Fairytale Night by Malaka
Summary:

Lucy and Livia take their relationship to the next step, with some help from a shrinking potion.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Instant Size Change, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7569 Read: 40884 Published: June 11 2011 Updated: July 01 2011
Story Notes:

This is a short sequel to Fairytale Romance, which you should probably read first. ;-)

1. Chapter 1 by Malaka

2. Chapter 2 by Malaka

3. Chapter 3 by Malaka

4. Chapter 4 by Malaka

Chapter 1 by Malaka

I entered Livia’s bedroom and found her waiting for me in her bed, just as I’d anticipated. When she had stopped by my room earlier and asked me to come over, I knew that she had something special planned for tonight. I didn’t know what it was, but I hope she remembers that I come from a different world than her, and that I’m not really comfortable with many of the activities that fairies would call enjoyable.

When I was fourteen years old I first met Livia, and we quickly fell in love. She took me with her from my home in Lancashire, England, to come and live with her in the kingdom of Faerie as one of her kind. Since that wonderful day, when I first woke up in my new, immortal body, I haven’t wished myself back in my old life even once. I, Lucy Worthington – or just Lucy, I suppose, since fairies don’t have last names – was now officially the luckiest girl in the universe, in love with the most beautiful person to be found amongst humans or fairies.

Almost two years had passed since that day, and I now thought of myself wholly as one of the Fair Folk. In their magical realm, ruled by their glorious queen Aldavien, I was finally amongst people who cared for me, who could see that I was a person, and not a burden to be relieved of at the first opportunity. My aunt and uncle, my awful cousin Edward – I never wanted them in my life again, and, as far as I was concerned, I never again would.

My relationship with Livia, on the other hand, was not nearly as simple as the one with my ex-‘family’. We adored each other, of course, and I had not the tiniest doubt that Livia would do anything she could to keep us together, but, even so, there were times when I doubted that we would remain together forever. This despite the fact that no-one around us condemned our relationship. Even Livia’s parents were supportive of us; they were overjoyed that their daughter had found her life partner at such an early age. Though fairies and pixies are sometimes quite precocious when it comes to love and relationships, they are immortal, and most of them do not bother to pursue a romantic relationship until they are at what humans would consider a ripe old age.

One reason I couldn’t completely convince myself that our love was real was that I had been raised to believe that amorous relationships between people of the same gender was wrong and immoral. I knew that was rubbish, but I still found it difficult to rid myself of what had once been an unquestioned part of my beliefs. The other reason I didn’t want to get intimate with Livia was…well, because I didn’t want to get intimate with her.

We sometimes slept in the same bed together, but it never went further than that. I was painfully shy of letting her see me naked, and even more frightened by the idea of making love to her. What if she was disappointed with ‘the real me’…what if she thought I wasn’t good enough for her? Each time she asked me if I was ready for the next step, I would get very uncomfortable and try to talk my way out of it. And each time she would simply go along with my wishes, and I could see that she was always a little disheartened, though she tried her best to hide it.

Tonight, I expected would be much the same as all those previous times, and again I hoped that my love would not be too disappointed in me if I wasn’t ready yet – and I certainly didn’t feel ready yet. As I’ve said, I entered her room, and saw her lying, waiting for me. She was seventeen, a year older than me, and a year away from reaching the age of adulthood. Then her wings would appear, and she would be allowed to use her magical abilities, and our lives would assuredly change greatly. But for now, she was still the same Livia I’d rescued from the trow on that spring day so long ago. Her gorgeous golden-red hair was now nearly three feet long – or three inches, if you look at it from a human’s point of view, which I still sometimes do. She had grown nearly a foot since I first met her, and in almost all respects, she was now a young woman, no longer a girl.

I climbed into bed next to her, and she took my hands in hers. We were both wearing our nightgowns, having decided to retreat to bed early this evening after a long, enjoyable day spent swimming at the Lake of Florassen. Even in the room’s soft candlelight, she appeared stunningly beautiful to my eyes. She leant forward, kissed me softly on the lips, and asked me how I was feeling.

“Fine, I guess,” I answered vaguely. “Listen, Livia, I’m sorry if…”

“Do you remember our first special night together?” she asked, cutting me off. It took a while for the question’s meaning to hit me, and, when I didn’t answer, she continued.

“I sang you that song about the sacredness of love, don’t you remember? Then, afterwards, I wanted you to see me, and touch me, so that I could know what your love for me felt like.”

