Classmates and Roommates by MrNoName637
Summary:

A girl born four inches tall has a nice life at her college. She has a helpful roommate, good teachers, and nice enough classmates. But when the new girl Lenora gets transferred in, things get interesting for Amanda.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5672 Read: 63453 Published: September 10 2011 Updated: October 03 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Lenora by MrNoName637

2. Bedtime with Jenna by MrNoName637

3. Lenora's Intelligent Conversation by MrNoName637

4. At Jenna's Feet by MrNoName637

5. A Leisurely Stroll by MrNoName637

6. Lenora's Rough Playtime by MrNoName637

7. An Unexpected Call by MrNoName637

Lenora by MrNoName637
Author's Notes:

This is my first ever serious story, so I'm likely to make a few writing mistakes. Please be completely honest with your commentary, as even negative feedback helps me to become a better writer.

Note: I got a lot of inspiration for this story from Shrinking Jeanne by Huz and The Freshman by jacksmith5996. I did make an original plot so as to not be plagiarizing from them, but I would like to give them a little shout-out.

Amanda left her dorm room and looked around. Her perspective of the college hallway was far different than anyone else's due to her four-inch height, but she had been there long enough to easily know her way around. Her roommate Jenna was a great help too, often carrying her along in her hand or her pocket.


"You don't have to carry me like this, you know," Amanda said one day. "I can walk, and I have no problem getting to my classes on time. Why do you worry about me?"
"It's just that…well, you're only four inches tall, and everyone else here isn't. I don't even think there's another person in the state like you," replied Jenna.
"Come on, Jenna," the smaller girl said, laughing. "Everyone knows me and recognizes me, and no one's exactly going to step on me. I don't think anyone hates me that much…"
"Stop that. Now you're scaring me even more," Jenna said, but she was laughing too.


Amanda walked down the hall to the fourth classroom on the left, where she received her lectures on genetics. She took private classes so that none of the other students would be distracted, although she secretly thought that since everyone knew her already, it wouldn't matter much. Genetics had always fascinated Amanda, though, because of her birth defect. Many times she had wondered whether she had any dwarfs or even shorter people in her ancestry. The college genetics professor said that this was likely not the case, and that one of her parents' genes had probably mutated to make her the way she was instead.
As she entered the classroom, she was surprised to see another, normal-sized girl in the room along with her professor. Before she climbed up on the desk, she looked up at the girl's face. It wasn't anyone she had seen before at the college. She listened in on the conversation the professor was having with the newcomer.
"…now, I know a lot of this material will be new to you, but you need to have an essay on it on Monday. You shouldn't have much problem with it, though, since most of it's pretty basic-oh, hello Amanda! Didn't see you there!"
Amanda had emerged from behind the desk. The other student shrieked when she saw her, grabbed the professor, and asked shakily, "Is that a…a student?!"
"Yes, of course it's a student," Professor Anderson said, laughing. "This is Amanda Bates, and she's actually scheduled to meet me at this time. Sorry, Amanda, I was just getting Lenora here acquainted with what she'll be doing in this class with me. Do you have everything you need, Lenora?"
"Uh, yeah, yeah I do," mumbled the girl as she slowly let go of the professor, embarrassed. "I think I'll just, um, leave you two to whatever you were doing." She walked out of the classroom, but glanced back at Amanda periodically on her way out.


