Isabell's Revenge Sequel by Vaalser4
Summary:

A sequel of my story "Isabell's Revenge". She takes revenge on Mike a second time.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9746 Read: 76160 Published: December 11 2011 Updated: December 11 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Isabell's Revenge Sequel

By Vaalser4

Author's note: This is the sequel to the story "Isabell's Revenge". If you have not read it yet (it can be found here as well), please do so. This story will make more sense then and, I hope, will be more fun to read too.
Like all my stories, this one contains mega/giga growth, feet, an evil, wicked giantess, some vore, nose secretion, sex and a lot of killing and crushing. Feel free to tell me what you think of it!


Chapter 1

Isabell was sad again. She was lying in bed, but unable to sleep. She thought of the events of the day, trying to get used to them, hoping to find some rest. But she couldn't. Mike, her ex, had bullied her again. And her usual coping strategy, thinking of her trip in a virtual reality, didn't help her as much as it used to.
It had been three months since she had her experience in the "matrixer", a machine that could send stimuli into one's brain to make it appear he or she was in the real world. But, in fact, the person was in a virtual reality. The researcher operating this machine, the brother of Isabell's best friend, a man named Peter, used it on her for experimentation. Unknown to her, he had tricked her into believing she was back in the real world after an initial trip into VR. Isabell was made to believe she drank an experimental growth potion, as a so- called second experiment. She grew into a giantess of dizzying proportions, taking revenge on her ex-boyfriend, an arrogant, bragging fellow-student named Mike. After the experiment had ended for real, she decided to shift her study of medicine from becoming a physician in her hometown to study the science of growth.

Isabell had been teased by Mike a couple of times afterwards, but her memory of the trip in VR made her bear it. She often recalled how she destroyed everything he held dear, from his Harley Davidson and Vienna to the Egyptian Pyramids. But she knew,Mike himself didn't know anything about that. His motorcycle, the city of Vienna, Egypt, yes, everything still existed, of course. And thus he continued to bully her, when they met. And since they both studied medicine at the same university, they met quite often.
As time passed, the effect of the matrixer wore off, and soon Isabell felt sad, annoyed and embarrassed again when Mike make snide comments. Although he hadn't hit her like he did once, his pestering hurt her. Again. His bullying didn't become less when he had a new girlfriend, a girl called Tess. Still he made insulting comments about her home town, origins, big nose and other things whenever he saw her. Isabell tried to take revenge by trying to talk Tess into splitting up the relationship, but all she got was a haughty laugh. She tried to explain what a bastard he was, but Tess didn't listen. She was as arrogant as Mike was.
And now Isabell was sad once again, thinking of Mike's latest offense. He had used a carrot as a fake nose when he saw her, waving the vegetable at her, accompanied by laughs from Tess and a couple of his friends. Isabell tried to comfort herself with memories from the VR world, but it didn't work. The effects had worn off. She was thinking what to do, turning over and over in her bed.
 
If only she could get revenge!
 
But how?

Tess wouldn't split up with him, that much was clear. And another trip in the matrixer wouldn't solve anything either. Mike didn't know anything about the machine, probably not even that it existed....
Isabell shot up. "That's it!", she thought. "That is what I am looking for!"
Lying down again, she worked out a plan in her head. If it worked, Mike would never bother her again. And if it failed...no, it couldn't fail. Not at all.
Grinning, she rubbed her hands.
"I'll get you, Mikey. Just you wait! I'll get you!", she thought. Grinning, and at last satisfied, she fell asleep.

Three weeks later, Isabell was ready. Mike had bothered her a couple of times more, but she had only smirked to herself. "If you only knew...", she thought. The thought what she was about to do made her able to cope with his insults. He would get what he deserved! Her plan was about to begin.

Later that day, Mike was at home when his doorbell rang. When he opened, a man greeted him.

"You Mike Krampus?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I come to warn you. Your ex, Isabell, is sick of your teasing. She has studied the growth of human tissues the past few weeks intensely, and now developed a potion to make humans cells divide at a quick pace, thus making the person grow. After she drank it, she began to grow into a huge giant. She is going to take revenge on you. Be warned, she is on her way! You are doomed!"

"What? Are you feeling OK?" Mike said, puzzled and annoyed.

"Leave this city and never come back. You'll die!", the man said.

"Leave yourself!", Mike said, angry now. "And start right now! Be gone!" He wanted to push the guy, who was obviously nuts, away, when the man pulled something from his pocket. Mike felt a sharp sting in his chest, then collapsed on the floor. Unconscious. 

Mike opened his eyes. He was still at home, lying in his bed.

"What happened?", he thought woozily. Slowly, he rose up. Next to him he saw his girlfriend, Tess.

"A guy at your door used a taser on you," she said. "Just when I came around the corner, I saw it. You collapsed. I thought it was a burglar...I screamed for someone to call the police. Then the guy ran off. I probably scared him..."

"No, not a burglar," Mike said. "He was probably mad. He claimed he was sent by Isabell. He said something about a research done by her...she had mixed a potion to make her grow or something." Mike got up. He was still a bit shaky.

"And he came to warn you?", Tess asked.

"Well, sort of. It sounded more like a threat. That Isabell had grown into a giant he said. The fool! I told him to get lost and wanted to shove him away, when he used that taser."

"Isabell has mixed some weird stuff? To make her grow?"

"Well, she probably has mixed it before she came here to study and rubbed her nose with it...hahaha!" Mike laughed. But his laughter was smothered by a sudden sound.
It was a loud creaking. Almost the same instant, plaster started to rain down the ceiling. Then the roof of his house was lifted up, like a lid from a barrel.
By a gigantic Isabell.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

Mike and Tess looked up in awe, open-mouthed and frozen. There stood Isabell, easily 150 feet tall. Her enormous naked body made Mike's large house look like a child's toy. The roof of his house didn't even reach her knees! Or at least were the roof had been before Isabell tore it off.
She put her hands on her hips, while looking down at the couple with her now huge brown eyes. The wind played gently with her long, black hair, hanging loose from her head, reaching her butt with ease. A smile appeared on her face.

