- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I decided to explore the often-unseen inverse of what the normal fantasy is. This is my first story on Giantessworld, so please comment and tell me what you think. Enjoy!
I woke up, blinking as the last vestiges of sleep began to disappear. I turned, and thought about what I had seen the night before in my room. Had it really happened? The miniature, 3-story house which looked disturbingly familiar to last year's HGTV dreamhome I had found the night before was still there. Still in my primal dream state, I remembered the shocking things I had seen inside the house the night before. Silently, I crept up to one of the half-inch mahogany-framed windows, and looked in to make sure I hadn't hallucinated. What I saw made excitement course through my half-asleep body. There, sprawled on the tiny bed, was the hottest girl in the grade, Courtney Cox. Her gorgeous blonde hair hung beside her face, which was practically radiating beauty. Her tight shirt hugged her slim, sexy form. Her denim shorts only came halfway down her thigh, exposing her long legs. She looked how she had looked the previous day at school except for one small detail: She was only 2 inches tall, blonde head to manicured toe.
Ever since I had hit puberty, I had fantasized about having a few of the school hotties shrunken down and completely at my mercy. I know that other guys had a similar fantasy, except they were the tiny ones at the mercy of the women. But I was different. I had never told anyone about this for obvious reasons. Sometimes though, when my mind was consumed by this fantasy, I wished to all manner of sources that it could be true. However, soon after the rational side of me would start throwing around words like immoral, cruel, disgusting, or psycho, and the lustful side of me which had been thinking moments ago about holding a tiny Courtney or Amber in the palm of my hand would back off. Yet the dreams persisted, and somehow, I do not know why, my wishes were answered. Last night, before I went to bed, I saw coming into my room a large miniature house which was about 3 1/2 feet tall, and laying inside in various forms of slumber was every girl from school whom I had gotten several prolonged boners for. It was like a scene out of one of my fantasies. I had subsequently fainted right onto my bed and fell asleep.

I watched as Courtney turned in her sleep a bit, my now-awake brain fully realizing the gravity of the situation. Not only had I unwittingly kidnapped 13 girls in my school and stolen a multi-million dollar house, but had somehow shrunk them down to 1/31 their normal size! The lustful, fantasizing part of me was quickly drowned out by a panicky voice in my head, almost squealing with questions without answers. How did they get like this? Can I get them back to normal size? What will happen when someone realizes they are missing? If I couldn't change them back, what would happen to the girls? As these thoughts threatened to overwhelm my mind, the voice of reason broke through. Why worry about this stuff when the solution is obvious, I thought. If this happened because I wished it to, couldn't I wish it never happened? If I reversed it before the girls woke up, I wouldn't have to worry about any of this stuff. I silently sighed with relief. Then I closed my eyes and wished that the house would go back to wherever it came from, and the girls back to their homes, and then restored to their proper size. However, apparently I hadn't wished with my whole heart (not surprising, given that my lustful side was still in ecstasy that its fantasy had come true). Either that or whoever had granted my first wish was no longer listening or simply didn't care because when I opened my eyes, the 3-story miniature dreamhome was still there. I cursed under my breath lightly. However, even the slightest noises we hear at our size can sound like thunder to something small. So when I looked into Courtney's room, the tiny blonde was wide awake, staring back at me in terror.

It seemed to me as if she was simply paralyzed in shock. Her wide eyes could only see one of mine, which were bigger than her entire upper body. She began to open her mouth as if to scream in fright, but I didn't want her to wake the others. So I quickly plucked her from the small room out into my bedroom, covering her mouth with my finger so that she could not make a sound. I then carried her over to the other side of the room where we couldn't be heard and deposited the tiny blonde girl in the palm of my hand.

By then, the scream had died in Courtney's throat, but her jaw nearly dropped in shock as she took in her surroundings. To her, my bedroom must have seemed like almost all the football fields in the world in size. She then let out a gasp when she turned to look the Olympian-sized figure that was me. This is what it is like to be a god, I thought. Something the tiny girl had seen was apparently making her nervous, as she swept her straight blonde hair out of her face. I followed her eyeline, and was embarrassed at what I saw. Apparently size doesn't mean too much in the matters of sexual attraction, because I had a huge boner. I grinned sheepishly and covered my private area with my other hand. Thank God I had slept with my clothes on! Noticing that I had caught her staring, Courtney fell back onto the soft flesh of my palm, trembling with fright. I almost laughed at how small and helpless she looked in my hand. I could do anything I wanted to her. But I wouldn't. At least not yet anyway. These were still human beings, right?

Realizing that I was probably scaring the shit out of Courtney, I quickly walked over to my nightstand and flattened my palm so that she could walk off. She bolted off my hand so fast; it seemed as if she couldn't get off quick enough. However, she immediately began to run away from my hand. At her normal size, Courtney would have easily outrun me, but at her present diminutive stature, the girl only got halfway across the dresser before my huge arms cut off her escape. She seemed to quiver with fright as I moved my arms away, but the girl also seemed to be speaking. However, being smaller than my pinky, her words were unheard by me. I bent down so that my chin rested on top of the dresser to get a better look the minuscule form of Courtney. Her tiny size had done little to change her status as the most beautiful girl I knew. Then, walking up to my face timidly, she slowly asked "Who are you?" Taken aback by this simple question, I replied in almost a whisper. "You don't recognize me?"

"Not really, considering how tall you are? Seriously though, who are you? Did you do this to me?!"

"Courtney, calm down. It's me Bret. I don't know why you're like this, but you need to take a chill pill right now or you'll wake the others."

