Killer Party by gothamgiantess
Summary:

Dave's senior high school party was supposed to be the biggest of the year. Instead it might be the biggest bloodbath of the year when the partygoers are shrunk and Dave's little sister finds them.


Categories: Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Small Events Universe
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 30980 Read: 170183 Published: July 18 2012 Updated: August 29 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etcare the property of their respective owners. The original plot and characters are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators,or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. There is a party tonight and you are invited. by gothamgiantess

2. Lets get this party started by gothamgiantess

3. It's my party and I'll shrink if I want too. by gothamgiantess

4. The real party begins. by gothamgiantess

5. Survivor by gothamgiantess

6. Survivors by gothamgiantess

7. Search Party Gone Wrong by gothamgiantess

8. Deadly Turn of Events by gothamgiantess

9. New Master by gothamgiantess

10. Half Measures by gothamgiantess

11. Fantasies and Realities by gothamgiantess

12. Answers by gothamgiantess

13. Ashamed by gothamgiantess

14. Dom Flash Dead? by gothamgiantess

15. Indecent Exposure by gothamgiantess

16. The Grapes of Wrath by gothamgiantess

17. Filler by gothamgiantess

18. Mortal Combat by gothamgiantess

19. Quitters, Bloody Quitters by gothamgiantess

20. Showtime by gothamgiantess

21. The Tournament is Over by gothamgiantess

There is a party tonight and you are invited. by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

This is my first story. Give me some feedback, both positive and negative.

The first chapter or maybe two will not feature giantess action. The main charater will not have a physical description. You can leave it up to your imagination.

Senior year. Oh man I have wasted senior year. It's supposed to be the year where you go all out. I haven't done anything. I haven't even tried to fulfill my promise to myself. I was supposed to muster up the energy to ask my high school crush out. I haven't.

My name is Dom Flash. It's my final year of high school. Everyone is going to be going their seperate ways. Some will go to college, some will drop out of college, some will do nothing, and others will do bad things in life. I might be falling under the "some will do nothing in life" category. 

No! I have to asked my crush out. Her name is Maria. Freshman year is when I met her. My old neighbors, real stuck up jerks, had finally moved out. I had hoped our new neighbors would be, at least, bearable. 

I sat outside on my front porch waiting for them. I saw a dark blue truck pulling up to the empty house. I stood up and began to walk to the truck, ready to greet my new neighbors. Then, my heart stopped. A teenage girl stepped out of the passengers side. Her yes were the first things I saw from her. The color blue, but not any blue. It was like her eyes were the sea and I was drowning in them. Cheesy, I know.

Her red lips were like the fresh strawberries you wish you could have. But you can only find them in organic stores. Her lightly tan skin was perfect. It wasn't over tan like some girls want it. Her black hair was like the night. Welcoming yet mysterious.

I was frozen in time. All I could think of was asking her out, then proposing to her on our first date. I didn't even know the girl and I was already thinking of spending my whole life with her. I need to get out more.

"Hi", said Maria in a soft spoken voice.

"H-h-h-Hi.", I tried to say. "Oh great. I'm stumbling my words and I've only said hi.", I thought.

"Are you my neighbor next door?"

"Si" I'm speaking spanish now!

"Oh do you speak spanish?"

"No. Sorry I was just stufying for my Spanish test."

"Oh well I have to go unpack my stuff. I'll see you around at school. My names Maria"

"I'm Dom"

I felt like it was the start of something new. Oh how I wanted her.

RING!RING!RING! The bell signified the end of the school day. It was Friday. The end of the school week. Each passing week inched closer and closer to our final day.

"Dom! Get over here!",shouted a familiar voice. I turned to see my best friend Dave Macallen waving for me to come over to him. I have known Dave since 5th grade. As he got older he became more and more handsome. He works out often so he is pretty fit. He is a heartbreaker in our school.

"Dude my mom is going out of town for the weekend." said Dave with enthusiasm. "You know what that means?"

"Party at your house?" I responded.

"Party at my house. EVERYBODY! THERE IS GOING TO BE A PARTY AT MY HOUSE. THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER!"

"Dave?

"What"

"Your mom is going through a bad split up with your dad. Doesn't this seem a little dickheadish?"

"A little? It's a lot. My mom hasn't been acting like a mom for a while now. Going out all the time. Leaving my sister alone or with me. Does she think she is the only one who is upset my dad left? This party is a way for me to relieve some stress. So lighten up sone Dom. And you have to ask Maria out to this party."

"I will ask Maria out sometime. It's just taking advantage of your moms weak state of mind right now doesn't feel right."

"Well if you don't want to go to your best freinds party then don't go. It won't hurt my feelings. I'm used to people close to e not showing up."

Oh great. Now I'm feeling guilt. Jerk.

"Alright I'll go. And Maria will be with me."

"Kickass man. Be there at nine." Dave left after that. I was beginning to walk home when I heard a shout. I ran in the direction of it to find Nick, the high school athletic bully, picking on Sarah, the brightest mind at our high school.

"Cmon Sarah, don't you want a hot stud like me? said Nick.

"Leave me alone you dick." said Sarah.

"Nick, why don't you go find a slutty cheerleader." I said try to defend Sarah.

"Sarah it's your boyfriend." said Nick. With the amount of times I have help and saved Sarah it seems like we are dating.

"He is not my boyfriend!" shouted Sarah.

'Fine. He is not. I'm leaving. I have a party to get ready for. Have to look my sexiest." 

"More like your douchiest" I told Nick.

"I'll see you there Dom." And with that he left.

"I swear I am going to get him one day." said Sarah in an upset tobe of voice. "He will not bother me any more after I get done with him."

"What is that supposed to mean? I asked her.

"Let's just say that it is going to be "biggest party of the year."

End Notes:

Reviews are welcome.

Lets get this party started by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

Sorry. The giantess action won't happen until Chapter 4. 

Update: I made my edits to this chapter.

KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK! It took a lot of courage to knock on that door. I promised Dave that I would ask Maria to his party. My heart won't stop pounding in my chest. The door opened.

"Oh hi Dom. What's up?" Said Maria.

"Hey, my friend Dave is having a party tonight. I was wondering-" I stopped right there. I just realized that I was actually asking Maria out. I couldn't believe that this was happening. Don't pass out man.

"You were wondering if I wanted to go to Dave's party." said Maria. 

"YES" I damn near shouted. Oh God she must think I'm a weirdo everytime I open my mouth to her.

"Dom I would love to go with you to the party." said Maria in her soft innocent voice.

I'm dead. I have died and gone to Heaven. There is no way that this is happening. Soon I am going to wake up in my bed, finding out that this is a dream.

"Are you going to say anything or is tonight going to be a one sided conversation?"

"So I will see you at 8? His house is not that far from us. We can walk there."

"Then I will see you at 8."

Maria closed the door but not before giving me a wink. It's a good thing she closed the door or she would have seen my face blush. I could feel some tightness in my pants. Shit I need to get home and fast.

I walk inside my house and go up to my room. It's 4:06. I can take a quick shower first then head over to Dave's to set up the party. I hop in the shower. There are just so many thoughts going on in my head right now. As the water pours down my head I think of my future with Maria. Can we really start a relationship?

I hear wedding bells near me. I am standing next to a priest. I hear the song that all brides come out to start playing. The bride walks down the aisle towards me. When she gets there I take the veil off her head. It's Maria.

STOP!!!!!! Why do I keep think about this? I am too young to get married. I haven't even thought about my future after college. Time to get out of the shower. I have weird thoughts in there.

I try to look my best for Maria. I put on my best clothes and wear my best perfume. Just one more thing. I walk down the steps.

"Mom. Dad." I ask for them. I find them in our living room watching tv. "Hey Daves got a party going on tonight. I am going to go."

"Whoa. Somebody is actually doing something. Oh and he is dressed up too." My dad tells me.

"Oh honey you look so handsome." My mom tells me. She gets up to hug me tightly. "You have fun mister. But try not to get my a grandkid early ok."

"Mom I'm not going to get a girl pregnant."

"With the way you are dressed up who wouldn't want to fornicate with you."

"Oh gross mom. Ugh. Sick. I might spend the night at Daves if it gets too late."

"Thats allright. Just call us if you need help. You have your cell phone? asks Dad.

"Yes it's in my pocket." I give my parents a hug before leaving for Dave's. "Love you guys"

It's a little before 5 when I arrive at Dave's. I see him outside with his mom and little sister. There is another woman next to them. She is blonde with really tanned skin. She looks to be around 5'8 120 pounds. Kind of curvey and in shape. Smust must be in her late 30's. She looks a lot like Dave's mom.

Dave's mom also has blonde hair but with blue eyes instead of green like the lady next here. She is 41 years old. I never wanted to tell Dave but she is a hot MILF. That is my best friends mom. I can't show any kind of attraction towards her.

"Hey Dom." said Dave.

"Sup man. Where are you going Ms.Macallen?" I ask Dave's mom.

"Me and my sister Linda here are going to a casino for the weekend. Dave told me you are spending the night?" asked Dave's mom.

"Yep. We were going to pick up some movies from the video store. Maybe order a pizza. "

"Ok. Just don't throw a party. I haven't liked parties every since you know who started going to his "special parties." You promise." she said to Dave. She tried her hardest not to cry.

"I promise." responded Dave.

"Dom do you promise me? She says to me.

"Yes. Don't worry. You know we don't get into trouble." I respond.

"You are the nicest and most honest boys I know. Unlike some. If you were to break my promise I would have to punish you. Got it."

"Got it."

"Got it" We ill see you soon."

"Bye Dave. Bye my little pumpkin." said Dave's mom to Monie. She bent down to give Monie a big hug. "Bye everyone I love you."

With that Mrs.Macallen and Linda entered their car and drove off.

"Finally shes gone man." said Dave happily.

"Hi Dom" said Dave's 9 year old little sister, Monie. "Are you helping Dave with the party?"

"You betcha little princess." I respond to her. "Ok so what do we need?"

"We need snacks and alcohol. I got the music already. Xbox, PS3, Wii, my Wii for the ladies." said Dave.

" They are going to need a bigger Wii.Uh how are we going to get booze."

"Got the fake id man. Made this a couple of months ago." Dave took the fake id out of his pocket and showed me it. It had his picture on it but he has a beard and moustache on it. Date of birth: old enough to buy booze. All we need.

"Looks legit man. We have enough money."

"Fuck yeah. The perks of being rich." Its true. Dave's family was pretty wealthy. His dad was a famous film producer. That's probably why he cheated on his wife. There are a lot of beautiful women in Hoolywood just waiting to latch onto rich men.

"Ok Monie. Go inside and lock every door and windows. Oh and what do we not do?" asked Dave.

"We don't tell mom or we get punished." responded Monie.

"Good job little sis. I am going to turn her into a sneaky little sneak."

We waited for Monie to enter the house and lock everything. After that we started walking to the liquor store. On the way there, we talked about senior year, what we were going to do after, what chicks we should have done, you know all teen stuff.

As we entered the store, Dave was already grabbing liquor bottles left and right. He didn't care. He had all the money and power right now. There was no stopping him from this. His parents didn't care at all. I told myself that I would stop him from doing anything stupid at the party.

"Hey Dave. I almost forgot to tell you." I said to him.

"What?" He said.

"I did it."

"No way. You did did it?"

"I did did did it."

"And shes really coming?"

"Yep"

Dave gave me a playful punch to the shoulder. "This is so great man. You are finally becoming a man." Dave started jumping up and down in happiness. "This is going to be the greatest night ever. Here I am getting you this."

Dave showed me a box of condoms. "Oh dude not yet. I haven't become her boyfriend yet."

"You don't need to be a boyfriend to have sex. Just booze."

"No. I won't take advantage of her."

"I'm still getting it. Now go outside. We don't wanna look suspicious."

I did what he told me to do. I waited. About 6 minutes later, Dave came out with enough alcohol and snacks to get the whole town drunk and well fed. We headed on back to Dave's mansion like house. When we got there I knocked on his door to let Monie let us in.

"Wow. That is a lot of chips." Can I have some? asked Monie.

"If you're a good princess." said Dave. It didn't take us long to get everything set up. There were bowls of chips and dip for what seemed like miles. The bottles of alcohol were set up neatly in rows. The kegs were stacked up on one another.

"This party is going to kick ass man.", said Dave. "Give me a hug for our beautiful work. Bring it in."

"Ah it wouldn't hurt to give him a bro hug", I thought to myself. As soon as he embraced me I felt him putting something in my back pocket. I knew what it was. It was the box of condoms. As we broke off I rolled my eyes at him. I looked at my watch to see it was 7:47.

"Oh shit. I gotta pick up Maria." I told Dave.

"Go man. The party's not going anywhere." He said to me. Dave pushed me out of his house. I was on my way to pick up Maria.

"Man if we can pull this off, it might be the biggest party of the year.", I thought. Then my mind traced back to what Sarah said to me earlier today.

"It might be the biggest party of the year." This quote from her started toying with me. Nick was going to be there. Does Sarah have something planned for our party? When I reached Maria's doorstep, my thoughts switched to her.

It's my party and I'll shrink if I want too. by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

Party time! 

*cough* *cough* My throat is burning. I can't feel my body. Everything is spinning around me. Oh god I think i'm gonna puke. No! I can't puke. Not right now.

Ok, just think. What happened before this? There was the party. We were having a good time. Then Nick started messing with Dave. Dave! I gotta see if Dave is alright But I can't move.

3 Hours Earlier

KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK! I've done this earlier today. I didn't have freeze up trying to do this. Yet my heart still raced in my chest. The door opened.

"Hey Dom. We still going to Dave's party?" asked Maria.

"Of course. I came to pick you up. At eight. Just.Like.I.Said." I told her. No! I'm messing up again. Why am I such a loser in front of her?

"Are.We.Talking.In.Short.Sentences.Now?"

"Uh sorry. My mind wanders off to places sometimes. I can't control it." Cool. Just play it cool.

"Well I'm ready to go."

"Sweet. It's this way. I move out of the way to let her go first. I close her door behind us. As I turn to face her I see what she is wearing for the party.

Maria is in a beautiful black dress that goes down to her knees. Her raven black hair is styled perfectly straight. She is wearing very light make up. She doesn't need it. She is naturally beautiful. I look down to see a pair of black high heels on her feet. She is wearing red toenail polish.

I can feel my mouth dropping. I try not to drool or let her see me like this. I try not to stare either. 

"Oh my god. You look stunning." I tell her. Was that a small moment of courage?

"Aww thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." says Maria. I can feel myself blushing." I quickly walk past her to hide my red cheeks.

"It's this way. C'mon" I tell her. We begin our walk towards Dave's house. We are about half-way there until I realize that I have not said a word to her.

"Ah. I'm sorry. I've completely ignored you." I say.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were going to talk. I thought an owl swooped down and took your tongue." she says.

"Nope it's still in tact." I stick my tongue out at her. She gives me a little smile, then sticks her own tongue out at me.

"Look at us. We are almost grown adults and we still stick our tongues out at peopke. I give a little chuckle.

"Well we have a couple of months left of childhood. I say we try and enjoy the little time we have left." she tells me in her soft sweet voice.

"I agree. Speaking of adulthood, what are you doing after high school?" I ask her.

""I am going to college. I've always liked investigating, CSI, detective work. Stuff like that. I want to major in criminal justice and become a detective, maybe a private eye."

"That sounds amazing. It's a lot better then what I'm doing."

"And what is that?"

"Nothing. I really don't know what I want to do."

"Well whatever you decide, I hope you find sucess in it."

"Thanks. I hope you become the world's greatest detective."

"Thanks but I don't think I'm going to become Batman anytime soon."

"You would be the sexiest Batman ever." Wow. Did I just say that? I can see her blush. We have something in common.

"So how long have you known Dave.?" She asks me.

"I have known Dave since 5th grade." I respond.

"Is he rich? I see him in nice card and clothes. Plus he is throwing this big party."

"Yeah. He is kinda rich. His dad is a movie producer but he's a dick."

"Because he cheated on his mom right?"

"Yeah"

"I heard about that at school." We pull up to his house as she says that. She looks impressed at how nice his house looks. There at a couple of cars in his driveway. Some people must have already showed up.

"Ready to go inside?" I ask her. She nods her head. Dave is standing in the doorway.

"Do you have an invitation?" Dave asks. "Just kidding. Go right on in Oh Dom. Can you put Monie in her room? She is not allowed to be at the party."

"Sure man. I'll try my best. You know how she can get."

"I know. My whole family spoils her." he says. I leave Maria in the living room. I find Monie in the dining room. She wants the cupcakes we bought.

"Monie. It's time to go to your room now." I tell her.

"But I don't wanna." She says in her pouty tone of voice. She even crosses her arms. Oh great.

"Look, if you go up into your room. I will give you this entire cart tray of cupcakes." Her eyes open wide up.

"You promise." She asks.

"Yes but you have to go to your room. I'll give you the cupcakes during the party."

"Fine." She heads up the strairs. I tell her, "Make sure you lock your door."

Her door closes. Hopefully she falls asleep so I don't have to give her those cupcakes. I walk into the living room to find Maria. I see Leah Hunn, captain of the cheerleading squad, in there. Her friends, Rachael and Pan, are standing next to her. They have glasses of wine in their hands.

Sitting on the couch is Robert Finn. He is a linebacker for our football team. Rumors are that he is getting a full scholarship to a great school. I see Maria standing in front of the patio doorway. Dave's patio is like a kitchen. There are dining tables with grills next to them. Farther from the patio is Dave's swimming pool. It's so big it's like a waterpark. It even has a slide. Palm trees tower over the pool but is far away so no leaves fall in.

