Accidentally True by Youlooktasy
Summary: A somewhat unpopular highschool freshman who is normally a nice guy secretly fantasizes about shrinking the school hotties to indulge in his various SW fantasies. But what happens when his wish is granted?




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Adventure, Teenager (13-19), Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 14258 Read: 91750 Published: July 18 2012 Updated: August 25 2012
Story Notes:
I decided to explore the often-unseen inverse of what the normal fantasy is. This is my first story on Giantessworld, so please comment and tell me what you think. Enjoy!

1. A Rude Awakening by Youlooktasy

2. A Blonde for Breakfast by Youlooktasy

3. The Fellowship of Tiny Hotties by Youlooktasy

4. An Accidental Taste by Youlooktasy

5. Jenna's Turn by Youlooktasy

6. Footing the Size Bill by Youlooktasy

7. Precautionary Snack by Youlooktasy

8. Small News by Youlooktasy

A Rude Awakening by Youlooktasy
I woke up, blinking as the last vestiges of sleep began to disappear. I turned, and thought about what I had seen the night before in my room. Had it really happened? The miniature, 3-story house which looked disturbingly familiar to last year's HGTV dreamhome I had found the night before was still there. Still in my primal dream state, I remembered the shocking things I had seen inside the house the night before. Silently, I crept up to one of the half-inch mahogany-framed windows, and looked in to make sure I hadn't hallucinated. What I saw made excitement course through my half-asleep body. There, sprawled on the tiny bed, was the hottest girl in the grade, Courtney Cox. Her gorgeous blonde hair hung beside her face, which was practically radiating beauty. Her tight shirt hugged her slim, sexy form. Her denim shorts only came halfway down her thigh, exposing her long legs. She looked how she had looked the previous day at school except for one small detail: She was only 2 inches tall, blonde head to manicured toe.
Ever since I had hit puberty, I had fantasized about having a few of the school hotties shrunken down and completely at my mercy. I know that other guys had a similar fantasy, except they were the tiny ones at the mercy of the women. But I was different. I had never told anyone about this for obvious reasons. Sometimes though, when my mind was consumed by this fantasy, I wished to all manner of sources that it could be true. However, soon after the rational side of me would start throwing around words like immoral, cruel, disgusting, or psycho, and the lustful side of me which had been thinking moments ago about holding a tiny Courtney or Amber in the palm of my hand would back off. Yet the dreams persisted, and somehow, I do not know why, my wishes were answered. Last night, before I went to bed, I saw coming into my room a large miniature house which was about 3 1/2 feet tall, and laying inside in various forms of slumber was every girl from school whom I had gotten several prolonged boners for. It was like a scene out of one of my fantasies. I had subsequently fainted right onto my bed and fell asleep.

I watched as Courtney turned in her sleep a bit, my now-awake brain fully realizing the gravity of the situation. Not only had I unwittingly kidnapped 13 girls in my school and stolen a multi-million dollar house, but had somehow shrunk them down to 1/31 their normal size! The lustful, fantasizing part of me was quickly drowned out by a panicky voice in my head, almost squealing with questions without answers. How did they get like this? Can I get them back to normal size? What will happen when someone realizes they are missing? If I couldn't change them back, what would happen to the girls? As these thoughts threatened to overwhelm my mind, the voice of reason broke through. Why worry about this stuff when the solution is obvious, I thought. If this happened because I wished it to, couldn't I wish it never happened? If I reversed it before the girls woke up, I wouldn't have to worry about any of this stuff. I silently sighed with relief. Then I closed my eyes and wished that the house would go back to wherever it came from, and the girls back to their homes, and then restored to their proper size. However, apparently I hadn't wished with my whole heart (not surprising, given that my lustful side was still in ecstasy that its fantasy had come true). Either that or whoever had granted my first wish was no longer listening or simply didn't care because when I opened my eyes, the 3-story miniature dreamhome was still there. I cursed under my breath lightly. However, even the slightest noises we hear at our size can sound like thunder to something small. So when I looked into Courtney's room, the tiny blonde was wide awake, staring back at me in terror.

It seemed to me as if she was simply paralyzed in shock. Her wide eyes could only see one of mine, which were bigger than her entire upper body. She began to open her mouth as if to scream in fright, but I didn't want her to wake the others. So I quickly plucked her from the small room out into my bedroom, covering her mouth with my finger so that she could not make a sound. I then carried her over to the other side of the room where we couldn't be heard and deposited the tiny blonde girl in the palm of my hand.

By then, the scream had died in Courtney's throat, but her jaw nearly dropped in shock as she took in her surroundings. To her, my bedroom must have seemed like almost all the football fields in the world in size. She then let out a gasp when she turned to look the Olympian-sized figure that was me. This is what it is like to be a god, I thought. Something the tiny girl had seen was apparently making her nervous, as she swept her straight blonde hair out of her face. I followed her eyeline, and was embarrassed at what I saw. Apparently size doesn't mean too much in the matters of sexual attraction, because I had a huge boner. I grinned sheepishly and covered my private area with my other hand. Thank God I had slept with my clothes on! Noticing that I had caught her staring, Courtney fell back onto the soft flesh of my palm, trembling with fright. I almost laughed at how small and helpless she looked in my hand. I could do anything I wanted to her. But I wouldn't. At least not yet anyway. These were still human beings, right?

Realizing that I was probably scaring the shit out of Courtney, I quickly walked over to my nightstand and flattened my palm so that she could walk off. She bolted off my hand so fast; it seemed as if she couldn't get off quick enough. However, she immediately began to run away from my hand. At her normal size, Courtney would have easily outrun me, but at her present diminutive stature, the girl only got halfway across the dresser before my huge arms cut off her escape. She seemed to quiver with fright as I moved my arms away, but the girl also seemed to be speaking. However, being smaller than my pinky, her words were unheard by me. I bent down so that my chin rested on top of the dresser to get a better look the minuscule form of Courtney. Her tiny size had done little to change her status as the most beautiful girl I knew. Then, walking up to my face timidly, she slowly asked "Who are you?" Taken aback by this simple question, I replied in almost a whisper. "You don't recognize me?"

"Not really, considering how tall you are? Seriously though, who are you? Did you do this to me?!"

"Courtney, calm down. It's me Bret. I don't know why you're like this, but you need to take a chill pill right now or you'll wake the others."

"Bret, what did you do to me? I was in my bedroom going to sleep and now I wake up and there is this skyscraper-sized boy looking at me! Don't give me any bullshit about not having anything to do with it!"

"Courtney, I'm telling you the truth! Now just calm down and let me expla-"

"You're telling me to calm down! You're not the girl who a guy who found out a way to make him and his room really big then decided to kidnap her. Let! Me! Go!"
With this Courtney collapsed from yelling and fell to the desk in tears. While she was distracted I slipped my fingers around her attractively thin waist, gingerly picked her up and held the sobbing girl up in front of my face. "You don't get it, do you, Courtney? I didn't grow. You shrank. To the average human being you're no bigger than their pinkie." This fact began to dawn on Courtney as she finished crying. To stress my point, I held her against the pinkie of my free hand. She writhed with fear between my fingers.
"Why did you do this to me Bret? Change me back. Right. The hell. Now!"I didn't know whether or not it would be wise to tell her the truth, so I simply said, speaking softly so as not frighten the girl even more "In case this is still not obvious to you, you wouldn't last five seconds in the normal-sized world and since I am your only hope of getting back to your normal size or even surviving, you should start treating me with a little respect." After all, I thought, if I had less control over resisting my fantasies, a quick opening of the jaws and a loosening of my grip and Courtney would probably find herself sliding down my gullet. You don't cuss at the person who has the power, even if not the will, to do that to you.

I set Courtney back on top of the dresser, and tentatively she asked. "You mean you don't know how this happened to me? Or how to change me back?"

"I'm telling you, last night I came in here and found that building laying there. I didn't know how it got there so I went to investigate. You and a bunch of the other girls from school were there in the bedrooms of the little house. I was so shocked I practically fainted and fell asleep. When you woke up I had just gotten up too." I left out the fact that all the girls present had been repeatedly in my fantasies, which Courtney didn't even know about. "So," she asked with a look that said don’t lie to me, "A house and several girls you know suddenly show up in your bedroom tiny and you don't have anything to do with it. I am not a complete idiot." I realized that she had started to get over the shock of being tiny and I knew enough about women to know that a pissed-off blonde who blamed me for her predicament was not a good thing, even if she was pathetically small. Then again, since it was vaguely my fault, she had every right to. "You know, considering how much some guys would take advantage of this situation, you should be pretty grateful that I haven't right now." Courtney just gave me a glacial stare. Then, she asked "You said there were others from school. Who are they?"

