Unlucky Events by This is It
Summary:

Roland Keys gets thrown into a world of the shrunken as his sister's friend, Katarina, shrinks and captures him for use as an erotic slave with severe consequences for infractions of behavior.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4005 Read: 32332 Published: April 08 2011 Updated: April 09 2011

1. Chapter 1: Meet Katarina by This is It

2. Chapter 2: From Katarina to Lilly by This is It

3. Chapter 3 by This is It

Chapter 1: Meet Katarina by This is It

 My name is Roland Keys and I am an altogether average guy. I have an average height, standing at exactly 6 feet tall, with an average build. The only thing that was excessive about me was my confidence, and due to my large yet lightly covered ego attracted girls in throngs, ranging from seniors to eighth graders. I was myself only in the tenth grade when our story begins.

 

I woke up disoriented and confused, my head throbbing and my eyes reluctant to open. When I finally coaxed my eyes to open, I thought they hadn't opened, as I was surrounded by darkness, but I could hear faint voices. The voices were near, but muffled by some sort of cloth. I moved each of my limbs independently and tried to move out of the darkness, only to find out I was lying in some kind of huge cotton prison. Suddenly, my world was turned upside-down and I was being shaken from the confines of an enormous pair of boxers. My boxers.

 

“Hi there, little man,” said a huge face that looked down at me with a huge smile stretching for what seemed like half a football field. “Like your new world?”

 

I recognized the face as the of my sister's friend, her name sounding something like Katarina. She examined me intensely and grinned as her eyes swept down between my legs. “It could be bigger, but I think it will suffice for what I have in mind.”

 

“And what's that?” I snap defensively, keeping my eyes trained on hers. I learned early in my life, before my dad died, that whenever you are confronted with a dangerous animal or predator while hunting, you should maintain eye contact to show you have equal footing with them. This was, however, not the best course of action for sentient beings that towered hundreds of feet above your head and had the power to crush you without thinking about it.

 

“Well, I was going to have you as my slave for life, but with that attitude, I think I'll just eat you instead,” Katarina said. “I haven't had my breakfast yet, but I don't imagine you can be that filling. Maybe just a light snack.” She picked me up between her thumb and forefinger and hoisted me over her mouth at what seemed like a hundred miles an hour, leaving my head throbbing as I dangled above her writhing tongue. She lowered me slowly until everything but my head was inside her mouth (more or less just between her lips, but let's not argue semantics) and she sucked me in.

 

I bounced off her rolling tongue and was immediately coated in her sticky-sweet saliva as I was thrashed around the now-large area of her mouth. Katarina was not a bad-looking girl, but she did always have eyes for me, even when she was only nine and my sister had yet to take an interest in boys. I was, of course, twelve at this time, and in the five years between then and now, Katarina had flourished into a very womanly figure and had definitely filled out. I felt an odd tingling as she spat me into her hand and wiped me off. Was it lust? “That was only a warning. Next time, I think I'll stuff you in my sock for ten minutes. See how you like that.”

 

I quietly sat in her hand and listened to all the rules of my enslavement. If I tried to run away from Her Majesty (as she referred to herself), I would get two punishments back to back. If I failed to please her, she would have to make me please her, etc. etc. It was all pretty basic stuff, but I couldn't be bother to listen as she licked her lips and smiled down at me like I was some sort of god-sent present.

 

“If I may ask, how'd you do this?” I asked, looking up at her lustful eyes that seemed to explain why she had done it.

 

“It was very simple really, little boy,” she said, rubbing my crotch once to emphasize how little I was. “I only mixed a potion I found in this old book my mom had and put it in your drink! And only my mother and I know the antidote!”

 

“Well, that's peachy and all, but I really appreciate my old size,” I said, looking around my now-giant bedroom. I couldn't have possibly run the distance from wall to wall without tiring myself out. It seemed to be almost a mile and a half long.

 

There was only one glimmer of hope for me to escape, and that was finding Katarina's mother, who had apparently had an interest in the occult, and get her to mix the antidote. Unfortunately, I didn't have any hope of formulating a plan at that moment as I was plunged into the deep expanse of cleavage between Katarina's DD-cup breasts.  

 

End Notes:

Stay tuned to see what happens to the hero, Roland, as he is drawn deeper into the confusing world of giants and giantesses.

Chapter 2: From Katarina to Lilly by This is It

 Surprisingly, being trapped between my little sister's friend's breasts cleared my head a considerable amount, though there wasn't much to think about. I was going to be enslaved the rest of my life to Katarina unless I could get to her mother and convince her to change me back to normal. That meant risking an infraction of Katarina's rules and a threat of being tossed underfoot or fed to her dog, Trinket, who was only a harmless dachshund to those who were normal-sized. However, I was not normal-sized. According to Katarina, the dosage she gave me shrank me from my tall stature to only about a quarter of an inch tall. Wonderful.

