The Wish Giver by Unsung_Hero
Summary:

When a girl gains posession of a statue she faces the very unexpected consequences.


Categories: Adventure, Feet, Entrapment, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 25068 Read: 60300 Published: August 23 2012 Updated: August 12 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Unsung_Hero

2. Chapter 2 by Unsung_Hero

3. Chapter 3 by Unsung_Hero

4. Chapter 4 by Unsung_Hero

5. Chapter 5 by Unsung_Hero

6. Chapter 6 by Unsung_Hero

7. Chapter 7 by Unsung_Hero

8. Chapter 8 by Unsung_Hero

9. Chapter 9 by Unsung_Hero

10. Chapter 10 by Unsung_Hero

11. Chapter 11 by Unsung_Hero

Chapter 1 by Unsung_Hero

The Wish Giver 



ONE 
Kim was a relativly average girl. She lived in the average town of Sunny Meadows, New Hampshire, with an average family in an average house. She was an average high school junior, a 17 year old with a love for old books, thrift stores and thunderstorms. Her hair was brown, and constantly worn in a bun, her face pale but well-formed, her cheekbones high and her skin smooth. Her eyes were hazel, with dark brown flecks that looked like dark stars, or some suitors had said in her earlier high school years. Kim was pretty ordinary in every way, and she was happy with thier relative mediocrity. While she was as superficial and sometimes selfish as the next teenaged girl, she tried to be a fair girl, to treat everyone equally. She never thought her life would ever take any wild path, never thought changes as drastic as the one that befell her in that spring of 2003 would ever happen, an event that would forever make her unique in the world. 

Kim's home was a modestly sized two story house, with long eves and a pretty front porch. On the day everything began to change for her, she sat on that very porch reading. Kim was in no way nerdish, she simply loved to read. The spring had come early that year, and hotly, as the humidity seemed to rise rapidly. Kim sweat in a pair of blue jeans and a small white t-shirt, bare foot in the swinging white chair with flowery patterns on it, her left foot tucked beneath her. She sipped from a glass of orange juice, and savored the saturday afternoon. Her parents had left on a short trip, and would be gone for two weeks, leaving her alone with her fifteen year old sister, Amy. Amy was a girl possessed of a genius intellect, much smarter than Kim would ever be, but Amy was afflicted by an ambition Kim would never had wished for on even her most discontent days, when the pressures of being normal made her want to scream. Amy's intellect made her a misfit, and for that Amy sought to be rid of that intelligence, leading to a rebellious streak that sometimes worried Kim. It was as her thoughts strayed to Amy's whereabouts that the girl made her appearence. Like Kim, Amy's hair was dark, her skin pale. Amy stood a full head shorter than Kim, making her seem pixie-like. Amy's hair was darker than Kim's, due to countless dye jobs, and her complexion seemed paler than her sisters', due to her love of the indoors. 
"Kim, did you take my chem notes again?" Amy asked, accusingly, her small hands on her hips. 
"Nope." Kim said, not looking up from her book. 
"Are you sure?" Amy asked, irritated. 
"Uh huh." Kim replied. Amy stared at her a moment, and then hurled the book to the ground with a snarl. "hey!" 
"Listen to me, would you? Might learn something." Amy said crossly. 
"Maybe you should remember who the big sister is?" Kim asked, raising an eyebrow. 
"Big sister. Right. My less intelligent, immature big sister." Amy said. Kim rose to her feet, towering over her sister. Amy stared up at her, unintimidated. "Oh...bring it the fuck on." Amy said. Kim frowned, a little upset at this. She was about to say something, when a horn blared from the driveway, and Kim looked over to see her friend Sarah's small jetta sitting there. Sarah stuck her head out the window. 
"Come on, Kim! You're making me run late." Sarah called, her voice shrill and sweet on the air. Kim waved and looked back at her sister. 
"We'll do this later, Ames." Kim said, slipping on her flip flops and heading towards Sarah's car. 
Sarah was far different than Kim, with long wild hair and a charming crazy smile. Her eyes were blue, and her hair originally blonde, but now it had streaks of many colors in it, faint but noticable. She was small-boned, and for more fashion aware than Kim, wearing a sexy red top and short pants with chunky black sandals. Kim slid into the passenger seat and greated Sarah with a grin. 
"What's up, baby? Brat sis being super bitch again?" Sarah asked. 
"You could say that." Kim conceded. 
"Man, you should slap that girl down! You're bigger than her." 
"Yeah...but she's just a kid." Kim said, frowning a little, "Where are we going? I thought we were late." 
"We are. But we're going to that new store you wanted to check out first." Sarah said with a grin. Kim yelped a happy noise. 
"Awesome." She said. 
"Thought you might like that." Sarah said. 
"You're super sweet, Sarah." 
"That's me, always looking out for my girl!" 
................................................................. 
The store was brand new to the area, but obviously dealt in the old. The store was filled with dusty old artifacts, forgotten relics of old times. The store was empty when the pair entered, something that disturbed Kim just a bit. "Eww." Sarah said as they entered, her face twisting into a grimace. Kim smiled at her. 
"Just keep an open mind." Kim said. 
"Open minds are great, Kim, but this is grody. Think I'll keep my mind open, but my mouth and nose closed." 
"I don't think you could keep your mouth closed. Ever." Kim teased. Sarah seemed about to retort, but kept her mouth shut anyway to prove her point, and gave Kim the finger. Kim laughed, and then gasped as the old woman appeared from the side. 
"Hello there, dear ones." The woman said, her face wizened but kind, causing Kim to feel guilty at her intital fear. Her eyes were sunken and dull, but kindness appeared there, and a warm smile caused her face to be alive, despite it's seemingly deathlike appearence. 
"Uh....h-hi." Kim said, struggling to regain composure. 
"What may I do for you?" The woman asked, looking Kim up and down.
"Uh...we're just looking around, ma'am." Sarah piped up from behind. The old woman didn't even look at her. Kim smiled at the woman, but at the same time felt nervous at the attention. 
"Well...what do you recommend?" Kim asked. The woman grinned and snapped her fingers. 
"I know just the thing for you...." The woman walked over to a counter on the far side of the store and gathered up a small statue. "This is a wish giver." The woman handed it to Kim. 
"A wish giver?" Kim asked. 
"Yes, it grants wishes." Kim stared at her. 
"Grants my wishes?" Kim asked. The woman nodded. 
"Among others. It's a wonderful item." Kim looked at the statue. It appeared to be a female genie, like in the old stories of Alladin. Her clothes skimpy, her shoes pointed. Her arms were crossed across her chest. Kim marveled at the detail and smiled at the woman. 
"How much is she?" Kim asked. The woman looked at her a moment, smiling. 
"It's a gift." 
"Huh?" 
"Please take it." 
"Oh no...I couldn't do that." Kim said, trying to hand the genie back. The woman shook her head. 
"Just promise to come back and visit. And tell others about me." The woman said. Kim looked at her, and then was surprised as Sarah grabbed her arm. 
"C'mon...we need to motor." Sarah said urgently. Kim nodded. 
"Ok...thank you, ma'am. I really appreciate it." Kim said as she was yanked out the door. 
........................................................ 

Sarah and Kim arrived at Sarah's house, rushing as they realised thier double date began in little more than an hour. Sarah's Mother worked the night shift, and was already leaving for work as the girls arrived. She handed Sarah some money to give the babysitter she had hired to watch Sarah's Ten year old sister, Lucy. As Kim and Sarah entered the house, Lucy rushed up to meet them. Kim kneeled to hug the girl, who was dressed in a pretty little sundress with black buckeled shoes. She had her sisters bright eyes and long blonde hair. "Hiya, Lucy." Kim said happily. Lucy accepted the hug graciously, smiling at Kim. 
"Hi Kimmy..." Lucy said, examining Kim critically. She was a little princess, spoiled in every way, but she was a sweetheart, and Kim was very fond of her. 
"Hey brat." Sarah said, coming up behind Kim. 
"Hey bitch." Lucy said. 
"Lucy!" Kim said with a small laugh, "Where'd you hear that word?" 
"Sarah called Mommy that last night." Sarah laughed and rubbed her sisters hair and ran upstairs. 
"Come on, Kim! We need to get ready! Lucy, tell me when Melanie gets here." Sarah called down the stairs. 
"Melanie Foley?" Kim asked. 
"Yep." Sarah said, "Come get ready!" she ordered. Kim obeyed, marching upstairs. 
......................................... 

Sarah dressed alone in the bathroom and looked at the wish giver and smiled. "Ok...look..." she bit her lip, feeling silly, "I wish...I wish something would excite me. I wish...I wish to be turned on. So, wish giver...make me hot." Nothing happened, and Kim sighed and laughed. "Right...thanks a lot." She slid it into the pocket of her skirt and finished, brushing a stray hair out of her face. 

Melanie arrived impeccably on time, just as Sarah and Kim came down wearing thier date clothes. Kim dressed in a simple but pretty outfit- a tight black top and a denim skirt with her flip flops, her toes painted a silvery color. Sarah wore a low cut shirt and tight jeans, her chunky sandals housing green-painted feet. They greeted Melanie as she walked in the door. They both knew her from school, a misfitty girl with black hair. She was a little on the heavy side, and afflicted with some light achne. She might be pretty if she dressed a little better, but her frumpy sweat shirt and baggy jeans did nothing for her, and her large glasses made her look almost comical. "Hi Sarah, Hi Kim." Melanie said with a shy smile. 
"Hey Mel." Sarah said, handing her the money, "Here's your pay...wish we could chat longer, but we're late meeting Mike and Dan at the theatre." and with that, Sarah was gone. Kim smiled at her warmly. 
"Take care, and don't wait up, ok?" Kim said with a wink. Mel smiled and watched as the girls left quickly, giggling excidedly. 
............................................. 

Kim and Sarah were fashionably late, meeting thier dates just a few minutes past thier scheduled time. Sarah had been seing Mike for a few weeks, thier relationship progressing quickly as they both shared a more wild outlook at life. Kim was just meeting Dan for the first time, and her first impression was not a good one. He had the demeanor of an arrogant jock, right from the start. He had been pushy, and touchy during the movie, and Kim was not impressed. The night ended at a Denny's, where Sarah and Mike were making out on thier side of the booth. Dan made his move then, and Kim resisted. "Hey, Romeo....easy, ok?" Kim said. 
"What?" Dan asked, confused. 
"Look, we just met." Kim said, trying to be easy on him, "You seem nice and all..." 
"Filthy tease!" Dan said. Kim's mouth dropped in surprise. Sarah stopped making out with Mike and glared at him. 
"Excuse me?!" Kim asked. 
"Frigid little girl, aren't you? Should have known, dating some nobody like you." Dan said. Kim felt rage and a pang of hurt in her chest. He then got up and dumped his water on her. "Y'know, this makes me feel small, baby. You know that? I wish you knew what it was like to be this big." spacing his fingers an inch apart and stormed out. Kim sat in disbelief in her seat. Sarah got up and walked after Dan, tapping on his shoulder. Dan turned in time for Sarah's fist to crash into his jaw. He hit the floor hard, and Sarah stepped over him, dragging Kim behind her. 
................................................. 

She didn't know why, but Kim had been unable to stop crying since they arrived home. Melanie had long put Lucy to bed, and quickly made herself scarce as the two returned, realising that in Kim's condition, small talk was out of the question. Kim and Sarah sat in Sarah's room on her bed, Sarah trying to calm her friend. "Look, he's just some prick..." 
"I know." Kim said, "But...I dunno, I'm so mad and embarassed and hurt at the same time...it's so much." Sarah frowned. 
"It's ok, right?" Kim nodded. 
"Yeah...but I don't feel well." Kim said, getting up and padding bare foot over to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, and was aware of a burning feeling in the pocket of her skirt. She reached in and pulled out the glowing wish giver, feeling it's warmth in her fingers. She looked at it, confused for a moment, and then watched as it cooled. She shrugged and placed in her pocket. She returned to the bedroom and saw Sarah smiling. 
"It's ok, Kimmy." Sarah said. She then added, "should I take you home?" 
"No....no, I want to stay here. I need my Sarah." She smiled a bit, and coughed out a laugh. She sat down next to Sarah and Sarah wrapped her arms around her and stroked her hair. 
"Don't worry, girl. I'm always going to take care of you. No matter what." 
.......................................................... 

Kim woke up feeling strange. The sun had just risen outside, and the clock on Sarah's bedside table said Five A.M. Kim walked into Sarah's bathroom, connected to her room and looked in the mirror. Her stomach lurched a bit, and her vision faded. "What's wrong with me?" Kim said, as she collapsed. 

Her eyes opened to the sound of loud booms in the distance. Her vision was still cloudy, but she could definetly hear them. She got to her feet, still wearing her pajama bottoms and tank top. She looked forward and saw a white plain. Then it seemed to stop at a wooden tower. She tilted her head, confused, and then followed to tower up to a pair of huge white doors, with gold handles. Then further up to a mirror. A mirror? She gasped as the booms got louder, and turned to her left in time to see the bathroom door open and a gargantuan Sarah step into the room. Sarah slept in a large t-shirt and panties, and her huge bare feet stepped closer to the miniscule Kim. "Sarah!" Kim yelled, "Sarah, down here!" 
"KIM?" Sarah's voiced roared like thunder, "KIM, WHERE ARE YOU?" 
"Here,Sarah!" Sarah's huge feet stepped closer to the vanity, her huge green painted toes slamming down in front of the tiny girl, blowing a waft of musky odor over her shrunken friend. Kim cried out as the toes slammed down, wiggling slightly. 
"HUH. MAYBE SHE WENT HOME AFTER ALL...HMM. MIGHT AS WELL SHOWER." Sarah began to undress, unaware of her best friend's tiny form helpless at her feet. Kim began to run for the foot, when Sarah's giant shirt dropped onto her, trapping her under fabric. Kim scrambeled to escape as she heard the radio turn on, blasting into the air. She escaped the fabric prison to see her giant naked best friend step into the shower, roaring the lyrics of the song into the air. Kim almost wept, feeling helpless. She was so big...so powerful and beautiful...Kim shook the thoughts from her head and began to think. Sarah would take her time showering, and she had left the door to her room open. Maybe Kim could make it into the room, find something Sarah would look at. Kim ran for the door, and then out into the bedroom as she heard the shower turn off. Kim turned towards the rumbling and watched a naked Sarah step carelessly into the room, stepping on discarded clothes and items, and frightening the tiny girl. It would be so easy for Sarah to casually end her life. She watched the naked Goddess open the door to her closet after throwing on undergarments, and begining to dress. She pulled on a pair of baggy flare bottomed jeans and a t-shirt and went about drying her hair. 
Kim ran towards her and found herself standing at the feet of her goddess-like friend, staring at the toes as they wiggled hungrily. Sarah sat down, startling Kim, and crossing her legs, leaving a huge foot dangling over Kim like a God. Kim fell to her knees for a moment, frightened, as a stray drop of water dropped from the toes and landed on her, drenching her. Kim stared at the foot a moment longer, when suddenly it slammed down before her as Sarah rose to her feet. The giant toes grazed the terrified girl, sending her falling backward. She landed, relativly unharmed, on the sold of a giant green flip flop. This time, Kim did weep at her predicament, now almost three times nearly being killed like an insect under the feet of her best friend. Kim looked over and watched as Sarah slid her foot onto the twin of the surface she was lying on, and then saw the wrinkled sole of her friends foot sliding towards her. She turned and ran for the toe seperator as the foot chased her, toes wiggling like a predator. Kim made it as watched the giant toes slide into place beside her and begin moving as Sarah began her day. 
............................................... 
Sarah walked into the kitchen, unaware that Kim stood between her majestic toes and made a light breakfest for her and her little sister, who bounded into the room, already fully dressed. Lucy danced about the room, humming happily, coming close to her sister. Sarah threw herself back against the counter as Lucy pushed by, and shouted as her sister stepped on her foot. 
......................................... 

All the fear Kim had faced was nothing compared to the sheer terror she felt as Lucy's huge black shoe nearly snuffed out her exsistence. She huddled between Sarah's toes like lint, holding onto the slightly dirty flip flop and heard Lucy dance about the room. Sarah deftly manevered high above, but carlessly left her feet out in the open. Lucy's huge foot raised in the air, absurdly seeming like slow motion to the insect girl clinging pathetically for life to the toes of her friend, and then landed on the toes, causing Kim to hurl herself to the smelly floor of the flip flop. She dreamed she could briefly feel the smooth but heavy sole of Lucy's foot touch her back, and then it was gone, a loud string of profanity escaping the mouth of her unwitting taxi. Kim stood up, staring at the toes next to her and felt a stirring in her gut. She frowned at it, and began to breath heavily. She looked up at Sarah, who's face was contorted in rage above, and she looked like the face of God itself, high above her in a world she no longer felt part of. She was a bug now, and Sarah a Goddess. Almost in response to her thoughts, the toes flexed and wiggled, proving to Kim her insignifgance. "She could kill me without thinking." Kim said aloud, "One misplaced step, a twitch of her toes, and I'm...finished. She's a goddess....my goddess..." Kim reached down and rubbed herself at the thought, the feeling of insignifigance. This feuled this new found horniness, and Kim dropped-aroused but still confused-to her knees beside the big toe of the goddess. Kim clutched the toe seperator as Sarah sat down to eat, her rage subsided. Kim walked to the front of the toe, seeing her reflection in the flawless green painted toenail and ran her hand along it's smooth surface. She spasmed with lust suddenly, turned on greatly by her helplessness before her friend. She dropped to her knees again, this time in worship, almost willing herself smaller before the goddess, revering the power that Sarah had. She reached out and kissed the toe, nervouse, and spasmed again. She slid her hand down the front of her pajamas and fingered herself. 
............................................. 
Sarah sat eating, unware that her best friend was masterbating and kissing her feet as if she were a Goddess, and the fact she was one to Kim. Sarah was unaware of the divinity thrust upon her by fate, and to the tiny worshipper who respected it. Sarah took a bite of her cereal and looked at Lucy across the table. "Hey, did you see Kim this morning?" Kim stopped worshipping below at the mention of her name. 
"Nuh uh." Lucy said. Sarah frowned. She hoped her friend was ok. 
"Guess I'll need to go over there...god, that Dan guy must have really got to her." Sarah said, and then finished her cereal, unaware of the tiny pleading voice from the floor that called her name. 
.....................................

