The Toy Boy by Julianz
Summary: Shrunken by his friend, Julian is forced to spend a week with each of his 6 friends, that are girls. He is doing fine, until he is kidnapped and tortured by his biggest crush ever, and her 2 evil friends. Until, he escapes and tries to find help.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 7207 Read: 62992 Published: September 26 2012 Updated: October 19 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Julianz

2. Chapter 2 by Julianz

3. Chapter 3 by Julianz

4. Chapter 4 by Julianz

5. Chapter 5 by Julianz

6. Chapter 6 by Julianz

Chapter 1 by Julianz
Author's Notes:
Constructive critiscism is okay.
"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!" Ohhh, stupid alarm clock. I get up out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. The toothpaste in my cut in my mouth burns but I ignore it. After that I get dressed and spike my black hair up.

Then, like always, I measure myself. 5'1" tall. After that I grab my backpack and head outside to wait for my friend Jessica. She is an average girl, with black-brown hair, brown eyes and the height of 5'2". A little while later I see her walking towards me. I run to her and then we walk towards our bus stop.

She asks me "Did you do your homework Julian?"

I look at her with a 'are you serious?' face and say "No, did you?"

"No. Ms.Costa is really mean, don't ya' think?"

"Meh. I mean I wouldn't call her evil. She is sort of..... In the the middle. Neutral. What about you?"

"I don't know. Hey, you want a candy?"

"No, not really. I'm watching my weight."

"Here, have a couple."

"I said-" she pours about 20 of these little balls in my hand.
"What are these Jess?"

"The red ones shrink you, the green ones grow you back to normal." I start laughing, until she pops a red one in my mouth. I swallow it and choke because I didn't chew it. In a matter of seconds, I shrink down to about 2 inches. I scream and wave my arms.

Jessica grabs me and places me in her palm. Then, raises me to face level. I gulp loudly. She then says "I told ya' so. Now, to go to school." She stuffs me in her backpack and zips it closed. She then continues walking. I'm concealed in darkness. Fortunately, My clothes shrunk with me and I look for the shrinking candies. I find them, but then I start to reconsider my situation.

I've been shrunk by one of my best friend and I am in her backpack means, No school! Awesome. Wait, I'll still be called out. Being a 13 year old is cool, unless the school calls your parents saying you weren't there. My decision is to grow back to normal. After a nap.



I wake up to the sound of muffled voices. I rub my eyes and wonder what time it is. Then, I feel the backpack slam on a surface. I can hear faint voices in the distance. All of a sudden, the backpack opens and I see an enormous hand reach for me. It grabs me and pulls me out. The light is harsh on my eyes but I manage.

I hear a squeal of excitement and see another hand reaching towards me. It grabs me and pulls me so fast, my head falls back with a 'CRACK' sound. I rub my neck and look up. The person who is currently holding me right now is my other friend Jazmine. I look around and see all my other friends.

Alora, Elena, Melony, and Joahnna. Alora, a tall blonde girl with brown eyes claps silently while Elena, a short brunnete with brown eyes shushes her. Melony, a pretty, tall, dark blonde haired has a devious smile on her face. Joahnna just stands there. The tallest of the group. About 5'11" with beautiful cocoa brown eyes and dark, lucious hair.

Confused, I say "Whats going on? Why are you guys here?" They just continue smiling. I'm getting kind of scared.

Then, Jazmine pipes up, "Okay girls, who gets Julian first?" The first hand that goes up belongs to Melony. Jazmine nods and hands me to her. Then, she continues "Okay, Melony, bring him back next week, okay?"

"Sure thing Jazmine." She looks down at me and smiles an evil smile. I shudder and think about what is to come. Melony doesn't like me because she thinks I'm annoying. Now, she has me vunerable at 2 inches. I already know she is pretty evil.
I hear the bell ring and Melony stuffs me in her pocket. Every step she takes makes my legs bend in a painful way. After a lot of pain later, she stops. It takes me a while to realize she is at her bus.

After an eternity later, she gets off and starts walking again. The pain returns and stays for a long time. I hear a door open and close. Then Melony shouts "I'M HOME" in a voice so loud, my ears pop. Not literally. Then, more walking, another door, and finally the sound of springs being squished.

