing he knew, the light from the sides of the bus went away and the bus came to a complete stop, sending some of the passengers tumbling forward.  Then his stomach dropped as if he was on a roller coaster.

 

Amanda had picked up the bus in her hand, which was more than large enough to pick it up with one hand.  She placed it in her other palm and examined it.  “OOOOO, LOOK AT ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE!  I SWEAR, THEY’RE MAKING TOYS LOOK MORE AND MORE REALISTIC EACH DAY!”

 

“HOLY SHIT!  HOLY FUCKING SHIT”

 

“AHHHH!!!”

 

“SOMEBODY SAVE US!”

 

The people on the bus were going crazy.  All Harold could do was sit in the driver’s seat and try to not freak out.  He opened up the window and screamed out to her.  “What are you doing?  Put us down!”

 

Amanda leaned in as close as she could get to the bus.  “Aww, don’t be scared, little guy,” she said a bit quieter.  “I just want to have some fun, and no one will play with me!”

 

“Please don’t kill us!”

 

“What?  Kill you?  Why do you think I’d so something like that?”

 

The crazy man clambered to the front and pushed Harold back out of the way.  He stuck his head out the window and yelled, “Because you’ve killed everyone else in your way, you fat bitch!”

 

Amanda’s blood started to boil almost instantly.  “WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU LITTLE SHIT!?”  She then let out a rage-filled scream.  “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST CALLED ME A FAT BITCH!  NOW YOU’RE ALL GONNA PAY!”  She lay down on the ground, not caring about what she crushed, and placed the bus, wheels-down, on her stomach.  She then looked down at her stomach and played with the bus like a little kid.  Making car noises, she wheeled the bus around and up to her boobs.  “OH LOOK, THE BUS HAS COME ACROSS TWO HUGE MOUNTAINS!  LOOKS LIKE WE’LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PASS!”  With the fingers on her free hand, she spread apart her boobs and pushed the bus between them.  Then she slowly started to let her boobs settle back together.  “OH NO!  IT’S A LANDSLIDE!  WE’RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!”  She let out a small moan as the cold metal rubbed along her soft boob flesh.  Just as her boobs were about to crush the bus, she pushed it through.  “YAY, WE MADE IT!  HOORAY!”

 

Back on the bus, before Amanda had sat down, Harold had pulled the crazy man back and punched his face in.  “Dude, shut the hell up, you’re gonna get us killed!”  But it was too late.  The giant girl had lain herself down and placed the bus on her stomach.  She then pushed the bus up towards her boobs.  Harold and some of the others on the bus (the ones who didn’t get broken bones from the sudden movements) stared out the front as the bus was pushed towards the girl’s cleavage.  Suddenly, as they were going between them, the walls of flesh started moving in closer and closer until they were squeezing in on the bus.  It went dark again, nearly pitch black.  The horrible sound of the metal being shaped and deformed blended in with her moans and the riders’ screams.

 

Just when they thought that the bus was going to collapse in on itself, light flooded into the bus again.  Amanda’s finger pushed the bus through the cleavage and onto the area below her neck but above her boobs.  Everyone let out a momentary sigh of relief before the bus was picked up again.

 

Amanda’s huge blue eye showed up again.  “IS EVERYONE OK, OR DID MY FAT BOOBS HURT YOU?”  Her voice was heavy with annoyance, but had a hint of arousal as well.  “WELL?  WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW?  IS MY ASS STILL FAT?”  Then an evil thought came to her mind.  “I’LL TELL YOU WHAT…WHY DON’T YOU GUYS TAKE A LOOK AT MY ASS AND LET ME KNOW IF IT REALLY IS TOO BIG!”  Amanda picked up the bus and stood up to squat a little.  She then took the bus and inserted it into her ass hole.    Once it was in there, she pulled it in and out of her butt.  Most of the people she did things with didn‘t like anything that had to do with anal, but for her, it was as turn on almost as much as it would be if she stuck it in her pussy.  She let out more moans of pleasure as the bus was pushed in and out of her ass.

 

On the bus, it was a living hell.  Not only was it pitch-black dark, but the contractions of the walls of her rectum (along with her boobs) had destroyed most of the windows.  People were lying on the floor, trying to stay as far away from her bowels as possible, but as Amanda got more and more active with them inside her, the hotter and smellier it got for the little people.

 

As Amanda was squatting and squeezing the bus with her butt, she suddenly lost her balance and fell back on her ass.  The force of her cheeks coming together and the ground pushing in on her pushed the bus deep inside her ass hole.

 

The pressure exerted on the bus was incredible.  Inside of it, the people were all stuck in the narrow open space that was left.  A couple passengers got stuck under some folds of metal as the bus was being crushed and were subsequently killed or severed in half from the sharp edges buckling in.  Harold was among the lucky few who were left in the middle, but their luck didn’t last long.  Eventually, the pressure from Amanda’s squeezing got high and fierce enough that the bus was turned into a narrow, elongated chunk of metal.

 

When she couldn’t feel them inside her anymore, Amanda relaxed her butt and let the bus remains fall out.  She then fell to the ground to the side and caught her breath.  As she lay on the ground and rolled back and forth in the cool breeze, all sorts of things got stuck to her sweaty body, things that would eventually fall off of her when she started walking again

 

Chapter 2 by bizyboy00

After swallowing her first tasty morsel and jacking her rear end with a bus, Amanda stood up, wiped some dirt and debris off of her, and looked around.  She put her hand above her head to block out the sun and saw the skyscrapers downtown.  Deciding it was time to make her mark on the city, she started walking towards the metropolis.  As she strode though the rest of the suburbs, cars, people, and everything else small enough was crushed underneath her thick soles.  Anyone unlucky enough to be in the space between her toes when she stepped was not spared either, as she loved scrunching her toes together to feel things ooze between her toes.  The blood of her unlucky victims matched the color of her toenail polish.

 

From what she remembered, one of the main routes out of the city ran through a valley between two small mountains.  Deciding that she wanted to have more fun, specifically something sexual, she headed towards the hills, which weren’t much more than dirt piles to her.  When she got there, she loudly squealed in excitement, jumped in the air, and dropped her massive ass on the road.  Sitting cross-legged, she looked around at the tiny cars.  ~Wow, I must’ve grown since before~ she thought to herself, noticing that the cars were now much smaller than the ones she crushed at the McDonalds.

