The Absorbtion Effect by Tiny Kale
Summary:

The story of Alara, A girl who is sick of the same old same old and by accident discovers a mysterious secret science didn't tell us about.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1657 Read: 16543 Published: September 28 2011 Updated: September 29 2011
Story Notes:

I'm not abandoning my other story, I am simply writing them at the same time, I may go back and forth or I may focus more on one of them... we shall see.

This starts as a shrink story which will then turn into a giantess tale... you'll understand later

1. Accidental Discovery by Tiny Kale

2. Hunter and Prey by Tiny Kale

Accidental Discovery by Tiny Kale

Alara was mad, no, she was enraged.  She just had the worst day of her life.  It started normal, she got up, but she wasn't sure if she would go to school since she felt somewhat ill.  She picked up her phone and texted her boyfriend.

Hey baby, im sick prolly wont b at skool

She put her phone down and began to ponder how she felt.  She felt ill, but not very ill.  Deciding she would wait awhile to decide if she was going or not, her mind went elsewhere.  Whenever her mind went elsewhere, it went to Ryan.  Ryan was Alara's boyfriend of a year and a half.  They met through her bestie Allison, and immediatly had a connection.  He was tall, strong, had cute eyes, and knew the perfect amount of confidence to radiate.  All in all, a total babe.  She was thinking about his dreamy eyes and spiky black hair when her cell started playing their song "In my arms" by Plumb.

k get well soon bby

Her heart always fluttered when he called her "baby."  Just the word comming from his lips made her knees weak, he wanted her, and only her.  She picked up her phone and texted him back as fast as she could

I luv u so much hon

She never got a message back.

Alara went back to bed after telling her mom to call her in.  She woke up hours later felling worse.  Alara rushed to the bathroom and pulled back her long brown hair as she vomited into the toilet.  She spent the next ten minutes vigorously brushing her teeth, and she had to admit, she felt a lot better. 

Alara decided she would go to school after all and walked to her closet.  Standing in her sweat pants and Ryan's T-shirt, she looked for something to wear.  She found something she liked, and more importantly, she knew Ryan would like.  She hurried to get changed and ran to her car.

She arrived between classes and wanted to surprise Ryan at his locker before checking in.  What she saw broke her.

There he was, in the flesh, Ryan kissing Allison!  Her "Best friend"!  Alara wanted to yell, Alara wanted to scream.  Alara wanted to tear the hair out of that bitch's hair and that cheater's balls.  But Alara didn't do any of those things, instead, Alara ran with tears running down her face from the betrayal.  She wasn't sure whose betrayal hurt the most, but that didn't matter, she was broken.

She considered suicide.  Alara would have done it too, but something else was deeper in her mind, the most basic human instinct.

Revenge

Alara immediatly jumped on her computer and started searching for ways to get revenge on cheaters and backstabbing bestfriends.  Alara found many options, many she liked.  Unfortunatly they all had one thing in common, they were illegal.  She wanted a way to get revenge that no one could stop her.  She changed her search to "Unexplainable Revenge."  Not a single result came back other than karma.  Alara didn't want karma, she wanted retribution.  She was about to give up when she saw a link entitled "Absorbtion, the unexplainable science."  Alara read the home page very closely.

Congratulations avid learner, you have found a scientific secret.  This website holds the secrets, myths, and truths of absorbtion, a forbiden science.  Absorbtion is the ability to siphon the energy of other living things and convert them for your own usage.  This science is almost unheard of because of its nature; for a person to gain this energy, someone else must lose that very same energy.  Very few know of this science, even fewer know how to use it, and none practice it because of moral conflicts.  To absorb the energy of a human, a phsyical connection must be made, a simple touch is all it takes, and with the right know how, a person can have thier energy drained, even sucked dry.

The site continued on to give a detailed procedure, side effects, and benefits.  As Alara read, it became more and more aware this person wanted someone to try this, wanted her to try this.  Alara wrote notes, and memorized the procedure.  She randomly decided who she would get revenge on first, and decided Allison deserved her wrath first.  Alara picked up her phone and resolved Allison would be a test, and if absorbtion didn't work, Alara would just beat the shit out of her.

Hey Allison, cn u com 2 my hous so i cn gt da math notes?

End Notes:

So it begins...

Next Chapter? Most likely tomarrow

IMPORTANT NOTE, DO NOT IGNORE: On Friday night, September 30th, 2011 I will be having an open communication time with my fans.  If you like my work, message me at Chatango.com username: FallenImortal286, I will be on most of the night and want to hear what my fans have to say, and will also be accepting requests, and anyone who messages me at any point in the night with the promo code "Crystal" will recieve a sneak peek exert of the begining of "The Current Week"

Don't have Chantango? it's easy.  Go to www.chatango.com and create a free account and search for FallenImortal286, and if you ever see me on at all, even times other than Friday the 30th, I will still talk to you, I'd love to hear from all my fans, and fellow authors!