Chapter 2 by Unsung_Hero

TWO 
Kim lay in a sort of confused ecstacy between her friends toes as the giantess rose and began to move out into the sunny world outside the massive front doors. Kim watched this with a detachment that startled her, but at the same time made sense to her- she was no longer a human, but an insect, and her best friend was now a Goddess. For whatever reason, this was assuredly meant to be. She held on as Sarah swung her foot into her car and began to drive, and Kim hunkered down, pleased to be in the presence of so wonderful a being as the Goddess she rode with. 
............................... 
Sarah put on sunglasses to protect her eyes from the sun and drove down Kim's street to her house, becoming more and more worried as time went on. She cared deeply for kim, her best friend and her sister as far as she was concerned. She drove the car into the driveway of Kim's house and stepped out, walking quickly to the front door and ringing the bell. The door swung open to reveal an irritated looking Amy. "What is it?" Amy asked hurriedly."Uh...is Kim at home?" 

"No, dumbass...she stayed at your house, remember?" Amy said, hands on her hips. 

"Yeah, but she wasn't there this morning, I thought she'd gone home." Sarah replied, chewing her bottom lip. Amy blinked at her a moment, and then shook her head. 

"Where would she have gone? She isn't here..." 

Near to the ground, Kim listened to the Goddesses speak. The sheer terror of her situation hadn't quite reached her until she gazed up at the giant form of her little sister, now hundreds and thousands of feet tall and able to completley dominate and destroy her. Kim regretted now giving her a hard time yesterday, and even at any time in the entirity of Amy's life. She gazed forward at her sisters small bare feet, the unpainted behemoth toes seemingly gazing back at her, threatening her. 'Was Amy the vengeful type?' Kim wondered, 'Would Amy just squash her, murder her own sister?' This caused a new wave of ecstacy, the idea of her sister destroying her so utterly seemed to turn her on, and this created anew the feelings of detachment Kim felt earlier- she was not Amy's sister, she was an human shaped insect, and Amy was a member of a race of Goddesses. It almost felt as if Amy should squash Kim, as it was the natural order of things. "WELL, I'LL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HER." Amy said above to Sarah, who nodded, shaking waves of hair and making Kim dizzy to watch. She moved to her spot between the rear of the toe seperator and the tender toe flesh and nestled in, preparing for Sarah's movement. Amy dissapeared behind the enormous door, and Sarah moved slowly back to the car and sat in it a moment, thinking. Kim watched as Sarah pulled free a hair pin from her purse and began to slide it into place, and then watched as it sailed down towards her. 'This is it', Kim thought, 'My chance to get noticed'. She ran for the pin and lifted it as Sarah's hand groped blindly on the floor, her head pressed against the steering wheel. Kim lifted the pin with difficulty, it's weight another testement to her no longer belonging to the world above her, and jabbed it into Sarah's tender toe flesh. Sarah yelped loudly, and the toes shrank back, sliding off of the flip flop that served as Kim's current world. Kim grasped the toe seperator as Sarah lifted it roughly to her face to examine, and rejoiced as Sarah's eyes focused on her. 

"EWW...A BUG." Sarah said. 

"No! No....well, kinda, but no!" Kim yelled, trying to jump up and down and hang onto the seperator at the same time, waving one hand. Sarah's huge fingers came close to her, grasping at her kicking legs. 

"FUNNY LOOKING THING...YOU LITTLE BASTARD, YOU ARE SO GONNA BE SQUISHED." Sarah said, grasping Kim's legs and pulling her loose from the flip flop. 

"Oh please Sarah, it's me! It's Kim! Please hear me!" Kim cried desperetly as Sarah held Kim up to her face to examine her. 

"WAIT A MINUTE...." Sarah said, her huge eyes crossing to examine the little insect. 

"Sarah!" Kim cried, tears stinging her eyes. Sarah froze for a moment, her eyes confused, "Yes...yes, it's me! It's Kim!" 

"KIM....?" Sarah asked, her cherry scented breath blowing over Kim like a hurricane. 

"Yes! Oh yes, Sarah, it's me!" Kim cried. Sarah lowered her gently into the palm of her other hand, and Kim got up, standing in the creased lines of her Goddesses' hand. It smelled of lotion, causing another wave of pleasure through Kim's body. She smiled goofily as Sarah's face lowered to her palm and watched her. 

"KIM, IF THAT'S YOU....UH....JUMP UP AND DOWN?" Sarah asked. Kim heard the command and began to leap and bound across the soft landscape of skin. Sarah almost dropped her in surprise, "HOLY SHIT...YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMALL!" Sarah said. Kim smiled at her and waved. "LISTEN, I'M GONNA PUT YOU SOMEWHERE UNTIL I GET YOU HOME...UH....I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD RIDE WITH MY TOES AGAIN, THEY PROBABLY REEK..." she giggled at this, looking at Kim, her breathing steadying as she adjusted to the situation, "MY PURSE...I'LL PUT YOU IN THERE...." she reached with her free hand into the purse and pulled out a small earring case. "THIS SHOULD HOLD YOU...AND KEEP YOU OUT OF DANGER. BE CAREFUL IN THERE, OK?" Kim jumped up and down in response and curled up in the box as Sarah had told her, and then blackness covered her as Sarah shut it. 

Sarah drove home with a mixed bag of emotions. One one hand, she was relived, only to have that relief replaced with a new host of worry. Kim must have been riding her toes since sometime this morning, something which caused the first wave of nauseous worry, and guilt. She could have stepped on her, squished her. She almost had in the car, something which caused a more potent wave of guilt. "She's not a bug." Sarah said to herself, almost convincing herself of it, "It's fucking crazy, but Kim's little now...she's little and helpless." A wave of power passed through her, followed by more guilt...but now they shared space in her head. Lil' Kim, helpless little Kim, at her mercy. Sarah shook her head and pulled into her driveway and ran into the house and into her bedroom and grabbed the box from her purse. She lept onto her bed, lying on her stomach, her feet kicking in the air, and then placed the box on her pillow and dumped Kim onto the pillow. Kim lay on her back on the pillow, staring up at Sarah's move screen face. Her breathe caught in her throat at the perfect beauty of the Goddess above her, and then laughed at the realisation that this perfect titan was her best friend, Sarah. "NOW THEN...LET'S TALK, GIRL." Sarah said, lowering her face to the pixie sized girl, "JESUS, YOU MUST BE SMALLER THAN MY PINKIE..." Sarah placed her hand down flat next to her, and Kim lay down next to the pinkie. She was indeed a bit smaller than the digit. Sarah shook her head in disbelief. "MY GOD...HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" 

"I don't know." Kim shouted up. Sarah nodded. 

"OK...SO I CAN HEAR YOU...THAT'S A POSITIVE." Sarah said, "SO...WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THE STORY SO FAR?" 

..................................................... 

Kim told Sarah everything: shrinking in the morning, seeing her in the shower, nearly being squished by herself and Lucy, and then, finally, she let Sarah in on the ecstacy that she had been feeling, the thrill of being so small before Sarah. Sarah now looked down at the tiny girl with confusion. 

"SO...I TURN YOU ON?" Sarah asked. 

"Well...no, I don't think it's really you. I don't think I'm a lesbian." Kin said carefully, trying not to freak her friend out. 

"WELL....GOOD, 'CAUSE I'M NOT..." Sarah said, obviously being equally careful, as to not offend Kim. She loved Kim, just not like that. 

"I know, I know." Kim replied, chewing her lip, "It's just...being so small and helpless and at your mercy...well, I kinda like it." Kim said this last part bashfully, aware that she was blushing and praying that it was too small for Sarah to pick up on. Sarah placed her hand on the bed, palm up for Kim to climb into. Kim did so and sat down, tucking her legs beneath her, savoring the warm feeling of her friends palm. Sarah looked at her closely. 

"SO YOU LIKE THIS, THEN?" Sarah asked. Kim nodded slowly. "THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING WILD....I WAS BEGINING TO WONDER IF YOU WERE EVER GOING TO BE TURNED ON BY ANYTHING." Sarah teased, and then playfully blew a gentle breath over the finger sized girl. Kim giggled at the attention and blushed some more. 

"I wasn't completley telling the truth." Kim said. Sarah looked at her a moment, confused. 

"WHAT ABOUT?" 

"It is you. Kinda." Kim said. Sarah said nothing, but kept watching her closely. "Well, it's like...I get....hot. The first time I got between your toes, and they were so tall, and you were so big and I realised how powerful you were...are....I got hot. And it was like I wasn't a person anymore, I was less than that, less than you. Y'know?" 

"LIKE I WAS MORE THAN HUMAN?" Sarah asked. 

"More like I wasn't anymore." Kim said, blushing again. 

"AND?" Sarah pressed. 

"I liked the feeling. I liked being...well, being your...I dunno, what would God call humans?" Kim asked. Sarah shook her head. 

"NOW STOP...YOU'RE STILL A PERSON. WE'RE STILL EQUALS. SISTERS." Sarah said, a little forcefully, her face closing in on Kim. Kim began to feel hot again. 

"I-if you say so..." Kim said, shivering a little. Sarah suddenly grinned. 

"WOW...YOU'RE REALLY EXCITABLE LIKE THIS, AREN'T YOU...?" Sarah asked, a wry grin passing over her face. Kim nodded, smiling sweetly. 

"Uh huh..." Sarah shook her head and deposited Kim onto her dresser. 

"SO WHAT ARE WE TO DO?" Sarah asked, standing before Kim. From her vantage point, Kim saw more of Sarah than she had previously, since the view from the floor was like gazing up a mountain. Now she was almost level with Sarah's naval, and was astonished at Sarah's gigantic perfection. Every little thing about Sarah was magnified, her breasts were now mountains, her neckline and chin perfectly rounded...Sarah was beautiful. She was suddenly aware her mouth was open. Sarah saw this and shyly shifted her weight from one foot to the other, blushing a little, and then cleared her throat, startling Kim out of her trance. Sarah laughed a little uncomfortably. "REALLY EXCITABLE." 

"You don't understand, Sarah." Kim said, shaking her head. Sarah leaned closer to Kim and smiled. 

"OK YOU LITTLE PERVERT...LET'S FOCUS NOW, OK? WHAT DO WE DO?" Sarah asked with a grin. 

"I can stay with you?" Kim asked. 

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY? OUR OTHER FRIENDS? WOULDN'T YOU RATHER BE HOME, MAYBE SEARCHING FOR A CURE?" Sarah asked. 

"I'm not sure I WANT a cure." Kim said shyly, "And I don't trust anyone with me." 

"OTHER THAN ME?" Sarah asked. 

"Other than you." Kim agreed. Sarah puzzeled a moment, and began to pace. 

"HOW COULD YOU HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THIS?" Sarah asked. Kim shrugged. 

"I don't care." Kim said. Sarah looked at her and rushed forward. 

"KIM, OK, LISTEN TO ME....YOU CAN'T STAY LIKE THIS. IT'S UNNATURAL, IT'S NOT YOU...I CAN'T JUST...KEEP YOU." Sarah said. 

"Why not?" Kim demanded, a little hurt. 

"'CAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND, THAT'S WHY....MY SISTER. I CAN'T JUST....I DUNNO, CAGE YOU UP? YOU'D HAVE TO BE, Y'KNOW, SO I DIDN'T KILL YOU BY ACCIDENT. AND THEN THERE'S MY MOTHER AND SISTER, AND THE MEDIA...GOD, A TINY GIRL...." 

"We won't tell anyone else." Kim said, "I'll stay here with you, a secret." Sarah shook her head. 

"A SECRET? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, LIE TO EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU GET ALL HORNY AT THE IDEA OF BEING MY FUCKING HAMSTER?" Sarah asked. Kim bit her lower lip, feeling hurt. 

"....I just..." Sarah sighed. 

"LISTEN, SWEETY...I LOVE YOU, I DO. BUT YOU'RE TALKING CRAZY. YOU CAN'T BE TINY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...AND I CAN'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WELL-BEING ALL THE TIME. YOU'RE NOT A PET, AND I REFUSE TO TREAT YOU LIKE ONE. AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DID STAY, AND THINGS BECAME TOUGH...LIKE I GOT POWER HUNGRY, STARTED THINKING OF YOU LIKE A POSSESSION? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I STARTED...." she shook her head, trying to shake away the thoughts. 

"You can do anything you want with me." Kim said, looking Sarah in the eyes, "I want you to." Sarah blinked at her. "Please, Sarah...I don't want to go home, I don't want to see my parents like giants. I don't want to become one of Amy's lab experiments. I don't want to be a media fiasco...I just want to stay with you." Sarah shook her head. 

"KIM...THIS ISN'T A GOOD IDEA. YOU AREN'T MY PET..." 

"Yes...I am." Sarah shook her head and sat down. 

"OK...WELL, I'M NOT SAYING YES TO THIS. BUT YOU'LL STAY HERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, AT LEAST UNTIL WE WORK OUT A SOLUTION. WE'LL WORK ON FINDING A WAY TO FIX THIS..." 

"I don't wa-" 

"OK, I'LL FIND A WAY TO FIX THIS." Sarah snapped, a little angry now. Kim sat down, frowning. Sarah sighed and scooped Kim up in her hand and sat down on her bed again, holding Kim firmly but gently in her hand. She then began to stroke Kim's tiny hair. "I LOVE YOU, KIMMY...THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO FIND A WAY TO GET THE REAL YOU BACK. I DON'T WANT A TINY TOY GIRL, I WANT MY KIM." 

"I am your Kim." Kim replied, looking up at Sarah's face and kissing the stroking finger. Sarah smiled, but as she did, a small tear fell from her eye. 

..................................................... 

