All in the Family by Emma Gear
Summary: A sequel to a previous story, commissioned by aaron from this site. This is a sequel to, "Family Matters" by me.

A few years have passed since Katherine Beaumont, a normal sized girl in a family of giantesses, has had her adventures with her aunt and mother.

She lives on her own now, and is having a party with her friends when she gets a visit from an old family member, who has some other plans for her weekend.

SPECIAL NOTE! This story has 2 alternate endings! The reader is left to decide which ending they would like to see. Chapters 3 and 4 are the 2 alternate endings!
Categories: Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Feet Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6134 Read: 44046 Published: October 09 2012 Updated: October 09 2012
Story Notes:
Feedback, constructive criticism, etc is very much appreciated!

1. Bump in the Night by Emma Gear

2. A Familiar Guest, and a Dilemma by Emma Gear

3. Melissa by Emma Gear

4. Faye by Emma Gear

Bump in the Night by Emma Gear
Shaking with abject terror, the blood-streaked girl walked slowly. The seemingly empty house she had been investigating looked like it'd been abandoned for ages, but the wet blood staining the walls disproved that.

Kat inhaled sharply. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she was afraid of what was behind the closed door.

The girl reached a door, her shaky hands trying to get a firm grip on the knob. She'd seen enough horrifying things to last a lifetime, and wanted no part of whatever was waiting for her behind that door.

She turned the knob.

Slowly, very slowly, she pushed the door forward.

Suddenly, a bloody hand thrust through the gap! Sharp fingernails cut into the bare flesh of the girl's arm, while she struggled to free herself from the hand's powerful grip.

A cacophony of terrified screams rang through the room, Kat's being the loudest among them.

"Oh, Oh man, that... oh man." Kat stammered. "Th-This movie might be just a bit TOO scary for me. I think I.. I think I'm gonna go get a drink."

Leaving the room slowly, Kat moved through the nicely sized living room, and turned a light on once she'd reached the kitchen. The warm glow of the bulb comforted her, and she set about the task of pouring herself a drink

Then, the ground beneath her feet shook.

It was subtle, and accompanied by a second, louder cacophony of screams from the living room, where her close friends were. Figuring she'd imagined it, Kat shrugged it off, and started pouring glass of water she'd made down her throat.

It was refreshing. All the terrified screams the movie night had provided were beginning to affect her vocal chords, and she enjoyed her moment away from it all.

Again, a vibration ran through the floor. This time, it was definitely not just Kat's imagination. Her home had been built specifically to resist earthquakes, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel them in the ground.

Setting her empty glass on a counter, Kat ran through her home and out the front door. She was wondering what caused the quakes, as her mother was off making a public appearance in another town. Surely she wouldn't be home two days before she said she'd be?

Stepping outside quickly, Kat found herself staring down a towering pair of flip flops. Ten perfect toes rest in the footwear, and seemed delighted at Kat's appearance.

"Kathy! Is that you?" The giantess's powerful voice called down.

Kat wanted to slip back inside her home and pretend the last minute never happened. She knew it was impossible though, with those huge, blue eyes watching her so high above. Reason being, the feet in front of her home belonged to Kat's older sister, Melissa.

Katherine Beaumont, an ordinary girl from an extraordinary family, was born as a regular baby girl. A completely ordinary beginning to an ordinary person's life, Katherine was the younger of two in a family of giantesses. Her mother towered hundreds of feet into the air, as did her older sister as she grew up. It was an awkward life, but her family's status afforded her certain privileges, and as soon as she was eighteen she'd been allowed to move out of her mother's home. With her mother being the head of the government for their small town, a comparatively minuscule home was commissioned and built right next to the giantess home.

Melissa stood, squinting down at the dot that had scurried out of the small home. There was no way to tell if the ant-sized person was her younger sister, or someone else.

Bending her knees, she lowered a finger to the tiny figure wordlessly.