"Well, well. Mike and Tess. Just the people I'm looking for.", she said.

Without hesitation, she bent over and grabbed Mike and Tess, one in each hand. They were about the size of her pinky finger. Isabell brought them both to her face.
"Not so tough now, are you, Mikey? How do you like me now? Your gigantic ex-girlfriend. The potion worked. My cells divided like mad and look at me now! You're a dwarf! No, less than a dwarf. You're no bigger than a small rat to me. Not an incorrect comparison, ha ha!"

Tess started to scream suddenly. She was afraid, and a bit dizzy from being lifted up to a height of nearly 150 feet. Isabell looked at her, an angry expression on her face.

"Shut up, bitch!", she said.

Tess continued to scream.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!", Isabell boomed. But Tess didn't.

Annoyed, Isabell opened her mouth, tossed Tess into it, and chewed. She ate her, clothes, shoes, hair and all. Her screaming ended abruptly as soon as she closed her mouth.

Mike was frozen. He saw his girlfriend disappear in Isabell's mouth, and heard the sickening noise of her bones breaking as Isabell chewed her. Before she swallowed, Isabell opened her mouth, showing Mike its horrible contents. He saw the remains of Tess, a bloody pulp of flesh, torn clothes and traces of bone. Blood dripped from Isabell's teeth, a ripped shoe fell out of her mouth, down to earth.
White as a sheet, Mike turned his head away. He felt sick.
Isabell swallowed the remains of Tess down, then grinned.

"You've got taste considering girls, Mikey. That little bitch was delicious. And her bones so crunchy. Yum, yum."

Mike had trouble not to throw up. This girl was out of her mind.

"And now your house, my dear. It isn't that big. You always said you had such a big house, but look at it now! It barely reaches my knees."

Indeed, his house looked ridiculously small next to Isabell 150 foot body. It was dwarfed, mocked, stripped of all its glory. It was puny and pathetic, while Isabell looked so powerful. She lifted one of her feet, easily 20 feet long and 12 feet wide.

"Look what I do with the little dollhouse you always bragged about!", she said playfully.

Isabell stepped on the roof of Mike's house, which was still lying next to it. The roof collapsed with a thunderous smash under her enormous weight, dust clouds emerging from it.
Then she proceeded with the house itself. Using both feet, Isabell stomped on Mike's home. Walls crunched as soon as she touched them, furniture was turned into unrecognizable debris. Isabell's merciless feet destroyed everything Mike had, no matter how valuable it was. And she seemed invulnerable, since neither glass from shattered windows, nor sharp metal from household machines seemed to hurt her soles. No blood was drawn as she continued to crush and flatten Mike's home in a way no demolisher ever could.
Within a minute, the deed was done. Everything was destroyed, save the few things Mike had in his garage, next to the now ruined house.

"Do you know how much I weigh?", Isabell asked, savoring the ruined house with a satisfied smile. "Let's see...I was 5'9, and now I am 150 feet. That is...26 times as much. And I weighted 125 lbs, that means 26 times 26 times 26 and multiply that with 125 lbs. Length, width, depth, power of 3, right?" Isabell grinned and did some arithmetic by head.

"That is 17,576 times my former weight. I now weigh about 2,2 million lbs! That is roughly 880 tons!", she exclaimed. "Wow! 880 tons! Isn't that impressive, Mikey? My 880-ton ex-girlfriend! And look what she can do!"

Isabell sat down on the remains of Mike's house. Her huge ass flattened the debris even further.

"And  they say that strength decreases when size increases, proportionally. An ant is, relatively, much stronger than a horse...RUBBISH! I am the strongest being! Look what I can do, Mikey!" she said.

Isabell put Mike between her big and second toe, holding him tightly. He struggled, but even the strength of his ex-girlfriend's toes was too much for him. Isabell watched him with great amusement trying to get away. How powerful she was! Mike, this 6-feet-plus bully, was now no more that a small doll to her, which she could hold in check with nothing but her toes.

"Rubbish indeed. Even my sweet little toes are able to hold a full-grown guy. What ant could do that? I squash them by the thousands, these "strong" animals....Hell, I could even squash horses! Ha, ha!"

Isabell, to humiliate Mike further, swung her foot from left to right and back, and poor Mike was swinging with it, unable as he was to break free from their strong hold. She toyed a little more with him before she turned to the garage. She poked a hole in its roof by pushing her index finger forcefully into it, then tore the roof from the cigar case-sized building and tossed it away.

"Oooh! Look what I found!", she said with mock surprise. She took Mike's Harley Davidson, of which he was very proud, out of the garage and examined it. The motorcycle was little more than a toy to her, on her scale it looked like it was 5 inches long. Isabell shifted her foot somewhat, so Mike could see what she was doing.

"I remember that one! Your Harley! I thought it was larger, haha!", she said, while twisting it around in her huge hands. Mike felt his stomach drop, seeing his gigantic ex play with his heavy motorcycle.

"Is that what you always bragged about, Mikey? This little piece of junk?" she asked with a mocking voice.

CLANK! The sound of snapping metal made Mike feel as if a bucket full of ice water had been emptied in his stomach.
 
"Oops!" Isabell said with irony as she tore the steer from the Harley. "Gee, it's not even stable. Maybe you bought crap? And what about this then?" Isabell pulled at a wheel, which was torn from the Harley without effort as well. "A piece of junk indeed! A little girl like me playing with it already makes it fall apart. Rubbish as well, right?"

Grinning at him, Isabell held the Harley up in her huge hand and crunched it, like an empty soda can, into a ball of mangled steel. Gasoline dripped from the motorcycle, oil was shimmering on Isabell's hand, who rubbed it clean on the grass of Mike's garden after she had thrown the metallic wad that had been his motorcycle away.

Mike was shocked. First his house, now his Harley. And he could do nothing about it, trapped as he was between the huge slabs of meat that were Isabell's toes.

"Now, what will you do, Mikey? You have nothing anymore. No home, no Harley, no girlfriend. But wait, I know what you can do. You can take care of my feet. See how my lovely feet like you? They won't let you go, ha ha ha!"

