Family Bondings by ArtimusG
Summary:

A dysfunctional family learns to deal with each other in an unconventional manner.


Categories: Body Exploration, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Mouth Play, Maternal, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 19546 Read: 176084 Published: June 28 2011 Updated: November 28 2013
Story Notes:

The first few chapters will be more of the typical from me, but then likely move on to other genres I don't explore as much.  Enjoy.

1. Snug As A Bug... by ArtimusG

2. Souls Under Sole by ArtimusG

3. Putting The Step in Step-Sister by ArtimusG

4. The Kids Are Not Alright by ArtimusG

5. Sanity Questions by ArtimusG

6. Climb Every Mountain by ArtimusG

7. Internal Struggles by ArtimusG

8. Unintended Consequences by ArtimusG

9. A New Perspective by ArtimusG

10. In Remembrance by ArtimusG

11. Putting the Shoe on the Other Foot by ArtimusG

12. Footsie With Family by ArtimusG

Snug As A Bug... by ArtimusG

“Run!”  Jake screamed to his brother and sister, as they felt the tremble of Joanna’s footsteps, as far as the other room.  Surviving this new world of theirs was becoming anything but easy, and they were ready for some reprieve.  And that reprieve would come, if they could just make it until their mother went to work.  Unfortunately, Joanna, the children’s mother, was just now waking up.  The first priority of her morning was being sure that coffee was brewing while she showered.

“Run where?  We don’t even know where the hell we are!”  Allison screamed back at her twin brother, as they both, along with their youngest sibling Danny, looked for somewhere, anywhere that could provide some sort of shelter until they could find a better plan. 

“Ali, this is not the time to argue, and standing here is no better than running pointlessly, so we might as well run and hope for the best, right?”  Jake sneered back at his blonde sister, as he took Danny’s hand and began a light jog, motioning for Allison to follow.  She did, with a frustrated sigh, pushing one of the fluffy rug-fibers that made up the forest they travelled through out of the way.  Another tremble, this one heavier, followed by another, and another, told the group that they were not progressing far enough, quickly enough. 

Joanna Sadler, however, was anything but concerned about where she was walking, and more focused on if she would have time to stop by the gas station to pick up some chips to go with her lunch later that evening.  A half hour lunch was not nearly long enough, and having to walk across the street from the office to gather the rest of her meal before eating it would only shrink her time down to less than 15 to inhale the salad, chips, and drink.  Yawning, she returned from the kitchen, and headed for the bathroom, ready to shower.

“Oh shit, it’s too late!”  Allison called out to Jake, as another heavy tremor caused them all to nearly stumble. 

“Stop swearing in front of Danny!”  Jake barked back, helping their youngest sibling to his feet.
“Jake, I’m not 7, I’m gonna be 13 next week, stop acting like I’m a little kid all the time…”  Danny spoke, shoving Jake away and standing on his own.
“Danny, we’re all…” Jake started to retort before Allison cut him off.
“Don’t!  I swear, if you make one more joke about us being shrunken, you’re dead!”  Allison trudged ahead of the group, frustrated, tired, and hungry. 
“I’m just trying to lighten the mood…”  Jake offered in reply, taking a step or two forward, trying to take Allison’s hand apologetically.  Allison turned around sharply, ready to light Jake’s ears on fire with her words, but she didn’t get the opportunity, as her eyes darted upward, watching the door, or what they could see of the door slowly open. 

“Jake…”  She managed to speak, her mouth falling ajar in fear.  Jake didn’t want to turn around though, he knew what he was going to see, it was the same thing he saw a few hours before Joanna had gone to bed the night before.  He turned around anyway though, and though his heart skipped a beat in fear, he was not surprised.

The trio of teenagers, that is, if you count Danny, could hardly see even as high as their Joanna’s knees, even if they weren’t obscured by the tree-line of rug fibers.  She wore only a light blue satin robe they hung as low as her ankles, which were about as far as their jungle would allow them to see. 

“She’s gonna step on us!”  Danny screamed, being the first to turn tail and run, as the watch their mother taking her initial step into the bathroom.  Soon after, Jake and Allison would follow behind Danny, quickly catching up and grabbing his arms, pulling the pre-teen along with them as quickly as possible.  They heard the floor boards under the rug and beneath the linoleum groan loudly, shifting to support Joanna’s weight, as she set her first foot down, covering the space between the bathroom entryway and the sink under which the fluffy rug was laying.  The result of which was the heaviest tremor the children had yet experienced, and they all went tumbling to the floor.  It was only a single foot step from their mother, and yet it had sent them sprawling to the floor like dominos.

“We’re never going to make it, we’re fucking screwed!”  Allison, obviously the pessimist of the group, was also the first to begin to cry, her normally strong personality and fierce nature broken at the prospect of being stepped on by their unwitting mother. 

“Don’t say that shit, we’re going to make it out of this alive!”  Jake had recanted on his refrain from swearing in front of his little brother, mostly out of fear and desperation.  For a moment, he saw Allison in her weakest state, sobbing heavily as she curled up into near fetal position, and Danny, wide and in shock-staring at his broken sister, who he tended to look up to more than Jake, the oldest sibling of the group.  “We can do this, we just have to…”  Jake was about to launch into a motivational speech, when he heard those floorboards groan once again, as Joanna had shifted the weight from her right foot, to her left foot, the one she had stepped with first, freeing the right to swing casually forward to move the giantess across the threshold of her bathroom completely. 

“This is it…Mom’s gonna step on us…” thought Jake, feeling defeated for failing in his duty to protect his brother and sister in the absence of their dead-beat father.  He felt a small draft, the displacement of air from Joana’s bare foot swinging forward.  Seemingly in slow motion and all in sync, the three children looked skyward.

They saw now sky though, foremost because they were inside, but mostly because their sky was eclipsed by a tan wall of wrinkled flesh, easily a mile long.  When she finished setting her foot down, her toes would easily land out of sight, as would her heel, leaving the children very little options of where they would end up.  The sole of Joanna’s foot was easily the largest, most intimidating thing they had encountered since being shrunken, and it only got more intimidating.  It was almost dead silent; the only sound being that of Allison’s silent moaning, which was quickly outdone by a shrill scream from Danny.

“Mom, don’t step on us!”  Jake screamed, less because he thought it would work, but more out of desperation and helplessness.  He would die here without having at least attempted to get their mother’s attention, before they ended up underfoot.  Though only a split second had passed, Jake had noted the increase in temperature from the warm, heavy structure that supported Joana’s weight.  In addition, he had noticed the natural smell of her flesh, tainted by the scent of the remnants of lotion the brunette, single mother had used the day before.   A last note Jake had made, was how the sole of his mother’s foot was lightly adorned with miniscule pieces of dirt, easily bigger than him, yet undetected by their goddess of a parent.  He shuddered at the thought that boulders as big as those went unnoticed underfoot of the giant woman, and he was smaller than even those. 

Time seemed to renew itself and Jake couldn’t bring himself to close his eyes, not yet.  He did however beg to try to shield his head with his arms, as the other two had done, the shadow of the massive foot growing larger and darker as it descended.  Everything Jake had experienced began to amplify, until he could no longer see anything but the oceanic sole and arch of Joanna’s soft, warm foot.  Finally his eyes closed, as the winds kicked up heavily, nearly blowing the children away. 

The resulting thud of Joana’s heel landing was not as loud as anticipated.  However, as they watched the heel land, they couldn’t help but wonder why it seemed as though she wasn’t stepping as quickly as normal.  There was no time for deliberation, as the rest of the foot began to stretch and contour, while the toes, seemingly thousands of feet away, stretched a bit, and the rest of the foot fell, trapping the poor children under it.

Joanna loved the rug she’d bought recently.  It was one of the softest things she’d ever set foot on, and had intentionally slowed her step, placing her heel on the rug first, before gently allowing the rest of her foot to settled into its plushy goodness.  Once the foot was settled in the rug, she grinned and splayed her unpainted toes, wiggling them gently in the fur, before sighing contentedly, looking down at them.  Maybe she’d paint her toes today, after work. 

 

End Notes:

Rate and Review for faster chapters!

Souls Under Sole by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

I've never devoted an entire chapter to being under foot, let's see what happens, hm?

Jake couldn’t believe he was alive.  It was dead silent and blazing hot under his mother’s foot, and he couldn’t see a thing.  It felt as though his entire body was one giant bruise, and he couldn’t have moved, even if he could.  Above him, the sole of Joanna’s foot left him and his siblings indefinitely trapped, forced to inhale the smell of the dingy floor rug, the smell of sweat, and a hint of body lotion.  Though he couldn’t see much from his pinned position under foot, he could, however, see farther ahead, where the artificial light of the bathroom pierced the cavernous wilderness at Joanna’s arch, which was more the depression of a cave in a mountain’s face.

“Jake, are you alright?”  Allison called out weakly, fighting the urge to start crying again.  “I have Danny with me…we’re okay…please answer us…”  The two younger siblings were also under the foot of the goddess, closer towards her toes, yet still under the sole. 

“Yeah, I’m alright…a little sore…”   And rightly so, the soft, wrinkled sole above them was pushing them, threatening to increase the pressure just enough to cave in the bruised ribs of each of the children.  While Danny and Jake were on their stomachs, Allison was unfortunate enough to have landed on her back, so that her face was planted deep into one of the fine lines that made up the foot prints of her mother’s sole.  Each breath she took permeated her nose with the light musky scent of foot flesh, and the stale smell of lavender scented lotion.    She opened her eyes briefly, but could see nothing but skin, thick enough to easily prevent the seventeen year old from budging.  If she squinted, she could even begin to see the miniscule veins and arteries inside the foot itself, and possibly even hear the blood rushing through them.

Danny, the youngest and smallest, was given a lighter sentence, and while farthest from Jake, he was closest to the arch.  This reprieve gave Jake more fresh oxygen than the others, and the most lighted view of the underside of Joanna’s oppressive foot.  He’d considered climbing towards it, but was scared, unsure of what he would do should he escape anyhow.  He wouldn’t give up though, there had to be something. 

Just as these thoughts crossed his mind, there was yet another rumbling from somewhere in the distance.  In fact, there were five distinct rumbling, and the children could feel the muscles deep inside their mother’s foot pulling and stretching beyond the skin.  Joanna was wiggling her toes, unaware of her kids’ plight. 

“Brace yourselves!”  Jake screamed.  It was like he anticipated what was next.  The kids all shut their eyes tight, as light flooded back into their miniature world, as Joanna rocked the foot barely back onto its heel, her mammoth toes continuing to wiggle in delight at the plush surface below them now. 

“Run!”  It was Allison’s turn to shout commands to the ground, and she attempted to follow her own orders, by quickly getting herself to her feet, and grabbing Danny’s hand to pull along with her.  Jake had attempted to stand as well, but was slower, feeling it would be pointless.  As usual, Jake was right.  The foot, easily the size of a football stadium in length, quickly began to descend again, slamming the children back to the floor harshly with its sole.  The kids screamed in pain, Danny crying again, as the pressure was now much heavier than the first step.

No one would get even the slightest chance to recover, however, as the foot repeated the process, lifting quickly up into the air, sending a harsh draft of air underneath it, before slamming back into the carpet, crushing the fibers under it again, and nearly smearing the children into paste In Its many wrinkles. 

Joanna was only tapping her slender, petite foot gently in the carpet, while she removed the hair pins from her shoulder-length, brown hair. 

Her kids couldn’t take much more.  Both of the older kids had bruised ribs, and Danny had carpet burns on nearly every part of his body.  It didn’t last long though, as with one final tap, the foot that had kept the trio trapped underneath its sole finally relented, lifting into the air much higher before, and landed back on the linoleum with a resounding thud.  They were free from their mother’s wrath, for now. 

However, through this process, Joanna had given them a gift, each tap of her foot sending the tumbling and rolling further along in the rug, until they were now standing at its edge.  They could see that their mother had stepped away though, and however badly it hurt, they had to get up.  The sound of the shower turning on gave them hope to escape though, and they quickly sojourned out of the forest of rug.

 

 

End Notes:

Rate and Review!

Putting The Step in Step-Sister by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

I really enjoyed writing this chapter.  You'll meet Tiffany, a pivotal character in our story.  Mouthplay people...hold on tight, your time is coming.

A twenty minute walk later, and the children were free of the bathroom, now free to wander the desert plain of hardwood that made up the living room floor.  Joanna was busying herself with makeup, and clothes, and would be for a while.  It was good that they knew her routine; they could plan accordingly, and if timed right, could find safety, and a route to higher ground. 