"Bret, what did you do to me? I was in my bedroom going to sleep and now I wake up and there is this skyscraper-sized boy looking at me! Don't give me any bullshit about not having anything to do with it!"

"Courtney, I'm telling you the truth! Now just calm down and let me expla-"

"You're telling me to calm down! You're not the girl who a guy who found out a way to make him and his room really big then decided to kidnap her. Let! Me! Go!"
With this Courtney collapsed from yelling and fell to the desk in tears. While she was distracted I slipped my fingers around her attractively thin waist, gingerly picked her up and held the sobbing girl up in front of my face. "You don't get it, do you, Courtney? I didn't grow. You shrank. To the average human being you're no bigger than their pinkie." This fact began to dawn on Courtney as she finished crying. To stress my point, I held her against the pinkie of my free hand. She writhed with fear between my fingers.
"Why did you do this to me Bret? Change me back. Right. The hell. Now!"I didn't know whether or not it would be wise to tell her the truth, so I simply said, speaking softly so as not frighten the girl even more "In case this is still not obvious to you, you wouldn't last five seconds in the normal-sized world and since I am your only hope of getting back to your normal size or even surviving, you should start treating me with a little respect." After all, I thought, if I had less control over resisting my fantasies, a quick opening of the jaws and a loosening of my grip and Courtney would probably find herself sliding down my gullet. You don't cuss at the person who has the power, even if not the will, to do that to you.

I set Courtney back on top of the dresser, and tentatively she asked. "You mean you don't know how this happened to me? Or how to change me back?"

"I'm telling you, last night I came in here and found that building laying there. I didn't know how it got there so I went to investigate. You and a bunch of the other girls from school were there in the bedrooms of the little house. I was so shocked I practically fainted and fell asleep. When you woke up I had just gotten up too." I left out the fact that all the girls present had been repeatedly in my fantasies, which Courtney didn't even know about. "So," she asked with a look that said don’t lie to me, "A house and several girls you know suddenly show up in your bedroom tiny and you don't have anything to do with it. I am not a complete idiot." I realized that she had started to get over the shock of being tiny and I knew enough about women to know that a pissed-off blonde who blamed me for her predicament was not a good thing, even if she was pathetically small. Then again, since it was vaguely my fault, she had every right to. "You know, considering how much some guys would take advantage of this situation, you should be pretty grateful that I haven't right now." Courtney just gave me a glacial stare. Then, she asked "You said there were others from school. Who are they?"

Carefully, I responded "Just Alyssa, Kathleen, Natalie, Madison, Jenna, and some of the girls from 10th grade."

"So from our grade all the girls who sometimes in English you stare at us.

"What, me, uh, no. I never do that!"

"C'mon Bret we all can see you do it. Its ok you think we're hot but you don't have to be such a perv about it. But all the girls you think are hot in our grade. Tell me the truth. You did this to us, but you don't know how to reverse it. You little -" She started as what was pretty much the truth dawned on her. However, as she started ranting I cut her short with a laugh, which must have sounded like a cannon to her. "You're calling me little? You have absolutely no right. At least come up with better word, my tiny girl. However, you're correct on everything except that I didn't shrink you on purpose. It's damn near impossible to explain." I offered my palm to her and she climbed on, seeing she probably had no choice in the matter and it was better than being grabbed. But once on, she moved her right hand into a gesture. I bent down to see her middle finger sticking up. "Given the literal meaning of fuck, Courtney, as attractive you make that option at our current size difference it just doesn't work out." I said with a soft chuckle. Courtney blushed in my palm. So much for innocence, I thought to myself as I carried her back to my bed. "So how did you shrink us anyway? Because I'll bet it's pretty hard to go whoops, I accidentally shrunk you." she asked. I didn't answer. In truth, I didn't really know. Instead, Courtney asked another awkward question. "So have you told anyone about this?"

"Jesus, Courtney, it just happened last night! And even if I were to tell someone, word would get out. You would probably be taken away to some government research facility and experimented on, plus I would probably be arrested. As you pointed out, this looks damn well suspicious. Nobody can know about this except us. No buts, even if something changes you back."

"If they could help-"

"I said no buts."

"What are you going to do with us?"

"Well. I’ll probably start with trying to find out a way to get you out of this mess. Besides that, I don't know." Courtney shut up after that, and we lay there quietly, me on my bed with her in my outstretched palm. Truth be told, now that I had experienced it I realized that I didn't necessarily want her back to her normal size that quickly. As was evident from my boner earlier, I was getting quite turned on by the small and helpless blonde. It didn't help that for years she had been the star of my fantasies. I would make a full effort to getting them back to their normal size, but that was mostly because of a fear that they would get discovered. If I truthfully knew they weren't going to be found, any attempt I made to unshrink them would most likely be half-hearted at best.

As I began to doze off, Courtney spoke nervously, though I could barely hear her. "This is the first time I've slept with a guy."

I stifled a laugh. "Don't worry Courtney. Even if I were that kind of guy who would try to use your helplessness like that against your will I would assume that your predicament prevents that sort of thing from happening in the normal way. Your virginity is safe and sound for now." I felt her relax in the palm of my hand and looked at my watch. It was only 3:00 in the morning! Courtney had already fallen asleep from the exhaustion of her panic attack and I, too, began to feel the pull of slumber at my mind. Thinking it best to have a clear head for the challenge tomorrow, I let it take me into its abyss.
Chapter End Notes:
As I said before I am new so any comments/suggestions are more than welcome. Please let me know if you want to see more