Isabell grabbed Mike, trapping his arms against his body with her fingers. Then she started to rub him, face down, over the skin between her toes.

"Ah! Aah! Aahh!! That feels good!", she said, like someone who finally scratches an annoying itch. "Yes! You are a good at this, spoiling my little feeties!"

Mike's face was smeared with cloying, foul-smelling, greasy lint, as Isabell continued to rub him vigorously between her toes. Mike's head was scratched by the sharp edges of her toenails, but Isabell didn't care. He only existed to serve her.

She rubbed him between every space between her toes. First her right foot, then her left. Mike tried to break free, but her fingers were too strong. He noticed she pinched harder when he struggled, and knew she could squeeze him to death between them. So he had no other choice than to be rubbed between Isabell toes, sniffing the cheesy smell that made his stomach churn.

Having cleaned the eight spaces between her toes, she dipped Mike in a small pond in his neighbors' front garden, washing his face clean. Mike was coughing water when she raised him to her face, her now truly large nose poking in a threatening way at him.

"You like Egypt, right? I can tell you something about Egypt I bet you didn't know," Isabell said. "A pharaoh was so rich, he even had a personal nose-picker. Imagine, a servant who picks your nose..."

Mike realized what was about to happen as Isabell smiled broadly at him.

"No! No, please, no! I..."

But it was too late. His head had already disappeared in one of Isabell's gigantic nose holes.

"Oh, I forgot! You can't use your hands. Only your head fits in my nose. No matter. Use your mouth. Eat! The slime in my nose has dried out. Eat it all!"

It was quite a sight, Isabell, 150 feet, sitting on a ruined house in her naked glory, with a small man dangling out of her nose.

"Come on! Can't you do that? What a little shit!" Isabell said. Mike, on the other hand, was getting nauseous with disgust, as well as trying to breathe. The contents of Isabell's nose weren’t dry, but slimy, thick and above all, cloying. He felt his lunch coming up, just when Isabell pulled him out.

PRRRTT!! Isabell forcefully exhaled through her nose, while using her index finger to keep one nose hole closed, emptying the content of the other, the one in which Mike's head had been. Half a bucket full of nose secretion was sent downwards, splattering on the street were it slowly ran between the spaces of the street tiles. Mike's head, slimy and moist, was washed again in the pond by her.

"Aaah, my nose was slimy inside. If I only knew...I would have ordered you to drink it, heh heh. But OK, I'll give you something really slimy now. Here!"

With a mighty shove, Isabell spread her legs. They were so big, they removed three street lanterns and a parked car without effort. Isabell's cunt was now visible in all its glory. Pink, wet, its lips swollen.

"Dildo Mike, do you job!", she said. Mike, open-mouthed, saw the hugest cunt coming at him when Isabell brought him, head first, towards it. A moment later he disappeared in it. Darkness and a fishy smell surrounded him as Isabell inserted him in her enormous pussy. Her clit, half as big as head, bumped into him. As Isabell got hornier, her clit swell, pushing Mike's head forcefully against one of her love tunnel's inner sides. He was trapped now, and realized too late that his struggling only made her hornier.

Isabell felt fantastic. The little man in her pussy did his job well. She felt an orgasm building up.
Mike felt the temperature in Isabell's pussy rise, her clit was like a huge wrecking ball pounding at him now, pulsating and slimy. The swollen walls of her love tunnel pressed Mike nearly to death, when he felt Isabell move. A gush of nectar surrounded him, a force of moving flesh pushed him away, out of her cunt, like a tidal wave.

"AAAAAaaaahhhhh!", Isabell cried, twitching in bliss. She came violently, her cunt vomited slime and pussy juice over the pavement, taking Mike with it. He flew four feet through the air, completely covered with slime. Coughing and grasping for air, he cleaned his face with his hands. He looked like he had taken a swim in transparent oil.

He still had his wits, however. Seeing Isabell with her eyes closed moaning in blissful aftermath, he decided to make a run for it. When we was vomited out of his ex's cunt, Isabell hadn't grabbed him. Now he lay there, free.
Mike got up as quick as he could and made a run for it. He ran, without looking back, towards Vienna's city center. He might hide from her there, swallowed up in the masses. Perhaps, he thought, the police or military would take care of her. He rounded the corner of the street, running like hell.

"Mike? Mike! Where are you, you little bastard?"

Isabell's voice made him leap up in fear. She had noticed sooner than he hoped that he was gone. Indeed, Isabell had opened her eyes and noticed Mike was gone. Although she couldn't see him anymore, he left a track. The slime from her pussy betrayed where he had gone, like he was a snail. Smiling, Isabell stood up and scanned the area. She could look over the houses and trees with ease, huge as she was. Following the silvery trail, she saw Mike, two streets away, still running.

"Just like last time, but now towards the city's center, and without a Harley," Isabell thought and started to follow him.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Isabell took the straight path towards her little lover. She cared not about the houses she smashed, the trees, cars and bikes she destroyed, nor about the people that she stepped on like cockroaches. Her toes bulldozed a villa as she swung her foot forward, before her heel demolished it completely. The family who lived inside the villa had just fled outside as they saw the giantess approach. They didn't come far. Running like hell, they just were one-step ahead of Isabell. One of her steps. And now the giantess took another stride, planting her merciless foot on the four-person-family, killing them all at once. All that remained were four red splotches on the street, mixed with what looked like mincemeat and torn clothes.

Mike didn't see it. He ran towards a small grove of trees, hoping to hide from Isabell there. He wasn't sure if she had seen him, but feeling the earth tremble as she walked made him realize she was close. He never knew he was betrayed by the slimy track her love juices made.

Panting, he halted in the grove. It consisted of huge oaks, each one at least 200 years old. It was dark inside, as their proud crowns blocked the sunlight.

"Move. Move along..." Mike thought. But Isabell didn't. 

CRASH! A tree was pulled from the ground. Another followed, after Mike saw huge fingers wrapping themselves around its trunk. Isabell was tearing the age-old, huge oaks from the ground like picking flowers.

"Where are you, Mikey? Hiding from little Isa? Did you think these little weeds you call trees could protect you? Your little brain is no match for mine, huge as it is. Don't you understand I'm super-intelligent as well now? To me, you are nothing but a dumb fool."

