The Perfect Solution. by BigAl
Summary: The President of the UK has asked his scientists to create a shrinking device to help alleviate the ever-growing prisoner population. It will also assist him to have much harsher punishments for crimes...
Categories: Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 23120 Read: 91828 Published: June 24 2006 Updated: June 28 2006

1. Chapter 1 - Introduction by BigAl

2. Chapter 2 - The Presidents Plan. by BigAl

3. Chapter 3 - Lucy's Experience. by BigAl

4. Chapter 4 - Roberts Experience by BigAl

5. Chapter 5 - Selina's Experience by BigAl

6. Chapter 6 - David's Experience by BigAl

7. Chapter 7 - Claire's Experience by BigAl

8. Chapter 8 - David's (final) Experience by BigAl

Chapter 1 - Introduction by BigAl
Author's Notes:
Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to every one of the authors who has submitted stories to this site. Obviously I have not directly copied the stories, but there may be similarities between them. I decided as I'd enjoyed everyone elses work for so long, I'd contribute something!
Particular thanks to Peter for his ‘Justice chronicles’ and to several stories written by Stanley Williams, whose writing usually captures my tastes perfectly!
Unfortunately I can’t remember which other specific stories have started my creative juices flowing, so thank you everyone!

Be gentle with me as this is my first submission and I’m not a particularly creative writer!!

DISCLAIMER:
The characters and story are of course entirely fictional. No copyright infringement is intended. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The author is in no way associated with any media franchise.

NOTE:
I've rated this story as an 'X' simply because of the graphic descriptions etc. It should not be read by anyone under-age, nor if it is illegal to read such material in your state/country.


This story is set towards the end of the 21st century in the UK. The population have become sick and tired of rising crime and over-crowded prisons and detention centres, so the government has taken some very drastic action!

A group of scientists were commissioned by the current President of the UK (the royal family ceased to exist many years ago) to invent a machine which would be capable of shrinking people.
This came about after a remark by one of the parliament members during a heated debate about the rising crime rates and the apparent lack of deterrents. The politician had told the president that he should shrink the prison population, meaning that he should somehow reduce it. President Lawson (for that was his name), instead of taking the suggestion as intended immediately thought about the prospect of literally shrinking the prison population.

Thus, after many meetings with the top government scientific advisers, it was decided that no expense should be spared on a top secret project to create the ultimate crime deterrent: The shrink machine.

Eventually, several months later, President Lawson was relaxing in his study devising how he could punish those people who broke the laws when his mobile phone rang. He flipped open the screen and saw on it the face of a very excited James Hetherington, his chief scientific adviser.
“Mr President Sir, the machine is ready!”
“The shrink machine? You’ve actually managed to create a shrink machine? Does it work? Have you tested it?” The president had a million questions and was becoming very excited.
“Sir, the answer to all of your questions is yes… Except for the testing bit. We haven’t actually tried a human yet.” Said Hetherington.
“I’ll be right over” said the President, already pressing the button on his desk for his chief aide. He flipped the videophone closed as the aide knocked and entered the office.
“Get my car ready, Johnson, I need to go to the labs.” Said the President.
The aide looked a bit confused at first because it was almost midnight, but obviously servility won over confusion and the Aide replied he would arrange things immediately.

On arrival at the lab, the staff stood up as President Johnson entered the room.
“Relax everyone!” he told them, and they all went back to their various work projects.
The chief scientist approached and stuck out his hand which the president took and shook firmly.
“You realise if this works, we will cut crime and empty the prisons in an instant? As well as winning the next election!” said the president.
“Sir, as I told you on the videophone, it hasn’t yet been tested on a human, but we’re all pretty confident it will work.” Replied Hetherington.
“Let’s see the machine then!” said the president.
“Right this way, sir. It’s a lot larger than we’d have wanted but there’s an awful lot of technology in the unit” explained the scientist.

They walked together through one set of double doors, towards another set which were being guarded by a security guard who sprang to attention at the sight of the president. The guard pressed a button on his belt and the electronic bolts of the door released.
The two men entered the brightly lit room and the scientist pointed to a booth in the corner of the room. It was similar in size and design to an early 21st century photo booth as used by people for passport and driving licence photographs.
The chief scientist explained: “We place the criminal in the front part of the booth and lock them in. The operator of the machine then runs the DNA scanner to ensure we have the correct person locked in then starts the process. It only takes a few seconds, then we open the door and retrieve the shrunken person to pass on to the justice department for them to do with whatever you decide”
The president was speechless. He walked around the machine.
“The process is reversible I assume? It would be pointless sentencing people to being shrunk for a while if we couldn’t re-enlarge them once their sentence has been served,” the President enquired, still clearly awestruck.
“It worked perfectly on all of the animals we tried” replied Hetherington “Although it still hasn’t been tested on a human.”
“Then it’s about time it was!” said the president. “Go and see if there’s a volunteer among your staff”

The chief scientist trotted off towards the main lab complex and returned a few minutes later with one of the lab assistants.
“Sir, this is Gerry. He’s volunteered to be our tester.” said the scientist.
“Excellent!” the president said as he shook Gerry’s hand.

Gerry was guided into the booth and locked into position. The chief scientist asked the president if he’d like to start the process, which a very excited President replied he would.
He walked to the rear of the booth where a video screen showed the interior of the booth where Gerry was standing looking around him.
The scientist directed the president to start the process by first placing his fingertip on the reader pad. This was to ensure the machine could not be used by any unauthorised person the scientist explained.
Then was the ‘prisoner’ DNA check, confirming the ‘prisoner’ was indeed Gerry Nunn, a 46 year old lab assistant.
Then was the shrinking process.
“Are you ready Gerry?” enquired the president over the intercom.
“I’m ready, Mr president” replied Gerry.

The president pressed the red button in the centre of the touch-screen console. He heard the machine emit a high-pitched whine as the CCTV monitor showing the inside of the booth temporarily went black.
A few seconds later, the CCTV was showing what appeared to be an empty booth.
“Where is he?” enquired the president.
“He’ll be on the floor of the booth, sir.” answered the scientist.
“Then let’s go and see!” replied the president, once again feeling more excited than he was actually letting on.

The scientist pressed the button to open the booth door, and there on the floor was a tiny lab assistant! The president almost squealed with delight!
“How do you feel, Gerry?” asked the president.
“I’m fine Mr President!” replied the tiny man, who was standing covering his private parts as he was entirely naked. His voice was slightly quieter, but the scientist explained that it was due to the process, and he was lucky to still have an audible voice.
The president leaned in closer to the tiny man and then without warning picked him up.
The tiny man screamed as he was picked up, and the president looked visibly shocked and slowly put him down again.
“I’m sorry, Gerry. I never thought. I’m just so excited about this!” said the president.
“That’s ok, sir. It’s just a bit of a shock to be picked up by someone who is a helluva lot bigger than me!” replied Gerry.
The president laughed and turned to the scientist. “Can we reverse the shrink now?”
“Yes sir”
The door to the booth was once again locked in place and this time it was the scientist who started the process, with the president watching over his shoulder.
Once again, the whining noise and black CCTV screen. A few seconds later, the scientist opened the booth door, and there was Gerry, perfectly unharmed and looking quite happy.
“Sir, if you don’t mind me saying, this machine is going to revolutionise the British justice system” said Gerry.
“It certainly is.” Said the president, who then turned to the scientist and said “Start production on about twenty of these machines. Every area in the country will have one to dispense justice… My style!”

Within six months, each major law court in the British Isles was fitted with one of these booths, and rumours were already spreading about their function, although most were completely wrong.

The president decided the time had come to address the British people and inform them of his plans…


End of chapter one.

Chapter two: The presidents plans revealed!
Chapter 2 - The Presidents Plan. by BigAl
Author's Notes:
The President of the UK reveals his controversial, if not very effective, plans for cutting out crime...
The majority of the British public were quite simply stunned after listening to the Presidents plans to fight crime. They were also deeply happy that at last something was going to be done, but they’d never have imagined anything like this!

The president had revealed his plans for punishments to replace custodial sentences. Volunteers would be sought to assist with carrying out the sentences, and would be paid for their time and inconvenience. The money saved on closing down prisons and other offenders institutions would easily pay for these volunteers, with money left over.

The following day, the newspapers all carried the story as their main headlines, listing President Lawson’s plans to punish offenders. They carried the table of proposed sentences:

For minor, petty crimes such as shoplifting the offender would be shrunk for a period of 48 hours and would spend that time attached to a volunteer’s underwear or socks being made to suffer the smells and humiliation of such.

For more serious offences, the timescale was increased as was thought appropriate by the judge, ranging from 48 hours up to three months attached to either underwear or socks or a combination of both.

Then there were the real serious crimes. For very serious crimes where a death sentence was required, this would be carried out by a volunteer simply swallowing the victim whole and leaving him to die in the digestive system. Very efficient!

Where life imprisonment sentences were to be issued, this would require the person to be placed into a self-contained capsule (again, a specially designed system by the scientists) and swallowed whole by a volunteer. The capsule was designed to remain in the stomach of the volunteer for however long the judge had decreed, with the maximum sentence being three years, as this was the maximum life of the capsule. The capsules were designed to make sure the prisoner suffered the ultimate humiliation by allowing the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the volunteer’s stomach to be experienced constantly, without them being digested.
Once the sentence was over, the capsule would automatically then be passed through the digestive system of the volunteer and eventually emerge from the anus. The capsule would be recovered and the prisoner would be almost guaranteed to be a reformed character!

Volunteers would be paid according to what sentence they were asked to carry out.
For attachments to underwear or socks, the volunteer would receive Ł100 per day for however long the prisoner was attached.

For those volunteers lucky enough to be picked for swallowing life-term prisoners in capsules, they would be paid Ł200 per day (which was a lot of money if the prisoner was in their stomach for 3 years!)

For volunteers chosen from the list asked to perform executions, they would be paid a one-off payment of Ł500,000.

Unsurprisingly, there was no shortage of volunteers. Only females were invited to apply, being between the ages must be between 18 and 40. This was due to ‘medical considerations’ as the chief scientist had termed it.
Almost every young female in the country had volunteered to be placed on the list,

The system would work like a jury service system... The volunteer would be chosen at random from the list of people who had asked to perform the particular punishment and sent a letter detailing them to attend their local court on a particular day and time. On arrival, they would be informed of the sentencing details and told to keep the prisoner attached to their clothing as appropriate for between 12 and 20 hours per day, after which they’d be required to place the prisoner into a supplied secure dolls house where they’d be able to bathe and something to eat awaiting re-attachment.

For those chosen to swallow capsuled prisoners, they were allowed to get on with their lives normally with no worrying. They’d be informed when the sentence was due to expire.

Those people who had volunteered to be executioners were simply to attend the courthouse and after the prisoner had said goodbye to his family, he’d be shrunk and have his hands bound (to prevent him trying to hurt the volunteer from within). The volunteer would be waiting in a lounge and the prisoner would be presented on a plate to them. The prisoner would be approximately half an inch in length therefore easily swallowed.
The volunteer would place the prisoner on her tongue and swallow at their leisure. They would then be served any meal they wanted to assist with digestion. That would be the end of their involvement, except that due to a quirk with the shrinking process, the prisoner would last in the stomach for anything up to three hours before finally succumbing to the various acids.

The president was very proud of his achievement in cutting crime, almost to zero. The punishments were horrific enough to most criminals to make them think twice before committing offences. Obviously some offences did still occur, and these were dealt with extremely quickly.

One thing had never occurred to the president when setting the punishments, and that was that a small minority of the population would actively commit petty crimes so that they could spend some time attached to someones underwear or socks! The president simply couldn’t understand this strange mentality, but he had to try and stamp it out.

Once again, the chief scientist was called in and asked to develop a 100% foolproof mind-reading type device. The scientist informed the president that this should be a very easy task to achieve thanks to the advances in brain scanning etc.

A few weeks later, the device was ready, and each police station interview suite was discretely fitted with one of these devices. The idea was that the interviewing officer would ask if the prisoner was aware of the punishments and would then list them slowly. The device would pick up the changes in brain activity when the prisoner was becoming excited (even subconsciously) by a particular punishment, and when it registered a turn-off at a particular punishment. This would be noted, and the judge would then sentence the offender to the exact thing which they found a turn-off! For example if Prisoner ‘A’ was found to be turned on at the thought of spending a week in a pair of ladies panties sniffing her butt, but thoroughly turned off at the thought of having to sniff her feet, the sentence was therefore passed that prisoner ‘A’ would have to be attached to a sock!
Thus, the ‘fetishists’ among the population were completely put off committing crimes simply to get a kick!

One day, a young lady called Lucy Robins received the letter she’d always hoped would arrive! She ripped open the envelope becoming excited as she read that she’d been selected to be a ‘jailer’. She wondered what punishment she’d be expected to perform…

End of chapter two.

