A weird union in the making by Venial
Summary:

The aspiring leader of an unknown cult is the target of some treacherous plot that changes his condition for undetermined time. 


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6349 Read: 24683 Published: November 07 2011 Updated: November 10 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This story will have a few chapters and will have a sequel eventually (after I'm done with something larger with the sylvans), following with the same characters.  Hopefully it has a little more to offer than my first one.

1. Of a venial sin by Venial

2. Love and treachery by Venial

3. A matter to settle by Venial

4. Escaping by Venial

5. Seeking help by Venial

Of a venial sin by Venial
Author's Notes:

The beginning ! This is mostly establishing setting.  More will come in the next days so stay put =D

In his quality of Seeker of Stars, Ryan was no ordinary member of the Moon Cult.  He was young and gifted with extraordinary charisma drawn from his impeccable aspects, his great beauty and his distinguished manners and rhetoric.  No one would think of anyone else to follow the sacred path of the over father when the time would come. 

He was the favourite in the friendly rivalry reigning in the cult for the succession and everyone seemed to admire him without envy and crave for his presence and advice.  Despite his young age, his wisdom and his acute intellect had already surpassed those of most of his venerable elders amongst the cult, just as the young plants in forests that grow upon the old and faded ones to shine fabulously by the sun. 

He had already partaken in numerous advanced rituals, singing glorious hymns to the moon that made the darkness of the night itself shiver in fear.  He earned the respect of many a Keeper of Secrets with the intensity of his meditations and how the stars would align with the moon as if to testify of his greater powers. 

The best trait of his personality was that disconcerting humility he displayed in every aspect of his duties, never lifting a condescending eyebrow over a lower member and never interfering with the superior ones’ conversations unless invited to. 

 

Ryan looked at his reflection on the delicate ice of the mirror standing in front of him.  His short blond hair had slight glints of brown and matched his languorous blue eyes flawlessly.  Golden earrings followed the cascade of blondish waters to his neck adorned with a pearl necklace.  The only flaw on this beardless face was the nose that was too up ahead of the upper lip as if pointing to the star tattoo on his forehead. 

A tear was running down his cheek as he addressed prayers to the moon about the younger acolytes who would never pass the test to become Moonlight Stalkers and would forever be compelled to accomplish minor and senseless tasks.   So sensible and noble was his heart!  His compassion wanted to carry the world itself on its shoulders.  His musings were suddenly interrupted as the stone door of his humble chamber creaked softly.

-The moon shows you the stars, brother, said the familiar voice.

-And to you so, brother.  My respects, over father.  How may I be of service?

-No duty shall be required of you, son.  Now is the time to converse brother to brother.  The ceremony of tomorrow is an event that draws everyone’s discreet attention.  As you well know the young vestal by the name of Evelyn is about to improve her most humble condition by undertaking the shadow trial. 

-I am indeed aware of such an event.  Blessed be the moon to grace us with another shadow maiden, as her powers have already grown enough to grant her this status.

-Yes, yes of course.  What I came to discuss has little to do with our beloved Evelyn’s skills however.  The matter is of the most...intimate nature.  My vision has come to witness what my eyes couldn’t behold in the darkest moments of the night.  You grew quite found of this young lady, haven’t you?

To those words, Ryan felt his face blush entirely of what probably reminded of the intense red covering flourished tomatoes in the warm summer days.

-I assume you are well aware of the consequences of your actions.  It is strictly forbidden to tarnish a vestal’s honour until she advances to the next level.  You have hidden this impudent feast with great skill, so to speak.  Others would even say cunning.  Nothing the true seeing of an over father couldn’t foresee, though.

The old man addressed him an enigmatic smile, his white eyebrow arching slightly in some amused, ironic look.

-What can you say for your defence?

Ryan humbly bowed his head.

-Nothing, father.  Words are elusive when it comes to speak of my shame.  In my cowardice however I still find the strength to maintain this course of speech: know most sensible father that the egoism was mine and mine alone and that Evelyn merely followed in my tainted footsteps, naive and passionate in love as women tend to be in their early twenties. 

