Dispatched by Waldo
Summary:

Joseph awakens to find himself shrunk to an inch in size. Unable to remember the drunken escapades of the previous night which led him to his current fate, Joseph must bravely venture out into this new pint-sized world in search of answers. Will he be able to discover a means to restore himself to normality? Or will fate conspire against him in a world where gruesome deaths lay around every corner?

Disclaimer: All characters are my own original works. Rated for violence, gore, adult themed content and language.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6320 Read: 55060 Published: April 21 2011 Updated: August 10 2011
Story Notes:

This story is going to take some time getting to the giantess action. There will be plenty of it, I promise. I just want to make sure every chapter is heading in a direction I want it to go. This also means some chapter may take longer than others.

1. One: Upon Awakening by Waldo

2. Two: Close Encounters Bring Realization by Waldo

3. Three: First Signs of Absence by Waldo

4. Four: Why, oh why... by Waldo

5. Five: Belligerent Beauty by Waldo

One: Upon Awakening by Waldo

 

Upon waking up, Joseph’s head was pounding. He had no idea what time it was and couldn’t even remember where he was. With blurry eyes, he merely stared up at the dark ceiling for a few moments, holding his head in his hands. He must have drank a lot last night, because he never forgot to drink a couple glasses of water before falling asleep after a long night of drinking. Obviously, as his headache indicated, he’d forgotten to do that.

Finally persuading his aching body to sit up, he begrudgingly took in his surroundings. He stared for a moment at the large expanse in front of him. The ground which he laid extended far into the distance. He took note of the pillars at the four corners of the roof, which seemed to be the only support. At the edge of the roof was nothing but blinding light which prevented him from seeing beyond.

Joseph’s confusion grew as he scrambled to his feet. He found the ground which he stood on was unstable and bouncy. Looking down, he noted he was standing on a rather strange carpet made of large, long fibers. Looking up, he noted the ceiling was vaulted with coarse, black sheets that were pinned at various points across the length of the room. It look ugly as hell. Even more worrisome was Joseph could not remember leaving the house he’d been at last night.

Putting his hangover aside for a moment, he knew he had to figure out where he was and just what happened last night. He had been invited to a sorority party by a good friend of his, Sarah. He obviously wasn’t at the sorority house anymore.

Stepping boldly towards the light at the edge of the strange room, he wondered if maybe he was in a parking lot. He quickly remembered the carpet and vaulted ceiling and realized that didn’t make sense. His brain was too jumbled for problem solving right now. Resigning himself to this fact, he stumbled towards the light. The closer he got, the more his vision adjusted to the bright morning light. The more his vision adjusted, the wider his eyes grew.

Upon standing at the edge, Joseph could only rub his eyes in disbelief. There, in front of him, was a gigantic coffee table. It was at least the size of a forty story building. Its wooden paneling stretched far to the right and left of him, what would’ve been city blocks.

Shaking his head, he tried to convince himself to wake up. It didn’t work. His mind remained focused on the dream-like vision in front of him. Turning to his right, he took note of the doorway leading out of the room gigantic room he was in. He still wasn’t quite sure if he was merely lying on the ground, half-asleep. Maybe his mind was playing tricks on him. If it was, it was doing a damn good job.

The doorway lead into a kitchen, a kitchen he knew very well. The plain, white and yellow tiling gave it away as much as the wooden dinner table he could see through the doorway. He was still at the sorority house. Except whatever happened last night had reduced him to the size of a bug.

“I must be dreaming.” Joseph said out loud, convinced this couldn’t be really happening.

Looking at his hands, Joseph open and closed his fingers in tight fists, stretching his muscles. He then moved his hands around his head and body, it all felt real. Suddenly, out of frustration and a building panic, Joseph brought his right foot down hard on his left foot. The pain that coursed through his body shook his already addled brain. He yelped, the strain of doing so sharply reminding him of his unfortunate hangover.

Standing still for a moment, eyes closed, Joseph let his body deal with the sensory shock as it angrily reminded him to take it easy while it recovered from the abuse it endured last night. Expecting to wake up, Joseph slowly opened his eyes. To his dismay, the landscape was still the same.