"I see you are admiring the view" I tell Maria. 

"It's beautiful." She says. We take one last look before heading back inside. Every five minutes more and more classmates walk in. I see Archie, the school's devoted film director.  The members of Bloodletting, our school's band are here. Tom, Rick, Sam, Kurt, and Jim.

That's not the only music group is here. Tyrell and his crew is here. Tyrell is the best rapper in our school. His crew consists of Beta, Omega, and Alpha. Bloodletting and Tyrell are getting their stuff set up. Dave told me they might face off tonight.

"HEY! WHERE THE PARTY AT?" screams James, our mascot. Our mascot is a pirate. Damn, James is dressed up in his outfit. He takes his job seriously.

Oh shit! Dave's ex girlfriend is here. Jane walked into the living room with Nick next to her. Jane broke up with Dave to get with Nick. Dave hates both of them with a passion. Why did he let them in? Please don't do anything stupid man.

Kim and Beatrice walked in behind them. For those that don't know, Kim and Beatrice are an openly gay couple. After that, a lot of people I didn't know walked in. I don't know if they go to our school.

Dave walked in to announce that the party has begun. He hit play on his stereo and cranked it up to the loudest he could. Everyone started dancing. I could see Dave pouring drinks for people. Others were pigging out on snacks. 

Maria started dancing next to me. I wasn't much of a dancer but I tried. I wish I could see myself dancing. I pulled off the best moves I know. Maria brushed up next to me. She looked like she was ready to grind on me. I broke away.

"I'm gonna get a drink. Do you want one?" I ask.

"Sure. Give me something fruity." she says. I leave her to grab our drinks. The kitchen is full of people standing around two guys. I can't see who one is but I recognize Robert Finn. Robert is downing shots left and right. He seems to be having trouble keeping up with his opponent.

I move some guys out of the way to see Dave completely owning Robert right now. He has drunk about 5 more shot glasses than him. Finally Robert just gives up.

"I'm done man. I don't know how you can do this." He says to Dave.

"I've had a lot of practice." Dave says. I sit next to him.

"Dave be careful on how much you drink." I say to him.

"Dude, I am an expert on this shit. I am perfectly fine. I can go a lot more then this." His speech is starting to slur. I need to keep an eye an him now. With Nick here, Dave can be unpredictable.

I grab a beer for me and a Shirley Temple for Maria. I remember the cupcakes I was supposed to give Monie. I put down our drinks and take a tray of cupcakes. I head upstairs and go to her room. I open her door to find her asleep. Damn she must be a heavy sleper. I don't know how anyone can sleep through this.

Next door is Dave's parents room. I hear something coming out of it. I quietly open the door to find Kim and Beatrice fucking each other on Dave's moms bed. I act like I didn't see that and quietly close the door.

I head back downstairs to grab our drinks. I exit the kitchen to find her. Some guy is trying to dry hump but Maria wants no part of it. 

"Hey dickhead. Why don't you put your dick somewhere else?" I tell him in a threatening voice.

"Man fuck you. I can put my dick in any hole I want." He tells me. As he finishes his sentence, Maria kicks him in the dick. He falls to the ground in agony then he gets a kick to the face from Maria's high heel.

"You can't put your dick in any hole if you don't have one." She tells him. He looks at her with a pissed off look on his face but he can't do anything. Everyone is looking at us. If he tries, he is gonna have a lot of guys beating the shit out of him. He leaves.

"C'mon Maria. Let's go outside." I tell her. We leave the house. She takes off her high heels and leaves them inside by the patio door.

"I am getting sweaty. All those people inside."  She says. I hand her her drink.

"Thanks Dom. For the drink and for helping me." She says.

"No problem. I promise I will be your protector for tonight and every night."

"You are so sweet. You're not like most guys. I would like to date a guy like you." I can hear Bloodletting and Tyrell begin their battle inside. We sit there for what feels like forever. The night is beautiful. The stars are out. I's time to make my move.

"You know Maria. I would like to date a girl like you. You are so kind and sweet."

"What are wanting to ask me Dom?" She gives me a smile. I can tell on her face that she knows what I want to ask her.

"Do you-. Do you-. Do you want-" I stop there. I hear something going on inside. Someone is breaking glass. Oh shit! Please don't let it be Dave.

I rush inside leaving Maria outside. Dave is smashing everything that he sees. Lamps, bottles, windows, mirrors, etc. He is clearly intoxicated.

"Fuck you Jane. You fucking slut." He yells out. He throws an alcohol bottle at Nick. Nick ducks under and it shatters on the wall.

"You couldn't satisfy her with your tiny dick. She had to find someone big enough." Nick tells him. He starts chanting, "Tiny dick. Tiny dick. Tiny dick."

Dave sprinted at him. He couldn't take anymore. Nick picked him up off the ground and slammed him right on the floor. Nick jumped right on him and started punching the fuck out of Dave's face. I couldn't let this go on. 

I jumped right in and did my best to pull Nick off of him. He wouldn't budge. Finally Nick was done with him.

The best Nick could muster up was, "Get the fuck out of my house Nick. You too slut."

"Alright. We will get out. But I want you to know that I am going to fuck the shit out of your ex girlfriend." Nick taunted him with that. Dave shot up.

He threw his fastest punch that he could only Nick was already dodging it. He shouldn't have done done that though. Because Dave's punch landed right on the face of Jane. Jane's body fell to the ground with a thud.

"Oh fuck no. No! No!" Dave screamed out. He ran to Jane's unconscious body. I could see people were starting to leave. They didn't want to be a part of this anymore.

"You mother fucker. You are going to fucking die." Nick told Dave. But Nick didn't do anything. He just stood over Jane's unconscious body. I wanted to do something but something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I turned to see Sarah standing outside. 

"The biggest party of the year" The phrase kept repeating in my head. I ran towards her but something tripped me on my way there. It was a bottle. I felt something fall out of my back pocket. I look up to see Maria picking up my box of condoms. She looks at me with a disappointed face.

"I thought you were different." she says in a sad voice. She throws the box somewhere. She begins to leave. I can see the tears in her eyes.

I can't go to her right now. Sarah might do sonething she will regret. I'm sorry Maria. I can't be your protector right now. I get off the ground to see Sarah pointing some strange device in Nick's direction.

"Sarah don't do this!" I try to say quietly. I don't want to get everyone scared. A lot of people are still here. They are all staring at Jane. No one is doing anything to help.

I get close to Sarah. I try to take the gun away. She might try and shoot him even with us here. I trip her. The gun falls on the ground and Sarah falls on it. I hear some strange noise coming from the gun. Then, a bright light engulfs me.

*************************************

Finally I stir too. My vision is getting better. My throat is getting clearer. I can see that I'm still in Dave's house. I do my best to stand up. When did Dave paint his walls black? Wait a minute. Somethings not right. There is no way. The walls are black. Those are Maria's high heels. And they are the height of a small house.

End Notes:

Finally, your long awaited giantess action will happen next chapter. Thank you for being patient.

The real party begins. by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

Author's message: This story features a 9 year old as the giantess. But there will be no sexual actions or nudity with her. If there is to be any nudity or sexual actions, it will be between the shrunken partygoers. 

My mind is racing right now. What the hell is happening? What the hell did I drink? Am I dreaming? Is this real? My heart feels like it is going to burst. I feel paralyzed with fear.

But I have to calm down. I have to retrace my steps to solve why i'm like this. Dave and Nick got into a fight. Nick threw a punch and it hit Jane instead of Nick. Sarah was standing out in the patio. She was holding something in her hand. Whatever that was shrunk me?

Is shrinking even possible? I once read that the smaller one is the more food they would have to eat. Someone at extremely small levels would have to constantly eat to survive. I don't feel hungry at all. Maybe I am dreaming. This is all one realistic dream.

But it's not. This is happening. I am really small. That bright light exploded everywhere. I can't be the only one shrunk. There was a party here. If i'm shrunk, then so are others. I have to find them.

I begin to walk. The carpet is eating at my feet. I find it hard to finish each step. This carpet is hard to walk on. But the kitchen has no carpet. If anyone is going to survive, it would have to be in the kitchen.

I try to walk my fastest to the kitchen. At my size, the distance to the kitchen is far. It doesn't matter though. I have to find others. If I find others, we can help each other find. 

Eventually I get close to the kitchen. I'm at a crossroads. On my left is the kitchen. On my right is the stairs leading to the upper level. I came to enter the kitchen, but Monie is upstairs. If I can get her attention, she can help me. That is, if she isn't shrunk herself. Which way should-

"Hey up here!" someone shouts. I turn my head to the right. It's another shrunken man. I don't recognize who it is though.

"Hey. I need your help man." the guy says. "My friend is stuck in a piece of gum. You can climb up the stairs. Hold on to the carpet to climb."

"I'll meet you up there." I tell him. I walk over to the stairs and grab onto the carpet. I pull myself up with all my strength. It's a good thing I learned how to rock climb. As I get closer to the top, the guy grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"Thanks." I tell him.

"No problem." He says. "What's your name?"

"It's Dom."

"Matt. You have any idea what happened to us."

"All I remember is a white light, then I woke up next to giant high heels."

"Same man. White light, then I woke up on these steps. My friend wasn't so lucky. He woke up in gum."

"Let's get him out then" We walk over to Matt's friend. He is stuck in blue colored gum. 

"Yay. The calvary is here." The guy says. "My name"s Joe by the way. Can you help me out?"

"We can try. It might take awhile." I tell him. "Alright.Unfortunately he is stuck right in the middle of the gum. If we both pull him from one arm, we could get him out."

"Then let's do this this." Matt says. We grab Joe's right arm. We pull with all our strength but he will not budge. We keep trying but to no avail. Then, we hear it. All three of us hear it.

The sound of a door opening fills our ears. My eyes shot wide open. I look right at Matt. His face is the face of a man who is close to death. I know who is coming downstairs. I don't think Matt know. Monie is coming downstairs!

We pull our hardest. We pull so hard that Joe is screaming out in agony. Or he might be screaming because Monie is about to bring death. Monie is coming closer and closer, step by step. Then it happens.

"Guys. Just fucking leave. There is no point if all of us are crushed." Joe says. I can hear him trying to hold back the tears. "You have to go find help. There is no saving me."

Monie is nearly here. I pull Matt away. He struggles but realizes the situation. We turn and haul our asses into the corner.

It happens in slow motion. Monie takes her foot off that last step. It hovers over Joe's gum trapped body. I want to close my eyes but it's so hard to look away. I don't know if Matt is looking. I hope he's not. Nobody should see the death of their friend.

Monie's sock covered foot engulfs Joe's body. He screams before it completely covers him. Monie puts all her pressure in her step. I hear it. The sound of bones snapping. I wish I would have covered my ears. The next part happens.

Monie lifts her foot up. As it is in the air, Matt and I can see the gum stretched gum in between her foot and the floor. We can see all of it. Ribs are broken in pieces. Joe's skull is spilt open. His brain matter is now resembles a cherry slushie. His legs are snapped like twigs. The intestines are scattered like snakes. I don't even know where his arms are.

With each step towards the kitchen, smaller and smaller parts of the Joe infused gum are left behind. For what feels like an enternity, Matt and I are frozen in fear. Then, Matt pukes his guts out. I soon follow him.

End Notes:

The chapters will probably not be as long as the first three. But there will be violence.

Survivor by gothamgiantess

Cupcakes. Cupcakes are the reason why Joe is dead. If I hadn't forgotten to bring Monie her cupcakes this wouldn't have happened. My actions led to the death of an innocent. It's my fault.

Matt is still crouched over. He is nearly done puking. I finished before him. Poor Matt. I don't want to know what he's thinking right now. He can only be thinking of what he's gonna do to Monie if he gets back to normal. The thing is, Monie has no idea she just killed someone. She is completely oblivious to the fact that we are an inch tall. How can anyone see us without really looking at the ground?

Matt is finally finished puking. He stares at me with sad eyes. I don't know how close their friendship was. I shouldn't ask at a time like this. But we do need to hide. We can't stay in this corner for much longer. If we do, we take the risk of being mistaked for bugs.

"Matt. We have to move." I say.

"Could you give me a minute?" He says with anger in his voice. "My best friend was just squished by a giant 9 year old girl. I'm still trying to grasp the concept of us being shrunk."

I leave him be. Joe was his best friend. I know how I would feel if Dave was crushed like that. "I'm sorry man but we have to move. You can stay right here if you want. I am gonna move towards the kitchen. "

"Are you crazy? Did you see what happened to Joe?" He asks.

"I know but I have to find the others. A lot of people were caught in that blast. We might find them in the kitchen. I'm gonna walk by the walls instead of out in the open." I tell him.

"Alright. I'll meet you there. Be fucking careful." I start walking close to the walls. I look at Joe's gum infused remains one last time before leaving.  Something feels different as i'm walking. Earlier I could barely walk on the carpet. The fibers kept trapping my feet. Now, I can walk almost normal on the floors.

Am I getting bigger? I certainly don't feel bigger. Maybe whatever this is is starting to wear off.If I really am getting bigger then all I have to do is survive. Survive long enough to grow back to my normal size.

I am at the last stair. All I have to do is climb down using the fibers just like I climbed up. I turn with my back facing the stair. I bend down and grab the carpet with my hand. I make sure to have a firm grip. Then I move my legs off the stair placing my feet in the carpet. From there I gradually move each hand and foot down, closer and closer to the bottom.

When I finally hit the bottom, I take a deep breath. That was the easy part. The hard part will be getting to the kitchen without Monie stepping on me like a bug. For a normal sized human being, the distance from the staircase to the kitchen is six steps. For me, it's "I'm screwed".

I am going to have to do this the fastest I can. I move away from the path. I start running as fast as I can towards the wall next to the kitchen entrance. My chest is starting to burn. I must start doing cardio exercises after this. 

Uh oh! I can feel myself in the fall. Only I'm not floating, i'm falling! My face lands on the soft carpet. I turn my head to see that my foot is trapped in the carpet fibers. Fuck!

I pull and I pull but to no avail my foot does not release. Then I can hear the thunderous sound of footsteps coming my way. I'm out of the pathway but what if Monie walks my way instead of the other way.? I pull even harder because of that thought. The footsteps are getting closer. I can't get my foot free. It's about to be a repeat of Joe. 

Then I get lucky. Monie walks back into the kitchen. I have time now. I finally, with one last pull, with all my strength, get my fucking foot free. I jump up and run as fast as I can to the wall. With my back against the wall I peek around the corner like a spy.

Monie is nowhere to be seen. I carefully move into the kitchen. I mind my surroundings. Next to me is the fridge, followed by the dishwasher, then the sink, then a bunch of kitchen cabinets. On the other side is the stove with more cabinets and the pantry. A lot of food was left on the cabinets. So were empty and full bottles, half empty bowls, pieces of food lying everywhere. The kitchen was a mess. The best way to survive is too hide underneath all these. I can't jump out in the open until i'm sure Monie is upstairs. 

So I begin my search for the others. I search under the fridge first. The darkness scares me. I don't know what things are hiding in there. It scares me too much so I don't follow through. I move to the dishwasher next. There's nothing. The dishwasher is designed to have a space for the door to open. The kitchen cabinets don't have enough space for us to hide.

I know what this means. I am gonna have to look on the other side. It's what I didn't want but knew that I was gonna have to do. But then someone popped out from underneath the pantry. I couldn't recognize who it was from this distance. Wait what was this guy doing. Oh shit! He's running my way.

It was the worst timing anyone could have. As the guy made it halfway, Monie walked straight towards him. I could see the guy stop. He put up his hands and yelled, "NOOOOOOOOO!"

But there was no stopping Monie. The same foot that stepped on Joe, stepped on this guy. There was no gum or soft carpet underneath the guy. Just a hard floor. His body was completely crushed into a red spot on Monie's sock. Each step she took left a faded blood spot on the floor.

Monie kept looking from one side to another. I knew she was looking for those cupcakes. All of this could have been avoided if I brought her those cupcakes. Monie crossed her arms, stomped her foot, and headed straight upstairs.

Survivors by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

Moving the plot along. No giantess action.

Another one bites the dust. So far two people were killed by a 9 year old's foot. A sweet, innocent 9-year old has unknowingly killed two guys. But why do I feel responsible though? Is it because I didn't stop Sarah? Is it only my fault? I always helped her from bullies. Others laughed or stood by watching. Are we all to blame for our predictiment?

Now is not the time to question the morals of my high school's society. There is only one thing I can do right now. That is find the rest of the shrunken survivors and survive. That guy came from the kitchen pantry. My best bet is to go in there.

Right now is the time to act. Monie is in her room. If I am to run over, it has to be now. I have to take that chance. I might not make it if Monie comes back down to the kitchen. But I have to try.

And try I do. With all the energy I have left and with all the speed I have, I haul ass over to that otherside. I can feel some pain in my legs. They have been working overtime tonight. With all the running and climbing I have had to do, they might have to be amputated. Ok that last part was an over-exaggeration.

My chest is starting to burn. At my size a run like this is killer to my cardio. I am more than halfway there. There is no way that Monie's foot can crush my body in time. Of course, I say that and knowing my luck, her foot should be hovering over my body right now.

But it doesn't because, for one, she's not here and I have made it to the door. The only thing I have to do is crawl under it. I knock on the door for jokes. Of course no one opens it. I get to my knees and start crawling under the door. This is the only good thing about being shrunk so far. I'm small enough to fit under the door.

