Let the Games Begin by Kickyou
Summary:

You and your classmates are coming home from a football game when you all shrink by a little girl who likes to play sick twisted games with little people.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Insertion, Mouth Play, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 26844 Read: 215664 Published: July 11 2012 Updated: August 09 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Kickyou

2. Chapter 2 by Kickyou

3. Chapter 3 by Kickyou

4. Chapter 4 by Kickyou

5. Chapter 5 by Kickyou

6. Chapter 6 by Kickyou

7. Chapter 7 by Kickyou

8. Chapter 8 by Kickyou

9. Chapter 9 by Kickyou

10. Chapter 10 by Kickyou

11. Chapter 11 by Kickyou

12. Chapter 12 by Kickyou

13. Chapter 13 by Kickyou

Chapter 1 by Kickyou

The bus ride home is always the longest.  You are the varsity football teams’ mascot for high school.  Dressed in a Crow outfit you sit in the middle of the bus only because of your last name lands you a seat near the middle.  Your school just won their last game of the season and is heading home on the game bus.  Most of the team drove home except you, five other players, and six cheerleaders.  The couches thought the team was responsible enough to ride home without them, which means a long bus ride full of torment.

You aren’t the popular kid in school and everyone knows that.  You are in fact like your last name in the middle of the social ladder.  Neither liked nor disliked.  When it comes to school grades are good, but for sports well there is a reason you are the crow.  You aren’t bad just not football material.  The only reason you put up with the team picking on you is because of the scholarship you need.

Like all the other bus rides Chad who sites behind you starts to pick on you with stupid jokes like your mama jokes which gradual turn into the size of you (not your height).  He gets the entire bus in on it and you sit there staring straight ahead counting the seconds until your get home, 7032 seconds. 

After a while things die down and the attention is switch to the guys sitting next to the cheerleaders talking about who was good on the field and if they want to go out.  You can’t believe how sallow some of the girls are.  Going out with people like Chad who only has muscles and no brains, your typical quarterback asshole.  You hear some of the pickup lines he is using on Sarah. 

Sarah, the head cheerleader is the idol of the school.  She has a perfect figure for cheerleading and gymnastics.  Every boy has asked her out and yet she turns them down every time saying there is someone else.  It doesn’t stop people like Chad from pestering her about going out though. 

You have known Sarah for a long time and she lives right next door.  You guys use to do everything together until she was homeschooled from 6th grade to freshman year.  You lost contact with her because her parents moved away.  You thought it was great news when she went to your public high school until every boy jumped at her like a pack of dogs in heat looking for a mate.  You couldn’t get close enough to talk to her and as her status rose in the high school social ladder, you melted into the middle ground where you blended into the background.

You keep staring at Sarah who is two seats up and to your left.  You just stare at her admiring her beauty when Chad looks back at you and glares.  Oh Shit…

“You eyeballing my girl?!”

“I’m not your girl Chad.  Just leave him alone.”

“Nah I got to teach him a lesson.”

Chad got up and walked toward you.  You didn’t know what to do since now everyone but the bus drive was looking at you.  One of the football players, Frank held you down so you couldn’t get up.  Chad got closer, and clenched his hands ready to punch you when the bus went into a tunnel. 

The bus started to shake and the lights started to flash.  Everyone screamed and then it went black…

You were the first to wake up and noticed something was wrong.  The terrain looked completely different; the sky was pink, the ground was blue, and there was no road.  Slowly everyone else started to wake up.  They all were asking questions when there was a thumping and a giant face was in front of the bus.

“You’re awake!  That’s good.  Now we can have fun.  My names Gloria and I’m your owner.”  With that being said she picked up the bus and carried it somewhere.  With the bus being carried with great care you notice you are in a little 10 year olds room and were parked on her bed.  She places the bus down on a desk she had and demands everyone out.  Not wanting to upset the giantess everyone left the bus.  Judging by the size of everything you can tell you guys are no bigger than bugs.

“Ok boys on the right and girls on the left.  Okay we I have 6 girls and 7 boys.  Hmmm that’s not good there are too many boys.”  Gloria had a frown on her face at her predicament then she showed a flash of glee, “I know!”

Before anyone could react a giant thumb came down and crushed the bus driver.  Gloria twisted her thumb and everyone could hear the sickening sound of the remains of the bus driver being smeared around under her thumb.  Red liquid started to ooze out from under her finger.

Total chaos broke out: most of the girls broke down and cried, some guys freaked out and started to run to the bus right before Gloria crushed it with her hand.  You just stood there starting at her noticing she is scanning the chaos with a grin on her face of pure evil.  Having years of being bullied you can see it in her eyes the joy of pure control.  She lived to torture people especially smaller people; bug people.  She lets out a chuckle when she notices you and has a stare down with her. “This may not be as boring as I thought it would be….”

 

 

Chapter 2 by Kickyou

“Silence!” Gloria shouted causing everyone to stop panicking and running around.  Gloria smiled, “That’s better.” 

You look around to try and find Sarah; she is a couple yards away huddled with a couple cheerleaders in a group.  You then look back at the giantess to see what was going to happen when Chad started to speak up.

“W-W-What are you going to do?”

Gloria let out a laugh, “Whatever I want to do, little bug, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.”

Chad looked even more scarred and blurted out, “Your parents won’t let you get away with this.”

Gloria laughed again, “My parents are on vacation for a week.  Besides you all aren’t the first group of people I have shrunk before.”

“I don’t believe you; your parents wouldn’t leave a little girl alone by herself.  You would at least have a babysitter,” Chad said with a smirk.  Thinking he found a way to save himself.

“Your right,” Gloria said with a smirk and started to rub her belly. “She is bound to be around her somewhere.”  She patted her belly and let out a burp, “She tasted wonderful.”

The group of girls let out a gasp at the horrors they heard and Chad and couple of other guys shouted curse words up at Gloria, who only laughed at them. 

“Well I guess I should tell you what we will be doing now.”  Gloria started to talk like an announcer, “Ladies and gentlemen welcome to my room of fun.  This week we are having a tournament of survivors.  I, Gloria, am your host and goddess; will design games that will test all of your abilities to entertain me.  Only one person can win out of the twelve of you.  The winner will get to live and go back to their normal life.  The losers… well let’s just say you don’t want to be a loser.”

There was mumbling about what Gloria just said before they were all interrupted by Gloria, “Let the games begin!!  The first game is called Rope Wars.”  Gloria quickly pulled out two pieces of string and quickly tied them to a hanging lamp off her desk.  “Two competitors will hang onto a piece of string and fight; you can either knock off the other competitor or untie the string at the top.  So who wants to go first?”

No one said a word too scared to even think of volunteering for something so twisted.  Fight one another to survive, what twisted psycho would do something like this.

Gloria laughed, “I thought so, so I will pick…let’s see... how about ladies first?”  She quickly moved her hand toward the crowded group of cheerleaders and picked up two people.  To your horror one of them was Sarah.  She was screaming for help as she and the other cheerleader (Tiffany) clung to each other.  Gloria pulled them apart, with little effort, and placed each one in the middle on a different piece of string.  They were equally distanced from the top of the lamp and close enough to each other that they could reach out and touch each other with little effort.  Gloria got on her knees so she was directly below the string and looked up.  “When I say go, you can begin.  READY…SET…” She paused for great effect on the crowd.  Not a sound could be heard except for Sarah and Tiffany trying to comfort each other.  You didn’t know what to do or say, like the rest of the people on the desk you just watch in complete disbelief at what just happened in the past hour and what is about to happen in the next few seconds.

“GO!!”  Gloria shouted at the top of her lungs with excitement as she watched the game unfold.

What happen next was unexpected.  Tiffany and Sarah were friends since freshman year and have been ever since.  A friendship forged in four years torn apart in four seconds.  Tiffany kicked Sarah in the chest as she scrambled up the rope to the top.  Sarah lost her grip and slide down a couple of inches trying to catch her breath and understand what just happened.  “I’m not going to die for you!!”  Tiffany screamed as she quickly climbed the string to untie Sarah’s string.   Sarah didn’t know what to do.  Then the situation hit her; she needed to reach the top before she was killed.  She quickly climbed after Tiffany as they race to the top.  Because of the kick Tiffany got to the top before Sarah could and she started to untie the string.

“Tiffany for the love of God, don’t do this!”

“You heard her,” Tiffany shouted in hysteria, “There can only be one.”

Sarah was inches away from the top when the string came undone.  Sarah opened her mouth to say something or to scream but nothing came out as she fell backwards.  The string fell and so did Sarah; Gloria let out a gleeful laugh as she opened her mouth to catch the loser.  Sarah, without thinking grabbed the Tiffany’s string and pulled herself to a stop.  Tiffany let out a frustrated shout and quickly went to untie her string. 

“Tiffany noooo STOP!!!”  Sarah shouted as she closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable.

Nothing happened.  She opened her eyes and looked up; Tiffany couldn’t untie the string it was too tight.

Gloria was getting impatient, “Someone better win soon or both of you will lose.”

Tiffany quickly shimmed down the string toward Sarah.  “I’ll just have to kick you off.”  She came to a stop right above Sarah and started to kick her on her head.  The first blow hit Sarah on the head and caused her to see stars, the next made her slide down a couple of inches almost losing her grip.  Tiffany got closer and pulled her foot up to give a solid blow to Sarah.  The foot came down and Sarah dodged the blow by moving her head to the side.  This caused Tiffany to put all her weight in that kick, and Sarah took advantage of this.  She grabbed her leg and gave it a tug.  Tiffany fell screaming.

Sarah caught her hand as she passed by her.  “I got you.”

“Sarah please help me! I’m sorry, I-I don’t know what came over me.  Just don’t drop me please!”  Tiffany started to cry.

Gloria started to move up and breathe her hot humid breath up the string.  The breath was horrendous and smelled of old sour milk.  “I’m coming for youuuu,” she sang in a singsong voice.

Tiffany started to panic, “Quick pull me up, pull me up, pull me up!!!”  She was franticly trying to get up to safety but ultimately leading to her demise.  Her grip was slowly slipping and Sarah didn’t have the upper body strength to hold on.

“Tiffany stop you’re going to fall if you keep moving.”

“Don’t let me die-” her grip was gone and she fell back wards downward toward the smelly wet abyss that was Gloria’s mouth.  Gloria caught her in her mouth and the moment Tiffany hit her tongue Gloria closed her mouth. 

“MMMMMM” she moaned as she swished her let captive around in her mouth.  She liked to play with her prey before eating them and this was no exception.  She quickly flipped her prey around a little longer making sure it was still alive.  In a split second she pushed her prey to her molars and crushed it with a sickening crunch.  “She tasted good.”

Everyone watched in horror as a person everyone knew was killed right in front of them.  Sarah started to weep for her friends she wasn’t able to save.  Gloria picked Sarah off the string and put her on the desk near the other cheerleaders.  All the girls spread away from Sarah looking at her with eyes full of fright at what she did.

Britney said what everyone was thinking, “You killed her,” she said with disbelief. 

“I-I-I didn’t mean too.”  Sarah said with tears streaming down her face but still no one comfort her.

You walked over to her and pulled her into a hug and held her tight.  How dare they pin this on her.  She didn’t have a choice and besides that bitch was trying to kill her first.  “It’s ok Sarah,” you say trying to calm her down.

“Well that’s enough drama for one day.”  Gloria quickly left the room and came back with a plastic container with food and a small dish of water and put everyone in the container.  Then back to her announcer voice she continued, “Stay tune for more fun as we continue our games tomorrow with a lot more fun to come.  This is Gloria, wishing you all a good night and to sleep tight.”  She let out a diabolical laugh as she turned the lights out and got into bed.

Everyone huddled in a corner except you and Sarah, who still cried until she cried herself to sleep.  “I swear Sarah I will find a way for you to get out of her alive.  I swear.”

 

 

Chapter 3 by Kickyou

You didn’t sleep very well.  You were haunted by nightmares of giantess crushing buildings as you try to out run them.  Eventually you find your family huddled in the middle of nowhere as a giant foot descended slowly crushing your mom, dad, sister, and your younger brothers. 

You bolted straight up gasping; covered in sweat and a look of horror in your eyes.  That’s when you remember the events that transpired the other day.  You were about to stand up when you felt something weighting you down.  Looking down you see an angle, no a goddess, holding you in her sleep.  The look of peace on her face calms you down.  Without waking her you take a look around and take in the environment.  You were still stuck in the plastic container with food that was barely touched along with the water bowl.  Gloria was still sleeping letting out a soft snore that would be cute if it weren’t coming from a twisted, evil, giantess.  Slowly, without disturbing Sarah, you get up and get some food and water while contemplating on how to get out of this waking nightmare.  The food was a piece of muffin, chocolate chip.  Granted Gloria may be a twisted person but she knows how to set up a great breakfast.

Over the next ten minutes others were waking up and getting some food too.  You got a little chunk off and brought it over to Sarah to eat when she wakes up. 

“Sarah, Sarah.  You should get up.”  You gently shake her awake.

“Mike… is that you?  I had a bad dream that I…” She sat up quickly as she recalled the events last night.  “Oh no I killed-”

“Shhhh… you need to eat something.  Here eat this, it’s your favorite.”  You hand her the chunk of muffin.  She reached out and took it with a thank you.  She slowly ate the muffin as you helped her to the bowl of water for her to drink.

No one objected or said a word when you walk Sarah to the water.  After everyone got their fill of food Chad started to devise a plan to escape.  It was stupid of course, something about everyone pushing one side to tip it over or something.  You didn’t pay any attention to it because of two reasons: one it came from Chad and he is an idiot, two the container was too big you all were way too small.  Before anyone could move Gloria stirred from her slumber.

She got out of bed sleepily and walked past her desk and into her hallway.  There was the sound of a door closing.  No one moved as they were to scarred that Gloria may sense that they were trying to do something.  Five minutes of holding their breathes there was the sound of a flush, a sink running then turning off, and then the door opening.  Gloria walked back into her room still sleepy.  She just pasted the desk when she stopped mid step.  Turning around she quickly woke up and walked toward her desk.

“Well good morning!  I almost forgot about you all.  I’m still tired but I bet a quick game will wake me up.  Let’s see… Oh I got one!”  Gloria’s morning breath was washing all over you and the rest of her captives.  Just because she is child doesn’t make her breath any fresher than anyone else’s, and because she is bigger than life it made the smell worse.  In fact Brad puked up his breakfast when Gloria started to speak.  Gloria reached her hand in and scooped up a couple of people consisting of three males and one female.  It was Britney, Brad, Mark, and … you.    