Melony's hand grabs me and throws me the the bed. Literally throws me. She looks at me and smiles her evil smile.

She says "Finally, I have you all to myself. No one can save you now." Uh-oh. I turn around and make a mad dash for the end of the bed. I'm almost there when her hand comes down in front of me. I turn to my right and her size 14 right foot blocks it. I turn to my left, the same thing. I turn around to face her and her hand blocks it too.

I'm trapped and she knows it. I run over to her foot and start climbing her toes. They smell of perspiration, but I continue. She scrunches her toes and keeps them in that position. I can't move and I'm being crushed. She increases the grip and I fight it. But, she increases it again and I don't have any more energy to waste.

I go limp and she feels this. She lets go of me, expecting me to run, but I just stay in the position she dropped me in. She picks me up with her thumb and index finger on my waist. She takes a good look at me and says "Why aren't you struggling? Or trying to run away?"

"Because its useless. Energy is precious and I don't have any more to waste. So, I give up. Do whatever you want to. Its not like I can change it."

"Yes you could. If you rub my feet, without stopping for 30 minutes, I will think about showing you some mercy. You'll need it for what I'm going to do to you."

I ponder this in my mind. "No, its okay."

"Come on, my feet hurt from walking."

"(sigh) 30 minutes?"

"Yes. Here, get to work. She scoots up on her bed so her back is on the backboard of the bed. Then, she stretches out her long beautiful legs and places her feet at the foot of the bed. She places me at her feet and lays on the backboard again. Without a choice, I start massaging her feet. They smell so horribly, that I threw up, but I swallowed it before it came out.


After about 45 minutes of massaging, I stop and fall to the floor. I don't have any energy left. I go completely limp. Melony grabs me and looks at me. I think she notices that I'm crying. I'm crying of sadness and pain. She puts a sympathetic look on her face while she looks down at me. She moves her lips to me and gives me a kiss.

"I'm sorry I put you through that Julian. But don't think I'm still not going to torture you."
I start sobbing as soon as she said that. I try to limp over to her thumb but I literally can't move.

She sighs impatiently and says "Okay, if you stop crying, I'll go easy on you." I sniffle one last time and stop. She smiles at me. Then, out of nowhere, she scrunches her nose and says "Whoa! You stink! I think you need a shower!" She starts peeling off my clothes, but I'm too weak to struggle. She finishes undressing me, and then she starts undressing.

I close my eyes, I'm not ready to see a naked girl yet, and wait for it to be over. I hear shuffling and then Melony's hand. I open my eyes and see all of her. Way more than what I wanted to see. In fact, I didn't want to see any of her. But, I find myself getting aroused. Melony sees my reaction and she winks at me. I can't help but blush.

She steps in the shower and lowers me on top of her foot. She then turns the water on and washes herself. I look up and see her beauty. I didn't know a girl THAT evil, can be THAT pretty! After shes done lathering, rinsing, and repeating, she puts soap on me and rubs it around on me. My erection has gotten even harder. She washes me off and turns the water off.

She steps out, and dries herself. Then, its my turn. After she gets dresses and I remain naked, she carries me to the bed.

She says "I'm going to trust you that you will not run away, okay? I'm going to let you sleep between my breasts. Got it?" I nod and she takes her shirt off, lays down, and places me in between her two giant fleshy boobs. After a while, she falls asleep. Not wanting to get punished, I do the same.
Chapter 2 by Julianz
I wake up hugging Melony's breast. Today is my second day with Melony, a Saturday. I huddle up against it and think about what happened so far. I have been shrunk by my friend Jessica and my fate has been decided by 5 girls. I have spent a day with a girl that hates me and is going to torture me. What a turn of events!

I look at the alarm clock Melony owns and I read the time. 9:13 A.M. I guess I have a couple hours before she wakes up. Hmmmm, what to do, what to do. After a while of no thoughts on what to do, I decide to just climb onto her face. I grab a hold of her breast and start climbing. I almost slip a couple times, but I manage to stay on.

