teenage dreams by hernewtoy
Summary:

two teenagers get all they ever wanted in my first story please bare with me its my first story


Categories: Mouth Play, Object, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4126 Read: 33101 Published: June 09 2011 Updated: June 16 2011

1. meeting sian by hernewtoy

2. meeting matt by hernewtoy

3. sians gumball by hernewtoy

4. sians gumball by hernewtoy

5. goodbye sanity by hernewtoy

meeting sian by hernewtoy
Author's Notes:

like i said first story and this is the first chapter please rate it comment on it and most of all enjoy it :D

My name is sian whitmore, and this is the story of how I got my little pet boy and how I used him in my day to day life. But there will be time for me to tell you about that later. I know that round about now, or it could even be now, or now, or how about now. But anyway your probably wondering "who is this chick"or maybe "what does she look like". Well in answer to those questions I am a fourteen year old english girl that goes to brentside high school in hanwell.

I have sea green eyes and shoulder length brunette/red hair, almost bronze in fact, I'm not sure why I called it brunette........... But once again any way. I am around 5''4 in height and I am about a 6 in english foot size ( trust me that is very important) 

If I'm honest I was never really a domination type of girl. Not until I found out about 2 things anyway. For a start I loved having my feet pampered. They would always get hot and sweaty, especially when I wore my converse, and I wore them A LOT they were my favourite shoe type in fact. The second thing I found out was the fact I had the ability to change any object into any other object. I was transforming plants into small animals like mice and hamsters. Cd's into dvd's, dvd's into cd's. But now I wanted a bigger challenge. I wanted to change a person into my personal, shrunken, toy.

That's where my story really begins. Its why your reading this, my quest for power and true dominance over another living human. And to spoil the end of the story I got my wish. I got what I wanted and if I'm honest I also got a whole lot more.

So this day, the one where I finally got what I wanted, started off pretty average. I woke up, had breakfast, washed, got dressed and then went to school.

It was on the way there that things got different, and I mean really really different. I met up, as per usual with my friend matt, he had brown mousy hair that just covered the tips of his ears, sparkling blue eyes. He was about 5''6 and was actually quite cute. It was this cuteness that drew me to him. This was the cuteness that caused him to become my little, personal pet. 

"Hey sian" matt spoke, his voice pulling me straight out off my sadistic body changing dreams. This is where It clicked and I first thaught /him he's my toy/ and I thaught well don't bother waiting, do it, now.
"Hey matt, remember how you always said you wanted to be my gum?"
He nodded slowly
"Well guess what?" I continued "you can!"
Matt was engulfed in a small whirlwind of crackling energy. The wind was a skin like colour and span, twirled and fluxuated constantly. As it dispersed a piece of strawberry gum was all that remained

 

End Notes:

now yes it was short and didnt hold much but trust me in the next couple a days there will be lots more and it DOES get rather interesting rather quickly

meeting matt by hernewtoy
Author's Notes:
Okay so if you've read the first one and come here to the second WELL DONE it means you can take my warning and just wait so yeah this is the format my tale is going to come in looking at it from both points of veiw enjoy read rate comment
My name is matthew harris but you like all those who used to know me can call me matt. Since your going to find out eventually I might as well tell you the little kinks that class me as weird. A freak, an outsider is what I prefer to be called though. Well for a start I have the recurring fantasy of being shrunk down and subjugated to a life under a pretty teen's feet. My dream size to be tortured under is a 6 and the age between 13 and 19. But ,unfortunately for my rep, that is not the only thing that I would like to be subjugated to. To further aid my weirdness levels I also want to be transformed into a piece of gum and get chewed on by a 14 year old girl. That's why people consider me weird.

Now before you all get really accusing and start to think " oh what a paedophile" let me tell you a little about myself. For a start, I am 14 as well so the ages that I would like to be tortured by are not that of a paedophile in any way. I am around 5"6 in height and have dark brown hair covering the tips of my ears and just brushing my bright blue eyes. So pretty average when you think about it. Not the henchest or cutest guy in town, but I get by.

So moving swiftly on as I'm sure your getting a little bit bored now. I had been looking for sometime now into the act's of magic and witchcraft. I really wanted to know if any of my friends knew how to perform these dark wiccan activities. That was when, using my mediocre IP tracking skills, I managed to figure out that the girl of my dreams, sian whitmore could use the ancient powers of wicca. I already had a crush on her and we were best friends so I figured it was the best option to take. She even new about all of my fantasies so I just had to hope that she shared or would at least aid in my messed up ideas.

The day I had planned to approach her started off like any other. I woke up at around 6, had a little wank whilst imagining that sian was chewing on a small gum like version of my body. That fantasy all ways brought me to a climax rather fast. So got up had some food got washed and dressed and walked straight outta the door. Like I said as normal as any other day. But when I walked out of that door and bumped into sian. When I saw that kind off mischievous glint in her eyes as she glanced over me, I knew she had something planned, and I was more than a little bit worried about it.

