The Conduit by Hollow
Summary:

A young man is chosen to be the link between an ancient race of aliens and the human race by combining his DNA with theirs, but it has an unexpected side affect on him.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Maternal, New World Order, BBW, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3270 Read: 32289 Published: February 21 2012 Updated: March 13 2012
Story Notes:

Yep, another story, I've got all these ideas, and I wanna try em' out before I forget,  I'll see if this one sticks.

1. Prologue by Hollow

2. A new day by Hollow

3. Teacher's pet by Hollow

Prologue by Hollow

//Entry 001//

Date: 2/21/12

Time: 8:30 pm

I suppose I should start at the beginning right? That’s how these things go I guess, I’m new to the journal thing okay, not even sure who’ll read this, probably just me, but since things have gotten so weird, I figured I’d leave a record of how they were from my perspective. Okay, so…the beginning was…when I was chosen. Now I’m not sure I it was fate, if like, the universe was involved or some crazy shit like that, I’m not a huge believer in destiny and stuff, so yeah, I don’t know why I was chosen by “Them”, and by “Them”, I mean “The Ashen”.

See, The Ashen showed up one day in earth’s orbit, literally out of nowhere, we didn’t know they were there until they were close enough to see, and they land at every capital of every city on every continent. Seriously intimidating.  So these guys come waltzing out of their ships, which look like pyramids, (I have theories I’ll touch on later I’m sure), and they demand to speak with our leaders, worldwide. The Ashen kinda look like us, cept’ they’ve all got bright yellow eyes, gray pale skin, and most of them float around in golden medieval armor, it’s actually pretty cool to watch.

So they call this huge meeting with the league of Nations, and then they drop the bomb,(not literally). They tell us all that they lived on earth long before we did, and that they left just as Human’s were starting to prosper, something about them believing the world would be destroyed by some kind of solar flare, I’m a little fuzzy on the details.

So they left us, (humanity) to die on this rock, and decided they would return when Earth became hospitable again. Well the solar flare didn’t happen, and Humanity survived and prospered, (I’m sure you knew that much). And all was happy for us.

Well, The Ashen want earth back, and they’re willing to fight us for it.

Let me be clear, we cannot afford a fight with these guys, (and girls, they have women too). The Ashen must be ten times as technologically advanced as us. Luckily, we as humans,(a peaceful race by nature *cough cough*), insist that we can all live together in sunshine and happiness.

The Ashen are skeptical, they don’t really like us, I guess were kinda like insects to them or something. They aren’t sure that our two species can exist together. So that’s when they propose the “Conduit theory”. A human, chosen at random, will have his or her DNA infused with what The Ashen call “Mana”, the source of their life, (aka. Ashen DNA). That human/Ashen will then be studied and questioned and observed to see if a combination of our species is truly possible.

Of course, our leaders offered up candidates who they felt would be the most worthy to represent us as a species, and who could blame them? They didn’t want some idiot deciding whether or not we went to war with an Alien race.

The Ashen insisted it be a random selection, so that we could truly be judged.

Guess who got chosen? Yeah…me….

I didn’t even know what was going on, I felt like my eyes were on fire, like there was the intense pressure behind them, I got serious cotton mouth, and then I blacked out.

Now let me explain the expected changes were already calculated by The Ashen; a boost in strength, agility, reflexes, a heightening of all senses, total awareness of everything around me, a change in eye color, and behavior modifications, but guess what wasn’t on that damn list of theirs? Shrinking.

Yeah, I blacked out at 6 feet tall, and I woke up at two inches.

My mom freaked, the media freaked, I freaked.

How was I supposed to represent our race at two inches tall?

How the hell could I continue my normal life?

The Ashen had no answers, and insisted we continue as planned, despite my change in size.

So yeah, that’s my life now, I’m the shrunken kid all over the news, and I’ve got super powers now, which would be great at normal size, and once a week I take a trip to The Ashen capital ship “Sunbreaker”, and they study me. The government says the effects should only last as long as The Ashen need them too.

