MILF by Cheezo
Summary:

A story about a boy and his relationship with his best friends' mother.

I will be adding tags to the story as I write it, so if at this stage you don't see the tags you want, stay tuned, I might write about them later on.


Categories: Toilet, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 9172 Read: 152381 Published: August 29 2012 Updated: September 29 2013
Story Notes:

Hey everyone! I'm taking a break from my "Unlucky" story at the moment until I can come up with some ideas for what to do with it. I just don't want to ruin the story because I quite like it myself. In the meantime, I hope this story will keep you entertained.

1. The beginning by Cheezo

2. Dinner by Cheezo

3. Aftermath by Cheezo

4. Shrunk by Cheezo

5. A rough night. by Cheezo

6. The next day. by Cheezo

7. Survival of the fittest by Cheezo

8. One crazy night by Cheezo

9. Freeing Matt by Cheezo

The beginning by Cheezo

Matt has been an orphan his whole life. His father had died a few weeks before he was born and his mother had died shortly after giving birth, mainly from stress. He spent the majority of his life at happy-life orphanage. He was an extremely intelligent child and was the smartest child in the orphanage. He had also always been an outcast and had trouble making friends. Even at the orphanage, he was ignored by all of the kids. His only friends were the people who worked there. But his best friend at the time was a blonde haired, blue eyed woman by the name of Karen. She stood at 5'7 and always had her nails painted a pinkish-red colour. They would sometimes talk for hours, telling each other stories. Apparently, she had a son about his age.

It wasn't until Matt reached 4th grade that he made his first friend that was within his age range. His name was Bartholomew Rogers, or Barty for short. He was also quite socially awkward. It wasn't until they were paired up with each other in a lessen that they spoke to each other. After this, they did everything together. They had become best friends. Matt would always tell Karen about his new friend and everything they did together, and she always told him how happy she was for him. For the first time in his life, Matt had a friend. Until 6th grade. At 6th grade, Barty had to change schools because of a fight that had broken out within the school. His parents thought it would be unsafe for him to stay in that school. The boys decided to still see each other, even though Barty was changing schools. Seeing as it would be difficult for Barty to visit Matt in the orphanage, they decided that Matt would come over to Barty's house after school and they could hang out then.

Matt's school was slightly closer to Barty's house than Barty's school, so he arrived about 15 minutes before Barty did. He rang the door bell, and the door was answered by Barty's mother. It was Karen. Her face instantly lit up when she saw him and she embraced him in a hug.
"So Barty is this friend that you've been telling me all about!" she said. "I'm so glad."
"Thanks Karen." Matt replied. He was actually just as surprised as Karen about the situation.
Karen led Matt into the living room and they spoke for a while on the couch until Barty arrived. Karen left them and went into the kitchen to make them snacks and they went into Barty's room to play. This had become the daily routine. Matt would arrive before Barty, he would speak to Karen until barty arrived, they would play in Barty's room and Karen would bring them snacks. But as time went on, they started to see less and less of each other. Eventually, Matt got accepted into Harvard and they stopped seeing each other completely. They only communicated occasionally through generic texts.

Matt was now 27 years old. He had a Ph.D in psychology and was a therapist. He lived alone and still had very few friends who he had met in university. He had just got back home after a long, tiring day at work and switched on the television to listen to the news while he got dressed. There had been a 4 way car accident near where he lived. He stopped getting changed and turned up the volume with his shirt in his hand. There had been 23 casualties reported, 11 of which were pedestrians. 7 of the bodies had been identified. Matt dropped his shirt and his jaw fell open. One of the reported bodies was Barty. He instantly put his shirt back on and dashed out of his house. He got into his car and drove down to the nearest hospital to where the accident had occurred. When he arrived he instantly asked a man at the reception desk about Barty. The man then told Matt that he was dead on arrival. Matt was shocked. He felt a strange hollowness inside his body. He sat down in the nearest seat. He then heard a woman crying in the seat next to him. He looked up and recognised her face instantly. He hadn't seen her in over ten years. It was Karen. She hadn't changed very much. Her hair was still blonde but was starting to turn grey at the bottom. There were a few wrinkles on her face, she still looked about the same height and her nails were still painted the same pinkish-red colour.He patted her on the shoulder. She looked at him with a look of confusion. She didn't recognise him. He introduced himself and her face lit up slightly. She greeted him and gave him a hug. She then remembered what had happened and continued to cry. Matt decided to offer her a shoulder to cry on and embraced her warmly. After she had cried for about 10 minutes she stood up and noticed the wet patch she had left on his shoulder from all of her crying. She apologised but Matt told her he didn't mind.
"Let me drive you home Karen." He said. "You need to rest." 

End Notes:

Leave a review and a rating and let me know what you think of the story so far!

Dinner by Cheezo

Matt drove Karen home. Neither of them spoke during the journey. Once they arrived, Matt waited in the car until Karen went through the door and drove off.
The next day, he called his boss and told him what had happened and asked for the week off. After the boss agreed, he decided to visit Karen to see how she was doing.

He knocked on her door and waited for her to answer. When she did, he noticed a few things about her. She had a red nose, swollen eyes and wet cheeks. She had been crying. She invited him in and offered to make him a cup of tea. He refused and insisted that he make the tea and tells her to have a seat. They drank their tea in silence. Matt examined the room looking for anything to talk about, just to help get her mind off the death of her son. He noticed that her shelves were broken and offered to fix them.

"Do you know how?" She asked.

"Of course!" He replied.

He then went on to tell her stories about how children at the orphanage would always break his things and he would then repair them himself afterwards. As a result, he had become quite the handyman. He spent the rest of the day chatting to her and telling her more stories about life at the orphanage whilst fixing her shelves and even improving them slightly. She had already heard some of them from when he used to talk to her as a child. He also finally managed to make her smile with one of his stories.  