“Ladies and gentleman we have our contenders.”  Sarah was shouting something but you couldn’t hear it as you stand in Gloria’s hand looking at your opponents.  Britney was an average dark skinned girl, about your height a little smaller (you are not that big compared to the football team players).  Brad and Mark are equal height about a head taller than you and a lot beefier.  You could probably bench 100 maybe 125 at the most, where they could bench let’s say twice that with ease.  Whatever this contest is you pray it has nothing to do with strength or else you are screwed.

Gloria walked out of her room into her hallway.  The hallway was about 25 feet long; to you it looked like a mile long.  There wasn’t any carpet it was wooden and you could see a kitchen that it leads into.  Gloria set everyone down on the floor knowing that no one would move.

“This is what’s going to happen we are going to have a foot race.  Not a race where two people are tied together, but a foot race.  I will give you all a head start before I chase you down the hallway.  Anything goes, team work, fighting, or whatever I really don’t care everyone can win or lose its up to you.  I only suggest you get there first and fast.”

Gloria set everyone up equal as she gave the count down. “10…9…8…7…6…5…4… GOOOOO!!!”

You were caught off guard at the fact that either she can’t count or she is naturally a bitch.  You were dead last when you bolted off trying to chase after them.  Brad and Mark were close and were equally fighting for first and second by a necks’ length back and forth.  Britney was about a foot back and you were three from her.  Luck was on your side though you were a great runner especially on the mile, as you caught up to Britney and passed her.  You were at probably the half mile mark, hard to tell when it all looks the same with wood and hallway blending together, when Gloria slammed her foot down shouting, “READY OR NOT HAHAHA!!!”  Slowly she stomped her way toward us with heavy deliberate steps catching up fast.  Quickly glancing back with everyone else you feel the quake as the foot came down you saw the panic in Britney’s eyes as she tried to speed up.  She quickly tripped and tumbled; she let out a scream due to her twisted leg.  She tried to get up and run but ended up dragging her foot due to the pain.  You were about to go back for her when a foot slammed right behind her.  Everyone stopped as they looked up at the Giantess’ face.  There was glee beyond belief as she lifted her foot and slowly descended her foot onto a screaming cheerleader.  The foot descended painfully slow as it tortured Britney with the slow pace of doom.  She tried to hobble out but fell scream bloody murder as the sole of the foot came in contact with her hands sticking up to block it.  You could hear the snap of her arms as they broke back with barely any effort from the foot.  Next was Britney’s scream, which was louder than any of the others as it was snuffed out with sickening smush.  You could hear every bone, organ, and all her cells give way to the tons of weight bearing down on them.

Before Brad, Mark, or even you could move Gloria started to lift her foot.  You all were propelled to look; hoping that she was alive but knowing nothing survived.  Underneath was a glob or puddle to you of blood.  The foot smashed down closer to you all scaring you back into running as you hear the echoing laugh of the girl chasing with glee.  Ignoring the sounds and shacking of the monstrous foot chasing you, you set your sights on the finish line and pulled out in front of both Mark and Brad.  Less than a second passes as you just pass the three fourths mark when you are yanked back about a foot and tossed to the side.  You tumble and quickly regain your balance and realize Mark grabbed you by the shirt and pulled you back.  You started to pick up the pace when the foot lands less than an inch behind you scaring you into a panicking sprint.  Not looking back you ran like your life depended on it, which it did.  You were right behind Brad who was behind Mark.  You were about to pass them when the finish line was a couple of yards away.  You weren’t going to make it as you pass Brad and were about a hands length away from Mark.  You did the only thing you could think of.  You dove for the finish line.

You passed Mark and hit the ground with a tumble, feeling like you pulled something in your shoulder as you sat up.  You were out of breath as was Mark and Brad who glared angrily at you.  “We have a winner!”  Gloria quickly picked you up along with Mark and Brad and set you all on the kitchen table.  She quickly went into the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal.

“You little bastard, I’m going to beat the shit out of you!”  Mark shouted as he approached you with a clenched hand.  Before that could happen Gloria picked you up. 

“First place goes to you.”  She set you down to the right of her bowl as she poured a bowl of cereal with some milk.  “Second places goes to you,” she picked up Mark who was looking right at you waiting to be set down so he could kill you.  He never got the chance; he was stopped mid journey above the bowl of Frosted Flakes. 

“What gives?  I got second.”  He sounded scared and mad.

“Yeah you got second.  Which means you are worthy of my breakfast.”  With that she dropped him into the bowl with a splash.  Before he could even surface she tore into her breakfast like a starving child who hasn’t had a meal in days.  There was splashing of milk and cereal along with cries of help.  The bowl was almost empty with only a couple of Frosted Flakes and Mark.  “Well that was fun but time for me to finish my meal.”  She scooped up Mark and without a second thought she put the spoon in her mouth and swallowed it whole.  The flakes were already soggy so there was no problem for her.  As soon as she was done she picked up the bowl and slurped up the milk greedily.  She let out a sigh of content, “They’rrre GR-R-Reat!”

Brad slumped down staring at what happened to his best friend as he started to weep.  Gloria got up and put her bowl away as she looked at her third place winner.  “You know third place gets the bronze metal.  Do you know what color bronze metal looks like to me?  The color of … POOP!”

“NOOOOOO!!!”  Brad got up and ran.  He had nowhere to go but anywhere was better than here.  He barely made it a step before a hand descended and picked him up.  Brad pleaded with Gloria asking for her to spare him but she didn’t listen she was too busy laughing manically and removing her shorts and undies.  She bent over and got Brad up near her butt. 

“I haven’t gone yet so I may be a bit backed up.  HAVE FUN!!!”  She forced him up her but like she would a suppository.  Letting out a soft purr at the wiggling going on inside of her; not only in her belly but in her rectum.  She sat down with a look of bliss as she stared at you.  A couple of seconds later she let a burp and a fart out, giggling at both of them.  “They wanted to say goodbye to you.”

You never liked them but you felt a deep sorrow at the death of your class mates.  No one deserved that, even if they picked on you every day.  After a couple of minutes Gloria got up and picked you up.  She carried you back and placed you back in the container. 

“Wh-where is Mark and Brad?”  Chad asked not even caring about Britney.

“Oh there somewhere around here, I wouldn’t worry about them you might see them soon.”

No one but you and Gloria will know about their fates which they should count as a blessing not to see three of their classmates die in front of them. 

You quietly walked into a corner and pulled your knees up and put your head down.  You closed your eyes seeing how grim it truly is.  No one will make it out of her except one person, and you swore it wouldn’t be you.

Chapter 4 by Kickyou

About an hour passed since your little game with Gloria.  Your heart just started to slow down.  When you first sat down you were afraid your heart would explode in your chest due to how fast it was beating.  You kept replaying the events in your mind knowing that it was you who killed three people.  Sure it wasn’t by your hands but you were the key to their deaths.  Not being able to help the innocent cheerleader who injured her leg; beating Mark and Brad leading to their painfully slow deaths. 

At that thought Gloria, who was lying on her bed with her but in the air reading a book, let out a fart.  You shivered at the thought of Brad who may still be alive in that horror land.  Quickly you banish that thought and closed your eyes shut and tried to think of happy thoughts when something or rather someone touched you.  Startled, you jump at the alien feeling of a hand touching you on the back.  It belonged to the last person you thought it would be, Sarah.

“Mike?  Is everything ok?  You have been sitting here for a while and I was getting worried.” 

Not wanting to worry her any more than she probably is now you put a smile on, “Yeah I’m fine, just tired.”

Sarah sat down next to you silently as both of you were close but not touching.  You could feel her presences surround you and your worries started to vanish, and it resolved you into completing your task of saving her from this nightmare.  No one said a word for a while and that was fine with you.  Not being the kind of person who likes to talk about himself, you just like to take in the moments.  Then Sarah said something under her breath, “You know I can still see her face.  You know, Tiffany, when she fell.”

“It wasn’t your fault, you know that.  You tried to save her.  Not like me.”

Sarah turned her head at what you said.  Expecting her to be scared at what you said but it was the opposite.  In her eyes there was sorrow for you.

“What happened? No never mind you don’t have to tell me.”

You didn’t say anything drawling out the moments left before you tell her and she ran away from you screaming murderer.  Ten long seconds pass and you closed your eyes to give you strength to tell.  “I-I- didn’t save Britney.  She fell and I just watched as that,” you gesture over to Gloria who was still reading her book, “crushed her to death with her foot.  It was just Brad, Mark, and me left racing to live and … well I just barely made it first.  Gloria than said I was first place and the others were second and third.  She-she … well they weren’t first place so they didn’t make it.  I killed them by winning.”

You kept your eyes closed waiting for her to shout, smack you, or kick you.  Nothing.  You slowly open your eyes to see her mad at you.  “I know I’m a monster just like her.  You should-”

Before you could complete your sentence she hit you in the shoulder.  Expecting her to get up and walk away, but she stayed there.  “You tell me not to worry and it’s not my fault.  Yet you blame yourself for the same thing that neither of us could stop.  How were you suppose to know what was going to happen.”  Her face turn into concern as she mumbled, “I’m just glad you made it back safe.”

Shocked you didn’t know what to say.  She wasn’t blaming you; in fact she was worried for you. 

“You were worried?”

“Well… yeah I mean…”

“Why?”

“Because… I… kinda… like you.”

This shocked you more than anything you that happened to you today.  Sarah likes you, “Since when?”

Sarah meekly said, “Since we meet.”

“But you never said or showed any interest.  In fact when we meet in high school you didn’t even look at me.”

“I was too scared!  In high school I tried but you didn’t say a word to me.  I though you blamed me for moving.”

“I never blamed you for that.  You were surrounded by people like him,” you pointed to Chad who was trying to hit on some of the other cheerleaders.

Sarah rolled her eyes, “Are you kidding.  I hate people like him.  They always ask me out on a date or to copy my homework.  If it wasn’t one of those, it would be who was available on the cheerleading squad.”

All this time you thought she didn’t recognize you, thought you were a stranger.

“Well,” She asked.

“Well what?”

“Do you like me?”

“Of course, I’ve liked you since we first meet too.”

A frown came across her face as she was crossed at you.  “And you didn’t say anything because…”

“I-I was scared you just wanted to be friends.  I didn’t want you to drift away because of me asking.  Then I saw everyone chasing you down and thought you liked people like Chad and lost hope.”

Both of you sat there while this news float around for a few minutes both of your faces were blushing.  Slowly you moved your hand out to her as she noticed it she gripped your hand and held it tight.  Smiling at each other you both moved in closer with your hands still holding together.

Twenty minutes went by and Sarah got up to get some water. Nothing could go wrong, until Gloria slammed her book shut.  She got up off her bed and went over to the plastic container.  “Well I’m bored soooooo lets play a game.”  Her face light up as an idea popped into her head.  “And I know just the game to play.”  Gloria left the room and went out into the hallway out of sight of everyone.  No one moved for five minutes.  Gloria ran back in with an object wrapped in a cloth she put it on her bed.  “Now time to pick the competitors.”  Gloria picked up four people, and she opened her hand to show them, Sharon, Martha, Rick, and … your heart stopped, it was Sarah.

“Yeah, let’s-”

“I VOLUNTIER!!!” you scream the words out before you even think of what you were saying.

“Oh do we?  But we have all the players we need.”

“Then I want to trade with her,” you point at Sarah hopping that this worked.

“Mike what are you doing?”  Sarah shouted.

“Hmmmm well we do have an uneven number of girls and boys… OK.”  Gloria quickly replaced you with Sarah who was trying to trade places with you.  Gloria ignored her.  Gloria went to her bed and set everyone down.  She then sat down so her legs were off the bed but kept everyone trapped between her thighs.  “The name of this game is called… Cave Explores.  Everyone gets to go inside me and explore.  But I suggest you get out before there is a cave in.  Whoever can make it out before there is a cave in, wins!   But you better hurry.”  She let a giggle of glee as she pulled her panties down and spread her legs open.  She picked everyone up in one hand as she used her other hand to spread her lower lips.  Slowly pushed everyone inside her as far back as she could.  She let a moan out feeling them squirming inside her as she closed her lips, shutting you and the rest inside.  “You have 60 seconds… GO!!”

You closed your eyes as Gloria’s hand pushed you into her moist, musky, dark, death trap.  The moment you passed her labia you knew you won’t see any day light ever again.  Rick, who was next to you let out a laugh “I have been in sooo much pussy; this is going to be a piece of cake.”

“But we have pussies so we can do this with our eyes closed,” said Martha grinning at you.  “What about you bitch you have a pussy?”

You hated Martha; she was one of the few chicks that took pleasure in teasing you.   One time she kicked you in the balls to show that you have a vagaina and not a dick.  Luckily Sarah was sick that day or you would have killed yourself right there.  You hated her but knew she was right; you were at a disadvantage at this game.   You weren’t unaware of what a pussy looks like, you did have a computer, just not a real pussy.  A drop of liquid smacked you in the face as the hand still pushed you all deeper inside.  Everyone laughed at your expense.  Cleaning your face off you got ready to sprint out the moment her hand let go. 

You did have speed on your hand but you doubt that you will be able to run out with the walls already pulsing like they are.  Then Gloria’s hand let you go and shoved everyone deeper using her fingers.  Before anyone could react they were grabbed by the pussy walls softly, preventing them from moving very well.  The hand retracted and so did the light.  There was a muffled sound that no one could make out except the GO part.  Everyone started wiggling out of the grasp of the walls.  You were lucky though you were about a foot in front of everyone when Gloria pushed you deep in her.  You started to move when the walls started to pulse rhythmically.  You could hear grunting behind you as Rick, Sharon, and Martha pushed their way out catching up to you.  Seconds turned to minutes which turned to hours.  No matter how much you forced your way to move forward, there was no sign of light.  Worse the air was getting stale and hot with musk.  There was liquid starting to form all around you on the walls you wiggled between and the area where your feet stepped on.  There was also the indistinct sound of heavy breathing all around you, Gloria panting.  She was getting turned on by this and by the sounds of it there may be a cave in soon. 

Tripling your effort you squirmed and wiggled, pushed, slid, and jumped your way forward to get the hell out of … hell.  Ten hours, or minutes… or was it thirty seconds?  Whatever amount of time later since the start, you were about to give up hope when there was small rush of air blowing in your face.  You could swear you see some light in front of you.  You desperately push with all your might and fall forward.  You shoved your way out of Gloria’s vaganal lips and fell forward into her awaiting palm.  She slowly brought you up to her face, which had a smile on it. 

“You are my little winner today aren’t you?” 

She replaced her hand back to where it was to catch the rest of the survivors.  You waited and waited. Still you waited.  “Ten seconds,” Gloria said in a sing song voice.  Ten seconds to what?  “5…4…3…2…1… TIMES UP!!!”