With a heavy sigh, Kat stepped to her sister's fingernail, using the platform as a boost to get to Melissa's palm. Kat's feet sank into the soft skin of her sister's palm, a sensation with which she was all too familiar, having been carried by her mother so often.

Slowly, calmly, the hand raised hundreds of feet into the air, stopping before one of Melissa's huge, squinting eyes. Feigning excitement, Kat waved at the blinking eye, hoping to get to the point as quickly as possible.

"Oh! It IS you little Kathy!" Melissa cheerfully said. "Well, I've got some news for you!"

"WHAT IS IT?" Kat screamed through cupped hands.

"Even when screaming I can barely hear you!" Melissa giggled at her puny sibling's efforts.

Kat folded her arms over her chest grumpily. Even now, Melissa couldn't help but rub in Kat's lack of luck when it came to genetics.

"Aw." Melissa said sadly, her bottom lip quivering. "I'm sowwy widdle Kathy. Maybe my news will cheer you up though!" Melissa happily said, her sad expression fading in an instant.

Trying to keep a solid composure was difficult in the presence of a giantess, but Melissa just loved teasing Kat with information she needed to know. Her sisters presence likely meant bad things in her immediate future, and Melissa's chipper attitude was beginning to wear on her.

"Would you like to know?" Melissa asked, enjoying the sight of her younger sister squirming before her immensity.

"TELL ME!" Kat finally shouted back, tired of being toyed with.

"Oh, fine." Melissa began, pouting. "I came to visit Mom, but, it looks like she's out now, as I'm sure you're aware." she started, motioning to the giantess-sized, empty home. "Soooo, when I found out she'd be gone, I simply asked if you could come visit me, back in my city for the weekend!"

Kat's heart sank. As usual, it looked like her relatives were making decisions without her consent. She wanted to argue, and tell Melissa that she'd be fine, that maybe they could catch up another time. Kat wanted to say that, but she knew it would be no use. Her sister would likely make up some excuse to take her anyway, and force the trip on her.

"Doesn't that sound like fun!" Melissa squealed in excitement to the tiny woman in her hand. "I'm sure we'll find lots of fun stuff to do! I can't wait!"

Sighing heavily, Kat's slumped.

"I knew you'd love it!" Melissa said excitedly, taking Kat's reaction as a sign of agreement. “Now, since it's already late, we'll leave first thing tomorrow morning, if that's ok with you?"

"I'VE GOT SOME FRIENDS STAYING OVER THOUGH." Kat shouted at her sister, the end of her sentence petering out.

"Ooh! You've got friends over? I love sleepovers! What do you say you let your big sister join the party!" Melissa asked, her voice cracking in excitement.

Kat's hand rubbed the back of her head awkwardly, searching for a way to politely ask Melissa to please go away.

"Great! Hey! Kat's friends! Let's take this party into the REAL house!" Melissa shouted, unnecessarily loud.

All of Kat's friends had since come outside to see what was going on, and Melissa brought her hand to the ground. She ushered them into her palm, smiling widely the entire time. Approaching the situation cautiously, the four other girls climbed into the open palm with Kat.

They too were raised into the air, and Melissa's flip-flop clad feet slapped across the tiny street, swiftly making the comparatively short trek to the giantess-sized home Kat lived next to.

Stepping inside the house, Melissa flicked a light switch. Fluorescent light illuminated the home, and Melissa kicked her flip flops off while she stepped inside. A large, worn out couch, next to an equally large coffee table was the centerpiece of the room, and Melissa wasted no time leaping onto the couch. Wasting no time, she spilled her human cargo on the table, ready to address them.

"Now girls, I've seen enough movies made by you little people to know that a typical girls slumber party involves all of us, among other things, doing each others makeup!" Melissa squealed. "Of course, girls like me don't bother with makeup. I mean, why should I, it's not like too many people see my face after all!" She winked down, cupping her generous chest.

