Close by Gheed
Summary:

A young man and his stepmom get to know more about each other after an unfortunate accident.


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Maternal, Slow Size Change, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 29827 Read: 352504 Published: May 08 2011 Updated: May 25 2011
Story Notes:

A young man and his stepmom get to know more about each other after an unfortunate accident.

1. Chapter 1 by Gheed

2. Chapter 2 by Gheed

3. Chapter 3 by Gheed

4. Chapter 4 by Gheed

5. Chapter 5 by Gheed

6. Chapter 6 by Gheed

7. Chapter 7 by Gheed

8. Chapter 8 by Gheed

9. Chapter 9 by Gheed

10. Epilogue by Gheed

Chapter 1 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapters 1 and 2 are basically background, with a few good scenes thrown in.

Close: Chapter 1

***** Monday Night *****

"Eric!"

Eric turned around from his computer from which he had been working diligently on papers for the past three hours, hearing his mom's call. She was leaning against his doorframe, giving him a slightly amused look. Even at 40 years of age, his mom had kept most of the traits she'd had during her twenties. Her long black hair was always styled in a hip fashion, and it cascaded around her shoulders like a dark halo. Towering over Eric's 5'7" with an even six foot frame, Vanessa was a fairly tall woman, and would only accentuate it by wearing heels on days. Life had been very good to her, and the taut and skinny figure she had in her twenties had gently filled out into a more bustier and softer form over the years.

"Yeah?"

Vanessa sighed, and shook her head softly. "Honey, I've been calling you to come downstairs for the past fifteen minutes. What are you doing thats so important?" She walked over to him and leaned on his shoulder, skimming his research paper on marine animals. "Schoolwork?"

Eric smiled guiltily. "Yeah, its my paper for Biology. I'm almost done, just got two more pages-" He cut his words off as him mom quickly reached past him and turned the monitor off. Smiling as she planted a large kiss on his cheek, she then turned him around in his chair and ushered him towards the door.

"If you don't want to spend some quality time with your mom, you'll have bigger more problems to worry about," she said as they went downstairs. Eric's father, due to his job, spent an average of 300 days out of the year overseas. As a result, Eric was obliged to spend lots of time with Vanessa, to keep her company. Tonight was movie night, a common event at the household. It was one Vanessa looked forward to immensely, as it meant a guaranteed two hours of spending time with her son.

Vanessa had been at work all day, and had been too tired stop by the movie store to get a new move, as was custom. Falling back on old favorites, she popped in "The Notebook", a favorite of hers and deeply hated by Eric (a fact he never told her).

"C'mon! Sit down!" she said excitedly, patting the couch beside her. Eric dropped himself onto the couch and was immediately pulled against his mom's voluptuous figure as she threw an arm over his shoulder. He groaned inwardly, knowing there was no escape. On occassion, his mom would fall asleep halfway through the movie, and Eric took these opportunities to sneak away early. After wising up to his scheme, his mom would now hold him throughout the entire movie, effectively chaining him to her. Reading his thoughts, she looked at him and smiled again, her green eyes sparkling.

"Thought you could sneak away again huh?" She laughed at his resigned expression and gave him a quick squeeze. "Sorry baby, but you're gonna be right here with me the whole movie!" She snuggled closer to him as the movie began his opening credits, and Eric simply tried to fall asleep.

The twelve hour shift at work today caught up to Vanessa quick, and she drifted off barely thirty minutes into the movie. Her slow, deep breathing told Eric she was asleep, and he tried shifting away from her slightly. Like a trap, her hands instantly tightened her grip as she clung to him in her sleep. Eric gave up trying to move, and simply tried to sleep himself. Right as he was about to drift off himself, his mom gave a small moan, and turned towards Eric on the couch. Eric found himself jostled awake roughly as his mom's weight descended upon him, pushing him into the couch. He tried to push himself off the couch at the last second, but was too late. He only succeeded in trapping both of his arms under himself, as his mom's full weight came to rest upon him. Completely unable to move his arms under both his and his mother's weight combined, he was forced to endure the full brunt of his mom's body as she slowly shifted herself into a comfortable position on top of him. She slowly stretched her legs out on the couch, unknowlingly entwining them with his. She shifted up, and Eric's head was shoved towards the corner of the couch. He ended up with his face pressed against his mom's large bosom as she rested her head onto the couch arm above him. She was straddling his waist, and her hands, still behind his head, only pushed his face deeper into her body. His tentative "Mom?" was completely muffled between her considerable chest. She began to snore softly, signalling she was deeply asleep. He tried yelling louder, knowing it was futile. When she was in a deep sleep, his mom was able to sleep through literally anything. Thankfully, his mom wasn't an extremely heavy person, and although her weight completely pushed his body deep into the couch, Eric found he could still breathe fairly comfortably. His nose, being pressed against her body also began to detect her smell, while still fairly fresh, held a slight taste of sweat. It was bearable, so he decided to simply to sleep there, under his mom, knowing that she would awaken eventually and free him from his fleshy tomb.

***** Tuesday Morning *****

Vanessa's eyes opened slowly. She didn't move, slowly savoring the lingering effects of last night's sleep. Undoubtedly it had been one of the best night's rest she had gotten in years. She was slightly surprised to see she was still sleeping on the couch, which normally gave her aches all over the few times she had fallen asleep on it. She lay still for a few minutes, enjoying the softness of the couch. Her enjoynemt was short-lived, however, as Vanessa quickly noticed that she was slightly sticky all over, a result of the thermostat being turned slightly too high the previous night. Unable to enjoy the feeling anymore, she slowly began to get up. A surprised gasp escaped her mouth as she uncovered Eric beneath her, sleeping peacefully. The front of her shirt was damp with her sweat, and there was a slight sheen of moisture on his face, due to it being pressed against her chest all night long. She lifted herself to a kneeling position astride him, while he continued to sleep. She lightly tapped his chest until he woke up.

"Mom?" Eric said groggily, wondering why his mother was straddling him on the couch.

"Honey...were you sleeping under me the entire night?" Last night's events came rushing back to Eric at the question.

"Um, yes?" He was unsure how she would react.

"Wasn't that uncomfortable? Why didn't you wake me up?" Before Eric could respond, something clicked in her head, and Vanessa's face lit up like a Christmas tree. She flashed her giant smile at Eric and swiftly leant down and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"You knew how bad Mommy hurts when she sleeps on the couch, don't you? So you stayed there cause you saw how good I was sleeping, right?" Eric slowly nodded, deciding not to tell her the truth, seeing how happy she was.

"Aren't you the best son a mother could ask for?" Vanessa beamed. She winked at him. "I can see a lot more movie nights in our future, young man." Eric's smile faded slightly. Just then, the clock chimed softly. Glancing at it, Vanessa saw she was going to be late for work. "Shoot. I'm gonna be late for work. But it was worth it," she said, flashing another smile in Eric's direction. She got off of him and headed towards the stairs, but quickly turned around when Eric grunted in pain. She quickly stepped back to him, concern in her eyes.

"Honey whats wrong?"

"Can't move my arms," Eric winced. After being pinned under both his and Vanessa's combined weight for the entire night, his poor arms had become unresponsive, due to lack of blood flow. Vanessa bent over him, and gently extracted his arms from under his unresponsive body.

"I'm sorry Eric, but I had no idea you were under me the whole time," she apologized. "How's this feel?" She gently massaged the muscles on his left arm with her motherly hands, coaxing his body to respond. Eric gasped in pain as thousands of little pinpricks of pain erupted throughout his arms. Vanessa frowned, and lifted Eric's prone form into a sitting position. Sitting astride him once more, she began to squeeze both his arms more forcefully. With Vanessa's large form kneeling above him, Eric found his face once again pressed against his mother's large breasts, and yet again, was unable to move, fearing the pain that would erupt if he tried to. Vanessa's smell was slightly stronger this time, and his skin crawled at the dampness of her shirt. Unaware of his plight, his mother continued her ministrations, and gradually, Eric felt life come back to his arms. He lifted his arms and quickly hugged his mother, signalling his arms was back in action.

"Feeling better now?" Vanessa crooned. "I've got to get ready for work now, late as I am, but I'll see you tonight, OK?" She gave Eric another quick squeeze, and lifted herself off of him. She bounded upstairs to get ready for work, leaving Eric sitting on the couch, groggy, slightly dazed, and smelling faintly of her sweat.

***** End Chapter 1 *****

Chapter 2 by Gheed

Close: Chapter 2

***** Tuesday Night *****

Eric jumped as he heard the front door slam downstairs. He quickly put down the book he was reading and ran downstairs. Vanessa rarely got angry, and it was never bad enough for her to slam doors. He found her downstairs in the kitchen, struggling with a large cardboard box. He grabbed a side, and helped her maneuver it onto the kitchen counter. Vanessa let out her breath explosively, and wiped a few stray locks out of her face. She was breathing heavily through her dark business suit.

"Thanks babe," she said. "Sorry about the noise. Had to kick the door shut." Eric could see she was severly pissed off about something, which meant it was something serious.

"How was work?" he asked tentatively. Vanessa gave him a deadly look.

"Work was fine. I found out my research partner was screwing someone from another company, and passing on all the info about our research, which is supposed to be top-secret. I had to fire him, and now I'm stuck with twice the workload, no help at all, and I have to do all my work from home, cause the idiot still has the keys to the lab. So work was great today." She glared at Eric for another hot second before turning around and beginning to rummage through the kitchen cabinets. Eric watched her for a few seconds, before realizing where she was headed.

"Mom, you know you're not supposed to drink. You're quitting, remember?" he warned her as she took down an unopened bottle of wine. He groaned inwardly as she froze. She turned to him, daggers shooting from her eyes.

"Last I checked, my father's in a retirement home up north," she said quietly, slowly advancing on him. Eric found himself backed up against the kitchen wall. Vanessa was wearing her black high heels, which gave her an extra two inches in height over her already shorter son. "And last I checked, a woman shouldn't have to be questioned by her eighteen year old son anytime she feels she would like a drink." Vanessa was standing so close to Eric now he could feel the breath from her mouth on his forehead. She lightly poked his chest. "You understand?"

"Yes, Vanessa" Eric replied dumbly. Vanessa poked him again in the chest, harder this time.

"What did I tell you about calling me Vanessa? Even though I'm your stepmom, I still want you to refer to me as 'Mom", got it? I want us to be a family, and we can't be if you keep putting that barrier up." Her green eyes sparkled, and Eric could see her chest heaving through her shirt.

"Sorry, Mom. I really am sorry. It was an accident," Eric apologized. Vanessa eyed him for another second, then stalked back over to the kitchen table, snagging a wineglass on the way. "That's better," she said over her shoulder. "Now go out to my car and grab the other box of papers and bring it in here. I've got a lot of work to do." Any excuse to get out of the kitchen was welcome to Eric, and he quickly left the room.

Once outside, he let out a sigh of relief. His slip of tongue had almost sent Vanessa over the edge. The fact that Vanessa was barren, and therefore unable to have children to call her 'Mom' was a touchy subject to her. Eric was mostly indifferent to the entire stepmom/mom thing, but Vanessa was the complete opposite. He knew she would have more words for him if he took his time, so he quickly grabbed the box out of her car, and headed inside. On the way in, he happened to glance at the title of one of the folders within the box.

"Codename Lilliput? What the hell is that?" Eric muttered to himself. He also noticed the red 'Classified' sticker on the folder, and decided not to press the question.

Back inside, Eric noticed that Vanessa had already finished one glass, and was making decent progress on her second. He thought about warning her again about drinking too much, then decided against it. An angry Vanessa was bad enough, but a drunk, angry Vanessa was even worse. Setting the box down next to the first one, Eric turned to go upstairs.

"Eric!" Vanessa's voice cut through the silence, and he froze. He looked at her and noticed her eyes were a little red. Apparently the drink she was working on wasn't her second. "Yeah...Mom?" he said quickly.

"I've been working hard all day. I have to work all day tomorrow. I am extremely tired, and my feet hurt. I would like a foot massage, please." The way she said please strongly hinted to Eric that it wasn't a question at all. "Sure," he said. She stood up, grabbing the wine bottle, which was now half full, and proceeded to the living room, followed by Eric. Eric sat on the couch, and Vanessa dropped herself onto the seat next to him. Turning, she placed both of her high-heeled feet into his lap. "Make it good, Eric," she told him as she proceeded to drink straight from the bottle.

As Eric slowly unstrapped his mother's high heel, he grudgingly agreed that she had extremely pretty feet. Even though she was a tall woman, her feet were not gargantuan, and her long, nimble toes were always polished to perfection. He took her left one in both hands, and proceeded to massage it, the heat from her feet warming his hands. His mom moaned her appreciation, wiggling her toes in his hands, and lay back on the couch, occasionally taking swigs from the wine bottle. As Eric kneaded his mom's feet within his hands, he quickly began to notice that his mom's feet didn't exactly smell fresh after a long day's work. His hands were damp as be began to work on her right foot, working his fingers into the cracks between her toes, but he didn't say a word, striving to keep Vanessa in a peaceful mood.

"Idiot..." Eric looked up, thinking Vanessa was critiquing his work. He was shocked to see she had tears on her face.

"Mom? You OK?" he asked. She didn't hear him, but continued her monologue. "We were so close to finishing this, and he had to go and sell out. We both would've been rich...Rich enough for him to finally..." she shook her head, still lost in her thoughts. Eric patted her leg gently.

"Mom, whats wrong?" he asked again. Hearing him this time, she looked at him with red eyes. "You wanna know whats wrong?" she said, her lip quivering slightly. Without waiting for his response, she got off the couch, setting her now empty bottle of wine on a nearby table. Eric watched her walk unsteadily towards the kitchen, and heard her rummaging through one of the boxes she had brought home. She returned, cradling something in her hand, and roughly fell down next to Eric. He got a whiff of the wine on her breath and refrained from wrinkling his nose at it. Vanessa slowly opened her hand and showed the tiny black bottle held within it to Eric.

"What's that?" Eric asked curiously. He didn't believe that the tiny bottle was the reason his mom was crying.

"This right here was gonna make us all very, very rich," she explained, gazing at the bottle. "This would've given us enough money for your father to retire, and for you to go to any school you wanted to." She unscrewed the top carefully and glanced at its contents. Eric peered at the bottle also, trying to see inside. "Well what's it do?" he asked.

"I can't tell you what it does," she said, replacing the top, and tucking the bottle into her shirt pocket. "I'd be in huge trouble if I did." Eric remembered the large 'Classified' sticker on the folder, and realized that the drink had caused Vanessa to tell him way more than she should have. "But I do miss your father," she mused, biting her lower lip as more tears trickled down her face.

"Yeah I miss him too. But i'm always here if you need company, Mom," Eric assured her, patting her arm. Another giant smile lit up Vanessa's face, and pulled Eric close for a quick hug. "You're the best son I could ever ask for," she beamed, kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks mom." Thinking of a way to stop her crying, he decided to throw in "The Notebook" again, and offered to actually watch it with her.  His suggestion lifted her spirits immediately, and as he turned the movie on, she arranged herself into a reclining position on the couch. Eric was deciding where to sit, until she motioned to lay next to her. Vanessa laughed at his enquiring expression.

"Well I'm not going to make you sit on the floor, silly! Besides, this way I can still make sure you don't sneak off," she said, patting the couch in front of her. Sighing, Eric lay next to his mother, and she threw a protective arm over him, pulling him closer to her in the process. He could feel the heat from his mother's body over his entire backside, and her breath, hot and smelling of wine, blew over his head. As he watched the movie, he could feel Vanessa slowly drifting to sleep, as her breaths got deeper and deeper. His mother, being naturally clingy, slowly began to claim him as they slept. Her left leg gradually moved to drape over Eric's body, and as she shifted in her sleep, Eric found himself being pushed underneath her body. Trying to avoid a repeat of last night's situation, Eric tried shifting his mom himself, as he had some leverage with his arms. In her still intoxicated state, Vanessa refused to respond to his slight prodding, and instead she simply rolled on top of him once again. This time, Eric was able to position himself higher against her body, and was spared the pressure of her chest. The rest of Vanessa's weight still remained on the rest of his body. She clutched Eric more tightly, and Eric's body was forced to withstand his mom's weight as she cuddled with him. Straddled on top of her son's prone body, her motherly hands wrapped protectively around him, Vanessa was having the best sleep of her life. They remained in that position for a while, and Eric found himself actually able to relax in his closeness with his mother. The beating of her heart reverberated throughout his body, and he found himself breathing in sync with her, almost enjoying the brief periods of intense pressure against their bodies. He softly chuckled to himself, a low noise, so as not to wake Vanessa.

