- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am not a usual writer of this so I am deciding to make this story for my own enjoyment.  You can comment and suggest if you please.  This story will take place in prospective of the parents of a eighteen year old lady named Katie.  This is not meant for young viewers and probably won't fancy some people.   I will be switching prospective at the right times showing two sides of the story.  If you are looking for crush/killing this is not the story for you.  Feet however I don't mind doing.  I don't fancy feet too much so I won't write about it too often.  I hope you enjoy!
[Sorry about the spelling!  Most likely won't fix these.]

Standing at about 5'4 and 120lbs Katie the browned haired lady with a size 34C breasts stood there as she looked downwards at us as if we were nothing but ants.  All we can see her massive white feet that stood in front of us in a massive form so massive it could crush us at any given second.  Following my eyes upwards I can see a massive black curve of my daughters behind that stood out as clear as the moon itself.    Before I start this story my name is John and this is the story about how my wife, Jessica or Jess for short, and I ended up losing complete control over our daughter and becoming her own personal enjoyment.  Now, you are probably wondering how this all happened.


Prospective: John
It all started last Friday night.  We told Katie she was allowed to hang out with her friends however she had to be back at 11:00PM.  She agreed to the terms and said she understood as we were just concerned about her driving around during the late hours of the night.  That night as 11:00PM rolled by we sat there and awaited for the return our dearest daughter.  We waited and waited my eyes began to grow heavy as minutes began to grow by and the night continued.  About a half hour past both my wife and I were sitting back on the couch as she looked over towards me and began to ask me a question, "Hunny, you should call her.   I am getting sick of this.  She needs to learn to obey us or she is out of this house!"  My wife said in almost a angry tone over this.  I of course agreed with her and shown so by nodding my head.  Without any hesitation I began to go through my pockets as I pulled out my cell phone and began to call my daughter.  The phone rang and rang as I sat there eagerly waiting to hear my daughter pick up the phone.  I held the phone nervously as the phone continued to ring.  All that went through my mind was my daughter was out drinking somewhere.  I began to worry if she was okay as suddenly I hear her voice, "Heeeey, a pause."  I suddenly, smiled with relief of hearing my daughters voice alive and well as I began to speak but suddenly, I heard "I am not here right now but you to leave a message just leave you name!" suddenly my happiness quickly altered to being upset as I continued to worry.  I looked over towards my wife with the most worried look on my face as I clicked a button on my cell phone and slowly began to put it away.

As I looked towards my wife as I began to speak in a serious tune, "She didn't pick up.  Er, damn kid."  as soon as I said that my wife let out a sigh.  She looked over towards me and began to speak, "Ah, don't worry about it.  Our Kate will be just fine.  She will probably call us back just you watch!"  She said as she let off an almost fake smile.  I just nodded my head in agreement as I reached over towards the table next me and grabbed now today paper that was sitting on the table and drew it over towards my lap and began to read it.  We sat there reading our own reading materials as we continued to wait.  We waited and waited as time continued to pass as we both began to worry more and more due to her not calling back at all.   It now being 1:30AM the next day I began to fall a sleep as suddenly I get smacked in the ribs.  I quickly woke up as I looked over realizing it was just Jess waking me up to get my attention.  "Hunny, go to bed.  I will take her of her when she gets home.  You need some sleep.  I am sure she is fine just being disobedient like she usually is.  Anyways, I am going to tell her to do her science project before going to bed.  If she doesn't at least do this.  We will cut off her cell phone and internet for 2 weeks.  You know how she is.  She wouldn't be able to bare it!"  my wife spoke with a hint of excitement.  I nodded my head and decided to go off to bed.  I quickly looked over towards my wife and began to speak, "Good night.  I love you hun."  She replied with the same thing to me but called me hunny instead.  I walked off thinking to myself, "I hope you are alright, Katie..." continuing up the stairs into my room.

Chapter End Notes:

I will be getting to the good stuff.  I am be frequently adding chapters.   The next chapter will be in the prospective of the daughter Katie.  Shrinkage will begin in chapter III.  Planning some devious things!  So, stay tuned!