“What a nightmare!” Joseph said, clenching his teeth in frustration.

Then, from high above him, a gigantic object swung down directly behind him. The air it displaced knocked Joseph clean off his feet, falling face first into the carpet fibers. Upon turning around, Joseph was met with a terrifying reality check. Before him was a construction of pale, pink flesh, pores, hairs, painted fingernails, and green veins.

Joseph slowly approached the gigantic hand with a growing sense of trepidation. In comparison, he was about the same size as the red painted finger nails. He strained his neck upward to find the source of the feminine hand sleeping high above. Golden, hazelnut hair dangled down off the cushions as well as a massive blanket that extended far down to the other end of the structure. It was no parking lot Joseph had awoken under, it was a couch.

Staring wide eyed at the figure in front of him, Joseph had never been this scared before in his life. If he had been standing only a few inches back, by his scale, he would have been crushed by this sorority girl’s gigantic hand.

Slowly realizing, but still unable to accept that what he was seeing was really happening, Joseph couldn’t remember the last time he screamed like such a little girl.

Two: Close Encounters Bring Realization by Waldo

 

“Ahhhh!!” Joseph screamed uncontrollably for a moment.

Breathing heavy, he put his hands across his chest, as if to prevent his heart from leaping out at any moment.

From his vantage point, Joseph couldn‘t make out much of the girl‘s face. He thought he recognized the hair color and length. It was probably Rachel. Rachel was a junior at FU, Funk’n University. She’d been apart of the sorority, Kappa Cap a Bitch, since her freshman year. Joseph and Rachel had known each other for almost three years now.

“Hey!”, he screamed again, “Wake up! Wake up! Help me!” Joseph screamed in desperation. It was all for nothing, however. Rachel was either in a deep sleep or simply could not hear him.

Joseph got his first taste of his limitations as a tiny bug. His lungs simply could not produce enough air to create a sound that an unsuspecting person could feasibly hear.

Sorely disappointed, Joseph suddenly heard footsteps. Scurrying over to the edge of the coffee table, Joseph peaked around the corner. Across the room was a TV entertainment system, complete with up to date game consoles and a DVD player. To the left of that was a coat closet, and immediately perpendicular to that on the adjoining wall was the front door. To the right of the TV were a set of stairs leading upwards to the second level.

Someone was coming down the stairs. Joseph leapt with anticipation. He desperately wanted to get someone’s attention. He ran as fast as he could to the middle of the living room floor, clammering over the field of carpet as he did.

From the second floor came Lisa. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a messy bun, tendrils of it draping down her back. She wore loose fitting, checker patterned pajama pants and a pink bra with a white spaghetti strap top over it. Joseph immediately recognized her.

Lisa was still half asleep as she came thundering down the stairs. She yawned and stretched her arms above her head, letting out a deep sigh. When she reached the bottom step, Joseph realized he was in trouble.

His world shook around him, and the carpet fibers made for a difficult escape. Joseph stood directly in the way of Lisa’s path to the kitchen. He tried to get her attention, waving his arms and screaming at the top of his lungs. But she groggily wiped at her eyes and never looked down. Joseph took a terrified look at her bare feet.

“Oh, shit. She doesn't see me.” The realization dawned on him.

It was too late for him to run, she was bearing down on him fast. Joseph watched her gigantic strides cover vast distances in mere seconds. In one fearful moment, Lisa’s left foot came within yards of crushing Joseph to a paste. She was so close he could see the paint peeling off her toenails. Then, he watched in awe as her right foot rose high above him. He could see, in detail, the red coloration where her foot made contact with the ground and the swirling patterns of her skin. There was a small amount of dirt clinging to her soles.

As quickly as it passed above him, her foot came crashing back down to earth, a few yards in front of him.

It was over in the blink of an eye. She was in the kitchen making breakfast well before Joseph recovered from the shock. He had gotten the most terrifying and magnificent view of Lisa. She had towered what seemed like miles above him. So high, he couldn’t make out her face from his vantage point. He did get quite the view of her butt, as it clung more tightly to her pajamas than any other part of her legs.

Joseph was dumbfounded. Shaking his head, he spoke out loud, “I need to be more careful!”

