Jorien by Vaalser4
Summary:

Jorien, a feministic business women rescues an inventor who can make her grow into a mega giantess.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 13235 Read: 151179 Published: June 15 2012 Updated: June 15 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

12. Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Jorien

By Vaalser4

Author's note: This story contains growth, first to mega, then to giga, crushing, killing, destruction, feet and some sex. Everything in this story is pure fictional. Feel free to tell me what you think of it.


Chapter 1

"Thank..(cough!) you...," the old man gurgled.

"Are you all right?" Jorien asked. She had just dragged him out of the pond, both were dripping wet. It was good fortune that she was walking home, as she usually did on Friday, in order to keep fit. Two days each week she used her car to travel to her work, the other three days she walked. Had she been driving, she would not have noticed him.

"Yes...(cough!)...thank you...".

"The ambulance is underway....I just called." Jorien sat down on the shore. It had been quite a day. First, at the office. She had had a lot of stress, as the time of the decision was coming.
One of the top dogs at the company was going to retire next month, and the vacant position had to be filled in. There were two candidates in the race, a guy named Ted and she. The last months Jorien had worked harder than usual, and that already meant something, to convince "upstairs" that it was she, and not Ted, who was the most eligible for the vacant position.
The direction had been running a series of tests to see which one was the best. There had already been hearings, presentations and psychological researches, and two weeks ago, both Ted and she had been given an assignment, a business project to determine who had the better skills. After that, a last application conversation was to take place, then the direction decided who got the job.
Today, the business project that she had been given by "upstairs" and that Jorien had been working on feverishly, was finished. Everything was in the hands of the top dogs now.
Jorien hoped to get the job. It would be a just reward for ten years of dedicated work, unpaid extra hours and unclaimed holidays.
And now, on her way home, she had heard a splash and saw an old man struggling in the water, crying for help and screaming he could not swim. She was a capable swimmer and since she was the only one around, she dove in the water and rescued him. What a day!

Jorien waited until the ambulance came. The old man told her he wanted to thank her, but didn't know how. He was a poor guy, once a scientist and an inventor, now a pauper. But he would think of something, he promised. He gave her his name, so she knew for whom she had to ask in the hospital.

"Come to visit me tomorrow," he told her, before the ambulance personnel took him away for observation.

Jorien watched the ambulance depart. "Well, tomorrow is Saturday, so I can drop by and visit him," she thought as she continued her way home. There was nothing to do considering the company anyway, since the office was closed in the weekends, and visiting the hospital would keep her mind off pondering how the higher-ups would decide.
Her usually spotless business suit was wet and dirty, but she had more than one and washing it would clean it anyway. It had been an expensive suit, and she smiled when she thought about the man and wondered how he wanted to reward her. He had looked indeed poor while she was a successful businesswoman, having made a nice career, which, -hopefully- had not reached its zenith yet.
Maybe next month she got the promotion. Another spurt on the ladder. If the company leaders took her rather than Ted, she was one of the top dogs herself. But Ted was a serious competitor, not only a shrewd businessman but as eager to make a career as she was. And a bastard who didn't refrain from playing dirty to get what he wanted. At least that was what Jorien thought.

Jorien considered herself to have a nice character. Sure, she could be mean if the situation demanded it, but against most people she was nice. That was how she saw herself.
She wanted to make something of her life, a career in the business. As a high school girl, she had read feminist books about women making career in a company, books filled with reasons why a woman should choose that path. They showed many examples of successful women, who derived their sense of self-respect from the high-ranking job they held. It made clear to Jorien that she wanted that as well, instead of a low earning job as a secretary, sitting behind the cash register of a supermarket or - even worse- a cleaning woman. Let alone becoming a housewife. No, she had dreamed ever since of a career in business, of the big money and, above all, of power.
Jorien fantasized often about being very powerful. She pictured herself the boss of a multinational, earning billions each year and holding the lives of tens of thousands of employees in her hand. Maybe future books would take her as an example for young girls. That'd be nice. But this favorite fantasy of hers consisted of one other thing.

When Jorien daydreamed of being promoted again and again, she imagined to grow bigger along with her ascending career. The higher she climbed "the ladder", the bigger she got. Men and women, her colleagues, became smaller and smaller in comparison to her as she moved up in the company, their lives becoming less and less important to her. It made her hot, imagining the career ladder being literally a ladder, and small, tiny people desperately trying to climb from one spurt to the other. And then she came, a giantess, who made career easily. Jorien saw in her mind the midgets jumping desperately to reach a higher spurt on the ladder, before being eclipsed by her looming shadow, and then she simply stepped on them, while climbing up.

A variant of this fantasy was imagining her business career as an ascending stairway, the same midgets sweating and struggling to climb it. But they ended under Jorien's huge feet, as she ascended the stairs with ease. Yes, she had had more than one orgasm thinking of this. But she knew it would always be a fantasy, for giantesses did not exist and careers weren't made by climbing a real ladder or stairs. Yet, it was exciting.

At home, she put her suit in the washing machine and tried to keep her mind off the project and the decision of the directors. She didn't really succeed. And since she lived alone, there was no one to talk to to distract her. She took a bath, washing the dirty remains of the pond's waters from her body and went to bed. Contrary to what she expected, she fell asleep quickly.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

The next day, Jorien went to the hospital to visit the old man. What would he have in mind? Jorien found his room quick enough, with him lying in bed. He was, thank goodness, well. He and Jorien were the only ones in the room.

"Ah, miss! Thank you for coming! Please sit down!", he exclaimed when he saw her. "Thanks for saving me! I thought I was a goner!"

"Oh, it is nothing really, I did what everyone would have done," Jorien said, raising her hand. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks to you. At my age, swimming is difficult, especially when clothed, ha ha. But I am all right, I can leave this evening."

They conversed a little while. Jorien told him her name and where it came from.

"It's a Dutch name. I'm named after my grandmother, who came here to Houston from the Netherlands in the 1930's, because of the threat of war in Europe. Many people who read it can't pronounce it properly. They say "Joe Reen". I had to tell a thousand times at least that the first syllable is pronounced as "Yo" and the "ie" like the "i" in the Spanish word "si". Emphasis on the second syllable. Jorien."

The old man asked her after that about her work, since she had been wearing such fine clothes yesterday. Jorien started to tell about it, her career, and her plans for the future. She always liked to do that.

"Next month, I might get a promotion. It's either a colleague named Ted or me."

"Why are you so eager to make a career? Aren't you happy with what you've got?" the old guy asked, interested.

"I want to make something of my life," Jorien said. "I want to be someone. Someone with influence, with power." She told him what she had always dreamed of since high school, making career. Yes, she shuddered at the thought of being a secretary or a nurse, let alone a cleaning woman.

"Women decide too often that they should place family before work. Why don't men do that? Why can't they take care of their children? It is so unjust!", she said, having developed the same feministic traits over the years as the writers of her cherished books.

"I see it at work. Women become pregnant, and after birth they stay at home to take care of the kids. Why not their husbands? No, I want to make a lot of money and be an influential person and no one is going to interfere with that!"

"You are not married?" the old man asked.

"No, nor do I plan to. Men are too demanding. If I find one that I am sure is different, maybe I will. But I have learned too often that they want to be in charge. But not with me! No, I don't let anyone stand in my way. I want to be someone with power," she said again, a bit upset. She usually got upset when she talked about the war between the sexes. At least Jorien thought there was one.

"And you think you are fit to handle power?" the old man asked.

"Of course. Why shouldn't I? I'm a kind person, who tries to be nice to most people," Jorien replied, a bit offended. What did that old guy think of her?