After finishing her shelves he stood back and admired his handywork. She stood next to him and smiled.

"I've missed you Matt" She said. "Why did you stop visiting?"

"Well uh, you know" He said scratching the back of his head. "I kind of got caught up with schoolwork and I haven't really had much time since I started uni till now."

"Well I'm just glad my Barty had a friend as special as you." She said. 

Matt looked at his watch. It was 6pm. He didn't want to overstay his welcome so he prepared to leave. karen stopped him and insisted that he stay for dinner. They ate together and Matt ended up leaving at 7:30pm.
A few days later Matt recieved a call from Karen. She told him that her freezer was broken and was wondering if he could fix it. He felt bad for her. He knew that she was lonely and probably wanted company more than anything. As the months went by Matt and Karen had become really good friends. It started with her calling him to fix some of her things, but eventually, Matt was visiting her almost daily just to chat with her. He looked forward to coming over and she looked forward to seeing him.

One particular night, Matt noticed that Karen looked distressed and uncomfortable. He felt like he had done something so he asked her what was wrong.

"Tomorrow it will have been a year since Barty's death." She said.

Matt felt terrible. How could he have forgotton? He felt like he needed to do something to help get her mind of it.

"Let me take you out to dinner tomorrow night." He said. "On me."

"Oh I couldn't." She said wiping her eyes. "Where would we go anyway?"

"I know this great italian place just down the road." He said. "Come on, you've hardly left the house since you-know-what, it's unhealthy."

"Well I guess that makes sense." She said. "Ok fine, let's go to dinner tomorrow."

"Great!" He said. "I'll pick you up at seven. I should probably be heading off now anyway, it's getting late. See you tomorrow."

 

The next day Matt pulled into the drive at 6:59pm wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans. He rang the doorbell and patiently waited for an answer. When Karen answered the door, the first thing Matt acknowledged was how she looked. She was wearing a very short, grey skirt, an extremely revealing red tank top, red, open toe heels and giant ring earrings. She was obviously really excited about this dinner since she was taking it so seriously.

"You look amazing." He said to her. "I kind of feel underdressed now."

"Oh nonsense! It's just dinner after all" She said, stepping out of the house and closing the door. "In fact, I'm kind of regretting wearing these shoes, they're killing my feet."

"Do you want to change them?" He asked. "We still have time before our table reservation."

"No it's fine, I like how they look." She replied. "That's why I wore them.

 

At the restaurant, Matt noticed that Karen was having a lot to drink and was becoming quite giggly. He decided not to have any alcohol since he was driving, and also so he could monitor her. When they exit the restaurant, Karen was holding on to his shoulder for stability and was also giggling a lot. She was really drunk. As soon as he gets her home he places her on the couch and goes to make her some coffee to sober her up. As Karen drinks her cup of coffee she rests her head on Matt's shoulder. Matt eventually hears snoring. He looked at his watch, it was still early. He decided to stay for a while longer and see if she wakes up anytime soon. He switches on the television and turns the volume down.

After about an hour, Karen woke up. She was still drunk but was feeling slightly better. Matt switched of the tv and looked at her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"My head is killing me and my feet hurt." She said.

"I can get you some aspirin if you want." He said. "As for your feet, I've been told that I give great footrubs."

"Oh God no!" She said. "I couldn't possibly ask you to give me a foot rub!" 

"Please, I insist." He said.

She reluctantly agrees and places her feet on his lap. 

"Show me what you can do Matt" She said.

 

Matt got to work. He began with her toes. He worked on each individual toe and even rubbed the space between them. The first thing he noticed was that her feet were so soft. They were also quite wrinkly, but he wasn't surprised, considering her age. He feet were also slightly damp with sweat. He looked up at Karen, she had fallen asleep again. He slowly raised her foot to his nose, and smelled it. He could smell a hint of strawberry, probably from some lotion she had used before going out. But as the night had progressed, that smell had become overpowered by her natural scent. To him, it smelled amazing. He then stuck his tongue out, and tasted her foot. He leaned in to kiss her foot, then realised what he was doing.

"This is your best friends mother you sick twisted fuck!" He thought to himself.

He got up and placed her feet on the couch. He grabbed his coat and got ready to leave but heard karen call out to him. 

"Stay a little longer." She said with her eyes still closed.

"I-I-I can't." He said. "I've g-got work tomorrow."

"Oh please." She said. "Is that the best excuse you could think of? We've been seeing each other almost daily this past year, did you think I wouldn't know your timetable by now?"

"Uh-I-Uh..." He said.

"Nonsense." She said. "Now help me up." 

Karen sat up held out her hands for Matt to help her off the couch. Matt grabbed her hands and pulled her out of the chair and Karen instantly leaned in and kissed him on the lips. The rest of the night was a blur to Matt.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review!

Aftermath by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! I'm back from PAX Prime so hopefully I'll be able to post chapters more often. Heres chapter 3 for you. Enjoy!

Matt woke up the next day and opened his eyes. He wasn't in his room. He wasn't in his bed either. He looked to his left. There was someone in the bed next to him under the covers. He slowly removed the covers to reveal the face of Karen sleeping peacefully. The events of last night instantly came back to him.

"Oh God!" He said getting out of bed and putting his clothes on. 

"You slept with Karen." He kept repeating to himself in his head.

Karen woke up to the sound of Matt's rustling. As she sat up, the events of the previous night also came back to her.

"Oh Matt I'm so sorry." She said covering his face with her hands.

"This never happened!" He said as he bolted for the door.

As Matt grabbed the door handle to leave, Karen grabbed his arm.

"Matt wait!" She said.

"What?" He said turning to face her then closing his eyes. She was still naked.