Chapter 3 by Unsung_Hero


THREE 
Julia Harmon drove by the missing girls house once more, trying to put more information together. Missing people always made good news stories, and God knows she needed a good one. After doing televised reports about bake sales and high school plays, this town needed a scandal, and so did she if she was ever going to get out. She wondered if the girl, Kim Gibbons, slept with a senator, or had a hidden boyfriend. Maybe he killed her for drugs, or she was kidnapped....any of these would do, really, just something big for her to crack open, something that would sound good coming out of her pretty mouth on the Eleven O'Clock news. Julia slowed the car down and examined the house, watching it, but seeing nothing. The police had long since stopped going, they seemed to have all the information they could gather from the distraught family. She kept driving on to her older sisters house a few blocks away, just past the community center. Julia didn't particularly like her sister Mara, nor her ugly duckling child Melanie and lazy husband Dick. Julia, in fact, despised going over to thier home, which was pleasent enough, but it was so much work for Julia to pretend she liked Mara, and to feign interest in Melanie's schooling and those poems she always wrote about some boy who'd probably never touch the greasy little fool. But if there was one talent Julia had, and she would say she had numerous ones, it's was pretending to care. What else would a TV reporter do? 
She drove her red cavalier into the driveway of the two story suburban home and stepped out, smoothing her tan buisness skirt and white blouse. She checked out her stockings and shoes, everything in place. She cracked her neck and tossed a hand through her shoulder length blonde hair and walked gracefully to the front door. Melanie answered the door, her glasses looking freakishly large on the girls pale pimply face. Julia smiled warmly. "Hi, Melanie." 
"Hi Aunt Julia." Melanie said, crossing over the threshold to embrace her. Julia held the smile as the girl touched her, but retched inside. 
"How are you, dear?" Julia asked. 
"I'm fine...Mom's in the kitchen." Mel said, dissapearing into the house. Julia stopped smiling and walked towards the kitchen. 
"Julia!" Mara said enthusiastically, stepping forward and hugging her sister. Mara was a pretty woman, standing a head shorter than Julia with darker hair and broader hips. She was a little on the heavy side, something Julia secretly prized over her sister. 
"Mara, dear, it's good to see you." 
Tea went quickly, as it always did, Julia keeping conversation light and frivilous while appearing one hundred and ten percent interested in Mara's tales of suburban angst and soap operas. It had been a little while before Mara brought up a topic of legitmate interest. "I'm glad Melanie is feeling better." Mara said. 
"Has she been ill?" Julia asked. 
"No, but apparently she was among one of the last to see that Kimmy girl. She was terribly worried." Julia raised an eyebrow. 
"Do the police know?" 
"No...no, no one told them. I decided that since she knew nothing about it..." Mara said. 
"Can I talk to her about it?" Julia asked, leaning forward. Mara looked at her a little suspiciously. 
"I...well, I suppose so." Mara said, and called the child down. Melanie bounded excitedly into the kitchen. 
"What's up?" she asked. Julia smiled at her, her demeanor already changing to that of investigative reporter. 
"I hear you saw Kim Gibbons on the last night she dissapeared." Julia said gently. Melanie nodded a little. 
"I babysat for her best friend's little sister." Melanie said, "Kim was nice to me. I hope she's ok." 
"You babysit for the Jordans?" Julia asked. 
"Yep." 
"When do you babysit for them again?" Julia asked. 
"Uh....friday night, I think." Mel said, thinking, "Yeah, friday night." 
"Well...Melanie, would you do me a favor? Help me with a story?" Julia asked. Melanie's eyes widened. 
"You mean...like, help help?" Mel asked. Julia nodded slyly. 
"I want you to look around the house, after everyone is gone or asleep...I want you to look for signs of Kim." 
"You think Sarah has something to do with it?" Mel asked. 
"Maybe." Julia said, "I don't know what I think. But just imagine, kid, you and me getting the scoops and..." Julia leaned closer to drive the knife home, "maybe, just maybe, saving Kim Gibbons life." Mel's eyes widened again and she nodded. 
"Yeah, maybe we can help her..." 
"So you'll do it?" Julia asked. Mel thought a moment, and then nodded. 
"Yeah. Yeah, I'll do it." 
....................................................................... 
Sarah shook her head as she watched Kim. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET YOU DO THIS." she said. Kim stopped painting for a moment and looked up at her. 
"Hey, when you get tiny, see how often you get to do artistic expression." Kim said, and returned to painting Sarah's toenails. She was painting Sarah's name on all her toes with exquisite detail. "Everyone will wonder how you pulled this off." Kim said with a laugh. 
"YEAH, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW MY LITTLE PET GIRL DID IT." Sarah said. Kim stopped and looked up at Sarah. 
"Your pet?" Sarah shook her head. 
"I...UH...MEAN...." Kim knelt and kissed Sarah's foot gently. 
"Pet's fine, Mistress Sarah." Sarah frowned and bit her lip. 
"I....WELL, I DON'T LIKE THAT...." she lied. In fact, Kim calling her that sent a ripple of pleasure, but she wanted Kim to keep her dignity. Kim was not her property, she needed to remember that. But it was hard, coming home and seeing Kim happy to see her, like a Dog is pleased to see it's Master. She had only left Kim a couple times, often taking the tiny girl places with her to avoid snooping. She had only left her once, and Kim had seemed fine alone. It was fun having Kim around all the time, and often it seemed like things were as they always were, except Kim was small. But sometimes, when Kim would rub her feet, or Sarah would hold the tiny girl and pet her...Sarah felt like she owned Kim, and it's disturbed her. Kim was at her most elated at these moments, of course, purring like a happy little kitten at Sarah's touch. Kim frowned when Sarah said that, which caused Sarah to frown back. "OH CHRIST...NO, NO I'M LYING." Kim smiled. "KIM...I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER THIS CAN GO ON. AT TIMES...I STOP SEEING YOU...AND SEE SOME PET OR TOY, AND THAT DISTURBS ME." 
"Oh please, just accept it! I AM your toy, and your pet, and anything else you want me to be." Kim said, rubbing her cheek on Sarah's toe. Sarah moved her foot and stepped off of the bed. 
"KIM...I LOVE YOU...BUT THIS IS A LOT FOR ME TO HANDLE...MY BEST FRIEND TURNS INTO BARBIE, AND THEN SHE WANTS TO BE MY BARBIE...AND THE FACT THAT I SOMETIMES WANT TO....MAKE YOU DO THINGS AND SAY THINGS TO YOU THAT I...." Kim frowned. Sarah shook her head. "I NEED TO BE OUT...I'LL BE BACK SOON, I NEED TO THINK. SOMETIMES, KIM....WELL, SOMETIMES I WISH FOR SOMEONE TO FIND YOU HERE." and with that, Sarah left, leaving Kim alone on the bed. Kim sat down and began to cry. This wasn't going well. She wanted to stay with Sarah, to belong to Sarah, but her best friend was afraid of being her mistress, and it was hurting her, leaving Kim is an awkward situation. She had figured eventually Sarah would just accept it, that Kim would stop seeming like her friend and more her posession, but apparently Sarah was resisting that. Sarah truly was the best friend a girl could have, and Kim knew this. It said so much about Sarah that she didn't want to dehumanize her best friend, but Kim wanted it. She suddenly felt a tingle and noticed a glow on the bed side table. Kim made her way over the bed, a process which took quite some time, and found the wish giver on the table, glowing it's red glow. She stood beside it, confused, and seemed to hear it in her head. 
"I wish you knew what it was like to feel this big." Dan had said, and the statue had glowed. 
"It grants wishes...but not just mine..." Kim said. But that meant... 
The door to Sarah's room opened, and Melanie Foley stepped in. 
...................................................................

Chapter 4 by Unsung_Hero

FOUR 

She had put Lucy to bed early, and Sarah was still out, so Mel gathered up her courage and went about performing the task that Aunt Julia had sent her on. She wasn't sure where and what she'd look for, but she'd find something. Kim's life might depend on it, and maybe Aunt Julia would help her get into news reporting if she helped her with this story. It was these concepts that drove Mel past her shyness and into the rooms of the house. Mrs.Jordan's room offered nothing out of the ordinary, and the rest of the house was pretty ho-hum, so Mel finally decided to open the one door she wasn't sure she wanted to open; Sarahs'. 

She stepped in slowly, and immedietly noticed a glow on the nightstand and stepped forward towards it. Kim gasped up at the gargantuan girl, her chubby face looking a little grotesque, but still beautiful in it's Godlike way, and Kim was in awe but at the same time terrified. Mel stared down at her, her mouth opened in a large cavernous formation. "WHAT ARE YOU?" Mel asked, reaching out a chubby hand. Kim made no attempt to run, but squirmed as the sweaty hand lifted her up. She was brought close to Mel's face and gasped at the slightly stale smell of her breath. 

"Please..." Kim said, "Please don't hurt me?" Mel shivered at the plea, power coursing through her. 

"YOU...YOU'RE KIM, AREN'T YOU..." Mel said with wonder, laying Kim flat in her palm. She extended a finger towards Kim, running it down her back over her backside. Kim let out a little squeal at the invasion, and Mel giggled a little, "YOU'RE ADORABLE..." she whispered. 

"Mel..." Kim said slowly, "Please...just put me down, ok? Just walk away." Kim said. 

"WHY?" Mel asked. 

"'cause..." 

"DID SARAH SHRINK YOU?" Mel asked. 

"No..." Kim said, "No, I don't think so. I don't know why." she lied. Mel looked down and spotted the wish giver and picked it up. 

"WHAT'S THIS?" Mel asked, examining it. Kim shook her head. 
"Please, just put it and me down and leave, Mel." Kim said. Mel shook her head. 

"NO...I DON'T WANT TO. YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY LIKE THIS...MAY I KEEP YOU?" Mel asked. Kim looked at her, confused. She wanted to be owned, but she didn't sure Mel was what she wanted. She knew nothing about this girl...she might be dangerous. But before she could protest, both she and the wish giver were placed in Mel's jeans pocket, and the girl was moving downstairs. 

....................... 

Sarah came home late and found Mel sitting in the living room, watching TV. "Hey, Mel..." Sarah said with a smile. Mel smiled back, reaching into her pocket and stroking Kim with a large sweaty finger. Kim wanted to protest, but she was partly excited at the attention. She heard Sarah's voice and perked up, and started shouting, but she knew she couldn't be heard by the Gods. "How's my sister?" Sarah asked. 

"She was fine. She's in bed." Mel said, yawning and getting up. 

"Ok...well, I guess I'll see you around then..." Sarah said, moving for the door. 

"Sure sure." Mel said hurriedly, meanwhile Kim was screaming to be found inside the girl's pocket. 

"Sarah!" Kim cried out from the confines of the pocket, Mel's finger stroking over her back, "Please, I'm here! In her pocket!" But she heard Sarah say goodnight and leave. Mel walked out the front door out onto the street, causing Kim to bounce around inside the pocket. Mel's enormous fingers grabbed hold of her and held her still, and Mel giggled slightly as her fingers traced over Kim's tiny breasts. Kim gasped at the invasion, but flushed at the pleasure the enormous appendage was giving her. Unable to control herself, Kim leapt upon Mel's finger and began to rub herself up and down on it, moaning. She kissed the enormous finger like a lover, and heard Mel's appreciative giggles high up above. 

.......................... 

Mel returned to find her Mother gone, and so ran upstairs to her room and removed her toy from her pocket. Kim looked exhausted, her skin flushed and her hair a mess. Mel placed the tiny girl onto her nightstand and looked down on her, her heart pounding. Kim sat there for a moment, watching her capturess intently, and Mel looked right back. Then Mel began to decend a giant pointer finger down at her. Kim backed away a step, causing the titaness to stop. Mel looked at her, confused. "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED MY FINGER..." Mel said. Kim shivered and looked at the girl- not very pretty, not very smart, her eyes peered intently down at her. Kim tried to smile, but she was too afraid of what Mel might do to her. She instead dropped to her knees. This caused Mel to smile. "THAT'S SO AWESOME..." she breathed, "YOU'RE KNEELING BEFORE ME..." Kim looked up, confused. "I'M...IT'S LIKE...I'M YOUR OWNER NOW..." Mel shivered with pleasure and reached out a finger again. Kim began to move, but this time Mel pressed the attack. "DON'T RUN" she commanded, placing the finger down on Kim. Kim was pressed hard against the table by the pointer finger of Mel's left hand, and then she saw the giant right hand finger coming in towards her body. Kim gasped as the warm finger pushed against her sex, rubbing roughly as Mel gave a grunt. "THAT'S IT GIRL..." Mel said, "THAT'S IT...LOVE ME, GIRL....GOOD GIRL..." Mel cooed, like Kim were some sort of skiddish animal. Part of Mel's tone turned on Kim more, causing her to gasp again and pushed against the finger. Mel laughed. "THAT'S IT...GOOD GIRL...GOOD GIRL" and suddenly Kim was enraged with lust, and leapt at the finger, clawing at Mel's flesh. But no matter what, Kim was thinking of Sarah. 

............................ 

Chapter 5 by Unsung_Hero

FIVE 

Sarah was panicking when she couldn't find Kim. The nightstand she had left her on was empty. "Kim...please, I'm sorry! Please come out..." Sarah said, nearing tears. She dropped to all fours and looked under the bed, overturning shoes and peering inside old dirty socks for her tiny best friend and found nothing. She bit her lower lip and stood up to her full height and placed her hands on her hips. "Kimberly, your mistress commands you, come out now!" Sarah stated firmly, even tapping her bare foot to emphasis the point, but there was no response. Sarah's shoulders slumped. "She ran away..." Sarah said to herself quietly, "To find someone who'd own her..." 

............................ 

Mel hadn't stopped handling her for at least an hour, her hands sweaty and hot as they passed her tiny frame between them, Melanie's breath pouring over her like a hot humid day. "Mel...please....please take me home to Sarah!" Kim begged. 

"No." Mel said simply, giggling, "You're mine. Aren't you little girl...?" Mel said, pushing a finger towards her sex. Kim blocked it with her tiny hands, shaking her head. 

"Please...no more...I'm so sore..." Kim begged. 

"Hey, I think you should do what I say, speck." Mel said, "And if I want to touch you, I'm going to." Kim squirmed in her grip, trying to avoid Mels' gargantuan finger, trying deperatly to escape the pleadsurable torture Mel was inflicing on her. She had wanted to be toyed with, but this was a bit much. It wasn't much use. 

"C'mon, girl...you like the finger!" Mel said, a bit frustrated, "It's the finger, you like my finger, remember? C'mon girl, love the finger...c'mon girl..." the tone of talking to a pet had returned, and Kim struggled not to give in, no matter how hot Melodies' tone made her, no matter how much her sex cried for the finger, despite her brains' commands. 

"Oh, please, Mel...no more!" she cried, tears stinging her eyes. Mel stopped the intrusion and looked at her in confusion. 

"I don't understand!" Mel exclaimed, gripping Kim firmly in her hand. 

"Please...I just want to go back to Sarah, Mel! Please..." but Mel wasn't listening. 

"You like my finger! C'mon, love the finger, girl, you like it!" Mel said, pushng her attack again. Kim continued to struggle until Melodie dropped her onto her nightstand. Kim fell with a hard thud, and looked up at the giantess above her, who sat down on the bed and stared off into space. Kim moved back onto a sitting position, and stared up at Mel, who seemed in tears. 

"M-mel..." Kim said, tripping over her words. Melodie looked down at her. 

"You're mine now..." Melodie said, sadly, "You loved me before...why won't you love me now?" 

"Mel...I....I just want to be with Sarah. It's not you...it's just that I don't belong to you..." 

"Yes you do!" Melodie said, rising to her feet, "You belong to me now, you're my tiny little pet girl and I love you! Why won't you love me back? I've been nice to you, giving you what you like..." 

"Mel...I..." 

"No, shut up!" Mel shouted, slamming a palm down on the table next to Kim. Kim looked up in fear as Mel looked more and more angry. "You're mine, Little Kim, and you'll learn to love me. Maybe after you spend some time in time out and think about what you've done." 

"No...Mel...please..." Kim cried, but Mels' enormous hand wrapped around her and lifted her up into the air. Mel looked around the room for something to store her new pet in. 

"Now...no one can find you, and you can't escape. What do I put you in?" Mel asked rhetorically. Kim tried to cry out, but found only Mels' sweaty flesh in her mouth. Mel then walked across the room and opened the door to her closet and smiled. Kim found herself dropped inside a circular area, which then led down a lightless corridor. She looked up at Mel, and then smelt a peculair odor. It wasn't entirely unpleasent to Kim, but it smelled like Mel and sweat. 

"Oh no..." Kim said. 

"Maybe you'll appreciate me more after spending some time in my sneaker. The other kids make fun of me for not wearing socks, but I'm sure my pet will appreciate it. It had my scent in it, so you should get used to me. I read somewhere that if you leave pets with clothes that smell like you, they become more at ease with you. Now you think about what you've done, and maybe later I'll give you my finger again if you're good." and with that, the closet door shut. Kim sat down in the heel of the sneaker, drawing her knees up to her chest and sobbed. 

"Oh, Sarah....please find me...please...." 

................................... 

Mel felt rejected by Kims' protests and laid down on her bed. She picked up the little statute she'd stolen from Sarahs' room along with Kim, and loked up at it, running her fingers along it. It was rather pretty, and Mel found she liked how it felt in her hand, the weight and design inside her palm. She wanted her tiny pet to love her, since she was immedietly taken with how sweet and beautiful the tiny girl was. She had always had a passing interest in girls, but seeing Kim so small and helpless made her really happy, and the way Kim had taken pleasure in her finger....Mel had never felt so important in all her life. Finally, someone seemed to love her, but then that changed, and now Kim was crying for Sarah. Mel looked at the statue and ran her finger over it's sex area, imagining that it was Kim in her hand again, hoping to practice somehow that Kim would again be pleased. She half-smiled in concentration, looking at the statue intently. "I wish she'd love me again....." Mel said, half-heartedly to herself, looking at the closet door. 

As she looked, though, the stone glowed red. 

................................... 

Kim was still sobbing when she felt a jolt pass through her, down her body into her sex. Her stomach fluttered and she found the smell of Mels' foot seemed to make her swell. She began to feel horny, and laid down on her stomach, sniffing the heel section of her prision. Confused and feeling odd, she licked it tenetivly, tasting the lint and dead skin of her capturess. Suddenly she felt a huge burst of lust and began to shout for Mel. "Mel! Melodie, please....Melodie, please come get me!" She wasn't sure why she wanted to be touched by the girl, how much she longed to see her face again, to be in her hand. She wanted the finger again, but not just that. She suddenly wanted to know every inch of Melodie, to be against her...to crawl between her toes, to climb inside her sex, to nestle in her breasts, to touch her lips with her hands. Behind it all, she was vaugely repulsed and confused. She still wished she was with Sarah, she really wanted to do all those things with her, but the idea of Mel sent spasms through her, she body cried out for only Mel. The closet door swung open and Melodie peered down at her. Seing the enormous girl again alone almost made Kim orgasm, but her stomach tossed with happiness. "Oh, thank you! Please...take me out of here! I'll be good. I...I want my finger, Mel...please, I need you!" Mel looked dumbfounded, and then a small smile crossed her face. She tossed the wish giver to the floor and reached into the sneaker, plucking Kim out. Kim moaned with pleasure at the feel of Mels' hot and clammy hang, and began to kiss and lick at every piece of flesh that touched her, each kiss filling her with more and more heat and pleasure. Mel grinned widely and leapt onto her bed, watching her pet kiss her hand. Melodie opened her hand and let Kim lie back. 

"Do you want your finger, pet?" Mel asked, teasingly. 

"Oh, yes! Please!" Kim cried, still feeling a nagging sensation at the back of her mind, resisting, but her body betrayed her. Mel reached a finger down, and seeing it made Kim ecstacially happy. The finger hardly touched her, and Kim reacted like a bitch in heat, clawing at it, rubbing against it. Mel giggled happily. 

"I love you, my pet." Melodie whispered. 

"I love you, too, Mistress Melodie..." Kim said back, between thrusts. 

................................................... 

Sarah was frantic. She searched the house up and down, figuring that Kim couldn't get very far, but couldn't find her. She waited till her sister was off to school and searched her room, too, and then her parents room, and the kitche and living room, but found no trace of the tiny girl. "Where could she have gone? God, I hope she didn't go outside! Something could eat her, or anyone could find her...." Sarah sat down and put her face into her hands. "Okay, think...where could she have gone? She couldn't get far by herself...oh, shit...fucking Mel!" Sarah cried out to herself, "Mel must have snooped around my fucking room and found her! Shit, for all I know Mel whistled and Kim crawled to her on all fours like a fucking puppy....god damn it..." Sarah said, feeling angry, and then hurt. "She...god, could she have chosen Mel over me? Because I said I didn't want her?" Sarah started to cry, "God...I'm sorry, Kim...come back to me..." 

................................................... 

Mel finished dressing for school and looked down at Kim, lying in one of Melodies' socks on the nightstand. Kim smiled up at her lovingly, almost looking like a dog wagging it's tail. If she had one, Kim almost assuredly would have been wagging it. Mel reached down a finger and Kim kissed it passionatly. "Now you need to be good. I don't want my Mom finding you, okay?" 