"Ah, but power can corrupt easily, " the old man said, raising his index finger. "I hear you want to make a career, and that you are quite ready to fight. What if you have a lot of power and influence? Are you sure you are not going to abuse it? Use it against those you think are your enemies?"

"No, never! I can handle power," Jorien said.

"You sure?"

"Sure I'm sure! Take my colleague Ted, you know, that guy who wants the job too! He is abusing his power! Scolding his underlings, especially the women, letting them do the boring work and then claiming it was his effort! He is a bastard! But if I get the job, I am his superior. And if I catch him treating the women like shit again...". Jorien knitted her brows even more than she already had as she thought how she would get him.

"And that isn't abusing power?" the old man said, grinning.

"That is something else!" Jorien said. "I can handle it. I'd get Ted because I don't like people being unjust to others! Ted, he is a...".

"Maybe I know of a way to repay you," the old man interrupted. "Visit me at home tomorrow, I'll give you my address. There, I'll show you my greatest discovery, an invention that I've never revealed, since I felt mankind wasn't ready for it. But maybe you are."

Jorien left the hospital soon afterwards. She was curious what the old man wanted to show her. "Oh, well, it's Sunday and I wasn't planning anything," she thought. "Let's drop by and see what he shows me."

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Next day, Jorien went to the place of the old man. It was a small three-chamber apartment, nothing out of the ordinary. Jorien was seated with a cup of coffee and the two chitchatted for a while. Then the old man asked if she really meant what she said yesterday.

"Yes. Is it so strange that I want to make career? Why should only men be allowed to...", she started. But the man interrupted her.

"No, no, no. I meant if you really think that you are up to handle power. Many people think they can, but once they are in a powerful position, they abuse it. Now, you should know yourself, before you think you should be in a position that gives you great influence. I'll help you with this, it's the least I can do for you in return for saving my life," he said.

The man took a weird-looking device out of a cupboard. It looked like a small radio with a radar dish as big as a large plate bolted on top of it. The centre of the dish was purple, then the color slowly turned into indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and the brim was red. The colors of the rainbow.

"This," the man said, "is a storage device for a type of energy known as cosmic radiation. This energy is common throughout the universe, but Earth's atmosphere blocks it. Recent experiments on space stations have shown its properties. It can increase mass for example, by bombarding the object you want to increase. It answers a burning question we scientists have asked for quite some time. How can it be that Earth's atmosphere hasn't disappeared yet into space? It should have, since gravity alone is not enough to keep it here. The answer is that the cosmic radiation increases the ozone, oxygen and nitrogen of Earth's atmosphere, so it continuously renews itself. Isn't that fascinating?"

"Yes," Jorien said, a bit unsure. She didn't really understand what the man meant, but he seemed to know what he was talking about. She had heard of cosmic radiation before, but neither knew nor cared much about it. The man continued:

"This device was invented by me. I sent it up into space in the sixties to collect cosmic energy. Three years, three long years was it aboard a space station and collected the energy. It is still stored in it. The batteries I used can store energy for a very long time. Let me tell you how it works on your body. The device will douse your body, as well as your clothes, with the cosmic radiation. It'll make you grow, as big as you want. You are so sure that power is something you can handle, so you being a giant will bring only benefit to mankind. Oh, and you can grow by will," he concluded.

Jorien looked at the man. Was he kidding? But his face was straight. Jorien was thinking about what he said. It sounded mad. She didn't like the thought of being bombarded with some weird radiation, but from the other side...that guy obviously wasn't sane. And if the radiation would have been dangerous, he would probably have died already. So...
Jorien smiled, more out of politeness than joy. "OK, then," she said. This guy was crazy, so the machine wouldn't work anyway, she thought. "Use your device on me." She would have a good laugh, something that was not common in her business life. And she would leave the old man after that, never to return.

He pointed the disk of the machine towards Jorien and pushed a button. The disk began to rotate, slow at first but soon very fast. "Look at the disk, see how it spins," he said.

Jorien did. The colors danced before her eyes. She kept staring at the disk, it made her head swim. But somehow she could not look away.

"That is good," the old man said. "Relax. Clear your mind and relax. You now feel...".

Jorien felt dizzy for a moment, but then she experienced something strange. She felt energy building up in her body. She shook all over. Jorien startled as she realized that the man had been telling the truth. His device was able to make her grow, clothes and all. She couldn't explain it, but she knew. She could grow by will. Jorien, without thinking, activated her new power. She started to grow.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

Jorien expanded, clothes and all. Within a few seconds, she was over 7 feet tall. She had grown and gained almost 1,8 foot in size. Jorien stood up and looked around her. The room of the old man looked as if she was standing on a chair. Her head nearly brushed the ceiling. It was amazing.

The old man grinned.

"This, Jorien (he pronounced her name correct), is the power I give you. As a token of my thanks for saving my life. Now, it's up to you to use it well."

"Err, thank you...I will," Jorien said, a bit lost in thought. She felt like being in trance. Ducking under the doorframe, she left the old man's home and went to her car to drive home. She had to adjust the seat of her car, because her legs were too long now. How tall she was! And Jorien knew she could grow to even bigger sizes.

As she was driving, she thought what people would say tomorrow at work. She had been of average size, but now, she looked like a basketball player. While waiting for a red traffic light, a startling thought entered her mind. All of a sudden, like a voice in her head was speaking to her.

"What if they don't give you the job because you are so tall?" the voice seemed to say. "What if they don't take you serious anymore? Or say that a woman your size is too intimidating? Clients might be afraid of you, especially the Chinese and Japanese business visitors, who are usually smaller than the average Westerner...".

Jorien felt a pitch in her stomach. She knew she couldn't shrink back to her original size. Just like she knew she could grow, she simply knew that as well.

"What if they fire you?" the voice suddenly said.

"NO!" she cried aloud. "They cannot do that! No, not with me, I won't give up what I have achieved! I've worked hard for it and I shall not be denied my position!"

At home, she paced back and forth in her now, it seemed, smaller apartment. She couldn't get rid of the thought that she could be fired because of her new height. Jorien was caught between despair and anger. The voice in her head nagged about what her superiors might decide. And it angered her that there was nothing she could do. Nothing? Yes, there was something. She had the power now! She would simply claim what was rightfully, as she thought, hers.

"They are discriminating bastards," she thought. "They are sexist, and they discriminate tall people as well. But I will show them! Not out of malice, but out of justice!"

But somehow Jorien wasn't comfortable with that thought. It seemed as if the voice in her head was warning her that she was indeed about to abuse her newfound power. Jorien tried to justify her plans by telling herself repeatedly that it was a righteous cause. That she deserved the position, and wouldn't get it now that she was 7 feet 2 (she had measured herself to be sure of her exact size). It never came to her mind that she didn't even know for sure how the higher-ups in her company would react to her.

"I just scare them a little. Yes, scare them. That is all. Nothing more," she said to that nagging voice in her head, telling her it was abusing power.

Jorien made up a plan to teach the company to mess with her. She decided to live her fantasy, growing and growing while making career. Tomorrow, she would do that!

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

Next day, in the morning, Jorien stood in front of the company building. Having parked her car on the parking lot, she approached it until she stood 20 feet from the entry. Jorien looked up at its 260 foot high walls, all made of mirroring glass. She knew on which floor the bosses had their offices and on which one Ted's was. Soon, Jorien would show them all.

"It is not abusing power", she told herself again as the voice in the back of her head nagged that she was being unjust. "I just want to make them a little afraid. Nothing more. Just that."

Jorien saw other people from her department shooting her funny looks as they walked by. They didn't know what to make of her, or if it was a joke, she suddenly being so tall. No one said anything, though. Jorien ignored them.