"W-well, what happens now?" She asked.

"I'll be honest with you Karen I have no idea." He replied. "I think it's best that we don't see each other for a while."

Karen started tearing up.

"Will we still be friends?" She asked.

Matt looked at her for a few seconds, then turned and opened the front door and left. As soon as he got home he fell on the couch and started rubbing his eyes. 

"I slept with my best friends mom." He kept saying to himself.

The next few months Matt ignored all the calls he recieved from Karen. He went back to the life he had before Barty's death. He would work for most of the day, come back home, have dinner, watch tv for about and hour, then go to sleep. One night Matt returned home to find Karen sitting on his couch.

"Karen!?" He exclaimed. "What are you doing here? How did you even get in?"

"I still have the spare key to your apartment that you gave me a while back." She said holding them up.

"Well what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I want to know why you're ignoring me." She said.

"Because things are still awkward between us since you-know-what." He replied.

"So we got a little drunk that night, it was a mistake, we need to move on." She said.

They went on arguing for a few more minutes. The tension in the room slowly increased.

"Why is this such a big deal to you!?" She yelled.

"Because I love you!" He replied.

Then all was silent. No one spoke for a few moments until Karen broke the silence.

"What?" She said.

"I wasn't drunk that night." He said. "I didn't have anything to drink at all. That night happened because I let it happen."

"Matt I-" She began.

"You want to know why this is such a big deal to me?" He asked. "Fine! I'll tell you why it's such a big deal! I've loved you for a while now but I've been able to supress it. But now that it's happened once, whose to say it wont happen again? You're also my best friends mother as well as my childhood friend. You've also always been like a mother to me and let's not forget the fact that you're also old enough to BE my mother! Now do you see why it's such a big fucking deal!?

Karen just stood there taking in what was just said, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She finally spoke.

"Matt." She said. "I love you too."

 

End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review.

Shrunk by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Wow! I have been gone for a while haven't I. Sorry about that folks. I've been buried in work recently and haven't been able to do anything fun in the past few weeks. I'd like to say that the worst is over and I'll be able to post chapters more often but unfortunately that might not be the case. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

"Matt I'm just as confused as you." Said Karen. "Ever since we became friends after Barty's death I've had these feelings for you. But it's okay, now that we know we both feel the same way, we can do something."

"We can't do anything!" Matt replied. "This is wrong, we'll be looked down on."

"Who cares what society thinks!? You're a big boy, you can make your own decisions!"

"..."

"If we both like each other, and we want to be together, why should people we don't even know stop us?" She continued. "Matthew Fredricks, I want to be your girlfriend!"

Matt stood there silently thinking about what Karen just said. She was right, he liked her, he wanted to be with her, he wanted to spend every moment of his life with her, so what was stopping him?

"I love you Karen." Said Matt.

Karen leaped forward and embraced him, tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was glad that they had made up and know both knew where they stood. She spent the night at his house. When she woke up she smiled, remembering the events that had transpired the previous night. After they hugged, they started to kiss and slowly moved into Matt's bedroom. They got into his bed and made love. But this time, it felt right, because they loved each other.

She turned to her right to face Matt, he was still sound asleep. She watched him for a while, until he opened his eyes. He smiled at her.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning, how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby." He replied.

They spoke for a while before Karen had to get up and go to work.

"Don't you have work?" She asked.

"Not today." He said. "Why don't you come back here after work and we can have dinner together.

"That sounds nice." She said as she got dressed.

"Take my spare key." He said. "It's in the top drawer right next to the front door.

"Thanks."

Matt got out of bed as soon as Karen left to go to the bathroom and start his morning routine. He showered, then brushed his teeth, then ate some breakfast and finally sat at his computer to catch up on some work that he had put on hold for a while. As he was typing on his computer he felt an excruciating pain in his stomach. He fell on the floor, writhing in agony before passing out.

When Matt woke up, he was in a very unfamiliar environment. He looked around and all he could see was red grass all around him. He started to walk around, exploring this strange, new environment. After walking for a few minutes, he bumped into something... leathery. He fell backwards and looked up, it was a beige tower. After analysing this tower for about a minute he finally realised what it was. It was a couch, it was his couch.

"What the fuck is this shit?" He asked himself.

He stood up and looked all around him. He was surrounded by all of his furniture. What had happened? Why was everything so massive? Suddenly, Matt felt tremors in the ground. At first it was very faint but every second the tremors were getting louder and stronger. Eventually, it felt like there was an earthquake taking place. Matt lost his balance and looked towards his now massive door. That was the source of the tremors. He heard something being put into the lock and the door swung open. There, in the open doorway was the silhouette of Karen.

End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review.

A rough night. by Cheezo

"MATT I'M HOME!" Boomed Karen as she took her shoes off. Matt felt like his ears were going to burst. He shielded his ears and closed his eyes.

"Wake up, wake up wake up." He said to himself.

Matt felt the tremors start again, and they were coming closer. He opened his eyes and saw Karen approaching. But she hadn't seen him. Matt knew he had to move, but he couldn't. He was frozen in place. He couldn't even bring himself to scream. Every second Karen was getting closer until finally, her foot was directly above him.

"This is it." Thought Matt as he stared at Karen's titanic foot in awe.

Finally, Karen's foot hit the floor a few inches from Matt. He breathed a sigh of relief. Karen continued to walk unaware of how much danger she had just put her boyfriend in. Matt decided that he needed to figure out a way of getting Karen's attention without her crushing him. He heard the shower turn on. Karen was taking a shower. He decided to go and position himself in a place where Karen would spot him. He started to look around. He still couldn't get over the magnitude of everything around him. As he started to make his way to the door of the bathroom, he spotted a spider staring directly at him. It started to slowly move towards him. He had to take cover. He ran under his desk and hid in the shadows where he couldn't be seen.