You just saw a hand push out of Gloria’s folds when above you a shadow fell on you.  You look up and see what you raced out for.  A purple vibrator; what is a child doing with this?  Gloria saw the look on your face, “I saw my mommy use this a couple of times.  Don’t tell mommy though,” she said with a wink.  She placed the tip in the front of her pussy blocking anything from leaving.  She slowly pushed gently and moved the vibrator in her pussy.  You knew that whoever’s hand that was, was being shoved backwards.  The vibrator pushed further in until Gloria let out a gasp and pulled in back.  She then pushed harder back in then out.  She started to get wet, which lubbed up the vibrator so it would move easier in and out.  She moved faster, faster, and faster until it was a blur of her hand moving.  She quickly flipped the switch and the air was filled with a buzzing noise.  Gloria rammed the vibrator all the way in and scream out in release as she clamped down on the vibrator with her vaganal muscles.  She arched her back and moaned loudly.  When she was done moaning she set her back down on the bed and turned the vibrator off.  She sat up and let out a sigh of pleasure.  “That was fun.”  You couldn’t move as you were still eye to eye with her pussy.  Gloria quickly pulled the vibrator out and wiped it of her juices.  You were still staring at her pussy hoping someone would crawl out.  Then a glob of her cream dribbled out which was pink.  Gloria wiped it off with her index finger and brought it to her face.  “Just to let you know it’s not my period today.” 

She let out a laugh as she got up and put you down back in your prison.  You just stood there staring at the ground; again you survived a horrifying death.  You may have hated them but still you prayed they died quick and painless.  Again you know that was wrong because above the commotion you swear you heard screams coming from Gloria’s pussy.  Sarah slowly walked over to you and held you as you fell to the ground.

“You sick bitch!!”  Chad shouted at Gloria who only licked her fingers clean.

“Don’t worry little man there isn’t much of you left you will get your chance.”  She walked out to go clean up in the bathroom.

Chad walked over to you and shoved Sarah out of the way.  “You could have helped them but you didn’t you little bitch!”  He punched you in the face and threw you to the ground and started to wail on you.  Unable to do much after surviving the second life threating situation in two days, you curled up in a ball to prevent as much damage from happening to you.  After the blows start to slow down, Gloria walked back in.  Chad stopped and quickly walked away just in case Gloria might be mad at what he was doing.  Gloria didn’t even notice.

Sarah got up and ran over to you.  “Mike!” 

“I’m ok.  I have had worse beating before.”

“Let’s clean you up.”  Sarah helped you up to clean you with the water they had.  After you cleaned up from all the cum from Gloria, and the blood from Chad, Sarah helped you over to a corner to lie down and sleep. 

“Why did you take my place,” she asked quietly with a hint of anger.

“You left me once when we were kids.  I won’t let that happen again.”

“What about me?  Do you think I want to watch you die?”

“You won’t.  I swear you won’t see me die.”  You say to make her stop worrying.

Of course there is a promise you will have to break; Getting her out alive, or you not dying.  Either way you were screwed.

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by Kickyou

There were only five of you left; Chad, Fred, Emily, Sarah, and you.  Chad, Fred, and Emily were near the water bowl while you and Sarah were on the other side of the container as far away from them as possible.  After what Chad did to you, you thought it best to keep your distance.  Sarah, who was thinking of a plan to escape this plastic prison, kept bouncing ideas off you.  You didn’t have the heart to tell her the truth, there is no escape.  You just nodding and threw some points out there.

After a while she too found out that it was impossible to escape.  “I give up there is no way out.”

“…”

“Maybe Chad and the other found out a way to get out?”

“Ha, yeah right.”

Sarah seemed crossed at your gloomy attitude.  “Well at least they haven’t given up like you.”

“I didn’t give up, I never tried.  There is a big difference.  You all are trying to find a way to break out of giant plastic container, which is like trying to push a mountain.  It just can’t be done.”

She sat there looking down at her feet.  “So no one is making it out are they?”

“… only one person.”

“Who do you think that will be?”

You told her the truth, “Chad.  Whatever contest is left he will probably win because of how built he is.  There is a reason he is team captain.”

As you told Sarah the truth she realized how right you were, and so she decided to do the only thing she could at the moment, leaned in close and kissed you.

“What was that for?”  You were completely baffled as you were caught off guard.

“Well this could be the last time we may be together so I thought… well… I never kissed anyone before and…”

“Oh… it was nice.”  You both didn’t know what else to say.  Sitting there you both just let time pass as you wait for the inevitable.

Gloria was continuing her book when she closed it with a slam again like before.  Emily let out a shriek at the noise and what was about to happen.  Gloria walked toward her desk.  You stood up and held Sarah behind you as you saw Gloria approach.  She came toward you all; smiled and waved at you all and walked out the door.    

Everyone was shocked and wasn’t prepared for that.  Relaxing a degree you pulled Sarah close and hugged.  You knew that this was the last time you will see her and wanted to spend as much time with her as possible and show her your love before your time comes.  But to your surprise Gloria never returned.  She was gone for a while and you could hear the sound of muffled voices and sounds.  You figured she is watching T.V. right now, and could hear dishes clanking every once and a while.  She must be eating lunch/dinner, you couldn’t tell what time it was.

Hours went by and you could tell that it was late because the light coming in from the shades covering the window Gloria had shut was becoming dimmer.  Yet she still hadn’t returned.  What could she be doing?  Better yet what is she planning?  It was night time because there was no more sun light out and yet Gloria hadn’t appeared.

The room was pitch dark except the hall way light that still had its lights on.  There was much for you to do so you and Sarah went to sleep together.  Eventually so did Chad, Fred, and Emily because you could hear Chad snoring. 

Your dreams were short lived.  It felt like seconds after you went to sleep that the lights turned on and woke you up.  Gloria walked into the room and went straight to the plastic container and started to wake up everyone else.

“Wake up, Wake up.  My parents are coming home early tomorrow so we need to finish our game.  I have been preparing for the past couple of hours so it should be really fun.  Hmmm I should use all of you for the game but… I think four will be fine.  She dipped her hand in and grabbed Chad, Fred, Emily, and you.

Sarah started to protest wanting to trade with you but Gloria again ignored her and walked out of the room and turned the lights off leaving Sarah all by herself.

All four of you were in Gloria’s left hand as she walked out of her room and into the hallway.  You had no idea what she meant by preparing for the game, you could have sworn all she did was eat and watch T.V. 

Gloria quickly took a left before the kitchen heading into another room.  She flipped the light switch on and closed the door and locked it.  As you looked around all the pieces fell together.  You were in the bathroom.  Preparing the game meant she was getting full and ready for what you really didn’t want to imagine.  Also when she said Chad would meet Brad and Mark, you felt stupid for not picking it up sooner. 

Gloria pulled her shorts and underwear down and sat down on the toilet.  She then placed all four of you in between her legs on the toilet seat so you were blocked to your left and right by her legs.   Behind you was a death defying drop, and in front of you … well you were staring back at the monster that just killed three people less than a couple of hours ago.  The memories were resurfacing when Gloria started to explain her game.

“This game is my favorite.  I like to call it, fight to the toilet,” she let out a giggle.  “As you can guess it has to deal with the toilet.  Everyone fights to stay out of the toilet while trying to push the other in.  Simple enough right?”  As Gloria was explain the game Chad and Fred started to whisper something to each other and then nodded in agreement.  You had no idea what that was about but it couldn’t be good.

“Now fighters get ready.”  You got as close to Gloria’s left leg and put your back to it, better to keep them away from your back.  Chad and Fred stayed in the center and Emily looked scared as can be in between you and Chad.  “FIGHT!!!!”  Gloria shouted letting out a squeal of delight as the game began.

Chad and Fred walked menacing toward you as Emily backed up facing Chad, “W-W-What I-I-I Thought y-y-you liked me?”  Before she could react Chad smacked her sending her to the edge on the inside of the toilet.  She barely skids to a stop before coming to the edge.  Fred walked up to you as Chad closed in on Emily to finish her off.  Fred grabbed you by the shirt and started to lift you up, you tried to punch him and kick him, but alas he was a football starter and you are the mascot for a reason.  He just laughed as he chucked you off the edge toward your watery grave.  One thought crossed your mind; why the hell did you join the football team.  Of course it was because you wanted to get closer to Sarah, but that didn’t cross your mind as you grab the ledge before you fell into the water. 

Fred walked slowly up to you about to kick you in the face when Chad said, “Wait let me finish that twerp off.  He’s been a pain in my ass since he joined the team.”  You look over to see Chad standing over a crying Emily who was desperately begging him to spare her.  He just looked at her, and then kicked her over the edge with a solid kick.  You watched in horror as she sailed into the water and splashed.  She barely had time to surface when you heard Gloria moan.

“Ohhh I drank a gallon of soda before this…”  You heard it before you saw it was a loud hiss as a high pressure stream of yellow acidic liquid came out of the little girl’s body and hit the water.  It just happen to land right on Emily forcing her under the water, and keeping her submerge as Gloria let out a sigh of relief.  Everyone watched as seconds pass, the air started to burn your noise and eyes as the air slowly started to change to a piss like mist.  Emily never came up.  Chad and Fred just chuckled as Chad walked closer to you.

“Well time to say goodbye.”  Chad said.

“Yeah goodbye Mike,” Fred said.

“Yeah goodbye Fred,” Chad said.

“Wait what-”

Chad shoved Fred into the piss stream as he screamed in free fall.  The moment he hit the stream he was shot down into the piss bowl like a bullet.  He didn’t surface.

“Wow that was easy.”  Chad said with a grin.  “I didn’t think he would be so trusting but whatever.  Now for you,” Chad lifted his foot and brought it down on you.  He didn’t get the chance to because Gloria’s legs were sweeping inward, closing.  “What the fuck.”

“OVER TIME!”  Gloria let out a diabolical laugh.

Chad had to stop and move inward because of the speed the leg was closing, this gave you time to swing yourself up.  You still kept your back to Gloria’s leg but you moved with the speed of the leg.  Chad had a dangerous look on his face as he realized he lost his chance to get rid of you.  As Chad came in closer to you to finish you off the piss stream was slowing down.  Chad took a swing and caught you in ribs bruising them and knocking the air out of you. 

“You know when I win this I’m going to finish that bitch of a girl back there, what’s her name again?  Whatever.”

Chad said the wrong thing because this ignited your anger.  You dove at him and hit him in the stomach with all your might knocking him down.  There was less than half the starting space left, but you still didn’t care you were wailing on him as hard as you could.  Unfortunately you had caught him off guard which is why you took him down.  He slugged you across the face sending you over the edge which you grabbed again.  “Time to die.”

Chad walked up to you and got his foot ready to stomp you in the face sending you to your death.  The past few days flashed through your head as you try to figure a way out of this situation when it hits you.  Chad’s foot breaks your noise and it takes all your effort not to let go.  “Just die already you little bitch.”  Chad shifted all his weight into his stomp; you use all your strength to pull his leg out from under him.  Losing his balance Chad falls.  He falls while shout every foul word known to man.  He lands in the piss water as Gloria’s legs were about to smash you.  They stop and Gloria reaches down and picks you put and sets you in between her legs, where there was barely enough room for you there.

“Yay, I just knew you would win.  Now time for the loser to get his just desserts,” and at that her stomach let out a loud rumble.  A loud fart echoed in the toilet and the smell came after the sound of thunder.  You hear a grunt and looked up to see Gloria’s face straining as she grunted.  Her face turned red as she pushed with all her might.  You heard Chad scream for help and looked down to see what he was screaming about; a giant log of shit was slowly descending upon Chad where he swam.  The log slowly coiled around him just barely missing him.  The smell started to reach you; instead of covering you noise you sat there and let the smell assault you.  You wanted to smell the last thing that bastard would smell before he died the worst death possible.  The log broke and fell incasing Chad in solid shit with bits of food; thinking it was over you turned away from the sight until Gloria said, “Oh your still alive.”

You spun around and saw Chad clawing his way out of the shit pile covered in the residue.  “Well I see you meet one of your friends, now it’s time to meet the other.”  You could see the horror spread across his face, when you heard another rumble louder than the other. 

“PLEASE GOD NOOOOOO!!!!”

His screams were cut off as a loud fart was ripped by Gloria.  She pushed even more than she did with the log and started to scream.  You wish you didn’t see this.  Gloria spewed out gallons of liquid green shit out of her ass that rain down on Chad.  Gloria kept pushing and pushing and pushing as the liquid started to fill the bowl up more and more.  The liquid had a worse smell than the log that came before hand.  The smell made you almost throw up.  You looked into the swamp that had bits of undigested food floating in it making you shudder.  Finally Gloria let out a loud sound of relief, “Whoa, I think that is the biggest shit I ever took.”  She wiped and tossed the toilet paper in the toilet and flushed without looking to see if Chad survived.  For his sake you hope he died the first few seconds of that shit storm.

Gloria picked you up and was about to leave the bathroom when you did something unexpected, you asked her for a favor.

 

Chapter 6 by Kickyou

Gloria carried you back to her room after agreeing with your proposal.  You may have signed your death warrant but you just saved Sarah’s life.  The deal you struck up with Gloria was to let Sarah go, in exchange for being Gloria’s play thing for the rest of your life.  Condemned to a life of pure torturing pain and anguish just to let Sarah live her life free of this situation you both are stuck in.  Of course you could have lost the game she had planned for you and Sarah but you had a feeling there was a twist ending for the winner than just being set free. You couldn’t take the chance of something happening to Sarah.  So you struck a deal with the devil; figuratively speaking, or was it literal? 

Gloria skipped into her room as happy as can be, like she just won the lottery.  You were being shaken around in her fist by the momentum from her bouncing.  It didn’t hurt, just gave you a bad headache.  You were set down in the container near Sarah who looked like she was crying.

“Mike!” she ran to you as you caught her in your arms.  “I didn’t think you would make it.”

“Yeah that makes two of us.”

Then a look of pure horror came across her face, “Then we have to compete against each other?  NO I WONT DO IT!” she shouted to Gloria who was just grinning.

“No its ok I talked it over with her.”

Relief spread across her face, “Thank God.”

“Yeah I know what you mean.”  You didn’t tell her the details because you knew how she would react.  Gloria was giving you a couple of minutes before she returned Sarah back to normal. 

“Well I guess this is goodbye,” you say hugging Sarah as tightly as you can without hurting her.

Confused Sarah stepped back to look at you, “Mike, what are you talking about?”

Before anyone could react Gloria picked Sarah up.  “I’m sending you home.”  Gloria said.

“What about Mike?  He’s coming too.”