She was still wearing the same clothes she had been wearing yesterday. It wasn't her usual business outfit, but she had to if she didn't want to be naked. Jorien knew that only the clothes she had worn when doused with the cosmic radiation would grow with her. Oh well, they had to do.

Jorien wore a simple cotton T-shirt, with a common bra under it. Jeans, silk underpants and cotton socks. She had her spare-time black leather boots on, with rubber soles. No high heels. It was what the people of the lower-ranking places in the company wore, those that did the administration and worked in the storage areas. They had little to no contact with the business visitors. Hence, no dressing code there. No matter.

She had tied her black hair in a ponytail. The hair band would grow as well, since she had worn it yesterday too. She didn't wear any make-up, as usual, and wore no jewelry.

Jorien took a deep breath and focused on growing. She gained height, slow but steady. As she grew, her eyes were locked on the mirror walls. They slowly passed vertically as she grew. Jorien heard screams and shouting from below, no doubt people who witnessed her growing. She grinned, but didn't look down. Here and there windows opened and small people looked outside, with looks of disbelief and fear on their faces.

"Good," Jorien thought. "Be afraid. Here comes an emancipated woman!"

When she reached 150 feet, Jorien stopped. She stepped closer to the building, still not looking down. Hence she didn't notice the scrubs she squashed as she scanned the windows for Ted's office. As she found it, she used her fist to smash the windows. With a loud crash, the glass shattered, and Jorien peeked inside. She saw some screaming people, including her colleague Ted. Smiling, she reached inside and grabbed him. He was the size of a small action figure to her. She brought him to her face.

"Hello Ted. What's the matter? Did your competitor turn out too big for you? Ha ha!" Jorien had fun seeing the scared man looking at her with an open mouth.

"Well, if you thought I am big, watch THIS," Jorien shouted, and grew anew. Holding a screaming Ted in her hand, Jorien expanded. She grew and grew, savoring the sight of Ted getting smaller and smaller in her hand.
She didn't notice, nor even feel how the front of her boots bulldozed through the walls of the first two floors as she gained height, shoving the desks out of their way and toppling chairs before they were crushed under her enormous soles. People ran screaming away, paper flew through the office rooms as the two large, leather walls that were her footwear crashed through the glass and stone. Plaster and debris rained down on unlucky employees and file cabinets toppled. But Jorien didn't care. She was looking at Ted, nothing else mattered.

Jorien held Ted in the open palm of her hand. He was hardly half an inch to her as she stopped growing, now 900 feet tall. She grinned at her tiny victim, and enjoyed the way he looked back at her, full of fear.

"Well, well. Not so though now, eh? Try to use your elbows now, stud. Do you see how quick a woman makes career? Before you know it, they grow over your head! I was your equal at first, but now, look at me. I'm far higher up now, ha ha!"

Jorien had fun. She acted as if climbing the career ladder brought physical growth with it as well, as in her fantasy. And she was a true giant now. Make that giantess. She was a woman after all, a woman with ambitions!

"I have gained power, Teddy. A lot of power. I am mighty, while you are nothing more than a small, brown-nosing, slimy bastard! You'd better be careful whom you pick as your enemy, for if they make career, they walk all over you. Or maybe...," Jorien brought the terrified man closer to her enormous face, "...step on you? Hmmm?"

She enjoyed the look of utter terror on Ted's tiny face. Jorien could make out his features, even though his face was hardly 1/8 of an inch to her. Then, she decided turn her fantasy in reality.

"Imagine, a huge powerful woman, on top of the career ladder," she continued. "Not CARING about low employees like you!"

Jorien had begun walking back to the parking lot, and when she uttered the word "caring," she stepped on Ted‘s car with her 110 feet long foot. She knew what she was doing, but kept looking at the tiny captive in her hand. Her foot crushed the equally tiny car without the slightest resistance. The thick sole of her leather boot, easily as tall as a full-grown man now, was too much for the vehicle. It flattened, as did two other unlucky cars standing in its vicinity. When Jorien lifted her foot, three metal plates, mixed with shattered glass and gasoline, were all that remained.

Ted hadn't seen what she did, but he had heard the noise of crushing metal and breaking glass. He knew. Jorien had stepped on his expensive car, one of his status symbols, and destroyed it like nothing.

"What would a woman as powerful as me care about your tiny vehicles, Ted? I simply step on them! They are nothing to me. Bugs! Vermin! Nothing more! You have worked hard to be able to afford one of those, but to me, they are just worthless junk. I am far above things like that, they are too insignificant for me. And therefore, I just step on your expensive, tiny car because it is below my notice."

Jorien, who had always enjoyed the fantasy of being a rich, powerful businesswoman, was living her dreams. Although she was technically speaking still Ted's equal, her height made her more than that in her point of view. She wanted him to know that she was imagining being a supreme businesswoman, having made a tremendous career, and that she was therefore gigantic. He was to be part of her fantasy.

"And as I gain power, I will become more and more gigantic! So big that I couldn't even see you with a magnifying glass. So vast I couldn't even see you using a microscope! The entire world, my little playing ball! And your puny problems and life, it matters nothing to me! Because I am far too big and powerful! You want that, Ted? Me, holding the world between my fingers? And then thinking that you are on it and therefore squashing it like an overripe grape? Would you like that? Ha ha ha!"

Jorien looked at the terrified man in her hand. What power she had! She could drop him, and he would fall to his death. Yes, he'd fall down along her body, which was so big now a full-grown man falling down would hit the ground only after about twenty seconds.

Jorien took a deep breath, savoring her might. Following a sudden whim, she blew at Ted. She just wanted to make him afraid, but she hadn't estimated the strength of her breath correctly. Jorien blew Ted accidentally from her hand, and swirling like a leaf in a gale he fell down.

"Oh, shit," Jorien muttered and tried to catch the falling man in a reflex. But again, she underestimated her strength. Using too much of the strength of her now huge muscles, Jorien gripped him too tightly, and Ted was popped in her enormous hand like a housefly.

"Now you've killed somebody," the voice in her head told her. "You are a murderer."

"It was an accident. I didn't want to kill him, just scare him a little," Jorien thought, looking at the bloody remains on her hand. "And he is so tiny. Like a gnat. Yes, like a gnat. Who cares about killing gnats?"

Jorien looked down at her feet. She stood on the parking lot, crushed cars in her footprints (she had taken care not to step on her own car), and saw lots of people standing around her feet. From her height, they looked tiny too. They were tiny. To her.

"All those people down there...they look like insects. Tiny, crawling insects...". Jorien thought. They reminded her of the infantry soldiers in a computer game she once played, "Command & Conquer". The soldiers and other people running over the screen were about an inch tall. To the player. And these people down at her boots were about an inch to in comparison to her.

"Insects," she thought again, looking around her. "Yucky, annoying vermin. I am big. Should I...no, I shouldn't..." Jorien was thinking while looking at the tiny men and women, who stood there, gawking up at her. Then suddenly, she lifted a foot, and placed it upon a group of people.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

They squished and crunched under her boot. Jorien's enormous weight was far too much for their puny little bodies to withstand. Jorien crushed seven people in one step, she barely felt anything through the thick sole of her boot.

The others ran away, screaming. Jorien took another step, crushing three people under her other foot as well as another car.

"They are insects," she thought again. "I am not abusing power. I am doing what I should do. Killing vermin." The voice in her head had been complaining again, and Jorien was justifying her actions.

She looked at the office building. It didn't even reach her chest now. Like a pole of glass, about three feet high to her, it stood there, people looking out of the windows. They looked like tiny black ants.