Another half hour passed without incident.  The kids were quiet, mostly, other than a soft moan from one of them.  They were all hurt, but knew that complaining would do very little.  They had decided that climbing the couch, which had material hanging down to the floor, would be the best case scenario.  It was centered in the living room, which meant it was only a short walk, for normal people to get to anywhere in the house.  Their mom would have to pass by it eventually, even if it was hours later.  She may even sit to work out her schedule before going to the office.  It was the best chance they had for survival.  There were no obstacles in their path; it was a straight shot from the bathroom, through the foyer/entryway, to the living room.  As long as Joanna stayed in the bathroom as long as normal, they were golden.

Well, until something unexpected happened.  They‘d heard something familiar in the distance coming from the entryway, but couldn’t place it, until seconds later, the much more familiar sound of the front door opening. 

“Hey, mom?  You still here?”  The voice of Tiffany, the kids’ older step-sister, rung loudly through the house.  They couldn’t see her yet, but it was unmistakable, and a chill ran through their spines.  Tiffany was an unexpected visitor, who lived with her boyfriend half an hour away. 

“Tiffany?  What on earth are you doing here?”  Joanna’s voice called from her bathroom.  The kids froze in fear.  They were at the mid-point of their path, directly between the entryway and the living room, which meant both women would have to go by them to meet each other.  It was an unforeseen obstacle, as it only got worse. 

“..RUN!”  The word had become the theme for the trio’s tiny lives.  Those all too familiar thuds haunted them once again, this time in doubles, as both women headed to meet each other.   Ahead of them, they watched as Tiffany’s black flip-flop clad feet turned the corner around the couch, the familiar *THUD, CLOP* sound threatening to decimate their ears with each of her steps.  Behind them, the higher pitched sound Joanna’s leader, heeled slip-ons resonated threateningly.  Allison and Danny ran in one direction, while Jake ran in the other.  They both knew splitting up was a terrible decision, but they also had no time to argue in which way to run. 

“My dad said he was going to drop my brothers and sisters off here yesterday, and wanted me to pick them up this morning…they didn’t tell you?”  Tiffany spoke, taking her final step into the living room, just as Joanna did.  The young mother reached out to embrace her oldest daughter, grinning widely.  She hadn’t seen Tiffany in easily two weeks, which used to be far too long.

“No!  I haven’t heard from your father, or the kids since your father picked them up Friday, but it’s not unlike them to do something without asking me…or even telling me.”  She sighed, letting go of Tiffany, to allow her hands to embrace her cheeks.  “Oh gosh, Tiffany, you’re so beautiful…just like I was when I was your age.”

“Mom, no! “  Again, Jake was at the wrath of his mother’s feet, this time though, it was much different.  The inch-tall heel raised above his head like a sky scraper, as Joanna stepped forward to hug Tiffany.  The entire arch of the shoe was like the entrance to some magnificent coliseum, and he could see the intricate stitching and detail of its creation.  He ran desperately in the opposite direction, hoping to catch up witch Allison and Danny.

His other siblings, however, had less room forever.  While Jake had the high arch of Joanna’s heels to protect him, these two were at the flat, unforgiving flip-flops of their older sister.  The platform of the soles towered above them as high as their house had been when they were normal sized.  Obviously used and worn, there were numerous scratched and cuts in its surface, easily climbable for the miniature siblings.  Farther above, Tiffany’s ominous toes rested gently in the footwear, innocently lying still as Tiffany was hugged by her mother. 

“Danny, we have to climb onto Tiffany’s shoe, c’mon!”  Allison called out, heading towards the massive structure that supported their sister’s foot.  Danny followed with hesitance.

“What about Jake?”  He asked, trying to keep up with Allison’s larger strides.

“He’ll be fine, I promise…come on, before she moves her foot and squishes us!”  Allison stood at the base of the idle footwear, and Danny approached, taking his sister’s advice.  She put her hands together, leaning down for Danny to step in, and with a heavy push and a groan, Danny grabbed hold of the highest crack in the sandal, pulling himself up, and climbing the rest of the way up to the sole of the shoe.  Allison climbed, using her 6 inches over Danny to step into the highest crack she could, and soon, they both stood in front of Tiffany’s massive, pink-painted toes.  They wiggled just barely; threatening to crush the children under their weight should they make a wrong move.   There was no choice though, as they began to crawl on their hands and knees towards the sweet smelling digits.

Jake had a similar plan, and was closer to Tiffany’s other foot.  He’d arrived in front of Tiffany’s toes on the opposite foot at a similar time as Allison, but could not see each other.  Less afraid of the petite toes, even with the reared up threateningly, and crashed down in front of him, he headed towards the thick thong of the flip flop, where there was less chance of being crushed.  Once between the toes, Jake remembered that familiar smell of flesh and lotion.  The toes created massive canyons with rippling intricately toe prints, easy hand holds for someone his size.  For now, he took residence deeper between his sister’s toes, grabbing hold of the thongs surface, and bracing for her first step.

As the women continued to chat, Danny and Allison had reached Tiffany’s toes, and used those similar toe prints as Jake had noticed, to climb the soft, fleshy skin.  With each other’s help, they scaled the massive middle toe, and reach the crevice where their goddess of a sister’s giant toenail met the flesh it was attached to.  The pink paint was barely peeling here, but they found that the skin in Tiffany’s toenail bed was slightly more calloused, and easy able to hold on to.  The two didn’t speak, other than a worried look from Danny to Allison, and a confident, gentle smile in return to her little brother. 

Looking behind them, they could see across the vast, pink field that was their sister’s toenail, all the way back to the fleshy cuticle.  Once she was more settled, they would eventually cross that threshold.  It gave Allison goose bumps to know that she was so small, that her older sister’s toe dwarfed her like it was giant.  She just hoped Jake was safe.  The massive toe arched up as Tiffany prepared to take a step, and the duo held tight, fearful of tumbling down the length of the soft toe.

It would be a long day.

End Notes:

Rate and Review!

The Kids Are Not Alright by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

Yes, this chapter was named after the famous band The OffSpring, but I don't care, it works.  More foot play here, and preparing to move onto to a new segment of the story.

“So you haven’t heard from my dad at all lately?”  Tiffany asked her mother, one slender eyebrow lifting in slight concern at the absence of her younger brothers and sisters.  She turned slowly, watching her mother as she headed to the kitchen to find breakfast before heading to work.

“No, none of them!  I didn’t even know they were supposed to stay here last night!  Call your father and be sure that he has them…all three of them, please?”  Joanna spoke, turning the corner and shifting out of Tiffany’s sight.

“Sure mom.”  The blonde whipped her phone out of her back pocket, like she’d done so many other times before, scrolling over to speed dial, and tapping the picture of a pig…it was the icon she’d set in place of her father’s picture, to remind her just what kind of person he was.  As she did so, she casually took the two and a half steps to the couch, flopping lazily into it, and crossing her right leg over her left.  The phone rang as expected, a ring back tone, some old country song she’d never heard, and didn’t plan to listen to ever in her life.  While it rang, she glanced down to her bared thighs, her short-shorts riding up higher than she would have liked, for being at her mother’s house.  The last thing she wanted was the lecture about what happened to scantily clad young women in Atlanta.  She sighed at the thought, as the song continued to play, and she subconsciously allowed her leg to sway gently to the beat.

It may have only been two and a half steps, but it was nothing short of a roller coaster ride from hell, to the occupants lodged on top of, and between the toes of either of Tiffany’s feet.  Jake had chosen, for this scenario, a better option.  The thing of Tiffany’s flip flop had created enough space between her toes, that the shrunken teenager between them was able to hold tight to the rubbery material, and not be dislodged from his cozy toe cavern.  The toes had also shielded him from the winds that were created by the gentle swinging of Tiffany’s first step, leaving the teen to only endure the moment created by it, which wasn’t bad, and the undercurrents that swept in, carrying the scent of Tiffany’s toes all around him.   It was bearable, if only because the other options could have meant being tossed violently from the safety of his sisters toes.

The other siblings, on Tiffany’s left foot, did not fare as well.  The first step alone had shaken them nearly from their foundations.  The bed of Tiffany’s toenail, on her middle toe, may have been a safe place while she stood, but brother and sister alike found themselves unable to withstand the pressure of the winds Tiffany created, by stepping forward towards her couch.  Danny tumbled left, while Allison tumbled right, and the both of the cascaded helplessly down the hard, smooth surface of Tiffany’s pink-polished toenail, towards the thick cuticle. 

“Danny!”  Allison screamed, reaching for her brother, who was just out of reach.  Danny only replied with a yelp of fear, attempting to grab the outstretched hand, but failing, as he went from sliding, to rolling across the surface.  The two lost sight of each other that moment, Danny rolling towards the crevice between Tiffany’s toes, Allison, more centered, bumping violently into the cuticle of the toenail and grabbing a hold.  As Tiffany finished her first step, the entire stadium sized foot planted heavily, shaking both of its passengers.  Allison found herself bouncing from the cuticle of the toenail, onto the flesh itself, giving her a birds-eye

view of Danny, who had managed to dig his fingers into the flesh of the toe they’d been riding, and dangled precariously over the edge.

“Allison, don’t let me fall!  She’ll crush me!”  Screamed the pre-teen, pleading with his older sister, to save his life. 

“Just hold on, Danny!”  Allison screamed back, trying to come up with a plan that wouldn’t end them both as toe jam.  No such plan would come, in time; Tiffany’s next step would leave them both breathless.  This time, however, neither sibling that occupied Tiffany’s left foot was properly harnessed to any patch of flesh, and as the foot swung forward, the kids went soaring. 

Their flight was short lived, and they both toppled helplessly, gasping and yelping in pain due to their bruised and carpet-burned appendages and torsos, to the surface of the black, rubber flip flop, just as it landed, in time to catch them, relatively safely.  It had only been two and a half steps, and they had nearly ended the lives of two innocent kids.

Jake’s turn.  Though the torment of Tiffany’s short few steps had more or less been withheld from the oldest male of the shrunken trio, there was more in store for him.  As Tiffany’s plump, round ass had planted firmly into the couch cushions, her tanned, slender leg crossed at the knee, nearly dislodging Jake from even deep between the brunette’s toes.  A brief gasp was the only sound Jake allowed himself to have, before the main event began.

Tiffany’s toes lifted and spread from each other, only miniscule amounts, but far enough for Jake, still safely next to the big toe, to see out into the distance of his mother’s living room.  It was a view that he didn’t necessarily appreciate as much as he would have, should Tiffany not been bouncing her foot so violently, and threatening to send both her shoe, and her brother, hurtling through the air, and to the ground, easily 2 miles away. 

“Tiffany, help!”  Jake screamed fruitlessly, the magnificent toes of the blonde goddess above him aimlessly writhing around aimlessly.  With each bounce, the thong slipped closer to the tips of those self-pedicured toes.    “STOP!”  He screamed once again, feeling his throat about to rip itself out with each word that he spoke.  His voice was going hoarse.  And worse, the toes had begun to perspire, so that the environment between them was no longer hot, but humid and thick with the smell and taste of sweat.  He was going to die here.

But all at once, the bouncing stopped, the toes, clenched, and the leg uncrossed, drenching Jake in a virtual sponge of his sisters toe sweat. 

“Mom, he didn’t answer…”  Tiffany sighed, shifting her position so that both of her feet were elevated, the soles of her flip flops now resting against the very corner of the coffee table. 

“Leave him a voicemail…”  Joanna replied, returning with a croissant and a mug of coffee.  She stepped over to her eldest daughter and sighed.  “This is why I left him, he’s so…irresponsible!”  Joanna began to rant, before receiving a familiar ‘please don’t do this to me right now’ look from her daughter.  Now was not the time to go on a wild tangent about the man who’d scarcely been present in the children’s lives until the past year.  Sighing, she leaned down, down placing a kiss to the temple of Tiffany’s forehead.  “Stay as long as you need, call me when your brothers and sister.” 
“I will, love you mom.”  She grinned, waving softly as Joanna stepped towards the door, fished out her keys from her purse, and headed out the door.

The kids, barely surviving the torment of their sister’s toes, had all but been defeated.  Allison and Danny now rested, breathing heavily on the tips of Tiffany’s toes, which were now more vertical, due to her feet resting at the corner of the coffee table, her heels free to rest there.  Jake had similarly made it out of his prison, now holding tightly to the cuticle of the big toe of Tiffany’s right foot.  They were all exhausted, in pain, and sticky with sweat, both their own and Tiffany’s.  Another event like walking would have them in shambles, and begging for death. 

