Who cares about a shrunken man? by gtswburg
Summary:

A young man returns home from his fall semester at college believing he's finally going to score with an old friend...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only. 


Categories: Vore, Young Adult 20-29, Instant Size Change, Slave, Feet, Mouth Play, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 8501 Read: 100834 Published: May 04 2011 Updated: May 04 2011

1. Prologue by gtswburg

2. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

6. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

7. Chapter 6 by gtswburg

8. Chapter 7 by gtswburg

9. Epilogue by gtswburg

Prologue by gtswburg

It was a cold night when I stepped out of my car in front of an old friend's house. She was a year or so younger than me, and while we had been acquaintances in high school, talking to her about college and giving her life advice online had lead to us becoming better friends in the past few years. We had hung out a couple of times during semester breaks, though this winter she had told me that she wanted to see me, first thing. The weirder part was that she had been sure to mention that we would be totally alone, her family was out of town for a few days. She and I had fooled around once or twice but it had never felt right, for some reason though I felt like something good might happen tonight.

I rubbed my hands together and blew on them as I walked up to her house, snow crunching lightly underneath my feet. I knocked on her door when I got to the porch and waited only about a minute for her to open the door. Brittany was a tall girl, maybe an inch taller than me, and thin. Her cute face was framed by long platinum blond hair that matched her lily white skin. She was wearing tight jeans with some stylish rips in them, and a light t-shirt despite the cool weather. In one of her hands was a large glass of wine. Brittany smiled at me as I stood trying not to shiver on her porch, “Hey you,” she said sweetly.

“Hey Brit,” I responded as she stepped away from the door to let me inside, “I didn't think it would be this cold tonight.”

She just smiled and wrapped her arms around me as she closed the door, her light pink lips rested against my cheek and then she whispered, “That's alright, I'm sure there are lots of ways we can keep warm.”

I laughed, caught somewhat off-guard by her strong come on, “Yeah,” I said, turning to return her kiss and finding myself meeting her lips.

“Let me get you something to drink,” She then slipped away, and I removed my coat watching her walk away. She had a beautiful ass that could only be described as like a peach that you just wanted to bite into.

I walked into her living room, there was a fire roaring and the lights were dimmed. There were a few blankets on the couch and I just smiled as I looked around the room. Brittany came back and smiled as she handed me a drink, “How was your drive back?”

“Oh ya know,” I said, “Long.” I sipped the wine she had given me and smiled. It was smooth, and warming, though for some reason I found something about it off.

“Poor thing,” Brittany said as she gently wrapped an arm about me, and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

I smiled at her as she stayed close, looking into her piercing blue eyes I could tell where her intentions were for the night. Still trying to play it all off calmly I said, “You're pretty playful tonight aren't you?”

She then nibbled my ear and whispered, “Oh you have no idea.” I nodded, smiled, and took a long pull from my wine glass. This time though I could definitely taste that something was off.

“Hey,” I said about to ask her if she tasted anything funny about the wine then I found myself coughing. My stomach felt like it was suddenly being churned about, and I felt very weak. All I heard as I passed out was Brittany giggling.

 

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

I woke up and felt different. The first thing I realized was that I was naked and laying on something soft and warm but somehow still firm. I quickly realized it was the carpet and stood up. As I rubbed my eyes and looked around I suddenly felt like there had definitely been something wrong with that wine. I could see what I swore was the coffee table in front of Brittany's couch but it was massive. It was as tall as a building and as long as a city block.

Suddenly the whole floor shook, and then shook again. I tried to steady myself as the shaking was now accompanied by loud booms. I then heard a voice, thundering like I imagine a god's would, “Hey you.” Despite the volume of it I quickly recognized it as Brittany's. I gulped and turned around.

I found myself staring directly into a pair of bare feet. The feet were long with cute little toes painted a light pink and their skin was Brittany's lily white. I craned my head up seeing as the jeans rose high into the sky, and somewhere very very high above me was Brittany's face looking down at me. Without warning the jean-clad skyscrapers that were Brittany's legs collapsed as she crouched down to me. Her hands shot out as I instinctively tried to run away, and suddenly I was trapped between her soft hands. Brittany's giggle sounded like cannon fire as she stared down at me, “Where are you going to go, little guy?”

I turned back and stared at her, I then cupped my hands and shouted, “Brittany, what's going on?”

Once more she laughed, “Peep peep peep,” her voice boomed, “That's what you sound like to me.” Her hands then started to cup around me until she pushed me into one of her hands and closed it around me fast.