 

“HI THERE, LITTLE PEOPLE!” she said I her cutest schoolgirl voice.  “I HOPE YOU DON’T MIND ME SITTING HERE, I’VE BEEN WALKING ALL DAY AND I NEED A REST!”  The realization of the new level of power she now had suddenly turned her on again.  Leaning back on her hands, Amanda closed her eyes and quietly moaned as the warm sun beat down on her.  A minute or two later, it just became too much for her.  Amanda lay back and spread her legs up against the hills, then proceeded to shove her fingers deep into her womanhood and fuck herself.  Loud moans escaped her mouth, along with a few other vulgarities.

 

“OH YES, THAT’S IT!  OOOOO!  YES, YES!”  It didn’t take much for her to get really wet, as the people nearest to her crotch still alive found out the hard way.  Waves of  juice seeped out and formed a puddle of thick goo, drowning the cars and bystanders that weren’t quick enough to get far enough away.  As she teased her clit, line-drive shots of cum went in all directions, hitting vehicles and people dozens of meters down the road, and even those who were running up the hills that were lucky enough to not be taken out by her flailing feet.


“OH MY GOD, GET INSIDE ME NOW!” Amanda suddenly yelled out.  Lurching up and reaching forward, she grabbed a handful of cars and shoved them inside her.  “YES!  FUCK ME!”  Reaching forward in ecstasy again, she spotted an 18-wheeler.  Grabbing it, she lined her fingers up along both sides of the rig like a pill and proceeded to rub her clit with the truck.  In, out, in, out, she could only imagine what the driver must have been thinking while she used him and his truck as a miniature dildo.  Eventually she let go of it and let it get crushed inside of her.  “OH BABY, THAT’S IT…THAT’S IT!  AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”  Laser shots of cum shot out of her and impacted the land all over.  Some people that were farthest away (because they started running at the first sign of her) were killed when a sticky wet mess of woman-juice shot out of the sky.  With a final scream, Amanda clenched her legs together and climaxed with a huge wave of cum.

 

Amanda lay back and tried to catch her breath, one hand above her head and the other on her leg next to its “hand-y work”.  All around her, it looked as if she had lay on a snowdrift to make a snow angle.  In front of her a small (to her) puddle had formed that had vehicles and miniature people floating in it.  Everything within the reach of her legs and feet was destroyed.  Just about every vehicle was completely flattened, including the paper-thin outline of the 18-wheeler she used.  The same power that did that left nearly no remnants of life, save for the occasional splatter of blood.  Where her ass had been had turned into a depression in the earth a dozen meters deep from when she brought her ass up and down repeatedly while she pleasured herself.

 

Deciding that she had enough with that little area, Amanda looked around and saw a city rising out over the horizon.  She took one last look at the area, smiled in satisfaction with what she had done, and started walking towards the city.

 

==========

 

Just south of the city on Route 29, Samantha was driving her 18-wheeler out of the city to her next destination.  It had already been a long day as she had been up since 5 delivering soda and candy to supermarkets and convenience stores.  What made it more annoying was the fact that it was just about noon so everyone was out on their lunch break.  Granted, it was a very nice spring day out, but time was money for her.

 

As she drove around a bend, she saw several sets of brake lights and people standing outside their cars.  Sam brought her truck to a stop and got out to look down the road towards where everyone was looking, but didn’t see anything.  Figuring it was an accident or possibly a landslide (being as the road traveled through a valley), Sam got back into her truck and rolled down her window, then flipped on her GPS to search for an alternate route.

 

All of the sudden, a loud, ear-piercing yell bellowed out throughout the valley.  Instantly, all of the windows on her rig blew out, sending glass all over the place.  When she looked up, Sam saw something that made her rub her eyes and slap herself in the face.  A chunky girl suddenly appeared, jumped into the air, and came crashing down to the ground, causing the largest earthquake that she had ever felt.  The giantess sat Indian-style, smiling widely as she playfully looked down at everything on the ground around her.  People were running for their lives as fast as they could.  Some ran into the woods and up the hills while others just sprinted in the opposite direction as Amanda.

 

Sam couldn’t move.  It was a combination of being too shocked to move and too turned on by the girl.  Not only was she a lesbian, but Samantha had always had a thing for bigger girls.  She slowly got out of the truck and stood on the steps of the cab, her eyes still fixed on the giantess.

 

Then she spoke.  Her voice was beautiful, but extremely booming.  Sam threw her hands over here ears as she spoke.  She struggled to get back into the cab of the truck.  When she got in, Sam rolled up the windows.  When she regained her head after nearly losing her hearing, Sam sat there and watched at what was unfolding in front (and above) her.  The plush giantess stretched backwards a bit, then put her legs up on the mountainsides and proceeded to start to finger herself.

 

“Oh…my…”  Sam was fortunate that her truck cab sat higher up and that no one was paying attention to her, or else they would’ve seen her unzip her pants and stick her hand down to her own pussy.  It didn’t take long before the cab of her truck started to smell of pussy and sex.  Most of it was hers, but with Amanda getting hotter and hotter, her smell was starting to spread across the area as well, especially as she started squirting all over the place.

 

“OH!  DOMINATE THOSE PEOPLE, YOU GIANTESS SLUT!  AHHHHH!”  Sam brought her other hand down to her womanhood.  She kicked her boots off and put her socked-feet up against the windshield.  Before she continued much more, she reached down to her glove box and pulled out her vibrator.  She turned it on and started to fuck herself with it.  Her mind went numb.  Nothing around her mattered anymore…not even seeing the giantess’s hand coming towards her.  But when the massive fingers grabbed the sides of the rig and picked it up, that got her attention.

 

The next thing she knew, she was flying at warp speed towards the gargantuan pussy, which shined in the sunlight from being so wet.  Without hesitation, Sam’s world became a living hell for her.  The largest pussy she had ever imagined came at her, then it all went dark.  Upon contact, the windshield on the cab blew in.  Immediately, a wave of hot love juice flowed in, along with her bulging hot pussy walls.  Sam covered her eyes to avoid the glass, but the forward-and-back motion of being thrust in and out.