After a while, Karen finally emerged from the bathroom in her bathrobe. Sje then started to look around the house searching for Matt.

"Matt?" She said finally.

After searching for a few minutes and realising he wasn't in the house, she took off her bathrobe, assuming he had gone to the shops. Under her bathrobe she was wearing her black lingerie. She took a seat and turned on the television. She spotted the half empty bottle of wine from the previous night on the coffee table and poured herself a glass. As the night dragged on and Matt didn't show up, Karen left him a few voicemails and started to drink some more. Matt had been watching the whole time but was too afraid to come out. He couldn't see where the spider had gone. At this point he was worried about Karen. She had drunk almost two bottles of wine and the messages she was leaving him were becoming more seductive. She was completely drunk. He remembered their dinner a few months back. Karen couldn't handle a drink too well.

Matt decided to come out from his hiding place and get Karen's attention before she threw up or passed out. He went to the foot of the couch that Karen was sitting at and started waving his arms and screaming her name. Karen didn't hear him. Matt could hear her moaning up above. He decided to climb the couch and get her attention. As he made his way to the leg of the couch, a shadow had formed around him. He looked up and saw Karen's panties heading his way. Before he could react, he was completely enveloped in her black panties. He could hear her moaning get louder. Was she pleasuring herself?

For the next hour, Matt sat there, listening to his girlfriend pleasure herself while he was trapped in her underwear. He was surrounded by the smell of her womanhood. Her panties were also slightly wet. She had probably started pleasuring herself with her panties on and then took them off afterwards. In that hour, her cum had dried leaving him stuck to her panties.He had given up trying to escape 10 minutes after getting trapped. He decided to wait until she was done. He was in complete darkness and was getting tired. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.

Matt woke up to the sound of rummaging. His entire would was shaking around him. He looked to his side and saw Karen's feet entering the leg holes of her underwear. He realised that he was on the inside of her panties and she was about to put them on. He tried to scream her name but couldn't. Her cum had dried on his mouth and acted as glue, leaving his mouth sealed shut. Matt began to silently sob as he was brought closer and closer to Karen's vagina. Karen put her pants on so roughly that the impact caused Matt to pass out. After Karen finished putting on her underwear, she slowly staggered off to bed.

End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating!

The next day. by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone! First of all I'd like to wish you all a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Secondly I'd like to apologise for being gone so long. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff including depression and this site has had to take a back seat. So for that I apologise. I have some exams coming up this month so hopefully after that I'll get back to posting more often. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

 

When Matt finally came to, he wasn't sure what time it was, but he guessed it was getting quite close to morning as Karen was stirring in her sleep. The events of the previous night came back to him and he shuddered, feeling slightly traumatised. He decided to come up with a plan to get Karen's attention once she woke up, but to his disadvantage, she woke up before he could start thinking.
"I guess I'll have to improvise." He thought to himself.
Karen woke up with the worst migraine she'd had in years. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, moaning in pain. She could feel that her panties were slightly sticky and remembered that she'd pleasured herself the night before. She slowly got out of bed and groggily entered the bathroom. She undressed slowly, which didn't take long as she was only wearing a bra and panties, and entered the shower, leaving her clothes in a heap on the floor.

Matt inhaled deeply, getting the first set of fresh air he'd had in hours. He then realised that he was no longer stuck to Karen's panties as most of her cum had flaked away while they were sleeping. He hastily scrambled out of her panties and got as far away from them as possible. Matt realised that when Karen came out of the bathroom she  was probably going to throw her clothes in the laundry basket so he decided to wait there to get her attention.

It took him a few minutes but he finally managed to reach the basket. He leaned against it, trying to catch his breath, then sat down, waiting for Karen to arrive. Matt heard some shuffling nearby, but it wasn't coming from where Karen was. It didn't sound like it was being made by a human either. Matt tried not to scream as the spider from the previous night slowly crawled out from behind the basket. At first he was frozen with fear, but then he came to his senses and darted away.

Karen came out of the shower feeling rejuvenated. Her migraine had faded slightly as well. She picked up her clothes and went over to the laundry basket and threw them in. She then went back to Hers and Matt's room to put on some clean clothes. Karen entered the living room and fell onto the couch, looking around. She then realised Matt wasn't in. She began to worry.
"Why didn't he come home yesterday?" She said aloud. "Something must be wrong!"
She ran to the phone and rang the police, reporting that he had been missing for almost a day. They told her a police officer would be over shortly to ask her a few questions. She laid down on the couch, crying.

Matt was hiding under the couch and heard everything that had just happened. He hated hearing Karen cry and decided he absolutely had to get her attention before the day was done. He climbed out from under the couch and started yelling her name and waving his arms like a madman. Karen stopped crying thinking she heard something.
"It's working!" Matt thought to himself. "She can hear me."
Karen started to scan the floor, trying to identify the source of this strange sound. Just before her eyes locked on to Matt, the doorbell rang. It was the police.

Karen looked up at the door and stood up from the couch. Without realising it she had stepped on Matt. Fortunately Matt had ended up under her toes, so it didn't kill him. But it was hard enough to break his left arm. He screamed in pain. Karen, being completely oblivious to what had just happened, put on her slippers and ran to the door, letting the officer in. Matt had got stuck to Karen's foot so he ended up in her slipper too. Each step Karen took made him dizzier and dizzier until finally, he passed out.

End Notes:

Wow. It's been a while since I've done any writing. Forgot how fun it was! Anyway, I hope that's good enough for now. Stay tuned, I will post a new chapter as soon as possible. In the meantime, please rate and review!