Hunter and Prey by Tiny Kale

Allison came over within fifteen minutes.  As Allison entered, Alara made notes of her blonde hair and tan skin covered by a tight black skirt and white T-shirt with a low neck, exposing her cleaveage to the world.  And Ryan, Alara thought bitterly.  Allison made herself right at home and sat down on Alara's bed.  Alara had a twitch of irritation as she saw her friend once again doing something to something of hers without even caring what Alara might think.  Control yourself, Alara thought, she's about to get everything she deserves, and more, oh so much more.  Allison smiled at her friend, completely clueless, Alara in return smiled back holding her composure.  Allison was the first to break the silence.

"You know you're picking the wrong girl right? You know darn well I don't pay attention in math, let alone take notes." Allison giggled.

Alara stared out the window to distract herself from her stupid best friend.

"Yeah, I know," Alara said, speaking mainly to the window.

"Feeling any better?"  Allison seemed to have true concern in her voice, it got under Alara's skin.

"Still want to puke."  Alara grinned at her secret meaning, no way would Allison get her joke.  "There's acctualy a different reason I asked you over."

"What is it? Oh!  I bet I know!  You want to hear about the latest gossip!"  Allison almost started bouncing at the idea of sharing what she "knew."

"Kinda," Alara walked to the door, and leaned against it, blocking Allison's only possible exit, "I want to discuss gossip, but it's not exactly gossip since I saw it with my own eyes."

"Ooooh, spill girl!"  Allison's excitement disgusted Alara.

"I saw you kissing my boyfriend."

The color drained from Allison's face; "You... You saw?"

"I did."

"Alara, I didn't mean to hur..."

"Shut your bitch mouth!"  Alara snapped and walked to Allison and slapped her across the face, "I don't want to hear any of your bullshit!  It's far too late for apologies Allison, far far too late."

Allison wasn't ready for the slap, and she certainly wasn't ready for what happened next.  Alara grabbed Allison's wrist, and jerked her off the bed.  Alara tightened her grip and concentrated.  She visioned herself Allison being drained into her from the touch, but not all of Allison, she wanted something left to punish.  Allison tried to pull away, but couldn't, and the more time passed, the harder it was for her to pull away.  When Alara finally released her grip, Allison looked around to see a giant bare foot in front of her.  The foot stomped the ground, sending Allison on her butt.  She looked up and saw the face of her former best friend Alara grinning down at her.  Alara had no more words for the little thing in front of her.

Allison looked in horror as her view was eclipsed by the bottom of Alara's giant foot.  The three inch girl scrambled to her feet and ran towards the door.  Allison didn't plan however that that meant running between Alara's legs.  Lucky for Allison, Alara wasn't out to kill her... yet.  Alara turned around painfuly slow, the grin on her face was all too obvious, she hadn't expected for the absorbtion theory to work.

Allison ran as fast as her legs could carry her, however that wasn't very fast compared to her giant captive who looked over a hundred feet tall.  Alara, toying with the little thing took step after step oh so slowly, enjoying watching it run for its pathetic little life.  Finally getting tired of the silly game, Alara fell to her knees to get a closer look at Allison.  Her clothes had shrunk with her, and that tight skirt wasn't helping her run any, and her boobs were just bouncing away.  Alara layed right in Allison's path.  Allison didn't know what to do, so she tried turning around, but Alara wasn't having any of that   She reached out and grabbed the little girl.

"I would kill you now if I didn't need you, count yourself lucky Allison."  Allison felt anything but lucky.  Alara took her prisioner to her desk and grabbed some tape.  She used the tape to bind Allison, then taped her securly to the celling above Alara's bed, so if she managed to get free, she would have to free fall into Alara.

Alara was feeling rather jittery.  She remembered this was part of the absorbtion process, Allison's energy had to go somewhere.  Alara was aware she had two choices, having the energy be a temporary adrenaline boost that would last for about a day, or she could make it a permanant part of her.  Alara was curious, so she accepted the energy as part of her.  She felt a tingling sensation and closed her eyes.  when they opened, everything seemed slightly smaller.  Alara meausred herself and found she was seven foot six, two feet taller.  She looked down and noticed the growth wasn't proportional, her boobs had grown larger than they should have.  Alara grinned, but decided it was too soon to start growing, so she released all the energy.  Plants seemed to grow a little, the sun shone a little brighter, the all-around mood seemed more pleasent.

Alara laid in her bed, looking at the girl tapped to her celling contemplating what she would do to Ryan.

End Notes:

Don't forget, tomarrow night, September 30th, I'm meeting with fans and fellow authors, don't miss it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2458