 

After several times of going back and forth (and throwing up a couple times) in the dark, Sam realized that the other sounds behind the sloshing and squishing was the sound of her metal truck being crushed in on her.  Excitement and wonder soon turned to a mad dash to try and save her life, but there was no helping her.  Gradually, Amanda’s sexual pleasures brought the cab sides squeezing in on her.  It got smaller and smaller until Sam couldn’t move anywhere.  The pressure kept building up and the heat kept rising.  Amanda’s pussy flesh bulged in through the broken windows even further until it was pushing in on Sam from each direction.  The last sense she had was the immense pressure crushing her skull in.

 

===============================================================

 

News reporter Tara Davis didn’t even wait for the van to stop before she opened the passenger-side door and hopped out.  Her driver, cameraman Jared Smith, parked the van, jumped out and went in the back to get a camera.

 

Tara jogged to the same side as him.  “Thanks for coming out on such short notice, Jared.  I know this one could be a dangerous one.”

 

 “No problem, Mrs. D.  Besides, how often does someone get a chance to get wicked close-ups of a house-sized vagina and mountain-sized boobs?

 

Tara sighed. “Boys.”  She looked in the mirror and fixed her hair.  The mirror suddenly shook from a small tremor, which was accompanied by a dull thud.  Tara froze in her spot.  Another thud and tremor followed, a little stronger…followed by another.

 

“Ok, the camera’s all charged up and we’ve got a whole tape to use.”  Jared pulled out the camera and put it over his shoulder.  Just as he did, Tara looked around for a moment before the next tremor hit.  This time, the tremor was accompanied by a loud crashing sound.  Several high-pitched screams came from up the road.  When the two of them looked towards the sounds, they saw quite a scene: two taxis, a hot dog stand, other debris and several people all went straight into, and through, the side of an office building.

 

“Here we go,” Tara said.  Taking the hint, Jared looked into the eyepiece and focused in on her.  He pushed a button to tell the people back at the news building that he was ready to go, then held up a hand and silently counted down.  When he got to 1, Tara put the microphone up to her mouth.

 

“This is Tara Davis from Action 5 News reporting to you live from 3rd Street outside of Betty’s Diner.  We’ve received word of a massive giant naked woman heading towards the city.  Reports indicate that she’s already made her way through the suburbs and is headed downtown.  Her intentions aren’t known as of yet, but further reports show that she’s caused incredible damage wherever she goes…and we’re also getting in reports that she…oh my, it appears that she used the Dragon Valley Highway for sexual pleasure.  My God, everyone please heed the authorities’ warnings and get out of the city as quick as possible.”  A loud smash was heard in the background.  Tara’s attention was turned to the right of the camera screen.  “Jared, get a shot of her!”

 

Jared turned the camera to view the large naked BBW girl as she stomped down heavily onto a couple parked cars.  People were running past them, screaming in fear of their lives.

 

Tara had started to turn around when she realized that Jared wasn’t following.  She quickly reached back and pulled his arm.  “C’mon, let’s go!”  Jared kept the camera pointed towards the giantess as they ran for cover in a subway stairwell.  Tara put her hand over her ear and pushed her ear bud in as tight as possible.  “Are you guys still getting this?”

 

“Yes we are, Tara,” the response came.

 

“In all my years of news casting, I’ve never seen anything even close to this!”

 

“Oh man,” Jared said out loud, “look at the size of her!”

 

Amanda had stopped and put her hands on her hips.  “Aww, how come no one wants to stay and play with me?”  Her hand made its way down to her crotch, where she proceeded to finger herself a bit.  “Mmmmm, that truck felt so good inside me.  I’m still…I’m still so horny!”  Without any warning, Amanda let herself drop down to the earth, crushing several people and cars that somehow made it through unscratched in her initial walk-by.  Her feet and legs stretched out in front of her and out of the view of Tara.

 

“What’s she…oh my God, she isn’t!”  Tara nearly dropped her microphone when she realized what was going on.  Amanda had lay herself down and slid forward a bit at a time until her vagina was completely blocking the whole entryway where all of the onlookers were now running down into the subway…all except Jared.  “Jared, let’s go!”

 

He couldn’t move.    The heat and smell was so overpowering.  Jared looked up as he saw one set of fingers working the person-sized clit and the other spreading the lips aside.  From the back, he could hear her moans and heavy breaths.  The humidity was getting thicker and smellier as Amanda worked her womanhood for all it was worth.  Behind him, Tara tried to pull him down the stairs, but he pushed her off.

 

C’mon, you jackass, we’ve gotta move NOW!”

 

“NO!” Jared yelled back.  “It’s…so beautiful…there’s nowhere we can go now anyway, I might as well let my last few minutes on Earth be happy!”

 

Tara understood his thinking, and also understood that he was thinking with his dick.  However, he had a point…there was nowhere to go.  But that didn’t stop her from going down and joining the rest of the people who were trying to get as far away as possible.

 

Transfixed on the situation, Jared slowly put the camera down on the stairs, still running and pointing towards the exit, and tiptoed forward.  He reached out his arm like he was reenacting the Sistine Chapel roof painting and stalking like he was hunting an elusive prey.  To him, nothing else mattered…his impending death, his inability to take in a deep breath, or the fact that it was about a thousand degrees (which aided the breathing problems).

 

As he tiptoed closer, Amanda played with herself harder and harder, eventually pushing her fingers inside her.  When she did, the back of her hand hit the outside entry of the tunnel, sending some debris falling on and around Jared.  He paused briefly to make sure nothing was going to kill him, then continued.  The closer he got, the hornier Amanda got.

 

Moments after he made contact with her throbbing womanhood lips, a few things happened all at once:  First, Amanda’s moans changed to a loud, ear-piercing screem that shattered the windows on anything within a couple city blocks.  Even at his tiny size (compared to her), Jared’s hand added just enough stimulation to get her to climax.  Second, Amanda’s legs, which were supported by her feet that were dug into some buildings like she was sitting in an OBGYN’s chair and barely holding her weight, went flailing all around.  Her feet crashed all around inside the buildings they were already in, and then her heels came crashing down to the streets.  The impact created massive holes in the road that reached down to the subway system below.

 

The third thing that happened came at the very peak of her climax.  Amanda’s pussy exploded (again), except this time, the majority of the cum went right down into the subway.  Jared was killed instantly when he was blown back and plastered against the wall.  The ensuing flood of cum flowed down into the subway platform, where Tara and everyone else trapped down there gathered.  The hot, sticky mess knocked over kids and people who weren’t standing sturdy enough when the initial knee-high flood came through.