Chapter three: Lucy’s experience!
Chapter 3 - Lucy's Experience. by BigAl
Author's Notes:
This chapter describes Lucy's experiences of being selected as a 'jailer'.
Lucy Robins was 19 years old. She was single and was unemployed. Not that she hadn’t desperately tried to get a job, but because much of the country’s industry was completely automated these days, she simply couldn’t find a regular position.
She worked as a volunteer a few days per week helping take old folk out for shopping trips etc. The rest of the time, she spent with her friends.

Lucy was about 5 feet 10 and rather on the slim side. Her friends always joked that if she’d stood behind a post, she’d disappear from view. She had beautiful blond hair, which she was very proud of and kept tied in a neat ponytail. She was usually dressed in casual clothing, which consisted of either jeans or sweat pants and a top.

It was on July 10th that she arrived home to find a letter in her electronic delivery box. She knew at once what it was and she screamed with delight. Now she’d be able to pay off at least some of her debts and back rent!
She ripped open the envelope excitedly to see when she had to report to the local courthouse. She had volunteered for any of the punishments, so she wondered what she was going to be asked to do, how long for and who it would be. She would never admit to any of her friends, but Lucy relished the thought of having a tiny man in her clothing or in her stomach. She was growing wet just thinking about it.

She sat down on her bed, as much to stop her from shaking as anything else. She was suddenly overcome with nerves. What if I kill the tiny person and I’m not supposed to? What if I have him in my underwear and he suffocates between my butt cheeks? What if I have him in my sock and I accidentally crush him underfoot?

Lucy decided to ring the enquiry line number listed on the letter. She saw the face of a young brunette flash onto her screen and she relayed her fears.
She was told not to worry, as the shrinking process made the tiny men almost indestructible. Besides, if they did somehow die, well so what? Just another criminal off the streets!
Lucy enquired if the young lady could tell her anything about the punishment she was expected to carry out, but the lady apologised and told her that she was not allowed access to such information. She’d find out when she attended the courthouse next week.
Lucy thanked the lady and flipped her videophone closed.

She went to her bathroom and took a long soak in the bathtub. She lay daydreaming about having a tiny man sniffing her butt or her pussy. She hoped it would be her butt, as she planned to give the little man some ‘extra pleasures’. Then again, if he was stuck up her pussy, she’d be able to ‘accidentally’ rub him against her and provide herself with possibly weeks of unimaginable pleasure!

After her bath, she looked again at the letter. She had to report to the courthouse at 10am on July 17th. Only seven days away. A full week. Time was going to drag its heels until then, Lucy was sure.

Eventually the big day arrived. Lucy had suffered from a severe lack of sleep the previous evening as she was so excited. She bathed then dressed in a thong (very handy if he’s going in my underwear, she thought) and a pair of tight jeans. She pulled on her thin, white ankle socks wondering if by the time she came home she’d have someone in them sniffing her feet! She continued dressing and ate some breakfast, willing the clock to move forward.

Eventually the time arrived. It was 9am and she figured by the time she reached the courthouse it would be about 9.30. It was a nice day for a walk anyway with the sun beating down and not a cloud in sight. Lucy thought about catching a cab so she didn’t make herself too sweaty for her new visitor, but she decided she’d prefer to walk.

She arrived at the courthouse at 9.33am. She presented herself to the reception desk who examined her letter, checked her identity chip and directed her to a comfortable lounge to await an usher who would explain things to her.

Lucy sat sipping her coffee excitedly awaiting the court usher to arrive. The door opened and in walked a young man in an expensive-looking suit. He identified himself as the usher looking after the case and told her to sit down and make herself comfortable while he explained what was going on.

The young man in question was called Robert Lidley. He was 24 years old, and had been convicted of setting fire to a vehicle belonging to his ex wife.
“The judge has sentenced him to three weeks, of which one week shall be attached to the front of your underwear, one week shall be attached to the rear of your underwear, and one week shall be served in your sock” the court usher told a very excited Lucy.

The usher left and Lucy became very aroused, although she suddenly realised she was expected to allow a court employee to secure her prisoner into her underwear, and they may not let her carry out the sentence if they know she’s turned on by the idea! She rushed to the ladies room and cleaned herself up. She wiped her pussy clean of the goo which had started to flow. As a final touch, she gave herself a little squirt of perfume down there.
She returned to the lounge and awaited the arrival of the prisoner.

A few minutes later, a lady entered the room carrying a small box. She introduced herself as the courtroom assistant and explained that she would show Lucy how to attach the man in place for maximum punishment both in her thong and in her sock.
The lady led Lucy into a side room, which reminded Lucy of a doctors surgery. It consisted of a bed, a desk and a seat.
Lucy was asked to strip down to her panties. She loosened her jeans and stood in her thong.

The assistant smiled. “It’s always nice when the volunteers wear a thong! Makes things so much easier!” she laughed.

The assistant then picked the little man out of the box. She held him up to Lucy’s face and introduced them. The man looked terrified!

Lucy slowly pulled down her thong, constantly thinking of neutral things to prevent her from becoming turned on again. At least until she was alone with the prisoner.
The assistant showed Lucy the best position, and secured the man in place with special suture-type attachments.
“You ready?” the assistant asked the prisoner. He simply lay there looking terrified.
“Are you ready, Lucy?” she asked.
“I certainly am!” laughed Lucy.
“Then begin the punishment!” said the assistant.

Lucy slowly raised her thong. Already she could feel the delicious squirming of the man.
“Now you know why we only asked for women to volunteer!” said the assistant with a knowing wink, “just some paperwork to complete then you can go. Don’t forget to place him in the dolls house which we’ll deliver this afternoon. Put him in before you go to bed so he can clean up and have food. Remember to re-secure him in the morning in whatever underwear you happen to be wearing. I’ll call round next week to help you secure him up your butt.”

Lucy helped the lady with her paperwork and was shown out of the courthouse. She decided to walk back home, all the time becoming more and more turned on by the mans constant squirming.
On arrival at home, she rushed straight to her bedroom and pulled down her jeans and underwear.
“Hi Robert! Hope you’re going to enjoy the next few weeks as much as I am! I’ve been looking forward to this for some time! I warn you now, it may get damp down there!”
The man simply lay there staring at her. Lucy wasn’t sure but she was sure she could see tears in his eyes.
Before pulling up her underwear, she just had to masturbate. She’d been fighting it all day and now it was time for release. She placed her thong on the floor and covered it with a blanket. After all, masturbation isn’t a spectator sport is it?!
She retrieved ‘old faithful’, her digital dick from her bedside cupboard. She set it to how she wanted and lay on her back. She could definitely hear Robert moaning from her thong which made her even more horny.
She thrust the vibrator into her pussy. She thrust it in and out time and time again, screaming in ecstasy. Eventually, she came. And came. And came some more! She’d never produced as much gunk from her hole in her life! She lay panting for a while before deciding to have a quick wash and got dressed again. She raised her thong as slowly as he could... She loved the look of terror on his face as he watched the giant, neatly shaved pussy lips approaching. She pulled the thong as tight as she could so that the man was resting inside her pussy. She pulled on her tight jeans again and returned to her life.

The first ting she did was call her friends and told them what she was doing, then she sat down to watch TV. She selected a movie from the huge choice available on the digital store and relaxed. She could still feel the man writhing around, and she knew she was getting horny again.
“You’d better stop it, or you’ll be sorry!” Lucy said to her crotch, while lightly tapping her jeans. The man struggled more, and soon Lucy could feel the fluids beginning again.
She went back to her bedroom and removed her jeans. She left her thong on and lay back. She came again. She heard the little man screaming as she did.
She went to the bathroom and removed the thong.
“I did warn you!” laughed Lucy as she cleaned her mess up and ran a bath. She selected a clean pair of panties, nice yellow ones. She detached the prisoner from his smelly, wet hold and dipped him in the bath. She dried him gently on a towel then placed him in the crotch of her new panties. Once again, he was secured in place with the strips the court had provided her. Once again, she slowly pulled up her panties and watched his face. She could never get tired of watching his reaction to her pussy looming up to swallow him whole! She couldn’t wait to see his reaction when faced with her anus!

There was a knock on the door, so she pulled on a pair of white track pants and went to answer it. It was the court assistant carrying the dolls house.
“Come in” said Lucy. The assistant entered the house.
“How’s your little man?” the assistant enquired.
“I’ve gave him a dunk in the bath and a fresh pair of panties” said Lucy.
“OK, as long as you keep replacing him in the pussy area of your panties for as much of the day as you can. Don’t worry, you can’t hurt him!” the assistant explained to Lucy.
“This is the dolls house” continued the assistant, “very night before bed, place him in here and make sure you lock the door by flicking that switch. That will make it impossible for him to escape. He gets the night to himself to get washed and have something to eat and relax, but don’t let him have any more time in here than is necessary. As soon as you’re up in the morning he goes back in your panties.”
“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine!” laughed Lucy.

The assistant stood up to leave.
“I’ll see you in a week to help you position him up your butt”
“OK, no problem.”
“If you have any queries or problems, call me on my videphone”
“OK”

The assistant left her. Lucy went in the lounge to watch more TV. It was almost 11pm when she awoke. She’d been dozing for quite a while! Lucy thought she’d put the prisoner in his dolls house for the night. She stood up. She could feel she was damp again. She pulled down her panties and retrieved the little man from the sticky mess he was in. The look on his face was priceless!
“Goodnight then!” said Lucy, locking the man in his dolls house for the night. She had a quick snack then decided to go to bed, but not before making use of ‘old faithful’ again.

The next morning arrived. Lucy was awoken by the brilliant sunshine filtering through her curtains. She lay for a few minutes before getting up and selecting a clean thong, but using the same tight jeans as yesterday.
She could see through the clear roof on the single-story dolls house that the prisoner was asleep on the tiny bed. She unlocked the roof and picked him up. He groaned loudly.
“Get ready for another day of pussy sniffing!” Lucy told him cheerfully. The mans face looked confused as if he’d forgotten where he was. Then it suddenly dawned on him and he screamed. Lucy chuckled as she placed him in the normal position in her thong and secured him in place.
She did her usual teasing trick of slowly pulling on the thong to watch the expression on his face. She buried him in her pussy and pulled on her jeans.

After her breakfast, she went to help out with the old folks, taking a lady called Margaret shopping. All the time she could feel Robert wriggling inside her pussy, but she was becoming immune to the tickling now. Just as well really, she thought to herself. Don’t want to be having an Orgasm in the supermarket!

Lucy continued her daily routine, helping the old folks, meeting her friends etc. She had an orgasm over her poor prisoner every single day that week while he was secured in various types of panties, from the tight thongs and G-strings, to wide, old-fashioned panties.

Eventually the end of the week arrived. The court assistant arrived at 9.30am to assist Lucy with the repositioning.
Once again, Lucy was wearing a tight thong. The thong sucked right between her butt cheeks, and if she got the positioning right, she could have the little man pressed against her anus! The assistant helped her, and sure enough, on pulling up the thong ignoring the mans screams, she could feel him wriggling exactly at her anus!
She thanked the assistant and after she’d left, Lucy went into the bedroom and pulled down her thong.
“You’re in for a hell of a week!” she teased the prisoner, who was audibly weeping.
“If you’re crying now, wait until I’ve had my curry later! Then you’ll have a reason to cry!”

Lucy slowly pulled up her thong again, watching the look on the mans face. He was obviously even more terrified of her anus than he was of her pussy. She pulled the thong as tight as possible and felt the satisfying wriggle of human flesh against her smelly brown hole. She smiled to herself and pulled on her tight jeans.

She sat down and heard the man scream again. She sat contemplating what he must be going through, being attached to the thong of a complete stranger and being forced up between her butt cheeks. Ah well, he shouldn’t have committed the crime!

Later that evening was the weekly curry evening. Three of her friends were in attendance and they were having an Indian curry of a particularly spicy variety.
“Oh-oh” said Lucy suddenly.
“What’s up?” asked Claire, one of Lucy’s friends.
“I’m about to make the prisoners life even worse!” laughed Lucy.
With that she stood up and walked away from the table. She let rip a long, very loud fart. The girls all fell about laughing and they heard the man screaming which made them even worse.
“Don’t make me laugh because it makes me fart!” said Lucy, letting rip another one.

Once her friends had gone, Lucy cleared the dining things away and walked to her bedroom, trailing a long fart every time she moved. She giggled and sniffed the air.
“I wonder what it’s like up where he is, coz it certainly stinks out here” Lucy laughed out loud.

She sat on the edge of her bed and removed her jeans. She pulled down her thong and was hit by a very smelly gust of wind. The man looked very bemused. Once again, he had tears in his eyes.
“I bet you’ll not commit any more crimes!” Lucy laughed at him.
She removed the man and placed him in the dolls house, securing him in there for the night. Lucy slept.

Towards the end of the week, Lucy was hit by a tummy bug. It gave her terrible diarrhoea. Poor Robert was buffeted by constant, extremely pungent gas from Lucy’s anus. That one day alone was enough punishment to put him off ever breaking the law again.

It was at the end of the last day of having Robert up her butt. She was wearing a wide pair of panties in case she had an ‘accident’ with having such an upset tummy. She glanced in and saw she had indeed had a bit of an accident. The poor man was lying covered in a tiny brown stain. He was struggling violently, and no wonder! Lucy removed him from the panties and placed him in the dolls house.
“It gets easier tomorrow… only my feet to sniff for a week!” Lucy told him as she locked the door.