Looking around frantically, he realized that soon the house would be abuzz with activity. The high-traffic floor was a dangerous place for a little bug to be. Girls stomping around, getting ready for the day. None too concerned with what lay at their feet.

Joseph decided to take refuge under the coffee table. Scurrying across the carpet and into the shadows of the table, Joseph was met with a flurry of dust bunnies. The clustered, fibrous bunches of urban sediment presented a bit of a problem for him. Unable to fight his way deep under the table, Joseph merely stood at the edge of the table as to the mouth of a cave.

Sitting down indignantly, Joseph looked at his watch for the first time, 7:45.

“Wait a minute…” Joseph stuttered, “My… my clothes!”

He looked down at himself. Sure enough, he was dressed in the same clothes he was wearing last night. Long blue jeans, a cotton tee-shirt, and a pair of snazzy, black sneakers.

How could this be? Not only did being the size of Rachel’s fingernails not make any sense, his clothes had shrunk with him. Joseph scratched his head in frustration. His head was really starting to pound. He was dehydrated and beginning to feel a wave of nausea set in.

Rummaging through his pockets, he pulled out his wallet, 57 cents, a bottle of chap stick and his cell phone.

“My phone!” He screamed delightedly.

“This is it! I’ll just call someone and tell them where to look for me.” Joseph thought to himself.

Turning it off of “sleep mode”, he immediately noticed the battery light was blinking. Joseph frowned. He had a habit of constantly taking pictures and videos when he was drunk. This drained the battery life of his phone considerably fast.

Praying he had enough battery power left to call at least one person, Joseph made the decision to call Lisa. She was still in the kitchen, sitting at the dining table. He couldn’t tell from here, but he presumed she was eating breakfast.

He selected her number from his list of contacts and pressed “send”. There was a tone, then silence, and then it began to ring.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”, Joseph said out loud.

A couple seconds went by and Joseph could not hear Lisa’s phone ringing. Maybe it wasn’t going to work? Maybe his phone was too small?

He muttered in frustration, “It says I have service!”

Suddenly, someone picked up at the other end, “Joseph? Why are you calling Lisa’s phone?”

Joseph knew the voice, it was Sarah. Immediately, a new sensation settled in. He felt nervous and light headed upon hearing her voice.

“H-Hey! Sarah, it’s me, Jo!”

“Yeah, I know, your name came up on Lisa’s phone. I don’t know where she is.”

“Y-yeah, it’s fine. Listen! You have to come downstairs! I’m under the coffee table!”

“What?” Sarah’s voice rose sharply.

“Look, this sounds crazy, but something terrible has happened to me! Be careful when you come downstairs!”

“What d.. ..u mean? …’s wrong?” Sarah’s voice was beginning to fade in and out.

“My body! It’s been shrunk! I’m the size of an ant! Help me!” He screamed into the phone.

“He…? Yo… …ing up. I can’t …erst.. you… I’ll just c… .ou from-…”

The signal died. Joseph looked at his phone in time to watch it power down. Unable to tell if anything he said got through to her, Joseph sat down, putting his head between his legs. Even if she did hear what he said, Joseph had no way of knowing if she’d take him seriously.

Feeling depressed and exhausted, Joseph laid down and curled into a ball. His head was throbbing and he found it hard to keep his eyes open. He suddenly became very tired.

“I’m seriously boned.” He mumbled to himself as he fell into a deep sleep.

 

Three: First Signs of Absence by Waldo

 

Sarah looked at the digital screen on Lisa’s phone. It read, “Call Lost”. Sarah sighed and rolled back into bed, pulling the heavy comforters over her face to shield her from the morning light. She wasn’t hung over. She was more perturbed that Joseph had woken her up so early.

“What could possibly be so important?” She muttered to herself.

Finally gathering the energy to get out of bed, she threw the comforters off of her. They came scattering down in a messy pile.

“And what the hell is he still doing here?” Sarah gritted her teeth angrily at the thought. She remembered seeing himself last night, sloshed. She took a moment to think over the events of the party. She remembered Joseph and Rachel had been very flirtatious with one another. At one point, she caught them making out in the bathroom.