 

But that was just the beginning.  The initial wave of cum knocked the train cars off the track and against the openings of the tunnels, essentially blocking the tunnels off.  As Amanda continued to squirt her juices, the subway station continued to fill up.  Tara, who had climbed up onto a bench, realized she still had her microphone and decided to still do her job, despite the lack of a camera.  What she didn’t realize was that when Jared released the camera as he died, the camera floated down the river of cum and into the main area, still recording.

 

“I don’t know if you guys can still hear me back at the station, but it’s utter chaos in this tunnel.  I don’t know what it’s like outside, but the giant woman’s actions of pleasuring herself is filling the subway station with cum.  People are drowning as the tunnel fills up--LET GO OF ME, GET OFF!--I’m standing on a bench and the fluid is up to my knees!  I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be able to--AHHHH!”

 

Tara suddenly felt a tug at her dress that dragged her off the bench and face-first into the sticky goo.  She struggled through the thickness to get back to the surface.  It was so hard to breathe when she was above it all, but now that she was immersed in it, it was a hundred times worse.  Her legs rubbed up against what felt like bodies.  The level rose higher until her head was a few inches under the ceiling.  Taking her last big breath, Tara ducked under the surface and held her breath as long as possible before finally succumbing to needing a breath.  When her body instinctively tried to take in air, all she got was lungs full of cum.  Her final thoughts were of what the people watching and hearing all of this from their homes miles away were thinking.

 

Meanwhile, the news anchors back at the station were stunned.  They had made the decision to show the live video of what was going on, even though it was a naked woman, but they never would have imagined that they’d see what they did.  The naked woman, the panicking crowd, the massive vagina, and the deaths brought on by the giant woman’s sexual pleasures.

 

Minutes after the camera went blank and the sounds all stopped, the news casters Jim and Amy looked around nervously, Jim trying not to throw up and Amy wondering what to do next.  Fortunately, the station broke to a commercial break.

 

Chapter 3 by bizyboy00

 “Mister Lewis, care to tell the class what you find so funny”

 

All eyes on the room went from their teacher, Dr. Laura Feldman, to Mark Lewis.  He was sitting in the back of the room with a small smile on his face.  “I, uh, I mean…”  He stowed his cell phone into his pocket, but his teacher wasn’t stupid.

 

“This is the last time I’m going to tell the class this…if I find anyone else texting during my class, EVERYONE gets a pop quiz on the material that I would’ve gone over for that day, get me?”  The entire class shook their heads, and a couple of them quietly said “yes”.  “Good.  Now, take out your books and turn to page 125.”

 

Everyone took out their textbooks and turned to the requested page.  A couple of them looked back and cast some disgusted looks back at him.  Mark opened his book and turned to the specified page.  Dr. Feldman started talking about early Roman civilization, which Mark quickly tuned out of his mind.  ~God, I wish this class would just end already!~ he thought to himself.

 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

 

Mark was thrown back and out of his desk by the explosion.  Debris went everywhere, his classmates were screaming.  While pieces of the building kept falling, Mark covered his head and curled up to protect himself from as much as he could while praying that he be allowed to live.  When the sounds of the room falling apart stopped, Mark looked up from his spot.  There was dust and debris all over the place.  Some of his classmates were lying on the floor, not moving at all.  The only ones who started to stir were his teacher and a girl who was also in his biology class.

 

The bright sunlight from outside shown through the area where the wall to his classroom used to be.  He crept up to the edge of where the floor and wall ended and looked around.  Below him, there were people stirring around in the classroom.  He could see the back end of an upside-down car.

 

“Well that explains the explosion,” he said out loud.  Panicked screams drew his attention back into the quad.  Mark saw people running from the left of his field of vision to the right, towards the main entry into the quad, which ran under a tall bell tower.

 

“AWWWW, COME BACK, I JUST WANNA PLAY!”

 

The loud, high-pitched female voice bellowed through the area.  Mark looked around for the source of the voice, but soon got his answer.  A chubby naked woman about the size of the quad stood towering above the east quad section.  Mark watched in horror as she stepped over the building and into the quad.  Her left foot made quick work of three students running as fast as they could away from her.  Some of the survivors a little farther ahead looked back and breathed a sigh of relief, however that relief was short-lived.  As Amanda brought her other leg over, her foot caught the top of the building.  It promptly broke through the building, but not before causing her to trip.  The resulting impact from her boob-first fall squished another dozen people.

 

Amanda lay there for a few seconds and looked at the people in front of her who she just missed.  “Hey there, little people.  Mmm, you all look so delicious.  I wonder if you taste as good as that drive-thru dude!”  Amanda reached out and started picking up people and placing them in her other hand.   “Hmm, this one looks pretty good…OOO, and this one too!  And I think I’ll have one of these, and these, and these!”

 

The playfulness of this giant girl was both very disturbing and very hot to Mark.  He watched as she picked them up from her palm and tossed each screaming person into her mouth, one by one.  The other girl in his class and Dr. Feldman both came up beside him to witness what was going on.  “Oh…oh my God!” Dr. Feldman stammered.  “How…why!?”

 

“I don’t know,” Mark quietly said.

 

Meanwhile, Amanda continued eating everyone she could get her hands on.  When she tired of it, she stood up and looked around.  Her eyes settled in on something.  “Now THAT looks like fun!” she exclaims.  Amanda started walking towards the end of the quad opposite the end she fell in from.  She towered over everything!  The quad buildings were only a few stories tall, but they still barely came up her calves.

 

“Where the hell is she going?” the other girl said.

 

“Hopefully far away from here,” Dr. Feldman replied.  Unfortunately, she couldn’t have been more wrong.  In fact, Amanda was about to make herself very comfortable.  They watched as she stepped over the quad and turned to face the tall bell tower

 

Amanda reached down in front of her.  Mark, Dr. Feldman and Mark’s other classmate couldn’t see what she was doing because she had her back to them, but they had a good idea.  There was a class in the bell tower examining the bells themselves that wasn’t smart enough to escape when Amanda first arrived, who had a great view of it all.  They watched in awe from inside as she spread her massive pussy lips and wrapped them around the tip.  Slowly, Amanda relaxed her knees as she let her womanhood engulf the makeshift dildo.