“Dad…come on, pick up the damn phone and be responsible for once in your life…”  Dialing the number again, she waited, staring down at her legs again.  As she did, she noticed that she may need to try a different body wash; this one was leading her skin feeling oily.  While listening to that same, annoying song, she trailed her finger down her thigh, gathering as much of the oily residue gathered there, and continued past her knee, down her calf and to her ankle, on her right leg.  Just as she was about to flick the disgusting, if miniscule amount of gunk away, she saw something, tiny and pink, maybe an earwig?  No, it was…wearing clothes?  What the hell?  She set the phone aside, tapping the ‘End Call’ Button with her thumb, and leaned forward curiously at the bug that had infiltrated her footwear.

Giving her toes a slight wiggle, she hardly expected what she heard next.  It was faint…but she definitely heard and audible scream, and not a hiss or a whine like a bug… a literal, human scream.  Her lips parted, as her jaw began to drop. 

“No...It can’t be…”  She squinted.  It was wearing t-shirt, plain and white, and khaki shorts.  Her jaw dropped entirely now.  “Jake…?!”

 TBC

End Notes:

Rate and Review!

Sanity Questions by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

I struggled to write this chapter because I find it hard to believe that any decent human being would find a shrunken person in peril and turn them into a slave, or intentionally kill them.  I'm sorry, but 'evil goddess' stories sort of annoy me, if it's not within the context of a new world order.  Maybe I'm an optimist, but I choose to believe that people are decent human beings that innately will help others.

*Steps off of the soap box* 

The rest of this story will be my attempt at non-voyeuristic shrinking...sort of.  Enjoy.

“Tiffany!  Tiffany, you gotta help!   Jake screamed, hanging desperately from his sister’s big toe.  He could nearly see his reflection in her pink toenail, but currently was more focused on tentative grip, threatening to send him flailing down the surface of the toenail, and down to the floor.  He was already injured, a fall like that would quickly crush him. 

“Jake…?  That can’t be you.  I’m losing my mind…”  Jake shifted, turning his head to find Tiffany’s  god-like face staring intently down at him, mouth slightly again, bright blue eyes wide and confused. 

“No, you’re not!  Tiff, help…ahhhh!”    His grip finally gave way, and he found himself tumbling down his older sister’s toe.  This tragic, terrible event seemed devastating to Jake, and he expected death any second, but to Tiffany, the goddess who was watching from above, it was like watching an ant tumble haplessly down the slope of her foot.  In some ways, it was.  Regardless if the tiny creature was her little brother or not, the thought was almost comical.  Here she was, idly calling her father and wondering where her siblings were, and meanwhile, at least one of them was struggling for survival between her dainty, girlish toes.  Resisting a smile, she leaned forward casually, letting the underside of her slightly elongated fingernail rest at the base of her big toe, and Jake landed neatly on her fingernail.

Without the distraction of people talking to her, and the house being relatively silent, Jake’s scream for help had actually reached Tiffany’s ears, if faintly, registering in her brain as English.  

“You can’t be actually…talking to me!  You’re a bug!”  Jake found himself holding on for dear life again, gripping Tiffany’s fingerprints as she whipped her finger around, bringing it away from her toes, and closer towards her face.  Watching in awe, his sister’s face seemed to grow larger and larger, as he was brought closer to it, until her nose, eyes, and forehead, hidden by those long blonde bangs, were all he could see.  “If you’re not a bug…then you can understand me.  Hmm…how about…you climb onto my nose?”  Another heavy shift in position from the giant’s finger, but for a shorter distance.  As the finger went to touch the bridge of her nose, Jake could see Tiffany’s lightly freckled face in extreme detail.  She’d always had better skin than the other kids, possibly from a different biological mother, though she’d been raised from early on by Joanna, and considered her to be as close as a biological mother would have been.

The finger touched base with the nose of the goddess sister, giving Jake the closest, most intricate look at the fleshy mountain.  Higher, the bridge of her nose lead up to her forehead, and on either side him, Tiffany’s vibrant blue eyes blinked, and almost as a testament to his new size, Jake felt a tiny gush of wind created from the eyelashes, thicker than his arm, due to the mascara. 

“Hurry little guy, before my finger slips!  I might accidentally sniff you up, and you’d be lost inside my nose forever!”  She grinned, taking this entire situation lightly, still more certain that she was dreaming, imagining things, or crazy, than to believe her little brother was shrunken, and she was his only help.  Desperate for any sort of reprieve from life and death situations, Jake scrambled as best he could onto the blonde girls nose, finding her soft skin to be easily climbable.

“Tiffany, we have to find Ali and Danny!”  He yelled out, his voice growing more horse as he climbed.
“Ali and Danny?  Are they shrunken too?”  She giggled this time, causing her nose to vibrate lightly and shift when she spoke.  “Why were you on my toes, Jake?  Are they there, too?”  Leaning forward, Tiffany squinted down at her right foot again, careful not to send her miniscule brother flying off of her face.  After a second of scanning, she wiggled her toes, causing Jake to shudder.  “Nope...not on my right foot…let’s see the other.”  A slow turn of her heard, and she squinted again.  On top of her toes, she thought she saw something moving, just barely.  “Uh-oh…we may have found them…”  The black background that her flip flops created allowed Allison and Danny to stand up, waving for help, begging to be rescued from her adorable little toes.  “There you are!  Aww, did Tiff’s little toes scare you guys?”  She spoke cutely, reaching two fingers forward, this time to allow the two shrunken siblings to climb aboard. 

They’d heard Tiffany’s conversation with Jake, and knew he was safe.  Slowly and carefully, she brought the duo up to her face, squinted, and giggled.  “Family reunion on big sister’s nose!”  The fingers made a second trip to Tiffany’s face, where Jake was waiting patiently.  Climbing aboard as well, the trio hugged each other as tightly as their wounds would allow, as Tiffany watched, crossed eyed, the best she could. 

“Alright, story time, kiddos.”  The twenty two year old giantess lifting her fingertips, for a third time to her nose, after a brief celebration by her younger siblings, and used the other finger to gently push them onto her finger tips.  “I think it would be better if you guys were in my ear, so you don’t have to yell, and I don’t have to strain to hear you.”  There was no chance for a debate about it, Tiffany’s fingers drifted to the opposite ear, the long blonde hair parting slightly once they arrived.  The outer ear swirled around like some massive piece of flesh-colored art work, and in the near-center, a black hole, a cave leading deeper inside Tiffany’s head. 

“C’mon guys…let’s go.”  Jake spoke up, sighing in both relief and caution at the idea of wandering into the chasm of Tiffany’s ear.  They pushed the thick hairs out of the way, each as thick as a 2-Liter bottle, and stepped into the orifice.  Jake went first, then Allison, and Danny, and once Tiffany felt the departure of three little sets of feet, she moved her finger away.   She glanced down to her phone, considering calling her mother.  But no...Not yet.  She had to make sure she wasn’t crazy first, and that would take some serious convincing, and a lot of time.  She was a busy girl, and if this wasn’t for real, spending several hours of her day on a wild goose chase would leave her schedule in shambles.

“So, how about you guys tell me why I should think you’re not my brains way of telling me I’m too stressed out, while I head on out to run some errands?”  Allison’s face went pale.

“Tiffany, its Ali…you have to believe us, we couldn’t be talking to you if we weren’t real!”  The trio continued to walk through the cavern.  They may have been tiny, but the farther they walked into Tiffany’s ear, the lower the roof got.  They could see up ahead where they would have to crawl, and decided to stop there.    The inside of the ear was as dark as they expected, the walls were thick, pink, and organic looking, curling around them like a Martian landscape.  They felt a sudden heavy movement, Tiffany was standing.

“People talk about hearing and seeing things all the time when they are stressed out.  And trust me, I am so stressed.”  Tiffany shrug, fighting the tickling sensation, and wondering if she would look crazy to anyone who may see her.  She’d just have to put her Bluetooth on. 

Jake, the easiest to anger of the entire group, had reached his boiling point.  They’d been stepped on, and nearly crushed several times, and now the one person who had finally seen them doubted their troubles?  She was going to save them, like it or not. 

“Dammit Tiffany, you gotta fucking take us to the hospital!  Right the hell now!”  His fist balled up in anger, and he punched the wall he was leaning against, not realizing, until now, he was covered in ear wax.  “Shit…clean out your fucking ears sometimes!”  No sooner had he gone through his emotional outburst, would the shrunken trio’s world shift violently, and they found that the very gunk they’d climbed through to get into Tiffany’s ear, now acted slick as grease, and they tumbled, screaming, through the ear canal, back towards the outer ear, where Tiffany’s palm waited for them casually. 

“Be careful, Tiff, you could hurt us!”  Allison demanded, as Tiffany’s hand raised back to face level, her deep blue eyes casting a scornful glare at them.

“You three,” The blonde titan started, “Have no ground to be yelling at me!”  Her voice had raised, and the kids were now covering their ears, scared that she would pop their ear drums.  Tiffany, only being annoyed, spoke more softly, but no less sternly.  “You want me to put my life on hold, while you try to prove that you’re not imaginary?  Yeah fucking right.” 

“But, Tiffany, we need…”  Danny tried to pipe in, but was cut off, as a shadow began to envelope them.  Turning around, Tiffany’s finger had begun to curl into a fist.  She was going to crush them!  All three began to scream, once again, grabbing onto each other to prepare for their last moment. 

“Just because I’m not your full-blood sister doesn’t mean I don’t have needs, too!  So until you can come up with a better way to prove you are real, it’s my way, or, well, good luck being a bug.”  Her goddess-like fingers darkened their world entirely, as her fist closed, but left them room for a fleshy prison. She was going to drop them in her purse, but then had a better idea.  She wanted them closer.  With her other hand, she reached for the cut-off of her v-neck shirt, pulling it away from her delightful, perky breasts.  Smirking, she lowered her hand and opened her fist just above it.  “This is probably better than my pocket, or my purse, huh?  See ya.”  And with that, the trio went tumbling helplessly into a free fall, right out of Tiffany’s palm.

 Below, a deep, fleshy cavern awaited them.  Tiffany’s breasts were mountainous globes of warm skin, with a valley between them that easily would, and intended, to swallow them whole.  They closed their eyes tight, waiting for the moment their bodies found the surface of the soft cleavage.  They bounced lightly against the skin, and with a tiny shake from Tiffany, rolled the rest of the way between her breasts.   They were stuck there, trapped between their sister’s massive, living cleavage.   Grinning, Tiffany closed her shirt, pulled her shades from her hair, to her eyes, and headed for the door.

End Notes:

Rate and Review...especially this chapter!

Climb Every Mountain by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

I didn't intend this chapter to be entirely devoted to Tiffany's breasts, but as I wrote, I realized that, by creating a bit more mischief, I could pull another chapter out of the concept.  Another unique chapter for me to write, being a mainly foot and vore fetish oriented writer...so here ya go.  Enjoy!

Oh, please review, AND rate!  I'm selfish, I like seeing the pretty stars.

It wasn’t unlike that moment, when you’re seven years old, and your older brother wanders into the room, and he’s got one of your parent’s big, thick, plush pillows ‘hidden’ behind his back.  You know what you’re in for, and though you try to stand and get away, he only takes another step closer, before diving onto you, burying your face in the pillow.  You can’t breathe, and you can’t find a way out.  You can only hope that he relents soon, or that your parents start fussing at him.

But for the shrunken trio, there was no hope of relenting; there was no hope of mom coming to save the day.  Tiffany’s mountainous cleavage was their world, all that could see, smell, taste, and feel.  Her skin, soft to the touch, was terribly smooth as were the tiniest, nearly microscopic hairs that covered every inch of any human’s flesh.  No matter how hard the struggled, clawed, and grasped, the skin would hardly allow them to pull themselves up for more than a second, before one of them would slip on the warm skin, tumbling back into one of the other siblings, sending them all sliding back down the two or three inches they had progressed. 

They were dead center, between the heavy mounds of scented woman flesh, and were only lucky that they were not bigger, or Tiffany’s C-Cups would be suffocating them as well.  Danny had the hardest time, not only being barefoot, but sporting a raging hard-on.  His older siblings were well experienced with the other gender, but this was Danny’s first experience even touching fully developed breasts, and was ashamed that he was getting around by such an experience between his oldest sister’s breasts.  He kept his body plastered to the wall of sensitive flesh, not out of pleasure, out of fear that one of the other siblings might catch his throbbing member, and he would never live down experience.

