Sweat & Tears by kyary
Summary:

Joe gets a new roommate, amazonesque basketball player Alex. But it's not all roses when the pheromones released in her sweat seem to have a strange effect on him. The sweet girl might not be so nice forever when her trauma and desires comingle with the state of her dwindling roommate.


Categories: Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Muscle, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 14086 Read: 141751 Published: September 18 2012 Updated: October 23 2012

1. Chapter 1 by kyary

2. Chapter 2 by kyary

3. Chapter 3 by kyary

4. Chapter 4 by kyary

5. Chapter 5 by kyary

6. Chapter 6 by kyary

7. Chapter 7 by kyary

8. Chapter 8 by kyary

9. Chapter 9 by kyary

Chapter 1 by kyary
Author's Notes:

No shrinking yet, just introductions and some size comparison/humiliation in the second half.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Knock knock knock. Finally. I got up from the couch I’d been sitting on for two hours waiting for my new roommate to arrive. It’s not necessarily that I had anything else to do, but I couldn’t be caught off guard and not properly greet the person I’ll be sharing living quarters with for the foreseeable future.  I open the door and am greeted by a tan neck, the top of a slightly damp t-shirt. OK so she’s tall (it doesn’t take much to be taller than me).

“Oh! H-hello!” the girl blurted out, zapping me out of my slight trance and reminding me to look up to her face. Despite not really doing anything wrong I turn bright red. Her rich tan extends from her neck and evenly covers her, quite attractive, face. Her hair is black and cut short but in a feminine style. Her reasonably sized C cup breasts seemed much smaller compared to the size of her, well, everything else.

“Hello! Um, s-sorry. Welcome! Um, you’re the, I mean you’re my, new roommate right? Heh well I guess it’s obvious you are. Sorry again P-please come in…”

The amazon takes in the invitation and strides past me towards the center of the living room and I hurry to catch up on my considerably shorter legs.  She looks around with eyes intent and mouth slightly agape, caught up in the apparent wonder of the apartment. It’s not that nice or unique of a place, even if I do keep it pretty clean and tidy.

“Um so, yeah. This is the living room area, with the kitchen attached. Right over there is your room, and next to it is mine. The bathroom is the door on the wall closer to your room. I-I hope everything is alright?”

“It’s amazing…sorry, I’ve never lived anywhere like this before.” she says looking embarrassed.

“It’s fine, don’t worry. I’m sure everything will go smooth” and with this she smiles and walks towards me, scooping me up in a hug. She must not know her own strength because it wasn’t so much a hug as some kind of wrestling squeeze, it seemed, but it was nice nonetheless. I feebly attempted to return the hug, as is customary, and found my head nuzzled against her shoulder. She smelled nice.

“U-um, I know you know my name from the listing but, I’d like to correctly introduce myself. I’m Joe”

“I’m Alex! I hope we can become really good friends!” she exclaimed with a bubbliness that contrasted with her size and strength yet seemed entirely natural.

“Me too…”

 


 

Over that afternoon and the rest of the night, I learned more about Alex.  She’s a women’s basketball player, in fact, one of her teammates came by about an hour later in her car to drop off boxes of Alex’s things. Apparently Alex doesn’t drive but bikes everywhere. She’s amazingly strong, I was hardly necessary to bring up the boxes of clothes and personal items. However, she doesn’t look too muscular or stocky in the slightest thanks to her incredible height of 6’5”. Certainly the tallest woman I had ever seen in person, and now I’m going to be living with her.

We both turned in for the night after eating a pizza and assuring that she had everything she needed. By the time I woke up the next day she had already left for practice. I work from home in a web related job so aside from a few errands I stayed in the apartment until she returned that evening.

Alex suddenly opened the door and swung it open, humming to herself as she walked in and put down her gym bag to the side of the wall in the living room. I was sitting at the small table behind the couch near the kitchen on my laptop finishing work when she plopped down at the couch with a heavy thud, sighed, and turned on the tv. We exchanged hellos but I was preoccupied with work at the time.

As I continued to type, a slight smell started to fill the air. I turned to look at Alex and could see her neck was glistening and her short hair was matted with sweat. No reason to pay any mind to it, she did bike home after all, and it would just be rude to point it out. I was sure she’d just take a shower sometime tonight.

At last finished with work for the day, I closed my laptop and considered my options. I’m not really a social butterfly, especially around women. It’s not like me to start conversations and hang out; it doesn’t come natural to me. But seeing as she was my roommate and I would be forced to be on at least friendly terms with her (not that I dislike her or anything, in fact she seemed like a very nice girl) I bit the bullet and approached the chair next to the couch, but Alex noticed, her face lighting up, and gestured to the couch instead. Nervous but not wanting to turn her down, I sat on the end with her in the middle, some inches of space separating us at least.

The smell was of course even stronger here. It was mostly fresh sweat with just a hint of the aged body odor that people actually find unpleasant. I could sense the dampness on her skin and clothes, though now cooled off from being inside.

Alex split the awkward silence with a topic infinitely more awkward than any silence, “So, do you have a girlfriend?” she shyly asked, the tail end of the question devolving into giggles as she faced away from me. It was blunt but not suggestive, almost like how a child might ask before running away.

“Uh, um, no. N-not at the moment.” I said, trying my best to stay calm and not blush too badly.

“Heh, me neither!” she said, seeming relieved. Wait, did she mean she didn’t have a girlfriend? I know it’s rude to judge someone like that, but I guess it makes sense that’s she would be a lesbian….into sports, short haircut, androgynous name…..

Getting more casual she put her feet up on the coffee table. I didn’t have the courage to say it annoyed me. In fact, not wanting to seem awkward, I did the same.

“You’ve got pretty small feet, Joe” she joked, and I was finally defeated and turned bright red. Her feet, still in sneakers, completely dwarfed my own size 8 feet. Not exactly rare but, wow, I think they might be just half the size.

“Heh, yeah…” I had nothing better to say.

“I wear a size 18!” she proclaimed proudly, “So don’t feel too bad, although yours seem even smaller than most..”

Without warning she had grabbed my hand and placed it against hers.  Her palm almost completely consumed my hand, the tip of my middle finger barely making it to the beginning of hers. As much in shock and confusion as I was, Alex seemed to be in glee, staring wide eyed at the comparison. It seemed to go on forever, time slowed as all I could see was our hands and all I could smell was her musk as she drew closer. But suddenly, as if the inhibition center of her brain had just been malfunctioning, she withdrew and scooted a little bit back on the couch.

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was doing. I just don’t get to see boys a lot, except the meathead basketball players we share facilities with.” Alex’s eyes began well up with tears.

I made sure she didn’t feel bad about it, shook up as I was. We both went back to our rooms for the night. 

 

Chapter 2 by kyary

Things went by for the next couple of weeks smoothly and mostly uneventfully. Alex and I exchanged pleasantries and light conversation when we happened to see each other, but she seemed to be very busy with practices for most of the day and wiped out as soon as she got home. What happened that night had made me even more nervous around her, so I’ve taken to mostly doing work in my own room when she’s around.

One quirk I noticed of Alex’s was that she seemed to leave her dirty clothes strewn around wherever. At first it annoyed me, I like to keep this place clean, but as I thought about it, it at least made sense. This was her first time living on her own, she must be used to her mother cleaning up after her.

Well, I’m not her mother, she can get the hint when I don’t bother to clean up any of her things for her, I thought to myself, moving a ripe old t-shirt from my spot on the couch. I wonder when she takes these off ….

I recovered from that thought and tried to watch tv, but I couldn’t get my mind off the smell, Alex’s smell, that was seemingly everywhere. Retreating to my own room and closing the door, it was a little more tolerable. “I feel like a prisoner in my own apartment”, I thought out loud, but quickly realized how silly it was to admit defeat because of a younger girl’s dirty clothes. I just needed to talk to her tonight and hint around at it.

Alex came back late that night, still wearing a headband and her gym shorts.

“Oh hey, did you need dinner? There’s some extra-“

“No I’m fine; I ate earlier and just finished working out. You know its not good to eat after 7pm, I’ll get fat!” she said with complete earnestness while reaching for the pitcher of water. The slight peak I could get of her toned abs on the bottom of her probably-too-small shirt made me think she could splurge just this once, but whatever.

Alex chugged the water and plopped herself down on the couch with a heavy creak that I could feel on the other end, seemingly oblivious to any kind of mess around her.

