Man shrinker by Mr_G
Summary:

A woman is under a curse. Men shrink around her and she has no control over it.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3719 Read: 16085 Published: September 25 2011 Updated: October 08 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Man shrinker

 

Chapter one

 

Now I was never a big guy. I was 5’8” before I met the man shrinker known as Susan. She made a stunning sight. She is 6’2” with blond hair, blue eyes and long legs. The first sign of trouble was the sight of men running from her. Then I realized she was one of those man shrinkers I saw on the news. Then she spotted me.

Before I could run two red beams shot out of her eyes. To my dismay I found out why they call them man shrinkers. I was shrinking fast. Fortunately my clothes were shrinking with me. Still I was alarmed to find the world becoming a huge and dangerous place. By the time the shrinking stopped I was no bigger than a bug. The blond then loamed over me. She looked to be hundreds of feet tall.

“Are you all right Michael?” The blond asked me.

I had no idea how she knew my name. But I had other things on my mind.

“Do I look alright? I’m no bigger than a bug.”

“I didn’t mean to shrink you to an inch tall. You see I’m under a curse. Men shrink around me. I have no control over it.”

“Please make me big again.” I asked her.

“I’m very sorry but I can’t.”

“You’re just going to leave me here?”

She paused in thought for a few seconds that said.

“You’re coming with me.”

 

Before I could even protest she scooped me up with her right hand and then dumped me into one of her jeans pockets.

“Stay there until I tell you.”

 

After what seamed like hours she reached into the pocket and pulled me out. Judging from the light we seamed to be indoors. She placed me in the palm of her hand and brought me up to the level of her face.

“It’s strange Michael. You’re bigger than a bug and yet I still have a crush on you.”

“You plan to crush me to death? And how do you know my name anyway?” I asked her.

“Sorry bad choice of words. I guess I can’t say I blame you for not recognizing me. None of my other friends do. So complete is my transformation.”

When she saw my blank look she continued.

“I am Susan Taylor. We used to be neighbours.”

“The Susan I know is a short cute brunette with brown eyes.”

“I am her. My body had changed my I’m still the same girl inside.”

 

I didn’t really believe her but I decided to humour her.

 

“Alright you’re my Susan. But I can’t help wondering what happened to you.”

“Get comfortable, I got a story to tell you.”

I then sat down in the palm of her hand and she then told me the fallowing tale.

 

It started on a Monday morning. I woke up naked in a strange bed in a room I had never seen before.  The walls were white. There was a closet full of clothes that didn’t look familiar to me. On one side of the room was a full length mirror and beside it was a height chart.

 

I went up to the mirror and got a shock. I expected to see a petite brunette with brown eyes. Now a tall blue eye blond was starting back at me. Using the height chart I discovered I was now 6’2”.  I was now ten inches taller. Also my extra pounds seamed to have disappeared.

 

I then went to the closet to get something to wear. Everything seamed to fit my new body. I had just finished dressing when two tall women appeared in the doorway. The brunette was a little taller than me, the redhead a little bit shorter.

“Welcome my name is Jane.” The brunette told me.

“And I’m Heather.” The redhead added.

“Trish wants to meet with us.”

“You mean the GTS-goddess?”

“Of course. Come with us she doesn’t like to be kept waiting.”

 

Like most people I had seen pictures of Trish on television and in the paper. I knew she was 800 feet tall. I knew she was a brunette with stunning beauty. But I had no idea how very small I would feel standing in front of her.  She looked down at us with her green eyes.

“Welcome Jane, Susan and Heather. You three have been selected to be man shrinkers. Your job is shrink men. I want each of you to shrink at least ten men a day for the next month. Is there any questions?”

I then raised my hand and in a small voice said.

 “Excuse me goddess but I don’t want to shrink men.”

Jana and heather looked at me and if I had gone insane. Trish for her part frowned then she got on her knees and pointed her finger at me. Her finger was big enough to easily crush me. She brought to a few feet above my head and then said.

“You don’t have a choice. If you don’t make your quota men will shrink around you wither you want them to or not.”

“But you already have two other man shrinkers.” I pleaded.

“I like the idea of having three man shrinkers a blond, a brunette and a redhead. Since I don’t like your attitude I curse you. You will travel the world drifting from place to place. Shrinking men all around the globe and you won’t have any control over who you shrink.”  