“We have a deal to work out,” she said with a wink toward you.  You couldn’t help but shudder at the atrocious things that are going to be committed to you.  “Now if you be so kind as to stop moving so I can send you on your way.” 

Gloria held her hand out to show at arm’s length, which allowed you to see Sarah leave. 

“Mike please don’t do-”

Gloria’s hand made a tight fist faster than you could blink, crushing anything or anyone in her palm.

You just stood there staring at the tight fist held out in front of you that held Sarah.  “No, No, NO, NO!!  What the FUCK!”

Gloria pulled her hand in and wiped it on her shorts, “Well she’s free now.  She’s gone to a better place.”

“That wasn’t the deal!!”  You couldn’t help but let your emotions out considering you just got another person killed, who was the only woman you ever loved.  You fell to your knees starting to weep for Sarah’s life.

“You didn’t say were you wanted to send her.  So I picked.  I think she might like it there.  I hear it’s a great place to live,” she let out an evil laugh as she walked out of the room.

“You… you bitch,” you said as you realize she was right.  You never specified where you wanted her to be returned too.  You assumed she would be put back home, but you were wrong.  You started to break down as now the whole situation came crashing down on you. 

You were now a play thing for an evil manipulating little girl, who tortures people just for kicks.   You got everyone killed that you cared for.  You even broke your promise to get Sarah out of here. 

You lay there for eternity, or what felt like it until Gloria came back into her room with a bowl of ice cream still laughing at you.  You were tuning out the world as she was taunting you.  She said something like: you should see your face and how much fun we are going to have.  All the while you were planning on killing yourself as soon as possible.  But there was one thing still burning deep in you that caught hold and didn’t let go.

It was the other promise you made Sarah, you wouldn’t kill yourself.  The only thing you could do to keep her memory there for the years to come and to redeem yourself.  You will survive, you will live on, you will find a way out, and you will make Gloria pay…

 

 

5 YEARS LATER

 

You woke up after having a dream; or rather it was a nightmare of your first few days with Gloria when she was a child.  Back then you had it easy.  You woke up to pure darkness surrounded by plastic.  You felt stuffy in the dark warm space.  You couldn’t see but you knew all too well where you were.  You were in a small plastic container in Gloria’s sock drawer.  The past five years have been the worst years of your life. 

You are now 21 and Gloria is 15.  You were a couple of inches tall due to the fact that Gloria is learning to control your size with new spells, magic, chemicals, or whatever she does to change your size.  This gave Gloria the pleasure of manipulating you; to give her the satisfaction of coming up with more games. 

You have survived more games and torturing situations than you can count, and you can count pretty high.  Each game gets harder and harder to live from.  Your arms are still sore from the last “game” Gloria played with you.  She called it “kick the Mike”.  She tied you to her shoe laces so you were hanging on by your hands as she ran around the neighborhood in the morning.  This way she has fun and practices for track and cross country running.  You were repeatedly kicked by her shoe as she ran a couple of miles. 

Right now she is taking a shower and will come back for you any second now.  You dreaded that and so did your room mate Chuck.  He hasn’t survived as long as you have in fact this would be day three for him since he got shrunk to your size along with a couple of his buddies.  They were running around the neighborhood just passing by when they meet Gloria on her morning jog.  Next thing they know they are in a small bag Gloria keeps tied to her hips. 

Chuck was still shaken up like how some of your football team was when they first shrank.  It brought back memories.  You quickly banish those thoughts before you recall her back into your thoughts.  You barely think about her anymore to keep yourself strong.  The only time you do is when you are asleep or on the verge of death.

Your thoughts were quickly scattered when the drawer open with a jolt.  Chuck let out a girlish scream, which pretty much summed him up.  Above you was Gloria’s face, with that grin she always wore around you.  After your dream you compare the Gloria to her past self.  Where she used to be a little chubby cheeked, like an adorable child, was now gone.  She had smooth features on her face that brought out her eyes and lips.  She didn’t have a large chest like some girls in high school as you recall but she wasn’t close to being flat chested, somewhere around B or C ish cup.  You couldn’t see it but you know her body better than she does herself.  She had a flat stomach smooth without an ounce of fat but not taunt, and her butt is not firm but a little rounded.  Overall she is average height (you assume considering you can’t judge her size the best due to your own size.).  Her hair is still wet from the shower she took after her morning jog.  To sum her up she would be a hot high school chick if it weren’t for the fact that she is a mass murderer.

“I’m feeling a bit peckish right now so I think I might need some protein for breakfast.”  Gloria said while licking her lips after she said breakfast.  Chuck let out another screech which really just made you want to punch him out.  Gloria grabbed both of you and before you know it you were shrank down to your original size when you first meet her. 

She held both of you in her right hand as she pressed you both up to her stomach which let out a growl.  “Someone is hungry.”  She let out a loud laugh which may have woke her parents up, if they weren’t gone to work.  Her parents leave for work early and get back late.  They may sound like parents who don’t have time or care for their daughter but it is the completely opposite.  They lover her more than anything in the world and when they can they spend as much time with her as possible, which is usually a couple of hours a day.

Gloria walked into the kitchen and set both you and Chuck down on the counter top as she brought a pan out, set it on the stove and turned it on.  She then brought a carton of eggs out and eyed you with a smile.  You can recall a similar game that she played with you when she was twelve.  She dipped you chocolate and then threw you in her ice cream, along with a couple of chocolate people and dug in eating all but you and one other person who made it out alive.  That person didn’t survive the next game. 

You let out a laugh in your head as you found it humorous that you, a kid who didn’t make the football team and was consider a weak nerd, survived life threating games of a young kid.  You even beat the so called fit kids in your school.  How ironic.

She started to cook a couple eggs when she picked up Chuck and you and just dropped you in the eggs as they were cooking.  The heat was intense and it felt like a sauna which smelled of scrambled eggs.  You knew you best bet was to stay on top of the eggs to prevent direct contact with the pan.  Unfortunately Gloria flipped the eggs every once and a while to prevent burning the underside of the eggs.  You would dig through the eggs to the top as fast as you could which help prevent burns from the heat.  Chuck wasn’t so lucky.  Being his first game in his life he just stayed in on spot as the eggs were being flipped.  When he touched the pan directly he lot out an inhuman scream as you could smell burning flesh. 

Gloria chuckled at the sound of pain as her eggs finished.  She scoped up the eggs and put in on a dish and started to eat them as she walked to the table.  When she sat down half of the eggs were remain.  You waited for her to digging in again before making a more, something you learned two years ago.  The though brought back a memory of a man named Richard or Rick who you and another man were trapped in food similar to this situation.  Rick ran the moment he got the chance but Gloria saw it and pierced him with her fork with some pancakes and ate him like he was a blueberry.

Your timing was perfect the moment you heard the clank of the fork hitting the plate you dashed as fast as you could off the plate.  Chuck was nowhere to be found.  You, safely off the plate looked around for him.  There was only a little bit of egg left and Gloria scooped it up.  You saw Chuck, or what was left of him.  He was still alive but badly burnt.  His skin was blacken, brown, and deep red all over from the heat he had to endure.  His leg was caught in one of the spear like tips of the fork.  You couldn’t hear him over the noise Gloria was making as she ate but you could see his facile expression you knew all too well.

Her lips closed around the fork as she swallowed all the eggs and Chuck whole.  “Hmmmm I think I tasted bacon in that bite.”  She let out another laugh at the expense of Chuck’s life being slowly turned to food for the giantess pleasure. 

This was just another typical day for you.

 

 

Chapter 7 by Kickyou

After breakfast Gloria carried you back to an all too familiar room.  You just called this room your room too.   In fact you can’t even remember your room at your old house.  You barely can recall much of your old life before this.  You remember your family which you didn’t really get along with any of them.  Your parent never truly cared about you always talking about your siblings and what they are doing.  You were more of a ghost in the house; in fact you wouldn’t be surprised that they didn’t know you were missing the past five years.

Your brother and two older sisters are nice but they have families and moved out already.  They rarely visit so you don’t get to talk to them.  The fact is this is all you have left, just surviving and living on.  You start to recall what your house looked like when Gloria put you back in your plastic container.  She left the drawer open as she got dressed for school. 

Right … she has school today, how could I have forgotten.  Gloria put on her school outfit for public school that she has been going to for a while.  It is the middle of the first semester yet you feel like she has been in high school for ages.  Gloria was dressed for the weather which would be sunny and hot; wearing shorts and a white tee shirt.  You let out a sigh because you know what is next. 

Gloria’s head came into view above you.  You could see the grin forming over her lips.  She always grinned like that when she was about to tease you.  You mentally prepared yourself for more torture that was to fellow the grin.  Gloria placed her index finger on her chin and started to frown, like she was working on a difficult math problem.  “Hmmmm what socks should I wear today?  Oh I know these…” she reached into the drawer and picked up a set of pink fuzzy socks. 

Yeah you love those socks…not.  You don’t hate them because of the color pink (even though she knows that you hate that color), more of the material that it is made of: wool.  Gloria picked up the pink socks and laid them down on her bed, “Oh wait I think I’m forgetting something.”  You roll your eyes at the joke you hear all too often coming from her.  She reaches in the sock drawer and pulls you out then shuts the drawer.

She doesn’t change your size so you still are the same size as breakfast time.  “So which foot do you want to stay with today?”

You don’t answer.

She let out a gasp of surprise, “You want the right foot!  Ok, if you insist.”

She put on her left sock first then, she spit in her hand so she covered you in saliva.  She used her saliva to stick you in place for a moment at the bottom of her foot, so you were under her arch in the middle of her foot.  Gloria hasn’t brushed her teeth yet so her saliva smells of morning breath.  You do your best to wipe as much of the spit away from your face so you won’t inhale the liquid when you try to breath.  That’s when Gloria stepped off her bed and applied pressure to her right foot.  The weight was unbearable; even thought this happens just about every day for you, doesn’t mean it isn’t any less painful. 

The weight was back breaking, no pun intended.  The foot you were under has taken more lives than some diseases.  If the world knew about Gloria’s foot, it would be under the top ten most wanted list; right after her ass.  You felt your back about to give out when the pressure was removed and you were moving through the air.  You felt the wind pass through the material that the sock was made of giving you some air from the already heating environment.  You hold your breath and brace yourself for the income ground.  Pink fluff gets shoved in your face making you gag at the material that filled your mouth while your back took on the weight of Gloria’s step. 

Gloria walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth before she had to leave for school.  She took heavy steps to the bathroom listening to the booming of her feet as she attempted to stomp out your life.  She went to the sink and started to brush her teeth, all while leaning on her right foot for support.

More than a dozen steps later her movement stopped.  Then your whole world got extremely small as the foot on your back pressed down on you.  You tried to scream out in pain as you felt your back creak, only no noise came out.  Either due to the fact that all the air in your lungs was squeezed out or that the pink gag was blocking any noise; you couldn’t tell.  You started to black out from the pain and lack of air.

You awoke to the sound of a car engine.  You must be in a vehicle to one of Gloria’s senior friends driving her to school.  You could make out sounds but they were muffled by the layers: a shoe, sock, and a foot.   The temperature in the shoe was already rising to a stifling heat.  You felt a drop of your sweat roll down your face and get absorbed by the sock.  Great you though knowing that it won’t take long until Gloria starts to sweat.  The car engine was turned off and you felt movement carrying you and then landing on the ground.  Lucky for you Gloria has soft insoles in her shoes to help her feet, or rather that is what she tells everyone else.  You know the real truth to it; it is to keep you alive.  She wouldn’t risk killing you so soon in your long life with her as her play thing.

The pressure on your back hasn’t been lessened; it is the ground under you that cushions your face instead of the smashing you would have received if there was no shoe.  However just because it is soft doesn’t mean it smells nice.  Years of running and sweating has caused the insoles to absorb and retain the smell of her feet and sweat (she even wore them barefoot with you in them).  The smell started to reach your noise now that the fragrance of the sock has been overwhelmed.  The smell was eye watering.  It stung your noise like you just sniffed some onions; old, rotten, dirty onions. 

Gloria walked to her first period class, English.  It always bored her and never kept her attention.  Good thing she brought a toy with her, she thought.  Smiling, she sat down in her chair and started to play with her most beloved toy in the world.

You were still face smashed into the shoe when you felt the massive foot on your back start to move.  Not like the usual movement of forwards.  It started to wiggle from side to the side.  Gloria’s shoes weren’t tied really tight; this allowed some fresh air in for you but also allowed Gloria to move her foot a little bit.  Just a little bit of movement is torturing for you.  Gloria was started to move her foot left to right in a slow pace.  You were caught under her foot and started to get dragged by the foot while being pinned to the insole.  This caused you to roll over with the foot so you were getting a mouth full of soft foot skin and then back to fuzzy wool.

Gloria tuned out her teacher who was talking about adverbs and something stupid that she already knew.  Instead she was imagining the world you were in as she started to apply more pressure to you. 

You screamed in pain as the foot holding your face, applied even more force to you.  The skin molded around your body and started to suffocate you.   Then the pressure was relieved just a bit giving you a chance to inhale; you immediately wish you didn’t.  The air that used to be of washed fabric and soap, as long as you weren’t smashed into the insole, was now the smell of her shoe.  The worst part is that you felt sweat starting to form from her foot, and it was only first period. 

Gloria felt her feet getting warmer and couldn’t help but smile at what is about to come for you.  She scrunched up her foot a couple of times and rolled her feet to move you up to her toes.  It took some effort but it was better than listening to Mister Green’s lecture on … whatever it was he was talking about. 

You felt like a pebble or a piece of lent you use to fiddle with in your shoes when you found it under your foot.  Now you know what it feels like to be shaken around and pushed around.  Your face was being smeared across the underside of Gloria’s foot to the front of the sock.  You didn’t know what was going on until you came head to head… or rather head to toe with Gloria’s five glories toes.  The gaps between the toes slowly opened up for you.  It was like watching a horror film.  Before you could react the foot was sliding slowly closer so your head would go in-between her big toe and second toe.  You tried to move but the foot rolled over your lower body.  It wasn’t enough to crush you but to pin you from moving.  Your face was immediately shoved into the fold of her foot.

Gloria let out a giggle as she felt your face tickle her toe fold.  Everyone turned and looked at her, who just smiled and said sorry.

The toes scrunched together pressing you in closer to the already “in your face” skin.  You were gaging on her skin, chocking again for possible the hundredth time today only this time on her toes.  The pressure was removed and you pull away as much as you could; a few inches.  The force on your back was reapplied as Gloria scrunched her toes again.

Gloria was loving this feeling.  Why didn’t she do this before?  The rest of the period was a blur as she rhythmically scrunched and then unscrunched her toes.  Soon the period was over and she got up and walked to her other class.

