Titone Line of Insoles by footfreek99
Summary:

A story written for a friend, this story is an ongoing story that has been built from an idea that she had.  The story focuses on a woman who owns a very popular shoe insole company.  Information of this will be developed in the story.  I hope you all enjoy

 

Warning:  This story will contain Graphic Language, Scenes of Intense Violence, Scenes of a sexual nature, nudity etc etc.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3562 Read: 15241 Published: December 22 2011 Updated: December 22 2011

1. Setup -- At the Factory by footfreek99

2. At Club Stiletto by footfreek99

Setup -- At the Factory by footfreek99
Author's Notes:

This chapter takes place in the office of one Aurora, this is an introduction to the main character and some of the ideas in the story.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Aurora sat at her desk looking over the latest financials, money was good, even in this terrible economy, but everyone needed shoes right. The best sellers though were her AET line, she smiled thinking of all the women who were satisfied with the results. She jumped online and read through some of the reviews every one of them spoke of the benefits that they experienced in their life. As she turned around from her desk and looked over the skyline of the city she dangled her heel and spoke to what an observer would have thought had been to herself.

"See I told you this idea was pure gold my perfect pet, but you wouldn't listen." The shoe just on her toe sounded as though it was moaning and grunting with each shift in direction. "But listen to this, she picked up a piece of paper off the printer that she had printed. 'Aurora's newest shoe line is amazing, the massaging insole, I don't know how she does it but it adds a real bounce to my step. I never thought that I would say this but I don't think I will ever need a new shoe again.' Or this one, 'The power heels were amazing, no one ever used to look at me twice but now, I get stares everywhere I go, and I swear they make me feel 10 feet tall.' Hear that pet, they make her feel ten feet tall. I'll bet if she thought about it hard enough she would feel more like 70 foot tall wouldn't she." Gasping for air as his molded face reformed beneath her foot he knew she was right, these shoes harnessed so much energy that when a woman wore them she could do just about anything.

The way they worked was a mystery to anyone who bought them, but Aurora knew it was a spell she had found 2 years back, and once she had used it, all pain and pleasure that she inflicted on her pet made her more powerful. It was amazing and now she wore him around all day every day, pain and pleasure, and at the end of each day when she kicked the heels off, how he would beg for just a little more time with them, her perfect pet, knew just what she liked to hear.

His body felt odd as it reformed, as he dangled his face lodged between her big toe and the one that wore the toe ring that told the world she was a goddess. Most thought this was just a cute ring on her toe but no, her pet, the one in her shoe, her insole, knew otherwise, her shoes were not just some new space age polymer, no they were a goddess age creation, one that would never break down and would provide women more power than they could ever imagine.

She spoke to him again, "Just remember pet, as I walk on you, your pain, and your rampant desire that will never be met, all of it brings me ever higher, and makes my products all the more effective, you pet, are the one who has given me the power to rule all, and I will use that power until the last." She shifted her weight again the feeling of flying through the air as that pet trapped inside as her insole plummeted to the floor she set her foot down gently. Tapped out a couple replies thanking the women for their compliments at the shoes and then decided to go down and take a look at the porduction floor. "Pet, she spoke to her shoe tip, We are going for a walk, enjoy your pain for me please."

She stood, her entire body shifting into the sole of the other shoe, that portion of his body's feeling lost to him, but he knew that it reformed as well, and that the crunching of bones would bring her pure pleasure, as her moan from above heralded. As she stood she was sure to at first rock her weight to her 'off foot' so that she could feel all that would happen as she took that first step. One step forward the heel of her stiletto crashing into the ground the thump on the carpet of her office may have deafened the pet inside. If it weren't for the pain, his desire roaring as her bare heel came pressing down on him his body reacting to the pain he screamed into the flesh between her toes. A smile graced her lips as she felt the power of the pain adding to her desire and a soft coo escaped her lips.

Her foot rolled forward as the inches long stiletto tipped towards the floor the flat of the shoe pressing down onto this body the popping of his chest began, each rib breaking slowly, adding to the massaging portion of the insole each micro movement that she would make she could feel the vibration of his voice echoing in her shoe. She had developed a queer way of walking now as she felt him within. Each time she would step forward breaking his tiny body her toes would scrunch together, he would lose his organs through his mouth and then she would squeeze her toes together to feel his head pop, and his grey matter turn to mush between them. Each time she would release the pressure just enough to take the next step his body would quickly reform.

These insoles created perfectly for each woman, her stride would be measured and the spell that kept the men alive, fueled by each womans desire, would reform them with each step. The first step was always the hardest her pet remembered each time, each subsequent step she would enjoy but that first one, the popping of each of his bones, the destruction of his entire being was her favorite he knew, he also knew that was the reason that when she stopped to talk to someone that she would pop her heel into the air behind her and allow him to reform completely before moving on. Sometimes while doing this she would even squeeze his head popping it again when she knew the conversation would take longer than his reform time.