And it wasn’t as if Jake didn’t take an appreciation to it.  Tiffany’s breasts, appropriately sized for a girl like her, were the crest of any cleavage enthusiast’s hall of fame.  Apart from the nearly unnoticeable freckles that the girl herself likely hadn’t even noticed, each of the sensual, swollen testaments to Tiffany’s womanhood were perfectly shaped and exceptionally perky, even had she not worn that black lace bra that kept everything, including her tiny siblings, so tightly concealed and in place.

“Jake, this isn’t working!”  Allison cried, out clinging desperately to a patch of flesh. 
“I know, Ali, for fucks sake, I know!”  He replied, and would have shot Allison a glare, had he not been busy trying to prevent himself from falling even deeper into Tiff’s endlessly deep chasm of cleavage.  The trio had begun to sweat from the combination of their fruitless struggles, and Tiffany’s body heat, which had only heightened when the blonde goddess stepped outside.  She’d been careful not to rattle the imaginary figures too harshly, stepping lightly.  She didn’t intend on keeping them there very long, just until she got to the store.  She couldn’t have them writhing about while she was shopping, could she? 

Just as the tiny figments of her imagination had begun to sweat within her boobs, so had Tiffany herself.   Miniscule, nearly undetectable traces of perspiration had begun to gather in the warmest places of her body, under her arms, in her hair…between her breasts.  She didn’t think about it at first, but after a moment, giggled, as she continued to walk away from her mother’s townhome, towards the parking lot.  It wasn’t a long walk, but it was long enough to create more issues for her brothers and sister to deal with.  If they were real, they had better prove it soon, before she began to sweat anymore.

 

‘This can’t be happening…Tiffany is our sister…” The thoughts raced through Jakes mind; trying to find a place within the realm of realistic possibility that Tiffany may actually be treating them like toys, or whatever they were to her now.  Her skin was now both sticky and slick at the same time, any of the perspiration that was still on her skin and moist would provide even less friction for them to climb, especially when the blonde goddess took a step, shaking the entire world of flesh.  However, once that same perspiration had left her pores, it stuck to them, drying instantly and leaving sticky residue all over their bodies. 

Arriving at her car, a red mustang convertible, she hoped inside and immediately let down the roof.  As it went down, she sighed. 

“You guys have been quiet ever since you got in there…did you finally decide to poof back into my brain?”  She spoke, smirking lightly.  No response was heard.  “I guess so...but just in case, you can stay there a little longer.  Be careful, it’s probably getting wet in there!”  She said shrugged uncaringly, sitting in her car lazily, turning to close the door and shift the key into the ignition.

Meanwhile, the trio had intended to reply, but had found themselves in a slightly more pressing situation.  Using the stickiness from her bosom they’d managed to pull themselves higher than they ever had before, to the point that they could almost see the sun again.  They pressed on, climbing their sister’s soft mounds hand over fist…until Ali noticed a hurdle ahead.

“Shit, she’s sweating…!”  She called, halting their progress.
“We KNOW she’s sweating Ali, keep moving!”  Jake was getting annoyed with his twin’s consistent need to yell out the obvious.
“No…Jake, she’s really sweating!”  Jake was about to retort again, when he looked past Ali, who was highest in their trek to escape from Tiffany’s cleavage.  Above them, the perspiration had gathered so that it was no longer beading lightly around her pores, combining into large drops.  The trio paused.  It was only a tiny trickle to their gigantic step-sister, but it was more than enough to have all three shrunken kids tumbling back into the vastness of their sister’s bra.

“Hold on tight!”  Jake yelled, gripping Ali’s arm and Danny’s torso, as they watched the TV-sized trickle of sweat begin to roll down the warm skin.  Tiffany felt the little sensation, and giggled.

“Ooh…better watch out for that one, Jake!  Don’t drown between sister’s boobs!”  She laughed to herself, the heavy shaking inside her chest only causing that trickle to progress in speed. 

All three screamed, expecting the single drop of sweat to smash them all back into the confines of Tiff’s bra, but as they braced for impact, Jake only felt a heavy jerk…and then glanced to where Allison should have been. 

“Jake, help!”  The brothers had safely evaded the drop of sweat, while Allison had been wiped clean from Jake’s grasp, caught in the tiny trickle of sweat between Tiffany’s breasts, and was being carried along helpless into the darkness, farther inside the bra. 

“Ali, no!”  Danny screamed out, fighting his older, stronger brother’s grasp to go after Allison. 
“No, Danny, stop!”  Jake pinned Danny against the sticky flesh he’d held onto, roughly pushing into his chest.  “You keep climbing; you have to get Tiffany to believe us. You’re the youngest, she’ll sympathize with you.  I’ll go after Ali.  We’ll all be fine and get through this…so just go!”  Jake was never great at the pep-talks, and Danny never appreciated being treated like a ten year old, when he was so close to being an official teenager.

And thus, the two boys parted ways, Danny continuing his trek higher towards the top of Tiffany’s cleavage, Jake descending back down to rescue their other sister, all three a victim of Tiffany’s struggle to maintain her sanity.

 

End Notes:

Like I said...please include a rating when you review!  Going for gold here, people!

Internal Struggles by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

When I started writing this story, I decided I was going to write two chapters, post one, then write the next one, so I would always have another chapter to post, should I go more than a few days (or weeks) without writing a new chapter.  Well, it's come back to bite me in the ass, since I write two chapters, post one, wait a few hours, then get excited and post the second.  

This chapter is a result of that process.  Danny finally gets his chance to prove himself, and those of you who have been waiting for vore get a little taste of what is to come in future chapters.

Don't expect me to keep rolling chapters like this one out, eventually I may actually skip a day between adding to this story.  Oh, and also, I do intend to update the others one day...I think. 

Danny had never been the biggest, strongest, smartest, or coolest, but he did know one thing, that all of his siblings loved him.  No matter how badly his mom and dad hated each other, and now matter how often the four children screamed at each over the smallest things, he knew deep down that they loved him.  They frequently went places together, even Tiffany when she wasn’t busy with school, work, or her boyfriend.  Jake was a little pushy and aggressive, but genuinely tried to be the father figure that had not been present through his nearly thirteen years of life.  Tiffany had always given him nuggets of advice about women, Allison always helped him study, and they were tight knit, even when they didn’t want to be.

And now he found himself struggling to continue his ascent through Tiffany’s cleavage.  Though he’d have preferred to go after Allison, he knew that even if he did, there was a higher likelihood of Jake actually getting  her to safety.  In addition, as much as he hated to admit it, he was the baby of the family, and he couldn’t believe that if he got his chance to speak to Tiff without Jake or Allison listening, she would return from her brief  venture into insanity, and help them get back to normal size.

Each step he took gave him more hope, every inch he climbed, the sun beaming that much brighter.  He could even see the underside of Tiffany’s chin now, happily churning up and down at what he could only assume was a piece of gum.  Her nostrils were none too far past that, and he had to look away, fearful of what lurked deeper inside that mammoth structure.  He thought of his mom, and how bad she would feel knowing that she’d stepped on her children and nearly crushed them.  He wasn’t mad at her, he wasn’t even mad at Tiffany.

Taking a breath of non-coconut scented air had never felt so good as the moment Jake tumbled onto the height of Tiffany’s perky breasts.  He rolled over onto his back, breathing heavily, sticky and shuddering.  His eyes were shut tight, but after a few seconds of heavy resting, he crawled over to the thick fabric of Tiffany’s tank top, burying his face in it to remove the mixture of sweat, likely from all four siblings.  Once his face was sufficiently dry, he stood.  It took him a moment to find sufficient purchase to stand to full height on the springy flesh, but eventually, he found himself looking straight up at Tiffany’s face, her eyes hidden by those aviator sunglasses she kept with her at nearly all times.  Now was his chance, now he would finally speak up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ali…?  Allison!  You gotta say something, speak to me!”  Jake screamed out, keeping his eyes peeled in the darkness, hoping to find his twin, lost somewhere in the deepest confines of Tiffany’s bra.  She’d stopped screaming, and stopped struggling.  However, Jake could hear, just a few more feet down, the softest, faint hint of a whimper.  Allison had lodged herself at the lower bra strap, no longer between Tiffany’s breasts, but small enough to fit under them, in the crevice where the bra hit the flesh of her torso.  Slipping the last few feet, he found her curled up, crying silently to herself, drenched in sweat.  “Ali, hey, it’s Jake, c’mon sis, we gotta go.”  Ever the king of pep-talks, Jake encouraged Allison to stand as best she could, by taking her arm and pulling on it lightly.  Allison jerked away quickly, covering her face with her hands.

“What’s the point, Jake?  Tiffany things we’re fake, or bugs or something.  Even if we do get out of here, she’ll just ignore us, or leave us somewhere to die.”  Jake was about to reply, when they felt a light vibration from behind inside Tiffany’s chest, and a muffled noise coming from above.  Tiff was speaking again, but they couldn’t hear what she was saying.  Danny must have reached her!” 

“She won’t ignore us!  Danny is up there talking to her right now, I bet by the time we get out, Danny will have convinced her to take us to the hospital, or at least mom.” 

“You think so?”  Ali said, looking into the darkness at, what she hoped, was Jake’s face.
“Yeah, I know so!  Tiff is still our sister, can you blame her for thinking we’re fake?  People don’t just shrink…at least I don’t think so.”  It wasn’t much, but it was the encourage Allison needed to fight just a little longer.
“Alright…then let’s go…but how do we get out of here?  We can’t climb all the way back there, it would take an hour…”  Allison asked, and Jake sighed, but agreed. 
“Maybe we can go…down?  It’d be a long fall, but we could possible squeeze under the bra and slide down her stomach to her lap.
“I guess…we can try it….”  It was Allison’s turn to sigh, as they both looked downward at the black  material holding them captive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Aww, my littlest brother Danny…”  Tiffany giggled, pulling to the side of the road when she felt Danny tickling the top of her breasts, and could barely make out his tiny voice calling up to her.  “You’re still here, and alive?  That’s so sweet…”

“Tiffany, I know you think we’re fake, but you gotta believe us!  We’re real, and we really need you to take us to mom, we don’t want to be this small forever…don’t you still love us?”  Danny’s voice, however miniscule, touched Tiffany’s heart.

“Of course I do, Danny-boy…”  She giggled, reaching to pick up Danny, before holding him in front of her eyes.  “Tell ya what.  I’d been promising to take you to get ice cream for a few weeks now.  How about we talk about it while I make good on my promise, hm?” 

“But Tiffany I think…”  Danny had no chance to finish his reply, when he found himself being whisked away again, held between two of Tiffany’s finger, raising higher into the air than he’d even been while standing on her nose.  After opening his eyes, he looked downward to see a massive field of blonde trees…Tiffany’s head.  Parting her fingers, Tiffany allowed her youngest brother to tumble the inch or so distance into her thick mane of perfectly maintained hair. 

He fell for only a brief second, the majority of which was spent with the thick, vine-like hairs whipping violently across his body, until he landed roughly on her scalp, whimpering in pain from the bruises he’d sustained at his mother’s feet that morning.  He only lay there for a second, but looking around, he was afraid to even move.  Every square inch of Tiffany’s thick scalp sprouted thick branches of hair, just like the ones he’d seen before climbing into her ear earlier.  Sighing, Danny sat down, burying his face in his hands out of frustration.  He didn’t know whether to believe she was being sincere or not, but he had to try, for the sake of his brother and sisters, still lost within Tiffany’s cleavage.

Once securely in her hair, Tiffany pulled back onto the road, trying to suppress another giggle.   Turning the radio on softly, she drove another 10 minutes until she reached a stand-alone ice cream parlor, adjacent to a city park with plenty of space, and plenty of seating areas.   Sighing, she parked the car and stepped out of her vehicle to stand in the short line to order her dessert.  It may have been early, but she really needed something that made sense to her, and tasted good.

Meanwhile, the twins had managed to, somehow, slip out of Tiffany’s bra while she drove, and went cascading down her tan, taught stomach, all the way to her waist, adorned in cut-off jean shorts.  At one point, Jake had nearly lodged himself in Tiffany’s cave-like navel, decorated with a cute, pink-butterly charm, but Ali pushed him out of the way, and they both found themselves at the crest of her shorts, the thick material catching them safely. 