 

“OOOOO…MMMMM!”  Amanda’s moans reminded Mark of all those porno videos he had on his computer.  Her up-and-down motions left a shiny residue all over the tower.  Since the tower wasn’t completely enclosed, Amanda’s juices dripped into the area where the class was huddled as close to the center as possible.  Down at her feet, the ground was crumbling as her toes scrunched with each compression.  Below her, in the basement, the roof of the studio started to crumble from the weight.  Eventually, her feet crashed through the ground and into the basement level, crushing the people stuck below.  It also caused her to lose her footing, causing her to fall backwards.  As she did, the bell tower snapped in half like a twig, leaving part of it (with the class still inside) inside her vagina.

 

When she fell on her back, Amanda crushed everything that came in contact with her skin was squished flat.  The ensuing destruction of the building, coupled with the tremors created from the fall itself, caused a domino effect that made the rest of the buildings begin to collapse.  Seeing this, Mark grabbed Dr. Feldman and the other girl by their wrists.

 

“JUMP!”  He pulled them out the opening with him.  Fortunately, they were only two floors in this part of the academic quad, so the fall was a relatively short one.  They tucked and rolled, and just in time.  When Mark looked back up, the building where they just were was in the process of collapsing.  Mark turned his attention back to Amanda, who was laughing at the situation they way a drunk person would after they fell down while walking.

 

“MMMMM, YOU ALL CRUNCH SO GOOD!”  Amanda looked to her left and noticed that there were still people and uncrushed objects in the quad.  She then raised her arms high above her head and rocked back and forth a couple times.  After the third time, she continued to her left and started rolling.

 

Seeing this, the trio started to run, but Dr. Feldman couldn’t keep up.  She reached down to her leg, which must’ve broken after they jumped.  The other girl noticed this and tried to turn around to go help her, but Mark pulled her arm to keep her running.  The rumbling of Amanda’s rolling got louder and stronger.  Dr. Feldman’s pained screams suddenly got louder, then were cut off.  Looking back again, Mark estimated that they were going to get crushed by the giant girl’s boobs.  ~Hell of a way to go~ he thought to himself.

 

A crazy idea came to him.  He grabbed his classmate by her wrist and stopped, yanking her to a stop as well.

 

“What the fuck are you doing?” she yelled.

 

“Hopefully the right thing.”  Behind him, Amanda’s body caught up to them  Darkness came over them as her body blocked out the sunlight and fell upon them.  The two of them fell to the ground and covered their heads (as if it would protect them from thousands of tons of woman).  The smell and heat of Amanda’s sweaty skin surrounded them, but the death-bringing pressure never touched them.  Their ears popped and through their closed eyes, they could suddenly see sunlight again.

 

Mark opened his eyes and looked around.  Amanda was still rolling away from them, her tremors becoming smaller in scale.  He let out a laugh of success, which made the other girl open her eyes and wrap her arms around him.  They both looked around and noticed a massive depression on each side of them with smaller deeper holes in the middle of them.  They had stopped in the exact area where her cleavage let them live.

 

“It’s ok, Deanna,” he said, suddenly remembering her name.  He held her in his arms and kissed her forehead as she quietly cried.  The two of them were so caught up in the moment with each other that they didn’t even hear Amanda rolling back.  By the time Mark noticed, Amanda’s body was just overhead.  It was all so quick that by the time Mark went to scream, Amanda’s shoulder came crashing down on them, erasing them from existence.

 

===============================================================

 

Steven Briggs, the city’s fourth-term mayor, pushed the power button on the remote to shut off the TV on the wall across the office from him.  His secretary, the deputy mayor and police chief were also there with him.  A morning that seemed to be going well, suddenly turned tragic and deadly with the appearance of this massive giant woman.  After the first newscaster and her camera man had been murdered at her sexual whims, along with dozens of other people trapped in the subway, other news stations across the country had started to cover it.  The last thing he saw was the giant girl walking away from the college that she had just used for more of her sexual pleasures.

 

“Not exactly how I wanted to get our city on the map,” he said dryly but jokingly.

 

“Indeed,” the police chief answered.  “What do you want to do about this?”

 

“I want you to get your people out there to help get as many people out of the city as possible.”  He turned to his secretary.  “Louise, can you initiate the Emergency Weather alarm?”

 

“For a giant woman attack?” he replied.

 

“I know this doesn’t exactly qualify as an environmental emergency, but I think by now, people will get the hint that it’s time to get the hell out of here.”

 

“Very well, sir.”  The line closed.  Steve turned back to the police chief.  “Chief, I don’t want to keep you from your duties.”

 

Chief Robinson stood up at attention briefly.  “Yes sir.”  He spun on his heels and left the room, leaving Steve and his deputy mayor, Jason Tynes.

 

“So what do we do now, Steve?” Jason asked.

 

Steve stood there for a few seconds and thought.  “I say we go out and meet her.”

 

“What!?”

 

“You heard me,” Steve said.  “Let’s go get to a helicopter and go out and talk to her.  We might be able to at least stop her for a short time…enough time to let more people evacuate.”

 

He was right, and Jason knew it.  Jared stretched his arms out and sighed.  “Well, I guess I better go get my suit jacket back on.”

 

About twenty minutes later, the escorted Chrysler they took arrived to where Amanda was rubbing herself up against a skyscraper.  The two of them got out of the car.  Amanda’s body rubbing up against the building made a speaking noise similar to if you ran a dirty finger across a window.  The sound of crumbling concrete and breaking glass could occasionally be heard.  At one point, her knee smashed a hole into the side of the building, revealing the insides.  A few people fell out of the gaping hole to the hard ground beneath.  Only one of the four that fell survived, but all of them were quickly erased from existence when Amanda stepped forward closer to the building.

 

“Well, this was a good idea,” Jason said half-jokingly.

 

Steve chuckled a little bit.  “Look at it this way.  If we die here, the people of what’s left of the city will have to deal with that bitch Regina Anderson, and we won’t!”

 

The two of them shared a laugh over it and then they both looked back up at Amanda.  Steve picked up the megaphone he was carrying to his mouth.  “Excuse me, ma’am!  This is Mayor Steven Briggs and I require your attention!”

 

Amanda stopped humping the corner of the building and looked around.  “WHERE ARE YOU?” she blared.

 

“I’m down past your left foot.”

