Hotel Heaven Or Hell? by gothamgiantess
Summary:

Chris should have stop himself from giving into his fetish. Now, two hotel workers will punish him for it.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Entrapment, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10696 Read: 60998 Published: August 08 2012 Updated: August 20 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I'm taking a little break from "Killer Party." If I focus on one story for too long I get bored of it. This story is not set in the same universe as "Bert the Pervert" or "Killer Party." Enjoy.

 

1. Biography by gothamgiantess

2. The Mistake by gothamgiantess

3. Fantasies Come To Life. by gothamgiantess

4. New World by gothamgiantess

5. The Other Woman by gothamgiantess

6. Chapter 6 by gothamgiantess

6. Chapter 6 by gothamgiantess

Biography by gothamgiantess

I don't know how to start this story. Starting off with an introduction about yourself is boring and overused, but it will have to do. My name is Chris Turner. I was born on May 6th, 1994. The year is 2010 so that would make me 16. I have brown eyes and dark brown hair. My height is 5'10. I'm a chubby teen. My weight is around 190 pounds.

I'm not the handsomest looking guy. A lot of people have called me an ugly motherfucker before. All those insults have killed my confidence. I'm afraid to talk to girls. Girls always make fun of me because of my looks. Only the ugly girls are nice to me.

I'm a really friendly guy though. Why do people judge a book by it's cover? The media that's why. People have been told what a person should look like. Women think each guy should be as hot as Brad Pitt or George Clooney. The world doesn't look like that though.

I guess I shouldn't be talking to much. I'm a bit hypocritical. I only think of hot women. I don't want an ugly girlfriend. I want a hot girlfriend. But for me, getting a hot girlfriend is as hard as learning to fly. I hate everything about me. My personality, my body, and my face.

You know what I hate the most though? My fantasies and my fetishes. I have a giantess fetish. You see, it started off as a locked door. The key was the movie, Honey I Shrunk the Kids. When I first saw that movie I became extremely interested in shrinking. I would imagine myself small as a toy, walking around in my room and climbing what was ever in there. That unlocked the door.

My interest wained as I became older. The door was unlocked but was never opened for years. Then, at age 12, that all changed. I was introduced to Youtube. I had fun with Youtube. I would watch music videos and funny shit. At age twelve, my hormones were out of control, so I would type in boobs in the search bar. At that age I didn't know boobs were not allowed on Youtube.

But then I remembered something. I was attracted to a different type of pleasure then most normal boys. I was atrracted to giantesses and their shrunken slaves. When my parents and brother were not around, I typed in "giantess" into the search bar. That door that was closed, imagine a grenade or missile blowing it up. Because that's what happened.

My horny twelve year old self was going crazy at all the videos of giantesses posted on Youtube. Little toys were used as slaves, cgi men were being crushed, and the most beautiful women were the goddesses. My little penis was constantly hard.

My fetish didn't stop at giantesses and shrunken slaves. No, it introduced me to something else. Something that was turning me on. Little toys were being tortured by women's feet. The women would placed the toys in between their toes or gently step on them. For some reason, I found it extremely provocative. It must have been the power a woman had over a shrunken man. To know that a woman foot could easily torture and crush a man was something else.

My earliest fantasies were about my mom's best friend, Vanessa. She was a gorgeous latina in her mid thirties. Vanessa had black hair, gren eyes, red lips, and very olive tanned skin. Her breasts were grand and her ass lucious. She was only 5'4 but she seemed more powerful than me. Maybe it was because my mom would tell me how she would take advantage of men. My mom didn't think I could watch out for my self so she placed Vanessa as my babysitter. Boy am I glad that she did that.

Anyways, she was the first woman I would fantasize about. I used to imagine a lot of different scenarios about me shrinking around her. One included me feeling sick. She would ask how I was feeling, then I would start shrinking in front of her. I wouldn't stop shrinking until I was the same height of her big toe. Another scenario would be me getting shrunk by her. Others would be me shrink without her knowing.

I also loved fantasizing about voyuer. Sometimes she wore pantyhose. I would shrink myself with a pair of scissors. Vanessa would be sitting on a chair or futon while watching tv. Then I would sneak up to her pantyhose covered feet and cut open a hole. I'd shrink myself smaller so I would be less noticeable. Her feet would be my playground.

All these fantasies always ended up one way. Me as her slave. She would give me the same job everyday. I had to kiss, sniff, and lick every square inch of her feet everyday. Then I had to stay inside her butthole for hours until she let me out. The only food I would get was her breastmilk. This would happen everyday for one year. After one year, I would be let go or I could stay another year. Sometimes she would shrink me again before I could respond.

Those were the good old day when my fantasies were the best. All good things must end. Vanessa got into a fight with my mom and I never saw her again. Sure there were other women I would fantasize about, but nothing came close to the amazing fantasies I had about Vanessa.

My life also started taking a turn for the worst. Money was always a big issue. I was always moving every 5 months. Moving into new apartments, with friends or family, sometimes hotels. My parents also split up. I had to live with my mom while my dad went to a different state. Life was getting harder and harder.

Depression hit me very hard and suicide constantly overtook me. My giantess fantasies were being replaced by fantasies of offing myself. It was hell. Then my mom told me I would be moving in with my dad. I hoped that my life would have turn around in a new state.

My dad didn't tell me where he lived. I hoped it was some place decent. I was tired of living in shitty apartments. Or living with other people. Of course, my life never turns out positive. When I got to my new home, it was a fucking hotel. The Fantastical Suite and Inn.

Our room was a piece of shit. This room was smaller then a studio apartment. It only had one bed and TV. Hell, the kitchen seemed bigger then the bedroom part. Three guys were going to be living in one tiny ass room. I knew that if I was going to be staying there I would eventually off myself. Then something happened to me.

4 months had passed since I'd lived there. I had enough of being cooped up in that stupid room. I had to get out. So I just got up and left. I really didn't know what I where I was going. My legs did the thinking. They did the thinking all around the hotel. I don't know if I should thank my legs or hate them, because they led me to the two women who would change my life forever.