Sarah’s eyes became slants.

“Ugh…”, she moaned in silent loathing.

Wearing nothing but her pajamas, Sarah walked downstairs, half expecting to see Joseph lying on the floor with Rachel curled up next to him in a groggy heap.

She was surprised to find Rachel snoring thunderously on the couch, all alone. Joseph was no where to be found.

“What the…?”, she mused to herself.

“Hey!” Came a voice from the kitchen, “good morning’!”

It was Lisa. She was sitting at the table with a bowl of Captain Crunch in front of her. Sarah smiled upon seeing her. She ambled into the kitchen and opened the cupboards, grabbing the first bowl and spoon she saw.

“You’re up early!” Lisa said to Sarah as she took a seat across from her.

“Yeah, well, I got a rude wake up call.”

“From who?” Lisa said, milk dribbling off of her chin.

“Jo, oddly enough.” Sarah poured herself a bowl of cereal and milk.

Lisa chewed slower, her eyes questioning Sarah. “Really?”

“Yeah. I couldn’t really tell what he was saying though. His phone lost connection. I thought he said he was still here.” Sarah took a bit of cereal, wwistfully contemplative. She finished it and said, "He called your phone."

“That’s weird. Why’d he call me?”

“I have no idea.” Sarah shrugged dismissively, “And I don’t really care.”

Lisa curled her lip up in mock distress. “Awww… Look, I know he was kind of ignoring you last night. Don’t take it personal.”

Sarah glared into the other room at Rachel. She was still snoring loudly and very unattractively. Turning back to Lisa, Sarah looked at her as if she was peering over a pair of glasses she didn’t have on, “Kind of ignoring me? Did you see those two last night?”

“Who?” Lisa unintentionaly spewed cereal crumbs from her mouth. The projectiles narrowly missed landing in Sarah’s bowl, “Jo and skanky Miz Swagger over there? Yeah. I did. Pretty ridiculous.”

“Yeah, tell me about it.”

“Well, you know, they did have that thing back about a year ago. Maybe she still likes him.”

“Maybe he still likes her.”

Lisa frowned, this time she was serious. She swallowed what was in her mouth and put down her spoon. “Listen, Jo was super tanked last night. Not saying he’s not an ass for what happened. But it’s not like you’ve really been going out of your way to give him much attention. You won’t even let him take you out on a date.”

Sarah just breathed deeply and stared out the window. “I know. I just don’t want… I don’t want to be hung up. Ya know?”

“I know what you mean.” Lisa went back to eating, shaking her spoon at Sarah jokingly, “but who said he wants anything serious?”

Sarah looked back at her friend, “You know as well as I do that nothing between me and Jo could be anything but serious.”

Lisa merely nodded and replied, “You guys are both stupid, in my opinion.”

Sarah finished her breakfast and helped Lisa clean up a bit around the house. None of the other girls in the house began to wake up until late in the afternoon. It was a Saturday, after all. No one had anything to do during the day except get ready for another night out.

Around 10:30, Lisa got another phone call. This time it was from one of Joseph’s friends.

“Tyler? What the hell does he want?” Lisa said, reading the name on her phone before answering, “Hello?”

“Hey,” came a nasally voice on the other end of the phone, “what’s up Lisa?”

“Not much, mothball, you?”

“Oh… Um… Yeah, anyway! Is Jo around?”

“No… why?”

“Well, he didn’t come back to the dorms last night and we were gonna study together.”

“Awwww, that’s cute.”

“Have you seen him around?”

Lisa stopped for a moment, “No, actually. I don’t know where he went after last night.”

“Oh… that’s weird. He never bails on me.”

“Well, maybe he just had better things, or people, to do.”

“Well, if you hear from him, let him know I’m lookin’ for ‘em!”

“Alright, will do, boy.”

“Thankyou, Lisa. Bye!”

Lisa hung up the phone. Sarah came out of the bathroom. She’d listen to the tail end of her conversation.

“Who was that?”

Lisa looked at her a little concerned, “It was mothball.” Sarah glared at her a bit, “I mean, Tyler.”

“What’d he want?”

“He was looking for Jo. Apparently he didn’t come back last night.”