After she had left, Amanda looked at Professor Anderson quizzically. "Lenora just got transferred to the college. She's a little…oh, come on, you remember what it was like as a freshman!" said the professor in response to the tiny student's frowning expression. "Just imagine if you saw-well, someone like you on your first day of college. Wouldn't you be at least kind of shocked?"
"I would, but she was more than shocked. She looked at me like I was some kind of freak or something!" Amanda fumed indignantly.
Her professor sighed. "Doesn't everyone? Look, Amanda, I know you get sensitive about this sort of thing, but honestly, just try to cut Lenora some slack. New school, new teachers, new classmates-hell, even new sizes of classmate. Just…calm down, OK? Maybe you two will even be friends someday."
"Yeah. Someday," Amanda snorted.
The rest of the lecture went as planned, and she walked out of the classroom with little on her mind other than the paper she had to write over the next week. As she went back to her dorm room, Jenna suddenly came up behind her in the hallway. "Hey, Shorty," she kneeled down and said, using her joking name for her friend. "Need a ride?"
"I'd like one, yes. But you don't need to-"
"Oh, come on. It takes absolutely no effort on my part. Where do you want to be this time?"
"Hmm…" Amanda thought about all the places that Jenna carried her, and then remembered one that she hadn't used in a while. "How about the bra?"
"Ha, you sure?"
"Yeah, why not? You've done it before, and…you really should come out of the closet, Jenna. You really should."
"Oh no, don't start on that again," Jenna said, laughing even though she knew how true it was. "All right, up you go."
She picked Amanda up and let her find a place to rest comfortably in her cleavage. The small girl bounced up and down with each step Jenna took, but she actually liked the feeling. "Hey, Jenna," she said, suddenly remembering the events at the beginning of class, "have you met this new girl Lenora?"
"Lenora. Oh yes, I've met her. She was being a total bitch in philosophy today."
"Was she tall? Blonde hair, brown eyes, awful fashion sense?"
"That's the one."
"Yeah, she was looking at me like I was some sort of experiment gone wrong or something when I met her earlier. I think we should keep an eye on her."
"I agree," Jenna said, as she reached the door of their dorm. Amanda pulled herself up a bit, since she was slowly slipping between Jenna's breasts as she kept bouncing. "You know, I could just take you out of there," said Jenna while she fumbled for her keys.
"Nah, it's fine. Besides, I know you kind of like it…"
"Oh, shut up," Jenna grumbled, walking into the dormitory itself.

End Notes:

Again, please rate honestly and tell me what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong.

Bedtime with Jenna by MrNoName637
Author's Notes:
Aaaaand here we get the gratuitous SW sex scene, giving the story its R rating. There'll be more of this kind of thing, but I won't make it the story's main focus. Or maybe I will, depending on the reviews I get.
Jenna and Amanda went on with their college lives over the next few days, and on Saturday found themselves just lying around their dorm.
"Amanda," Jenna asked, rolling around to face her friend on her bed. "I've never asked this before, but…if you ever get together with a guy, how are you going to…um…"
Amanda rolled over on her much smaller bed. "What, you're asking about my miniature sex life?" Jenna was right-she had never asked Amanda about this particular topic.
"Yeah, I guess," replied Jenna, somewhat relieved that Amanda had understood.
"Well…" Amanda pondered, "it's not exactly guys that I'm into."
Jenna sat bolt upright. "Wait. You mean you're…you're like ME?"
"You didn't know already? Wow, you're less perceptive than I thought," laughed Amanda. "Yes, I have been lesbian for a while. Doesn't matter though, because, well…" She gestured to her tiny body.
Jenna smiled slowly. "Who says you can't do anything at that size?"

Amanda's tiny eyes widened. "Oh no. You do NOT mean-" Her protest was cut short by Jenna grabbing her from her small cot on the dresser. Immediately she began feeling the tiny girl all over, squeezing her proportionally large breasts under the shirt. Amanda giggled, feeling aroused already. "Wow, it almost seems like you've done this before," she said in between gasps of pleasure.
"Oh, I have. I've been doing it in my fantasies ever since I first met you. Now was just the perfect opportunity," Jenna said, smiling even wider as she rubbed Amanda's chest some more. "Wait," she said, suddenly stopping. "Now it's your turn."
She picked Amanda up by her left leg and deposited her right on her collarbone. Amanda stared down in disbelief, but was tingling with excitement on multiple levels. "You mean I have to go down here?" she asked.
"Well, you don't have to. We both know you want to, though. Right?"
"You got me there," Amanda admitted, grinning. That said, she made her way down into Jenna's cleavage. Even though the larger girl had a bra on, Amanda was able to easily climb up the side of the gigantic breast. Reaching the top, she felt around for the nipple while being compressed by the bra she was in. It wasn't hard to find. Jenna was so hard that she actually made a tent shape inside the bra. Amanda, glad for the extra space, began rubbing and grinding herself against the nipple that was half as tall as she was.
After she had done this for both of Jenna's breasts, she crawled out of the bra, exhausted. "Seriously, what size are those?" she asked wearily.
"D cup. It's bigger than usual-"
"I know that, but if we're going to do this again, you need a bigger bra. I almost suffocated in there!"
Jenna laughed. "Now it's my turn again. Come here, you," she said, playfully grabbing for her tiny roommate.
"Hey! Stop that!" Amanda protested, as Jenna began stripping off her miniature shirt and pants. Leaving Amanda in only lingerie, she paused for a moment.