After I reach the areola, I use her nipple as a climbing rock and I finally get on. I lay down on her nipple and rest. Her nipple then gets hard and prods me in my back. After a couple minutes, I continue climbing. I get a running start and leap onto her chin. My arms are above my head and my legs dangle.

I try to pull up onto her chin. No sucess. I should've taken gym. Then, I come up with an idea. I swing my legs back and forth over and over. After my legs go up, next to her breast, I use it as a launching pad and slide all the way to her lips. I cheer and climb up to my feet. I dust myself off and I start walking.

Like an idiot, I forgot her lips were in front of me. I slip in, but before I fall all the way, I grab her lip. I yell for help and try to climb up. But, at that exact moment, she closes her lips. The saliva makes everything slippery and I lose my grip. I scream as I plummet to the back of her throat. I hit her uveyala and I feel her sit up, spitting me out. I shoot out of her mouth and hit her foot.

The impact smashes my head and makes me tumble onto her smooth, soft sole and then, I land on the bed, her heel next to me. She is still choking and she then punches her chest. After she finishes, she looks VERY angry. Her hand shoots out towards me. Now that I think about it, I am a klutz and I made a wrong move doing this. I don't try to dodge her hand. She grabs me at lucridous speed and brings me to a halt at her face.

"Tell me, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

The ways she is yelling makes me shudder. I say "I woke up before you and I thought if got off the bed, you would count that as running away. So, I decided to just....."

"Just WHAT?"

"To just climb your face. I honestly couldn't do anything else without getting punished for my actions."

She glares at me for a really long time and finally, she says "I guess you have a point. I'll cut you some slack. I have an idea. How about I let you roam around my room every morning until I wake up."

"Deal." She nods and places me on the floor and she goes back to sleep. Overexcited, I run under her bed and venture. I find dollar bills, coins, an old brush, wrappers, a....... Fuzzy hairy thing. It looks pretty big, but its under a bookshelf that looks as if its never been touched. I slowly walk towards it. I was fine until I saw it move.

Scared out of my wits, I run towards Melony, but I don't get very far. I turn around and see the thing I saw is a big, hairy spider. Not a tarantuala, just a huge spider. I'm so scared, I pee myself and (you're not going to believe this) SLIP on my urine.

I fall and I think I break my ankle in the process. I try calling Melony but she just shifts. I turn behind me and see the spider crawling towards me. I limp away from it, but it continues at me. I stand up, in EXCRUCIATING pain, and I ignore the pain. I start galloping towards Melony.

I scream her name and she sits up. She looks around and spots me running away from the spider. She grabs her shoe and throws it at the spider, forgetting that I exist. The shoe flies at us and I make a dive before it hits. I slide and then start flipping like a car that was going 80 MPH and made a sharp left and hit the brakes. I hit my head multiple time and end up under the shelf that holds her alarm clock.

I look at the shoe and see the remains of the spider. I almost retch at the sight of it, thinking if thats the way I'M going to end up. I take this time to realize the pain I'm in. My skin is a bit peeled, I have urine in my cuts, and my ankle might be broken. I also have dust bunnies stuck onto me.

I stand up in ALOT of pain. It is almost too much to handle. But, before anything else happens, I start climbing Melony's bed. I get up and sit down on her pillow. The way I got up HAD to be a miracle. After a couple minute of rest, I move my ankle and the pain is gone, surprisingly. I think I just pulled something.

No time to worry about that, I climb the pillow and shake Melony's head. But, the most horrible thing happens. She turns around and places her head atop of me. I'm completely under her cheek. I have trouble breathing, but I was lucky to even breathe at all, thanks to a lucky little crack that lets a bit of oxygen flow around. I try to shake, to wake her up, but I can't move, the full weight of her head is on me.


After a long, long time of unbearable pain, Melony wakes up. She sits up and I stick to her cheek. She rubs her cheek, the one I'm on, and feels me. At first she gasps, and then she peels me off. She looks at me in horror. I just lay in her palm, bruised and battered. She puts a tentative finger on my stomach.

She starts crying and she says "I'm so sorry! If I was nicer to you, this wouldn't have happened!" One of her tears falls on me and at my current size, it felt like I was punched. By water.