I pray that the lights are on in the pantry. It's gonna suck if all that running led to a pitch black area. I can't afford to have anything pitch black in my condition. I could run into a rat or a spider and not know where they are. Objects could fall and I wouldn't know if they fell on me or 10 feet away.

Alas, as I enter I find a well lit pantry. The only positive event of the night so far. There are rows of canned food in here. Not only canned food though as there are boxes of pasta, rolls of bread, parmesan cheese, sugar, spice, oil, vinegar, and every possible kitchen item that you would expect in a pantry. On my left is a broom standing on the wall. "This stuff would be good if I wasn't the size of a Life board game piece." I thought to myself.

"Ken is that you?" I hear someone shout out. It is the voice of a man. Yes! I have found more people.

"No. I'm not Ken. My name is Dom." I say to whoever is talking to me. I can't see where this guy is talking to me from. It doesn't matter as he steps out from the broom. I notice him because it is Robert Finn, our school's star linebacker.

"Dom. Thank God you're alive. But where is Ken." Robert says. My heart sinks in my chest. Ken must have been that poor guy who was crushed by Monie.

"Robert. You won't like what I'm gonna say." I tell him.

"Oh God. He dead isn't he?" I don't want to look him in the eye. Breaking the news that someone has died is the hardest thing you can tell a person.

"I didn't know Ken personally. I met him today at the party. We were close to each other when the blast hit us. He was the first guy I found when I woke up." He tells me. 

"Have you found anymore people?" I ask.

"Yes. Behind that broom is about ten more people. They were the only ones I could find."

"It's ok. You did good. I'm sorry Ken didn't make it."

"How did Ken die?"

"Dave's little sister came down. Ken saw me but he didn't see her. He was- he was-you know." I left out the part where she was looking for cupcakes.

"Damn. That is a horrible way to go."

"I had to see that twice tonight. I found another guy. His friend was stuck in a piece of gum. He couldn't get out."

"That's fucking horrible. He had to see his friend die. Where is this guy?"

"He's on the first step on the staircase. I have to get him as soon as possible."

"Soon. First I have to show you everybody." We walk over to the broom. Robert walks around the broom and signals me to go his way. I do. There is a gap between the broom and the floor. Filling that gap are the survivors.

I recognize Leah, Rachael, Pan, Archie, and James. The others I don't know. James tells me,"Yes! We have more survivors. If we find more, we can start a party."

Leah slaps the back of his head. "Shut the hell up you idiot! We are in deep shit right now." She says.

"What? Was the joke that bad?" James asks. I roll my eyes at him. Now's not the time to be joking.

"Where's Ken?" asks one of the survivors I do not know. She is a young and attractive red head. I go silent. I do not answer her question.

Robert has to speak up for me. "I'm sorry Beth. There is no other way I can say it."

Beth starts to burst out in tears. She knows. Everyone knows what happened. No one talks at all. Even James keeps his mouth shut. Everyone finally understands the danger that we are in.

End Notes:

Next chapter gets a little more exciting.

Search Party Gone Wrong by gothamgiantess

It feels like years since anyone has spoken a word. Beth has finally calmed down. Her friend has done her best to stop her crying. It's obvious that Ken was her boyfriend. This was supposed to be the awesomest night of our lives. Instead, loved ones are being killed. Some before our very eyes. Other having to be told. We all just wished we could wake up from our nightmare.

But this is reality. This is some twisted kind of reality that we are stuck in. We go through our whole lives being told that shit like this can only happen in a story, or a movie, or our minds. Now our world is being turned upside down in front of us. The worst part, we can't do anything about it.

Finally there is silence. But the worst part about having silence is having to break it. Everyone is looking around at each other. No one wants to man up and break our silence. It feels wrong to do so because someone just died. Our normal lives have become a battleground for survival. If the night keeps going this way, then many more of us will not make it. That has scared the living shit out of everyone.

Well it's finally time to man up. I have to repay the favor that I owe Robert. He told Beth what happened. It's my turn to break the silence. "There were more of us caught in that blast. We have to find them."

Archie is the first to respond. "One of us has just died and you want to go out there?"

"We have to find the rest of us. More and more of them will be killed if they don't."

"Yeah and we will be killed if we go out there. So which group will it be. The safe group, us, or the screwed group?" Archie asks.

"Everybody is screwed. We can't stay in this one spot forever. We can't get food or drink. Eventually, Monie or her mom when she gets back will move this broom and see us. You know what she will see. Bugs. Tiny bugs that have to be exterminated." I tell him.

"Dom's right. We need a better safe-zone then this. And we will have to find ways to get food and water. If we're not crushed, then we will die of dehydration or a lack of food." Robert says.

"I'm staying right here. You can go off on your suicide mission." Archie tells us.

"Anyone who wants to help us can go. If you want to stay, that's fine. But don't go anywhere else." Robert tells the survivors.
Two athletic looking guys join Robert and I. One is black haired and the other is blonde. Beth and her friend stays. As does the cheerleaders, Archie, and the other guy I don't know. Surprisingly, James comes with us. He must be trying to make up for what he said earlier.

I ask the two athletic guys what their names are. The black haired one says his name is Tony. The blonde states his name is Mark. "It's good to have more people helping us." I say to them.

Each of us slip under the door at the same time. We be careful not to be out in the open. We stick to the side of the drawers next to the pantry. As long as we stay under the drawers, oven, and stove we"ll be alright. Eventually we make it to the kitchen's opening. "Ok. My guy is on top of that stair in front of us. We'll have to keep our backs as close as we can to that stair. But first we have to get to it." I tell the group.

When you are this small you have to always be paranoid about giants. You never know when one could pop out of nowhere. Ken wasn't paranoid and it cost him his life. All of us run to the other side of the opening. I am leading them since I know which path to take.

"We have to be careful. When I ran from the stair to the wall, my foot was caught in the carpet. Monie nearly crushed me but luck was on my side. It's late at night so she should be asleep." I tell them.

We stand in a line, side by side. I'm the first to run. Everyone soon follows. I constantly look back to see if anyone has fallen behind. But everyone has been fine so far. But James is having trouble keeping up. He is not the healthiest guy in the world. He always wears his mascot uniform to hide his stomach. Robert, Tony, and Mark make it first. They run on a daily basis. I reach them soon after. 

James is more than halfway there. I can only think of Monie walking downstairs and crushing him. Or Dave's mom coming home early and opening the door. Fuck James. Get your tubby ass over here. The paranoia is kicking in. Something bad is about to happen. I just know it is. He's almost here. Faster tubby faster!

Then, he makes it. I let out a sigh of relief. Nothing bad happened.

"I'm gonna grab him. Just stay here close to the wall." I say. And with that I begin my climb up. I have gotten used to climbing so I scale the stair quickly. At the top I find Matt standing over me.

"Fancy meeting you here." He says.

"Matt, I was coming to get you. I found a group of survivors. We were going to look for more." I say.

"I'm coming with you guys. I can't stay with his remains anymore." I look down at the guys below me.

"Hey! I'm gonna jump. I need all of you to catch me." They all get close to each other. I let go of the carpet. This is a extreme trust fall. Only the most trusting do this. But I realized that I don't really know these guys. Oh God I hope I made the right choice.

I feel hands grabbing onto my body. They caught me! Now it's Matt's turn to jump. He jumps before we can get ready. All of us rush to get in position before he hits the ground. Whew! We made it in time.

"You impatient asshole. You should have warned us." I tell him. He just gives me an annoyed look. 

"Now that that's out of the way, let's go find more survivors." Robert says. We keep our bodies close to wall. It'll take a while to get to the living room. Nobody says anything on the way there. It must have taken us thirty minutes to get there.

 Ok. Each of us will take a part of the living room. James, take the table next to the kitchen. Tony and Mark, look under all the couches and sofas. Matt, there were some musicians near the strero. You can see their equipment. Look there. Dom-" I interupt Robert.

"I'll take the patio. I think there were some people outside when the blast hit." I lie to him. The only person I know was there was Sarah. I have to find Sarah. She's the one who did this. I have to question her before the others find out what she did. Sarah is the only one who knows how to fix this.

We all spilt up and go our seperate ways. It takes me a while to reach the patio. But then I'm reminded of something. I see Maria's open toed high heels. Oh my God Maria! Was she caught in the blast? I didn't see her. She stormed off when she thought I was using her. Fuck! If she was caught in that blast. I don't know what I would do if she was killed. I promised I would protect her.

I reach her high heels as these thought fill my head. I clear it. I'm here to find Sarah. She was closest to me when the blast hit. I look around but,to no avail, I can't find her. Then I hear the footsteps.
The familiar sound hits my ears. To me it is the sound of death. Please let her be going back into the kitchen. They get closer and closer. I see her coming down the stairs. She taes a left. NO! Sge's coming this way!

"Psst. This way." Someone says. I turn around to see Sarah hiding in Maria's high heel. She waves for me to get my ass over here. I don't hesitate. I run.

When I enter the high heel, i'm greeted by a light aroma. I smell feet. Maria did tell me that she was sweating. I tell Sarah, "You have got a lot of explaining to do."

"I know but we have to hide first." 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The thunderous screams of Monie bust my eardrums. I know what happened. She has found one of us. I see her in front of a counter apart of the kitchen.

Next thing I know she brings her hand up in the air and slms it down onto the counter. Oh no! There is no way that person jumped out of the way in time.

"Weird. That little bug left a red stain." Monie says. Shit she did kill that person. So far three people have been killed by her. 

"Hey that doesn't look like a bug. That kind of looks like a person. O my God! It is a person!" She says with exclaimation. "You guys are so cute. How did you get this small?"

She stands there for a little bit. There must be more people on that counter. I hear her say, "I can't hear you. Let me move you up to my ear."

She places the people in her palm and moves it up to her ear. "There were a lot of you shrunk then. That means they are running around like little bugs in the ground. Don't worry I'll find them." She says.

She starts searching around the living room. Carefully trying not to step on anyone. She starts picking people up one by one. She must have picked up James, Robert, Tony, and Matt. I counted at least eight people. 

Monie puts someone up to her ear. She is trying to hear what he is saying. "Ok. I'll find him." She puts the guy on the table. She begins to walk my way. I should jump out and show myself, but she scares me now. 

Monie looks around but can't find me. Her eyes look right at the high heels. She picks the high heel Sarah and I are in off the ground. She drops us out of the high heel into her palm.

Deadly Turn of Events by gothamgiantess

Monie's gigantic face is staring down at us. She squints her eyes to try and get a better look at us. Her face is inquisitive right now. It's like she recognizes us. Or me. She opens her mouth to say, "Hey little boy. You look familiar. Do I know you?"

"Monie! It's me! Dom!" I yell. I hope she can hear me.

"Don? Did you say Don? No wait. Dom! O my God! It's you Dom!" She says. "Look how tiny you are. You are so cute at this size. C'mon, let's go put you on the table."

She walks over to the table. She casually drops us on the hard wood. I notice James, Robert, Tony, Matt, and Mark. The search party's all here. But then I notice three other people. One is covering his eyes like they are in pain. The other is holding a woman's body. The woman is having trouble moving.

As I get closer, I make out the other three. It's Dave, Nick, and Jane! Dave's still alive. Thank God. I run over to Dave.

"Dave. Dude you're alive." I say to him. He barely looks at me. He looks like he's in pain. Then it hits me. I want to slap myself. Dave is dealing with a hangover right now.

"I've had some pretty bad hangovers but nothing so bad it shrunk me." He tells me. I chuckle. "I couldn't have been found by a hot cheerleader. It just had to be my little sister."

"At least we are alright. Monie can help us. After she's done finding everyone, we can find a way to get back to normal size. But I have to ask. Is Jane alright?"

"Yeah. She's just milking it. As long as she acts hurt, Nick will want to rip my heart out."

"I'll have your back. I didnt earlier but this time I promise."

"Whatever. I'm getting some sleep. Wake me up when we're big again." And with that , Dave passed out.

This would be a good time to talk with Robert about our situation. I find him close to the edge of the table. I walk over to him.

"Hey Robert." I say.

"Looks like we might be saved."

"Yeah it does."

"I've been thinking. We shouldn't tell Monie she crushed two other people. It's bad enough that she knows she killed one person. It could emotionally ruin her at this age. Not only that. Kids this age are unpredictable."

Nobody realized it. Everyone assumed that he was a cliche athlete. All brawn and no brains. But he seems intelligent. Above all, he seems like a leader. He rounded up 10 survivors and found them a hiding spot.

"I agree. The only thing is. We have to stop Matt and Beth from saying something. They are the ones who lost people. I don't think they would be happy if we kept their deaths secret."

"It's ok. Who would believe them? There is no evidence. People would dismiss them as crazy."

"It's a hard pill to swallow. Fucking up lives like that."

"I know. Here she comes. It looks like she has more people."

Monie reached the table. She found a lot more people. She found a lot more recognizable people. I first see Bloodletting. Tom, Rick, Sam, Kurt, and Jim are all alive. Tyrell and his crew too. Kim and Beatrice are holding each other. There are 3 other guys there. They must be from a different school.

Finaly, the last to leave her hand is Maria. My heart just skyrocketed out of my chest. I do the impossible. I run over to her and give her a big hug. In this one moment, I don't care if everyone's looking. I just want her.

"Maria. I'm sorry. I didn't put those condoms there. Dave did. He was trying to get me laid today." I look at her with puppy dog eyes. But I notice that she seems scared. She's even afraid to move.

"Dom. Move me away from this edge. Please." She asks me. Is she afraid of heights? I do what she asks of me. I walk her to the group of people.

"Is there anymore of you?" Monie asks us.

Robert speaks up, "Yes. There are more people in the kitchen pantry. Try not to scare them."

"I'll be back very shortly. Don't go anywhere." We all stay in the same spot. The only people talking to each other are Tny and Mark. Everyone is quiet. It doesn't take long for Monie to return with the rest of the survivors.

The gang is all here. Now we can be safe and sound under Monie until we are normal.

"Alright tinies. How did you get so small?" Monie asks.

"There was a blast of light and when we woke up we were this small." Robert is once again the one to speak up. 

"This is kinda cool." Monie says. I'm confused by that. 

"What do you mean cool?" Robert asks.

"You guys are the size of my toe. I'm the only one who knows you are like this." She says. Please don't tell me where I think she's going.

"I'm really bored with my barbies and kens. They are such boring plastic toys. I can throw them away because I have new real human toys."

My heart and everyone's just sank deep into the abyss. This can't be happening. Please don't tell me this is happening. I can see some of the girls begin to cry. We are being turned into playthings. Then things took a turn for the worst.

Matt jumped into the air and scarted screaming profanities at her. He said, "You little bitch. You stepped on my friend. You killed my best friend. Now you wan't to turn me into a toy. You can go fuck yourself."

Then Beth followed him, "You squished my boyfriend. I loved him with a passion. Now he's gone because of your giant fucking foot."

Next thing we knew, Monie's giant hand slammed on the table in front of us. No. No! She's squished them. Just like Ken and Joe and that other person.

She lift her hand up. I was ready to get bloddy remains of two humans. Instead, I saw two bodies petrified of what just happened.

"You wanna say bad words to me. Why don't you say them to my face." Monie says. She grabbed Matt by his head. Then she dropped him in her hand. But what nobody realized is that Matt was carrying a gun on him the entire time.

He slid the knife out of his pocket. Then he slammed it down into Monie's hand. Monie howled at the moon. 

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she screamed. She grabbed her hand to look at the stab mark but Matt fell out of her hand. That meant that he was falling to the ground. I ran over to the edge to see if he's still alive.

I could hardly see him down there. His body was near Monie's naked feet. It looked like he was moving, but barely.

"You little jerk. You stabbed me. Now you're gonna pay." Monie yelled. She lifted her foot over his body. Not again! Not another one!

"You can live tiny guy. But only if you kiss my feet." She told him. She stared at his body for a while. Matt was so hurt that he couldn't talk. He could barely even move.

"Ok. No response. Bye bye then." She said that in a sweet innocent voice which made this situation even worse. Finally she brought her foot down.

It was fast. She brought her foot down the fastest she could. Matt's body was obliterated. To add insult to injury, she twisted her foot back and forth, smearing his remain.

"Whoa. That felt so good. It felt like stepping on a grape. You know what. I think I will call you guys grapes. Hmm I wonder if you taste like grapes?"

Monie grabbed Beth by her hair. Beth started screaming out in pain and fear. We were all afraid. There was nothing we could do. We couldn't stop her. We couldn't fight her. We were lambs to the slaughter.

Monie dangled Beth over her mouth. She licked her lips. Ready to taste her new snack. A lot of us closed our eyes. They didn't want to see this poor girl being eaten. I should have closed my eyes with them.

Monie let go of Beth.She fell in slow motion. Fell right into her mouth. But she wasn't swallowed whole.

I could hear it. She did this to instill fear into us. So that we would never act out again. I could hear the sounds of Beth's body being chewed up in Monie's mouth. Her bones being crushed into dust.

Monie had a disgusted look on her face. She ran over to the table and spit out the remains of Beth's body. The spit made it look like a meat paste. Something you would feel an animal. There were no noticeable traces of Beth. She was completely gone.

Some puked, some fainted, and some broke down crying. Monie said to us, "Ewwww. You guys don't taste like grapes. So, what fun things are we doing next?"

That is when I knew that the real party began.

New Master by gothamgiantess

I don't understand. I don't understand why a little girl just killed two people like that. We didn't do anything to her. I was always the nicest to her. I acted like a brother. Dave gave her anything she wanted. 