The court assistant arrived at 9.25am. She inspected the prisoner and suggested that rather than wearing socks, Lucy could wear a pair of shoes, but simply cut a tiny hole beneath the sole of her foot where the prisoner would be secured. It felt very comfortable, but for the poor prisoner, he was in a shoe under the bare foot of a complete stranger. The foot didn’t smell bad (yet) but it was very hot in there.

Lucy decided she’d go for a walk. She went to meet up with her friends. On arrival, she sat down and showed them the little man in her shoe. They all stared and laughed. The poor prisoner was completely embarrassed judging by his reaction. He was also covered in Lucy’s sweat which had been pouring onto him from her foot since she started walking.
“Can I smell your shoe, Lucy?” asked Claire.
“Why?” asked Lucy.
“I want to get some idea of what it’s like for him!” laughed Claire.

Lucy handed her the shoe. Claire looked at the little man and laughed. She inhaled.
“Your feet stink, Lucy!” she told her friend.
“I know that!” replied Lucy.
“He knows even better!” said Louise, another friend. They all laughed and watched the prisoners face as Lucy slowly sank her foot back on top of him.

The end of the third week was fast approaching. Lucy was sure the little prisoner would be totally reformed after the past few weeks!

When the day came to give her little guy back to the court assistant, she said goodbye to him and returned to read the letter the assistant had given her.

It was her cheque for Ł2100... Ł100 per day for 21 days. She’d forgotten all about being paid for it! She would have gladly done it for free!


End of chapter three.

Chapter four describes the same few weeks from the perspective of the prisoner.

Chapter 4 - Roberts Experience by BigAl
Author's Notes:
This chapter is the prisoners viewpoint of chapter 3.
Robert Lidley was 24 years old. He was a technical officer for a large electronics company. He’d recently been caught setting fire to his ex wife’s car.

It was a stupid thing to do in hindsight. He’d been divorced for almost a year, but now she’d stopped him from seeing his child. He simply saw red and in a rage set fire to the car while it was parked outside of her home.
The police caught him within an hour.

He was charged with arson offences and locked up in a police cell for the night, pending the court appearance in the morning.
He was worried.

The following morning arrived and he was given some breakfast by a police officer before being taken in handcuffs to the courthouse.
When the judge announced his sentence, he had broken down and cried:
“You will be sentenced to one week attached to the front of a female’s panties, one week attached to the rear of a females panties and one week attached to the sock of a female.”

The shock still hadn’t really sunk in when he was led into a booth. The door locked and the next thing he knew, he was on the floor about half an inch tall!

He was placed in a box and taken through to another room. He could hear a female voice, but from within the box, he couldn’t really hear what was being said.

Suddenly the box was opened. A hand was picking him up and he got his first view of the young lady who would be his ‘host’ for the next three weeks. She was standing there in a thong, with jeans around her ankles. Boy was she cute! She was young, thin, with beautiful blond hair tied back in a ponytail. Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad!

He heard the assistant speak: “It’s always nice when the volunteers wear a thong! Makes things so much easier!” then she laughed.
Then she picked Robert up and held him close to Lucy’s face.
“Lucy, this is Robert. He will be your guest for the next three weeks” Robert was terrified. He’d never imagined being picked up could be so traumatic!

He watched as the young lady slowly pulled down her thong. Robert stared at her neatly shaven pussy, actually beginning to get an erection!

The assistant was laying Robert down on the thong, telling Lucy that here was the best place. Robert lay on the thong while the assistant secured some sort of sticky strip over his chest and legs, pinning him in position.

“You ready?” the assistant asked Robert. He never said a word, but now he was locked in place, he was getting a bit scared.
.
“Are you ready, Lucy?” the assistant asked the girl.
“I certainly am!” laughed Lucy.
“Then begin the punishment!” said the assistant.

Lucy slowly raised her thong. Robert lay watching the bush of this young lady’s pussy fast rushing towards him. Suddenly it arrived. He was tight against her pussy lips, thankfully not being too irritated by the hairs, although they were making him squirm a bit..

He could hear more talking and laughter, and he squirmed desperately trying to get comfortable.

As the girl moved, so he was further sucked into the lips of her pussy. He could already feel moisture and smell her arousal. The girl decided to walk back home, making Robert endure the heat and the smell. It wasn’t just her arousal, it was the sweat as well! He struggled to move again, but it was no good. He was trapped.

Suddenly there was light. Robert saw Lucy looking at him.
“Hi Robert! Hope you’re going to enjoy the next few weeks as much as I am! I’ve been looking forward to this for some time! I warn you now, it may get damp down there!”
Robert simply lay there staring at her, tears starting to well up in his eyes.

Lucy had placed him on the floor, and now a cloth of some sort covered him. He knew why when he heard the buzzing noise then heard Lucy screaming in ecstasy. The noise stopped and her footsteps faded away. He could hear water running, and then the cloth was removed.
The girl was pulling on the thong again. She seemed to be teasing him, because she did it very slowly. The pussy lips beckoning once again, this time approaching much more slowly. Robert simply lay staring at the pussy. And then he was in her pussy again. She put on her jeans cutting out the light.

Robert felt her move, then heard her voice. He didn’t know who she was talking to, but he suspected it must be on the phone.
He heard her say goodbye, then she was sitting again. She was watching the TV, as Robert could hear familiar theme tunes playing.
Robert started thrashing around again trying to get comfortable.

He could smell her arousal again. He heard her voice: “You’d better stop it, or you’ll be sorry!”
Robert continued struggling. The air around him was getting a bit fetid, and her juices were starting to cover his entire body.
Suddenly he could see light again, as Lucy removed her jeans. She lay on her back, arched herself and came. All over poor Roberts body. Whatever he’d done wrong, he didn’t deserve this! He screamed as he lay in the disgusting, sticky mess. The girl simply stood up and went to the bathroom. She took the thong off.

“I did warn you!” laughed Lucy as she cleaned her mess up and ran a bath. She selected a clean pair of panties, nice yellow ones. Robert was detached from his smelly, wet hold and was suddenly being dipped him in a bath of hot water! The girl then dried Robert gently and placed him in the crotch position of a clean pair of panties, than goodness! It would have been nasty to go back in the old ones again. She stuck the strips over his body and slowly – oh so slowly, pulled the panties into position, leaving Robert once more sniffing her no clean pussy.

He heard a knock at the door, and then the light disappeared as Lucy pulled on a pair of track pants. She went to answer it, and he could hear the court assistant talking about something, but he couldn’t quite figure what.

Lucy sat down and Robert’s face was pushed further up the girls pussy.

Robert felt Lucy stand up and he heard the court assistant leaving. Lucy went in the lounge to watch more TV. She seemed to be still for hours! Robert could hear the TV, but Lucy didn’t move. He figured she’d fallen asleep. She was obviously having an erotic dream though, as the crotch was starting to get damp again.

A while later, the girl dropped her pants and her thong and Robert was removed from his smelly prison.
“Goodnight then!” said Lucy, placing Robert into the dolls house. Robert was left in the dolls house alone.

He decided to bathe in the lukewarm water the house provided, then he had a large meal. He was starving! He decided to go to sleep. He slept fitfully, and kept waking up with nightmares. Eventually, he was snoring.

Robert was still asleep when Lucy put in her hand and grabbed him. He groaned loudly.
“Get ready for another day of pussy sniffing!” Lucy told him cheerfully.
Robert tried to remember where he was. He saw the giant face and panicked. He screamed.
Lucy chuckled as she placed him in the normal position in her thong and secured him in place.
Once again, as yesterday, the girl slowly raised the thong to her pussy, and before long he was back in the lips. The light disappeared as she finished dressing.

Robert was constantly trying to get comfortable. However he learned that this was obviously turning her on, as he could always smell her arousal after moving around.

The daily routine was exactly the same for the rest of the week, being secured in various types of panties. The G-string was the worst, forcing him entirely up into her pussy. His routine was: be awoken about 9am. Be placed into the panties and be sniffing pussy by about 9.05am.
He’d be stuck for the duration of the day, only getting light when the girl went to the bathroom.
He would be put to bed usually around midnight.

Eventually, it was day seven. He knew what was in store tomorrow…

Robert was awoken at about 9.30am. This time he wasn’t being placed into the front of the thong. The assistant was helping the girl to position him correctly at the back of the thong.

Robert had always been a butt fan, so was secretly quite looking forward to this.
He lay looking up at the approaching spheres of flesh. He was heading for a spot in the deep valley between them. Suddenly he arrived. It was a nightmare! It was a lot smellier than he’d imagined, and he screamed. His face was pressing against the girls smelly anus. The smell was horrific. The heat was horrific.

Robert could almost hear conversation in the background, then the girl was walking. Every step drove him deeper into her anus, only held from actually entering the smelly hole by his attachment to her underwear.

Robert began to weep. He’d had such high hopes for this punishment, and presumably they’d somehow known about his preference for butts, so made him have a week of pussy and feet as well. On reflection, he decided it was maybe just as well the weeks had been split up, as been stuck in this fetid position for three whole weeks would be too much.

Suddenly there was daylight, and he was being pulled away from the girls bottom. He saw her looking down at him. He was still weeping, although he tried to control himself when the girl was looking at him.
She laughed. “You’re in for a hell of a week! If you’re crying now, wait until I’ve had my curry later! Then you’ll have a reason to cry!”

The girl started to slowly pull up her thong again. Robert noticed she was watching him. No matter how brave he tried to be, he was in fact terrified! The cheeks loomed ever closer again, and suddenly he was in the valley with his face (in fact the top of his body) entirely against her anus. It seemed to Robert that she was trying to get the thong even tighter! He couldn’t get any further into her butt if he tried!
Robert struggled to turn his head away. The girl sat down on the edge of her bed squashing poor Robert between the cheeks. She was putting on her jeans again, and when she stood up, there was total darkness for Robert.

Lucy walked into the lounge and sat down. Robert let out an involuntary scream as he was once more squished between the enormous mountains of butt flesh which held him even more firmly against the smelly anus. Robert was struggling to breathe, but being much smaller, he obviously needed less air. The scientists had thought of everything!
He resigned himself to the fact that he couldn’t do anything about his situation. He’d certainly never break the law again, that was for sure! He’d rather have served three years in a proper prison than three weeks of this!

Several hours had passed, although time was completely irrelevant to Robert. He could hear faint female voices and laughter. Lucy must have friends around again.
Lucy had been sitting down with her friends. They had a regular get-together to enjoy Indian or Chinese food together. Suddenly, Robert felt Lucy stand up. Then the ultimate humiliation for Robert. Lucy farted. It wasn’t just a delicate, feminine fart, it was a very long, very loud fart which any man would have been proud of producing! Robert was almost sick. The noise almost deafened him and the rush of stinking air directly from the girls anus blew directly over his face. He screamed. Loudly. He couldn’t even turn his head away.
He realised that he’d got off pretty lightly really, as this was the first time she’d farted.

He could hear laughter. Another fart, just as bad as the first penetrated Roberts environment. He screamed again, shouting for mercy.

The girls laughter continued and so did the farting. Robert managed to control his screaming, as this seemed to make her fart more. He didn’t want to give her the satisfaction.
He heard the other girls leaving and Lucy walked into her bedroom. He heard her talking, presumably to herself, the laughing. She sat down on the edge of her bed, and Robert was squished between those mountains again. Suddenly daylight appeared, and Lucy was releasing him from the stinking prison. Robert had tears of gratitude in his eyes as the girl released his bonds. She held him up and laughed at him.
“I bet you’ll not commit any more crimes!” she said to him as she placed him into his dolls house for the night. That had been a very long day and Robert was very glad to get into his makeshift bath and scrub the smell of her anus off him.

Robert slept like a baby.

Every day was the same routine. He’d be attached first thing in the morning just after she’d bathed so on first hitting her anus, it wouldn’t be too bad. She would go to see her friends, carry out her voluntary work with the elderly and generally carry on her life almost forgetting his existence. But Robert couldn’t forget.
By the end of each day, he was very glad to be removed as he was smelly from her sweat, her farts and the various other smells associated with that area.

The last day of Robert’s anal punishment began like every other. He was taken and placed into a pair of yellow panties. She slowly pulled him up and he was once again plunged into the dark, smelly makeshift prison cell. Something wasn’t quite right though. There was a nasty smell from the very beginning of the day, where normally he’d almost cope with the smell for a while.
Little did he know that poor Lucy had contracted a tummy bug. It gave her terrible diarrhoea. But he was soon to find out!
It started with a long, wet, watery, very smelly fart. Robert almost puked. He’d experienced some farts over the past few days, but this was something else! The farts continued all day, no matter where Lucy was or what she did, the farts came thick and fast.
Robert knew Lucy had an upset stomach by the amount of times she went to the toilet. He could hear the liquid shit hitting the water as he lay waiting to be shoved back in to the hell-hole.