"Ants...little ants. And that building is nothing more than an anthill... And I have worked there for about ten years," she thought, looking at her former working place.

"Ten years. And still I am not one of the leaders. I have studied Economics, followed countless courses, worked double shifts frequently and they are still not sure if I deserve the job...". Jorien saw her life, her study at the University of Houston and her years of hard service in the firm pass her minds eye. Then she got angry. Jorien had sometimes been annoyed that she didn't get the promotions she thought she deserved, but it never surfaced. Until now. It all broke out of her.

"I HAVE TOILED TEN FUCKING YEARS FOR YOU," she cried at the building in anger. "YOU STOLE TEN YEARS OF MY FUCKING LIFE!!! TEN FUCKING YEARS!!! NO VACATION, OVERWORK, EVERYTHING!!! AND YOU STILL DOUBT I DESERVE A PROMOTION!!! HERE! LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I THINK OF YOU!!!"

Her usually pale face red with anger, she ran at the building and kicked it violently. Glass and debris flew everywhere, propelled like a shot from a cannon. Smoke mulched out of the broken walls.

The people in the building had no time to run. They panicked as they saw how the nose of Jorien's boot came flying towards them, like a huge, black wrecking ball. Its impact shattered six floors at once, while the upper three broke off and fell down the backside of the building. With a loud splash, the former top of the building landed in a decorative pond.

Another kick. Steel beams broke like toothpicks, concrete and stone crumbled as if they were made of dried cake. The people flew, together with the furniture, like a grapeshot over the neighborhood. Hardly anyone survived the giantess kicking of her former workplace. The office building trembled and was reduced in size each time her enormous feet hit it, but it remained standing erect.

Jorien screamed again.

"YOU STOLE MY LIFE!!! EXPLOITED ME!!! BUT NOT ANY LONGER!!! YOU ARE SHIT! VERMIN! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!", she cried, tears welling up in her hazel eyes and kicking the building again and again. Floor after floor was demolished and fell down, shattering upon impact.

Having reduced the building to one-quarter of its original height, Jorien trampled the remains. She let out her frustration, build up inside her for nearly a decade, on her working place. Everything was destroyed and perished under the giantesses’ huge, stomping feet and tremendous weight. Jorien trampled and trampled again and grinded her feet while shouting how much she hated the firm and their discriminating, sexist leaders.

The director's offices were located in the upper part of the now destroyed office building, the piece that lay in the pond. Although some of the top dogs had survived the impact, they all perished as Jorien trod upon the debris in the pond when she was trampling the remains of the building. No one of Jorien's superiors lived to tell the tale.

When she had reduced the building to rubble, Jorien crushed every man and woman still running around on the parking lot. There weren't many left, most of them died inside the now ruined building and those that had been outside had fled already. Jorien stomped on the cars and trees at the parking lot, the only one that she left intact was her own car.

Jorien's anger ebbed away when the office building was destroyed. She looked at the ruins and smiled.

"That was wonderful," she thought. "Not unjust. This was revenge. Revenge for a life stolen. They deserved it."

Jorien picked up her own car, which was about an inch long to her now, and put in in her pocket. It was weird, putting your own car in the pocket of your jeans. Jorien was giggling because of it when she heard sirens. Looking down, she saw police cars and fire engines approaching.

"Oh, the insects want to put up a fight," she thought. "This is going to be fun."

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

Five police cars and two fire engines approached. Jorien walked towards them, bent over and picked up a fire engine at its ladder. It looked like a red lollipop between her huge fingers, with its ladder extended. How strong she was! Jorien realized her strength when she was looking at the tiny vehicle. She was holding an entire fire engine, with nothing but her thumb and index finger! As if it weighted almost nothing! Well, to Jorien at least, it did.

"No fire here guys," she smirked, and threw the engine away. Jorien looked at it as it spun through the air.

"Isn't that abusing power?' the voice in her head began again.

"Oh, shut up," Jorien thought. She was not in the mood for discussions.

Looking at the police cars, she grinned. With a look of utter delight on her face, eyes twinkling, she stepped on three cars at once. They made a soft crushing sound and Jorien heard them scrape over the asphalt as she grinded her foot.

She saw tiny police officers coming out of the remaining two cars, but before they could do anything, she had them squished as well. Cars and all. For good measure, Jorien trod upon the last fire engine, flattening the once-impressive vehicle to a thin layer of reddish thin foil.

"Is that what I can expect as thanks from the city I worked for?" she said aloud, hands on her hips. "Police officers coming just because I demolished my former working place? Can't a girl not even destroy an office building anymore without being disturbed?" She was not angry anymore, she said it more out of sarcasm.

Jorien looked around her. Houston lay before her, and she savored the view. She was a titan, a giant, a colossus! The power she had seemed to beg to be used. And why not? She was gigantic, and the little city invited her almost to be trodden down by her.

"What has Houston even done for me? I have gained little for all my toiling. Little.... I'll show them the meaning of "little", oh yes!", Jorien thought and started walking.

As she strolled through the streets of Houston, she stepped on cars as if they were roaches. Jorien's boots crunched them without her even noticing. She didn't feel the slightest resistance or lump under her feet. Every car was flattened thinner than a penny under her weight.
For the people it was quite a sight. A huge, black leather wall descending upon a car, a real big car, engulfing it in darkness before pressing it flat under the giantesses’ unimaginable mass. A large footprint in which a metal plate, mixed with shattered glass and gasoline lay embedded was all that remained when Jorien lifted her foot. The leftovers of the metal where in the shape of her boots' underside, with ridges and sometimes, the number of her shoe size was imprinted in the metal. It was almost ironic to read a "9" in a footprint the size of a small swimming pool.
Jorien approached a skyscraper, one that reached her shoulders. Smiling, she swung one leg alongside it, stepping on a small garage. Then, she stepped forward, so that her chest bumped into the building. Jorien felt the resistance, but kept going forward. She swung her other leg alongside the other side of the skyscraper, thus colliding with her entire body against the skyscraper. The building first shook, then broke in half. The upper part of the skyscraper fell down like snow from a roof, slow, crumbling, with smoke mulching out of already appeared cracks in the walls. Jorien's crotch took a story or two with it as she moved forward.

The upper part of the skyscraper had fallen on the ground, burying the entire parking lot under it, destroying countless cars. Jorien make another stride, her right foot now stepping on a good part of the remains of the skyscraper. The debris, along with its contents, crumbled as if made of thin plaster. She deliberately stepped with her left foot on another part of the debris, with the same result. Smiling, she trampled down everything as if it was a sand castle. Everything was destroyed under her huge feet, her thick rubber soles and her enormous weight. Stone, concrete, glass, steel beams, the cars underneath it all and the occupants, everything was pressed together. Nothing remained unbroken, all that was left when Jorien continued her journey were crumbs and mangled metal, mixed with the gory remains of people. The lower half of the skyscraper still stood, like a broken tooth in an old man's mouth.

Walking through a living area, she trod upon the now tiny houses. They looked like little souvenirs, hardly bigger than the small ceramic Dutch house, white and blue, she had standing on a shelf at home. It was nothing but tourist junk, but Jorien had always kept it as a reminder of where she came from. Part of her at least.
CRUNCH! A small house crumbled under the sole of her boot, as if it was made of thin porcelain.
SMASH! Another house fully disappeared under her foot, leaving nothing but shards of walls and glass embedded in her huge footprint. Jorien tried to step on the next one slowly, but her weight was just too much for the pathetic little building to bear. As the underside of her boot touched the roof, it already collapsed. The walls fell like apart like a house made of playing cards, revealing the contents of the house, under the huge shadow of Jorien's foot. She had only touched it lightly.