I was on the 1st floor when I met them. They caught my attention by the corner of my eye. When I looked over, I saw two of the most beautiful women I would ever lay eyes on. I had been living here for 4 months and I'm just now finding out about these two. They had been working here for a year now. And as the main workers there, they both got their own rooms for free.

The first one I noticed was named Amber. She was short. Around 5'4. Her skin was extremely tan like she spent too much time in a booth. Her eyes were green. They slightly resembled Angelina Jolie's color. She had beautiful blonde hair kept in ponytail. Her breast were big and round. A little bit perky too. She was in shape. Her butt was firm, tight, and nicely rounded. She was wearing flip-flops so I could see her small beautiful feet. Red nail polish covered her toenails.

The other one was named Katie. Katie is taller than Amber, but shorter than me. She looks to be around 5'8. Katie's eyes were green like Amber's, but lighter with a hint of blue. Her hair was a dirty blonde. It was the color of an ocean. I could drown myself in her eyes. Her skin was lightly tanned. It was in between tan and pale. She didn't have a bigger ass or breasts than Amber, but they seemed perfect. And for some reason, I found her feet to be more attractive than Amber's. She had a french pedicure instead of nail polish.

It sounds like I would be attracted more to Amber. Don't get me wrong, I was extremely attracted to Amber. It was just, that for some reason, I was head over heels for Katie. 

I felt more of a connection towards her. I liked the same kind of stuff that she did. Stuff like music, movies, books, opinions, etc. I could talk to Katie about anything. And she always had an answer for me. What I loved about both girls was that they didn't treat me different from anyone else. Katie and Amber replaced Vanessa and my suicide fantasies. 

And with all that information I just gave you, we can finally start this story.

End Notes:

Please review.

The Mistake by gothamgiantess

I don't remember what day or month my fuck up happened. I just know that I regret it everyday of my life. Actions have consequences they always say. I didn't believe them at first. My young naive self paid for it. My older self has to live with the consequences everyday of my life. Unless I somehow escape.

Let's go back to the past. On the day that all this started. It was outside on a sunny day. I was spending time with my little brother and his friends. His friends were way younger than me. They must have been around a 7-10 year range. The little kids looked up to me because I was older than them. I was nice to them and always played games. 

But there was this one annoying little kid named Josh. His face resembled a duck. His lips sticked out like a beak. The other kids made fun of him and called him Duckface or Quackers. I tried hard not to be mean to him, but sometimes he deserved it. He acted like a jerk to me and my brother.

So we were outside. I was basically babysitting these kids. With no pay, unfortunately. But I was doing a bad job at babysitting though. I was messing around on my phone while the little kids played football. Boys play rough. I can vouch for that. The kids started fighting each other and what o you know, Josh was the cause of it.

To make a long story short, Josh couldn't talk the talk. He started crying, but he didn't stop there. He was yelling and throwing a fit like a baby. The kids just kept chanting Duckface. Then he did something that none of us expected. Josh walked out onto the driving lot and laid on the asphalt.

I was the only responsible one there so I had to feel the obligation to help him. I didn't want to. The kid was pretty fucking annoying. Part of me just wanted to leave him there. Without him getting runned over, I should say. I'm not an asshole like that. Don't think of me like that.

So there I was standing next to a downed crying Josh. I was trying as hard as I could to cheer him the hell up. This kid was just having none of it. I was telling him that it's his fault for this. If he didn't act like a jerk, he wouldn't be in these positions. Kids at that age don't listen to reason. I don't blame. I was the same way. I'm sure you guys were too.

We must have doing this for at least 10 minutes. Then I see a black Toyota Corolla driving our way. It's a little dirty, but the car is nice and runs very well. I recognized who this car belonged to. Amber drives this car. I realized that it was time for her to go home. You see, even though she has a free room, she prefers to live in an apartment. Not wanting Josh to get ran over, I stand in the way of Amber's car.

It worked because Amber came to a halt. She stuck her head out and said for me to go over there. I turned around to see Josh getting up and leaving. With Josh perfectly fine, I walked over to Amber.

"What was that kid doing on the ground?" Amber asked. Her voice resembled that of a blonde bimbo. But I still liked her anyways.

"Ahh he was being stupid." I responded.

"Whatever. I need you to do me a favor." Amber grabbed something from her purse. In her hand was her room card key.

"What do you need me to do?" I wanted to be nice to her. I hoped that one day, when I was older, I could go out with Katie or Amber. 

"I left my phone charger in my room. Could you grab it for me? You're the only mature one around here." Amber extended her arm with the key in her hand out towards me.

"No problem." I take the key from her hand. "What room number?"

"It's room 100. On the 1st floor. You'll see it on your way in."

"Where's you're charger at?"

"It's on top of a drawer. It's right next to my TV. You can't miss the TV."

"Alright. I'll be right back. Try not to run over any kids while I'm gone." I crack a smile at her. She gives me a little smile in return.

I walk to the entrance into the hotel. You have to have a working key to get in. No key, no in. As I enter the hotel, I see room 100 on my left. Amber's key slides into the magnetic lock. The green light signifies that the door can be opened now. I'm in Amber's room.

A wave of jealousy enters my body. Her room is twice as wide as our normal rooms. It's like the size of a tiny apartment. I was thinking to myself, "Why do you need an apartment? This basically is an apartment."

On my left is the kitchen. It the same kitchen every room has. You have your fridge with the hotel's advertisements. Next to that is a cabinet to store stuff, then the kitchen sink, finally the stove. There are no ovens though. Above the stove is the built in microwave. On my right is the entrance to the bathroom. It's a normal bathroom. Sink, tub, toliet, etc.

Past the kitchen and bathroom is where the fun stuff is. Next to the bathroom is a neatly made bed that looks like it hasn't been used in a while. There's a table with a lamp on it. I look to see that a Twilight book is on there. Great, she reads Twilight. She's still hot though.