Carefully, I responded "Just Alyssa, Kathleen, Natalie, Madison, Jenna, and some of the girls from 10th grade."

"So from our grade all the girls who sometimes in English you stare at us.

"What, me, uh, no. I never do that!"

"C'mon Bret we all can see you do it. Its ok you think we're hot but you don't have to be such a perv about it. But all the girls you think are hot in our grade. Tell me the truth. You did this to us, but you don't know how to reverse it. You little -" She started as what was pretty much the truth dawned on her. However, as she started ranting I cut her short with a laugh, which must have sounded like a cannon to her. "You're calling me little? You have absolutely no right. At least come up with better word, my tiny girl. However, you're correct on everything except that I didn't shrink you on purpose. It's damn near impossible to explain." I offered my palm to her and she climbed on, seeing she probably had no choice in the matter and it was better than being grabbed. But once on, she moved her right hand into a gesture. I bent down to see her middle finger sticking up. "Given the literal meaning of fuck, Courtney, as attractive you make that option at our current size difference it just doesn't work out." I said with a soft chuckle. Courtney blushed in my palm. So much for innocence, I thought to myself as I carried her back to my bed. "So how did you shrink us anyway? Because I'll bet it's pretty hard to go whoops, I accidentally shrunk you." she asked. I didn't answer. In truth, I didn't really know. Instead, Courtney asked another awkward question. "So have you told anyone about this?"

"Jesus, Courtney, it just happened last night! And even if I were to tell someone, word would get out. You would probably be taken away to some government research facility and experimented on, plus I would probably be arrested. As you pointed out, this looks damn well suspicious. Nobody can know about this except us. No buts, even if something changes you back."

"If they could help-"

"I said no buts."

"What are you going to do with us?"

"Well. I’ll probably start with trying to find out a way to get you out of this mess. Besides that, I don't know." Courtney shut up after that, and we lay there quietly, me on my bed with her in my outstretched palm. Truth be told, now that I had experienced it I realized that I didn't necessarily want her back to her normal size that quickly. As was evident from my boner earlier, I was getting quite turned on by the small and helpless blonde. It didn't help that for years she had been the star of my fantasies. I would make a full effort to getting them back to their normal size, but that was mostly because of a fear that they would get discovered. If I truthfully knew they weren't going to be found, any attempt I made to unshrink them would most likely be half-hearted at best.

As I began to doze off, Courtney spoke nervously, though I could barely hear her. "This is the first time I've slept with a guy."

I stifled a laugh. "Don't worry Courtney. Even if I were that kind of guy who would try to use your helplessness like that against your will I would assume that your predicament prevents that sort of thing from happening in the normal way. Your virginity is safe and sound for now." I felt her relax in the palm of my hand and looked at my watch. It was only 3:00 in the morning! Courtney had already fallen asleep from the exhaustion of her panic attack and I, too, began to feel the pull of slumber at my mind. Thinking it best to have a clear head for the challenge tomorrow, I let it take me into its abyss.
End Notes:
As I said before I am new so any comments/suggestions are more than welcome. Please let me know if you want to see more
A Blonde for Breakfast by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
Enjoy Chapter 2!
When I woke up again, I looked for Courtney and found that she was still sleeping in my right hand. I was tempted to do some small thing to satiate my fantasy; she looked so small and unsuspecting. But the rational side of me told the other side to go fuck itself, so I simply lay there waiting for her to wake up. Thankfully it was a holiday so there was no school today. Eventually, the miniscule blonde hottie in my palm began to stir. She rubbed her eyes and blinked, feeling her unfamiliar surroundings. "Ohh," she groaned, "I had a terrible dream."

"Rise and shine, beautiful. This isn't a dream."
Her response, once her eyes had found the source of the voice, was to panic.
"Courtney", I said, trying to calm her down, "I thought we were through this already."

She began to calm, though for the most part she was still hyperventilating. "Bret," she said once she had stopped hyperventilating too, "Shut up."

I was taken aback by her sharp boldness."Courtney, I thought we talked about this. You do not tell the person who is 30 or so times your size to shut up."

I flattened my palm so she could stand up in it. "Wait, isn't this a weekday? We have to go to school!" she said.

"Nope. Today is some weird holiday that I can't remember the name of. And do you seriously think I'd let you go to school in your, um, state?"

"Why you-. Well, then what do we do?"

"I think we should have breakfast first before we fill the others in, shall we?"

Courtney nodded. "Ok," I said, picking her up. "Since I'm hungry, why don't I have this tasty-looking blonde here!"Her eyes widened in terror as I began to dangle her over my open mouth. I chuckled softly, and set her back down in the palm of my hand, laughing. "Courtney that look on your face was priceless. Did you seriously believe that I was going to eat you?"

"That wasn't funny, Bret. You could have dropped me into your mouth and swallowed me!"

"No offense, but even if I did let go I probably would have spit you out." I said, though seeing how I had nearly given in to my fantasy earlier I was no longer sure if this was true.

"Just don't do anything like that again. I'm hungry so can we go now?"

"First, I need to change my clothes, so either prepare yourself for the sight of your life or look away. I can understand both." Courtney simply covered her eyes in disgust after I placed her on the dresser. I changed into a t-shirt with a shirt pocket and jeans. "Sorry about that Courtney you can look now."Courtney uncovered her eyes, and I gently picked her up and held her by the waist, making sure to not apply too much pressure. "My parents are out on a week-long 25th anniversary trip, but my grandparents are here. They're pretty nice but I still want you to hide in here, got it?" I said, stuffing the girl into my shirt pocket.

"OK, but stop acting like you are the boss of me. I happen to still be a person, you know. A person you won't admit you have a crush on." Courtney said with a slight smirk. Now it was my turn to blush. She curled up inside the pocket, and I walked out of my bedroom.

When I got to the kitchen the cereal was already lying in a neat little row and my grandparents had left a note saying that that they were out golfing and should not be expected back until 2:00. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Courtney, coast is clear. What do you want to eat?" I said as I set her down on the kitchen table.

"I probably can't eat anywhere near as much as a normal-sized person can." she said. I tried to do the ratio in my head what was a good amount of food for the tiny girl, but soon gave up and pulled out a breakfast bar. "Tell me when this looks like the right amount to feed you." I said, slowly breaking it into crumbs. Though they were smaller than water droplets, her eyes followed my hands to see what the current size of the crumb was. When it got to a size that might've offended a mouse, she raised her slender arm and I gave it to her. Then I went to fix myself a bowl of cereal. We ate in silence. However, as I was lifting a spoon full of Cheerios into my mouth, I heard little tiny cries. I swept the room with my eyes for her, but the little blonde was nowhere in sight. I prepared to dump the contents of my spoon into my mouth when I then saw Courtney staring up at me in terror from the spoon. I dropped it to the surface of the table in shock. I had nearly eaten her! "Are you ok, Courtney? You nearly took the one way ticket to MyStomach Central!"

She dug herself out of the mess of spoon and cereal on the table before she started yelling at me. "Well, I'm about the size of an eraser, I just nearly got eaten alive for the second time, the person who did this doesn't know how to turn me back, and I just ruined what is probably my only pair of clothes that will still fit! So yeah, I'm doing great! How about you!" I realized that after her outburst last night she had just been building up for round 2 and I had just witnessed it. I bent my face low to watch her. Courtney curled up into a fetal position and cried. "What did I do to deserve this? What?" You made yourself attractive, I thought. That's what you did. You were the most beautiful girl in the grade. So when the mental roster of girls from my fantasy that I wanted (subconsciously) came up, she was on top of the list. Even now I could hardly take my eyes off her. But I said nothing. I got her another granola bar and broke off a tiny piece, which I offered to her. She didn't take it. I let her get control of herself, and then offered my flat hand. Courtney stepped back on, and I put her back into my shirt pocket. We had both lost our appetites.
End Notes:
Let me know if you want some more. Yet again please review I savor feedback as one would a luscious dessert.
The Fellowship of Tiny Hotties by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
First of all, I would like to apologize for the fact that the last chapter was rather short, but please keep in mind that I am keeping chapters seperate due to events, not length. Also, I would like to clarify if you have not noticed already that my penname is a typo I made when created it. my account that I cannot now change. It is supposed to be Youlooktasty. Anyway, enjoy Chapter 3!
When I returned to my room, it was already 10:50 in the morning. I smacked myself for not realizing that the other girls had probably already woken up. "Courtney, I want you to go in there and see what is going on, but don't say anything about me." I said as I plucked her from my pocket. With my fingernails I pried open the window to the room I had found her in and slid the tiny girl inside. I closed the window and waited for her when she burst open the windows. She actually looked excited. "Well at least you gave me these for shrinking me. I won't have to wear this wet thing anymore!" she said, indicating her milk-soaked clothes. I didn’t know what the heck she was talking about. I followed her pointing with my eyes to a tiny wardrobe no bigger than my index finger, which had in it several of her outfits which I had thought made her look insanely sexy. "Bret", she said.

