Bert The Pervert by gothamgiantess
Summary:

Ms.Diana thought she was tutoring one of her students. Little did she know that her student was trying to live out his fantasy.


Categories: Adventure, Feet, Instant Size Change, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Small Events Universe
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4663 Read: 52314 Published: July 25 2012 Updated: July 30 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This is a story to get my juices flowing. I'm not sure if this will be a short story or if I will continue it later on. I am in the process of thinking of more ideads for my story "Killer Party." Shameless plug, check out my story "Killer Party."

1. Chapter 1 by gothamgiantess

2. Chapter 2 by gothamgiantess

3. Chapter 3 by gothamgiantess

4. Chapter 4 by gothamgiantess

Chapter 1 by gothamgiantess

It was the end of another school day. Students ran to their lockers to get packed up and get home. Custodians, unfortunately, have to stay and clean up after everyone's mess. Most teachers go home for the weekend, but they still have to grade papers and think of assignments. Some teachers, though, have to stay and tutor students.

Some teachers like Ms.Diana. Ms.Diana was a blonde hair, green eyed, and tan skinned woman. She was in her mid-thirties but have never been married. It's not like she couldn't get a man. She was extremely attractive. She always noticed the horny teenage boys checking her out. It was hard not to take a peek at her. She knew so too.

Ms.Diana was a high school science teacher. Like a lot of people intheir thirties, she wondered what went wrong in her life. Now don't get me wrong she liked teaching the next generation. It was just that she was on her way to becoming a high-level scientist. She graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in America.

No company would take her though. She always thought it was because she never made any friends in college. Nobody could put in a good word about her because nobody knew her. Struggling, she took a teaching job to support herself until she could find something better.

Ms.Diana did not want to stay after school but one of her best students, Bert Slevic, asked if she could tutor him. This was a strange request considering the fact that Bert was extremely bright. Bert did not need any kind of tutoring. In fact, he should be the one tutoring students after school. But Bert never seemed to talk to anyone. He was probably friendless. Ms.Diana felt a connection with him.

So Ms.Diana waited at her desk for Bert to come in. She took her black flats off while waiting. She didn't take off her black pantyhose. The fllor was dirty and she didn't want her feet to be. It was fifteen minutes since the bell rang. Bert had not showed up. Ms.Diana was getting anxious. "If he doesn't show up I can leave!" thought Ms.Diana.

Five more minutes passed. She could feel herself having to go to the bathroom. As soon as she started to get off her chair, Bert came walking in. Bert was a white skinned, hazel eyed, black haired teen. He was tall and skinny. It was cliche really. A quiet, unathletic teen who was extremely smart. It would not surprise Ms.Diana if he liked comic books and was a virgin. 

She tried to hide her annoyed face. She found success as Bert did not notice it. "Hi Bert. What did you need help with? I wouldn't think you would need help." she said.

"I'm sorry that I took so long. I had to get something from my locker." Bert said. "I needed help with-" Bert was cut off from finishing his sentence.

"I'm sorry. I have to go use the bathroom. When I get back I can help you with whatever you need help with." And with that she left the classroom.

Chapter 2 by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

Some nice feet action in this chapter.

Bert Slevic was one of the brightest minds at his school. Really though, he was one of the brightest minds in the world. No one knew how smart he was. Bert kept that secret. That was not the only thing he kept secret. Bert was a extreme perv.

No one ever paid attention to him so it was easy to stare at a girls cleavage. Sometimes he would go to the park to catch girls in their skirts. While they were on the top layer of the playground, Bert was n the bottom. He could see their underwear through the many holes on the top layer.

But skirts, underwear, and cleavage wasn't what turned Bert on. It was his fetish. His foot fetish. The one thing he knew how to keep completely secret. He was a wizard at finding angles or positions to where he could secretly take a peek at a girl's feet. Flip flops and flats were his favorite type of foot wear on a girl's feet. Flats made feet mysterious because you can't see toes. The mystery of a girl's toes was the ultimate mystery to him.

When he first walked into Ms.Diana's classroom, the first thing he saw where her flats. His heart jumped out of his chest when he had a full look at her. She was beautiful. He tried not to stare at her but it was hard. Bert knew he had to go full ninja on her.

It was through Ms.Diana that Bert knew he formed a new fetish. Bert would imagine he was shrunk. He would sneak up on a unsuspecting Ms.Diana and jump into her flats as she her feet was out of them. There he would wait until her toes fully engulfed him.