Somehow that doesn’t comfort me.

Tomorrow I’ll resume high school after about a month, figured I’d leave this in case I get stepped on, heh, anyways, I should probably be getting some sleep now, big day after all, heh,  big.

My Name is Jake woods, and I am the Conduit.

//end//

 

A new day by Hollow
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, we'll get a look into Jake's life at home, as well as who he lives with.

My alarm went off, god I fucking hate that thing, it has the usual unpleasant blaring noise that tears you from your dreams. I hit snooze and attempt to snuggle back in beneath the covers to catch a few more minutes of blissful sleep. In what felt like seconds later, it wakes me again. I groan. I sit up, rub my eyes, stretch, and do a few pushups, the morning routine I guess. I feel a little rusty at it though, this was the first time in months that I’ve had to get up so early.

I sit against my bed and stare across my bland white room, a gift from The Ashen; their studies on us humans helped them to perfect it for me. It’s an almost exact replica of the one I had before (though they couldn’t remake my posters). It’s probably around one tenth of the size of its original, and it sits on the shelf in that previous room, (though as a bonus, they made me a private bathroom).

Walking to my bathroom, I ran some hot water in the shower and waited for the room to fog up. As I wait I begin to brush my teeth, but it’s hard. My hands are shaking nervously, and I can feel my stomach beginning to knot.

Its fine, I tell myself, you’re nervous, it’s understandable, but you don’t have to worry, they all know what happened, it won’t be a surprise.

I wipe a layer of steam from the tint mirror in front of me and look at my reflection with uncertainty; my pep talk hadn’t helped much.

Today would be the first day in over a month that I’d be seeing anyone other than my mother, my aunt, or some complete strangers from who knows what branch of the government.

I step into the shower and lean against the cold white wall, letting the warm water pour over me. I feel my muscles begin to relax, they tensed up a lot more often now, something to do with the change.

“It’ll be nice to see the group again though” I told myself aloud.

“Yeah, Nick, Daisy, Katrina, Josh, Mary, Ana, Seth, they’ll all be happy to see me, everyone in all my classes will!”

Yeah, I’m sure the fact that your two inches tall won’t mean anything.

I leaned over and wretched into my shower drain. I guess I was still a bit nervous, despite what I told myself.

I steadied myself on my miniature sink, staring into the mirror once again.

Squinting, I tried to bring on what I like to call, “Conduit vision” (creative right?).

My skin faded away to reveal my bones, and veins. I could see my brain transmitting impulses to all the nerves throughout my body, telling me to blink, to breathe, my heart was beating at a rapid pace today.

I smiled. At least shrinking came with some perks, aside from my ocular abilities, I could run farther, jump higher, and carry more than before, and once I returned to my normal size, They would have an even greater affect, I couldn’t wait. The only side effect besides the shrinking that I couldn’t stand was the eyes.

My eyes stuck out more than ever, being the brightest possible yellow they could, and a little bit slitted as well, like a cats. They made me look scary; I still didn’t recognize myself sometimes.

I sighed heavily and toweled off, now wasn’t the time to be taking a break.

Throwing on a long sleeved shirt and a pair of torn jeans, I grabbed my backpack and long board and left my room, smiling as the door automatically opened a nice touch.

I inhaled the open air of my barren room, all the posters, my furniture, we sold it all to pay rent; I didn’t need any of it anymore anyways.

One thing I did get to keep was my hot wheels ramp; it now led from my dresser to the floor below, which my mother did not approve of as a mode of transportation.

I threw down my board and hoped on, diving down the ramp at top speed and flying across my wooden floor.

I ducked beneath my gigantic door and soared out into our hallway, turning left towards the kitchen. I turned my attention from my destination to my backpack, searching it just long enough to not see my titanic aunt standing in the kitchen directly in front of me.

I crashed into her bare foot and face planted between her big and second toe.

“Oh!” I heard her gasp suddenly; looking down to find her tiny nephew sprawled across her right foot.