“What about my former life? I have a day job, friends, and family. ”

Trish actually laughed then said.

“It’s over. None of the people you used to know will recognize you. Not even your family. As for your office clerk job it’s over. But to prove that I not totally heartless, I will arrange that you have enough money to live on. Now be gone.”

“That was stupid of you to challenge a GTS-goddess.” I interrupted her.

“Interrupting a woman whose thumb is bigger than your whole body is not a bright move. Now where was I?

 

The next thing I knew I was standing in Riverfront Park. A small suitcase was in my right hand and a white purse on my shoulder. Heading to a nearby park bench I sat down to consider what to do next. Examining the suitcase it contained the clothes I had seen in the closet. The purse had a credit card in it and some cash. There was also a passport in it. The passport picture looked like the new me.

While I was thinking over my next move a couple was walking in front of the park bench. Suddenly beams short out my eyes and hit the man. He quickly shrank to six inches tall. (Part of the curse is that I know exactly how small the men I shrink are) The brunette he was with was shocked and she saw me and turned red with rage.

“YOU! You shrank my boyfriend.”

“I didn’t mean to. I have no control over the curse.” I told her.

“Does that mean you can’t restore me?” The shrunken boyfriend asked.

“I’m afraid so.”

 

While we were talking a cop came up to us.

“What’s going on here?”

“This woman shrank my boyfriend.”

“Say what!”

“You see officer I’m under a curse. Men shrink around me wither I want them to or not.” I explained.

“A Curse? I don’t believe in curses. I dare it to do its worse to me.”

No sooner than the words left his mouth when the shrink beams hit the cop.  He shrank and shrank until he was just 1/16th of an inch tall. By far the smallest of the men I have shrunk.

 

“You shrank a cop.” The brunette cried out in horror.

“Wow! I thought I was small.” The six inch boyfriend commented.

The micro cop meanwhile was filling the air with curse words. (I can also hear my victims no matter how small they are)

The brunette then grabbed her boyfriend and fled. I hated to leave the micro cop but there was nothing I could do for him. He was so small I couldn’t even pick in up safely. Besides I just wanted to go home.

 

Sadly I had forgotten about the family not recognizing me part of the curse. When I arrived at my house or what was my house my own sisters who had lived with for years didn’t recognize me.  Worse yet they didn’t believe me when I told them I was Susan Taylor. To make a long story short they had me thrown out of the house for trespassing. The only reason I didn’t spend time in jail is the fact the cops thought I might shrink every male police officer in town if they put me in jail.

 

I then called my parents but they didn’t recognize my voice or believe me either.

When I showed up at the office I worked for they didn’t recognize me either. So now I have no job and I living in a cheep apartment.

 

That in a nutshell is my story.

 

“I have a question. Why didn’t you tell your sisters stuff that only Susan Taylor would know?”

“I did. But they made excuses like the real Susan Taylor told you that.”

“So now what happens now?”

“I don’t know Michael.”

 

to be continued someday

 

Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Interlude

 

Trish was a bit surprised to see a blond woman dressed in a business suit as tall as her self.

“Who the heck are you?” Trish asked.

“Call me Blondtar. I represent Sizechanger for Hire. We are disappointed that you didn’t go to us first.”

“I’ll be blunt. I don’t need your people services. Mr. G has given me the power to give women the power to shrink men.”

“But we have so much to offer you.”

“Tell your people that sizechangers are not welcome on this world.”

Blondtar frowned then said.

“You will regret this.”

“You are 800 feet tall but you don’t scare me. Now get lost.”

 

End interlude

 

 

Chapter two

“Can you at least let my folks know what happened to me?” I asked her.

“I suppose so. Give me their phone number and I’ll call them.”

“It would be better if we go in person and show them what happened to me.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. What if your father answers the door and he get’s shrunk? Remember I have no control over who gets shrunk.”

I hated to admit it but she had a point.

“Then take me to my house. I rather live in familiar surroundings.”

“You’re forgetting that you’re only an inch tall. Everything will be out of reach.”

“Darn it there must be a way to get my size restored.”

“I promise you Michael I will find a way to get your size restored.”

 

Suddenly we found ourselves elsewhere.

“Where are we Susan?”

“Gulp! We are in the palm of Trish’s hand.”

I had never met Trish before. Sadly I could not see much from the palm of Susan’s hand. I was just too small.