Sarah looked concerned now as well. “I hope everything’s alright with him.”

That’s when Rachel sat up suddenly, snorting a bit as she started out of her sleep. “Wha-? Oh… Hey!” She half-screamed, half-grunted.

Lisa and Sarah came running into the living room where Rachel was sitting up on the couch, rubbing her head. Her hair was a tangled mess and she was still wearing her skimpy outfit from the night before.

Lisa crossed her arms, “Have a good night’s sleep, cutey pie?” She mused sarcastically.

Rachel looked up at them with weary, bloodshot eyes. “Dear God! How much did I have last night?”

“Welllllll, let’s just say you had ‘a lot‘” Lisa replied.

Sarah didn’t say a word as she walked back out of the living room.

“I’m glad you woke up, I could use some help cleaning the house.” Lisa said, walking out of the living room, back into the kitchen.

“Fuck you.” Was all Rachel said as she lay back on the couch, pulling the blankets over her head. “I feel like shit.”

“Speaking of which,” Lisa said, “You wouldn’t happen to know where Joseph went last night, would you?”

Rachel was silent from underneath her tent of blankets. She pulled the covers back, looking indignantly at Lisa, “The hell is that s’pose to mean?”

Lisa shrugged, “I don’t know. I’m just assuming you were probably the last person to see him before he left. Tyler’s looking for him.”

Rachel covered her face with the blanket again. A loud sigh could be heard coming from underneath the covers. Lisa giggled to herself and went into the other room.

Rachel was silent for a few moments, then the blankets suddenly blew off the couch. Rachel’s eyes were wide eyed, as if she’d suddenly remembered something she’d forgot. Her eyes darted around the room as her thoughts raced.

“Where… Where… Where…” She mused to herself. Her eyes came to rest on the floor.

Getting on her hands and knees, she stuck her head to the floor, frantically searching underneath the couch. The sudden rush of blood to her aching head made her want to cry. She cringed and closed her eyes, waiting for the pain to subside. When it did, she opened them.

There was nothing underneath the couch.

Moving on, she searched the all around: underneath the coffee table, on the coffee table, her pockets, her purse, around the TV. Nothing. She couldn’t find what she was looking for.

“Ahem.” Came a voice from the kitchen. Looking up, Rachel saw Lisa standing in the doorway, staring at her confused.

“What?” Was all Rachel said, getting to her knees.

“Did you lose something?” Lisa asked. Sarah peeked over her shoulder to see Rachel on her hands in knees in the living room.

“Uh…”Rachel stuttered, “Yeah… Uh, I had a bracelet on last night. Uh… I don’t know where I put it.”

Lisa didn’t say anything, but turned around and went back to what she was doing.

Rachel got up off the ground and stood in the center of the living room for a few minutes, a hand on her forehead. She tried hard to remember anything from last night, but the memories were all disconnected and foggy at best.

Rachel calmed down and noticed for the first time that she didn’t smell very good. “Did I puke on myself? Or did someone puke on me?”

Disgusted, she headed off for the upstairs shower. Before she did, however, she leaned into the kitchen and asked Lisa one question, “Who was looking for Joseph?”

 