"Oh, can't I come with you?!" Kim cried, begging. She slid out of the sock, naked. Mel blushed at the sight of Kims perfect little body. 

"I wish you could, girl. But someone might see you, or I could lose you, and we don't want that, do we?" Mel asked, teasingly, already knowing the answer. 

"No, no...I don't want that." 

"You want to be with me forever, right?" Mel asked, grinning. 

"Yes!" Kim said eagerly, nodding vigorously. Mel grinned happily. 

"Well, then...you better be good so no one finds you." Mel said. She then turned to leave the room. 

"Wait!" Kim cried. Mel turned to look at her. 

"What is it, girl?" Mel asked, leaning her face in close. 

"Can I....can I have my finger before you go?" Kim asked, sheepishly. Mel grinned down at her. 

"Of course, pet..." Mel said, lowering a finger. Kim laid down immedietly and spread her legs wide, but Mels' finger touched her quickly and then Mel stepped away, giggling teasingly. Kim looked up at her, shocked. "Be good and I'll give you some tonight...but be bad and it's the shoe." 

"I like your shoe." Kim said, grinning. 

"You do?" Mel asked. 

"Oh, yes...I like everything, Mistress." 

"Oh...well...I guess I'll have to think of something else to punish you with." Mel said, frowning. Kim frowned and then smiled hopefully. 

"Mistress?" Kim asked shyly. 

"Yes?" 

"Could I...I mean, if I'm good...could I maybe...." Kim tried to finish, but again found her brain struggling against her strange unexplained desires. 

"What?" Mel asked, suddenly eager. 

"Well, Sarah used to let me kinda...play with her feet. Could I maybe...play with yours tonight?" Kim asked, blushing. She couldn't figure out why she wanted it, she knew in her heart she really didn't. Mel again looked dumbfounded and confused. 

"You like my feet?" Mel asked. Kim nodded eagerly. 

"They're beautiful, like everything else about you. You're my Goddess and I love you, every inch of you." Kim said, feeling like a puppet on a string. Mel blushed. 

"Well...." Mel said, looking off to the side. 

"Oh please!" Kim said, suddenly begging on her knees, "I'll do anything!" Mel looked at her pressed her finger into her aching pussy. 

"I know you wll. Anything I want." Mel said, no smiling. 

......................................................... 

Sarah wasn't sure what to do next. She could confront Mel, but that might prompt her to hurt Kim or worse. She could try to enter Mels' home while school was in session, but who knew if Kim even wanted to see her again. Sarah sighed and instead decided to go to school herself. Maybe she'd see Mel there and could feel the situation out. She needed time to figure this out. She still wasn't even sure she wanted Kim back. 

......................................................... 


Julia finished her broadcast and walked off the set, ignoring the idiot directors and writers who followed her around like trained poodles. She knew they would be looking at her ass, clad in a tight black skirt, and they'd check out her black-nylon clad legs and black pumps. They'd look at her ample cleavege when they thought she wasn't looking, nestled comfortably in her white blouse. She enjoyed the viewings, though, loving to make them salivate on command. And why shouldn't they? She was hot. She walked into her office and shut the door behind her, sitting down in her chair and leaning back. She crossed her legs with a little sigh and dangled her pump from her toes and she clicked on her computer. 

Her homepage was her favorite site of all time; a fansite devoted to her. Hundreds of local men(and, to her amusement and pride, women) who worshipped her, talked about her gorgeous face and body and musical voice. Men who vowed to throw thier lives away just to be her boytoy for a night, or(more excitingly) to just do anything she wanted them to do. She smirked at the newest postings, a young man who begged her publically on the forum to let him be her slave. He, apparently was a foot fetishist and had seen her doing a report while wearing her favorite pair of sandals and said that her toes were the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. She tilted her foot and looked at it, and grinned. "Right, you wish. My toes deserve better than you, boy." she said aloud, grinning to herself. She then clicked open a file dedicated to Kim Gibbons, hoping for something she'd missed. The police had no clue what had happened to the girl, and the locals were restless. There was talk of a search party being formed soon if she didn't turn up, but after a week and a half of nothing to report, Julia was getting bored. She wanted her scandal, her scoop. She grunted. The first time something interesting happens in this little shithole of a town and nothing interesting comes of it. She wanted to get OUT of the tiny garbage town, but only a major story would get the big time networks interested in a small town girl, and the chili cookoffs and the war protests of stoned teens made for slow news, and she knew it. God, she needed something BIG. 

Her ugly-duckling neice never did call her back, and seemed to be avoding her latest calls. Julia would have been suspicious, except she figured the little fool probably found nothing and was worried about dissapointing her favorite aunt. Julia toyed with the notion that perhaps Julia was one of her little obsessive fanclub, and grinned at the idea. Maybe next time she went over there, she'd wear something really nice and watch her squirm. She loved it when they did that, when they squirmed like worms. 

.................................................. 


Mel was indeed in school, and was very cheerful in the halls, whistling and singing to herself. Sarah saw her several times, and twice Mel had said hello like nothing was wrong. Sarah really didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, and even began to wonder if the chubby girl even had Kim to begin with. Sarah found panic rising in her again, her mind flashig images to her of Kim squished into the treads of her little sisters' shoe, and even extended images of her Mother looking down at the floor at a tiny bug and smushing her under those brown flats she was wearing this morning, and then a close up of Kim, jumping up and down and screaming her Mothers' name as the enormous sole rose above her, her Mothers' pretty face squnting in dissgust, and the tears on Kims' cheeks as her Mother cruelly snuffed out her life like a pest. She imagined the flattened bloody remains on her Mothers' sole and almost cried right there in the hallway. She almost rushed Mel and pushed her over to look at the bottom of her shoes, already seeing squished tiny girl bodyparts on the sole of the homely girls' sneakers. Sarah, in another moment of panic, looked at the bottoms of her shoes gingerly. "What, did you step in something?" Becky, one of her friends asked her, standing beside her. 

"God...I hope not..." Sarah said, leaving Becky looking at her, concerned. 


................................................................. 


It wasn't really a good day for Mel at school. The kids made fun of her, as usual, and no one really bothered to look her way, but it didn't matter so much to her, because she felt like the sexiest girl alive. Her tiny pet couldn't get enough of her! She thought of KIm on her knees like a worshipper in some temple and felt herself become horny. She almost went and masterbated in the bathroom when she thought of Kim on her knees before her toes as the girl had begged for. Mel slipped off her shoe in the bathroom and looked at the chubby toes and wiggled them, and thought of Kim between them. "She wants them..." Mel said to herself happily, "She loves my feet." She picked up her shoe and peered in, imaginging Kim down there, kissing the heel reverently. "She really worships me...I'm her God..." she felt the threat of an organsm, and tried to think of something else. But she couldn't wait to get home. 

.................................................................... 

Kim never could stop thinking of Mel, no matter how hard she tried. She was sore from touching herself, but everything around her smelt of her new Goddess, and it filled her with love and lust. But she still felt that sensation that something was wrong, and suddenly realised what had happened. Mel had used the wish giver! Mel had wished for her worship, and now Kim couldn't control herself. Mel had inadvertently doomed her to pathetic lovestruck worship of the girl, who Kim really didn't find attractive at all, but still found the chubby face of her capturess to be the most beautiful and sexy thing she could think of. She cried, but found herself fingering herself anyway. 

..................................................................... 

Mel burst into the room, already barefoot. She then slowed down, walking slowly towards the nightstand. She stood still as Kim ran up the edge of the nightstand in attention. Mel watched her, not saying anything, waiting to see what Kim did. Kim looked up at her face first and almost glowed with happiness, and then she looked down past Mels' sweater, past her jeans and finally to her sweaty bare feet. Kims' face lit up with happiness, and her breath came in ragged gasps. Mel smiled and wiggled her toes, almost causing Kim to explode with happiness. "Like them?" Mel asked. 

"Oh please let me have them?!" Kim begged. 

"Why should I?" Mel teased. Kim looked as if she might cry. 

"Because...oh, because I need them. I love you...." Kim felt frustrated. Mel sat on her bed and slid her feet undeneath her covers, obscuring them from view. 

"I dunno...were you good?" Mel asked. Kim could only stare at the covered lumps on the bed. 

"Yes." Kim said, not really thinking. Mel grinned and reached forward, placing her pet into her palm. She leaned forward and kissed her. 

"Did you miss me?" Mel asked. 

"Yes, Mistress....every minute!" Kim said, feeling it but not meaning it. 

"Hmm....not Mistress. Goddess." Mel said, watching Kim carefully for reaction. 

"Yes, Goddess." 

"Do you really worship me? Am I really your God? Do you pray to me?" Mel asked. Kim nodded. 

"Yes, I do. I really do, Goddess. Oh please..." 

"You want my feet?" Mel asked. 

"Oh yes!" Kim cried happily. 

"Then pray to your Goddess for them." Mel said, grinning with power and fighting her own urges. Kim immedietly dropped to her knees and put her hands together like a prayer, closing her eyes. 

"Dear Goddess Melodie....I pray to thee. Please let me worship at your feet, so that I might please you. Help me to live my life to your standards and let only your desires be my priority. In your name I pray, amen." Kim said. Mel almost exploded herself as the tiny girl prayed to her like a deity. She really WAS a diety to the tiny girl. Mel bit her lower lip with exictment and lowered her to the bed. She then slowly slid her feet out from under hiding and placed them before Kim. Kim eyed them hungrily, like she was starving. 

"Stay...." Melodie said, deciding to test the girls' loyalty. Kim waited as told. "Sit." Melodie commanded and Kim immedietly followed suit. "Play dead." Kim laid down on her back. Mel giggled. "Stay....." Kim waited as she was told, feeling torture in her gut. The desires of her traitorous body were in front of her, but Mels' words were all important to her body. Mels toes moved slightly and knocked her over. "Stay..." Mel laid her toes across Kims' tiny body, the smell of Melodies sweaty shoe filled her nostrils, and filled her simeltaneously with revulsion and desire. "Stay, girl..." the toes wiggled on her, pressing against her entire body, but still she refused to move before Mel gave permission. "That's a good girl, stay..." Mels' toes positioned her between them and lifted her between her big and second toe on her left foot. They were greasy and damp from Melodie not wearing shoes all day, but it made her more and more horny despite the disgust she felt. She wanted to taste them, to touch them, but Mel had yet to give the word. She was dropped onto the bed and Mels' sole covered her. "Stay...." and she was being rolled back and forth across the bedspready beneath Mels' calloused, greasy sweaty sole. Soon the foot lifted off of her and came to a rest against her other mammoth toe. "You are SUCH a good girl!" Mel exclaimed, "You waited for me to tell you!" Kim looked up at her silently, awaiting the command. She felt like her heart was going to explode in her chest. She felt hatred for Mel now beneath that overwhelming love. She hated Mel for doing this to her, for taking her from Sarah, but her body wanted Melodie more than life itself, and it disgusted her. "Kim, you may play on Goddess' feet." Mel said with a smile. With an almost animalisitc grunt, Kim ran and knelt and began to lap at Mels' disgusting feet, tasting sweat and lint, but found it to taste better to her than anything. She vaugely became aware of Mel fingering herrself above her, but Kim threw herself entirely into Mels' foot, kissing and licking and rubbing. "Love the foot..." Mel whispered above her, "Very good, my little thing. My creation, my object...I own you, I own you, I own you..." Mel repeated over and over again as Kim moved between the huge toes and licked, tasting the crud that lay there. She hated it so, and she heard Mels' voice in her head, repeating; "I own you, I own you, I own you". 

And the worst thing was, it was music to her ears. 

.............................................. 

Chapter 6 by Unsung_Hero


SIX 

Julia wore a revealing blouse with a tight short skirt and open toed sandals, grinning at the idea of Melodie drooling over her. She knew Melodies' Father would, he could hardly keep his eyes off of her perfect body. She entered the door, calling out names. Melodie rushed downstairs, looking flushed and out of breath, but still happy. 'Probably tired from running those few feet,' Julia thought venomously, 'and happy to see me like a big dumb ugly dog'. Melodie looked at her. "Hi, Aunt Julia." She said, almost joyously. 

"Hi, sweetheart...how are you?" 

"Oh, I'm great! I mean....well, I'm alright. I had a good day." Melodie said, almost shyly. Julia immedietly knew she was hiding something, but she had to play it cool. She couldn't manipulate her by being mean. At least, she didn't think she could, and now wasn't exactly the time to test the theory. 

"I'm glad to hear that! Listen..." she moved in closer, conspiritorally, and Melodie followed suit, "Did you find anything?" 

"At Sarahs? I....well, no." Melodie said, stammering a little. 

"Are you sure?" Julia asked, eyeing her suspiciously. Melodie nodded solemly. Julia looked her over. 

"Nothing...it's like she vanished into thin air, y'know?" Melodie said, seemingly almost nervous. Julia looked at her a moment longer, and then nodded. 

"Hmm...well, thanks for trying anyway, sweety. Hey, listen, when does your Mom get home?" Julia asked. 

"Um...after her shift at the store. Around five. Dad'll be home at around six, I think. Dinner'll be a seven, if you...y'know, wanna stay?" Melodie replied. Julia got the idea that Melodie didn't exactly want her to stay, but Julia smiled warmly, pretending to be oblivious. 

"That'd be lovely. Hey...do me a favor and run down to the corner store. I got a craving for some ice cream, would you like that?" Julia asked excitedly. 

"Uh...well, I....well, I kinda have homework to do..." Melodie said, looking back up the stairs. 

"Awww, c'mon, it'll be fun! Just us girls, hanging out, talking about boys..." Julia said, flashing her gorgeous smile. Melodie smiled, though dejectedly, and nodded. 

"Um...okay, Aunt Julia." Melodie agreed. 

"Great! Okay, here's a twenty, get a bunch of ice cream, I could eat a whole tub myself." Julia said with a laugh, pulling a twenty from her pocketbook. Melodie took it and walked out the door, but not before one last glance up the stairs. The door closed and Julia looked up the stairs. Time to see what the little freak was hiding from her. 

..................................... 


Kim didn't know who the pretty woman in the skirt was, but she was fairly certain she didn't want to be found by a stranger, and so she climbed down the side of the bed hid underneath it, as per Melodies' instructions if anyone came in when she wasn't there. Even in her state of relative fear, Melodie retained her hold on her, however, and she crawled into an overturned sneaker under the bed, drinking in the scent of Melodies horrible yet intoxicating foot. She heard the woman looking through Melodies' personal items, cursing softly to herself. Kim could still see the woman from her vantage point in the shoe, and saw the womans' perfectly manicured hands moving through dirty laundry on the floor. Kim wondered if the woman knew who she was or where she was...maybe Sarah figured out what happened and told this woman to find her. But if that were true, she'd be calling for her, wouldn't she? The woman turned towards the bed and looked under, and Kim ducked back into the shoe. She could see the womans' face, admittedly beautiful and well-taken care of(though to her, she paled in comparison to Sarah), scanning under the bed. The huge hand, much bigger than either Melodies or Sarahs', advanced near her hiding spot and Kim gave up her vigil and rushed to the toe end of the shoe. Her new room shook as the womans' arm grazed it, and Kim curled into a ball against the end of the sneaker. She then felt the sneaker rise up. She grabbed onto the side of the sneaker, praying(to Melodie, of all things) that she wouldn't be found. Melodie might be horrible(and deep down she knew that, despite that terrible wish Mel had made), but at least Kim knew her, and Mel knew Sarah. But at the same time, she didn't want this woman to take her from Goddess Melodie anyway. The shoe began to shake, and realised the woman was trying to shake something from the shoe. Had she seen her duck in here?! Kim held on for dear life, but after two good shakes, the giantess outside put the shoe down. She heard some footsteps move away from the bed, and Kim again peered out at the womans' open-toed tan sandals, with huge slender unpainted toes peeking out, as they moved near to the closet. Kim then spied the wish giver on the floor near the womans' feet. It wasn't far from the bed, she could probably reach it in a minute if she ran hard enough, and maybe she could wish herself out of this mess. Maybe she could wish to be normal again....or be with Sarah again. But Sarah didn't want her! Kim didn't know what to do. She prayed that the woman wouldn't spy the wish giver, and they were answered. The feet moved away from the statue and began to search Melodies' computer desk on the other side of the room. Kim breathed deep and rushed for the statue. 

Her caluculations had been more or less correct, and she reached the statue quickly. She knelt beside it and pressed a hand to it. "I wish I were back with Sarah!" she said, rubbing it. She waited, but nothing happened. "No..." she breathed, "No, no, no!" she rubbed it again. "I wish I were normal sized! I wish I were anywhere but here!" but nothing happened. The statue lay there, cold and unmoving. Kim glanced back at the woman, who was finishing with the desk. She rushed into the closet and hid in another shoe, this one a long unworn pump. The womans' footsteps thudded nearby, right outside of the closet again. 

............................................................. 


Julia stepped back outside of the closet and put her hands on her hips. "Oh, what the hell is she hiding?" Julia asked aloud, tapping her sandaled foot on the floor. She took a step to re-examine the closet again, and felt something hard beneath her foot. She stepped back and looked down, seeing a tiny statue. She bent down and picked it up, finding it's shape soothing in her hands. "Hmm...kinda pretty. Melodie couldn't have taste good enough for this, could she?" She spun around on her heel, frustrated. "Grrr...I wish I knew what that idiot was hiding!" The statue glowed red for a second, and Julia stared at it. "Hm...pretty." She turned back towards the closet, and standing there in plain view was a tiny girl. 

................................................................ 