"No, this ain't fun," she thought, bringing her foot down and destroying the house entirely. She continued to step upon houses as if they were insects, each one crunched like a large beetle.

Jorien tried to pick one up, but her huge fingers were just too strong. The tiny house broke to smithereens under her powerful grip, leaving nothing but dust.

"This is fun", she thought. She was so gigantic! It gave her a rush, a feeling of power. Everything around her was so insignificant now. "You are no longer impressive," Jorien thought, looking at a cluster of skyscrapers she now stood next to, no one higher than her chest. "I don't need to marvel at your height anymore, looking up at you. No, I look down on you. I am more powerful than anyone inside!"

She grabbed one of the skyscrapers, her fingers smashing the glass and concrete, and pulled. It came out of the ground like a small shrub. Jorien wanted to use the skyscraper as a club to batter the others with it, but as soon as she hit another skyscraper with it, both crumbled to dust with a loud noise. A huge cloud of smoke and dust covered Jorien's clothing and face while stinging in her eyes.

"Oh, damn!", she cried. "Now look what you've done! My clothes are dirty!" Muttering curses, she walked away, looking for a place to brush the debris and dust off. She saw a nice building she could use as a stool.

The Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

 

Re: New Story: Jorien (warnings see author's note)

Postby Vaalser4 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Chapter 7

Five police cars and two fire engines approached. Jorien walked towards them, bent over and picked up a fire engine at its ladder. It looked like a red lollipop between her huge fingers, with its ladder extended. How strong she was! Jorien realized her strength when she was looking at the tiny vehicle. She was holding an entire fire engine, with nothing but her thumb and index finger! As if it weighted almost nothing! Well, to Jorien at least, it did.

"No fire here guys," she smirked, and threw the engine away. Jorien looked at it as it spun through the air.

"Isn't that abusing power?' the voice in her head began again.

"Oh, shut up," Jorien thought. She was not in the mood for discussions.

Looking at the police cars, she grinned. With a look of utter delight on her face, eyes twinkling, she stepped on three cars at once. They made a soft crushing sound and Jorien heard them scrape over the asphalt as she grinded her foot.

She saw tiny police officers coming out of the remaining two cars, but before they could do anything, she had them squished as well. Cars and all. For good measure, Jorien trod upon the last fire engine, flattening the once-impressive vehicle to a thin layer of reddish thin foil.

"Is that what I can expect as thanks from the city I worked for?" she said aloud, hands on her hips. "Police officers coming just because I demolished my former working place? Can't a girl not even destroy an office building anymore without being disturbed?" She was not angry anymore, she said it more out of sarcasm.

Jorien looked around her. Houston lay before her, and she savored the view. She was a titan, a giant, a colossus! The power she had seemed to beg to be used. And why not? She was gigantic, and the little city invited her almost to be trodden down by her.

"What has Houston even done for me? I have gained little for all my toiling. Little.... I'll show them the meaning of "little", oh yes!", Jorien thought and started walking.

As she strolled through the streets of Houston, she stepped on cars as if they were roaches. Jorien's boots crunched them without her even noticing. She didn't feel the slightest resistance or lump under her feet. Every car was flattened thinner than a penny under her weight.
For the people it was quite a sight. A huge, black leather wall descending upon a car, a real big car, engulfing it in darkness before pressing it flat under the giantesses’ unimaginable mass. A large footprint in which a metal plate, mixed with shattered glass and gasoline lay embedded was all that remained when Jorien lifted her foot. The leftovers of the metal where in the shape of her boots' underside, with ridges and sometimes, the number of her shoe size was imprinted in the metal. It was almost ironic to read a "9" in a footprint the size of a small swimming pool.
Jorien approached a skyscraper, one that reached her shoulders. Smiling, she swung one leg alongside it, stepping on a small garage. Then, she stepped forward, so that her chest bumped into the building. Jorien felt the resistance, but kept going forward. She swung her other leg alongside the other side of the skyscraper, thus colliding with her entire body against the skyscraper. The building first shook, then broke in half. The upper part of the skyscraper fell down like snow from a roof, slow, crumbling, with smoke mulching out of already appeared cracks in the walls. Jorien's crotch took a story or two with it as she moved forward.

The upper part of the skyscraper had fallen on the ground, burying the entire parking lot under it, destroying countless cars. Jorien make another stride, her right foot now stepping on a good part of the remains of the skyscraper. The debris, along with its contents, crumbled as if made of thin plaster. She deliberately stepped with her left foot on another part of the debris, with the same result. Smiling, she trampled down everything as if it was a sand castle. Everything was destroyed under her huge feet, her thick rubber soles and her enormous weight. Stone, concrete, glass, steel beams, the cars underneath it all and the occupants, everything was pressed together. Nothing remained unbroken, all that was left when Jorien continued her journey were crumbs and mangled metal, mixed with the gory remains of people. The lower half of the skyscraper still stood, like a broken tooth in an old man's mouth.

Walking through a living area, she trod upon the now tiny houses. They looked like little souvenirs, hardly bigger than the small ceramic Dutch house, white and blue, she had standing on a shelf at home. It was nothing but tourist junk, but Jorien had always kept it as a reminder of where she came from. Part of her at least.
CRUNCH! A small house crumbled under the sole of her boot, as if it was made of thin porcelain.
SMASH! Another house fully disappeared under her foot, leaving nothing but shards of walls and glass embedded in her huge footprint. Jorien tried to step on the next one slowly, but her weight was just too much for the pathetic little building to bear. As the underside of her boot touched the roof, it already collapsed. The walls fell like apart like a house made of playing cards, revealing the contents of the house, under the huge shadow of Jorien's foot. She had only touched it lightly.

"No, this ain't fun," she thought, bringing her foot down and destroying the house entirely. She continued to step upon houses as if they were insects, each one crunched like a large beetle.

Jorien tried to pick one up, but her huge fingers were just too strong. The tiny house broke to smithereens under her powerful grip, leaving nothing but dust.

"This is fun", she thought. She was so gigantic! It gave her a rush, a feeling of power. Everything around her was so insignificant now. "You are no longer impressive," Jorien thought, looking at a cluster of skyscrapers she now stood next to, no one higher than her chest. "I don't need to marvel at your height anymore, looking up at you. No, I look down on you. I am more powerful than anyone inside!"

She grabbed one of the skyscrapers, her fingers smashing the glass and concrete, and pulled. It came out of the ground like a small shrub. Jorien wanted to use the skyscraper as a club to batter the others with it, but as soon as she hit another skyscraper with it, both crumbled to dust with a loud noise. A huge cloud of smoke and dust covered Jorien's clothing and face while stinging in her eyes.

"Oh, damn!", she cried. "Now look what you've done! My clothes are dirty!" Muttering curses, she walked away, looking for a place to brush the debris and dust off. She saw a nice building she could use as a stool.

The Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts.


Chapter 8

Jorien walked towards it. She had never had time for a hobby, but always marveled at the beauty of the structure. Now, it looked small, but as a seat it would do nicely. She simply sat down on the building. It was as big as a footstool compared to her, and her ass fit nicely on its roof.

Jorien started to brush herself off, from her long, long legs over her enormous torso to her face and hair. A lot of debris and dust flew through the air as she did so, enough to cover the nearby meadows.

To the people of Houston it looked horrible. This huge giant simply used one of the trademarks of their city to sit on! The once-proud building was humiliated and ridiculed as the titaness reduced it to a simple footstool, as if the arts were of no other meaning to her but to carry her enormous behind. Jorien didn't care indeed. She was too busy getting the dust off her face.

When she was finished, she took a deep breath, not out of tiredness, but because she was happy.