Next to the kitchen is a pile of clothes and two more bags. The pile has your everyday clothing. Shirts, bras, panties, socks, and pants. Close to the pile are a pair of blue grayish slippers. The bags probaby have clothes in them too. I don't bother to check.

About 6 feet away from the clothing is a long shelf full of DVD's. On top of that is a big Toshiba 52 inch screen TV. I had to pause and stare at it. How could she afford something like this on a hotel salary? I don't care if it didn't make sense, it was awesome to look at. What made it even better was that she had a comfty looking couch on the other side of her room.

I had to snap myself out of it. I was here to grab her charger. I probably have already wasted a lot of time. She's probably wondering what's taking me so long. I unplug her charger and am ready to leave her room. Until I get an urge.

Something was overtaking me. It was like someone was talking to me inside my head. They were saying, "Chris. Look at that pile. You know what you can do. You can see if their dirty. Give it a little sniff. Try it out. No one will ever know."

I should have fought it. I should have resisted it with all my heart. I was a freak, but I wasn't that fucked up. Yet, I was that fucked up. I waved up the white flag. I let those thoughts take control. Part of me knew I did it on purpose.

The first thing I grabbed for was the slippers. I brought them to my nose and took a big whiff. Disappointment, disappointment is what I felt. Thses slippers had just been washed. You know how I know? They smelt like lavender. I knew I would find more disappointment in the pile because they must have been washed too. I was wasting too much time. Amber would be suspicious of me.

I put the slipper back in it''s original postition. I quickly left her room. I hastly made my exit out of the hotel. Amber was still here, waiting for me. She looked at me and said, "What took you so long?"

I had to quickly think of something. So I went with, "Oh sorry. I was having trouble with your key. It works fine. I think it was just me. Sorry."

"Well thanks for grabbing my charger." She gave me a weird look. I don't think she was buying my story. She drove off, leaving me questioning her.

Two days had passed since then. I hadn't seen Katie or Amber. Mainly because I went to the movies and the mall. I had gotten home from seeing a movie. I don't remember what it was. It probably wasn't that good. I was going up to my room. I lived on the third floor so I take the elevator. The stairs are too far from where I am.

When the elevator doors opened, Amber was standing in front of me. Her mouth opened and said, "Sup. Can I see you in my room real quick?"

My heart started beating faster. My horny teenage self was only thinking, "What if she wants sex?"

"Sure." I said. We entered her room. Everything looked the same. Nothing had changed. But there was one thing new. On Amber's bed was a weird toy. It resembled one of those alien blasters you see in a bad 50's science fiction movie. I asked Amber, "What's with the toy gun?"

"It's something I picked up on the way here. I've had it forever." Amber said. 

"So what did you want to see me about?" I was hoping it wasn't something bad. What if she found out about what I did? My heart was beating even faster.

"I have some clothes for you in those bags." I turn to see the bags I never looked into. "There are men's clothes in there. Some pretty cool shirts and pants. Check em out."

Phew! It was nothing. Only about clothes. What a relief! It couldn't have hurt to look. Maybe I could find something cool to wear. I was getting tired of my old clothing. I got down on my knees and pulled open one of the bags. There was something strange inside of it though.

There were normal men's clothing inside of the bag. Shirts and jeans. But there was also different sizes. Not like large, medium, or xtra-large. More like small. I mean really small. Some looked like they could fit a Ken doll. Others looked like they were made for miniature toys. I didn't understand why some of these were so small.

"Hey Chris." Amber said. I turned to see a bright blue light fill my vision. Then, darkness.

Fantasies Come To Life. by gothamgiantess

The world was black to me. All I could think of was that cliche saying, "Who turned off the lights?" I felt the surface I was on with my hand. The surface felt like carpet. That could have been a good sign, but I just don't know where I am. All I know is that I can't see anything.

Then my vision started coming back to me. I was staring up at what I hoped was a ceiling or sky. But it was neither. What was above me was black too. I just went from black nothingness to a black sky. Could I be outside and it's night? That wouldn't explain why there's carpet.

Wait, there's something weird about the sky. Are those lines in the sky? I can't tell, what look like lines in the sky are black too. They are perfectly straight. The sky look like it's trying to burst out of those lines. These lines are holding the sky from falling. Am I in a Gothic Chicken Little story?

There's no use trying to play Clue. I have to see where I am. I get to my feet. My environment is even weirder. In front of me is light, but there are two oddly shaped objects colored black in between the light. Behind me is nothing but pure blinding light. I guess I'm going to have to see what those black objects are.

I walk towards them. The carpet is hard to walk onto. It's like walking on a bunch of Poison Ivy's vines. They wrap you and try to keep you captive. It takes a while for me to reach my destination but I eventually do. I'm inches away from these black oddly shaped object. Now that I'm up close to them I see that they are ginormous. My body is nowhere close to reaching the top of these objects.

I reach out and touch the closest to me. The surface is soft to the touch. It kind of reminds me of nylon. If I see what's on the other side of these objects, maybe I can get a better understanding of what they are. I looked closely at them while walking around them. I try to play detective.

Then I think I see something that stops my heart. It could have been my imagination. I think I just saw those objects move.  Then when I look at the front of the objects, I see something else that, this time, excite me. In front of me are what look like gigantic toes. 

They are shaped like toes and I can see red coloring peeking out of the black surface. Now using my keen detective tools, I conclude that these black objects in front of me are feet. Gigantic, towering, powerful, and erotic feet covered in black panyhose. Who do they belong to is the question. 

I figured out what that black sky with black lines where. I was underneath a futon. Not just any futon. It reembles the futon that I used to own years ago. Back when I used to live in Texas. It gives me an idea on who these pair of feet belong too.

The pair of feet begin to move again. My reaction is not of fear, but of excitement. Any normal person would be running away right not, but not me. I'm not a normal person. This kind of erotic fantasy gets me off. I live for this kind of pleasure.