“Hey, so, you said you haven’t lived anywhere like this before. Where did you live, with your parents?” I asked trying to seem as natural as possible.

“Ah, yeah, with my dad. Dad raised me on his own since I was really little. My mom wasn’t really fit for raising a child…”

“Oh, I-I’m sorry for bringing it up…”

“No it’s alright,” she perked up, “I wouldn’t want it any other way! I love my dad! Heh, it’s probably the reason I’m such a tomboy though. I can’t say I learned much about cleaning or sewing or whatever girly home-ec stuff!” she giggled.

“T-that’s ok. You’ll learn it’s really no problem, I’ve been doing that kind of stuff for years now…” I piped up.

“Really? That’s great! Joe’s gonna be my maid!” Alex exclaimed, grabbing me in another half-hug half-wrestling hold.

“Wllnotrllyamaid” I was muffled by her dense, wet armpit that my head was hopelessly wedged into. The sour, thick scent of perspiration was so strong here that combined with the force of her hold I found myself getting dizzy. Thankfully she let up before I passed out.

I was still recovering and didn’t have enough energy to speak up when she slapped me playfully on the back and pranced back to her room, shimmying out of her tight gym shorts and leaving them right outside her door before saying “Good Night!”. She really must have been raised by just a man.

 


 

I felt bad for Alex. She must really have no clue on either how or why people do the laundry. I’m sure her poor father worked himself to death trying to keep up with her…

So just this once, I would do it for her, and then when she saw the nice pile of clean clothes upon getting home, she would be grateful and do it for herself from then on. It made sense, sure it did. And more than anything I need to clear the air in this place.

I got the biggest bin and began the task of going around the whole apartment picking up the strewn around dirty garments. Endless shirts and shorts, sweatbands, even a few pairs of panties that I debated on picking up before deciding it was necessary and threw them in the bin as fast as possible. But the worst were the socks, and endless number of socks. They were worn down, dingy, and some were still inexplicably wet.

By the time all the clothes I could find were in the hamper, it was entirely full with lots to spare sticking out of the top. I struggled to lift it, How could clothes be this heavy?

But I did manage it and began descending the apartment complex. Over 2 weeks of this girl’s putrid clothes all in one bin, being carried by me right under my nose. It was impossible to ignore, but I pressed on as best I could.

The smell’s effect, I don’t even know how to describe it. It’s so overwhelming, but not like rotting garbage or excrement or anything else with a classically “bad” odor. No, if you were exposed to something like that you’d just puke. Alex’s smell didn’t make me nauseous; it made my head feel funny. Like I was under the effect of some narcotic gas. Is this thing getting heavie-

I fell. Almost at the washing machine and my muscles gave out, dropping the bin with its contents spilling out onto the cold floor. In a haze I rushed over to put them back in, but…I passed out.

 

End Notes:

After writing what feels like 4 chapter of introduction I can finally get to some action. I have a pretty good idea of the layout of the story and scenes I want to do, but please tell me in the reviews what you like or don't like. This is my first real story so feedback is very appreciated.

Chapter 3 by kyary

When I woke up again the room was dark, pitch black. Stumbling to my feet I tried to feel for the wall or door, but they didn’t seem to be where they should be. There was a thick fog, I couldn’t see it but I could feel it everywhere, coating me and seeping into my lungs with each breath. It made it difficult to walk through the darkness, like the air was heavier and just displacing it was a great effort.

After walking for a while I could finally barely make out something else. It was a person far in the distance, I don’t know how they were so visible when nothing else was, but I didn’t care. I yelled out something and they walked towards me, but didn’t say anything back. As they got closer I could make out it was a woman. They must have been incredibly far away because it seemed to be taking longer than it should with both of us walking towards each other. I began to feel a steady but small vibration on the ground. It increased in intensity until I started to lose balance and decided it was best to stay still. The figure in the distance was still approaching, steadily, but seemed different. They were bigger, much bigger. I tried again to shout at them but the tremors tossed me around while the omnipresent fog sapped the force from my throat. I felt completely powerless as the figure now loomed ever closer, rising hundreds of feet into the air yet still seeming so far away. Each footfall shook this strange world and passed through my entire body.

The earthquake stopped momentarily and I took the opportunity to partially uncurl from my pathetic position on the floor to look up. Above me was nothing but a vast plane of flesh, so massive I had to strain my neck to confirm what I somehow already knew, that it was a human foot, long and feminine yet so terrifyingly massive. The foot continued to fall. I resigned to my fate.

COUGH COUGH, ughhh….

A toe poked at my forehead.  “Joe, Joe, are you alright? Oh hey, finally….”, Alex said, capped off with a relieved sigh. From my position on the floor I could only see her withdraw her foot and place it back into a green flip-flop. The hardened calves of her long legs then tightened as she squatted down to look at me closer.

“Oh uh, really now are you alright? I mean I don’t have to call an ambulance or something right?”

“N-no….I’m fine, I passed out for some reason but I’m ok.” I strained to sit up but was beginning to feel more alert. “Wait, what are you doing here?”, I asked, Alex has never been back to the apartment before evening and I couldn’t have possibly been out that long.

“Hm, maybe I should be asking what you’re doing, since you seemed to be taking a nap nuzzled up against my underwear!” said Alex in mock-rage, quickly turning into a huge smile and giggle she couldn’t hold in. I was still thoroughly embarrassed and look down trying to hide it. “I’m just kidding! It’s ok! Let’s get you back upstairs.” She extended a hand to help me up and I thanked her.

“Um, I guess you noticed but I was doing laundry. Let me just put it in real quick before we-“

Alex cut me off, “Come on, come on, you’re not feeling good, we’ll do it later! No need to exert yourself!” She then quickly tossed all the dirty clothes back into the bin, propped it up onto one shoulder with ease, and pushed me playfully toward the stairs.

Completely defeated in trying to teach my roommate anything, and now probably unable to look her in the eye for the rest of our lives, I silently followed her back up to the room. Curious about Alex’s mood, I glanced over, but of course my eyes were only level with her breasts.  Not wanting to risk awkward eye contact I-, wait, her breasts? Was I always that short compared to her?  I could have sworn I was a little higher up? But that doesn’t make sense. I must still be groggy and not thinking straight.

We entered the apartment and Alex shooed me onto the couch and stepped into the kitchen. “Isn’t there any soup in here?” she asked while rummaging through the cupboards. Well, not like you would know, since I don’t think you’ve brought any food into here, though you’ve certainly consumed some.

“Alex, it’s not a cold, but thank you. Really though, I’m fine.”  I assured her, trying to minimize the damage she would do to the kitchen’s organization as fast as possible.  At this, I started to get up and move toward my bedroom to get some sleep.

“Wait, Joe! I totally forgot why I came here early! Cuz you were all bonked out and stuff. Uh well, oh yeah, my team is playing a game tonight and I wanted to invite you to come see! As long as you’re not busy or anything, and it’s free of course….”

I sighed deeply in my mind. I’d had quite enough excitement for today, but I didn’t want to reject her. She did help me, I guess, in her own sort of way you could consider it help at least, helpfully intentioned if not truly helpful. “Yeah, of course. Sounds like fun.”

“Yay! OK well I have to change and then bike over there right now! But I’ll expect to see you there sharp at 6!”

“Er, right. You bet.” I said trying to imitate enthusiasm, I’m not really a sports type of guy, but I guess it could be fun.  A flash of green whizzed by the side of my head and smacked the wall.

“Heh, sorry!” Alex had carelessly flung her flip –flops off her feet with a kick before running into her room to complete her changing.

I looked down at the flip-flop and instinctually put my own shoe next to it. I look like a little kid standing next to daddy…if daddy wore neon green flip-flops. I hadn’t seen her wear these much before but there were still very noticeable toe imprints and some dirtying.  Weirdly I noticed that my own shoe seemed a little loose, like I could slip it off without untying the laces. Damn things must be getting worn out already.

 

End Notes:

Next time we get to go to the big game, but the fun part is afterwards.

Chapter 4 by kyary

Alex had left a ticket for me, so I immediately took my seat. It was pretty close to the court, and I could see everything pretty well, which would have been great if I had the remotest interest in basketball, let alone women’s basketball. Still, it wasn’t that bad watching the girls. Yeah, a lot were what you might expect, but a lot were surprisingly pretty too, even if they were all way taller than me.