Bert always embraced his highly intelligent brain. His brain is the reason why he came up with the greatest invention ever. It took a long time but eventually he completed it. He started with a watch. And that watch became a shrinking machine. The wearer would place the watch on his or her wrist. Then miniature blades would stab their wrist. From there nanobots smaller then cells would enter the body. The nanobots release safe non-poisonous toxins into the bloodstream. That is how you were shrunk.

It's not the best way to shrink but it was the only way. Bert first tried it out in his room. His mom had just come to say goodnight to him. Bert saw that she was wearing flip flops. If I am gonna shrink, then I can at least try out my fantasy. She left his room.

It was time. Bert pressed the button on his wrist. He felt the little pain in his wrist. It was a weird sensation. It felt like he was floating but his feet were placed firmly on the ground. His room was spinning. He felt like vomiting. Then everything was still and dark.
Of course, the nanobots can only shrink a human body. Clothes and shoes cannot be shrunk with someone. Bert thought he would have to find more ways to shrink. But that can come later. Bert escaped his shirt through his sleeve.

The first thing Bert saw was his bed. It was like a mountain to him now. He couldn't have been more than an inch. This was the greatest exhiliration he could possibly imagine. He was tiny and nude. No one could find him unless they he was right in front of their eyes.

Bert clicked the reverse button and grew back to normal height. He knew his mom was asleep right now. She was a fast sleeper. She keeps her footwear right next to her bed so she can put them on as soon as she wakes up. She also keeps her door cracked just in case she needs to hear outside of her room. Now was the time to act.

Bert didn't put his clothes on. There was no need to. He quietly stepped out of his room, slowly closed his door, and tipy toed over to his mom's bedroom door. The little crack was there as always. Bert clicked the button on his watch.

It felt better shrinking this time. He didn't feel as sick like the first time. As soon as he stopped shrinking he quickly entered his mom's room. It was dark but there was some light from the moon. He didn't need it though. He memorised where his mom kept her footwear.

She kept them on her right because the bathroom was on her right. She didn't like walking barefoot because of dirt and grime. Bert ran over to his mom's flip flops. He jumped right on it. He shoved his face into the rubbery surface. He could smell his mom's scent. It smelt like corn chips and vinegar. His mom wears these pair all the time. 

Bert could feel his penis harden. He was getting an erection. His penis was stabbing at the surface. God he couldn't take it anymore. It was hurting him badly. Bert lifted his crotch up in the air then thrusted it down into his mom's flop. Up and down. Over and over until his white hot, sticky fluid burst out from the tip of his hot penis.

Bert was out of breath. All the energy escaped his body. It was extremely hard to move his body. He wanted to but he couldn't. This was bad because he could hear his mom moving around in her bed.

Bert was possibly shit out of luck. He didn't have the energy to move and his mom was getting off her bed. Bert's mom got off her bed. Never in a million years would she noticed her miniscule son on her flip flops. She placed her feet in the them and her feet engulfed her son.

Bert screamed the loudest he could. There was no hope of his mom hearing him. Her foot got closer and closer to him intil he could feel it on top of him. He waited for her to stand up and crush him into oblivion. But nothing happened.

Nothing happened because Bert was under her arch. He had just enough space to not be crushed by her weight. Bert let out a sigh of relief. That was until his mom started walking.

Her foot went up in the air and down with each step. Each time slamming into Bert. This was the luckiest day of his life. His sperm was holding him into that one spot. It was acting like glue. But his sperm didn't stop his mom's foot from slamming into him.

Finally his mom stopped walking. Bert herad the toilet seat being lifted up. He could feel his mom sitting down. The sounds of urinating filled Bert's ears. He thought this was disgusting. It wasn't all bad though. His mom's soft smelly skin was on top of him.

This felt like heaven to Bert. He did the only thing he wanted to. He began to lick the salty skin of her foot. It tasted amazing to Bert. He just wanted to stay right here for the rest of his life. But all good things come to an end. His mom finished urinating.

The pressure started to get higher and higher. She was standing up. She began to walk. This time it was different. His sperm did not hold him this time. Instead, he was stuck to the sole of his mom's foot.

Each step was torture to Bert. His body was slammed repeatedly into her sandal. If he took anymore if this he might be crushed. He was slammed into her flip flop one last time. Was he dead? He thought.

Nope he felt himself being lifted in the air. His mom was going back to bed. Thank God! I'm safe now. His mom put her blanket over her body. He was cover along with her. It didn't matter though. He had her foot all to himself.