"Hey sian" I spoke, seemingly knocking sian back to earth as her attention snapped on me and her eyes searched over me hungrily as if she were a leopard regarding its prey.
"Remember how your always going on about becoming my gum?" She questioned. "Well now you can!" She giggled.

My world was engulfed in a spinning hurricane of pink as my body seemed to shift, bubble and boil. My arms and legs shot into my body and I fell through the air to the ground. As I fell my neck retracted into my body and my sides seemed to round off. I collided hard with the ground but my body just seemed to absorb the impact. Heat rolled off me in large waves as I lay on the ground. Sians massive shoes on either side off me. Her legs rising high into the sky. Her body long a curvy ending in two enormous breasts hanging above me like twin suns. Her face grinned above me and I knew my prayers had been answered and my fantasy granted, I was no more than a piece of gum.
sians gumball by hernewtoy
Author's Notes:
Another from sians point of view lots of mouth play in this one but the actual story line will be developing after the next chapter
I looked down at my prize with a massive grin on my face. Happiness poured off of me in bucket loads that you wouldn't even need to be psychic to detect it. I bent down and picked up my little chewy morsel between my thumb and index finger, feeling it squash in between my fingers gave me a little euphoric rush and I couldn't help licking my lips slightly in anticipation. A small giggle escaped my lips.
"Well matty boy looks like we finally got what we both wanted" I giggled, a wolfish grin dominating my features.
"I guess there's no point holding back now" I shrugged and grinned.
"Wow" I voiced" I really just turned one of my best friends into a piece of chewing gum"

I stuck my tongue out and slowly brought my inanimate gummy friend up to it slowly. I enjoyed every second of it. I knew he could still see and hear and feel so I relished in it. I imagined him trying to squirm and move away. I imagined him screaming in pure terror as I moved him toward my tongue. I pushed my friend into my tounge, hard, squishing him deep into my salivating organ. I pulled him into my mouth and slowly swished my tongue over my former best friend.

/ I can't believe I'm actually doing this/ I thought as I brought my teeth down, slowly, onto my victim. My teeth slowly squished into him and like any other piece of gum he just accepted there presence and wrapped around them. Almost as if he was greeting them and giving them a hug. I hummed lightly as the flavour of strawberries erupted into my mouth as he released his flavour. Now that he was chewy and malleable I stuck my tongue straight through his middle and folded him over it. I then breathed through him and blew him into a large bubble, shortly after he popped and covered my lips. I wasn't worried though. I could do whatever I wanted to him. Chewing gum can't die. It was never alive

I balled him up in my mouth, turned him into a grey flavourless ball of gum. Then I spat him out. Yup just spat him out like any other used up gum. I watched him sail through the air and land with a splat on the ground before me. I looked and my worn and dirty converse and lightly nibbled my bottom lip. /could I really do that/ I thaught. But then shrugged and stepped onto him. Twisting my foot left and right pushing his chewed up squishy form into the treads of my dirty old converse. I giggled and once again felt great as I walked off toward my school. I shrugged and figured I would remove him from my foot when I went to the toilet, when I got to school.

As I walked I noticed that my right foot stuck to the ground slightly each time I put it down. I saw some of my other friends. I ran toward them, putting more of my weight on my right foot than my left I pretended he wasn't even there. As if he was just another random piece of gum stuck to the bottom of my dirty size 6 converse. That was when I noticed how sweaty my socks were and I figured I could at least change one of them for a slightly fresher model. I decided to change them as soon as I got to school. Matt was about to enter a whole new world of stink. But then again this is his dream, he does love my feet
sians gumball by hernewtoy
Author's Notes:
Okay so this is pretty much the end of the introduction of the situation, now a true story line can arise tune in to see what it is but I'm working on sevral other projects that are soon to arise so it may take some time but if you stick with me thank you for your confidence and hope in a better story remember that this is my first shot and help would be welcome. Thank you and enjoy
I watched her from my point on the ground. Everything was so much immensely bigger. Pieces of dirt on the ground looked like the sizes of bins in comparison to my size. She looked at me like a predator would its prey. Her feet alone looked as if they were 6 trucks all lined up two behind the next two. I didn't think it would be like this when, if, something like this would happen. I didn't expect the fear I felt as her eyes scoured over me. She bent over, her breasts hanging over me became my whole world. I saw a colossal hand reach down and felt the ridges of her fingers softly push into me. They moulded me slightly, pushing me inward in on myself, and with no bones to stop the progression it was almost as if my body aided the process, like it wanted to be compacted. I could still see and hear and feel, and this slight pinching sensation was the most pleasurable sensation I had felt in a long time. It was as if my whole body was one large sexual organ with one deep carnal desire to be pushed and poked and made to feel pleasure. At this time I was ecstatic, I felt like I had finally found my place. The fear had all but evaporated into my memory. Her tongue poked out of her mouth and swished around her lips in one large motion. It was the most astounding thing I had ever seen, that simple action. But her large tongue looked like the most beautiful thing I had seen. I was enthralled by her display. My perch in-between her fingers juddered and shook as the air around my tinkled with the sound of her harmonic laughter as she let out a giggle.
"Well matty boy looks like we finally got what we both wanted" she giggled, her voice dominating any other sound so that it was all I could hear, my ears still rang with a constant trilling sound as if my ear had been placed right next to a mosquito alarm.