As she rocketed up to her full height, I felt like I had left my stomach back on the ground. Brittany just looked down at me in her hand as if she was studying me for a moment, then she just smiled, “You're the best shrink yet.” She carried me calmly and with little problem before bending down and setting me on her coffee table, “A perfect size, really, not too big, not too little.” She then sat down on the couch and smiled at me.

I then shouted, “I think I'm too little!”

Brittany then laughed as she leaned back into the couch and raised her legs up on to the table. Suddenly the table shook as she placed both of her feet down on it, casually crossing one leg over the other. “Rule number one,” Brittany said, “Little things don't talk.” I couldn't see her face because she had her large feet dominating my view. “Rule number two,” Brittany continued, “Little things are slaves to people.”

I then shouted, “I'm a person, Brittany!” Suddenly her foot slid forward and smacked into me, knocking me back on to the coffee table.

I then saw her face looming over her massive feet, “No, little one, people are my size. You're more the size of a bug. And I have no problem squashing bugs.” She then scrunched her toes high in the air above me to emphasize her point. “Now your first act as my slave should be to massage my feet while I watch a movie.”

I just stood before her massive feet, as she bent all the way over to the coffee table and picked up the remote control for the television and dvd player. There was a movie playing on the gigantic flat screen television that as I turned to look at it seemed to be miles away. It was some sort of romantic comedy that Brittany was finding amusing, after a few minutes she called down, “I don't feel my feet being massaged little guy, I really don't want to have to punish you.” I suddenly noticed her toes scrunch again and she rested her other foot down on the coffee table so that I could surely feel the small quake just her heel could make.

As I stared up at her feet, I quickly made the decision that I didn't want to find out what a punishment meant and so I began to massage her feet. Driving my hands deep into her flesh and pushing with all my might to release some sort of tension in her muscles. Brittany never seemed to actually respond to my efforts, and she didn't seem very intent on making the task any easier for me, crossing her legs, getting up and leaving to go to the bathroom at various points, and sometimes just taking her feet off the coffee table altogether.

When the movie ended Brittany just switched over to flipping through channels, letting the television rest on some old sitcom as she spoke again, “Good job little guy.” She was looking down at me with a nice big smile. “Your hard work deserves a little reward I'd say,” Her hand came out and picked me up raising me all the way to her face. She brought me right up to her milky white face and puckered her pink lips covering me in them.

For a brief moment I was pressed against her soft pink lips, and I felt warm and comfortable, then they slowly parted and her tongue slid out and wrapped around me. Very quickly I was pulled into her mouth, and covered in her saliva. Her massive tongue tossed me about her mouth and I slammed into her gums and teeth. The heat was insanely oppressive as I tried to find some sort of footing in her mouth. Every time I tried to stand though she would knock me over with her massive tongue and then toss me about again. I landed hard on to her teeth, and I found myself screaming as I watched the teeth above me descend quickly on to me.

I could barely breath as they pressed ever so softly against my flesh. They didn't even break my skin, just rested on it carefully. Brittany's giggles filled the air around me as she spat me out into her hand. “Don't worry little thing,” Brittany said, “I'm not going to eat you...yet.”

She was just smiling down at me as she said, “I mean if I eat you, you won't be able to do all the things I need done...” She giggled, each one an artillery blast in my ears as she stood up still holding me in her hands as she walked out of the room.

 

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

Brittany carried me into her room, which I recognized from the one or two times I had been inside of it. There were a few boxes still unpacked from her most recent semester laying out on the floor but for the most part it looked as I remembered it. Her bed dominating the room, a dresser and desk on one wall, and a book case next to her closet on the opposite wall. She carried me right to her desk and sat me down next to her laptop.

As I stood on the cold wood of her desk I stared up at her massive form. She brushed back her long tresses of platinum blond hair from her pale face. She didn't bother to even rest her piercing blue eyes on me as she began to surf the web. After a moment she started up a show on her netflix account and then rummaged around in one of her drawers for something. When the drawer opened I couldn't help but cover my ears as I listened to her shuffle things about in the desk. Finally she pulled out something in her hand and then set it down on the desk next to me.

The object caused a small shake through the desk and I shuddered as I stared at something only slightly smaller than myself. One of Brittany's long slender fingers than poked me in the stomach causing me to nearly fall over as she said, “It's been so long since I've painted my nails,” She then extended her hands to me like I was someone working at a salon. Her whole hand then gestured to the pink nail polish bottle that she had set down beside me. “I'm waiting slave,” She said impatiently, her blue eyes resting upon me as I could only look at the bottle and then back at her. Suddenly she rapped her fingers against her desk causing a slight shake through my world. I quickly gained my balance and then grabbed a hold of the cap, slowly twisting it off and dipping it in before turning toward her gigantic hands.