He pushed himself off her foot. He got free. I can do whatever I want to my mother"s beautiful feet. And that's what he did. He humped and kissed and licked the soles of her feet. After that he climbed up to her toes. He kissed and licked each one of them.

******************************

Bert was ready. Ms.Diana went to the bathroom and left her flats under her desk. He walked over to her desk. He sat under it next to her flats. Then, he pressed the button on his watch.

End Notes:

This won't have many chapters. Maybe five at the most.

Chapter 3 by gothamgiantess

Ms.Diana was finished using the restroom. She regreted not having her shoes on. Luckily, she had her pantryhose on. "I can just take these off when I get to my desk." thought Ms.Diana.

It's not a long walk to her classroom. It's quite short. Ms.Diana did not want to tutor Bert. "What the hell does he need tutoring in? I know what I'll do. I'll take a little bit longer getting to the classroom. When I get there I'll tell him that I have some personal problems I have to take care of."

Ms.Diana stood in the hallways for 5 minutes. Then she walked into her classroom. "I'm sorry Bert. I have some perso-"

Bert was gone. Nowhere to be seen. Yes! Ms.Diana did not hesitate to leave. She quickly took her pantyhose off and stuffed them in her purse. She looked under her desk for her flats. She slid her feet into them.

Something was weird though. She felt something in her left flat. It felt like a pebble. Whatever it was, she ignored it. It was time to leave and nothing was going to stop her.

Ms.Diana quickly left the school before anyone could stop to talk to her. She entered her car. She thought to herself, "This pebble kind of feels nice under my foot. It tickles me. I don't think i'm gonna take it out yet."

She started her car. She backed out of the parking lot and left the school. Her car stopped at the red light. She began to play with the pebble. She moved the pebble in between her toes. She scrunched her toes for a little bit. She thought she felt liquid on her foot when she stopped. "I feel sorry for this pebble. My feet have been in those pantyhose all day. They're a little smelly. It's a good thing that pebble's don't have noses."

The light changed to green. Ms.Diana hit the gas pedal. She moved her toes a little and her pebble fell down her foot. She could feel it under her arch. The pebble kept tickling her. Ms.Diana couldn't help herself. She had to giggle.

She finally pulled up to her house. She got out of her car. As she walked, she thought she felt her pebble getting smaller. "It might be nothing. Maybe I just thought it was a little bit bigger." she thought to herslef.

She opened the door to her house and walked in. She placed her purse on the kitchen table. "I guess I can finally pull this pebble out of shoe now." She said to herself.

She took her feet out of her flats. She grabbed her left flat and dropped the pebble in her hand. She broughtt it up to her face. Only the pebble was something else. Her mouth dropped as what she saw.

***********************************

Bert had modified the shrinking watch. Instead of sending nanobots inside his body, they go outside on his body. There the nanobots explode and send out waves that cause whatever is close to shrink rapidly. In this case, it only shrinks who wears the watch.

Bert could shrink with his clothes on now. This makes shrinking quick and easy. He could shrink whenever he wants. He could shrink himself in his classroom if he wanted. All he would have to do is sit in the back or get to class earlier then everyone else.

Bert might start doing that. The hottest cheerleader in school shares class with him. She always wears flip-flops. On a weekly basis, she gets pedicures. Her feet are always well kept. Bert could kiss them anytime he wanted.

Rapid shrinking was not the only modification. Bert could shrink himself more then once. So far, Bert has been able to shrink himself to 1 cm. That has been the lowest so far.

Bert only shrunk himself to 1 inch. It's all he needs for this fantasy. Bert shrunk himself to about six inches first. He wanted to be big enough to step into her flat. Then he shrank himself to 1 inch.

Bert's tiny body was completely inside of Ms.Diana's flats. There was no need for clothes in here. All the wartmth would come from her beautiful foot. Bert stripped completely nude. He discarded his clothes to the ball of her flats. He walked all the way to the front of the flat.

"This is where her toes will smother me." Bart said to himself. "My fantasy is almost complete. There is just one thing missing. I only have to wait a little bit more.

Bert dropped to his knees. He began to kiss the surfaace of the flats. He gave it a little lick. He could taste the sweat from her feet. His penis turned into a throbbing erection. "No. I'm saving this thing for her feet. " Bert thought to himself.

Bert continued to lick and kiss the flat while waiting for Ms.Diana. His erection was close to bursting. It felt like forever waiting for her. Then he could hear foot steps coming. His heart started racing.