 

Survival of the fittest by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

To say I've been gone for a long time would probably be the biggest understatement known to mankind. For that I apologise. Alas, I shall finally update this story.

I also have an announcement. After much consideration, I have decided to discontinue my "Unlucky" story. Should any of you fabulous authors out there want to take it on feel free to do so, but for now I have no plans to finish that story. Apologies to anyone who was reading and enjoying it.

Because I have been gone so long I will summarise what has happened in the story so far so that you can understand what is going on:

Matt and Karen are the main characters of this story. Karen is Matt's late best friends mother. They are currently dating. Matt has mysteriously shrunk while Karen was out and all of his attempts to get Karen's attention have been hindered by a spider and the ring of a doorbell. Karen has called the police because she is worried about Matt after his "disappearance". The policeman has just rung the doorbell. Unaware Karen has stepped on Matt, breaking his arm and he is now unconcious and stuck to her foot inside her slipper 

Now without further ado, I present to you the latest addition of my oscar deserving story, MILF. ENJOY! :)

Karen heard the doorbell and quickly got up, put on her slippers and dashed to the door, eager to know if the police had any information on Matt's disappearance. She felt a spec of dust stick to her toes when she stood up, but ignored it as she was in a hurry to let the investigator in.

"Good day Ma'am, I am Sergeant Maloney. We got a call from you about the disappearance of your boyfriend."

"Hello Sergeant, I'm Karen Rogers." 

Karen invited him in and offered to make him some tea. He agreed and proceeded into the living room and took a seat. The apartment had an open kitchen so the investigator was able to speak to Karen while she was busy in the kitchen making the tea.

"Have you found out anything, officer?" Karen asked.
"I took the liberty of checking this buildings CCTV before I came to see you." He said. "It's strange."
"What is?"
"Matt didn't leave the apartment yesterday."
"So what are you saying?" Karen asked.
"I'm saying that, at the moment, the only logical explanation is that Matt snuck out of the window." He replied. "Either that or he is playing an extremely cruel game of hide and seek."

The investigator chuckled to himself at his little "joke". Karen didn't laugh.

"Ahem, I'm sorry Ms Rogers."

Karen came back into the living room with two cups of tea in her hand and handed one to the Sergeant.

"Thank you." He said.

"No problem, so why do you think he snuck out of the window?" Asked Karen as she took a seat next to the investigator.

"Actually, I was hoping you could shed some light on that." He replied. "Do you know of anyone who might have been after Matt? Or could have possibly threatened Matt, forcing him to leave this apartment?

 

Matt started to wake up. He could hear muffled voices and was struggling to remember where he was. He tried to sit up and instantly clutched his arm and screamed in pain. He remembered what had happened. He had almost got Karen's attention when the doorbell rang. Karen stood up, accidentally stepping on him in the process. His arm had broken and he had passed out a few seconds later. But where was he now? He examined his surroundings, careful not to apply any pressure on his broken arm. He was surrounded by pink, furry fabric and Karen's toes were directly above him. His only guess was that he was inside Karen's slipper. He thanked his luck that Karen had recently taken a shower otherwise the smell may have been unbearable. He was surrounded by the calming smell of strawberries. Her favourite foot lotion. It wasn't long before he had dozed off again.

"You will  be glad to know Ms Rogers, that we have set up a search party to aid us in our search for Matt and we will get back to you as soon as we get anymore information on the case. Do you have a number we can contact you on?"

"Yes, my cell phone." Karen said as she grabbed a pen and paper and quickly scribbled down her number.

"Thank you Ma'am, now before I go, do you mind if I search the apartment?"

"Is that really necessary?" Karen asked. "I would never do anything to harm Matt."

"I'm afraid that for now, like everyone else, you are still a suspect, and I wouldn't be doing my job right if I didn't treat you like one Ms Rogers, I'm sorry." He replied.

"Fine." Said Karen.

As the inspector searched the apartment, Karen took her feet out of her slippers and began to slowly rub them against the smooth fabric of the floor. During this process Matt had come unstuck from Karen's foot and lay unconcious on the floor. He slowly opened his eyes and realised was no longer in the pink, strawberry smelling prison that was Karen's slipper. He stood up and looked around. Karen was sitting directly above him. He also noticed that the investigator was still there, and he was searching the apartment.

"Crap." Matt thought to himself. "If I'm found in this state they may suspect Karen. I have to hide!"

Matt lept under the couch and sat in the darkness, surrounded by dust bunnies. After a few minutes he started to feel bored, and scared. He decided to observe his surroundings. he looked at all the dust bunnies around him and noticed the strange patterns that they had at such a microscopic level.

"Funny." He said. "They almost look like."

Matt stopped, frozen in fear as he realised what he was really surrounded by.

"These arent dust bunnies." He gulped. "They're cobwebs."

He then heard an all to familiar hissing noise behind him. He slowly turned around, already knowing what was behind him. There, about 10 metres away (to him) stood that same black spider that had been the bane of his existence ever since he had shrunk. It crept slowly towards him, picking up speed with each step until it was running towards him at full speed. Matt tried to run but his feet wouldn't move. They had become stuck to some cobwebs on the floor. Matt closed his eyes and awaited the inevitable. then he realised, he wasn't scared, he was angry. As his final moments approached, he thought back to his childhood and how horrible it was. He thought of the orphanage bully who broke all of his toys. He thought of the school bully who would steal his lunch money everyday. He thought of everyone who had made his life a living hell. Then he thought of his dead friend Barty, and his mother, Karen. Sweet, caring Karen who had been his only friend at the orphanage. He was tired of running, he was tired of hiding from everything. 

"So help me God, I will not allow my life to like this." He said. "I will see Karen again and we will grow old together, and no fucking spider is going to get in my way!"

The spider was now a metre away and lept towards Matt, ready to bite into his flesh.