You soon felt movement and the scrunching stopped, for now.  The moment Gloria stopped moving and sat down she started to squeeze you back into her toe folds.  After a couple of minutes of this pattern you learned when to hold your breath and when to breathe.  You were getting used to it when the toes scrunched together with more force than you were used to feeling.  The pressure squeezed the air out of you.  You started to gasp and suck in air, which there was none.  You tried to move your hands and push away but they were stuck to your side.  You bite her skin but if she felt it she ignored it.  You started to black out again today. 

Gloria was in a daze as she was talking to a hot boy in class today.  She was flirting with him as she unknowingly squeezed her toes together whenever she blushed.  Finally the teacher told the two students to stop talking.  That was when she remembered you and let you out.  By then it was too late, you passed out.  Not wanting to kill you she stopped her scrunching and left you alone… for now.

Chapter 8 by Kickyou

You awoke in a bed in a dark room.  You sat up and looked around at your surroundings.  You seem to be your original size.  It’s been years since you slept in a bed and you forgot the sensation of it.  To your right there is a lamp that you switch on to get a better look in the dark.  You switch on and hear a groan next to you.

You turn around; your heart stops.  NO it can’t be.  There next to you was the one person you didn’t want to see… Sarah.

You knew this was a dream the moment you saw her. 

“Mike what are you doing?”  She asked in a tired voice.

You sat there stunted unable to move.  She looked roughly the same the last time you saw her; a couple of her features are different as she grew due to the five years last time you saw her.  You just sat there staring at her beauty. 

“Mike is everything ok?”  Sarah sat up and moved in closer to you.  You wanted to push her away so you won’t be weak when the inevitable happens; you will wake up and wish she was alive.  You get ready but she hugs you and your resolve melts away.  You pull her closer to your chest and just take in the moments before you awake.

“Yeah everything is fine.”

“Did you have a bad dream again, the one about the giantess?”

“Yeah…”  You kiss her on the head as she starts to fall asleep in your arms. 

“I love you,” she whispers under her breath before she falls asleep.

 “I love you too,” you say holding back tears.

You wake up with a jolt.  Damn it.  You couldn’t see around you because of the dark but the events leading up now flashed in your mind.  You didn’t want to move around too much so Gloria would leave you alone for the rest of the day, but she had other plans.  Almost as if she knew you were awake her foot moves forcing you down her shoe.  The foot kept moving until you were under the arch like you were before school.  This time your face was inches away from the skin with your back to the sock.   To your wonder that is all that happened.  Then a thought crossed your mind, how long was I out?

It was eighth period and Gloria hasn’t been able to play with her toy all day.  She was mad that the little guy would be so careless as to pass out on her like that.  She will have to teach him better.  Almost on that thought she felt a slight increase in breath in between her toes.  Oh so the bugger is finally up.  She forced him back to the arch of her foot to keep him safe while school almost ended.

If you thought the front of Gloria’s socks were hot, you were mistaken.  Under her foot was an oven; and you have been in an oven so it wasn’t an understatement.  She tried to bake you into some brownies.  You shudder at the thought when a liquid hit you in the face.  You spit it out of your mouth and wipe it away.  It tasted salty and your eyes burned as if you got sweat in them.  No rephrase that, you did get sweat in them.  Gloria’s feet are starting to sweat and you were right under the center of her foot where all the sweat will converge.  You tried to move somewhere else but there was nowhere to go, you were trapped under her foot.  You lay there awaiting the inevitable down pour of sweat that would come.  You just pray it was near the end of the day so it won’t be too much. 

The bell rang marking the end of the day for everyone.  It was Friday and Monday was a holiday; three day weekend to have fun.  She was planning her days as she got ready for the rest of the day.  She needed to be ready for the cross country meet after school.

You have been in Gloria shoe for about fifteen minutes after you heard the bell wondering why you don’t hear an engine to a vehicle.  Then a thought crossed your mind, does she have practice?  No she would have taken you out, right?  You hope so because you never been in her shoe when she ran.  You have been on the outside as she kicked you repeatedly which was bad enough, but to be on the inside… it won’t be fun.  It wasn’t the fear of being stepped on that scared you, it was the fact that she may have forgotten you are in there and crush you by accident.  These thoughts were crossing your mind when your air supply was sharply cut off by the foot being pressed down with great effort.

Gloria jumped up and down to loosen up her feet for the run.  She bent over and tightened her shoes so they won’t rub her feet and give them blisters, in doing so she cut your air supply out too.  No fresh air was coming in from the top of the shoe anymore.  Gloria did a couple of quick jugging exercises to loosen up some more.

You didn’t know if it was just you but the shoe was getting hotter by the second.  Then Gloria’s foot pressed down quickly into your face covering you face and body in liquid sweat that was covering her bottom of her foot.  Now you were covered in sweat, and if you thought the air smelled bad you were wrong.  Gloria’s sweat has to be the worse smelling sweat ever; now you were covered in it.  Your head was feeling dizzy from all the horrid smells from the shoes’ smell of old sweat and the new sweat covering your body swirling around and assaulting your nostrils.  You gagged and coughed while tears stream down your face.  Then the foot pressed down again in a rapid succession bashing your face.  Each bash reminded you of each victim killed but the one that got stuck in your mind was Britney.  Everything about it: the scream, the sound of her breaking, the puddle of blood.  The pain Britney experienced was going to happen to you if Gloria ran the race with you in her shoe.

Gloria walked up to the start line ready for the race.  Everything was out of her mind except the finish line that was at the end of the run.  The gun went off and she ran with all her might.

You heard the gun shot and braced yourself as Gloria took off run.  You did your best to brace yourself for the onslaught the foot was bringing.  Each step was agonizing as the foot would push air out of your lungs and fill you face with hot sweat.  You didn’t have much time to spit the sweat out so you did what you had to… swallow.  The hot liquid tasted of salt water and burned like it too.  You got a breath of air before it was forced out and the cycle refreshed again.

Gloria slowed down to a constant pace so she won’t tire out soon.

The rhythm was slowing down a bit making it easier for you to get in pace with the compressions.  It also allowed you to spit the sweat out instead of swallowing it.  Your body was already aching from the pain you received from this morning, during school, and now after her sprint.  You know you have bruises all over your body and probably look like a beat up rag doll.  Your noise is running, but you don’t know if it is blood from the beating your face received, or snot from the stench your noise most endure.  Either way your noise is running and you can’t wipe it with your hands.  After a while you get used to the smell, or enough that you aren’t gagging.  You don’t know how many miles you endured but you hope Gloria is about to cross the finish line.

Gloria was a few feet away from the lead runner from the other school.  Right now she was second place and the finish line was just ahead a couple of miles.  This is it she thought as she kicked it into overdrive and ran with all her might.  She pushed down with her feet with as much force as she could muster and bolted for the finish line.

You were about to take a breath when Gloria picked up the pace and smashed your face and body with her sweaty foot.  You cried as you felt your noise almost break.  Your body let out an agonizing creaking noise that meant your bones are about to turn to dust.  You tried to roll over to the side of the shoe to get out of this death trap.  You never tired in fear of Gloria seeking revenge for avoiding her play time with you.  The foot smashed your back as you let out another howl.  Your face was now being smashed into the shoe’s insole which absorbed sweat all day.  The liquid oozed out of the insole and seeped up your nostrils.  You were drowning in old and new sweat while being smothered by a foot that belongs to a kid.  You didn’t know which was more insulting.  Right before you drowned to death the shoe came off and you were looking up at the blue sky you haven’t seen in years.  Then Gloria’s had appeared above you smiling with a big grin. 

Gloria won the race by a foot, literally.  It was her right foot.  She was so happy that she jumped for joy then she remembered that you were still in her shoe.  She didn’t mean to keep you in for the race just before, to torture you, but she forgot to take you out.  She then pulled her shoe off and looked in to find you were alive.  She grinned at you and whispered, “You’re my lucky charm, next time when we have a race your coming with me.”  She then put her shoe back on and started to talk to friends she knew who congratulated her on her win.  She then found a ride back home and pulled you out and put you in your container.

When you finial got home and put away you started to investigate the damage done.  You couldn’t move your arms much or your legs.  Your noise was in fact bleeding and you had bruises all over your chest, and most likely your back.  Before you knew it you collapsed and fell asleep.

Gloria quickly checked her little toy and saw that he was fine.  She wanted to celebrate but needed more toys to do so; after all she did just win a race.  She left the house for a cool down run with her little bag with her.  Her parents are out for the week on a business trip and she had the house to herself again.  “Time to get some game pieces,” she said as she ran down the street looking for her next victims.

 

 

 

Chapter 9 by Kickyou

Your dreams were a blur of the events that day.  But instead of Gloria torturing you it was Sarah.  She was Gloria as she stepped on you and tried to eat you.  All the while she kept saying, “It’s your fault, it’s your fault.”  Sarah/Gloria then picked you up, put you in their mouth and slowly closed their teeth on your head. 

You awoke with a scream.  You tried to move but your body protested and you ended up just lying in the dark.  You feel slightly better but in no shape to be able to move much.  You haven’t felt this weak in a long time. 

This thought brought back memories of your first few months with Gloria, when she started to play games nonstop with you.  Your body could only take so much and eventually you nearly died when she was playing “mouth wash”.   She would swish you around with mint mouth wash as she cleaned her teeth with you in her mouth.  The ocean of mint washed over your injured body and into the cuts and scrapes you had, burning like acid.  You would be bashed up against giant pillars of white which were her teeth as she swished you back and forth between her left and right cheeks.  30 seconds you kept telling yourself, just 30 seconds and you’re out.  If she spit you out any later you would have drowned by then.  You were shot out of her mouth and into the sink with great force which dislocated your shoulder.  Later that night she had to pop it back into place.  What fun that was…

The memories faded into the dark as you lay in the sock drawer wondering when Gloria will return.

Gloria was jogging her routine path when she came across a car parked on the side of the street with a flat tire.  There were six people surrounding the area trying to get the spare back on.  “Perfect…” she purred as she got ready to shrink them.

Dave didn’t know how to change a spare tire and was glad Sam did.  They were on a long road trip back home after a week of vacation.  It was him, Sam, Franklin, and their girlfriends: Terra, Jane, and Mandy.  Dave didn’t notice the teenager jog up to them before it was too late.  One second they were changing a tire the next they were in a small sack being shaken around. 

Franklin, or Frank for short, was the first to respond; “WHAT THE FUCK!” 

Terra let out a screech that hurt Dave’s ears as the rest of them started to ask questions.

Gloria loved the reactions of everyone that gets shrunk.  It always made her laugh when she heard them.  Liking the catch she just made she started to head home.  She came to her street and crossed paths with Kevin, the boy in school she talked to earlier.  He was the one she liked a lot.

“Hey Gloria, I heard that you won the race today.  Good job.”

Gloria blushed, “Thanks.”

“Soooo… what are you doing?”

Gloria twisted her foot into the ground and looked down at her feet.  “Just running.”

Kevin laughed at that.  “I thought you would be tired from running so much.  So I was thinking … maybe, you know we could… hang out sometime,” he asked bashfully.

Gloria smiled at Kevin, “I would love-”

The bag that held the others that Gloria encountered was making noise at the sound of the conversation that was being held.

“Ummm what that?”

Gloria was panicking now, “it-it’s nothing I got to go.”

“That sounds like someone-” it was all he could say before he too was shrunk. 

Gloria rushed home, she didn’t want too but she had to shrink Kevin.  He was the only person who got that close to discovering her.  He was a great guy but she couldn’t risk it.  Quickly she went to her room set the container on her desk and poured the people out with her pet.

Mike was startled by Gloria acting rushed.  She never rushes, so why would she be rushing now?  Then a group of people were dumped in like usual.  Nothing unusual about them all screaming and pointing at the size of things found in the room and cussing like crazy, one person was about Gloria’s age as he looked up at Gloria’s size scarred at her.  You noticed the look both Gloria and the new kid shared.  They knew each other.

“I’m sorry Kevin I didn’t want you to get involved but you forced my hand.”

“Gloria what… What did you do,” Kevin asked frightfully.  You recognized his voice from earlier today.  He was the kid Gloria was flirting with today in class, the one that almost got you killed.  You may take joy in getting revenge when you have to fight him in a game.

“Yeah what the fuck did you do to us,” Franklin shouted. 

Gloria just glared at Franklin which caused him to cower away.

“I shrank you all.  I will pit you against each other for my amusement, and you will keep me entertained.  I suggest you all get some sleep because in the morning we will start the games.  Mike, come here,” she put her hand down so you could climb her hand.

You obliged as best you could with your sore body.  She gently picked you up and brought you into the kitchen.  She placed you down gently on the table as she mixed some ingredients and medicines together.  She placed you in a sweet smelling concoction.  She explained that it is something she read that will help heal you faster.  She wanted you to be in top shape for the games tomorrow.  You didn’t argue with Gloria, when it came to medicine she knew what she was talking about considering she was planning to be a doctor.

As you bathed in the cream you laughed at that last thought.  This evil girl, who takes people captive and plays deadly games of life and death, wants to become a doctor who will save lives.  You couldn’t help but let a chuckle out as Gloria walked away.  It was so ironic you couldn’t help yourself.

Gloria went back into her room and went to go see Kevin, who was sitting in the container like a scarred animal.  She really did like him, but it was either him or the games; and she loved her games too much.  Gloria got ready to take a shower.  She left her room and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Dave was holding his girlfriend Terra, Frank and Mandy were planning something, while Sam and Jane were arguing about whose fault it is they were in this mess.  They were heading back home before they all had to go to work this Tuesday.  Dave chuckled; it would be a hard thing to explain to their bosses if they made it out alive:

“Hey boss.  Sorry I’m late, got kidnapped by a child and held up in her room.  Yeah I know it sounds weird but she shrank us and made us entertain her.”

Yeah, like he would buy that.

Then a thought crossed his mind, what happened to the other guy?

“What do you think happened to … what was his name,” Dave asked.

Franklin laughed, “Ha he probable got eaten by that bitch.”

“Don’t say that about Gloria, she is a nice person!  She would never hurt a fly,” Kevin shouted to defend Gloria.

“Take a look around kid; we just got kidnapped by her.  I think she isn’t as harmless as you think.”

Kevin fell back down and didn’t say a word.

After a while Gloria came back in with her hair wrapped in a towel and dressed in shorts and a tee shirt.  She came back in with a container with the other person in a weird liquid.  The other person was sound asleep.  In the other hand she had some food on a plate that she put down for everyone to eat. 

Kevin tried to thank Gloria but she walked away, either not caring or didn’t hear him.  Gloria sat on her bed as she started to read a book.  A couple of hours later she closed the book.