It was a good thing Tiffany wore her jeans tight, too, because they’d arrived there just as the giant twenty two year old had shifted out of her car, and the twins tumbled into the jeans, managing to wedge themselves between the flesh of Tiffany’s hips, and the flare of her shorts.  Though it was not easy, they were able to secure themselves long enough for Tiffany to order a strawberry-cheesecake ice cream scoop, in a waffle-cone of course, and walk to a park bench, a few yards from ear shot of anyone else.  Once she sat, the duo climbed into Tiffany’s lap, and headed for her knee, which thankfully, this time, did not cross with the other.

Fishing Danny out of her hair, while holding her frozen treat in the other, Tiffany held Danny in her palm. 

“So, little man, let’s talk…whats on your mind?”  Danny, about breast level, peeked over Tiffany’s palm to check for Jake and Allison, hoping they were able to escape the giant’s bra.  With no visual contact, he sighed, and looked at Tiffany, mouth opening to speak, before Tiffany jumped in, again.  “Oh, did you want some ice cream, too?  Hm, I don’t think they make scoops for people your size, how about we share mine?”  She giggled, bringing Danny closer to the house-sized scoop of ice cream.  “It’s probably a little cold…hope you like strawberry cheesecake though!”  Danny, expecting the worse, closed his eyes, as he again, free fell through the air. 

He landed with a thick plop, almost dead center of the ice cream cone, his giant sister’s blue eyes watching merrily as he struggled to get to her feet. 

“Aww, you’re like my little cherry…”  Danny could already see where Tiffany’s mind had wandered, and didn’t like it one bit.  It being a hot day already, the ice cream had begun to melt, creating two problems for the preteen-turned-dessert topping.  His barefeet, already screaming at him from the frozen ice cream, had begun to sink into this sweet, pink-colored dessert.  Also, the edges of the ice cream began to melt, causing a tiny bit to drip from the cone, onto Tiffany’s hand.  “Uh-oh, we better start eating before this makes a mess, huh?  Watch out, cherry boy!”  His fears coming to light, Danny fell to his knee atop the ice cream, and began to struggle furiously in it, as Tiffany’s face grew closer.  Soon, her eyes were out of view,  and only her nose and mouth remained in sight.

Her lips, void of lipstick, but lightly dapped with cherry-flavored lip balm, parted, almost with intentional slowness, revealing the very tips of pristine ivory teeth, easily taller than Danny by a foot.  Inside, a haunting black cave kept a monster at bay, until finally, Tiffany’s mouth had opened wide enough that a rush of warm, mint-scented wind rushed over the tiny boy, struggling in his sister’s ice cream.

“Tiffany, stop!  This isn’t funny!”  He screamed, on the verge of tears again.  He got no reply from his eldest sister.  Instead, finally, that massive pink tongue, previously buried in the cavity of her mouth, made its presence well known.  It reached far beyond the guard of Tiffany’s perfectly shaped incisors, just in time for the cone to stop in front of her lips.  “Tiffany, no!”   Danny screamed again, crawling desperately away from his side of the frozen dairy dessert.  Again, no answer from the blonde goddess. 

The entire cone shifted harshly against the pressure of Tiffany’s tongue, and though the tongue impacted the cone lower than Danny, it gave the brunette boy an unobstructed view of the inside of her cavernous mouth, the oppressive heat feeling like a sauna, while her incisors hung tauntingly over him, threatening to crash down into him, and slice him in half.  If he moved an inch in the wrong direction, he’d slide right off the cone, and into his sister’s deadly, sensual mouth. 

Fortunately, he was spared, for now, barely, as the tongue made its first advance across the surface of the ice cream, and Tiffany’s lips began to close on it.  The plushy, soft tiers of flesh crashed mere inches, for Danny, away from where he was planted, and he saw in intricate detail, just how perfectly the lips would stretch to accommodate anything that wanted to take a ride through Tiff’s endless digestive tract. 

“Mmm!”  Tiffany moaned playfully, finally pulling her lips away from the cone, the last of her tongue retreating with its victims back into the recesses of her mouth.  “Delicious…”  Tiff spoke…leaning away from the cone, for a moment at least.

Meanwhile, resting on Tiffany’s right knee, Allison and Jake had heard, and watched the entire event, in helpless frustration and fear.  Allison continued in her tradition of stating the obvious to her twin brother.

“Oh shit Jake…Tiffany’s going to eat Danny!”Intern

 

End Notes:

This chapter has more than 2000 words...that's pretty epic for me.  I think it deserves a good review and five stars.

Or I may just be using you all to make me feel good about myself.  Why does it matter to you?  End result = I feel good, you get a good story.  Stop complaining.

 

<3

Unintended Consequences by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

I hope you're enjoying the story so far!  This story has far more plot than the other stories I've uploaded, and this chapter certainly plays a pivotal role in the course of the plot.

a279;

Tiffany moaned with pleasure.  Strawberry-cheesecake ice cream was her favorite, combining three of her most tempting foods. things, strawberries, ice cream, and cheesecake.  Sighing with feigned ecstasy, she shifted her shades back over her eyes, it was almost noon, and the sun was beating down on her.  The dark tint of her shades also cast tiny Danny in a distorted color, as well as the ice cream cone he was struggling to escape from.  He now, more than ever, looked imaginary, a helpless plea of her mind to find some stress relief.

“You know why I like this place, Danny?”  She spoke casually, no longer even watching her scared, youngest sibling.  “Because they make real ice cream.  The other places say they make real ice cream, but it’s fake.  You see that, there?”  Turning her attention back to the cone, she pointed a finger at a protruding piece of strawberry.  “That’s a real strawberry, not flavoring, or synthetic.  And that?”  The finger circumnavigated Danny’s position, and the boy fell onto his butt.  “This here is real cheesecake, with swirls of strawberry filling.  It’s legit you know?”  Smiling, Tiffany crossed one leg over the other, and lifted the cone back to her face.  Danny, who had become speechless at his sister’s cruel, uncaring conversation, despite his predicament, dug his fingers into the piece of strawberry she had pointed out, to avoid falling off of the cone entirely; though he wasn’t sure that splatting on the pavement was a much worse option than being devoured intentionally by his step-sister.

That moment had not only been perilous for Danny, but his blood-related twin brother and sister were also victim to Tiffany, as her leg, the opposite of the one that they stood on, shifted into the air, and soared dozens of yards above their heads, tossing their hair around.

“Ali, duck!”  It was almost pointless for Jake to call out, but he’d more quickly said the words than dove into action, and dive-tackled Allison out of the way of the marauding thigh of their sister.  Landing scale inches from where Tiffany’s leg had bet, the twins stared up in awe at the great wall of tan flesh that made up Tiff’s left thigh, right at the cuff of her shorts.  Her legs were perfectly shaven.  Even at their height, Jake struggled to see the pores of her flesh, any abrasion marks left from her razor, or even the faintest bit of stubble.  He was beginning to appreciate more and more how well Tiffany treated herself, and her body.  Rolling off of Allison’s already battered and bruised body, he took a few, deep breaths, trying to relax from their encounter.  They’d nearly been smothered alive under Tiffany’s thigh.  In front of them, they could see the rhythmic movements of Tiffany’s thigh muscles, as the assisted, where necessary, in the bouncing of her calf and lower leg.

Remembering the situation taking place above their heads, however, Allison got to her feet as quickly as possible and ran toward the immense mountain of flesh, and began beating her fists into it. 

“Tiffany, please don’t eat Danny, he’s our brother!  For fucks sake listen to us!”  She pleaded, feeling more helpless than she ever had, even during their time under their mother’s foot.  Jake, who had been trying to play the fearless leader from square one, was beginning to break.  He sat a few feet from where Allison was standing, and had pulled his legs up to his chest.  Maybe it was true, maybe they were figments of Tiffany’s imagination, or some sort of dream.  Maybe if Tiffany did eat Danny, the shock of it all would wake one of them up from this nightmare.

“Jake, get your ass up and help me!”  Allison’s shrill voice stirred him awake, and though it was obvious to her that his spirit was breaking, it was more important that they distract Tiffany.  Begrudgingly, Jake stood and began to call out to their older, deity of a sister.

Danny, again, found himself staring in awe at Tiffany’s lips, as they parted, and made way for her massive, pink tongue.  He’d lost the feeling in most of his legs by now, and though his arms and hands didn’t have much of the frigid dessert covering them, his body was beginning to sacrifice blood flow to them, in order to keep his vital organs warm. 

“P-please, Tiffany…let me out of here…” Danny spoke, barely loud enough for Tiffany to hear, and only because she was anticipating a plea for help, and listening for it.  She paused though, with her lips parted enough for Danny to feel her oppressive breath passing from her lungs, through both her mouth and nose.

“You want me to let you out?”  She asked, as if she didn’t hear him.  Danny only replied with a nod, and said something else that she didn’t understand.  “I bet it is pretty cold.  I didn’t consider that little bro, here, let me help you.”  Danny looked up in disbelief that Tiffany had a change of heart so quickly and easily.  He was expecting her to grab him and drop him somewhere warm, maybe back in cleavage, but was severely frightened by what happened next. 

Tiffany’s mouth, previously causally licking and tasting the ice cream at a leisurely pace, suddenly became much more active and violent.  Danny hardly had time to react, the lips parted again, much more decisively this time, full opening to accept a new morsel.  Her teeth became vicious instruments of destruction, her tongue, now a massive, untamed beast.  Though it was not necessary to open her mouth as wide as it did, with her maw opened as far as her jaws could hinge, the tiny child in her ice cream could see clear back to her throat, her uvula bouncing gingerly in the background.  The throat itself was now a black hole, with no return, as it gaped open, ready to accept yet another meal for a journey inside Tiffany’s powerful intricate digestive system.

There was no escaping it.  Though Danny shifted to dive out of the way, Tiffany’s bite was simply too large, and before he knew it, the world shook violently as her massive teeth collided into the ice cream, tearing a massive chunk out of the dessert.  He didn’t even have time to scream, suddenly cast into the moist, humid darkness of Tiffany’s cave.  There was no seeing anything, all he could do was lay there, sandwiched between both her thick, meaty tongue, and the dense, frozen ice cream.  With her lips sealed, he waited for something to happen.

Allison, who had watched the scene from Tiffany’s thigh, was in hysterics.  She’d fallen to her knees, screaming Danny’s name over and over, wailing into her hands.  Jake had fallen silent and simply watched as his kid brother was devoured by his older sister.  He took most of the blame on himself; after all, it was his fault they were separated at all.  Each of the twins mourned in their own ways, until suddenly, Tiffany’s hand scooped both of them up quickly and easily, and lifted them up to her face.  Her ice cream had been put aside, and her shades lifted from her eyes.  She stared down at the two, and Jake noticed that her mouth was still full.  She hadn’t swallowed! 

“Tiffany, I know you think we’re not real, but I know you wouldn’t risk Danny’s life, even if the chances of us being real to you are so slim…please just spit him out!”  Allison half spoke, and half cried.   She hadn’t even registered that Tiffany had known of their position the whole time.  There was no audible response from their giantess sister, she only moved them closer to her mouth, and then parted it slightly.  Inside was a mess of melted ice cream, saliva, several chunks of strawberry and cheesecake, and one, shivering, frightened pre-teen, partially buried, and lying haphazardly near the front of the tongue.

“Danny!”  Both twins said nearly in unison, Allison scrambling towards the edge of Tiffany’s palm, to get a better look, and possibly pull Danny to safety.  There was no such luck though.  The moment Allison and Danny made eye contact, Tiffany’s jaws shut tight once again, and Allison fell back on her butt.

“Dammit, Tiffany stop goofing off, this is serious!” Jake called out to the giant, more to trying to hang on to his last bits of sanity than to convince Tiffany of the gravity of the situation.  Tiffany quirked a finely arched brow, pulled her palm a few inches away, and, with terrible slowness, swallowed her mouthful with an exaggerated gulp.

Silence.

Well, silence prevailed momentarily, before Allison screeched again, staring at Tiffany’s mouth, as it parted again, to reveal that it was empty.  Allison’s vision shifted to her sister’s throat, before she buried her face in her hands again, crying more actively now than she had even earlier.  Jake crawled over, fighting tears himself, and tried to console his broken twin.  They didn’t even notice when Tiffany stood, slipped her shades back on, and tossed the last of the ice cream into the trash can.  Once her area was cleaned up, she licked her slightly messy lips, then lifted the two back to her face, leveling them off with her mouth once again. 