Kim heard the woman make her wish and winced, and was suddenly aware that she was walking out into plain view like a lemming. She stood outside the closet door, only a foot away(from the giantess' scale) from the womans' enormous feet. The woman spun and looked right at her, and Kim tried to will herself to run, but instead she stood there as the woman stepped closer and looked down at her. 

"HOLY SHIT...YOU'RE....FUCKING TINY!" She exclaimed, looking down between her feet at the miniscule girl. Kim said nothing in response. She wasn't sure the woman could hear her way up there anyway. The woman squatted down and peered at her, her big beautiful green eyes scrutinising her carefully. Kim winced again as the womans' enormous thumb and forefinger came down towards her and lifted her from the ground firmly, but not roughly. The woman peered between her fingers, not dropping her into her palm as Kim expected. Instead, she remained like a bug in her grasp. 'WAIT....YOU'RE THAT MISSSING GIRL. KIM GIBBONS." The woman said, her voice loud in Kims' ear, since she was being held only inches from the womans' face. Kim said nothing still, just stared at the woman. "DID MY NEICE SHRINK YOU? IS THAT WHAT SHE WAS HIDING?" The woman asked. When Kim still didin't respond, she found the womans' vice like fingers tightening. Kim gasped for air when the womans' eyes turned a bit more angry. "ANSWER ME NOW." The grip released. 

"I don't know." Kim lied. The woman smirked. 

"DON'T YOU PLAY GAMES WITH ME, LITTLE GIRL. I'M A WHOLE LOT BIGGER THAN YOU, AND EVERYONE ALREADY PRESUMES YOU DEAD. TALK, OR I'LL STEP ON YOU." Kim shook her head, and shook with fear all at once. The woman shook her head. "OKAY, PLAY YOUR GAMES. YOU'RE COMING HOME WITH ME, THOUGH." 

"No!" Kim cried. The woman ignored her and carried her downstairs, still in between her fingers, with the wish giver in her other hand. The woman grabbed her purse and opened a side latch and dumped Kim in, and snapped it shut. 

"NOW YOU BE GOOD IN THERE, BUG-GIRL, AND WE'LL TALK LATER." 

.................................................. 

Melodie finally returned to her room quite some time later. She'd been real nervous leaving her Aunt Julia in the house with her tiny pet, and was agnoised to spend so much time hanging out with her Aunt while her loving worshipper waited for her. She usually loved spending time with Aunt Julia, she was so beautiful and perfect and Melodie often found herself shamefully turned on by the womans' presence, but Julia was a poor substitute from being lovingly worshipper by her pet Kim. She closed the door to her room and whistled. "Kim, c'mon girl, come worship me." Mel said. But Kim didn't come. "Kim, now." Mel said sternly, "Kim...I'll let you kiss my feet some more..." Mel said in a sing-song voice. But nothing from Kim. "Kim? Hey...Kimmy, come out, okay?" When there was still no answer, Melodie checked under her feet in fear, and then began to tear her room apart. After a while of this, she curled up onto her bed and began to cry. 

..................................................

Chapter 7 by Unsung_Hero

SEVEN 

Kim wasn't sure where she was, but she felt the woman walking, and she was joustled through the pocket of the purse she was trapped in. Finally, the latch opened above her, spilling light into her little leather prison, but then she was turned upside down and dropped hard onto a wooden table. The woman sat down on a leather couch and loomed over her, staring down at her. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...YOU'RE SO SMALL!" The woman said with a little laugh. Kim shrank away, looking for somewhere to hide. "DON'T RUN. YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM ME, I'LL CATCH YOU EASY." The woman threatened. Kim stopped and looked at her fearfully. 

"Please...let me go?" 

"NOT AN OPTION. EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU. IF PEOPLE KNEW I HAD YOU, WHAT WOULD THEY THINK?" The woman asked. 

"Please...who are you?" Kim asked, shakely. 

"YOU DON'T RECOGNISE ME?" The woman asked, "JULIA HARMON, CHANNEL FIVE NEWS. I'M A LOCAL CELEBRITY, AND NOW YOUR....WELL, CARETAKER, I GUESS." She flashed a charming smile and Kim relaxed a little. 'NOW, BEING A REPORTER, I INTERVIEW PEOPLE, KIM. I WANT TO ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS, OKAY?" Julia asked, leaning towards her. 

"O-ok..." Kim said, nervously. 

"OKAY, FOR STARTERS, HOW DID YOU GET SO SMALL?" Julia asked. 

"I...I don't know." Kim said, "It just happened." Julia said nothing at first, and then smiled a bit venomously. 

"YOU'RE LYING TO ME, LITTLE GIRL." 

"Please...I really don't know." Kim replied. Julia reached into her purse and pulled out the wish giver and examined it. 

"OKAY...HOW DID YOU GET IN MELODIES' ROOM?" Julia asked. 

"I just was there. I don't know." Kim replied. Julia shook her head. 

"AND WHY EXACTLY DID YOU COME OUT FOR ME TO FIND?" Julia asked. Kim shook her head, but didn't answer. Julia shook her head and stood up, pacing now. "FINE...DON'T TALK TO ME, I'LL FIGURE THIS OUT. LET'S SEE, YOU'RE LAST SEEN AT YOUR FRIENDS' HOUSE. A WEEK AND A HALF LATER, I FIND YOU AT MELODIES. I DIDN'T FIND YOU WHEN I TORE THE ROOM APART, BUT I FOUND YOU AFTER I FOUND THIS." Julia said, smirking down at Kim. Kim didn't like this, this woman was far more clever than she'd like. "SO...WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE? I WAS LOOKING AROUND AND FINDING NOTHING. I FOUND THIS STATUTE...AND I SAID...." a slow smile crept across Julias' face, "I SAID 'I WISH I KNEW WHAT SHE WAS HIDING' AND YOU CAME OUT, DIDN'T YOU...." Julia grinned, looking down at Kim. She kneeled down and moved her face close to Kim. "SO...THE STATUE GRANTS WISHES, DOES IT? TELL ME, KIM...." Kim didn't reply, just looked up fearfully. Julia looked down at the statue and smirked again, her eyes moving to Kim again. "I WISH YOU'D TELL ME THE TRUTH." Julia said. The stone glowed red, and Kim looked at her fearfully. "NOW, KIM, HOW DID YOU GET SO SMALL?" Kim closed her eyes in hopelessness, and began to speak. 

"I'm not sure exactly, but I think it was because a boy wished for me to know how it felt to be small. I was sleeping over Sarahs and shrank there." 

"SARAH KNOWS ABOUT YOU?" Julia asked. Kim nodded. 

"Yes.""YES MA'AM." Julia corrected. Kim sighed. 

"Yes, Ma'am." 

"GOOD GIRL. NOW, HOW DID YOU GET TO MELODIES?" 

"I...well, Sarah was kinda frustrated and wished someone would find me. Melodie found me in Sarahs' room." Julia grinned. 

"AFTER I TOLD HER TO SEARCH THE PLACE. WELL, THE LITTLE IDIOT DID WELL." Julia said. 

"Don't call her that!" Kim said, cursing Melodies' wish once again. Julia looked taken aback. 

"HMM...SOMEONE GOT CLOSE WITH MEL, THEN? WHY ARE YOU SO PROTECTIVE OF MELODIES' FEELINGS IF SHE KIDNAPPED YOU?" Julia asked. 

"Because....Melodie made a wish to make me love her. Like a good pet should." Kim said. Julia laughed out loud, a beautiful but disconcerting sound. Kim covered her ears. 

"SO YOU WERE MELODIES' PET? OH, THAT'S LOVELY. AND HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT MELODIE?" 

"She's a nice girl, but my love for her is forced." 

"SO...WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO, EXACTLY?" Julia asked. 

"I want to go back to Melodie, mostly. I miss her, and I want to play with her feet again..." Kim winced as she said this, not wanting to, but Julia had wished for truth, "But deep down I want to be with Sarah again." 

"PLAY WITH MELODIES' FEET? DISGUSTING! DID SHE WISH FOR THAT, TOO?" 

"No. Not exactly, no." 

"SO YOU LIKE FEET?" 

"Well, not exactly." 

"SO WHY DID YOU PLAY ON HER FEET?" Julia asked. 

"Because I wanted to...I...." 

"YOU LIKE BEING TINY, DON'T YOU? BEING TOYED WITH." Julia said with a grin. 

"Yes." Kim said, quietly. Julia laughed. 

"QUITE AN AMUSING LITTLE STORY, ALL IN ALL. GIRL GETS SHRUNK BY ACCIDENT, AND FINDS SEXUAL AWAKENING WITH AN UGLY DUCKLINGS' FEET." Julia said. 

"No...not with an ugly duckling. Not with Melodie." Kim replied. 

"AHH...WITH SARAH, THEN....YOU SHRUNK AND SARAH TURNED YOU ON. BUT SARAH WASN'T, WAS SHE? HENCE THE WISHING FOR YOU TO BE FOUND. THEN MELODIE FOUND YOU AND THE POOR LONELY WRETCH WISHED FOR YOU TO LOVE HER. THEN I COME ALONG AND WISH TO FIND YOU MYSELF. AND NOW...WELL, NOW YOU'RE AT MY MERCY, AREN'T YOU..." Julia said, another evil smirk crossing her face. 

"Please...just let me go back to Sarah." Kim begged. 

"SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU, KIM." 

"Then Mel. Let me go back to my Goddess." 

"THAT'S DISTURBING. I WISH FOR MELS' WISH TO BE BROKEN." Julia said, and the stone glowed. Kim felt the strong desire for Melodie drain from her, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Julia smiled at her visible calm. "THERE, THAT'S BETTER...NO MORE WORSHIPPING UGLY OLE MELODIE." 

"Please, Ma'am...what are you going to do with me?" Kim asked. 

"OH...I DON'T KNOW. WHAT WOULD LIKE ME TO DO WITH YOU?" Julia asked. 

"Take me back to Sarah." 

"OH...I WASN'T CLEAR ENOUGH. WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO TO YOU?" Julia said with a grin. Kim backed away a step, fearfully. "I MEAN, I COULD DO ANYTHING I WANT. I INTEND TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS STATUE. FINALLY, THINGS ARE AS THEY SHOULD BE, WITH ME IN TOTAL CONTROL. I MEAN, I COULD REALLY DO ANYTHING. I COULD MAKE YOU NORMAL AGAIN, I COULD MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH SARAH....OR I COULD MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH ME." 

"No....please, Ma'am." 

"HMMM. I COULD WISH FOR YOU TO WORSHIP ME. FOR YOU TO FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING, YOUR OLD LIFE, SARAH...I COULD MAKE YOU WANT TO BELONG TO ONLY ME. YOU ARE AWFULLY CUTE, AND MY CAT DIED NOT TOO LONG AGO...I COULD USE A NEW PET." 

"Please...you don't need me. You could make anyone you want your pet. Let me go and take someone else, please!" Kim begged. Julia smiled, eyes alight. 

"VERY HEROIC, KIMMY...MAYBE I'LL MAKE SARAH MY PET INSTEAD, THEN?" 

"NO! Please...no!" Kim cried, "Why are you doing this to me?" 

"BECAUSE I CAN. BECAUSE FINALLY, I HAVE THE POWER. AND YOU BROUGHT IT TO ME. AND I SUSPECT SOMETHING ELSE." 

"What?" Kim asked. 

"THIS STATUE WAS ON THE FLOOR OF MELODIES' ROOM. OUTSIDE THE CLOSET YOU WERE IN. YOU COULD HAVE USED IT TO CHANGE YOUR SITUATION, BUT YOU DIDN'T....OR....YOU COULDN'T." Julia said with a grin, "IT WON'T WORK FOR YOU, WILL IT?" 

"No." Kim replied. Julia nodded, still grinning. 

"SO, I'M BETTING THAT YOU AND THIS STATUE ARE CONNECTED. IN ORDER FOR ME TO HAVE THE POWER...WELL, I NEED YOU, TINY PET." Julia said. Kim ran forward and stomped her foot angrily. 

"Fine then! Fine, victimise me. Make yourself feel superior! Go ahead, wish for me to worship you, I don't give a shit anymore! Wish for my undying devotion, just know it won't be me! Melodie couldn't make me love her, not all of me! It'll all be a lie!" Julia lowered her face inches from Kim, still grinning. 

"OH, I KNOW THAT, TOY-GIRL. SO THE KEY ISN'T WISHING FOR YOU TO WORSHIP ME. THE KEY IS TO GET YOU TO WORSHIP ME WILLINGLY." Julia said with a viscious grin. 

"Never." Kim said. Julia sat back and smiled down at her. 

"OH, C'MON, KIM. AM I REALLY SO BAD? I MEAN, I'M NOT HIDEOUS LIKE MELODIE RIGHT?" Julia asked. 

"No." Kim said, "Actually you're beautiful. Breathtaking, even. Magnificent." Kim cursed Julia and her truth wish. Julia laughed. 

"LOVELY THING, TRUTH. SO I'M BREATHTAKING AND MAGNIFICENT. WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT ME?" Julia asked, stepping into the center of the room to give Kim a view of her whole body. 

"All of it, you're beautiful. Your sandals are very sexy." Kim said. Julia grinned. 

"YOU DO LIKE FEET! IT'S OKAY, MY LITTLE FOOTSLUT, I SOMETIMES LIKE MY FEET BEING PAMPERED. IF YOU'RE A GOOD LITTLE GIRL AND DO EVERYTHING I SAY, I'LL LET YOU PLAY WITH THEM." 

"You think that's a reward?!" Kim said. Julia grinned and lifted one sandaled foot onto the edge of the table. Kim gulped and stared forward at the toes which wiggled at her. 

"NO. YOU DO. TAKE A LONG LOOK AT THEM, TOE-GIRL. MY FEET ARE PERFECT. SEE THE SHAPE OF THEM, THE HIGH ARCHES, THE PERFECTLY SIZED TOES? THE WELL-PEDICURED TOENAILS, UNPAINTED...THE SMELL OF LOTION MIXED WITH SWEAT AND MY OWN NATURAL SCENT? I CAN SEE YOUR CHEST RISING WITH YOUR BREATHING. I'M BETTING EVEN SARAHS' FEET PALE IN COMPARISON TO MINE." Julia said. 

"You really think you're all that, don't you?" Kim asked. 

"OH, I KNOW I AM. AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE. INCLUDING YOU. I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR FACE, I SAW IT AS SOON AS I PLUCKED YOU UP LIKE AN ANT FROM MELODIES' RUG. YOU WANT TO BE MINE, YOU'RE A SUBMISSIVE, KIMMY. THAT'S WHY THIS WHOLE SEXUAL AWAKENING THING HAPPENED WHEN YOU SHRANK. YOU'RE TURNED ON BY HOW HELPLESS YOU ARE, HOW VULNERABLE. YOU LOVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A TOY, LIKE SOME ANIMAL. YOU WANT TO BE A POSSESSION, AND YOU TOOK ONE LOOK AT ME AND REALISED THAT I WAS SOMEONE WHO BELIEVED I SHOULD OWN PEOPLE. YOU SAW ME AND SAW A WOMAN WHO KNOWS SHE'S A GODDESS, AND KNOWS YOU'RE NOTHING BUT SOMETHING FOR ME TO PLAY WITH, AND USE AND ABUSED AS I SEE FIT. EVEN AT NORMAL SIZE I'D HAVE CONSIDERED YOU NOTHING BUT SOMETHING TO USE, LIKE MY IDIOT NEICE." 

"How do you know all that?" Kim asked, trying not to show how much sense it made to her. 

"I'M A REPORTER. I READ PEOPLE, KIMMY. LOOK AT MY FOOT, KIM. YOU'RE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME. MY TOES ARE GIGANTIC TO YOU. I COULD JUST CRUSH YOU INTO TOEJAM IF I WANTED. HONESTLY, I CARE MORE ABOUT MY PEDICURE THAN YOUR WELL-BEING, AND THAT MAKES YOU HOT, DOESN'T IT? ANSWER ME." 

"Yes." Kim said, wanting to cry. 

"KIND OF A BITCH, HAVING TO TELL THE TRUTH, ISN'T IT? SO TELL ME, LITTLE ONE, DO YOU AGREE WITH ALL THAT?" 

"Yes." Kim said, bowing her head in defeat. 

"WHAT DO YOU SEE, WHEN YOU LOOK UP AT ME?" 

"A goddess." Kim said. 

"AND DO YOU WORSHIP ME?" 

"No." Julia nodded. 

"WELL, IT WON'T TAKE MUCH. YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THAT MUCH I CAN TELL. BUT I MAKE YOU HOTTER THAN ANYONE YOU'VE EVER MET, DON'T I? YOU'VE FOUND SOMEONE BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL WHO REALLY WILL RULE YOU UTTERLY, AND YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THAT YOUR WHOLE LIFE. AM I RIGHT?" 

"Yes." Kim said. Julia nodded. 

"SO, KIM....AM I MORE AMAZING THAN SARAH?" 

"No. You turn me on more than Sarah. Your attitude and all. But Sarah is my true Goddess and always will be. You make me hot, you make me want to worship you...but I love her. And I'll never love you." Kim said. 

"I COULD WISH IT, YOU KNOW. I COULD WISH YOU AND SARAH FORGET EACH OTHER." Kim looked at her, but didn't say anything. "BUT I'M NOT GOING TO. NOT NOW AT LEAST. IT'S MORE FUN IF YOU HATE IT. TO KNOW YOU CAN'T RESIST ME BUT WANT TO...I'LL MAKE YOU FORGET SARAH THE HARD WAY. SOON, I'LL BE YOUR WHOLE WORLD. AND IN THE END, YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR IT. BECAUSE I AM YOUR GODDESS. AND SOON....I'LL BE EVERYONES' GODDESS. NOW...TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL, KIM." 