"This is great," she thought. "The power. The freedom. I can do whatever I want!"

Meanwhile, the poor Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts couldn't bear her immense weight any longer. While she was brushing herself off, she had shifted her behind continuously and therefore her weight, from one asscheek to another, thus making a relative small part of the building bear most of her mass. It proved to be too much.
Inside the Centre, the people panicked as they heard a ripping sound. Looking up, they saw cracks appear on the ceiling, growing larger and longer while the lights began to flicker. Some people ran to the exit, hoping the giantess, whose feet stood in front of the door but didn't block it, took no notice of them. Others tried to run for the emergency exits. However, too many people were in the building, so the escape routes were clogged soon enough. Plaster rained down on the people as the cracks grew wider, caused by Jorien's shifting butt. Suddenly, the building gave in. With a loud, thunderous rumble, the Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts collapsed under Jorien's enormous weight.

"WHOW!" Jorien startled, for she hadn't noticed she was slowly sinking through the building. Lost in brushing herself off as she had been, the collapse took her by surprise. Jorien hit the ground with a large "THUD", her behind burying most of the Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts as well as its unfortunate visitors.

"Ow." Jorien stood up and rubbed her behind. It hurt. She turned and looked at the ruins of the Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts. Two asscheek-shaped holes with debris in it, along with a few shattered walls were all that remained.

"Damn you! Can't a girl not even sit on a building anymore without it collapsing?" she spat. In her anger, she stomped the remains of the Centre with her right foot, again and again. Jorien saw little dots running away from her as she did so. It were the few people that managed to leave the building before it collapsed. Without a second thought, she trod upon them as well. Like they were vermin, Jorien snuffed out the lives of the fleeing people, all that remained of them were nothing but greasy, red stains under the sole of her black leather boot.

Jorien, when she was finished, looked at the skyline of Houston, of which some skyscrapers were missing now. She has seen it countless times, but never in the way she looked at it now. Buildings to be torn down. She would demolish it all, just because she enjoyed it. It was exciting to be gigantic, Jorien reveled in her power. The people, the buildings, the city itself, it meant nothing to her anymore. She stood not only literally, but also in a manner of speaking above it.

She saw a row of small blocks of flats, each about 7 stories high and 150 feet wide. There were eight of them, standing in a row like broad domino stones. Jorien got a funny (to her) thought. She made a face of someone tired and uncaring and walked towards the row, looking sullen. She didn't look down as she swung her foot through the first block of flat, kicking at least a dozen homes to pieces and killing the few inhabitants that were still in it (most people were on the run already). Her legs were long enough to reach the second building in one stride, and she simply stepped on it. Her foot bore itself easily through the block of flat, breaking it like thin glass. Dust and debris flew everywhere, but Jorien pretended not to notice. With the same face, one she sometimes made unconsciously when going home from a hard days work, she stepped on the next two blocks of flats, demolishing each one with nothing but her foot and unimaginable weight. Jorien destroyed the fifth as well, but she placed both feet on the poor building, standing right on top of its remains. Smiling innerly, she faked a yawn, sat down on the debris, and stretched her legs. Her enormous feet, the thick soles of her leather boots and her legs ploughed through the two remaining blocks of flats, smashing them to nothingness. Jorien grinned as she saw her enormous legs, as thick as three houses in a row, flattening the small buildings. Flattening flats. "They do credit to their name now... "flat", ha ha.", she thought, amused.

She looked towards the centre of Houston again. On the streets, she saw mobs of people running. Grinning, she stood up and walked towards them. They looked like a mass of crawling termites from her height.

Jorien placed her foot on a mob of fleeing people, smiling and happy. But she didn't feel anything through her boots, not even the slightest pop of their bodies or the breaking of their bones.

Therefore, she took off one boot and sock, placing them on a skyscraper. Using her naked foot she stepped slowly on another mob of people. She wanted to feel it, enjoy it, how at least two dozen people died under her sole.

Smiling gleefully, Jorien let her foot descend. The chosen doomed people cried with terror as they saw the underside of Jorien's huge, 110 feet long foot coming closer and closer towards them. They saw her pale skin, with here and there a red spot where her boot had been pressing against her flesh. Her toes were spread, even her pinky toe was twice the size of a common man. Some of the soon-to-be-squished-ones became nauseous as they smelled Jorien's foot odor. She had worn her boots and socks for a couple of hours now and transpired a lot because of her rampaging, so her feet didn't smell fresh.
As if they could ward off her uncalculatable weight, about thirty people raised their arms, but nothing could hold the gigantic foot back. A shadow eclipsed them, followed by a brief moment when they could feel Jorien's warm skin. Then everyone died, turned to pulp under the enormous foot and the weight of the giantess.

Jorien sighted blissfully. That had felt good! They had squished nicely and she had felt indeed how their puny, thin bones broke as her foot reached the street. She tore a large tree out of the ground like a flower and wiped her sole clean with it. She didn't want her sock becoming bloody.
Having put on her sock and boot again, Jorien looked around Houston, hands on her hips. Then, she saw a skyscraper taller than her.

She recognized it. It was the JPMorgan Chase Tower, being slightly over 1000 feet tall. Jorien was 900 feet. Frowning, she walked toward it. Indeed, it dwarfed her.
Jorien became angry again. "Nothing dwarfs me! And certainly not some dumb building!" she spat. "So, you think you are something, eh? Watch THIS!!!" Baring her teeth, Jorien started to grow again.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

Jorien grew. And grew. She saw the Chase Tower getting smaller than her, but she didn't stop. She wanted to teach the tinies at her feet a lesson. Building towers bigger than her! The cheek!

She shot up, gaining dozens of feet per second. But she didn't stop. She kept growing, more and more. She was going to be the biggest, hugest, most gigantic creature ever.

Her boots obliterated entire houses as she reached 1500 feet. Hands on her hips, smiling gleefully, Jorien accelerated her growth. Now she gained hundreds of feet each second, her shadow eclipsing more and more of Houston.

The people stood frozen, like a deer in a car's headlight, as she gained 2000 feet. Life in Houston was halted, everyone looked up at the still growing giantess, who was now 4000 feet and didn't slow down. On the contrary, she accelerated her growth again, letting her boots do the destruction work.

Without even moving her feet!

Jorien gained one mile, her enormous soles now shoved aside entire city blocks, breaking skyscrapers in half like toothpicks and steamrolling over an entire park.

Two miles. An army, sent in to kill her, witnessed the already huge woman expand even further, but now at an accelerating speed. Soldiers weren't simply crushed under her feet, as they feared. They were simply ran over by her expanding soles. The clefts in her rubbery soles could contain several men, as if they were small caves in a mountainside. Tanks were smashed flat against her footwear as it hit them, and fighters and bombers splattered against her body like insects against the windshield of a speeding train.
Jorien never knew about the army. She was too big to notice and focusing on growth anyway.

Three miles. The tip of her boots, bended upwards a little, now stood so far from the ground that an entire neighborhood could be placed under it, large houses and all. Jorien sighted, inhaling in her lungs an entire layer of clouds, turning the until then gloomy weather to sunny.

Six miles. Jorien concentrated harder. She was now gaining roughly one mile each five seconds, but didn't want to stop growing. People had to die from panic, from a woman gaining more and more height.
Her favorite fantasy entered her mind suddenly, as if someone told her to remind it. She was again making career in her thoughts, but now she was so powerful that an entire city was nothing to her anymore. Like a monarch of old, whose word was law, she ruled entire countries in her mind. An entire empire, all hers. And that exciting thought quickened her growth even more.