The woman's body attached to her feet begins to rise off the futon. My eyes follow up her legs. She is wearing a black skirt to go along with her black stockings. Up higher I see her skirt is attatched to her shirt. She is wearing a dress. An all black dress. I find myself fascinated at her chest. At a normal size her breasts would be huge to a man. At my current size, they are big enough to be mountains.

Finally I see her face. I know who she is know. I recognize her black hair, green eyes, and red lips anywhere. The woman of my desires, Vanessa. But how can it be? I'm supposed to be miles and miles away from her. Well, I'm supposed to be the size of a 16 year old teenager so this isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I want to run up to her feet and live out my fantasy, but I can't move. I'm hesitant to do so. It's like I'm falling from the sky. Everyone around me is opening their parachutes, but I can't pull mine open. "C'mon Chris. This is what you have wanted most of your life. It's time to act." I think to myself.

My thoughts are cut off when I see Vanessa rising her left foot off the ground. Her movements resemble a walking motion. I realize that she's going to walk on me. My erotic excitement has turned to fear finally. I try to run as fast as I can. The only problem is, I can't move my feet. 

I look down to see my feet entangled in the carpet. Somethings different about it. The carpet is green and nature like. Oh my god! It looks like vines. I can't escape. The vines have trapped me where I stand.

A dark shadow has been casted upon me. I realize that it's Vanessa's foot. The only thing left is for it to come crashing down on onto me. I look at her beautiful foot above me. I only wish that it was bare. There's nothing I can do but wait. Vanessa's sole then engulf's me.

***************************

My eyes snap open. It was just a dream. A dream that felt so real. I laugh to myself. Shrinking can't happen. There's too much scientific and physics bullshit preventing it from happening. It would be great if I could shrink though. 

I guess I must have fallen asleep on my bed without even knowing it. By the looks of it, it's still nighttime. My room is pitch black. The smell is a little bit different though. It smells faintly of malt liquor mixed with a lot of lavender.

There's something wrong with my blanket too. It's heavy. You know, it must be my brother. That's another thing that sucks about living here. I have to share my bed with my brother. He must have rolled over on top of me again. I try to push him off. He doesn't budge. I try again. He still doesn't move an inch. That's weird. Did he gain a hundred pounds overnight?

Wait a minute. I don't feel a shirt on him. Oh fuck is he naked on top of me. I know this is Kentucky, but come the fuck on man. That's fucking incest. It's no use, he won't get off of me. I'm starting to get a little nervous. My brother is a whole lot heavier than me and my room smells different.

I keep pushing his body but he won't move. Then it was like he floated off of me. I yell at him, "Finally. Dude you need to lay off the Taco Bell."

A bright light shines in our room. It hurts my eyes at how bright it is. I cover them with my arms. Something big grabs onto my body. I try to fight it off, but it's so bright I can't see what it is. I start freaking out. I'm being lifted off my bed!

I feel like I'm floating in the air. Shit! What the hell is happening to me? Whatever was holding onto me has let go. Oh God I'm falling! I brace myself for impact. I don't know how high I am in the air. Oof! My body lands on a soft surface.

Whatever the ground is, it's soft and kind of squishy. Thank you ground for saving my life. I sit on the ground while waiting for my eyes to adjust. The uncomfortable feeling in my eyes begin to get a little more comfortable. When it feels fine I open them up.

The first thing I want to look at it the ground which I am on. It's-it's-it's tan? What the hell? It's like the ground just got a suntan. My ears are filled with the sound of someone giggling. But someone turned up the volume to the absolute max. I look up to see the gigantic face of Amber.

New World by gothamgiantess

The heart, as you know, is a major organ in your body. Harming the heart can kill you. A gunshot or a stab wound, actually I read that you have a 1 in 3 chance of surviving a stab wound to the heart. I know that weird. Oh, sorry, let's get back on topic. Excitement, if you have too much of it, can trigger a heart attack. A heart attack, if not treated in time, can kill you. Well, that's what I feel like right now. I am having an overload of excitement right now.

Now don't fret. Your favorite shunken slave is not dying. Yet. Most people would have went into shock or pissed their pants when they saw the face of a gigantic person. But I've said it before, I am not like most people. The gigantic face of Amber brought a smile to my face. And a tightness to my pants.

"Well, well, you're the first guy to smile when I shrunk them." said Amber with a certain sexyness to her speech. "They usually try to run away from me. Like they could do that."

"I'm not running. There is no point in trying." I told her without fear. Where did this new found sense of confidence come from.

"I'm happy you're not scared. It makes it easier for both of us."

"So I guess I should ask, how did you shrink me?"

"I'll answer what I can. Some questions can't be answered. I have secrets to keep. That gun you see over there" She brought to her hand close to that ray blaster I saw earlier. "That's what shrunk you."

"Hmmm. Inconspicuous. Nobody would care about a toy gun like that. But what if someone takes it?" I ask.

"It doesn't work for anybody else except for me and a couple of others."

"Interesting. How long have you been shrinking men?"

"For years. A friend got me into it. Then I got my other friend into it."

"And what do you do to the men you shrink?"

"I can only answer part of that. Most of the time we kill them. There have only been a couple of men we let live. But we keep a very special eye on them."

I shouldn't have gotten nervous. It's obvious that they were killed. You can't let something as powerful as shrinking known to the public. I asked, "How did your friend find the power to shrink?"

"That is something I can't tell you." She said. I knew it was a longshot but I had to try it anyways. 

"I just noticed something. How come you can hear me? Why doesn't your voice blow my eardrums out?"

"We couldn't start shrinking without a few new modifications."

"So what is this? Science?"

She put her finger to her lips. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

It must be science. There is no other way. I looked into my brain to find any other questions I could ask. I found one. "What happens to me next?"

She gave me a big smile. "Now, we have fun."