Four: Why, oh why... by Waldo

Joseph awoke startled. He heard someone coming down the stairs. Brushing patches of fluffy dust balls off of him, he scurried out from underneath the coffee table. He noticed Sarah was coming down the stairs. A glimmer of hope rose in his chest. “Did she understand me over the phone?” He thought.
The look in her eyes told a different story. She glared evilly at the sleeping Rachel and walked into the kitchen. She didn’t even look down at the ground.
Joseph knew that he had to do something. He couldn’t hide under this coffee table forever, waiting for someone to come along with a vacuum and put him out of his misery. Eventually, he’d have to venture farther into the sorority house in order to be saved.
His mind made up he took his first steps out of the shadows of the coffee table. His head was feeling better after his nap. The wave of nausea had passed. He was ready to begin his adventure.
His eyes were focused on the kitchen and the sound of the two girl’s chatting. After much frustration with the nylon forest, he finally made it onto the cool linoleum of the kitchen. The tiling felt like ice on his tiny feet. It expanded outward like a massive desert. Instead of mountains framed in the distance, there were cabinets.
Cautiously, he crossed the large expanse of area. Joseph felt extremely vulnerable in such a large area. Hugging the walls underneath the cabinets were many clusters of dust and old spider webs. The webs gyrated in a taunting manner at the slightest movement of air. Joseph thought for the first time of dangers other than monolithic crushing giants.
Bugs.
They were obnoxious at his normal height. They would be monsters from another planet at an inch tall. Joseph recalled viewing many insects through microscopes during his early years of high school biology. Magnified 40 times they were barbaric looking creatures with coarse hair, terrifying saucer-like eyes and crushing mandibles. The ways in which they destroyed their enemy were no less frightening.
Joseph did not see any potential threat from insects as he scoped out his surroundings. There were only the remnants of old spider webs, coated in dirt, tattered and wispy.. He could only hope that the girls did a good job of keeping bugs out of their house. His very life may depend upon it.
After a fifteen minute hike, Joseph made his way to the table where the girls were seated, eating their breakfast. Feeling spry, he ventured under the table as he thought about his next plan of action. He knew he wanted to get up to eye level with the girls somehow. But that seemed like an impossibility. Climbing up their clothes would be like climbing a 300 foot vertical cliff.
Joseph edged towards Sarah’s pajama bottoms. Neither of the girls really seemed to move their feet around, but still, Joseph knew the potential danger in getting close to something so much larger than him. One quick movement and he could be crushed instantly.
As he neared Sarah’s toes, he couldn’t help but notice the smell. It was not unpleasant. Sarah always took good care of herself, it came as no surprise that her feet smelled like lotion. Her unpainted toenails towered above him, just getting on her foot would be a bit of a process.
He thought for a moment about tickling Sarah’s feet to get her attention. Joseph decided against any action that could cause any sudden movement.
Moving towards the ball  of her right foot, Joseph made a discovery. He could make out the stitching pattern in Sarah’s pajamas. He made a noise similar to a yelp of excitement. He firmly planted his hands on lattice work of thread. Joseph climbed up Sarah’s pant leg like it was a rope ladder.
A few short minutes later, and he was on her knee cap. He was ecstatic about how easy it was. He was not comfortable being up so high. He quickly made his way toward Sarah’s torso.
Coming out from under the shade of the table top, Joseph was stopped in his tracks. There, before him, was Sarah in all her beauty. The sun beamed on her face, turning her hair a golden brown as it cascaded down her shoulders.
Sarah breathed deeply. Joseph watched in awe as her chest rose and fell. The sound of air rushing in and out of her mouth and lungs captivated Joseph. He took note of the two girl‘s conversation for the first time.
“I know… I just don’t…. I don’t want to be hung up, ya know?” Sarah said.
Joseph could hear Lisa’s voice come from the other side of the table, “I know what you mean, but who said he wants anything serious?’
Joseph was staring up into Sarah’s eyes. “are they… talking about me?”
Sarah had been looking down at her cereal, almost directly at Joseph. She did not see him as she lifted her head up to reply to her friend, “You know as well as I do nothing between me and Jo could ever be anything but serious.”
Joseph nearly fell over from shock. They were talking about him.
“You guys are both stupid.” Jo heard Lisa’s voice again.
Joseph stood there, right on Sarah’s lap, unable to believe what he just heard. Memories of last night came flooding back. He remembered Sarah walking in on him and Rachel in the bathroom.
“Ah, fuck!” Joseph cursed aloud. “Goddamn you, Rachel! I’m such an idiot.”
He sat down, feeling a bit defeated and very depressed. “Is this some kind of karma?” he said aloud, questioning his pintsized fate.
Breathing a heavy sigh, his eyes focused again on Sarah’s torso. He knew what he had to do. “If I make it out of this alive, I’m gonna find a way to make you mine again.”
Standing up with purpose, Joseph made his way to Sarah’s torso. Her pajama’s waist band hugged her curvaceous hips tightly. The lattice work of her top was much more tightly wound, making it harder to get a hold and climb. Just as he began to make progress, Sarah stood up.
“All done, do you want some help cleaning up, Lisa?”
Joseph froze in fear as his feet lost their hold. His fists clenched tightly onto Sarah’s top as he dangled precariously. Gingerly, he dared to look down. The linoleum was a dizzying 150 foot fall. Joseph yelped a bit as he frantically tried to get a hold with his feet again.
His feet found their footing. Looking up, Joseph had no idea where he was going to climb to. Sarah‘s boobs jutted away from her body, blocking his way any farther past her chest. “Atleast you’re skinny, Sarah.” Joseph remarked on Sarah’s flat stomach.