He saw pantyhose covered feet from the opening. It was Ms.Diana! She was taking her pantyhose off though. This was good. That means Bert could get closer to her feet. No barrier would be between them.

She began to put her feet in her flat. This was it. Bert was so excited that everything seemed to go in super speed. Her foot covered him. As soon as her foot hit his face his tongue went crazy.

He felt her walking. Each step was painful but erotic. She stopped walking soon after. He could hear the sounds of an engine starting. "She's going home. I can be with her forever." Bert thought.

The car stopped. Ms.Diana started playing around with his body. She scrunched her toes around him. This is when Bert acted. He slid his penis inbetween her toes. The pleasure was heart stopping. He couldn't breathe. He was so excited his heart nearly stopped. His penis was close to bursting.

Then it did. The hot, sticky white fluid covered her two toes and his body. She stopped scrunching her toes. Bert felt her foot moving. As her foot moved, Bert slid down her foot. Right under her arch.

"I'm worn out. Her arch is thesafest place right now. I know. I stayed alive under my mom's arch." Bert thought to himself.

But he was close enough to lick her arch. And that's what Bert did. Ms.Diana's foot started moving a lot. Bert thought he heard her giggling.

The car stopped again.The door opened. Diana stepped out of the car. Bert could feel a lot of pressure building up on him. He had to shrink smaller to survive. Bert pressed the button and shrank to 1 cm.

The steps were a lot better know. He stuck himself to her arch. She couldn't step on him now. He heard the door open. He pushed himself off her arch and grew back to 1 inch.

Diana's foot left him alone in her flat but the flat was high in the air. He could feel himself falling on. He landed on something soft and squishy. When he looked up, he saw the giant face of Ms.Diana.

End Notes:

Next chapter is the last.

Chapter 4 by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

Final chapter.

Ms.Diana stared at the tiny body of Bert for a very long time. She couldn't believe what she was looking at. How could anyone get this small? What was he doing in my flats? Does he have an erection right now? These were questions burning in her mind.

Bert tried speaking to her but all that she could hear was a squeaking noise coming from him. "What? I can't hear you." Diana said.

"PUT ME DOWN ON THE FLOOR!" yelled Bert. He hoped she could hear him. If not, he might have to unshrink hisself in her hand. Bert pointed to the ground at her feet.

"Do you want me to put you on the ground?" Diana asked. Bert shook his head yes. Diana slowly lowered her hand to the floor. When it looked safe enough, Bert jumped off her hand onto the floor.

Bert looked at the sight right in front of him. Diana's two beautiful, tanned barefeet were right in front of him. But now was not the time to worship them. Diana could squish him if he tried anything sexually towards her.

Bert was disappointed. He wanted to play with them more. He pressed the reverse button on his watch. He could feel his body getting bigger. Diana looked at him with a shocked look on her face. It was the same look that she has had since she found him.

Bert was at his normal height and completely nude. His genitals was exposed out in the open. Exposed for Ms.Diana to look at. She could barely keep her eyes off of them. They weren't the biggest. They were pretty average. But the fact that her student was completely nude in front of her was completely distracting.

She could see his penis begin to harden. It got stiffer anf stiffer until it was completely sticking up in the air.Bert didn't even try to hide it. He was letting it hang in the air.

"You probably have a lot of questions." said Bert. Ms.Diana shook her head slowly. "Ok. So what is your first question?" asked Bert.

It took a little bit for her to respond. "How did you get so small?" she finally asked.

"This watch right here." Bert pointed to his wrist. "It lets me shrink to tiny levels and grow back to normal height."

"And how did you make it?"

"Eh. I don't want to give away any details. It's a secret. You have to pay me to find out."

"That doesn't help but alright. Uh, my next question is why were you shrunk in my flat?"

"Depends. If I tell you, will you call the cops or do something bad to me?"

"It depends on your answer."

"I was living out my fantasy."

"Your fantasy?"

"Yeah. I have a major foot fetish and I wanted to be shrunk under a girl's feet." Diana just stares at him. Bert couldn't tell what she was thinking of. It had to be bad, right? He just committed the biggest and strangest act of sexual harrassment ever.

"Um ok. And why did you chose me?" Diana asked.

"You are beautiful. I had a major crush on you ever since I walked in your clasroom." Bert tried his best to lookinnocent. Maybe if he used niceness, she wouldn't be so mad at him. It's a longshot but whatever.