That wasn't true, since Isabell's intelligence hadn't increased. But Mike didn't need to know that. Her words had the desired effect. After having torn out a dozen oaks in less that half a minute, Mike stood in the now cleared area, rooted-up dirt all around him. He felt fleeing was futile, Isabell could get him anywhere.

"I see you, little Mike!", she said, looking at him with glee. Her huge brown eyes twinkled mischievously.

"I won! And to the victor go all the spoils...let's see, what could I claim? You don't have no house anymore...no furniture...even no Harley. Aaah, I know! I claim (dramatic pause) VIENNA! I'm gonna wreck that city you are so proud of 'till the last building! And you can watch."

Mike saw a huge hand coming down. It was an enormous wall of pink flesh, spread out like an enormous billboard. Huge fingers, trunks themselves, closed around his insignificant body. Isabell lifted him up to her face. Her huge nose pointed cheeky at him again, it was a long as his entire body.

"You and I are going for a walk," Isabell said, her hot breath washing over Mike. "It's demolition time!"

Isabell walked towards Vienna's city center, arms swinging at her side. Mike was dangling in her huge hand, feeling light-headed from the swaying and because he was hovering about 60 feet above the ground. His head poked out of her fist, so he could see where his ex was going.

Make that stepping on.

Much to his horror, Isabell cared nothing about the traffic and people at her feet. She didn't evade or walk past parked cars, nor did she seem to mind squashing pedestrians. Her gigantic feet crushed cars like thin empty soda cans, people were turned into blobs of greasy red under her feet. Bloody footprints marked her trace when she had killed another person, as if she had walked into a puddle of water. Mike saw some people being cut in half, screaming and whining with pain, while Isabell simply continued her walk. He hadn't looked back when he was fleeing from her, so he hadn't seen her killing and destroying anything yet. But now he was, and he felt terrible. What had gotten into her? She acted like a gruesome monster, deaf to the cries of terror by her fellow human beings being killed or their loved ones who stayed behind.

"Stop! Stop it! Are you mad? Don't you see what you are doing? Are you crazy?" Mike screamed at the top of his lungs, but Isabell didn't listen.

CRUNCH! A parked car disappeared under her foot, leaving nothing but a flat plate of metal in a shallow footprint as her weight was even too much for the asphalt to resist.
SQUASH! Like an overripe grape, a man was turned into blubber, his leftovers oozing from under Isabell's sole. His wife, screaming, was ignored by Isabell, as she did with many people before.
Mike was getting nauseous. He couldn't turn away his head, since Isabell held him tightly in her hand. Closing his eyes didn't help much either, he still heard the crunches and screams.

Having reached the center of Vienna, Isabell stopped in front of a relatively large shopping center. As she did so, her big toe smashed through one of the show-windows, knocking over the dress dummies inside and scaring the customers. She ignored it, just like the cars honking since her feet blocked a good deal of the street. She put Mike on the roof of the building.

"Now, I don't want you to get away. So I made a little house for you, my dear," she said.

Isabell pulled something from her hair. She had carried it all the time with her, tied to her very long, black hair, but Mike hadn't noticed it. It was a glass cage, six-and-a half-feet high, with a loop on top of it and many little holes in its sides. The lid was equipped with a number of rings. Inside it, Mike could see a thick metal rod lying.

Isabell placed the cage on the roof of the skyscraper and flipped the lid open. She took the rod from it, and, without saying a single word, tossed Mike in it. After having closed the lid, she shove the rod through the rings, thus sealing it. She then twisted the metal, making it impossible for Mike to open the lid. It was quite something to behold, her huge fingers bending a thick metal bar like a paperclip.

"I made this for you Mikey. I don't want you to escape, my love. Don't worry. There are little holes in the cage, so you can breathe...hey, what's that down there?"

Isabell looked down, and saw a little guy kissing her foot. Contrary to many other people in Vienna, he was not afraid of her, but seemed to like, perhaps even worship, her.

"Do you like my feet, little one?" Isabell called down. She bent down and picked the little man up, gently. She placed him next to Mike's cage, who tried to break free but couldn't.

"You...you are fantastic!", the little guy said, in a voice that sounded as if his dreams had come true. "You are wonderful! A goddess! I love you!"

Isabell smiled. She was clearly flattered and amused.

"Hear that Mikey? THAT is what a girl should be treated like! Not insulted and abused!"

She bent over a little and gave her little worshipper a kiss, who eagerly took it. Then, he undressed until he was naked. His stiff dick was throbbing with arousal. Isabell, without saying a word, grabbed him and rubbed him against her cheek, like a small, furry animal. The guy caressed her cheek, and came almost immediately. A small fountain of semen splashed over Isabell's cheek.

"Now, that's a compliment! See that Mikey? At least some guys have taste...".

Mike watched the scene with disgust. Howe could someone like, even love such a monster? But he was to find out that was the wrong way of thinking.

Isabell put her lover back on the roof. "You stay here. I don't want to hurt you, since you are so kind. I'll leave this building intact." She winked at him.

"You like growing girls, dear?" she asked the little guy.

"O yes! Yes, my goddess, grow! Grow please!" he said, like a child wanting a present. 

"Are you mad?" Mike screamed at him, pounding the thick glass of his cage. It was so thick, it couldn't be broken, no matter how hard he tried. "That is a monster! She kills people without remorse. She..."

"Shut up, fool!" Isabell said. "You still don't get it, do you? I am now in charge! You have mishandled me, abused me, insulted me! It's payback time! And now, watch...me...grow...".

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

Before Mike's and the little worshippers' eyes, Isabell grew. Her body expanded in all directions. Her head rose up, dozens of feet per seconds. It seemed to inflate like a balloon. Isabell's back broadened, her breasts swelled, her legs rose and gained thickness.

"Aaaaahhh!", Isabell sighted, obviously enjoying the growth. Smiling blissfully, she reached 200 feet, then 300, then 400. And still she grew. The man standing next to Mike on the roof jumped up and down with pleasure. If Mike had watched him instead of Isabell, he had seen him orgasm again, even though he had come only a minute ago. Isabell's gigantic form, raising further and further up in the air, was sexually intoxicating. The little man was deeply in love with her, hooked on her, under her spell.