Lucy wiped herself and flushed. She didn’t even bother looking at Robert, she simply pulled her panties and jeans back up. Robert screamed as he came into contact with the girls anus. She obviously hadn’t wiped properly, and his face was buried into the most disgusting brown liquid shit imaginable.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, Lucy continued her farting tirade, and Robert wondered if the day would ever end.

Eventually he saw daylight, and Lucy was going to remove him from her panties. Robert started wriggling like mad when he saw her. She freed him and held him with a look of disgust on her face. “It gets easier tomorrow… only my feet to sniff for a week!” she laughed as she placed him in the dolls house.

Robert ran to his bath and scrubbed himself violently, before being violently sick himself down his toilet.
He was glad week number two was finally over!

The following morning, he was awoken by the court assistant who reached in to the dolls house. She seemed to be inspecting his body, holding him this way and that.
He listened as the court assistant suggested that instead of wearing socks, more satisfaction and comfort could be gained by actually cutting a hole in the sole of her shoe and placing the prisoner in it.
Lucy decided this is exactly what she would do, and with the help of the assistant, Robert watched as they worked on a shoe. It was a normal, flat black shoe.
Lucy picked Robert up, and placed him in the shoe, with the instructions to lie down in the ‘grave’. He did so. Once again, he was secured with strips over the legs and chest to ensure escape was not an option. It was certainly more comfortable than being in her panties! Robert felt almost relaxed!
Then he saw the foot approach. It looked huge to Robert, and it was naked… He was going to have the sole of a bare foot covering him all day!

Lucy placed her foot into the shoe. Robert was still quite comfortable, and the smell wasn’t bad at all. Obviously, even with a recent shower, the foot still had some odour, but it could be a lot worse. The worst thing for Robert was the heat. It was incredibly hot in his ‘grave’ and this was just the start!

He heard the court assistant say goodbye, and felt Lucy walking. What a very strange sensation that was! He was being bounced around and every time the foot landed, it felt like someone was banging on something with a huge tree trunk or something. But, he decided, this was a lot better than panties.

As Lucy walked, the perspiration from her foot began to run onto him. It was like being in a mini bathtub filled with salty sweaty water.
Eventually she stopped walking and he could hear female voices again. Then daylight, and he could see the faces of 2 other girls as well as his jailer. Robert felt embarrassed at being seen in this position by the other girls.
“Can I smell your shoe, Lucy?” one of the girls asked.
“Why?” asked Lucy.
“I want to get some idea of what it’s like for him!” laughed Claire.

Robert was handed over to the other girl, who raised him to her face and laughed. He watched as the girl inhaled the scent of Lucy’s shoe.
“Your feet stink, Lucy!” she told her friend.
“I know that!” replied Lucy.
“He knows even better!” said the other friend. They all laughed and watched poor Robert’s face as the girl slowly sank her foot back on top of him. Once again he was in his smelly darkness.

Each day had the same routine. He’d be laughed at by her friends, who apparently were all hoping to be asked to serve as jailers at some point soon. It seemed they never grew tired of gawping at poor Robert in his smelly cell.
Robert himself wasn’t too bothered by the foot smell. After experiencing the other smells of this beautiful girl’s body, her feet were certainly the best.

Eventually the last day arrived. After having a day sniffing her feet, he could hear the court assistant’s voice. He was removed from the shoe and handed over to the assistant. Lucy actually said goodbye to him and told him she hoped it hadn’t been too bad for him, and that it had served its purpose. He told her honestly that it certainly had.
He was placed into a box and taken back to the courthouse. He was placed back into the booth. He felt oddly dizzy, and suddenly he was back to his normal size.
He was taken to a lounge where the court staff allowed him an hour to get readjusted to his full size again, before allowing him to leave, his debt to society paid in full.

End of chapter four.

In chapter five, we’ll experience another girl’s delight when she is chosen to be a host to a prisoner sentenced to a month inside…
Chapter 5 - Selina's Experience by BigAl
Author's Notes:
Another girl gets a letter. (Sorry, I got a bit carried away on a facesitting fetish with this one! Hope it doesn't spoil it for you!)
Selina was what we would call an ‘African Goddess’. She was 25 years old, and although she wasn’t particularly tall, only about 5’8, she was voluptuous in every other way. She was a very beautiful young lady who was employed as a nightclub ‘entertainer’. Selina was no stranger to flashing her bodily parts off to strange men, and she was by no means shy.

The nightclub job she held didn’t really pay much money, only enough to cover her bills and rent. That’s why she had added her name to the list of volunteers. However, since the President had introduced the new punishments, crime was at an all-time low. For this reason, Selina never really expected the envelope to arrive.

It was a beautiful Monday evening. Selina was spending time with her friends at the local shopping mall. Mondays were always quiet in the nightclub, so she never worked them, instead preferring to hang out and chat.
The three girls, Selina, Mandy and Helena were sitting outside a fast food restaurant. They were slowly eating fries and slurping drinks, deliberately trying to make passers-by look at them. They took it in turns to burp, having competitions to see who could burp the loudest.

The girls had been friends since school, and were all of a similar age. Mandy was a typical Cockney girl, with a strong London accent. She was only about 5 foot tall, and quite fat. She had short brown hair, bobbed at shoulder length. She was certainly the most outgoing of the three, and the others suspected that she was still a virgin.
Helena was of Spanish origin. She was a tall, thin young lady and spoke with a very sexy Spanish accent. She was about 5’6 and had long, black hair which reached halfway down her back.

They got bored of attempting to disgust the passers-by and the conversation turned to the way criminals were now being dealt with.
“Are you on the volunteer list?” enquired Mandy of her two friends.
“Of course I am!” said Selina “But the chances of ever being chosen are pretty remote. I probably stand more chance of winning the lottery than being chosen to entertain a little criminal. What about you, Helena?”
“Sure am!” Helena picked up one of the fries and bit it in half. “Just imagine that this is a criminal sentenced to death. All I’d have to do is pop him in my mouth and swallow him!” she placed the half fry in her mouth and made a show of playing with it using her tongue.
“Now little man” she said, “Enjoy your trip to my tummy!” With that, Helena slowly closed her mouth and swallowed. “Easy as that! And I’d get half-a-million for the pleasure!”
“You’d really enjoy killing someone for money?” asked Mandy.
“Damn right! You know what I’m like… I’ll do almost anything for money, so for half-a-million I’d eat the entire population!”
“So if you got the letter tomorrow inviting you to the courthouse, what punishment would you want to be doing?” asked Selina.
The girls thought about this for a moment.
“What would you wish for?” Mandy asked Selina.
“I wouldn’t be bothered! I’d love to have a tiny man squirming in my panties or up my little black butt, but then I’d also like to have a little man in my tummy.” Selina replied.
“Mmmm, I’d prefer to be the executioner!” said Mandy. “The idea of swallowing a little man whole and not protected by those little capsule things makes me horny! I’d love to feel him going down my throat and writhing about in my stomach.”
“Well, there’s plenty of room for him in there!” laughed Selina.
“Cheeky cow!” replied Mandy, pretending to be hurt.
“What about you, Helena? What would you like to do to a prisoner?” asked Selina.
“I’d like to have a prisoner up my pussy!” said Helena. “I’m sure any man would enjoy a holiday in my Spanish villa!”

The girls laughed. It was time to head home. They hugged one another, and headed in their separate directions.

The following morning, Selina was lying in bed listening to the birds singing outside when she heard the electronic ping in the hallway of her flat which signalled the arrival of her mail. She ignored it and crawled out of bed heading into the shower, expecting her mail to be either marketing junk or bills as usual. She dressed in her tight black leggings with a figure-hugging white top. These clothes were her favourites as they seemed to go nicely with her dark skin while showing off her curves and delicious legs.

She sat down for breakfast, helping herself to a large bowl of cornflakes. Then she went to retrieve her mail. She spotted the brown envelope and wondered what it could be. Her heart leapt with hope when she spotted the government’s official postmark on the front.
She ripped open the envelope and read the letter. It was the letter she’d been hoping for!
She immediately rang her friends and told them the good news. She told them she didn’t know what she’d been selected to do yet, but she would find out in only one week.

Selina was so excited at the thought of having a little prisoner that she became damp at the crotch and just had to relieve her excitement.
She retired to the bedroom and undressed again. Out came the ‘plastic fantastic’ as she referred to it.

Once she’d finished, she had another shower and re-dressed. She went out to meet her friends to discuss the possible options of what she’d be doing to her little man.
“We’ll practice all of the options” suggested Mandy.
“What do you mean?” asked Selina.
“We’ll get some jelly babies and you can see what it feels like to have a little ‘person’ up your butt or up your pussy, or even in your tummy.”
“OK! Let’s do it!” said Selina excitedly. They headed for Selina’s flat, stopping off at the sweet shop en route.

They all sat in Selina’s bedroom as they picked a jelly baby out of the packet.
“I’ll be the judge” said Helena.
The other two looked at her quizzically. Helena placed the jelly baby on a pillow and addressed it: “Mr Jelly Baby, you have been found guilty of shoplifting. I hereby sentence you to one week attached to the front of Selina’s panties!”
The others giggled.
“OK, Mr Baby, it’s time for your punishment to begin!” laughed Helena handing the jelly baby to Selina.
“Thank you, your honour.” Laughed Selina, lowering her leggings and waving the jelly baby in front of her pussy. “Just wait, Mr Baby, in just a few seconds you’re going to be closer top my pussy than you could ever have dreamed of!”
With that, she lowered her pink panties and placed the jelly baby directly under her pussy lips. She pulled up her panties and her leggings.
“So how does it feel?” squealed Mandy.
“He’s very sticky!” said Selina.
“Yeah, like your pussy!” laughed Mandy.
Selina went for a stroll around her room talking to the jelly baby. “I hope you’re enjoying yourself in there, little prisoner. I’m certainly enjoying having you! Apparently in the beginning of this century when we had a royal family, they used to call prisoners being detained at “Her Majesty’s Pleasure”. Let me tell you Mr Baby, the pleasure is all mine!”

The girls all laughed as Selina removed the jelly baby and threw it away in her rubbish bin.

Next up was the Jelly baby sentenced to spend a day attached to the rear of her panties. Once again, Selina held the jelly baby close to her gorgeous, shapely bottom. “Men have always liked my arse, but they’ve never been as close as you’re going to be!”
She placed the jelly baby in the butt of her panties and pulled them into a wedge.
“Ooh, if that was a real man he’d have his head against my hole!” laughed Selina.
Once again, she did the parade around the room.
“My Baby, I hope you’re enjoying my lovely butt! I’ve got a present for you.” Selina told the jelly baby. With that she let rip a small fart. They all laughed loudly and Mandy said “Urgh you dirty cow! If that was a real man, he’d probably be dead from that!”
Selina simply laughed and removed the jelly baby, again throwing it in the bin.

Helena picked out another jelly baby and placed it on the pillow.
“Mr Jelly Baby, you have been found guilty of murder. I hereby sentence you to be swallowed alive by Selina and die slowly in her stomach.”
The jelly baby was placed on a tissue and handed to Selina with mock solemnity. Selina slowly brought the jelly baby to eye level and opened her mouth, showing off her perfect white teeth.
“This lovely cave is the entrance to your paradise!” said Selina. She proceeded to place the jelly baby into her mouth. She kept her mouth wide open while she toyed with it using her tongue. It was coated with saliva, and Selina slowly closed her mouth. She swallowed. The jelly baby was a bit bigger than she expected and it struggled to pass down her throat. She could feel it slowly being forced down and she helped it along with a glass of water.
The other girls watched as the jelly baby made its final journey to that flat stomach.
“Just imagine if that was a real man!” said Mandy “he’d be slowly being dissolved in there! Maybe you’d be able to hear his screams!”
“Imagine that he survived and came out the other end!” laughed Helena “Surely that would be a fate even worse than death!”
The girls laughed.
“But that might happen if I get an ‘insider’ prisoner!” said Selina. ”Imagine that! The poor man is in a protective capsule to stop him being digested and to give him air and food, but he’s still got to see and smell and taste what I’m eating. He’d be able to hear my conversations! I’d have no privacy!”
“So? Who’s he going to tell your secrets to?” laughed Mandy. “I’d love to have a live man inside me for a while! Imagine how he’ll feel when he comes out your arse! How humiliating would that be, not to mention smelly!”
Once again the girls all laughed. Helena and Mandy headed home, quite jealous of Selina. Selina retired to her bedroom to torture some more jelly babies.