"I feel insignifigant. And I feel hot. And...I want to worship your feet." Kim said. Julia laughed. 

"SOON, MY LITTLE TOE-WHORE. SOON. BUT FIRST...I THINK WE NEED TO WORK ON YOUR GROVELING SKILLS. I'M GOING TO PUT YOU AWAY UNTIL I FEEL LIKE PLAYING WITH YOU SOME MORE. WHEN YOU COME OUT, I EXPECT TO SEE YOU SHOWING ME SOME DEVOTION AND WORSHIP. OR I'LL NEVER PLAY WITH YOU AGAIN." Julia said menacingly. She plucked Kim up again and brought her into her bedroom and dropped her into a jewlerybox, and slammed the lid, leaving Kim alone in darkness with her thoughts. And, despite her situation, she masterbated to Julias' enormous foot. 

................................................ 

Chapter 8 by Unsung_Hero

EIGHT 


Sarah paced back and forth in her room, considering options. She was almost positive of Melodies' involvment in Kims' dissapearence; what was giving her pause was what to do with that information. She had practiced several versions of what to say to the awkward girl, but none of them had seemed very reasonable. She could force the girl to say where Kim was, or she could ask nicely and hope that Mel would listen to reason...but all of the variations all led to a vision of Melodie simply denying the exsistence of Kim, or worse, telling an adult about Sarahs' accusations, which could lead her to being labeled insane. And if that happened, Kim would be stuck with Melodie forever. 

Sarah sat down on her bed, breathing heavily, seriously disturbed at the thought of being tiny, stuck in Melodies' hands, looking up at those enormous eyes behind those glasses...Sarah shivered, and prayed she would never have to be in that situation. She shook the images from her mind and began to pace again. She needed help, or something more to go on. 

Sarah went back to her other crazy plan; tell Kim's sister Amy about the situation. Amy was a little weird, and might believe her, and she was very smart, maybe she'd have a plan and Sarah could just follow along. After all, she wasn't qualified for this at all! She was no genius like Amy, she wasn't sweet and caring like Kim...she didn't even have Melodies' awkward desperation. All Sarah had ever really liked doing was partying, shopping and every so often a little athletics, when she felt like doing some organised. Sarah looked around her room, scattered objects and dirty clothes everywhere. She couldn't even keep her room nice, what hope did she have of rescuing her friend. And what if she did? She couldn't care for Kim, she could hardly keep fish alive let alone a tiny girl. Why had Kim had wanted to be with her anyway? She continued to pace, trying to think, until she spied a picture of her and Kim together. 

The photo was taken with a little instant camera, and the visage of Kim was actually more like actual size at the moment Sarah spied it. They had been together, the previous summer, hanging out on the boardwalk together. Kim was dressed conservativly, as she often did, a nice light blue button up shirt and jeans, while Sarah had worn a trashy low-cut top and sunglasses. Kims' smile was sweet, while Sarahs' contained an almost vixen-like sensuality to it. Sarah looked close at the picture, the two of them smiling at the camera(which had been held out in Sarahs' outstretched hand), people passing by behind them. "Shit," Sarah said outloud, "I gotta look out for my girl..." and with that she grabbed her car keys and drove to Amys. 

............................................... 


Kims' eyes hurt as the jewlery box opened and Julia looked down at her, smuggly. "HOW ARE YOU, MY PET?" Julia asked. Kim looked up, barely able to make out her new owners' face against the bright bedroom light. Kim meekly kneeled down and bowed her head, remembering Julias' earlier demands about obedience and praise. Julia smiled and plucked her out roughly, dangling her in the air by her torso. Kim avoided eye contact, already ashamed at her excitement at being in Julias' grasp again. 

Julia bent at the waist and placed Kim on the floor. Kim looked ahead and saw Julias' feet clad in a pair of white ankle socks. She was shocked at her disssapointment in the footwear. She looked up and felt even tinier at the dizzying height of her capturess. Julias' smug smile had intensified, as if she had felt Kims' dissapointment. What scared Kim was, though, that with the wish giver she very well may actually HAVE felt it. Julia put her well-manicured hands on her hips and posed like a model, one foot thrust forward and angled so Kim knelt before the side of her right big toe. "WELL, ANSWER ME. HOW ARE YOU, PET?" Julia demanded. 

"I...I'm Ok." Kim said. 

"DID YOU MISS ME?" Julia asked. 

"No." Kim said. Julia frowned. Kim saw this and shook her head. "I would have lied and said yes, but I can't. It's how you made me." Kim said. Julia looked displeased at first, and then grinned. 

"HOW I MADE YOU...YES, I GUESS I DID SORT OF MAKE YOU, DIDN'T I? YOU WENT FROM ONE LIFE TO THE ONE I NOW GIVE YOU. YOUR DESTINY IS MINE TO MOLD. THAT'S HOT, DON'T YOU THINK?" Julia asked. Kim nodded. 

"Yes, Goddess." Kim said, and then leaned forward to kiss Julias' toe. It moved away from her slightly, causing her to miss it. It stopped shortly away, and Kim crawled after it, repeating her act of supplication, and again Julia moved the target from her. This repeated itself several times until Kim finally gave up and remained kneeling before Julia. 

"I TOLD YOU, YOU HAVE TO EARN IT, DEAR. KISSING JULIA HARMONS' FEET ISN'T A RIGHT, IT'S A PRIVILAGE." Julia laughed out loud. Kim nodded. 

"I understand, Goddess." Kim replied. Julia knelt down and placed her face near Kim. 

"DID YOU THINK OF ME?" Julia asked, teasingly. Kim nodded. "AND WHAT DID YOU THINK?" 

"I thought of how beautiful you were. I thought about how sexy you are. And I thought about how much it turned me on to be kept by you." Kim replied. 

"AND...?" 

"And...I fingered myself while thinking of you. Many times. You feet, mostly, but also your lips, hands and....well, just you in general. I hate you, but....I'm almost enjoying myself." Kim said, ashamed. Juia grinned at her. 

"THAT'S A GOOD GIRL." Julia cooed, as if talking to a dog, "THAT'S MY GOOD LITTLE GIRL. BUT THE MOST EROTIC THING FOR YOU IS MY FEET?" 

"Yes, My Mistress." Kim said. 

"MMM...I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT! BUT...I WONDER WHAT IT IS ABOUT FEET. SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE THEM, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?" 

"Because it's low, I think. Because it's down. To be at someones' feet, you have to lower yourself, degrade yourself. They're the lowest part of your body, often the smellies and least pleasent...but it's the symbol of power. It's that unpleasent place you have to go to please them. To lower yourself to kissing that low, smelly pair of appendages." Kim replied. Julia nodded. 

"HMMM...I LIKE THAT ANSWER. AND SO, BEING TINY...THAT LOW STATUS IS A WHOLE NEW WORLD FOR YOU. THE LOWEST PART OF MY BODY IS BIGGER THAN YOU. MORE IMPORTANT. MORE POWERFUL. ONE TWITCH OF MY TOE AND YOUR LIFE IS OVER." Julia said, almost testing the concept out on her lips. Kim nodded. 

"And my life is at your feet. It's where I belong." Kim said, and then looked up, "Metephorically speaking." 

"OH NO, PET...YOU MEANT IT. YOU KNOW IT'S WHERE YOU BELONG. AT MY FEET. AND NOT ANYONE ELSES." Julia replied. 

"No. YOU believe that. I belong at Sarahs' feet." Kim replied, but then lowered herself before Julia, laying down on the ground before her massive face, "But, I have no choice. I belong where you say I belong. Your will is my rules. You are my capturess, my mistress, my owner and my goddess and I am just an extension of you now." Julia purred a pleasurable sound. 

"WELL, I'M GLAD YOU'VE COME TO TERMS WITH THAT. IT'S ALL TRUE. YOU EXSIST BECAUSE I ALLOW IT, AND NOT JUST METEPHORICALLY. ONE WISH, AND YOU CEASE FOREVER. I COULD TURN YOU INTO A HALF-REMEMBERED DREAM IN SARAHS' HEAD IF I WANTED TO, OR...I COULD TURN YOU INTO DIRT UNDER YOUR OWN MOTHERS' TOENAILS AND SHE'D SCRAPE YOU OFF. I COULD MAKE YOUR HEART STOP BEATING, MAKE YOUR LUNGS CEASE INHALING. OR, I COULD MAKE YOU INTO NOTHING. THE CONCEPT OF GOD HAS NEVER BEEN MORE LITERAL THAN OUR RELATIONSHIP, LITTLE ONE, AND I ASSURE YOU...I WILL EXPERIMENT WITH THAT. I HAVE FOREVER TO ABUSE YOU WITH EVERY CORNER OF MY IMAGINATION AND NOT ONLY CAN'T YOU STOP ME...BUT YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO." Julia laughed and reached out a finger. Kim, still kneeling, kissed it. Julia then lifted her and brought her to the coffee table. Kim was placed on the wooden surface and Julia sat back and placed her socked feet on the table before her, crossed at the ankles. She then turned on the TV and sat back, ignoring the tiny girl. Kim watched her curiously, and then understood. Julia wanted her to beg for attention. Kim kneeled down, eyes averted from her new Goddess. 

"I worship you. You are my everything now, and I am nothing without you. And that makes me feel wonderful, Goddess. I wish to be anything you want me to be, to be your genie in a bottle. I want to be your slave. And...I beg you to let me. Please, Goddess, let me be your slave? Let me be your worshipper?" Julia stared at the tv, and Kim began to wonder if she could even hear her. Kim crawled forward, and rubbed her cheek against Julias' foot. Julia glanced down and grinned. 

"VERY GOOD. I'LL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS. FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE MY SLAVE. YOU ARE ANYTHING I WANT YOU TO BE." Julia said. 

"Oh, thank you!" Kim said, surprised at how she meant it. Julia grinned and leaned over, removing her socks. 

"YOU CAN'T TOUCH. BUT I'LL ALLOW YOU TO LOOK. AND ANYTHING YOU FEEL THE URGE TO DO, DO. BUT DO NOT TOUCH, OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN." and with that, Julia went back to the TV. Kim did as was told, and sat for forty-five minutes, her fingers busy in her clit, staring at Julias' perfect feet. 

..................................................... 


Julia, with an ecstatic grin, dropped her socks into the jewlery box with Kim and closed the lid, but quickly used the stone to see inside, where she watched the tiny girl crawl into them and sniff them, once again excitedly fingering herself. Julia had never been so happy in her life, never had a living being ever given themselves over like Kim had, and Julia knew what it felt like to truly be a diety, and she was hungry for more. 

She had spent the previous night thinking of ways to torment Kim, knowing that the more she tortured the tiny girl, the more Kim would worship. Soon, she'd lose herself in Julia, and then Julia would truly be a God. 

She looked down at her feet and wiggled her toes. She had never imagined they'd have such power. Not only could she just squish Kim beneath them, but Kim was willing to do almost anything just to look at them, and she hadn't even had to wish for it. She again looked at the stone, and wondered just what she could do with it, or even what she , or even what she would do. She had seen many movies and read many stories about wishes, and wondered which, if any, were true. If she wished for a million dollars, would there be a penalty for it? She rubbed the stone in her fingers, and then thought of a wonderful idea. "Hmm. Okay. I wish to know everything about the stone." It glowed red, and Julia stared at it, but no new knowledge came to her. "Hmm. That's a bit irritating." She then heard a banging from inside Kims' box. Julia walked over to it and lifted the lid. "Yes, my pet?" 

"I have something I need to tell you." Came Kims' tiny voice. Julia reached in and lifted Kim from the box between her fingers, marveling again at the tiny creatures light weight. She placed Kim in her palm and looked down at her. 

"Then speak." 

"The stone. I know how it works, and I have to tell you." Julia grinned. Wishes do come true. 

"Then you may tell me." Julia said, snobbily. 

"The stone was given to me, and I wished on it. I wished to be excited. But, the stone grants me one wish, and then I connect with it. The stone isn't the power, I am. Now it grants wishes to anyone around me, but never to me." Kim said. Julia grinned. 

"You're my little Genie, then." 

"Yeah. Anyone who wishes around me and the stone gets thier wishes granted. But eventually the power will run out, and I become the new stone. Then, it repeats. The next person to wish on me then will take my place." Kim obviously felt distraught about that, but had to tell Julia anyway. 

"How does the power run out?" Julia asked. 

"The bigger the wishes, the more the power runs out." 

"And how much is gone?" 

"Not much. It takes little energy to command me, and all the wishes have been about me." Kim said, shivering a little. 

"So I can wish you to do, feel or be anything and it only takes a little power, but if I wish to...say, rule the world, it takes more?" Julia asked. Kim nodded. 

"Something that powerful might take all the power left. And I become a statue." Kim looked up pleadingly, "But...the curse can be broken, if you wish for it...you can wish for me and the stone to be seperated, and nothing will happen until someone else wishes on the stone." Julia laughed. 

"You wish, Kim. You're mine. And I'll use that stone for as long as I can. You turn to stone...well, I could care less. Maybe I'll make a nice necklace out of you. But, you're my little supplicant, and there's nothing you can do about it." Julia lowered her face near to Kim and blew on her, knocking her down. "Now...anything else I need to know? Like, are there negetive effects to wishes?" 

"Not for you..." Kim cried. 

"That's all that matters. Just think, Kim...you're going to serve me with your very life." Julia said with a smile. She then dropped Kim into the box and slammed it shut. Julia looked at the stone and giggled like a school girl. She could have anything she wanted, and Kim would pay for it! She held Kims' life in her hands in every possible way! She then again began to think of what it was she wanted. 

............................................................ 

Kim slept wrapt in Julias' sock inside her jewlery box, and felt disgusted with herself. She despised Julia, she knew it in her heart, but at the same time everything Julia did turned her on. All the humiliation, all of Julias' cruelty, only made her desire the gigantic woman more. When she was quiet, she could hear her capturess sighing and flipping through a magazine, and discovered that she desired to be in the bed with her, to wrap herself around the womans' fingers or toes and be warm. But oh how she despised the woman personally. 

Suddenly she heard the magazine flop down and some gentle footsteps nearing her new home. Her sky lifted away and Julias' gorgeous face with her strong cheekbones and bright pale blue eyes regarded her with a smirk. "WELL, MY PET...IT SEEMS I CAN'T SLEEP. LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP THAT, SHALL WE?" And Julias' well-manicured fingers wrapped around her. Julias' skin was soft and well-moisturised and smelled of peach hand lotion, which Kim had always favored herself. 

"What can I do for you, M-m-mistress?" Kim asked, a little timidly. Julia smiled. 

"I'VE BEEN THINKING, AND I KNOW YOU DON'T REALLY WORSHIP ME, YOU'RE JUST TURNED ON BY ME. SO I THINK IT'S TIME I PROVED I'M YOUR GODDESS, AND YOU MY CREATION. SO, KIM....MY FIRST WISH IS THIS: I WANT TO CONTROL YOUR PHYSICAL FORM WITH MY MIND. COMPLETLY. BIG, SMALL, HUMAN, NONHUMAN...YOUR BODY IS AN EXTENSION OF MY MIND. GOT IT?" The stone glowed red and Kim looked up at her fearfully. "NOW. SMALLER." Kim shivered and began to shrink. Julias' enormous eyes looked down at her, alight with glee and amusement. Kim continued to shrink, and watched Julias' form swell and grow as she got smaller and smaller in Julias' gigantic hand. Soon she fit in the lines of Julias' palm, little more than a grain of sand. She heard rumbling, and knew that Julia was speaking to her, but the sound too big and loud to be understood. 

Meanwhile, sitting on her bed, Julia quickly wished to be aware of Kim constantly, and watched with glee as Kim became a grain of sand in the lines of her palm. "Awww...you're so cute." Julia, grinning to herself, began to tilt her hand slightly, very slowly. Kim stumbled and began to roll around in the gigantic canyons in Julia's palm. Julia stopped the tilting, and Kim recovered, until Julia began to tilt it in the other direction, causing a repeat performance. Julia laughed aloud, watching the tiny girls' world completley changed by her smallest and most insignifigant movements. Kim looked up at her pleadingly, and Julia, with a wicked grin, quickly turned her hand upside down. The tiny girl fell seemingly forever before landing on Julias' country-sized foot. Kim crashed into the soft ground and was remarkably unhurt, but looked up to her sky filled with Julias' enormous eye. Kim realised she was getting bigger once again, and this time found herself about as large as Julias' pinky toe. 

"ENJOY YOURSELF, SLAVE?" Julia bellowed from the heavens. 

"No...not really...." Kim said, "Um....except the ending. May I play here for a while, Goddess?" Kim asked. Julia laughed. 

"YES, I SUPPOSE YOU MAY. IN FACT, I COULD USE A RELAXING FOOT MASSAGE WHILE I SLEEP." Julia replied, plucking Kim up between finger and thumb and climbing under the covers. She deposited Kim underneath the covers as well, making her a few inches bigger and placing her before her giant feet. Kim, breathing heavily with tragic lust, began and kiss the smooth undersides of her owners' feet, along with her tounge, and rubbed it with all her body. Julia purred with pleasure. "GOOD GIRL. KEEP THAT UP ALL NIGHT." Kim continued her lustful worship of Julias' perfect feet all night, while Julia slept soundly, a big peaceful smile on her face. 

.........................................................

Chapter 9 by Unsung_Hero

NINE 

Sarah had arrived at Amy's home earlier that evening, just as Kim had been kneeling before Julias' feet and masterbating as Julia ignored her, not even sure how to explain the situation to the teenaged genius. Amy had let Sarah in after a short wait, and allowed her to follow upstairs to Amys' bedroom/lab. "So...any sign of Kim?" Amy asked, trying not to look worried. 

"No. Well, yeah....uh, kinda." Amy looked at her impatiently. 

