UNSPOKEN UNDERSTANDING by AGrader
Summary:

A beautiful giantess and a young man express their vore crush on each other with non verbal skills, and one thing leads to another.


Categories: Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2777 Read: 18322 Published: April 28 2011 Updated: April 28 2011

1. Chapter 1: Table Talk by AGrader

2. Chapter 2: First Date by AGrader

3. Chapter 3: To Small Things a Season by AGrader

Chapter 1: Table Talk by AGrader

Fulton found his way into a giant land and made friends with a kind giant woman called Lisa, who invited him over for lunch on several occasions. One day she had a friend of hers named Morweena Freeland there as well.  Morweena Freelande had the most beautiful happy face. Fulton sat at the table, on it actually, eating from the plate that Lisa had given him. He was facing towards Morweena, who sat on the other side of the table. He noticed her tongue come out of her mouth, as she put some food onto it. It looked incredible. Morweena’s tongue was at least as large as his whole body. Her lips were the largest lips he’d ever seen. Obviously, she was a giant, but they were also the fullest shapeliest lips he had ever seen in proportion to the face of the owner. She was an adorably plump woman, so much more attractive than slim women were. Had he been her own size, he would have loved to give her a lengthy cuddle, and to kiss those full lips. Yet now he had a great yearning to touch her giant tongue. He felt a momentary twinge of embarrassment, as he considered what Lisa and Morweena would think of such an unusual desire. Yet he hadn’t told them. He kept his eyes on Morweena’s fingers, as they rested by her plate and then picked up pieces of food from it. Each time she raised her hand to her mouth, he craned his neck, to look up at the brief view of her tongue coming out of her mouth to receive the food.

 

On the third subsequent occasion of this, he again looked up. Before bringing her hand to her mouth, Morweena stopped, and her eyes fell upon him. Nothing was said by either of them, but he knew that Morweena had guessed his secret. She was a very intelligent woman, and had identified the pattern of his upward glances. She had worked out that they had all been timed to witness the movement of her tongue.

 

For only a second, Morweena’s eyes gleamed mischievously at him with amusement. She had been only momentarily startled by the realization that she was being watched in this manner. Then her tongue came out. This time she was slower about drawing it back into her mouth, with the food. First she let it appear in view for a few seconds, and then she placed the food onto it. He knew that she had deliberately allowed him to enjoy a longer view. He was still too shy to say anything, but he loved her so much for doing that.

 

The next time she was about to raise more food to her mouth, he saw her looking at him, to check that he was paying attention. She was smiling with amusement at his devotion to the display of her tongue. Then she repeated the performance which he found so exciting. Morweena soon finished her main course and drank a glass of water.

 

“I’ll go and get dessert,” said Lisa eventually, and she stood up and turned to leave the room.

 

Before Lisa had even crossed the floor, Fulton saw Morweena’s giant hand come towards him. Her elegant fingers picked him up and brought him towards her mouth. He saw her giant tongue coming out, just as it had done before. Morweena Freeland was going to lick him!

 

Fulton was ecstatic with joy. Morweena’s fingers held him, and her giant tongue was now extended just in front of him. She moved him towards it. He saw the magnificent beauty of her tongue, and then it happened. He felt himself placed against her tongue. He was actually touching a giant beautiful tongue! Only minutes earlier, he had still not imagined himself having the courage to ask for such a pleasure, and thought that their meeting would proceed no further than her silent amusement. Now his entire face felt her tongue moistening his cheeks and forehead.

Then he felt her fingers releasing their grip on him.

“I hope she doesn’t drop me,” he thought.

With no time for him to think about it, he felt and saw her tongue returning into her mouth, and taking him with it. Then he realised that she had duplicated (with him) exactly what she had done with the food he had watched.

“Morweena Freeland is eating me!” he thought. 

 

Chapter 2: First Date by AGrader

So far she had kept her mouth open. He sat up on her tongue and looked into her throat. Then he turned around and lay down on her tongue and looked out at her marvellous lower lip.

 

“I hope I can touch it before she gulps me down,” he thought. He slid himself forward, reaching out of her mouth with both hands and taking hold of her lower lip. He used it to pull himself forward, sliding his head and shoulders out of her mouth to rest on her lip. He turned his head from side to side, pressing each cheek in turn against her giant lip.