I turned from her bright red toe polish to face upwards, staring past her massive bare thighs, which were barely covered by the boxers she wore, past her blue tank top to her face high above, which wore a look of surprise.

She smiled and bent forward, her massive hand blocking out all light as her fingers pinched the back of my shirt, lifting me up past her bare thighs and her massive breasts to her face.

I hated the way she picked me up, I felt as if I’d fall any second.

“Good morning!” she said cheerily, her morning breath washing over me in a hot moist wave.

I coughed and held back the urge to vomit (my stomach was still a bit weak after all), and grumbled a reply.

I hated being this close to her face. In her early forties, my aunt was clearly not the woman she was in high school. Her features had aged and wrinkled, she became lumpy and soft, her backside now weighed more than the rest of her combined, her once perky double D breasts now sagged, and sun burn marks could be seen on her bare chest. She did her best to stay “hip”, her hair was dyed a dark red, she always had on eyeliner, but her efforts were mostly in vain.

“Somebody’s grumpy” she said, making a pouty face and using that baby voice I heard so often.

My aunt seemed to think that now that I was two inches tall, I had reverted back to being a helpless child, which, despite my best efforts, I cannot seem to convince her otherwise.

“Good morning” I said, in the cheeriest voice I could manage at 7:20 am.

“That’s better” she replied, “You want me to get your board for you sweetie?”

My board had managed to wedge itself beneath my Aunt’s foot when I crashed.

“No” I told her, knowing full well she wouldn’t let me get it myself, “I’ve got it”.

“Nonsense” she said, bending over once again to retrieve my board from beneath her foot, “This is what your aunty Beth is for dear”.

I mumbled a thank you as she set me on the countertop and handed it to me.

“Are you all set for school hun?” She asked.

“I think so” I told her, “I shouldn’t need anything else”.

Just as I finished my mom entered the room, in the process of attaching a second earring.

My mom was a woman in her early thirties, and was unlike my aunt in every way.

She had long jet black hair and bright green eyes that sparkled brilliantly. She had retained most of her figure from her more youthful days so that she looked good enough to model for a swimsuit magazine. And unlike my aunt, she wore very little make up, and still managed to look like a woman in her mid twenties. Today’s outfit was a black skirt that came to her knees, and a white dress shirt beneath a black jacket.

“Ready to go?” she asked me as she finished attaching her second earring.

“All set” I told her.

“You two have a fun day” my aunt told us as she grabbed a cup of coffee and headed for the couch.

Now for my favorite part of the day, though I would never tell anyone.

My mother lowered her soft hands to the kitchen counter before me. I stepped on and her fingers curled around me protectively, creating a warm cave. I love this feeling.

I guess it’s just the feeling of safety she brings, but my mother is the only person I truly trust to protect me.

She carried me out of our apartment and down to the parking garage.

She climbed into our Dodge caliber and set me in the cup holder.

The ride to school was quiet.

“Are you sure you’re okay to do this?” She asked me, like I knew she would.

“Yeah mom, I’m fine” I told her, “trust me”.

Our car slowed to a stop in front of the school’s entrance.

“Okay” she said softly, “Have a nice day sweetie”.

“I will mom, love you” I said waving; she opened the passenger door for me and set me on the sidewalk.

I waved to her as she left and then turned to face the building.

“Okay” I told myself, “Here goes nothing”.

 

End Notes:

I'd appreciate if you left a review and rated my story, THANKS! :)

Teacher's pet by Hollow

The first thing I notice is how silent our school’s entrance becomes once I enter. Moments ago my fellow students had been talking and conversing with one another, but the moment I entered someone said “look it’s him!” and the room had fallen silent.

I could feel my face turning a deep red, my ears began to burn and my upset stomach threatened to lurch.

They all just stared at me, god I hate that, the stares are the worst. I knew a few of them, and they stared at me as if I was some stranger they’d never met. I think I might have vomited if it weren’t for what my mom did.