"But! My feet, on the other hand." Melissa continued, pausing to drop her immense feet onto the table and dig into her pockets. "Well, EVERYONE sees those. Even you guys. Luckily, I always keep several bottles of nail polish on hand! In fact, these brushes are even specially made to be light enough for people your size to carry!" She excitedly proclaimed, extracting six bottles of neon blue nail polish from her jean pockets.

Kat's cheeks burned with embarrassment. Those spare bottles of polish couldn't have been a coincidence; Melissa was planning this from the beginning. Her friends, meanwhile, expressed a healthy distaste at the change of plans their evening had taken. They'd all had encounters with Kat's family before, but it wasn't ever something they looked forward to.

Drumming her toes on the coffee table, Melissa watched expectantly waiting for them to begin.

Sighing again, Kat went to one of the many bottles, thankful that the lid unscrewed as easily as she'd expected. Her friends followed suit, knowing they couldn't do anything to protest anyway.

"After you're done with mine, I can help with yours!" Melissa chirped, rubbing everyone the wrong way with her chipper attitude.

The tiring routine began slowly. Massive toes awaited the five girls, and they weren't eager to perform the job they were tasked with. The grossly oversized brushes were thankfully very light, but their size made them completely unwieldy, and a pain to use.

Watching the lilliputian girls clumsily shuffle around her feet was an interesting experience for Melissa. She purposely waved her mighty toes as soon as a brush made contact with the nail, never tiring of their attempts to remain standing, made even more difficult by the balance upsetting brushes. Sometimes they'd fall backwards, and the soaked brush would fall onto the table, while sometimes their loss of balance would catapult them forward in between Melissa's toes. Their attempts to free themselves always tickled, and she never made any attempt at helping them.

This routine continued for an hour, and fatigue was quickly setting in. Melissa had thankfully stopped with the toe twitching, allowing some progress to finally be made, for which the girls were thankful.

Stopping to catch her breath, Kat expected a reprimand from her giantess sister, which thankfully didn't come. Wanting to take full advantage of this, Kat decided to lie down, allowing her body a chance to rest. It was a moment she enjoyed, before there would undoubtedly be a new task assigned, and they'd be put to work at those feet all over again.

Fearing a reprimand was incoming, Kat stood, dusting herself off. Yawning heavily and stretching, she hadn't realized how worn out she was until just now. Much as she wanted to call it a night though, she knew that Melissa wouldn't approve. Looking up, Kat's mind wandered for an instant, wondering what it would be like if she and Melissa's roles were switched. If Kat was the giantess sister, forcing Melissa and her friends to service her own feet.

Kat stopped, coming to a sudden realization.

Melissa wasn't moving.

A comparatively light, but still loudly echoing snore came from the giantess, her eager feet still planted firmly on the coffee table.

"I think it's safe to go to bed now." Kat said, yawning widely. "Mom placed a few couches our size at the far end of the table for visitors, it's the closest thing we'll have to a bed."

With a light chorus of yawns, the girls followed Kat, and let sleep overtake them, while a slumbering giantess rest nearby.
A Familiar Guest, and a Dilemma by Emma Gear
"Time to leave! See you later Kathy's little friends! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to paint your nails in return!" the booming voice of Melissa announced, waking all the girls on the table at once. "Hop into my hand and I'll escort you outside!" She finished, her voice ringing in the girls ears.

Slowly, groggily, the group woke up, still exhausted from the previous nights activities. The giantess Melissa looked just as cheerful as she always did, only adding to the resentment the girls felt towards Kat's sister.

Stumbling off the couch, all but Kat climbed onto giantess's outstretched finger, and tumbled into her palm. Melissa giggled at the sensation, especially as one girl treated the softness of her flesh as another sleeping surface.

"Oh, you girls are SO adorable! Why, I could just..." Melissa trailed off, bringing the handful of Kat's friends to her lips.

"Eat. You. Up." She said, exhaling forcefully on the group, watching her breath rustle their hair. The girls in her palm squirmed, and she flashed them a mischievous grin, carrying them outside.