"Well...which is it?" Amy asked. Sarah was sweating, incredibly nervous. 

"Okay...so look. After I left your house the last time? I, um....well, I found her." Sarah said. 

"Really?! Where?! Is she okay?!" Amy asked, suddenly animate. 

"Well. Where? On my flip flop." Sarah said, pale. 

"Um....on your flip flop?" Amy asked, looking very irritated now. Sarah swallowed hard. 

"Somehow she'd become tiny. Like...I dunno, the size of a grasshopper or so? She's, um, shrunk and had stowed away with my feet. She then....well....insisted that I not tell because she wanted to stay with me as my pet. And she was with me a few days, and she was safe....but....I kinda....lost her." Sarah babbeled. Amy's voice softened. 

"Okay....Sarah? I know you love Kim, okay? We both do. But you need to get ahold of yourself..." Amy began. 

"No, god damnit Amy! It DID happen. And now I think she's in big trouble! I think someone kidnapped her. Melodie Foley, that kinda creepy girl that babysits for my sister? I think she took her from my room! Listen to me!" Sarah said. 

"Sarah..." 

"Amy! I. Am. NOT. CRAZY! Look in my eyes." Sarah said. Amy stopped and looked at her long and hard. 

"Okay. So I'm not saying I believe you. BUT, for the sake of argument...how did Melodie find her?" Amy asked. Sarah breathed a sharp sigh of relief. 

"Well....like I said, Kim wanted to be my pet. Like, her shrinking and given her a sort of....I dunno....increasing sex drive. Like, total horniness. Directed at me for some reason." Sarah explained. 
"Directed at you." Amy repeated. 

"Yeah. Like, anything and everything I did turned her on. And she wanted to be with me, forever. Like, as my personal pet or something. Well...I didn't want her to, I wanted her to get back to normal, but she kept refusing. And....well, I'm not that smart. How could I help her, y'know? I failed remidial biology! But, I got mad, right, 'cause she wouldn't help herself. So I kinda stormed out. And when I got back, she was gone." Sarah rambled. 

"So where does Melodie fit in?" Amy asked, sitting down on her bed, hands folded helplessly in her lap. 

"Well...she was babysitting that night. And I think that maybe Kim had been found by her, or....maybe Kim went with Melodie because Melodie would accept her as a pet." Amy shuddered. 

"Being Mels' little pet? That freaks me out more than being YOUR little pet." Amy said, "Okay, why didn't you just force her to get help. If she so obedient and all?" 

"What would you have done? I can't just force her to do anything, that'd be wrong!" 

"Honestly...I'd have probably played with her a little, knocked her down a peg or two, and then get her help. But...well, what's your plan?" Amy asked. 

"A....a plan? I kinda hoped...that....y'know....YOU'D have one of those." Sarah stuttered. Amy rolled her eyes. 

"Ugh. So you're certain she's with Melodie?" 

"Well, I couldn't find her in my room, or in Lucy's or my parents...nowhere in my house. So someone must have taken her out, right?" 

"Or she stowed away again on someones' shoe like before?" Amy suggested.

"Well, even if she did, Mels' the most likely suspect. She's totally creepy enough to go through my shit." Sarah said. 

"Agreed. She is kinda weird. Ok, so we question her." Amy said. 

"Yeah, but....couldn't she, like, tell the school counselor or her Mom or something and get us commited? I mean, 'excuse me, Mel, have you kidnapped my fairy-sized best friend?'" Sarah asked, pacing back and forth now. 

"First of all, calm down, Sarah. We'll figure this out. If you're not....y'know....crazy. Secondly, you're right. We can't confront Melodie directly. So...what if we play it cooler?" 

"Like how?" 

"Well...what if we pretend to hang with her. Then, one of us distracts her, and the other snoops through her room?" Amy suggested. 

"Okay. Tommorow at school, we ask her to hang out. See if she'll invite us over?" Sarah asked. 

"Sounds good. Now go home and take some valium or something." Amy said, snidely. 

"Thanks." Sarah said, "Y'know, I don't like you much?" 

"Ditto." 

"But we need to rescue Kim." 

"Yes." 

............................................................................ 


Kim had had a very long night. She had obeyed Julia to the letter, and the entire night had feverishly worshipped and rubbed her perfect feet. Now she very sore, and her eyes hurt and she desperatly needed sleep, but she wanted to be rubbing when Julia awoke. It seemed to be the best way to make her Goddess happy, and therefore spare herself unneccesary pain and torment. Julia made a little murmur and wiggled her toes, and then, seemingly unconciously, lowered them and began to rub them against Kims' tiny body. "GOOD MORNING, SLAVE." Julia murmured sleepily. 

"Good morning, Mistress." Kim said, kissing the toes each reverently. 

"GOOD JOB WITH MY FEET. THAT WAS A VERY NICE SLEEP. NOW, YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT TO HEAR." Julia said, smiling to herself. 

"Thank you for letting me spend the night at your feet. And thank you for keeping me as your slave. It means everything to me." Kim recited, having practicing this little scene for most of the night. Julia laughed. 

"OH, THE PLEASURE WAS ALL YOURS. YOU'RE WELCOME, SPECK." Kim, despite herself, smiled at Julias' condescending manner. It was almost becoming comical. "OKAY, I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR YOUR GODDESS TO GET READY FOR WORK. TELL YOU WHAT, FOR YOUR DECENT JOB ON RUBBING MY NIGHTLY MASSAGE...YOU CAN WASH MY FEET." 

"Oh, thank you, Goddess!" Kim said, as enthusiastically as she could muster. At much as she felt she was getting used to Julia, she still couldn't help but think of Sarah. "Please, Sarah...come get me!" She whispered. 

............................................................................ 


Amy's plan was working swimmingly. Melodie had been eager to have people over, hoping that maybe her weightly lack of popularity was finally easing off. Amy and Sarah feigned interest in Melodies' anime collection, at her modestly sized home, and ate some surprisingly good brownies her Mom had baked. Finally, Sarah asked to use the restroom, and while Amy began to chat with Melodie about boys(a subject Sarah thought was amazingly humorous, given the two participants), Sarah made her way into Melodies' bedroom. She called for Kim several times, pleaded and commanded, but there was no sign of the tiny girl. That is, until she entered Melodies' closet. She went through boxes hurriedly, suddenly worried that maybe Kim was tied up and gagged, like in some old noir movie, desperatly trying to call out to her. She finally found a shoebox, on the side of which the words "Kimmy's House" were scrawled on the side with black marker. Sarah tore it open fuirously, but inside was a makeshift bed of a clean sock, some doll furniture and other miniature home like objects. So Melodie did have her! Sarah wheeled around and ran downstairs into the living room. "Alright, where the hell is she?!" Sarah asked angrily. 

"I...what?" Melodie asked, frightened. 

"Sarah..." Amy said cautiously. 

"I found a shoebox. 'Kimmy's little house'!" Sarah said. 

"Melodie?" Amy asked. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Melodie said hurriedly. Sarah grabbed Melodie and pushed her against the wall. 

"Where is my Kim?!" Sarah said, practically spitting the words into Melodies' face. 

"I don't know!" Melodie cried, "She....well, she ran away from me! She wanted to come with me, and so I took her home, and she was so happy being my little pet and one day I came home and she left!" The girl began to cry. Sarah looked at her pitiously and let her go. Melodie collapsed and began to weep. Amy went down on her haunches beside the sobbing girl and put an arm around her. 

"Melodie, we're not mad at you...are we, Sarah?" Amy asked, looking up meaningfully at the wild girl. 

"Um...no. No, Mel, we're not." Sarah said, half-meaning it. In truth, she was steaming, but looking at the girls' pathetic little life, it was hard to be keep being angry. After all, Mel only wanted friends and the like. Sarah could sympathise with that. Mel's tears turned into sniffles and she looked up at them. 

"I thought she loved me." Melodie said. 

"Melodie. Tell us the whole story, ok? From the begining." Amy asked. 

................................................................... 


The bathing wasn't unpleasent. Kim hadn't even noticed how unclean she was, having been days since she'd last bathed. She cleaned off the days of sweat and love juices off of her body, leaning up against the massive feet of her capturess as she did so. Julias' body was lovely, tone and tan, and Kim realised that if Julia was just a little less cruel(and just a little, in truth she liked a little abuse from a Giant), she might even be happy belonging to her. She'd prefer Sarah always, but Julia was a Goddess, in many many ways. 

They'd toweled off and Julia wore a beautiful outfit of a long, flowing black skirt and top, with strappy sandals(for her pets benefit, the goddess had insisted)and allowed her shoulder length blonde hair to flow about unchecked. "HOW DO I LOOK, SLAVE?" Julia asked. 

"Perfect, Goddess." Kim said, bowing low. Julia grinned. 

"YOU'RE PROGRESSING WELL...." she bit her lower lip and then added, "WHO DO YOU REALLY WORSHIP, KIM?" 

"Sarah." Kim said, honestly, still unable to lie. Julia looked at her and gave her a light kick, which sent Kim flying backwards, sliding across the bathroom floor into the wall. Julia stepped forward menacingly and placed her shoe on top of her. She put a little pressure on the tiny girl, causing her to scream in pain. 

"WELL, WE'LL SEE HOW LONG THAT LASTS. YOU'RE PATHETIC, HANGING ONTO A GIRL WHO DOESN'T EVEN WANT YOU. INSECT! I COULD MAKE YOU A STAIN ON MY SHOE. I'D REALLY LOVE TO!" Julia hissed. 

"Please, Goddess, I worship you, too! Please don't give up on me!" Kim wailed. The shoe was removed and Julia glared down at her, and then the expression softened. 

"DON'T WORRY, SLAVE. I WON'T KILL YOU. AND I FORGIVE YOU. I CAN BE A BENEVOLENT GODDESS. TRUTH IS, WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD FOR YOU TO REALISE WHO IS GOD IN YOUR LITTLE WORLD." Julia said with a grin. 

"Thank you, Goddess. I'll be good." Kim said, nursing her aching ribs. Julia snapped her fingers and walked out of the bathroom, leaving the doll sized girl to limp after her, as fast as she could. 

........................................................... 


Melodie told them everything; the glowing statue, Kim's sudden love and lust for her fingers and feet, and how she built the shoebox house to show Kim when Kim came home to her. "So, the statue glowed?" Sarah asked. 

"You know this statue?" Amy asked. 

"Uh....yeah, Kim got it at this little shop in town. The night before the double date I set up...." Sarah replied, recalling that terrible night. It seemed so far away now. 

"The statue glowed sometimes," Melodie said, "Um...like, after you say certain things, I think?" 

"Like what things. Exactly what did you say to make it glow?" Amy asked. 

"Um...well, I was...p-p-punishing her..." Melodie stammered, particularly under Sarah's angry glare at the word 'punishing', "...and I s-s-said 'I wish she loved me'." Sarah looked at Amy. 

"Oh, hell." Sarah said. 

"What?" Amy asked. 

"I'm putting stuff together." Sarah said, begining to pace, lost in thought. 

"First time for everything?" Amy asked. 

"We went out on the date. And that asshole said something about wishing she could know what it felt like to feel small. And, then....when I was mad...I said I wished someone would find her...." Sarah said. 

"Which prompted Melodie to go into the room." Amy concluded. 

"But....I was gonna go in there anyway." Melodie spoke up. They both looked at her. "Not 'cause I go through your stuff or anything, Sarah...but, my Aunt Julia asked me to look for clues about Kim. I was going to help her with her story, 'cause she was missing? That maybe I could h-h-help." 

"Your aunt?" Amy asked. 

"Um....Julia Harmon? The news reporter?" Melodie asked. Amy nodded. 

"Ok...so, now...what happened when Kim ran away?" Amy asked. 

"Um...Aunt Julia came over. And she had me run and get us some ice cream, we were gonna watch a movie." Melodie replied. 

"And when Julia left she was gone?" Sarah asked. 

"Um...yeah. Why?" Melodie asked. Sarah and Amy looked at each other. Sarah sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose and groaned with frustration. 

"This whole thing....fucking sucks! This is the biggest pile of shit ever!" Sarah yelled. 

"Relax, we'll get through this, too." Amy consoled. 

"Would you quit telling me to relax?! God, would you just get the hell of my back?!" Sarah yelled. Amy looked angry for a moment, and seemed about to retort, and then softened. 

"Sarah," she said quietly, "None of this is your fault." Sarah looked at her, the anger fading. 

"If I had just..." tears came to Sarah's pretty eyes, "If only....it is my fault!" she started crying. Melodie teared up as well. She then got up and hugged Sarah, who allowed herself to be hugged. 

"I...I wanna help." Melodie murmured, "Can I help you get her back, Sarah?" Sarah sniffled and backed away. 

"Yeah." 

"We can both make up for this, right?" Melodie asked, "We can get Kim back where she belongs? With you?" 

"Yes. Yes, we will. By fuck we will." Sarah cursed, and then smiled. Melodie smiled back. Amy rolled her eyes and coughed. 

"Ugh. Look, I hate to break up the whole 'beaches', 'wing beneath my wings' vibe you both got going here? But, I think the focus should be on getting Kim back to 'normal'. Even though I can't stand her half the time, I definetly don't want her being a little puppy for anyone. It's demeaning. We on the same page?" Amy caustically added. They both nodded. "Good! Now, Mel. What would your Aunt want with Kim?" 

"I dunno. Aunt Julia seems pretty nice....well, most of the time. Sometimes she can be a real B-I-T-C-H." Mel answered. Amy and Sarah looked at each other for a beat, and then looked back at her. 

"Well, if the statue is with Kim, too...then she could be using it's powers?" Sarah asked. 

"We should find out more about this statue. This whole thing is getting way too interesting. Sarah...take us to that shop." Amy said, already moving towards the door. 

.......................................................... 

Chapter 10 by Unsung_Hero

TEN 

Julia drove to work, keeping Kim inside her purse. Kim slept on a package of kleenex, resting comfortably after her long long night. Julia watched the people go by and she drove; children running to catch school buses, people juggling cups of coffee and briefcases, getting into thier cars. Julia smiled, realising all these people belonged to her, and didn't know it. The power Kim offered could make all of these people into ants at her feet, crushed under her sexy shoes. Or she could make it so they would fight to the death for the right to even sniff those same shoes. She daydreamed briefly about being hundreds of feet tall, and demanding the whole state amass at her feet and bow down to her. But she decided that she'd wait on that. No point in using Kim up needlessly. She had to figure out what she really wanted before that happened. Not only that, but making sure she GOT it all first. After all, she deserved it. She watched the peasents rush about thier buissness. 'Soon', she thought, 'soon all of you will realise you were in the presence of a God'. 

....................................................... 


Getting to work, Julia did in fact deside to wish for an idle daydream to come true. She woke Kim with a harsh command, and Kim immedietly stood at attention, trying to rub sleepiness from her eyes. "I HAVE A WISH." Julia said,simply. Kim felt a twang of fear. She had no idea how much longer she had before she turned to stone for Julias' whims. 

"Yes, Goddess? Y-your wish is my command." Kim whimpered. 

"A CLASSIC! I'M GLAD TO HEAR IT. NOW...I'VE ALWAYS WANTED SOMETHING. I WISH EVERYONE WHO WORKS IN THIS BUILDING WORSHIPS ME AS A GODDESS...BUT THEY ALL WANT TO KEEP IT SECRET FROM EACH OTHER!" Julia grinned wickedly. 

"Granted." Kim said, wincing. She opened her eyes to see she was still her, and breathed a sigh of relief. Julia gripped her and dumped her unceremoneously back into her purse. Kim laid down again, hoping to catch up on some more sleep while Julia reveled in this new world she'd created. 

Julia stepped into the work, and the security guard at the front desk couldn't keep his eyes off her. She almost laughed at the desperate look of devotion in his eyes, especially when she saw his wedding ring. 'Won't she be surprised when he screams my name in bed tonight!'Julia thought. He wasn't worth her time, however, and she didn't even respond to his stuttered greetings. She allowed her eyes to rest on him a moment, however, knowing that it would make his life worth living. She was right. 

She sat in her chair and looked over today's news reports and pretended to be unaware of the quiet hush that came over all the other people in the news room. Her other reporters tried not to stare at her in reverence and jealousy. She smiled to herself as she saw the lead male anchor, Robert, an arrogant forty-something with hair faker than his 'pleasing baratone' voice, and nonchalantly said, "Robert, get me a coffee." Robert nearly lept into the air. 

"Right away, Julia." He said, and practically ran over a few editors, who had crept nearby for a glimpse of the object of thier worship, on his way to obey her command. A peice of paper dropped in front of her by 'accident' by the female anchor, Jillian, a pretty enough woman with curly hair, who then knelt to pick it up. Julia, deciding to play, stretched out her foot and touched it to the woman's chin, who looked like she might feint. She froze, afraid to let this moment end. Julia looked down from the scripts to see her toes right under Jillians' chin. 

"Oh my! I'm sorry, Jillian, I didn't see you down there." Julia lied, moving her foot away. Jillian looked like she might cry. 

"I-i-it's okay....Ms.Har-I mean, Julia." She glanced around the office, paranoid. Julia grinned. 

"Jillian," she whispered before Jillian could get up, "My foot itches. My arch." Jillian flushed deep red. 

"M-May I?" she whispered back. The rest of the office pretended not to watch, but each one swelled with jealousy. 

"Yes." Julia whispered back, grinning wickedly. She'd hated Jillian with a fiery vengence, but Jillian had woken up this morning much more agreeable, it seemed. Jillian debased herself by scratching Julias' itch for her. "Enough. Hey, Jillian...do you think I'd make a good anchor?" 

"Oh, yes, Julia." Jillian replied quietly. 

"Better than you?" 

"By far." 

"Then tell the producers. You want me to be happy right?" 