“Of course I remember! It was the night after you first told me you were in love with me. I remember thinking it was the best night of my life, and that nothing else would ever feel as…as perfect…”

“So do I, my dearest Lucy. It was a perfect night, but it doesn’t have to be the only one…”

“What…what do you mean?”

“Can you guess what this is?” she asked, and held out the palm of her hand. In it I saw a small, green, round object, looking almost like a little glass marble. I took it from her examined it. It felt as hard as glass too, and I asked her what it was.

“A present from Kalen,” she said, smiling. “I met him at the lake today, and he asked me if I was interested in testing it out. Apparently it’s a new kind of shrinking potion he’d invented, one that lasts forever – or at least until you drink the antidote.”

Kalen was a twenty-one year old pixie, an old friend of Livia. I’d only met him once or twice, and he always seemed uncomfortable when we were talking. Livia said it was because he was apparently infatuated with me, though I hoped she was only joking. He was also training to become an alchemist – a maker of potions and magical medicines – and this wasn’t the first potion he’d given us to try out. However, I was curious what Livia’s plans for it were, and which one of us was going to take it.

“Oh, I don’t really mind,” she shrugged. “I’d take it myself, but I know how curious you always are about trying out new things,” she grinned mischievously, “so I reckoned you’d like to have the honour. I have the antidote too, so there’s nothing to be afraid of.”

“That’s it? That’s all you asked me over for? Just test this shrinking potion, and then grow back to normal?”

“Well…that’s up to you, isn’t it? I can think of quite a few things we’d be able to do with it, but it’s really up to you, Lucy, to decide.”

She was right, of course, and I thought hard about whether or not I should accept. What was there to be scared of? I knew by now that she would never force, or trick me, into doing something I didn’t want to do. In the end, I decided to give it a go, and took the shrinking potion from her hand again. Maybe it’ll be a strange and delightful experience. Who can tell?

I put the little marble in my mouth, and was surprised to find that it immediately turned into a liquid, which I swallowed effortlessly. I didn’t have any time to ponder this fact however, because I immediately felt my body beginning to change. Just like the previous time I’d been shrunk, I felt an almost sickening dizziness, as my entire body began to contract. I’d assumed that my clothes would shrink with me, but, to my horror, they remained the same size. Within seconds, I was a tiny, fragile figure, caught beneath the overburdening layers of my sleeping gown, feeling both trapped and horribly exposed. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea after all, I thought.

I struggled to make my way through the dense fabric around me, trying desperately to reach an opening and tell Livia that I didn’t want to be tiny any more, before she saw me like this. Soon I found one of the gown’s sleeves, and crawled my way along it, until I reached the end. I poked my head out, nothing more, and looked around for Livia. It wasn’t hard to find her. Though I’d tried to prepare myself for seeing her from my new perspective, the sight of her still took my breath away.

She looked over eighty feet tall to me, so incredibly large that I could see immediately why she’d been frightened of me when we first met, when I was still human-sized. To me, however, she wasn’t frightening, only vastly, magnificently beautiful. Every feature of her that made her attractive to me was magnified fifteen times, and it made her look even more striking than she always did. But her eyes! They were like a pair of brilliant blue suns in the dim light of the candles, each of them much larger than my entire head. My heart nearly sprang out of my chest when I saw them, looking at me with unhindered delight.

While I was still cowering beneath the fabric of my sleeve, she gathered up the entire gown in her arms. I was brought right up to her face, which was even more dazzling up close, her pristine, pale skin having not one blemish on it. Laughing softly, she brought me up to her quivering lips and pressed them against me. The warmth from her flesh enveloped my entire face, nearly causing me to faint.

“Wow!” she exclaimed afterwards, brining me right up to her magical eyes. “Lucy, you look almost sweet enough to eat!”

I laughed nervously, even though I knew she was only joking.

“You must feel so…so small right now!” she laughed. “Now you know how I felt, trapped in that monstrous bathtub, only to be caught by an even more monstrous giant girl!”

“I’m not scared!” I insisted, my new voice sounding weak and feeble compared to hers. “I…I think you’re even more attractive like this. You know, being so large and…oh, God, Livia, you are huge!”

“And you , my teensy little lover, are even more endearing than usual. Although, it’s hard to tell with just the top of your little head sticking out of there.” She smiled and let her fingertip run down my hair, and my back. “Anyway, we know the potion works, and Kalen will be most pleased to hear that his secret dream girl had enjoyed it so much. So, do you want the antidote now?”