 

“It’s been worth it,” he thought, “I’ll have the same fate as the food, but I’ve enjoyed the process more than the non-feeling food she ate ever could. I don’t love her any less for eating me, possibly even more. She’ll do it any moment now. How I love her for letting me touch her lip as well first.”

 

He decided to show his appreciation by sliding himself voluntarily backwards, so that his whole body was again fully inside her mouth, and await the inevitable gobbling which was soon to come.

 

Then Fulton saw her hand coming towards her mouth, and her tongue moving back out again. She allowed him to slide off the front of it and into her fingers. He was very moist now. She rubbed him against her jumper, drying him off, while he looked down at her long lovely giant skirt. Long skirts and jumpers made ladies look so much nicer than short skirts and coats.

 

Morweena put him back on the table and smiled. He looked at her big tummy. He’d thought she had intended to consign him to it. Yet she had just given him all that he had hoped for, without inflicting the traditional penalty for boys whom giants find tasty.

 

Before either of them could say anything else, they heard Lisa crossing the kitchen floor with the tray of desserts. Morweena smiled at Fulton and then looked across, as Lisa entered the room. Morweena gave him several more generous views, as she spooned the pavlova into her giant mouth.

 

When it was time for Morweena to go, she picked up her handbag and opened it. While Lisa was walking to the front door in front of them, Morweena quickly passed a small sheet of paper down to Fulton, and then rose to her full height again. It had her name and telephone number on it. Fulton quickly folded it up and concealed it in his pocket. It was bulky, being a giant strip of paper. To Morweena, it had only been the size of a business card. To him it was like a large map.

 

Lisa invited him to stay at her place, whenever he was visiting the giant land. A few days later, he was at Lisa’s and she went out for the day. He took the opportunity to call Morweena, finding that pushing the buttons of the giant telephone was easy, once he’d climbed its cord to the table, and set it on speaker mode. Morweena answered.

 

“It’s me, little Fulton,” he said.

 

“Hello my little friend,” said Morweena.

 

“I’m so glad you gave me your number,” he said, “What you did for me was so wonderful.”

 

“I got the impression that you’d like it,” she said, “I don’t know where we could go with it next. Would you like me to come and collect you and bring you over to my home?”

 

“Would I end up being eaten?” he asked.

 

“I don’t know,” she said.

 

He admired her candid response, and was somehow attracted to the uncertainty that it promised.

 

“I thought I was going to be swallowed, when I was in your mouth before.”

 

“I was giving you (pardon the pun) a TASTE of what you seemed to be wishing for,” she said.

 

“I was so grateful,” he said, “I was a bit embarrassed, when I knew you’d guessed my thoughts. You have the most beautiful mouth I’ve ever seen.”

 

“Well there’s no point in being embarrassed about that,” she laughed.

 

“Did I taste nice to you?” he asked.

 

“Extremely delicious,” said Morweena, “If I did eat you, I’m sure you’d be the best meal I’ve ever had. I have thought about doing it. Yet I know what that would mean for you. I’m still undecided.”

 

“Which puts me in quite a precarious position,” he said.

 

“It does.”

 

“Do you think you’d be prepared to take the risk?” asked Morweena.

 

“I honestly think I would,” said Fulton, “You’ve already given me the greatest pleasure of my life. The more I think back to my time in your mouth, the more I can see an exciting thrill in the possibility that you might gobble me down.  I’m not offended by your open admissions of your wavering intentions towards me, Morweena. Would it be alright if I told you how I feel too?”

 

“I’d appreciate it,” she said.

 

“Well I would ideally love to end up married to you, and enjoy giant kisses and romance and more lovely times inside your mouth, but if I ended up being your lunch instead, I don’t think I would feel hardly done by, and I certainly wouldn’t have anything against you if you did it. I’d love for you to come and get me today, and we could see how it goes for either of our intentions towards the other. I know I won’t have any control over the outcome, if you do decide to eat me for your lunch. I’ll just put myself in your giant hands and see what happens.”

 

“That sounds lovely,” she said, “I’ll see you soon.”

 

“I have another idea, if it’s alright with you,” said Fulton, “It might be nicer for Lisa, if I told her I was returning to my world tomorrow morning. Then I could meet you at the place where she first found me, and you could take me home with you.”

 

“Alright. She told me where she found you, actually. It was the first thing about you that she mentioned. I’ll wait for you there tomorrow morning.”

 

“Thank you, Morweena. I love you.”

 

“Why thank you, little Fulton. I believe I love you too.”