-A sin quickly forgiven, my son.  Your great deeds have elevated you way beyond such trivial matters.

-With your permission, father, I hereby demand to be punished as if I were a neophyte for my mistake was of those perpetuated on that level.

-And so will you be, very soon.  But may we enjoy the ceremony first and allow joyful events to settle our hearts with kindness.

-Wi...wisely said, father.  I...I am most grateful

-May the moon repel the darkness in your heart, brother.

-And to you so, brother. ..Father?

-Yes?

-You are an excellent leader...but a better tutor, there is none.

The old man smiled lightly, nodded and left the chamber.

Love and treachery by Venial
Author's Notes:

Thanks for your patience so far.  The shrinking occurs in this chapter at the end.

The real party will begin in the next chapter :)

A very large circular window carved upon the stone headed towards the impenetrable night outside, only lit by several moon rays among the clouded skies.  Ominous grunts and growls came from below as many false notes in this peaceful harmony. 

A girl in her early twenties was standing leaned against the right outline of the window, her pale hand gracefully fitting with the alabaster stone it was covering as if carved into its very core.  Her flawlessly oval face was permeated with concern arching her delicate eyebrows and filling her luscious, rosy lips with a nervous twitch.  Her white skin irradiated warmth and the soft fragrance of a ripe fruit picked up in sumptuous gardens when the season comes.  How beautiful she was at the moon light gleam with her cute hazelnut eyes, perpetually smiling to the world lasciviously in an unintentional way, as the girl was the epitome of ingenuousness!

 A gorgeous, heavenly sight the tiny flies in the surrounding air had to behold! One of them would witness elegant locks of the sweetest lightly brown hair cascading around het beautiful little nose, partially covering her left eye and going beyond the bottom of her fragile, sensuous neck to unveil her nude right shoulder. Another would testify of the splendour of her perky breast, immense and mouth watering at this scale and voluptuous in human standards.   A few others would be staring utterly dazed at the softly whispering crotch hidden behind her ruby red toga, never-ending source filled with promises of the greatest genre.   Finally, the last ones would be in awe in front of her slender bare legs that stood like artistically curved pillars with her petite, elegant feet shivering in the cold night.

A voice came from behind.  She instinctively rose her thin perfectly round buttocks in surprise and turned around.

-A lovely night for contemplation, perhaps?

The girl wore a radiant smile.

-Star of my life...she said of her sweet, quivering voice.

-A delight to see you, crescent of my night.

The girl ran to him, her bare feet vibrating the stone floor at each excited step.   The young couple stayed enlaced for a whole minute, gazing each other amorously until their lips met in a long, passionate kiss.

-Evelyn... I have longed for the taste of your lips for what seemed an eternity.

-And so have I, my love, so have I.

The moon light shined on her cheeks.  Ryan realized those tiny spots of brilliance were actually tears.  He felt nauseous at the idea of his love feeling sadness.

-What troubles your heart, darling, of which I can extinguish the embers?

-I am about to be named shadow maiden...

-Which most certainly instils pride in your benevolent spirit...

-Which abhors me to no end!

-What? But...

-Ryan.  Unlike you I am not born here to serve... I was sold as a slave by my father to solve his drunken misery. 

-No! How could you use such a term!

-A slave! Don’t lie! The poor drunk! The moon blesses him, although he forfeited my life for so little a reward.  And my mother, how beautiful and sad she was when the acolytes came for me.  No, of this I have no regrets because I encountered my greatest love in the bonding of faith.  But now that we are reunited a part of me wants to be free of those...   

-You do know we both belong here equally.  Thinking otherwise is considered a sacrilege and you are well aware of what horrible things lay in the path of treachery.  Please, my love, do not utter such words!

She sobbed softly.  A huge, overwhelming wave of compassion assailed his heart.

-My love...wha...whatever it is that I can do to dry my two favourite gems off their tears, I will do, even...even if it oversteps my duties.  Are you not happy with the other vestals?