She did not wake, but she definetly responded. Eric felt her body move slightly, and her hand slowly came up to stroke his face. "Mmm...Kevin..." she purred, her speech still slurred. Eric's eyes shot open, alarmed. Kevin was the name of his father! He lay there silently, afraid to speak, as her other hand slowly slid down his back to grasp his backside. Vanessa gave another low moan, and slowly slid her body down Eric's, until her face was near his, and began nuzzling his neck in her sleep. Eric immediately understood what was happening. In her sleep, his mom had mistaken the body she was sleeping next to as his father's, and her weeks of solitude and loneliness were responding to it. Eric began to tap on her back, softly at first, then more insistently as Vanessa began to softly lick his skin. Another low moan escaped her, as she reached up and gently took his hands in her own. She then drew them down to his waist, and too quickly for Eric to follow, pinned each hand under her knees. Eric was about to simply yell out, to snap his mom from her sex-depraved trance, but found himself refusing to utter a word. Despite the obvious fact that his mother was acting like a tigress on the prowl, he couldn't bring himself to wake her up. A small part was because he knew how lonely she had become over the months, and how she had virtually no intimate contact with any human while his dad was away. Another was because he was afraid of how awkward their relationship would become with the knowledge that she had tried to rape him in her sleep. And a final smaller and darker side of him was actually excited about the situation. When his father first introduced him to Vanessa, he knew she was an extremely attractive woman, but he had no idea how alluring she could be when this close. Sighing, he lay back on the couch, and decided to let his mother's dream run its course.

Sensing the tension ease from his body even in her sleep, Vanessa placed a hand on his belt. A fiery spike of adrenalin ran through Eric as he anticipated his mother's uncovering of his manhood. But instead, her hand went upwards, under his shirt, sending sparks of energy through him. Eric unwittingly let out a moan himself, realizing that this was the first time he'd been seriously touched by a girl. Vanessa ran her hands under his chest for a few more moments before stretching herself out once again over Eric. His head came to rest beside her shirt pocket. He could feel the small bottle within her shirt, and managed to squirm underneath it to a more comfortable position underneath her breast. The shirt was slightly sticky here upon his face, and he surmised that his mom had begun to sweat again. Strangely, the moisture on her shirt didn't smell this time, even though the shirt was quickly becoming soaked with her moisture. As it began to pool on his face, Eric wrinkled his nose. Smelly or not, the thought of someone else's sweat on his body made him shudder in revulsion. Unable to do much with his hands mostly pinned underneath his mom's large legs, Eric was forced to ingest small amounts of the liquid, as he had to keep his mouth open to adequately breathe. Eventually, Eric nodded off to sleep underneath Vanessa's bulk, as the strange liquid seeped from his mom's shirt, into his open mouth.

***** End Chapter 2 *****

End Notes:

Sorry for going so slow. Next chapter's gonna have a bit more substance to it. Just had to get everybody on board with the characters, most importantly the fact that E and V aren't related by blood. This is important.

Chapter 3 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Boring stuff's outta the way, now we can get into the story.

Close: Chapter 3

***** Wednesday Morning *****

Eric woke to a pair of insistent hands shaking him. His eyes popped open, and in the early morning light, beheld his beautiful mom Vanessa atop him, with a gravely concerned look on her face. Quickly wiping the sleep from his eyes, he noticed two things almost at once: his mom had taken off her blouse, and was almost topless besides her bra. He also noticed that she felt slightly heavier, as she sat astride him.

"Mom? What's up?" he enquired, looking up at her large form. Her considerable weight, focused mostly on his waist, was pushing him into the couch more than usual, but Eric found he was actually enjoying the pressure. His mother's formidable chest was on full display, and he found their slight swaying hypnotic as she gently shook him. Vanessa stopped shaking him and sat back as he woke up.

"Eric, the bottle top came off in my shirt last night," she said worriedly. "And I think you may have swallowed some." She put a hand to his forehead, and Eric marveled at how large it seemed in the morning light, almost the size of his face. He gently pushed her hand away.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Besides, if I did swallow whatever was in that bottle, chances are I'd be sick right now," he tried reassuring her. She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. "Eric, stand up" was all she said, as she rose off of him. Eric slowly got up, wondering what she was up to. He quickly saw. Vanessa had always been a good five inches taller than Eric, which meant that his eyes normally were about level with her mouth. Today, he was staring straight at her amazing pair of breasts, which loomed right in front of his head. Eric eyes slowly went up her body, until he was looking into her eyes. Somehow during the night, he had shrunk down to roughly five feet! He realized the irony of the project name he saw on the folder last night. He started to say something, but suddenly the room began to spin, and he blacked out.

When he came to, he was laying in his own bed, and Vanessa was stationed by his side, gently dabbing at his forehead with a cool washcloth. He noticed she was crying again. He was slightly alarmed by the fact that his mother was able to carry him up a flight of stairs to his bedroom without assistance, but quickly pushed the thought away. He saw he was going to have to put her mind to rest about the accident. He gingerly sat up, noticing how loose his clothes were.

"Look, I know this was all an accident, Mom. You really can't blame yourself for this," he told her. She wiped at her eyes with the washcloth, then threw her hands in the air.

"That mixture was going to solve a lot of problems for us, but know it's only made it worse. My only son is shrinking before my eyes. What is your father going to say when he comes back and sees this?" Vanessa wiped her eyes again. "All i wanted was a perfect family. And everything's all screwed up now!" She buried her face in her hands. Eric scooted closer to her and began to rub her back, a move he knew calmed her down.

"Hey, you can still have your perfect family! You have all your work, right?" Vanessa nodded. "All you have to do is create another mixture that does the opposite of this, and I'll be back to normal!" He stopped rubbing as Vanessa grabbed his hand.

"Honey, that's going to take days. I have to go back through all of my notes, and figure out how to reverse the process. And I have no idea how small you're going to shrink," she fretted. Her last statement alarmed Eric, but he decided that now wasn't the time to worry about it. He simply smiled at her. "I don't care. I know you'll come through," he said. The smile that broke out on her face made Eric's head spin. His mom literally threw herself at him, pressing him back down on the bed, as she smothered his face with kisses. "Oh you ARE the best son a mom could ask for!" she gushed. Eric wheezed a thank-you back at her as her body flattened him onto the mattress. Her breasts, almost spilling out of her 40DD bra, were two massive weights on his stomach. At his diminished size, the weight of his mom made it impossible for him to move at all, so he simply lay there as she kissed his cheeks. A hot rush went through his body when she planted a large one right on his lips for a long second, and he hoped that his mother didn't notice his growing erection. Unfortunately, she did. Vanessa briefly rose up on her elbows to peer down at Eric's alert member pushing up his jeans. She then looked back at Eric. He blushed furiously and tried to squirm away, although unable to do so. His mom laughed lightly. "You may be getting smaller, but you sure are still growing up," she said to him. Trapping him once more underneath her, she placed a few more kisses on his face. This time, they were longer, more lingering. She stared into his eyes, a impish smile in her eyes that widened as she realized he could not move at all. Locking eyes with him, he placed one last tender kiss on his mouth, and laughed at his openly awestruck face. "You go back to sleep now. I'm going to go get the rest of my materials from work!" she said. Rolling off the bed, she bounded to her room to get ready for work.

***** Wednesday Afternoon *****

"Honey, I'm back!" Vanessa called out as she came through the front door. She had spent a good part of the morning going through her entire laboratory, searching for any notes she may have written about a reversing mixture. While the search was mostly futile, she did get a few hints on where to start. But before she started working on them, she wanted to see how far along the potion was on Eric. She went to the stairs. "Eric?" she called out again. She heard him moving around upstairs, and started coming up the stairs to greet him. He appeared at the top of the stairs right as she reached them, and a small cry escaped her mouth. The potion had been steadily working on Eric while she was gone, and his previous five feet height had been drastically reduced to barely over a foot. Having shrunk out of any clothes he was wearing before, Eric had tried to at least cover his decency by wearing his smallest pair of underwear. On his tiny frame, they were a incredibly ill-fitting pair of large shorts, and he had to hold them up by one hand at all times. Vanessa knelt beside him on the stairs, and stared at him, her mouth open. Eric gave her a rueful smile.

"Looks like that potion you made works wonders," he said, struggling to keep his "pants" up.

"How do you feel, honey?" she asked, extending a finger to slowly stroke his back. Eric shivered a little as he felt his mom's large finger, easily the length of his arm, rub his back. "I'm fine, really," he replied. "I still feel the same as I did yesterday, just smaller. In fact, maybe even a little better!" He flashed her a quick grin to show her he was completely fine. His gaze went over the stairs, that were now steep cliffs to him, and he paled slightly. Noticing this, Vanessa quickly put her hands to him, and ever so gently, picked him up.

"Well you're probably hungry, so lets go get you something to eat. I'll carry you, so you don't fall down the stairs." As she gingerly walked downstairs, as not to jostle him, Eric marveled at how new his situation was. Sitting on the palm of his mother's hand, with her other safely wrapped around his torso, her heat seeping into his body, he felt warm and secure. Being the only man of the house, it had been his job to ensure his mother's wellbeing and safety. But now, with the roles reversed, he found himself actually enjoying the dependence, the knowledge of knowing someone else was taking care of him.

They reached the kitchen, and after placing Eric on the kitchen table, Vanessa made him a bowl of oatmeal. The both quickly realized that the heavy metal spoons they had were too large for Eric, which stumped them both, until Eric's mom offered to feed him. He sat in front of her on the table, next to the bowl as she scooped tiny portions of oatmeal from the bowl. She blew on the food, then tasted it with the tip of her toungue to make sure it was cooled before feeding it to Eric. She kept a napkin handy, and immediately dabbed his mouth and body of any stray food that fell onto him. Even though he was ravenous, Eric barely managed to eat half of the meal before waving off his mom's spoon. After he was fed, he decided to stay on the table, and watch his mom work on her notes, as he was currently too small to do much of anything else. His mom, delighted he wanted to spend time with her, got him a seat cushion to rest on, and placed him in a spot where he could see everything she was reading. Eric was not a chemistry major, and the formulas his mother was studying only made his eyes water. His gaze floated around the room until it came to rest on Vanessa herself. From his diminutive state, Vanessa's features were in large detail, and he marveled at her jet black hair, her sensuous pink lips, and her green eyes, that always seemed to sparkle.

Sensing his eyes on her, Vanessa looked up. She smiled, and reached over to stroke his back, feeling him tremble underneath her touch. Her smile turned into an outright grin as she pushed him onto his back with a finger. "Eyes in your head buddy," she joked, laughing at his surprised expression. "Well I was bored, and those equations were giving me a headache," he replied defensively. His mom raised an eyebrow. "Bored huh? Well since my work is so boring, how about giving me another foot massage? I could really use one." She looked pointedly at him until he finally nodded.

Picking up the cushion he was sitting on, she lowered him to the floor in front of her chair. Eric gulped when he saw how large his mom's feet were now. His heart started hammering in his chest as she slowly lifted her left foot, and moved it towards him. As it came to rest in front of him, Eric gaped at her feet's immensity. Almost as long as he was tall, his mother's feet had to be the prettiest he had ever seen in his life. Waves of heat emanated from it as he slowly approached it. He lightly ran his hands over her soft pale flesh, noting how there were absolutely no veins visible on her feet. His mom raised her lovely polished toes slightly off the ground as Eric sat in front of them, and gingerly grasped her big toe in his arms. Twice the size of his head, and completely smooth, Eric hugged and squeezed his mother's toe with all of his might. He heard her moan softly high above him, and she pushed her foot closer to his face. He moved on to the next toe, working his arms in between the toes, areas she enjoyed being massaged the most. He gave a startled yelp as his mom's foot shifted forward again, pushing him on his back, as her toes came to rest on his face. She held him pinned to the cushion with her foot, and then slowly began to rub her giant toes up and down his body. Eric lay still as he felt her drag her big toe down his chest, to his legs, then back up again. He was unable to move, as the constant pressure from her foot kept him flattened to the cushion. He was forced to lay there as his mom's foot massager, while her large, womanly toes rubbed back and forth over his face and body. Every once in a while his mother's toes would brush his mouth, and he would get a taste of Vanessa's flesh, which held a slightly fruity taste. Eric found the constant pressure a massage for himself, and actually began to enjoy himself. He didn't even move as she removed her left foot, and found his hearbeat accelerating as he watched her right foot descend on him to continue the process. As her foot once again began to crush him and rub over his body, Eric felt his makeshift pants began to shift downwards. With the weight of her foot and leg still on top of him, preventing him from moving, Eric could only watch in horror as his mom's continual rubbing gradually yanked his pants down past his legs and pushed them away, until he was completely naked under her foot. His freed member was now being pressed against and rubbed by his mothers flesh, and teased viciously as her toes passed over it. Eric tried to hold himself back, focusing his thoughts on other things, but they all proved ineffective as the intense heat radiating from Vanessa's sole kept his manhood fiercly erect. Eric lay there, eyes shut fearfully as he felt himself approach the point of no return.

The pressure on his body suddenly rose, and Eric felt himself almost fly up as his mother removed her foot off of him. He quickly pulled himself out of the indentation made by his mother's foot pressing on his body, and quickly looked for his pants. He saw them on the ground, but before he could reach them, he felt his mother lift up the cushion again. Alarmed, he looked for something to cover his raging erection with, but there was nothing to hide behind. He had to settle for covering himself with his hands, as inadequate that was. The cusion was placed back on the table, and Eric could see Vanessa's face, beaming at him with unconcealed joy. She leant down and quickly kissed him on the forehead, her large mouth almost knocking him sprawling.

"Honey that had to be the greatest foot massage I've ever had!" she exclaimed, still smiling. "Sorry I had to take over like that at the end, hope I didn't hurt you in any way." She started to say something else, then stopped as she noticed Eric was covering himself with his hands. "Well what do we have here?" Vanessa asked. "Was it getting that hot under my feet?" She grinned and laughed wickedly at Eric's blushing face. Her look became slightly thoughtful, as her eyes returned to Eric's face. He quickly tried to disarm the situation. "Your feet just looked really pretty today, is all!" he shouted to her. She made a motherly "aww" sound in her throat, and scooted the cushion closer towards her. She began to stroke Eric again, her fingers tracing electric patterns over his back. "Thank you, baby. It's nice when someone actually appreciates all the work I go through to stay pretty. That's one thing your father could learn from you - how to compliment a woman." Eric sat still, his whole body tense as he continued to hide himself, as his mom's fingers slowly moved up and down his body. The continued touch of his mother cause Eric's manhood to awaken again, and it quickly became apparent to her what her touch was doing to her son.

"Honey, are you being...attracted to me?" Vanessa asked slowly. Eric's eyes shot up in alarm, his stomach doing backflips. He cursed his luck at losing his pants. "No! No! I'm just a little tense today, is all!" he explained, giving her a sheepish grin. Instead of the relieved grin he expected from her, she appeared a little disgruntled at his answer, and stuck out her lower lip. "Oh," she replied, looking away from him. "I don't know what I was thinking." Eric saw he had upset her slightly. "It's not that you aren't pretty enough, Mom! I actually think you're gorgeous!" He felt his heart rise to his throat as his mom swung her head towards him, her green eyes flashing. She smiled tentatively at him. "You really think so?" she whispered shyly, unconsciously twirling a dark lock of hair in her hand. Eric nodded enthusiastically. "I know so, Mom! You still look like an attractive twenty-something to me!" Vanessa made another one of her motherly crooning sounds, and leaned closer to Eric. Her giant face was less than a foot away from his body, and her warm breath washed over Eric, invigorating him. "You are such a sweet man, Eric," she whispered to him. Her fingers stopped their stroking, and gently but firmly took hold of Eric. Eric yelped as his mom gently lifted him onto her palm. Abstractedly, Eric noticed that he had shrunken down a few more inches from his previous 1-foot height. He was now short enough to fit comfortably on her palm.

"What's going on?" came Eric's startled question as he was pulled closer to her. Vanessa cocked her head and smiled wickedly at him, her plump lips looking full and vibrant at such a close distance. "You said you were tense right? Now lay back," she said, slowly pushing his body flat on her palm with her finger. "Mommy's gonna help you relax. You appreciated me, so know I'll appreciate you." At her words, Eric felt his whole body tense, and his heartbeat felt so loud in his chest he couldn't hear. Laying down on her palm was like laying on a heated mattress, as the heat radiating from her palm warmed him to his core. His whole body trembled as he waited for his mother to make her move. Eric watched in anticipation as his mom's large hand rose up over him. Her perfect nails caught the light just right as she stretched her hand towards his tiny frame. She began to lightly run her fingers up and down Eric's frail body, gently squeezing and massaging him from head to toe. An involuntary moan escaped Eric as he felt one of her fingers brush past his stiff member. He squirmed in delight, but his mother's strong fingers held him in place. As she slowly took his penis between her thumb and forefinger, Eric gave a larger moan. The heat from her fingers was even hotter than the heat coming from his erection, and he felt his body melting in pleasure. Vanessa, seeing how much satisfaction she was giving her son, smiled down at him and slowly began to move her fingers up and down his shaft. Eric's body lifted slightly off her hand as she began to stroke him faster. All he could hear was his heartbeat in his ears as he watched his mother's perfect fingers caress and massage his penis. She applied more pressure, and Eric's member was completely engulfed between her skin, as she began to jack him off faster. His breath was coming in short little gasps, and he felt that he would pass out from the heat being soaked in by his body. For a full minute, Eric lay there in the safe and warm grip of his mother, trembling, as she proceeded to bring his body to orgasm. As he began to approach his limit, Eric found himself staring up into his mother's deep green eyes. Her eys met his, and she blew him a kiss as he went over the edge, bucking his hips uncontrollably as he ejected stream after stream of semen onto her fingertips. He collapsed limply, slowly slipping into unconsciousness upon his mother's palm as her fingers left his body. Vanessa simply continued to smile down at him, then leant over and planted a tender kiss on his face. As Eric's world went dark, he faintly heard her saying the words, "I thought so."