I let my gaze rest on her face, a large, wolf like grin dominated her features, once again making her look more like a predator, more animalistic than she did when we were simply friends. /i love her everything will be fine/ I thought as she regarded me and said "I guess there's no point holding back now"
Followed swiftly by " Wow, I really just turned one of my best friends into a piece of chewing gum"she gave me a large grin, even bigger than all the ones previous to it, and slowly let her tongue roll out of her mouth to rest on her chin. The organ quivered and shook, glistening with saliva in the sunlight and twitching slightly in what seemed to be anticipation. My world jolted into motion as she slowly brought me to her outstretched tongue. / this is actually happening MY fantasy is coming true, thank the lord almighty/ I thought. My tiny body drew closer to her salivating organ /here we go/ I thought as she pushed me into her tongue. Her finger rubbed me back and forth upon the pink wall of salivating flesh. My front side was instantly coated in her saliva as she slowly drew me into her mouth. I was inside her, not in a sexual way but a literal way, I was INSIDE her mouth, she slowly swished her tongue over me, entirely coating my in her spit. I felt her tongue chuck me over onto her teeth and I landed in such a way that I could see her top row of beautiful yet deadly pearl white teeth, slowly closing the gap between them and the bottom row, and inevitably me in the middle . I knew I couldn't die, I had accepted my role as a piece of gum and had already accepted that my physics were that of gum as well, so I enjoyed it. As her teeth slammed into me that first time, braking my hard outer layer and revealing my chewable soft inside, I enjoyed it. Her teeth ripped into me and there was a release of orgasmic tension I had never experienced before. As those teeth bit into me the second time I began to release a strawberry juice. Obviously sian enjoyed it as a large hum rocked my cavernous world. It was wondrous, but on the fourth and fifth bites, the pleasure seemed to die. I realised that I must all ready be loosing my flavour. I figured that since I was running out of that strawberry flavoured liquid that caused me to taste so ridiculously good, it was also causing me to loose the pleasure of things. After a couple of more violent chews she stuck her tongue straight through the centre of my being, folding me over it. It was as if I was hugging her immense tongue, I realised that I enjoyed this feeling as being spread so thinly over such a large area caused me to release a little more juice. Sian left me there for a few seconds as her mouth filled up with more and more spit, coating me and covering me entirely. When her saliva had lubricated me to a ridiculous amount and also filled around a third of her mouth she swallowed, I was on her tounge, it tilted up and then she swallowed. Her saliva rushed past me at a colossal rate and I felt my self get pulled even tighter against her wet, pink organ. Then she started to blow, I expanded and broke her lips, I became huge, absolutely amazingly large and then it was all over. Then I popped.