Every person in the office owned a pair of these wonderful insoles, every person working there was a woman, each and every one of them raved of the benefits. As she came to the production area she stood at the top of the stairs at the railing watching as the tiny men were fed down to a woman in the center, reading from a book. As she read a gentle green glow flowed over the tiny man. Each woman took a turn reading the enchantment, but only one knew what it meant, and when Aurora went home, the factory had to close down, the book didn't work, infact when she left each night she took it with her, studying it finding ever better ways to enhance her own insoles.

It seemed to her that she had found something very special that she was going to enjoy placing on this pet in her shoe, her insole one that would allow him to feel what was going on in both shoes, she smiled to herself as the whistle sounded for the end of the work day she smiled and stomped her foot down, the scream from her shoe that was cut off abruptly as his body turned to absolute mush once again made her smile. Aurora turned her foot twisting on the floor and took a step towards the stairs making her way through the factory. Each step pure agony but she could feel the energy building within her, as well as the wetness building between her legs. She smiled at the days caster and took the book from her. The query came as it seemed to always come. “Why Miss Titone, do you have to take the book with you every day.” Aurora smiled at her inquisitive nature and she walked to the door of the factory with her and said “hold the book open to the enchantment’s page.” Doing as bid she took one step outside the door and the words disappeared. As she stepped back inside they reappeared. “As you can see my power keeps the book working, so to say that I am this company is a bit of an understatement.”

The woman stared in awe at the pages and handed the book back to Aurora, her eyes seemed to understand. She walked out the door with her and bid her farewell as she got in her own car, Aurora getting into a red 67 corvette with rag top and smirking at the ride that her pet was about to receive. Turning the key and listening to the purr of the engine she popped the clutch and placed her foot on the brake. Putting the car into reverse she pulled out of her Executive parking spot and began her trip.

At Club Stiletto by footfreek99
Author's Notes:

This chapter includes play with a shrunken man, very much gore

Aurora pressed her foot onto the clutch once again pulverizing the bottom half of her perfect pets body, though she knew he wouldn't feel it just the fact that it was turning to much and bone fragments was more than enough for her, she could feel the heat building between her thighs with each movement of her toes on his now useless legs, and the other portion of him that despite him not being able to feel it was constantly hard for her. Sometimes, she even enjoyed turning his bottom half around so that she could feel the hardness between her toes, though today she was destroying his waist and pelvis beneath her heel.

She flicked the car back into first and placed her foot on the gas, moaning deliciously as she pressed down feeling the body of her pet compress as the car began to rev then letting out the clutch feeling his body pop as the engine roared to life. She was so turned on this evening that she just had to go get out some of her frustration.

Fifteen minutes later she pulled into a parking lot the thump came from the night club dance music pumping throughout, she smiled as she pushed the door open putting her foot out the door and resting it gently on the ground. The dampness of the pavement reminded her that it had been raining all day, she grabbed her umbrella and stood from the car, once again she steeled herself and ever so slowly took her first two steps, her weight demolishing his bottom half first and then ever so carefully she savored his top half turning to pulp this was going to be a wonderful night indeed.

As she walked across the parking lot the bouncer saw her smiling he waved her up, knowing just how important she was to the owner of the nightclub. The doors swung open and men and women watched as The Aurora Titone, Shoe Genius and Fashion Goddess strutted to them. One of the men in particular eyeing her up ogling the way she looked, and she smiled cupping his cheek in her hand and then looked at the bouncer. "This one too, she said to him."

Walking into the club she was assaulted by the noise and flashing lights she turned to see her prey for the evening smiling broadly as he was shown through the door by the bouncer. His eyes sparkling as he looked at her five o'clock shadow, fedora adorning his head, Royal Purple shirt with a Suit Jacket about his shoulders.

A quick smirk passes over Aurora's lips as she thinks of her perfect pet in her shoe turning to pulp her toes beginning to sweat already she twitches her toes around moving his body so that he is facing the floor, his face now staring through the special sole of these shoes. Knowing what is coming her perfect pet screams, trying to get the attention of anyone that is listening, he has played this act before, he has seen this scene that will play out before him and at his size in his predicament being turned to mush beneath her foot time and again, all he could do was pray that whomever she had set her sights on would get out of her web in time.

Turning to the man, pivoting purposefully on the ball of her foot she looked at the man she was going to ‘have’ tonight, and looking around the room she smiled at all her students, those that were learning the trade of her peculiar shoe craft. Leaning in she pulled the hat off his head gave him a peck on the cheek and then pointed to the bar. “I am going to go get us a couple drinks, meet me on the dance floor.”

Making her way to the bar she smiled at the bar tender, a new girl, the look that she got when she ordered two whisky sours, and a shot of Patron was one of amazement, and not because of the drink orders, the woman behind the bar knew her by sight and she nearly fell over herself, ‘yes miss Titone, of course miss Titone.”

Once the drinks were delivered her she walked to a table on the platform above the dance floor there stood a few of her students looking out over all the men and women inside, each woman inside the bar knew some of Aurora’s secrets and each one of them knew the words to shrink men down to a more ‘manageable’ size.