***** End Chapter 3 *****

End Notes:

Please write a review, tell me what you think!

Chapter 4 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Chapter 5 should be up later today, if not early tomorrow. Enjoy folks!

Close: Chapter 4

***** Wednesday Night *****

Eric woke to a completely dark room. What was worse, there was an enormous weight on his chest, preventing him from moving at all. His first immediate thought was that he had been buried alive, but then his nose caught a familiar peach smell wafting from the weight on his body. Smiling, he began squirming to let his mother know he was awake.

Vanessa, dozing on her bed, felt Eric's tiny form struggling beneath her, and roused herself from her sleep. She slowly lifted herself up onto her elbows, her large breasts finally uncovering the frail form of her son from his resting place underneath her. She noticed that he had finally stopped shrinking, and breathed a sigh of relief. If he had kept shrinking past the three inches he was currently, it would have been hard for her to keep track of his whereabouts. "How did my baby sleep?" she asked him as she lifted his small body to her pillow. Eric streched sleepily, and responded with a double thumbs up. Vanessa smiled and gave her son a quick, tender kiss before getting up.

"Did you enjoy yourself earlier?" she called over her shoulder as she rummaged through her dresser. Eric politely turned his back as his mother changed clothes, although parts of him were screaming for him to turn around. "Oh it was excellent, Mom!" he called back, lustily sighing as he remembered how good she had made him feel. He heard her approach the bed, and then her giant hands wrapped tenderly around his body, lifting him up. Now that he was too small to wear his makeshift shorts, he was completely naked, and he loved the feel of Vanessa's hands on his body. She brought him up to her, now clothed in a tight-fitting tank top and a pair of sweatpants.

"Well good news honey," she breathed, her warm breath washing over his face. "One, you finally stopped shrinking! So at least you don't have to worry about disappearing!" Eric breathed a sigh of relief. He had been slightly afraid that he would keep shrinking till he finally disappeared, but was glad his shrinking had finally come to an end. "Also," his mom continued,"I called Sandy, a friend of mine, who was familiar with my work, and she says that she can help me create the anti-shrink mixture!" She laughed as Eric pumped his tiny fist into the air at her news. "I know! I'm excited too!" she gushed. "I think we should celebrate! Movie night again?" She lifted her eyebrow enquiringly at Eric. He thought about it, and finally nodded. Vanessa squealed in delight, and twirled around quickly, leaving Eric slightly dizzy. "It's a date then! I get to spend more time with my little man!" She brought Eric closer for another kiss. Eric obediently pressed his face to her sensual lips, but was surprised when her pink tongue quickly darted out and licked his face. He looked up to his mom's face, astonished, but she simply gave him another slow wink and carried him downstairs.

Back in the living room, Vanessa set her son down on the coffee table, as she readied the TV set for another night of videos. She popped in another one of her girly favorites, "Dear John", and dimmed the lights. Eric was making himself comfortable on the table, but he looked up when he heard his mom giggle. She was staring at him, an amused grin on her face. "What's up?" he asked, perplexed. Vanessa laughed and picked him up again.

"Just cause you're small doesn't mean you won't try to sneak off on me," she said to him as she lay back on the couch. "I still wanna make sure you watch the entire thing with me." She touched a finger to her lips as she looked around thoughtfully, deciding on a safe spot to put him.

"Mom, you don't have to watch me this time. I promise I won't sneak off," Eric bargained. Vanessa shook her head softly. "I trust you, but I still want to spend time with my little man," she said softly, her eyes boring into his. "We rarely ever got to spend time together before, but now that you're tiny, we've been bonding a lot more. I want us to be as close as possible, so that we can be a happy family." Her hands gave him a motherly squeeze as she placed him in her lap.

Resting against his mother's soft stomach, with a large warm hand covering him, Eric tried to focus on the movie, but all he could think about was the beautiful giantess that his mother had become to him. He was still slightly shocked at the cool, calm way she had pleasured him earlier that day, and was more shocked to find himself actually anticipating a similar encounter. Even though they both were not related by blood, and even though he didn't exactly have sex with his stepmom, Eric felt slightly displeased with himself for cheating with his father's wife. He looked upward at Vanessa, at her angelic face, barely visible past her large bust. There was a genuinely happy smile on her face as her eyes followed the actors on screen. Eric never recalled seeing the smile on her face until just recently, and wondered if it was his new bond with his mother that made her so happy. His heart melted as he gazed at his beautiful new mom, and he found himself actually falling in love with her.

"Kevin just doesn't know what he's missing," he muttered to himself, not realizing he had called his father by his first name. He tapped on his mother's finger, and she quickly picked him up and brought him to her face. "What is it honey?" she asked, her face mirroring her concern. Eric simply smiled and motioned her to come closer. Vanessa, a questioning look on her face, moved her hand closer until Eric was right beside her ear. He leaned out, as close to the ear as he could.

"I love you, Mom." he whispered.

The response was instantaneous, and electric. Vanessa's entire body froze, her grip on Eric's small body slipping for an alarming second. Before he could recover, her grip intensified, and he was whisked to her chest. Pressing her tiny son against her breast with intense, almost brutal force, Vanessa let out a low moan of exultation. "Oh baby, you don't know how good it feels to hear that!" she purred, smashing Eric against her left breast. Her soft flesh enveloped Eric, as he was pressed deep into his mother's body, and he felt her nipple, large and soft but growing harder every second on his stomach. He was quickly pulled away from her soft breast and whisked back up to her face, where she planted a long kiss on his face. Eric began to draw away after a few seconds, but Vanessa held him to her large lips, making small mewing noises in her throat. Once again, her tongue darted out to taste Eric, and this time it did a more thorough job. Eric whimpered softly as his mother's large, wet muscle slowly travelled down his face, and he felt his mother's tongue begin licking his chest. The heat and saliva excreted by her tongue coated his body almost immediately, but strangely, Eric didn't mind being covered in his mother's spit. After tasting him for a few more long seconds, her tongue retreated back into her mouth. The genuinely happy smile had returned back to her face as Eric's mom kissed him one last time.

"Eric," she said admiringly. "You really know how to make a woman feel good. And I mean good." Eric noticed how flushed her face was, and saw that she was breathing in shallow, quick breaths. He smiled and patted her hand encouragingly. "It's almost like you've been practicing," she went on. "Do you normally say that to all your girlfriends?" At her question, Eric quickly ducked his head, his cheeks blushing furiously with shame. He had never been able to carry a decent conversation with a girl, much less have a girlfriend. Vanessa gasped as she understood.

"Oh I'm sorry baby!" she cried, gently rubbing his back with a finger. "I forgot you've never dated anyone. I'm really really sorry," she said, continuing to stroke him. Eric simply shook his head, preferring not the linger on the subject. His mom was thoughtfully silent for a long time, but then her other hand moved towards him. Eric felt his chin being slowly lifted with the tip of her finger, until he was looking at his mother's deep green eyes. The impish smile was back, as well as the sparkle in her eyes.

"Eric?" she asked softly.

"Yeah Mom?" he replied back, alerted by the husky tone of her voice.

"How...would you like me to be your girlfriend for tonight?" she asked shyly, lowering her eyelashes at him. "I know you've never been with a woman before, and we will be moving kind of fast, but how would you like to date your mom for the night?" Eric was about to respond, but he noticed how his mother was biting her bottom lip slightly, with a slightly worried look on her face, not knowing what his answer would be. He quickly realized that his mom was actually serious about dating him! As he gazed back at her fragile expression, he felt his heart melt again. His mother looked absolutely stunning, and her giant features only overwhelmed him with their perfection. Eric realized that he couldn't possibly reject his beautiful mother, and found himself wanting to do whatever necessary to keep her happy.

"Mom..." he began, swallowing nervously. "I would...really like for you to be my girlfriend tonight." He met her eyes, and watched as a single tear formed and slid down his mother's cheek. Her eyes widened, and her smile returned.

"I know I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world," she told him, her voice shaking with excitement. "And I don't have the body I did when I actually was twenty-something. But I'll do my best to give you the best night of your life, just like a real girlfriend should." Vanessa smiled. "Rest assured, you WILL be getting lucky tonight." Her words sent a bolt of pure energy through Eric's body, and his heart began to pound loudly again. "I think...I think i'm already the luckiest man in the world right now," he said, staring into her deep greens.

Her eyes softened, but she remained silent. Instead Vanessa drew her son to her lips again for another long kiss. This time, Eric pressed his face onto his mom's lips eagerly, savoring their softness. With his hands, he pressed against her lips, forcing them to open slightly. Like a beautiful pink snake, her tongue emerged, and Eric fell against the thick, wet flesh, allowing his mom to lick his frail form clean, and coating him once again with her saliva. As his mother held him comfortably in her hand, her tongue resumed it's examination of Eric's body, slowly working its way down his body. Once again pushed onto his back on his mother's palm, Eric lay, his focus solely on his beautiful mother's tongue, which was now making its way to his stiff penis. As the warm, fluid mass reached his manhood, Eric moaned loudly as he was engulfed in waves of heat. His mother's lips, positioned barely inches away from his body, sent gust after gust of warm breath over his naked body. Eric squirmed in pure ecstasy as his mother's large wet tongue continued to lick his member. Her lips lowered down until they were pressing heavily against Eric's body as he felt his penis enter his mother's mouth. Held tight by her lips, Eric could only lay there, pinned to Vanessa's palm by her lips, while his stiff manhood was relentlessly stroked and massaged inside of his mother's mouth by her tongue. Eric saw the skin around her lips tighten slightly as she gently began sucking on him, and felt his body slighly rise up off her palm. The sensation he was feeling inside her mouth was unbelievable, and Eric groaned out loud, kissing his mother's giant lips. His member could take no more of the intense suction, and Eric screamed out loud as he came, shooting loads of his hot juices into his mother's mouth. For what seemed like days, his body quivered under his mother's mouth, as his body ejected what small amounts of semen it had into his mother. Vanessa continued to suck on his spent penis, coaxing out every last drop of juice her son's frail body had to offer, which was considerable, given his small size. She let him fall back on her hand, exhausted, as she swallowed her son's fluids. She tenderly stroked his body. "Was that good?" she asked, as he weakly struggled to a sitting position. His enthusiastic nod told her all she needed to know. "Well now that we're dating, how about you come up to my room?" she asked her son, smiling wickedly. "I still haven't had my fun yet." Without waiting for his answer, she closed her hands protectively over her son's body, and headed upstairs.

***** End Chapter 4 *****

End Notes:

Please leave a review! I can't improve if I don't know what you want!

Chapter 5 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Enjoy

Close: Chapter 5

***** Wednesday Night *****

Eric's mother walked slowly throughout the quiet house, and frequently cast doe-eyed looks down at her tiny son in the palm of her hand as she headed towards the master bedroom. Eric could see his mother was going to be serious about their date together, and his mind raced, thinking of all the possibilities. Vanessa entered the bedroom, quickly moving to the bed, and set Eric down on the middle of the bed. She moved quickly about the room, closing the drapes, turning the radio to a soft jazz station, and lighting the cinnamon incense burner on her dresser. She dimmed the lights, the finishing touch on the room's preparation for their exciting night. In the faint light, Eric could clearly see the womanly curves of his mother, and he sighed lustily, knowing that that gorgeous body was his for the night. She threw a coy glance at Eric, resting on the bed. "You sure you'll be able to handle a woman my type?" she teased her son, as she went to her dresser to change.

"I know I can!" Eric responded, relaxing on the covers as he watched her move around the bedroom. He felt a little awkward that his mother had been so willing give him sexual satisfaction earlier, but seeing how relaxed his mother was with him reassured him that everything was fine. Vanessa smiled happily, and blew a kiss in his direction. She pulled a nightgown out of the dresser, and quickly took off her blouse, intending to change. She paused as she noticed Eric looking at her healthy chest, barely held in by her black lace bra, with his mouth wide open. "Oh?" she purred, giving him a slow wink. Eric blushed at being caught, although he continued his blatant examination of his mom's figure. Smiling shyly, Vanessa turned slightly from side to side, allowing him to view her from both sides, basking in her son's admiring gaze. She put her hands on her hips and leaned forward, giving him a generous view down her bra. She then cupped both of her large breasts in each hand, and pressed them together, batting her eyes seductively at her tiny son, who was watching her show with rapt attention. Turning away from him, she bent down, and slowly pulled down her pants. Eric gasped as his mother's exquisitely shaped glutes rose out of their confinement. The black thong she wore only served to make her extremely toned butt appear larger. She slowly swayed her hips from side to side, glancing back at Eric over her shoulder, ensuring he was paying attention. After teasing him visually with her body for a few more minutes, she strode over to the bed, her dark black hair cascading over her shoulders, and looked down at Eric. "So you really think I'm pretty?" she asked him, her green eyes boring into his.

Sitting there, completely naked, with his absolutely gorgeous mother/girlfriend down to her black lingerie standing before him, Eric knew he was the luckiest man alive. "Mom, you are the most beautiful woman I will ever see in my entire life," he stated staring up at her giant form. And as his eyes drifted over her taut, shapely form, he found himself completely believing it. His mother bounced up and down on her toes excitedly at his words, acting for all the world like a young woman in love. She climbed onto the bed in front of Eric, her smile turning predatory as she closed in on her son on all fours. Eric, not knowing what to expect in an intimate encounter with a woman, simply sat there, awestruck, as he watched his massive mother slowly close in on him. She knelt above him, his small form between her legs. He could feel waves of intense heat coming from each of his mother's legs, as well as a new, slightly exotic scent emanating from her nether regions.

"You know the first thing a boy does when he's alone with a girl?" his mom asked, extending a long finger to stroke Eric's chest lovingly. "Um...no?" Eric responded. He had absolutely no idea.

Vanessa smiled down at him, his small frame dwarfed by her two giant legs on either side of him. "He tries to take her bra off," she said softly. "But since you're too small, I'll do it for you, just this time." She winked at him, and reached around her back to undo the clasp. As she unhooked the bra, and drew the fabric away, Eric's eyes bulged as his mom's titanic bosom exposed itself to him. Spilling from their confinement, his mother's breasts were the size of small planets next to Eric's tiny frame. Large and heavy, each of her breasts were easily three to four times the size of Eric. Watching them sway and jiggle less than a foot over his head, Eric found his body screaming at him to touch them. Not having the height, he was forced to simply stand there and watch his mother's erotic show as she began to run her hands over her pale flesh. Her large, pink nipples came instantly erect as she passed her hands over them, and Vanessa bit his lower lip as she stroked herself for the benefit of her son. "Are these pretty?" she whispered down to him, holding one in each hand as she looked down at her small lover. "Mom, they're excellent," Eric replied breathlessly, his eyes darting from one to the other. Vanessa smiled. "Have a taste," was all she said, as she lowered herself onto her stomach, letting her left breast descend down to Eric. As the giant breast approached him, Eric felt his manhood begin to rise, but made no move to hide himself. The huge orb of flesh stopped before him, and Eric quickly walked over and grasped the perky nipple above him. It became hard as a rock underneath his hands, and he slowly stroked it, feeling his mother squirm in ecstasy above him from his touch. As he put his tongue onto the pink surface and began to gently lick, his mother gave a low moan, and her limbs began to tremble. Eric smiled, pleased that he was making his mother so happy, and took the whole large nipple into his mouth. His mother cried out, and dropped further onto the bed, her breast pushing Eric to the bed, and quickly encasing him in his mother's sweet flesh.

Under her breast, Eric was slowly being crushed by his mother's weight, but the softness of her breast meant that the pressure wasn't unbearable. Unable to move his hands or legs, as they were being pressed into the bed, Eric was going to have to please his mother using only his mouth. Feeling her nipple still in his mouth, he began to suck gently, his tongue tracing patterns over her flesh. Through the skin, he felt his mother's heartbeat began to get faster, and the pressure on his body increased slightly as his mother put more of her weight onto her shrunken son. He could hear his mother's moans echoing through her body as we sucked on her teat. Her skin began to perspire slightly as she trembled, and Eric, completely trapped under his mom's enormous breasts, was unable to move as his body slowly became soaked in his mother's sweat. The smell was still pleasant, and the perspiration was a lubricant for his body, as Eric found he was able to move his body slightly against his mother's slick skin. His now slick member began to rub against her skin in a pleasing way, and Eric, his mouth full with pink nipple, realized that he had never felt so close to his mother before. In a haze of pleasure, Eric began to bite down on the large nipple. He felt his mother tense on top of him, and the pressure on his body intensified to an exhilarating degree. Vanessa let out a low cry of pleasure as she felt her son's gentle bite on her nipple. Her whole body spasmed, and her arms failed her, driving her whole upper body weight onto her small son buried underneath her. As she climaxed, she felt her tiny son beneath her, still biting her flesh, prolonging her orgasm. She called his name once, then collapsed on the bed, her son still buried beneath her.

