A second chance by BBLZIMMER
Summary:

Emma is in love with Scott the boy who lives next door, after they share a close encounter their lives will never be the same again........


Categories: Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: No Word count: 211043 Read: 466430 Published: February 25 2011 Updated: March 07 2011
Story Notes:

This story is generated as a purely fictional tale and all the site disclaimers apply it is designed for ADULT readers only.

1. Chapter 1 by BBLZIMMER

2. Chapter 2 by BBLZIMMER

3. Chapter 3 by BBLZIMMER

4. Chapter 4 by BBLZIMMER

5. Chapter 5 by BBLZIMMER

6. Chapter 6 by BBLZIMMER

7. Chapter 7 by BBLZIMMER

8. Chapter 8 by BBLZIMMER

9. Chapter 9 by BBLZIMMER

10. Chapter 10 by BBLZIMMER

11. Chapter 11 by BBLZIMMER

12. Chapter 12 by BBLZIMMER

13. Chapter 13 by BBLZIMMER

14. Chapter 14 by BBLZIMMER

15. Chapter 15 by BBLZIMMER

16. Chapter 16 by BBLZIMMER

17. Chapter 17 by BBLZIMMER

18. Chapter 18 by BBLZIMMER

19. Chapter 19 by BBLZIMMER

20. Chapter 20 by BBLZIMMER

21. Chapter 21 by BBLZIMMER

22. Chapter 22 by BBLZIMMER

23. Chapter 23 by BBLZIMMER

24. Chapter 24 by BBLZIMMER

25. Chapter 25 by BBLZIMMER

26. Chapter 26 by BBLZIMMER

27. Chapter 27 by BBLZIMMER

28. Chapter 28 by BBLZIMMER

29. Chapter 29 by BBLZIMMER

30. Chapter 30 by BBLZIMMER

31. Chapter 31 by BBLZIMMER

32. Chapter 32 by BBLZIMMER

Chapter 1 by BBLZIMMER

A second chance......by BBL

 

EMMA

“Why are boys always so immature?”

I have known Scott since I was seven, when he and his father first moved next door, we used to play in the garden together all the time and we became the best of friends. But today this was a Scott that showed just what a little boy he was as I watched him giggle and walk off with his mate Paul.  I was feeling a little hurt. After secretly fancying Scott for the past year I had felt brave today and having finally confided all to my friend Carla, she pushed me to pluck up the courage to ask him to this year’s annual school dance. Everyone was going, all of our school year, the seniors and more, it was the big social event of the year and always good fun.

 

 I looked in the full length mirror as I tried on my new dress and smiled as my big sisters job sure paid off. Diana, my sister was twenty and she had looked after me ever since she was old enough. We spent our early childhood in a foster home but when Diana was able to get a job and to become my legal guardian we started to live on our own. Diana is absolutely gorgeous, I envy her figure she is a woman and I am just a girl, my boobs are starting to form but I am way behind my other thirteen and fourteen year old class mates.

 

 

As I twirl whilst looking in the mirror, this dress looks good on me even if I feel that my body is a little too straight in it. Boy I wish that puberty would just kick in and bless me like it did Diana, all the boys love her, it’s really embarrassing when she comes to the school and they drool over my sister in her short skirts and little tops. My sister is a model mainly for glamour and lingerie but also for catalogues and commercial product photo shoots, and Diana gets lots of perks like tons of free clothes and stuff from her sponsors. Like this dress which was free of charge and is even a designer label, all courtesy of a new company she is working for.

 

 

 As I fiddle with my hair deciding if it looks better up or down, I know that I am pretty, people have said that before. My hair is thick and long, I am a natural blonde like my sister and don’t they say that men prefer blondes? I just wish boys like Scott did, I so wanted him to react by telling me that he’d love to come to the dance with me but he just flushed up red in his cheeks and his friend Paul started to laugh making fun of him before they both just walked off laughing, boys I don’t understand them. All they seem interested in is their games consoles and football, not girls, at least that applies to most of the guys in my year including the wonderful Scott.  

 

 

 

Carla said that Scott was immature and I think she is right, I really like Scott he’s just perfect for me but he has not woken up to the fact that the girl next door isn’t just another mate and could be his girlfriend. I remember years back when we kissed playing doctors and nurses at the bottom of my garden, he said my lips tasted like strawberries that day, we were so young then and that was the only kiss we have ever shared. 