Evelyn knew Ryan too well not to realize how much it cost the pious man to abnegate his faith for the sake of love.  A huge, overwhelming wave of blissful joy assailed her heart.

-My life among them is easy and safe...but I crave for so much more! The rules are unfair! Look at the differences between men and women in this temple.  You get all the prestige and talk one to another with blessings that we women never get to share or grant, merely serving during the rituals as catalysts.   

Ryan’s eyes were wide opened in shock.  He had always suspected his sweet heart to be of the pragmatic variety but he never knew this would come to overwhelm her own sense of duty.

-But you certainly know that those were the commands of the Moonlight Avatars eons ago...we cannot undo what was portrayed by the stars themselves!

- I pray the moon every night that we may venture into the world together as one and live out the exciting life of the blessed ones during the Era of the Sun...Oh...how strong and versatile a duo we would make, my abilities and yours combined...

-You know how dangerous the world of the outside is.  You know what terrible creatures lurk and creep in the forests and mountains! How humanity is forced to live cloistered and secluded to avoid extermination!

-But we can most certainly elude it! Think about it... I was blessed at the age of five by the Shadow Lady herself and your powers have grown far beyond anyone’s expectations.  We can crush difficulties as easily as pebbles on our path!

-The cult has...

 -To the abyss with the cult!  What worth is it if it compromises the very idea of love...Sorry...I didn’t mean to...

-Nothing to forgive my love.  I will brood over all of this in peaceful meditation.  For the moment let’s allow love to dictate the right behaviour.

 

At the same time, somewhere else within the temple, in a hidden room in which several occult objects laid scattered on the floor, two sinister-looking individuals conversed at candle light, their ominous shadows pervading the walls in their twisted shapes.

-I already told you, Salierna, as much as we might despise him, there is absolutely no way to get rid of him without awakening suspicions in the mind of our brothers and sisters.  And we are not murderers, may the moon preserves us from this dreaded fate.

-My dear Arthurus, there is no need to kill when all we require is that he vanishes forever, never to be seen again.  Think carefully...Are you certain there exists no single ritual that would perform such a deed, even among the darkest ones? It is your duty to...

-You would dare transgress the laws of the cult in the name of some trivial human feeling? It is you who need to remember the word duty.

-Think about how he discredits you every day with his colourful, ridiculous attitude.  How he seems to excel at everything...how your own status may be sacrificed to the hungry altar of his vile ambitions.

-I already know about this, thanks for remembering me.  It is why we are here, after all.  There is a way to make him vanish.  This is a highly forbidden invocation hidden in the most secluded parts of the Vault of Secrets.

-And what exactly does it involve?

Arthurus whispered something in her ear.

The woman known as Salierna smiled, revealing pure white teeth fixed into some excited, carnivorous smile.

 

It was almost morning time.  Ryan bowed to his mistress and departed after a soft kiss.  The next night would be great; there was no doubt about it.  He headed to his room, heart both jubilant and troubled.  On his way he met the vestal matron.

-A drink for the most eminent Seeker of Stars, my Lord?

-Such a fine offer cannot go unanswered, Salierna.

Ryan addressed her his usual deferential look when being served by a woman of the cult.  She watched eagerly as he took a first sip and focused on her attitude with all her might as she well knew of the young prodigy’s ability to perceive motives despite his great naivety.  She watched in ecstasy as he emptied the content of the cup.  Suddenly, a violent cough gripped the young man

-Feeling bad, my Lord? Here, come.  Let me guide you to my quarters where I will attend to your needs.

-Ahu...euhm...Su...Sure...he muttered.

His thoughts were clouded in a thick mist, his drugged brain unleashing contradictory images and emotions in a raging storm.  Every object enlightened by the torches on the walls appeared blurring as is the air around scorching, dancing flames.  Ryan was in a delirium crisis and no matter how hard he tried to regain hold of his train of thoughts by force, everything faded away at great speed. 