As Isabell grew, a small army had gathered around her. A thousand soldiers, armed with rifles accompanied by fifty tanks, had cleared the traffic from the street and were now preparing for an attack. They hadn't expected her to grow again, though. In panic, they fired right away at her, rather than demanding her to surrender, as was the initial plan.

But it didn't have the slightest effect on her. Wounds inflicted by the shells and bullets closed immediate, they didn't even draw blood. Isabell's feet shoved parked cars aside, the asphalt on the street cracked further and further under her ever-increasing weight, trees fell slowly on buildings. All because of this woman, who towered 500 feet above the ground, her immense thighs now topping most of Vienna's buildings.
Isabell rubbed her growing body with her arms and hands, as if she was soaping herself under a shower. Moaning with pleasure, she reached 600 feet.

"Oooh yes! This...is...great!" She said, eyes closed. Mike felt his stomach drop as he looked up at his gigantic ex, now 700 feet and counting, afraid that her knees and calves would touch the building his glass prison stood upon and destroy it. But as if she could read his mind, Isabell moved away from the building, her eyes still closed. Her enormous feet trod upon the tanks, crunching them like cockroaches. With small crunching noises they disappeared under her feet, or were pressed deep into the asphalt. The crew of some tanks drove away in panic, squashing people and soldiers, moments before they were squashed themselves by Isabell's naked feet.
The little man on the roof was cheering. People were killed under the fleeing tanks, their fragile bodies mashed to pulp. But the power of these war machines was nothing compared to that of his love, this growing goddess, who crunched these vehicles, able to kill a person by driving over him, like bugs in turn. The tanks were squashed, the strong, thick metal plates flattened like thin foil. The strength of the tanks was mocked and ridiculed, all by a naked foot of a woman. Tanks that were powerful enough to crush trees by driving into them, shove street lanterns out of their way, smash cars and people alike, were now as easily crunched like empty nutshells. The crushers were crushed.

He came again. For the third time. What a turn-on she was!

The army quickly realized that this woman, who seemed oblivious to their presence, was too powerful for them. Too big, too vast to be brought down. Who could kill a 1000 feet titan? Certainly not the small bug-sized tanks, crushed by the dozen under the feet of a, now already, 1200 feet tall woman, who didn't even seem to feel them. Isabell, still moving away from the shopping center, walked in circles, her feet and calves ploughing through buildings and stepping on the army, people, cars, trains and everything else that happened to be in Vienna.
"Hhhmmm", the now 1500 feet tall colossus moaned, as a large office building was reduced to dust and rubble by her toes. It was a terrible sight to behold, a growing woman stomping through Vienna, the army sent to stop her nothing but bloody smears and destroyed metal embedded in huge footprints. People on the street saw little more than enormous feet, large as merchant ships, connected to calves that made the thickest tree trunks look like toothpicks come down on them before they died.

Having reached the dizzying height of 2000 feet, Isabell's growth stopped. Opening her now huge eyes, each as big as a large villa, she inspected her destruction.

"Well, well. Vienna doesn't look so great. It can't even cope with a growing girl. And this miniature city is the cultural center of the world, Mikey? You always claimed it to be, remember?"

Mike looked up in awe at his ex. Her feet were huge, each one covered half a city block. Enormous pillars of meat ascended into heaven, he couldn't think of another description of her legs. The guy next to him had passed out, after having had another orgasm. His forth in five minutes. Now, he was lying in blissful unconsciousness next to Mike's cage, a happy smile on his face.
The people of Vienna standing between Isabell's legs could see her public hair, surrounding the hugest cunt ever, like a mangrove wood around a volcanic crater. The rest of her body looked small from below, high up in the air as it was, but a distant onlooker would have seen a gigantic woman standing in what looked like a collection of matchboxes and cigarette packages in the shape and color of buildings. Even the highest churches and skyscrapers were no bigger than beer bottles compared to Isabell.

"Another arithmetic riddle. How much do I weigh now? I'll give you ten seconds to answer me, or else, Schönbrunn Palace is food for my feet, ha ha ha!", Isabell said.

Mike swallowed dryly. His heart raced, but his brain was frozen. He pictured the beautiful palace, a monument that was one of the major tourist attractions of Vienna, being trampled by this behemoth, and that made his legs shake. He felt his pee running down his pants, but he couldn't think of an answer.

"Too late!", Isabell smirked ten seconds later. "Say goodbye to Schönbrunn!"

Steadfast, Isabell walked towards the former residence of the Austrian-Hungarian emperors, not caring what ended under her feet. Cars, houses and people were again flattened under her gargantuan feet as their owner proceeded towards her goal. Reaching the palace, Isabell rubbed her hands. It looked like a small card box to her, surrounded by the green of the lush gardens. This was going to be fun!

Raising one foot, she let it hover over the palace. How big and powerful she was! Her foot eclipsed a good deal of the building, which looked like a model compared to her. Slowly, she brought her foot down. It covered half of the palace. Isabell let her foot rest on the roof, her enormous toes reaching out over the building, like pink monsters gazing down on the now fleeing tourists from over the brim. Shifting her weight, a huge crack appeared on Schönbrunn's wall, zigzagging from the roof down to the bottom. Countless windows shattered, slabs of plaster broke off and fell down. Then, Isabell's foot slowly dug through Schönbrunn. Floor after floor was demolished as she brought her foot down, killing unfortunate residents and destroying precious works of art from 17th and 18th century Europe.
As her foot reached the ground, Isabell repeated the procedure with her other foot, but quicker. She simply stepped on the remaining half of Schönbrunn and crushed it in three seconds. Then, she wiggled her toes, while smiling in Mike's direction. The palace looked like a crumbled cake, with Isabell's feet and toes playing with its remains. Mike saw it and fainted.

Isabell laughed, a thunderous laugh that shattered glass in a three hundred feet radius and even made a large church spire collapse.