Five: Belligerent Beauty by Waldo

A very loud rumble echoed through Sarah’s top and into tiny, little Joseph’s ears. He could feel the slight vibrations as Sarah’s stomach went to work on her breakfast, something Sarah didn’t even notice. Clinging desperately to her blouse, Joseph slowly climbed horizontally towards Sarah’s hips.
Sarah’s arm would occasionally come into contact with her side. This simple action made Joseph’s next step a frightening one to make. He knew the only way up, was to go around and climb up Sarah’s back.
At this point, Sarah was washing some dishes at the sink. Her arm was well out of Joseph’s path. For fear of losing this opportunity, Joseph shimmied across Sarah’s top with new vigor. He made it to her backside long before she finished cleaning her dishes.
Joseph felt very uneasy. The nauseating height was making his hands sweat. Every movement of Sarah caused him to stop climbing and tightly cling to the fabric. Several times he felt like he was on the verge of passing out.
Looking up, he noted Sarah’s brown hair falling down her neck and onto her back. If he could just make it into the mass of brunette ropes, he’d have a sort of safety net.
The journey up Sarah’s back was long and grueling. Her back naturally arched out the farther towards her shoulders he got. The change in gradient was subtle, but greatly increased the difficulty in climbing. Joseph was no expert climber. He had no idea what he was doing. At this point, it was merely a fight for survival as he forced himself to swallow his fear and put one hand over the other.
Finally, the first tendrils of Sarah’s hair came into contact with Jo’s face. They smelled of some kind of tropical fruit. It was enticing and relaxing.
The farther up Jo climbed, the thicker Sarah’s hair got until Jo completely lost sight of the ground far below him. He knew that if he happened to lose his grip and tumble downward, there were plenty of vine-like strands of hair that would entangle him and slow his descent.
Suddenly, the slope began to even out until Joseph made his first step out of the forest of Sarah’s hair and onto her left shoulder. He quickly fell to his knees and tightly clutched the cloth once more.
The height he stood at was astounding and terrifying.
A sound emanated from the body he stood on. It was a slow, gurgling sound. Joseph looked just in time to notice Sarah’s throat slightly bob up and down as she casually swallowed. Looking farther up, Joseph could only see the outline of her chin and a flaring nostril. Her soft skin complexion was vibrant in the morning sunlight. Joseph couldn’t help but admire her from his position.
Sarah briskly walked into the living room and up the stairs. Rachel must have gotten up while Joseph was climbing because she was no longer sleeping on the couch.
Joseph held tight as Sarah made her way up the stairs. Each step upward was a jolt of G-force preventing Joseph from standing up. He began to grow a little nervous, fearful that Sarah’s next action might knock him off his perch.
“Hey!” He yelled desperately in an attempt to get her attention. Sarah didn’t flinch.
“Hey! Sarah! Stop! Look at me!” He screamed at the top of her lungs, but she didn’t notice him.
At the stop of the stairs, she took a quick look at the bathroom door. Someone was inside taking a shower. She then walked into her own room and closed the door.
Once inside she approached her bed and lightly tossed her onto it. Joseph was flung from his hard earned vantage point and into space. He could only scream as his vision blurred and he lost sense of where he was going.
He landed softly on a large, fluffy pillow, followed quickly after by a mass of hair and darkness. Joseph was still screaming as Sarah settled into her bed on her back. He was afraid she might roll over and crush him. But he made his way out of the tangle of her hair.
Shaking his head slightly and patting himself down in an attempt to make sure he was still in one piece, he looked over at Sarah, who had her eyes closed and her hands together on her stomach.
“Okay, that’s it. I gotta get her attention now before she fucking kills me.” Joseph mumbled to himself.
Trooping his way through her hair, which now lay strewn every where, he approached her ear, which was now right in front of him. Sarah’s ear canal was like a giant, flesh colored cave. Joseph could have crawled inside if he had wanted to.