Based on how she is crying, I must look pretty bad. I ask her if I can look at myself in a mirror. She grabs a hand-held mirror and holds it above me. I scream at the sight of myself. I am all bloody, some of my skin torn off. She then looks at the shoe that she threw and looks at me.

She says "Did....... I do this!?" I shake my head, even though it was a bit her fault. I don't want her to feel like crap. She might hate me, but I still think of her as a friend. I whisper "Under.... The shoe." She walks over to the shoe and lifts it. She sees the remains if the spider and gasps.

Then, I whisper "You saved me" as loud as I can. She smiles and hugs me. I feel the warmth of her chest and I hear her heat beat rythmically. It hurts a bit, but I revel in the sensation. Maybe being shrunk with Melony won't be so bad after all.

I look at the alarm clock and am astounded at what time it is. 3:20 P.M. Something is wrong with that clock. After we stop hugging, she treats my wound and we spend the rest of the day talking.

"Melony, Why do you hate me?"

She looks at me as if she doesn't have an answer. She finally says "I.... Don't really have a good answer."

"Then, can we be friends?"

She smiles at me and says "Sure. We can be friends." I cheer and dance around. I do the moonwalk, and many different dances. At first Melony just laughed, then she started dancing with me.

A very long time later, night falls and we have to go to sleep. Before we do, Melony asks me where I want to sleep. A little sheepish, I say "Between your breasts again." She smiles and removes her shirt. She lays down and places me on her chest, between her big, fleshy orbs. She falls asleep quickly. After a while, I fall asleep too.
Chapter 3 by Julianz
I wake up in a dark place. Whatever I'm in, its shaking. I hear muffled voices and a bit of light is pouring in. I rub my eyes to see better and I realize I'm in a backpack. It is shaking more, until I feel a brief falling sensation and I hit something with a smack. The zipper opens and a hand reaches in and searches for me. I realize its not Melony's hand so my instincts tell me to run away from it. I run until I'm cornered and the hand feels me and it pulls away, then grabs me.

It pulls me out and I see my crush Miranda. She has brown eyes and red hair, and looking as beautiful as ever. While I was busy admiring her beauty, she covers her mouth and widens her eyes. She looks at me closely, to know I'm real. Her smooth, but cold, fingers are wrapped around me. She looks around and when she is sure nobody is around, she stuffs me into her bra. I hear the zipper close and shuffling. Inside her bra, it is really soft. But, she put me on the nipple, which as hardened and prods into my back.

Something I don't get is the reason they are at school already. Anyways, I wonder what Melony is going to think when I'm not there. While Miranda walks, I slowly fall down. The walking finally stops and I see Miranda's hand reach for me. While this happens, I hear excited whispering. Miranda grabs me, and tosses me on a cold, hard table.

I land on my face and I get up. I look around and see a two familiar faces. Valerie, and Julissa. Valerie and Julissa are both skinny, brown eyes and they both have black hair. They both cover thier mouths and say "OH, MY GOD!". Valerie grabs me at lightning speed and brings me to her face.

She looks at my dick and she realizes its hard. She flicks it and says "You like this? Why are you naked?"

I studder out the words "I.... I Don't like..... Just put me down!" She smiles and puts me on the table. Julissa laughs and her giant finger pushes me over on the table surface. I fall back with a loud 'Thud'. I sit up and rub my back and look at my surroundings. We're in the library. I spot Melony walking towards our direction and I try to stall.

"So, you're probably wondering how I shrunk, huh?" They just stare at me and lick thier lips. This cannot be good. I back away slowly until Melony is close enough to hear me. I turn around and run towards her and shout her name. I scream "MELONY, HELP, I'M RIGHT H-" Miranda's hand snatches me and she stands up, tosses me under her butt, and sits down. Her tremendous weight squishes my miniscule body and the air is crushed out of my lungs. I can't hear anything.

I feel Miranda shift, and then fall. I see Melony gasp and pick me up. She looks at Miranda and slaps her. Then, as if nothing happened, she walks away. I lay limp in Melony's hand, trying to breathe again. Melony looks down at me, with a frown on her face. She walks to her backpack and says "I'm sorry but, I have to put you back in my backpack."