A few minutes later, Eric felt the pressure on his body began to rise, as his mother lifted herself up on the bed. A shock of horror went through Vanessa when she didn't spot her son on the bed, under her breast. It went away as she saw his tiny three inch form stuck to her left nipple, her dried sweat acting as the glue holding him to her skin. She tenderly pulled him off, sighing regretfully as she felt her nipple pop out of his mouth. She placed him on her pillow, and propping herself up on her elbows, rested her head in her hands. Eric was treated with an excellent view of his mother's pale breasts, as they gently rested on the bed. From his vantage point, he could look out over the large expanse that was his mother, and admire her long, shapely legs and feet, that were lazily stretched out behind her.

"You're really good at making a woman feel good honey," his mom crooned, stroking him with a long finger. Eric smiled back and kissed her finger. She laughed softly and blew him a kiss. His mom lowered her eyelashes again. "So honey...what else would you like to do with your new girlfriend?" Hearing her words, Eric's heart began to pound, and his breathing sped up as he imagined what he could say. Reading his thoughts, his mother smiled, her teeth flashing. "I know what you want," she breathed. "You want to just take your new girlfriend, don't you?" Eric blushed furiously. That is exactly what he had been thinking. At his size, any chance he had of being intimate with a woman had just gone out of the window. His only chance was with his beautiful new mom, whose body he'd admired all day long. He had already explored almost every facet of it, excluding her most private areas. And with his mom pretending to be his girlfriend for the night, tonight would probably be his only chance to get that intimate experience. Eric slowly raised his head, making eye contact with his mother. Her beautiful green eyes, framed by her halo of dark black hair, looked at him with longing. He nodded his head, watching as the sparkle he had come to love came back into her eyes, and the joyful smile returned to her mouth.

"I love you, baby," she whispered to him.

"I love you too, Mommy," he called back.

Blowing a kiss at his tiny form, his mother scooted the the pillow Eric was resting on closer to her. He watched in silence as her giant form reared up into a kneeling position in front of him. Her pale body absolutely glowed in the dim light as she towered over her small son, and Eric realized that he wanted this woman. His mother took hold of the thong that covered her womanhood, and watching her son's face, slowly pulled it down. Eric's heart stopped as his mother's most private area was unveiled to him. Even though he had never seen a woman's private parts in his life, Eric knew he was looking at the prettiest one of all. Her lovely pink folds were surrounded by a neatly trimmed dark patch of black hair. Even though he was good foot away from his mother's entrance, wave after wave of heat bombarded his body.

Smilling, his mother inched forward, until she was positioned above her son, laying there on the pillow. Not needing to be told this time, Eric lay down, his stiff member pointing straight up like a flag. As he awaited his mother's body, his eyes travelled over her perfect body once again, to the beautiful orbs on her chest, to her nubile legs and feet stretched out behind her. "Ready?" he heard his mother call down. "I'm ready," he shouted back, his body tensing in anticipation.

As she lowered herself onto her son, Vanessa found herself biting her lips in ecstasy. She loved the fact that her son allowed her to do these things to him, and it drove her wild knowing her son was anxiously awaiting her womanhood's embrance. She took her slow, sweet time bringing her womanhood closer to her son, relishing the power she had over him, knowing he was probably dying from impatience. 

Eric lay still, watching his mother's body slowly descend upon his miniature frame. As her entrance approached him, he found himself almost knocked breathless by the heat pouring from his mother. The heat only intensified as she drew nearer, until Eric felt he was in a furnace. Her smell, strong and invigorating, a scent that simply screamed woman, viciously invaded his nostrils. He inhaled deeply, letting his mother's scent permeate through his body. As she reached him, he felt his mother's entire body shudder as her soft folds brushed his chest. Vanessa moaned as she felt herself touch her son's body. Exercising an enormous amount of restraint, she continued to descend slowly. Laying there, Eric could only watch in fascination as his tiny penis was enveloped by his mother's opening. His whole body was gradually smothered by his mother's furnace, except for his head, allowing him to stare up her body. Her body kept descending, however, and Eric felt his body being compressed by increasing pressure as his mother slowly brought her entire upper body to rest on her son. He heard the bedsprings creak underneath them, and he was pushed deep into the pillow as his mother flattened them both. His head now stuck between the unyielding pillow and the dark wall of his mother's sex, Eric was once again trapped. The small shaft of light that trickled down to his prison was suddenly blotted out, as his mom leaned forward, her body still straddling the small form of her son. The smell of his mother intensified in the small area, and every breath Eric took was from the scant air coming from her opening.

Vanessa slowly began to hump the tiny form of her son, dragging her vagina over his tiny form. She could feel him squirming beneath her, and his struggles only increased her pleasure. She moaned in delight as she felt his head brush against her clit, and began to move faster. For Eric, the sensation wasn't as pleasurable as he had previously though, for his mother's movements meant that her immense weight would be centered on his head for brief periods of time, before going back to his body. His body quickly became wet from the contant juices his mother's vagina was excreting onto him. She continued to abuse his body in this fashion, humping her son's small body, until she could feel herself nearing climax.

Eric felt her movements increase, as his mother battered his body with her weight, her sex dragging up and down his body roughly. As he was abused, he felt himself slowly start to slip into his mother, a combination of the constant lubrication and thrusting movements of his mother pushing his small body into her. In fear, he began struggling against her weight, hammering on her unyielding flesh. Lost in her ecstasy, his mom misunderstood his pleasing movements, reaching down with a finger and gently, but firmly pushing her son inside of her. Eric's cries were quickly cut off as he entered his mother's vagina. Inside, the heat from his mother was unbearable. Unable to see a thing, a constantly jostled around due to his mothers constant thrusting, Eric was thrown against her vaginal walls again and again, a feeling that made his mother utter a loud moan of pleasure. Rolling on her back, a movement that terribly disoriented Eric, she inserted two fingers into herself, quickly grabbing Eric's tiny frame. Eric thought he was being saved, but his mother simply maneuverd his tiny body further into her, closer to her g-spot. Her fingers retreated outside, to furiously stroke her nub, as his mom's body twisted in pleasure on the bed. Eric, still struggling, happened to touch his mother's sensitive spot with his arm. He immediately felt her raise her pelvis completely off the bed, then slam back down. Curiously, Eric rubbed the spot again, seeing if he would get a response. His mother cried out loud, her toes curling as she felt her son touch her sweet spot. Realizing that the hard, rough mound he was laying under was the secret to his mom's pleasure, Eric began to stroke it with both hands, slowly, but with increasing speed each time. Tears ran down his mother's face as she lay there, her whole body trembling uncontrollably, as her small son inside of her gave her pleasure she had never felt. Her vaginal walls squeezed Eric's body relentlessly, becoming a living coffin around him, as his mom's body reached her critical point. His body was completely soaked from the constant stream of liquid his mother was producing. The gentle, but intense squeezing and battering of his body inside of his mother felt pleasing to Eric, and he found himself nearing his breaking point. He raised his mouth to his mother's g-spot, and began to lick the rough surface as well. He felt the walls around him begin contracting faster, and knew his mother was close. His orgasm came first, and his body squirmed delightfully within his mother as he shot a stream of semen into her. Within her, he yelled his mother's name as he came, safely surrounded and warmed by her womanly flesh. Lost in his moment, he heard his mother moan his name, and he planted a final kiss on her flesh.

Vanessa felt his kiss, which drove her body completely over the edge. Her back arched as she orgasmed, loudly moaning his name. She felt her tiny son still within her, stroking her sensitive area throughout her entire orgasm. The thin trickle of fluid escaping her increased to a steady stream, as her body bathed her son in her womanly juices. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing her painfully erect nipples with her hands as she curled up into a ball, her legs closing off the air supply for her son trapped inside of her. She cried softly as she realized how lucky she was to have a dedicated son like hers, one who would do anything to keep her happy. Her tired body, too exhausted to continue, simply lay there, shaking, as her son's continued touch led her into a second orgasm. Tears ran down her eyes as she lay there through the orgasm, yelling her son's name in delight. She collapsed limply on the bed as she felt the moment pass. Gingerly opening her legs again, she reached down, inside herself, and slowly extracted her son. He hung limply in her grip, his body completely soaked with her juices, a tired smile on his face. Her heart rose in her chest, seeing how dedicated her son was to her, and she pulled his dripping body to her lips for a kiss. Like a motherly cat, she proceeded to lick her son clean, her tongue going over every inch of his body, making sure he was clean all over. She smiled down at his tiny, tired form. "Looks like we both got lucky tonight," she said, winking at him. He voiced his agreement. Chuckling softly, she picked him up. Getting under the covers, she lay on her back, placing her son safely between her breasts, setting a hand over him as a blanket. Giving her son a good night kiss, Vanessa dropped off to sleep immediately. Eric spent a while gazing at his mother's peaceful face, absolutely radiant even in sleep. He felt a tear come to his eyes when he spotted that smile on her face, knowing that is was all his doing that put it there. Her heartbeat, sounding loud to his small form, slowly made his eyes heavy. Cradled protectively on the naked form of his beatiful giant mother, Eric drifted off to sleep.

***** End Chapter 5 *****

End Notes:

Expect a few twists in the next chapter or two.

Chapter 6 by Gheed

Close: Chapter 6

***** Thursday Morning *****

The morning sunlight drifted in through the bedroom window, illuminating the voluptuous body of Vanessa, sleeping peacefully on her bed. She had rolled over during the night, and her tiny son had inadvertenly slipped from his resting spot on her large bust, falling to the bed as she had begun to roll over. He had ended up being trapped underneath her large right breast, as his mother had sleepily shifted her body on top of him.

The early morning silence was quickly broken as the phone rang by the door. Vanessa's head quickly shot up as it began ringing. She quickly got out of the bed, padding on naked feet to the door. Eric, sleeping peacefully under her, was startled awake as his dark blanket of warm, motherly flesh suddenly left his body. He sat up groggily, wondering who was calling so early in the morning. A smile crossed his face as he remembered last night, about how he and his mother had pleasured each other. He turned to look at her, still completely nude, and just as ravishing as she was when he made love to her. His eyes drifted over her large chest, plump and inviting, that had served as his bedroom. They moved down to the dark patch of her womanhood, and he fondly remembered being inside of her, slowly but surely bringing his mother to orgasm. As his eyes glanced at her perfect feet with her polished toenails, he sighed with regret, remembering his mother's erotic foot massage, and wishing he had been able to spend more time with her lovely digits. As Vanessa answered the phone, she caught Eric looking at her, and blew him a kiss.

Judging from the words she was saying, Eric deduced that his mother was talking to Sandy. Finishing her conversation, she hung up the phone, and came back to the bed. Her curvy figure shook the bed as she sat down beside Eric.

"So, you still want to be normal-sized again, right?" she asked lightly. Eric looked up quickly, hope dawning in his eyes. As much as he had enjoyed being his mom's shrunken lover, he still desired to return to his normal size.
"Of course!" he called back excitedly.
"Well that was my friend Sandy on the phone," his mom explained, "And she says she's been doing some research, and thinks that if she analyzes my shrinking mixture, we should be able to figure out how to create a reversing effect. But we may have a small problem," she frowned.
Eric's heart sank. He should've known there would a catch. There was always a catch. "What is it?" he asked.
"Well the entire potion got used on you, so theres none for her to analyze." His mother gave him a sheepish grin.
"But you still have your notes! Couldn't you simply make the potion again?" he asked. She shook her head.
"None of us know the technical side of its creation. I handled the equations and formulas, but my partner was the only one who actually created it. I would ask his help, but he'd end up stealing my notes for the other company." Eric's shoulders slumped, defeated. "But we may not need it," she said softly, almost to herself. His head shot up.
"What do you mean?" He could see she was thinking quickly by the way she had absently pulled a dark lock of hair to her mouth. She mumbled quickly to herself, as Eric stared at her in puzzlement. Finally, she smiled, and looked at Eric.
"We don't need the potion!" she exclaimed.
"Why not?" He barely got the question out before she scooped him up in her hands, beaming at him.
"You're the solution! You've still got traces of the mixture running through your bloodstream!" Vanessa cried. Eric realized that his mom might actually be on to something.  
"So all you have to do is show me to Sandy, and she'll be able to figure out how to fix me?" he asked incredulously. Vanessa nodded quickly.
"That's the idea! Mommy's got to get ready now," she told him, jumping off the bed and running to the bathroom. Eric sighed. Finally his shrunken adventure was coming to an end. With a surprisingly large pang of regret, he realized he'd probably never again be able to pleasure his mother like he did last night.


***** 1 Hour Later *****


Vanessa turned the car engine off. She quickly got out, and looked around the parking lot. Seeing no one, she quickly got back inside, closing the door.
"Coast clear, honey," she said, unzipping the top of her purse in the passenger seat. Eric poked his head out, blinking owlishly in the light. Vanessa smiled down at her son.
"Hope you weren't getting claustrophobic in there," she said, tenderly stroking him with one finger.
"Just a little," he confessed, enjoying her touch. She gently lifted him out of her purse and up to her face.
"Sandy's going to join us in a little bit," she said. "But a few things. I haven't exactly told Sandy that the potion was used on you, so you will kind of be a surprise. But I want to make sure she's ready to see you, so don't come out of the purse, or make any noise until i get you, got it?" Eric nodded in agreement. A thought came to him.
"Hey Mom?"
"Yeah, baby?" Her large eyes bored into him as he shifted uncomfortably in her grip.
"When this is all over...will we be over?" he refused to meet her eyes as the question hung in the air.
"Honey, we-" she stopped talking as a shadow passed over the back of the car. Unable to reach her purse fast enough, Vanessa quickly lifted the collar of her blouse, and dropped Eric unceremoniously inside. He tumbled down his mother's neck, down to her chest, the tight-fitting fabric keeping him close to her skin. He hit her left breast, and slowly felt himself slide to his right as he slid down it's inside curve. As he began to fall faster, he saw himself headed for the small crack in between her breasts. His hands reached out for purchase on her soft skin, but he could find nothing to grip onto as he neared the hole. His body came to a stop as his legs entered the hole, his waist preventing him from sliding further. He remained completely still, surrounded by his mom's flesh, not moving, so as not to slip further into her clothes. Dimly, he heard his mother talking to Sandy, her voice slightly tense.

The shirt muffled the two women's voices, but Eric knew that the conversation had shifted to him when he heard Sandy gasp. She talked quickly, excitedly to his mother, and she replied calmly. Eric heard her next words clearly though.
"Can I see him?" she asked his mother.
Eric felt her hands move to the top of her shirt, and light hit him, as his mother undid the first button on her collar. He saw her hands enter her shirt, searching for him. He reached up as began to feel himself slide down again, and was grabbed just in time. His mother pulled him into the harsh light, and Eric blinked furiously as he was presented to Sandy. His first thought as his eyes adjusted to the light, was that Sandy looked kind of like a geek. Her shoulder length honey-blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, and she wore a pair of black glasses, giving her a slightly bookish appearance as she peered at his tiny naked form. In contrast to his mother's crisp business dress, Sandy wore a dark t-shirt, a tight pair of jeans, and sneakers.

Sandy looked at Eric clinically, observing how all his dimensions had remained proportionate to his size throughout the shrinking process. He awkwardly waved at her from his mom's hands, feeling like a bug on display.
"Has he stopped shrinking?" she asked Vanessa. Eric's mother told her how Eric's shrinking had come to a stop late Wednesday night, almost a full 24 hours after he was exposed to the chemical. Sandy nodded thoughtfully.
"Since he was exposed to the potion only two days ago," she stated, "the chemical should definitely still be flowing through his veins. All I should need is a blood sample from him, and I should have all the information I need." Eric sighed happily at that. He wasn't excited about needles, but he would glady have given blood ten times to regain his normal size.
"Getting inside may be a problem," Sandy continued. "There are strict rules on outsiders being allowed in the labs, so I'm going to have to sneak you in. I've brought clothes for you, Vanessa," she said, indicating a small bag by her feet. "We frequently have mail couriers deliver materials to different offices. I've snagged one of their uniforms, so you should be able to get in without a hassle. The problem is going to be him." She pointed at Eric. "We aren't allowed bags of any kind inside, so your purse is going to have to stay here. All incoming and outgoing personnel are frisked routinely, so you won't just be able to simply slip him in your pocket. The courier uniform doesn't have pockets, anyways."

Vanessa leaned heavily back against her seat. "So they check everything?" she said resignedly. Sandy nodded.
"Once you enter the building, you go through their metal detectors, and then a security officer frisks you, to see if you brought anything 'special' in the building." She smiled ruefully. "Theres always a female officer present, so you WILL be searched thoroughly." Vanessa sat up.
"So that's it? That's all they do?" she asked quickly. Sandy frowned, thinking.
"You have to go through a security check like that on every floor, but yes, that's it." She nodded, confirming her statement. Eric felt his mom lean forward again.
"What if...I simply put Eric in my shoe?" she asked Sandy. Eric twisted to look at his mom quickly, alarm registering on his face. "If he was in my shoe, they wouldn't find him, right?" Sandy nodded slowly, and smile spreading across her mousey face.
"I think you've got an idea there." she said. "I think that will actually work." She then looked down at Eric, who was staring at both of them in shock.
"She's going to put me in her shoe?" he asked. "She could break my bones! Or worse, kill me!" He looked from face to face. Sandy's was mostly indifferent as she watched him. His mother's was thoughtful, which scared him slightly. He could see she was actually considering it. "There's no other way?" he pleaded, staring up at his mother. She shook her head gently.
"I'm sorry honey, but this is the only chance we have," she said softly, stroking his head with her finger. "We have to take this opportunity. Sandy's risking a lot to get us in there, and I want to make sure it's worth it." Eric's heart fell. He really, really wanted to return to his normal size, but he didn't want to have to risk almost certain death just to get it. He squared his shoulders.
"I guess we can try it," he agreed, his voice quavering. A giant smile broke out on his mother's face, and she brought him to her face for a quick kiss, unmindful of Sandy's raised eyebrow.
"You're so brave!" she told him "It's going to be over so fast, you won't even know it!" Her grin was infectious, and Eric found himself smiling back at her happy face. He happened to glance down at her feet, and the grin froze, and slowly slid off his face as he saw what shoes his mother was wearing. Being dressed for business, his mother had decided to wear her professional black pumps, with three-inch heels. Built to be sturdy, and to exude power, these shoes were not designed for comfort. Many a day had his mother come home, complaining bitterly about her sore feet from wearing those shoes. And now he was about to be placed in them. Eric swallowed - twice.