"You do realize that if I go all the way here, then we've started something we won't be able to stop easily. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"
"Oh, yes. Please. I've never felt so good in my life. And I'd like no one better than you to be my partner."
"Aw, thanks!" Jenna giggled. She quickly tore off Amanda's bra and panties with her fingernail, leaving the tiny woman completely nude in her hand. She set to work rubbing the nipples individually with her fingertips, smiling at the way that the four-inch-tall body squirmed in her hands. Moving her finger down between Amanda's legs, Jenna began rubbing even more vigorously on the entirely hairless skin. Amanda moaned louder and louder, until she finally gave one last spasm and fell limp.
Jenna set Amanda down onto her bed. Amanda sat up instantly. "Wait-that was it?" she asked incredulously.
"Well, for today at least. Tomorrow we can see about what you can do for me," Jenna teased, squeezing her clothed breasts together and pulling her shirt down a few inches seductively.
"That was…amazing. I'm glad I'm roommates with someone who at least has some sexual experience…" Amanda only got that far before she fell asleep on the spot.
Smiling, Jenna stroked the naked body one more time, before stripping herself and climbing into bed.
End Notes:
More constructive criticism would be appreciated.
Also, sorry for the rather short chapter. It was basically intended to reinforce the bond between Jenna and Amanda, so it couldn't be too drawn out. I've actually added some minor revisions to this chapter, based on a few criticisms I got of it. I hope they answer most of your questions.
Lenora's Intelligent Conversation by MrNoName637
Author's Notes:
So, I've decided that my story layout is going to alternate between story and sex between chapters. That way, if you just want to read the story, you can just read the odd numbered chapters and have a pretty good idea of what's going on. However, if you just read these stories for the sex, you can read the even numbered chapters and you'll get most of the sexual content in the book. And of course, if you want both, you can just read the story straight through. Let me know if this layout seems fine.
Amanda woke up the next morning and quickly realized she was naked. "Did I…did that really happen?" she asked sleepily.
"Yes, it did! Now get some clothes on!" said Jenna from next to her bed. "I laid some out for you right there."
"Wha-what time is it?" Amanda wondered while dressing herself.
"8:30. Don't worry, it's-"
"WHAT?" Amanda jumped up as she pulled her shorts on. "Jenna…I have to be in my physics class in 15 minutes!"
Jenna covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh shit, I forgot. I'll have to take you, there's no other way." Without thinking twice about it, Jenna picked the now fully-dressed girl up and stuffed her in her cleavage. Running out the door, she looked down and asked, "Are you OK in there?"
"Just-oof-fine, thanks! I spent a whole lot of time in here last night, remember."
"Oh yeah," Jenna said, smiling as she ran through the hallway. "You did, didn't you?"
Amanda was about to answer, but due to Jenna's frantically bobbing breasts, she fell straight between them before she had time to react.
"Oh my God!" Jenna shrieked, screeching to a halt. She quickly lifted up her shirt to find Amanda desperately clinging to her bra strap. Amanda gratefully fell into her friend's outstretched hand, relieved that she hadn't fallen all the way down. As Jenna looked up, she saw a couple of guys in the adjacent dorm smirking at her lifted-up shirt. She pulled her shirt down, gave them the finger, and ran off again with Amanda.

Ten minutes later, they made it to the classroom with almost no time to spare. "You know what," Amanda said to her panting friend, "I could get used to this riding arrangement."
"You mean, me running across the entire campus to get you to class?" said Jenna with some distaste.
"No," Amanda laughed. "I meant being between your boobs, silly!"
"Oh, yeah," Jenna said while breathing heavily, "I think I could too.
Amanda waved goodbye as she walked into the classroom. Her physics professor looked down as she entered. "You're almost late. You need to be more punctual from now on."
"Yes, Professor Clark. It won't happen again."
The professor took out his textbook, and the lesson went on as usual.