She dumped them safely on the street, not even bothering to properly say, “Goodbye”, before back inside the house. Her flip flops slapped her bare soles and the floor as she walked, the sound echoing through the vast, empty home.

"Oh goodie! You're ready Kathy!" Melissa said, not even bothering to check how ready her sister was before scooping her up and stepping back outside. "It'll be about a twenty minute walk! I can't wait til we get there and then we can all catch up!"

Tumbling around Melissa's palm, Kat struggled to finish pulling her jeans all the way up. Her sibling's words were a bit hard to make out, but the way she worded that sentence felt a bit... suspicious to say the least.

Kat could only hope, in her half-dressed state, that, "We" was referring to herself and Melissa.

The walk was rather uneventful, though Kat found herself wondering what Melissa's home would be like. She'd never been into another giantess's house before, and hoped it looked as nice as her mother's.

"Kat! You're looking the wrong way! We're here!" Melissa chided, turning so Kat was now facing the huge home they were approaching quickly. It looked quite a bit like her mother's, a small disappointment to Kat as the two entered.

"We are going to have SO much fun little Kathy!" Melissa squealed while again kicking off her sandals and opening the door to her home. "But first things first, the grand tour!"

Kat stood shakily, looking past the hand she stood in and taking in the sights spread before her.

The place was a bit messy. It didn't look like Melissa had bothered to clean up for visitors.

Kat frowned.

“Now, try and keep up!” Melissa announced lightheartedly, suddenly lowering her hand to the floor and tilting it. A completely unprepared Kat rolled off, crashing into the floor suspiciously close to Melissa's half-painted toes.

“This here's the living room Kathy! It's where you'll be, well, living!” Melissa stopped, chuckling at her joke.

Struggling to stand, Kat saw the chance to finally slide her jeans the rest of the way up. Once secured, she still managed to find it in herself to grumble at Melissa's cheesy sense of humor.

“This room's main feature is these gorgeous twin recliners! One on each side of this luxurious mahogany coffee table! Cause sometimes I like to sit and watch the projected TV here!” Melissa said, pointing to one of the recliners. “And other times, I like to sit and look at absolutely nothing!” she added, pointing to the other.

Kat shook her head, wondering how much time and effort had been put into making two of these chairs.

“Now... uh... hmm...” Melissa said, her bright smile fading. “I suppose I should clean up before continuing, even if the mess isn't my fault.”

Kat's ears perked up. What did Melissa mean by, “Wasn't her fault?”

“Oh well!” Melissa said playfully, her smile returning. “I guess I'll get to work on that!”

With that, she turned, walking in her younger sister's direction.

When living with her mother, Kat knew full well she was never in any real danger, given her mother's kind, and caring nature. Her older sister, on the other hand, could be a bit too playful at times, so when those colossal bare soles slapped across the floor in Kat's direction, her first inclination was to flee to safety.

The intense vibrations shaking the floor disoriented Kat though, and she tripped over her own feet, panicking as a deep shadow fell over her entire body. A cocktail of fear and adrenaline mixed in her veins while a foot as big as her entire home slammed onto the ground only a few feet away. Displaced wind sent the comparatively tiny girl sliding across the floor.

Those thick, powerful toes splayed with the weight of Melissa's step, a sight Kat had seen many times, but never so close. The air grew a little thick, and heady with a distinct scent, one that made Kat nostalgic. The memories hit like a ton of bricks, and though Melissa would never see it, Kat blushed brightly at the thought.

Though Melissa was fully aware of Kat's location the entire time, there was nothing she loved more than teasing the little girl when the opportunity arose. She stepped carefully, placing her feet as close to the minuscule sibling as she felt she could, and walked over, reaching for a broom leaning against a wall nearby. Melissa repressed a giggle, watching the small girl slide about the smooth floor just from her massive presence.

“I really don't like having to clean up messes I didn't make Kat, so try and be tidy, unlike-”

“Melissa! Are you back yet?!”