I nod and she puts me in and zips it closed. I lay in the darkness and try to go to sleep. I eventually drift..... Off.....


"WAKE UP!!" Huh? I wake up being violently shaked by..... MIRANDA! Uh-oh, I think she is mad at me for what Melony did, but how did she get a hold of me!? She stops and I see the angered expression on her face. I shudder because I'm in the hands of the girl who I made get slapped! You would be scared too! She increases her grip on me. I feel my ribs being broken and I start crying in pain and pleading for mercy.

She smiles and continues increasing her grip. I feel like I'm going to explode! I start sobbing, until I can't catch my breath. The air in my lungs have been crushed out. Then, all of a sudden, she lets go and I feel the horrible falling sensation. I fall for a while, then hit something soft. I don't move and I close my eyes. I feel like I'm dead. Then, Miranda starts laughing and says "Thats for the slap your little whore gave me!" I don't move and Miranda's eyes focus on me. I don't breathe and a worried look appears on her face.

She reaches for me and picks me up by my foot and I hang upside down. I open my eyes and continue sobbing. I begin blubbering "I'm so sorry" over and over, unable to stop. She actually looks sad. Is she bipolar or something? First she tries to kill me, and now she feels sorry for me?! I keep crying, until my shoe slips off and I fall. I scream while I fall, until I hit something soft, but hard.

Then, her hand grabs me. I think I broke something when I fell on her..... Foot? Miranda brings me to her face and studies me. You think that this doesn't hurt much, but when you're naked, pain is multiplied by 3. It hurts so bad I wish I could die. She still looks sad. She says "Ummmm. I don't know how to say this. But..... I'm sorry?" She was always the most popular girl so, I didn't really expect anything better.

But, I accept her apology by nodding and wiping away my tears. She smiles, until she and I hear footsteps. She picks up her pillow shoves me under it. I hear the door open and a female voice say "One of your friends wants you." Then, I hear shuffling and the door close.

A couple minutes later, the door opens and I hear Miranda talking to Julissa. Uh-oh, Julissa might not have mercy on me like Miranda did. I don't like this situation.
Chapter 4 by Julianz
I hide deeper in the pillow and get as far as I can, but its to late. Miranda removes the pillow and spots me. Julissa does too and she reaches for me. She picks me up and looks at me. Then, Miranda says "I forgot to give him a shower, I'll be right back." She grabs me and carries me to her bathroom sink. She turns the hot water on and mixes it with cold to make a warm water.

She holds me under the spout and rubs the soap on me, carefully and gentely. It feels so good to have her washing all the dirt and dried blood off me. And feel her big soft fingers rubbing my body. Unable to contain it, I come. But it is quickly washed away, down the drain. After she finishes, she dries me off and carries me to her bed. I see Julissa, excited.

Miranda hands me over to her and says "I'm only going to be gone for a while, take care of him, OKAY!?" Julissa nods and tightens her grip. Miranda turns around and walks out the door. As soon as the door closes, she mocks Miranda "Take care of him okay!" She scoffs and looks at me. I feel so vunerable right now. She smiles and takes her shoes off.

The smell is so horrible, I almost throw up. Then, she takes her socks off with one hand. After she finished, the next thing she did was she shoved me into her sock and put her foot back in it. I scream at the sight of her giant foot, but regret after the stench gets in my lungs. I start running away from her foot until I hit the toe section. Her foot is finally all the way in and her toes pin me against the sock.

Her toes wiggle and that puts me in an uncomfortable position, under her toes. Completely. Then, she puts her shoes on and I am in COMPLETE darkness. The stink is horrid, but I don't dare vomit. She might punish me. She continues to wiggle and scrunch her toes. Everytime she scrunches them it crushes me.

After about an hour of my prison, Julissa removes the sock and shoe from her foot. I stick under her toes. The sweat acted like a glue. She laughs, peels me off, and brings me to her face. I moan, as loud as I can "Why...... a-a-are you doing t-t-this to me?"

I try as hard as I can to get the words out, and I barely succeed. The pain is too much for my tiny body. She stops laughing and stares at me. She finally says "You don't remember, do you?" Confused, I shake my head.

She continues "Remember in 4th grade, I had a crush on you?" I shake my head because I don't remember.