“Uhh,” I faltered, wondering why I didn’t just say yes immediately. Of course, the answer was obvious. Seeing Livia from this new point of view made me realize just how much of her there is to appreciate. All this time I’ve spent with her, while enjoyable, was only a fraction of all there was that we could do. For the first time in my life, I began to think that perhaps an intimate relationship wasn’t a bad thing after all. Livia certainly looked like she was ready to have some fun, and, with a final resolve, I decided that I didn’t want the night to be over just yet.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 2 by Malaka

“Wait a minute,” I said, as she began to look at me impatiently. “Livia, I…I’d like to stay like this for a little bit longer. And I would also like…also like you to see me, just like I saw you that night.”

I was aware that I was blushing, but I didn’t want to turn back now. Livia raised her eyebrows; she definitely was not expecting this, I thought amusedly. Taking a deep breath, I wormed my way out of the surrounding fabric, scrambled down the folds of the gown and onto her arm, took a moment to find my balance, and stood before her. I turned around once or twice, but before I could do anything else, she had snatched me up and was planting kisses on every square inch of my body.

“Oh, Lucy!” she said, laughing. “My beautiful, beautiful Lucy! You…you’re not afraid anymore? Oh, that’s…that’s just wonderful!”

I rolled around in her palm while her lips and tongue worked their way across my skin. It was such a bizarre feeling, but not unpleasant in the least; in fact, I found myself loving it. In her hands I was a little treasure to play with, to be caressed and stroked and touched and loved. She drew me back to look at me, and smiled. I was sitting in her hand, completely naked, looking up at my amazing girlfriend’s delighted face. Feeling surprisingly relaxed, I stood up again so that she could look at me properly.

“Um, so, do you…do you like it?” I asked, not knowing what else to say.

“Do I like it?” she laughed. “Lucy, you’re simply…perfect! You just look so desirable…I’m bringing you back to life-size, right now!”

“No! Livia, not yet! I want to be tiny a bit more! I know what you want to do, but do you think…just for tonight…you could have a good time with this smaller version of me?” I gave her a hopeful smile.

“Really? You want me to have some fun with you, hmm? Whatever happened to the old Lucy I knew, the one who used to blush whenever I suggested that we go swimming in the nude?”

“Oh, please! I’m still myself, and I still don’t want to go swimming naked, where anyone can just walk past and see me! But…I suppose that sooner or later, well, I have to start…”

She placed her giant fingertip carefully on my mouth. Her finger was nearly as thick as my body, and I could wrap my arms and legs around it easily. Soon I was up in the air again, clutching her finger with all my strength, while her luscious tongue slid forwards and backwards across my back, giving me the most delectable massage I ever had. I was dripping wet by the time she dropped me on the bed’s blanket, and I wasted no time in drying myself off.

While I was busy with that, Livia began to undress herself, without even giving me a word of warning. She slid her robe off  her shoulders and back, and I found myself looking up at God’s most stunning creation in a way I never had before. Her breasts, which I’d always thought were more attractive than mine, were now on full display. Each one was taller from top to bottom than I was and perfectly formed, with a little pink nipple the size of my head on the tip. I suppose it could be said that all fairies possess perfect bodies – they can alter them with magic in any way they wish – but seeing and touching them isn’t worth anything if they don’t belong to someone you’re madly in love with.

Livia put her finger and thumb on either side of my buttocks, so that she could dangle me tantalisingly above her breasts. Among all the other thoughts I was thinking at that moment, I imagined what would happen if one of her parents would enter at that moment. I only hoped Livia had an explanation ready, but something told me that this possibility was the last thing on her mind right then.

“Aww, you just look so anxious, hanging there,” she giggled, jiggling me back and forth a little. “Does my tiny, yet incredibly attractive, girlfriend want to explore my oh-so-enticing body?”

I nodded, and she laughed again.

“What’s so funny?” I demanded.

“Oh, nothing. Just you.”

“Really? Well, I think you want me to ‘explore’ your body just as much as I do, so put me down already!”

“Alright, my little butterfly, just don’t go and hurt yourself. Understand?”

She lay down on her back, pulled the bedcovers up to her stomach, and gently placed me on top of her left breast. This was unexplored territory for me, so I just sat and admired my surroundings for a few moments. Ahead of me, the little mount that was her breast sloped downwards, forming the flat plain of her upper chest. Beyond that stretched her neck, with her head resting upright against her pillow, so that she could watch me.