Kat froze in place, recognizing the resounding voice in an instant. A chill ran down her spine as her theories of a second person staying with Melissa were confirmed, just in the last way she would have wanted. Images of huge, wiggling toes smothering her body flashed through Kat's mind. She remembered almost being eaten, by her own mother thanks to this woman!

“Yeah, I'm here! So watch your step!” Melissa called back.

Her heart skipping a beat, Kat saw she was still directly in front of the house's front door, where Melissa had so carelessly left her. With a panicked squeak, she stood and ran, only to be knocked back down when a powerful gust of wind rushed over her. Turning quickly, Kat was again staring down a pair of titanic feet, attached to a different, mountainous woman.

Faye Beaumont, Kat's aunt, stood in the doorway. A thin sheen of sweat covered the giantess, suggesting to Kat that she'd spent the morning outside. Ten toes wiggled at Kat teasingly, while she gazed higher and higher. Faye's right fist was clenched, for reasons Kat didn't care to know, and worst of all, that giant face was looking directly at her trembling body.

“Ooh! If it isn't my niece, little Katherine Beaumont! I haven't seen you for a few years! You've grown!.... I think?” Faye joked, while moving one of her gargantuan feet into Kat's direction. “Normally I'd greet you with a hug, but, well, you're a bit smaller than the rest of the family! So instead of a handshake, you can just shake my big toe!”

Unsure whether she was walking into a trap, Kat stood and slowly approached the foot that hovered overhead. Again, the heady scent of freshly worked feet filled her senses, and feelings of nostalgia, rather than disgust, returned full force. This time, they were compounded when Kat raised a hand to the giant big toe's soft, yielding flesh. The feeling was familiar, and comforting.

“Come on, you can shake harder than that, can't you Katherine?” Faye teased, feeling only the slightest of sensations against against her toe.

The voice snapped Kat out of her stupor, and she grabbed the toe with both hands, massaging the flesh a bit, before letting go. Wiping her moist hands on her shirt, she backed away, hoping for a moment to recollect her thoughts.

“Oh, good enough.” Faye snorted, stepping over Kat and walking to a recliner in the house's living room. “By the way, the weirdest thing happened to me today, Melissa! You'll never believe it!" Faye began, sitting in the chair.

“More marriage proposals?” Melissa asked, her voice tinged with jealousy.

“Well, yes, but that's nothing out of the ordinary.” Faye bragged, moving her closed palm to the coffee table. “There was this funny little man out there, who offered me some narcotics

“Some what now?”

“He's outside, holding a megaphone, trying to get my attention, and when he does, he asks me if I'd like to smoke with him! Can you believe that?”

“Really? Smoke? Smoke what?”

“Oh I don't know, I think the man's completely lost his mind, cause he held a small green bag, and said the two of us could share it!”

“W-What?! REALLY?” Melissa asked laughing.

“I know! I know! I had to kindly inform the man that he would need a LOT more than the itsy-bitsy amount he was holding for us to share!”

Kat, watching the entire scene unfold from the floor, had a feeling she knew which direction Faye's story would be taking. Things always ended one of two ways with that woman, and given the closed hand she'd held til now, it seemed likely that they had a visitor.

“So, I brought him home!” Faye announced, while opening her giant palm and revealing a confused, frightened little man. “To make up for his idiocy, I told him he'd need to rub some lotion into these giant, perfect feet of mine.” she continued, slamming her feet onto the coffee table, and dropping the scared little man between them.

Kat felt sorry for the man, but only a bit. She knew from experience how demanding Faye could be when it came to her feet, but knew she couldn't do anything to help him. She wasn't entirely sure she'd be up for helping him anyway, as his misery would provide a distraction for Faye, leaving Kat alone for hopefully the entire weekend.

“That sounds like fun and all, but do you think he'll be able to handle all that on his own?” Melissa asked. “Your feet are rather... how should I put it. Un-dainty?”