As Amanda walked out of the classroom, she almost thought she would see Jenna outside waiting to pick her up. No, she thought. Of course not. She has other classes.
All the same, though, she felt a deep longing to be with Jenna, to be in her hand, to be between her soft, warm breasts, to just have some sort of physical contact with her friend. "Wow," she mumbled to herself. "One day I tell her I'm gay and the next day she's my partner. How does that work?"
Her thoughts were interrupted by footsteps behind her. She looked around, almost hoping it was Jenna, but to her dismay it was Lenora from the week before. "Hey…um…Amanda! Yeah, Amanda!"
"Uh, yes?" Amanda answered, a little apprehensively. 
"Well, I wanted to say that I'm kind of, like, sorry that I was all mean to you the other day. I mean, I know that you're, like, born this way, right? You know, Lady Gaga? Born this way? Get it?" Lenora laughed as if she had just come up with the funniest joke ever.
Amanda's estimate of this girl's intelligence was rapidly decreasing. "Yeah. Ha ha. That's funny." she said sarcastically.
"I know, right?" Lenora smiled happily, delighted that someone else apparently thought her joke was funny. "Well, gotta go now. Catch you later, little girl!" she called as she sauntered off.
"What an airhead," Amanda muttered as she walked down to the miniature elevator that would take her to the floor her dorm was on.

When she reached her room five minutes later, she found that Jenna was already there, stretched out on the bed. "How long have you been here?" Amanda asked.
"About half an hour," replied Jenna lazily.
"Why didn't you come and pick me up?"
"I figured you could make it here on your own. Why, did something happen?"
"I had to walk here. Lenora passed me in the hallway."
"Ouch," Jenna sympathized, going over and lying facedown on the floor so her head was right in front of Amanda. "What did you think of her?"
"You told me she was a bitch. You didn't say she was an idiot too."
"Yeah…it's best not to engage her in any serious conversation. She goes off on a rant about pop music whenever you try to say anything."
"Exactly!" Amanda exclaimed, glad that her friend understood. "She made some dumb joke about Lady Gaga and then tried to get me to laugh at it!"
The two of them shared various stories about Lenora's low mental capacity, until Amanda finally said, "At least you're not like her."
"Yep," said Jenna. "If I was like her I wouldn't do this."
She suddenly moved her body up and forward, then came down again on the carpet, essentially trapping Amanda under her breasts. The helpless girl laughed as she tried to get free. "You said you'd save something like this for tonight!" she said.
"Who cares what time it is? We don't have any more classes today, and we're all alone in our room. What could go wrong?" she said playfully, standing up and removing her shirt…
End Notes:
As you can see, the end of the chapter gives an obvious lead-in to the next.