Alex was obviously the best player on her team, through her sheer size, but I saw she was quite skilled too. She had no problem blocking shots with her incredible reach and blowing past the smaller players with ease (well, smaller compared to the average on the court, still pretty tall). Being so close I also saw the incredible sweat she was working up, whole body glistening and solid drops forming on her forehead and the back of her neck.

Alex’s team won and I sighed in relief, finally I could get back home. I hope she doesn’t expect me to come to all of these. Getting up and turning to the exit, I noticed Alex motioning to me to meet her. Taking a second to make sure it was really ok, I walked down the bleachers and over near the door to the locker room where Alex was.

“Um hey, great job. Thanks for inviting me and all, it was fun. Um, but do you need a ride home or something, because otherwise I’ve gotta get going…” I said trying to get whatever this was over with as fast as possible.

“Not yet! Please,  I want you to meet my friends!”, without waiting for an answer, Alex grabbed my arm and dragged me into the locker room.

“I really don’t think I’m supposed to be in here” I said nervously, trying to make it sound like a joke, while I was really completely serious.

“Nah it’s fine, it’s just a bunch of naked girls,” said Alex, shrugging , as I backed away to the door she added, “oh come on I’m just kidding! We’re not near that, I just want to introduce you to a few people”

I’m just her roommate, I don’t know why she’s bothering to introduce me to all her friends, but whatever, I don’t see any way of escaping this situation.

A group of girls I recognized from the game walked by and Alex motioned for them. They were changed back into regular clothes, and had towels around their necks and wet hair. They must have just showered. I wanted to yell at Alex to go do the same.

One by one Alex introduced me to each of the girls. Is she trying to set me up or something? Does she think I’m that pathetic?! And it’s not like any of these girls would be interested in me anyway. There was Lana, a blonde girl around 6’2” that shook my hand hard enough to cause pain; Amber, a girl only 3 or 4 inches taller than me; and Christie, a thin black girl that was about Alex’s height and quite embarrassingly patted me on the head with a hand that easily palmed my skull.

Having met about as many new people in 10 minutes as I usually do in 6 months, I was ready to go until Amber ran back to her locker and came back with several grocery bags with bottles of liquor. Apparently this was a regular thing after they finished a game. What happened wasn’t important; I tried to nurse as little as possible while the girls had fun.  Why was I being put through this social hell?

While Alex was absorbed downing another shot and talking to the other girls, Lana sat down next to me.

“I think it’s a good thing that you’re in Alex’s life now.”

“Uh, yeah. But I’m just her roommate you know. She invited me to the game tonight and I didn’t want to refuse, heh,” I brushed it off, Alex wasn’t a bad girl but I didn’t want to be dishonest either, she’s not my girlfriend and never would be for a multitude of reasons.

“I’m just saying she needs someone. Poor girl. Well, you know,” Lana trailed off.

“K-know what?” I asked.

“Oh nothing really. Just, treat her nice, ok?”

“Yeah, of course,” I agreed, and decided to ask, “Just wondering, does Alex…well does Alex usually shower here?”

“No, she never has. She’s got some kind of hang-up about it, she’s a shy girl really, despite well, everything,” Lana chuckled, “she just does it when she gets home, right?”

“Y-yeah, of course.”

The conversation ended as Alex walked back over and stared down at me, her face flushed and plastered with a droopy grin. “You’re so light, huh Joe?” she asked out of the blue.

“Uh, I dunno, I guess sorta-“ I sputtered, a little distracted as she stood too close for comfort with breasts pressed into my forehead. Then without warning Alex lifted me up off my feet and placed me on her shoulders. “See, see! Heheheheh” the drunken girl laughing at some kind of joke only she appeared to get. I buried my red face in my hands and tried desperately to be anywhere else but the shoulder of my titanic roommate while her basketball teammates watched me be carried around little kid.

“Yeah, we see Alex” said Christie, sighing.

 


 

Being significantly less inebriated, I drove Alex home. Seeing as she was the only one of the group to not change out of her uniform or shower following the game, I decided it was a nice evening to keep the windows down in the car.

We entered the apartment, dark now without any lights. Suddenly I tripped on some piece of clothing dropped in the middle of the room. Alex heard and came over, looking up at her silhouette in the darkness gave me a creepy flashback put I put it out of my mind.

“Will you turn on the lights?” I asked, rising to my feet and trying to shake whatever filthy garment my leg had got caught on off. Alex did and then deliberately walked over to me.

“Thank you…for going….for me.” Alex sniffled. Was she crying? She lurched forward and I braced myself for another painful hug, but instead she just loomed like she had before picking me up earlier, gazing down at me with watery green eyes.

“Alex, it’s no problem. We’re friends.” I tried to use my words to extinguish the weird mood that was going on. I don’t know what Alex was feeling but I didn’t want to get into the kind of relationship with my roommate, especially with Alex the unhygienic tomboy with a foot of height and who knows how many pounds on me. And I especially did not plan on losing my virginity in a room that smells like the inside of a girl’s gym shoe.

But it didn’t matter. Those words apparently set off something in Alex’s intoxicated brain.  Her tearful expression turned into a weird lopsided smile.

“Well, I’m beat. Night!”  I turned to try and escape to my room but Alex grabbed my wrist. I let out a surprised yelp followed by an awkward snicker, “Heh, very funny. Ahh I can’t escape”, I said as a playful joke, although I really did have no chance of wriggling out of even her weakest grasp. Alex released and I turned again, but she just grabbed my wrist again. She kept repeating this, apparently extremely bemused by my increasingly desperate attempts to progress as she just stood there completely unmoved, without strain, drunkenly clasping at my wrist with a single behemoth hand.

“O, r-really Alex. Let me go.” I said as sternly as I could muster.

She slurred something like “I can’t helpif your sooo weak” punctuated by that uncharacteristically feminine giggle of hers. “I used to wrestle with all the neighborhood kids,” she reeled me in closer by the arm, “well until I outgrew ‘em….and then it was just Dad…”

Increasingly worried, I tried to use my other hand to unclench her grip, but she took this as me agreeing to play her game.  She just grabbed away my other hand “Oh come one that’s not gonna work, donchoo you know anything about fighting?” she laughed, and then tossed me down onto the floor. I was always smaller than Alex, but I guess I had begun to take it for granted, as now that I looked up from the floor I felt truly like an insect compared to her. This tall, strong, bronze goddess had complete control over me. What had I done in my life for it to culminate in a moment where I couldn’t escape from the wild, drunken desires of a girls that’s younger than me?

Honestly expecting some kind of gory end to my life, ribcage broken or choked out in the hands of Alex, leaving her to be imprisoned all because I’m too weak to hold off a pent up young girl’s advances, I was surprised when Alex came down to ground level, grabbed me, and simply kind of….rolled around, with me in her arms. It was against my will but it, wasn’t really wrestling. We were embraced together like you might see lovers do on a grassy plain in a movie, except we were quite the mismatched couple and our apartment is not quite as spacious as any plain. Alex’s long legs bumped into the table and knocked over chairs but she seemed to take not notice. For a moment I was kind of lost in the moment, it wasn’t so bad. I had never been this close to a girl before. Ignoring everything else Alex was a cute girl and I could get used to this…

But being this close also has other realities. With my head snuggled firmly between her breasts, all my air was filtered through Alex.  Her musk, that unique smell that had become so ubiquitous in my life I felt strange going outside to breathe fresh air, was so strong here in the sweat filled cavern blocked to me only by a thin basketball jersey. My survival instinct forced me to take deep breaths of her; it felt like I was transferring all that sweat and grime straight from her pores to my lungs. It was clearly sweat, not perfumed or masked at all, but still uniquely feminine, not like anything I had really smelled before.

Dizzy from rolling, the hold, and the sweaty aromatherapy I had just received, I almost didn’t noticed when we hit something and stopped. Alex released me and got up, but I didn’t have the strength to spring up with quite the same speed. In the comparative darkness of my own room, I could still make out it was my bed. As I lie down and wonder what Alex is doing, her 2 feet come down from the bed, one landing to the side of my head and one, well of course….

I’m not sure what life experience can prepare someone for having a size 18 foot covering their face, and I mean covering, as in my nose was situated somewhere at the ball and her toes curled over my forehead, while her heel was several inches past my chin. Her feet were thinly shaped, but still wide enough to make sure none of my vision was taken up by anything but foot flesh. And of course the smell, it was my an even more intense version from her chest, still sopping wet marinating in her sneakers and a no-doubt decrepit pair of socks.