“He'd better, if he knows what's good for him.” Faye said, glaring at the stumbling man. “Otherwise, he may find himself in some serious trouble.” she said slowly, splattering a small glob of lotion onto the table

The man got to work immediately, almost diving into the pool of creamy lotion. With great difficulty, he stood again, and ran into the gap between Faye's big and second toe. He hugged each toe tightly, and rubbed his lotion covered body over the entire expanse of flesh. While not the most effective way of getting the job done, it did bring a light, pleasant odor to Faye's feet.

Faye watched the man move with great interest. His movements held a lot of intensity, but he also was keeping to a single area, which wasn't exactly what she needed. All of her toes needed to be massaged and moisturized, not just that single space. With the rest of her feet getting no attention, and her patience quickly wearing thin, Faye decided it was time to act.

“Ok! Time to move on!” Faye announced, clenching her toes to stop the man from focusing on that single area. The exaggerated amount of lotion he had applied made her toes far too slick though, and he rocketed out from between them. A faint, purple trail of lotion was left behind as he slid, before coming to a stop.

“Little guy looks like he's having trouble.” Melissa said, having snuck up behind Faye's chair in the meantime. “I think he could use... some backup!”

With that, Melissa tossed Kat, who she'd picked up off the floor only a second ago, onto the table. The tiny girl skid across the table helplessly, coming to a stop just outside the giant glob of lotion. While thankful she'd avoided colliding with the lavender scented blob, Kat couldn't help but feel a deep sense of betrayal over her sister's actions.

“Ooh, Katherine! I just knew you couldn't keep yourself away from my feet for too long.” Faye said, looking down at the at the quivering girl before her wiggling toes. “Well, just dip your arms into that lotion there, and apply it to the foot that the idiot isn't working on.”

Kat's cheeks burned red with embarrassment, but she couldn't bring herself to protest. Much as she didn't want to do as she was told, she'd been raised to always respect her elders, particularly when they're as big as Faye is. Still, another part of her couldn't help help but feel a small thrum of excitement at the thought of being that close to a giant pair of feet again.

Digging her hands into the glob of lotion, she moved to Faye's uncared for foot. The little man fled back to his previous position, while Kat stared at the five toes before her. They drummed along the table's wood, fanning air in Kat's direction.

“Any day now Katherine!” Faye said impatiently.

Quickly, Kat hugged the huge toe in front of her, rubbing the thick, creamy lotion into the fragrant skin. The massive toes wiggled in response, enjoying the tender ministrations only hands as small as Kat's could provide.

“Aww, that's so cute!” Melissa said, watching the action from above.

Kat looked up, seeing the tremendous faces of her aunt and sister watching her. Eager to get this over with as quickly as possible, she put all her effort into massaging the toes, returning often for more lotion in the process.

“You're doing so good Kathy! I wanna get in on this too!” Melissa nearly shouted, and bounced happily to the other, empty recliner. “Come on Kathy! My feet are SO much nicer than Aunt Faye's, so go ahead and work on mine for now!” She said, dropping her own titanic feet onto the coffee table.

Kat saw the second pair of bare soles pound onto the table several feet behind her, and immediately realized the dilemma her sister had thrust her into. Ignoring her sister's orders would keep Faye happy, but who knows how Melissa would react. Doing as she was told, on the other hand, would likely earn a lot of scorn from Faye, which definitely isn't something she needed.

“You're too slow.” Melissa said matter-of-factly, and stretched one of her long, smooth legs out onto the table. Spreading her toes as widely as she could, dropped her foot down rapidly when it was hovering over her diminutive prey.

Her aim was mostly true, as only half of Kat's body ended up being pressed into her soft, yielding sole. Then, using her long, painted toes like a rake, Melissa dragged her sister away from Faye's feet and closer to her own side of the table.

Faye watched the entire thing happen, an annoyed scowl forming on her lips as she did so. The little man was doing nothing for her, and her niece was the much-preferred foot worker..

“There you go little Kathy!” Melissa said gleefully. “I don't have any lotion, but you can just give my poor, tired feet a rub, can't you?” She asked, pouting.