"And here is the answer. I'm now 2000 feet. 2000 of your pathetic little feet of course, not MINE!" She lifted one foot, debris and remains of people and artwork rained down from it's sole on what was left of Schönbrunn.

"That means I am 350 times bigger than I was, and hence 350 times 350 times 350 times heavier! 125 lbs times...let's say 43 million. That comes to an estimated weight of two million tons! Ponder that for a moment! A two million ton woman stomping through your beloved city! Nothing can stop me! Nothing can carry my weight! Everything crumbles under my feet! I am invincible!"

Hands high in the air, Isabell stood triumphant. "I AM A GODDESS!" she cried. "GODDESS ISABELL! THE MOST GIGANTIC CREATURE ON EARTH!!! YESSSS!!!!"

Isabell smiled and sighted blissfully. Mike, however, having recovered from his fainting, felt terrible. The same girl that had been afraid of him four months ago, was now an unstoppable giant, a monster slowly turning his city to debris. He cried, wishing he had been kind to her. But it was too late now, and Isabell wasn't finished yet. He found that out as he saw her next move.

Isabell had spotted the soccer stadium of Vienna. It was a large building, and, as she found out, a match was going on. The 25.000 seats were all occupied.
The match was halted immediately as Isabell's titanic frame loomed over the stadium. The enormous building, 600 feet wide, was dwarfed by her 2000 feet body. People screamed in panic as the pretty black-haired girl grinned wickedly while looking down at them.

"Look, Mikey! See what I found.... Little grapes! Let's make wine from them, shall we? You know how they used to make wine in past days, hmm? If not, I'll show you!"

To Mike's horror, Isabell swung one leg over the stadiums' wall, placing her huge naked foot firmly on the grass field, killing the professional teams of two countries in one step. Then, the other followed, bringing down a good chunk of the F-side, killing hundreds of soccer fans. Then, she started to stomp down, treading on the thousands of people trapped in the stadium, like she was mashing grapes in a wine press.
"Ah! Ah! Ah!", Isabell moaned, while treading people with her stamping feet, moving as if she was climbing stairs. "That's how they used to make wine! What a delicious, pleasant feeling! My little feet feel sooo soft, warm and moist. Aaaaahhh!" Isabell made a face as if she was getting a nice massage.
Blood started to pour out of the stadium's entrances. The screams of the people became less and less, as they all were turned into mush under Isabell's gigantic feet and tremendous weight. Her stomping feet were wine presses of a kind the world had never seen, they stomped and stomped again, turning the grass into dead goo, seats and tribunes into debris, people into bloody grease. Her soles were red, raining blood from her little victims every time she lifted one of those merciless feet.
Mike felt horrible. His skin was cold and clammy, not from Isabell's already dried out love juice, but from his own cold sweat. He was trembling all over. This was a nightmare!
He saw Isabell approach him, after she finished off 25,000 people in a few minutes. As she stood before the shopping mall, her calves where now at the same height her head was half an hour ago. She bent over.

"That was nice. And now, it's time for some real carnage. This was just the beginning!", she smirked.

Isabell, in her naked 2000 feet glory, pulled a hair from her head. Her long, raven-black hair still dangled loosely from her head as ever. Every hair was now 1450 feet long and as thick as a rope. With great dexterity, more than one would expect from a 2000 feet tall woman, she tied the hair on the loop on the top of Mike's glass prison. Lifting it up, Mike dangled to and fro like a pendulum. He got dizzy swinging around, about 1500 feet above the ground. Isabell saw it and laughed.

"Afraid of heights, Mikey? You haven't seen nothing yet. Oh no!"

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

Then, the unbelievable happened. Holding the hair with the glass case in front of her, Isabell grew anew. But now, she shot up even quicker, she gained hundreds of feet per second. Mike saw the ground get away from him first. He thought for an instant Isabell lifted him up, but turning to her, he saw her grow. And grow.
Laughing a thunderous laugh that rattled the few remaining buildings of Vienna, Isabell reached the one-mile mark in an instant. Still growing, her feet shoved entire city blocks aside like little pebbles. She took care she didn't destroy the shopping mall, since she didn't want to hurt her still unconscious lover, as she told Mike. People who were kind to her were rewarded, she added.
Isabell reached two miles, then three. Her enormous expanding feet bulldozed everything, her thick skin crumbling concrete and bricks. To the few survivors, it looked as if a gigantic white/pink wall of flesh came rolling towards them, even the smallest wrinkles in her skin were huge cracks. The earth, not able to carry the ever-increasing weight of the now 4 mile girl sank deeper and deeper under her soles, while her toes, bigger than the biggest building and far more massive, rammed and obliterated everything that was unlucky enough to be in their way.

BUMP! They hit a small mountain outside Vienna. The now 5 mile woman had outgrown most of Austria's capital now, standing on dozens of city blocks all at once. And still she grew, only looking at the microscopic glass case that contained Mike. Her toes slid up against the mountain's edge, wriggled a little, then pressed down, as if she was playing with the mountain with her toes. Numerous mountain villages were scraped off it's surface and crumbled this way, entire forests torn down. All because five enormous toes subconsciously toying.
But soon Isabell, now ten miles, was even too large for that. Growing and growing, a distant onlooker would have witnessed the mountain becoming nothing more than a small heap of dirt, her toes growing over it, relatively slow but steady.
When Isabell stopped her growth, she was 15 miles tall.
The mountain had found it's place between the space of her big and second toe. Vienna ended under her two feet, the once-proud capital of one of Europe most influential empires was now less than a ruin. It was compressed debris, metal vaporized under her weight, organic material pressed to diamond. All because of a girl standing on it. Only the shopping mall, no more than a crumb to her now, was still standing between her feet.

"Aaahh! I am now 15 miles! I guess that will be enough for a trip to Egypt, don't you agree, Mikey? I always wanted to go there, since you said it was such a nice country. I'm sure I can entertain myself there, contrary what you always said."

Isabell grinned. "Oh, and I weigh about 180 billion tons now," she remarked matter-of-factly. "Do you think I need a diet? Ha ha!"