-This will be alright, my Lord. 

“The tone didn’t sound convincing or am I being driven by my disease? Why am I ill anyway? Why can’t I even remember!? Why is she leading me there...the restrooms are in another direction, are they?”

The vestals’ room was empty since no ritual was to be undertaken before dawn; everyone was sleeping deeply for the cultists had no business to attend during day time.

-Evelyn...

That last word escaped his narrow lips before a huge tremor in his brain made him pass out.  He barely noticed the looming figure of the woman that seemed so far away and near at the same time.  Behind her stood a man he barely had time to recognize as one of the Keeper of Secrets before everything went black.

Arthurus was shocked in disbelief.  He had never expected this plan to work and now that he contemplated the former Seeker of Stars reduced to this puny size, he wasn’t confident anymore with the well going of this whole affair.  His resentment towards him was no modest, but this was just too much for him to handle.  Compassion and pity pervaded his thoughts.

-This is pure madness, Salierna.  The moon knows why I let myself fall into this trap of yours.  This has gone way too far...

-Stay put and relax.  No harm was done to this man beside an insignificant cough.  And no warm will be done to him if he cooperates.  You have gone this far with me...It would be tremendously stupid to back off now, wouldn’t it? We are committed and need to carry this out properly.

-Nevertheless, I shall not partake in this any longer.  May the sun burn your rotten soul for trapping me under the seal of secret, for I shall not betray you.

-Wait! Don’t you dare cross this door, Arthurus... I will rip your heart from your very chest and feed it to the beguilers themselves!

-Off with you, bitch.  I am far beyond your reach.

He passed the threshold without a look behind.

She would have to deal with this accursed fool before the next night...

-Sleep well, little one.  You and I will have a great deal to do.

She smiled.

A matter to settle by Venial
Author's Notes:

Here is a little interaction between the now diminished priest and his captor.

For those awaiting more carnal stuff, know that breast/feet/vore are on the menu :D

Ryan awoke gently.  The first thing his sleepy brain noticed was how the cough had mysteriously stopped, the mere memory of it sending shivers through his spine.  His skin felt warm rushes of air pervading his body that smelt sweet with a fragrance of wine.  The feeling was good and soft.  He then felt the unstable surface on which he stood curled up in foetal position.  It was odd, warm, soft and firm at once; like nothing he had ever encountered.  He felt a hole behind his back and the mattress was pitching now and then.  “Could it be a boat? “

Just as he realized his whole body was naked and questioned where such a strong odour of wine could come from and envelop him entirely, he opened his eyes.  He was astounded when he saw the two massive trunks half as large as he was long that were supporting him.  He was lying between them, half of his body resting on some flabby material connecting the trunks to their bases.  He emitted a horrified hiccup when his eyes turned left and met an immense hole.  The void stretched to what seemed like a hundred meters to the ground.  “Wait...this is the paved stone of the temple? What on earth is happening to me?” All those thoughts and many others rushed into his quickly spinning mind.  He started squirming to reverse the position of his body.   

All of a sudden, a brutal whiff of wine-scenting air assaulted his nostrils.  At the same time, his head almost exploded as his ears picked up a tremendous resounding signal.  He put his hands over them in a panicked, frantic movement and recognized, albeit loudly, what most likely resembled a soft feminine laughter.  His whole body trembling, he shifted position and faced the skies on his knees.  What he then saw would be forever engraved in his memory.

Two massive roller coasters of ebony smooth hair pointed towards him in two gracefully curled locks remembering huge haystacks seen from the front.  Between them stood the largest human face Ryan had ever seen.  Fierce, huge and beautiful was that feminine visage with its freckles spread widely and cutely on angular cheeks around two massive blue eyeballs that looked slyly at his tiny body. The woman was no other than Salierna herself and he was sitting in the palm of her hand, near her middle and ring fingers.

-You are finally awoken, puny one.  I was beginning to entertain the possibility of blowing and sending you flying to those stars you seek so much.  I hope you aren’t too cozy in here, because I might have much better for you in reserve.  Are you even listening to me, “Seeker of Stars”?