"NO!" Matt yelled, punching the spider right in its eye.

It fell to the floor, screeching, but Matt wasn't done. He grabbed the spider, and pummeled it until it stopped moving. His hands were covered in its blood. He simply wiped it on the floor and tried to walk away. His feet were still stuck. He grabbed the unconcious spider and pulled out one of its fangs, and used it to cut off the cobwebs stuck to his feet. He decided that if he was going to be this size for a while, and if he was going to get Karens, attention, he would need to get some equipment to defend himself. He decided to keep the spider fang. After searching under the couch for an hour, he had found some pieces of fabric, a piece of leather, a needle and a coin. After working for a few hours, he had made himself a shirt and trousers. He had also managed to design a makeshift cast for his arm out of the piece of leather he had found. He also had weapons. He had a sword (the needle), a dagger (the spider fang) and a shield (the coin). 

"Yup." He said to himself. "I'm a badass."

He decided it was time to come out from hiding and try to get Karen's attention. He came out and looked around. He spotted Karen at the table, having lunch. It was at that moment he realised how hungry he was. He hadn't eaten in almost 24 hours. He darted towards the table hoping to get any crumbs she may drop. He looked around, but saw nothing. 

"I never thought I'd say this, but Karen's too much of a careful eater."

Karen then lifted her foot, revealing all of the food crumbs and grime that had gotten stuck in the wrinkles of her sole.

"No way." Matt said, almost gagging.

Then is stomach started to grumbled and he clutched his stomach in pain. Hethen realised he had no choice. He slowly edged closer to Karen's foot. They no longer smelled of strawberries like they did earlier they now stunk of hours of sweat. Matt thought back to the night where he had given Karen a foot rub. When he had smelled and licked her sole while she slept. He never imagined how horrid they could smell at such a microscopic level. As he stepped closer to her foot, he began to gag. He was now inches away from Karens foot, and his dinner. 

He grabbed the crumbs and dirt from Karen's foot and darted away. He was lucky he did, because just as he got out of harms way, Karen slammed her foot down, stood up and walked away. Matt looked down at his loot. A few bread crumbs and a bit of dirt. He begrudgingly took a bite out of one of the bread crumbs and instantly spat it out, eager to get the taste out of his mouth. He decided he would rather die of hunger than take a bite out of that again. He then heard some scrambling behind him. He turned around and drew his weapon. It was an ant, and it was heading straight for him. He had killed it within seconds. As the carcass of the ant lay there before him, he thought back to a survival class which he had taken as a child. He remembered being told that in extreme conditions, insects are a good source of protein. He sat down, and started to eat. As he chewed away, filling his empty stomach, he heard some scrambling behind him. He drew his sword and turned, ready to attack. It was the spider he had "killed" earlier on. At the sight of him, the spider backed away in fear. 

Matt felt bad. After all, the spider was only trying to survive. He decided to share his food with this insect. He cut the ant in half and pushed half towards the spider. It slowly staggered towards the ant, and started to eat.

"You aint so bad little guy." Matt said, patting it on the head. "I'll call you Barty."

 

------------------------------3 Months Later----------------------------------------

 

Matt woke up to the sound of Karen leaving for work early in the morning. In the last few months he had gained muscle from all of the survival and his arm had healed. After a month of trying to get Karen's attention to no avail. He decided to try something else. He had spent the last two months collecting supplies to write a message for Karen on the floor. Pen didn't show on the floor so well, so he had gathered small sticks and other objects to spell out a message for Karen while she was out. He had done the calculations, and he now had enough supplies to write out:

Under the couch

-Matt

He had made a home under the couch, and a makeshift bed out of some dust bunnies. He sat up in his "bed" and smiled, knowing that today he would be found.

"Todays the day Barty!" Matt said to his friend. "Better get started."

Barty slowly crawled out from under the couch, carrying Matt on his back. Matt worked for hours as Barty kept a lookout for predators. They worked for hours, but the message was finally complete. They both ran back under the couch, and just in time. In that moment, they heard the keys enter the lock as Karen began to open the door. 

"I'll never forget you, Barty" Matt said. "Thanks for everything."

Then Matt's heart sank as he turned and saw Karen drop her bag on the floor, destroying their message. Matt fell to the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks. All hope was lost. Barty ran out from under the couch, screeching at Karen.

"Eeew, a bug!" Said Karen.

Matt watched in horror as all life was crushed out of Barty as he was stepped on my Karen. Karen walked off into her bedroom to get ready for her shower. Matt sprinted to the body of his lifeless friend.

"Stay with me buddy come on, you're stronger than this."

There was no response. He was dead.

End Notes:

Possibly the longest chapter I've ever written. I know it doesn't even begin to make up for my absence, but it's a start. Didn't have time to proof-read so I hope its not too bad.

Don't worry, Matt will be found soon, but I'm currently enjoying the voyuer side of the story. I'm also enjoying the adventure-type genre that I have incorporated into it so let me know what you thought.

Please leave a rating and a review!

One crazy night by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

I know what you're probably thinking. "Holy crap, Cheezo is updating his story just two days after his last chapter?"

Yes it is true. No 5 month wait between chapters this time. What can I say, I was inspired. :)

Matt wiped away one final tear as he finished burying Barty under the couch using a few cobwebs and dust bunnies. Just above Barty's grave he had carved the letters RIP into the carpeted ground. He pulled out the claw that he had pulled out of Barty's mouth the day they became friends, and placed it on top of his grave.

"Sorry for taking this from you buddy, you can have it back now."