The week passed slowly, but soon the day arrived.
Selina showered and dressed in her favourite leggings and top. She caught a cab to the courthouse and was shown to the lounge area.
After a few minutes, a middle-aged redhead entered the room. She was still a good-looking woman, thought Selina, although she suspected her breasts were plastic.
She introduced herself. “Good morning, I’m Marie, the court liaison officer. Would you like to take a seat?”
Selina sat on a comfortable blue sofa as the court liaison continued “The prisoner’s name is David Morrison. He has been convicted of a serious assault; you may have read about it in the newspapers?”
Selina nodded. It was an unusual thing to read about crime in the newspapers these days, so the case stood out in her mind.
Marie continued: “He has been sentenced to spend two weeks in a capsule within your stomach. Is that OK with you?”
“No problem” said Selina, growing excited at the thought of having a live ‘jelly baby’ in her stomach, albeit in a protective casing.
“OK, we’re just putting him in the capsule. The capsule is basically just feeding him air, water and nutrients to keep him alive, and obviously prevents him being digested in your gastric juices. The capsule will attach itself to the lining of your stomach until the sentence is complete. We’ll give you a phone call, and I’m afraid you’ll have to return to the courthouse to poop him out when it’s time. I know that sounds disgusting, but it’s the only safe way to avoid the risk of him being flushed accidentally. Do you have any questions?”
Selina thought for a moment.
“Actually I do. I’ve heard that the prisoner can still see and smell and stuff. Is that right?”
“Yes, that’s part of the punishment process. The suit is designed to allow the prisoner to see, hear, smell and even taste whatever is going on in your stomach, and of course the rest of your digestive system at the end of the sentence. It’s almost guaranteed to prevent any re-offending.” explained Marie. “Is that OK with you? You can still refuse if you wish.”
“No, that’s fine” Replied Selina.
“OK then, I’ll go and see if he’s been fitted yet. I’ll be back in a minute.”

Marie disappeared and Selina sat back and thought of what she was about to do. She was about to have a live little man inside her stomach! Not just that but he’d be kept alive and would come out of her butt alive! Wow!

Marie returned carrying the little man. He was inside what looked like a plastic capsule, of the type which normally contained medicines. It was only about an inch in length and the upper part was made entirely of clear plastic. Marie passed her the little man. She held him in front of her face, examining the capsule. She could hardly see the tiny prisoner within, but she could just about make out the tiny intricate pipework which would keep him alive inside her gut.
“Make sure you swallow it whole” said Marie. “There’s a glass of water on the table to help you.”

Selina walked over to the table. She held the capsule in front of her face again. She gave the prisoner a beautiful, toothy smile and said quietly “Enjoy the ride!”
Then she opened her mouth slowly. She was enjoying this moment, and she was going to take her time. After all, what were the chances of her ever having another little man to swallow in the future?
She slowly placed the capsule on her tongue. She soaked the capsule in her saliva, rolling it around on her tongue. She wondered what would happen if the little man was sick. Come to that, what happened to the mans toilet needs? She turned around and asked Marie these questions. She spoke with exaggerated care as the capsule was still under her tongue.
Marie explained that all the mans excretions were collected in a cess-style tank fitted within the capsule. This is why the man was so small, to allow the rest of the equipment to fit in.

Satisfied, Selina once again rolled her tongue ender the capsule. It was time. She slowly closed her mouth and rolled the capsule towards the dark opening at the back of her mouth. She took a deep breath and swallowed. She drank the water to assist the man on his way to her stomach.
Selina was a bit disappointed that she couldn’t feel the man going down her throat like she had experienced with the jelly baby, but she knew that she now had a live person in her stomach.
Marie thanked her for her assistance and explained that she should call if she had any questions, and in any case they would call her when the sentence was up so they could retrieve the capsule from her poop.

Selina felt strange as she walked to the mall to meet Mandy and Helena. She found it hard to believe that a real person was experiencing the inside of her stomach!
She met up with her friends who excitedly asked what punishment she was being asked to perform. Selina told them.
“No way! So he’s inside your stomach now?” asked an excited Mandy.
“Yep!” replied Selina.
Mandy leaned forward and shouted towards Selina’s stomach “Hey little prisoner, what’s it like in there? Smelly huh?”
“What he needs is some food.” Suggested Helena.
“The capsule provides his nutrients.” Explained Selina.
“I didn’t mean for him to eat! I meant for him to watch being digested.”
“Great idea!” agreed Selina.
The three of them entered a fried chicken shop and ordered. The order duly arrived at their table and they opened the packets.
“Hey little man, just imagine if you’d never had the protective capsule, this would have been you” Selina said out loud, hoping the man could hear her. She proceeded to bite off some chicken breast. She chewed it and swallowed. She let out a loud burp.
“I wonder what it’s like in there watching your food being digested?” wondered Helena.
“I wonder what it’s like in there listening to a belch from within!” laughed Mandy.
They finished their food and started on the drinks. Selina burped again. The girls laughed.
“It must be stinking in there with chewed up chicken and Coke mixed with your stomach acids!” Laughed Mandy.
“It’ll be a damn site worse when he comes out again!” laughed Selina in reply.

The girls finished their drinks and headed their separate ways.
Selina went home. She could hear her stomach gurgling as the digestive juices did their work. She wondered what the little man was seeing and smelling. It made her horny just thinking of her little prisoner. Once again, she retired to her bedroom and found her vibrator.

Selina found it hard to sleep thinking of the man inside her. She wondered whether she’d have preferred to have had a death sentenced prisoner instead. She decided that she wouldn’t. That would have been over in a few hours; this way she had two weeks to torment and tease the little fellow.

The following morning, Selina awoke to her stomach growling. She was hungry, but she decided on taking a shower first.
After drying and dressing herself, she decided on some toast as well as cornflakes. Having a guest in her stomach seemed to be giving her a bigger appetite!
“Breakfast’s on the way!” Selina said aloud as she chewed and swallowed a bite of toast. “Hope you enjoy it!”
She finished her toast and poured milk onto her cornflakes.
“I’m still hungry little man. You don’t exactly fill me up!” she taunted him, hoping he could hear her. She ate her cornflakes and washed them down with a cup of tea.

Today was Wednesday. She had to work tonight. She chuckled to herself thinking that while she was dancing and shaking her bits into men’s faces, she had another man getting a private show. Well sort of getting a show! Maybe not what he wanted to see, but it was certainly a hell of a show!
She met up with her friends for lunch and they went shopping.
“I’ll just use my plastic seeing as I’m actually getting paid for hosting my prisoner!” said Selina.
“Oh yeah! I forgot about the payments! How much will you get?” asked Helena.
“I think it was Ł200 a day, so that’s Ł2800!” said Selina.
“Almost three thousand quid just for the pleasure of having a man inside your stomach? I wish I could get the letter!” said Mandy.
They laughed and went shoe shopping. Selina treated them all to a pair of new shoes each, and they went their separate ways.

Later that night, Selina went to work at the nightclub. The only people who knew of the little man inside her were her friends and the court staff, so she got on with her show as usual.
She was dressed in a tiny black swimsuit which sucked up the crack of her butt. She went out and did her usual performance, waving her butt tantalisingly close to the men sat around the edge of her stage. She never actually made contact with any of their faces, but she was sure they’d love her to! They threw notes onto her stage which she collected at the end of the performance.
“Wow, almost a hundred quid tonight!” she said aloud.
“Who are you talking to?” enquired Lisa, one of the other dancers. Selina had not realised she was in the dressing room.
“Just myself” said Selina.
“You’re going nuts!” laughed Lisa.
Selina just laughed.
“Can I ask you something, Selina?” Lisa asked, her face suddenly serious.
“Sure babes, what’s wrong?”
“You know when you wiggle your butt in front of those men’s faces?”
“Yeah.. That’s what we get paid for.”
“What would you say if one of the men came backstage and offered you money to sit on his face properly?”
“I’d say he was a pervert and call security!”
“That’s what I was thinking, but he offered me a grand just to sit on his face for an hour”
Selina was visibly shocked.
“He offered you one thousand pound just to sit on his face for an hour?”
“yep.”
“Bloody hell, I’d have stuck the pervert right up my arse for that sort of money! Did he seem… Alright?”
“Depends on what your definition is of ‘alright’” replied Lisa.
“I mean, did he look serious? Did he look like he had money? Or was he just the sort who usually try it on: all mouth and no money?”
“Oh, he’s got money alright! I have to say I’m seriously tempted! If I could get this guy hooked, I could be earning big money just for sitting down!”
“Sounds like you don’t need my advice! Just be careful.”
“I will.” Lisa told her, as she walked out the room.
Selina wondered which of the perverts it could have been. There were plenty of them, many of whom had asked her the same question many times, but without the incentive of big money.
“Anyway, I’m earning money from you, aren’t I?” she said aloud, patting her stomach.
Her stomach growled in reply. She was hungry again.

The following day was a very similar day, however on arrival at work, she was greeted by a gentleman dressed in a suit. The suit screamed money.
“Hello Selina” he said.
“Do I know you?” asked Selina.
“Not yet, but I’m hoping you will. I have an arrangement with your friend Lisa.”
“Oh! You’re the rich pervert!” Selina bit her tongue as she said it, hoping he wouldn’t be too offended. Luckily he wasn’t.
“Yes, I’m the rich pervert. Did Lisa tell you about the deal we made?”
“She mentioned you were going to give her a thousand pounds an hour just to sit on your face.”
“That’s right. No funny stuff. No sex. Nothing kinky. I just have a fetish for gorgeous bottoms and I like them on my face.”
“Clothed or naked?”
“I’m not fussy! As long as your beautiful, sexy butt is sitting on my face, I’ll be happy.”
Oh, he’s a smooth one, thought Selina. Besides, what is there to lose? It’s not prostitution when there’s no sex.
“OK. I’ll do it. When do you want me?”
The man appeared very happy, and Selina could see the visible bulge growing in the front of his trousers.
“How about Monday night? I know you don’t work here Mondays.”
“OK, that’s fine, but definitely no other stuff than my butt on your face?”
“That’s all I want.”
“You have an address?”
The man gave her his card. It was a business card. Mr James Dodds, Managing Director of a very high class furniture manufacturer. His address was listed as a mansion in a very exclusive part of town.
“I’ll see you about 7pm?” asked James.
“I’ll be there!” said Selina.
She entered the nightclub and told Lisa of her deal. Lisa informed her that she’d be there at that time too. Two at once? Surely not!

When Selina arrived home, it was almost 1.30am. She’d made a small fortune that evening, and would be making even more on Monday.
“Just think, I’ll have a man in my tummy and a man up my arse at the same time!” she laughed out loud.
She had some supper and went to bed.

Monday of the following week arrived. This was day eight of the little prisoner’s fourteen day stay in the Hotel Selina. It was also the day that she got to earn her extra money from the rich pervert.

She met up with her friends and told them of the mans proposal.
“Wow! I wish I could meet him! I’d shit on him for a thousand pounds!” said Mandy.
“If you sat on his face, you’d crush him!” laughed Helena.
“So you going to do it then?” asked Mandy.
“Damn right! A thousand pounds for sitting down? I’d only be sitting anyway, so I may as well be sitting on this guys face and earning the extra money!” replied Selina.
“Lucky bitch! You get to eat a little man, and sit on one!” laughed Helena.
“Speaking of which” said Mandy, patting Selina’s stomach, “How you doing in there? Nice and smelly for you? It will be when we have our Mexican meal in a few minutes!”
The girls laughed and headed into the Mexican restaurant.

After the meal, as the girls were leaving, Selina farted.
“I wonder what a fart sounds like from inside your stomach?” laughed Mandy.
“I hope I never get to find out!” laughed Selina.

The girls went their separate ways. Selina went home and got showered and dressed for her encounter with Mr Dodds. She wondered if he had any clothing preference. She decided on her black thong and tight denim shorts, along with a white, lacy blouse.

She bumped into Lisa outside of the mans mansion. Lisa was younger than Selina, only about 19. She was slim but athletic with light brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She was dressed in her workout clothes: a pair of blue Adidas tracksuit bottoms and a white T-shirt.
“What are you wearing?” asked Selina.
“He said he wanted me in my workout stuff, so here I am!”
“He never gave me any preferences! Do I look OK?”
“Sure babe, you look great!”

They rang the door bell.
The man answered. Already he had an erection, the girls spotted it straight away.
“I’m glad you could both make it” he said.
“No problem. Where do you want us?”
“Through here.” He led the way into a bright lounge area. The centrepiece was a magnificent gold-coloured couch.
“All I want you to do is to sit! You can watch TV, talk, drink my whisky, whatever as long as your butt is on my face.” said the man.
The girls looked at each other.
The man opened the front of his couch and climbed inside. The girls giggled nervously and went over. They could see he must have had the couch especially made. His face was directly under one of the seats where a cushion should be.
“It’s comfortable apparently” said the man.
Once again, the girls looked at each other.
“Who’s first?” asked Selina.
“You can go first. I’ll make us some food” answered Lisa.

Selina looked down at the mans face. It looked strange to see a face almost built in to the couch. She slowly sat down. She could feel the mans nose pressing at the crack of her butt through the denim. She could also hear him moaning as he was obviously wanking himself off under the couch.

Lisa returned with some nachos and spicy dip.
“Thought we’d liven up his night a bit!” said Lisa with a wink. Selina knew what she meant and laughed. Her thoughts went to the little man still trapped within her stomach. She wondered if he could hear what was going on, and if so what would he do when he was free. She wondered what he thought of all of this, her earning extra money this way, which although wasn’t exactly prostitution, she was sure maybe illegal. She put the thoughts out of her mind and enjoyed the nachos as she wriggled her butt in the mans face. Lisa sat further down on the couch, with the nachos and dip in between them.