She emphasized those last words with a sarcastic tone.  That pulled Ryan out of his musings, so dumbfounded he was at all that new surreal environment.  His poor tiny ears had accustomed to the powerful waves of sound violating them.

-How...Why... What happened? Salierna, how is that you are so gigantic, or am I small? What happened? How is it even possible? What happened?

The words escaped his lips at great speed and were barely audible to the imposing woman figure up above.  He felt himself rising up at astounding celerity as she lifted her hand.  He was humbled by how such a simple movement of her was capable of causing such tremor in his tiny world.   

-Not so important anymore are you, am I right?

-What are you talking about? Why aren’t you answering me? Where are we precisely, how did you find me, what happened to me by the five abysses!

-Oh...harsh words now.  Impressive how fright can change people...especially when they are doomed.

-Doomed? What!? Please speak and make sense, Salierna! By the moon will I wake up from this dream any soon?

-You are not dreaming, my cute little priest.  You have been cursed by one of the most dreaded invocations of the old times. 

-But how, by who...and why?

-Questions...questions...

She lifted him at around two inches from her mouth which was a little less than four meters to Ryan’s diminished world.  Her massive lips were of crimson colour and he could see all the tiny details of its surface impossible to perceive at normal height.  It was no time to remember his anatomy classes though as a horrid idea came to his already highly solicited mind: those gargantuan lips were actually more than large enough to accommodate his whole body and engulf its light mass as if it were a tiny appetizer.

-Why are you staring at my mouth with such concern, cutie.  I am not going to eat you up, although you do seem like a tasty little treat. 

She winked at him and smirked widely.  Ryan was impressed at how malleable those huge red tools were, how simple their mechanics were to the titanic girl.  A tiny part of her body that dwarfed him like that was intimidating to say the least.  However he spoke confidently.

-I am not sure to appreciate the tone you are using with me, Salierna.  I feel like you are underestimating the predicament in which I currently am and I am beginning to consider that you are somehow linked to it.

-A wise and acute deduction, cutie.  Even at a microscopic size your brain is still amazing!

Her lips met together.  Ryan was still unused to those powerful abrupt movements.  She blew in his direction: powerful gusts of air menaced to make him tumble and fall in the large crevices between her trunk-like fingers.  She wore a satisfied smile.

-My body is not your property, woman.  You should better remember your place in this cult before angering the over father and I. 

-I am afraid none of both is in a position to stop me.  One being oblivious to this little drama and the other...well...

-So what do you expect from me, defiler?

-You will learn respect, bug!

She tightened her grip around his waist.  The pain was unbearable.  A terrified yelp exited his tortured chest as she nearly crushed him to paste.  Tears were flowing out of her eyes.

-You and your unstoppable success...you shadow everyone and dare to steal what isn’t yours!

-My personality and my skills are but a gift from the moon to serve us all and bring us to higher states of consciousness!  What have I stolen!?

-Here you go again with your senseless hypocritical babblings! You have stolen the dearest thing to me and that I will never forget nor forgive!

-What...what did I steal exactly...You have authority and respect over all the vestals and...

Her wet eyes met his own in an almost surreal slowness.

-Evelyn.

She instinctively relaxed the muscles of her forearm as the girl’s name was uttered.  Her huge magnificent visage tumbled near her opened palm, sending a short rain of oversized tears on her tiny guest.  The skin of the hand quickly got slippery and Ryan had to use all his agility to remain still and avoid a fatal fall.

-Yes...I loved her, love her and always will.

-I...never meant to offend anybody in any way whatsoever...I...I am wordless.

-It is too late...

-What do you mean?

-Arthurus told me there was no remedy to this curse.  I...I’m sorry.

- You can’t be serious...And you were in league with him? I always thought we admired each other genuinely.

-Forever young, forever naive. Do I seem ironic anymore? No...Ryan...Your affliction has only begun.  I have come to make a deal with you.  There exists a way to reverse the curse although the means are far beyond the powers and components of this temple.