He sat next to his friends grave for a while. Trying to get his head around how such a perfectly executed plan could have ended so tragically. In the background he could hear Karen humming as she took a shower. Just under 30 minutes ago she had destroyed an innocent life, and now she had already forgotten about it. Although Matt hated to admit it, at that very instance, he hated Karen. She had taken away the only true friend he ever had in no time at all. Matt then realised that when he was big he most definately would have done the exact same thing. Matt heard Karen rummaging in the bathroom and stood up, feeling more determination than he had ever felt before.

"Don't worry Barty, your death will not have been in vain. I'm getting found. Tonight."

Matt discarded his weapons and came out, ready to get Karen's attention. He knew exactly what he was going to do. In the months that he had been shrunk he had memorised Karen's routine. After her daily shower she would come into the living room, watch T.V for about an hour and then prepare herself some dinner. He would climb the coffee table and try to get her attention while she was watching the T.V. He had tried this before but almost got crushed when Karen rested her feet on the coffee table, knocking him off. This time he knew he would succeed though. He had too. For Barty.

He heard Karen exit the bathroom and go to her bedroom to get dressed. He didn't have much time. If he was going to do this he had to be fast. In the past few months Matt had become extremely agile and was on the coffe table, waiting for Karen in next to no time. Karen came into the living room, wearing her pyjamas with a towel wrapped around her head to dry her hair. She sat on the couch and switched on the T.V. Matt quickly spotted her feet coming towards him.

"Haha, not this time Karen." He said, easily dodging her titanic foot.


"Okay, it's now or never." Matt thought to himself.


Matt took a deep breath, preparing himself to call her name.


"KAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Karen's focus instantly shifted away from the T.V screen. She had just heard Matt's voice, she was sure of it.


"I must be going mad." She said aloud, going back to watching her favourite soap opera.


"She heard me!" Matt thought, jumping for joy. "Just one more call and she will find me!"


"KAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!"

Karen muted the T.V. This time she definately heard Matt's voice, she was sure of it. 

"Matt?" She said, scanning the room.

"ON THE COFFEE TABLE!!!" Matt yelled at the top of his lungs.

Karen looked at the coffee table, but she didn't see Matt.

"Is this some sort of sick game?" She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"LOOK CLOSER!" Matt yelled

Karen leaned in close and scanned the table wondering how stupid she must look searching for her boyfriend who has been missing for 3 months on a coffee table. Then her eyes landed on Matt. It took a few seconds for it to register, but then she realised what she was staring at. Her eyes grew wide, then tears started to form.

"Oh my God! Matt what happened to you?" She asked, bringing him towards her ear so he could explain everything.

"It's a long story. Karen I've missed you so much" Matt said, crying.

"It's okay sweetie I'm here now. I want you to tell me everything."

Matt told her the whole story. He left out the part where he befriended a spider and she squashed him under her foot. He didn't see anyway in which that part of the story would benefit either of them. Karen made dinner for both of them and they spent most of the time catching up.

"I think we should take you to a doctor. See if they can fix you." Karen said.

"Whatever you think is best Karen." Matt replied.

"OH! I almost forgot!" Karen said, running to the fridge. She then pulled out a bottle of wine. "I bought this a while back for us to celebrate when you were found. I never lost hope sweetie!"

Matt smiled. They continued to talk, but after a while, Matt noticed that Karen was starting to slur, and the things she was saying were getting more seductive.

"Shit." Matt thought "I forgot how bad she can get when she's drunk."

"Matt, I want you." Karen said. "Right now." 

Karen grabbed Matt and dashed into the bedroom, ready to have her way with him. She held him up to her face, and took his clothes off.

"Uh honey, I've had kind of a rough tiring day and I think it would be best if both of us got some sl-"

"Shhhhhhhh." Karen said, covering Matt's mouth with her finger.

She placed Matt on the bed and started to get undressed herself. She tried her best to look seductive as she did it, but Matt could see she was staggering. She looked like she would collapse any minute.

"This is going to be sooooo fun." Karen said, climbing onto the bed.

She stood on all fours over Matt, her breasts dangling directly above him. She licked her lips and let her right nipple land directly on Matt, smothering him in her breast. Matt couldn't breath and the weight he was experiencing on hisbody was extruciatingly painful. He could hear Karen moaning as she smothered him in her breasts. It didn't take long for Karen to start sweating and every chance he would to get to catch his breath, his mouth woud be filled with Karen's sweat. The only wait for him to continue breathing was if he swallowed her sweat. The pain was becoming too much. Matt started to lose conciousness. It was then that Karen removed herself from Matt. Matt inhaled deeply and coughed, groaning as his bones popped back into their rightful place.

Karen saw the look of distress in her boyfriends' face and a look of concern appeared on her face. She picked him up and brought him up to her ear.

"Sweetie if I'm being to rough on you tell me now." She said.

Matt prepared himself to tell her to stop. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He had lost his voice from all of the screaming he had done earlier to get her attention! Karen placed him down on the bed and smiled.

"Then I hope you're ready for round two little man!" 

"No, please." Matt thought.

Karen picked him up and scooted her back against the headboard, then she spread her legs apart. Matt sobbed as he was brought in front of the soggy, grim cave that was Karen's vagina. Without warning, Matt was plunged deep inside Karen. Karen pushed him in as far as her fingers could reach, then left him there as she fingered himself. Matt was struggling to keep himself from drowning in Karen's fluids. The fluid level was rising. Fast. It was becoming increasingly hard to keep his head above the fluids. Matt tried "treading water" but the viscosity of Karen's fluids meant that it didn't take long for him to run out of energy.

Meanwhile, Karen was having the best sex of her life. The feeling of her fingering herself mixed with the feeling of Matt moving around inside her turned her on so much that she could feel her first orgasm coming. She had never reached climax this fast before.