 

Upon hearing ‘left foot’, Amanda instinctively wiggled her toes, further ruining the ground beneath her feet.  She then looked down around her foot and saw a couple police cars and a black luxury car.  Upon finding them, Amanda moved away from the building and bent over to look at them closer.  “OH, THERE YOU ARE!”  Steve and the rest of them put their hands over their ears so they didn’t go deaf from her voice.  “Oops, I’m sorry,” she said quieter.  “What can I do for you, Mister Mayor?”

 

“Well, to start, I’d like to ask you where you came from.”

 

“That, sir, is a very good question.”  Amanda looked behind her and sat herself down as carefully as possible.  “I was lying down on my couch when I dozed off.  I woke up feeling really hot for some reason.  I was also completely naked, as you can see.  At first, I was quite scared, especially when I looked around and saw that I was taller than most of the buildings.  And the really weird thing is that I seem to be getting bigger every now and then.”

 

Steve put the megaphone down and turned to Jason.  “She’s getting bigger!?”  They exchanged worried looks before Steven turned back to her and spoke into the megaphone.  “Why have you chosen to cause so much damage?”

 

“Damage?”  Amanda looked around a bit, and then it came to her.  “Oh, yeah, that…well, how else do you expect a giant girl to get off when her cunt is the size of an airplane?”

 

“She’s got a point.”

 

The new voice almost made the two men jump.  Turning around, they both saw Chief Robinson.  “Dear God, Dennis, don’t do that!” Steve said.

 

“Sorry.  My officers are handling the evacuation.  Fortunately, much of the population was a few steps ahead of us so it’s just a matter of keeping crowd control.  The rest is out helping EMT units to treat the injured.”  He pointed up to Amanda.  “How it going with her?”

 

“Well,” Jason started, “we’re getting some answers.”

 

“Hi Mister Officer!” Amanda cutely said.

 

“Hello there!” Dennis yelled up.

 

“Getting back to business,” Steve continued into the megaphone, “while I understand your sexual needs and wants, I cannot condone your actions as of late.  You’ve caused a high amount of damage and it’s estimated that you’ve killed over eight thousand people.”

 

It was expected that Amanda would show some remorse for those people, but the answer they got was probably as far from that as possible.  “So?” she responded without missing a beat.  “You’re all nothing but ants to me…very tasty and sexually-satisfying ants.  Think about it.  When you walk down the sidewalk, do you look closely to the ground and avoid all the bugs you can?  No, because they’re much smaller and completely harmless, which is what all of you now are to me!”

 

Chills went down the spines of everyone that was in earshot of her.  “You know that we’re people, just like you!” Steve yelled up to her.  “You have no right to treat us like this!”

 

“Oh yeah?”  Amanda’s face changed from an amusing to serious to pissed off in a fairly quick beat.  She stood up and lifted her foot above the car that the men came in.  They dove to the side just as she dropped her foot down and flattened the car and the aide that was standing next to it.  She then picked up her other foot and brought it down on the police car even harder, killing the officer that drove Chief Robinson.  All of them looked up at her from the ground, as she was now standing over them.  “DOES THIS LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS!?”

 

Steve, Jason, and Chief Robinson were running down the road away from her as fast as they could.  Behind them, they could hear (and feel) Amanda’s massive footsteps crashing down repeatedly.  The sounds of her crashing her fists through the skyscrapers around her also echoed throughout the city.

 

“Well that was smart,” Jason said.

 

“Just shut up and run,” Steve responded.

 

Robinson, who was a bit out of shape for being such a long-term officer, suddenly stopped and turned around.  He drew his pistol and let out a loud war-like scream.

 

Seeing this, Amanda stopped stomping and put her hands on her hips.  “Now is that any way to treat a lady?” she mockingly said.  When the microscopic bullets stopped firing, she slid her foot forward and separated her bit and second toes.  She made sure to get him in between them before she relaxed her toes and clamped him between them.  Amanda then put her hand up against a building and leaned against it.

 

“I wonder if I still have my soccer skills.”  She then lifted her foot up quickly and spread her toes.  The momentum of the foot flew Chief Robinson into the air.  As he started to drop, Amanda quickly brought her foot back, then forward with speed unrivaled by any racecar.

 

The impact was unimaginable.  Chief Robinson’s body was slammed with the force of a hundred speeding 18-wheelers.  However, while death wasn’t too far off for him, it was not entirely painless.  When the arch of her foot impacted him, from the waist down (where it impacted first) was destroyed from the sheer force, evident by the spot of blood on her foot.  The rest of his body was sent flying through the air down to the end of the road, where his screaming upper body smashed through an office building, much to the surprise and horror of the business people watching all of this unfold from several blocks away.

 

While they were running, Steve and Jason watched as their now former police chief soared to his death.  “Holy shit, she’s going crazy!” Steve yelled.

 

Behind them, Amanda was indeed going crazy.  After she kicked Chief Robinson, she started punching buildings and kicking everything in reach of her swinging feet.  She then suddenly started walking down the street, except it wasn’t exactly a “walk”.  As she walked, she twirled around and skipped in the air like she was running through an open field on a beautiful spring day.  Each leap and bound caused a mini earthquake.  Also, anyone that was up against the windows to watch what was going on up the road was now in danger from her flailing arms and her body as she bounced off the buildings.

 

Looking down to the end of the road, she saw where it came to an intersection.  The building right at the end of the road had a small hole where Chief Robinson had unceremoniously had his life ended.  She glanced on the ground and noticed that the mayor and deputy mayor were nowhere to be seen.  Deciding to have a little more fun, Amanda stopped, squatted down and placed her hand out in front of her.  She balanced on it and got in her best football-player stance.

 

“Green forty-two!  Green forty –two!  Set…HIKE!”  Using moves that would impress even John Elway, Amanda tucked an imaginary ball to her chest and ran forward.  She bounced off buildings on both sides of the road, pretending that they were defenders.  “She could go all the way!  She’s at the thirty…the twenty…the ten…the five…”  Just as she said the word five, she jumped in the air and dove forward, straight into the skyscraper at the end of the road.  Her body crashed through it with the loudest crashing noise anyone had ever heard.  Her momentum carried her straight through that building and the one behind it, causing both to immediately fall in on their destroyed bases.  When she hit the ground, she slid on the ground a little bit and came to rest just outside the park.  “TOUCHDOWN!” she yelled through playful schoolgirl giggles.