“You seam to have forgotten that your job is to shrink men. Not have there size restored later.”

“Please make an exception for Michael. He’s the man I love.” Susan pleaded.

“No. Your boyfriend is meant to be an inch tall. I tell you right now attempts to restore his size or another man shrunk my man shrinkers will be unsuccessful.”

“That’s not fair.” I cried out.

“I am the GTS-goddess who rules this world. I decide what’s fair. Besides you’re lucky to be with a woman who loves you. No mater how small you are.”

“But I’m too small to love her back.”

“Nonsense. BTW when it comes to living in familiar surroundings you are in for a surprise. Good bye for now.”

 

The next thing I knew I was in a house but not just any house. It was my house. I was in the bedroom and everything was the size it should be. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a beer. The sweet taste of beer was going down my throat when I heard a loud.

“Michael! Are you in there?”

I went to the living room window and saw the huge face of Susan looking in. The truth then hit me. I hadn’t grown back to 5’8” my entire house and everything in it had been shrunk. I then went out the front door.

 

“For a moment there I thought I had my size restored.” I told her.

“It does look like your house from the outside. What about the inside?”

“They took my house and everything in it and shrank it to my size. Come to think of it wonder why the house still has power?”

“Maybe it’s powered by magic. “

I eventually found it is powered by a small generator in the basement.

 

Another surprise was what happened to my Echo. Susan found it parked in the parking lot of the apartment building and the keys in her purse. While I didn’t like the idea of some else driving my car, I had to admit I was now way too small to drive.

 

It was the next day while we were watching the news on Susan’s small (to her) television when we saw them being interviewed. There were two women a blond and a brunette. The blond introduced herself as Blondtar Goldflop. The brunette called herself Dawn Farm. They said they were sizechangers from a planet called Sizeloa.

Reporter: “You say you can change the size of human beings?”

Blondtar:  “Yes we can. I will demonstrate.”

The reporter then shrinks to a third of his former size. Then he grows back to his original height.

Reporter: This is amazing. Can you restore the size of the men shrunk by the man shrinkers?”

Dawn: “I believe we can. Bring your shrunken men to the Maritime mall parking lot Saturday afternoon and we’ll restore them.”

Blondtar: “And I dare the man shrinkers to stop us.”

Susan then got on the phone and called the television station. From what I could make out she wanted a meeting with the sizechangers. After a few moments she got off the phone and said.

“We got a meeting with the sizechangers at city hall.”

 

Another interlude

Trish looked down at her loyal man shrinkers.

Trish: “Something bothers you my loyal man shrinkers?”

Jane: “The sizechangers are claiming they can restore the size of the men we have shrunk.”

Heather: “I have reason to believe salespeople from Stan’s growth and shrink rays are coming.”

Trish: “Fear not my loyal man shrinkers. Let the sizechangers and the size change gun people come. When they try to restore the size of people shrunk by my man shrinkers they will get a big surprise.”

End interlude

 

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter three

 

 

Susan was not surprised to see that the mayor and all the other men had fled city hall before her arrival. The two sizechangers saw Susan before she saw them.

“So you’re a man shrinker.” Blondtar asked Susan.

“I am a very unwilling one. If you can restore the size of the men I shrunk. I would be grateful.”

“You said you had a SM with you. Where is he?” Dawn asked.

“Michael is in my purse. I’ll show you.” Susan then reached into her purse and fished out an inch tall man.

“Place him on the floor and we will see what we can do.” Blondtar commanded.

Susan did so.

“How tall was he before he was shrunk?” Dawn asked.

“He was about 5’8”.” Susan replied.

Dawn pointed her finger at Michael and to his delight he began to grow.

 

“Yes. I’m growing.” He cried with delight as the world shrank around him. Bigger and bigger he became until he was 5’8” again.

He started to say thank you but before he could get the words out of his mouth he rapidly shrank back down to an inch in height.”

“Noooo!” He cried.

“What went wrong?” Susan asked.

“I’m not sure.” Blondtar replied.

“Something is interfering with my magic.” Dawn speculated.

 

“Could Susan be causing the interference?”

“What are you saying?”

“If you’re not near me maybe I won’t shrink.”

“I don’t like that idea Michael.”

“You can hear him?” Dawn asked.

“Yes. It’s part of the curse.”