Matt was now completely submerged in Karen's cum. Everytime he opened his eyes, the cum would burn them. He decided that the only way to escape this ordeal alive, would be to swim out of Karen's vagina. He just hoped he was swimming the right way. Before long, Matt came along a strange feeling surface. As luck would have it, there was also a pocket of air directly above him. He swam up and inhaled deeply. After catching his breath, Matt examined this strange new surface, trying to figure out what it was. He started to rub it.

Karen screamed in pleasure. It seemed Matt had found her G-spot. Whatever he was doing, Karen hoped he wouldn't stop. Karen clenched the bedsheets as she had her fifth orgasm. She could feel that this one was the most powerful.

Matt stopped rubbing as he was bombarded by wave after wave of Karen's cum. The powerful waves were pushing him against Karen's G-spot. Matt held his breath and tried to maintain conciousness so that he could live to see another day.

Karen finished climaxing and lay motionless on the bed, trying to catch her breath. After about 5 minutes she reached into her vagina to pull out her boyfriend.

"Sweetie, grab onto my finger so I can pull you out."

"It's finally over." Matt thought.

He tried to reach his arm out to grab on, but couldn't. Karen's cum had dried, and he was now stuck to her G-spot. He couldn't move any part of his body.

"No." He said. "Please no."

"Oh, looks like someone isn't ready to come out yet." Karen giggled. "Sweetie I'm too tired to go again so just come out or I'll leave you in there for the rest of the night haha."

Matt started to sob, knowing his fate was already sealed.

"Okay the sweetie, see you in the morning."

Matt watched helplessly as Karen's fingers slowly left him alone in this dark, damp and smelly cave. It wasn't long before Matt heard Karen snoring peacefully, unaware that she had just given her boyfriend the most traumatising night of his life. 

End Notes:

As usual, I haven't had time to proofread. I happen to be a very busy man *Cough* PROCRASTINATION *Cough* *Cough* Excuse me.

Please leave a rating and a review! It inspires me to keep writing.
*Sits quietly in corner of unlit room rocking back and forth waiting for reviews.* 

Freeing Matt by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

YAY UPDATE!!! You know it's been a while when you have to actually go back and reread you're own story just to remember where you're at. I am truly sorry for not updating more often. The truth is, I'm not as into my giantess fetish these days as I was back when I first joined this site. Because of this, I will sadly be leaving this site after I finish this story. The only reason I've decided to come back and complete this story is out of loyalty to you guys as I know some of you want to see how this story ends.

But hey, it's not goodbye yet so sit back, relax and enjoy the latest installment of MILF.

Disclaimer: Parts of this chapter may be seen as "gross" to some people so I have written them in bold text so you can skip them if you want.

Matt was shaken awake by Karen's stirring. Before long, two large fingers had entered his prison. He then heard Karen's booming voice.
"Sweetie are you still in there?"
"YEAH!" Matt yelled back. He breathed a sigh of relief. His voice had returned. Karen's vagina must have formed some sort of echo chamber to allow her to hear his voice.
"Why?" Karen replied. "I thought you were gonna sneak out while I was asleep, thats why I didn't wear any underpants."
"I'm stuck."
"Well why didn't you say so?"
"It's a long story, can you just get me out of here please?"
"Sure thing honey, hold on."
Karen extended her fingers fully in an attempt to free Matt, but to no avail. He was in too deep.
"Now what?" Matt asked.
"I don't know sweetie." She replied. "Gimme a sec while I think of a plan okay?"Karen's fingers retreated out of this dark cave leaving Matt alone once again.

Matt sat in silence for a while leaving Karen to come up with a plan. After what felt like hours but was probably only about 10 minutes, Matt heard Karen's voice.
"Sweetie? I think I have a plan to get you out."
"What is it?" Matt asked.
"Do you trust me?" 
"Of course I do."
"If I tell you the plan you'll say no so I'm just gonna do it. I've spent this whole time thinking of all possible scenarios and this is the only plausible one I could come up with, you have to believe me."
"What's the plan Karen?" Matt said shakily.
There was no response. Before he knew it, Matt's surroundings began to shake, Karen was obviously going somewhere, but where? Before long, everything stopped shaking, leaving Matt with a terrible migraine.

He then heard a strange sound approaching. It sounded like a rushing river."I'm sorry sweetie." Was the last thing Matt heard before being bombarded by a wave of warm yellow fluid. It was one of the most vile things he had ever smelt. Karen was urinating. Matt noticed that the warmth of Karen's urine was making the cum stuck to his body melt away, freeing him from his prison. The urine was also gushing into his mouth, the only way to stop himself from drowning was to swallow it. Before long Matt was freed and being taken away by the stream of urine. Matt flew out of Karen's vagina with immense force and landed into a pool of her urine. He looked up and was greeted with a pleasant view of Karen's ass and privates before being hit with another gush of urine, causing him to sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl. Karen finally finished, then stood up and stared at the toilet bowl looking for her boyfriend.

It wasn't long before she found his unconscious form and pulled him out. She then took him to the sink and washed him off.When Matt finally regained consciousness he was fully clothed and wrapped in a makeshift blanket. He sat up, looked to his side and saw Karen running around, getting ready to go out.
"Ahem."
"Oh sweetie, you're finally awake. I'm sorry, I was so caught up in all the excitement of yesterday that I completely forgot I had work today." Karen said.

Matt found it strange that she wasn't even acknowledging the fact that she had urinated on him. He decided to let it go to avoid any awkward situations.
"Where did you find these clothes Karen?" Matt asked.
"I dug up one of Barty's old toys and the clothes seemed to fit you just fine. Sorry baby but I'm running late for work." 
"At the orphanage?" Matt asked.
"Yeah." Karen replied before running off. She then stopped at the door and turned back to Matt with a grin on her face.
"Wanna come?" 

 

End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2957