Also, did anyone notice my little shout-out (and slight parody) of what Pixis said in his review? Thanks again, Pixis, for helping me to write this story better.
At Jenna's Feet by MrNoName637
Author's Notes:
Well, the second half of this chapter is the feet stuff that I promised. I've noticed that I'm much better at writing plot scenes than sex scenes, but if you like 'em, I'll keep writing 'em.
When Jenna was in only a bra and panties, Amanda finally spoke up. "I've never seen you like this before. At least, not up close and personal."
"That's why we're starting now, aren't we?" said Jenna, grinning. She shot her arm out toward her tiny partner just like the night before, but instead of undressing her this time, she stuffed her into her cleavage. "I just love having your little body in there, don't you?" she said as Amanda steadied herself on the valley created by Jenna's breasts.
"Um…yes!" Amanda said, realizing how aroused she was already. "They're nice and, uh, perky today!"
"Well, this bra seems to be keeping you in there a little too easily. Let's make it a bit harder for you, okay?" she said, unclasping the strap in the back and letting her bra fall to the floor. With Jenna's breasts both swinging freely, Amanda quickly lost her footing and had to cling to the soft flesh on the inside of the right breast to keep from falling to the floor.
"What is it…with you and tits?" Amanda yelled from her precarious position.
Jenna laughed. "I don't know, I just figure that since girls don't have anything that naturally goes into other girls, boobs are the next best thing."
She picked up Amanda from her breast, since she was getting close to losing her grip. Putting her down, she asked, "Should I strip you like last time? Or should you do it yourself?"
"Oh, you do it. It turns me on more that way," Amanda said, already smiling in anticipation.
Jenna smiled back and picked Amanda up by the leg. Shaking her gently up and down, gradually the tiny shirt fell off, leaving only her bra on her torso. Using her fingernail, Jenna took that off as well. Instead of taking off the bottom half of Amanda's clothing, though, she lifted the smaller girl up to her mouth.
"Wait," Amanda asked. "What are you doing?"
"I said earlier how much I like breasts," Jenna answered. "Now it's time to get personal with yours."
She put her lips around Amanda's left breast and started sucking it in whole. As her tongue flicked over the minuscule nipple, she felt it quickly getting harder. "Uhnn…" moaned Amanda. "Damn, girl, how are you so good at this?"
Jenna was getting intensely turned on as well. She finished with the other breast, and then sat the still topless Amanda between her legs. "So," she said, "what should we do next?"
"Well…" thought Amanda, still recovering from the intense pleasure she had felt earlier. "You seem to be the best at this. What do you think?"

Without answering, Jenna moved her legs in abruptly and grabbed Amanda with her toes. She lifted the girl in the air playfully and rolled her naked body between her feet. Amanda screamed, but she was shaking with laughter. Jenna then flipped Amanda into the air and caught her again with her feet, and finally stood up and laid Amanda on the ground under her comparatively massive height.
"Well, you've gotten to see some of my feet so far. How about you explore them more closely?"
Amanda nodded up at the giant form above her, and walked up to the big toe of Jenna's right foot. She wrapped her arms around it and pressed her breasts against the warm skin on its tip. Leaning over, she kissed it. Suddenly, though, Jenna lifted her foot up and pinned Amanda under it, while massaging her breasts with her second and third toes.
"This is your idea of giving me some free rein?" complained Amanda jokingly while her nipples were quickly becoming erect.
"Oh, Amanda. We both know you love this domination sort of thing," Jenna giggled.
Amanda did not argue with this, both because it was entirely true, and because of how insanely aroused she was. She eventually succumbed to the pleasure that overwhelmed her from her chest area and passed out on the floor.

When she woke up, she found herself in Jenna's cleavage yet again. Both of them had shirts on, so she could only assume that Jenna had dressed her while she was asleep. "Well, sleepyhead," said her friend from above. "How was your nice nap in my bra?"
"The nap? I didn't even notice that part!" said Amanda, remembering how Jenna had made her feel the night before. "What time is it, anyway?"
"7:30. I remembered what yesterday was like, and decided that I didn't need the exercise quite that much."
"I did get some nice travel space," pointed out Amanda.
"That's true. But you can have that anytime," Jenna replied, squeezing her tits together and bouncing Amanda in and out.
"You know what? We have plenty of time on our hands. Let's take a walk around campus." suggested Amanda after resettling into her comfortable position between Jenna's breasts.
Jenna grinned. "With you still in there?"
"Of course! If you don't mind…"
Jenna didn't mind at all.
End Notes:
Please comment! Remember, every comment that I get helps me to bring you more of what you want.