I approached her fingers cautiously with the brush that was now half of my size, before brushing it as carefully as possible across her pinkie finger. I looked up to see that her eyes weren't even looking at my progress but had come to rest on her computer screen. I waited staring up at her and as I stood at her smallest finger, her head finally turned and she stared down at me and spoke with her booming voice, “Don't let it clump. Christ!” I noticed that as I stared up at her little droplets from the brush had spilled onto her pinkie causing small bubbles and clumps to appear on the nail. Suddenly her enormous thumb came and smudged onto her pinkie and she held the thumb before me. The smell of the nail polish nearly knocked me out as she said, “Don't ever make me touch wet nails again, slave!” She then gently smacked me with the giant thumb.

I set back to work and over the next two episodes of whatever show she was watching I painted all of Brittany's finger nails a light pink color. When I finished she lowered her massive face down to where I was and took a deep breath before blowing down upon them. The power of her enormous breath barreled down upon me knocking me over. Brittany could only help but laugh at my predicament as I tumbled end over end across her desk.

Her fingers grasped me before I could even register what happened. My stomach did somersaults as she quickly set me down upon the ground. I watched her rise up into the sky and she walked over to her dresser removing a massive ball of socks which she dropped on the ground with a loud thud next to me. I found myself diving away from the gigantic form, suddenly fearful of what a gigantic ball of cotton might do to me. Brittany then walked over to her closet, each step causing a miniature earth quake for me to only lay down in fear of.

She returned greeting me only with her massive shadow. I slowly uncurled from the fetal position the quakes of her feet caused me to retreat into to stare up at her. She was staring down at me with a broad grin upon her face. I suddenly noticed the massive pair of sneakers she was holding in her left hand. Brittany quickly descended toward me and dropped her sparkling silver converse down in front of me.

They were the largest and most ridiculous pair of chucks I had ever seen. The bottoms were composed of the standard white rubber, and the tip of the shoes were a dull gray whereas the rest of the shoes were covered in a silvery reflective material that I could see myself in. Brittany then sat down at her desk chair, bending all the way over to grab the clump of socks she had dropped next to me. As she rolled the socks apart Brittany spoke, her voice a boom in my ears, “Clean up my shoes slave, I want to see my face in them.” She then laughed down at me as I slowly set to work, using my own spit to polish her shoes. Slowly she tugged on the socks, and then just watched me try and clean her gigantic shoes with the literally zero lack of supplies I had on hand.

As I rubbed the sides of her left shoe, her fingers wrapped around me and she lifted me high into the air, as she carried her shoes in her other hand. I could only stare at her legs in their tight jeans as she walked out of her room.

 

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

Suddenly I found Brittany placing me down on her kitchen counter, and next to me rested her shimmering and shining silver converse sneakers. I watched as she then grabbed some paper towels, wet them in her gigantic sink and then turned to polishing her own shoes. Gently picking them up with a few fingers and rubbing them with warm water. Within moments she had removed all of the scuff marks from them and smiled down at them. She then set her blue eyes on me and in a disappointed voice said, “That is what you should do from now on when I ask you to clean my shoes. I'll shrink some stuff for you later to make it easier.” As soon as she said this she snatched me up without a second thought and carried me over to the kitchen table. She then sat me down on it, while she tugged on one of her shoes, she set the other down next to me.

I stared at the massive shoe and then turned to my giantess captor. It was strange to think that just a few hours ago she had barely been an inch taller than me, but now she was literally taking up all of my vision. “You have two choices,” she boomed down to me, never caring to lower her volume, “You can either get into my shoe now, or I can put you there.”

“What?” I shouted in surprise.

“One,” She said slowly beginning to rap her fingers against the wood of the kitchen table.

“Brittany I'm not going to jump into your shoe!” I shouted to her as she merely watched me from high up above me.

“Two,” Her voice was like a thunder clap high above me and her fingers were causing the faintest of tremors across the table.

“No I'm putting my foo...” But before I could finish a statement that would quickly become ironic Brittany's hand shot out.

“Three,” I heard her say as her fingers closed around me. I fought as hard as I could as she gently lifted me a few of my feet from the kitchen table and then placed me inside of her own sneaker. Her giant fingers quickly pressed me down into the somewhat damp sole as I heard her voice reverberate in my ear, “You better get into a comfortable position, a few guys have died in my shoes.”

I suddenly found myself shimmying to position myself in a very careful position with my head resting at the front of her shoe and my feet resting against the heel-end of the shoe. I couldn't see it but I knew she was appraising my position beneath her gaze before sliding her own foot in. “Good job, slave,” I heard her voice boom before I saw her socked foot enter through the mouth of the shoe before shutting out the only source of light.