Taking a deep breath he bellowed as loudly as he could, “SARAH! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!”
He waited a second and prepared to retreat in case she turned suddenly. However, Sarah didn’t move at all.
Completely dumbfounded, Joseph angrily yelled incoherently into Sarah’s ear. Again, she didn’t even flinch.
“What the hell is going on? How could she possibly not hear me? I know I’m small, but damn it, I should at least sound like a bug in her ear!”
Frustrated and angry, Joseph began scaling Sarah’s hair, making his way to her forehead. Once there, he tramped across the bridge of her nose. Her eyes were closed, so she wouldn’t see him. Though, he was beginning to doubt she’d even see him.
He stamped his feet as hard as he could all the way to the tip of her nose. Laying on her back, he was standing on her face, staring at the pores in her nose, the lines on her soft lips and the color in her cheeks. Here he was, standing on her nose, and she didn’t know he was here?
“WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!?”
He whipped around angrily, about to jump up and down on the tip of her nose, when he noticed her eyes flicker open and stare at the ceiling. At this proximity, her eyes were like pools of blue. They seemed to ripple with every slow blink. Joseph was utterly captivated by them. Once again, he found himself forgetting what he was doing and admiring Sarah. Even at this size, with so much at stake.
That’s when she started to yawn.
Joseph lost his balance as Sarah’s head lightly tipped back into the cushion of the pillow. He fell head over heels off the tip of her nose, coming to a stop just on her upper lip and before her wide open mouth. Joseph caught a glimpse of Sarah’s tongue and teeth, milky strands of saliva reaching from the bottom to the top of her mouth. Small bubbles of saliva glistened in the dim light. Then, as quickly as her lips had parted, they closed, marking the end of Sarah’s yawn.
“Jesus…” Joseph simply muttered to himself. Unable to process everything, it all hit him at once. “So many ways she could kill me.”
Sarah’s eyes darted to her door as the sound of water running through the pipes in the walls abruptly stopped. Joseph barely had any time to react as Sarah sat up suddenly. Jo’s tiny body slid down and over the soft upper lip, coming to a halt in between the pair. His tiny body gently stuck to the right side of Sarah’s bottom lip.
Joseph was not happy about his new location, but at this point, Sarah was walking out her room. A few moments later, Rachel walked out of the bathroom.
Rachel smiled at Sarah and said, “All yours, doll!”
Joseph felt Sarah’s lips curl into a fake smile before the sound of Sarah’s voice was ringing through his ears. “Thanks, Rachel!”
Rachel just smiled back and was about to walk away when her eyes locked with Joseph’s. There was a brief moment of confusion and then hope as Rachel stopped Sarah and said, “Hey… uh…. You… uh, got some breakfast left over on your lip.”
Joseph’s heart sank as he heard the words “breakfast” come out of Rachel’s mouth. Sarah’s lips parted and her monstrous, pink tongue slithered out on the other side of her mouth.  Joseph watched in horror as the slimy organ wiped across Sarah’s top lip. Joseph could feel the heat from Sarah’s breath. As her tongue slid just above Jo, it barely missed the tiny speck on her bottom lip before receding back into its cave.
“Did I get it?” Sarah asked, slightly annoyed.
Rachel was looking at Joseph still clinging to Sarah’s lip. She seemed a little horrified and her voice was nervous and shaky. “No, you uh… here, lemme get it.”
In a flash, Rachel’s index finger and thumb gently pinched Joseph and pulled him away from Sarah’s hungry lips. Joseph yelled a victorious, “hoorah!”
“There we go.” Rachel said then quickly walked away into her room. Carefully cradling the object in her cupped hands.
The next thing Joseph knew, Rachel’s face was hovering just above him as he sat in the palm of her hands.
“You can see me?” he asked timidly, half expecting no response.
But a response he received, “You bet your ass I can see you.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2153