Jorien was 25 miles now. Each second, she gained two miles, large parts of Houston were destroyed already. She stood over the city, even with her legs slightly departed she had no trouble placing one foot left and the other one right of Houston.

100 miles. Jorien could see space, but somehow she was still able to breathe. She saw the curvation of the Earth, the Atlantic ocean, half of the continent. "All mine", she thought, still rising.

200 miles. Finally she stopped her growth. Houston was no more than a small speck of gray between her endlessly long legs and 27-mile long feet.

Bending down, she dug her huge hands in the ground, one on either side of Houston. Like a vast, half-buried stone, she tore the entire city from the ground. Standing up again, she lifted it to her face. She held an entire city in her hands!

As she scanned Houston, she saw the tiny skyscrapers that still stood pointing up like needles in a cushion. Focusing her eyes, she managed to make out microscopic houses and streets thinner than a hair. Little specks of green that where parks.

"What would the people think?", she wondered. Being almost 200 miles up in the air, completely at the mercy of her, Jorien, career woman. Power. She had power. Nothing on Earth could rival her. Her toes were higher than mountain ranges. The deepest ocean nothing but a shallow puddle to her. A rain forest a small patch of moss. She was now more than just a human, much, much more than a powerful person. She was a goddess, one who cared nothing of the lives of the puny, tiny human race anymore. What was the wealthiest man on Earth to her? The most powerful politician? The strongest dictator? Nothing! They all were the same specks, too small to be seen by her. She was like a scientist looking at bacteria through a microscope, not able to distinguish one of the many dots from the other.
Why should she even care about cities, who were nothing but a patches of brown, gray and white from her height? Patches between many other patches, some green, some yellow.
Even civilization meant nothing to her anymore. Laws and moral were meaningless to her. Worries and banter of germs, whose cities they build over so many centuries could be destroyed by her in a split second. All she had to do was to place her foot on one of these blots, and gone they were. Turning towards the city in her hands, she spoke.

"Houston, you've got a problem," Jorien said and grinned with a wicked look in the eyes.

Then, she crushed the city like she was making a wad of a paper sack. Houston crumbled, buildings rained down, to her in slow motion, along Jorien's huge, huge body. Tons and tons of dirt and debris made nothing more than a few small stains on her T-shirt.

Wiping off the remains of Houston, Jorien scanned the landscape. Nothing but patches of brown, green and gray. From her height, it looked like a picture from a satellite, as she had seen on the internet sometimes. Jorien reveled in her newfound power. She was the biggest, hugest, most colossal being ever! She took a step, and deliberately placed her foot on a patch of gray. She knew it was a city, and she stepped on it out of sheer pleasure.

"An entire city! I crushed an entire city in a single step! All those houses, people and whatever more is destroyed by me, under my foot!" she thought, excited.

"I am so powerful, nothing can be compared by me! A mountain is nothing more than a small rock! I can wade through the oceans! I am a goddess!"

Jorien thought of the stories about giants she heard as a young girl. These giants were hardly ten times the size of a human, as far as she remembered.

"Giants, ha! To me, they are mites like the tiny humans down there...I can't even see the difference," she thought gleefully. "Were is Paul Bunyan? The one that made the Grand Canyon and Mount Hood? The 10,000 lakes? What is he compared to me? I can make a canyon many times the size of the Grand Canyon by merely dragging my pinky finger, not an axe, over the ground! I level Mount Hood by pressing it down in the ground with nothing but my thumb! My footsteps create seas, not mere lakes! Paul Bunyan's size varies from story to story, but even in the story in which he has the biggest size, he is nothing to me! A speck of lint under my pinky toenail! That is Paul Bunyan to me even when he is twice as "huge" as a tale-spinner has ever made him."

Jorien sighted with happiness at that thought. The gigantic lumberjack, a piece of dust on her shoe, a flea on one of her hairs, a grain of sand she could wipe away from her eyelashes by mere blinking.

"I AM GIGANTIC! I AM COLOSSAL! I AM A GODDESS!!! " she suddenly cried out. Half the American continent heard it.

"And now, it's time to show you an insignificant small piece of my power," Jorien concluded. To the horror of millions of people, she started to walk.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 10

Entire cities vanished under her black leather boots as the 200-mile giantess stomped over North America. She went to the north, leaving 27-mile long footprints in her wake, each half a mile deep. Huge gales followed her as she moved, since the draft she caused was enormous. Cracks that swallowed entire villages appeared in the dryer areas she trod upon, otherwise, the mere placing of her feet on the ground caused an air displacement that blew everything away in a six-mile radius. She did that by mere walking!

The sole of her leather boot had been half an inch when it was normal sized. Now, the rubbery sole was a huge, 1,2-mile tall wall of rubber, a wall that mercilessly obliterated everything it came down upon. No building, no tree, not even a solid mountain was able to resist it for as much as a split second. Jorien's enormous weight pressed everything together into solid rock and, in case of organic material, into diamonds.

Jorien wandered aimlessly across the entire continent. She didn't heed the voice in her head anymore, who told her why she didn't think that this was abusing her power in the most terrible way imaginable. She could grow as big as she wanted, and that made her more than an ordinary human. Jorien considered herself a goddess, who made her own moral standards.

She trod down the Rockies, joking that they should now be called the "Dusties". Having enjoyed the feeling of people squishing under her feet, she took of her footwear again and placed her feet on a city, the name of which she didn't know, nor cared about. It was all the same to her now. The ball of her foot grinded the 200,000 inhabitants into nothingness, while obliviating the buildings. She dragged her toes through another city, her toenails scratching whole skyscrapers off the ground like specks of dust. Houses were nothing more than tiny black dots under her toenails. Her enormous toes, each one at least half a mile high and one mile long, bulldozed through the city like gigantic zeppelins of doom.

Her crotch became wet. All this power, this might, it made her horny. Uncaring, she stripped naked and laid down, covering two states of the US with her huge body, pressing 90% of the area into obsidian. She spread her legs and began fingering herself. She came within twenty seconds. A huge tidal wave of cum flooded from her six mile tall cunt, millions of gallons of slime that rained down on entire communities between her legs. It drowned and covered entire cities, washing them away or smothering them in a 200 feet thick layer of smelly pussy juice.

"Aaaahh....", she blissfully said. "That felt good. I could do this forever...." Dreamily, Jorien looked up to the sky. Because of her height, she could see the moon, even though it was still day. The little moon....

"No, " Jorien suddenly thought. "No little. Bigger than me. The moon is still a lot bigger than I am. But why should I allow that? I am a goddess!"

She stood up, dressed herself, and looked up at the moon again, who seemed a bit bigger now that she stood erect. She grinned evilly at the moon. "Watch out, here I come," she smirked, and grew again.

Jorien shot up once again, eyes closed. Her body inflated hundreds of feet each second first, then thousands, then miles. She didn't hold back anymore, she wanted to grow until exhaustion.

As she rose higher and higher, humanity saw Jorien rising up, the entire hemisphere could see at least one part of her body. Her shadow eclipsed whole countries as she grew further. Soon, the entire North American continent was covered with two enormous, gargantuan leather boots, destroying everything.

Jorien, eyes still closed, felt her feet slip along the Earth's curvation as she became too big to stand on the planet. A moment later, she began floating as her body became so massive the Earth's gravity could no longer hold her. She glided off the planet, still growing and growing, into space. After a while, Jorien stopped her growth. Slowly, she opened her eyes. What she saw made her laugh.