 

It was hours before Katarina parted ways with my sister and got in her mom's car as they drove off towards their house, though I could only infer this by the conversation I could hear from my position deep in Katarina's cleavage. Occasionally, she'd look down to see if I was still there, though this was an unnecessary measure due to the fact that her push-up bra only squeezed her chest tighter around me.

 

I fell asleep in the warm embrace of the soft flesh and woke up a few hours later, sitting where I had been before, though now I could see the light of day. Katarina had taken her shirt off for a moment and pulled me out from her cleavage to admire her body in the mirror. “You see this body? This is your new home. You'll do what I tell you to do with me, and you get rewarded. Try anything and I will squish you.”

 

She laid down on her bed and placed me on he top of her right breast, her breathing making an unsettling swaying motion like that of being on a boat and I felt a little light-headed as I measured myself up to her. I was practically an ant before her mighty form, and I was supposed to entice her. My work was cut out for me.

 

Even at my normal size, I was no lady's man. I surrounded myself with pretty girls at all time with my confident attitude and yet stayed single for most of the time. It was for my sake, really. I had committed relationships just about as much as I hated being a sex slave to Katarina. A gentle shake waking me from my flashback, I looked around and Katarina had poked my manhood, getting it to stand at attention quickly. Damn how I hated the primal urges. How was I supposed to gain dominance over her if my body decided it liked her?

 

“Get to it little boy,” she said, unhooking her bra and placing me on her nipple. “If I don't feel anything, you can bet I'll be punishing you, big time.”

 

Unable to find her mother this early in my capture, I got to work on Katarina's nipple, massaging it and rubbing against it to get it to stand and I heard her moan in response. Carefully climbing the gap, I went to the other nipple and began to massage it as well, hoping to keep her preoccupied with her sexual desire while I thought out my plan. If I could tire her out, without tiring myself out in the process, I was sure I'd be able to get her to fall asleep while I found her mother.

 

Once both her nipples were standing firmly, she picked me up and dropped me near her loose pleated skirt, and I was sitting on her abs, firmly chiseled yet soft. I walked to the waist of her skirt and was pushed in by her giant hands as she grabbed me and removed her skirt and thong with her other hand. Great. Just what I needed.

 

She grabbed me between her fingers and started to slide me in and out of her giant sex, the smell of her body covering me completely as I was pushed in and out of the lips. My eyes started to fade quickly from the rapid speed and force of which I was being put inside her and I passed out. When I woke up, however, I found myself in a large, overturned glass jar.

 

“That's your new room, Roland,” she said, then frowned. “No, I don't think you deserve a name anymore, little boy. Insects and goddesses should definitely not be on a first name basis. You shall call me... 'Your Majesty.' I will call you runt or little boy. My pick.”

 

I banged against the walls of my glass prison. I hadn't counted that due to my small stature, I would pass out a lot more quickly then she would tire out. I wondered how long she kept going after I had passed out and what time it was now. For now, I decided to rest.

 

When I awoke, I found another giant face staring at me, not Katarina's, but an unfamiliar one, though I had to admit I didn't know Katarina's family from any other, so it was a moot point. The face was looking curiously at me, as if she had never seen someone so small, which she probably hadn't, now that I think about it.

 

She removed the jar and picked me up. I looked her over from my position in her hand. She was only about 5 feet tall in a normal scale but still towered above and below me. Level with her chest, I could see she was still developing, two tiny breasts just visible from her otherwise flat features. “Oh my god! You are just the cutest aren't you?” she whispered, blushing and looking at my manhood.

 

“Help me! You must be one of Katarina's sisters?” I asked her, hoping for her to take me to her mother.

 

“Yes, my name is Lilly, by the way,” she said. “What help do you need, little boy?” It was as if she and Katarina were of the same mind with their nickname for me. “I can't stay in here too long, or else Katarina will wake up. My shorts don't have pockets though...”

 

Before I could say anything in protest, she had opened her waistband on her short shorts and tossed me in, where I slid down into her forest of growing curly black hair. I could feel warmth coming off her skin, and if she really wanted to help me, why should I protest this? It's not like I hadn't been in less comfortable situation earlier today.”