-If there is a way, you must tell me!

-The recipe lies within the Vault of Secrets, out of our reach.  Arthurus defected our little coup and is now in the same condition.

-Such a shame that you had to resort to such vile treachery...

-The purpose was to ensure you would vanish forever but now that I have you in my palm, vulnerable and all, I...I just don’t know what to do.

-What about that deal you mentioned earlier?

-I cannot afford to unveil what I have done with you to the cult...but I can still help you regain your normal height.  If...and only if... you renounce to your love forever and take an oath never to directly address to Evelyn again.

-Those are words, my lady, that you shall never hear escaping the fence of my teeth.

Her tone became harsh.  She spoke frantically.

-Then so be it.  This has gone too far already.  There is no going back for me, no backing off.  No compassion.  You are as you are and will remain so forever.

-Then you give me little choice.  As your superior in the Cult of the Moon I order you to release me immediately from your grip and bring me to...

Before he could finish his sentence, Salierna carelessly tilted her palm and dropped him screaming into her dark green toga, directly towards her mountainous breast.

Escaping by Venial
Author's Notes:

Some breast action.  I hope you enjoy so far !

Ryan was completely taken by surprise by the sudden shifting of his world and the free falling sensation.  The ground closed at a terrifying pace.  In his panic, he could still make up the slender line of her neck, her large collar bone and the soft white skin of her upper chest.  He stared at the moon pendant descending placidly down her body, the lower edge of its crescent pointing towards its hidden depths. 

His attention was drawn to the ground once again and as he was about to recite a prayer, Salierna’s hand appeared out of nowhere like an oversized rescue boat and swept the tissue onwards as her whole body leaned a few inches forward to catch the puny morsel of a human just in time.  The other massive hand applied pressure near the bottom of the ominous cleavage.

To Ryan, this simple manoeuvre was an insanely traumatizing experience.  The vision of the stone floor abruptly transfigured into that of a large layer of dark green supple clothing flanking a dark area penetrated by her nude flesh on the other side. It was too dark to perceive anything with sight.  The pious man knew too well what awaited him below.  He plunged downwards and entered the obscure depths of the disproportioned cleavage.  His body bounced violently against the tissue of the toga, feeling the strong digits maintaining it firmly to prevent further descent against the woman’s sensuous body.

What he noticed first was the ambient heat of his surroundings as the crystalline of his eyes focused to accommodate the darkness.  A superhuman strength shoved him abruptly as if he were a vulgar puppet.  He collided with the firm texture of the humongous breasts, feeling its pleasant warmth over his face and fingers.  The boulders of quintessential feminine erotic flesh dwarfed him entirely as his wide-opened eyes valued their gigantic dimensions.  Curled up he could have fitted inside them over twenty times.  They were easily six times his height from the lower to upper curves and nearly four times as large as he was tall.    

The pressure forced him into the crevice between them.  Ryan tried to resist the strength of the imperious finger with all his might.  To no avail.  At his tiny size he fit perfectly in this cozy prison.  Suddenly, as if the recent turbulence wasn’t enough, both breasts squeezed him with tremendous pressure, nearly suffocating him as the woman merely readjusted her bosom to accommodate her guest properly.  Ultimately the pressure became bearable as the breasts slowly decompressed, still close enough to maintain him between their grasp.

Ryan was in shock. 

“What a humiliating way to end up...trapped inside this viper’s cleavage.  This is a taint my body will never forget.  Evelyn...please forgive me...

Despite all his focus to think otherwise, the poor man’s spirit was forced to fathom that a part of him actually enjoyed the experience, awakening ardent desires deeply within his young chaste mind.  However another part was disgusted to no end to suffer this humiliation.  He started squirming as hard as he could.