Why?" I say softly. Then I yell, "WHY?"

Monie looks at me. She gives me a little devious smile. She opens her mouth to say, "Because I can do whatever I want."

My heart stopped. "No you can't. You can't do anything you want. We are real people. We are people who never did anything to you."

"Are you sure about that? You didn't let me have fun at your party. You were so loud I couldn't go to sleep. I also heard weird noises coming from my mommy's room. It sounded like the noises mommy and daddy used to make. Finally, you diidn't give me my cupcakes like you promised."

"Those are no reasons to kill us. Or keep us as toys."

"Yes they are. My mommy told me I  could always get what I want. Dave even gave me whatever I wanted. You guys are so cute. And I want you. I get to keep you becuse I want to. Got it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Spoiled brats shouldn't be able to have tiny people. Especially with what she was doing to us.

"Just wait until your mommy gets home. She won't let you keep us."

"She won't be able to find you."

Shit. She's right.

"I can put you anywhere. I can squish you uys anytime I want. Who knows if you grapes will be alive when she comes home. I can do anything I want to you."

"You can't do anything you want to us. Didn't your mommy teach you about good and evil." said Robert.

"Yep. But I think good and evil only counts for normal people. You are the size of a grape. If I wanted to, I could put all of you in my shoe and wear you. All of you would probably die but oh well. I could also tape you to my mommy's sandals. She could wear you until you popped. Or you could go in her underwear. You would be in my mommy's butt until you died."

We were all starting to get scared. Any one of us could end up dead. It didn't matter who. Except-. Of course. Dave!

"What about your brother?" I ask her.

"What about him?" she responds.

"He right over there. Shrunk just like all of us." I point to Dave's unconscious body. He has been passed out this whole time. He hasn't heard what Monie said or seen her kill two people.

"Aww, my big brother is now my little brother. That is so cool. He gets a free pass."

Lucky Dave. He gets to spend the rest of his life like this while all of us have ours quickly taken.

"I'm tired of talking. I didn't sleep that much because of your party. Plus i'm gonna show you grapes where your new home is."

She keeps calling us grapes. It's fitting. We're edible and squishy. Monie leaves to go to the kitchen. I look at everybody and say, "What the hell are we going to do?"

Nobody knows how to answer that question. The answer is simple. There is nothing we can do. We can only survive. And the odds of our survival are slim to none. Except for Dave.

That's it! Dave can talk her out of it. Dave is the only one who can help us.Whenever Monie was going to do something stupid, he was the one who talked her out of it. One time, Monie tried to run away. She was right out the door when Dave caught her. After a conversation with him, she was ready to stay.

Monie came back with a small bowl in her hand. She placed part of the bowl under the table.

"I'm not jumping in that." said Archie.

"It's ok. you don't have a choice." said Monie. Next thing we knew, we saw Monie's hand move behind us. Her hand came in our direction like a vaccum cleaner. A lot of people started running in different directions. It did not work because they weren't fast enough. Her hand caught up to them quickly.

I knew it was futile to run so I accepted my fate. I let her hand take me. My body was mashed up by the others on her hand. Then I felt myself falling in mid air. 

Falling didn't take long. It was cut rather abrupt when I hit the hard plastic of the bowl. Pain jolted through my arm bacuse that was what I landed on. Other bodies started landing on me. I felt like I was being crushed in football.

 I could barely see outside of the bowl. Too many people were in the way. The rest of my vision was blocked as the rest of us were shoved into the bowl. I could hear all the women screaming. Maria had to be freaking out because she just dealt with her fear.

A man started screaming. "What the hell? Where the hell am I? Why am I in a pile of bodies?"

I recognized the man as Dave. He was woken up by this.

"Look at you grapes. You could be my new cereal. I think i'm going to pour milk over you." Monie said.

Now everyone was freaking out. Men and women. We didn't want to be eaten alive like Beth.

"I'm just kidding. I have other plans."

Suddenly, everyone started bouncing up and down. Elbows, knees, skulls started crashing into me. I coulf feel Monie start walking. The weight of all these people was killing me. If she doesn't hurry, I might be crushed.

The bouncing was getting worse. She must be walking up the stairs. My body was taking so much abuse right now. Hell not just my body, but everyone elses. The only safe people were the ones on tops.

It seemed like I wasn't going to make it anymore until I felt weight being lifted off of me. Not only that, but I could feel myself rolling down the bowl. I hit carpet with a thump.

My body was in pain. I could barely move it. I didn't even want to move it. I would be happy if I died right here. Unfortunately, those weren't my plans.

I tied lifting my head up as high as I could. I got it up enough to see that I was in Monie's room.

"Hey tinies. Don't die on my yet. You haven't even seen where you will be staying. After I show you, we are going to have so much fun."

Half Measures by gothamgiantess

Monie's room. If I could summarize it in one word. Pink. Sure, pink is obvious color girls choose.  But this much pink in one room is overkill. The walls are pink. Her bed sheets and pillows are pink. Her t.v is pink. Her doors are pink. Her chair is pink. I can feel myself growing a vagina. My skin is probably gonna turn pink. If that happens I could hide from her.

She really does try to be a princess. A spoiled princess. That is why we ended up here. Who knows though. Would she have helped us if she wasn't spoiled. Robert said it best. Kids at this age are unpredictable.

"All right. Before you move into your new homes, I will split you grapes up into two teams. I want the grapes from my brother's school at my left foot and the other school at my right." Monie told us.

I looked up to get a head count. From my school there is Leah, Rachael, Pan, Robert, Archie, Tom, Rick, Sam, Kurt, Jim, Tyrell, Alpha, Beta, Kim, Beatrice, Jane, Nick, Dave, Sarah, Maria, and Me. 21 students on my side. I recognize only Mark and Tony from the other school. Eight more students are with them. 21 to 10. 

Monie stomped her foot hard on the ground. "I said get over here NOW!"

Each side scrambles to get next to the foot they were assigned to. Our side has more people. Right now, we have the advantage in numbers. But that could change anytime.

"Good little pets. Now I get to squish all of you." Monie let out an evil laugh. Everyone started panicking. Both sides had people trying to escape. Like they could make it. 

Monie stomped her foot away from the other team. "Stop freaking out. I'm only kidding. Get back over here."

Not wanting to be crushed, the runaways obeyed their master. Doing everything she commands is the best thing we can do right now.

"Good little pets. Now I'll show you your new homes."
Monie stepped over us. She walked to her closet.We watched as she pulled out two white shoes with pink flowers on them. I heard some people freaking out. She also pulled something else out but it was concealed in a box.

"She's crazy if she thinks I'm gonna live in her smelly shoes" said Archie.

"You'll live as a red stain under her foot if you don't." responded Robert. Monie placed her shoes under a pink table next to her closet.

This is how her room goes. When you walk in, the right wall has her closet first, then her table. The wall in the middle holds her bed. When she lays down on her bed, she will have a good view of us. The wall on the left has her toys and stereo. Finally the other middle wall has her t.v. A bathroom is connected to her room.

Monie walked back in front of us. "Not all of you will sleep in my shoes. My brothers team will have half of his sleep in my shoe. The other half will sleep in this."

She pulled out a barbie house from the box. The pink toy building was big enough for us to live in. It was also completely open for her to look at us. She pulled out a smaller house.

"The other side will sleep in this. This works out fine. Five and five on one side. Ten and ten on the other."

"There's twenty-one of us." said someone close by to me. I turned to see Beta from Tyrell's crew speaking. Beta was a decent built African-American male. He is the runt of the crew. 

"Oh no. There's one more. What should we do about that? Oh I know!" Monie said. She walked to her table and grabbed something. She hid the object behind her back while walking towards us. We were scared to find out what it was. We were being evened out. One of us might be killed. We all looked at each other, sharing the same scared shitless expression on our faces.

Monie looked at him with a devious expression." She asked him, "What's your name?"

"Uh, my friends call me Beta." Monie grabbed him by his shirt. Tyrell tried grabbing his legs but he was too high in the air.

"Beta. Isn't that for losers? Are you a loser?" Monie asked.

"No." responded Beta.

"Thanks Beta for telling me about our problem. I know how to fix it." Monie revealed what was behind her back. It was a pair of pink scissors. The ladies began to freak out. Tyrell screamed out, "Don't fucking do it you bitch. Please don't. Please."

"And why shouldn't I kill him." asked Monie.

I could hear Tyrell's voice begin to break. When I looked over there were tears in his eyes. "Please don't kill him. Please don't kill my little brother."

The ones surroundng Tyrell stopped to look at him. They were as shocked as I was. Nobody knew Beta was Tyrell's brother. Know that I think of it, it makes sense. Beta always followed him around. They were always inseperatable. Both dressed the same. They acted the same. I always thought they were just best friends. But no. Little brothers always want to be like their big brother.

"Your brother? I won't kill him now. I know what it's like to have a brother. Dave." Monie said. She waved hi to Dave. "But I do have to get rid of someone."

Monie put Beta down by Tyrell. Beta was crying uncontrollably. Tyrell hug him in a brotherly way. Showing him that he was there for him. Monie's fingers grabbed onto the next person it could find, Alpha. He started screaming. He tried getting free but her power over him was too great. Tyrell and Beta tried reasoning with her.

"You don't have to kill us. We can be your slaves forever. We'll be good. We promise." cryed Beta. 

"Please, you tried killing my brother. Now you're trying to kill my best friend." said Tyrell.

"I gave you a pass. Someone has to die. You chose your family over friends." said Monie. Alpha was placed in between the scissors. Monie pressed the scissors down on his body but not too hard to cut him. Only enough to trap him.

"Do you have any last words?" asked Monie.

"Please don't do this. I do whatever you want. I'll kiss your feet. You gave that option to that other guy." pleaded Alpha. He was in survival mode. 

"It's a flattering thought. But I made up my mind." said Monie. 

"Robert screamed out, "Everyone close your eyes."

I had to close them too. I couldn't look at this. Alpha's screams haunted me. I tried covering my ears before it was too late. Then his screams were cut off by a slicing noise.

Fantasies and Realities by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

I realized that this story is too brutal for an R rating. Let's bump that up to a X.

Blood splattered so far it hit my face. I freaked out so hard I opened my eyes. I wish I wouldn't have done that. I wish I wouldn't have seen the horror in front of me. I wish all of this would go away. I wish I was somewhere else.

Wait a minute. I am somewhere else. I'm in a church. But that can't be. I was just in a little girls room. "Here comes the Bride" begins playing. Ah, I know where I am now. It where I always go.

A blushing bride in her white wedding gown walks down the aisle. I don't see my family. The ones I see are the ones with me in the real world right now. The slaves.

The bride reaches me. I take her veil off like I'm supposed to. Like the other times, it always Maria in that gown. It always her who I fantasize about marrying. I want to make it out alive, with her. I have to protect her.

The priest begins. I try not laughing at the site of the priest. My best friend Dave is our priest. I don't listen to what he says. It's just the passages every priest says at a wedding. I stare at Maria. The only thing I want to focus on.

"Dom. Do you swear?" asks Dave.

"What?" I ask.

"Dude. Do you swear?"

"Oh yeah. I do."

"Maria, do you swear?" Dave asks her. Maria is getting ready to say it. I can't help but smile. My heart is pumping waiting for those magic words. 

"I d-" She's interrupted by loud thumping noises. The ground is shaking violently. 

"Is it an earthquake?" asks Dave.

"No. It's something worse." I tell him.

"Godzilla then."

"No your sister."

The roof begins to tear apart. The ground is breaking at our feet. I reach for Maria's hand but something metallic is blocking me from her. My right arm is in pain. Blood is pumping out of it. Everyone is freaking out. Running and screaming. Chaos.

The metallic wall leaves. Maria is now in my view. She's frozen in fear. I look down at where the ground was cut. From the opening in the ground, I see Monie's gigantic face. She opens her mouth, ready to eat whoever fall out.

I look over to see Dave lying on the ground. Only it's only half of Dave. The other half is laying close to Maria. "NO!" I scream out.

The church begins to break apart. Monie is breaking it in half like an egg. I have to get to Maria's side before it's too late. I run the fastest I can. As soon as I reach the end of my half, I put all my strength into my jump.

I don't even think about looking down. I look at Maria as I'm in the air. She's still frozen stiff. My left hand grabs onto the floor. It's the only thing keeping me from ending up as food. I just have to climb up. I reach for the floor with my other arm.

Fuck! I forgot that it's been cut off. The loss of blood is getting to me. I feel weak. "Maria! You have to help me. I'm going to fall." I beg of her.

She won't move. It's like she's a statue. My grip is getting looser and looser. I know my time is up. My hand slips off the floor.

"Maria, I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuu!" I scream as I fall into Monie's pitch black mouth.

The end wakes me back up to reality. Blood still warm on my face. I look at Monie. In her fingers are the two halves of Alpha's body. Blood is pouring down onto the ground. Intestines have now been turn to spaghetti as they fall from the halves. His heart has literally been broken. His ball sack is hanging out empty. His balls have been seperate from each other.

Oh God the horror! Everyone is either screaming, crying, or puking their guts out. A few of the ladies have fainted. Archie fainted with them. Tyrell and Beta are holding each other. Their head turned away from the gore. They aren't the only ones holding each other. Kim and Beatrice and Jane and Nick are too. For the first time ever, Nick looks afraid.

I look at Dave. He's not doing anything. He's not crying or puking. He's just staring. I can't tell if he's in shock.

"You grapes are scaredy cats. It's just a little blood. Ok a lot of blood. I don't know why you are so freaked out. I told you you would die." Monie tells us. How can she be so pleased with her work?

She drops Alpha in her pink trash can. A box of tissues are on her table. She grabs one and picks up everything that fell out of Alpha. The only thing left is blood.

"Ok everyone. Come try out your new home." Nobody moves. We are all frozen in fear of this evil goddess.

"I said NOW!" Monie screams at the top of her lungs. We didn't want to upset our master. We all started walking towards her. The ones who fainted had to be carried.

"Now that everybody is here, I'll give you grapes one hour to get comfty. Then we get to play some more."

More playtime. More like more death.

End Notes:

Not a long chapter as the others. But just as equally interesting.

Answers by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

If you read "Bert the Pervert", you will get a better understanding of this chapter. It's gonna be a long one.

RING!RING!RING! The phone was ringing in Monie's bedroom. "Uhhh. Why do people have to call?" asked Monie.

She grabbed the phone off her table. "Oh Hi Mom. They're asleep. They stayed up for a very long time."

I drowned out Monie's voice. I don't want to hear it anymore. I wish I had a phone. Then I could call them and tell them what happened. They probably aren't worried about me right now. I told them I would be staying for the weekend. They are gonna freak out when I'm not home.

That's it! They know where I'll be. If I don't show up, my parents will come looking for me. The first place they'll look is here. The only thing I have to do is survive.

I checked my pocket for something. It had to still be there. Yes! Fucking yes! My phone is still in my pocket! No! No! Fuck no! It's dead. What a fucking cliche. It's just like in all those horror movies where the victim's phone magically dies. My life has become a horror movie. This is total bullshit.

"Everything's fine. All they did was watch movies. No. There were no girls. See you tomorrow. Love you. I'll tell him. Bye mommy."

"Crap. Guess what. You grapes just bought yourselves some time. I have to go clean up after the messes you grapes made. Get comfy because when I get back you're gonna wish you never threw a party." Monie was about to leave until she realized something.

"Oh almost forgot the rules. You grapes can walk around my room anytime you want. But you have to watch out for when I'm walking. If you try to hide, I'll kill one person for every 10 minutes you are missing. And to make sure you don't escape my room."

Monie grabbed something out of her drawer. It was a roll of pink tape. She taped up the space underneath her closet, bathroom, and entrance door. She's trapped us in her room. We can only hide but that would kill others. 

"I don't want all of you hiding at the same time so I'm taking some of you." Monie looked at who she wanted. I just hope she doesn't take Dave, Maria, and Sarah. I need Sarah. I realized I never got to question her. Now is the time.

Nick was the first one to be taken. Not without a struggle though. Cheerleaders Rachael and Pan went too. Beatrice was ripped away from Kim's arms. A couple of guys from the other team were taken. Finally, Maria was taken. Fuck!

I wanted to go with them but I needed to question Sarah. I'm stuck at a crossroads. I can go with Maria and reveal my feelings. Or I can interrogate Srah and possibly help us all. I'm sorry Maria. I have to put you behind Sarah.

"Find a part of the dollhouse to live in. I'll be back later." said Monie. She left her room and shut the door on us.

Everyone one ran towards the dollhouses except for me. I stayed behind scouting for Sarah. When I couldn't find her, I entered my dollhouse. 

At my height, the dollhouse is like a mansion. It was designed for 11.5 inch dolls. I'm about 1 1/2 inch. The doll house is dressed up in pink of course. the house has five fully furnished, deluxe rooms with chandeliers, a fireplace, and a refrigerator that all light up. The house even comes with sounds. The toilet flushes, there's a kitchen timer, you can ring the doorbell, and the fireplace crackles.

This shit would be cool if we weren't so small. We have to climb up to use the toilet. Plus worry about falling in. The beds reach to the top of our heads. The couches are massive. This place would be kick-ass to live in if it wasn't for our small bodies.

Everyone was running around the house to find a place to take. Some guys were fighting over spots. How could you fight over spots? The place is a mansion. I wasn't here to find a spot. I was here to find Sarah.

