Under Her Control by Hansuke
Summary:

A 18 year old daughter gets ahold of her shrunken parents.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Toilet, Violent, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1801 Read: 28856 Published: March 26 2012 Updated: March 26 2012

1. I. The Begining by Hansuke

2. II. Ugh, parents! by Hansuke

I. The Begining by Hansuke
Author's Notes:

I am not a usual writer of this so I am deciding to make this story for my own enjoyment.  You can comment and suggest if you please.  This story will take place in prospective of the parents of a eighteen year old lady named Katie.  This is not meant for young viewers and probably won't fancy some people.   I will be switching prospective at the right times showing two sides of the story.  If you are looking for crush/killing this is not the story for you.  Feet however I don't mind doing.  I don't fancy feet too much so I won't write about it too often.  I hope you enjoy!
[Sorry about the spelling!  Most likely won't fix these.]

Standing at about 5'4 and 120lbs Katie the browned haired lady with a size 34C breasts stood there as she looked downwards at us as if we were nothing but ants.  All we can see her massive white feet that stood in front of us in a massive form so massive it could crush us at any given second.  Following my eyes upwards I can see a massive black curve of my daughters behind that stood out as clear as the moon itself.    Before I start this story my name is John and this is the story about how my wife, Jessica or Jess for short, and I ended up losing complete control over our daughter and becoming her own personal enjoyment.  Now, you are probably wondering how this all happened.


Prospective: John
It all started last Friday night.  We told Katie she was allowed to hang out with her friends however she had to be back at 11:00PM.  She agreed to the terms and said she understood as we were just concerned about her driving around during the late hours of the night.  That night as 11:00PM rolled by we sat there and awaited for the return our dearest daughter.  We waited and waited my eyes began to grow heavy as minutes began to grow by and the night continued.  About a half hour past both my wife and I were sitting back on the couch as she looked over towards me and began to ask me a question, "Hunny, you should call her.   I am getting sick of this.  She needs to learn to obey us or she is out of this house!"  My wife said in almost a angry tone over this.  I of course agreed with her and shown so by nodding my head.  Without any hesitation I began to go through my pockets as I pulled out my cell phone and began to call my daughter.  The phone rang and rang as I sat there eagerly waiting to hear my daughter pick up the phone.  I held the phone nervously as the phone continued to ring.  All that went through my mind was my daughter was out drinking somewhere.  I began to worry if she was okay as suddenly I hear her voice, "Heeeey, a pause."  I suddenly, smiled with relief of hearing my daughters voice alive and well as I began to speak but suddenly, I heard "I am not here right now but you to leave a message just leave you name!" suddenly my happiness quickly altered to being upset as I continued to worry.  I looked over towards my wife with the most worried look on my face as I clicked a button on my cell phone and slowly began to put it away.

As I looked towards my wife as I began to speak in a serious tune, "She didn't pick up.  Er, damn kid."  as soon as I said that my wife let out a sigh.  She looked over towards me and began to speak, "Ah, don't worry about it.  Our Kate will be just fine.  She will probably call us back just you watch!"  She said as she let off an almost fake smile.  I just nodded my head in agreement as I reached over towards the table next me and grabbed now today paper that was sitting on the table and drew it over towards my lap and began to read it.  We sat there reading our own reading materials as we continued to wait.  We waited and waited as time continued to pass as we both began to worry more and more due to her not calling back at all.   It now being 1:30AM the next day I began to fall a sleep as suddenly I get smacked in the ribs.  I quickly woke up as I looked over realizing it was just Jess waking me up to get my attention.  "Hunny, go to bed.  I will take her of her when she gets home.  You need some sleep.  I am sure she is fine just being disobedient like she usually is.  Anyways, I am going to tell her to do her science project before going to bed.  If she doesn't at least do this.  We will cut off her cell phone and internet for 2 weeks.  You know how she is.  She wouldn't be able to bare it!"  my wife spoke with a hint of excitement.  I nodded my head and decided to go off to bed.  I quickly looked over towards my wife and began to speak, "Good night.  I love you hun."  She replied with the same thing to me but called me hunny instead.  I walked off thinking to myself, "I hope you are alright, Katie..." continuing up the stairs into my room.

End Notes:

I will be getting to the good stuff.  I am be frequently adding chapters.   The next chapter will be in the prospective of the daughter Katie.  Shrinkage will begin in chapter III.  Planning some devious things!  So, stay tuned! 

II. Ugh, parents! by Hansuke
Author's Notes:

This chapter will begin being in the prospective of the daughter Katie.