“Hmm. Maybe if you go outside we will have better results.” Blondtar suggested.

“That’s what I’m thinking.” Michael added.

Susan looked like she was going to cry but she agreed. She asked the sizechangers to let her know how things worked out.

 

We waited until Susan had left the building. Then Blondtar gave it a shot. She started at me with her blue eyes then I began to grow.  The world got smaller and smaller until it had shrunk to normal size.

 

But my relief was short lived. The world then rapidly grew. I was back down to an inch tall. Blondtar began to curse in her native language.

“Is something wrong sizechangers?” A male voice asked. I turned to see who had spoken and saw a man and woman carrying some sort of guns.

“Watch where you step or you’ll step on him.” Dawn said.

“On who?” The man asked.

Dawn then pointed to me.

“One of your victims I suppose.” The woman asked.

“Actually we have been trying to restore his size. He is a victim of a man shrinker.” Blondtar explained.

The couple then laughed.

“This is too perfect Stan growth and Shrink rays will succeed where sizechangers have failed.”

“Care to put that boast to the test?” Dawn asked.

“Of course. Watch the size master 3000 restore his size.”

The man then aimed the gun at me and fired. A green beam then hit me. I began to grow. Like before the world shrank and shrank. Since they didn’t know my original height they made me six feet tall.

 

Sadly I had about four seconds to enjoy being tall when I rapidly shrank back to an inch tall.

“Your size change tech is no more effective than our magic.” Blondtar commented.

“Nonsense. You shrank him.” The female gun salesperson suggested.

“It’s is the curse that is working against us.”Dawn replied.

“Yeah right! If there’s any truth to this so called curse I dare it to strike me.” The male gun salesperson boasted.

Suddenly everyone disappeared and I was left alone in the room. For some reason the size master 3000’s got left behind.

I started to walk toward the guns but before I could reach the nearest gun three tall women came into view. I recognized Susan but who were the brunette and the redhead? Susan went up to me got down on her knees and asked.

“What happened here?”

“The sizechangers failed to restore my size even with you out of the room. A man and women with size change guns showed up but had no better luck. Then everyone just disappeared.” I replied.

“They are in the hands of our mistress.”The brunette said.

“Goddess Trish will give them what they deserve.” The redhead added.

“Who are your friends?” I asked Susan.

“They are not my friends. The brunette is Jane while the redhead is called Heather.”

“Now Susan we are supposed to be on the same side.” Jane replied as she picked up a gun. Heather did the same.

“I don’t think those guns belong to you.” Susan commented.

“These guns are a reward for our loyalty.” Heather replied.

“But you already have the power to shrink men. Why do you need a size change gun?” Susan asked.

“To shrink any women who dare get in our way. Or anything else we want.” Jane explained.

“Personally I was hoping for a sizechanger slave. But I have to settle for a gun.  Say do you think Trish will mind if we shrink Susan?” Heather asked.

Before Jane could reply the fallowing words filled the air.

“I DO MIND. MAN SHRINKERS ARE NOT TO BE SHRUNK.”

 “I wasn’t planning on keeping her small. I just wanted to have some fun.” Heather protested.

“Come on Heather let’s go.” Jane then led Heather away.

“We might as well go home Michael.” Susan told me as she picked me up.

 

We got a surprise when we got back to the apartment. In front of my shrunken home was an inch tall Blondtar. She was dressed in a maid outfit and didn’t look very happy.

“What are you doing here Blondtar?” I asked her.

“I am not here by choice. Trish is punishing me. My task is to clean and maintain your house and make sure it is supplied.” She told me.

“What happened to Dawn?” Susan asked.

“She had an even worse fate.”

“What’s worse than being a shrunken maid?” I asked.

“I’m still a sizechanger. I can still change my size which is more than what I can say for Dawn.”

“Trish took away her size changing powers?”

“Yes.”

“What happens to the salespeople from Stan’s growth and shrink rays?” I asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care.”

 

Over the coming days the news covered various attempts by sizechangers and the gun salespeople to restore the size of the shrunk. All the attempts failed in the same way the attempt to restore me failed.

 

Part of Susan’s curse is that she has the urge to travel. Fortunately my house is portable so she takes me with her. I should say us for Blondtar is still with us. She makes a good maid and I come to know her as a friend.

We have had plenty of adventures together but those are stories for another time.

 

 

The end for now

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2453