I started in the living room. Archie was propped on the couch. It looked like he was sleeping on a super queen sized bed. His legs only reached about halfway. Jane was sitting next to a chair. She looked depressed. No sign of Sarah yet.

I moved onto the kitchen. James was opening drawers looking for food. He turned to me and said, "There's no food. Why the hell is there no food in a kitchen?"

"Because this is a toy kitchen dumbass?" I told him.

"That bitch won't get the chance to kill me if I die of starvation." It's true. I'm hungry too. None of us could eat. All the food was out of reach. If we try and plead with Monie, maybe she will give us some food.

There was no sign of her in the bathrooms. I didn't see her in the recreation room either. She had to be upstairs. The stairs were big though. They went up to my thigh. It took a little big longer to get to the next floor.

The next floor wwere the bedrooms. I counted four rooms. Each one the same design. A table with a mirror, a drawer, and a bed. In one of the rooms Leah was trying to climb up the bed. I went over to help her.

"Here let me help you up." I said. I pushed her up by her feet.

"Thanks Dom. You want up?" Leah asked.

"No. I want to know where Sarah is. Do you know?"

"She's in the next room over."

"Thanks."

"Hey Dom. After you finish talking to her, can you come over?"

"Sure. I don't know how long it'll take though.

"That's ok. I'll just be up here." I left the room. Next door Sarah was standing beside a bed.

"There you are." I tell her. "Oh I have so many questions."

"I know but let's talk under the bed." said Sarah. She crawled underneath the bed. I followed her.

"You're first question is probably, "How the hell did you shrink us?" said Sarah.

"Damn straight mind reader." I say.

"It's obvious. That gun you tried to take away. It's  a shrink ray." Sarah pulled it out from her bookbag.

"I kinda got that. Why did you use it?"

"I wasn't going to. I was going to follow Nick home, then shrink him. But Dave started that fight and both guys were out of control. I had to stop Nick."

"You were gonna shrink him right in front of everybody?"

"I had to. Things were going crazy. I decided not to then you attacked me."

"Are you saying it's my fault?"

"Partly yeah. It's mainly my fault though. I shouldn't have pulled out my gun in front of everybody. It was stupid of me."

"How did all of us shrink though? It's only supposed to shrink one person at a time."

"We broke it. When you tried taking it away, you caused me to fall on it. It ended up breaking and creating that blast."

"Can you fix it?"

"Yeah. But not here. I can fix it at my secret spot."

"Secret spot?"

"Yeah. It's a labratory to me. I'm the only one who knows where it is."

"So we are stuck at this size. There is no way we can escape. Even if we escape the others will be slaughtered."

"We are going to be slaughtered anyways. We can't save anyone. We can only save ourselves."

"We can't even do that. There is no way you can get to your lab without being killed."

"I can try. That's the only thing I can do. I have a lot better shot of making it then anybody else here."

"And why is that?"

"Can't tell you yet. Ask something else."

I was starting to get mad. How can she keep secrets at a time like this? "Ok then. How the hell did you make a shrink ray?"

Sarah gave me a smile. "It wasn't me."

"Then who the hell was it?"

"Years ago, there was a student named Bert Slevic. He was the most brilliant mind I had ever known. But he was different.

"How was he different?"

"He was, how can I say it, perverted. 

"Perverted?"

"Yep. He had a major foot fetish. He was obsessed with them. He was a teenage when I was young. Around ten. He told me out his fetishes."

"Did you ever take part of them?"

"God no. He was a pervert but not a pedophile. Then one day he told me something."

"What?"

"He told me how he met his new science teacher. He described her as the most beautiful thing in the world. She had the most perfect feet you could get on a woman. He said that she opened up a new fetish he never knew he had. A giantess fetish."

"And that led to where we are?"

"Yes. He started going off on his own. He didn't visit me all that often. Sometimes he went weeks without visiting me. Then one day in the middle of the night, he woke me up. He was going on and on about how he did it. How he finally solved it."

"How to shrink right?"

"Yes. He showed me a watch. It looked different from any other watch. Then he pressed a button. His body was growing smaller before my very eyes. His body was lost in his clothes. Soon after, I found him by my big toe."

"Were you creeped out?"

"A little at first then I started playing with him."

"Playing with him?"

"I pressed my big toe against his body. His little penis began to grow. I didn't know about erections at that age. His penis felt good under my toe. Suddenly I felt something burst onto my toe. I looked under to see white goo. Bert started growing back to normal size. He looked at me with an ashamed face. 

He said to me, "I'm flattered that you did that, but please don't ever do that again. I don't want you to do that to me. Never you." I felt embarassed. He was naked in front of me and I just jacked him off with my big toe."

"Why did you do it?"

"I didn't know at first. A sensation just came over me. I couldn't control myself. But then I realized that it was power. The power of keeping a tiny person against their will. It was intoxicating."

"Yeah. That's why we have a little girl crushing up with her foot. Playing games with us. Whatever happened to Bert?"

"After that incident, he didn't come back. Until three months later. He came to my room with a backpack on. He was running away. He told me that he met someone who shared his fetish. He wouldn't ever see me again. Bert handed me something. It was a key. He told me that the key unlocked the entrance to his lab. He hugged me and left."

"You searched for that lab?"

"Yes. I couldn't find it anywhere in his house. But I found it anyways. The door was hiding in his basement. It was under the playhouse we used to play in. When I entered his lab, I found everything. Unfinished projects, copies of blueprints, his lab journals, and the materials needed to make everything."

"And that's what you did. Didn't you think of the dangers these inventions presented?"

"Of course but the excitement of everything was exhilirating. I had to create them. I wanted to shrink myself. I kind of wanted to shrink other people. I never did though. Nick would have been my first."

"Hopefully your last. You never saw Bert again?"

"I thought I would never see him. Three years later passed from his disapperance. He surprised me in the lab. He was older. He was going crazy. Rambling on about how he couldn't please his woman. How she wanted more but he could never give her more. How the one thing she wanted was the one thing he couldn't solve. He said he would return to her when he figured it out. He needed more resources."

"What happened next?"

"I asked him something. I said since we were older now if I could we could try it one more time. He didn't want to do it. But I forced him by taking off my shoes. I seductively rubbed my toes over his mouth. I let him sniff my scent. He couldn't resist. He shrank himself. You know the rest."

"I don't wanna know the rest."

"He left after that. I never saw him again. I always wondered if he solved whatever it was that bothered him. If he went back to his woman and lived happily ever after."

"This is all crazy. I have another question though. You said you had a better shot at surviving then all of us. Why is that?"

Sarah grabbed my hand. She pulled me out from under the bed. She was strong. I felt myself being lifted up off the ground. I was let down. Then she did something I couldn't have imagined.

Sarah jumped over the toy bed and back. She said to me, "That is why."

"How the hell did you do that?"

"It's something I discovered. Bert might have discovered it before me. The longer you stay shrunk, the more your normal attributes begin to stay with you. It's like an ant. An ant can carry way more then it's body weight. It's also like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets."

"How long did it take for you to get stronger?"

"It took me years until I was stronger and faster."

"So we can't do it in two days?"

"It's impossible."

"Sarah, I'm gonna leave now. I have to process all this."

"Leave. Be careful though. And Dom?"

"I'll find a way to save us."

I left the room. My brain was hurting from overload. The one thing that clawed at my brain was Bert. He is the cause of all this. His fucked up mind led to innocent people dying. If I get out of this alive, I will find him and I will kill him with his own weapons.

Ashamed by gothamgiantess

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get in them. Oh how I wish I was home watching that movie now. That quote is so spot on. How could anyone predict we would have been shrunk? How could anyone predict we would be slaves to a 9-year old?

Everything I just learned of was killing my head. Bert started this. How can a teenager find a way to shrink with everyday items? Instead of using it for good, he used it for sexual pleasure. It didn't stop at Bert. No, his inventions were passed onto Sarah. 

This was supposed to be a normal party. Actually, it was supposed to be the biggest party. You can say now that it's the smallest party of the year. I ruined it. I didn't stop Dave from drinking. That lead to the fight. If I never would have attacked Sarah, we wouldn't be in this situation. 

But then again, if Sarah wouldn't have been obsessed with revenge she wouldn't have came. Of course Nick was the cause of that. He bullied her to the point of revenge. Jane was a whore. If she never would have cheated, Dave wouldn't have flipped out and Sarah wouldn't have pulled her shrink ray out. Whose fault is it?

My head was killing me. I needed to get out of the house. I was gonna start heading downstairs until I remembered Leah wanted to see me. It couldn't hurt to go see her for a little bit. Cleaning up after our mess will probably keep Monie occupied for a long time. If only she would clean forever, then we would never have to deal with her. So I head over to Leah's room.

I'm still having a hard time grasping the size of toy furniture. "Leah?" I call out.

"Dom I'm still on top of the bed. Come up here." Leah responds. I try climbing the bed but it's still too tall. My height only reaches about half way.

"You look funny trying to climb up. Grab my hand." Leah extends her arm towards me. With her help I successfully climb the bed. It's kind of nice up here. The beds like 5x our size. It's extremely roomy up here. 6 of us could probably sleep together on these beds.

"Thanks. What did you want to see me for?" I ask her. Leah was always a sexy girl, but I never paid attention to her. Maria was the only girl I could think about. There was just something about her that attracted me to her. Now that I'm up close to Leah, she really is an extremely sexy girl. 

"I'm kinda lonely. That bitch took my friends." said Leah.

"She took my friend Maria too."

"Maria's pretty friendly. And she cute too. Do you think she's gonna do anything to them?"

I honestly don't know. Monie lies a lot. I didn't want to think about it because Maria's with her. I don't want to worry her. So I lie, "Monie said she wouldn't hurt them until she came back. I'm pretty sure they're alright."

"Yeah then when she gets back we are all gonna be killed." She choked up while saying that. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. Her cheeks were flushed. 

I wrap my arms over her. I didn't want her to cry. She had to believe that there was some kind of hope. Someone had to make her feel safe. I'm the only person near her.

"Shhhhh. Shhh. It's alright. Everything's gonna be alright. I'm gonna make sure you're safe." I half life and half promise her. There is no way I can protect her. I can't protect Maria. 

"How are you gonna protect me Dom? There's nothing you can do." She says as I hold her. She's still crying. Her tears are getting on my shirt.

"Me and Dave will help. The only people Monie will listen to are us. Dave just needs to snap out of it. I promise we will do anything we can to help."

Leah was calming down. Her tears stopped flowing. She wasn't breathing heavy anymore. I could feel her heartbeat slowing down. I tried breaking away from her but she wouldn't let go.

I gotta say that holding her felt extremely pleasent. Her very tanned skin was smooth as a baby's bottom. Her golden blonde hair smelled like peaches. Her big breasts were poking at my ribs. Her big athletic ass sat on my thigh, near my crotch.

I was getting excited. My member was beginning to move. It was pushing up against my jeans. It wasn't done growing yet. I tried pushing Leah off before she could feel it. It was getting closer and closer to touching her right buttcheek. 

Oh God. Having this sexy lady on me was getting me horny. Sure it's natural but I want Maria. Not Leah. Next thing I knew, Laeh adjusted her butt and t was right on top of my erection. 

My erection was stabbing her buttcheek. It felt so good though. My mind was split into two. One half wanted to get out of there and save myself for Maria. The other half wanted this. I was struggling to get Leah off me. Then, Leah turned her head towards me. Her face was close to mine. I never expected this next part to happen. She gave me a smile and planted a big kiss right on my lips!

I didn't know how to react to this. This was the first time a girl kissed me. I was so confused. I didn't know if I should pull back or let it happen. Leah was making out with me with no intentions on stopping. My heart was pounding in my chest.

Leah stopped. She finally let go of me. Her hand touched my chest and gently pushed me on my back. I was frozen as she grabbed my throbbing erection still in my jeans.

"What do we have here? Does somebody have a bone?" She said to me as if she was speaking to a baby. "It looks like it hurt. Why don't I do something about that?"

It true. My erection was killing me. My zipper was being pulled down. Only my underwear stood between my erection and Leah. My underwaer was stained from the precum. It didn't stay there for long because Leah slowly and seductively pulled them down. My erection was completely sticking out of my pants. It was dripping droplets of precum.

"Are you ready for this?" Leah asked. No! I don't wanna do this. I want Maria. I love her. Nothing from my body would respond. I didn't move or speak. I gave in. I submitted.

Leah's mouth engulfed my erection. My eyes shot open. I was breathing heavy. My heart was coming close to exploding in my chest. Leah's tongue was rubbing against the tip of my penis. With each sucking motion, jolts of pleasure raced through my body. I was moaning. My hands were squeezing the sheets hard.

I started moving my lower half up and down. I was trying to hump her mouth! This blowjob just felt so good. Nothing crossed my mind at. I was only focused on this blowjob. Then my erection exploded in her mouth.

It didn't feel long at all. It felt short. No, I wanted more. More! I heard a gulping noise followed by, "Well, it looks like somebody was a virgin."

It was true. The only contact my penis got was from me. Hey1 It's only every once in awhile. I tried speaking but I was exhausted. The only words I could muster up were, "Th-Th-h-h-an-an-k Y-y-y-o-ou."

"Sweety, you don't need to thank me. We're probably gonna die soon. You are such a nice guy I thought I'd reward you."

"This sure did get rid of my headache." I say to her. Leah laughed her ass off.

"That was funny."

"I guess I should be leaving. I need to find my own spot."

"You're not leaving. Not yet." I look at her. She's staring me down like a hawk.

"Why?"

"Because we're not done here. You haven't done anything to me yet. I didn't know how to respond to that.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not the only horny one here. Stay for a little bit. Get your little friend down there a chance to recharge his batteries. Please." She gave me the puppy dog face. I really didn't want to do this.

"Ok." I gave in again. Leah makes me submissive. Fifteen minutes passed.

"Help me get undressed." Leah asked. 

Our bodies embraced. I gently stroked her cheeks, kissing them after each stroke. My hands got lowered and lower to the end of her shirt. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips before pulling her shirt off. My penis was getting erect again. Her big breasts were in view. The only thing hiding them was her black bra.

I slowly moved my face closer and closer in between her breasts. I kissed the middle, then turned my head to the left kissing her breast, then turned my head to the right and did the same. My hand reached around her body to the back of her bra.

It quickly unhooked it. Her breasts were not completely exposed. Her nipples are hard. I wrap my lips around her left nipple, sucking on it. Leah faintly moans. I don't know if she's enjoying this.

My body gently shoved her onto her back. I was now on top of her. I didn't put my weight on her. No need to hurt her. I place my hands on her lower back slipping my hands down the back of her short shorts. Our lips lock while I pull her shorts off.

My lips pull away from hers. I kiss her neck and move down from there to her breasts, then her stomach, and finally her crotch. I grab her panties with my teetch. I rip them of her. Her hungry vagina is staring at me. Waiting.

"You won't be disappointed if this ends fast?" I ask her.

"If you get done before me, I'll take over." She winks at me. I stop playing around. I shove my erection into her hole. I can't believe I just did that. I thurst up and down. Over and over. Leah starts moaning. Her hands are grabbing the sheets. I honestly don't know if she's faking it.

It doesn't take long for me to cum in her. I feel so disappointed in myself. I'm sure Leah can see it on my face. "It's ok. You're new to this. Let me take over."

Leah flips me over on my back. She's the one on top now. Her motion are amazing. She's experience at this. She knows what she's doing. My limp dick is enough for her. Her moans are genuine. She's breathing heavy.

The bed is creaking. She humping me with power. She's telling me that my penis is her bitch. Finally she orgasims. My penis is wet with her juices. Leah falls to the bed in exhaustion.

We lay there for a while. We don't say anything to each other. Then I finally speak, "I'm gonna go now."

"Ok. If we survive, you can come back if you wanna do this again." she says.

I zip up my zipper, then climb down the bed. An ocean of regret hits me. I realized that I just had sex with Leah. I'm not with Maria but I feel as if I've cheated on her. I'm disappointed in myself. I couldn't control my urges. I became submissive.

I walk out that room ashamed with myself.

End Notes:

Please review!

Dom Flash Dead? by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

Plot-centric chapter. Next chapter should be fun. I have so many different deaths and tortures planned but am trying to put it in order.

I can't be upstairs anymore. After hearing the truth and shamefully losing my virginity, I have to be away from this. I don't even wanna climb downstairs right now. Leah drained all the energy out of my body. I just want to go to sleep. 

But I can't right now. I don't know how much time has passed since my being up here. So with what little energy I had left, I made my way downstairs. A jolt of pain coarsed through my legs as they hit each step. I have to jump off each step because these steps were designed for a Barbie doll. Fucking Barbie dolls!

Exhaustion was getting the best of me. I haven't slept at all. As I try and jump down another stair, I trip. My head is the first thing to hit the stairs. Pain soars through my head. My body goes numb. You would think I would be scared. But I'm not. I'm actually happy. Since I've been shrunk, I have walked across carpets, climbed giant stairs, ran away from Monie's foot, searched for survivors, crushed under many people, climbed more stairs, and orgasimed twice. I did the only thing I could do, I passed out.

Darkness. Total darkness. I don't know where I am. I don't know if I'm asleep or awake. If I had any luck at all, I would be dead and somewhere nice. A light tunnel would be getting nearer and nearer towards me. Mmmmmm, a warm, fuzzy light tunnel.

Kinda like the one heading towards me. Wait a minute, light! I'm about to die! Someone has answered my prayers. I don't have to be shrunk anymore. Monie is not my master. Take that bitch!