I woman I recognized as our school nurse worked her way through the mob of students that surrounded me. She was an attractive woman, she had long brown hair and bright green eyes, and she had a pleasing figure, the best feature being her titanic ass, at my size, it easily qualified as a large hill, well two large hills actually.

Today she’d chosen to wear a bright red skirt with a matching jacket and high heels that made a clopping noise whenever she walked.

She approached me and knelt in front of me, giving me a warm smile and a nice view of the underwear she’d picked that day, which were also a matching red.

I diverted my eyes from the tempting view and smiled back.

“You must be Jake!” she said, as if she needed to guess.

“Yeah, that’s me” I said nervously.

“Your mom said you might need help to get to your classes, so the school assigned me as your personal transporter!”

I silently thanked my mother and said, “Yeah that’s probably a good idea”.

She lowered her hand to ground level and said “all aboard!”

I braced myself and stepped on. I was never really comfortable with anyone but my mom carrying  me, I guess it’s just instinct, but I just feel safer with her for some reason, not even my aunt compares, (though she’s probably not the best example).

I took a deep breath and stepped onto her index finger. I walked to the center of her palm and stood, I felt my feet sink slightly into her warm flesh, whose heat radiated from her. Using my “conduit vision” I observed the inner workings of her body; I followed her nerve impulses and discerned that she was more than a little nervous about carrying me.

“Relax” I told her, “you’ll do fine, just try not to shake too much”.

She looked at me quizzically, probably wondering how I’d known what she’d been feeling. I smiled back and she returned a smile to me.

She rose steadily, being careful not to shake too much, and asked me where my first class was.

“Math” I told her, “room 119”.

She started down one of our school’s many hallways, taking past many a curious student.

When we reached my classroom, she opened the door and carried me inside.

Checking my schedule, I found that my teacher’s name was Ms. Mattingly.

Gazing up from my schedule, I see what kind of woman Ms. Mattingly is.

She’s gigantic; easily eight feet tall, her frame dwarfs the small desk sitting in front of her. My carrier, who was a colossus to my two inches, looks minuscule compared to this behemoth of a woman.

She stands with some effort when she sees us enter, and approaches us; I could feel the vibrations through my carrier’s flesh.

Her hips take up my entire view, stretching from horizon to horizon; her stomach presses outwards against the confines of her blue shirt and is then tucked back in beneath the front of her pants, giving her some sort of hump shape.

“Hello Mary” she says to my caretaker smiling, but all the while her eyes rest on me.

“Hi Jen, this is Jake” she replies, lifting me up to give her a better view.

She leans forward, hands on her knees and her nose comes within inches of my face.

I step back a bit, but she lifts her hand up and uses her index finger to scoot me closer.

My ears are deafened by every breath she inhales, her eyes search mine uncomfortably.

I glance up at my carrier Mary, who seems to be more than a bit uncomfortable.

“I’ll take him from here” my teacher says finally.

“Are you sure, his mom said-“

“I’m sure it’s fine, after all he’ll be in my classroom soon anyways won’t he?” she stated.

Her index finger and her thumb pinched my backpack and I was suddenly hoisted high into the air.

I nearly screamed from the sudden change in footing.

“Um Jen, I’m not sure if you’re-“

“You can go now Mary” My teacher replied, and turned with me dangling between her fingers back to her desk.

I instinctively kicked and flailed until she set me on her desk, were I collapsed on my ass from sheer terror that I had been holding in.

“You okay hun?” she asked me.

“I’m fine” I said, “could you just not do that again?”

“Sorry hun” she replied, “But you have to get around somehow”. With that she extended her index finger to me and said, “I’m Ms. Mattingly by the way”.

I “shook” it awkwardly and asked, “Which seat is mine?”

She smiled and said, “Well here silly, I’ve got a special seat for you”.

She ducked beneath her desk for a moment, making an occasional grunt of effort, and returned with a miniature desk.

She set it in front of her stomach,(which spilled forward out onto the table) and motioned for me to sit.

Great I thought, I’m already a teacher’s pet.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2671