 

The feeling of the buildings falling on and around her body was an extreme turn-on.  It felt like she had vibrators covering her whole body.  She reached down through the mess and started to finger herself as she rolled around in her destruction.  Most of the lucky people that somehow managed to survive the destruction from the buildings, either on the ground or in the debris on her body, were quickly taken care of by her slightest movements.  The only ones who survived for a while managed to fall into her belly button, but would later be killed from the fall from her stomach when she stood up.

 

Fingering her pussy turned out to be a deadly idea for those who were still in the area.  Steve and Jason were still running away from Amanda when she suddenly ran past them, knocking into buildings and squishing anything that got in her path.  The two of them dove into a side alley as her thunderous footsteps barreled past, then peaked out to watch in horror as she dove head-first, from an all-out sprint, into a cluster of skyscrapers.  It sounded and felt like a bomb had hit the city.  A few moments after the buildings had fallen, the horrific sounds of scared people and sirens filled their ears again.

 

Chapter 4 by bizyboy00

Janelle placed one of her bags in the overhead compartment and sat in her aisle seat.  She was on her way over to Europe to work on a new novel, and this was her first time on a jumbo jet, or any plane for that matter, and she was a bit nervous.  The sound of the engines powering up filled her ears as the plane was pushed back from the terminal and started taxiing down to the end of the runway.  A couple minutes later, they came to a stop.

 

“Good afternoon, everyone, this is the captain speaking.  It looks like there are a few other planes ahead of us, but I don’t think it should take much more than twenty minutes.  Thank you for your patience, and we’ll be up in the air soon.”

 

Janelle looked out the window of the jet and looked over at the skyline of the city.  Just as she turned her head back around to look at the stewardess giving the pre-flight info, something caught her eye.  She slid over to the other seat and looked out again.  This time she saw it a bit clearer and noticed the smoke rising up from somewhere downtown.

 

Then she saw something that made her wonder if she was seeing things from being nervous.  The figure of a giant naked woman rose from between a couple buildings.  Janelle reached into her bag and took out her camera.  When she aimed the camera towards the city, she zoomed in just in time to see the woman try to squeeze between two skyscrapers.  When she zoomed in as far as she could and took a picture, Janelle was astonished to actually see people falling out of the buildings as the woman’s stomach was too big to fit between the buildings.

 

By now other people had seen what was going on and were pressing their faces against the plane windows to witness it.  Some of the men were taking pictures, laughing about the size of her tits and the smoothness of her pussy, while some of the mothers were preventing their children from looking.  It didn’t take long for everyone on the plane to realize that the giantess was heading straight for the airport.

 

“Where did she come from?”

 

“Look at the size of her tits!”

 

“Man, I’d love to pound THAT!”

 

For a while, the feeling on the plane was more humorous than serious, but that quickly changed when the giant girl walked up to a jumbo jet that was about to take off and stepped right in the middle of it.  The width of her foot covered about a third of the jet’s length.

 

Immediately, the people on the plane began to panic.  Since they had already started to taxi, they weren’t connected to the terminal anymore.  They watched in horror as the giantess walked up to a smaller plane and bit off the front end.  She spit the fuselage out, which landed on the nearby highway and exploded.  She then brought the open fuselage end to her eye and peered in.

 

“OOO, IT’S JUST LIKE A TWINKEE!  THE BEST PART IS THE INSIDE!”  Amanda brought the plane above her head, tilted it downwards, and shook it like a Tic-Tac container.  Janelle watched in horror as people fell out of the plane and into the giant girl’s mouth.  A couple people missed her mouth and fell down onto her boobs.  Since they were so smooth, there was nothing to hold on to, so they just plummeted to their death.

 

Behind her, Janelle could hear the stewardesses trying to get the door open so they could escape, but the door wouldn’t budge.  “It’s stuck!” one of them yelled.

 

“Oh my God, we’re all going to die!”

 

Panic finally set in.  People were doing everything they could to try and get the doors open, but they weren’t budging.  Finally, one of the stewardesses broke the glass to the “Emergency Blow” button, which blew the door open.  But it was too late. Amanda had found their plane and was already a couple strides from it.  Janelle looked out as a couple people jumped down the yellow emergency ramp and started to run, only to be squished by the largest red toes she had ever seen.

 

Janelle was about ready for a nervous breakdown.  No one knew what to do.  What COULD be done?  How do you escape from a giant person who covers twice the length of a 747 in one stride?

 

A massive earthquake accompanied watching as the giant girl dropped down to take a seat.  The ground cracked and bent inwards towards where her ass hit.  Janelle looked out the open doorway up at the girl’s face.  She was a chubby girl, but she had a very pretty face…not that it made her any less deadly.

 

The giantess then reached out towards the plane and picked it up in her hand.  The feeling of moving so quickly and so suddenly made Janelle (and most of the people on the plane) sick to their stomach.  Her hand being around most of the fuselage made it impossible to see where they were going.  Janelle only hoped that her death would be a quick one.  Remembering from how the people in the other plane died a few minutes ago, she got up and ran to the back of the plane.  Once there, she opened the bathroom door and locked herself inside.

 

Give what they already witnessed, the people on the plane expected to be eaten alive.  They were partially correct, they were going to be eaten, but not between the lips of her mouth.  Realizing that the plane was just the right size, Amanda placed the plane on the lips of her vagina.  Grabbing it like a dildo, she rubbed the tip against the outside and a bit inside to reach her clit.

 

This made her go wild again.  She was already still a hot mess from her sexual exploits so far.  There was nothing else she could think of other than getting to her next climax.  Many of the people in the terminals, the other planes on the ground, and even the planes circling the airport on approach, were watching all of this going on while the air traffic controllers tried desperately to reroute all of the incoming air traffic.

 

Some of the smarter people on the ground were running away as fast as they could.  But most of the ones who were within striking distance of her flailing sexed-up ended up regretting staying in the area.  Amanda’s body rolled around on the ground.  Occasionally, her body would spasm pretty hard, causing her legs and feet to flail around.  The main air traffic control tower got hit by her pinkie toe, but it was hit hard enough to make it collapse.  Many areas of the main terminal also fell victim to her whims.  Dozens of the remaining people, who weren’t smart enough to run for their lives, ended up getting smashed by her legs or feet, or falling debris from the afore mentioned body parts.