“Good night everyone, and try to get some sleep.”  She turned the lights off before anyone could protest as she fell asleep.  With nothing else to do, everyone fell asleep too.

 

 

 

Chapter 10 by Kickyou

You were dreaming of the ocean swimming in a liquid that was cooling your body and made you relax.  Your body was floating out in the middle of the water weightless.  You knew it was a dream because: one Sarah was swimming with you; the other the water smelled of a fruity smell and not of salt water.  It didn’t matter because you never felt this good in a long time.  Both you and Sarah just floated in the weird smelling liquid enjoying the day in the water, when all of a sudden the sky turned extra bright.

You awoke to the sun shining in through a crack in between the shades and window letting in enough light to hit you in the face.  You were laying in a sweet smelling liquid which smelled of the water in your dream.  You climbed out of the container that held you and looked at your body.  It was doing much better than you thought.  Leave it to Gloria to break you and fix your body up less than 24 hours.  You noticed that there was some food and water out for everyone; who were still sleeping.

Your body was healed but it felt like it was sore and you need to stretch.  You quickly moved your body at weird angles to pull your muscles and get the stiffness out of your body as you went to get your meal for the morning.  It was half a doughnut with some water. 

It wasn’t long before the others started to wake up.

Dave didn’t sleep very well last night.  Terra lay up against him with her back.  He saw that the other guy who was brought back in that cream was up and eating already.  Not wanting to leave Terra he woke her up. 

“Hey, Terra.  Come on sweetie we should get up.”

Terra was never a morning person, “Go away David I’m not in the mood.”

“Terra don’t be like that.”

 Terra rolled over so she was facing Dave, “Be like what,” she asked angrily.

“If we are going to get through this we need to work together and not against each other.”

Terra let out a huff but knew he was right.  She sat up and looked around seeing everyone asleep except the one man who was sitting over by the giant doughnut.  She took Dave’s hand and walked over to the man they didn’t know.

Dave held his hand out to the stranger, “Hey my names David, but my friends call me Dave.”

“Hello David.” The man said in an emotionless voice.

“uhhh … yeah … so your names Mike,” Terra asked.

Mike let out a bitter laugh, “Look you don’t need to be friends with me.  You need to befriend that.” He gestured over toward the sleeping beast.  He turned his back on them.

Dave was mad at the way this guy was acting, “Hey buddy act a little nicer to my girlfriend.”  Dave jabbed a finger at him.  Before he knew it Mike turned around and had him pinned to the ground before he knew it. 

“Don’t you ever touch me again!” he snarled at him.  He got up took a chunk of food with him and left to another part of the container to sit and eat.

“You don’t have to be an asshole!”  Terra shouted at him which woke the other up.

Like ants to a sweet treat, they all converged to the doughnut to talk and eat.

“What happened?” Frank asked.

“We were trying to talk to that asshole over there and he was being a dick,” Terra explained.  They all sat in silence as they eat their fill.

You don’t know why you acted like that.  You have never been that mean to anyone unless they deserved it, but it was something about them that set you off.  Maybe because they still had each other and you were alone.  Maybe it was the way they held each other.  Whatever it was you felt jealous that they still had people they love and you don’t.  Well for now, you thought bitterly.

Gloria woke up a little latter than she usually does.  She missed her morning jog but didn’t really care about that, she had better things to do.  She got up out of bed and notice her toys were up.  Good, she thought as she walked pass.  She saw Kevin eye her nervously, and she quickly felt a pain of guilt; it left as quickly.  She went to the bathroom to go do her business.

Kevin saw Gloria and made eye contact with her.  Maybe she would let him go now after she slept over it?  She left the room without a word which made Kevin feel even more nervous.  A couple of minutes later she returned and came back to the container that held them all.

Gloria gave a wave to her toys and said, “Good morning.  I see you all have eaten.  Will I haven’t soooooo who wants to help me?”

There was an undeniable sense of dread pass through everyone at the sound of that.

“Oh come on no one wants to volunteer?  I need two people.  Anyone?”  She let out a sigh.  “Fine I’ll pick.”

Both hands reached in and grabbed a person.  The hands then retreated and were lifted up to Gloria’s face.  She opened the hands to reveal the lucky winners.

Dave couldn’t see anything and felt a warm soft but firm wall surround him.  He felt the movement upward; the walls opened up to reveal a giant face staring at him.  He looked to his side and found that in the other hand held Sam.

Without a word Gloria turned and left her room with a bunch of tiny screaming and shouts at her to stop. 

Dave didn’t know what to do or say.  He was being carried off to his death at the hands of a teenager with his best friend next to him.  Gloria put them on the kitchen table and went to make some breakfast.  Dave walked over to Sam to check on him to see if he is ok.

“Hey you all right?”

“Y-yeah… you?”

Dave let out a chuckle, “Just a little shaken up.”

Sam laughed at that, “I got to hand it to you, only you could lighten up a situation like this.”

Dave didn’t answer as he peered over the edge, “You think we should jump.”

“Well it may be better than being eaten.”

“She may not eat us, I mean look she making food; who eats food and then eats someone?”

Sam nodded, “Your right,” he said but didn’t look convinced. 

Dave wasn’t sure he was right but saying it made him feel slightly better; just slightly. 

Both Dave and Sam jumped at the ping the microwave made as Gloria pulled out a bowl of hot food.  It was oatmeal.  She set it down and placed a spoon in front of them. 

“Here’s the deal, I’m hungry.  I will give you 60 seconds after I’m done talking to get on the spoon.  The first one to step on gets to take a dip, the other one lives.   If neither of you are on by 60 seconds then you both go in.  Now, get ready… set… go!”  Gloria watched them get ready to fight.

Neither of them moved. 

Dave couldn’t believe what he just heard.  He turned and looked at Sam who was as pale as he was. 

Sam let out a soft laugh, “Well I guess this is it.”  He took a step closer to the spoon.

“What the fuck you think you’re doing?”

“If I don’t go then we both die, right?  Better me than you.”

“Fuck that we can find a way out of this.” 

“Like what, you heard her, we have less than 60 seconds to find a way to get away from her.”  He took another step.

Dave grabbed Sam and threw him away from the spoon. “No I can’t let you do this.”

Sam got up and tackled Dave.  He punched him in the gut making him gasp.  “Sorry, but we don’t have time for this.”  Sam quickly got on the spoon.

“NOO!”

“Just tell Jane I love her.”

“Wow, I thought you guys would fight each other to get the other on.”  She laughed, “Not keep the other away.”

“Just hurry up,” Sam said as calm as he could.  It wasn’t very calm, Dave could hear him stammer.  He only did that when he was scared.

“Ok.”  There was no compassion in that one word Gloria said.  She lifted the spoon and slowly dipped it into the still steaming bowl of oatmeal.  Dave couldn’t see what was happening but he could hear the screams of his best friend as he was dipped in the bowl and was being cooked alive.  The spoon started to be stirred around and around.  Gloria let out a giggle as she scooped up some oatmeal.  Dave could see a twitching red hand off the side of the spoon as it was lifted up and placed into Gloria’s mouth.  She quickly swallowed the spoon of hot oatmeal and let out a gasp, “That’s hot.”  There was no sign of remorse for eating someone.  She continued to eat the bowl of oatmeal until it was all gone.  She leaned back and rubbed her belly.  She let a sigh out.

“Oh I think he may still be alive."  She then leaned forward and burped in David’s face, “but not for long.”  She let out an evil laugh as she put her bowl away and picked up David who was staring out into space.

David couldn’t move he just saw the death of his best friend at the hands of a fucking kid.  Who the hell was she to do this to someone she doesn’t even know.  He didn’t even notice himself being carried to the container, or his girlfriend asking what happened.  It didn’t even register as Frank started to ask Gloria where Sam was.  Like Dave she didn’t answer.  Dave final looked up and saw your haunting eyes staring at you.  Dave didn’t know what you saw but your eyes told him, you seen it all. 

You stood up and walked over to David.  You stood over him and held out your hand to him.

“Wh-wh-what have you seen?” He asked.

You reply, “You don’t want to know.”

 

Chapter 11 by Kickyou

You didn’t have the heart to tell anyone what will happen to them; only you and Dave know.  You figured that it would best if you mind your own business, but seeing him like that brought back a memory of Sarah after her first game.  It’s weird; you go years without thinking of her and then all of a sudden she is everywhere.  You can’t get her out of your mind but it’s that thought that kept you going in the being.  After helping up Dave you step back and walk away back to your corner. 

You knew what would come after that act; friendship.  You don’t want any of that though.  You learned that it only makes it harder to face them in the end.  Years of meeting people and seeing them die gruesome deaths have taught you not to strike up a conversation with the competition.

After Dave got up he watched that man walk away.  Dave now had a whole lot of respect for someone to survive in this hell hole for as long as he has.  Jane was the first to break through his train of thought.

“Dave, where’s Sam?”

Dave looked into those sad eyes and told her, “You knew he loved you right?”

“Why are you telling me this?” she said with tears in her eyes.  Terra looked away with sorrow all over her face, while Frank cursed out loud.

“I’m sorry Jane, he… he didn’t make it.”

Jane burst into tears and fell down to her knees.  She let out sorrowful wails while Dave and Terra tried to comfort her.  Kevin just shook his head in denial, “Gloria… she wouldn’t… she couldn’t.  I mean I know her.” 

The man in the corner started to let out an evil laugh.  Kevin didn’t know who he was but he was pissing him off.  “What’s so funny,” Kevin asked sternly.

You sober up as the kid asked you a question you didn’t feel like answering.  Might as well, “Nothing, nothing at all, I mean of course you know her.  How long have you known her?”

Kevin blushed, “A-a-a couple of months.”

“Yeah I thought so…” you left it at that not wanting to burst his bubble.  You’ll let Gloria do that for you.

Kevin didn’t say anything after that.  He walked away from the group of people who didn’t believe him. 

Everyone stopped talking after that and waited for the next fun game Gloria would come up with next.  She wasn’t paying any attention to her toys.  She was too busy reading an interesting book.  She was on the last couple of chapters and wanted to finish before she played any games with her toys. 

You were sitting in your corner when you heard Gloria let out a laugh and closed her book.  You knew her all too well to know what was next.  You stayed where you, knew that if Gloria wanted you for her next games she can pick you out easier.  Not like it mattered she could pick anyone she wanted but you had a feeling that she was going to pick you next.  Call it a hunch.

Terra, Jane, Dave, Mandy, and Frank all heard the slamming of a book.  All of them turned their heads to see what was going on when Gloria walked over toward the container.  They were all frightened as to what was going to happen when Gloria reached in without a word to grab the next contestants. 

Kevin was looking up at Gloria hoping she would smile at him and tell him everything is ok.  That he would be turning back to normal, but it never happened.  Instead a giant hand descended on him as he let out a yelp in surprise.  He was lifted up to Gloria’s face as it opened, and he turned to see the other person to only find that jackass, Mike.

You knew it, but weren’t expecting to see Kevin there.  Well you knew this was going to happen sometime, might as well be now.  You tried to remain calm but the butterflies in your stomach always return when you are carried by Gloria.  It was just a natural reaction; no matter how many times you are carried you always get butterflies.  You were walked down to a bedroom you never been to before.  With your amazing powers of deduction you knew it had to be her parent’s room.  Gloria sat down on the bed and brought the two of you closer to her face. 

“I like the both of you.  In fact I like you two a lot, but there is only enough room in my heart for one of you.  So here’s the deal, we will play a little game.  I like to call it “deep in me”.  The game is simple you just have to stay inside me.  Whoever stays in me the longest wins, while the other ... I’ll let that be a surprise,” she said with a wink.

“Wait Gloria please just let us go,” Kevin pleaded.

She shook her head no, “Uh uh, that’s not how the game goes.”

“Gloria please we know each other.  How can you do this?”

She grinned at him devilishly, “I thought you always wanted to be “deep inside me”?”

“NOT LIKE THIS!”  He shouted at her to make her look at reason.  “Gloria look, people will come looking for me.”

She giggled at that, “Really?  Of everyone in the world, they are going to investigate me?  Even if they do, they won’t be looking for some as small as you.”

Kevin just looked dumbstruck.  This was insane.  The cute little girl that sat near him in class was insane.  He couldn’t believe it.  How could this have happened to him?  Why not someone else?

Gloria began to take her clothes off: first her shirt, than her pants, her bra was next, than her panties.  You were unfazed by her nudity.  In fact it was nothing knew, with her changing in front of you all the time or playing sick games that require her to take them off.  Kevin on the other hand, was completely caught off guard.  He always dreamed of seeing her naked but not like this.  He was blushing hard and tried to look away.  This caused Gloria to laugh, “Is someone shy?”  Kevin didn’t answer as he turned a darker shade of red.

“Well I guess it’s time to begin, Good luck.”  Without another word she put both toys in one hand and dipped the hand down toward her lower body.  She pressed both of them up against her vagina and pushed them up about half way and slide her fingers out. 

You have been in here so many times you knew it like the back of your hand.  Just because you knew it didn’t mean you could stay in here longer than Kevin.  In fact because you knew firsthand what it could do you wanted to get the hell out, but that would mean losing.  You saw Kevin who looked frightened out of his mind.  Your desire to make him pay from before dissipated and you wanted to help him get through this, but knew that only one can win.

Gloria let out a moan as she felt them move a little inside her.  She was starting to get turned on by this.  She started to play with herself to get wet by rubbing her clit and vaginal lips.  Not long after she started to finger herself and play with her breast.

The walls began to get slick and pulsate.  You could hear the moaning that Gloria was making above you.  It wasn’t long before two fingers started to enter her.  You backed up away from the fingers that started to pump faster and faster until they became a blur.  Kevin was right behind you as you help him get away from the fingers that were slamming in and out of Gloria.  You swear they were searching for you two by the way they wiggled around when they reached their limit, then retreat.  The liquid started to flow and it took great effort not to get washed away with the current that gushed all around you.  The liquid started to splash on your face as you try to remove it to breathe.  You and Kevin were as far back as you could be inside her pussy, safe…

Gloria couldn’t feel the two of them with her fingers but felt them go deeper.  So they think they can hide from me.  We will see…

The fingers retreated and didn’t return.  You didn’t like that, something was up.  Before you could say anything to Kevin you felt your world tilting; she was standing up.  You quickly grabbed a fold of her vaginal wall the best you could and saw Kevin tumbling down ward.  “Grab my hand!”

Kevin reached out and caught your hand.  You didn’t know how long you could hold him when you saw something truly terrifying.  A purple object was slowly rising up toward the two of you.  It was Gloria’s mom’s vibrator.  The vibrator was shoved all the way up to the hilt forcing you and Kevin smashed up against her wall.  You couldn’t breathe due to the lack of space.  Than what you dreaded the most happened; Gloria flipped the switch. 