The interior of the shoe quickly became warm and somewhat smelly from her barely but still constantly sweating foot. I found that my head was just barely above where her toes ended as she casually pressed her weight into me. Or at least I thought she was pressing her weight into me. Suddenly I felt my stomach left in mid air as she uncrossed her leg and slammed her foot down into the floor. I felt like I was carrying an entire continent on my chest as she slowly stood. Even from within her shoe I could hear Brittany speak, “Oh man, you feel good down there.” She twisted her foot and scrunched her toes causing me to lose all the breath in my body for a solid few seconds. “Anyway,” Brittany's voice said, “It's time I get going.”

That's when I felt the insane rush of Brittany's foot raising off the ground. For a brief moment I felt like I was in zero gravity. Then suddenly gravity caught up with me as I quickly felt Brittany's foot coming down upon me followed by the harsh power of it slamming down upon me completely. Following this was the soft and complete release of tension from her heel downward as all of her body weight was then placed upon the ball of her foot, quickly crushing the life from me. Then I rose into the air and the cycle began anew.

 

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

I lost count of the steps it took Brittany to get to her car, because very quickly I was merely trying to stay conscious as she used the foot I was trapped against to pedal. She must have gotten onto a highway for wherever her destination was because I could feel her foot press hard into the accelerator several times. After an indeterminate amount of time though she pushed me into the brake hard, finally came to a complete stop and I heard her turn the car off.

Through the sneaker I could hear her grab her purse, and call someone on her phone while she stepped out into the cold air. “Yeah, I'm here,” she said over the phone, “You'll see in a second, jeez.”

Brittany then began to walk, each step like some sort of demented carnival ride to me. She stopped, and I heard a door open, a familiar voice came through the chuck, “God, bitch, what took you so long?”

Brittany giggled, “Shut up, slut, I'll show you in a second.”

I sighed, I only knew one person that Brittany traded faux-insults with like that, and I had no idea how she would react to me at this size. Brittany began walking again, and I now began to place the other girl's booming voice as her best friend from high school Nicole. They were prattling on, with Nicole continuously trying to turn the conversation back to why Brittany was late.

After I heard another door close, Brittany finally spoke, “I was busy because I was shrinking John.”

“What?” I heard Nicole say, “John, high school John?”

“Yes,” Brittany responded with a giggle, “I invited him over, he probably thought I was going to have sex with him or something.” Nicole's laugh reached me and I sighed as I realize the whole thing had just been merely a set up, I really thought that maybe Brittany and I had had something. “Then you know, gave him some drugged wine and shrank his ass.”

Nicole continued to laugh as she then asked, “So where is he now?”

Brittany laughed, “Right shoe!” I then felt her lift me off the ground.

“You bitch,” Nicole responded, “That's so mean.”

“Oh come on, how many guys have died in a pair of your boots?” Brittany retorted as she dropped her foot back to the ground, causing all of the air to once more escape my lungs.

“Yeah but they all cheated on me or something,” Nicole said, there was surprising hint of softness in her voice as she said, “John's just a loser.”

“Whatever,” Brittany said, “Do you want to see him or not?”

“Of course I want to see him!” Nicole replied.

I then heard Brittany untying her shoes and before I could even believe it was happening I felt the rush of cool fresh air as Brittany yanked me off of the damp insole and dropped me casually onto the floor. It took me a few seconds to orient myself as I saw Brittany slide her foot back into her sneaker and tie it up. Then I turned around and saw Nicole.

Nicole had been a good head shorter than me, which is why it was positively frightening to see her now stretching high into the sky. She was wearing a pair of black high heeled boots, blue jeans that looked more like they were painted on than actually worn, and then a plain brown sweater. Her face was craned down toward me so I could see its cute pixie-like features framed not by the light brown that she used to have in high school but now a deep black dye job, finally she was actually wearing her glasses the black frames of which neatly complimented her features. “Hey there, little guy,” Nicole said as she then raised her gigantic boot and brought it down directly in front of me with a thunderous crash.

I backed away from the point of her boot, my eyes noticing the laces that scrolled up the front of the boot presumably for show as I also spotted a zipper on the in-seam of the boots. Nicole was just casually watching me as I stared back up at her. I turned to see Brittany still sitting on the floor, her thin pink lips spread in a grin across her dimpled cheeks, long blonde hair resting comfortably across her shoulders. Nicole inched her boot forward as her thundering voice broke the silence, “Do you know what I like, little guy?” I continued to back pedal away from her boot until I realized I was only bringing myself closer toward Brittany's gigantic form. I tried to contemplate between which was worse, despite the old adage of the devil you know, that devil also had stuffed me into a sweaty sneaker for who knows how long. “I like to watch little men like you climb my boots,” Nicole continued as she planted her boot down in front of me, “Come on John, it'll be fun.”