Extra note: I really am sorry that I haven't posted any of this story in a long time. I'll post it when I have some spare time, but I won't in the foreseeable future. Thanks for the support, everyone. I promise I'll return it sometime.
A Leisurely Stroll by MrNoName637
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the wait, everybody! I'll keep updating regularly after this, but don't expect it to be as frequent as when I first started writing this. I hope it's been worth the wait! :)
The two girls walked outside of their dorm, glad to be out of the stuffy room. As they walked through the hallway, a sudden thought occurred to Amanda.
"Hey, Jenna," she said, "what will people think when they see me in here? Will they realize there's something going on between the two of us?"
"Why shouldn't they? I mean, there is something going on, right?" Jenna laughed.
"I guess so," Amanda agreed. "I just think that guys stare at your chest enough already, and with me in here…"
"If I catch anyone eyeing either you or my boobs, you know what I'll do?"
"What?"
"I'll kick them in the balls." Jenna smiled. "I did it to Justin last year, remember?"
"I remember. What if it's a girl, though?" Amanda pointed out.
"Breasts, balls, same difference," giggled Jenna.
"Can you even kick that high?" Amanda asked incredulously.
"Sure! Watch this!" Jenna drew her foot up several feet, but she slipped on the grass she was on and fell over backwards. She drew herself up, laughing. Looking down, Jenna suddenly realized that Amanda had disappeared from between her breasts. Frantically kneeling down, she dug through the grass looking for her friend, when something dropped down in front of her eyes.
"A little help?" pleaded Amanda as she hung from Jenna's hair. Jenna sighed with relief and picked up Amanda.
"You all right?" she asked the girl in her palm.
"Um…if a girl ogles us, how about you just settle for the shins?" Amanda suggested, somewhat shaken.
Jenna laughed. "Yeah, I guess that'll work." Placing Amanda back in her cleavage, she asked, "Do you want to go back to the dorm? I mean, if that's what happens in five minutes, what'll happen in an hour?"
"Oh, come on," Amanda teased. "You know you need the fresh air. Besides, what the worst that could happen?"
"That," Jenna groaned, pointing down the road.

Amanda looked up and groaned along with Jenna when she saw Lenora coming up the road toward them. "If it isn't the idiot bi-"
"Shh!" Jenna urged Amanda. "Do you want her to hear you?"
"I'm four inches tall. How do you think she'll notice me, let alone hear me?" Amanda scoffed.
"Hey, little person! Hi! Hi!" Lenora yelled excitedly, coming over to Jenna and looking down at the cringing Amanda. "Hee hee, why are you between that other girl's boobs? That's so funny! And cute! And kind of sexy too!"
"Uh…hey, we're kind of having a private conversation here. Why don't you visit us some other time?" Jenna said, grasping for some sort of excuse.
"Why?" Lenora pouted. "Can't you just stop your conversation and let me talk?"
"Um…" Jenna said, lost for words in the face of Lenora's complete idiocy.
"Great! So, what was your name again?" Lenora addressed Amanda happily.
"Amanda," the tiny girl responded disdainfully.
"Hey, bigger girl!" Lenora said, and it took Jenna a second to realize that she was the one being talked to.
"Oh. What did you want?"
"Can I pick her up for a second? I mean, I didn't get to earlier, and I was-"
"I think that's Amanda's choice," Jenna interrupted.
Amanda looked defeated. "Yeah, I guess," she muttered. Jenna could tell that she just wanted to get this over with.
"Great!" squealed Lenora, and reached into Jenna's cleavage to grab the miniature college student. Jenna made no effort to hide her discomfort at this, but Lenora seemed not to notice at all. Lifting the resentful girl up to her face, she inspected her all over. As she looked up, she asked Jenna, "Can I take her back to my dorm? You know, just to talk to?"
"No! What the hell are you thinking?" Jenna exclaimed.
"I just thought that you might…you know…be nice to me."
"Seriously? You're a total idiot and a fucking bitch to me, my friends, and everyone around you. If you really wanted to help someone, you'd just leave people alone. Now give my friend back to me. You can't just have her." Jenna violently exploded, shocking both Amanda and Lenora.
"You mean you won't give her to me?" Lenora whined.
"I just said no. What part of that do you not understand?"
"All right," Lenora sighed, seemingly dejected. "I'll just have to take her."
With that, she lashed out and kicked Jenna directly in the shins. As Jenna doubled over in pain, Lenora stuffed the baffled Amanda deep into her bra and ran off down the road. Jenna looked back, realized what had happened, and began to run as fast as she could back down the road.
End Notes:
Please comment! I've tried to go with the feedback of everyone who reviews, even the more negative ones. Also, check out my other one-shot that I wrote in the interval between chapters, called The Rescaler. I openly state in there that I don't think it's as good as this one, but if you want me to do more one-shots, please let me know.