She says "I always had a crush on you but you acted as if I never existed. Now, this is payback."

I say "Thats not a reason....... To hurt me..... I liked you too." She puts a indifferent look on her face and studders "Wh.... What?"

"I liked you too, but I thought you would turn me down. I liked you since 2nd grade, until Miranda...."

"You like Miranda!?"

"Yes.... Please don't tell her."

"Fine. But only because you admitted you liked me." Phew, that was close. Then, the door opens and I see Miranda and Valerie walk in. Then, Julissa does the most scary, horrible thing ever. She says "Hey Miranda, think fast!" Then tosses me in the air. Miranda wasn't paying attention and I fly through the air. But Valerie was, and she catches me and says "JULISSA! You could've killed him! He may be small but he is still a HUMAN BEING!"

"Whatever." Julissa says. I look up at her and say "Thanks Valerie." She nods and hands me to Miranda. I sit in her palm and wait. Miranda, Valerie, and Julissa all sit cross-legged in a triangle and they set me in the center. Thier humongous feet all point at me. I sit down as well and watch as Miranda starts talking to me.

"Okay, we are all going to play a little game." She looks directly at me and says "Julian, the game is that we are all going to ask you multiple questions, if you answer the truth, we reward you. If you answer with a lie or don't answer at all.... Well lets just say you BETTER answer them." I nod and tremble. I really don't wanna find out what happens if I lie.

Miranda then says "Okay, I go first, then Valerie, then Julissa." I nod again.

"Julian, how did you shrink?"

"Well, one of my friends shrunk me with some wierd candies or something. She said if I ate one I would shrink. Forever. I didn't believe her at first then she shoved one in my mouth and the next thing I know, I'm 2 inches tall!"

"Hmmmm. Your turn Valerie."

"Why were you with Melony?"

"After I shrunk, I was forced to spend a week with each of my 5 friends that are girls. Since I'm 2 inches tall, I couldn't do anything about it. Well, I could've, but I was dumb and I didn't."

"Oh. Your turn Julissa."

Julissa smiles an evil smile, like a relative to Melony's, and says "Who is your crush?" Wait, what did she just say? She..... She just.... OH-NO!!! She knows the truth and if I lie...... What have I gotten myself into?!

"I..... Uh...... I'm not really comfortable answering that." Miranda's eyes narrow down as they look at me. I start trembling and backing away, until I remember I'm trapped by thier big feet. But that doesn't come to mind, until I hit Julissa's foot. Her sole is really soft. Anyways, I gulp and look around for a way out.

None. Absolutely no way out. Julissa's foot pushes me in the middle of my foot-prison-triangle and all thier eyes focus on me. "Answer." Miranda says. I just look at her.

Defeated, I say "You."

Miranda says "Me?!" I nod and the last thing I see before I black out is Miranda's sole descending on me.



I wake up with a headache. I try to sit up, but I can't. I feel like I'm standing, but I'm laying down on something soft. Aren't I? I open my eyes and see Julissa's and Valerie's billboard faces smiling.

I say "Where am I? Wheres Miranda?" Valerie says "You're on her." Huh? What does that- I'M ON HER FOOT! I'm covered in tape and I look up to see her toes scrunching. I struggle to get off, but all that happens, is me hearing Miranda say "Ohh, he feels so good." I continue struggling, as hard as I can. But its useless. I'm stuck to her foot until she lets me go.

Miranda swings her feet and her legs over the bed, until I'm about one inch away from the floor. Then, she says the most horrible thing I've EVER heard, "Ok, are you girls ready for a jog?"




To be continued......
Chapter 5 by Julianz
I look for a tear in the tape, but I don't find anything. Then, I come up with a, nasty, idea. I pee myself and I feel the tape unsticking I struggle to help it, and the tape slips off. I fall on my face and get a bloody nose, but no time to worry about it now! I run under her bed and look for an escape route. I see a small crack in the corner of these two walls, so I run towards it.