“Huh?” I heard Alex mumble, causing her to drum her long toes one by one on the top of my head. She then lifted her huge sole off my face. “Oh, heh, sorry,” and without explanation grabbed me up off the ground and into bed. She was already curled up on my pillow, and held me in the spooning position. Her strong, warm, long arm kept me from moving much as she drifted off to sleep quickly. Despite being a captive in my own bed, gripped like a teddy bear and covered in sweat that wasn’t even my own, I found myself dozing off pretty fast too. I could almost feel myself growing lighter in Alex’s secure arm.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it. More shrinking is definitely in store now. And please review!

Chapter 5 by kyary

Alex woke up in my bed. She silently and softly, well as softly as she can manage, left the bed and quickly afterwards the apartment. I feigned still being asleep; confronting her at the moment was my worst fear. Confirming she was gone, I rose up and tried to wrap my head around last night’s events. Alex was hammered…we engaged in some pseudosexual wrestling/cuddling match, she unintentionally (I hope) stepped on my face, and dragged me into bed, where she promptly fell asleep. A weird night for sure, but I found myself thankful it didn’t get any more serious.

I then had a horrifying realization, I wasn’t wearing any underwear.  Oh no, oh no, am I not remembering everything that happened? N-no, couldn’t be, right? They came off in the night somehow, well that’s still pretty bad.

Frantically searching, I found my pants and underwear amongst the disheveled sheets. When I tried to put them on, they didn’t fit. They were too small. No, that doesn’t make sense. But it was true. The boxers just fell right off as if they were several sizes too large for me. I ran over to the bathroom to confirm what couldn’t possibly be true in the mirror. I looked the same but, why was I so low to the sink? I noticed now that my shirt was too big too, the short sleeves being past my elbow and the bottom nearly to my knees.

“This is impossible,” I said out loud, as if stating this would make reality revert to its correct state, “you don’t just get smaller.”

After calming down, I put on my tightest pair of pants with a completely fastened belt, and a shirt I’ve had since middle school (although it still looked a bit comically large on me). What am I supposed to do from here? The obvious thing is to go to the hospital, but can I drive at this height? And god, what if someone sees me, well it’s obvious someone has to see me, especially if this is permanent. What will I do if I can’t drive, “911, yes I need an ambulance. I’ve shrunk about a foot since last night”, they’ll think it’s a joke for sure. Completely overwhelmed by the 180 turn my life had taken from when I had lived alone just a few weeks ago, I plopped down on the bed hoping to wake up from this dream that I knew all too well was real.

Of course my bed, last refuge I had control over in this place, now smelled exactly like Alex. Unconsciously, I snuggled against the pillow she had used and enjoyed the oddly comforting aroma. Despite everything, I wished she was here right now. I wished anyone was here. Intoxicated by the fragrant pillow and finding my thoughts wandering back to last night, I found myself getting aroused. What the hell is wrong with me? Spying a cast off green and white striped sock on the nightstand, I grabbed it and inhaled deeply into the worn, grayed sole. Still damp, but cold, must be what she wore last night, why am I doing this, her toes made imprints here, I hate this smell so why is it so nice. My inner dialogue drowned out by the sharp smell of Alex left behind on the sock and my own warped lust for it.

The apartment door opened, the bedroom door was already open. I snapped out of my sexual trance and tried to hide my item of worship but Alex’s long strides brought her to the doorway in no time, coinciding exactly with me dropping the sock behind the headstand. D-did she see me?

“Um, Joe, about last night” she mumbled, looking down, “I-I’m sorry. I don’t remember exactly what I did but…”

“It’s okay! Nothing happened! Nothing dirty at all!” My heart was racing at the prospect of being found intentionally smelling my roommate’s sock. “You, you tried to wrestle me, but don’t worry I’m not hurt! A-and you fell asleep in my bed and I did too, but that’s it. Really.”

“Really?” She seemed relieved. She unzipped a hoodie she was wearing down a few inches, it was still early morning and she must have been out on a walk, or more likely a jog knowing her exercise-obsessed self. “I understand if you, you know, want me to move out. I’ll start looking today and I won’t bother you anymore.”

“What? Alex, no. You don’t need to do that.”

“I do! I’m such a stupid girl, I knew I’d screw this up. I’m just a burden to other people, I’ve given you nothing but trouble since the first day,” she stated dejectedly, then balled up her considerable fists and avoided my gaze while starting to cry. “I’m just a big clumsy idiot. I shouldn’t have made somebody live with me. Nobody would want to be around me, my teammates are my only friends and they only like me because I can play basketball,” her crying got more feverish as she bawled and laid out her insecurities rapid-fire. “And that’s the only thing I can do cuz I’m obviously a crappy roommate! I can’t do the laundry or clean or cook or anything! I’m just a big, ugly, smelly eyesore, I, I….”

I got out of bed and wrapped Alex’s abdomen in a hug, her chest resting on my head and blocking falling tears.

“Please calm down Alex. You’re not any of those things. You’re not a problem to me, you’re certainly not ugly,” (not a lie), “you don’t smell bad, I-I even think you smell kinda nice,” I nervously chucked simultaneously stretching the truth and being completely honest. “Please, stay. Last night was just a mistake on both our parts.”

My comforting words seemed to have a great effect on Alex. Her crying slowed down to a sniffling calm, I noted her slowed breathing from the diminished movement of the breasts perched above my head. As I disengaged from the hug I felt her large hand push me back but quickly release, maybe she really was learning.

“Thank you. Thank you so much.” Alex said with the earnest tone of someone who’s apparently never been calmed down with a bunch of empty reassurances before. But now that this emotional drama was over, I was reminded of the real problem at hand. Yes, I was now about eye level with Alex’s navel, barely grazing her boobs with the top of my head. I could headbutt her rock-hard abs but I feel I would certainly be on the losing end. She had to notice, right? Anyone would.

“Um, Alex , this is weird but, do you remember how tall I was compared to you….when we first met?”

“Uhh, I don’t really know. I guess about like now? Heh, I’m used to being taller than pretty much everyone so I don’t take note of the little details like that. If I gotta look down, I gotta look down!” She shrugged, apparently so used to being a living monolith she no longer pictured a difference between a 5’6” adult and whatever child size I was now. ”Why, do you think you’re growing?”

Oh lord. “Uh, no. Nevermind.” I didn’t know how to approach this topic, with anyone, let alone my surprisingly emotionally delicate giantess of a roommate.

“Hey, do you wanna measure? I have to keep track of my stats for the league, and I’ve still been growing a little bit in the past few years,” this comment left my head spinning, “I’ve got all the stuff and we can officially note how tall you are? That way you won’t have to task me since I’m not gonna remember!”

“Uh, sure.” Maybe Alex would come in handy somehow after all. If I could get real concrete information it would be helpful, and maybe even she’s not dense enough to think everything’s normal. Although that seemed a little optimistic.

Alex came back with measuring tape, a scale, and one of those shoe size things you find on the floor in the shoe department of stores. Why in the world does she own one of those?! I asked myself, but it didn’t matter.

Kicking her clothes around to clear a decent space on the floor (S-So you do know they’re there?), Alex started to do her measurements first. “6’5…and a half! Yay!” She announced in exuberance, wondering what karmic force I pissed off to make me stop growing in freshman year of highschool.

This was followed by a long list of insanely high numbers for hand length, armspan, and weight. My head was spinning trying to grasp the sheer size of this young girl while I dwindled away.

“OK, time for you!” Alex declared, snapping me into action as I warily straightened my back against the wall, subconsciously trying to eek every millimeter out of my posture. “4’6”, err, 4’5”? I can’t tell, somewhere around that,” Alex puzzled, “That’s pretty much normal right?” I was too shocked by the numbers to wonder how strangely naïve Alex must be. I really had shrunk over a foot.

There was nothing around to keep the topic of size off of my mind as Alex placed her foot into the sizer. “16 mens, that’s 18 womens, guess it hasn’t really changed. Swear the dang things have been feeling tight though….Ok, your turn Joe!”

I didn’t really want to subject myself to more humiliation, but I guess I would need to get new shoes. I placed my foot onto the apparatus, it was warm and slick still from Alex’s foot, the print of course surrounding mine entirely. “Uh, f-four…I-I guess…there’s no line lower than 6 but it looks like that’s where it’d be.” I tried to hide my fear. My feet were at least 12 sizes lower than Alex, now easily lower than half her length.