"Yes, Courtney?"

"Close your eyes."

"Why? Oh, sorry" I said, covering my eyes as she stripped to change. "Don't you dare
peek." She said. I was on the verge of peeking anyway (what could she do about it?), when I heard "Alright, you can look." I was delighted to see that Courtney had donned a skimpy orange spaghetti strap tank top which really accentuated her breasts and Victoria's-Secret-cover body. "May I just say, Courtney, that gorgeous needs a new definition if it is going to be able to describe you."

"Like I haven't heard this from you a million times?" she said, though I caught her blushing a tiny bit.

"True enough, just don't try to make the other girls even more jealous. Just some friendly advice."

"What, now you're telling me that one of the rules of being shrunk is I don't get to look good? You know, considering how un-advantage taking you've been, I'm starting to doubt that you're straight."

"Jeez, Courtney, can't a guy get a girl by being nice nowadays?" I was really taken aback. I was not a fanatical antihomo like most boys my age, but I was still proud of the fact that looking at Courtney created a bulge in my pants. "You want me to take advantage of you, is that it? You want to live up to that naughty reputation you got at school? Well I've got some news for you, Courtney. I haven't been taking advantage of you because I'm a decent guy and I've been resisting the throbbing animal of desire. But if you say to unchain the beast then by all means I will." I said, as I began reaching for her.

"No, Bret, that's not what I meant. Please, whatever it is you're going to do, don't. I'm sorry, please no-" she began in panicked voice as I pinched her by the back of her top and pulled her out of the room. I was seconds away from punishing her, but I realized that I needed her on my side, at least for now. I lay down in bed and placed the squirming blonde on my stomach. "You're lucky I'm feeling apologetic after nearly eating you at breakfast, or who knows what could have happened?" I said calmly, as if there was nothing to worry about. "Now, I want you to go in there and find the other girls. They're probably awake and about by now, with no idea what the fuck is going on because as a precaution before we left I locked all the outside doors and covered all of the windows besides yours. Do not tell them anything about their, ahem, condition. Just convince them to try the front door again, which I will unlock. Do exactly as I say or I may reconsider the mercy I showed a few minutes ago, got it?" Courtney, still shaking in terror, nodded. I picked her up, gentle but firm, and put her back in her room. She left the room to what I presumed was a tiny hallway, and disappeared from view.

What happened in the little house I found out soon enough. My computer said that I had received an e-mail, which I clicked to view. What was in the e-mail shocked and disturbed me. Whoever had sent me the e-mail (the sender adress was obviously a pseudonym) was also the person who had fulfilled my "wish".

The e-mail read: Hello, Bret. I hope you're enjoying the girls, but let me know if you want more of them. Shrinking those sexy little ladies was exhilarating! Anyway, the enclosed link below ought to help you keep an eye on them, so to speak. Toodles! End of message.

I moused over the link below the text and clicked on it. Instantly, my screen was filled with several video feeds. They appeared to be security cameras, placed around the house. I noted, that there were none in the bathrooms, though I still got audio in there. I kicked back and watched the events unfold inside.

The central living room had stone walls, an arched ceiling, and a long couch with several reclining chairs at the ends centered around a false fireplace. Seated in these chairs was an assembly of the hottest girls I knew. Reclining in a finger-sized chair was Alyssa, a petite brunette with perky breasts and a tanned, model-style figure. Not to mention a sexy little round bottom. The only thing keeping her from unseating Jordyn as queen of the hotties was that her use of eyeliner and earrings was anything but attractive and her face was nothing compared to Courtney's. Courtney's smile would make an angel brim with envy. Still, she was hot.

Next to Alyssa was a cute redhead named Jenna. Her features were not that impressive but she had no real deficiencies either for that matter, so she was still a prime target for the guys. Plus she really was a nice girl, and I kind of felt guilty about doing this to her. Leaning on the couch beside Jenna was a blonde called Natalie. She was too thin in my opinion, and the only reason she was here probably was because she was a big deal to the other guys. I personally found her the least attractive of the group. Standing over them all I saw Kathleen, a tall brunette who wore her hair in a ponytail. Kathleen was your attractive-in-a-she-was-really-fit-and looked-great-because-of-it-way kind of girl. The other girls were still asleep, so I listened in to the foursome's conversation.

"Where do you think we are, Jen?" asked Alyssa.

"How the heck am I supposed to know? Whoever the freaks are who kidnapped us, they locked all the doors and I can't see out of the windows." Jenna replied, looking nervous.

"Whoever these people are, I hope they feed us." said Natalie.

"Are you seriously worried about your stomach now, girl? Whoever they are, look at us. We're all 15-year-old girls who the guys go for. We don't remember coming here and the doors are locked. What do you think their first priority is going to be, Natalie?" Alyssa countered ominously.

"Wait, you're not saying.... Oh My God, Oh My God!" Jenna said, panicking as she realized the meaning of the brunette's words.

"Alyssa, you're making this up and this is all just a practical joke, right?"

"What do you think, Natalie, she just bought a multi-million dollar house and locked her and her friends inside just for a joke, is that it?" Kathleen said, finally entering the conversation.

"I don't want to lose my virginity to some sick pervert!" Jenna cried, looking around at every door as if they all hid just that. She began to cower in fear.

"Alyssa! Now look what you did to Jen! If we can all just pull it together we can think of something." Kathleen said trying to restore order and take charge.

"Do you think I like this any more than you do, Kathleen?" Alyssa said. Just then, Courtney entered the room. "What are you doing here?" Alyssa asked suspiciously.

"I heard shouting, and I also thought you'd like to know something I found."

"Well, spit it out Courtney, can't you see we're having a bit of an issue here?" said Kathleen, indicating Jenna's sobbing form.

"Jesus Kathy I just got here!" Courtney said.

"Well Natalie has already taken the role of the dumb blonde so you can stop acting like one!" Alyssa replied.

"I am not!" Natalie called, looking hurt.

"Just shut up, Natalie! Now tell us, whatever it is!" shouted Alyssa, the short brunette advancing upon the Courtney looking quite pissed.

"Just cool your jets, Alyssa. When I woke up, I found a note telling me to find any other girls and go to the front door, and they'll let us out. I for one am going and you better come long, or I get they won't be happy." Courtney finally said. Worried glances were exchanged among the other girls. After what seemed like a long silence, the two brunettes sighed, helped Jenna up and the trio followed Courtney out of the room. Not wanting to be left behind, Natalie ran after them. When they reached the entrance hall, the front door was ajar as promised, though all they could see was darkness. I could hear them argue about it a bit. Still, the girls walked in shortly. When Jenna timidly crossed over the entrance, she was the last to go in. I then promptly sealed the small drawstring bag they had walked into. I closed and relocked the door, and walked away with my bag full of tiny hotties.
End Notes:
I hope you liked it and once again if you want more just let me know
An Accidental Taste by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
Well,here is Chapter 4. He is starting to go over more to his fantasy starting in this one, so gentle/kind viewers consider yourselves warned. Hopefully you still like, so enjoy Chapter 4!
I was still debating in my head where to unload my cargo of girls when I heard faint voices. The girls sounded like they were arguing. I set the bag down on the kitchen table and put my ear to it. "You tricked us into coming in here, didn't you, Courtney? You were the one who said to go the front door! Are you working with these creeps?" This was Alyssa.

"No, I had no idea, I didn't know, Alyssa, I'm sorry." Courtney said, scared out of her mind. I had not told her what I would do when the girls came out.