Right in front of me, between my legs, rose her nipple. I put my hands on either side of it and squeezed. Nothing happened, so I pressed again, harder and harder. Livia laughed as she encouraged me; she was clearly enjoying this a lot. I pressed and tugged, back and forth, and her teat grew harder and began to stick out further. Then I grabbed it in my arms and pressed my entire body against it. The warmth from her breast, combined with the touch of her finger pressing me down against her, made me feel so aroused that I felt I had to stop. I broke loose from under her hold and rolled down the side of her breast, towards her shoulder.

“Had enough?” she asked. “Do you want to call it a night?”

“No, but…I just need some time, you know. To get used to all this. But I don’t want to stop…in fact, when you were holding me against you, I felt so…so…”

“It felt good, didn’t it?” she said knowingly. “You really know how to turn me on, Lucy – are you sure you’ve never done this before?” She began to laugh again, before I could answer. I was lying against her tit, looking up at her, and she reached with her finger to touch me again.

“No, you just lie still,” she told me, as I was about to move. “Just relax, and I’ll return the favour.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, as her giant fingertip rested on my chest, right on top of my own, puny boobs.

“Just close your eyes, and I’ll make you feel like you’re in heaven.”

I sank back against her smooth skin and relaxed, just like she’d told me to. Her finger began to press down firmly on my chest, squeezing my soft little breasts, and the heightened feeling I had earlier returned. I began to breathe a little more loudly. She then began to stroke me, first my breasts, then my belly, and finally she placed her fingertip carefully between my legs, right on top of my twat. I gasped and opened my eyes.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” she said, hastily pulling her finger back. “I didn’t mean to scare you…I just thought you’d like it if I touched you…there.”

“No, you just…well, I just didn’t expect you to…but, please, don’t stop! Touch me again!”

She laughed quietly with pleasure.

“Ooh, you are enjoying this, aren’t you?” she grinned. “All right…but if I hurt you or anything, please say so. I wouldn’t like to think that I’m hurting, and you’re too afraid to say so.”

That said, she needed no further encouragement to continue. She put her fingertip against my private parts again, and this time she began to rub. The pressure against my sensitive skin shot through me like a lightning bolt, and I clutched onto her skin with my hands, while spreading my legs even wider. It didn’t take long for me to cum, and I could feel my juices squirting out against her fingertip. But she kept on rubbing me, until I was gasping for relief. And yet, I couldn’t tell her to stop.

She was right: this was heaven. It was the most intense mixture of pleasure and agitation I’ve ever felt, and it was too much for me to take. Tears began to flow from my eyes, as the delightful waves each thrust of her finger created coursed through my legs and body. My delicate vagina could so easily have been hurt, or damaged, but Livia knew exactly how much to restrain herself, and not once did I feel any pain. Only ecstasy: overwhelming, devastating pleasure, until it became too much, and I passed out.

Chapter 3 by Malaka

I woke up groggily, apparently wrapped in some kind of downy fabric, with drops of ice-cold water splashing on my face. As soon as I’d completely regained consciousness, the drops stopped. They had come from Livia’s index finger, which she must have dipped in a bowl of water. Her vast face hovered over me, filling my view completely. As I wriggled around in the handkerchief she was holding me in, she bowed forward, and gave me the softest, most gentle kiss on the top of my head.

“I thought you were hurt,” she said, her voice heavy with concern. “You didn’t move…you didn’t speak…I thought I’d…oh, Lucy, I’m so, so sorry! I should have stopped, but I wasn’t thinking, and you didn’t cry out or anything!”

“Well, I…I wasn’t hurt,” I whimpered, feeling incredibly guilty, but deciding to tell the truth. “I loved every single moment of it! But I couldn’t think straight, and…well, I guess I’m just not used to making love this way. It’s not your fault, Livia…it was mine. Please forgive me. It won’t happen again; I’ll be more careful next time.”

I looked up at her as appealingly as I could manage. Her quivering lips were within reach, and I stretched out my arms and touched them. Her breath rolled over me like the warm waves of the enchanted lake we’d visited earlier that day. As I wondered whether or not I should say something, she did something that scared me half to death.

She parted her lips and, in the blink of an eye, sucked me up into her open mouth. I shot upwards into that dark cavern, and when her lips closed again only my legs remained outside. Her tongue pressed me firmly against the roof of her mouth, drenching me with her saliva. I screamed faintly, and tried to escape, kicking my legs up and down and flailing my arms. It was becoming hard to breathe and, just as I began to choke, she spat me back out again. I landed unharmed in the palm of her hand, wet and bewildered. She brought those lips right up close to me, and whispered: “Payback.”