 

I felt her giant legs start to move quietly out of her older sister's room and take me just across the hall to her room, where I was skillfully untangled from the curly mess of her pubic hair. Placing me gently on the soft skin of her knee, she listened to my story so far and smiled and laughed at the appropriate points, which there weren't many of. She was constantly glancing to my manhood, which was a bit unnerving, and I slightly hoped she wasn't going to treat me as her sister had.

 

“Well, you've had quite the day, little boy,” she said, smiling down at me. “I can keep you safe for the night and take you to my mom in the morning after Katarina leaves, if you want. She'll have to know how tall you were and everything before she can turn you back though. She taught me how to make it once, but never the antidote!”

 

I watched as Lilly quickly fashioned me a bed out of a pair of old Kleenexes that had gone unused. I asked if she could move me out of plain sight, just in case Katarina would come looking and she placed me in her underwear drawer. Drifting into a great night's sleep, I dreamt of Lilly towering over me and accidentally stepping on me, then Katarina using me for another sexual experience while their faceless mother danced around in the background, gathering supplies to return me to my normal size.

 

End Notes:

Hopefully, Roland doesn't think it will be that easy for him to get out of this situation.

Chapter 3 by This is It

 My comfortable sleep was ruined when the drawer I was sleeping in shook open, and the giant figure of a nude Lilly towered over me. I was amazed by the sight, though I'd seen much better as a senior in high school. But none like this. Even the tiny B-cups she'd developed would be enough to crush me completely if she wanted to. She spotted me staring at her and blushed, pulling me out of my bed among her underwear.

 

“Aren't you a little peeping tom?” she said, her scent like vanilla overpowering my senses while her face filled my range of vision. She only said it playfully, and I could tell she was a bit flattered by my erection throbbing against her forefinger.

 

“Well, I can't help it if you woke around topless,” I said, not masking my obvious attraction. “Plus, you're the one who kept me in your underwear drawer overnight.”

 

She smiled at me and kissed me, though her lips were big enough to cover my entire body and make throbbing manhood go wild with lust. “You are just the sweetest,” she said with a touch of sarcasm. “Listen, it's only Friday, and I don't get any alone time with my mother until after school, so I'm going to have to bring you with me today.”

 

“You mean I have to go to your middle school for eight hours?” I said exasperated. I had had my fair share of middle school when I was in middle school, but I guess I couldn't escape going to the school if she wanted to take me. “Couldn't you just leave me with your mother?”

 

“Well, you see, I'd rather keep an eye on you when you're with my mom,” she said, not masking some bitter jealousy. “She likes younger men, and you can't even control yourself around these small things. I don't want to see what the two of you would do if left alone.”

 

“She likes shrunken boys, too?” I said, mockingly, but from her expression, I could tell that was a firm yes. “Don't tell anybody, but some of her partners have 'mysteriously disappeared' when they came home with her for the first time.”

 

I started to wonder if going to her mother was one of the best ideas for being able to survive. Gathering her clothes for the day with her free hand, she laid me on her bed while she gracefully got dressed. She sat down on the bed next to me and laid down, the pressure of her sitting me down sending me tumbling into her ass, which was now covered in a thin short skirt. Her button-up blouse towered above me, her two small-yet-enormous breasts poking gently through the fabric.

 

“Liking it?” she said, seeing I was having trouble removing myself from the indentation caused by her light-weight. “I didn't know you were into that kind of thing, little boy. Now, we've got to figure out where I'll keep you for today. I mean, I don't have any pockets, and unlike Katarina, I couldn't hold you in my cleavage. You wouldn't mind taking one for the team and getting in my underwear again?”

 

“I guess not.” I said, though I knew I had no real say in the matter as I was tossed into her white panties and I slid directly under her sex, which felt warm against my skin. It wasn't an entirely comfortable situation, but I was going to have to make due. The next few hours were the longest in my life as far as I can remember, and I just wished she would have put me somewhere a bit less friction-y.

 

When she got home, she ran straight to her mother and pulled me out, showing me to her very attractive mom. I had to admit that I hadn't seen much in Katarina's mom before, but her DD-cup rack was blown to a huge size that dwarfed my body many time over and her 5'8 height made her look like a golden-skinned goddess to my tiny bug-like form. Out of all her family, she did have the kindest face, though I could tell that while she observed me, she had a bit of lust for my tiny frame.

 

“Mother!” Lilly said as her mom licked her lips and ran her finger down my body.

 

“Lilly, leave the boy here and go to a friend's house. The return to his normal size will be gruesome and very painful to watch,” her mother said, picking me up incredibly gently and placing me in her own palm.