After about ten minutes, Selina stood up. The mans face was red! Selina was quite shocked, but the man re-assured her it was fine. Selina removed her denim shorts and slowly lowered her butt crack back onto the mans face. The only thing between her anus and his nose was her tiny thong! He began moaning again and was obviously wanking again.
Selina wondered how many times he was capable of spurting his cream over a two hour period. Twice so far, and it was only about fifteen minutes in!

Selina and Lisa talked about various girly things, and suddenly Selina sniggered.
“What’s up?” asked Lisa.
“More a case of ‘what’s down’” laughed Selina as she let rip a long fart. The man moaned and the wanking started again.
“He obviously like the farts!” laughed Selina.
“Just as well I chose this spicy dip!” replied Lisa.

About 40 minutes into the hour of sitting, Selina stood up. The man looked at her longingly.
“Not had enough yet?” she asked him.
The man simply shook his head.
“OK then, twenty minutes left.” She removed her thong, and sat down. She felt the mans nose slide between her sweaty butt crack. She could feel it sniffing at her anus. She decided to give him something to sniff. She let out another fart. The wanking started again. Selina wondered if the blokes penis could take much more. A barrage of farts left her anus, and each time, she could feel the man desperately trying to sniff them.
“What a pervert!” she thought to herself, consoling herself with the thought of the thousand quid she’d get in a few minutes.

The hour was up. She finished with a long fart and stood up. Lisa, who had been sitting farting herself, laughed.
“Did you enjoy that, James?” asked Selina.
The man simply nodded.

Lisa took her place on the mans face, starting off wearing her tracksuit bottoms. She farted almost as soon as she sat down. The wanking started again!
“This guy is one serious wanker!” laughed Lisa. Selina agreed, and went to pour them a drink.

She returned with two large glasses of whisky. Lisa continued to gas the man below her butt. She took her tracksuit bottoms off after about half an hour, and gave him exactly fifteen minutes each of her thong and her bare butt. Selina wondered where all of Lisa’s wind was coming from; she never stopped farting!

Eventually the hour was up and Lisa stood and got dressed.

The man released himself from his makeshift cell and thanked the girls. He was completely naked, and the girls noted his penis was red raw. He must have wanked himself about fifteen times, thought Selina.

The man paid them and asked if they’d do the same next week, which they both agreed.

They left the mansion and went their separate ways.

“You’d better not mention this to anyone when you get out” she said aloud, speaking to her stomach.

Selina showered and went to bed.

Eventually, day fourteen arrived. She got a call on her videophone about 9am reminding her she’d have to attend the courthouse.

On arrival, she was met by Marie, the liaison officer and shown into a comfortable bathroom.
“He’d have started his journey through your intestines last night, and he should be in your rectum about now.” Marie informed her. “When you feel the call of nature, just go as you would normally. You can wipe yourself, but you’ll notice there is no flushing mechanism. Press the intercom when you’re ready, and we’ll do the rest.

Selina watched the door close and took off her leggings and panties. She sat on the toilet and immediately released a huge fart. She hoped no-one (except the prisoner) heard it.
Then she was pooping. A long terd left her anus and splashed into the water, followed by several smaller ones. Selina wiped herself and pulled up her panties and leggings. Instead of pressing the intercom, she dug into her poop until she found the little canister containing the tiny prisoner. She held it close to her face, repelled by the smell.
“You’ve possibly heard everything that I’ve been doing over the past few weeks, and if you have and you ever tell anyone, I’ll risk the death sentence myself by killing you.” Selina threatened the little man. She couldn’t see his reaction, but she was confident her secret rendezvous’ with Mr Dodds would remain a secret.


End of chapter five.

In chapter six: experience the fortnight from David’s position.
Chapter 6 - David's Experience by BigAl
Author's Notes:
David is eaten by Selina.
David Morrison was a twenty-nine year old layabout. He had never been employed, and had been in trouble with the law on five previous occasions before the new punishments came into force.
David just couldn’t help himself. He had tried since he heard about the new punishments, but just couldn’t help beating up some poor bloke who had parked in a space in the car park where he was intending to park. Unfortunately for him, the entire area was covered with high quality CCTV. The police had arrested him before he’d even left the car park.

Luckily the man who he had assaulted was not seriously injured. That was the only reason for the lenient sentence, according to the judge. Nevertheless, it was decreed that David should be sentenced to fourteen days sealed within the stomach of a volunteer.

David was distraught. He had secretly been hoping to spend some time in a girls panties or socks. These were the things which turned him on. The thought of being eaten repulsed him, and the thought of spending two weeks inside experiencing all of the smells and sights etc repulsed him even more.

The security guard led him to a booth. “This is it” he thought to himself as he was locked inside.
He must have passed out, because when he came round, he was locked inside some weird contraption. There were pipes and bottles and containers all over.
He could see clearly through the clear plastic capsule. He was wondering if in fact he’d been sentenced to become a space shuttle pilot or something until he noticed the gigantic woman standing in front of him. That gave him a fright!

The woman was a redhead, wearing a name badge which read ‘Marie’. She picked up his capsule and spoke to him.
“Can you hear me? Wave your arms if you can.”
David waved his arms.
“Good. This capsule will protect you from being digested. Do not attempt to escape it or you will be killed. The tubes on your left contain water and food. The air in the capsule is mixed with the air from within the stomach of the lady who eats you. It will be smelly. The capsule is fitted with a small light at the front so you can see what’s happening around you. It is also fitted with a speaker system so you can hear what is going on around you. The filtration system will regularly suck up parts of the food your host has swallowed and add it to your food tube. You have no choice but to eat it. You will, in effect, experience exactly what a piece of food would experience, but you will live to tell the tale. When your sentence is complete, you will exit from the lady’s body as nature intended. Unfortunately for you, the smells and sights are a lot worse on the way out, but that can’t be helped. You will then be retrieved and restored, hopefully a reformed character. Any toilet business you do will go into the cess tank below you. You can sleep quite comfortably in there apparently. Do you understand all I’ve just told you?”
The tiny man in the capsule nodded his head.
“OK, then let’s get this party started.”

The capsule was carried into another room. He was passed to a gorgeous black girl. She looked to be around 25 years old, and was gorgeous in every way. David wished desperately that he’d been sentenced to spend some time in her panties instead of in her stomach. It may look smooth and flat and attractive on the outside, but he was pretty sure it would be completely the opposite on the inside.

The African woman held up the capsule close to her face. Boy she was attractive. David was thinking he’d love to have known her under different circumstances.
She was looking into the capsule. She had the most dazzling dark hazel eyes he had ever seen.

“Make sure you swallow it whole. There’s a glass of water on the table to help you.” He heard the woman called Marie say to the girl.

The capsule bobbed around as it was carried over to the table. She held the capsule in front of her face again. She gave David a beautiful, toothy smile. What lovely white teeth, David thought to himself.
“Enjoy the ride!” the girl said to him.

Then she opened her mouth slowly. She slowly placed the capsule on her tongue. She soaked the capsule in her saliva, rolling it around on her tongue. David was getting quite dizzy. It was like being on a severely heavy ocean bobbing up and down, being rolled around. He looked around. He could see the back of her shiny white teeth. He turned his head and looked at the back of her mouth. A huge hole just waiting for him to drop into it. There was no escaping. He was going to be eaten by this African lady whether he wanted to or not. He decided it was probably better to be eaten by someone so attractive than by some dirty old woman anyway.

The girl was asking about his toilet requirements. It sounded very strange to hear a voice from within the mouth. He could tell she was trying not to swallow the capsule yet, as he was suddenly pushed below her tongue. A sea of red all around.

The girl finished talking and once again rolled her tongue ender the capsule. Suddenly David saw her mouth begin to close. He looked at the outside world between her teeth. He could see Marie watching. The teeth drew closer together. The lips closed. The light came on, and it was suddenly daylight in the girls mouth. She was pushing the capsule back with her tongue. David watched in horror as that black hole got closer and closer and… he was falling into it. He was overtaken by a load of water that made him feel like he was going over the edge of Niagara Falls. He continued to drop, until he popped through a little hatch at the bottom and he stopped.

So this was what a stomach looked like from within! The capsule seemed to anchor itself to the lining of her stomach. David looked around. He could see juices pouring in from various orifices, He could see remains of food at the bottom. He could smell… He was violently sick. The smell was overpowering. It was like, well like his own sick, which had made things worse! He flicked on the auto shower button at his right hand to wash away the offensive sick. So this was his home for the next two weeks. How on earth would he ever survive? He could see the juices washing off the capsule trying to detach it from the girls stomach wall. He hoped that it had been thoroughly tested.
.
He could clearly hear the girls heartbeat. He could then hear her say goodbye to Marie. Then the girl started to walk.

The girl had obviously met up with more females. He couldn’t make out all the conversations, but he picked up certain parts.
“No way! So he’s inside your stomach now?” asked a new voice..
“Yep!” he heard his host reply.
“Hey little prisoner, what’s it like in there? Smelly huh?” The new voice again. Quite loud this time, she must have been shouting directly towards the girls stomach. He would have loved to have been able to tell her that smelly was the understatement of the year!
“What he needs is some food.” He heard another new voice, which sounded like it had a Spanish accent.
“The capsule provides his nutrients.” His host replied.
“I didn’t mean for him to eat! I meant for him to watch being digested.”
“Great idea!” agreed his host.

David hadn’t yet experienced a full meal entering the stomach. He’d seen the remains of her breakfast which had now flushed away into her intestines, but he hadn’t yet seen a meal come crashing down and get digested.

He heard them ordering food and felt his host sit down.
“Hey little man, just imagine if you’d never had the protective capsule, this would have been you” his host said. He shuddered. Then suddenly a mouthful of chewed-up food entered his vision. It lay on the stomach floor as the walls seemed to constrict to meet it, giving David a very close view. He couldn’t tell what it was, but he could see the various juices come rushing out to meet it. She let out a loud burp. That was a strange experience! He never thought he’d witness someone belching from within that person!

If he’d been a scientist, he’d probably have been turned on by all of this action. Nature at its best. However he wasn’t a scientist, and so he was simply terrified. Also thankful for the protection of the capsule, although he wished it would filter out the awful smell. He felt constantly sick.

“I wonder what it’s like in there watching your food being digested?” he heard the Spanish voice again.
“I wonder what it’s like in there listening to a belch from within!” laughed the other girl.
His host burped again. He heard them laughing. At his expense. He felt so embarrassed!
“It must be stinking in there with chewed up chicken and Coke mixed with your stomach acids!” Laughed one girl. So that’s what that mush on the floor of the stomach was!
“It’ll be a damn site worse when he comes out again!” his host said. He shuddered again.

They were obviously finished their meals, and he heard them saying goodbye to each other. Then walking. The food in the stomach was almost gone now. He was thankful he’d never killed that man in the car park or he may have been part of that meal, being slowly dissolved and flushed into the intestines dying an agonising death. Much more of a deterrent than the old electric chair!

He felt the girl lie down. Then he heard a buzzing sound. Had she swallowed a wasp? He heard her moans and he knew what she was doing. He hoped that his being here wasn’t turning her on as he felt embarrassed enough as it was.
The girl had fallen asleep. He ate something from the food supply tube. Thankfully no recycled food yet! He also fell asleep.

David was awoken the following morning by a strange noise. He couldn’t quite work out what it was. Then he realised. His host was obviously hungry and her stomach was telling her that.

He felt and heard her shower. He wished he was on the outside watching her shower rather than on the inside of her stomach. He still couldn’t believe he was in the stomach of a woman! If someone had told him when he was younger that he would be eaten by a gorgeous African lady and live to tell the tale, he’d have called them mad!

“Breakfast’s on the way!” he heard her say. Obviously she was having breakfast. He braced himself for its arrival.
“Hope you enjoy it!”
He could almost recognise this as chewed up toast. The acids were on it immediately.
“I’m still hungry little man. You don’t exactly fill me up!” Was she deliberately trying to make him feel worse?
The stomach was getting quite full now. Some kind of cereal and milk, followed by tea or coffee.

His host was out again. He obviously didn’t know where, but he soon heard the familiar voices of her friends. He listened to them laughing and joking, and discussing current boys they fancied.
He felt like an intruder. A peeping Tom, except he couldn’t actually see anything except the food before him being churned into nothing and flowing into her intestines.
“I’ll just use my plastic seeing as I’m actually getting paid for hosting my prisoner!” He heard his host saying. Typical woman – always shopping, he thought to himself.
“Oh yeah! I forgot about the payments! How much will you get?” he heard the Spanish girl ask.
“I think it was Ł200 a day, so that’s Ł2800!” his host replied.
She was being paid two hundred quid a day for making him suffer these unbearable conditions? It was very smelly, very humid and he was still quite scared.
“Almost three thousand quid just for the pleasure of having a man inside your stomach? I wish I could get the letter!” he heard the other friend say.

He heard the girls trying on shoes, selecting shoes and paying for them on his hosts credit card. Then he heard them going their separate ways again.