I was still alive and completely concious as I spread my self over her plump red lips. The lips parted and I got one last look at the outside world as her tongue wiped over me and dragged me back into her mouth. By this time I was little more than a colourless tasteless ball of chewing gum. Sian of course noticed this and started to swill me around in her mouth, once again building up a colossal mass of saliva. When she decided that I was significantly balled up and spit coated, she spat. That's right she spat. Not swallowed but spat. I soared through the air, a trail of saliva falling behind me. I fell to the ground at what seemed to be miles away from the goddess like from the figure but was really no more than a meter. Sian then started to walk toward me, her converse slapping the ground loudly with each step. She cleared the ground between us in 2 short bounds. She looked at me for a few seconds, shrugged and then brought her foot down upon me hard. She twisted and ground her beautiful size 6 foot upon my body. Squishing it into me, causing me to become stuck fast to her shoe. She began to walk then, I stuck to the ground with each step but as she pulled her shoe inevitably pulled me away from the ground, only to be shoved back into it as she walked. I couldn't complain though, for a start I didn't have a mouth to complain with but this was still my fantasy, and so far its had been as good as I could have ever hoped
goodbye sanity by hernewtoy
Author's Notes:
Yeah this is the last chapter and my promises fell short but there will be a sequel named "birth of a timelord" after I have written one or two other stories so thanks for reading enjoy the final chapter
As I walked through the cubicle door of the toilet, I wondered if I had been to hard on matt. I wondered if maybe this wasn't a good thing to do, maybe it was inhumane and evil. If matt was enjoying himself however. If matt was having fun himself, then I would continue, then I would let him serve me entirely, I wouldn't even change him when he went into my shoe, he would just be a little 3 inch guy lying under my sweating, socked, size 6 foot. I removed my shoe and the smell of my feet immediately filled the small room. It took everything I had not to gag and up chuck my breakfast as the smell was not to dissimilar from doritos tangy cheese, just stronger......... A lot stronger. If it smelt this bad to me, I can't imagen what it smelt like to my little gummy companion. I turned over my shoe to reveal a very dirty under sole and on this under sole was a very very dirty piece of gum. I got my nails and scratched away at the gum, dislodging it from my converse. I then blinked and once more my friend erupted into a skin coloured tornado, ending with a three inch man lying on my palm, gingerly opening his eyes.
"He matt, how are ya feeling after our little experience, eh?" I spoke gently as my friend gazed up at me in pure wonder.
"It was amazing sian, absolutely incredible, everything I had ever hoped for. I thank you my goddess. I thank you." Spoke matt, surprisingly loud for his diminutive size, and at his sentence I couldn't help but find my self grinning. A large smile had pasted itself straight across my face. Partly because he had called me his goddess and secondly because he had said he had enjoyed it, this meant I could continue to have my way with him in chewing gum.
" So if I turned you big again, you wouldn't hit me, run off OR tell the world?" I asked, hoping he would say that he wouldn't do any of these things, as after his outburst of calling me his goddess I felt my heart get pulled toward him, almost as if a magnet had been lodged in both our bodies. And was dragging me toward my tiny friend.
"No, I would probably bow down before you and ask to worship your feet." He grinned.
That settled it, right then my heart broke into a million pieces and reformed with his face engraved on the front. I realised at that moment I loved him. Not like a pet or a toy, not like I was treating him now, but like I genuinely loved him. Every essence of me, every fabric of my being wanted to be with him. With teary eyes I brought him to my lips and pushed his face into it. I even allowed my tongue to dart out momentarily and taste his face. Even with my new realisation of love and feeling, it took a lot not to toss him back into my mouth in human form.
"If that's what you want, so be it." I whispered to him and once more the room filled with a tornado of skin. Before his form had fully settled a bubbling arm shot out of the pulsating maelstrom of skin and clutched my shoulder. I let out a little squeak of fright but as a face pushed itself out of the spinning, peach coloured cone and rasped
"I love you sian" once again I felt my heart melt, as I knew it must be hard for him to keep stable before the transformation had finished but then another arm appeared and he splayed his fingers, his head flew back and the transformation just well stopped. But he was fine, absolutely fine. There were arms and legs, ears, mouth, nose, eyes and everything in between.
"But now its time for me to tell you the truth." He said and sat me down on the toilet chair.
"Its not the fact that you have powers, its the fact your not entirely human. Your part demon." He said
At that point I started to laugh
"Part demon" I snorted "ill be part demon the day your, I dunno, part timelord." I giggled
" Well that's just it," he smirked, " I kind of am.
At that moment he pulled out a long glowing stick, that even I recognised as a sonic screwdriver, he placed it back in his pocket and all of a sudden the doors of the cubicle next to us opened and the room was filled with an eerie orange glow.

I looked at my friend in a new way, he wasn't human, not in the slightest, and I had spent most of my life with him. Not only that but this human imposter had revealed I wasn't entirely human.
"This is impossible!" I gasped, then collapsed to the floor, rendered unconscious through the pure shock of it all.

When I came to, I wasn't in the toilets any more, I was in a large white room, with spinning buttons and flashing lights " a TARDIS" I gasped.
"That would be correct my dear, Time and Relative Dimensions in Space, and guess who the doctor who series was based on, that's right little old me, and yes to answer your question, Daleks, cybermen, sontarans, and well everything else, exist! Apart from my numerous companions, but that's where you come In. Be my companion sian, fly with me through time and space." Matt gabbled at the speed of light and I only just kept up with him.
"You lied to me" I muttered, "you said we were friends and told each other everything" I was shouting now,
And he looked scared, genuinely scared. That was when I completely lost it and struck out at him. I didn't realise my own strength as matt went flying through the air and hit a cluster of cables. His body convulsed violently and the control room went dark. Matt fell from the sky and landed with a thump.
"It's okay he's a timelord, he can regenerate." I murmured to myself, gently hugging my sides.

All of a sudden matt erupted into a ball of light. Sparks and energy flew left right and forward. I dove for cover as large strings of energy laced them selves across the room, then, suddenly they were all sucked back into his body, a body that looked the same, but was 3 inches tall
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2250