"There's a bathroom nearby you can use to get changed. We'd better go," Sandy said, getting out of the car. Closing her hand over Eric's small body, Vanessa got out herself. Peering through the cracks in her fingers, Eric watched as his mother followed Sandy to a small diner, and to the back. He trembled as they approached the women's restroom, knowing his next few hours were going to be unpleasant.
Vanessa felt his trembling, and mistook it for excitement. Still keeping him hidden in her hand, she raised him to her face. "I'm excited too, baby," she whispered to him before lowering her hands quickly.
"Hurry up. I'll wait outside," Sandy said, as she handed Vanessa the duffel bag.      

Inside the bathroom, Eric was too preoccupied with his impending doom to even admire his mother's body as she stripped to her underwear in front of him. His gaze kept returning to her innocent-looking black pumps, sitting on top of the toilet as she changed. His mom noticed his silence, and leaned over him, sitting on the sink. She reached out and took his hand between her thumb and forefinger.
"Look honey, it won't be so bad," she said. "I'll be moving fast, plus I'll do my best to favor my other foot. You should only be in there for ten minutes, max." She saw he wasn't listening, and moved her body in front of him, until his entire field of view was dominated by his mother's beautiful, scantily-clad body.
"Hey, boyfriend," she whispered down to him. Her son's attention was caught immediately. "You get through today with me, and I'll take you out on another date, promise." Her low voice was husky with emotion as she gazed down at her son. She lifted her fingers to lightly caress his already erect member. "You think last night was amazing? Wait till you're normal-sized again," she challenged him, continuing to massage her small son's manhood until he obediently ejaculated on her fingers. His mother's words ringing in his ears, Eric stared back at her, a triumphant smile spreading across his face.
"Well let's get moving," he said.   

Vanessa dressed quickly, slipping on the light brown courier's shirt, then stepping into the darker colored skirt. The shirt was a tad small, and the material was stretched fairly tightly over his mother's generous torso. Even if the shirt had a pocket big enough for him to fit in, the tiny human-shaped lump he would have made on her chest would be spotted immediately. Vanessa sat down on the seat, placing her black pumps in front of her bare feet. Reaching up, she picked Eric up off the sink counter, and held him over her right shoe.
"Try to get as close to the front as you can," she advised. "I'll be trying to keep my weight off my toes as much as I can, so stay under them." Eric nodded. Vanessa started to move her son towards her shoe.
"I promise I'll move as fast as I can. You'll be taken out the minute we reach Sandy's lab. Promise." She gently deposited her son's body on the heel of her shoe. Eric quickly noticed that the material of the heel's sole, while feeling extremely smooth and textured to the touch, was completely unyielding like concrete. He stood up, and slowly inched his way down the steep slope of her sole. As he entered the dark, closed-toe area, he could see the five indentations from his mother's toes in the floor. Laying down on the hard sole, Eric positioned his body. He caught a brief whiff of stale sweat from the indentations beside him as he felt the entire shoe shift slightly. His mother's concerned face appeared in the opening above, as she watched him.
"Brace yourself, honey," she said, and she saw her lift her right leg up, her foot moving closer to the opening. His whole body tensed up as he watched it approach. Her toes crested the heel, and slowly began to float down towards him. All light was quickly snuffed out as the rest of her foot entered. Eric lay there trembling, not being able to see a thing. He heard loud rubbing sounds as his mother forced her foot into the shoe. Without warning, he felt the underside of his mother's giant toes slowly brush past his body as she carefully inserted her foot into the shoe. She wiggled her toes slightly before setting her foot down completely on top of her son. Eric cried out in shock as the full weight of her foot came to rest on his body, forcing him flat onto the hard sole, pinning his arms and legs to the floor. His face thankfully had come to rest in a small spot between her big and first toe, sparing it the enormous pressure being exerted on the rest of his body.

The flesh surrounding him suddenly tightened, and the pressure on his tiny body was suddenly amplified immensely, as his mother stood up. All the air in Eric's lungs was forced out of him as his mother's foot relentlessly ground him into her sole. He could just see his mother standing in her black high heels, her entire weight focused on her beautiful polished toes, which were slowly crushing him. Unable to move, unable to even speak, Eric could only lay there in silence under his mom's enormous weight as she slowly stood on him. Every inch of him from the neck down was being compacted by the pale toes resting on top of his body.

Miraculously, he felt the weight on his body reduce, so quickly it felt as if his body was rising off the ground. His heart rose, thinking his mother was going to remove him from his torment. His excitement was quickly replaced with chagrin as he felt himself descending again. His fleshy tomb once again smashed him into the unyielding sole, as the pressure returned. Eric shut his eyes, only for them to pop open again in pain as the pressure reached its previous intensity, and then slowly doubled. He felt every single joint in his body pop alarmingly as his mother's toes flattened and compressed his body, the full weight of her upon her tiny, three-inch son for an impossibly long second. Gasping weakly, he felt his body rise again, and realized that his mother had begun walking on him. He let out a weak moan of horror when he realized that he was going to have to endure the continual tortue of his mother's feet for the next ten minutes.     

A minute later, Vanessa finished walking around the bathroom. She could feel her son beneath her toes, still alive, by the way he squirmed occasionally underneath her feet, so she knew that he was going to be okay. Gathering her stuff, she left the bathroom, her son safely trapped underneath her feet.

***** End Chapter 6 *****

End Notes:

Let me know what you think

Chapter 7 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!

Close: Chapter 7

***** Thursday Afternoon *****

Eric was in a living hell. Trapped deep within his mother's shoe, unable to move, with her strong toes constantly exerting the weight of her body on him, he was being buried alive. As his mother walked on him, Eric's chest was pounded into submission, the air being ruthlessly forced out of his lungs by her toes with every step. He saw stars every time his mother lifted her other foot off the ground, her entire weight briefly resting on her son's small frame. He began to time his breaths with her movements, quickly drawing in what scant air was in the small shoe as her foot raised up. The heat from her foot baked him alive as he lay there, completely surrounded on all sides by her. He regretted ever agreeing to this tortue. It was a futile thought, and he knew it. He was going to be brutally stood upon by his giant mother for the next ten minutes, and he had no idea if he would survive.

---

Vanessa approached the imposing building, Sandy walking beside her, speaking quickly.
"The first checkpoint is through the doors. We'll hit the elevator after that, and then its one more checkpoint, and we're at my lab." Vanessa nodded, not really listening. She was concentrating on try to keep most of her weight off her right foot, under which she could feel her son slowly being crushed. They entered the front doors, and Sandy swore as they saw the line of people waiting in line to pass the security checkpoint.
"Bad timing," Sandy cursed. "Everyone's coming back from lunch. We may be here a while." Vanessa pulled her collar nervously, wondering how much longer she was going to be forced to stand on her son.

---

Eric started to panic as he felt his mother stop walking, and simply stand still, her foot an unmoving wall of flesh, squeezing his poor body mercilessly. The air around him began to get hot, as she was no longer walking, therefore no air was allowed to trickle into the shoe. His breathing became labored, as his chest now had to push against his mother's unyielding toe, resting right on his torso, to breathe. As he sucked in small gasps of air, he began to sweat. The heat from her foot, already unbearable, coupled with the increasing temperature in the shoe, made him dizzy. He felt as if he was in a giant pressure cooker, as he lay there, his mom's intense heat beating down onto him. He felt her feet begin to swell up in the heat, as the walls of her toes inched closer and closer to his face every time her foot moved. Within the space of a minute, her foot had expanded to completely occupy every spare square inch of room within the shoe, including the small pocket that his face had previously occupied. Eric moaned in fear as he felt his mother's toes slowly moving bath and forth on his face. As his mom's weight continued to press down on him, Eric felt the first few drops of moisture collecting on his nose, which was currently jammed into the small crack between her two toes. He groaned, realizing his situation was only getting worse.  

---

As they stood waiting their turn to go through the checkpoint, Vanessa found herself getting more nervous every time they moved forward in line. There were a lot of guards present, far more than she had expected. She knew Sandy's job was on the line for trying to sneak her in, and she tried to appear relaxed, as if she belonged there. She touched a hand to her forehead, noticing she had developed a thin film of sweat. She looked down at her high heels in horror, already starting to feel her feet heating up in the small confines of the shoe. As she knowingly stood upon her tiny son, entombed underneath her feet, and already beginning to feel her swollen feet becoming moist, Vanessa prayed that Eric had the strength to withstand the punishment being inflicted on him by her body.

---

The first drop of his mother's sweat slowly made its way down her big toe, landing right on Eric's nose. Her large toes were compacted around his tiny head, and he was unable to twist his head even slightly to avoid the drops of salty sweat rolling off his mother's foot. Another drop. Eric accidentally breathed in as the drop hit his face, inhaling the large bead of moisture. For a terrifying, horrible second, Eric choked on his mom's sweat, encased in the darkness under her flesh, unable to move, his heartbeat increasing quickly as he fought to breathe. He managed to regain control of himself, as he lay there, terrified, and still being ground to dust by his mother's mass. Another drop hit his face, and Eric quickly began breathing through his mouth, not desiring to die here, under his mother's feet, choking on her sweat. The drops began to come faster, and Eric cursed his mother for her bad choice of shoes to wear today as they struck his body. The massive toes on top of him wiggled slightly, allowing more liquid to seep down between them, onto Eric's naked body. It wasn't long before Eric was completely covered in his mother's foot sweat. The hard sole under his body became damp and slick as it soaked up the sweat that was pouring from Vanessa's feet. Eric lay in his living prison, drops of sweat rolling into his mouth, but unable to do so, as he silently begged for his mother to end his torture.

---

Vanessa and Sandy finally got to the security checkpoint. After showing her badge, they both went through the metal detector, the machine expectedly picking up Sandy's keys. Once past the machines, they were both asked to lean against the wall as they were frisked. Vanessa stood there silently praying as she was frisked by the female officer, hoping that the lady wouldn't ask her to take off her shoes. They were cleared, and with relief clear on Vanessa's face, they began to walk away from the security station, towards the elevators. As they walked down the hallway, one of the doors behind them opened, and a young man stuck his head out.
"Sandy!" he called. The pair stopped, and Sandy turned to face him, irritation clear on her face.
"What is it, Derek?" she asked quickly.
"Aaron wants to see you. Now." he replied smugly, jerking his head towards the office. Sandy turned to look at Vanessa, a helpless look on her face.
"One of my bosses," she explained. "I can't ignore it. Come on, it'll be quick." She pulled Vanessa into the office, filled with cubicles, and quickly went over to an older man sitting in the back. Vanessa shifted impatiently, then stopped, remembering her tiny son being squashed underneath her foot. She spotted a chair by the door, and gratefully sank into it, stretching her legs out in front of her to take the pressure off her tortured son.

--- 

As he felt the enormous pressure that had slowly crushed his body for the past few minutes suddenly leave his body, Eric couldn't help but utter a cry of pleasure. His body cracked as his entire figure expanded slightly back to its original dimensions, after having been squeezed under intense pressure for so long. They must have finally reached Sandy's lab. Still unable to move as his mother's feet continued to hold him to the floor, Eric waited patiently for his mother to remove her foot. Seconds ticked by, and Eric became increasingly irritated, as he could tell she was simply sitting down, as if she did not care that her only son was being smothered to death by her feet. The temperature was still unbearable between her toes, and each pitiful breath Eric sucked in was laced with the smell of his mother's rapidly stinking feet. He tried to squirm underneath her feet, reminding her that was a human being inside her shoe. 

---

Vanessa felt her son squirming beneath her feet, and could only sit there helplessly as he fought her sweating feet. She didn't dare touch her high heels at all, trying not to draw any attention at all to herself. Trying to give her son some extra room in the already crowded shoe, she gently shifted her toes over his body.

---

The giant toes that were recently pressed on his body with crushing force suddenly shifted on Eric's frail body. For the first time, he was able to get a real lungful of humid air, as the large digits moved up and down his body. A gentle trickle of air floated past his face from their motion, and he smiled gratefully as his mom continued to fan his aching and heated body with her toes. He should've known his beautiful mother would never have forgotten him. He lay there in the warm darkness, slowly regaining his stamina, as the giant toes undulated barely an inch above his body, occasionally brushing against him. The toes continued their motions for a few more seconds, before slowly coming back down to completely encase his body again. Eric felt her weight bearing down on him again, but moaned in suprise at a pleasing sensation that began coming from his lower regions. By chance, his member had been pushed between his mother's second and third toes as she replaced her foot on top of him.

---

It was tiring work to keep her toes lifted off of her son trapped inside her shoe, but Vanessa kept going as long as she could. She sympathized with him, knowing her foot was probably not the best smelling thing he had ever met. She regretfully lowered her hot foot back onto her son, wincing as she felt how easily his body squished against her feet. She then felt a small, hot object between her toes, and she raised an eyebrow.
"Really? At a time like this?" she wondered to herself, surprised her son was excited at a time like this. Making a note to talk to him later about proper timing, Vanessa bunched her wet toes together, and began wiggling them slightly.

---

Slowly becoming erect as he felt his penis being lifted and held between his mother's toes, Eric's heart began to pound. The weight of his mother's foot keeping him stationary, he was unable to do anything but lay there, as his manhood was squeezed between the large toes above him. He gasped in surprise as he felt the toes above him tense and bunch slightly together in the small space, increasing the pressure around his stiff penis. His body covered in her foot sweat, barely able to breathe, and the weight of her entire foot on his body, he wondered what his mother could be up to. The large masses of flesh on him began to shift up and down against each other as his mother wiggled her toes on his body, causing waves of pleasure to go up and down his shaft. The sweat rolling down her bare foot provided constant lubrication as Eric was treated to an impromptu footjob. He felt himself building up as the constant friction against his penis began to take its toll on him. In complete darkness, his body covered in her sweat, and under her unforgiving weight, Eric felt himself begin to come. Prevented from moving in the slightest by her foot, Eric's body simply trembled in place as powerful waves of pleasure coursed through his body, from his head down to the tip of his member. He came forcefully, held still in the unmoving grip of his mother's foot, his semen shooting up and splashing onto her pale toes. She continued to massage and abuse his spent penis, refusing to let him soften, her toes squeezing and kneading him unmercifully until he was painfully erect again. Her toes began to feel rough on his sensitive member, and Eric moaned in pleasure, but mostly in pain, as he was unwillingly jacked off again by his mother's feet. His appetite satisfied, he tried to twist his body away in an attempt to pull his penis out of her toes, but her grip was too strong. The hoarse yell for help that had been building in his throat was brutally crushed from him, as he felt the weight upon his body increase. His mouth open soundlessly, Eric lay, trapped under his mother as her strong toes forced his battered body to orgasm once again. The heat within the shoe, along with his exhaustion finally wore Eric out, and he blacked out, the large toes still abusing his manhood.

--- 

Vanessa gently bit her lower lip, throwing quick glances around the office, as she pleased her son with her toes. Being unable to see his face or body, she wasn't able to tell when he was fully satisfied, and had decided to pleasure him with her feet until she grew tired. She had felt his tiny body spasm against her foot a bare thirty seconds after she had begun, but had simply continued, knowing her son probably wasn't finished. As she suspected, he had come a second time under her toes, but she had continued to massage his penis, enjoying the soft feel of his body underneath her feet. Finding the experience a turn on, she had quickly crossed her left leg over her right, unknowingly increasing the pressure on her son while she fondled his body with her foot. She stopped as she saw Sandy emerge from behind the cubicles, walking quickly towards her. She got up quickly and followed Sandy out the door, and towards the elevators, every step she took bringing her closer to releasing her son from his maternal prison. However, she was beginning to enjoy the feeling of her son's tiny figure as she walked on him. Acting almost like the softest foot pad she had ever worn, she found the brief moments when her entire weight was focused on his tiny body exhilirating. She pushed those thoughts away, reminding herself that she was his mother, and more concerned with his safety than with her personal fetishes.

They reached the elevators quickly, and after a short wait, during which Vanessa restrained herself from toying with her son more, arrived on Sandy's floor. They went through the security checkpoint without a hassle, and both women were once again frisked. They reached Sandy's lab soon after that, and Vanessa ran inside quickly. She threw herself into a chair, struggling to free her unmoving son from the embrace of her swollen, stinky foot, a full hour after she had first put him inside.