“Cute!” Alex giggled, adding insult to injury. “Sometimes I wish I could fit into cute girly-girl shoes or whatever, but I mostly like sneakers, can usually find those in my size. You should just wear ‘em for me!” She laughed too hard at her own joke. “Just kidding, kidding!”

I found myself pressured onto the scale. 81 pounds, no need to say it as we could both read the layout. “Hm, I can bench more than that,” stated Alex matter of factly, unaware of the embarrassment such a statement can bring on a man. My heartbeat accelerated as I imagined Alex gripping and lifting me with a single hand.

“So, did you find out whatever you were wondering?”

“Uh, yeah,” technically I did, “Everything’s fine!” I lied, not wanting to get into it now.  I’ll walk to the hospital tomorrow, I don’t care who sees on the street.  For some reason I absolutely didn’t want Alex knowing.

We spent the rest of the night watching tv, Alex in good spirits and talking about hopes for the future and the good chance the team had at going to the finals this year. But I couldn’t concentrate on anything, my mind repeating each inexplicably low measurement that was now my body.  I only snapped out when Alex would splay out on the couch and rest her feet in my lap. I felt a strange mix of annoyance, horror, and excitement as her long toes wiggled, releasing long-trapped scent that wafted directly up to my nose. Those things were nearly the length of my whole torso. I don’t know if she was just extremely casual now or trying to play some kind of boyish prank, but I just ignored it. It’s not so bad, but I didn’t like it, I tried to justify. They’re just a body part like any other.

“A-Alex?” I spoke up, causing her to turn from the screen and reposition her feet, still on my lap but now pushing down on my private area. “I, I’m going to bed! Good night!” I blurted out, trying to escape before she noticed my growing erection up against her heel.

“Oh, night. Seeya tomorrow.”

Safely back in my room, I laid back down on my bed and sighed. I again chose the Alex-scented pillow. Somehow, indulging myself in this weird pleasure was the only thing that kept my mind off my horrifying shrinking.  I resisted the urge to grab the sock or any other extra source of smell, just the pillow and sheets were enough to keep me happy until dozing off. 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I'm trying to kick the story into gear as fast as I can while still being realistic and not jumping by any large amount of time. Direct size comparison like in the latter half of this chapter is a big thing for me, but I know it can be really dry so I tried to get it out of the way in one shot without being too much of a bulleted list w/ numbers. Please review!

Chapter 6 by kyary

When I woke up, I was back at normal size. It took me a second to remember that I had shrunk at all, it all seemed like a dream. I stepped into the living room and saw that everything was clean, no littered clothes or weightlifting equipment. The air was still so nice though, which reminded me, Alex was still here, right?

Ah, yes, she had been standing right over there the whole time. She looked cute, and wearing a skirt, uncharacteristically. Then she mumbled something I didn’t quit make out the first time.

“I said, do you want me to move the apartment? There’s a glare through the window.”

“Uh, yeah. That would be great!” I replied, not questioning anything. Alex ducked out the door of the apartment, and the next thing I knew it was sliding west. I peered out the window and saw Alex, about a head taller than the box shaped apartment detached from any other building, pushing it along the side of the street, nothing appeared to be obstructing our way, luckily.

Alex tapped a finger on the window, her extended palm being large enough to cover it entirely. I opened up the window and she squatted down to see me. The squatting caused me to get a glimpse at her panties underneath, I didn’t blush.

“I like them too!” Alex beamed knowingly. “Now that we’re going, it can’t stop, okay,” she stated while standing back up.

I felt the apartment rumble and I started backing up to the door to see what was happening, when suddenly a huge, emerald green eye filled the view outside the window.  I suddenly became aware that Alex was holding the apartment pinched delicately between her index finger and thumb. Her eye focused entirely on me, not a malicious glare, her view was soft, almost comforting.  I rushed over to the window and looked out, unable to make out anything below or ahead but Alex’s titanic form rising miles into the air. The city seemed to blur and fade away, as if this small apartment my goddess had laid her sights upon was the only true reality at the time.

Alex’s voice flowed around me, “It’s not going to stop, it can’t.” I don’t know what the words mean. I can’t look away from her eye, her phrase repeating over and over. The air feels thicker and I can’t figure out how to breathe.  What enters me isn’t air, what I see can’t be real, what I hear makes no sense. The ceiling and floor both began to crack as the infinitely powerful fingertips close in and

I woke up.  Groggily, I looked around. Things were back to “normal”. I was still shrunk. In fact, judging by the length of my form compared to the bed, I was smaller than yesterday. I took it better than yesterday; at least today I was heading out to the hospital first thing in the morning, now that Alex should be gone.

The same pants now required me to modify my belt to keep them on at all, so I created another notch with scissors and rolled them up until they didn’t drag past my feet. I put on a comically large hoodie that covered my, well, everything, like a cloak. Now looking like either the world’s tiniest vigilante or a rapper’s toddler son, I stepped out of my room and prepared to hurry my way to help.

What am I going to say? What are they, what even can they do? I don’t know the cause, I’ve never heard of anything like this happening in real life.  What if they think I’m a dwarf, that I’ve always been this way and am looking for attention? I could show them my driver’s license with my height, yeah…

“Not so fast, Joey!” The words snapped me out of my thoughts just as I walked into Alex’s sweatpant-clad hip. I rebounded off the muscular hunk of flesh and managed to keep my balance. Looking forward I saw I was level with Alex’s thighs, or if you prefer her, her…..

“You can’t leave! No practice today, so I’m m-making breakfast,” she said with the sort of unsure intonation someone gets when saying something they’ve never said before and probably thought they never would. But it was true, she was, technically, cooking a breakfast.

“Wow, Alex that’s uh, that’s great. I really hope you enjoy it but I have to-“

“No! I-I’m doing it for you. I thought about how much you’ve done for me, and how nice you were yesterday, and I decided I wanted to start doing more to take care of yo-, to take care of things,” she pleaded, rubbing the back of her head as an obscene amount of eggs cooked in a pan and toast sprung up from the toaster, “So I mean, come on man, you better stay. I mean it!” she said, regaining some of her usual forward, playful tomboyishness.

“Y-yeah. I’ll stay, sure. It smells great,” I lied. Even a sizzling breakfast could somehow not overpower the ambient stale sweat smell that dominated the apartment. Most importantly I couldn’t believe I had just been guilted into not addressing what most sane people would consider an emergency medical condition, but something inside me didn’t want to see Alex hurt.

She shooed me off to a chair on the table, which luckily still put me at an acceptable height to eat. About 10 minutes later, first-time cook Alex announced she was finished and brought heaping plates of food over, including about as much and as many different proteins as a professional athlete would assume is the amount they should start the day with. “Wow, looks good,” I praised, despite food being the furthest thing from my mind.

“Uwa, cooking is pretty tough! I worked up as much sweat as I do in a game!” Alex then began to pull off her drenched t-shirt, a light blue one now mostly dyed a darker shade that advertised some fun run that occurred 8 years ago. She tossed it errantly aside, stretched, and sat down. I gulped and tried to fully take in the sight of Alex’s upper half in just a gray sports bra. Her perky mid-sized breasts held in place, my gaze feel down past her astoundingly pronounced 8-pack abs. Long beads of sweat weaved their way around her muscles and seemed to gleam like pure spring water.  She raised her arm up in another stretch, the sweaty armpit revealed and spilling out another gush of hot liquid. I could swear I felt the heat released from that crevice of flesh from across the table, but it was unmistakable that I could smell the fresh, musky scent. It was enough to ruin any normal person’s appetite, but I could hardly consider myself a normal person anymore.

Her arms took hold of a fork and knife as she went to town consuming her morning’s work; they were muscular, but balanced out enough by length to not be off-puttingly thick like a bodybuilder’s. Everything on her was like a perfectly sculpted work of art, and yet she was completely ignorant of the simple majesty of her own body’s working. The only one here studying the tensing and untensing of her biceps as she ate was me.

As I grabbed a few items to put on my plate, Alex looked up for a moment and smiled, before returning to her own feast. I was hardly hungry, but I managed to put away the scarce few items on my plate and Alex took no insult at what she didn’t notice, easily finishing off what was left.

“So, judgment time, did I pass, Joey?”

“Mm, yeah! See, you’re a better cook than you ever thought. You’ll be great at everything you put your mind to, there’s nothing stopping you.” I assured her, trying to quickly put her at ease so I could leave. Alex didn’t quite beam as much with glee as I thought. She seemed sad almost, and thinking.  Her hands made nervous motions, like she didn’t know just where to put them. She tapped her index finger and thumb together repeatedly, which for some reason made my stomach churn.