“Listen, twerps.  I’m still pretty convinced that you’re not real.  So, Danny had to be a sacrifice.”  She sighed, her breath chilled now from the massive bite of ice cream, and brother.  “If he survives a trip into my belly, then I’ll believe your ‘little’ story, and take you to your mom.  Maybe she’ll care more than I do.  Until then…how about we finish those errands I was talking about, hm?”  There was no smile on her face this time, but she did add just a bit more insult to injury, as her lips parted for a final time, and she unleashed a torrent of wind and energy, a polite burp to her, yet a powerful assault to her siblings in her palm.  With a final sigh, Tiffany dropped her hand to her waist, curling her fingers less than gently around the twins, and slipped them into the pocket of her shorts, and headed towards the car.

 

End Notes:

It struggled for a long time to actually let things play out the way they did.  

Rate and Review please!   

A New Perspective by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

Did you really think I wasn't going to write a chapter describing the previous chapter's events from Danny's perspective?  Come on, you should know me better than that.

So this chapter has no plot, it is simply description of the previous chapter, from Danny's point of view, as I stated.  Probably my favorite chapter to write so far, for this story. 

There was no time to cry, no time to be afraid, no time to mourn his situation.  Danny was alive, and it seemed that he would continue to be alive until he chose to escape this dark, disgusting pit of hell.  It didn’t mean though, that the thoughts of what had just happened to him weren’t going to fill his mind for a long, long time.

Curled up on a hardly chewed piece of cheesecake from the frozen dessert he’d be devoured with, Danny closed his eyes.  Closing his eyes did very little though, it was only slightly darker behind the lids of his eyes than it was in Tiffany’s stomach, but it helped, for now.  With eyes closed, he watched the events of the past day like a movie in his mind.  He remembered waking up, with Ali holding him tight against her, possibly more for her own security than his.  The three must have argued for half an hour about what happened, how, when, and where they were, before their mother’s footsteps had shaken them off of their feet.

Even more vivid however, was the scene of his consumption by his beloved older sister.  That ice cream had been so cold, colder than he ever could have expected.  While she spoke to him, as terrifying as Tiffany’s mouth was, every word she spoke had created a thick wind that blew over his body.  The coolness of the ice cream had chilled her breath a bit, but it was still so much warmer than his surroundings, that he welcomed every word that fell off of her plush, sensual lips.  Danny hadn’t appreciated just how enjoyable that warmth was until it had left him. 

His perspective from Tiffany’s dessert had him lingering so close to her face, that he had finally gotten time to appreciate the finer details of her skin.  Allison was a tomboy, and though he thought both of his sisters were pretty, Tiffany was the one who had every boy chasing after her.  Her lips had a natural heart-like shape to them, just a little pouty.  Her chin extended no more than an inch or two below her lower lip, and rounded off softly, creating the perfect angle that would have normally extended away from her face and into her hair, if it wasn’t tied in a ponytail.

Above her mouth was her button-like nose.  It extended over the thickness of her lips it a rounded point and sloped back up the contour of her face in a near perfect triangle shape.  The bridge of flesh between her eyes, dotted with just a few brown freckles, sloped inward to shape the rounded frame of her eyes.  Both nostrils, decisively free of hair or debris, had been like deep, open doors leading into the lonely caverns of Tiffany’s sinuses.

Equally deep, but in brilliance and beauty, were Tiffany’s eyes.  They were blue, the perfect shade, as if she were animated.  They stood out from the rest of her features, catching any sort of light that may longer around, and reflecting it back with bright twinkles.  Just around the center of each eye was the slightest ring of light brown tinting, ‘a genetic defect’ the doctors had said, but it set the woman apart from any other. 

It may have been that Danny had always admired and loved Tiffany, for her level-headedness, strength of heart, and willingness to go to great lengths in service to her family and friends, but in the moments before Danny’s banishment through Tiffany’s digestive system, he loved her more than he ever had.  He knew she was joking, and that any minute she would pluck him from her ice cream cone, dry him off, and seek help for him and his other shrunken siblings.

But all of those hopes left his mind as quickly as the color left his face.  It seemed like those beautiful lips Danny had been watching had twisted into a smirk, before her entire jaw began to shift.  Not just slightly, like the other times when she had licked the cone, though.  This time, her jaw had very swiftly separated, and Tiffany’s mouth had swung wide open, lips thinning enough to compensate the shifting of her skin.  Her upper teeth exposed themselves first, but only by milliseconds before the lower teeth did the same.  Though he knew that they were not perfect, Danny, in his fear, saw no flaw in them.  They were shaped and lined like the world’s strongest ivory towers, held in place by a barely exposed pink gum line, and framed by the world’s most sensual lips. 

Past them, there was an abyss of darkness, and more of those massive, harbingers of destruction for any who passed were made visible.  They stood out, and lined her mouth like sentinels on guard.  Her tongue had reared back to make room for its incoming treat, slithering and spreading sticky saliva across the teeth, some of it stretching from the tongue, to other parts of the mouth that Danny could not see.

Further still into that mysterious cave, was a uvula, though Danny could not recall its name, which dangled carelessly like a road sign, signaling the point of no return below it.  It was colored similarly to the rest of the mouth, but much wetter, dripping saliva.  For a moment, it stayed suspended, unmoving above Tiffany’s gullet, until a subconscious swallowing of spit, as the mouth opened, caused it to jump several feet higher, and arch itself more elegantly above the esophagus. 

And deeper inside Tiffany’s powerful maw was the precipice of her throat, an unforgiving natural cliff that had every intentional of taking Danny for a trip down through it, and lodge itself inside his sister’s unyielding digestive tract.  A black hole like no other.

Of course, this had all not been processed in the moment of his ingestion, but was further considered once resting peacefully, or as peacefully in possible, in the stomach.  Everything had happened so quickly that Danny had scarcely had time for his mind to consider screaming for his sister not to eat him.  Even if he had, Tiffany’s slick, wet throat would have swallowed his words as a first course anyway.

Everything had lurched forward; all that he had seen suddenly becoming blurred as the mouth reached its widest opening, and the cone, with pre-teen aboard, were thrust helplessly against it.  Danny, being less secure on the cone that any other topping, was the first to arrive on the wet, warm tongue.  The first thing he noticed was the significantly thicker, muggier air.  He would have tested to see if her could breathe in it, but what little light that had entered the mouth was completely shut off now, as the mouth dug into the cone, and the teeth tore off a chunk of ice cream larger than Danny assumed Tiff’ could swallow.  He’d find out moments later than he was right.

It landed on him, but had, within seconds of imprisonment by the teeth, began to melt.  Struggling out from under his frozen, inanimate cell-mate, he noted an eerie stillness inside the entombing mouth.  It seemed that Tiffany was considering her options, as was he.  The moment lasted for what felt like hours, while Danny had curled up with his knees against his chest, and arms around his legs.

He rested as far back on the tongue as her teeth would allow, both watching the melting ice cream, dripping uvula, and twitching soft palette of the feminine gullet.  He found hard to push the thought of being swallowed out of his mind, but there was little fight left in him, mentally or physically.

Another several seconds, maybe minutes passed, and the ice cream had been reduced to near soup-texture, with only the strawberries and cheesecake pieces floating around.  Most of it had seeped under and around the blonde’s tongue, leaving Danny only waist high in the goop.  He’d even relaxed as much as to rest his head again the back of one of his big sister’s lower incisors for a moment, before everything had suddenly jumped to life, and Danny fell forward, slashing back into the pinkish pond of ice cream.

Light flooded the mouth, and gave him a reminder of the dank surrounds, before he turned around, peering over the thick teeth, to find himself making eye contact with Allison, crawling towards him, and Jake watching helplessly.  His heart leaped with joy at seeing them, and waited for Tiffany to assist them in freeing him from her maw.  He knew she wouldn’t eat him, never in a million years would she chance that.

For a third time in the past 10 minutes, Danny’s hopes and expectations had been torn from him, as darkness descended once again, as quickly as Tiffany’s lower jaw had ascended to meet the upper one, sealing him inside the oral orifice again.  There was no more peace, in that mouth.

That previously docile monster tongue sprung to life, rising up out of the mess of ice cream like Poseidon himself.  Danny, screaming, attempted to back away, but was prevented an escaped by those sentinel teeth again.  The muscular beast’s first action was to make a violent sweep of the entire mouth, scooping up cream and boy alike onto its surface.  Danny struggled, writhing against it, though he didn’t know what he would escape to, if he did manage to get away from the tongue.  Even with his wildest struggles, the tongue was the victor, lifting the contents of the mouth into the air, to begin the swallowing process.  If the mouth was a castle, this tongue was played the role of the Queen’s powerful single guard, and above Danny, the uvula played the role of court jester.

Suspended above the floor of Tiffany’s mouth, Danny, still struggling, could see that terrible black hole preparing to devour him.  The tongue did little to prevent this from happening, and if anything, twirled a bit to assist in speeding the whole process along.  His face was buried in the tongue’s surface, taste buds invading every orifice possible, and he had to pull his head up to avoid suffocating in the thick saliva.  Eventually, as he fought, he saw that his bare feet no longer had purchase to fight against, and quickly, his leg sipped over the orifice, and the back of the tongue, pressed firmly into the soft palette, squeezed the rest of his fragile, bruised body into the open again, where he tumbled off of the tongue, and was expelled into the breach.  It was a terrible sensation, to free fall, but it didn’t last long, as the walls of Tiffany’s gullet caught him, and moments later, an intense increase of pressure threatened to crush him.  It only lasted a second, however, before it released, and Danny’ was significantly deeper into the throat.  Finally, a deafening ‘gulp’ reverberated around him, signaling the beginning of peristalsis.

His legs went first, the undulating muscle of his pretty sister’s throat pushing him deeper into her body, down her slim neck, and into her esophagus.  He’d given up beating against the fleshy walls, each pull was far stronger than he could hope to irritate, and before he knew it, he was cocooned in the sticky, hot flesh.  From here on out, even if Tiff’ had been kidding, she couldn’t save him.

Another moment a free fall came after several insanity inspiring minutes of being swallowed and pushed along her esophagus.  The sphincter leading to her stomach had been ready and waiting.  Danny screamed for the first time after being swallowed, and splashed, along with several other bits of his sister’s ice cream, into her cavernous stomach.  After surfacing, he realized that the stomach floor was only a few feet deeper than the height of his body, and was mostly melted ice cream at this point.  He took this bit of inspiration in stride, and pulled himself onto a piece of cheesecake, took a look around his pitch-black surroundings, and sighed.

The stomach vibrated a bit, Tiffany had spoken, but it was too muffled to understand, and seconds later, he felt the rhythmic shaking of her footsteps.  One all had calmed again, he closed his eyes and began to consider his situation, and began to cry.

 

 

End Notes:

Review AND rate, please!

In Remembrance by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this story!  I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen next.

This chapter is all plot and foot fetish, unless you have a thing for pockets.

Which I don't.

It was rare that Tiffany ever really struggled when reconsidering her own choices.  She’d always been the moral compass of the family even between their feuding parents, often ending up as the negotiator, and the only one acting like an adult when problems would arise.  Now Tiffany was adding an additional few roles.  For Danny, she was not only the negotiator of his fate, but the judge, jury, and living prison for her youngest brother.

But wait, that kind of thinking was entirely crazy.  Danny was alive, somewhere, and soon enough they’d get this whole thing straightened out, and she could put this silly shrinking business behind her.  Besides, it didn’t make sense that Danny would survive being swallowed.  If he was real, then he was gone.  If not, then it meant she really was seeing things. 

Unless Danny did manage to survive in her stomach…?

No, impossible, tiny people don’t survive in big giant stomachs of acid.  Tiny people don’t exist. So then where were Danny, Jake, and Allison? 

“Caught in a bad romance…woah-oh-oh-oh woah…”  Lady Gaga’s voice caught her attention; it was the ringer on her cell phone, assigned to her father, the deadbeat who had lost her brothers and sister.  At least now she’d get her answers.

Tiffany’s pocket couldn’t be described as anything else but hot.  The temperature was already in the 80’s outside, plus the addition of being in a hot car, being surrounded by thick blue-jean fabric, and the warmth of Tiffany’s thigh penetrating through it all made everything worse.  As bad as it was though, their own personal comfort was the last thing on Jake and Ally’s mind.

Allison had gone from openly sobbing to silently weeping, her face buried in the fabric of Tiffany’s jean pocket, Jake was idly curled up in a wrinkle of fabric, only partially connected to the reality of his situation.  Ally mourned the death of her younger brother, and the deterioration of twin brother’s mind.  Escaping this, getting back to normal size, and being a normal family again was looking pretty bleak.

But it was Allison’s turn to be the leader.  Jake needed her now, Danny needed her too, even if only in spirit.  Tears or none, they had to get away from Tiffany, and find help from someone else, family or not. 