 

The next morning Morweena took Fulton back to her home and sat down on her couch with him.

 

Chapter 3: To Small Things a Season by AGrader

“I thought about you ever since we talked,” she said, “I’ll tell you what I’ve decided. I’d be interested to hear your response. I’m going to romance you for three months. You’ll have giant kisses, time in my mouth, and all the affection you desire, as I desire it too. Then, after we’ve enjoyed that for several weeks, I’m going to go ahead and gobble you all up. In the meantime, if I need to go out without you, I shall naturally lock you in the house, to make sure you can’t escape. I appreciate that your feelings for me enabled you to take the risk which has led to this outcome. Now tell me how you feel.”

 

 

“I seem to feel thrilled, about all of it, even the part that’s loaded heavily in your favour,” he said.

 

“Do you regret coming over even the slightest bit?”

 

“Certainly not now. I can’t honestly predict how I’ll feel when the gobbling day is close at hand,” he said.

 

“I know what you’re saying.”

 

For weeks and weeks they kissed each other, and enjoyed the romance. Then the morning of the penultimate meal came, and she asked him the same question again.

 

“Do you wish you hadn’t come now?”

 

“No.”

 

“Do you wish I wasn’t going to do this?”

 

“Yes, in some ways. I wish I could have all the fun of you eating me, without the end result that I’ve been eaten … if that doesn’t sound like a contradiction. Even being in your tummy sounds thrilling. It’s only staying there that daunts me.”

 

“It’s not a contradiction at all. I know exactly what you mean. Now tell me something else. Would you try to escape, if you thought you could?”

 

“I think I would, but I wouldn’t want to leave you forever, only until I found a way to be with you that prevented you from gobbling me down.”

 

“How would that work?”

 

“Well I thought of shrinking you or enlarging myself, and that would have its benefits, but I honestly prefer having you as a giantess to me. If we were the same size, there’d be no more giant kisses and licking. Even if I could escape, I don’t know of any way to be able to enjoy that without being at the mercy of your dining plans.”

 

She laughed.

 

“You always have the right way of saying things,” she said, “You won’t be able to escape. You’ll soon be inside my tummy. I just wanted to hear your perspective on the hypothetical scenarios I’ve raised.”

 

As she sat at the lunch table, looking down at him, she was giving him far more open mischievous looks than those she’d had to conceal from Lisa on the day that they had first met. He looked at her in adoration, and then she gently picked him up in her huge fingers.

 

“You’re going to remain graceful about this, right to the end, aren’t you?” she asked.

 

“That’s how I feel,” he said.

 

Morweena gave him a long slow giant kiss. He felt her fingers around his lower body and her giant lip pressed against his face and shoulders.

 

“The most wonderful thing anyone’s ever done for me was your act of staring at me in the first place, at Lisa’s house,” said Morweena.

 

“I couldn’t help it anyway,” said Fulton.

 

“Well it’s time to put you in another state of helplessness,” said Morweena, “Goodbye, little admirer.”

 

“Goodbye my one true love,” said Fulton.

 

Morweena licked the young man, and placed him onto her tongue again, drew him into her mouth, let him admire the outside view for the last time, and then closed her mouth and soon gulped him into her throat.

 

“This is amazing!” he thought, “She’s eating me! I must be two giant inches down her throat already.”

 

He recalled his many lovely views of her neck from the outside, and how he’d watched it gulping food down, when they’d had meals together. He pictured himself in the exact part of it that he must have been, and then envisioned the stomach which was waiting for him to reach it, when she was ready to gulp again. For three minutes he remained in the same position. Then he recalled the silent exchange of understandings between them, which had occurred at Lisa’s table when they’d first met. He realised that Morweena was creating a variation of that experience. He knew that she was letting him take in his surroundings and dwell on what lay in store for him. He was sure that she was still sitting comfortably at the table, enjoying the feel of her delicious morsel now in her throat.

 

Then he felt more movement. Morweena was gulping again!

 

He slid down her throat, another two inches. Each time, she would take a gulp, draw him down a little further, and then pause to savour the experience and allow him to reflect on his new surroundings. Eventually he found that the opening was widening, and he reached Morweena’s tummy.

 

Even now he still loved her, and had no resentment for what she had done. He was inside her giant tummy, knowing he would never get out, that these were the confines of his world for what little time he had left.

 

Morweena wondered if Lisa had speculated on the reason that Fulton had made no more visits to her, and smiled.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2181