 

Back inside Janelle’s plane, it was hell.  When Amanda started pushing it deeper into her, it got dark inside the plane, then light, then dark again, then light again, over and over and over.  And if that wasn’t bad enough, the quick motions got quicker and quicker as she got more and more turned on.  The motions had also thrown Janelle out through the bathroom door.  Since Amanda was holding the plane at a downward angle (she was lying on her back by now with her legs out like she was in an OBGYN’s chair), Janelle had to hang tightly to the doorway of the bathroom stall.

 

Suddenly, the loud screeching sound of metal being ripped apart filled her ears, and it was all she could to make herself not plug her ears.  Looking down below her dangling body and through the darkness, she saw the plane being squeezed and ripped apart.  The way the people were holding on for dear life reminded her of the people from the movie “Titanic” tried to hold on as the ship sank.  But this time, instead of going into freezing cold water, they would be forever lost inside the giant girl’s womanhood.

 

It was all so surreal for Amanda.  She could feel her muscles working on the fuselage of the plane as if someone was eating a popsicle.  If it hadn’t been such a deadly affair, it would’ve been truly amazing.

 

As she contemplated just letting go and having it all end, Janelle noticed that the door to the other bathroom stall was unlocked and swinging open.  Using the last of her energy, she reached up and pulled herself into the open stall.  Once inside, she locked the door and held herself in place as best she could.  She also noticed that it was getting hotter and smellier as time went by, which most likely meant that the plane was being pushed farther and farther into the giant girl’s pussy.  The sounds of crazed voices and screams also lessened, which meant that fewer people were left.

 

Amanda had picked up another plane and started sucking on it while she jacked her pussy with the other plane.  Basically, it all became her personal porno video.  She imagined that she was sucking a huge cock while having another shoved deep inside her.  The idea that there were people struggling for life inside of her, while she pleased herself, made it all that much hotter.

 

After jacking herself to a hard, squirting, cum-filled orgasm, Amanda lay there for a couple of minutes to catch her breath.  She threw the plane that she was sucking on back towards the city, where it slammed through several buildings.  The other plane, most of which was squished into a much-smaller and tighter cylinder, she pulled out of her vagina and placed on the ground.  “T-thank you, little p-people,” she stuttered as she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

A few hours later, Amanda woke up to the sounds of sirens and voices.  She opened her eyes.  It was dark, but some light came from both sides of her.  Turning her head, she saw miniature emergency vehicles and flood lights all around her.  There were also tanks and other military vehicles.

 

“Attention ma’am!  This is Colonel Garret Porter.  Can you hear me?”

 

“Yeah, I can hear you,” Amanda replied, remembering to talk a bit quieter.

 

“Good.  Now, we want you to remain exactly where you are.  We are trying to rescue any survivors we can find from your destruction and any movements from you may cause more damage.”

 

Amanda chuckled.  “Oh, you mean like this?”  On the word ‘this’, she wiggled the toes on her left foot, which lay on its side, directly into the side of the airport.  The building crumbled between her toes.

 

“Stop that at once!” Colonel Porter yelled.  “Don’t make us shoot at you!”

 

Amanda stopped wiggling her toes.  “You…you’d shoot at little ol’ me?” she said cutely.

 

“I don’t want to, but I’ve been given the authority to do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of the people!”

 

Looking around her body a bit, Amanda saw soldiers and police officers standing in a circle all around her.  She laughed.  “Oh, this is SO cute!” she said.  “But I think you guys should worry more about your safety than everyone else’s, because you don’t know if I’m doing to do something like…THIS!”  She picked up her foot and slammed it down on a group of soldiers and vehicles.  “Or THIS!”  She lifted the same foot up and brought it down on another group of people.

 

“STOP AT ONCE!” Porter yelled, but his voice could not be heard over the sound of parts of the airport collapsing from the earthquakes.  “OPEN FIRE!”

 

Amanda’s fun was suddenly interrupted by a stinging feeling that came across the left side of her body.  Looking back, she saw that the tanks and soldiers were firing on her.  Fortunately for her, her tough skin and chubby body stature, she was mostly unharmed from the attack.  “YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!  I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY SHOT ME!  NOW YOU’RE GONNA GET IT!”

 

Without waiting to hear a response, Amanda stood up to her full height and brushed herself off.  She then raised her foot up, to where her knee was bent at a 90-degree angle, and proceeded to stomp everything out of existence.  Military personnel, emergency personnel, and civilians alike began running in all directions, but mostly to no avail.  It was hell for the people.  No one was safe from her scorn.  Amanda’s massive bare feet turned everyone into small red spots on the ground and her soles.  When she realized that many of the people were dead and mostly vehicles remained, she put her feet together and started crushing the vehicles with her heels.  She also bounced on her toes as well, using her toes one at a time to crush some of the fleeing people.

 

Amanda felt another orgasm coming on, but this time she decided to just go with it while she crushing everything.  At one point, she started humming her favorite song and danced along to the beat.  She kept this up until the entire airport looked like a warzone.  All that remained was the broken frames and foundations of the various buildings and hangars.  Body parts and bloodstains covered much of the land.  The only things that moved or made sound was a couple people who were only partially squished but left to die, or stuck under debris.

 

After thoroughly destroying just about everything else, Amanda stopped and looked around, then looked back up at the city.  The smoke from the fires in the city was still visible in the light from the full moon.  There were also floodlights and the low flashes of emergency lights.  “Well, I must say, this was a much more productive day than I had expected!” she said to herself.  “I guess it’s time to move on.”  With that, she turned around and headed off away to find her next adventure.

 

 

Epilogue:

 

The damage the city suffered was immense, but the emotional toll was even higher.  Search-and-rescue workers didn’t just find bodies, but partial bodies and body parts.  In some areas, they had to work through layers of thick vagina slime to get to the bodies.

 

However, some people survived with very few injuries.  Among the relatively unharmed survivors was Janelle.  She was found the next day by rescuers who heard her impassioned cries for help.  Later on, she would go on to write a series of descriptive erotic giantess stories that would help bring the giantess fetish into the main stream (not that it hadn’t gotten bigger since the whole Amanda situation).

 

Also among the survivors were Mayor Steven Briggs and Deputy Mayor Jason Tynes.  Somehow, the buildings they were hiding between were spared from taking too much damage.  Unfortunately, the same couldn’t be said for their political careers.  When the public found out that their comments actually led the giant girl to go ballistic, neither of them got re-elected.

 

 

That city wasn’t the last one that Amanda would have an “impact” on…

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3045