"More than anything!" 

"Than I want your job." 

"Of course! I'll see to it." Jillian said, happily. 

"Now say thank you." Julia said. 

"Oh, thank you for letting me touch you...and for taking my job. Is there something else I can do for you?" Jillian asked. 

"Nah. Go away." Julia said, still reading her script. Robert came with her coffee. In fact, he came with three. 

"I forgot how you liked it, so I got the three most popular kinds." Robert sniveled. 

"Fine. Just give me one," Julia commanded, taking her coffee, "Now go into the bathroom and pour the other two on your crotch for being such an asshole to me the past few years. And then go wash my car. Later I'll think of more you can do to make it up to me." Robert nodded and rushed to carry out her instructions. Jillian got up and hurried away. 

................................................ 

By the end of the day, Julia Harmon was lead anchor, had an obscene salary, and the editors put together a montage of her best work to air every hour on the hour, proclaiming her greatness. To further humiliate Robert, she made him lick Jillians feet for the entire broadcast, which both accepted eagerly, even though neither of them wanted to job. Jillians' feet stunk to high heaven, but Robert obeyed Julia, even though the job was horrible. The attention tickled Jillian, but she was a pro, and didn't change her newscaster expression once. 

Many viewers thought it was odd that every reporter slipped up in saying Julia Harmons' name as they sent it back to the newsroom when finishing thier reports, each one saying what sounded like 'Goddess' or 'Mistress', or 'My queen', but covering by saying Julia. They wondered why the only time Jillian cracked an expression was one of pure pleasure when Julia mindlessly bantered between stories with her. They watched no less than three homages to Julia during commercial breaks, and the scrolling 'breaking news' graphic calling Julia Harmon the single greatest human being on the entire planet' confounded them. To Julia, however, it was the greatest day of her life. When she left for the day, she had over eighteen anonymous letters dropped on the desk of her new office, each one devoting themselves to her forever, worshipping her from afar, yadda yadda yadda. Robert was sufficiently humbled and wounded by the end of the day. Julia had Jillian tie him up in the closet of her office, where he served as her coat rack. She left him there overnight for fun. 

She made another reporter, a young college girl named Linda, act like a dog for a donut, and allowed a cute mailroom boy to have sex with her in her office, because she felt like getting laid. Afterwards, she had Kim turn him into a new cushion for her chair, which was amazingly comfortable. Kim got to sleep most of the day, which she was grateful for. Julia enjoyed her new reign of terror far too much to be bothered with her tiny genie. The producers gave her all the money in thier wallets to say thank you for coming into work, and almost every person in the building found a way to kneel at her feet for just a second, the few boldest asking outright, which Julia allowed, but only for five seconds. And when they asked to kiss her feet, she made them kiss each others. A single whistle made the entire place at her beck and call. Julia laughed to herself and said aloud, "I love my job." 

.................................................................... 

The rescue party arrived at the store bright and early, apparently just as it opened. The old woman was there, dusting the shop. Sarah led the way, anger already on her face. In fact, the expression had hardly left her face since she woke up that morning. "Now, Sarah...we're going to be diplomatic about this, yes?" Amy asked. 

"No fucking way. I'm going to break this bitch into peices, and feed her to stray cats. And then I'm gonna burn the cats shit." Sarah said, moving quickly ahead of the other two girls. 

"I like her so much." Melodie said with a smile. 

"Don't you start." Amy said. Sarah strode up to the Old woman. 

"Hey, you." 

"Oh, good morning young lady..." The woman began, but Sarah slapped her palms down on top of the counter. 

"You gave my best friend a statue that made her tiny! And now she's been kidnapped!" Sarah roared. The old woman at first seemed taken aback, and then smiled, just a little. 

"Shrank her? Well, she had an odd wish." 

"What the hell is it? How did this happen?!" Sarah yelled. 

"The wish giver is an ancient totem. A djinn. Unfortunetly, it's also cursed." 

"And you left that out from Kim, you old hag?!" 

"Yes, I did. See, the statue grants a wish from a user. But than that user becomes the Djinn. And then anyone who wishes on the statue and it's new host gets thier wishes granted, until the power runs out. This is what happened to your friend. She wished for something, and became the djinn. Every wish uttered in her presence now comes true. Until the power runs out." The old woman explained, grinning. 

"And then?" Amy asked. 

"She turns into the new statue. The old crumbles and she becomes a statue until the next person comes along." The three girls stood in silence. Then, Sarah seemed about to say something, but Melodie cut her off. 

"You dirty old MONSTER!" she screamed, and tackled the old woman to the floor, hurling fists into her face. Amy looked shocked, and Sarah grinned. 

"Get her!" Sarah cheered. Amy groaned and pulled Melodie off of her.

"How do we stop this?" Amy asked. 

"You can't! It keeps going until someone stops wishing." The old woman sputtered, short of breath. 

"So if we find Kim and the statue, we can wish it to end? Wish her back to normal and wish for the curse to end?" Amy asked, kneeling beside the old woman. 

"I'm not telling you any more, you barbarians." Amy sighed. 

"Hit her!" Melodie demanded. 

"Please...we just want to help my sister." Amy pleaded. The old woman remained silent, staring into Amy's eyes. Amy shook her head, and punched her, hard. The old woman cried out in pain. Melodie cheered. "Talk. Now. Please and thank you." Amy said. 

"You can't just end the curse. The curse is forever, just as the power is. I got the statue from an old friend who used it. The power ran out. I knew what would happen if I tried to use it, it would work on me! So..." 

"So you gave it to Kim." Sarah finished. The Old Woman nodded. 

"I have nothing against this Kim...but my friend is trapped as that statue! When the power runs out, Kim will take her place, and she'll be free!" The old woman cackled, "Out with the old and so forth." Amy shook her head. 

"How do we locate the statue?" Amy asked. 

"You can't. Unless you just find Kim." 

"Aunt Julia." Melodie said, with a sad sigh. 

"Who, of course, can do anything now. Including turning us into slugs if she wants to." Sarah said. 

"Well...we have to try, right? For Kim?" Melodie asked. Amy looked back at them. 

"We'll need a plan." Sarah said. 

........................................................................ 

Julia returned home and dumped Kim onto the coffee table. "THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, SLAVE! AND TO THINK, YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE. I WONDER HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO BEING A LITTLE STONE?" Kim said nothing, just kneeled helplessly. Julia reached down and patted her on the head with her index finger. "THAT'S A GOOD SLAVE. I ENJOYED THAT SO MUCH! Y'KNOW WHAT, I WISH THAT EVERYONE I MEET WORSHIPS ME." She grinned. Kim granted the wish, worried that this was it. It wasn't, but it was close. She knew it. "SO NOW EVERYONE WHO EVER SEES ME WILL SEE ME AS THIER GODDESS?" 

"Yes, Goddess." 

"DO YOU?" 

"No." Julia picked Kim up and squeezed hard. 

"WHY THE HELL NOT?" 

"I do and I don't. I worship Sarah more. No wishing can ever take that away from me." Kim said, definetly. 'Besides,' Kim thought, 'you didn't include people who had already met you.' 

Julia had fun with this new wish, going to a local bar and having the entire place kneel before her. She got incredibly drunk, and it cost her nothing. Every man and woman in the bar bought her drinks, gave her thier money, thier devotion and love. She left the first bar to another, and soon five or six bars full of patrons worshipped thier new Goddess. They gathered with her in town square, and all knelt as one. She was giddy. Hundreds of men and women, completley devoted to her. She sent them home, except for a pair of male models, who she took home with her. She used them and had Kim shrink them. One she ate, the other she stepped on barefoot, giggling with drink, enjoying both sensations. Julia then retired, dreaming of world domination. 

............................................................................ 

"Okay, so we sneak in?" Sarah asked. 

"I don't think we can...unless she's home. Clearly she'd take Kim everywhere she goes." Amy nodded with a shake of her head. 

"Well, maybe I could visit her? Maybe my wish still works and Kim would come when I call?" Melodie asked. 

"Maybe....look, Melodie....no offense but....you're going to recind the wish when you get her, right? You're not going to...wish for anything else?" Sarah asked, not looking at the girl in the rear view. 

"Of course! I wouldn't. I'm sorry for what happened to Kim, what's still happening to Kim. Please believe me, Sarah?" Melodie asked. Sarah nodded. 

"I guess I trust you. But we all go together. Amy?" 

"I don't trust anyone as a rule. But I believe her. And yes. We do this together." Amy replied. There was silence for a moment. 

"Okay. How do I get to Julias' Mel?" 

..................................................................................

Chapter 11 by Unsung_Hero

ELEVEN 

Julias' hangover was substantial. She woke up to find Kim nestled between her toes where she'd left her, and was suddenly aware that there was a knock on her door. Julia groaned, dumping Kim onto the floor. She then padded barefoot to the front door. She opened it to see three girls on her doorstep, including her ugly neice, Melodie. "Uh, what do you WANT?" She asked. At her presence, two of the girls knelt before her. Melodie looked at them both and then followed suit. 

"Forgive us, Goddess!" The one with streaks in her hair proclaimed. 

"We worship you, Goddess!" The youngest one proclaimed. Julia grinned. 

"Forgiven. Kiss my feet and run along." Julia said, regally. She made no movement, but rather watched the two crawl forward and kiss her feet reverently. Melodie spoke up. 

"Goddess, may I come in?" She asked. Julia groaned. 

"Fine, slave, come inside." 

"May my friends come?" Melodie asked, trying to think quickly. Julia groaned. 

"Yes. You two, start cleaning my bathroom. I believe I made a mess in there last night." 

"Yes Goddess." The two said in unison, and went to carry out the Goddesses' whim. Julia closed the door behind the trio and watched the two girls go into her bathroom and begining cleaning thier little hearts out. 

"Perhaps you two can come every morning to clean my house. How does that sound?" Julia asked, with a smug grin. 

"Oh, yes, Goddess, we'd love to!" They said in unison. Melodie looked confused. Her two allies had suddenly switched sides, and her Aunt was calling her slave. She scanned the room for Kim, but didn't see her. Julia sat down on her couch and lit a cigarette. 

"What did you want, Melodie?" Julia asked, crossing her legs. Melodie averted her eyes, still looking for Kim and trying to think fast. If she wished for worship, why didn't it work on her? 

"I....uh...I wanted to see you, M-my Goddess." Melodie said, kneeling, "To, ah, to see if there was anything I could do for you." 

"You fucked up everything else I ever bade you do...why would I want anything from you now, you pathetic little idiot?" Julia asked, scornfully. The words stung, but there was no time for tears. Not now. 

"To make up for my failure." She said. 

........................................................................... 

Kim heard the new voices and looked out around the frame of Goddess Julias' door, and saw the massive form of her sister, and Melodie...and Sarah! Her heart lept, but then sank as she watched them all kneel and kiss Julias' feet like pathetic servants. Damn Julia and her wishes! She saw Melodie scanning the carpet, perhaps for her? She watched Sarah and Amy begin to clean the bathroom at Julias' command. Kim began to run for the bathroom, as quickly as she could, hoping her vengeful Goddess didn't see. Julia didn't seem to realise who Sarah was, so there was a chance she could escape. She made it into the bathroom and saw the giant form of her sister and her best friend, the former scrubbing Julias' toilet and the other the floor. Sarah was on all fours, scrubbing, and Kim ran into her line of sight. "Sarah!" Sarah looked down at her. 

"KIM! WE'VE FOUND YOU!" Sarah exclaimed quietly(to the big people world), causing Amy to turn around. 

"KIM, I'D LOVE TO HELP, BUT I'M BUSY CLEANING GODDESS' TOILET, YOU KNOW? I HAVE TO OBEY, I WORSHIP HER." 

"I know, she made this wish! I'm so sorry, guys." 

"NO, I'M SORRY, KIM. I NEVER SHOULD HAVE WISHED YOU AWAY. I'M SORRY. I NEED TO FINISH GODDESS' BATHROOM FLOOR. PLEASE FORGIVE ME?" 

"I love you, Sarah. I worship you, not Julia. And I'm going to save you." 

"SAVE ME? WHY? I'M HAPPY HERE." 

"I said the same thing to you once. And you know what you said?" 

"NO." Sarah replied. 

"You said you loved me, and that's why you were going to find a way to get the real me back. You said you wanted your kim back." Kim said. 

"OH." 

"Well, it's time for me to get MY Sarah back. I love you!" and with that, Kim ran back into the living room. 

................................................. 

Melodie kissed her aunts' feet, while Julia pondered allowing her to be her slave. Melodie would ordinarily think that that was very sexy, being judged worthy or unworthy of even being a persons' slave...but today it wasn't. Today it was mean. She kept looking for Kim as her lips pressed against Julias' sweaty feet. And then, just as she had almost given up hope, was Kim. Running headlong to thier position. Kim was almost in position when Julia started to speak. "Ok, here's what's going to happen, wretch...." Melodie stood up quickly. 

"No, Aunt Julia....this is what's gonna happen...." she lunged for Kim and caught her in her sweaty hand, "I wish for you and Kim to switch places, you evil, condescending BITCH!" Julia shrieked, and there was a low hum. Kim felt the last of the power drain from her, turning her to stone. She screamed, echoing Julias', and then the world went black. 

................................................. 

Kim opened her eyes and looked into Melodies' face. At first, it looked gigantic, and then she realised that it was, in fact, normal. She sat up and saw Sarah and Amy emerge from the bathroom. They both rushed up and hugged her. Melodie backed away and picked up the statue, now looking like Julia in the old arabian garb. Her face was locked in a perpetual shriek. Kim took the statue from her and held it in her hand. "So, it's over?" Sarah asked. 

"Did we win?" Amy asked. 

"No. Melodie did." Kim said with a smile. 

"I-I'm sorry about everything I did. To you, you know?" Melodie said, shuffling her feet. 

"I think you've about made up for it." Kim said. Melodie reached for the stone. 

"Kim, there's one more thing I want to do." Melodie said. Kim looked at her, puzzled. "I want you to tell me what you want. And I'll wish for it." 

"Um...you'll BECOME the wish giver." Amy reminded her. 

"So? Maybe I can make some people happy. Particularly you guys. You're the closest thing I've ever had to friends." Melodie said, "Please, let me do this?" Kim looked at Sarah and smiled. 

"I think I can think of something I want." 

................................................... 

Kim finished rubbing Sarah's giant feet, enjoying the giant girls' moans and cooes. "That feel good?" Kim asked. 

"WONDERFUL, LITTLE KIMMY...." 

"Anything for my goddess." Sarah laughed. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET YOU TALK ME INTO THIS ARRANGMENT. I DON'T LIKE YOU BEING MY PET." 

"Shut up, you love it!" Kim said. Sarah reached down and picked her up. Sarah looked at her a moment and kissed her tiny pet girl. "I thought you weren't like that?" Kim asked, blushing. 

"I'M NOT. BUT....IT'S NOT LIKE....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?" Sarah asked, stumbling over the words. 

"You're not kissing a girl. You're kissing a pet." Kim said with a smile. 

"AND THAT DOESN'T HURT YOU?" Sarah asked. Kim shook her head. 

"I'm not a lesbian, either, you know! I told you, the second I saw you as a Giant....well, I knew this was what I wanted. What I was meant for. To be your pet." Kim added, sheepishly, "You know you're my true goddess, right? All I ever think about is you. Even when I was with Julia?" 

"I GOT THE MESSAGE....MY LITTLE PET." Sarah said with a grin, "ACTUALLY, THIS IS WAY COOLER THAN I THOUGHT, MY OWN LITTLE UNIQUE PET. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT I WAS THINKING. I GUESS AMY DIGS IT, TOO, HAVING MELODIE AS A PET." 

"I can't say I'm shocked by either of them. Amy's such a huge bitch, and she's curious about everything....and Mel..." 

"MEL NEEDS HER HEAD EXAMINED. BUT, HEY, THEY'RE HAPPY." 

"And so are we?" Kim asked, kissing Sarah's palm. Sarah's watch went off. 

"OKAY, MY LITTLE PET....TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE AN APPEARENCE AT HOME...." Sarah placed Kim on the floor and concentrated, and Kim was normal height. 

"Do I haveta go?" Kim whined. 

"Yes! Now shoo, pet!" 

"How long until you go to college?" Kim asked. 

"'Bout a year. Which is when you're going to convince your parents that we're getting a place together." Sarah replied. 

"And....?" 

"And.....then you get to be tiny twenty-four seven. Except on the very few occasions where we need to visit family. So, maybe out of the whole year you'll be normal sized for.....less then twenty-four hours?" Sarah grinned. Kim purred. 

"Mmmmm, that sounds wonderful, Goddess." Kim said. 

"Don't get too excited! I'm gonna pound you! Every ounce of frustration, every dirty little fantasy I have...I'm going to stuff you between my toes when I go to class, just to make you earn your keep, slave!" Sarah said, crossing her legs and sitting up regally. 

"I wasn't excited until you said that. You mean, you'll be rougher on me sometimes?" Kim asked, eagerly. Sarah blushed. 

"Damn straight. Now...kiss your Goddesses feet and go to your Mom's. I'll make up my running shoe for you to sleep in tommorow." Sarah said, still blushed, and clearly a little turned on. Kim knelt and kissed Sarahs' hanging foot passionatley. 

"I love you, Goddess." Kim whispered. 

"I love you, too, my little pet Kimmy." Sarah said with a smile. Kim backed out of the room, determined to keep Sarah in sight for as long as possible. Sarah smiled warmly at the gesture and then finally Kim was out of the sight, and the front door closed. Sarah got up and picked up the old photograph of them both. "Jesus, my life is SO fucked up." Sarah said with a laugh. She then laid back in her bed and counted the hours until her pet Kim finally came home to stay. 


END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2949