I was sitting in the car with the most dreamy guy ever Brett was his name.  Oh, man he was in shape!  He is 6 ft tall white man with a big muscle build to him.  That is not all that is big, hehe!  However, let's not get into that right now.   We continued to drive home as I looked down at my phone and noticed that I missed a phone call.  I looked down and it read, Dad.  "Great, worrying about me cause I am late.  When will they ever realize I am an adult now!  I do what I please!"  She said to herself as the car began to slow down and come to a halt.  As the car halted she quickly turned her head towards Brett as she smiled and began to speak, "I had a fun time tonight, Bretty.  You made me pretty wet."  She said with a rather childish giggle.  The boy seemingly also 18 began to laugh as he looked towards her and began to speak, "Any time, baby!  If you ever want to ride my cock again you know who to call"  He continued to laugh as she quickly followed with a laugh in return.  She bent over as her breasts almost half hanging out of her shirt she reached over towards him revealing her cleavage to him as she quickly swooped upwards and went to kiss him on the cheeks.  As she kissed him on the cheek she quickly turned away and began to walk over towards her house.  "Cya!"  She yelled as the boy started up his mustang and began to drive off.

 

"He is soo dreamy!"  She thought to herself as she continued to walk towards the door.  As she walked towards the door she began to stagger a bit attempting to keep her balance.  "Damn, I drank a little too much.  Fuck and I am late!  Mom is going to ground me.   Fuck, I hate parents!"  She thought to herself as she approched the door and opened it up.  She quickly hurried inside her house tip toeing hoping that her parents would be in bed.  She walked by the living room to head towards the stairs to her room as she was suddendly halted by the voice of what seemed like my mother, "Greaat..." I thought to myself as I looked over towards her and gave her a fake smile. 

"Where were you young lady?"  My mother quickly questioned me.  Oh, god I hated when she did that.  Why can't she mind her own business?   He quickly replied, "Sorry my cell phone died and I lost track of the time." I said to her lying through my teeth.  She quickly shook her head in disbelief as she looked up towards her and began to speak. "Keep in contact the next time.  You made us worry, Kate.  Anyways, go up to your room and finish that science project.  I wouldn't be a good mother if I didn't punish you somehow."  She stated as she pointed towards the stairs indeciating for her to continue walking up the stairs.  She quickly nodded her head relieved almost that was wasn't questioned further.  The thought of her mother catching her drunk scared her none of the least.  She continued to walk up the stairs as she was halted yet again, "Oh, tomorrow you are going to the flee market bright and early miss!  You best be ready before 10AM!"  She stated as Katie shrugged her shoulders and continued upwards towards her room.

 

I walked into my room reliefed that my mother didn't question me.  I approched my bed as I began to slowly undress myself.  She first slipped off her shirt as her 34C boobs bounced as her shirt tugged over her breasts.  As her shirt was removed she stood in her black bra she looked down at her skirt as she began to unzip her skirt as it feel down to pink carpeted floor below.  As her skirt removed she revealed her black thong that rhode inwards towards her butt crack.  She looked over towards her bed as she smiled, "Ah, it looks so comfy."  She thought to herself as he quickly looked over to the right of her  as she looked down at the bottle which read hormone x as she looked at it she began to let out a sigh as she walked away from it and headed towards her bed.  She began to think to himself, "Damn, science project.  Have to use this spray on that damn hamster so that 6 inch ugly hamster will mate with it.  Mom, said it was having attraction issues to it and this should get it to get right at it.  If I don't do it and he doesn't breed.  I will fail.  However, er, screw it.  I am too drunk to think about it.  I will do it in the morning"  She said completely forgetting about what her mother told her about the fare tomorrow.  She quickly got under her covers as she passed out fast a sleep on her bed.

The next day I felt a sudden shake on my leg shake violently as I suddendly jolted it foreward and kicked.  My ears studdered as a loud noise is heard causing me to jolt open my eyes wide awake.  Go figure it was my mother yelling at me, why doesn't she ever learn?!  "You little brat!  You never did your project and I told you!  We needed you up at 11AM!  It is 11:30 now get up and get ready!"  My mother screamed at the top of her lungs. I began to slowly drag myself out of my bed as I knew if I didn't listen to her.  She'd end up taking away my cell phone or worse shut off the internet.  I wanted to behave but they kept pushing me...      I got out of bed and got ready to go off to the fare with my parents.  "Ugh, this will be lame..."  I thought to myself as I got into the car with my parents.

End Notes:

More will be soon!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2719