"You are, aren't you? You probably even like the idea of them banging you, don't you? You slut!" Alyssa screeched.

"Alyssa, take a chill pill!" Kathleen’s voice sounded.

"I agree with Alyssa, Kathleen. This bitch deserves what's coming to her for doing what these perverts tell her to." This was Jenna. Normally, the girls in my grade were not a swearing bunch, but what I was hearing now would make a sailor blush. It sounded as if things were about to get violent, and Courtney was right. I did have a crush on her, and if I was resisting my fantasy I would try to not let harm come to her. So I opened the top of the drawstring bag and reached in. I gently felt around where I had heard her voice from, and then found her and plucked Courtney out. I could only imagine the looks of terror that must surely be on Alyssa and the other's faces. After all, they had just seen the ceiling open up and a giant hand snatch away a panicked Courtney, who was now catching her breath from terror herself on the kitchen table. I decided to make the four girls inside the bag fully aware of their predicament. I reached in and grabbed the closest wriggling form inside the bag, and pulled her out. It was Alyssa. I unceremoniously plopped the squealing brunette on the table. I then sent my hand in for the rest.

Soon I had four tiny teenage beauty queens staring up at me from the table in gaping terror. I realized I had probably overdone the show of force. Jenna was curled up in a fetal position, refusing to even look at me. Natalie and Kathleen had fear etched on their face so clear it was as if it were drawn there by some famous artist. Their terror had practically petrified them. Alyssa, on the other hand, was shaking in fury. The tiny brunette recognized me, I thought. She seemed to be screaming insults, but at my height it sounded like pathetically high-pitched gibberish. Courtney, who had clambered into my palm of her own volition after I started reaching in for the others, obviously could hear Alyssa though. And the insults seemed to be directed at her and me, as Courtney grew continually red in the face. I seized Alyssa in my fingers, wanting so badly to let my fantasies loose on the sexy brunette as punishment for attacking Jordyn, who had done nothing wrong. I was not gentle with her, but I wasn't trying to crush her either. I let her squirm in my grip next to my face a bit, and then opened my mouth real wide right in front of Alyssa. She screamed. "What the fuck have you done to me Bret!" the brunette squealed. "Please don't eat me!" I closed my mouth, but I lifted the other hand containing Courtney up to my face as well. "Courtney, would you please enlighten me as to what our dear Alyssa was saying about us?" Courtney gave Alyssa a you-brought-this-on-yourself-bitch look, and recited a rather nasty diatribe as to how she was a slut, a bitch, and a traitor, etc, which she glared at Alyssa for. This was in addition to some particularly unflattering things about me, which I will not repeat here. "What are you going to do to her?" Courtney asked timidly.

Calmly, I said "That depends on what her response is when you explain to her about our, ah, predicament."

Alyssa, starting to recover her dignity now that I had flattened my hand so she could stand unmolested like Courtney, spoke "And what will you do if you do not like my response, you bastard?"

"Then", I said, smiling an evil grin as I realized my fantasy had staged a coup'de'tat and was now in the driver's seat, "I will be in position already to administer your fate." With that, I opened my mouth once again and this time unleashed my pink tongue, which I then deposited Alyssa on. I tried to fight the gag reflex that would send the brunette sliding down my throat as I pulled the tongue back to rest in my mouth. I left my mouth open wide, so the others could see the trembling form of their friend inside. Courtney gave me a terrified look but said nothing. I nodded to Courtney to begin, trying not to knock Alyssa into a position where I would have no choice but to swallow her alive. My common sense was winning. If I swallowed Alyssa now for no legitimate reason, the other girls would almost assuredly distrust and hate me. Give her a chance. Plus the rational side of me was screaming this is a human being you are contemplating swallowing, you sick psycho! Courtney addressed the other girls and Alyssa, telling them about what had happened, though she still shot me a dirty look (as well as the others) about the fact that it was an "accident" and I had not elaborated further. She omitted the more personal stuff, I was glad to hear, and the part where I had nearly eaten her along with my cereal. Courtney finished, looking back at Alyssa with a look that I read as hope, but I could not discern whether it was hope that Alyssa was going to be okay or that the brunette would be soon swallowed as punishment for insulting her in such a manner. I wasn't that sure if Courtney had that kind of resentment in her. She normally wasn’t very bitchy at school. I could feel Alyssa shake her sexy little body in fear as she lay on my tongue. Finally, all she timidly said was "If you plan to change us back, please don't eat me. I don't want to be a pile of boy shit when that happens." I laughed, but in doing so I accidentally released my gag reflex, causing me to swallow. The girl whom I had decided to spare was now sliding down my throat, kicking and screaming.

I had just swallowed another human being. The thought ran through my head like a bad summer rerun. A living human being, not to mention one whom I had thought of as rather attractive. I had to do something, and really fast. After what was only seconds but seemed like the 4 seasons, my brain finally kicked into gear. I ran to the kitchen and pulled out a small plate and then ran back to the table. I set the plate down and tried to force myself to throw up. Nothing came up. I sat there retching for a full minute before I finally puked onto the plate. I sifted through the contents for the tiny girl, hardly breathing in shock. The other girls had only watched in horror. I could only imagine what it must have seemed like to them. A giant boy holding Alyssa on his tongue, with the thought that he might actually intend to swallow her alive. Then the final grim realization that the struggling bulge in the giant's throat is a friend you have grown up with and you might be next. Realizing seconds later that I was trying to save her, the girls snapped out of their stupor one by one. Kathleen came first, climbing onto the plate to look for Alyssa with surprising boldness. She repeatedly called the brunette's name, while I combed with my massive fingers. Natalie joined her, but did not share Kathleen’s odd lack of fear of my fingers. Jenna did not join in, apparently the shock of being shrunk and seeing her friend nearly (I hoped) get eaten alive was too much for the tiny redhead.

Eventually, our search yielded results. Kathleen uncovered a puke-covered yet thankfully alive Alyssa. I ripped off a tiny piece of a napkin, and offer it to the shuddering girl as a towel. She quickly took it, but gave me a terrified look. The other girls except for Courtney were also giving me the same look, except it was of a withering, angry flavor. "I understand you are pissed." I said. "I accidentally swallowed you. You have every right to be mad, Alyssa, except for one thing. You were the one whose comment made me laugh so much I naturally swallowed. Though I am still sorry. But you have no right to be pissed, especially since I was never going to eat you on purpose anyway." This last part was a lie, I knew, for if the fantasy-craving part of me had still been at the wheel, the same thing would have happened. Except for the whole trying-to-save-her-sexy-ass business. However, Alyssa was off the menu for now. I was not going to eat anybody. Looking around, I realized Courtney was gone. I recalled that in my panic to save Alyssa, I must have dropped her. I freaked. I was not going to lose one of the girls accidentally, especially not her. Then suddenly I felt a squirming sensation in my pants, and looked down. I almost laughed. When I had dropped Courtney, her fall was broken by the open fly of my jeans, which she had then slid into. The tiny blonde was being pressed against my underwear! Thank God I hadn't gone commando. That would have been too awkward. Hell, what was I thinking? This whole thing had as much messed-up awkwardness as Pi has digits. The sexual implications of what was going on was nearly enough for my primal side to resurface. Feeling a tad bit self-conscious doing this in front of the four tiny virgins, I reached into my pants. When my hand emerged, it was holding the two-inch tall form of Courtney. Incredibly, when I put her back in my palm she was laughing, though I feared this might have been because the past few hours had shoved her off her rocker a little. When she returned back to the borderlands of Sanityville, she spoke. "Was I-"

"Yes."

"Did you-?"

"No."

"But did you enjoy it?"

I looked as if caught red-handed. "A bit. Alright, maybe a little bit more than a bit."

She smiled nervously. "I kinda have that affect on guys. Let's not-."

"Yeah."

"Is Alyssa-"

"She's out. She'll live."

I offered the other girls my right palm. "Do you seriously think I will get in your hand after that, Bret?" Alyssa said.