I was worried, “Alex…”

“You meant all that stuff you said, right Joe? Today and last night, you meant all the stuff you said about me?” She asked shyly, focusing her gaze slantways on the floor.

“Of course I did”

“You even meant it when you said I wasn’t ugly…a-and that I smelled nice….”

What is going on with her? What is she getting at “Yes, I did. Y-you’re a pretty girl Alex,” I stuttered out nervously, saying more than I had ever said to any girl before, “everything about you is great. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“S-So,” Ales whispered, moving her hands around nervously before settling on balled fists, then rising out of the chair and looking at me, face flush, “if you really think that, I mean, j-just thinking….maybe we should….I mean I could….be your girlfriend!”

Alex shouted those last words and stared desperately at me. She really was so beautiful, more than I had ever wanted to admit. Her eyes pierced into me, the suddenness of everything was too much, I knew what I had to say.

“Yes! I’ll be your boyfriend!”

Alex tried to grab me up in a hug, but I was significantly lower than her arms. Somehow knowing what to do I reached up for her hand, my grasp only being able to reach and surround two of her fingers, and led her to the couch where I laid on my back. She followed and suspended herself above me, pretty face level with my own. After both stalling from inexperience, she leaned in and we kissed. Her tongue invaded my mouth, long and powerful. The wild tongue couldn’t be contained and sloppy drool soon coated a good portion of my face. What felt like gallons of spit dripped into and around my mouth, it was overwhelming but I loved it, it was Alex’s She withdrew, strand of sweet saliva still going from her tongue to my face. I took pleasure in her immense body’s weight now on top of me, it wasn’t painful, just a nice pressure from which I could not and did not want to escape.

Awkward first makeout session concluded, I laid on the couch in physical and emotional exhaustion. Alex was pacing around the living room until suddenly, she spoke.

“Hey Joey…you said…you said everything about me was great. I have to know, I gotta know if you really think that,” she began solemnly as her bare toes wriggled on the floor ominously.

 

End Notes:

I didn't intend to have anymore dream sequences in the story, but I just thought of this one and thought it was kind of neat, and decided this was a good place to put it in. I think it's fairly easy to guess what sort of content the next chapter will contain, but no matter what I think it's going to be the most "action" packed so far. Thanks for reading and please review if you want with any critcism or just pointing out what you like!

Chapter 7 by kyary
Author's Notes:

The most graphic chapter I've written. Hence the before undeserved X rating on the story.

 


 

I couldn’t believe how quickly I’d become completely enamored with this girl. A few days ago I would have been quite happy to get her out of my life, and recently she had been the force distracting me from leaving the apartment and seeking help. I guess I blame it on my lack of experience with girls. The chance to have a beautiful live girlfriend took over my brain and I couldn’t think of anything but how much I wanted to be close to her, forever.

“Hey Joey…you said…you said everything about me was great. I have to know, I gotta know if you really think that,” she began solemnly but nervously, as her bare toes wriggled on the floor ominously.

Of course, I thought, completely consumed by love, there’s not one part of you that I don’t love.

“S-so, does that even mean…I mean would you even…you don’t mind…” Alex looked straight down, ashamed and trying to find the right words, “m-my feet?”

“Yes.” I looked over at Alex, she was blushing but obviously pleased. I looked down at her two feet, those massive size 18s that still looked big on Alex’s impressive body. It went against what most men would think, but I knew in my heart they were beautiful. Even sexy. I scolded myself mentally for not realizing it before.

Not knowing what to do, Alex sat down beside me. “I never thought a guy would accept me like that. T-thank you, Joe…”

“I don’t just accept them. I think they’re beautiful. I think they’re, c-cute…sexy….” I stammered out, not used to professing something so naughty.

“Y-you don’t have to go that far! I mean, as long as you don’t mind anything about me, that’s fine. You don’t have to lie and say something like tha-“, Alex blushingly said before being interrupted as she felt my hand grab her ankle and start working down, feeling the smooth tops of her feet. I don’t know what overcame me, but somehow I knew exactly where I needed to be, on the ground below her.

I lifted up her right foot and started rubbing the ball. It was awe-inspiring how huge they were, I almost felt grateful for having become smaller just so they could have a more profound effect on me.  My hands looked so tiny against the enormous sole. Her big toe was almost as long as one of my hands, and of course all my fingers were dwarfed by each pulsing, wiggling toe. I rubbed all over the sole, enjoy how much work it took to cover any significant amount of ground on the huge surface area.

Alex was silent, I was too lost to look up at her face but I could tell she was enjoying it, but was nervous. She began to sweat even more, and I got a waft of fresh foot perspiration. It was too much to resist, I buried my nose under her toes and found my tongue licking on its own. I wanted to absorb as much of her as I could. My head completely disappeared behind the titanic sole, and I heard Alex produce something between a giggle and a moan at the situation.

“Joey, you look good down there. You really enjoy my feet, don’t you?”

Alex took the opportunity to move her other foot and “gently” kick me in the stomach, pushing me over onto my back. Then her left foot slammed down on my face, spreading droplets of sweat outwards from the impact, but most of it was now on me. I didn’t mind this rough treatment, I loved it. I licked frantically at the fragrant sole covering my whole face down to my mid-chest.

“K-keep going…” Alex commanded through several breaths as she used a hand to stimulate herself through increasingly wet panties while her foot pinned her diminutive boyfriend to the floor. Suddenly I felt another foot’s pressure on me, restricting my leg’s movement. What felt like her toes were at my crotch, their mere presence stimulating my erection to dangerous levels. Alex gripped and flexed both sets of her toes, sending even more of her heavenly odor into my nose while teasing my penis.

“You’re so fucking small, Joey! MY feet are almost covering you up from head to toe!” She yelled in ecstasy, clearly enjoying her advantage. It was too much to handle and I came, a comparatively tiny little splotch onto Alex’s sole.

Calm for a moment, as Alex realized something had happened. “S-so that’s…” she whispered, I guess she really was a virgin too. “Y-you need to…”

I climbed back up onto the couch, and Alex hurriedly yanked off her soaked panties. Before I could take any action on my own, I felt Alex’s massive hand take my entire head like a basketball and shove it into her pussy. I tongued inside her frantically, the best I could for the first time. But this only made her push me harder as she approached climax. Her juice was coating my whole head down to my shoulders, and I couldn’t get any air. All that my nose took in was the sticky, moist, sweet smelling air from Alex’s private place. It was on another level from her outside smell, sensuousness and completely different as you would expect, but I still picked up the essence of her that I had become so addicted to.

My body could no longer move much as her thighs and legs closed in around me and her palm pushed me in even further as she lost control. Just as I was going lightheaded and considered the possibility that I could really suffocate while going down on my infinitely stronger partner, I felt her muscles contract and grip and then finally explode in one last torrent of fragrant liquid. She fell back and released her hold on me, and I coughed while trying to suck in as much fresh air as possible. Well, relatively fresh, as it smelled heavily of good old Alex sweat and the new smell of her pussy, comingling to produce a thick cloud that was better to me than any spring day.

I felt a singular shiver of pleasure run down my spine that rivaled my orgasm from earlier. It was so nice here, I was the happiest I had ever been. I curled up and place my head on Alex’s warm thigh, lying completely surrounded by her legs on the soaked coach. Alex was breathing heavy, even for an athlete this had winded her.  I silently wished we could stay like this forever. 

 

End Notes:

I found this the most difficult to write chapter yet. I had to change a lot of things. I hope you enjoyed it. More shrinking is definitely in store for next time.

Chapter 8 by kyary

We both slept soundly for a long time in the bliss of our new relationship. Suddenly, something around me moved and I was woken up. My head had fallen off Alex’s thigh and I was now lying completely enclosed by her huge legs on either side. They seemed even bigger than last night Of course, I’ve gotten smaller, I knew it would happen. In front of me was Alex’s still exposed womanhood, and realizing I was so close to it made me blush, despite the events of last night. I quickly crawled my way about face until I saw her feet in the distance, far in the distance. Lucky I had gotten a big couch, or else Alex’s legs would be hanging off right now.

Morbid curiosity made me crawl towards them, down the length of her legs, taking special care not to brush into her too much and wake her up. Carefully, I stood up on the couch between her two long, athletic feet. Then I noticed something that made my heart stop. Standing at my full height, I was the same length as her propped up foot, top of my head level with her uncurled big toe. I fell back in horror, I must have shrunk to under half the height I was yesterday. I couldn’t believe how fast it was progressing.