180 billion tons! Mike's view narrowed and blackened. This was unbelievable! A moving mountain of flesh and bone, once his girlfriend, now a giant of epic proportions. And even worse, one with a total lack of moral. Was this his little Isabell? He couldn't believe it.

"If only I could straighten out what I have done to her...", he thought with grief as she started to move away from Vienna, pressing Alpine mountains in the ground like stones in a muddy meadow.
   
Mike, dangling in the glass case held by one of Isabell's hairs, witnessed a scene he even couldn't made up himself in his darkest nightmares. Isabell held the hair, miles long (it somehow had grown with her as well), in front of her as she moved towards Egypt. It reached below the clouds, so Mike was unable to see his ex's entire body. He could only see her feet. Enormous, humongous bare feet, crushing entire cities in one step!

Mike saw patches of grey, with thin lines that were streets in them, disappear under her soles, her toes crunching dozens of houses as they hit the ground. Two huge feet, the cloud layer playing around her calves, walking, stomping, destroying everything they trod upon. Hills were flattened like small heaps of sand on the beach, whole forests destroyed like moss patches. Villages were nothing even in comparison to Isabell's big toe, its white yellowish callus thicker than the thickest wall.
People in the doomed places saw Isabell's head rising above the horizon first. Then her torso followed, followed by her legs. It all happened very quick, since her strides covered many miles each. Earthquakes, increasing in magnitude, followed. Within a few steps, the female giant was upon them. The last thing the inhabitants of Austrian and Croatian places saw was a huge shadow, in the shape of a bare foot, filling the heavens and coming down at them, just before it covered them among thousands of others. They died so quickly, no pain was felt.
Mike, tears welling up in his eyes, had to watch how Austria's and Croatia's cities were destroyed, the work of centuries obliterated within seconds. For no reason but to bring the owner of those huge feet towards Egypt.
He felt light-headed as Isabell reached Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. It's huge cathedral was seemed so tiny now, it's spire didn't even reach Isabell's big toenail. Did people in the middle Ages work and toil decades for that? To build something that looked almost ridiculous compared to this gigantic woman, whose big toe alone was much vaster than it?
Mike saw Isabell take another step, the cathedral smashed as her toe bumped into it as her foot swung forward. She didn't even feel it, mankind's achievements were nothing to her but small brittle crumbs under her soles.
Isabell deliberately took a route to Egypt over crowded land areas. She wanted to show Mike how evil she was, how cruel and, of course, how mighty. She didn't pick up her feet up purpose as well, she let them sweep over the ground. Small, tickling feelings were accompanied with every step she took. Isabell guessed what it was she was destroying now. Something crunched under her feet, to Isabell it felt like aluminum foil. What was it? A large city? A forest? A harbor? It crunched at least nicely under her feet.
Mike saw the large industrial complex, that was what it was, disappear under her sole as she stepped on countless factories, store houses, an entire railway station and several office buildings. It was covered in shadow, just a split second before her foot was brought down on it.
Mike watched as she shifted her weight on her foot, now covering the complex entirely, without doubt destroying life under the enormous pressure of the billions of tons of mass. Nothing, not even the smallest bacteria, would survive the weight of this 20 mile female's body. Then, she lifted her foot, revealing a large footprint, easily a hundred feet deep, in which melted metal and unrecognizable debris lay embedded. This woman disrupted not only day-to day life, but entire economies as well! She was a weapon of mass destruction.

Isabell entered the sea, the water barely reaching her calves. Mike saw the two humungous feet that destroyed cities wade though the Mediterranean as if it was a shallow puddle. No barrier of nature could stop this behemoth, that was obvious now. She didn't simply step over mountain ranges, no, she stepped ON them, pressing the huge piles of solid stone into the ground. No canyon was too wide and deep for her, no ocean could drown her. And now, this colossus entered Egypt, squashing Alexandria in one step as she came ashore and heading towards Cairo. Mike trembled as Isabell trampled Egypt's capital, destroying the Pyramids with nothing but her big toe, just like that, in a split second.

"Is that the wonder of the world you bragged about, Mikey,"  Isabell said, pointing her big toe towards the glass cage. "Is that what the ancient Egyptians needed decades and thousands of workers for to build? A small grain of sand, now dust on the tip of my big toe? Destroyed by me like nothing? Come on! You are either very dumb, or you are a liar! That is not a big cultural achievement, is it? Ha ha ha!"

Isabell had fun. She deliberately didn't toy with the Pyramids as she did when she was in the matrixer, no, she wanted to destroy the Wonders as quickly as possible, to show Mike the insignificance of everything he knew and loved, to demonstrate her disdain for the buildings and cities. Not worth to waste a lot of time on, that was her message to Mike, who understood it all to well. He had been crying in the cage, shaking all over, his head swimming. His beloved Pyramids, now dust on his ex-girlfriends big toe! What had he done to deserve this? What had the world done to deserve this? A huge, 20 mile demon destroying everything mankind had build. He saw through his wet eyes Isabell's feet stamping on the Giza plateau, destroying the smaller Pyramids, the Sphinx and whatever was left of Cairo.

"Not so cheeky now, are you?", he heard Isabell's voice boom. "But that isn't all. I am a goddess. A true, vengeful goddess. And it is time to give you a true demonstration of my might. But, you need a better view. Hold on, Mikey!"

Mike suddenly felt an enormous pressure on his eardrums as the glass cage was swung around at an enormous speed. Isabell, he realized, was swinging the cage, still attached to one of her hairs, like a sling, round and round. Then, she let loose. The glass prison, Mike pressed against one wall because of the G-forces, flew up into the sky. He saw Earth getting smaller and smaller, daylight faded away, making place for darkness and stars.

When Mike reached outer space, he dropped back from the wall. He put his fingers through some of the holes in the glass walls to hold himself in place, because he now threatened to float due to the absence of gravity. This was horrible! What had gotten into Isabell? He had known her as a nice, shy girl from a small hamlet, pretty and naive, but boy, was he mistaken! That woman was a devil. A demon. A merciless, psychopathic killer, able to destroy thousands into a split second without remorse.