The man she brought in her prey for the evening was undulating on the floor with a few of Aurora’s more knowledgeable pupils. She smiled when she caught him staring at her silk stockings and her foot dangling her pump off the toe. With each pull back to her heel she would giggle, her students would join in with a chuckle as when they hear the pop and near sucking sound as her foot played with her pet they knew what was happening within. As her prey watched her foot for just a bit too long she pivoted her knee and pulled the shoe from her foot.

Sliding the shoe off she could immediately hear the tiny pleas from her pet, begging her not to do what he knew she had planned and then she waved it at him, the heel of the shoe dangling on her fingers wobbling back and forth. A wry smile on her face as the two women on either side of the man grabbed him and his legs began to raise from the floor, the women at her table stood and made their way around all about the club men began to scream in dismay, the bouncer barred the door the woman playing the music turned it off for a moment so that she could listen to the screams and begging for mercy.

Sliding her foot back into her shoe she smiled at her pupils and began to laud them. “I am glad that we could enjoy begin our dance tonight with such a large number of men in the room, please get them all onto the dance floor ladies, I would like to start with a special dance for my guest on the evening.

The sweat dripping off the sole and the toes of her foot nearly drown the poor man in her shoe, he could tell that she was very much looking forward to this as she took her first step, this time not even bothering to savor his pops, and not squeezing his head she made her way around to the steps onto the dance floor the two women who had done the shrinking for her held the man high each of them gently holding one of his arms his clothes laying in a pool at their feet now, she still wearing his fedora.

His body betrayed his arousal at the situation and she bent a bit at her waist to bring her eyes level with her toy for the evening. “Oh dear, what seems to have happened to you, your too small to dance properly with me, but I can still give you a lap dance poor little man.” She smiled to the two women holding him and then giggled with them when they saw a tiny drip come from him. “Aww someone is excited I see,” she poked her tongue out between her beautiful ruby lips and licked him from toes up to his face savoring the taste of his drippings.

Her breasts heaved at the taste as she turned away and pointed to the DJ booth the woman turned on the music and then she turned back to her two advanced pupils pointing to the floor. They knew just what to do and smiled as they each released their hold on the man’s limbs. He squeaked out a scream as he fell towards the floor. The view for the man within Aurora’s shoe was a flash of light a view of the floor then darkness.

The song played on and Aurora started to dance to it running her hands up and down her sexy body in a very provocative manor the man who was now splayed on the floor could do little but stare up at the beauty before him. He was afraid about what could happen down here but at the same time the view, her feet enormous before him, and her body so beautiful even being able to look up to her satin covered crotch surrounded by the silk of her stockings on her long legs, held up by garters. A spot growing between her legs displaying her desire of what was to come; little did he know just what he was going to be used for.

As she danced the man in her sole was praying to whatever gods were listening though he knew for a certainty the only ‘god’ that mattered at this moment was the goddess who held the life of the tiny man on the floor in her hands, or maybe more appropriately under her sole.

The song began to come to a close and her feet started to pick up and drop each time the shoe that the top of her insole was in came closer and closer to its intended target. He was screaming loudly on the points where she had him in the air, though it only lasted from when her foot came to its apex, until it slammed into the ground inches closer to her victim.

She was breathing heavier and the man was lying watching in awe as her foot slammed down one last time as the song drew to a close the speakers going dead once again as her foot came into contact with the ‘lap’ of the man, severing his bottom half from the rest of his body the corner of her sole twisting and turning the man’s legs to pulp. His screaming filled her ears and those that were close enough to hear it.

Finally as she looked down on his form lying there on the floor she smiled his eyes locked onto hers he calmed for a moment and she whispered down to tip of her shoe. “Perfect pet and insole of mine are you ready for the show?” She didn’t wait for any kind of answer she wouldn’t be able to hear him anyway. She lifted her foot and hovered it over the torso and head of the man who when he looked up saw the top face of the man within her shoe. His lips were moving in a pattern that seemed to mouth the words, ‘I’m sorry’ but he couldn’t be sure.

Her foot landed square the view would be of the man below’s head and face, she set the shoe down softly and rolled her foot gently forward. The man below began to scream, the insole could hear the blood curdling music that these women found so powerful and the pain he could only imagine the pain, not that he had to as he would soon be feeling it as well.

The scream was devastating as she started to apply more weight to the toe of her shoe, the man on the floor could feel his insides pressing up his body, his chest collapsed and he spit up blood his screaming cut off prematurely and then the messy gray splotch began to spread, it was enough to send the insole into a state of shock as his owner pressed down full weight breaking his spine just low enough to leave his brain functioning as the weight transitioned from painful to excruciating. He had a similar reaction to the man below only his body didn’t die right away his head between her toes kept him alive long enough to watch as his lungs came out of his lips pressed so small that they were near unrecognizable before she squeezed her toes together and looked at her fellow women. “Let the party begin ladies” she yelled out to those watching the havoc that had only just begun.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2594