I gulped turning back toward Brittany, whose blue eyes were resting on me carefully watching my every movement. Animal fear took over, I didn't want to be trapped in that twisted carnival ride of Brittany walking again. Even as I tried to contemplate it all; the heat, the sweat, the taste, the smell, the constant up and down in crushing. While it was all happening it was just a bad dream, one where I was constantly on the verge of passing out but as that sensation became memory I started to fear it ever happening again. I leaped onto Nicole's black boot and then gripped onto the laces trying to scramble up them like a marine on an obstacle course. As I was about halfway up though, Nicole turned and began to step away from Brittany. I let out a piercing scream as I clenched my hands down onto the laces I was holding, the lower half of my body swung back and forth unable to gain a grip as Nicole took three quick steps to her bed before sitting down on it and then swinging her legs up onto it.

My knuckles were white and everything below my torso felt like a giant bruise, meanwhile I could only hear the sounds of Nicole and Brittany laughing. Nicole was sitting up in her bed and staring down at me, “Did I say to stop climbing, little guy?” Nicole boomed down at me.

I heard the thunderous booms of Brittany's approach and then my world was cast in shadow as she loomed over me, “Yeah, Slave. Keep climbing, it amuses me.”

“And you better fucking amuse us, little guy,” Nicole boomed down toward me, “Or else.” Nicole then carefully lifted her other booted foot up above me, dangling it and twirling it around obviously to emphasize how easily she could just squish me with it. Brittany's laughter filled my ears as I slowly planted my feet on Nicole's boot laces again, and painstakingly unclenched my hands to continue my ascent.

With my climb renewed however Brittany lost interest, “Where's that Jack you said you had?”

“In my desk,” Nicole said gesturing toward the gargantuan structure I could spy in the distance. As Brittany cracked open the bottle of Jack Daniels and located shot glasses I continued to rise up Nicole's boot under her gaze. Finally, as Brittany and her downed their first shots, I reached the top. Nicole's soft white hand came down and gently picked me off of her boot and set me down on her nightstand. “What do you want to do with him while we're out?” Nicole asked Brittany while the taller girl poured another shot.

“I figured I could just stuff him in my shoes again,” Brittany replied.

“No, you'll just kill him while we're at the party,” Nicole stated as she downed her shot, then she gently began to stroke my body with her fingers that I had once considered tiny. “Besides,” she explained, “That's just too mean to do to, John.”

“Since when do you care?” Brittany asked, “I thought you hated him cause he was a creep.”

“He had his moments,” Nicole explained as she gently brushed my body, “And he liked me a lot, least I can do is return the favor by letting him not get crushed to death on his first night.”

“Fuck it,” Brittany explained, “I really don't care, I was going to crush or eat him eventually.” Brittany's hand stretched down toward me.

Luckily, Nicole swatted it away, “How much did you have to drink before coming here? He's a tiny guy, you should at least keep him till we make sure no one will think we're responsible for his disappearance. I'll put in the same place I keep all the men I shrink and then we'll head out, ok?”

“Whatever,” Brittany responded. I stared up at the giant girl, trying to figure out what had lead to her sudden lack of interest in me.

As Nicole picked me up with a big smile on her face though it began to dawn on me. Brittany had been expecting Nicole to treat me with open contempt, if not stomp me or try to eat me very quickly. Brittany glowered at me as Nicole carried me over to her closet where she pulled out a small hamster cage that she set me down into before latching high above me. As Nicole smiled at me and her thunderous voice called down, “We'll talk to you in the morning, little guy,” I could see Brittany just frowning at me in the distance. Both girls then walked out with booming footsteps as I sat on the floor of the cage.

 

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

I quickly realized that if Brittany was ready to kill me after some wine and a shot or two, when she came back from presumably the party that she and Nicole were going to she would probably just pluck me out of the cage and eat me as a late night snack. Furthermore, a drunken Nicole was probably not going to stop her, hell a drunken Nicole might take her new found liking of me a little too far in the opposite direction, and I didn't envision being used a human dildo as a good existence either.

After a few moments I began trying to climb the cage walls. The hardest part was that the roof where the latch was slanted inwards, making the side of the cage a pentagon. I tried to get comfortable as I clung to the slanted side of the cage, trying not to look down at the relative fifteen foot drop that was certainly not enough to kill me but would definitely hurt like hell. I began to fiddle with the latch, luckily it was a pretty simple bolt system the kind of locks you'd see on bathroom stalls. While a latch like this would even keep the most escape bent rodent from breaking loose it was really no match for a thinking creature with hands.