Falling back between Alex’s calves, my own leg brushed hers and I felt her rustle and make a few noises. The legs started to move and rub into each other; I was caught and pressed between her hard, muscular calves, massaged roughly upwards then into her thighs. Alex’s still didn’t seem awake, she must have been dreaming of something. My slender body was compressed between her still muscular, but comparatively soft thighs.

“B…bwe…gentle…” Alex murmured, deep asleep. A free hand lazily made its way down her body, as her face blushed and contorted with eyes still closed. The massive hand stopped at her pussy and started as she lightly and clumsily pleasured herself. O-one of those kinds of dreams... I realized. Suddenly I felt a few fingers brush my head. Knowing what could potentially happen, I panicked. I took the next slight break of pressure in her rubbing legs to use all my strength and squeeze out. I narrowly dodged randomly grasping hand and pulled myself on top of her right thigh.

The squishy surface wasn’t the easiest to stand on, and I suddenly felt vertigo and a desire not to faceplant onto the hardwood floor. About to lose my balance, I grabbed onto the thigh and started climbing Alex’s body, hoping to wake her up. Steadily I made my way past her toned midriff to her chest.  Then, her other arm, before dangling down off the side of the couch, swung around and pressed me right into the middle of her breasts. My body fit almost perfectly between the squishy, sweet-smelling orbs.

Having had enough of this expedition, I yelled, though muffled by flesh, “ALEX!”

“H-huh…” Alex said groggily, then yawned. Her mouth open wide, I became all too aware that my head could now easily fit in that wet, morning-breath filled cavern.

“Aww, you came up here to see me?” she cooed, misinterpreting my forced stay inside her cleavage first thing in the morning. I was feeling none too romantic, mostly scared. She must have seen this in my face, as her smile morphed into a worried frown.

“Joey you…you really are…shrinking, huh?”

I couldn’t believe she had come to that conclusion, correct or not. I guess even she had a limit on obliviousness to reality.

“I mean, I didn’t really think much of it before. But you’re so small now…that’s what you were asking me about the other day…I can’t believe I was so stupid,” Alex said, disappointed with herself.

“It’s ok, it’s not your fault. But you need to help me get help. I need to get to the hospital.” Alex sat up and placed me sitting propped up on her lap. She looked down at me with a look of mixed concern and sudden, curious realization.

“I still like you,” she said as she stroke down my back with her hand, now more than large enough to grip my entire torso all the way around.

“Thank you. I like you too, Alex. But for now we need t-“

“I think it’s kinda cute!” She blurted out. “I mean, I don’t mind it. I don’t mind you being shorter than me, I mean, pretty much everyone is shorter than me. But you’re so much smaller, I know now. And it’s ok.”

“R-right. Well hopefully I can grow back to normal, but first I need to go to the hospital” I pleaded, trying to get through the sense of urgency to her. Alex barely seemed to pay attention, instead turning to the time displayed on the cable box.

“Oh crap! I really gotta go, I’m late for practice! I can’t miss today! We’ll go later, I mean it’s not like you’re goin anywhere.” Alex then put me aside and dashed off to her room to get ready. I couldn’t believe it, she wasn’t taking it seriously at all. Lowering myself off of the couch, I lost grip and tumbled a little, landing in one of the many discarded shirts on the floor. Thrashing around only served to tangle me more in the sullied garment, at least days old but still smelling ripe. Coughing from the scent I had been overexposed to yesterday, I managed to stick my head out of one of the arm holes and climb out.

THUD THUD THUD, the floor shook from the frantic footfalls of Alex getting ready as fast as possible. I tried to stop her, but as she burst out her room, all I could do was dive out of the way of her fast moving, titanic body. I knew how easily she could accidentally kill me if she wasn’t aware I was below one of those extra large stompers. This is what my life had been reduced to, hiding so that my roommate/girlfriend didn’t unintentionally crush me, literally, beneath her feet.

Alex stopped just short of slamming the door, and yelled out in no particular direction into the room “Please don’t leave! I’ll be back tonight!”

Don’t leave? It’s not like it’s your decision! I mentally protested, but she was right. I tested it out and I was now too short to reach the doorknob from ground level. I could maybe use something around the apartment to prop me up and reach, but what then? I was completely naked, and about one foot tall. I couldn’t just walk down the streets, who knows what could happen. Alex really was my only hope of getting help.

Resigned and beaten, I trekked across the apartment to my room. Noticing my favorite green and white striped sock still where I left it, I considered how I could now crawl entirely inside it. I reeled at the thought, and was disgusted with myself. Is this who I am now?

Alex had left but I still felt entirely surrounded by her.  It would take a huge effort just to get on top of my own bed. I suddenly felt more trapped than ever. Even the air around me seemed to hold me captive. I curled up on the floor and cried, wishing it was all just a dream. 

Chapter 9 by kyary
Author's Notes:

The way overdue next chapter of this story. I removed and changed a little bit from the very last part of the previous chapter, because I decided against going down that path with the story. Humiliation, armpits, feet, and lots of sweat in this chapter.

 


 

I was startled up from a not too restful sleep on the floor by increasingly loud and heavy sounds and vibration on the floor. Of course I knew what it was. Thud, THUD, THUD. Alex’s footfalls got more noticeable as I scrambled to my feet. She was anything but stealthy. My titanic girlfriend entered the room, holding a heavy looking box tucked underneath one arm, and scanning back and forth across the room as if she was looking for me. She started to walk further into the room, not finding me yet. Shoes bigger than my whole body rose up and slammed down casually, without any regard for where they fell.

“Alex! A-Alex I’m here! Watch out, please!” I screamed at the top my lungs. I was small, sure, but at least she could still hear me. Alex finally found where I was on the ground, and picked me up, smiling.

“I almost didn’t see ya down there, Joey. You’re so little, it’s tough to pick you out,” Alex said, and threw the box down on the floor, “did you get even smaller while I was gone?” she joked, gripping me around the waist and pretending to measure me with the fingers of her other hand. My stomach sank knowing that I probably did shrink.

“I-I don’t know, but I really think we need to do something about it, in case I am getting smaller.”

“Yeah, sure. But I got something for you for now!” she said, bending down to drop me on the floor, my gaze turning to the box she had brought in, “I stopped off to pick up some stuff from my old house. You better thank me too cuz it was freaking hot out today and the storage unit was packed with stuff! I had to go through a ton of stuff to find what I wanted!”

“T-thank you, Alex.” I stammered, not knowing what I was supposed to be thanking her for yet, but not having a good feeling about it. Alex playfully tapped me with her shoe, but the force still knocked me on my butt.

“Hehe, no problem. I mean it’s not like you could’ve done it. Anyway, I figure you don’t really like going around naked all the time now that your clothes don’t fit. Even if I don’t mind it… Anyway, I went and found these!” Alex proclaimed, reaching into the box and pulling out two toy dolls. They looked strange in her hands, both because of Alex’s boyishness and how ill fit her large hands were to hold them. I realized I was about the same size as the dolls and I felt even worse.

“Hey there, I heard you needed some new clothes!” Alex spoke for the doll that was now awkwardly bouncing in front of me. The life-sized (to me) girl doll was extremely unnerving. Not to mention that she had at least an inch in height on me. I couldn’t believe I was so pathetic that I’m not just shorter than any girl, but than a little girl’s doll.

“Heh..,” I tried to laugh at Alex’s playfulness, “I guess I do, but uh, guy clothes.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I got some boy dolls in here too.  You know I never really even played with these, they’re just gifts from family members who didn’t really know me, or were trying to make me more girly,” Alex said, pronouncing girly disdainfully, “but I was always more interested in playing outside in sports or whatever. But hey, they’re useful now, huh?” Alex was peeling the clothes off a similarly sized male doll, chucking him back into the box when she was done.

The doll clothes weren’t made of normal fabric, and felt a little itchy. But the shirt fit fairly well, if a little loose. Pulling up a pair of shorts, I tried to make them fit, but they were just too big and kept falling down. Alex’s huge face peered down at me, literally, and I could feel her breaths blow past me and smell the cooling perspiration from a day of biking around and moving boxes in a stuffy storage unit. No matter what, the shorts wouldn’t stay up.

“Having some problems? I can’t believe you’re actually too small for my dolls’ clothes.” Alex said bluntly, with a hint of excitement.