 

Lilly rolled her eyes and left the room, allowing her mom to change me back alone. “I was lying to her, by the way,” she whispered, licking my body and knocking me over onto my backside. “So, I know Lilly couldn't have done this to you. Was it Katarina? You wouldn't be the first boy she's done this to, though I suppose those were all preludes to this. I never shrink my men down this small. Not enough pleasure in it.”

 

“Pleasure?” I asked, though I knew what to expect. A man who was quarter of an inch tall wouldn't be able to satisfy a full-blown woman like Lilly's mom.

 

“Yes, I keep them between 6 and 8 inches, always,” she said, licking her lips again, looking at me. “My name's Rosa.”

 

Rosa was a very attractive woman, and she promised to help me. She pulled out an old leather-bound book that read “Magick and Its Practical Applications” on the front cover. It looked positively ancient, though I supposed it must have been an heirloom. “I know what you must be thinking. This book is older than Jesus! How did Rosa get it? You want to hear a secret, little Roland?” I nodded curiously. “There are spells that don't pertain to shrinking men in here. One's an infinite youth spell, and I cast it upon myself some 1800 years ago. Since then, I've been using my powers, spells, and potions to get men to please me, whether it be a male-growth spell, a love enchantment, or a shrinking potion. I've had over a million lovers since I was born.”

 

I was amazed by this, but it only added onto the insanity that had encompassed me in the past few days. I curiously watched as she gracefully danced around the room, gathering ingredients and making calculations, putting a dash of some ordinary household spices and some kind of magic ingredient in, which seemed to bring the water in the pot to a boil. She picked me up and dropped me into the pot, which was not as hot as the boiling made it look, but was actually a pleasant warmth. I felt a tingling in my limbs and I shuddered as I slowly grew, but my growth topped out around 9 inches and she smiled evilly down at me. I was shocked. She had told me she kept her men around 6 to 8 inches, but I didn't expect her to use me for this!

 

Rosa grabbed me up sexually and placed me in a false-bottomed drawer that had a supply of food and a water tank meant for a hamster or guinea pig. I was outraged to be treated like a pet and used as a sex object! I pounded my fists against the side of the drawer, but to no avail. I heard Rosa say to the drawer I was in, “You know, Roland, you have a real streak of bad luck. I didn't expect to have such a perfect young specimen come into my position through Katarina. She's always been such trouble, but I suppose you'll have to learn a thing or two about real women from someone. I think I'll teach you.”

 

Rosa walked out of the room and I heard a car start somewhere in the distance. Rosa had left me in the drawer until whenever she got back. Great. What was it with the women in this family and trapping me? Lilly so far, was the only one who didn't plan on using me for sex.

 

Speaking of Lilly, I heard her light footsteps travel to my drawer next to her mother's bed and she pulled me out, looking over me curiously. “I knew she would do this,” she said with a twinge of regret in her voice. “I'm sorry, Roland!”

 

She carried me, now large enough for my feet to hang out of her grip as well as my head to her room back on the second floor where she threw me on her bed again and smiled at me. “I know I like you, Roland.” She blushed in a sorry way. “And I'm more like my mother than you'd think. I didn't want to use you when you were tinier, but now that you're bigger..” Her voice trailed off and I could hear tones of lust that I'd heard from her older sister and mother as she lifted her skirt and pulled off her white panties with one hand.

 

She gripped me tightly and smiled at me, sliding me up her skirt until my bare feet touched her lips and I felt her shudder with giddy pleasure as she pushed me further into her. My knees were engulfed. My hips. My arms. My head was the only thing sticking out of her as she pulled me back and out and reinserted me. It was a few minutes of this before I was covered in her prepubescent fluid and she lay above me on her bed, smiling with blissful pleasure. I was covered in a mixture of sweat and her sticky-sweet fluid as I slowly dried onto her bedsheets and she fell asleep over me. Resigned, I eventually just became the pampered sex toy that was stolen and restolen by the women of Katarina's family for an eternity, being gifted with Rosa's infinite youth so I could stay as virile as ever.

 

It wasn't a bad life, but I missed being treated as an equal. This will be the final time I think of myself as human before I simply become a slave for life. It's been a few centuries and I think of how futile escape would be. I run out into the streets and get picked up by some other girl. It's just an endless cycle that I'm trapped in, though I seem to always end up in Rosa's family. It's like I'm intertwined with her family's eternal future. I hate my life and love it at the same time. I am Roland Keys. I stand at 9 inches tall, I weigh only 6 ounces. I am a sex toy. A living, breathing sex toy.  

 

End Notes:

This is the End of Roland's tale. I'm glad so many people have read this story! It's rather short, but I'm pleased with myself.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2130