"Do you think you have a choice? Alyssa, you're smarter than this. I'm only being nice because I really am sorry." The brunette sighed and clambered into my palm. The others followed suit except for Natalie, who I had to pick up screaming. I simply ended up stuffing her in my jean pocket. I let Courtney have the place of honor in my shirt pocket, and walked out of the room. If the other girls in the house weren’t up yet they still wouldn't probably be for a while. I had time to kill, and I was getting the beginning of an idea of how to spend it.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it! 5 might be not for a little while sorry but please remember to review as over 50% of my drive for thsi story is you readers!
Jenna's Turn by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
Haven't worked on this story for a little while so thought I go ahead and post Chapter 5 as I will probably be gone from active posting for a while and wanted to post the latest capter first. This one is darker than the first 4 I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Please enjoy though!
Alyssa shivered in the palm of my hand, still covered in my morning cereal. I could feel the tiny brunette’s body shudder, a very slight tickling sensation that raced through the soft flesh of my palm. I still vividly remembered the feeling of her struggling against the insistent pull of my digestive tract. It had been exactly as I had fantasized about, and were it not for my self control I would have had an orgasm right there and left her in there to be literally consumed by desire. My lustful side put on a mental pouty face that I hadn’t let myself eat Alyssa. I had walked into my bedroom a moment ago. The clock read 12:00. Shit! I thought. I only had two more hours before my grandparents got home! However, as soon as that problem came up I thought of an answer. The upstairs of my house my grandparents almost never visited. Plus the girls would be in no danger of being eaten by my dog, a cute little cocker spaniel named Ninja.

But that was for later. Right now I had a “bigger” issue to worry about-the three girls in my palm, plus the struggling form of a fourth I felt in my pants pocket. Courtney wasn’t as much of a problem now, she was starting to wrap her little blonde head around the fact that I was in control here and if she wanted to get back to her normal size it was a good idea to do what I told her to. And I began to worry that I might have maybe traumatized Alyssa, though that did not seem to be the case. But Jenna, Natalie and Kathleen needed to be brought to heel, pardon the pun. I lay down on the bed, and tipped my palm so that the girls had a short plummet onto my stomach. They plopped down safely, though for them it had been a 10-foot fall. Courtney joined them soon after, though I set her down gently. It was quite sexually arousing that they were less than half a foot away from my obelisk-sized (to them) boner. Have you ever heard of the phrase “drunk on power”? Let’s just say it was a good thing I didn’t have a car yet, or my parent’s better pray they would have enough to cover the hospital bill and the damages.

I decided that now was time to “demonstrate” the punishments that I would indulge in should the girls displease me. My rational side was silenced when my two halves agreed that it would provide the girls with an incentive to do things my way “for their own good”. However, my lustful side hoped what I had accidentally shrunk would prove to be a cadre of rulebreakers, given what I had in store for them.

I grabbed out Natalie from my pocket, screaming for me to put her down and as wriggly as a fish in a net, and placed her with the others. I had always considered her somewhat of a bitch. “Alright I put you down, are you happy now?” I said, smiling sarcastically at my tiny collection of hotties. They cowered in fear, Alyssa especially, when my white teeth shown through. “Aww, c’mon! Alyssa I can understand, but for the rest of you am I really that scary? I mean I can only just do pretty much whatever the hell I want to you.” I said. “I just want you to keep in mind that I’m only keeping you to return you to your normal size because I am a nice guy. I don’t want any single person involved in this to have to get hurt.” I said, partially lying.

“Bret, stop it, please! Do you seriously think we want to talk to the person who nearly ATE Alyssa? Just leave us alone!” shouted Kathleen. The brunette gave me a defiant stare, which looked ridiculous considering that I could swallow her in one mouthful without even chewing.

“Kathleen, please be smart about this and just do as you’re told. And right now that is to shut up. If I were you I would listen to what I have to say. Your life may depend on it.” I said. My ears barely registered a sound which I believed to be 5 tiny gulps. “I don’t want any person getting hurt by this. That includes your fellow tinys. Such as,” I said, glaring menacingly at Jenna and Alyssa, “that rather bitchy piece of language you spat at Courtney. Why, I believe you intended to beat the shit out of her!” I said, as my fingers reached protectively for Courtney. She shrieked at my unexpected touch, looking up into my looming face with fear as I lifted her onto my shoulder.

Below on my stomach, Jenna started shouting. “If you’re trying to say it’s me and Alyssa’s fault, you better get your facts straight, asshole! This bitch tricked us, and she always steals the guys at school! I nearly, nearly had David last year to where he would ask me out, and in comes Courtney flipping her hair and her boobs and off he goes getting a boner for this, this slut! You were there, I saw you watching me, you perv! You-“

“Please, Jenna, stop. Don’t piss him off, please!” begged Alyssa.

“Just stop it Bret! How could you do this? I was always nice to you, now unshrink us goddamnit! I know you wouldn’t do this kind of thing lacking a way out! You may get Courtney to be your bitch, but please just STOP! I don’t want be like this please!” Jenna screeched.

I smiled menacingly, and seized Jenna between my index finger and thumb. The struggling redhead looked at me in terror from my grip. “Please, Bret, put her down. Don’t scare her please?” Kathleen called up.

“I’m sorry, Kathy, I can’t hear you from your size. Speak up.” I said, though I was perfectly able to hear her. I looked at Jenna, and said “I thought you all would have got the message after the accident with Alyssa, I wasn’t intending to punish anyone else.” I lied, “But it looks like little Jenna here hasn’t learned her lesson.” Jenna started to whimper. “Please don’t eat me, Bret. I don’t want to die.” she sobbed.

I actually laughed. “Eat you, Jenna? I could never eat someone so beautiful or who had been so nice to me. Especially when almost all the others gathered here wouldn’t give me the time of day at their normal size!” I said, glaring at the assembly on top of my gut. Jenna’s face seemed to lose the I-am-so-fucked look. “No, Jenna, I’m going to, how to put this, reward you. I’m going to let you go where no girl has truly gone before.” With this, I decided that to punish Jenna I was going to let the sweet little redhead girl fulfill the fantasy which she in particular had been for a while the star of. I swept the other girls onto the bed from off my stomach with my free hand, and Courtney soon joined them. I left the room, Jenna still struggling in my fingers. “Oh God, please, no! Not there oh God please not in there!” she cried a she realized the room I was now entering was my bathroom. The outline of what I intended dawned upon her, and she was terrified. “You mentioned that Courtney is a little slut because she always steals the guys, right? Well my reward will let you be the first of them to really get a guy.” I said, taking my jeans half-off.

“No, please Bret, this is so wrong. Please no don’t do this!”

“C’mon Jenna, I’m keeping you girls alive, I’m feeding you, protecting you, trying to get you back to your normal size, for God’s sake! I deserve a little pleasure don’t I?”

“No, Bret don’t do this to me no-“she screamed. I stretched my boxers back to reveal my region in all its naked glory. My primal side smiled in victory as I dropped Jenna onto my genitals. I then quickly pulled my boxers up so any ill-fated attempts to get off my balls that would cause the tiny redhead to plummet to the floor to her probable death would be prevented. I sighed from pleasure right then and there when she started to squirm against my genitals. The feeling of her tiny, warm, sexy body on my balls was nearly pushing me over the brim of sexual ecstasy. I had considering demanding she strip naked as well, but that would have been too cruel in my present state of mind. But my rational side still had an issue with this. “How could you do this to her?” it asked.

My primal side responded. “Oh, so you’re not enjoying this as much as I am? Let me just say one thing: bullshit.”

“Just because you have a fucking point does not mean its right. I’m not leaving her in there!”

“Alright, I’ll let her out soon. But that soon is up to my decision, so stop sticking your goody-two-shoes nose in my pleasure.”

With that the two warring sides of me that had been arguing about how to treat the girls considering my fantasy came to a compromise. I pulled up my pants, but then nearly doubled over in sexual joy. Jenna, now in danger of falling onto the bottom of my underwear and then slipping into a position where she could be sat on because I was standing upright, had climbed atop my boner and was gently holding onto it with the sweet caress of her tiny hands. I resolved that the offense must have to be pretty severe for this kind of thing considering how scared she must be, but would definitely give Jenna the option to “volunteer” for this kind of duty after her session today. I felt her tiny lips on my boner as she began to cry, weeping over her terrible fate. Man, I thought to myself as I shuddered in pleasure. This was going to be an interesting week.
End Notes:
Hoped you liked it! Please review it is always good to have another author's opinion besides my own
Footing the Size Bill by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
This chapter will be omewhat dark as well, but I promise things will look good for some girls at the end of it. Not really a foot person myself, just wanted to experiment a little with the genre that appearently everyone but me with this fetish really buys into.Sorry its been so long since my last post I have been busy as hell. Enjoy chapter 6,courtesy of Youlooktasty!
I left the bathroom with my clothes back on, attempting to conceal any hint of Jenna’s “position” to the tiny teens. The moans of pleasure that were building up inside of me pounded against my sealed lips, demanding release from their oral prison. I slowly opened my bedroom door, hoping to god that Courtney or the others hadn’t decided to wait for me right behind the door so they would be inconveniently crushed when it opened. As I heard no popping of bones or cries of pure agony, I put aside that possibility. However, soon another one confronted me though it was more of the actually-a-reality variety. I realized I had set the other girls on the floor when I left to give Jenna her treat, and I hadn’t done anything to stop them from exploring my room, where they could surely find convenient hiding places. I began to search the room.