I'm gonna miss everyone though. My parents loved me with all their heart. I don't want to see them cry. Their son is being taken from them. Mom. Dad. I love you with all my heart. You can't hear my thoughts but just know that you were the best people I could have ever loved.

Dave, my best friend. My best friend since childhood. You are the coolest guy I will ever know. I'm sorry I didn't stop you from drinking. You should have been under my watch the entire time. I'm sorry I didn't notice you were in pain. As a friend, I have failed you.

Leah. The sex was good for me. Probably not for you. You said not to thank you for it but I have to. You took my virginity. I finally got to feel what it's like to kiss a woman. How their bodies felt against mine. What sex feels like. My only regret is that you weren't Maria.

Finally we come to Maria. I have never loved a girl as more then you. I never told you. You probably think I'm weird as hell. Hell, I am weird as hell around you. You weren't my girlfriend yet I still feel as if I've cheated on you. I made a promise that I would protect you. I didn't.  And for that I am sorry.

I lay in the darkness, waiting for the light to engulf me. There is no one else I want to say goodbye to. Oh right. Sarah. Nah let's not say anything. But we were always nice to each other. Then again, she did shrink me. Of course, that let to lead to sex with Leah. But then again that was a bad thing for me with Maria and all. I'm so confused. Stupid Sarah. Stupid Sarah and- Bert.

Bert!! Errrrrr! That son of a bitch! The real cause of my problems. Stupid Bert the Pervert. Foot freak! I wanna strangle his neck so bad. He's probably enjoying the time of life under some unsuspecting woman's foot. While me and others are fighting for our lives. Some of us have lost our lives.

Energy was exploding inside of me. My arms and legs weren't full of blood, weighing them down. My heart was beating at a normal rate. I stopped being tired. I jumped up off the pitch black ground.

I took one look at that light tunnel. I stuck my hand in the air and pointed my middle finger at it. I shouted, "Fuck you light! I'm not dying yet! Bert! You fucking pervert! I'm gonna find you and kill you! And I'm keeping my promises. I'm protecting Maria, Dave, and Leah."

The tunnel of light wasn't stopping. In fact, it was getting closer and closer. Ah fuck! I guess I am dying here today. Fuck! I thought I had this one. Oh well. Guess it's time to accept my death. I stick my armsout, ready to brace myself. The light engulfs my death.

I wait for beautiful grasslands and gardens. Angels flying everywhere with their pure white wings. Maybe Matt and Beth were waiting for me. Ready to tell me that dying was the bestthing to happen to us. No. Instead I see something blurry. It's kind of tan with gold on brown on top of it.

The blur gets clearer and clearer until it becomes something recognizable. I am staring at the face of my best friend, Dave.

"Oh you're awake. You scared me half to death you dick. I seriously thought you were dead." said Dave with relief in his voice.

"What happened? I was going down a tunnel of light, then I wake up to see your ugly face." I tell him. He laughs at me.

"It's not my face that's ugly. Hehehe, you should look at yours." I try to turn my head but it's killing me. My eyes haven't adjusted yet to the light. 

"Just don't move right now. You took a very nasty fall on your head. I found you as you were falling. The faceplant knocked you out." Dave said.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"About 4 hours." 

"4 hours! Holy shit! I'm lucky I'm not in a coma or dead."

"You looked like you were dead at first. I tried carrying you downstairs but I didn't want to move you."

"Are we still on the stairs?"

"No. Robert came and helped me. We slowly and carefully carried you downstairs. Laid you on the carpet."

"What! You're supposed to give me oxygen. And carry me on something flat."

"I wasn't kissing you."

"Ohhhh. I could have died you asshole." I slap his chest hard.

"Do that again and I'll knock you back into unconsciousness." He jokefully said. I laid there for a little bit. No one said a word.

"So we are royally fucked? Aren't we?" Dave said. His tone was serious. The happiness and jokes were done for right now.

"Maybe not. Monie is the only one who'll listen to you." said I.

"She listened to me because I was bigger then her. Now, I'm the size of her big toe. Why should she listen to me?"

"She didn't listen to you because you were bigger. It was because you knew how to talk to her."

"Dom. You don't seem to understand. She can do whatever she wants now. She has complete power over us."

"I know that. I'm just asking to try." The toy house began to shake. It wasn't helping my recently woken up head.

"Grapes! Time to get out here! Time to play!" Monie loudly said. "If you're not out here in 5 minutes, I'm crushing both houses!"

Dave looked at me with fear. "C'mon. We have to go out there."

"Ready to die?" I half-jokingly say. Dave doesn't smile. He looks really scared. He knows that we both might die.

Indecent Exposure by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

New chapter guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was running around the house like ants. I didn't see the point in rushing. Either way we were going to end up dead. I tell myself that, but I just went through near death. I made promises that I would save my friends. Now I'm regretting it. It was a heat of the moment decision. I should have just died.

The slaves were pushing each other out of the way, trying to leave the house. Then, BAM! None of us saw it coming. We looked up to see the ceiling of our new house. I looked at the door to see a giant toe with pink nail polish. Monie rammed her stupid toe at us. Her toe fit perfectly in the door. I could hear her giggling her ass off.

"Hahahahaha. That was so funny. My toe was like a bowling ball. You grapes all tumbled over." Monie said while laughing. Her toe didn't leave the doorway. "Let's see if you grapes can push my toe out of the way If you don't, I'll crush your house with you in it."

We knew it was impossible, but we tried anyways. Everyone got off their asses.We grabbed a handful of toes and pushed with all of our strength. I was starting to break a sweat. Her toe was not moving at all. Our combined strength failed to move a toe. That's how weak we were. If only, one of us was Superman. Light bulb!

Sarah! I turned my head to see Sarah standing with her back against the stairs. I let go of the toe to talk to her. Dave asked, "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back." I said. I jogged towards Sarah. "Hey you want to help us?"

"How could I help?" Sarah asked.

I lowered my voice to a near whisper, "You said that you had superstrength. Can't you move a toe?"

"I don't know how strong I am yet. Besides, I can risk anyone knowing about me. It's bad enough that you know. If they find out that I was the cause of this, who knows what they might do to me."

I wanted to slap her face off. She would crush my neck if I tried that. Instead, I just give her a dirty look. Then I say, "You are the only one who can save us. You're gonna have to step up if all of us are to survive."

I leave her after that. I jog back to the others and continue our useless try. Then, something happens. Monie's toe begins to move very slowly. I can't believe it. We are moving it, but how? I immediately think of Sarah. Has she cometo help us? I look back to see Sarah still standing at the stairs.

Why is her toe moving? Have we gotten stronger? There's no way though. Sarah said it takes years to increase your strength. It doesn't matter. The toe was being defeated by a bunch of tiny people. 

Closer and closer, it's almost out of the doorway. We almost begin to cheer. Almost. Monie pushes her toe forward. We are thrown back by it. She begins laughing again. "Oh this is so fun. Na na na na boo boo. I made you think you could move my toe. But you can't. Now you can come out."

That bitch knows how to break our spirit. I stand up to my feet and help Dave up. We are the first to leave the house. I'm kinda glad that I'm out of the house now. I see Nick, Rachael, Pan, Beatrice, and Maria standing in between Monie's gigantic feet.

A wave of relief washs over me. I'm happy that Maria's alive and unharmed. Then Monie's left foot begins to rise. It's rising higher and higher in the air. My heart pumps faster and faster. Then, it falls to the ground. I scream out, "NOOOOOO!"

Her foot crashes down on Maria and the others. I close my eyes not wanting to see the horror. I know all that left is a stain in the carpet. I slowly begin to open my eyes up. I expect the sight of red goo. But it's not there. Nothing is there. Everyone is alright. No one has been harmed. It was just a hallucination.

I quickly walk over to Maria and the others. She expects it this time. I embrace her in my arms. She hugs me back this time. I can feel everyone looking at us again. I let go of her. Dave is looking at me with a smile on his face. Leah, does not have the same expression. She doesn't look too happy with me. Great. I'm gonna have to deal with that shit later on.

"Aww look at the two itty bitty wuvbirds." Monie says in a luvy duvy voice. For some reason, it sends a shiver down my spine. 

Are we ready to have some fun now? I know I am." She says. Her voice has changed to a devious one. "But I am kind of hungry."

Monie reveals a bag of grapes behind her back. Huh, it's fitting"

"It's fitting isn't it?" Monie says. Bitch took my line. "I'm eating grapes in front of my grapes. But wait. This is part of a game. You will help me eat my grapes. I just need a couple of volunteers."

Monie looks at us, deciding which one she wants to use. "I got it. Where is the band that was playing at the party?" Monie asks.

No one responds. Bloodletting has to be paralyzed with fear right now. "Any one gonna answer? If you don't, you'll have a meeting with my toilet."

"He's one of them." I hear someone yell out. Archie. He's pointing at Jim.

"Thank you little one. Can you point out the rest?" Monie asks.

"Yes. There's one right there. And there. And there. And there." Archie points at Rick, then Tom, then Sam, and finally Kurt. The gangs all round up.

Kurt is the first to react. He throws himself at Archie. He's on top, reigning blows on his face. "You son of a bitch! Why did you rat us out?"

Archie could barely speak. His face was covered in blood. The blood was getting into his eyes and throat. He attempts to say, "Bee-ause. We wer gong to be illd." 

Kurt has Archie's neck in his hand. No one tries to help Archie. He's an asshole. Then, Monie's fingers lower down like a crane. They wrap around Kurt's head. He is pulled into the air. His screaming causes fear. She brings him to her face.

"As long as you are my pets, there will be no fighting you got that?" Monie tells him.

"You hypocritical bitch! You kill us but then tell us not to kill." Kurt says. It's hard to hear him but he doesn't sound afraid at all.

"But I'm doing this for fun."

"Fun! What the hell kind of fun is this to you?" Silence. No one says anything. Then Kurt says, "How about you play with this for fun?"

I can't see what he's doing. I can make a guess though. It looks like he's messing with the lower half of his body. Is he-? No he can't be? That look on Monie's expression explains everything. Kurt has stuck his dick out in front of her.

"Is that a pee-pee?" She asks.

"You bet your sweet ass it is."

"My mommy says that if a boy should ever try to puul his pee-pee out in front of me, I have to run for help. She never said anything about small boys though. I guess I'll have to do something else."

"Like what?" Kurt asks. Monie gives him a smile. Kurt should have never done that. It was the biggest mistake of his life. Monie brought her fingernails to his crotch. Oh no! I knew what was coming. Kurt started screaming in fear. He knew what was coming too.

The girls were getting scared. Kurt wouldn't stop screaming. "NO! NO! DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!"

His screams stopped. Silence. Then, faint sounds of whimpering. Followed by a droplets of blood falling the floor. Something lands next to Nick. We get closer to see what it was. Leah pukes. Nick jumps back in shock. Dave looks away. I look for a moment, then look up at Kurt. 

Monie has done the ultimate form of torture to a man. Kurt, has been castrated by her fingernails. Kurt has to be in shock. He hasn't moved or made a sound. Monie shakes him.

"Are you still alive? C'mon, that can't kill you. Can it?" She asks. "Oh well. Let's finish him off."

She grabs his chest with two fingers. She barely pulls on him. With that slight pull, Kurt's head is ripped off from his neck. Blood sprays in the air like a fountain. She turns his body towards us. Blood is being sprayed all over us like rain. We run in all different directions to get away from it.

Finally it stops. No more blood squirts out from his dead body. Nothing will ever come out of his body. Kurt's body is thrown into the trash can. His head, is popped into Monie's mouth like a tic tac.

She picks up the rest of Bloodletting from the ground. "Are you ready to play my game?"

End Notes:

Like always please review. I need feedback!

The Grapes of Wrath by gothamgiantess

Bloodletting was our school's band, as you know, and they were the popular. No other band was more popular than them. It was because of their music genre. I don't know how they did it, but they were a cross between country, death metal, and blues. How the hell is that possible? If you can answer that question I'll be your shrunken slave. Just kidding, I don't want to be your slave.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah. Like all things, the band started with one idea. Ideas then begin to grow and shape into something else. Some grow to be bigger. Some are giving up on and never thought of again. Others are ruined if the owner of the idea can't bring it to life how he wanted it. And some are molded into something that don't resemble it's inception. 

Bloodletting was something that didn't resemble what it originally was intended to be. It all started with Kurt. Kurt was a great guitarist. The best at our school. I would even go as far and say the best out of anyone in our state. He could shred the hell of it like no other. If it ever came time to it, he could play the most beautiful melodies you would hear from a guitar.

Kurt didn't care for soft music. He loved death metal. Me personally, I can't stand that shit. Kurt wanted to start a death metal band. It's obvious he would be the lead guitarist for the band. What he needed was a drummer, basist, maybe a rhythm guitarist, and a singer. So he went to his best friend Jim and asked him if he would join his band.

Jim was a bit hesitant. Kurt had musical talent pouring out of him. Jim, on the other hand, wasn't much of a musical talent. He was a decent singer but that was it. Kurt didn't need a fantastic singer. He needed someone wo could growl and scream their head off. After much persuasion, Jim gave it a try. It turned out he was a natural at it.

There they were with a singer and a guitarist. They still needed a bassist, drummer, and possibly a rhythm guitarist. Jim knew a guy who could be their bassist. His name was Rick. He only went by Rick. Rick was part of a band called Fields of Roses. They were a soft hippie band. Nobody liked them, but Rick was their only strong point. His playing was a bluesy sound with a bit of an edge. Sounding too hardcore for them, he was kicked out.

Jim came up to him and asked if would join the band. The only problem would be that it was a death metal band. Rick's answer was, "Whatever."

That took care of the bassist. Now they needed a drummer. Nobody knew of anyone who could drum. So when you can't find someone, what do you do? Put out an ad on Craigslist. And just like magic, Tom was found. But there was a small problem. Tom wouldn't join a band unless his cousin Sam could join too. It was the biggest coincidence that they came across. Sam was a great rhythm guitarist. The final piece of the puzzle was found.

They didn't start out as perfect puzzles at first. They acted more like a scattered puzzle. Kurt wanted to play one thing; Sam wanted to play the same. Rick didn't act like he cared all that much for death metal. He wanted blues and that was final. Tom played the drums too fast or too slow. Of course leadership problems happened. Kurt complained that Jim had too much control. Jim stated he was the singer and therefore the leader.

Nothing ever starts off like you want it, but eventually it gets better. Months since their inception, they formed a bond that couldn't be broken. Bloodletting was here to play. Jim was the one who told me the story. I know all details about it. But the events coming up next, I don't know. I do know that Bloodletting was about to play their last gig.

The remaining members of Bloodletting were crying. I wouldn't expect them to cry. They always seemed like the toughest guys in our school. Their friendship must have been the closest you could get. I know I would do the same if Dave died in front of my eyes.

The ground beneath their feet began to rise. It rose because the ground was Monie's hand. They were carried over to the bag of grapes. Their sounds of crying became more and more faint.

"Nobody better get close to us or I'll get you." Monie threatened us. We knew she would eat us if we tried. We were forced into being onlooking spectators. It was like a football game or the Roman Colliseium. 

Monie placed Bloodletting on top of a paper plate. I see her taking four grapes from the bag. She takes out a butter knife from her pocket. I think I know where this is going and I don't like it. Not one bit.

She picks up one grape and cuts the top off of it. She carefully carves the inside of the grape. I can see the filling falling on top of the paper plate. All that's left will be a hollowed out grape. I shudder because I know what's going to happen to Bloodletting. She places the first empty grape on the plate. She does the same to the rest of the grapes in the same order.

Four hollowed out grapes. Grapes big enough to fit a person our size into them. I can hear some of the survivors trying to plead with her. It's no use. She can't hear us from over here.

"If you haven't realized what I'm doing here, it's really simple. These four boys will be playing a game of hide and seek. This is a new way to play. They have to hide inside these grapes. I will eat ten grapes. Four of them will have these boys in them. Do you think they can survive? Let's find out." Monie spoke like a queen. Her voice mimicked royalty.

Her fingers grabbed onto to Tom. Tom was shoved into the grape. The filling on the plate was still there. Monie picked up a little and stuffed it back inside the grape. Then Rick was placed, then Sam, and finally Jim. Four grapes filled with grape guts and little people.

"Here are the rules. Survive and don't leave your grape. Good luck and don't die." Monie had that little devious smirk on her face. She grabbed a handful of grapes out of the bag. Then another. She cut the tops off of each grape to match the ones Bloodletting were in.

"I will now scramble the grapes." Her hand moved around in a circular motion. She didn't look at the grapes. Even if she is an evil bitch, she plays fair.

"There are twenty grapes. If I am to eat ten of them, there is a fifty fifty chance they can survive. I learned probability in math class. The games will now begin." My heart was beating at a brisk pace. I didn't know what was going to happen. If anyone would survive ore if they would all die. 

Monie looked at the batch of grapes. She carefully eyed each one of them. I don't know if screams could be heard or not. If they were screaming, that would increase their chances of being picked. Monie's hand lowered down towards the batch. The anticipation was killing me. Finally, she plucked her first grape from the batch.

The grape moved closer and closer to her mouth. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion. Why can't this go faster? It's torture. Duh! She's torturing us. She wants us to feel hopeless. She wants us to feel like ants beneath her feet. 

Finally the grape is popped into her mouth. All that's left is for her to chew. I see most of the group is not watching the game. Only Archie. That fucked up assho-. I don't finish that thought. I heard something. It's quiet but I can't hear it. That was the crunching sound of a person being chewed up like food.