It was later that night, although David had no idea of the time. But he guessed it was later. He could hear loud music and voices. His host was obviously dancing, as her stomach was bouncing around. He hoped the capsule had a strong grip on her stomach wall.

“Wow, almost a hundred quid tonight!” he heard her say.
“Who are you talking to?” enquired another female voice.
“Just myself” said my host.
“You’re going nuts!” laughed the other girl.
My host just laughed. That was another strange experience from within a stomach. The laughter made her stomach crease, the noise penetrating him.
“Can I ask you something, Selina?” the other girl asked. She sounded serious.
“Sure babes, what’s wrong?”
“You know when you wiggle your butt in front of those men’s faces?”
So that’s what my host does for a living, thought David. He seemed to remember thinking she had the body for such things. Heck, he may even have paid to see her himself!
“Yeah.. That’s what we get paid for.” My host replied.
“What would you say if one of the men came backstage and offered you money to sit on his face properly?”
“I’d say he was a pervert and call security!”
“That’s what I was thinking, but he offered me a grand just to sit on his face for an hour”
“He offered you one thousand pounds just to sit on his face for an hour?”
“yep.”
“Bloody hell, I’d have stuck the pervert right up my arse for that sort of money! Did he seem… Alright?”
“Depends on what your definition is of ‘alright’”
“I mean, did he look serious? Did he look like he had money? Or was he just the sort who usually try it on: all mouth and no money?”
“Oh, he’s got money alright! I have to say I’m seriously tempted! If I could get this guy hooked, I could be earning big money just for sitting down!”
“Sounds like you don’t need my advice! Just be careful.”
“I will.”

Blimey! David never thought he’d hear such revelations from inside a woman’s stomach. If he hadn’t been so turned off by his surroundings, he’d actually have gotten erect thinking about that!
His host spoke again: “Anyway, I’m earning money from you, aren’t I?” David didn’t realise the question was addressed to him, but he heard the familiar thunder around him which said she was hungry again.

She must be finished work, because he can hear the sound of the car engine. She arrives somewhere and he hears the TV. His host has her supper. Only some soup and croutons, easily recognisable. He notices it takes the acids a while to break down the croutons.

He opens his food pipe. URGH! What on Earth is this?! In his food pipe is a large pile of chewed up toast and cornflakes. This is food which his host has eaten, and has been filtered through to his food supply. How disgusting is that. He decided he’d simply suck the food from the pipe and spit it out. He went hungry for that night.

The following day was a pretty similar routine to the previous, with the usual breakfast, a salad for lunch (he was amazed the lettuce leaves were still in the stomach! The acid didn’t seem to have any effect on them!) and what appeared to be ice cream in the afternoon, although it was extremely sour cream by the time it poured in front of him.

He could hear a male voice this time: Hello Selina”
So that was the name of my host.
“Do I know you?” asked Selina.
“Not yet, but I’m hoping you will. I have an arrangement with your friend Lisa.” replied the man.
“Oh! You’re the rich pervert!”
“Yes, I’m the rich pervert. Did Lisa tell you about the deal we made?”
“She mentioned you were going to give her a thousand pounds an hour just to sit on your face.”
“That’s right. No funny stuff. No sex. Nothing kinky. I just have a fetish for gorgeous bottoms and I like them on my face.”
“Clothed or naked?”
“I’m not fussy! As long as your beautiful, sexy butt is sitting on my face, I’ll be happy.”
“OK. I’ll do it. When do you want me?”
“How about Monday night? I know you don’t work here Mondays.”
“OK, that’s fine, but definitely no other stuff than my butt on your face?”
“That’s all I want.”
“You have an address?”
A pause. He was obviously writing his address down or something.
“I’ll see you about 7pm?” The man said.
“I’ll be there!”

Wow! David’s hostess had just offered to sit on some blokes face for loads of money! He wished he had the money to be able to do that, especially with the beauty he was trapped inside of. Sadly the inside of her stomach was not one of her most sexy features.
He heard the music and assumed she was at work again.
He heard her discussing the deal she had made with the man, and heard the other girl telling her she would be there at the same time. David wished he could see this other girl too.

Selina had obviously finished her night of ass-wiggling and went home. David was actually very tired after his day and was wishing she would sleep so that he could sleep. He heard her voice: “Just think, I’ll have a man in my tummy and a man up my arse at the same time!” she laughed out loud.
David wished he could be the man up her arse. Maybe the man she was meeting tomorrow would like to swap places? Unfortunately he was in no position to barter.
Some more mush entered her stomach, and then she went to bed. David slept too.

It was about a week or so into his punishment. His host had met up with her friends again, as he could hear the voices.

“Wow! I wish I could meet him! I’d shit on him for a thousand pounds!” said one of the girls.
“If you sat on his face, you’d crush him!” laughed the Spanish one.
“So you going to do it then?” asked the first girl.
“Damn right! A thousand pounds for sitting down? I’d only be sitting anyway, so I may as well be sitting on this guys face and earning the extra money!” I heard my host reply..
“Lucky bitch! You get to eat a little man, and sit on one!” laughed the Spanish girl.
“Speaking of which, how you doing in there? Nice and smelly for you? It will be when we have our Mexican meal in a few minutes!” He heard the first girl say.
Oh no. Mexican food was the smelliest of the lot. This wouldn’t be pleasant.

After the meal, as his host was walking, he heard a strange noise.
“I wonder what a fart sounds like from inside your stomach?” he heard someone say.
“I hope I never get to find out!” laughed my host. It just sounded like a fart! At least he couldn’t smell it, although his smell was taken up with something a hell of a lot worse than a fart.
The Mexican meal was being slowly broken up, and it stunk. David was once again starting to feel sick. He’d managed to at least get used to the smell in her stomach, but the Mexican meal was a whole new experience. If he learned two things from this experience it was that he would never break the law again, and that he would never eat Mexican food again. No wonder it produced so much gas!

He heard the girls saying goodbye to one another again, and he assumed his host was en-route to meet her generous man.

He heard her talking to the girl from the nightclub.
“What are you wearing?”
“He said he wanted me in my workout stuff, so here I am!”
“He never gave me any preferences! Do I look OK?”
“Sure babe, you look great!”

A pause, then a mans voice.
“I’m glad you could both make it” he said.
“No problem. Where do you want us?”
“Through here. All I want you to do is to sit! You can watch TV, talk, drink my whisky, whatever as long as your butt is on my face.” said the man.
Another pause and some nervous giggling.
“It’s comfortable apparently” said the man.
“Who’s first?” asked my host.
“You can go first. I’ll make us some food” answered the other girl.

He felt Selina sit down. Was she actually sitting on this mans face? What was she wearing? What did it smell like? Damn, he wished he could experience that instead of this!

“Thought we’d liven up his night a bit!” the other girl said.
David had no idea what she meant, but he soon found out. The stomach was still digesting the Mexican meal, and now she was eating more spicy stuff!

After a short while, he felt Selina stand up. She enquired if the man was ok, which he said he was. She sat down again.

David listened to all sorts of girly talk and wondered what was going on. He suddenly heard his host sniggering.
“What’s up?” asked the other girl.
“More a case of ‘what’s down’” laughed my host. She farted. She was farting in a mans face! David was extremely jealous, although as he kept telling himself, some men would probably be jealous of his position! Goodness knows why!
“He obviously like the farts!” laughed Selina.
“Just as well I chose this spicy dip!” replied the other girl.

A while later and the dip and nachos had finished raining on him. She stood up.
“Not had enough yet?” she asked the man. David never heard a reply.
“OK then, twenty minutes left.” She sat down again, and the farting resumed.

The hour was up, presumably. His host stood up. He heard the other girl laugh.
“Did you enjoy that, James?” my host asked.
David not hear a reply, but he was confident the man would most certainly have enjoyed it! Meanwhile, the Mexican food and nachos were finally being dissolved and passed through to the next part of her system.
David wondered to himself what the next part of her digestive system was like. He had that to look forward to.

“This guy is one serious wanker!” he heard the other girl saying. His host had agreed and stood up.
A few minutes later and the stomach was filling with whisky. He knew what that was, and wished he could drink some of it himself!

After a while, he heard the man thanking the girls for their excellent services. He heard them agree to meet again next Monday, by which time he would be a free man, He would try and find out where his host worked so he could see her in normal size. He would surely be unrecognisable. The courts had a strong rule about visiting people who had performed the hosting, but that was a risk he’d have to take. Even if meant ending up being eaten yet again.

He heard the girls saying goodbye, and finally his host was home. He heard her voice: “You’d better not mention this to anyone when you get out” Was she speaking to him?

She went to bed, and he slept too.

Eventually, day fourteen arrived. He awoke and did not know where he was. He’d obviously been passed through to another part of the girls digestive system during the night. How had the movement not woken him? He had no idea, but he was relieved it would soon be over.
This was the worst part of the fortnight. He was obviously in her rectum. He couldn’t see anything but brown solid around him. The smell was horrendous and he was violently sick again. He washed away the puke using the shower system and tried not to breathe through his nose. He could taste shit. He could smell shit. In fact he was shit. He hoped he wouldn’t be held here for too long.

He sensed her sitting down, and he heard, felt and smelled her fart. Then he was moving. He was dropping. He splashed down into the toilet pan and wondered what came next. He was still buried deep in her poop and couldn’t see a thing.

Suddenly he was moving again. Then he saw her. The African beauty whose stomach he’d been trapped in for the past few weeks. She was looking directly at him.
“You’ve possibly heard everything that I’ve been doing over the past few weeks, and if you have and you ever tell anyone, I’ll risk the death sentence myself by killing you.” She told him. David was terrified! Maybe at his normal size he wouldn’t be so scared, and he still intended on finding the girl to see her in the flesh, maybe even have her butt dance close to his face. But there was no way he would reveal anything he’d heard over the past few weeks, he felt sure she would carry out her threat.

The girl suddenly gave him a lovely smile and placed him back in the toilet, covering him in poop again. He heard water running, and prayed he wasn’t being flushed away. In fact she was just scrubbing her hands.

A few minutes later, he was on the move again. This time it was a man in protective rubber gloves and a face mask picking him up. The capsule was placed into a bucket of some sort of liquid. David was left in there for about half an hour, before he was picked out again.
He was finally released from this stinking capsule. He was placed back in the booth and suddenly he was himself again.

The court officer warned him about attempting contact with the lady who had been hosting him, informing him that any sort of contact was a very serious offence and would result in the death penalty. David agreed and signed the official paperwork releasing him under the strict condition that he did not attempt contact.

After taking some fresh air for the first time in a fortnight, and having a long soak in the bath, and eating some food which hadn’t already been eaten by someone else, he decided he would try to find the nightclub Selina worked at.

Slowly he worked his way through all of the nightclubs. It took him all week, but on Friday night, he thought he saw a beautiful black girl enter one of the more upmarket nightclubs. It cost him a fortune to get in, but he ordered a drink and took a seat right by the stage.
A girl called Lisa was first. Was this the other girl he’d heard with his host sitting on the mans face? He couldn’t tell, but she was gorgeous, with light brown hair tied in a ponytail and an athletic body. If this was the other girl, the man was a very lucky man indeed!
Lisa danced around, wiggling her butt so close to Davids face, he could almost smell it. It was just that few inches too far away.

Then came Selina. This was his host alright. She was gorgeous. He couldn’t believe he’d spent two weeks inside the stomach of this beauty. The man who’s face she sat on was indeed a very lucky man.
She wiggled her butt near his face, and his penis immediately stiffened. He couldn’t believe he was still being turned on by this girls butt, when he’d only recently actually passed through it in her poop! But his cock never lied, and it was telling him that he was turned on.

Suddenly Selina froze. She stared at David. She screamed for security who immediately came to her assistance,
David wondered how she knew. The courts had apparently given her a photograph just in case. Damn.

David was placed into a police car and taken to the local station. He spent the night in the cells worrying about his fate, knowing that he’d be eaten again. But this time he wouldn’t have the luxury of the capsule. He’d end up going the same way he’d seen Selina’s food go for a fortnight. He’d be dissolved slowly and painfully. Why had he been so stupid?


End of chapter five.

Chapter six: Another young lady receives a letter…
Chapter 7 - Claire's Experience by BigAl
Author's Notes:
Another lady gets a government letter.
Claire Sutton was rich. She wasn’t short of money in any sense of the word, having inherited the family business from her father.
Being an only child, Claire was the sole beneficiary. The family business was in decline, so Claire had recently sold it for several million pounds. There was always some mug willing to deal with a gorgeous lady!

So Claire was now a lady of leisure. She lived in a huge house with its own swimming pool, sauna, stables and all the other luxuries you would expect in an English county mansion.
Claire was 32. She was still very attractive, with a huge chest and black shoulder length hair.

It was a sweltering Summer morning, and Claire was in her swimming pool. Her butler brought her the mail.
“Madam” he began “your mail, including a government-stamped envelope.”
“Thank you Jeeves. Please leave it on the poolside table.”
“Very well, madam.”
The butler placed the mail on the poolside table and went about his duties, leaving his mistress lounging on an inflatable mattress in the pool.