Kat's heart pounded in her chest when presented with the towering soles of her older sister. Unlike her aunt, Melissa's feet were resting on their heels, the rest of the foot looming overhead like a monument. It was an impressive sight , but Kat could sense that Faye was unhappy with the new arrangement.

Two upset giantesses would be significantly worse than one, however, and Kat pressed her hands into Melissa's feet. The soft flesh was pliant, even for someone as small as Kat, and she briefly wondered what it'd be like to sleep on a pillow with the same texture.

“If you don't mind Melissa, I'll be right back.” Faye said politely, plucking the man out from between her toes. She quickly strode outside, returning only a second later, her hands now empty.

“Took out the trash?” Melissa asked, grinning toothily.

Faye ignored the quip as she returned to her chair, and, just like Melissa had done, raked her tiny niece back to her side of the desk.

“Now, Katherine, I'm sure your mother wouldn't like to hear about how you disrespected your aunt, would she?” Faye threatened, laying her bare feet flat against the table again.

“What?! No fair!” Melissa shouted, placing her sole onto Kat, and dragging the battered girl back. “Kathy, I'm on your side here. I know that Mom would get upset if she found out that you had a bunch of boys at your sleepover!”

“She's a woman now! If she wants boys over that's her choice!” Faye shot back. “I'll make sure your mother knows that if you rub MY feet!” Faye finished, rubbing her sole into Melissa's foot, and trapping Kat between the two.

“NO!” Melissa said through clenched teeth. “She's... MINE!” she said, kicking Faye's invading foot away, and clamping her toes down on her little sister's prone body.

“STOP!” Kat finally shouted at the top of her lungs. While little more than a high pitched squeak to two giantesses, especially as it was muffled beneath Melissa's foot, it was still very much audible. The two stopped fighting for the moment, though their intense glares never faltered.

Kat crawled out from under her sister's sole slowly. Hair matted, clothes wet, and gasping for air, she stood weakly. Still, she found it hard to suppress her feeling of accomplishment. She'd finally managed to speak up for herself, and now... now she'd politely ask them to stop.

Clearing her throat a moment, Kat began.

“Kathy, you pick!” Melissa demanded, ruining any chance Kat head of speaking her mind.

“Yes! We should have been considering Katherine's feelings all along! So, you pick sweetie!” Faye said, her voice sugary sweet for once.

Kat stood, dumbfounded. She wanted to tell them she didn't want any part of this, but she couldn't open her mouth. The two giant pairs of eyes bore down on her like drills, and any attempts she made at sound were lost in her throat.

“NOW PICK!” Both Melissa and Faye said in unison.

Kat's head spun while she considered her options. Neither was exactly appealing, and she knew she'd be going for the lesser of two evils.

Who would that be though?
Melissa by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Melissa Ending
Sighing, Kat walked toward the towering soles of her sister, Melissa.

Melissa smiled down, enjoying the subservience Kat showed to her feet. Faye was visibly upset over the matter, but she would get over it. For now though, it was time to share some sisterly bonding.

"You made the right choice Kathy!" Melissa beamed, while lowering her foot down onto Kat's tiny body. She cast a deep, deep shadow onto her sister, who visibly quivered in anticipation.

Gently as she could, Melissa lowered her bare sole onto the girl, not stopping until the tiny girl's body was completely smothered by her warm, smooth sole. The feeling was indescribable, and she immediately knew why Faye was ready to fight over the chance to use Kat. The girl's frantic struggles sent small electric tingles from her sole all the way up her spine. She immediately resolved to experience this more often once Kat and her Aunt had left, it was simply too good to be a one time deal.

Underneath Melissa's foot, Kat found the situation quite different. The soft, giving flesh was everywhere, surrounding her like an airlock, and her frantic movements were more out of the need for air than anything else.