Your world was shaken about as you used all the strength you had to hold on to your life.  The vibrator was moved in and out slowly as Gloria was rising and falling on top of the vibrator.  You didn’t know how long you would be able to hold on when you lost your grip.  You fell past Kevin who was also losing his grip.  You flailed your arms out to grab something and caught onto a fold of Gloria’s vagina.  You looked up to see Kevin being dragged down with the vibrator and came to a stop right above you.  He had a look in his eyes you didn’t like.  He was slowly descending upon you.  He was going to try and kill you.  Before he could get any closer the vibrator was shoved back in and pushed him up with it.  You shook your head at his on undoing.  The vibrator came down and pulled him with it.  He was pulled out of Gloria’s vagina.  The vibrator didn’t return, instead it was a pair of fingers you were more than happy to see.

Gloria pulled out her pet, slightly upset.  She was seconds away from an orgasm she desperately wanted to have.  Then she remembered that Kevin lost and with a grin looked down at him.  He was lying in a heap on her mother’s sheets. 

“Well I should have known you weren’t man enough for me Kevin.”  She let out a tsk.

“Wait Gloria please don’t do this!”

“Sorry Kevin it’s either you or the games, and I do love my games.”

“Then give me one more chance,” he begged.

“Hmmmm… alright you get one chance.  You have to pleasure me by going in between my boobs and squirming.”

Kevin didn’t like that idea.  Her breast weren’t that big but to him they were gigantic.  But it was the only way, so he nodded in agreement.

Gloria let out a yeah and quickly placed you on her stomach as she lay down with Kevin in her hand.  She placed him in between her chest.  Kevin soon vanished as he was swallowed up by her breast that she pressed together.  She pressed them lightly together so not to kill Kevin.  She started to let out a low moan which grew louder and louder.  “Yes, Yes, YES!!!”  All of a sudden she smashed her breast together with such forced that you swear they looked like one boob.  She let out a howl as she came from that.  Liquid gushed out of her vagina and she started to twist and swirl her breast.  You knew Kevin was dead before you saw the small trickle of blood oozing out between the sandwiched boobs.

Gloria let out a sigh, “Now that’s what I needed.”  She giggled and picked you up off her and placed you next to her face.  “I knew you would win all along, my little victor,” she said with a grin.  “As long as you win we will be together forever and ever.”

You couldn’t help shudder at that thought as she picked you up again and placed you on the nightstand.  Gloria started to clean up her mess and change the sheets.  She than washed them, came back and got dressed.  She picked you up and carried you back to your container where you were placed gently down. 

You knew you look like hell from the looks that the other gave you.  You didn’t care you just went to wash up after being used like the toy you are.

Chapter 12 by Kickyou

After washing up from the aftermath of your latest game you won, you went back to your corner and took a quick nap.  You needed your energy especially since you have a long day ahead of you.  You quickly fell asleep and dream a dreamless sleep.

Dave’s respect for Mike went up after seeing him return alive after being taking by the evil giantess.  Dave was about to talk to him when he walked to a corner and lay down to sleep.  He had a lot of questions to ask but didn’t want to disturb Mike.  Instead he would wait for him.  He went over to Jane to see if she was better.

Jane didn’t look any better than she was before, except she stopped crying.  Instead she was sitting down with her knees pulled in.  Dave and Terra walked over, “How are you doing?”

Jane looked up at Dave with sad eyes, “My boyfriend is dead.  How do you think I am?”

“Jane we’re really sorry,” Terra said.

 “Are you,” she asked angrily. 

Terra didn’t know what to say but Dave did, “I tried to save him but he … he saved me instead of himself.”

New tears started to form and Jane was on the verge of crying, “He was always helping others and not himself.”  She broke into tears and Dave and Terra tried to comfort her. 

A couple of hours passed by and Gloria hasn’t been seen.  She left the room after dropping Mike back in with the rest of them.  Mike started to stir, so Dave decided to go and ask the questions that he’s been dying to ask.

Moments before he made it to Mike he heard the sound of footsteps as they drew closer and closer.  Gloria came into her room with a wicked smile on her face.  Dave didn’t like it; she was evil before but that smile gave him a chill that ran right down to his bones. 

You just woke up from your sleep when an all too familiar sound was heard; footsteps.  You sat up, stretched, and awaited the inevitable.  Gloria walked into the room with a grin on her face that you knew all too well what it meant.  She had a wicked idea for a game and was ready to share it with you all.  You didn’t have much time to react when her hand came down and picked you up. 

The familiar movement of Gloria’s hand was followed after being grasped by her. You ascended into the air up to her face for the second time again today staring into the light blue eyes that reminded you of ice.  It was fitting for her seeing as how ice cold she was towards her captives.  You wonder if she would be different if she couldn’t shrink people but didn’t think much of it, due to the fact that it wouldn’t help wondering.  Your direr situation won’t change so it’s pointless to think other. 

Looking to the right you see her other hand drop into the container and pick up one more person than another and another.  It was Jane, Frank, and Mandy.  Without any words from anyone Gloria walked out of the room and down the hallway into the bathroom where she closed the door.  The hand that held all four of you set you all down on the edge of the sink as Gloria pulled out some items from a drawer below you.  You were unable to see what the items were as she picked them out.  Moments later Gloria’s face was lifted from below and looked at all four of you.

“Hmmmm there seems to be too many of you… I need to get rid of one of you but who?”

Panic broke out among the other three as Frank tried to block Mandy from Gloria, while Jane broke out in a fit of tears.  You didn’t do so much as blink.

Gloria’s face lit up in joy as she found out her answer to the dilemma, “I know what to do.”  She pointed her finger at you and said, “Eeny,” then moved her finger to Frank, “meeny,” then to Mandy, “miny,” then at Jane, “Moe,” she than pointed to random people as she continued, “catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollers let him go, eeny, meeny, miny, moe, my mother told me to pick the very best one and that is youuuuu” she said drawling out the last few syllables.  She moved her hand back and forth between Mandy and Jane until her finger stopped moving.

“We have a winner,” Gloria shouted with joy as she reached out and picked up the one who she pointed at; Mandy.

“Let her go you bitch!” Frank shouted at Gloria.

“Well when you put it that way,” she gave Mandy a tight squeeze that made her shriek.

“NOO!” Frank yelled.

“Then you best shut up for now,” Gloria said as she continued to search for the items she was looking for in the beginning.  “Ah Ha!  Found it.”  She pulled out some dental floss and pulled out a long strand and placed it on the sink next to the three of you, while she had a bag in her hand.  You couldn’t tell what it was.  Gloria placed Mandy on the toilet seat as she pulled her pants down and then her panties.

“What are you going to do to me?”  Mandy said with fear in her voice that everyone could easily hear.

“Well you drew the short end of the stick… so this is what’s going to happen.”  Gloria opened the bag which she had her back to the sink, still not giving you a view of what it is.

“N-N-No… PLEASE NO!!!”  Mandy shrieking voice could be heard as Gloria picked out an object from the bag and dropped the bag to the floor.  The bag hit the floor and you could just make out what the objects were.  They were bullet shaped objects that shinned in the light.  It hit you what they were… suppositories.

Gloria reached out her hand and picked up Mandy and placed the suppository laxative that was held in her other hand and pressed them together, so they were both in between her index and thumb.

“DON’T YOU DARE DO IT YOU BITCH DON’T YOU DARE!!!”

It didn’t matter because Gloria started to bend over so her ass was sticking out in front of the sink, giving you all front row seats to the show.  She slowly pressed the screaming and squirming girl and suppository up close to her anus.  The anus didn’t budge for a quick second and then it slowly opened letting the foreign object enter ever slowly.  Gloria let out a soft purr as her finger pushed the suppository in, she got up to her finger which she also shoved in up to her second knuckle and let out a moan.  She pulled her finger out as her ass closed up and let her body take care of the pill.

Straightening up Gloria walked up to the sink and put her finger right up close to all three of us, “Want a sniff?  I think it smells bad, what do you all think?”  She let out a laugh as she pulled her finger back.  She than sat down on the toilet cover and waited a couple of minutes as she read readers digest.  You could swear you hear soft shrieking coming out from under Gloria.

Frank was still shouting curses at Gloria who didn’t pay any attention to him.  There was a growl from Gloria’s stomach as she rubbed it with her free hand.  She than stood up and pulled up the seat cover and walked over to the sink.

“This is how the game works.  I need to poo, and you all don’t want to be in there when I poo right?  So you better get out before I go or else.  Any questions?  Good.”  She didn’t let anyone ask a question as she picked all of you up and walked over to the toilet.  You were prepared to be dropped into water when you saw a small plastic bucket next to the toilet that was blocked from your view.  “Good luck!”  She dropped you all in the small plastic container.

You never had this happen to you before as Gloria dropped her butt down onto the bucket to block out all light.  She quickly moved her leg to leave a gap in between her legs and slide the floss down into the bucket. 

Frank was the first to rush the floss shoving Jane down.  You didn’t know what to do help her up or chase after Frank?  Gloria didn’t say anything about how many could win.  So you decided to help Jane   up.  You couldn’t really see her face but by the way she reacted you could tell she was startled that you would help her.  You grabbed her hand and rushed her to the only way out.  You got on the floss and started to climb, with Jane behind you with Frank a couple of body lengths higher. 

You heard Gloria let out a moan and there was a blast of hot air that swayed the floss.  The stench that followed made your noise burn, your head started to feel light, and your gut turned at the smell.  You would have fallen if you didn’t wrap your arms around the floss.  You kept moving up to the light that you knew would mean you were safe, well safe for now. 

Frank was almost to the top when Gloria let out a sight.  You knew what the meant and shouted down to Jane, “Wrap your arms up!”

Next thing you knew there was the sound of piss being released from above as it hit the side of the bucket and washed down to the bottom.  The piss hit the floss and started to run down and made the floss slick.  You and Jane had your hands wrapped up in the floss so your hands wouldn’t be slickened and slide down, unlike Frank.  Frank started to slide as the liquid poured down and washed over his body.  He bumped into you fell backwards over your back with a yell.  Frank didn’t have time to recover as he fell down into the bucket’s bottom that had started to fill with piss.  You slowly alternated your hands wrapping your right hand up and pulling yourself up than using your left hand.  Eventually the piss stopped and you were almost to the top.  You climbed up and reached your hand down and pulled Jane up when you saw that Frank was trying to climb up, but was only half way there.  He would never make it.

“Ohhhh I need to go…” with that being said she let it out. 

There was a thunderous sound as Gloria let out a liquid water fall of brown muck.  You could see it between her legs as it poured down the floss and hit the bottom of the bucket.  You looked up and saw Gloria’s face red as can be as she released her bowels into the bucket with Frank still trapped.  You could hear the splatter of her bowel movement hitting the side of the bucket and the bottom.  Gloria kept the flow of crap going for a solid minute.  It slowly stopped as she started to gasp for breath.

“Ahhhh,” she looked down and saw both of you barely standing on the edge of the bucket.  She let out a giggle, “I didn’t see you there, I’m glad you made it.”  She reached her hand down and wrapped it around you, in doing so she bumped Jane who went tumbling down into the shit bucket.  You heard the scream of Jane as she fell.

“Gloria wait she won too!  You have to help her!”

Gloria opened her hand and looked at you with a sad expression, “I’m sorry Mike, I would love to but…”

There was a loud fart that echoed up from the gap in between her legs.  Gloria closed her legs and there was a loud rumble as there was more muffled sounds being made in the bucket.  You saw the look on Gloria’s face as her mouth made an O and then she really let her colon go.  The sound of liquid splattering and splashing could be heard as the bucket was being refilled with more waste.  You had a look of horror on your face as you could literal feel Gloria shake at the force she was using to crap.  After what felt like hours of horrid sounds being heard from down below it stopped.

“OH MY GOD!  That has to be the biggest dump I ever took.  What do you think?”

“…”

“Yeah I know it smells but don’t worry whatever is in there is dead by now.”

You haven’t felt like this for a long time.  You were just too shocked to move or say anything.  You saved someone from death only to find out that she was accidently knocked toward her death… right?  You didn’t know if it was by accident or not. 

Gloria got up off the bucket and both of you peered down into the smelly cesspool.  The swamp was almost overflowing the small bucket.  There were bits of food floating in the brownish and green liquid but you couldn’t see anyone.  Gloria set you on the sink after she wiped and dumped the contents of the bucket into the toilet.  She washed the bucket out and put it back.  She picked you up and again for the second time today returned your container. 

“Well… that was so much fun, but now what should I-”

Gloria’s cell phone went off.  She went over and picked it up and started to chat to a friend.  There was a lot of chatter coming from the other side of the phone but you couldn’t make out what it was.  Dave and Terra were shouting to get the person’s attention from the other side of the phone but you knew there was no way she could hear you all.  After a while they gave up and walked over to you.

“So you survived…” Dave said with a hint of anger behind his words along with surprise. 

“…”

“Look I have a lot of question that I want you to answer.”

“…”

“Hey he’s talking to you!” Terra shouted.

You let out a sigh and realized that it wouldn’t matter what they ask they would also meet a similar fate as all their friends.  Before you could say a word Gloria closed her phone.

“Guess what?  I’m going out for a while so no more games for tonight.  My parents may come home early like that one time, you remember Mike?  Of course you do, so I’m putting you all were I usually put my pet.”

She picked up the container and put you all in the sock drawer as she got a pair of socks and closed it.  You could hear her rummaging through other drawers to get clothes out to wear.

“Ask away,” you say in the dark.

“Well… is there a way out?”

“… if you’re going to ask dumbass question then forget it.”

“Ok… sorry should have known.  Ok who are you.”

“My name is Mike and I was a high school student coming home from a football game when I was shrunken and captured.”

“How long ago,” Terra asked in the dark.

“Five years.”

“Holy crap… what happened.”

“Long story short I made a deal to save someone and … well she’s dead.  I have been her ‘pet’ for five long years.”

There was a pause and Terra asked the most important question of all, “Are we going to die?”

“Yes.”

There was sobbing and you could just imagine Terra and Dave hugging.  There wasn’t any more questions asked and you fell down and started to go to sleep.  You almost dozed off when you heard some noise; it was the room light being flipped on.  There was some rummaging going on.

“What’s going on,” Terra asked.

“She probably forgot something,” Dave replied.

You sat up, “No… no it’s not; it’s too rushed.  Gloria never rushes.  Unless if something is wrong she never rushes.”

“So what does that mean,” Terra asked with fear in her voice.  “Is she coming back for one of us?”