---

The act of his mother putting her entire weight back onto him as she stood once more was enough to roughly snap Eric from his unconscious state. He cried in pain as his body was subjected to bearing the entire weight of his mom on his three-inch frame. Impossibly, the powerful maternal mass standing on him only seemed to weigh more to him this time around. He lay there limply, his mother's skin pressing down all around him. With horror, he began to feel his body slipping towards the front of the shoe, towards her big toe. The sweat caking his body, in addition to the forward movement of her shoe, meant his body was slowly sliding under her largest toe, where the most weight was concentrated. He heard a loud ding, and his body shifted forward, his head going right under her massive toe. As they entered the elevator, his mother's foot came to rest, her big toe resting squarely on Eric's head. His body groaned as the sticky surface of her skin compressed over his upturned face, and unimaginable pressure was placed upon him. White spots popped in his head as Eric felt himself black out again...

***** End Chapter 7 *****

End Notes:

Let me know how I did.

Chapter 8 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the wait again, enjoy.

Close: Chapter 8

***** Thursday Afternoon *****

Eric's eyes opened, as he heard someone call his name. They snapped shut quickly, as pure white light stabbed at his eyes. Slowly becoming aware of his surroundings, Eric quickly sat up as he realized that he was no longer within his mom's shoe, but instead resting on her thigh. He turned around, seeing her concerned face, which quickly broke into a smile as she saw that her son had survived the terrible punishment under her feet.
"You made it! I knew you were strong enough," Vanessa congratulated him, stroking his body softly. Eric let out a low laugh of relief and slumped down on her lap, glad the ordeal was finally over.
"Let's pop the champagne later, alright? We still haven't fixed it yet," Sandy cautioned, coming into the room with a large first aid kit. Rummaging around, she produced a small syringe. "I don't need a large blood sample, just a drop. Just pricking the skin with this should work." She approached Eric, and he cringed slightly at how large the needle looked compared to his three-inch height. Sandy noticed him shying away.
"You'll have to hold the arm for me," she instructed his mother as the needle drew closer. Eric's body was firmly pinned down by his mother's hand, as she used her other one to hold his arm out. He looked away from the needle, instead looking up, towards Sandy. A bolt of fear shot through him as he noticed the small smile on her face, as she began to prick his tiny arm with the niddle. He grunted in pain as the sharp metal pinched his skin, digging deeper into his flesh as Sandy tried to break his skin. The pain continued for an agonizing time, then subsided as the needle was removed. Strangely, Eric didn't feel any burning coming from his arm as usual, and saw Sandy was frowning. She quickly looked up at his mother.
"Did your chemical have any side effects?" she asked Vanessa. His mother shook her head.
"I have no idea," she confessed. "I never had the chance to experiment with it. Is there a problem?"
Without answering, Sandy drove the needle back down onto Eric's bare arm, even harder. A quick yelp escaped Eric as she strove to pierce his skin once again. Removing the needle again, Sandy threw a look at his mother.
"Apparently, he's also become virtually indestructible," she said. Eric looked up, startled. She tossed the needle away. "It explains why he was able to survive you walking on him without any bodily damage. We're going to have to get blood from him another way." She stood up, the coldy calculating expression returning to her face as she peered at him. Eric coughed nervously under her gaze, massaging his still throbbing arm.

Sandy's eyes narrowed. "Step on him. Hard." she instructed her mother. Both Eric and his mother instantly objected.
"I don't want her to stand on me again!" Eric yelled.
"How is stepping on him again going to help us?" his mother exclaimed.
"It'll act like a punch to the stomach," Sandy explained. "And his body should cough up a few drops of blood that I can use. All you have to do is stand on him one more time, and we can reverse the shrinking. I would do it for you, but I think he'd prefer you." Vanessa buried her face within her hands for a moment, then slowly brought them down, her pleading eyes looking at her tiny son. She was afraid to ask him this, as she could already tell by his slowly shaking head what his answer was going to be.
"Honey...we have to do this," she pleaded. He shook his head furiously.
"No! There's got to be a better way than this. We've just got to keep thinking!" he said frantically, trying in vain to push away her fingers, slowly encircling him. His mother shook her head gently.
"We just don't have the time, baby," she said, picking him up and setting him on the cold tile. In a panic, he began to run away from her, his tiny legs slowly covering the distance to the wall. A shadow fell over him, and he was lifted up into the air. This hand's grip was a lot tighter than his mother's and he saw that Sandy had reached down and snatched him up. She looked at his mother as he struggled in her grip.
"I can make him keep still," she suggested. Helplessly, Vanessa looked at her and nodded, ignoring her son's pleas. Walking back over to the open first aid kit, Sandy pulled out a roll of medical tape, and proceeded to bind Eric's arms to his sides. After ensuring he couldn't move them at all, she continued to tape his legs together, until his entire body was bound. Cruelly, she taped a small wad of cotton around his mouth, effectively gagging him.
"To catch the blood," she explained. "Also helps if someone walks by the door." Vanessa nodded numbly. Horrified, Eric stared as Sandy set him on the floor again, his mother's feet slowly approaching.

As Vanessa inched towards the bound and gagged form of her son on the ground, she couldn't stop the small shiver of excitement that went through her body. She knew it was wrong to enjoy torturing another human being in such a way, but she craved the feel of his tiny form squirming underneath her one more time, knowing that he was completely helpless against her massive size. To herself, she silently began to wish that Sandy's idea wouldn't work, that her son would remain his tiny size for a while longer. As her toes came to rest once again on the now familiar surface of his body, Vanessa surpressed a low moan of delight, struggling to keep her face impassive. Mouthing the words, "I'm sorry" to his immobile form, Vanessa slowly began to ease her body weight onto him.

His mind refused to believe the situation. Barely ten minutes ago, he had narrowly escaped death by asphyxiation, crushing, and drowning by his mother's foot, and now he was being put under that same foot again. Eric moaned also, his not in pleasure, but in horror, as he mutely watched his mother's beautiful and deadly foot descend onto his body once again. Her big toe, easily the size of his entire torso, rested on his chest, and Eric felt his ribs pop painfully as his mom slowly let her entire weight rest on her right foot. The skin above him whitened as she tensed her foot, standing almost on tiptoe, nearly every ounce of her generous 180 pound frame being forced on her son's poor body. He yelled silently against the cotton gag as his body was once again flattened. The polished toenails that he had admired just yesterday seemed to mock him with their beauty, as his body was forced flat onto the tile. Sandy, who had been hovering near his head, quickly checked the material. She frowned.
"You're going to have to be a little rougher," she said. "He's still able to withstand you. Try your heel." Eric didn't hear her, his blood was pounding loudly in his ears. His head swam dizzily from the oxygen as his mom removed her foot briefly, but the pain only returned, as the heel of her beautiful foot came to rest on his chest. Unlike her toes, which were fairly soft, her heel was made of firm, unyielding flesh. Eric's body did not sink into her flesh this time. Despite the pain and immense pressure, his body amazingly endured, a fact that irritated Sandy as the cotton remained dry.
"Stomp on him. Like you mean it." she commanded.
"But-" Vanessa wasn't too sure about that.
"We don't have much time left," Sandy warned her. Vanessa shut her mouth. Eric saw his mom bite her lower with uncertainty as she lifted her foot into the air. His vision was obscured as the giant foot quickly rushed towards his body, heel first.

Vanessa shut her eyes as she brought her foot down, deliberately stomping on her shrunken son's body.  She felt him buck and spasm underneath her, and fought the terrible rush of excitement that went through her, as she felt his flesh compact underneath her foot.
"Harder," Sandy said, watching intently. Raising her foot again, she brought her heel down once more upon him with increased force. She could feel his little body convulse as her foot sent shockwaves through his body.
"Again. Harder." Her foot rose and fell again, faster.
"Again." Vanessa's breathing quickened, and she slowly felt herself becoming moist as she raised her lovely foot to punish her son again.

Every time her foot mashed into his body, Eric could feel his body literally screaming in agony. He had to lay there, unmoving, and in complete silence due to the gag, as his mother slowly raised her foot up, and brought it down onto his tired body leaving him trapped under her weight for a few agonizing seconds, before raising it and repeating the process. His felt himself losing his grip with his santiy, as instead of simply lifting her foot off, his mother would slide her foot off his body, always managing to brush against his abused penis each time. He felt his organs being pummeled within him, and feared that there would be permanent damage to his body when he regained his regular size again. His thought was quickly forgotten as he was pummeled once again. At Sandy's instruction, his mother was now jumping into the air, and coming down with her heel. Seeing even that was producing no results, Sandy quickly pulled over a chair. Eric felt a metallic taste in his mouth as he watched his mother stand on it. He closed his eyes as she stepped off, her heel raised a full three feet into the air, before falling onto his defenseless and unprotected body with her entire weight. Her heel came down on him with enough force to rattle even her own teeth, and Eric's entire body shrieked in pure pain, but miraculously, it was enough to force a small spray of blood to shoot from his mouth, quickly staining the cotton gag.

"Yes!" Sandy cried. She grabbed the red wad of cotton, the tape over his mouth ripping harshly, causing him to scream out loud in pain as it was pulled off his face. She quickly ran to her adjoining lab, leaving Vanessa to unwrap her son's beaten body. Vanessa tenderly stroked her son's body, constantly apologizing to him. A tiny part of her was sad that it had ended so quickly, but she pushed the thought aside as she followed Sandy. His body numb with exhaustion, Eric could only lay limply in her palm as she nursed him back to health with her kisses and gentle touch. In the lab, Sandy was busy peering at Eric's blood sample through a microscope, pausing her observation to type a few numbers into her computer. Eric and his mom both watched her for a tense few minutes.
"So what's it look like? You think you can reverse the process?" Vanessa asked tentatively. Sandy hit a few buttons on her computer, then turned to face her, a smile spreading on her face.
"Come and look," she said. Vanessa quickly rushed over to the monitor, setting Eric down on the table in front of it. The equations scrolling across the screen were incomprehensible to Eric, but his heart still rose when he saw them, knowing they held the secret to his growth. Sandy and Vanessa began talking animatedly in complete gibberish, and Eric closed his eyes in a sigh of relief, happy his deliverance was near at hand.
"Now that the equations are all sorted out, all we-" Sandy's words were cut off as her office door banged open. Both women turned around quickly as two armed security officers stepped into the room, closely followed by an older man in a labcoat. Their bodies blocking his view, Eric crouched fearfully on the tabletop, afraid of discovery.
"Aaron? What is the meaning of this?" Sandy demanded. 
"You didn't think we wouldn't notice you sneaking in an unauthorized visitor, did you?" Aaron's voice cracked like a whip. "I had faith in you, so I didn't allow security to arrest you when you came to my office until I was completely sure you were sneaking her in. But I come in now, only to see you two trading formulas, our company secrets no doubt."
"Aaron, its not what it looks like," Sandy begged him. Hidden behind Sandy, alarm coursed through Eric. He could tell his mother was in trouble, but he couldn't get to the safety of her body to hide without being spotted, as the two women weren't standing shoulder to shoulder.
"Sandy - quiet." he ordered. To one of the security men, "Please show Mrs. Impersonator here outside while we talk to Sandra." Eric watched in horror as his mother, her eyes wide, meekly followed the security guard. He tore his eyes from her as he noticed Sandy was holding her hand out behind her, on the table, shaking it insistently. He quickly realized that she was about to be taken from the room also. He hesitated as he remembered the indifferent way she had treated him, never speaking to him directly, and calmly suggesting that his mother abuse him once again with her foot. He wasn't entirely sure he trusted her enough to turn his safety completely over to her, but he had no choice. He quickly hopped onto her hand. Her fingers quickly closed around him, and he gasped in surprise as he was dropped into the back pocket of her jeans.

As he tumbled down Sandy's tight pocket, Eric felt himself brush against her posterior. He was mildy concerned by how firm her flesh felt, as he was still reeling from his experience under his mom's skin. Luckily, Sandy was only standing. Amazingly, Eric ended up landing on his feet in the dark, small pocket, his body facing Sandy. He tried to turn around, but his body was pushed against Sandy's round behind as he felt the giant woman begin walking. The tight fabric kept Eric's face pressed tightly into the skin of her butt, the pressure increasing uncomfortably as she took strides. He wondered where Sandy was going, and where his mom was, as he was mashed by Sandy's large derriere. She walked for what he thought to be about five minutes, and heard a door open and close as they entered a room. Aaron's voice came from somewhere within the room.
"Please have a seat, Sandra."
"Ahh...I'd rather stand, Aaron," Sandra countered, hesitantly.
"Sandra. Sit." Eric began to hate the man.

As he felt Sandra lowering herself into the seat, Eric began cursing himself for his bad luck. Having spent the last hour in the dark, smelly, sweaty prison of his mom's shoe, he was now going to be ground to a paste under the hard backside of Sandy. He growled in frustration and helplessness as his body descended to the chair. Being an avid jogger, a fact Eric did not know about, Sandy's glutes were extremely well developed. As such, her ass landed on his body like a ten ton truck, completely crushing every inch of his body under her weight. Eric's tortured body cracked again, and he struggled to breathe through the thin pocket fabric against her firm body. He began to absorb her body heat, the temperature in his tiny coffin heating up immediately, as Sandy's body settled on top of him. Sandy remained sitting for an increasingly long period of time, the conversation taking place muffled, and Eric felt his body beginning to fuse to her backside as her body continued to exert its immense pressure onto him. After a few minutes had passed, he began to feel a few vibrations echoing through Sandy's body. The rumbles kept going for some, until her stomach gave a particularly loud gurgle. Eric's mouth, under the enormous weight, cracked open in shock as he felt Sandy let loose above him. The putrid air quickly filled her jeans, and he could not stop himself from gagging as he inhaled her foul bodily scents. The scent lingered, and Eric fought with his gag reflex for a long time as his nose got used to the smell, deadly afraid of throwing up in the cramped space. Eventually he won, although he could still smell faint traces of it, and the taste remained in his mouth. Constantly praying for his release, he remained stuck to Sandy's butt for another long ten minutes, until he felt her get to her feet again. The fabric around him twitched, and light illuminated his dark confines as her hand entered. Sandy roughly peeled his body off of her butt, and took him out of her pocket. Eric was roughly dropped onto the table. He quickly looked around the tiny office room, seeing Aaron was gone, and that it was just him and Sandy. And she looked pissed. 

"You little shit." Eric flinched back from the venom in her words.
"Umm...Sandy?"
"Shut up. Thanks to you and your brilliant girlfriend, you not only have gotten me fired, but now they've locked me out of my entire lab. All my years of research, taken from me in less than five minutes." Her eyes were narrowed at his tiny form, nostrils flared, and her chest heaved dangerously. Eric stared back at her, afraid, and slightly confused. What girlfriend was he talking about?
"G-Girlfriend?" he repeated.
"Yes, girlfriend," Sandy sneered. "You think I didn't notice the way Vanessa looked at you? And talked to you? That mother-son crap was just a trick to gain my sympathy. Besides, what type of mom carries her naked son around in her bra?" With a cold sinking feeling in his chest, Eric realized that Sandy had seen the situation all wrong. He and his mom had been so comfortably close for the past few days, that they didn't even realize how awkward their relationship seemed to outsiders. Desperately, he tried to explain.
"She is my mom, really! My father's just out of the country! Her chemical got accidentally spilled on me when we were laying on the couch the other day, and..." he trailed off as he saw her expression darken, knowing his words were only crucifying him more.
"I could kill you for this, you know..." she mused, and Eric's heart froze in fear. He realized that Sandy was a very unstable woman right now.
"Sandy, I'm sorry about you getting fired, but I really have to get back to my mom," he said slowly, trying to bring her back to her senses. She turned and flashed him an emotionless smile.
"Oh I'll return you back to your mother." she said. Eric sighed.
"After you tell me how you're going to fix this." His head snapped up.
"What do you mean?" he said quickly.
"I got fired because I risked my job to help you out. That formula your mother developed, with its amazing side effect, could be my ticket back in here. And you're going to give it to me." She emphasized by jabbing him hard with a finger, knocking him backwards.
"But I don't know the formula!" he cried, laying there on the table.
"Don't want to help, huh? That's fine. I know how to get your help." An ominous feeling came over Eric, as he lay there mutely. Sandy smiled at him.
"I bet you enjoyed being under my ass, huh? I know you did, I could feel you squirming against me the whole time. Here's how this is going to work: If you don't start spouting off some equations for me, I sit on you again. And this time, I'll make it hurt." Sandy quickly picked him up, just as Eric has thought of trying to run away. Quickly pulling her shoelace out of her shoe, she bound Eric's legs and arms together again, preventing him from moving. Eric whimpered as he was set on the chair.