Diana sat in her chair motionless. She was having trouble soaking up all these strange events that just transpired. But, the thought of having a shrunk man sounded appealing to her. She could do whatever she wanted to him.

"Bert?" Diana said.

"Yes?" responded Bert.

"Can you grow?"

"Nope. Only shrink. I'm not into growth. Never thought about making a growing gadget.." 

"Damn!" thought Diana. The idea of growing clouded her mind. "If he could make a growing machine, I could use it to get bigger. And bigger. And bigger. Until the world is under my soles. This feels amazing. I'm not even mad at him. I even feel kind of flattered. I'm letting power go to my head and I don't even have any yet. Yet. He can be my slave."

"Does it hurt?" She ashed. Bert looked at his erection. It was throbbing and uncomfortable.

"A little. Yes." He said.

"Don't worry. I'll make it better." Diana dropped to her knees. She grabbed Bert's erection with her hand. She brought her mouth to the tip. She opened her mouth and stuck his erection in.

Bert almost dropped to the ground due to the pleasure. He was able to find his footing. With each sucking motion, jolts of electricity jumped though his body. He groaned in pleasure. But he could feel his sperm already coming in. This was the first time he had ever had this happen. His penis wasn't ready.

He felt his sperm release itself from his penis. His load filled Diana's mouth. She released her mouth from his member. It was beginning to shrink. Bert dropped to the ground. His body was used up.

He laid there doing nothing. Then he heard Diana bringing her chair over to him. She sat down and propped her feet on his face.The smell was intoxicating. Bert could feel his penis try to get hard again. It was just so painful.

"Looks like you are all used up. I'll wait a moment. But I have to ask you a question." She said.

"What is it?" Bert said. His voice was a little muffled under her feet.

"Do you want to be with me?"

Bert heart started pumping rapidly. "Yes more than anything."

"Good. Then you will be. There is just one thing."

"What is it?"

"You have to be shrunk. That is the only way we will be together."

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave. I'll do anthoing you want. I'll worship your feet.

"I know you will. Oh and you'll have to make more shrinking gadgets. Different stuff besides watches."

"Ok. That's no problem. I already have blueprints and all the materials I need for all my gadgets. They're at my house."

"That's good. I'll let you grab them after this. Shrink yourself again." Bert didn't hesitate to press that button. He shrank right before Ms.Diana's eyes. She cracked a devious smile.

Bert was now one inch under her soles. "Bert. I know you can hear me. I want you to worship my feet. The first of many times to come. Then I'll let you go home and grab what you need."

Bert started to furiously lick her bare soies. The salty taste was like nectar to him. He could feel his penis begin to recet again. The pain was an after thought. This was all about pleasure.

Ms.Diana removed her foot off of him. She placed her toes in front of him. Bert crawled the fastest he could over to them. He was on his knees in front of his teacher's toes. He kissed them like no tomorrow. The kisses were slow, fast, in bunches, one by one, seductive, any way you could think of.

Bert got off of his knees. His erection pointed in the air. It got closer and closer to her toes until the tip was touching her big toes. He rubbed it up and down, left and right. He thrust it back and forth letting the pleasure overtake him. 

M.s Diana thought she could hear moaning come from him. Then she felt a tiny speck of hot fluid jump on her big toe. "He's all done." she thought to herself.

"Such a good boy. Now, unshrink yourself then go home and pack. Don't worry about clothes. You won't be needing them. I took your clothes out from my flat."

She tossed them on top of Bert. He grew under them. Then he got dressped and left.

Ms.Diana could not believe what just happened. One of her students found a way to shrink and now he is going to be her slave. All the things she is going to do to him. But she is really keeping him because he can possibly make her a growth machine. 

She laid down on her couch. She stuck her hand down her underwear. She rubbed herself to the images of crushed men and enslaved people under her feet. She imagined herslef crushing buildings and taking over cities. People bowing down to her. 

She didn't know why she was acting this way. This was not like her. The idea of all of this just overtook her. It was overpowering. Finally she came.

Ms.Diana woke up to the sounds of someone knocking on her door. She passed out from pleasuring herself. She opened the door to see Bert standing outside with his backpack.

"Come in. Get undressed." She said. Bert did just that but he didn't take his backpack off. His supplies were in there. He stripped down to nudity.

"Now shrink. Then give me your watch." Bert obeyed. The tiny watch was in her hands. She picked Bert off the ground.

"Now. Let's go upstairs. You have a lot of work to do. Slave."

End Notes:

Read "Killer Party". You never know who or what might show up.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2888