The latch came undone after about ten minutes of fiddling, and then I descended back to the vertical wall of the cage. I pushed with all my might while half starting to climb upward and finally the cage door reached the tipping point before falling forward with an ear-deafening crash. Or well, ear-deafening to anything at my size to a regular person it was probably nothing. I lowered myself to the cage floor as I rested and tried to better think out the rest of my escape attempt. It was getting closer to the middle of the night than the start with each passing moment, meaning very few people in Nicole's house would be heading out, and even if they did, how would I be able to get somewhere where I could be unshrunk, or someone who would know what to do? Hell I began to wonder, at my size even if Nicole had a cat my escape attempt could meet a horrible end.

Still I thought, if I was killed by a house cat at least I knew that that was a fate that was the result of my choice and not the whim of a girl a year younger than me. While a rational part of me wanted to prevent myself from entering on a terrible risk-filled course of action for no other purpose than up as some sort of sacrifice to free will, the part of me that took a minor in philosophy surged upward relishing at the chance to prove a determinist professor wrong. As I swung over the other side of the cage and descended to the floor of Nicole's closet, I pushed aside all of the reading for my Fatalism course this past semester from my brain and set out toward the light that was the somewhat ajar door to Nicole's closet.

I crept through the darkness, using my hand to guide myself around the gargantuan shoes that Nicole left littering the floor of her closet until finally I came to the door. Gliding along the door carefully, my hand always touching the cheap wood of it, I made it to the opening in what I felt was record time. As I approached it I slowed down, pausing to take a look out into Nicole's room. The door was wide open which brought a smile to my lips, Nicole had always struck me as the type who might try to hide things from her parents but apparently she had either given up by this point in her life or had merely forgotten to close it. I then crept out before bolting toward the door when I realized there was no unknown sentry poised to pounce upon me. As I ran across the floor though I slowly began to appreciate the gap between my current size and how tall I once was. My run quickly turned to a jog before becoming a walk with the occasional pause to catch my breath.

Nicole's room was positively massive. I realized now, that after who knew how long of running, jogging, and walking, I was standing now in roughly the same place I had stood when Nicole had made me begin climbing her boots. It had taken Nicole three or four steps to reach her bed which as I stared toward it was nothing more than a massive structure in the distance. I once more set out on the long trek toward the door and it was as I approached it that I felt a feeling I was quickly coming all too familiar with, the even measured thunder of a giant's foot falls.

The thunderous booms became closer and closer together, and were soon accompanied by minor but still distant quakes. As I looked around though I realized I was standing in the center of Nicole's light pink carpet with no cover in sight. Of all times to be shrunk, I pondered, why shortly after Nicole had moved back into her room. Why, I wanted to scream, why not at least after a few days when there might be some dirty laundry to crawl under, a boot tossed drunkenly from her foot after a night of partying, why instead on the day when her floor was most likely to be clean.

Suddenly a massive form filled the doorway, and I stared up at it. It was another girl this one wearing long black slacks and some sort of dark red polo shirt. I couldn't make out her face as she very quickly came thundering into the room, her bare feet crashing down across the carpet crushing the fibers like a thresher against wheat. I breathed a sigh of relief as the giantess stepped clear over me, all the while muttering to herself, “Not even back two days and she's already swiping my stuff, little bitch.”

The giantess flung back the closet door, and squatted down before digging through various pairs of shoes before pulling out a pair of fashionable black sneakers. The giantess then sat down on Nicole's bed, while she said, “I don't even know what she needs them for, she always wears boots this time of year anyway.” As the giantess pulled a pair of socks from her pocket and tugged them on I finally caught a glimpse of her face. It was like Nicole's except somewhat longer, and the eyes were a deep blue, and the hair a honey-gold. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I realized it wasn't mere familial resemblance that I recognized but the girl herself. This was Nicole's sister Alyssa, and she was my age. But most importantly, she was pissed off with Nicole for stealing her things.

I smiled, turning my head to the sky that was composed of Nicole's ceiling and thanked whatever deity was watching over me for blessing me with a scorned older sister. If there was any chance someone in this house would help me, it was someone who was scorned by the person currently holding me captive. I rushed forward as Alyssa still muttering to herself tugged on her black sneakers, casually licking her thumb as she rubbed out a scuff mark. I stood a good distance away from her earthquake inducing feet as I began to jump up and down and shout at the top of my lungs, “Alyssa, Alyssa, down here!”

I kept shouting as she looked about before finally turning her eyes to the ground. Her head cocked to the side, and then she suddenly bent down toward me, “What the fuck?”

“Alyssa, you have to help me!” I shouted, once more jumping up and down.