My heart started beating fast again. I was getting excited. I didn't know what was going to happen to me, but it would be worth it. Then an idea scratched at my brain. I still loved my dad and brother even if they were annoying. "You're not going to hurt my family are you?"

Her face changed into a warm and welcoming expression. "No! No! We don't do anything like that. Don't worry. We won't hurt your family. Only one member is attacked. If we shrank more than one, then the police could find a pattern. We shrink at random, but mostly assholes and perverts. Like you."

My eyes opened wide. She found out about it. How did she do that? I was the only one in the room. Could she have dust for fingerprints? Maybe she thought I was stealing something.

"If you're wondering about how I knew, look above the door." I did what she said. Above the door to her room, in the corner, was a camera. I slapped myself in the face. Of course. How could I be such a dumbass? 

"How did my slipper smell?" Amber asked.

"It smelled good. But not the way I wanted it." I honestly told her.

"Unluckily for you, I had just washed my clothes." She gently rubbed my head like a pet. "You know, I haven't sweat today. But you can see what my feet smell like."

My heart jumped in excitement again. My fantasy was coming true. Sure it wasn't Vanessa, but it was the next best woman. Amber stood up from her chair. I just now noticed where she was sitting. 

She began walking to her neat bed. I was having a fun time on her hand. Every step she took was like a trampoline or bouncy castle. I was being taken back to my childhood. Ah the memories. Then she stopped I told her, "Too bad the ride was short-lived. I wish I had another ticket."

She smiled down at me. "You want another go? Put your seatbelt on little man."

She walked again. I was flopping every where like a fish. Amber tossed me into the center of her hand. I was close to the end of her hand. I would have fallen off if she hadn't done that. She walked for a little while longer. I decided that I was done.

Amber set me on her bed. She carefully sat on the bed, making sure that I wasn't crushed in the process. Her movements threw me off my feet onto my back. When I looked up I noticed that I was inbetween her feet.

"Get up. Choose a foot. Then when you're done with that one move on to my other one." She told me. This was it. My life long dream nearly done. You would think I rushed over to her feet in excitement. But I didn't. I was frozen in time.

"What's the matter little guy? Didn't you want this?" She asked me.

I didn't move. My sense of confidence had suddenly ran away from me. I was gunshy. When it came to showtime, I didn't have the balls to go through with it. I was a coward. A perverted coward.

"Awwww. Are you scared? Do you need help?" I didn't-couldn't answer her. My mouth was suddenly dry. Words were hidden inside of that cave I called a mouth.

"I'll help you out." Amber scooted up an inch. Her right foot was a centimeter from me. I just had to reach my lips, tongue, or nose and touch it.

"Chris. Don't be scared. I'm letting you do this. Dig deep and find your confidence." Her words were reassuring. I looked into my mind. This nervous little boy was there. He was holding onto my leg. He wouldn't let go of me. I tried to kick him off but he wouldn't leave.

"Fine. I'll do it for you." Amber said. Next thing I knew her foot pushed me off my feet. It rested on top of me. I was under her arch. At this size, possibly the safest part of a foot. My jeans covered erection pressed up against her skin. Then she started moving her foot gently up and down.

The pleasure soared through my body. It was like hundreds of little tingles were trying to escape my body. My heart was beating rapidly and my breathing was fast and heavy. I found myself humping her arch. God, it felt so good under here. It was like I fit perfectly under her feet.

Sex with her foot ddn't last long. Seconds later I exploded in my pants. My erection went numb. I felt it getting smaller. Amber kept rubbing me under her foot. I don't think she knew that I was finished. She probably didn't care. 

Her foot moved down again, but this time further. Her big toe was right on top of me. With whatever energy I had left, I wrapped my arms around the toe as far as I could. It was time to return the favor.

My lips puckered up. They pressed upon her soft toe. Each kiss was passionate. I acted like I was kissing a woman on her lips. To me this was the equivalent of that. Maybe even better. I could hear Amber softly moan. I kissed her toe for what felt like forever. Then she removed her foot away from me.

I felt saddened. "I wasn't done yet." I sadly told her.

"I know. I'm sorry. But we have to go. We are supposed to meet the other one soon. First, we need to get you out of those clothes. Amber moved her body close to me. She grabbed me with her hands.

One by one my clothing was being removed from mybody. She started with my shirt first, then my shoes, followed by my socks, then my semen covered jeans, all that was left was my wet underwear. She took those off too. My penis was now visable to her. I blushed in embarrasment.

She giggled at the sight of it. "Awww. It's small, but kinda cute." She told me. "Let's go."

Amber got off her bed. "You're gonna like where I'm putting you."

I felt myself moving down. Past her face. She stopped at her large breasts. She moved me closer to them. Her huge, tan breasts were welcoming to me. She placed me inbetween them. Her finger pushed me farther into them. I thought I might have been crushed. The pressure inbetween them should have killed me. But I was fine. Just some pressure.

"Another thing. You can't be crushed. I made you this way. We have plans to keep you for a while." I heard her say. She started walking. Her breasts bounced up and down with me inbetween them. It felt amazing. Amazing and warm.

I heard the door open, then close. We had left her room. I had left a part of my life, maybe forever. My normal life was gone. I had now entered a world that I fantasized about since I was a kid. This is what I wanted and I don't know if I want to leave.

The Other Woman by gothamgiantess

Bouncy. Bouncy. Bouncy. That's what it's like in Amber's cleavage. I have to hold onto her breasts as hard as I can so I don't slip out. I hope this isn't going to be a long ride. Ugh, I'm getting dizzy in here. But it's fun, really fun. Haha, Amber should start charging admission. She'd make a fortune.

I can hear the rhythms of her heartbeat. Ba boom, ba boom, ba boom. It's comforting to me. Her soft skin is warm against mine. I feel a like sleepy. I'm like a baby being cradled in their mother's arms. Only this is way more sexual and perverted.