It is briefly followed by a gulp. "Wow! Luck of the draw. I ate someone on my first try. You know, you taste a lot better with food." Monie says to us.

Maria falls to the floor next to me. I rush over and hold her body.

"Maria don't look at the horror! Don't listen to it. Just listen to me." I say say in the most comforting voice I can.

"Grape number two finished. Empty!" I hear Monie say.

"It's time to hold you for a change." I says with a chuckle. "I have to tell you something. Now a good time as any."

"Grape number three eaten. Empty!" Monie says. I try to drown it out but it's so hard.

"When you first moved in, I was stunned by you. You were the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. I was immediately in love with you."

"Grape number four gone. Empty." There was a sense of disappointmet in Monie's voice.

"Dom. I kinda liked you too when I first saw you. You were a nerd, but a cute nerd." Maria tells me.

"Grape number five gone. Err empty." Monie was now getting annoyed.

"I didn't know how I felt about you when we were older. You never talked to me. I thought you weren't interested. Then when you asked me out to the party, we started getting closer and closer to each other. You even save me from that asshole. I started liking you again."

"Grape number six gone. Person #2 dead!" Monie said enthusiasim.

"I never stopped liking you. I was always nervous around you. I lacked confidence." I tell her.

"Grape number seven gone. Person #3 dead! Only one left." 

"Maria, if we survive this, will you go out with me?" I ask her.

"Grape number eight gone. Empty."

Maria doesn't respond to my question. My heart starts to sink.

"Grape number nine gone. Empty. One more grape left and one more person left."

"Yes Dom. If we survive." She tells me.

"Grape number ten gone. And the last person is now in my tummy." 

Bloodletting was gone. We would mourn them. We would shed tears for them. The best band that our school will ever hear is no more. The bond of their friendship will never be broken though. No matter if they are dead, their friendship is not. Now I hope my bond with Maria will not be gone. Even if we never make it.

Filler by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

Eh, sorry I'm half-assing this chapter. You can skip it if you want. It's just filler until the next chapter.

I hold Maria tightly in my arms. I don't wanna let go. Monie could crush us in this position and I wouldn't care. But then I remember what just happened. Bloodletting was just massacred in the most unique and evil of ways. Monie is showing us the power she has over us I don't know how we are gonna survive. We'll only survive if she wants us to.

"Uhhhh. I don't feel so good." I hear Monie say. I turn my head to see her clutching her stomach. Her face is kind of green. "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

She rushes over to her bathroom. The door shuts behind her. This might be a blessing in disguise. Screw what Sarah thinks. Everybody has to know. I pick Maria off the ground. I yell out, "Everybody snap out of it! Get your asses over here!"

Dave, Robert, and Sarah immediately come to me. Everyone else is in shock, can't hear me, or don't want to come over. Robert is the one everyone listens too. He's the unofficial leader of this group of survivors. He rounded up the group earlier. 

"Robert get everyone. They listen to you." I tell him. He nods.

"Huddle up everyone! We need a fast group conversation." He powerfully says. I can still hear Monie puking in the bathroom.

"She never should have eaten them. All that blood and organs, gross." I say. 

More and more people start walking our way. I give a fast moving gesture with my hand. They need to get over here before it's too late. They come like herds. Archie, Tyrell, Beta, James, Jane, Nick, Kim, Beatrice, and Omega appear. Following them are Pan, Rachael, and Leah. She doesn't look too happy to see me with Maria in my arms. The other school doesn't come over. They probably couldn't hear us.

"Why did you bring all of us together?" Archie asks.

"There is something everyone needs to know. It's about what happened to us." Sarah's eyes open wide open. She shakes her head no.

"Dammit Sarah! Everyone needs to know the truth." I say. "We shrank because of-"

I don't get to finish my sentence because Sarah jumps at me. I push Maria out of arms way. Sarah throws me to the ground. Dave and Robert grab her by the arms and pull away. She doesn't struggle. She doesn't want to blow her cover.

"Say what you were going to say." Dave tells me. I open my mouth to say the secret, but the door to the bathroom opens first. Out comes Monie with a sick look on her face. She looks down at us.

"You already got into your teams." she says. "I'm still feeling kinda sick. I'll give you one hour to get ready."

"Ready for what?" Dave yells out. Monie doesn't hear him. She just walks over to her bed and lays down on it.

"Does anyone know what she's talking about?" someone asks. Nobody knows what she's talking about. The other school looks just as confused as we do.

"Let's get in our house first. We can talk from there." Robert says. Me and the group walk to our house. I grab Maria's hand while walking. All of us thinking about what Monie has in store for us. Whatever it is, it can't be good. That's for sure.

We reach the house and enter it. Maria and I pick a spot in the recreation room. "Dom, I'm tired. Can we get some sleep? Just for a little bit." she asks.

I'm hesitant. I have to tell the group about the truth, but then Maria lays on top of me. The warmth from her body makes me sleepy. She kisses my cheek and I fall asleep. I am awaken. It feels like I just closed my eyes. 

Dave is waking me and Maria up. "It's time to go love-birds." He says.

We get up and leave the house. A little bit rested, but unprepared for whatever was next for us.

Mortal Combat by gothamgiantess
Author's Notes:

I originally intended for this chapter to involve football, but then realized I had no idea what I was talking about. So, I'm going with something I understand a lot better.

When I was talking about myself earlier, I forgot to mention something I like. It's a passion of mine. Years ago I had come across something on T.V. I was flipping through channels and saw two men beating the absolute shit out of each other. They were going blow for blow, toe to toe. I found this fascinating. At the end of the fight one man walked out the winner, but there was no loser in that fight.

This fight made me a fan of Mixed Martial Arts. Mixed Martial Arts or MMA, is not cage fighting like most people believe. It's the most athletic competition you can get involved with. Most athletes train just one sport to compete in. Boxers only train hand to hand combat. MMA artists have to train in boxing, wrestling, brazilian ju-jitsu, kickboxing, muay thai, judo, sambo, and karate. They push themselves harder tan anyone on the planet.

And that's why I never took up any MMA classes. You can't see, but I chuckled a little bit after saying that. I'm lazy as hell. After the first day of training, I would die of a lack of oxygen. My bed would be my new home because I wouldn't be able to leave it due to the painful sore I would have. Now that I think about it, I really wish I would have taken up a few classes.

"Now that everyone's here. It's time to tell you what you're next game is. It's not really a game though." Monie said. 

"What could she be talking about?" Dave asked me.

"Beats me man. Whatever it is, we're fucked." I respond.

"This will involve teams. But you're not going to be working together. You'll be working alone, but you'll still be in teams." Monie said.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I said to whoever was listening.

"You grapes will be, wait for it, fighting like gladiators. And I will be your queen. I will watch over while you fight. Everyone will fight."

Maria squeezed my hand hard. She was scared. I could feel it. I was scared too. I watched boxing and MMA all the time, but I've never been involved in an actual fight. You could say I was like a poser. A wannabe. One of those guys who wear MMA shirts and act badass but never trained a day in their lives. I'm not a douchebag though. I go around showing off my knowledge, but I couldn't use any moves to save my life.

"Everybody will fight one on one. Fights are over when one grape cannot continue or I say it's over." Monie says. Is she a Just Bleed fan? "The team with the most wins will be the winner. The winning team will get a prize. They get to rest inside their house for the rest of the day. The losers will not like their prize."

I look around at our team. How many have we lost? I don't want to think about it. The memories are too disturbing, but I have to see how many we lost. First there was Beta. God, his death was unimaginable. Then Bloodletting were savagly murdered. Kurt was castrated. The rest were devoured. So far, there has been six of us killed. Plus, the others, but that was before we were split into teams. 15 members to 10 members. Shit, we're dropping like flies. The other team has not been touched. Yet.

What works out perfectly is that we have the same number of boys on both sides. What are we gonna do about the girls though?

"Hmmm, what are we gonna do about the girls?" Monie says. I'm getting tired of her repeating my thoughts. "I guess I could bring a couple of girls over to the other team. But who shall I choose."

Please don't choose Maria or Sarah. Hell I don't want any of us to leave. I want all of us to leave this hell we have fallen into. Monie is staring down at the girls on our team. She's sizing them up with her eyes. I can tell she's really thinking about who to choose. She lets out a sigh and beathes upon us.

"Hmm, I think I have made my choice. None of you will go over to the other side. Other team, sorry, you'll have to fight with who you have. But three of you girls will fight. I already made my choices." 
She points at Sarah first. Sarah just stares at her. She doesn't say or do anything. She has that calm and collected expression on her. If she wanted too, she could kill all of us with her barehands. "You'll fight."

Then she moves her finger over to Leah. Leah starts whimpering like a scared puppy. Pan and Rachael hug her. They don't look that scared. They even crack a smile. It's probably because they don't have to fight. That's a little cold. "And you. Finally-"

Her finger is moving very slowly for dramatic effect. My heart starts beating faster because I realize her finger is coming my way. Maria is right next to me, holding my hand. Please don't choose her. My fears are right. Monie's finger stops, right at Maria.

Maria squeezes my hand even harder. The circulation to my hand is being cut off. I pull her body next to mines. She buries her head in my chest. I hold her and tell her everything is going to be alright. "You know, you handled that asshole pretty well." I tell her, trying to comfort her. She looks up and gives me a little smile. 

I see Monie is looking down at us. She's giving me an annoyed expression on her face. She even rolls her eyes. Is there something going on with her? She moves away from us and jumps on her bed. She's sitting above us like a queen on a throne.

"The first fight will involve you!" Monie said. Her finger was pointing right at Robert. Robert is a pretty big and very strong guy. He should be able to protect himself. But as in I found out in MMA, you never know. Anything can happen.

"So this is what we are reduced to. Ants fighting above a queen. We are not human anymore Dom. We are being forced to fight for our lives. If we win, they will die. If they win, we die. It's us or them. God help us all." Robert said to me. He stepped forward onto the battleground.

"Now his opponent, that guy! Whoever he is!" She pointed to some guy on the other team. His physical appearance was a bit blurry, but I could make it out when he came closer. He had bleach blonde spiked up hair. His skin was very tan like he spent everyday at the salon. His muscles were pretty big. I was drawn to what shirt he was wearing. It was the shirt of what those posers wear I talked about before.

"When I say go, you will start fighting until one of you is done or I say it's done. Got it?" Monie asked. Both men shook their head yes. I couldn't tell what expression was on Robert's face, but I did see the other guy. He was ready to hurt someone.

"And, go!" The blonde guy was the first to throw. He failed though, because Robert ducked under the punch, lifted him off the ground, and slammed him on his back. Robert hopped right on top of his chest, putting all his weight on the guy. He lifted his hand high in the air. It was held there for a little bit. The guy couldn't push Robert off of him. All he could do was cover his face with his arms.

Robert finally brought his fist down with authority. He hit the guy with all his speed and power until he quit. Robert looked up at Monie. She shook her head no. She put her thumb up and then moved it down. Robert started blasting the guys face with his fist again. His face was starting to swell and blood oozed out everywhere. The consciousness left his body. Robert stopped.

"The winner is- Robert!" Monie said loudly. "Congradulations!"

Robert walked to us. We were kind of scared of what happened. How he beat him up without hesitation. He could have killed him in cold blood. A few more punches and he could have. I looked back at the guy. His body broken and his face a bloody mess. The other team had to drag him back to their side.

"That was fun to watch!" Who's next?"

Quitters, Bloody Quitters by gothamgiantess

Blood drips off the knuckles of Robert's knuckles. I don't know if it's the other guy's blood or his own. He presses his fists down into the fibers of the carpet and rubs them back and forth. At my size I can see the thin streaks of blood on the carpet. At a normal size it is almost undetectable to the naked eye. The red blood will soon change it's color to brown. The brown will blend into the light brown carpet. Then, nobody will notice it.

I walk closer to Robert. As I get closer, I see his body is shaking. Shaking from the adrenaline. I can see his knuckles clearer from here. The two middle knuckles from his right hand are busted open. Blood is dripping out like a faucet that hasn't been completely turned off. His left fist is completely fine. No marks on it except for the smudged blood stains. 

"Hey. That was, um, kinda crazy. You uh, you really beat the shit outta him." I say to Robert. "You uh, you alright? Man."

He's knelt on the ground staring at it. I can see him staring at the blood stains on the ground. He doesn't show me his face. He's frozen in time. I feel the courage to speak to him one more time. I say, "Well, um, I'm gonna leave you to, uh, rest up. We really need to talk later. After the fightings over. If, I don't wanna think about it, but if we lose, I might have a plan to get us out of here."

I turn myself away from him, ready to head back to the group when I hear a grunt. I turn back around to see Robert half staring at me. His eyes are red and a bit watery. He opens his mouth to say, "Light."

I'm confused by this. What does he mean? What light? "What about the light?" I ask him.

"The light. The light in his eyes. It was-. It nearly-. I almost-." I see something that I never would have thought I would have seen. A tear is falling down Robert's right eyelid, followed by another, and another. His nose is turning red. I'm at a loss for words. I don't know how to react in this situation.

I grab the back of my head with my left hand and rub it. I let out a sigh of confusion. I'm scratching in my brain for some teenage words of wisdom, but I realize that it's a contradiction. Teenagers have no words of wisdom. I'm gonna have to throw ideas at a boards and see what sticks.

"You had to do what you had to do. We cannot afford any losse-." I'm cut off by someone.

"The next fight will be a girl fight. That means there will be scratching and hair pulling." Monie states. I'm gonna try to ignore her again. "The next fight will-"

"Robert man, you can't break down at a time like this. We need you-"

"Sarah will fight-" That catches my attention. Sarah will win easily. If she wants too.

"As I was saying. We need you. I tried to talk to everyone. I tried to take lead, but no one will listen. It's you they listen too. You almost killed that guy, but it's for survival. I know that sounds very harsh, but you can't control your instincts at a time like this. The will to survive is sometimes too great to control."

"Against that red headed girl right there."

"You are the leader. The guy who can take control of us. I might have a plan. It's involves Sarah." Robert turns his head completely facing me. I have his full attention. "Please don't freak out."

"Are you ready to fight? Then go!"

"Sarah shrank us." I pause and let him soak it in. He has a confused look on his face. I continue. "Not intentionally though. It was a freak accident. In face I helped cause the accident. If I would have left her alone, none of this would have happened. It's both of our faults."

Nothing. There's nothing in his eyes. No anger or confusion. He just stares at me with darkness in his eyes. The abyss gazes also. He doesn't say anything. His head goes back to the blood streaks he made.

I know he's not n the right mindset but I'm getting a little pissed off. "You're not gonna say anything. That's ok. I don't know what's going on in your head right now. I just hope it clears because when it's time. I hope you can step up and help. Everybody's gonna need you." And with that, I leave him be.

"The winner is- the red headed girl!" Monie shouts. I stop walking. Did she just say that? Oh shit! Sarah quit didn't she? I run towards the group. What the hell's going on?

I stop when I reach Dave and Maria. "What happened?" I ask them.

"Sarah got her ass beat. She didn't even put up a fight." Dave tells me. "It was like a monkey fighting a gorilla."

I look at where Sarah's standing. She's walking back towards us. Her head is down, not looking at us. When she reaches me, I stop her with my left arm. "What the hell was that Sarah?" I ask angrily.

She doesn't say anything. "I'm getting pretty pissed off at these no responses. I'll say again. What the hell was that?" I'm boiling right now. "You can cost this team our lives. You could have easily beat her. Why aren't you trying? The only way we can escape is with you."

"Dom what are you talking about?" Maria asks me.

"I'll have to answer in a little bit." I respond. I turn my attention back to Sarah. "We're losing Robert. If we lose you, there is no way any of us will survive. I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Robert. When it's time, you're gonna have to step up and help."

I let go of Sarah. She walking towards Robert. Is that the quitters circle or something? I turn my head around to see Tyrell and Beta looking at me. Tyrell gives me a small smile. It's like he was impressed by what I said. Beta does the same as his brother.

"Each team has one win. I think we will go back to the guys for a little bit. Wasn't there a guy named Archie on your team?" Monie asks us. Payback time. I'm the one who starts it. 

"He's right here!" I yell out. I point my middle finger at him. Dave joins me, then Maria, then Tyrell, followed by Beta, soon the entire team is pointing at him with our middle fingers. The expression on his rat face is priceless. He's frozen on the spot like the coward he is.

"You better get over here Archie. Or you'll end up as my foot's best friend." Monie tells him. Archie slowly begins to walk to the battlefield. Before he's out of clear view, I can see that he's grinning from ear to ear. What the hell does he have planned?

"Dave, I'm not too sure about Archie. This asshole could sabatoge us." I say to Dave.

"I'll kill him before he can." Dave says.

Archie's opponent is Mark. One of the only guys I know from that team. The other being Tony. I need to find a way to save both of them. They helped us. They are good guys.

"Ready? Go!" Monie exclaims. 

Both guys are hesitant to do anything. They are just circling around each other, throwing no strikes. If I had a watch, I would look down at it. It feels that at least two minutes has passed since the start. Still, nothing has happened. I can see Monie getting restless up on her bed. 

"Punch! Kick! Do something!" Monie says nearly screaming at them. She's not happy.

Mark finally tries to throw a punch at Archie. It's about to land on his face until it stops. Mark stopped attacking becauase Archie's starting to act weird. He lifts his arms over his head. His body is beginning to shake like a vibrator. He falls to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

There is not one person in this room that knows what's going on. Everybody is confused as hell. I'm scratching my head at this shit. I see Mark is standing over Archie's body. He lowers himself to get closer to his face. He turns Archie's head from side to side.