“For what?” I blurted out, feeling quite distressed by now.

“For making me think that I’d seriously harmed you, when all along it was just you who couldn’t handle a little fingering!”

“But I’ve already apologized! Livia, I don’t know what else to say! If you don’t want me anymore, then just…just…just throw me away!”

Her eyes widened and she gasped softly. I was feeling so furious, that I completely overreacted. As it was, it took us about two seconds of gazing into each other’s eyes to realize that we were both being unnecessarily hostile. Livia whispered a belated apology, then held me gently against her cheek. I spread myself out against the smooth wall of skin, whose other side I now knew only too well.

Without saying a word, my beloved lay down on her pillow, still holding me in her cupped hands right next to her face. When she’d settled, I jumped out of her hands, and landed in the ocean of her hair. It seemed to glow a fiery crimson in the light from the magical, still-burning candles. Suddenly feeling a lot more spirited than a moment ago, I dived into it, as Livia’s goddesslike face watched from above. I gathered up her tresses in great armfuls, and wrapped them around me like a cloak. Her hair felt so soft and comfy that I almost decided to lie down and fall asleep on it, covering myself with it like a bedspread.

“Hey there,” my goddess smiled, after I’d dived under again and come up right in front of her eye. “You seem to be having a grand old time. Can I assume that you’ve forgiven me for my appalling behaviour just now?”

I nodded, returning her smile. Even from this extremely close point of view, I couldn’t see the tiniest imperfection in her perfect features. And neither, I knew, could she see any in me. After a while, I grew tired of swimming about in her locks, and turned my attention to what lay below her neck. I made my way to her shoulder – she was now lying on her back – and climbed up easily. Her whopping huge breasts lay before me, but I decided to leave them for later, and continue heading down her expansive body. Helped now and then by her gentle hand, I climbed over her bosom, slid down the other side, and began my trek across her lower half.

When I reached her navel, I sat down for a short while, reclining in her belly-button as if it were a deck chair. Thereafter I resumed my downwards journey, but before I could make any progress, she pulled me back. I was dragged across her tummy and deposited on top of her breast again, where I looked over at her in bewilderment.

“Not tonight,” she said, before I could ask. “After what happened earlier, I’d prefer to keep you where I can see you. Besides, we have to leave a little fun for another night, don’t you think?”

“All right,” I agreed, feeling suddenly sleepy. “I understand. I’m having trouble keeping my eyes open in any case. Shall we go to bed?”

“Good idea. But first I have to give you the antidote. I can’t leave you like this for the night; I’d worry so much I won’t be able to sleep!”

I thought to myself that I wouldn’t mind a bit if I could stay tiny for the night – I did think her hair would make a wonderful bed – but I didn’t want to argue, so I let her give me the antidote. It came in the form of another glass marble, a red one this time, about the size of my fist. I wondered how exactly I should ingest it, but Livia told me to just hold it against the tip of my tongue.

The instant I did so, the glass sphere transformed into liquid, which then forced it’s way into my mouth and down my throat. I almost choked, but I didn’t have long to worry about that. My body began to grow extremely quickly; I felt as if I were a balloon being filled with air. Before I grew too large, I hopped off of Livia’s chest, so that I’d be lying next to her when I reached my full size. This I did within seconds, and Livia wasted no time in wrapping her arms around my body and pulling me right up against her.

The touch of her naked body against mine gave me an intense thrill, almost enough to make me forget how sleepy I felt. It was the perfect moment for us to have some sexy fun again, but apparently Livia was serious when she said we should wait for another night. She merely held me close to her, running her fingers through my long hair and whispering in my ear how much she loves me. I did want to give her one last surprise, though, so I slithered my hand in between her legs, and pressed my fingers casually into her slit. She gasped so suddenly that it made me jump, and I pulled out again.

“Did I…did I do it right?” I asked anxiously. She gave me a bizarre look.

“What has happened to you, Lucy?” she asked, flabbergasted. “I give you one little, harmless shrinking potion, and, all of a sudden, you can’t seem to get enough of me! Are you…feeling all right?”

“Of course!” I insisted. “Livia, I just thought – this is what you wanted, right? For me to be less inhibited, and more eager to experiment, and, well, more interested in sex…”

“That’s true, honey, but…well, it just happened so quickly…I’m a little scared that something’s happened to you!”