Amber has stopped walking. My surroundings are getting darker and fading away from me. I think I'm beginning to fall asleep in between her breasts. But I don't wanna go to sleep. I don't wwwaaannaa go-. DING! My eyes shoot open. I was dozing off but something woke me up. What was it?

I hear a door open up. Amber walks again but only for a few steps. It sounded familiar. A lot like an elevator door opening. It's obvious that's what it is. I felt Amber moving her arm and then hear another ding. That's pretty much confirms we are in an elevator. She's pressed a button to another floor. 

The acceleration up makes our bodies feel weird. You know, when your mass remains constant but your weight changes. That weird but fun feeling you get. I hear another ding. We have arrived at another floor. This must be our destination because Amber starts walking again. Her breasts jiggle with me in them again.

I realize something. We were on the first floor. She took the elevator up to the second floor. I live on the second floor. My dad and brother live on this floor. Could she have lied to me? Is she going to shrink them? My worries and fears are cut short because she stops walking. Her walk was extremely short. My room is at the end of the hallway. But there is someone else who lives on the same floor as me. My heart starts beating a little faster.

Amber knocks on a door. The door opens soon after. I hear a familiar voice say, "Hey girl. Come on in."

I feel Amber walking into the room. "So did you get him" the familiar voice says. I know who she is.

"Yep. He's right in here." Amber says. I know she's pointing to her cleavage.

"Did he put up a struggle?" 

"Nope. Shrunk him when he was distracted."

"I meant after."

"That's the best part. He's given into it. He loves it."

"Finally, we found a willing slave. Take him out. Let me see him." Amber's fingers gently wrap around my head. She's pulling me out between her breasts. She's trying not to pop my head off. That's a good thing.

I feel cold air suround my body. I'm out of Amber's cleavage. My body is freezing. It was used to all that heat radiated from her breasts. Amber's fingers are still wrapped around my head. I can't hear anything because my ears are covered up. Then Amber lets go of me and I feel myself falling in mid air.

My mid air flight ends very quickly. I fall on an all too familiar tan surface. Amber's hand. I look up, expecting Amber's face, but this time it's someone else. Katie. And she's staring me down like a hawk ready to eat it's prey. I get scared instead of excited.

"Hey Chris. How do you like your new size?" she asks me. I try to speak but I'm overcome with fear. A couple of seconds pass without any words spoken.

"Hey Amb, you didn't crush his neck, did you?" Katie asks.

"No. Well, I don't think so. I could have accidentally cushed it when I put him in between my boobs." Amber says. "Hey I didn't crush your neck?"

I turn around to face her. I'm not sacred around her. I shake my head no. I hear Katie say behind me, "You'll have enough time to talk later."

My world begins to spin around. I fall to my back. Then I feel a big thud. Amber's hand is moving up. I'm sliding off her hand. Ow! My body hits a hard surface. I landed on my arm in a funny way. The pain is not as bad as it seems. I'm not the kitchen counter. I look up to see Amber and Katie staring down at me.

Amber opens her mouth to say, "I'm sorry Chris. I have to leave and do some stuff. I won't be back until tomorrow. Katie will be your "friend" for today. See you tomorrow." 

Amber blows me a kiss and opens the door. She stops to talk to Katie. "Now don't hurt him too bad. Make sure he doesn't die."

"I know. We're keeping this one for a long time." Katie says. "He'll be fine under my watch."

"See you later." Amber says and then she leaves. I'm alone with Katie. My heart drops a little. The fear comes back into me. Katie walks towards me. Her hands rest on top of the counter close to where I am. 

"Hmmm. What am I going to do to you?" Her face is in thinking mode. "So I hear you like feet."

I don't respond. Katie just stares at me. "Let's see if you like this."

I see her leg moving up. She slams her foot on the counter. The force knocks me off my feet. Her beautiful foot is close to me. Her very lightly tanned foot is within distance. I can see her french pedicure on her toes.

"Mmmmm. Not yet. Let's play with that later." she says. She removes her foot off the counter. "Let's try this."

She picks me up off the ground. I go past her stomach, past her breasts, past her neck, past her chin, finally stopped at her mouth. My heart beats at a fast pace. I'm scared of what could happen next. She brings me closer and closer to her pale red lips.

I'm ready for her mouth to open. For me to be dropped into that black cave and then her throat. Instead, she gives me a kiss. A great big kiss. Then another one, then another, then another, andfinally one more. My penis was being pressed up against her lips with each kiss. The excitement caused it to grow.

Katie moved me away from her lips. She looked down to see my erection hanging in the air. She smiles. "Looks like you liked that. Why don't we play some more?"

I'm brought up to her lips again. This time her mouth opens. Oh shit! I'm going to be dropped in again. I know it. But no, instead her tongue sticks out of her mouth. She sticks her tongue out at me. The tip of her tongue met the tip of my penis. 

The very first second her tongue hit my erection, a wave of pleasure ran right through my body. My heart was beating at a frenetic pace. Her tongue started licking up and down against me. I'm breathing heavy now. Her tongue stops licking me. I'm angered that it stopped, but then her lips wrap around my erection. She's gently squeezing her lips, then letting go. It feels so good and I release shortly after.

I'm spent. My body is tired. I feel myself being lowered down onto the counter. I just rest there for a little bit. I smiled a bit. I'm away from my old crappy life. This new life is amazing. Katie tries talking to me, but I don't hear anything because I drift into sleep.

I wake up. I don't know how long I've been asleep. My face is on something soft and smooth. It's black. I hear people talking, but I don't know who they are. Others are laughing. Am I still with Katie? I'm not on her kitchen counter. I get to my feet to see where I am

In front of me, are two decent sized lumps, then past that is Katie's face looking down at me.She says to me, "You're finally awake. You've been asleep for about an hour and a half. I didn't want to leave you."

I'm still a little sleepy. Leave me? Is she going somewhere? "Get ready. Because we're going somewhere. You're gonna love it. It's 5:30 so that gives me enough time to go exercise and you're going to be my partner."