“Come on…Jake…”  Allison spoke through her tears, fumbling her way through the dark recess of Tiffany’s pocket.  “We’ve gotta go…we can’t let Danny die in vain…”

“Danny’s...my fault…I failed everyone…Tiffany…” Barely coherent mumbles were Jake’s only response, and Tiffany used those words to scramble to him, eventually making out his form and taking his hand.

“I know it hurts, but we gotta go…we gotta live through this, for Danny…he would never want us to stay here and wait for Tiffany to hurt us.”  Allison pulled Jake’s arm around her neck to help him stand on the springy surface, but he immediately pushed away.


“I KILLED DANNY!  I KILLED OUR BROTHER, I KILLED HIM!”  Jake was screaming now, and violently kicking at the wall of fabric between him and Tiffany’s thigh flesh.

“No you didn’t!  Don’t you ever say that again!  Tiffany did this, she took Danny from us, and you have to help me help you get out of here so we can do something about it!”  Allison replied, doing her best to stay vigilant, though she was still fighting tears.  Jake crumbled into tears again, and Allison got to her knees, curling around her twin brother to console him. 

-------

“That man is so frustrating...I don’t know how I could be related to him sometimes.”  Tiffany’s father had stuck to his story of dropping the youngest three children off at their mother’s house, for Tiffany to pick up.  Half awake and suffering from a terrible hang-over, Vick was the ultimate deadbeat father, at least to Tiffany he was.

One way or the other, he didn’t have her brother’s and sister, and Tiffany finally began to worry.  She’d given Joanna, the kids’ mother, a call at her office, but when she didn’t answer, figure the situation was important enough to visit her at work.  Maybe she’d heard something?  Who knew? 

Soon enough, she pulled into the parking lot of the office building where Joanna worked, hopped out of the car, and was heading inside, purse swinging gently at her side.  She didn’t know what kind of work Joanna did for a living, but getting to know her former step-mother a little better wasn’t anything she was opposed to. 

Meanwhile, Allison had finally gotten Jake to a point of resolve that he could follow her lead, and escape their wicked half-sister’s pocket, and soon enough, her wrath.  Once she had gotten out of the car, they’d managed, though not without numerous failures, to climb the pocket.  They’d arrived at the pocket’s entrance eventually, however.  The gentle sway of Tiffany’s hips as she walked had caused the siblings more of a problem than they’d anticipated, but they could now clearly see that they had arrived at Tiffany’s first destination.

The enormous goddess of a woman was standing still talking to the receptionist, and resting ridiculously close was Tiffany’s purse.  Getting out of the pocket was priority number one.  Once Tiffany forgot about them, or decided they didn’t exist anymore, they could escape without her searching for them, or causing them anymore undue harm. 

With the lip of the purse resting a mere 15 feet below the cuff of the pocket, Allison jumped, sliding down the fabric of Tiffany’s shorts, and tumbling right onto her purse, which was zipped closed, providing a landing strip for the two.  Knowing that staying there out in the open was not safe, the two headed for the closest available pocket of the purse to hide.  But before they reached their destination, there was a change of plans.

“Oh, okay.  I can wait for her then…”  Tiffany spoke to the receptionist, who’d informed her that Joanna was in a meeting, and would be out shortly.  Checking her cell phone, neatly tucked in her back pocket, Tiffany took a seat in the chair at the receptionist’s desk, and set her purse on the floor, which immediately tumbled over onto its spilling the tiny siblings from where they stood on top of it.

They’d endured much worse falls though, and soon were running full speed away from that purse, and Tiffany.  A few minutes of jogging straight ahead in an open field of carpet had them pausing for a rest, near the leg of the receptionist’s desk.

“Where are we going…?”  Jake uttered, bending down and resting both hands on their respective knees. 

“I don’t know Jake…away from Tiffany?  I hear people everywhere; someone has to be close that can get us some help.”  Of course, the couple hadn’t any clue that they were standing in their mother’s office.

“Well can we at least get somewhere safer than the middle of the floor?”  It hadn’t taken Jake long to begin to reassert his authority as the oldest twin, even if it was only by a few short minutes.  Allison, agreeing, but refusing to submit to Jake so easily again, just sighed and headed off in the direction they were facing.

Soon, they were passing the threshold that was the receptionist’s desk.  Eventually, Jake spoke up again.

“..A-Ally…”
“...what?”  She sneered, maybe a little maliciously.
“...look.”  Things had gotten dark enough under the desk, that they couldn’t see what was lurking in the distance, until it was a lot closer than they wanted it to be.  Not fifty yards ahead and to the right was a huge dark blue wall, with intricate design.  It went  several hundred yards left and right, and stretched high into the distance, flattening off somewhere at the top, narrowing into a miles tall pillar.

“It’s …a foot!”  Allison spoke with a little more fear than she’d have ever expected to at such a simplistic body part.
“Go, Ally…move!”  The receptionist’s left foot, clad in a navy blue flat with grey lettering was docile, at the moment, but the twin’s experiences with Tiffany’s toes and Joanna’s sole was daunting enough that they wouldn’t dare risk more time with another foot.

“Ally…where is it?!” Jake yelled, as the light jog they had maintained evolved into a full sprint.
“Where is what, Jake?  We don’t have time to play games!”
“The other…”  Jake’s sentence was cut off, the object that he’d been looking for, the receptionists other foot, made its presence known then.   The woman’s legs had been crossed so that her right leg was bouncing lightly in the air, with her shoe dangling lightly off of her toes.  The shoe, at that moment, had decided to swing a little harder though, and flat had slipped off of the woman’s foot entirely, and come crashing down only inches in front of the two.

“Ahhh!”  Allison screamed, the sheer power of the casual footwear’s crash to the ground sending them both on their backsides.
“Get up, let’s go, let’s go!”  Jake pushed Allison to stand and escape the presence of that shoe, turned over on its side to expose the insole.  Allison whined and stood again, running to circle around the shoe.

Danielle was a short, slim, brunette, working both as Joanna’s receptionist and personal assistant.  She enjoyed her job, being 26 and making enough to support herself off of one job, straight out of college, was something to be proud of.  As she talked lightly with Tiffany, who she’d met one other time, the girl had made a joke, causing Danielle to giggle a little harder than she expected, and her shoe tumbled off of her toes.  Those toes were not painted, but they were polished, and the whole foot was very well maintained.  Why not pamper yourself, right?

She’d dropped her shoe several times while bouncing it, and she’d never needed to look down to find it before?  Just as quick survey of the floor with her barefoot should do just fine.  Uncrossing her legs, she let her toes begin to slide along the carpeted floor under her, looking for her shoe absently, but also enjoying the tickle of the carpet under her sole.

Panicked, the tiny teens ran for their lives.  As they came around the heel-end of the flat that nearly flattened them, they were treated to another unwelcome sight. Danielle’s foot swung out of nowhere, grazing the carpet.  The massive bare foot was even more intimidating that Joanna, cast in a light shadow from the desk.  The skin was warm, and even from a few inches away, the siblings could smell the light musk of sweat from it. 

The toes wiggled lightly, touching down for a moment in the carpet.  Finding now shoe there, it advanced forward, lifting a few inches into the air as its owner moved it to a new location to search.  Taking a few steps back, Jake and Allison found their backs against the sole of the over-turned shoe. 

The foot continued its search, lifting a little higher every few seconds, exposing the long, soft expanse of pink flesh that was Danielle’s arch, before crashing down again, toes squirming for the simple sake of intimidating Jake and Allison.

The twins were too exhausted to do anything anymore.  Danielle’s foot was a force to be reckoned with, as soon they found out, when it finally swung forward towards the couple.  They both dove to the ground, covering their heads as the foot glided over head like it was the sky itself.  The woman’s toes collided into the shoe they were hiding behind, and everything went dark.

Danielle’s sole, long and powerful, fell down on top of the two, catching them in one of its many wrinkles.  They were back, trapped under a woman’s foot, and this one was much less fragrant than their mother’s. 

As the rest of the foot settled back onto the carpet, the pressure increased, and the moist sweat lingering on Danielle’s foot acted as a glue of sorts.  The toes gave a final wiggle, before the entire foot lifted up, carrying a bit of dirt, as well as the young twins, into the air, neither of them with breath to cry in fear.  The foot righted the flat, and aimed so that the toes would slide in first.  She was putting on this shoe, with Jake and Allison trapped under the pretty receptionist’s foot, held like glue to her sole.

“Danielle?”  Tiffany uttered, looking up at Danielle after their laugh.  “Will you get me some water?  I’m kinda parched.”
“Sure, Tiff!  Be right back.”  Tiffany, finding her shoe, slipped it on effortlessly, stood, and headed for the vending machine.

 

End Notes:

Rate and Review, please!

Putting the Shoe on the Other Foot by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

This hasn't been updated in a long while...enjoy!  More foot fetish.

Danielle had always been so meticulous about keeping her body clean.  Though most found the brunette attractive, she’d never had much confidence.  To make up for what she felt like she lacked in looks, Danielle went out of her way to be sure no spot on her body was anything less than immaculate.  This meant showering twice a day, weekly manicures and pedicures, trips to the dentist every 3 months, and only the best in hygiene products.  She was very proud of her good health habits, and it showed.

However, despite how soft her skin was, how clean she kept herself, and how intentional she was about her appearance, there was nothing she could do to make Jake and Allison’s nightmare under her foot any easier.  She was oblivious to the plight of the two tiny twins caught within her right shoe, virtually buried in the sole of her foot. 

This was a third unique experience with a giant woman’s feet that the two troubled teenagers had been put through, and it never got easier.  Despite disagreements, and a general decline in hope that they would be saved, they managed to embrace each other and squeeze tight, praying that they would survive just long enough for Danielle to sit down again. 

Her first step had threatened to crush the two between the soft, rolling planes of flesh, and the sole of the navy-blue flat that had kept them at the mercy of those feet.  Things were as dark inside Danielle’s shoe as they had been under their mother’s foot when she’d trod on them.  Needless to say, they could not see much.  Forced to endure the pressure of being flattened alive beneath the young woman’s petite bare foot, both twins cried out, their faces buried in the tiny lines that made up Danielle’s foot print.  The felt-like material that made up the inside of the footwear provided enough cushion that they were spared from being crushed.

With her second step, the left foot planted, and the right foot swung forward, nearly dislodging the tiny ones from Danielle’s sole, to be throw forward into the dark recess at the toe of the shoe, where they could be pummeled to death between or against the powerful wiggling toes on the freckled receptionist’s right foot.  Though there were trace amounts of sweat holding them in place, they both were thankful for it.  Tiffany’s toes had been such a hellish experience in her flip-flops, they couldn’t imagine what Danielle’s would be like, confined to the rounded edge of her ballet flat.

The right foot landed similarly as it did the first step.  It wasn’t terribly far from what they’d expected, but it was far from pleasurable.  It was only a casual stride, but it threatened to tear apart the very fabric of the tiny teens reality from their perspective.

 

Inside the shoe, they could hear the rustling of her pant legs as the fabric of each leg whipped across each other, and the two braced themselves to be whisked back into the air along with the foot.  The entire foot and shoe bent at the toe, which they couldn’t see, but certainly felt, and t hen….


“Hey Joana!   How did the meeting go?”  Danielle stopped mid-stride, hardly three steps out of Joana’s office to find her boss returning.

“You know how those suits are…feeding you all kinds of stories, lies, whatever they have to do to make sure we stay productive. “  Joana stopped short of her receptionist, giving her a half-hearted smile.  “We’re good to go for another quarter though.  We really dodged a bullet.”

“Did we dodge the bullet, or did you smack it out of the air like a superhero?”  Danielle grinned at her boss, letting her heel slip out of her flat, exposing that long, warm sole to the fresh open air, as well as the two shrunken teenagers plastered against her foot.  As the two women continued to chat, Jake and Allison felt the cool air drying the sweat that had so faithfully prevented them from falling into the peril of Danielle’s toes.  If they fell back inside the flat with those powerful unpainted toes, there was very little chance of survival, and much less of escape.

“Oh, Danielle, your shoes are adorable.”  Joana spoke, unaware of how much danger the shoes she was complimenting Danielle on had caused her tiny children, right under her receptionist’s feet.

“Thanks, Joana…they’re super comfortable too, see?”  Danielle, always being the type to share, pushed her right shoe forward toward Joana’s own feet, which had abandoned the heels she’d worn to work for a more comfortable pair of open-toe slip-ons.  Professional enough for work, without sacrificing the comfort.  She typically would leave this in her office and wear them at work, and change back into her heels when her boss came around, or when it was time to go home.