On the outside Salierna casually walked to the vestals’ room, a devilish smile adorning her lips.  She felt the tiny furious squirming within her bosom and had never expected the experience to be so stimulating.  As the vestal matron she had had multiple opportunities to please herself with the younger male acolytes of the cult but this was completely different.  The feeling of tiny fingers and feet obliviously caressing the firm surface of her breast combined to the thought those were the struggles of a tiny human being she had under her control was simply mind-blowing.  She let out a small muffled moan as she felt her nipples erect.

Ryan’s plight was only beginning as he realized the unintended consequences of his agitation.  The surrounding heat gradually increased and he felt next to his extended arms the expansion of the swollen nipples. 

“By the moon she is even enjoying this!” 

-  Is everything alright, matron?  Without offense you seem...disturbed.

Left to her own devices, Salierna had entirely forgotten where she stood and how weird and suspicious her behaviour must have looked like.   

-Get back to duty, Alicia.  I have important internal struggles to meditate upon and I will suffer no interruption from the lower ones.

She blushed and tried her best to affect some kind of offended dignity, imperatively fixing a clay pot that required cleaning.

“This is madness...I must find a way to escape.  I wonder how my powers would fare in this diminished body...”

Ryan waved his hands and conjured the powers of the moon.  His muscles instantly grew to epic proportions and his distorted body grew as well by half an inch.

He successfully dislodged himself from his fleshy prison and lost no time in contemplation: he jumped down without a second thought.  He slid across the gigantic body, crossing the bare belly of the woman that emitted faint growls from beneath.  He passed near her crotch and his nose could discern a quick, pleasant emanation coming from her underpants.  He encountered the two massive pillars that stood miles above and below, where her feet stood firmly on the ground.  Before he would meet intimately with the stone he uttered words of faith to slow his descent.

Salierna felt the pressure on her breasts.  It hurt her immensely and, before retaliation was even possible, she felt her tiny prisoner escaping.  She pondered whether she should try to catch him or not.  The movement would be too suspicious.  She restrained her already closed hand and resisted the temptation to lean down.  Her body felt the young priest slide down its merry-go-round landscape and she furtively looked down when the tickling sensation ceased.  She couldn't make up his tiny form on the ground.  The bastard had made himself invisible!

Seeking help by Venial
Author's Notes:

A gentle and caring person can quickly turn into a nightmare for those of diminished size!

Ryan almost fainted from exhaustion.  Something was wrong.  Using his powers wasn’t supposed to instil such fatigue.  He felt his concentration slipping: he might not be able to hold his deception spell any longer. 

“It probably has something to do with my new size...My chances of survival are as slim as in my grimmest estimations.  I have to find a way to elude her and get into safety... I can’t hold it any longer...”

Just as he stood up, he came to realize the frightening state of his new predicament.  He almost regretted being suffocated between Salierna’s sumptuous breasts when his astounded eyes saw what surrounded him.  His field of vision was filled by two massive organic monuments that seemed like the base of some colossus sculpture of a woman.  Her feet were terrifying obstacles at this scale: he would have to jump his own height in order to climb her big toe.  The powerful structures remained still for a while and he used that opportunity to sidle out of their impressive reach.

However it wasn’t the last of Ryan’s concerns.  Among the large room were a dozen young vestals busy with multiple mundane tasks.  They were all walking barefoot, their monstrous feet covering unbelievable distances in a mighty step or two.  He stared in awe at all those fleshy arched girly feet agitating and waving in every direction from all angles imaginable.  Certain were tanned, others pale as an ounce of milk, all adorned with cute little wriggling toes whose nails were painted in the whole rainbow spectrum.  Little so to speak as even the tiniest ones could accidently pulverize him under their tremendous mass.  There was many an elegant ankle bearing a golden ring and many a soft sole engraved with sinuous wrinkles exposed on the floor.

Feeling his strengths about to falter, Ryan proceeded to run under some cover.  He tried to recognize the faces of the giantesses high above but he gave up since he had to almost break his neck to merely catch a glimpse of an elbow or some long string of hair.  His heart beat at phenomenal speed.  He was living a pure nightmare.  Huge plump soles landed near his frail body, often missing him by a few inches at his scale.  The ground vibrated harshly every time this would occur, sending him tumbling face first on the hard stone pavement.  Bruises started to litter the skin of his forearms and face and a tiny flow of blood cascaded from his brow. 