Alyssa then stood up off the bed before landing on her knees in a massive boom that kicked up enough wind to send me a couple of yards away. When I landed though Alyssa's face was looming way above my head and she finally said breathlessly, “What the fuck are you?”

“Hey,” I shouted, slowly coming to my feet, “This is going to sound really weird but uh, we went to high school together and...”

Slowly Alyssa's hand came down and grasped my body, “I know you,” she said as she lifted me up toward her face and began to sit up straight, “You come into the diner when I work the night shift.” I smiled, slowly as memories started to come back of Alyssa nearly always being my waitress at the only decent late-night diner in town. My high school friends and I would always wander in late after nights of gaming or movies or partying, whatever it was somehow we ended up there. Also, for the first time in my life I thanked myself for always tipping well. Alyssa smiled down at me, “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Your sister's friend, Brittany, shrank me down, and now Nicole was keeping me locked up in that cage,” I explained, “Please you got to help me, Alyssa.”

The giantess turned her head toward Nicole's closet, “I always wondered what that cage was for.” She then turned her attention toward me, “And of course I'll help you but I have to go to work right now.”

“What?!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. Was she really going to go to work when I clearly needed to be brought to some sort of emergency room as quickly as possible.

“What?” Alyssa said, “I'm not going to leave you here. I'll take you with me, then after my shift, and a nap I'll take you to the hospital or whatever.”

“But, Alyssa,” I started but she merely closed her hand around me as she stood up, stuffing me into the pocket of her half-apron.

“No buts right now, little guy,” Alyssa said as she began to walk and the half-apron began to sway with her steps, “I'm calling the shots right now, and I'm practically late for work already. I'll talk to you when I'm on break, alright.” I gulped suddenly starting to wonder if divine providence wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

 

Chapter 6 by gtswburg

The next several hours began to pass in a haze as Alyssa worked. I could hear her take orders and deliver food to all of the hungry and gigantic people that were coming in. I began to wonder just how huge the plates of food were when I slowly realized that I hadn't eaten all night, not since a quick rest stop sandwich on the ride up. As I lay there in Alyssa's pocket contemplating just how little time had passed since Brittany had shrunk me I shuddered. It had begun to feel like I had always been this size but in reality it had been just a few hours.

Suddenly I felt the chill of the outdoors as Alyssa stepped outside. Was her shift over already, I began to wonder but then I felt her body lean up against something and then a pack of cigarettes was dropped unceremoniously into the pocket I was sitting in followed quickly by a lighter. I then heard Alyssa murmur, “Fuck,” under her breath, “Please don't be hurt,” she muttered as her hand dove in and yanked me out of her pocket. She lifted me up toward her face, in front of her lit cigarette before smiling, she took a drag blew out the smoke directly into my face before saying, “Oh thank god.”

While I was grateful for her concern, I was currently bursting into a coughing fit as the cigarette smoke wafted over me covering me in a hazy cloud of noxious gas. “Sorry, little guy,” Alyssa said as she took another drag this time making the effort to blow the smoke up into the air away from me, “It was just habit, I promise.”

I coughed a little bit more before finally saying, “No, it's alright. You got me out of there which is all that matters.”

Alyssa frowned down at me, “Is it that terrible?” I stared up at her surprised by the question, “What?” She retorted evidently able to see the look of surprise on my small face, “Don't try to tell me that you don't like being held in the hand of a hot girl like me.”

I gulped, trying to think of a way to maneuver around this statement without insulting the girl who now literally held my fate in her hands. Finally, I settled for the truth, “It's not being held by girls like you that bothers me, it's that Brittany is going to eat me.”

Alyssa giggled at this causing me to cover my ears somewhat as each giggle was like a cannon exploding. “Really?” Alyssa asked, “That's just so fucking ridiculous. She shrunk a guy down just to eat him?” Alyssa then paused as she looked down at me, “What does my sister do with shrunken guys?”

I paused before explaining, “She likes to crush them in her shoes.”

“Gross,” Alyssa retorted, “Isn't that like a bitch to clean up?”

“I don't know,” I responded as I stared up at her giant face.

However as I looked up at her smoking I began to realize that she was no longer talking to me, merely contemplating these strange scenarios of eating and crushing shrunken men. Alyssa then smiled down at me as she asked, “And what should I do with a shrunken guy?”

I began to shake with sudden fear as I stuttered out, “H-h-he-help him?”

“Maybe,” Alyssa casually spoke, “I mean I'll help the little guy out eventually. But helping someone get unshrunk well that's a pretty big favor. Maybe one that requires some payment up front?” Alyssa asked as she began to lower me into her pocket, “Don't worry little guy I think I know just the way you can help me out.”