Jake and Allison, already feeling the last of the sweat begin to dry, had not realized how close they were to their mother, and being saved.  They weren’t focused on anything but how to avoid falling deeper into Danielle’s shoe.  They might not have been as concerned however, if they’d have known that they drying sweat would actually help aid in their escape from Danielle’s foot.

 

As Danielle pushed the shoe forward with her toes, then lifted her foot out, the momentum her foot provided sent both twins flying through the air, if only a few inches from the ground.  There was no time to panic, and hardly enough time to scream.  No sooner had they been launched from the receptionists foot, would Joana step forward and slip her own foot out of it’s sandal to aim towards Danielle’s flat.  The series of events put Joana’s ankle, hidden by the cuff of her black slacks, directly in the twin’s flight path. 

The result was a collision with Joana’s pant leg, and ultimately a quick drop right into the up-turned cuff of her pants. 

“…Ally…?  Ally?  Ally!  Are you okay?  Where are you?”  Jake was the first to recover, struggling to find some balance in the very limited fold inside their mother’s cuff. 

“I’m okay, Jake…right here.”  Peeking her head up, Allison scrambled on hands and knees to reach her equally tiny brother and hug him around the waist for balance while the fabric around them shook to the rhythm of Joana’s slipping Danielle’s empty shoe on.  “…Where are we now?”

“Somebody’s pants…” Jake replied, sighing, and helping Allison to her feet.  His sister sent a dirty look his way.

“Jake!  This is no time for your damn jokes!”

“No, Ally, we’re in the cuff of someone’s pants, see?”  With the cuff being rather small, Jake was able to lift Ally onto his shoulders, placing her feet on either side of his head, while she balance against the black fabric to peek over the edge.  Over the edge, Allison could see, Joana’s foot firmly slipped inside that navy blue flat, toes wiggling and tapping to adjust to the comfortable material.  She shuddered, realizing that it would have been the end of them.

“Yeah, okay, so whose pants?  And how do we get back to Tiffany?”  Allison peeked down at her brother.

“Why the hell would we go back to Tiffany?!”  Jake, outraged at the question he was presented with, pulled Allison back down and set her back on her feet.

“Because she’s the only one who knows we’re here…”

“She ate our brother, Al’, why the hell would you risk her eating us, too?” 

“I don’t believe she would do that!  She only ate Danny by accident, and he’s probably still alive, between her teeth somewhere!  We just gotta get him out before she drinking something, okay?”  Allison gave Jake a look that told him not to reply.  Saving Danny was the only reason she was still fighting, if Jake took that away, she wouldn’t have much will to go on.

“…Fine.  We give Tiffany one more try, but if we find mom first…screw Tiff’.”  Allison nodded solemnly, just as Joana felt confident that her feet were just slightly too large for Danielle’s tiny ballet flat, and removed her foot from inside it to return to her own sandal.  The process gave the teen’s in her pants leg cuff a bit of a bumpy ride, but nothing compared to their ride in Danielle’s shoe.

“Oh, and Tiffany is in the office waiting for you, she says it’s about her brothers and sister.” Danielle put her shoe back on, and turned towards the vending machines.

 

“Oh, good, maybe she knows where they are?” Joana perked up a bit.  Danielle only shrugged and headed back to get Tiffany’s drink.

Joana sighed and moved towards her office, carrying her tiny children in her pants cuff, while Allison and Jake tried to come up with a plan to get back to Tiffany, or find their mother, who couldn’t be any closer. 

 

End Notes:

Rate and Review please!

Footsie With Family by ArtimusG
Author's Notes:

Jake and Allison try to escape from this 'unknown' giant.  Heavy footplay.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany waited patiently, leg crossed over the other, bobbing her foot up and down.  She was worried about her siblings, the real ones, not the ones she had fabricated in her own mind.  They were gone, and she wouldn’t be hearing from them again, especially when she heard from her real brothers and sister.  Her stomach still felt a little strange, but she ignored it...that ice cream was full of sugar, and it was all she’d eaten today.  Sighing, he looked around Joana’s office, it was pretty large, had lots of artwork and acclamations on the walls.  As she looked around, Joana stepped inside, stopping in the door to turn towards Tiffany.   Both women looked up at each other with a hopeful look on their face, searching for confirmation that the kids were found.  Both looks were returned with frowns.

“…You haven’t heard anything at all?”  Tiffany sighed, uncrossing her legs and leaning back on the couch she was sitting on.

“No, not a thing…not even from you dad.”  She shook her head in disappointment and moved fully into her office, standing in front of Tiffany.  “…and we can’t call the police until tomorrow, it has to be 24 hours.”  Joana crossed her arms across her chest and frowned deeper, shaking her head.  “I can’t sleep tonight knowing my children are god knows where…” lifting her hand to cover her mouth and nose, she held back a few tears.  Tiffany, also frowning, stood and embraced her mother, holding her tight.

“We’re going to find them, mom.  They’re going to be fine.  Jake and Allison are smart, and Danny wouldn’t make a move without them.”  She did her best to comfort the weakening woman, but was growing more concerned herself.  “Maybe I should just…go to dads house, find out if he’s not just playing some kind of immature game.  If he is…”  Tiffany’s words trailed off, she already had issues with her father, and this would just confirm her thoughts.

Meanwhile, tiny Jake and Allison were holding on tight to the material of Joana’s pants cuff.  It was tough to hold on while she walked, but with the cuff itself acted as a wall, they weren’t going anywhere. 

“Jake!  We have to get out of here!  Who knows where this person is taking us.”  Allison called out as they did their best to hold on while Joana walked.

“Yeah, I know!  But they’ve gotta stop moving first!”  Jake replied, scrambling to stay close to Allison.   And just as he mentioned it, Joana stopped moving for a moment…then took a few more steps, before stopping once again.  There was a brief lull of movement, and the shrunken twins looked at each other hopefully.  “Ally, get on my shoulders again, look to see what’s going on, quick!”  Jake took the opportunity to stand again, and crouched.  Allison moved over to her brother and stepped onto his shoulders, using the wall of fabric to stay balanced, while Jake stood to his full height. 

Now with nearly six feet of added height, Allison was able to see outside of the cuff, and took a survey of the land.

“It’s a woman, she’s wearing sandals and…”

“I don’t care what she’s wearing, tell me if it’s safe to get out of here!”  Jake snapped quickly, knowing the woman would start walking any second if they didn’t hurry.  Above them, the two goddess like women’s conversation continued on, neither group knowing how close they were to each other.

“Okay, okay…um…she’s just standing still…and…” Tiffany looked out into the distance, watching as another person, this one wearing black flip-flops, moved into view, stepping directly next to the foot of the person whose leg they were hanging on to.  Joana shifted to allowed Tiffany to move in for the hug, and the motion sent both teens toppling.  Jake fell over onto his backside, and Allison went tumbling over the cuff of the pants. 

“Allison!”  Jake called out, watching his sister’s legs go tumbling over the edge of the wall of fabric.  “I’m coming!”  He screamed out, desperately trying to find solid purchase.

 

“Jake, help!”  Allison did her best to hold on the outside of the cuff, dangling precariously over a sandal-clad foot of a woman she had not realized was her own mother.  Directly below her, that same foot that had earlier buried her underneath it’s sole earlier that morning, was threatening to trap her between its toes.  Allison did her best to hold on to the material, but after just a few seconds of trying to pull herself up, her fingers slipped.  Screaming, she fell towards the vast plain of flesh that was the top of her mother’s foot.  She landed rather roughly, right next to the arcuate artery of the foot, the most noticeable, prominent blood vessel seen on a foot.  Standing, she looked around. 

 

For yards upon yards in every direction, the flesh of Joana’s bare foot stretched on, easily the size of a parking lot.  Further ahead, a brown archway stretched over heard, over the surface of the entire foot…the strap of the sandal.  Further ahead, the powerful toes rested gently, barely moving, for now.  Behind her, the incline sloped up, leading to the ankle, sitting just below the cuff of the pant leg she’d fallen from.  “Jake!”  Allison screamed out again, spotting her brother also dangling from the cuff now, like she had been.  “Hurry!”

Above them, Joana pulled away from Tiffany for a moment, her eyebrows lifting.  “You think you can handle your father?  I know he’s…difficult.”

“He’s an asshole, mom.  Just say it.  And yeah, I’ll take care of him.  If he knows where the kids are, he’ll tell me so.”  She smiled.  “I am YOUR daughter, remember?”  She grinned, hoping to lighten the mood a little.  Leaning forward, she stepped into Joana’s embrace again.

“I’m coming, Allison!  Don’t move!”  Jake yelled at his twin, staring down at the plain of flesh, the same way that Allison had.  Instead of simply falling though, Jake began to swing gently, trying to position himself to land safely.  Though thinking how to do things safely was not typically his strong point, he knew that falling onto soft flesh would break his fall.

But Jake, again, was too slow.

Allison looked out forward again, towards Joana’s toes, just in time to see another person, the one wearing flip-flops from earlier, moved forward, her foot sliding against the one she occupied.  In response, the foot she stood on lifted into the air, but just enough to move out of the way.

 

“Are you playing footsie with me, Tiffany?”  Joana smiled some, happy to have her daughter there to help her through this.  Both girls giggled as Joana stepped out of the way.

“Help!”  Allison called out to her brother as the world began to shake, Joana’s foot moving causing a terrible earthquake.  As a result, Allison fell over, rolling down the steep incline of Joana’s right foot.  The soft skin of the foot gave little resistance, and Allison found herself careening to her left, and flying right off of the foot.  Closing her eyes and expecting death, she sailed a few inches into the air, just as the women’s feet crossed paths, and Allison tumbled into a dark, warm, moist crevice. 

 

Jake watched from a bird eye view as Allison rolled right off of Joana’s foot, and into the air.  He only caught a quick glance of what happened next, another foot had appeared next to this one, this one wearing black flip-flops, with pink toenails.

 

…Wasn’t that what Tiffany was wearing?

He had no time to really process the thought, as he watched his twin disappear into the cavernous space between Tiffany’s toes.  Shortly after, Joana’s foot hit the ground again, causing Jake to fall from the cuff finally, and land in nearly the same place that Allison had, moments earlier.

From this perspective, he was able to see Tiffany’s foot, and specifically her toes, knowing that amongst them was his sister.  He hoped to any god that would listen that Tiffany didn’t wiggle those toes of hers, and crush his sister under or between them.  Desperate, he ran with all of his might across the surface of his mother’s soft, warm foot, hoping to reach both of his sister’s, before Tiffany ended another life.

 

Allison made yet another harsh landing, her body screaming at her for being punished so badly.  When she opened her eyes again, the smell of fruity lotion and sweat filled the air, a scent she had become all too familiar with.  She was with another person’s foot.  With no reason to cry anymore, she stood and looked around.  The light above her confirmed that she was not under a foot, and the black, textured surface she stood on told her that she was on a shoe.  The woman she’d seen earlier, it must have been her shoe.  A flip-flop. 

 

“Hello...?”  She called out, turning around. “Jake?”  As she did, she saw a tall pillar behind her, reaching up into the skies.  This must have been the thong of the flip-flop, which meant Tiffany was standing between the woman’s toes.  Groaning, she knew that the huge thong, separating the largest toe from the next, would be the safest place to stay until she got another plan, or found Jake.  With little energy left, she jogged towards the thing, heading deeper into the dark chasm between Tiffany’s massive toes.

 

Jake had attempted to reach Tiffany’s foot, but Joana chose that moment to step away.  Turning back towards her desk, she walked several feet.  “Why don’t we go have lunch, first…” Joana spoke, gathering herself again.  Tiffany nodded some, but stood there, sighing.  “There’s a café down the street I really like.”

Tumbling end over end with simply the first step, Jake found himself sliding towards the strap of Joana’s sandal, towering hundreds of feet into the air.  The toes beyond them flexed powerfully as Joana landed her foot, and wen reeling towards them, watching the leather strap go over his head.  The buckle of the strap held the foot in place, but had caused some wear, leaving a few strings to dangle from it, just above where Jake was sliding.  Being the size of a coke can, Jake was able to grab the string and stop his tumbling before he reached Joana’s toes.  The next few steps threatened to send him towards those powerful toes again, but he held tight, is mind reeling at the thought of Allison being lost to Tiffany, just like Danny.

 

End Notes:

Please rate and review.  Thanks!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2297