“The only thing that’s happened, dearest Livia, is that my desire for you has grown even more. That first sight of your most beautiful face, gazing down at me from high above…I can see how you fell for me so quickly back in England. Being in the presence of a giant, overpowering beauty such as you…I saw at once how much of you there was for me to enjoy, and how much I’d been missing up until now.”

As I spoke, her expression changed from one of bewilderment to one of understanding. She must have been quite worried, thinking that she had lost the ‘old Lucy’, the girl she had fallen in love with in the first place. I kept saying things to reassure her, and eventually she seemed totally at ease again.

“I had to ask,” she said, laughing ruefully. “And, to be honest, I am glad that you’re eager to take our relationship a step further. However, I really am feeling too tired for more right now, and I’d love nothing more than to go to sleep, with you lying next to me.”

“All right. Sorry about, you know, touching you just now…I just had this urge, you know?”

“I know. And don’t worry – you did it perfectly. But there’s a time for everything…good night, Lucy, my love.”

“Good night, Livia. Love you too!”

Cuddled up against my girlfriend’s pleasantly warm body, I sank into a peaceful sleep, filled with dreams of the most intense joy and satisfaction. In all of them, I was in an idyllic paradise, in the company of a gorgeous fairy goddess with golden-red hair.

Chapter 4 by Malaka
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the delay in updating, but here is the final chapter now. It's not really GTS, but I thought it was a good way to end. Enjoy!

The following day was sunny and pleasant, as it usually was in Fairyland. The queen had complete control over the weather, and she kept her domain in a state of perpetual spring, not too hot nor too cold, with rain and shine in the proper amounts. On special occasions, we would get snow, but only when the people wanted to have something different for a change. After breakfast, Livia suggested that she and I go and visit Kalen, her pixie friend, and report back to him the success of his potion. I didn’t have any objections to that, and I would like nothing more than taking a walk through the beautiful forest with her.

Our village of Asfolan was built in the midst of the great forest, next to a sizeable river, with marble paths connecting all the houses. We set off down one of these, which led through the dense trees and giant-sized flowers in the direction of a little hill. On the way we met many fellow fairies, both on the ground and, every now and then, in the air. Though all adult fairies possessed wings, they were seldom seen flying; apparently, flying isn’t a very relaxing activity, and is only employed when one wishes to get somewhere in a hurry, or for sightseeing.

Pixies, or male fairies, in contrast to their female companions, did not grow wings, and therefore could not fly. They also had very limited magical abilities compared to those of fairy women. But the biggest difference between them, in my opinion, was their size. The average height for a pixie was only three feet, assuming that fairies like Livia and I were about six feet tall. Having grown up in a world where men were both physically and socially superior to women, I was therefore quite shocked when I first saw that the situation over here was quite the opposite.

Actually, though, pixies were not treated as inferior beings, even though they quite easily could have been. They weren’t turned into slaves or anything like that, but could live amongst the female fairies as equals, and pursue any profession they chose - as long as it did not involve flying or using magic, I supposed. Far from wanting to rule the affairs of the people themselves, pixies were quite content with their lives; those of them who were attracted to the opposite gender didn’t care that their lovers were twice their height and much more powerful than them. Everyone got along peacefully – well, almost everyone, almost all the time – and I sometimes wondered what would happen if these circumstances were to suddenly happen in the world of humans.

We arrived at Kalen’s house at about ten o’clock. It was quite a bit smaller than our house, but then he lived by himself, having left his parents’ house last year. Livia walked up to the door and knocked sharply. There was no answer, not even after she’d tried to more times, as well as called out. She tried the door handle, and the door swung open.

“Well, let’s go inside,” she suggested. “He’s probably sleeping late, or else he’s in the bath; I wouldn’t be surprised if it were both.”

“Livia! Are you that unflattering to all of your friends?”

“What? I was only making a suggestion. I guess we’d better go in and find out, then.”

Inside, the house looked much the same as most fairy homes, only with the furniture and fittings scaled down to half-size, something I still had trouble getting when visiting pixie homes. After looking in each of the rooms and calling out Kalen’s name, Livia and I sat down on the one regular-sized couch in the room..

“I suppose he must have gone out,” I implied. “Shall we wait for him, or…”         

“Hey!” cried a voice, which seemed to come from the floor. “Hello! Down here! Please!”