I can't see Archie's face. His body looks kind of motionless. Could he have died from shock? "Anybody know what's going on?" I ask.

"No clue man." Tyrell says. "Is he dead?"

"I don't know"

Mark looks up from Archie's head. I hear him shout, "I think he's dead!"

Then, it happens. Something I would have never expected. It happens so fast. Archie's right hand grabs onto Mark's face. He pushes his head back with force. Mark's neck is sticking out in the open. None of us saw him have it. When did he bring it? There is a knife in the left hand of Archie. He brings the blade to Mark's neck and with one slash, blood sprays out like a hose from Mark's neck. Archie is covered in blood. The most fucked up thing, I think I can hear him laughing.

All of us are frozen in time. Shock. Shock has overcome us. The same way shock overcame Robert. I'm now in the same position Robert is in. I knew Archie was an asshole, but I would have never imagined he was a murderer. I'm a little scared now. Archie is coming our way. We get away from him. The knife still caked with warm blood from a new friend. The pain.

The ground shakes. I turn to see Monie jumping off her bed. She picks Mark's dead body off the ground. His body is thrown into the trash can where two other's lie.

"What a show! How can we top that? Hmm, with Dom Flash of course." Monie says. My heart sinks in fear. The time for me to fight has come. Maria gives me a huge hug before I leave. The walk to the field feels short.

My opponent walks to me. When he gets closer I recognize who it is. It's Tony, with tears in his eyes from the death of his friend. We both don't want to do this, but we know we have too. I look down to see the blood of a fallen man we both knew. The red blood will soon change it's color to brown. The brown will blend into the light brown carpet. Then, nobody will notice it.

Showtime by gothamgiantess

I'm outmatched against Tony. Tony is without a doubt more powerful then I am. I'm about a 175 pound weakling. Tony looks to be a 205 ball of muscle. There is no way I can straight up fight him. The best way to beat him is not to fight him. Yet. 

The question is, can I get him tired before I'm finished? Will I get my gameplan going before Monie is bored of us? This fights gonna have to be long and grinding. I can't afford to go blow for blow. To a loser like me, that's suicide. I have to defend everything for as long as I can. Only then can I start attacking. Like I said, can I survive that long?

There's another thing that might help me. Tony is emotional right now. He's not in the right mindset because of Mark's death. Two things can come from this. He will either be on fire like a certain famous football player was after his father died. Or he will too sadden to attack me. I hope it's the later.

"After that last fight, how can we get any better then that? Well you too, you better have a fun fight or you'll pay." Monie tells us. That's what I was afraid of. I can't implement my plan if she's bloodthirsty for action.

"Are you ready? Go!"

I bring my hands up to my head in a boxing position. I know where to position my feet from watching MMA fights. You stick whichever foot you lead with out in a twelve o clock position. Your other foot has to be behind your leading foot in a 2 o clock position. To walk you move your following foot behind you, then move your leading foot after. Will this help me against him? I don't know.

I'm waiting for Tony to strike at me. But his hands are down and he's not moving. He's doesn't look interested in fighting me at all. Hell, he's not even looking at me. He's just looking at the bloodstains where his friend's body was. I think his eyes are turning red. 

I've stopped moving and put my hands down. I ask him, "What are you doing?"

Nothing. No response or movement. It's like a repeat of Robert. "Man we need to do something. We might die if we don't. Do you want to die?"

Still, nothing. I look up at Monie. She's getting impatient. Her eyes are glaring down at us. I lower my voice so she has a harder time hearing us and say, "Look, we don't have to actually fight. Just make it look real enough. If I have too, I will take the fall."

He's not responding to anything I say. Now I'm getting impatient. I get closer to him. I get my body back in fighting position to make it look like I'm going to attack. But I'm not attacking.

"Goddammit you have to do something. If you don't, I will. I'm not gonna die because of you." I'm getting angry now. Monie is too.

"Stop talking. Fight or both of you will fight me." Monie says. An ultimatum. Just great.

"I didn't want to fight you too, but you've left me no choice." I say. I'm gonna have to detract from my gameplan to survive. I bring my fist behind my hand ready to strike. With all my power and spped, I aim at his head. But Tony does something I didn't expect. He grabs my punch.

I feel myself being pulled towards him. Ooooph! I let out a stange noise because his knee has hit my stomach with a lot of power. I can't breath. The wind has been knocked out of me. Tony throws a Sparta kick at my chest. Aah! I drop to the floor in pain.

Tony rushes in to attack but I'm holding him back by kicking at his knees. When that doesn't stop him, I move to his stomach. I'm pushing him with all my strength but he's way too strong. Dammit! He's pushed my legs away from him. Uh! His heavy body is sitting on my chest. I can't move him off of me! Dammit don't panic man!

The first punch lands on my nose. My eyes immediately water. The oxygen is being restricted from my nose. Is it broken? I can't think. I'm panicking. Thought process in shambles. Ow! Fuck! Another punch to my left cheek. Gonna bruise soon. Know it.

Put your hand to you face. Don't let anymore. No put hands to face. No put arms. Thought process haywire. Ah! Another punch, this time to my temple. The worlds going fuzzy. Will I be knocked out soon? Think there is blood in mouth. From nose? Stop asking questions. Don't think! Just do.

Fuck! Another punch to right eye. Can't see out of it. Left it open. Stupid! Stupid! Cover up. Can't take this abuse. Arm to face you stupid fucker! Do it! Shit another punch to my nose. Can't breathe. No oxygen from chest or nose. Might die of suffocation soon. DEFEND!

Thought process is fixing itself. Have to think of-. Ah! Punch to lip. Feel busted open. Enjoying it now? Hahaha! I'm either going crazy or going crazy. Wait! Wait! Fight dirty. Must do it to survive. Have to fight dirty because his privates are left open. Just punch. 

Thought process is fixed. I'm back. Yes! I put my arms to my face. The blows are not as hard as before. My arms are taking the abuse. As soon as he stops punching, hit his nutsack as hard as you can. I tell myself. I can think again. I can feel my five senses coming back. The sense of hearing is glourious now. Why? Because I can hear Tony starting to breathe heavy.

How many punches has he thrown now? He landed about 6 good ones. Most of his later punches have hardly hit me. My arms are in extreme pain though. The punches have stopped. I hear Tony taking a huge deep breathe. Now's the time to attack. Boom! Nutshot!
Tony lets out a small grunt. I can feel the weight being lifted slightly. Just enough for me to escape. I'm on my feet now. Tony is clutching his privates. I go for a kick to the face but he grabs my foot. Ahhh! He's twisting it wrong. I jump in the air and try to kick him in the head but he's caught that too! 

I'm thrown onto my back again. We're in the same position as earlier. I have to try something different this time. I have to adapt. But what can I do? Let's try this. Tony coming in like last time. Instead of fighting him, I let him attack.

He about to sit on my chest again, so fuck it, let's go for it. Inches away from using his weight on me, I grab both legs with my arms, push up with the lower half of my body, and flip him over onto his back. He's good though, because as soon as I do that he spins around onto his stomach and tries to lift himself up. I counter by jumping on his back and wrap my legs around his stomach. I try to hurt his ribs that way but I don't have the strength to do so.

What I didn't realize is that I've unintentionally caused a trap. Tony is trying to pry my legs off of him. In doing so, he has left his neck wide open. Here's my chance. I wrap my left arm, the stronger arm, around his neck. I place my right arm over my left wrist and squeeze with all the strength I have. I don't know if it's doing anything.

Tony has stopped trying to pry my legs off. He's moved on to my arms. I drop us both with all my weight making it harder for him to stop me. C'mon tap before my arms give out. My arms are losing energy. It's doesn't help that they are bruised and in pain from earlier. I have to keep squeezing. Must win for the team. 

I can feel it. I can feel the consciousness leave Tony's body. He's not attacking my arms anymore. I feel less and less of a struggle. Until, nothing. No resistance. Just an unconscious body. I won.

I immediately let go of his neck. If I keep it on longer, it could kill him. I jump to my feet, but almost collapse. I'm tired. Exhausted. My vision goes black then immediately returns. Was that a black out? I can hear people cheering. A girl screaming. Sounds like Maria. Some guy is yelling his head off. Dave?

The sounds of everyone's excitement is fading. It's getting softer and softer. I can't control my head. It's feels heavier then a bowling ball. The giant pink room is spinning like I'm on a Mary-Go-Round. My body is light. I feel like I'm flying, maybe falling. Wait! I'm on the ground now. I was just on my feet. Did I fall? Everything's blurry. Objects and people are getting darker. Then pitch black. Gone. But hey, at least I won.

The Tournament is Over by gothamgiantess

Uggghhhaaaahhh. That was a weird yawn. What time is is? I look over to my left and see my Batman clock standing on my drawer. It's 8:00 in the morning. I pause and look at my ceiling. 8:00! I'm gonna be late for school. Shit!

I jump out of my bed and land on the cold floor. There has to be something in my dresser that I can throw on real quick. I open the top one. Inside are a bunch of unfolded shirt bunched up in a pile. I don't really care. I grab whatever one my hand hits first and pull it out. A shirt with an ant picture on it. Whatever works.

My jeans are kinda clean. They don't really smell. I grab a pair of clean black socks and quickly place them on my feet. 8:03. Gotta go! I grab my black and red sneakers and put them on while I leave my room. I practically run down the stairs. I'm about to leave the house when I stop to say goodbye to my parents.

"Mom! Dad! I gotta go! See you later!" I yell out. There was no response. Maybe they're still asleep. Maybe they went somewhere else. Can't stop and ponder. Have to leave now.

I turn the knob to the entrance door. Before I open, I stop and quietly say to myself, "Have a good day me. School's almost over and be grateful the world's not over."

I finally open the door. Life is normal. There's no fantasy like stuff that exists. Science fiction is just that. Fiction. 2012 is just a hoax. Y2K turned out to be a farce. Nothing extraordinary exists and that's how it will stay. Well, until today.

I expected butterflies and freshly cut green grass as I stepped out of my house. Instead, I got houses on fire, black charred grass, and powerlines fallen over with sparks flying everywhere. The worst part about it. Bodies. Bodies everywhere. Some bodies were normal looking aside from being dead. Some were drained of blood. Others were missing body parts. The most disgusting bodies were different. They didn't look like normal dead bodies, if there is such a thing. No, some looked like something or someone took giant bites out of them. Others weren't bodies anymore because there were no bodies left of them. Just crushed remains.

You would think that bodies were the weirdest part of all this. But you would be wrong. If you look past the bodies, past the destroyed houses, past the remains of a forrest, you would see a grape. How could you see a grape past all that? That's because the grape towers over everything. A grape made for a giant.

"What the hell's going on?" I ask myself.

"LET ME TELL YOU DOM!" A loud thunderous voice boomed in the sky. I had to cover my ears due to the volume. What the hell was that? Is there a mega ultraphone on full blast? No normal person could make that volume. Hell, I don't think any megaphone could get that loud.

"LOOK UP! ABOVE YOUR INSIGNIFICANT HOUSE!" This voice said to me. I did what it said. I turned around and looked up at the magnificent sight above me. Towering above everything is a blond, bronze skinned cheerleader. I should say a familiar cheerleader. One whose beauty transcends a Victoria Secret model. Leah, the captain of the Cheerleading squad.

I was frozen but not in fear, in magnificence. She was not a mortal anymore. She had become a goddess. Her beauty hypnotized me. I saw her moving her leg up until her tan and deadly barefoot was above me. Ready to strike. "YOU SHOULDA WENT WITH ME!" She yelled.

Her foot lowered down onto me. Just seconds away until my exsistence was no more. I didn't run. I didn't yell. I didn't do anything. I was willing. I was submissive. I wanted this goddess to end me. Her foot was now inches away. I extend my arms out and embrace my death.

*************************************

"Hey Dom. Are you okay?" I heard a whisper from a girl. My eyes slowly opened. Actually, only one eye opened. My right eye was stuck where it was. I could only see out of my left. I found it hard to breathe out of my nose. Everything on my face hurt. Everything except for my left eye. I think that was left unscatch. 

I tried getting up but my body wouldn't let me. My arms felt numb. If I could look at it, I am certain they are unrecognizable from the bruises and cuts. I had a little movement in my legs. As I recall, they were not attacked that much. It might just be because of my exhaustion. Who was that whispering?

"Hey Dom. Are you okay?" Oh, it's Maria. She's stuck with me while I was unconscious. 

"Maria?" I say.

"Yes Dom."

"How long have I been out?"

"Almost two hours. We were shocked you woke up so early."

"I won my fight right?"

"Yes!" she exclaims. I'm glad I won even if my body was destroyed in the process. I can only hope that we are winning. 

"Are we winning?" Please say yes.

"No." She has a sense of dread in her voice. 

"So we're losing."

"No" I'm confused at her answer.

"Wait. What?"

"We're tied. When you beat that guy, we were winning 3 to 1. After you passed out, it was Leah's turn to fight. She didn't do so good. That brought us to 3 to 2. Nick fought after her." There was a slight pause. "Nick destroyed his opponent. He nearly beat him to death too. 4 to 2."

"Has Dave fought?" I ask.

"Yes but let me continue. Beta, Tyrell's brother, fought after Nick. He didn't win. 4 to 3. Tyrell fought then. He had to fight the biggest and strongest of the team. He didn't win either. 4 to 4. Finally Dave fought. It's weird."

"What?"

"Nobody won." I didn't understand.

"Like a draw?"

"Yes. Neither guy could beat the other so Monie declared it a draw. I think it was really because of Dave. She didn't want Dave to lose."

"So we're still stuck at 4-4. Who's fighting next?" A pause in our conversation. I think I know the answer to this one.

"Um, it's me. I'm fighting next. And it's to decide who's going to win." My heart sank. Nervousness began to sink in. I could only imagine how Maria is feeling.

"Maria, don't be scared. You're gonna win this one. I know it." I say to inspire her. She needs confidence in herself.

"How do you know I can win?" She asks.

"Because you kicked that asshole's ass." She looks down at me. Her lips turn into a small smile.

"I have to go now." She says.

"Wait. Will you give me a kiss after?" I ask.

"Maybe if you get a better looking face." She jokes around. I feel her footsteps walking away from me. Then I feel someone else walking towards me.

"Man, I thought you looked bad when you fell off those steps. You looked like a male model compared to this." I hear the familiar voice of Dave. 

"Sup loser. You know, at least I can win a fight." I give a weak laugh.

"I would have won if my sister didn't pull that bullshit. I had him on the ropes."

"Just like you had Nick on the ropes?" I try to laugh again but it hurts too.

"Fuck you. I'll punch you in your face if you don't stop." He fake punches me in the face. He high fives my left hand. "Great job in winning. Didn't think you had it in you? You've been full of surprises lately."

"Could you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Sure anything." He says.

"Could you do a play by play commentary for me?"

"Even if it's something you don't want to hear?"

"Yes."

"Ok man."

"Ready for this final fight. The winner of this one wins it for the team. Good luck. Annnnnddddddddd, go!!!" I hear Monie say. The excitement in her voice is at an all time high.

Dave starts his commentary. "Ok. They're not doing anything so far. Just walking around each other. The fat brown haired girl tries punching Maria but she misses. Fatty is charging at her, but she's so fat she can't keep up. I think she's breathing heavy. Ow! Maria pooped her with a good left. That fat bitch keeps swinging for air. She's sucks at this. Oh no! Maria's been knocked out!"

"No! No! No!" This can't be happening. I can feel tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Just kidding. Hehehe." Dave says. That motherfucker. If my arms weren't falling off, I would rip his nuts off.

"That fatass has Maria by the back of her hair. She's trying to beat her up that way-. Holy shit! Maria is punching her fat stomach off! Whoa! She fucking unloading on her! Fatty let's go. I think she's crying. Ow! Maria stomped her in the knee. That hurt mine. Fatty's down for the count. She's giving up. Monie's calling it off. We won!"

If I wasn't so hurt and tired, I would jump off the ground, do a 360, and run over to Maria and kiss her. The best I can do is a faint cheer. The team's cheering like we won the state championship. This is better then the state championship! We live! Butthe other team doesn't. Suddenly I feel depressed. Because of us, all those people are gonna die now. We have caused the deaths of ten innocent people. 

Suddenly, the ground began to shake violently like an earthquake. It must be Monie. "Congratulations team. You are the winners of this tournament. You get a grand prize. For the rest of the day, I will not bother you at all. You have permission to go anywhere in my room. You just have to watch out for my foot. As for the other team, sorry." Monie says.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO THEM?! I hear someone scream out. Was that Archie?

"I can't hear you little person. Other team, lemme tell you what's going to happen. First, I want to say something about Dom over there."

I can just imagine everybody staring at me. "Before you grapes got shrunk, Dom was supposed to give me cupcakes. But he didn't. So I had to go downstairs and find some. There was none. You piggys ate all of them. But if Dom did, I wouldn't have gone downstairs. Dom is the reason I found you grapes."

I know what will happen. The blame will now be placed on me. Everybody's gonna blame ne now. Shit! What am I gonna do now?

"I'm going to make cupcakes now. With a secret ingredient. I think you can guess what that it. Dom gets a special prize. He gets to watch me eat them."

My stomach was turning. I felt nausiated. I have to watch more deaths. Deaths I directly caused. Everything is starting to become my fault. Now more than ever, I wished my earlier dream was a reality.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2869