However, apparently one of them had had the bright idea to wake up the other 8 girls. When I rounded the corner of my bed and came to the shrunken house, I saw that all twelve tiny teenage girls were in a group in front of it. Most of the sleepy-headed teens were still gaping at the drastic change their size relation to the world had undergone, and didn’t notice me. However, one of the tiny freshmen, Madison, pulled her head away from looking at the giant room. She was a fairly attractive brunette who had harbored a crush on me since 7th Grade, but she was too awkwardly hyper for me to want to return the affection. When she caught sight of me, a boy who to her would have made the Statue of Liberty have a Napoleon Complex, she let out a high pitched scream. 11 other tiny beautiful (for the most part) heads turned in my direction, and Madison’s scream appeared to start a chorus of high-pitched feminine panick. She was the only freshman girl who hadn’t already been “introduced” to me at her current size, the others were sophomores. They all seemed to be understandably terrified, and it looked as if they were going to run. To give them incentive not to, I reached into a crowd of sophomores and plucked out a screaming girl. I took a moment to identify my victim, a shallow blonde named Bridgette, before setting her on the floor in front of my feet. I lifted the sole of my left foot off the ground so only the heel touched the floor, and hung it menacingly over the tiny girl, who was cowering in terror. I spoke to the rest of the girls. “Now, I know you are scared out of your mind and have no idea what the fuck is going on, so your first instinct is that of all humans: to run like hell. Maybe you think some of you can escape me, and you are probably right. However, I am trying to keep you alive, and your chances of surviving are much better with me than they are alone and at the mercy of a world that is a tad bit too big for you right now. I understand though that some of you may not be able to get your sexy little heads around that fact. So I am regrettably forced to give you this ultimatum: Run and Bridgette here becomes a red stain on my bedroom carpet.” I flexed my toes above my tiny victim for emphasis. I stared at my collection of tiny highschool hotties, daring them to move. They didn't.

“Good,” I said, “At least you don’t want anybody hurt now. Now, get in that plastic container.” I indicated a small plastic container lying on my bedroom floor.”And one last thing, same condition with Bridgette if you don’t do as I say.” I saw one girl move. It was Courtney. However, I raised a hand and beckoned her instead over to me. She looked up at me in a mixture of fear and awe. I wasn’t just any god, I realized. I was Hades to these girls, the all-powerful master of life and death, who could crush dreams or make them reality. Courtney huddled next to my other leg, and gave Bridgette a sympathetic look. The rest of the girls didn't budge. "Ah, well." I said, "I guess you don't care about Bridgette anyway". I started to lower my foot. "Goddamn it you bitches, do what he wants!" Bridgette screamed. "Do you want me to get crushed?" A few of the girls started to edge forward, but not enough. I raised my foot high above Bridgette, who was a terrified wreck. And then I brought it down, hard. I had closed my eyes, as foot-crushing was not normally a part of my fantasy and thus I could only be sickened by the act. However, I did not feel a miniscule teen being crushed beneath my foot, nor the resulting sound of tiny bones being turned to mush. I opened my eyes, and realized I had stopped myself. My foot was hovering over the tiny girl, who was paralyzed with relief. I didn't want to kill Bridgette this way, but I realized I needed to make the others believe I had so they would know I could and would punish any resistance. I lowered my foot down onto her, making it seem like I was slowly crushing her. But I made sure to shift my weight to the foot that was not supposed to be crushing the life out of a helpless shrunken girl. Bridgette was not dead, merely trapped against the smooth, soft flesh of my smelly sole.

I hoped the girls would buy it, since as far as I knew I hadn't shrunk any rocket scientists. But Bridgette played her own part in making it real, screaming and crying for me to "please, Bret, don't kill me! What did I ever do to you?". Courtney screamed as well, as even from where she was all she could see was my monstrous foot descending upon my tiny victim. "Now," I said, working my the little girl under my foot into the most comfortable position, "Get in the container. Bridgette was lucky. I made it quick for her compared to what's in store for the next person if you don't get in that container." I snapped my fingers, and several tiny sophomores ran straight into the plastic container. It was Amber, Claire, Alexis, and Victoria. I chuckled to myself at the coincidence that the group had one representative of each common female hair color: brunette, dark, redhead, and blonde. Madison and the rest of the freshmen in the group joined them. Now only Ashley, a sophomore with nice round breasts, flowing dark hair, and a taste for not too revealing but extremely tight clothes, remained. "If you think I'm dumb enough to get in that container without knowing what you're going to do to us, Bret, then you have a pretty fucked-up opinion of how smart I am." she said, with the exact mixture of boldness and fear that I had come to see as her norm.

"I think you are making a big mistake, Ashley, unless you want to end up like poor Bridgette. Would you like to see what she just went through yourself?"

"You killed her, not me, and I want some goddamn answers right now!"

"I would have told you, bitch, with patience, but appearently bad things come to those who don't wait." I picked her up from the floor and flicked her terrified form into my mouth. There was a collective scream from the other girls. Ashley struggled mightily against my powerful tongue, but to no avail. I swished the poor girl around in my mouth for nearly a minute, enjoying her taste. Have you ever let a perfect square of chocolate melt due to body heat inside your mouth? That was what I tasted as my tongue rolled the helpless girl around in my mouth. However, as she started to weaken I realized it would not be long before she lost all her strength and simply slipped down my waiting throat. I leaned my mouth over the bin, and spit Ashley out amongst the rest of the girls. "Be thankful I wasn't in a killing mood after Bridgette, because I never got to finish breakfast. If you're lucky, I might let you wash the saliva off later. Maybe in a glass of water for dinner." I said menacingly.

I then poked some air holes and sealed the lid on the plastic container the rest of the tiny teens were in. I hesitated before lifting my foot up to remove Bridgette. She had been practically massaging my foot, and it had felt great. Note to self: Before you unshrink the girls, make sure to get another foot massage. I relented, and thanked the poor girl for her troubles by stroking her hot body with my other index finger. She sighed at the gentleness of my touch, a stark contrast to the utter brute force I had acted with earlier. I put her in my pocket, along with Courtney, who now trembled like the others. Before I did, I took a moment to admire her beautiful, tiny form in the palm of my hand. "You spared her?" Courtney asked, shocked seeing Bridgette still in one piece.

"Yes, my dear tiny, I don't want to kill any of you unless you give me serious reason to. You girls just needed some....incentive, is all."

"You were going to kill her."

"As much as I was going to kill Alyssa."

"But you nearly did." Courtney then realized that one of my "near victims" was still unaccounted for. "Where's Jenna?"

"She's in a relatively safe place. She probably doesn't like being there too much though, but stop asking Courtney, or I might let you join her." The tiny blonde in my hand paled. "Don't worry, you'll probably see her again." This appeared to do nothing to reassure her. I moved her next to my lips, and suprised myself with my next action. I gave the Courtney a light kiss, an oral embrace from a god to her. Faintly I could feel her tiny lips return the favor. Shortly though, I pulled away. She was suprised, but said nothing. I could see it in her eyes she had enjoyed it. I was shocked myself. True, Courtney was a goddess in her own right, but I wasn't sure about this. I decided to put my feelings about the tiny girl aside, and put her in the pocket with Bridgette.