“What on earth?” I said, looking down at Livia’s right foot. On the carpet next to it was a tiny, moving figure, less than three inches tall. It was waving its arms and calling out to us. Livia reached down and scooped the little person up in her hand. She brought it closer to our faces, and we both gasped in astonishment.

It was Kalen – minuscule, naked and completely disorientated, but we recognized him. Livia brought him right up beneath her face, and I leant in to get a close-up view. This apparently made the shrunken pixie even more uncomfortable, and he curled himself up, his tanned skin turning a dark shade of red. Livia suddenly burst into a giggle. She pressed her fingertip against Kalen’s chest and effortlessly pinned him flat against her hand.

“Let me guess,” she said. “You couldn’t wait for us to report back to you the next day, so you decided to test your new potion yourself, am I right?”

“Y-yes,” Kalen half-stammered, struggling to get loose from under her finger. “I…well, I took one of the potions…but I forgot the antidote…it’s still on top of the table.”

I saw a familiar red globule lying in a bowl on the table, and reached for it. But Livia grabbed my arm and restrained me.

“Not so fast there, girlfriend!” she said, smiling impishly. “The littlest pixie and I are just beginning to enjoy ourselves.” She let her captive go, and he sat up and curled into a little ball again, looking completely mortified.

“I think we should take him home with us, don’t you?” she continued. “He’d make a marvellous addition to our…nightly activities, wouldn’t he? I already have a little corner in mind for him.” She lifted the top of her dress and, despite Kalen’s feeble protests, tipped her hand and let him slide down underneath her garments. Then she sat back and smiled, looking tremendously pleased with herself.

“Oh, Livia!” I sighed. “I love you, but you can be a bit mean sometimes. Can’t you see that he feels embarrassed enough already? Let him out, will you? Then we can bring him back to his rightful size.”

“Hmmmm, maybe…nope, sorry, can’t be done. If you want him, then you’ll have to fetch him yourself.”

I gave another loud sigh, and shifted myself so that I was leaning over her. Then I slid my hand in beneath her gown, while she smiled at me oh-so-temptingly. Wriggling my hand deeper into her cleavage, I finally found a small lump of flesh that didn’t belong there. This I pulled out, and finally Kalen was back in the open air again, lying feebly in my palm and breathing heavily. When he saw me, he quickly curled up again, but not before I’d taken a good look at his endearing little nude form.

I decided that this ‘punishment’ had gone on long enough, and carefully gave him the antidote, before setting him down on the floor, next to that loose pile that was his clothing. While he grew back to his normal size and dressed himself, I looked away, not wanting to discomfit him any further, though I doubt Livia did the same. Soon, however, Kalen was back to being himself again. Livia picked him up and sat him down in her lap, as if he were a small child.

“Well, er, thank you,” he mumbled. “I guess I’ll have to be more careful with these potions from now on.”

“Oh, it was nothing,” Livia smiled. “Besides, it did give me a great opportunity to have a little, ahem, fun with you.” Kalen’s face blushed again when she mentioned this.

“Sorry about all that,” she apologized, after I gave her a shove with my elbow. “But after what happened last night…well, let’s just say that the mere sight of a tiny person…excites me. Even if it is a tiny boy!” She giggled, and gave him a smooch on the top of his head.

“So, the potion…it worked?” the little pixie asked, hastily looking in my direction, before turning his attention back to Livia again.

“It did. Much better than you can possibly imagine.” She sighed and gave me a knowing look. “In fact, we were hoping, I mean, wondering, whether you still have a few of those little green marbles lying around. You see, Lucy and I, we had…”

“We had a great time last night!” I interjected. “Really smashing! But…there’s something else…uh, Livia, would you mind giving Kalen and me a little…privacy? There’s something we have to talk about.”

“Really? You do? And what might that be, hmm? Please tell.”

“I’ll tell you after we’re done, I promise. Please, Livia? I just want to ask him something, that’s all.” I gave her a pleading look, and she agreed. The look in her eyes told me that she knew exactly what this was all about, and that she understood perfectly. She set Kalen down on the couch, got up, and went outside, giving me a wink just before exiting the door.

Now Kalen and I were alone, and his shy attitude towards me, which he’d tried his best to hide earlier, grew worse. Something about me was clearly bothering him, and I itched to know what it was. So, without wasting time on fancy, roundabout ways of speaking, I got straight to the point. I wrapped my arm around his back, pulled him towards me (he resisted, but not very much), and asked:

“Kalen, are you in love with me?”