Sandy stood up, and turning around, presented her formidable behind to Eric. He watched in horror as she unbuckled her jeans. They fell to her ankles, and Eric simply stared at her round ass. Sandy's running obsession had resulted in her developing an extremely well-toned behind. Eric eyed her backside apprehensively, its large muscles quivering and tight. Sandy looked back at him laying there, a smile appearing on her face.
"You want to start talking about the formula now?" she asked sweetly.
"But I don't know..." he started, his words trailing off as he saw her begin to sit down. Her ass fell on his body like liquid concrete, her skin flowing around him, sealing off all air and light. As she let her entire body weight rest on him, Eric felt his bones cry out in agony. Sandy began to tense her butt, and Eric felt the large muscles above him ripple menacingly, before hardening to a rock-like consistency. She slowly shifted from side to side, grinding his body painfully into the chair. His skin chafed, the chair feeling like sandpaper on his skin as his body was tortured by Sandy's butt. Sitting still, Sandy simply let her muscular ass crush the life out of the tiny form underneath her. She continued to dominate Eric for a full minute, before getting up.
"Ready to talk now, buddy?" her smile was devilishly wide. Eric could see Sandy was taking some twisted pleasure in punishing him like this.
"Sandy please! We can figure out a way-" She cut his words off again, burying him deep into her flesh again. As her rock hard ass crushed him, Eric felt her body rumble again. A low cry escaped him as Sandy passed wind on top of his body. He choked, his body convulsing under her as he inhaled her stink again and again. She let loose again, and Eric's lungs screamed in agony, refusing to accept the foul air he was breathing. The foul wind blew past his face, and Eric's gag reflex was stretched to its limit as he struggled. He was forced to lay there under her, breathing nothing but her bodily stench for five unending minutes, before Sandy allowed him a break. She didn't even speak to him, only gave him a few seconds of fresh air, before plopping her large behind back on top of his body.
 
Eric, nearly to the point of tears, and helpless to do anything, could only lay there like a trussed-up animal, while his giant captor amused herself by crushing him underneath her. Sandy giggled as she continued to crush him, shifting forward and turning around occasionally to laugh at his pitiful expression. After another ten minutes of tormenting him, she finally lifted her weight off of Eric's frail form, and roughly picked him off the seat.
"Well that was fun, but I'm done playing around," she said, her previous smile gone. "If you don't tell me something I want to hear right now, I'm sticking you up my ass. And this time, I'm going to leave you there. You may be practically indestructible, but you can still die of suffocation. Start talking." Proving her point, she grasped Eric around the waist, and putting her leg up on the chair, slowly started moving him towards her butt. Eric trembled uncontrollably as he neared the hole, seeing the dark hairs surrounding its slowly pulsating surface. He caught another whiff of her insides, and his stomach threatened to expel its contents. He couldn't die like this, stuck up a strange woman's foul smelling asshole, dying of suffocation. 

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!" he cried in desperation. Miraculouly, his movement towards her halted. His neck popped as he was quickly whipped up to Sandy's face. She glared at him.
"I thought you'd see things my way. Now the next words I hear coming from your mouth better be the formula, or I send you on a one-way trip inside of me. I'm giving you ten seconds. Ten." She began counting down, and Eric realized that if he didn't want to die, he was going to have to think fast. Extremely fast.

***** End Chapter 8 *****

End Notes:

Suspense!

Chapter 9 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Well here it is, hope you enjoy it.

Close: Chapter 9
 
***** Thursday Afternoon *****

"Ten..."
"Nine..." Eric began to sweat.
"Eight..."
"Seven..." His breaths began to come faster as he started to hyperventilate.
"Six..." His heart felt as if it was coming out of his chest.
"Five..."
"Four..."
"Thr-" Sandy paused as she heard Eric shout in exultation. "What?"
"I said she has it written down! It's at our house!" Words began cascading out of Eric's mouth as he talked, scared to stop for fear of her resuming her deadly countdown. He told Sandy about how his mother brought home papers about her project, and about the pages of equations and formulas he had seen her poring over the other day. Sandy listened intently, trying to tell if he was lying or not. After listening to him talk endlessly for five minutes, she held up her hand.
"Either you are a very fast talker, or you're telling the truth. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt." She took her leg down off the chair, and pulled up her pants, covering up the muscular behind that would have been Eric's grave, had he not spoken up in time. "We're going to go find Vanessa now," she said, and Eric's heart leapt. "She's going to take me to your house, and give me the formula. Then, I will give you back to her. If she refuses, you know what's going to happen to you." Finishing buttoning up her pants, Sandy removed one of her shoes. Noticing Eric's horrified look, she smiled.
"Did you forget already? We're still inside the building! And there was only one way to get you in, and that's the same way you're going to get out," she said, beginning to laugh.

*****

Vanessa sat in her car, nervously fidgeting. After being separated from her son, and forcibly ushered out of the building, she could do nothing but sit outside and hope that Sandy took care of him. She saw Sandy as a friend, although she had only known her for the better part of a year, and even then, it was mostly through emails. She hoped Sandy was trustworthy enough to keep Eric safe. She chewed vigorously on an end of her hair.

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Sandy walk around the side of the building, looking slightly irritable, but otherwise okay. Vanessa's chewing got more agitated when she couldn't see Eric.
"Where is he?" she blurted out, as Sandy opened the car door. Getting in, she gave Vanessa a smug smile.
"He's fine. You can see him after you give me your notes."
"What? Why?" Sandy smiled wider and explained how she had been fired. Vanessa's mouth dropped in horror as Sandy told her Eric had promised her the formula as repayment.
"But where is he now?" she asked fearfully, already knowing the answer. Sandy just lifted her foot, and shook it gently. "He's safe," she said. "But he won't be for long if you don't get moving."

Back at the house, Vanessa sat rigidly in the kitchen, watching Sandy thumb through the boxes she brought home for work, looking into the classified folders. Her anger at being forced to give Sandy all of her notes on the formula she had spent the last six months perfecting was only tempered at the guarantee of reclaiming her son. After a few minutes of scanning the folders, Sandy looked up, a satisfied smile on her face.
"This is really ingenous," she marveled. "With this, I don't even need my job back. I could make a fortune just on the patent. And as promised..." Sandy removed her shoe, and held it out to Vanessa. She gave a low cry as she saw the body of her son laying there, knocked unconscious by the constant pressure on his body, and the terrible smell of Sandy's unwashed feet. Gently picking up his battered body, she rushed from the room. A slightly puzzled frown crossed Sandy's face. She stood there, looking after Vanessa for a while, still holding her sneaker in her hand. Shaking her head, she replaced her shoe. Picking up the box, she headed out, stopping to scribble a note on the refrigerator. Finishing, she picked up the box and left the house, the worried frown still creasing her forehead.

***** Thursday Night *****

Floating in a deep unconsciousness state, Eric's mind had retreated within himself, seeking peace after being tormented by Sandy, and then placed in her shoe. Dimly, he could hear someone calling his name, but thought he was still dreaming. He could feel a cool cloth running over his body, wiping away the layer of dirt and sweat that he had accumulated being under both pairs of feet as well as Sandy's butt. He refused to awaken, knowing that there would only be more pain and tormenting in store for him. He then felt heat on his lower limbs, and a pleasing sensation ran up his body. He started to breathe faster as he returned to the real world. He awoke in semi-darkness on his bed, to see his mom's large concerned face looking down at him. Her hand was over his legs, and she was massaging his limp member with two huge fingers.
"Mom!" he yelled in amazement.
"My baby!" she cried. She quickly bent down, and began smothering him with kisses. Eric squirmed in delight, finally reunited with his mother, as she covered his whole body with light kisses, purring the whole time. Her tongue snaked out, and she licked him from head to toe, making his whole body tingle in enjoyment.
"I missed you," she said. She placed him in her palm, and lifted him up to her face. Eric basked in the warmth coming off his mother's hand, her warm breath providing an invigorating breeze.
"I missed you more," he replied. His mom sighed happily, her eyes moistening. Without needing any prompting from him, her fingers began to move again, expertly stroking his quickly stiffening penis. Eric stretched himself out on her palm and just looked into her eyes as she continued to please him, feeling the stress of his entire day melting away from him. His mother swiftly brought him to orgasm, smiling tenderly as she watched his body spasming in happiness on her hand. After he had spent himself, Vanessa set him down on the bed, laying down beside him.
"I'm sorry we didn't get to reverse the process, honey," she apologized, softly stroking his small form. "And now that Sandy has all my notes, I really don't even know where to begin to fix you."

Looking up into her face, Eric realized that he wasn't even the slightest bit mad at her. She had tried her hardest to fix her mistake, but she couldn't. He knew that even though it would take a while getting used to, he could come to accept being three inches tall for the rest of his life. He grabbed her large index finger with both of his hands.
"I know you tried your best to get me back to my normal size. But I enjoyed how close we got to each other during the time I shrunk...And...And I think I can get used to being this tall for a little while longer," Eric assured her, staring up into his mother's large green eyes. And at that moment, he would've gladly stayed three inches tall for the rest of his life, when he saw that genuine smile appear on her face again.
"Oh I'm so proud of you!" she gushed, her eyes sparkling. "I really did feel bad about having to step on you though. I knew it wasn't pleasant." Eric remembered the darkness, and the constant pressure on his body. He imaged what he must've looked like, his giant mom standing on his tiny form in her black high heels, her large beautiful toes forcefully crushing his body. Amazingly, he felt himself becoming hard again, a fact his mother immediately noticed.
"Oh? Apparently you had more fun in there than I thought!" she snickered, laughing at his shocked expression. She leaned in closer. "Well then I can tell you: I kinda liked having your little body under my feet," she whispered, an impish grin on her face. Shocked, Eric didn't respond. "Maybe I'll let you play around with them a little more, since you'll be this size for a while. But right now..." Vanessa rolled over on the bed, until she was on top of her small son. Her tight, low-cut brown top gave Eric a revealing view of her cleavage. He swallowed quickly, his three-inch size extremely evident as he stared at her chest, and both of her large moon-like breasts.
"I want to show my son just how glad I am he's back with me," she crooned, nuzzling Eric with her giant nose. Her tongue, pink, large, and wet slowly emerged from her mouth again, and his mother began to lick his body again, dragging her tongue slowly up and down his length. Coated in her warm saliva, Eric laughed happily as his mother continued to taste him, her warm spicy breath washing over his body. Her mouth continued to get closer to him, until he was pressed against the length of her mouth. Puckering her lips slightly, Vanessa began to suck on him again, her warm mouth completely enveloping his stiff member. She expertly caressed his shaft with her tongue, bringing him to a toe-curling, spine-arching orgasm almost immediately. She gave him a quick kiss on the forehead when she finished, her tongue licking her full lips seductively.

Collapsing back on the bed, Eric watched as she got up and slowly removed her top. Her plump, full breasts, barely restrained by her black bra hung down, the tops of her pink areolas barely showing.
"Now Mommy wants to have her fun." she said. Standing beside the bed, she continued to remove her clothing. Eric simply gaped at his mother as she continued to undress, her body looking even more voluptuous and desirable than last night. She seductively slid down her brown skirt, her pale, shapely legs glowing. Vanessa stood there after removing everything, allowing Eric to freely admire her nude body, her nipples hardening in anticipation. She could feel herself becoming wet as she stood over his diminutive body, her maternal side wanting to comfort him while her carnal side urged her to completely dominate her son. Satisfied her son was completely inflamed with his lust, she began to climb onto the bed, stepping over Eric's tiny form. He watched as the large, maternal form of his mother crawled onto the bed with him, his member stiff as a board as he gazed at her soft, pale body. Laying on her back, her head propped up on his pillow, his mother spread her gigantic legs on either side of him. Eric, positioned at the bottom of the bed, felt his heart race as she exposed her womanhood to him. His mother winked slowly at him.
"Come to me, baby," was all she said. His shaft began to throb painfully, and he took a step forward.

Vanessa bit her lower lip in excitement as she watched her son's small frame make its way towards her. After realizing that he couldn't live effectively without her help, she had slowly been starting to enjoy spending time with her tiny son. Ever since his accident, they had spent almost every minute of their waking hours together, and for once, she wasn't feeling as lonely as she had always been. And the feeling of his tiny body squirming underneath her, and then inside her...Unconsciously, she began stroking the sides of her breasts. She found herself actually looking forward to the days ahead, where she and her tiny son could spend all their time together, having fun. Her toes flexed and wiggled as she imagined standing on Eric's small body once more, slowly crushing him with her feet, until he would pass out, unable to handle his beautiful mom any more. Her hands moved to her erect nipples, and she gently teased them, still watching her son's progress.

Her breathing quickened as he passed her knees, and began inching his way closer to her slowly pulsating vagina. Ever so slowly, her legs began to swing shut, becoming a living trap for Eric as he neared her. When she felt his first tentative touch on her lips, she had to restrain herself from slamming her legs shut, graciously allowing her son to move at his own pace. Her vagina quickly became moist, and she knew the heat down there had to be almost unbearable for him. She felt him start rubbing his hands up and down her labia, sending electric currents to every one of her extremeties.
"Don't tease Mommy like that..." she moaned, her legs twitching slightly, longing to enclose Eric's small body between them. A large gasp escaped her as she felt her son begin to go inside her, firmly pushing past her resisting folds and entering her maternal cave. His tiny foot had no sooner disappeared from her view before her legs snapped shut like a bear trap, shutting tiny Eric inside. Her breathing grew harsh and ragged as she felt him move about inside of her, his every movement sending waves of unique pleasure through her body. Her bodily juices began to literally drip from her, her body more excited and horny than she could ever remember it being in her life. She curled up there on Eric's bed, moaning softly as she felt him slowly moving deeper, seeking out her most sensitive spot. As he touched her there on the inside, a bolt of pure pleasure shot to her head, making her cry out in ecstasy. Her entire body tensed up, and she could actually feel Eric's body within her, being squeezed by her vaginal walls as he pleased her. The slow drip of fluids escaping her increased to a small trickle, and Vanessa could feel her vagina throbbing below, itching for release. Eric squirmed more forcefully inside of her for a few seconds, and she smiled as she realized he was having his own orgasm. Then to her dismay, she felt him slowly begin moving the wrong way, his hunger satiated, scooting his way back towards her entrance. Refusing to lose the amazing sexual pressure she felt building up inside of her, she took a hold of his slick legs as he began to exit her. His body stiffened in shock in her fingers, and she could tell he was worried. His face popped out, covered with her juices, and he looked at her, confused.
"I'm sorry, honey, but I can't lose this," she apologized.

Against his will, Vanessa began to slowly push her son back into her, her walls instantly contracting firmly against him as he entered her again. He began to struggle more forcefully, and Vanessa whimpered softly at the increased pleasure that resulted. She pushed him in as far as she could, enjoying the feeling of his tiny body scraping against her insides. On an impulse, she slid him out again, and a loud moan escaped her as she felt his body dragging against her. Rolling onto her back once again, she began to slide her son in and out of her faster, whimpering softly as each intrusion made her curl her toes in pleasure. Continuing to penetrate herself with his body, she felt her leg muscles tense, and she lifted her pelvis off the bed, spreading her knees wide so that she could push her son's body deeper. As her throbbing increased in speed, so did her hands, pushing Eric in and out of her faster. Her moaning became unrestrained yelling as she neared her climax, her fingers soaked from shoving her son forcefully in and out of her. Her ripe body quivered in the throes of passion as she came, her cum drenching her son's tiny body before rushing past him to shoot out of her entrance. She came long and hard, continuing to thrust her son into her, forcing him to swallow mouthfuls of her steaming hot womanly fluids as she prolonged her orgasm with his body. As her passion subsided, she collapsed to the bed, her legs trembling uncontrollably, every inch of her skin extremely sensitive. Grasping Eric's legs firmly again, she slowly began to draw him out of her, biting her lips as his body brushed against her engorged clit as he exited. She lazily dragged him up her stomach, enjoying the warm feel of his body on her inflamed skin. Depositing him on her breast, she let him catch his breath, as she could see he was exhausted from her exertions.
"So how was it?" she whispered down to him. Eric smiled tentatively back at her, his whole body reeking of his mom's womanhood. Despite his unwilling usage as a sex toy, he found he was actually beginning to enjoy the rough treatment at the hands of his mother. He looked at her beautiful face with her dark hair splayed out on his pillow. Her cheeks were flushed with passion, and her chest heaved tumultuously underneath him. But seeing the sparkle in her large green eyes, Eric knew he would gladly withstand any rough play she wanted, just to keep her happy.
"I loved every minute of it," he confessed, knowing he was speaking the truth.
"You sure you'll be able to handle being this small for the rest of your life?" she asked, watching his expression closely.
"As long as I'm with you, I'll be fine," Vanessa cooed softly upon hearing his words, her heart swelling with love for her son.
"I'll never leave you alone again," she promised. "From this day forth, we're going to be so close together, we'll practically be one person." She picked his tiny, slippery body up, and kissed him soundly, giving him a fond lick as they parted. "Now Mommy's got to do a bit of cleaning up around here, and I think I've found a nice spot to keep you in, where I will always know where you are." Vanessa got off the bed and stood up, holding Eric firmly in her hand.
"You'll feel right at home here," she giggled, giving him an affectionate squeeze.