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 11

Jorien was beyond huge now. She was beyond enormous. There was no word that could describe her vastness. She was no less than 1,500,000 miles tall!
Earth was the size of a ping-pong ball to her. The "big" moon seemed no bigger than a large blue berry now, both celestial bodies floating in front of her undescribingly large face.
Jorien looked at the small Earth hovering in front of her, with its tiny clouds that were moving so slow she could barely see it. She saw little patches of brown that were the continents, white dots that were the arctic regions. Jorien smiled, her mouth being three times broader than the Earth. In an ultimate display of her might, she opened her enormous mouth and ate the Earth in one bite. She felt the planet inside her mouth, tasting the salt of the oceans' water. Then, she started to chew the planet. Her enormous teeth, each bigger than a continent, shattered the Earth with a force never seen, the poor planet was crumbled and destroyed like a dry spherical cookie.
The last thing the surviving people on Earth witnessed was suddenly being engulfed in darkness as Jorien's mouth closed around it. The air became gloomy and moist for an instant, then huge teeth destroyed everything, killing billions of people in a second.
Jorien felt the Earth's hot magma core sizzling as her saliva extinguished it. She felt marvelous! She just ate an entire planet! Swallowing the Earth, she pursed her lips and sucked the moon into her mouth.
Its dusty surface didn't taste well, but Jorien liked the idea having the moon in her mouth. She gulped, swallowing it whole. She felt the moon glide down her throat, soon to be dissolved in her stomach acids.
Jorien looked around her. The sun shone in the distance, making her eyes water. Countless stars dotted the blackness of space. Jorien pondered the thought eating the sun. She had to grow much bigger, of course, but how would it be having the sun in her mouth, doused by her saliva? She had destroyed Earth, and now...

"But what am I supposed to do after that?", Jorien suddenly thought. "I cannot do anything anymore but eat or destroy stars and planets. Nothing but blackness around me...".

Jorien felt an unpleasant pitch in her stomach. There was no Earth anymore. No more houses, woods, mountains. No television or internet. No fellow people to talk to. Nothing but her, hovering in space. She realized she was alone, and always would be from now on.

"What have I done?", Jorien thought, like someone who had been angry, doing terrible things in his or her rage, suddenly realizing the wickedness of his or her deeds.

"What am I supposed to do now? Earth is gone. I...I have destroyed it all. And what can I do now? Bore myself to death?".

She knew she had created a prison for herself, a hell, in the throes of wanting and displaying more and more of her power.

"You have destroyed the entire world. Just because you could. And you think you still can handle power?" The voice in her head was back.

"Oh, no..." Jorien moaned. "What now? I...oh shit! You...you are right. I was blinded by the power I had...I...Damn!"

Jorien was realizing with growing sadness and despair what she had done. She had been justifying to herself that she was not abusing power, but in reality, she had abused it over and over again. And she knew now that she wasn't fit to hold power. The voice had been correct. She had trampled people, killed them without mercy, perceived them as insects. She had destroyed Houston, then other cities and now the entire world. Just because she could. She was not a nice person. She was a monster!

"Now you've learned how power corrupts you. If you could turn back time, what would you do?" the voice asked.

"I...I..." Jorien didn't know what to say. She now knew that making career was not something she should do. Some women should, yes, but not it was not meant for her. She would only abuse the power and influence. And that to an extreme degree. Jorien felt sad and tears welled up in her eyes. Tears that could fill an ocean. But there was no planet left to possess that ocean. Thanks to her. Just as she began to cry, she heard a loud "SNAP!"

Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Chapter 12

Jorien opened her eyes. She was in the room with the old man. He put the machine with the spinning disk, which slowly came to a halt, away and smiled at her.

"What?", Jorien said. She felt confused. Then it dawned on her. That device was meant to hypnotize people. She had been in trance, no doubt being questioned by the old man what she wanted to do while being gigantic. He had been making suggestions to her, and she had answered. The voice in her head, it had been his, trying to make her realize that she was abusing her power, but she justified her deeds or ignored the voice.
And he knew now everything she had done, or would have done if the machine had been able to turn her into a giantess. She would have killed, destroyed, crushed...and liked it so much she even got horny about it. No doubt the old one knew that too. Until it was too late and she destroyed Earth. Jorien felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"I hope you have learned something," he old man said. "I am not a scientist or an inventor. Never been. And cosmic radiation can't increase the size of things. No, I am a hypnotherapist, who developed a new method of therapy. I bring people in trance, let them believe they are in the real world, and show them their true character."

Jorien didn't answer. She wanted to get away.

"Keep that in mind," the old one said. "If you are given enough power, you are able to...." Jorien couldn't stand it anymore. Tears in her eyes, she jumped up, and ran away. She ran towards her car and drove home with a blank mind like still being in trance.

At home, Jorien fell down on her bed, crying. It had been like a terrible nightmare in the end, she not the victim, but the villain. All this killing, this trampling, this...it was terrible! She would have done horrible things if it had been real, she, who always thought that she was kind and nice and could handle power. Jorien sobbed all night. What a day of reckoning.

Next day, she had made a bold decision. She went to the higher-ups of her firm and told them flat out she quit her job. Immediately. No discussion.
Jorien left the firm, leaving everyone baffled behind. What had so sudden gotten into that woman? She had always been such a devoted employee, and now, she simply quit. No one was to hear from her again in the firm.

That night, the old man stood waiting in an alley. That woman was crazy indeed. He had heard quite some stories over the years from hypnotized people, but what she told him when she had been in trance...she even started to pant, her crotch getting wet, when she told him about the power she wielded when she thought she was miles and miles tall. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his contact approach. It was Ted, a businessman.

And Ted was happy. His plan had worked. Jorien had quitted her job, and now he was the only candidate left. Soon, he would be one of the leaders. That bitch was crazy, he knew that since last week. He had been spying on her. During a break she usually surfed the internet on one of the computers in the recreation room of the firm. He looked at her from the corners of his eyes as she typed her login name and password of Facebook. Jorien hadn't noticed. He memorized them and used them that night at home to log in on her homepage, hoping to find something. And he had!

Jorien had "liked" several pages, secured from other Facebook users, about giantesses. She was a member of pages about giantesses wielding power, destroying everything. After having read this, Ted came up with a plan. He looked for a retired hypnotherapist. He found the old man quickly and Ted explained him his plan.

"Wait until you are alone and see this woman approach on a Friday," Ted had told him while showing him the profile picture of Jorien's Facebook page he had printed out, "then jump down the bridge in the pond and cry for help. After she has rescued you, offer your thanks and keep in touch with her. Steer the conversation towards her job and her ambitions. She'll give you feminist bullshit, and will tell that she is sooo nice and kind. Ask her if she can handle power. Invite her to your home. Then, use your hypnosis device on her and make her think it is a machine that can make her grow to gigantic size. Yes, that is what you should tell her, make her believe she is a giantess and ask her, under hypnotic trance, what she'll do when she is powerful. She must realize she is not fit for a position of power. Show her that she should not crave for a powerful place in the firm. That is what I want you to do."

It had all worked well. Better than he hoped. The old man had called Ted yesterday evening and told him this woman was indeed unable to use power. He didn't even have to push her too much in a certain direction by making suggestions and asking questions while she had been in hypnotic trance, thinking she was a giantess. And that Jorien had left quickly and crying.

"Well done!", Ted said as he was standing in front of the old man. "It worked even better than I hoped. She didn't just retreat as a candidate for the promotion, she even quit her job this morning! Now I shall be one of the top dogs! Here! you deserved it!" Ted handed the old man an envelope, containing the $1,000 they agreed upon.

The old man thanked Ted and left. Ted left too, happy. It had been a long shot, this plan of his, but in the end it had worked. The bitch was gone. He was to be promoted now. Perhaps not fair play, but then again, life wasn't fair. Just business as usual....

The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2818