I began to panic as Alyssa placed me within her pocket, and then returned to work. What horrors lay in store for me I suddenly wondered, what payment was she planning on extracting. Still despite this fear the lulling sensation of her apron swaying back and forth rocked me to a nervous sleep.

 

Chapter 7 by gtswburg

I woke up when Alyssa pulled me once more into the light. We were in what I assumed was her bedroom and she had set me down on her gigantic bedspread while she removed her work clothes. I watched as she slowly undressed and then let down her long blond hair onto her now bare shoulders. She then removed her bra and pants and stood before me entirely naked. I couldn't help but smile at her naked form, she was a tall and athletic girl.

Her skin had a wintery paleness to it that brought out several adorable freckles. Her full pink lips broke out into a wide grin as she looked down at me, “Glad to see you're excited little fella.” I looked down to see my erect penis. Alyssa plucked me off of her bedspread as she said, “My my, if that's what it's like now, I wonder what it looks like when you're full sized.” She then suddenly lowered me toward her mouth and her enormous tongue came out and gently flicked around my genitals. As I felt like I was about to come she yanked me away from her mouth and said, “Not yet there little guy.” She then lowered herself onto her bed all the while holding me up high above her, “So it's been a damn long time since I've well been with somebody. And even fucking longer since I've come with a guy's help.” Alyssa grin grew wide as she placed me atop her soft white breast then gently nudged me toward her pink nipple, “And you're a guy, a little guy who can get at all the little places that I have an itch that needs scratching. Sooooo, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.”

Alyssa's hand came down upon my body as she began to massage me into her nipple, my erect penis starting to bat again and again against the engorged nipple. She then lifted me into the air, allowing me to see her already pleased face as she pressed me into her next breast, running me across her areola before once more driving me into her quickly erect nipples. Alyssa then lifted me up to her mouth, sliding me between her lips and running her tongue all over my body before dragging me out once more leaving me slick and covered in saliva as she lowered me down toward her vagina.

Her hands deftly spun me around as she launched me feet first through her pussy lips and I heard her let out an ear-shattering moan as I watched her thumb settle upon her clitoris and gently begin to massage it as she drove me into her vagina. She kept plunging me deeper and deeper, until eventually she began shoving my head into it, I started to scream at her as I began to choke on her feminine juices but she just shoved me deep within her vagina. The walls started to crush around me in the dark and moist prison that was her vagina, I didn't know how long it was but I suddenly felt my air supply grow short and my body get crushed as her fingers probed me ever deeper.

 

Epilogue by gtswburg

Alyssa let out a moan of pleasure as she shoved the tiny man inside of her, letting her thumb carefully massage her fully engorged clitoris. Immediately she felt the electricity run up her spine as he began to panic within her body, arms and legs flailing against her sensitive vaginal walls. He had probably started screaming she realized, but how had he really expected to her to hear him over her own low moans. He was still kicking in there as Alyssa stuffed two of her fingers inside of herself and gently shoved him deeper in. His escape attempts were becoming more and more frantic as she shoved him deeper, which only resulted in her becoming more and more aroused. Finally as she felt herself come, she noticed that his flailing had ceased.

As Alyssa lay panting in her bed she realized that his flailing had stopped awhile ago. She turned her head to look at her clock, and frowned he had probably already died she realized. “Oh well,” Alyssa murmured as she grabbed a tissue with one hand and fished him out with the other. She smiled down at his limp little body, covered in a mixture of her own juices and his own blood. Alyssa couldn't help but giggle as she noticed several of his tiny cute limbs were going in the wrong direction. She then wrapped him up in the tissue and gently flung him to her waste basket in the corner. Alyssa couldn't help but smile as it landed dead center into the garbage.

Alyssa then smiled at how well she had been able to fake her surprise to the tiny guy. She laughed as she opened up her bedside drawer to look down at her own little mini-man. The little fellow stared up at her in horror before dropping to his knees in a pleading position. Alyssa then carefully lifted him out and watched him squirm as she spoke, “That little guy I stole from my sister was a hell of a lot better than you ever were. Which means that you've outgrown your use and need to be replaced. But what can I do with you?”

Alyssa watched as he started to scream and yell at her to unshrink him, she just giggled watching as he suffered through her booming voice. Alyssa just casually brought him down to her full pink lips and tossed him through them. She then crunched him up as laid back, feeling parts of him tickle down her throat wondering if she had severed his head from his body before swallowing him. Was it wrong, she wondered, to hope she hadn't to hope that he was still just barely conscious as he landed in her stomach acid.

Alyssa then rolled over wondering if it was wrong to kill two tinies in one night, but then she pondered who cares about shrunken men anyway. Alyssa smiled as she fell into a fitful sleep where she dreamed of stomping on cities and eating people by the handful.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2190