"Umm...where.." Eric began to ask, but stopped as he felt himself being lowered. Held tight in his mother's hand, he descended, her beautiful face rising high above him. Past her ample breasts, her soft stomach, down to her dark pink throbbing womanhood he went. He was quickly turned upside down, his head pointing towards the floor as his mother turned her hands.
"I told you, this way I'll always know where you are," his mother crooned, smiling at his unbelieving expression. Eric felt himself being moved back towards her entrance, still warm and wet from their last encounter. Slowly, he was slid back into her warm hole, her vaginal walls contracting securely around his body as she squeezed him, holding him in place. His mother continued to push him in, until his whole body was once again inside her, except for his head. Eric felt as if he was in a heated sleeping bag, his tiny form being gently warmed by the intense heat inside of her.
"Mmm...You feel so good in there," Vanessa moaned, restraining from pleasing herself again with his tiny form. Moving gently so as not to dislodge him, she picked up her discarded panties, and slid them back into place, sealing Eric in darkness. Her thick womanly scent, already strong, quickly filled his small room, until all he could smell, feel, and taste, was her sex. He had never felt so safe, and so comfortable before, knowing his shrunken form was now protected against all harm and danger. He could feel the beating of her heart echoing down through her body, and it began to lull him to sleep. 

As she finished getting dressed, Vanessa pulled out the elastic strap on her underwear, to check on her son.
"Comfy?" she asked. She saw his tiny face smile sleepily up at her, as he was unable to move anything else, and she waved happily down to him. She let the elastic strap snap back to place, once again sealing her entombed son in darkness. Buttoning her pants, she left the room to do her motherly duties, a seductive sway in her hips and her mind completely at ease, knowing that her son was safe inside her. A small smile graced her lips as she wondered how both of their lifestyles would change, now that they were inseparable.

The End

***** End Chapter 9 *****

End Notes:

Is it?

 

And thank all my readers for the excellent review. Feel free to put a few suggestions on what my next story should be. I do have a couple ideas, but haven't started yet.

Epilogue by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Just an extra chapter I decided to throw in, to tie up a few loose ends.


Like a few of you, I didn't like my previous ending. My characters were not where I wanted them to be, and instead of doing the right thing and extending the story, I rushed the ending. So, I'm going to take another shot at it.

Close: Epilogue

***** Two weeks later *****

***** Saturday Afternoon *****

The front door banged open, and Vanessa staggered into the house, her arms full of shopping bags and boxes. She had spent the entire day at the mall, having some sorely needed girl time, hitting almost every store, and topping it off with a relaxing beauty treatment at the spa. Throwing all her assorted purchases onto the kitchen table, she dropped into a chair, feeling pampered and relaxed.
"Only one thing to put a perfect end to a perfect day," she said to herself. "Movie night!" She laughed as she felt a slight stirring in her jeans. "I knew you would agree," she said, softly patting her crotch. "Well let's get washed up first, and then I want to show you what I bought." 

Inside the bathroom, Vanessa took off her shoes and socks and began unbuttoning her jeans, letting them fall to the floor. Pulling down her black panties, she realized that her son had inadvertently been sucked farther into her during the day, as she could barely see the top of his head poking out of her.
"Whoops! Looks like Mommy almost swallowed you," she laughed, gently reaching inside of her and pulling the frail form of her son out of her tight womanhood. At first, she had only stored Eric there when she had to leave the house, but he had quickly voiced his appreciation at his new room. At his insistence, she had begun keeping him inside of her almost constantly, even while she slept. Being constantly together had slowly eroded the barriers Eric had unconsciously put up, and they were now closer than they had ever been.

Eric shivered as he left the warm, comfortable confines of his mother's vagina, and his naked body was exposed to the cool air. He was brought up to Vanessa's face for a welcoming kiss, one he returned eagerly.
"Sleep good?" she asked.
"It was the best sleep I've ever had," he replied, gazing up at the big green eyes fondly looking back at him.
"Glad I could help." Her face turned mischievious. "Look at what I got today at the spa." Her eyes looked downward. Following her gaze, Eric turned in her hand, and his mouth opened as he looked down at her feet. Vanessa had gotten her toenails painted a vivid, bright red, and all ten of her pretty toes glittered up at Eric. He felt himself getting erect instantly as he looked down at his mother's sexy legs and feet. Knowing exactly what he was thinking, his mother sat down on the toilet, then lowered him down to the floor.
"You can play for a little while, before we get washed up," she said, smiling at him. Eric approached his mother's giant toes, the blood pounding in his ears. His vulnerability was clearly shown as he stood beside her foot, her large toes slightly taller than his waist. He ran his hands lightly over their bright red finish, marveling at how smooth they were. Her toes wiggled in excitement under his touch. He lay down beside them, and Vanessa lifted her toes slightly, so he could scoot underneath. She let her foot rest on him, gently pressing down on his miniature body. Her feet were fairly warm from walking, and he quickly warmed up underneath her weight. Eric happily played with her toes, struggling against their weight. He would push one up, and act which took all his strength, but his mother would ruthlessly press down, gleefully crushing his body with her foot. He could hear his mother moaning when she did that, the sound only exciting him more.

"You like that don't you?" Vanessa teased him, feeling his tiny penis butting against her skin as she pressed on him. She felt him wriggling pleasingly under her foot, and she couldn't resist any longer. Standing up, she sighed as she let her entire body rest on her tiny son, completely flattening him underneath her foot. She twisted her foot determinedly, her foot tingling as she ground his tiny body into the floor. She knew she was hurting him immensely, but it felt so good to feel his tiny self completely at the mercy of her foot. Eric let out a small cry of pain when she leaned on him harder, placing her entire weight on his body for a brief, tantalizing second. Her motherly instinct kicked in at that point, and she reduced the pressure on him, wanting to show him she wasn't malicious.
"Sorry about that, honey," she apologized, gently rubbing his body with her foot. "Didn't mean to hurt you. You just felt really good under me. Maybe this will help."

Eric lay on the soft carpet, his body aching terribly after being squashed by his mother's foot while she rubbed the ball of her foot softly up and down his body, apologizing. She then began to move her foot downwards. The soft bottoms of her toes rubbed gently over his face as she travelled downwards, gripping his fierce erection between her big and first toe. She smiled seductively down at him, his face the only thing sticking out above her foot. Tensing her toes together tightly, she began to lift her foot up and down, jacking him off with her feet. His butt was pulled off the ground as her strong toes lifted his body roughly with each movement. Sensing his discomfort, Vanessa spread her toes slightly, and pursed her lips, measuring carefully. A large glob of spit formed between her lips, and it dropped, the warm, sticky, wet mass landing precisely on Eric's penis. He shivered as he felt his whole lower section suddenly become drenched in her saliva. The large toes splayed out on his body slowly closed again around him, and his mother continued her footjob, her saliva now acting as the lubricant. Eric lay there underneath her, burying his face into the soft flesh of her toes as he neared his orgasm. His whole body spasmed, and he began bucking his hips into the crack of his mother's beautiful red toes as he came, held securely to the floor by her foot. He moaned her name softly as he released himself, squirting a small white stream in between her toes. Vanessa gently removed her foot from him and picked him up tenderly after he had spent himself.

"All better right? Now let's get washed up." Stepping into the tub with Eric clutched firmly in her hand, she turned on the shower. Being together so much had made them deem it unnecessary for them to be apart for any reason, even in the bathroom, and they now showered together. The hot water stung as it hit Eric's small body, and Vanessa held him protectively to her breast as she stepped under the stream. Grabbing her bottle of peach-scented body wash, she proceeded to pour a generous amount over her tiny son. Eric closed his eyes as his mother began rubbing her hands together, massaging the wash into him with her strong hands and fingers. The liquid quickly lathered up, until Eric was covered with soap. Giggling, Vanessa pushed her son back against her skin, and began to slide him up and down, using him as a tiny washcloth. Eric slid over the wet slick surface of her skin as she cleaned herself with him, his body being rubbed over her breasts, and between her cleavage. He was slid across his mother's stomach a few times, before he felt himself being sent farther down. Vanessa scrubbed her pubic hairs devilishly with his body, making sure to brush him up against her sensitive clitoris as she cleaned herself. After the area was given a thorough scrub, she rinsed him off under the shower head, and poured more body wash onto him. Quickly lathering her son up again, she bent over and began rubbing him over her butt. His eyes still shut against the eye-irritating soap, Eric held his breath as he was pressed deep against her wet skin, and then slid up and down. He passed terrifyingly close to her opening a few times, and he tensed up in fear, imagining his torture with Sandy. His mother kept him safe though, and he finished cleaning her round behind without incident. After quickly scrubbing her arms and legs with him, Vanessa shut off the water, and stepped out, smelling faintly of peach. Eric, still gripped tightly in her hand, smelled the same, although his was a lot stronger. Her curvy body dripping wet, Vanessa stepped out of the bathroom, still naked, and went to her room, taking her small son with her. Now that it was only them two living in the house, Vanessa had realized that she didn't really have to get fully dressed when about the house. As such, she had quickly taken to wearing only the minimal amount of clothing, loving the effect she had on her son as she carried him about the house with her. Eric sighed as she put on a white bra, already missing the sight of her large mammaries. A matching pair of white lace panties finished her outfit, and Eric and his scantily-clad mother proceeded back downstairs, to view her new purchases.     

Vanessa placed Eric on the living room table and proceeded to bring out three shoeboxes from the pile of bags she had brought home with her.
"I went to the shoe store, and got these specifically for you," she explained. Eric's heartbeat started to speed up as she took the lids off of each one. Slowly, and with obvious delight, his lovely mother began to pull out three pairs of beautiful high heels, one after another. She told him the name of each one from memory as she pulled them out, placing each pair in a semicircle around Eric.
"First, we have a pair of Badgley Mischka Isadora's" she announced, pronouncing every syllably flawlessly as she pulled out a stunning black pair of heels. Eric clapped softly as she placed the giant heels beside him. Laughing, she produced the next pair.
"Next, we have a pair of Martinez Valero Orli's" she continued as she presented a beautiful pair of pumps, the exact shade of red as her toenails. Eric clapped appreciatively.
"And finally..." Eric's eyebrows shot up as his mother displayed the last pair of heels. "My personal favorite, a pair of Charles David White Snakes." A pristine white, the heels she brought out were completely open, consisting of white straps intertwined together. He continued to stare at the beautiful shoes, imagining what it would look like for his mom to be wearing them. A hot rush went through him as he suddenly thought about being stepped on by her feet while she wore them. His erection gave him away once again. Vanessa hunched over his tiny form on the table, her ample chest barely contained by her white bra.
"I can see you like these too," she deduced, her hair brushing against Eric as she leaned over him. "Now how about we give them a little test drive before we watch the movie?" Scooping him up in one giant hand, she set both him and the pair of heels on the floor. "Get in," she instructed, as she stood watch high overhead. Eric's eyes wandered over them, noting the five-inch heel, and seeing how open the entire shoe was. He was pushed forward gently as his mother prodded him with her large toe. He quickly crawled onto the shoe, and lay down on the front section to await his mother's foot. A few days ago, after much wheedling and teasing, Vanessa found out that her small son actually enjoyed being dominated by her. He also told her about his attraction to her toes, and she had wasted no time in giving him some quality time with her feet. Hardly a day went by without her asking for a foot massage, which would inevitably turn into Vanessa crushing and stepping on her son beneath her foot. 

Vanessa let out a motherly "Aww" as she watched her son obediently enter her right shoe and lay down, looking tiny and vulnerable. She couldn't express in words how amazing it felt to have a son that would do anything she asked, without question, and would continue to love her no matter how much she hurt his tiny body. A small voice in the back of her head suddenly spoke up and reminded her that she still shouldn't be keeping secrets from her son.

Against her will, she thought back to that Thursday night, weeks ago, when she had come downstairs, Eric safe in his new room for the first time, and had saw the note on the refrigerator. In it, Sandy had apologized for not believing Eric the first time, and for hurting him. She then went on to say that as repayment for the the formula, she would continue to work on creating a growth potion for Eric. True to her word, a package with no return address had arrived on Vanessa's doorstep a week later. Opening it up, Vanessa had discovered what she feared, five clear bottles marked "Growth Serum". And in addition, there were another five clear bottles, along with another note from Sandy that simply stated, "Have Fun". These five bottles were marked "Shrink Serum". At the time, Eric had been currently sleeping inside of her, so he was blissfully unaware of what was going on. Although her first instinct was to take Eric out and immediately pour the growth serum on him, she had hesitated. Even though she knew it was wrong, she had carefully packed the box back up, and hid it as deep as she could in her bedroom closet. She was happier than she had ever been in her life, now that she had someone to spend all of her waking hours with. And it only made it even better that he was able to please her in ways her real husband could never do. Vanessa quickly shook the thoughts away, focusing intently on her small son looking worriedly up at her from her shoe. She smiled warmly down at him, her body already beginning to tingle again as she imagined crushing him under her feet again.   

Eric figdeted uncomfortably as he lay on the cool sole, wondering why his mother was taking so long. He felt strangely exposed there, not because of his nakedness, but because he wasn't in contact with his mother's body. Being carried around inside her for so long had made him feel slightly awkward on his own, and he longed to be safely hidden from sight by her voluptuous body once again. He sighed as he saw her massive foot slowly rise up and move towards the shoe. Her fruity peach scent hit his nose once again as her right foot neared the shoe, and slowly entered. The giant red toes of her foot, pushing the white straps aside, inched their way down the sole, wriggling in anticipation. Eric laughed happily as he was engulfed by them as they lovingly enclosed his body. His face was pushed back into his familiar spot, between her big and first toe, and since the shoe was completely open, he was able to breathe freely. He was also able to see straight up past her foot through the small crevice, but his view was currently blocked by his mother's knee, as she kneeled down to tighten the straps. The pressure on his body increased slightly as Vanessa finished tightening the straps, binding her foot and Eric tightly together. As she stood up, a gasp escaped Eric, not only because of the increase in weight, but by his view. He could see all the way up his mother's beautiful body, clad only in her white bra and panties. Spotting his face between her toes, she blew a kiss down to him.
"You look so cute down there!" she called out, waving at his tiny face, surrounded by her painted toes. With relish, Vanessa began walking on her son, taking care to put all of her body weight on him when she lifted her left foot up. She was addicted to the way she could feel his tiny squishy body compressing as she walked, and with difficulty restrained herself from moaning out loud. She paused in mid-stride and simply stood still, her entire weight balanced on her right foot. She remained like that for a while, watching Eric's face. Her breathing quickened as she looked down on her foot, her toes whitening around his small face under the pressure as her body mashed him into the ground. Vanessa imagined how much pain her son must be in, completely helpless and unable to do a thing under the weight of her body. She could see him gritting his teeth in pain, which only excited her more. Biting her lower lip softly, she closed her eyes, and gently began to raise up on tiptoe. Now her entire body weight was completely channeled through her right toes, on to her son. She could hear Eric moaning softly underneath her foot, unable to manage anything more due to her immense weight pressing down on his chest. She allowed her womanly body to flatten her son for a full minute, her toes scrunching in pleasure around his head. Regretfully, she allowed her left foot to touch the floor again as she resumed walking, her hands unconsciously stroking her inner thighs.

Laying down on the living room couch, she raised one shapely leg and admired her foot, encased in the white heels.
"I think I'll be wearing these quite a bit," she murmured, winking at Eric. Reaching down, she reached under her foot and gently pried him out. Plopping him on her chest, she grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. Eric made his way up her soft breast, finding a comfortable perch near the top of the jiggling mass. The movie Vanessa played was an old one, in black and white, and Eric quickly lost attention. His focus was quickly directed once again back to her pale feet, still clad in their white Charles David heels. In the dim light, he could see her bright red toes, in stark contrast to the heels, as his mother unconsciously scrunched them together. He wondered if her toes were feeling antsy because they didn't feel his body underneath them. He realized that he actually wanted to be back underneath her feet, kept safe and warm by her giant toes. Still gazing at and thinking about them, Eric drifted off to sleep on his mother's breast.
A few minutes later, Vanessa noticed her son had fallen asleep. She gazed tenderly at his tiny sleeping form, rubbing him softly with a large finger. "Time to put you to bed," she whispered, before gently picking him up in one hand while pulling down her panties with the other. Using two fingers to push her pink folds aside, she tenderly slid her son back into her, licking her lips deliciously as she felt him scrape against her walls. She continued to push him inside with one finger, until she could only see the top of his head sticking out. Replacing her panties, she curled back up on the couch to finish her movie.

Idly, she wondered how she was going to handle her husband's inevitable brief visits. She considered making up a story about Eric being sent off to boarding school, but she knew she couldn't keep that ruse up for long. After toying with a few more uninspired ideas, she suddenly remembered the box Sandy had sent her. More specifically, the bottles labeled "Growth Serum". Eric still didn't know anything about the bottles, so it would be a simple task of dropping some of it in his food a few days before his father came home. The movie completely forgotten, Vanessa felt a small pang of regret, knowing that that would mean the end of her son being small enough to play with. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she could actually have the best of both worlds. She was currently in possession of five bottles of the shrink serum, in addition to the growth. With both of those, she could change her son's size at will, and without his knowledge. Her heart started pounding at the possibilities, imagining having a a foot-tall Eric, or a knee-high baby-sized Eric to play with. A wicked smile crossed her face as she continued to devise ways of keeping her son permanently attached to her. Her mind racing, she drifted off to sleep too, her son sleeping soundly inside of her, and her red-painted toes slowly scrunching ominously, still wearing her white heels.  

***** The REAL End *****

 

End Notes:

Hopefully this extended ending is a bit easier on the eyes. Please leave comments and ideas on what you think my next story should be about.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2196