Thanks for all your support! You people are awesome.
Lenora's Rough Playtime by MrNoName637
Author's Notes:

I'm sorry if this conclusion seems a little abrupt, but I'm trying to wrap this up so I can start working on a new major project. Don't worry, I will have one more chapter to tidy things up.

Inside Lenora's bra, Amanda was frantically trying to find a way out. The mounds of flesh pressing on her from both sides didn't help with her concentration, but worse was the utter panic she felt. When she hung out in Jenna's top, she was always on top of the enormous breasts, or at least not entirely inside Jenna's cleavage. Here, though, she was in complete darkness, and kept getting jostled around by Lenora's rhythmically bouncing breasts. In short, she had absolutely nowhere to go.
Finally, the jostling became less vigorous, until a hand reached in and plucked the tiny girl out of the giant bosom. "Hey, little girl!" Lenora giggled. "Let's have fun!"
"What the hell do you mean? And put me down!" yelled Amanda angrily.
"Aw, the little girl doesn't like the big girl being controlling. That's the way it works, sorry!" said Lenora, grinning as she laid Amanda into her palm.
"What are you going to do?" Amanda asked, failing to hide the fear in her voice.
"I didn't want your little girlfriend to get all the fun-or maybe I should say 'big' girlfriend?" She laughed, and Amanda was amazed to see that she actually found her statement funny.
"Anyway," Lenora said, snapping her attention back to the girl in her hand, "let's cut to the chase. Or maybe I should say cut to the 'chest'? Hey, I'm getting good at this!" Laughing again at her own joke, she extended her thumb toward Amanda's clothed breasts. Despite the smaller girl's efforts to cover herself, Lenora easily pinned Amanda's limbs down and started rubbing her chest all over. "Oh, you like this, do you?" Lenora cooed as she squeezed each breast individually. "Can I see some more of them?"
"NO!" Amanda screamed, but she already knew Lenora's question was rhetorical. "Why is it that every girl in the college seems to be a lesbian?" she muttered as Lenora hooked her finger under the back of the miniature shirt and with one swift movement tore both it and the bra underneath it off.
Lenora smiled as she lightly shook Amanda up and down, even while the little girl was yelling obscenities at her. "It's so cool seeing your tiny boobies bouncing like that! Oh look, your little bitty nipples are getting harder! That's so cute!" said the blonde, obviously excited in more ways than one.

"Hang on a second," Lenora suddenly added, and quickly took her shoes and socks off. "Sorry," she said to Amanda, "my feet just need some fresh air after all that running." She seemed to ponder something for a while, and then asked Amanda, "Want to see more of them?"
"Uh…" Amanda was at a total loss for words. She remembered how turned on she had been when Jenna played with her with her feet, but this was rape as far as Amanda was concerned. "No. No thanks."
"Oh, you don't like my feet? That's mean," Lenora grumbled.
"Look. You just injured my best friend, kidnapped me, and came about as close as you could possibly get to raping me. How the fuck am I the one being mean?" Amanda screamed up at the giant torso looming above her.
Without giving an answer, Lenora snatched Amanda up and placed her on the floor. Before she had time to react, Lenora's foot was squeezing all of the breath out of her. "It's because you're smaller than me, that's why," the dominating girl hissed. "I said before that that's how it works. Do you have to learn that the hard way?"
Amanda gasped. "No! I promise to…oof…obey you from now on!" Despite her dangerous position, Amanda couldn't help but be fascinated by her position below Lenora's massive yet stunning body. The undersides of her breasts were on full display, and from her awkward position on the floor Amanda could see the multicolored flowers painted on her relatively giant toenails.