I hear Miranda yell "WHERE ARE YOU JULIAN!?" I keep running and I make it to the crack. I slip in, with a couple scratches, and I find myself on the inside of the wall. There are wires and pipes everywhere, so I continue in the direction where the door would be at. I trip on many wires, and see dead cockroaches. I don't want to end up like them. I see a pipe leading towards light, so instinctively, I run towards it.

I walk in the pipe and run towards the light. At the end, I find myself outside of house in grass. I'M OUT! FINALLY! Then, realization hits, I'm two inches tall, naked, and outside. What do I do? Maybe I should run to Melony's house? Okay, Melony's house it is! I start on my way. I think she lives on "Blueberry St." Thats next to...... That drug store? Meh, I just see for myself. And with that being said, I start on my way. For real.

Everything is much more dangerous when you're two inches tall. I'm lucky that the drug store is only like 2 blocks away. I'm on the first block when some skateboarder almost runs me over I shake my fist at him and cuss, but I know he can't hear me. He just skates on. I continue. There are many fascinating things when you're 2 inches tall. Caterpillars are huge, ants as big as a dog.

After a lot of yards, I grow tired. I sit under the shade of a tree and rest. I'm about, 3/4 of the way towards Melony's house because I just passed the drug store. While I rest, I look around and concentrate on how I woke up in Melony's backpack, but in order to solve this equation, I need all the variables. What is today? When I went to sleep I was between her breasts, when I woke up, I was in her backpack. WTF?

Hmmmm. Meh, I'll ask her when I see her. Maybe I shou- "THERE HE IS!!" I turn to my right and see Miranda, Julissa, and Valerie. I jump to my feet and run towards Melony's house. They start running as well, so I run the fastest I can. They start gaining on me, so I slide under this fence and continue running. I hear them bang against the fence and cuss.

I see Melony's house and the door opening. I run even FASTER and I see Melony walk out. I scream her name as loud as I can and she looks in my direction. The only thing seperating us is the road. I keep running and she says "Julian?" I keep running towards her and she walks over to me and picks me up. Finally, out of Miranda's clutches. I need a new crush.

She walks back in the house and she carries me to her bed. I huff, and huff, trying to catch my breath. She places me on the pillow and sits down. I lay down with my hand on my chest, while looking at Melony. After I catch my breath, I say "What day is today?"

She looks at me worried and says "Don't worry about that now, you need rest." Saying that, she folds a hankercheif and places it on me to make a makeshift blanket. I close my eyes and drift off.


I wake up and see Miranda, Julissa, Valerie, and Melony looking at me. I scream and back away from them. Miranda grabs me and squishes me in her fist. Melony then says "I didn't say you could HURT him! Put him down!" Miranda drops me on the pillow and I back away from them.

Then, Melony says "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but, I sold you to Miranda." My heart stops, I can't breathe, and I feel like I've been stabbed in the chest with a butcher knife. I studder the words "W-w-what?"

She says "Miranda offered me $100 to have you until Friday."

"What day is t-t-today?"

"Tuesday." You know what this means? 3 DAYS OF BEING TORTURED!! I say "WHY DID YOU SELL ME!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! I GUESS NOT IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEND ME TO THAT SOUL-SUCKING EVIL SON OF A B-" Miranda grabs me and holds me up to her face and squishes me hard.

She says "Lets get this straight you little shit! Until friday, you're my slave, and I decide what happens to you. Got it?" Through gritted teeth. I start trembling. She yells "GOT IT YOU LITTLE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!?" She spits while saying this and it hits me in my face. I nod and start crying.

She says "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE PUSSY!" And then she throws me at the wall. I head towards a convienent nail sticking out in the wall. I hit it and I bang my head on the wall and hear Miranda say "Oops." I can't breathe and I look down and see the nail impaled in me. I faint.....
Chapter 6 by Julianz
"beep....beep....beep....beep" I wake up to the sound of a machine. A life support machine. Then, I remember about my ordeal and I lift the cover covering my stomach. I see something HORRIBLE, a lot of blood-soaked bandages wrapped around my stomach. Wait, I did I grow back to normal?

JESSICA! Her candies! Well, I'm glad I survived my first week being shrunk. Even though my life was almost ended by my one and only crush! I snap back into reality and see my mom asleep with dried tears on her cheeks. I'm sorry I hadn't told you earlier, but I only have a mom. My father, well, I just don't know. I start to tear up just thinking about, until I see my 5 friends and three other people that scare the crap out of me.