"If only I had been nicer," he thought again and again, regretting ever making her his. Looking down at Earth, which he was orbiting now, his heart skipped a beat again. His torture wasn't finished yet.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

Isabell had grown again.

A lot.

A whole lot.

From outer space, he could see her body, naked and glorious as ever standing on the African continent.

8000 miles tall!

Waving at him with a raised eyebrow and a mocking smile, she stepped into the Atlantic. Mike could clearly see the tidal waves her entering of the ocean caused, as well as a huge footprint, brown in color were once a rich, dark green African jungle had been.

"How do you like me now, Mikey?", she thundered for the entire planet to hear. "And you thought I was big when I was 150 feet. Hah! 150 feet! 880 tons! My pinky toenail clippings are bigger and heavier than that now! My current weight can't be calculated without using many, many zeros! But there are more important things to do. Watch!"

Mike saw an apocalyptic pandemonium below. Isabell moved like a juggernaut in the oceans around the globe, her footfalls causing waves that covered entire countries. She halted before South Africa.

Looking up again, she smiled at Mike, a smile many miles broad. Then, Isabell bent over, digging her hand under the southern tip of the African continent. With a shove never witnessed on Earth, she lifted the entire continent up. Water from both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean crashed into the huge gaping hole were Africa had been, while Isabell lifted it further and further. It was as if she was opening a big lid, or a wooden trapdoor. Taking a deep breath that without doubt robbed millions of oxygen, she gave Africa a final, mighty shove.
The continent flipped over, and landed on Europe and Asia with a thunderous crash. Dust clouds miles high poured from everywhere, and Mike was sure he saw the entire globe shudder. He was speechless. That woman was totally mad!

Having destroyed Africa, Europe and a good deal of Asia, Isabell waded towards South America. Digging her hands under Argentina, she repeated the hellish procedure. Now South America crashed upon North America. Mike, head swimming, saw the shock waves rippling through the oceans. What was this for a creature? Was this his Isabell? The girl he had sex with four months ago? This...this...devil? No, this couldn't be! It simply couldn't!
Mike saw Isabell tear Australia out of the ocean now, holding it over her head like a trophie. From his height, he could see the cities and villages when she did so, doomed to be destroyed in a few moments. And he was right, for Isabell threw Australia forcefully on Japan and Eastern Asia, burying a good deal of China. Then she turned towards Mike again.

"And now, the finale!", her voice thundered. "Now I'll give you the meaning of "huge", Mikey. Ha ha haaaarrr!" Isabell took another deep breath and blew, while starting to grow again. Mike felt his glass prison twist in the gale her breath caused, a gale of warm wind. He and the cage were nothing but a grain of dust in a hurricane. An enormous crash that shattered the glass prison and made him loose consciousness ended it.

After a while, Mike opened his eyes.
He sat up, trying to learn where he was. When he realized it, he was puzzled.
It was obvious.
But it couldn't be.
It was not possible.
He was on the moon.
He saw the dark sky, dotted with many lights that were stars. He saw the yellowish surroundings, craters and dust. He stood up, brushed himself off, and tried to comprehend again what had happened. He had seen Vienna destroyed, Egypt, then other countries and continents. Isabell had started to grow again before he blacked out, but where was she now? The answer came when he turned around.

He saw Isabell's face.

Covering the entire horizon!

She looked down at him, smiling devilishly. Mike, eyes wide open, fell backwards. Her face couldn't be measured, such was its vastness. Calling it gigantic wouldn't do it justice. Human language simply wasn't fit to describe a being this big. Mike was overwhelmed. Isabell was 1,5 million miles tall!
He saw Earth, no more than a ping-pong ball compared to Isabell, hovering in front of her. Smiling, Isabell winked at Mike. Then, she slowly opened her mouth, revealing teeth bigger than an entire continent. Her huge tongue, the saliva of which would put the water of all the oceans together to shame, could be seen lying in that black void that was her mouth.
Isabell brought her open mouth closer to Earth. Having surrounded the space around the planet, she closed her mouth again, pinning the Earth between her teeth.
Mike, looking aghast, saw Earth slowly being crushed between his ex-girlfriend vast, powerful teeth. Cracks appeared all over the surface, turning into red lines as the inner magma welled up. Like blood oozing from a wound, Earth's inner red liquid stone began to spill all over the planet, before Isabell crushed it entirely. Nothing remained but chunks as her teeth met each other, chunks the size of asteroids.
Then, she closed her lips around the remains and chewed Earth up. Still looking at Mike with her enormous brown eyes, planets themselves with regards to their size, she swallowed. Mike saw a bump sliding down her throat, a bump that was Earth. Isabell killed all life, all civilization in a few seconds, by merely biting down.
Her meal finished, Mike wasn't sure what would come next. Would she eat the moon as well? Would she eat him? He probably wouldn't be tasted by her, he could drown in her saliva, not able to cross it on her gargantuan tongue by swimming for a year.
But Isabell had something else in mind. She lowered her face somewhat (which means about 2,000 miles) under the moon, and, lifting it up again, used her now truly big nose to bump the moon away. She was playing billiards it seemed, her nose the cue and the moon the ball, even though it was the size of a marble compared to her. Mike was tossed to and fro as her nose bumped the moon repeatedly.
"And now," her voice thundered suddenly, "the promised finale. Bye Mikey!" She rammed her nose hard into the moon, sending it flying away. Mike saw Isabell's face getting smaller and smaller, as the moon was propelled like a bullet. Mike felt a warmth at his back, getting really hot in a few seconds. Turning, he saw the sun, getting larger and larger. Shielding his face, he realized what was about to happen. Isabell had given the moon such a shove, it would fly into the sun, burning it up and taking him with it.
"NOOOO!", he cried, as he got closer to the sun. "NOOO! NOO! AAARRGGHH!" His clothes got on fire, his skin hurt like hell. The entire horizon was nothing but a wall of flames, grilling him more and more intensely. The pain he had to bear was excruciating. For a moment, he wished Isabell would grow even bigger, big enough to blow the sun's flames out like a candle or extinguish it with some spittle. But that didn't happen. Mike burned, his skin became black all over. A moment later, a moment that seemed like an eternity to him, death followed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2580