Suddenly, I'm regretting what I said earlier about loving this life.

Chapter 6 by gothamgiantess

I never exercised that much. I did a few sit ups here and there. I'd do 100 sit ups, then rest for 3 months, then start back up again. I was lucky because my metabolism was good. I was chubby but not overweight or obese. I did want to exercise more because I wanted my body to look fitter and muscular. Too bad I was too lazy to exercise.

Now I am going to be involved with exercising but I'm not really going to be exercising. It's going to be more like survival. And the chances of surviving are slim to none. Katie is busy changing into her exercising clothes. She's put me down on her table. Next to me is a giant number 2 pencil. Hmmm a weird time to be thinking about english class. If there is one thing I'll miss, it's english. I loved writing. 

I have to get rid of those thoughts now. My old life is gone. I didn't know what my actions would lead to at the time, but I'm really happy I got caught. Nothing in my life was going right. Even if I die right now, I'll die happy living out my fantasy. I only wish it was Vanessa who shrank me. Then my full fantasy would have been complete.

The bathroom door opens. Katie is done changing. She's wearing a plain grey t-shirt with black track pants and grey running shoes with pink and yellow stripes. Her hairs tied up in a knot. She's wiped the make up off her face. I still think she's pretty without make-up.

"Ok. So I promised Amber you wouldn't be killed. I'm going to do something to you but you have to keep it a secret." Katie says. I shake my head yes to her. "Still not talking huh?"

It's not that I don't want to talk to her. It's just that I can't. I don't know if it's because I'm scared of her or if she excites me so much words cannot come out of my mouth. Katie's the girl I've really liked since Vanessa. I've set my self up for disappointment. Both of these women are too beautiful for me. If Vanessa wasn't my mom's friend, she would have never spoken a word to me.

Katie grabs a gun similar to the one Amber used on me. She tells me," Don't look. I have to do something real quick."

I look away and close my eyes. I hear something that resembles a plastic bag, then there's a very strange sound. I can't understand what the sound is. It's something that I've never heard before. It kinda sounded ike a tiny explosion. Something like those cherrybombs you slam on the ground. I want to look, but Katie would punish me for looking.

"Alright. You can look now." I hear her say. I turn expecting something weird looking. Nothing's changed though. Everything looks the same. I look at my body to see if anything's different about me. Maybe I'm a different size or something else but no. I'm the same me.

I look up at Katie. She's pointing the gun at me. Is she gonna shrink me even smaller? I shield my eyes waiting for the bright blast to hit me. Instead, it's a right light and it's not blinding. Again, there's nothing different about my body or size. "Let's see if it worked." Katie says.

Her hand wraps around my tiny body. I'm lifted into the air, then feel myself being lowered to the ground. She drops me to the ground and I land with a thud. In front of me are Katie's running shoes. I would love it if I could go inside them. I stop that thought because her left foot is raising up into the air. It's getting closer to me. 

Now would be a good time to run, but I don't. I don't do anything. I let my fate happen without resistence. The front of her shoe hits me hard. I'm knocked onto my back. She places the front of her shoe on top of me. There's a little pressure. It's enough to keep me trapped under her. Then I realize that the pressures building up. Oh no! Oh no! She's gonna squish me.

I push away froom her shoe with all the strength I've got. It's useless. I can't move her. She's a hundred times my weight. Her weight is getting too much for me. I know I'm going to burst at any moment now. It's going to happen soon. I'm going to end up as a stain under her running shoe.

There's nothing I can do. I was Katie's friend, but that doesn't matter to her. I close my eyes and ready for my death. I can't breathe anymore. Her weight is crushing the oxygen out of me. Before she squishes me, I escape reality. Escape to some place better.

Vanessa's in front of me. The only clothing she has on is her bra and panties. Her breasts look like they're ready to burst out of her bra. Her face is so stunning. She grabs my head and brings our lips together. After every big kiss, she plants a smaller, gentler one on me. 

"This is the only place I can every love you." She tells me. My heart breaks in two after realizing the truth. 

"It's almost time to go. Before you leave can you do one thing for me?" she asks. I'm silent. Even here I can't speak to her. "I want you to speak to me. Show me you're not afraid to talk to me."

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing. Just a cave full of teeth, a tongue, and saliva. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. Vanessa wipes my tear away. "It's ok. You'll be back. Then when you get back, you can talk to me. Promise me you will."

I shake my head yes. The image of her fades away. She's replaced with the bottom of Katie's shoe. I'm not dead yet. Katie has put all her weight on top of me, but I'm still here. I feel all the pressure begin to lighten up. Her shoe is removed from my body. I see Katie smiling.

"It worked. You won't get squished now." she says. I realize what that red light did to me. It somehow kept my body from being crushed. "Now I can start working out."

Katie kicks her left shoe off. She sits down on the chair next to her. I see her removing her white sock from her foot. She looks at me and asks,"Ready for the ride of your life?"

I'm picked up off the ground. Katie dangles me above her sock. I feel her fingers release my legs. I'm falling in the air. Falling closer and closer to her sock. Only seconds away from being surrounded by a white cotton prison. I fall in. Her sock is soft to the touch.

I look at the opening. I see Katie's face looking down at me. Her face is soon blocked by the sight of her beautiful foot. My heart beats in excitement. I can feel my member growing. This is the greatest day of my life. I've been under the feet of two beautiful goddesses. One of them has pleasured me with her foot. The other is keeping me in her shoe as she exercises.

Katie's toes surround my body. As soon as they touch me, I plant kisses on them. She adjusts her sock to fit right with me in there. My head is under her big toe. My erection is in between her second and third toe. She scrunches her toes. She doesn't do it gently. With my life not in danger anymore, she can do whatever she wanted. 

Everything gets dark around me. I realize that she's put her shoe on. I also realize something else. I was ready for death. I welcomed it. But when it came time for me to actually die, I resisted it. It scared me. I was scared of death. I'm not ready to die. Then Katie takes her first step.