Miranda, Julissa, and Valerie are with them! I have to get out of here before they shrink me again! I jump up off the bed, just to fall on my knees and cough blood on the white tile floor. I find the strength to get back up, but they are already at the door. I really don't want to be tortured again, so I do something insane. I walk over to the window and break the glass with my fist.

It starts bleeding and glass is stuck in my knuckle. I hear my friends, and torturers, say "NO, DON'T DO IT!!" They wake up my mother and she looks at me, ready to jump out the window, a 3 story fall. She shakes her head and says "Honey, don't!" I turn around and get ready to jump out, until Jessica throws some exploding pellet at my mom. I yell "NO!" But then Jessica throws another exploding pellet at me.

I inhale it and I feel dizzy. I'm going to shrink! Not this time, I run and jump out the window. I fall and hit a car windshield. Glass is stuck in my body and my arms. I pull a shard out from my shoulder and scream in pain. I fall limp and see a red pellet heading towards me.

It hits my head and and I feel no pain. My cuts and scars are healed and I feel as if nothing ever- the shrinking! I jump off the windshield and run towards a car but then, I get too dizzy and I fall. I close my eyes and when I open them, I see a gigantic shoe sole, ready to step on me. I scream and scramble out from under the shoe and see Miranda's face.

I scream again and get up. I start running towards the exit but I don't get very far. Jazmine grabs me and places me in her palm. I sit there, breathing heavily looking at they're billboard faces.

Jazmine says "This time, Joahnna gets him. I can't trust Melony anymore." She gives a dirty look Melony, but Melony just sticks her tongue out at her. Then, I pipe in, "WAIT, WHY DO YOU GET TO DECIDE MY FATE!?!?" Jazmine looks at me and crushes me in her fist.

She says "Because we're big, and you're small!" I nod and she instantly lets go of me. I catch my breath and look at Joahnna as Jazmine hands me to her. She smiles at me with her pearl white teeth. I smile back akwardly and then, everyone departs. Joahnna stuffs me in her shirt pocket. It's so soft, I fall asleep.....






I wake up on a cold table and open my eyes. I see Joahnna looking down at me, with a smile. I back away from her, then her hand slowly reaches towards me but then freezes. She says "May I?" In that beautiful voice of hers. I nod akwardly and she picks me up, gentlelly. She brings me up to her face and we look at eachother. After a long silence, she blows at me and I fall. I get up and say "What was that for?"

She smiles and says "I just wanted to see your reaction. Also, to this." She then pokes me in my stomach, she may think she did it in a gentle way, but to me, it felt like a truck has just plowed into me. A BIG truck. I fall on my knees and hold my stomach. I start crying.

She looks down at me with a frown and says "Oops, I'm sorry Julian."

Still crying, I say "Its..... Okay." She pets me with her finger and I wipe my tears. I'm lucky that Joahnna is a gentle giantess. Unlike Miranda and those two. I look around Joahnna's room. She has posters everywhere, and other furniture. Now that I think about it, I hate being naked. And shrunken. Letting everybody see my tallywacker. It just...... bothers me. I ask Joahnna "Does it bother you seeing me naked?"

She replies with "No, not really. A little bit though." I then cover my manhood. Her finger moves me hand and she looks at my member.

Then, she says "I didn't say I wanted you to cover it up." With a seductive smile on her face. I blush and look away. She then picks me up and says "You know, I've always had a little crush on you." Wait, did she just say what I think she said? I blush again and say "I kinda liked you too." I know I had a crush on Miranda, but I kinda had a tiny one on Joahnna.

She looks at me and licks her lips. My penis instantly gets hard. She places me on her lips, giving me a kiss. My body is almost all the way in her lips, until she starts sucking on my cock. I shudder in ecstacy and I rest my head on the top of her lip. I ejaculate into her mouth and she swallows it. I think I'm going to enjoy the next few days. Alot.
End Notes:
This story is now on HOLD. I will add a new chapter in a couple days, but for now, I have to finish other stories. Thanks for reading.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3013