Still, that silent part of her remained though. Kat couldn't help it, as much as her brain told her she needed to escape, she felt a strong desire to just lie in place, and take the sensations in. The small pockets of air she was allowed were tainted with the smell of Melissa's feet. She inhaled deeply, her mind telling her it was for more air, her heart telling her it was just to absorb as much of that scent as possible.

She didn't know why she felt this way. She simply didn't understand what it was about her sister's feet that made her feel like this. Was she some kind of weirdo who liked feet? Or was it more related to the fact that it was her own flesh and blood?

The immense foot removed itself from Kat, and she could see the smiling face of her Melissa. Again those thoughts came to Kat's mind. What would it be like to be a giantess like the rest of her family? Would she one day get to experience size like that? Or was she forever sentenced to being a regular sized person, a bug among those closest to her?

Flashing a warm smile, Melissa's foot lowered again. Kat was again submerged in complete darkness, and she raised her arms, her mind telling her she should protest what was going on. Her heart wasn't in it though, and her raised hands were effortlessly brought down into the wood of the table, while the soft feet again found their way onto her body.

"I gotta tell you Aunt Faye, this feels quite nice." Melissa bragged.

"Hmph." Faye said, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"More importantly, thanks Kathy! You're the best sister anyone could ever ask for!"

Underfoot, Kat felt her heart swell with pride at the compliment. Though Melissa had gotten her into this dilemma in the first place, she felt confident that trusting her had been the right choice in the end.
Faye by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Faye Ending
With a deep sigh, Kat moved to her aunts toes. She would be in trouble either way, but she felt like her sister would be far easier to deal with when angry, as opposed to her aunt.

Ten toes lay on the desk, spread out before her. Each toe almost matched her own height, and she was beginning to wish she'd found the strength to say no a minute ago. It was too late now though, both Melissa and Faye realized the choice Kat had made, and Faye's toes twitched in excitement, while Melissa sighed in disappointment.

Stepping to the side, Kat made her way to the slowly drying glob of lotion, when one of Faye's toes slid forward and stopped her in her tracks.

"No lotion. That man ruined that for me, so you'll just be going in bare handed." Faye said, rubbing her huge big toe onto Kat's shoulder.

Kat appreciated the gesture, though it almost made her fall down. Inhaling deeply, and steeling her nerves, Kat made her way to her aunts right foot, pressing both of her palms into the tremendous, fleshy toe. Both hands sank into the flesh far more than she expected, and she began to flash back to the last time she'd met her aunt Faye. Only a minute after their brief introduction, Faye immediately ordered Kat to work on pleasing her feet. Kat had been embarrassed at the time, but she did it in the hopes of pleasing her aunt.

She'd still been in High School then, and the entire moment was embarrassing. Now here she was again, years later, rubbing her aunts toes again. Faye closed her eyes as she reclined in the chair, moaning lightly in comfort at the sensations her niece brought to her feet.

Kat focused on the task at hand, hoping a good performance would get her an early dismissal. At least, that's what she kept telling herself. She knew Faye, and knew that Faye likely wouldn't care about Kat's performance. No, Kat simply wanted to gleam some form of affection from her aunt, and if it meant wearing her tiny body out on a task too large for her, she would do it.

"Keep going sweetheart." Faye encouraged.

Redoubling her efforts, Kat moved to the gap between the big and second toe. That delicious, intoxicating aroma was omnipresent here, and she found it more and more difficult to rationalize her enjoyment of various aspects of the giant feet she so commonly found herself at. Surely she wasn't some deviant with a foot fetish.

Was she?

"Oh my, Melissa I wish you could experience this. Those tiny, weak hands feel pressing into my big, mean feet." Faye said, grinning at the annoyed Melissa.

Kat kept moving, the giant toes around her becoming her entire world. She wanted to keep being around these feet, even if she didn't know why. She just hoped Faye wouldn't mention her apparent enthusiasm to Millie, her mother.

"I can't wait to tell your mother about the amazing job you're doing, Katherine!" Faye said, as if reading her niece's mind.

Kat groaned. Maybe Faye wasn't the lesser of two evils after all.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3044