His shocked reaction was instantaneous. For a moment he tried to escape, but I held him firmly by my side, not intending to let him go until I got a clear answer. He began to breathe heavily, running his hands through his lemon-yellow hair, and trying his best to avoid eye-contact with me.

“I’m waiting,” I said, trying to sound as pleasant as possible. “It’s all right, Kalen, you can tell me. I just want the truth, that’s all, and I won’t be cross with you or anything like that. Come on now, you can trust me.”

“J-just the truth,” he said, barely audible. “Th-that’s all?”

“Like I said,” I smiled. He hesitated for a few seconds more, then, unexpectedly, stood up on the couch. Our eyes were now at the same level. Without a word, he leant forward, brought his lips in line with mine, and gave me the cutest, tiniest little kiss.

When he drew back he was almost sweating with anxiety. I sat in stunned silence for a moment, then turned towards him with a big grin. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a tight hug, and a kiss on the forehead.

“I’m so sorry!” he exclaimed, while I pressed his miniature body against mine. “I just had to…to get that out! I don’t want to take you away from Livia, not at all…you girls belong together…anyone can see that! But, well, since the first time I saw you…I’ve just…I’ve just been crazy about you, Lucy!”

“Really? Oh, Kalen, I…I don’t know what to say…what to do...I can’t just…just stop loving Livia, if you know what I mean.”

“That’s good to hear,” said a voice behind my back. I sprang to my feet, dropping Kalen on the couch, and saw Livia standing in the doorway. She looked at me calmly, not without a slight hint of accusation in her eyes.

“Livia!” I exclaimed. “I told you, I wanted to talk to Kalen alone!”

“I know, darling, but your voices just sort of carried, if you get my meaning. And besides, anything that has to do with our relationship shouldn’t be a secret. Not between us, anyway.”

“But nothing happened!” I protested.

“That’s right!” Kalen added. “Lucy didn’t do anything, I did! It’s me you should be angry with, not her!”

“Angry? Whoever said I was angry?”

“Well, you were just standing there, and…”

“No, no, no, no, no!” Livia said, laughing. She came inside and took my hands in hers. “I can see that I’ve given off entirely the wrong impression. Let’s clear this up once and for all. Lucy,” she looked me straight in the eye. “Dearest Lucy, after two years, you should know by now that my love for you is deep and true. You are the most precious thing in my universe, and nothing – nothing – will ever change that. If you wish to pursue happiness and love elsewhere, with someone else, then I would stand completely behind your choice.”

“But I don’t want someone else!” I cried. “I want you! Just you!”

“Then, my angel, you may have me.”

She and I kissed, and even though we’ve done so a million times before, it somehow still felt new and fresh. When we finished, I couldn’t help but look at Kalen, expecting him to be completely crushed by what he’d just seen. However, he seemed strangely at ease, for the first time in the day, and even gave me a genuine smile.

“I told you, Lucy. You two really do belong together. Forget about me – I was just being silly, falling for someone I hardly even know. What do I know about true love, anyway? I have an eternity to look forward to; who knows what might happen?”

“Oh,” I said, not knowing if he was being sincere, or just pretending in order to please me. “Well…thank you, Kalen. I’m…well, I’m glad you understand.”

“Hey, I got a kiss, didn’t I? So I think that me coming clean was worth it.”

“Oh, you two,” Livia sighed. “Come on, let’s go and visit the Rainbow Gardens. I hear they’re particularly stunning this time of they year. What do you say?”

“Isn’t that a little far?” I asked.

“Not if we use a little magic! You just need to know the right people. I’m sure Riala would take us; in fact, she and Cyrina might want to join us, too.”

“All right! How about you, Kalen? Would you like to join us?”

“As long as I’m not interfering…”

“Oh, rubbish! You’re more than welcome to join in!” I took him under the arms and picked him up easily, then followed Livia to the door.

“Hey, I can walk, can’t I?” the pixie protested.

“I know, but carrying you is so much more satisfying. If human boys had been this size, my childhood would have been a whole lot more enjoyable.”

As we set off towards Riala’s house, my thoughts returned to last night. Despite being one of the most meaningful nights of my life, I was glad to see that my and Livia’s feelings towards each other had remained strong. And I was even happier to finally be free of all the doubt and insecurity I had about getting intimate with her. From now on, I promised myself, I would take every opportunity I get to be that close to her again. And, judging by the meaningful look on her face, so would she.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2256