I was carrying the house and the girl's container upstairs to their new home, when the I heard the the telltale sound of an opening garage door. Very soon, this was followed by an even more worrysome noise. On the landing to the second floor was the ominous sound of footfalls. Someone else was home, and they were going to find me right in the open with the shrunken girls.
End Notes:
First of all, I would like to apologize for not posting an update in quite some time, but I have been working on a rather lenghty one for Taste of Pleasure alongside this one, which will (hopefully) be posted this week. Once more, comments and suggestions conviently able to be placed in a review are infinitley appreciated. Those concerning my first foray into the world of M/f foot fetish would be good if you want to see more of that in some later chapters. And (spoiler alert!) I am currently trying to work some F/f or maybe even F/m into the story, any ideas are welcome.
Precautionary Snack by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
Sorry this chapter will be kind of short. Today I was planning to finish a long new segment for The Taste of Pleasure but this chapter just poured out of me. Again I apologize for it's lenghth but some interesting shit does happen so I hope you enjoy Chapter 7!
I panicked right then and there. I was going to be found holding a container with a bunch of tiny girls no doubt soon to be entering the police's missing list, and a shrunken house worth more than everything I had ever owned and then some. I wondered what my probable jail cell would look like. I technically only be sent to juvie until I came of age, but then a cramped, cold, and dismal prison cell would certainly be waiting for me. I regretfully realized my only other option would be to get rid of the evidence.

I quickly tossed the house in a garbage can in the room. I then looked with sadness at the tiny teens in the container. They had heard the footsteps as well, and some of the smarter ones like Kathleen had already followed my same train of thought. She looked at me with absolute horror as she knew what I was about to do. I didn't blame her. I could see her screaming at the other girls to back away from the edge of the container, but I was sure inside she realized it was pointless. I popped the lid off of the container. "Don't do this Bret! We can work this out or they might not notice! Don't kill all of us to save your hide please!" Kathleen screamed up at me. I realized most of the other girls hadn't realized what was going on, but at the sound of "don't kill us" the shrunken crowd turned and ran to the other side of the container.

"I'm so...so..sorry. I don't want to do this. I never killed Bridgette I'm sorry, I just can't let this happen to me." I tilted the container so that soon the girls would fall over the rim and into my waiting mouth. There was much screaming as they desperately fought for handholds. I began to tap the container, knocking them loose.

Amber elbowed Natalie off the rim to get to a better grip, and the tiny blonde plummeted screaming into my mouth. I heard a barely audible cry of "You bitch!" emanate from her before I closed my mouth and righted the container. My burden of guilt over what I was doing lightened since the first to be eaten was a girl whom I had never really cared about. I could feel her try to stand up in my mouth. Her heels poked my tongue, which was annoying. I rolled my tongue, and she fell back on her ass, which had been pretty sexy before she had been shrunk. I tasted her, swishing my tongue over Natalie's tiny body as I continued to swish her around my mouth. I then suddenly pressed her against the roof of my mouth. Her struggles vibrated through the rest of my jaw. I realized sickeningly that I was enjoying this immensely. I tried to regain control of myself, and the sound of the footsteps approaching the top of the stairs merely reinforced the point that it was time for me to send poor Natalie to my stomach. I tilted my head back, and swallowed. When I opened my mouth again the little blonde was nowhere to be seen. I heard a tiny scream come from the back of my throat. The remaining girls shuddered at Natalie's fate and I did so as well.

I was repulsed by what I had done, but it had to happen. I began grimly contemplating who would join the poor girl in my stomach. I reached my hand in, but I could barely bring myself to choose. It was tempting to eat Amber next since it was her fault Natalie was first. The other girls shied away from my hand as I reached for the shrunken brunette. As my fingers began to close around her, however, the door opened.

I whirled around expecting to see someone and be caught in the act, but where there should have been a person there was merely empty air. I looked down and yelled in surprise, dropping the container. My dog bounded into the room, her tail wagging eagerly. I broke down, getting on my knees with my hands (one of which still held a struggling Amber) in the air. I was not totally fucked. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Ninja was eyeing the girls hungrily. They had survived the fall unhurt being so light due to their size, but now they were scattered on the floor, ready to become dog treats. I realized what my dog was going to do, and flung myself on the floor in between them and Ninja. My dog gave me a queer look, then began to sniff the air. Then, she stooped, her nose pointed directly at my dick. Oh shit, I thought, she can smell Jenna. I was unsure what to do when a voice called from downstairs. Ninja turned and bounded down the stairs completely forgetting me and the girls. My grandparents were home. I visibly relaxed, and breathed a sigh of relief. I heard sobbing and felt the impact of tiny water droplets in my hand. In my hand Amber was a wreck. "Holy Shit, you probably think I am still going to eat you." I said, trying to look apologetic. "Well, Amber, I've got some good news: no one is getting eaten." She stared blankly and simply hung her head, realizing her fate was literally in my hands. I dropped her from a few inches off the ground, and a couple girls ran over to her. It was Claire, Kathleen, and Alyssa. Kathleen just stared at me. "Oh My God." she said.

"Yes?" I replied, sarcastically.

"Just shut up, you selfish, stuck-up murderer!"

If looks could kill, Kathleen/David would have vaporized me/Goliath right then. "Selfish and stuck-up, I heartily can confess to right now. Murderer? I believe that's a title given to people who kill fellow human beings. And seeing as it says nowhere that a human can be as small as you, I don't think that applies here." There. I had said it.

"Bret, just do what you did with Alyssa, and spit her out!" Kathleen exclaimed.

"I would, Kathleen, because even among nonhumans you know I can normally barely hurt a fly," While I was speaking, my stomach let out a loud gurgle, "but as you just heard I think that may be a tad bit too late."

So far Alyssa had said nothing at this point. But the tiny brunette started sobbing. I realized I had just consumed her friend like you would consume candy, except the candy isn't aware it's being eaten alive. I felt a little guilty, and averted my eyes from the sobbing shrunken girl. However, out of the corner of my eye I saw Kathleen moving slowly towards the open doorway to downstairs. I spun around and picked her up gently. "Don't you EVER try to sneak away again. I'm not saying I will kill you at all, but I am saying that being 2 inches tall in the normal-sized world makes your chances of survival just about, well, zero. Keep that in mind, Kathleen." I set her back down, and she ran her fingers through her silky brown hair nervously.

I rounded up the other girls on the floor. They made a rather crowed group in palm of my hand. I fished the house out of the trash; fortunately it was neither damaged nor smelly. "Home sweet home." I said, gently depositing the tiny teens in front of the house. The girls were unsure whether to enter, since they certainly didn't trust me. But the promise of a clean room to themselves that was their size without my giant, looming presence constantly reminding them of their terrible predicament was too good to ignore. The girls rushed in, as if they couldn't get out of the world that was too big for them fast enough. I locked the 3-inch front door once again. ""I'll get some take-out for dinner." I called teasingly. I picked up the house with the girls in it and put it in a closet on the far end of the room, admiring my handiwork in that one had to look for it even when they opened the closet. As I closed the closet door, a moan of pleasure escaped my lips. Jenna was curling up on my dick, reminding me of her presence. I walked downstairs intent that I still had three girls with me. Courtney was in for a treat.
End Notes:
Once again reviews are insanely appreciated, I want to know your opinions about the direction this story seems to be going. And that new chapter for Taste of Pleasure is coming soon so please keep an eye out for that!
Small News by Youlooktasy
Author's Notes:
This is the last chapter before the first day wrap-up, and I also thought Courtney and Bret needed another scene together considering that their relationship is an important plot feature to me. Please enjoy Chapter 8!
The feeling of what I had done washed over me. I had eaten another human being. A living, breathing, human being. Not to mention a sexy teenage girl who had had most of the jocks in the grade lining up to fuck her in Senior year. And the strange thing was I didn't feel too bad about it. Sure I was going to be a little nicer to the other girls from now on, but I hadn't even tried to hack her back up like I had Alyssa. Maybe it was because frankly, it's hard to see someone their size like a human being.

Suddenly, the most awkward noise considering my current train of thought came out of my mouth: I belched. I covered the maw that had sealed Natalie's fate with my hand, hoping no one had heard. I breathed a sigh of relief as I cleared the stairwell. I wanted to make a quick check with the camera feed from the e-mail, so I began to walk across the house to my room. While I did, I pondered an odd fact. I should not have been able to swallow a 2-inch tall girl whole and alive. That was simply too big for me to not have to chew her. And Alyssa and Ashley should have been too big for me to toy around with them in mouth. I decided to investigate as I entered my room. As my PC booted up, I fished Bridgette out of my pocket. She struggled in my hand, scared and unsure as to what I was about to do. "Sorry I took you from your nice and cozy place in my pocket, but I need to check something." She shook with terror as I placed her on the desk. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked timidly.