The ground was slippery due to the humidity of the temple’s underground cave and the moisture of those female feet pounding it relentlessly.  Just as he was about to lie helplessly on the ground, emptied of his strength, Ryan’s vision shifted towards a very familiar sight.  Two slender legs elevated an exceedingly cute ass and supported a thin, loveable body leaned against at the edge of a working table.  Those were Evelyn’s without any doubt.  Inspired by this heavenly sight, the lover passionately covered the distance to get behind her feet despite all the danger. 

Her left foot was planted solidly on the ground just like Excalibur in stone.  Her massive heel suddenly lifted and bounced on the ground, creating a tidal wave that sent him waltz and fall yet again.  The girl was probably focused on a meticulous task and was randomly playing with her feet, enjoying the cold shape of the rock beneath them. 

Her right foot towered at least twelve meters high, its magnificent sole fully exposed in its splendour as the toes stretched on the ground, arching the foot elegantly.  Ryan thought of a way to catch his girlfriend’s attention before she moved.  He considered for a moment to tickle her foot, but this might cause an involuntary reflex that would have terrible repercussions on his physical integrity.  He pondered his options as he shyly approached her right foot from behind.  Its smell languorously pervaded his nostrils.  The scent was a mix of the lotions used by the vestals in their warm baths of crystal clear waters and the thin moisturised layer of perspiration that covered its surface.  He could make up tiny specks of dust littering the large clean sole.   

-Evelyn!!! My love! For the love of the moon hear me!

The tiny Ryan yelled as loud as his diminished vocal cords allowed him.  To no avail.  He leaned towards her big toe huddled up on the ground and touched it softly first, then more vigorously as there was no response from above. 

Suddenly, the foot began to dangle hastily, pinning the stone under the might of its toes and nearly including a tiny human in its devastating movements.  Ryan jumped as fast as he could to avoid being turned into bones and blood by that infernal machine that was so petite at normal size.  Powerless, he screamed of anger at the ceiling of the room, hoping it would pierce the stone and reach the stars in the skies.  “To the abyss with this unfortunate metamorphosis! There is nothing I can do...she is completely oblivious to my presence...”

Just as he thought about the hopelessness of his situation, the vivid foot became even more excited and seemed to rummage the ground looking for its new toy.  Ryan desperately tried to crawl away, but the foot was too fast and loomed over him before dropping behind his legs.  It advanced towards him like a serpent and the formerly gentle toes of his gigantic girlfriend swept him and he felt himself rising up.  Her toe nails had pierced the ground under his body and lifted it up like it was lighter than a feather.

Ryan got propelled onwards and before he could try to get hold of the soft skin behind his legs, the foot leapt in the airs and abruptly dropped its weightless burden.  The Seeker of Stars felt many of his bones shatter as he exploded on the stone wall under the table.  The last thing his exhausted mind imagined before it blacked out was the radiant smile of this gentle girl who had just compromised the survival of her lover in complete unawareness.

Just before Ryan felt unconscious and his invisibility wore off, Evelyn’s eyebrows frowned as she felt something warm and alive on her foot that had just been tossed in the air.  She leaned under the table and looked for it, expecting to find some dead bug lying lifelessly on the ground.  Her ingenuous face skimmed through the crevices of the stone, her dainty tongue partially visible on the bottom of her upper lip; the girl was obviously concerned with the tiny being she had carelessly thrown away.   

 -What are you looking for, Evelyn, whispered a sister.

-No...nothing...I think I stumbled upon a bug or something.  I felt it on my right foot but against all odds it simply vanished out of sight.  I hope the poor thing isn’t hurt.

-You are just too kind with living stuff... You cannot care for every bug you crush accidently, you know.

-If this can be avoided, why not?

-Whatever. 

They resumed work in silence.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2516