Chapter 6 by gothamgiantess

I never exercised that much. I did a few sit ups here and there. I'd do 100 sit ups, then rest for 3 months, then start back up again. I was lucky because my metabolism was good. I was chubby but not overweight or obese. I did want to exercise more because I wanted my body to look fitter and muscular. Too bad I was too lazy to exercise.

Now I am going to be involved with exercising but I'm not really going to be exercising. It's going to be more like survival. And the chances of surviving are slim to none. Katie is busy changing into her exercising clothes. She's put me down on her table. Next to me is a giant number 2 pencil. Hmmm a weird time to be thinking about english class. If there is one thing I'll miss, it's english. I loved writing. 

I have to get rid of those thoughts now. My old life is gone. I didn't know what my actions would lead to at the time, but I'm really happy I got caught. Nothing in my life was going right. Even if I die right now, I'll die happy living out my fantasy. I only wish it was Vanessa who shrank me. Then my full fantasy would have been complete.

The bathroom door opens. Katie is done changing. She's wearing a plain grey t-shirt with black track pants and grey running shoes with pink and yellow stripes. Her hairs tied up in a knot. She's wiped the make up off her face. I still think she's pretty without make-up.

"Ok. So I promised Amber you wouldn't be killed. I'm going to do something to you but you have to keep it a secret." Katie says. I shake my head yes to her. "Still not talking huh?"

It's not that I don't want to talk to her. It's just that I can't. I don't know if it's because I'm scared of her or if she excites me so much words cannot come out of my mouth. Katie's the girl I've really liked since Vanessa. I've set my self up for disappointment. Both of these women are too beautiful for me. If Vanessa wasn't my mom's friend, she would have never spoken a word to me.

Katie grabs a gun similar to the one Amber used on me. She tells me," Don't look. I have to do something real quick."

I look away and close my eyes. I hear something that resembles a plastic bag, then there's a very strange sound. I can't understand what the sound is. It's something that I've never heard before. It kinda sounded ike a tiny explosion. Something like those cherrybombs you slam on the ground. I want to look, but Katie would punish me for looking.

"Alright. You can look now." I hear her say. I turn expecting something weird looking. Nothing's changed though. Everything looks the same. I look at my body to see if anything's different about me. Maybe I'm a different size or something else but no. I'm the same me.

I look up at Katie. She's pointing the gun at me. Is she gonna shrink me even smaller? I shield my eyes waiting for the bright blast to hit me. Instead, it's a right light and it's not blinding. Again, there's nothing different about my body or size. "Let's see if it worked." Katie says.

Her hand wraps around my tiny body. I'm lifted into the air, then feel myself being lowered to the ground. She drops me to the ground and I land with a thud. In front of me are Katie's running shoes. I would love it if I could go inside them. I stop that thought because her left foot is raising up into the air. It's getting closer to me. 

Now would be a good time to run, but I don't. I don't do anything. I let my fate happen without resistence. The front of her shoe hits me hard. I'm knocked onto my back. She places the front of her shoe on top of me. There's a little pressure. It's enough to keep me trapped under her. Then I realize that the pressures building up. Oh no! Oh no! She's gonna squish me.

I push away froom her shoe with all the strength I've got. It's useless. I can't move her. She's a hundred times my weight. Her weight is getting too much for me. I know I'm going to burst at any moment now. It's going to happen soon. I'm going to end up as a stain under her running shoe.

There's nothing I can do. I was Katie's friend, but that doesn't matter to her. I close my eyes and ready for my death. I can't breathe anymore. Her weight is crushing the oxygen out of me. Before she squishes me, I escape reality. Escape to some place better.

Vanessa's in front of me. The only clothing she has on is her bra and panties. Her breasts look like they're ready to burst out of her bra. Her face is so stunning. She grabs my head and brings our lips together. After every big kiss, she plants a smaller, gentler one on me. 

"This is the only place I can every love you." She tells me. My heart breaks in two after realizing the truth. 

"It's almost time to go. Before you leave can you do one thing for me?" she asks. I'm silent. Even here I can't speak to her. "I want you to speak to me. Show me you're not afraid to talk to me."

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing. Just a cave full of teeth, a tongue, and saliva. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. Vanessa wipes my tear away. "It's ok. You'll be back. Then when you get back, you can talk to me. Promise me you will."

I shake my head yes. The image of her fades away. She's replaced with the bottom of Katie's shoe. I'm not dead yet. Katie has put all her weight on top of me, but I'm still here. I feel all the pressure begin to lighten up. Her shoe is removed from my body. I see Katie smiling.

"It worked. You won't get squished now." she says. I realize what that red light did to me. It somehow kept my body from being crushed. "Now I can start working out."

Katie kicks her left shoe off. She sits down on the chair next to her. I see her removing her white sock from her foot. She looks at me and asks,"Ready for the ride of your life?"

I'm picked up off the ground. Katie dangles me above her sock. I feel her fingers release my legs. I'm falling in the air. Falling closer and closer to her sock. Only seconds away from being surrounded by a white cotton prison. I fall in. Her sock is soft to the touch.

I look at the opening. I see Katie's face looking down at me. Her face is soon blocked by the sight of her beautiful foot. My heart beats in excitement. I can feel my member growing. This is the greatest day of my life. I've been under the feet of two beautiful goddesses. One of them has pleasured me with her foot. The other is keeping me in her shoe as she exercises.

Katie's toes surround my body. As soon as they touch me, I plant kisses on them. She adjusts her sock to fit right with me in there. My head is under her big toe. My erection is in between her second and third toe. She scrunches her toes. She doesn't do it gently. With my life not in danger anymore, she can do whatever she wanted. 

Everything gets dark around me. I realize that she's put her shoe on. I also realize something else. I was ready for death. I welcomed it. But when it came time for me to actually die, I resisted it. It scared me. I was scared of death. I'm not ready to die. Then Katie takes her first step.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2914