"Good," Lenora said, apparently satisfied. Lifting her foot up, she placed Amanda back into her palm. "Well, your top's already off," she mused. "How about those bottoms too?" suggested Lenora brightly.
"What the-" interjected Amanda, before she remembered what the consequence for disobedience would be. Sighing submissively, she allowed Lenora to take her shorts and panties off, and simply waited as her captor ogled her fully naked body. She almost protested when Lenora extended a finger toward the minuscule clump of hair between her legs, but figured it would be better to get it over with than to draw it out any longer.
Suddenly, though, the door to the dormitory burst open. As Lenora dropped Amanda onto her bed in surprise, Jenna stormed in, walked straight up to the bewildered blonde, and punched her square in the jaw. When she saw her friend lying naked on the bed, she gave a little shriek and grabbed her up.
"Amanda! Are you all right? Did she hurt you at all?" Jenna yelled, grasping her best friend as tightly as she could.
"Not too much, I'm fi-Jesus, Jenna, can you loosen up a bit?" gasped Amanda after her initial shock. As the tiny girl looked around, she saw a whole police squad inside the dorm and clustered around Lenora. "Uh, Jenna? What are they doing here?"
"It's a kidnapping, duh! I called 911 on my cell the moment she took you. But seriously, did she hurt you at all?"
"Well, my ribs are a little sore, but I'm not permanently injured. Although I might need some new clothes…" Amanda laughed nervously. Behind her, the police were busy reading Lenora her rights. Jenna sighed in relief, also laughing.

End Notes:

Please comment! I'm trying to make up for my long hiatus last month, and I want to see what you think of my recent chapters.

An Unexpected Call by MrNoName637
Author's Notes:
A very short chapter intended to just wrap the story up.
"No, definitely not that one," Amanda said with a disgusted expression.
It had been a week since the incident with Lenora, and Amanda and Jenna had settled back into the normal college routine. Jenna was more protective of her best friend than ever, even though Amanda kept telling her that she was fine. After being questioned at great length by the police the day after Amanda was kidnapped, the two girls were finally left to their studies and regular life around the college.
"Come on, I don't think it's that bad," said Jenna. She had bought several bikinis and modeled each one for Amanda to see which one looked best.
"No, seriously," Amanda insisted. "It makes you look fat." Jenna was wearing a green, loose-fitting suit with a blue flower pattern on the top.
"Hey!" Jenna laughed. "That's not nice!"
"It's true, though! You're not fat, but that suit just…um…" Amanda realized that she had backed herself into a corner.
Jenna smiled mischievously. "You think I'm fat?" she said. She lay down on her back and reached out for Amanda. The smaller girl recoiled instinctively, but was nonetheless grabbed by the giant hand and plopped onto Jenna's decidedly flat stomach.
"Does that seem fat to you?" laughed Jenna, bouncing her stomach up and down.
"Damn, Jenna," Amanda commented after she had gotten her bearings, "I never realized how smooth your stomach is! Do you shave it or something?"
"Nope, it's just always been that way," admitted Jenna. "You're not so bad yourself," she added, poking Amanda sharply in her tiny abdomen.
"Hey, stop! That tickles!" giggled Jenna's miniature roommate, then her eyes widened when she saw the smile on the larger girl's face. "Oh, no. You are NOT-"
Her protest was cut short by Jenna snatching her up and tickling her tiny body all over. Amanda could barely breathe from laughing, and Jenna was greatly enjoying it too. After a minute or so of this, Amanda was placed, yet again, in between Jenna's considerable breasts.
"You know what, Amanda?" Jenna smiled down.
"What?"
"I'm glad we're roommates and not just classmates who don't even know each other."
Amanda snuggled up against Jenna's left breast. "Me too. I can't imagine living without you."
They lay like that for a while, until Amanda suddenly added, "But I still can't stand this bikini top."
As Jenna snickered, her cell phone rang from her bed. "Hang on a sec," she said, slightly annoyed. When she looked at the caller ID, she looked surprised. "It's the police station. I wonder what they want?"
"Put it on speaker!" Amanda said, intrigued.
They both listened to the phone for a few seconds, but the voice on the other line surprised both of them:

"Helloooooo! How are you, Little Girl and Big Girl? They say I only get one phone call, and I don't know what else to say, so byyyyyyeeee!"
There was a pause.
"Hello? Is anyone there?"
A longer pause followed.
"Well, that's rude."
The call ended.
End Notes:
As you can see, I left the ending open for a sequel of sorts, although I'm likely going to rather make different stories with the same characters, or at least the same universe.

Anyway, I hope you liked my first major story! Please leave feedback, and spread the word about my new collaboration with F_G_F, Witch Hunt!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2417