“Maybe…” you say but there was a sound of books being tossed around and drawers being opened.  Then there was the distinct sound of a mattress being flipped.  “I think it’s someone else.  It could be a robber?”

“IN HERE HEY IN HERE!!!”  Terra started to shout.

“IN HERE!!!” Dave started to join in.

You didn’t want to get your hopes up so you didn’t do anything.  There were soft footsteps coming closer to the drawer and it slide slowly open.  You looked up and gasped it was the last person in the world you thought to find.

You were staring into the eyes of your savior… Sarah.

Chapter 13 by Kickyou

You were dreaming, right?  She was dead there is no way that was Sarah.  She died a long time ago, you watched it.

Dave was the first to say something, “Hurry and help us please.”

The person who looked like Sarah spoke, “Mike is that you?”

You were speechless.  She sound just like Sarah and she knew your name.  Who was this imposter? 

Terra turned her head to you, “You know her?”

“N-no it can’t be.  I saw her die.”

The Sarah look alike let out joyful sound and picked all three of you up gently.  You saw tears forming in her eyes which naturally made you want to cry.  “Mike it is you.”  She brought all of you up to her chest and pressed you all close to her heart.  She then pulled you back and you could see the joy in her eyes behind the tears.

“But … I … you …How are you still alive?”

She gave you a puzzled look.  “What are you talking about?”

“I SAW YOU GET CRUSHED!”

Sarah smiled and let out a quick laugh, “Ok let me explain.  This took me a while too but I think I know what happen.  So the last time you saw me what happened?”

You swallowed as the memory swelled up in you as you try to hold your voice from shaking.  “I saw you get crushed in Gloria’s hand.”

“Well that’s not what happened at all.”

Anger welled up in you as you tried to hold your tongue from lashing out at Sarah.  “Then what happened.”

“Gloria turned me back to normal AS she closed her hand.  The only problem was she sent me to D.C.”

“What?” Everyone asked at once.

“I felt the same as you do right now.  I was in the middle of the mall in D.C. when I woke up completely confused.  It took me a while to realize what happened.  When Gloria first shrank us she shrank the bus too, remember?”

“Yeah,”

“Well it must have been because she saw the bus pass by her house.  She must be able to manipulate matter to change the size of an object, and the distance.”

You thought it over, it made sense.  If Gloria could change the size of an object by matter then it is possible for her to change the position the molecules are at too.  “There is still the question of why D.C.”

“That was a hard one and I couldn’t find out why for a couple of years when I got back home when I saw a book in a store, you remember what book Gloria was reading back then?”

A vague picture appeared in your mind and then the picture formed, “Yeah I do it was … District Disaster.”

“Right,” Sarah said with a smile.  “The cover had a picture of the Mall on it, which explained why I was sent to D.C.”

“I don’t want to cut in,” said Dave, “but why didn’t you come and get Mike after you got home.”

Sadness washed over Sarah and could be seen in her face.  You wanted to punch Dave in the face for making her sad. 

“I-I-I didn’t know where to begin.  I tried to look for Gloria but… I couldn’t find her.  It took me a couple of weeks to get back home and when I tried to tell people about what happen they just brushed it off saying I was drugged and dropped off at D.C. by some weird cult.  I was the soul survivor out of everyone from the bus trip.  So I tried to look for Gloria but I couldn’t find her anywhere and I knew we were a long way from home from the football game.  She could have been anywhere.  I drove down that road everyday looking for you Mike for the past five years hoping to find Gloria and lead me to you.  I almost gave up hope after the first two years because I wasn’t making any progress.  I then remembered that she was 11 then and would soon go into high school.  I applied for a job as a substitute teacher and started to go to schools looking for Gloria.  I even started to pull up records of every missing person and found that most of them occurred around this part of the state.  I finally found Gloria the other day as a substituted for Mrs. Park.  She was talking to some boy in class when I saw her and knew I found her.”

The tale she told you warmed your heart.  Never in your life did you expect her to go so far out of her way to look for you.  Even when you were kids and after she moved you didn’t think she would care about you but you were wrong.  Again she astonished you with how much she loves you. 

“Sarah… Thank you soooo much.”

“Mike I would never leave you again ever.”

“Ok that was a fine tale and all but can we get the hell out of here,” Terra said.

“Well that’s just it; I think I can return you all to your regular size.”

 “How!” you all said at once.

“Well Mike I was hoping you knew how.  Is there some kind of chemical or spell she chants or something.”

You never really noticed what it was.  You shook your head as Dave let out a curse.  Then it hit you, could it really be…

“Wait, maybe… check the night stand.”

“I already looked in there.”

“Bottom of the drawer there is a hidden panel you have to remove.  Ever once and a while she pulls a book out and reads it.”

Sarah carried you all over to her night stand and looked inside.  The panel was pulled out and there was a blank covered book just sitting there.  Sarah picked it up and opened it up.  She started to read and her eyes got wider as she read, “This is it.  We found it.  This explains everything.”

“Ok change us back.  Hurry before she gets back.”

“Alright let’s see…” Sarah continued to read for a few more minutes that felt like hours, each second that passed by you expected to either wake up or see Gloria walk into her room.

“Got it.”  Sarah closed the book and closed her eyes.  She mumbled something under her breath as she focused as hard as she could.  Nothing happened.  Sarah kept her eyes closed as she continued to speak words that you didn’t understand.  Still nothing.  About twenty seconds went by and you were about to give up hope when Sarah’s eye’s flew open and you suddenly became your normal size.  You gasped at the sudden change in size as you look at Dave and Terra who were also the same size as you.

“You did!”  You ran over and picked up Sarah, who let out a cry of surprise as you twirled her around and kissed her with all your might.  You didn’t let go as you continued to kiss until you were out of breath.

Dave was the first to say something, “That’s nice and all but we have to get out before she returns.”

“Right lets go.”

“No,” you say with a firm voice.

“What, but your free we can go now Mike.”

“I have to do something about her Sarah or she will find some more people to torture.  I can’t let that happen, I’m going to stop her.”

“Ok mister smarty pants and how are you going to do that if she will just shrink you again,” Terra said.

“I have a plan.”

 

Gloria never had so much fun in her life.  Ok not true playing with her toys was more fun but with normal sized people this was it.  She just got back from the movies and a girls night out and returned around midnight.  She was having the best day in her life and was about to go play one more game before bed time.  She walked through the front door. 

“I’m home!  Is anyone ready to play a game?”  She walked into the dark family room and turned a corner to go down the hall way to her room when a voice caught her by surprise.

“I am!!”  Shouted a female voice as a dark figure moved out of nowhere and hit her in the head with a solid object.

Gloria woke up with a throbbing head ache in darkness.  She quickly sat up and let out a curse as her head spun really fast.  She was going to enjoy getting revenge on that bitch.  The moment she sees her she will wish she was never born.  Minutes went by and there was no change in the situation. 

There was a breeze on her back as she felt a warm gust blow her hair around.  Something was wrong; the air smelled minty.  With a horrifying screech she knew what is going on.  She was shrunk.

Sarah leaned in close and let her breath wash over the tiny Gloria as she lay on a table in her house.  Gloria couldn’t see anything because she had a layer of electric tape wrapped around her eyes.  That was the secret to the manipulation of matter you need to see what you were changing and imagine the right size.  You can say or think the words to the chant but the sight was the most important.  The tiny screech let out a flutter of butterflies at the joy she was getting out of this.

For years she dreamt of getting revenge on this … thing and she now had the power to do so.  Dave and Terra left to go home and all that was left was Mike, her, and tiny Gloria. 

“Wh-Who are you?”  Gloria said with a scared voice.  Sarah didn’t think she ever felt this way before.

“Remember me?  I’m the girl you let go five years ago.”

“YOU!!!”

Sarah let out a laugh, “yeah me.”

“Hey babe you ready for this,” Mike called from another room.

“Yeah I’m coming.”  Sarah picked up Gloria who let out a startled yelp as she was carried into Gloria’s parent’s room.  She walked into a room that had candles let and the lights turned off.  On the bed lay Mike who was dressed only in shorts.  He looked ravishing as he stared at her with those gorgeous eyes. 

“You look sexy,” she purred.

“As do you,” he countered.

You kept your eyes locked with Sarah as she wore only her bra and panties.  She crawled up the bed to you and had Gloria in her hands and started kiss her way up your chest to your mouth.  You loved the way she tasted as she kept her lips locked with yours.  After a long romantic kiss she pulled back and looked down.

“Looks like someone is ready,” she said with a giggle.

Gloria didn’t know what was going on.  She heard kissing but she was still in Sarah’s hand and couldn’t get out.  She still couldn’t see anything so she couldn’t shrink her captive.  She then felt herself being dropped into a container that felt like plastic.

Sarah placed Gloria into a small tub of plastic as she pulled her clothes off.  She then stripped Mike out of his clothes and slowly got herself up on top of him.  She then descended on his stiff member and let out a soft moan of joy at the feeling of him entering her.

You let out a groan at the warm pleasure of being inside of the women of your dreams.  You have been in a pussy before but not like this.  You have to say that you enjoy this much better than racing or trying to stay alive in a pussy trying to crush you.  After what felt like an eternity of pleasure you reached up and pulled Sarah in close as you released yourself inside her.  She too came and you felt her clamp down like a vice and pull you in deeper.  You both let out sounds of pleasure as she collapsed on you.

Gloria could hear the sound of sex and she was scared out of her mind as the sound increased louder and louder.  She feared that they would use her like she had with many others when she heard the sounds of them climaxing.  She let out a realized breath knowing that they were done having sex.  Then a hand came in and picked her up making her scream.

“Now for the main event,” Sarah said.  She got up off Mike and opened a drawer and pulled out a tube of KY jelly.  She placed the container and Gloria down on the night stand and arched her back so her butt was in the air.  She gave it a playful shake and winked at Mike, “come on big boy let me have it.”

Mike instantly got hard at the sight of his beloved presenting herself to him.  You picked up the KY jelly and started to apply it to her butt hole and smear it around.  Next you picked up Gloria and smeared her in the oil and rubbed her up and down your cock.  You then put her at the entrance of Sarah and used your cock to hold her in place.  You slowly pushed and entered Sarah who let out a soft gasp at the intrusion.  You didn’t move and let her get comfortable and waited till she nodded for you to continue. 

Gloria didn’t know what was happening until she was covered in some weird liquid that was slimy and oily.  She didn’t know what it was until she was placed on an object that was warm to the touch.  It was pulsing and she could guess what it was as she squirmed and tried to get out of Mike’s hand.  Even greased up she couldn’t get out of his grip.  She was rubbed up and down having her face rubbed up the shaft and to the head and back down to the base of the cock.  Eventually it was lubed up because he stopped using her.  She thought that would be all when a particular smell reached her noise.  It smelled of ass and she let out a scream.  It was quickly silence with a giant force was pushing her up again the greased asshole.  The asshole stayed closed with her face shoved into it.  Eventually the force started to get stronger and she was pushed in.  Gloria had a cock shove her deep into an ass.  The thought was horrifying until she felt the anal walls grasp at her and the heat coming out from them as she started to sweat in fear and from the heat.

Mike was in seventh heaven as his cock was being massaged by Sarah’s anal walls.  He slowly pulled out and then pushed in.  He began to pick up speed after each thrust and heard Sarah let out soft moans as he collided with her nice smooth ass, gently.  After a while Sarah turned her head to you and said, “Harder, do me harder!”

With a smile you picked up the pace to a blinding speed of fast fucking her ass as hard as you could.  You heard her moan louder and louder.  Her butt cheeks started to turn red from the continuous smashing you gave her in the butt.  She loved every second of it and so did you.  You felt yourself ready and cum and told Sarah.  She nodded and said she was about to too.

Gloria was in a living hell as she was being slammed around by a giant dick.  She began to slide deeper and deeper into the ass she was trapped in.  Eventually she tumbled out of reach of the cock and took in a deep breath of foul air as she tried to remove the tape that wrapped around her head.  When her world tilted downward and she went falling into a pile of sludge.

You pulled Sarah’s ass up so her face was pressed into the bed as you got up and pounded her as fast as you could when you both let out a moan in unison and came.

Sarah felt a warm spray fill her butt as her inwards started to contract and spasm at the feeling of warmth seep into her.

Gloria was trying to get out of the much when all of a sudden her world started to move around.  The walls spasmed and squeezed and contracted her deeper into the shit pile.  Then there was aloud moan from above and she let out a scream when a gush of hot liquid poured over her.  It washed over her upper body covering her in what she knew was sperm.  She was already buried halfway in the shit when the first blast covered her, than another and another.  It kept pouring and pouring filling up Sarah’s ass.  Gloria was scarred that she would run out of oxygen, or what you could call oxygen in this place.  The last stream of sperm hit her directly in the face and that was it.  She barely had enough room to breathe but she was alive. 

“Ohhhh that feels so good.”  Sarah said as she fell down on the bed tired.

You pulled out of her and lay next to her, “You think she is still alive?”

Sarah didn’t say a word, when Sarah’s stomach let out a groan.  Both of you grinned at that.  “If not then she is going to be in a few seconds.”  Sarah got up and walked into the bathroom that connected to the bedroom.  Sarah left the door open so you could see what was happening to Gloria, as she took a dump and flushed the toilet afterward.  She started a shower and came out to get you. 

“Come on let’s get cleaned up and go home.”

 

 

1 year later

 

You couldn’t be happier; you and Sarah got married the next few months after she found you.  She was on her way to give birth to a baby making you a father.  You were filled with joy as your dreams came true.  You never went back to your family because they still thought you were dead.  You never cared that much and there would be too much to explain to them.  In fact they wouldn’t believe you anyway like Sarah’s.  No it was best to leave it the way it is.  Besides Sarah’s parents is enough family for you.

You still keep in touch with Dave and Terra who are doing fine also.  No one found Gloria’s body and was assumed that she was one of the missing people that always went missing around there.  The investigations lead nowhere. 

Your job; you were a survivor on a T.V. series called “Natural Survivors.”  You compete against others on T.V. to see who can last the longest.  It was exciting to try and win, granted not as exciting as trying to not be killed by an insane girl, but still it got your heart pumping at times.  With your “experience” no man alive could out last you and you quickly won the first few seasons.  You retired off the money, which was an insane amount of cash.  So now you live your life with your wife at the beach.  You spend your days swimming in the ocean with her and relaxing on the beach.

Sarah still kept the book that you guys found in Gloria’s room to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. 

 

And sometimes use it to have fun too   :)

 

End Notes:

Should I continue to make stories like this, if so I'm thinking of either keeping the characters around or should I scrap them and make new ones?

 

One more thing  may the odds be ever in your favor.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2858