“N-no, wait, I can make it work, just-“

“You’ll just have to try on the girl clothes, they have a tighter fit”

“Really Alex, I’m not going to wear-“

Alex threw a tiny yellow summer dress at me, and plucked off the shirt I was wearing roughly with her thumb and index finger.

“You’re the one I’m doing this for. So just go behind the box and change. A dress is better than no clothes, right?” Alex commanded.

Scared, I took the dress and went around the other side of the box. At least she wasn’t watching me.  I couldn’t believe I was letting myself get ordered around by her. Sure she was bigger than me, but I was older, and anyway, I’m a person too. I can’t forget that. I have to let her know she can’t just do whatever she wants with me.

“Aw, you’re so cute! You look perfect!” Alex squealed when I walked out, leaning down to poke and prod at me as I blushed, turning me around. “You make a good doll, Joey!”

My whole face flushed red, I felt like crying. I was literally a toy. I made no resistance when Alex snatched me up in her hand.

“I woulda played with dolls soo much more if they were cute and alive like you!” Alex used both hands to press me into her chest, my face getting pressed into the still-wet collar of her shirt.  She rolled me around as she fell backwards onto the bed. Her long fingers repositioned twisted my limbs as she studied every part of my tiny body. Holding me nearer to her face, she used a finger to lift up the bottom of the dress, revealing my, unfortunately hard, dick underneath. She giggled and grinned at this extra unusual feature of her doll.

Alex, overcome with childish joy, dropped me back on her chest and I rolled down the side in between her arm. The heat here was immense; I was caught near her armpit. I couldn’t hold back coughing from the musty, sour, thick air exuding from the crevice.  Alex noticed my coughing.

“Hey what’s wrong? Do I smell…” Alex cooed, “Well hey, you better deal with it because that’s from going out and working all day unlike you! Ha! So take it in!” She grabbed me and rammed me right into her pit. The hot, steamy folds of skin surrounded me.  She was recently shaved but the regrowth of hair, almost imperceptible at normal size, was abrasive on my skin. I could see, feel, breath, taste, nothing but Alex’s sweat and B.O. The sharp smell invaded my nostrils and burned them but I couldn’t do anything about it if I didn’t want to suffocate. All the while Alex giggled cruelly outside, the sound muffled. She held my lower body tight and forced me repeatedly into the moist armpit. This was the most horrible experience of my life, but I couldn’t stop myself, my erection was throbbing and I was strangely excited by it all. And during all of this, I felt smaller than ever. I actually felt for the first time like I was actively shrinking and could tell. As I felt almost on the verge of passing out, drowned in womanly sweat, I came, and at the same time was pulled out and placed back on Alex’s toned belly.

My whole body and the dress was coated in slick sweat, my hair was so wet it looked like I had jumped in a pool. My skin was red and raw. Suddenly the air of the apartment felt so fresh and I breathed it in like I was never going to get another chance. Alex looked at me, seeming kind of guilty. I didn’t care. I was pissed and couldn’t believe how I was treated.

Shaking off her control and embarrassment, I raised my voice, “I’m done with this! It’s not fun for me! I’m really shrinking, I need help! And you just, you don’t even care! I’m supposed to be your boyfriend but you’re treating me like a pet! I can’t just keep shrinking like this, whatever’s causing it. What if I just keep shrinking and….”

Alex looked shocked. She gestured and let me walk off her and sit on the bed beside her.

“I-I’m sorry. But I was thinking today about your getting smaller,” Alex said calmly, “I don’t think it’s such a bad thing. I mean, what’s the big deal? You’re not an athlete like me, it doesn’t make a difference how tall you are for most stuff. I guess you’re kinda puny now, even more than when we met but…I don’t mind it. I like it. Just like how you said you like me no matter what, I like you too. So…don’t worry about it too much!” She traced down the back of my body slowly with two fingertips.

“Alex, I…I appreciate it. But…what if there’s a chance I could get better, if they can solve this, somehow…”

“They won’t! Have you ever even heard of something like this? No way, they’ll just take you away to some lab somewhere and do experiments. They don’t care about you, th-they’ll just lock you away forever probably and you can’t do anything about it!”

Alex grabbed me again and, tears welling in her eyes, brought me close to her face as she manically tried to convince me. Her voice was so loud, not angry but desperate, and I had a hard time concentrating being this close and having my chest compressed so hard by her enormous fist.

“You don’t really want to leave me right?! I mean, I thought, I thought-“ she sputtered.

“No…don’t want to…” I wheezed as best I could, running out of air.

Alex’s grip weakened and she sighed in relief, “I knew it. Good. I love you, Joey. I’m going to show you it’s a good thing, being small.” She set me down on the floor again, her seated on the bed looking down at me, her sneaker-clad feet on either side of me.

“I know what you like, I figured it out,” she said, a naughty grin covering her face as she brought up one of her sneakers and started to untie it. “I don’t have the most experience but I’m not dumb, little guy. I can tell what you like,” struggling for a moment, the shoe popped off her foot with an audible squelching noise, then she dropped it almost right on me. I dodged to the other side as the shoe, larger than me, landed and bounced, open top facing towards me. I could feel hot air rapidly escaping, filling up the area with a trapped odor of vinegar, worn fabric, and that unmistakable musk.  “I’ve known it since I caught you with my sock that day. And now, after, well I saw how you felt about what I did with my armpit. It’s ok, I’m not judging you. I just want you, I want us, to be happy. I know we can be.”

“I don’t know what you’re doing Alex, b-but this isn’t really the time-“

“Oh, I think it is,” she interrupted, eyes gesturing to my fully erect manhood, perverse sexual lust betraying me. She brought her foot closer and closer to me, until the big toe bumped my forehead, slick sweat reducing the resistance when she rubbed the digit, bigger than my head, down my face and body, before giving a light push that sent me tumbling onto my back. Paralyzed in fear, I couldn’t move when the long big and second toe grabbed me around my torso and, with insane strength, lifted me up. Alex watched the game she was playing with childlike wonder. Her doll-sized boyfriend couldn’t escape from just two of her toes, and from his look of arousal they were both enjoying the experience immensely.

Grime wedged in the space between the two toes was adhering to my body. Sweat and dirt and fabric mashed together day after day unknowingly bonded to my skin, and I could feel it, even if she couldn’t.

“These are my oldest sneakers,” Alex explained, “they’re really comfortable from being worn and stretched out for so long, but boy do they stink. They’re totally worn down, but I can’t get rid of them. I hope you like them too.”

The foot came to a stop over the entrance to the now upright, vacant sneaker. I knew what was coming, and I dropped into the entrance. A toe came back down after me and pushed my body down flat and into the sneaker headfirst. The atmosphere in there was like nothing I had ever experienced. The air was closer to liquid than gas, so overloaded with sweat particles it was suffocating and I couldn’t stop from coughing. I was actually inside her oversized shoe, my whole body fit quite easily, with many inches and lots of headroom to spare now that I was shoved toward the toe end. The indentations left by her toes in the insole were deep enough to rest my head in. Wherever I tried to crawl around, my hands sunk into the fabric and released a torrent of lukewarm sweat like a sponge full to capacity. I was completely soaked and delirious from lack of oxygen, I wasn’t aware Alex’s eyes were peering in on me as I gave up, collapsed onto the insole, and lapped at the salty, delicious liquid.

“You’re drinking my sweat….my dirty foot sweat….” Alex’s voice came spilling into the dank cave. “You’re small enough to fit in my shoe and you’re drinking my sweat….you really do love me!” Alex exclaimed, apparently overjoyed. She reached her hand inside and pushed me down with a finger, slamming my face into the porous sweatsponge. “I fucking love you! We-we’ll never be apart I promise!” She rubbed me around the shoe, my weak body offering no resistance. The treatment got rougher and rougher, my body getting bruised and burned against the fabric with more intensity and speed until I heard Alex moan, and then it slowed to a stop. I caught my breath on the swampy fumes of Alex’s shoe.

I began to sob silently in the darkness, overwhelmed by pleasure chemicals on one side of my brain, and terrified by my now apparent and bleak future on the other.

 

End Notes:

Next part should be soon hopefully. Please review/comment and tell me what you like or didn't like, or would like to see, or anything.

By the way, thanks to Afroking from the comments for emailing me to let me know he was still interested in seeing me continue the story. I've been really busy and not very motivated to write but I think I'm back now.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2994