After a while, Claire decided that it was simply too hot to be outdoors, and clambered out of the pool. She wrapped a large, white towel around her body, grabbed the mail and headed inside.

She adjusted the air conditioning to its maximum setting trying to cool herself down. She sat in a large armchair and pondered the envelopes in her hand. One of them was from her accountant reminding her of some business papers which needed to be signed. The other, with the government seal, was a mystery to Claire.
She opened the envelope and read the contents. She had forgotten all about applying to be a volunteer! She grew excited. She wondered what prisoner she’d get, what punishment she’d have to perform. She went into her bedroom and locked the door so that she wouldn’t be disturbed by any of the household staff.
She found her vibrator and set about relieving her excitement, climaxing in a sticky mess all over her quilt.

Several years ago, when her father was still alive, he’d told her of the shrinking booths. Ever since that day, she’d been fascinated with the idea of shrinking little men and abusing them as she thought appropriate. Despite her wealth and influence, she still hadn’t managed to get close to replicating the shrinking machines. She’d employed some good scientists, but they just couldn’t do it. Claire had resigned herself to the fact she’d never get a shrunken man to play with. Until today.

The next week flew over and Claire prepared herself for the courthouse. She could hardly contain her excitement. She dressed in a business suit of dark blue trousers and jacket, with a white blouse.
Her chauffer dropped her off outside the courthouse and she was shown into a comfortable lounge.

The court assistant was a lady named Marie. She welcomed Claire and began explaining what the procedure was.
“The prisoner’s name is David Morrison. He was recently charged with a serious assault and subsequently punished for that. He then started to pester the young lady who had been chosen to act as his host for his sentence. This is an automatic death sentence, which has been passed by the judge.
Your job will be to carry out the death sentence. Are you prepared to do this? I know it’s a bit daunting being responsible for killing another human, so we have to ask if you’re prepared to do it?”

Claire didn’t really need to think about it. She’s dreamt for years of having tiny men inside her stomach slowly dissolving and giving her pleasure at the same time.
“Yeah, that’s no problem.” She told Marie.
“OK then, the procedure is this: The prisoner will be brought in on a plate. You will be seated at the table. The prisoners hands will be bound so he cannot attempt to hurt you from within. All you need to do is to pick him up, place him in your mouth and swallow him whole. Then leave nature to run its course. We will then serve you any meal you want to assist in the digestion of the prisoner. I have to warn you though, the process can take up to three hours due to a bit of extra protection the shrinking process we use applies to the prisoner, so expect some tingling or tickling sensations in your stomach for a while after you swallow him.”
“OK, I’m prepared for that.” Claire replied.

The court officer disappeared through a set of double doors while Claire sat down at the table. It was set like a restaurant, with a good quality table cloth and a vase of flowers in the middle. Claire was becoming wet with anticipation. She couldn’t wait to experience the ‘tingling or tickling’ which Marie had described.
Suddenly he was there. He was lying trussed on a white plate like some sort of weird noveau cuisine dish. He was struggling like mad, which made Claire even wetter with anticipation.

Marie placed the plate down in front of Claire and asked her what meal she would like to follow. Claire said that a salad would suffice. Marie wished her luck and left her to it, retiring the other side of the room to observe that sentence was correctly carried out.

Claire picked up the tiny man. She held him close to her face and breathed on him.
“Hope my breath doesn’t smell!” she chuckled quietly. “Make sure you wriggle and squirm for me, little man! Enjoy your trip!”
With that, she decided to commence the mans final journey. She opened her mouth wide and placed the man on her tongue. She wanted to savour the moment, taking her time to taste the saltiness of him. She was making little ‘mmmm’ noises and the man was struggling like crazy. She bounced him around in her mouth for about a minute then stuck him under her tongue.
“Here we go” she whispered. She closed her mouth and placed the man back on her tongue. She slowly lifted her tongue and the man started to slip towards the back of her mouth where her throat was waiting for him.

She could feel him desperately trying to get a handhold on her tongue, but with no success. As he reached the very back of her throat, she swallowed. It was a delicious moment for Claire, having now lived one of her all-time fantasies. She could feel the man dropping down her throat and she could actually hear him screaming through the gag he’d had placed over his mouth. If only she was at home, she’d have been masturbating while he slowly dissolved. As it was, she had to sit here and be observed by the court officer.

Her salad arrived, which she duly ate. She could feel her stomach gurgling, probably not helped by her excitement. She could actually feel the little man thrashing about, presumably with his legs seeing as his hands were tied. She was a bit disappointed she couldn’t hear him screaming though… That would have been the icing on the cake, so to speak.

After about an hour, Claire had to use the bathroom. Apart from the usual call of nature, she needed to pleasure herself, even without her plastic friend. She asked the court liaison officer if it was OK to use the bathroom and was informed it was.
She locked the door and sat on the toilet. After urinating, she placed her finger up her vagina and pleasured herself. She seemed to produce bucketloads of cum. She could still feel her little prisoner inside her. He still seemed to have a lot of strength left and she wondered how much he was suffering and what it smelled like. She also wondered if he could see in there. She hoped he could just to add to the effect.
Wow, Claire hadn’t felt like this in years! As rich as she was, she would give away every penny to experience this sensation again and again. She would have to go head-hunting the scientists with the ability to create one of those machines.

Claire wiped herself. “I hope you’re enjoying yourself in there little man, coz I certainly am!” she said quietly. She walked out of the bathroom and back to the lounge.
“Everything ok madam?” enquired Marie. “You were a while.”
“A touch of diarrhoea, that’s all” lied Claire.

She sat back down in an armchair to let her lunch digest. The feeling of the little man was starting to dwindle now, although he was still gamely putting up a fight against her acids. She glanced at the clock. It was about an hour since she’d eaten the man. She hoped for at least another few hours of pleasure from the man.
She wondered if the acid was actually starting to eat him away, as she felt a sudden jump in her stomach. She thought she heard a scream as well, which made her feel wet in the crotch again.

She couldn’t stop thinking about how wonderful the feeling was! She wished there was a way of making it last a bit longer, maybe even keeping the guy alive for as long as she wanted in there. She imagined there was a way of swallowing a group of little men and having the power to keep them alive and wriggling in her stomach for days. That would be the ultimate turn-on! Then she would let them meet their death, or maybe allow them to pass through the rest of her system alive, come out alive, and then wash and swallow them again! The ultimate fantasy, and ultimate humiliation for the little men!
“…Coffee?”
She was awoken from her daydream by Marie asking her if she would like some coffee. She said she would, if only to annoy the little man inside her.

The coffee was steaming hot. She swallowed it, wondering what effect it would have on the man in his already-sweltering prison cell.
She hadn’t felt as much movement there recently. She was hoping it would last at least a bit longer.
It had been over two hours since she’d swallowed him. The movements were very slight now, and she supposed that the death sentence was almost complete.
Marie asked her if she could still feel movement. Claire told her she couldn’t.

Marie gave her an envelope with the cheque for her fee and allowed her to leave, thanking for her service.
Claire climbed back into her car while her chauffer drove her home. Well, an extra half a million quid wouldn’t come in wrong to help her pay for the research into finding her very own shrinking machine…


End of chapter six.

Chapter seven: David receives his death sentence.
Chapter 8 - David's (final) Experience by BigAl
Author's Notes:
The same as the previous chapter but from poor David's point of view.
David had been sitting in his holding cell for about a week. He knew the day would eventually come when the death sentence would be carried out. He was terrified. He’d spent a fortnight safe and secure in the stomach of Selina, and had seen how the acids had digested her food. It had been bad enough watching her food being torn apart, broken up and finally passed along into her intestines, but now the same thing was going to happen to him. He was going to be eaten again, but this time without the protective capsule.

He was unable to sleep. He was unable to eat. He was hoping he’d die before the day arrived, but that wasn’t to be.

Eventually, the day arrived. David was starving, having been unable to eat anything for days. He was taken to the booth again, and this time his hands were tied in front of him.
He felt faint from lack of sleep, and was knocked unconscious by the shrinking process.

When he came round, he was lying on a white plate. He was completely naked. He secretly hoped that it would be Selina who would be eating him, but he knew that wouldn’t be the case. The plate was cold beneath his skin. He was shaking with fear. He’d never felt this scared in his life.

He was taken into another room where a young, black-haired lady sat at a table. She had a smile on her face. Surely not another one who would torment him? This time she’d be the very last person to ever torment him. Or even to see him, at least in his current form. The next time would be skeletal in her poop. He started to sob uncontrollably.

The court officer placed the plate down in front of the lady. He looked up at her. Maybe she wasn’t as young as he’d hoped or initially thought, but she was still beautiful.
The court officer asked the woman what meal she’d like to follow, to which she’d replied she only wanted a salad.

David thought about the time when Selina ate a salad. It took ages to digest. Maybe he could wrap himself in a lettuce leaf or something? A stupid thought.
The court officer wished her good luck, and moved out of David’s view, although he knew she was still in the room somewhere.

The lady picked up the tiny man. She held him close to her face and breathed on him. Blimey, that breath was stinking! Had she not cleaned her teeth this morning? That was the worst morning breath ever! He dreaded to think how bad her stomach would be if her breath was that bad.
“Hope my breath doesn’t smell!” she chuckled quietly. “Make sure you wriggle and squirm for me, little man! Enjoy your trip!” She was taunting him. He started to shake again.

The woman opened her mouth wide. David looked in at the rows of sharp, white teeth. David was placed on her tongue. The smell was just awful! He’d never experienced a smell this bad since he was in Selina’s poop!
The girl was making strange noises, as if she was thoroughly enjoying this. She must have been tasting him, because she was gently sucking on him and coating him in a thick coat of sticky, smelly saliva.
It seemed he was in her mouth for an eternity. Then she stuck him under her tongue. The saliva was coating every fraction of his naked body, but he still heard her breathe “Here we go”.

David’s heart was beating so fast he thought it would burst. He watched horrified as her mouth closed. He was in blackness. At least he had light when he was in the capsule. He was being forced towards the back of her mouth. The woman lifted her tongue, and David started slipping down it like a bizarre fairground ride. Only this ride was one way with only one possible way out, and he wouldn’t be there to see that.
David was grasping desperately trying to get a hold on the womans tongue, but was hampered by the bind on his hands. He was trying to snatch at anything and everything he could, but could grip nothing. Everything was coated in saliva, including him.
He was heading for the throat. He was sliding rapidly towards it, and suddenly he was dropping.
He screamed for all he was worth as he was passed down the tube leading to her stomach and ultimately to his death.

He arrived in her stomach. There was a very faint light filtering through, but not enough to see by. There was air, so he could continue to breathe for now, but he almost wished he couldn’t. The smell was unbearable, and he was violently sick. Then he noticed the acids. He couldn’t see them, but he could feel them pooling up around him. They weren’t having much effect on him, but he could feel their tingling.
He jumped out of the acid pool, trying to reach a higher level. He scrabbled as best he could in all directions trying to avoid the acid, but it was no good. The acid was just unrelenting. The smell was getting worse.

Then he heard a noise. She was eating something else. The salad arrived in alongside him. He couldn’t see it, but he felt it, chewed up and covered in her saliva. It rained down on him, and he was waist deep in her salad. He was glad she hadn’t chosen anything more than salad. At least the salad was a light meal.

David moved around trying to avoid the pools of acid. He was in a completely smelly, dark and extremely hot prison cell. He was determined to hang on as long as possible just to spite the authorities. They were the ones who had sentenced him to “die within the stomach of a volunteer”, and he’d love to be able to escape somehow. If only his hands weren’t tied, he may have stood a chance.
He’d been in there for about an hour, and he was fast losing his energy. Suddenly he felt his host moving. He could sense she was going to the bathroom. He couldn’t hear her urinating because of the sloshing and sizzling and other noises all around him, but he could just about make out her voice. At least he could hear her moaning softly.
What on earth was she doing? David had no idea. He felt her standing up again, then heard her voice: “I hope you’re enjoying yourself in there little man, coz I certainly am!” She WAS teasing him! She was obviously enjoying every moment of him thrashing around in her stomach.
He didn’t want to give her the pleasure, so he calmed himself down. He was exhausted anyway. As well as the lack of air, he was now covered in his own sweat as well as the various bodily secretions from the walls of the girls stomach.
She was walking again. The girl was saying she had a touch of diarrhoea. He sat down and accepted his fate. The acids were slowly starting to burn him, although it wasn’t too painful yet. The girl sat down again.
A sudden pain in his feet, David screamed. He felt down. His feet were now just stumps on the end of his legs. The acid was starting to have an effect. David screamed louder and louder until his throat was extremely sore.

It seemed like a while later that a sudden gush of hot liquid poured on top of him. He gagged some of it in his throat. Coffee. She was drinking coffee. The pains had subsided temporarily, although his feet had now completely disappeared.

The coffee seemed to attract the acids again. The burning started again. His legs were slowly dissolving. David tried to scream but couldn’t. He couldn’t move. He was slowly blacking out. He lay back into the digestive juices to allow them to carry out their work. Justice had been served.