"Just try to make sense of something." I said. I got a ruler out of the desk, and stood it up vertically on the desk against Bridgette. "Stand still, goddamn it!" I cursed. She obliged, whimpering. What I saw made me gasp. There was no way I couldn't have noticed this before. And I distinctly remembered comparing Courtney to my pinky finger that morning, which was two inches long and the same size as her. Now, however, as I held the ruler against Bridgette's trembling, sexy body, I saw something had changed. The tiny girl put a hand where her blonde hair touched the ruler and turned around. After she read the number, she began to shake with fear even more. I couldn't blame her. She had somehow gone from 1/32 her normal height to 1/64 of her height before she was shrunk! The tiny teens were now an easily-swallowable inch tall. I was temporarily worried that the shrunken house might no longer be usable being no longer to the right scale, but the images from the security cameras as they came up disproved that. It had shrunk as well. I realized it might not be in my best interest to have the girls know about the cameras, so I unceremoniously shoved Bridgette back into my pocket. Then I checked the video feeds. Most of the girls were huddled in their bedrooms, the day's ordeal of being shrunk making their tiny bodies crave sleep as if it were the Holy Grail. I saw a few huddled in small groups of 2 or 3, but there was nothing intriguing that they were saying. Having a really hot girl call you several exquisitely unpleasant things got old real quick, even if they were pathetically small. I closed down the feeds, locked the computer and left the room.

The 3 o'clock news was blaring on the television. I settled down to watch, and gently felt for Courtney in my other pocket. Once I'd found the tiny blonde, my fingers closed around her slim form. She didn't struggle; in fact she was relaxing in my soft grip. I set her down on my stomach, and noticed that she too had been shrunk another inch. "Where are Natalie and the others?" she asked nervously, her hands running through her beautiful hair. I sighed with relief, realizing she didn't know about my snack earlier. And I was going to keep it that way. "Maybe I want you alone, all to myself?" I said, chuckling.

"What, to have me all alone so you can eat me without the others seeing?"

"Courtney, I could eat you in front of them and they couldn't do a thing. But c'mon, do you really think I would eat such a beautiful girl?"

Courtney blushed, and a small smile appeared on her face. "Well then why don't you unshrink me, so you won't be tempted?"

"I told you, my shrunken little girl, I can't. I'm still trying to figure out how you all got shrunk in the first place."

"Wait, then why were you not freaked when you found us if you weren't the one who shrunk us?"

Because what happened to you is something I've always dreamed about, I thought darkly. But I didn't say that, as to do so would be to shoot myself in the foot as far as any hope of having a relationship with Courtney. "I saw you right before I went to bed, but I kinda though you were just some hallucination and the shock must have worn off while I slept."

"Well please try to unshrink me. Being tiny sucks." she pouted.

"I'm working on it. But Courtney, I have to admit the idea of keeping a sexy little shrunken freshman girl all for myself has crossed my mind." The tiny girl stared at me with fresh horror. However, I gently picked her up and spread my palm. She lay in it, trusting I wouldn't hurt her despite this new revelation. I stroked her softly, and soothingly said, "I'm sorry, Courtney, I was just kidding." She nodded. I realized that was partly a lie, I HAD been considering it.

Suddenly the tiny girl in my hand spoke, "This is so wrong."

"Tell me about it." I said sarcastically. If only she knew how wrong.

"No, Bret, it's just I've been in your hand a lot, and I remember it being...smaller. It's like it's grown."

"Or you've shrunk." I said ominously.

"I've what?!" She said, standing up.

"Oops, sorry, I forgot to mention that. You know how I said I have no idea how you were shrunk? Well it seems you were shrunk again. You remember when I said you were two inches tall?"

"Yeah. Whoa, hold on. What do you mean, I WAS two inches tall?"

"I told you, you've somehow been shrunk again. You're only approximately only one inch tall now." Courtney fell back on her ass in surprise so quickly it was almost comedic. "But how? I didn't feel a thing." She said, still lying sprawled in my palm.

"All I know is that that's one more inch of danger I have to protect you from." I said. And I meant it. I may not have wanted to unshrink Courtney, but I as I had said before no one but me could lay a hand on the tiny girl.

Courtney tried to relax in my hand, but I could tell she was having a hard time. Being two inches tall had been bad enough, where you could get stepped on or crushed. But losing half of that height to where you could be eaten alive, and were at the mercy of the normal-sized world, I realized, was absolutely terrifying. We both watched the news in silence.


Suddenly, I heard a tiny yelp from my hand. "What?" I asked, looking at the TV. The newscast cut to a reporter standing in front of a rather nice-looking private home with crime scene tap around it. I could feel Courtney shaking in my hand. "That's my house." she said. I turned my full attention to the TV. This was one news broadcast I didn't want to miss. "This is the home of Courtney Cox, one of 12 local highschool girls found inexplicably missing this morning." the reporter began, "Police reports say her parents came up to her room to find the girl and most of her clothing gone. A runaway case was originally filed, but no note was left and the missing girl's cell phone was still there. When questioned, her parents said they had called all the places she would go. They have no idea as to her whereabouts." There was a quick shot of Courtney from last year's school yearbook, still as sexy as ever. "As I said before," the reporter continued, "she is one of twelve girls, all 15-16 years old, who disappeared this morning under practically the same circumstances." There were several rapid close-ups one after the other of the girls. I gulped nervously when Natalie's face appeared onscreen, but Courtney fortunately didn't seem to notice. "The local authorities are investigating this as a mass kidnapping, but there has been no ransom demand." They cut to a shot of Jenna's parents begging for their daughter, and I felt a momentary twinge of sympathy for the tiny redhead on my dick. "There is a $500 reward concerning any information about the disappearance of these girls. Please contact your local police station immediately if you see them." The news cut back to the anchors, who started going on about how tragic it was. I turned the TV off. "Shit." I said. Now everyone knew they were missing.

"Why don't you call them, get the reward, and let the police figure out what to do with us?" The tiny blonde in my palm asked. I knew very well why. There were two reasons, the first of which being that I didn't want to give up my fantasy even now. And two, even if I did hand the girls over, I would be royally fucked with legal charges. I simply said, "And you want to spend the rest of your life with a scientist sticking a needle all over your little body to see how you shrunk if they can't find a way to unshrink you?" Courtney curled up in my hand, horrified by the thought.

"I figured you'd see that my way." I said. "C'mon, let's get some dinner before I reconsider not using shrunken freshmen girls as food." I picked her up and placed her on my shoulder. I knew I probably shouldn't be screaming the fact that I shrunk the girls from the news and had them with me to the world, but the only other people at home were probably watching golf in their room. I warmed up some pizza, and gave Courtney a piece of pepperoni. She eyed the meat that was the size her body nervously, but eventually her thin stomach demanded she eat it. When she finished, I put her back in my pocket. I took off several pieces from the remaining pizza slices for the rest of the shrunken teens and headed back upstairs. I heard my Grandmother call my name, but fortunately none of the tiny girls were visible. "You had dinner already?"

"I was hungry, okay?"

"Fine, we're going out so get in bed by midnight." Yeah right, I thought.

"Sure, bye."

With that she left, and I went upstairs.

"Knock, knock." I said, opening the door to the shrunken house once I was up there, "Pizza delivery." There was no answer. I sighed. "If one of you tinies don't come right now to get the food, I'll take someone myself for some late-night entertainment. A little something you'd call dinner and a show." I said, impatience creeping into my voice. I saw Claire timidly come to the door, her speck-sized eyes having a look that said: Please don't eat me. Suddenly, I picked her up, and cradled the tiny dark-haired girl in my hands. She shouted, but it was too high-pitched for me to understand it. She slowly realized I was not doing anything, simply watching her thrash about in my hand. Though I had probably already done it a hundred times that day, the feeling of power that came from holding this tiny girl helplessly in my hand was intoxicating. Gently, I slowly lowered my hand back down to the ground. I let Claire go, and she ran off with the food into the house, apparently surprised I hadn't eaten her. I left the upstairs, and fatefully forgot to lock the door.
End Notes:
I hope you liked it. Once more, reviews/suggestions are the greatest invention of man to a writer. I personally do not think too highly of my character relationhsip abilities and wouldn't at all mind your opinion on how I did. Next few chapter may be a while, but that's only because I want to make it worth reading
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2870