 

I decide that my hair looks better down for the dance, it’s really quite long now sitting just below my shoulders. I heard Scott say it looked nicer when it was longer, that was when I had it cut over a year ago and so I am growing it back just for him. I am totally bugged now by what his laughing meant? He wasn’t nasty but he was embarrassed, embarrassed is a good sign isn’t it? It means he was uncomfortable about me asking him to the dance which could mean that he wanted to say yes but it wouldn’t have been cool in front of his mate Paul maybe? Carla is probably right and he is not ready for a girlfriend yet, only a few of the guys in my year are seeing girls they all are so far behind us at this age, I have been thinking about Scott for perhaps a couple of years now I am sure. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Chapter 2 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT

 

Paul was making fun of me all day today, he found it very comical that my next door neighbor who we know as “Emma short cake” has just asked me to the dance. The problem is that I really do like Emma, and I wanted to say yes but Paul wouldn’t have let me hear the last of it.”Girls are just interested in what dresses to wear and who they are going to dance with”He said.“We should be more focused on how to sneak some cans of beer into the hall and get our priorities right for enjoying the evening Scott”  

I guess that I am not ready to go out with a girl yet, Emma is very sweet and beautiful and would definitely make a good girlfriend but the timing is not right. As I sit here thinking about Emma and how she has been catching my eye with her pretty long blonde hair, I realise it is not in the same way as her hot sister grabs my attention.

 

Yesterday Paul and I were in my bedroom playing on my Xbox when he spotted Diana in their back garden, she was mowing the lawn and you could see straight down her top from up at my bedroom window! That girl has a big pair of bazookas, we were going to see if we could capture them on our mobiles but she was too far away for the crappy lenses.

 

I will go to the dance but on my own as normal, only a few of my mates are taking girls there and they are all being ribbed about it.

 

EMMA

 

As expected Scott and his friends are out the back whilst most of us are in here dancing. I don’t get boys and their obsession to try and smuggle drink into the dance, they must know that if you are not a senior they are going to frisk you which means you end up outside all night. Hopefully he will come in and see me in this dress and finally really notice me, I feel quite confident dressed up but I also feel like a little girl next to my friend Carla tonight.   

In the last year Carla has really developed, she is getting quite tall compared to me as I only just measure four foot eleven and that’s with these two and half inch heels that I am wearing tonight. I would love to be as tall as her, but I have always been looking up to Carla since her growth spurt.

 

Carla has heels on like mine tonight but a size larger of course and she must be five foot four, I feel so short standing next to her and feel like it’s hard to be noticed in her shadow. Her dress is also very different to mine as she now has a real cleavage and wants to show it off to the boys. I am looking at her now and she must have the largest bust compared to any of the girls in our year and some of the year above for that matter! What is she now a 32-D? I must ask her casually next time she comes to my house for a sleep over. Whatever cup size she is the boys are noticing her a lot more compared to the flat chested girls like me. Still my sister is extremely busty so hopefully I will take after her when my growth spurt finally decides to kick in, I am sure that I have seen Scott distracted by my sister on more than one occasion, he must like big boobs, all boys do I guess. Anyway I must go and see if I can find Scott, maybe I can get him to dance with me this year. I still feel hurt that he laughed when I asked him to take me here but I realise now that he is just keeping face with his mates and it’s probably not so cool to be thinking about girls when there is lots of alcohol to be drunk.

 

SCOTT

 

“Hey Paul, pass me another tinny”

I shouted across at Paul, he was already looking a bit worse for wear as he had drunk a full six pack before even getting to the dance tonight. I can’t keep up with him, maybe it’s because he is carrying a lot of weight, and he must be thirteen stone but is built like a tank. I am pretty lean in comparison, just a shade over nine stone yet I am taller than him but only just. However at five foot two I am not tall by any means but I do tower over many of the girls in our year, especially Emma who is rather short. I often tease her about this and call her short cake just because I know this provokes a reaction.

 

 

“You are a light weight Scotty boy, this is number eight for me!”Paul grins at me and sounds very slurred with his words. He is challenging me but I am not up to this task, if I stay with him any longer down this alley behind the hall then I will be unable to walk home and my father will kill me if he smells the booze. It is time for me to leave him for a bit and check out what’s going on inside the hall whilst my legs still wish to co operate and go in the direction they are told.   I make my way inside and almost straight away I bump into Emma, she is looking very cute in her short dress, her legs are a very nice shape, I haven’t really taken much notice of them before now. “Hey Short cake!”I greeted her and she gave me a frown when hearing my opening words but soon replaced this with her normal pretty smile which was a knock out to see.“Scott, I am wearing heels tonight you know”She said to counter my short comment and I glanced down at her shoes, even with them she was a good three inches shorter than me and must have been looking at my nose. I decided it wouldn’t hurt to tease her a little more.“Yeah but I’m still looking over your head short cake, hey is that Carla over there?”

 

 

I was distracted by a glimpse of what looked like Carla, she was wearing a dress equally as short as Emma’s but I had never seen her with something on that was so tight before. I knew she had a good sized pair of tits from the odd hint when I saw her in her sports t-shirt but tonight she looked positively stacked in that clingy dress. My eyes followed her as she walked across the dance floor with some drinks and my gaze must have been very obvious as I accidental ignored Emma for those few moments.

 

 
Chapter 3 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA

 

Bumping into Scott was good timing it looked casual in the way that I found him so he did not feel like I was making a special effort to locate him.

 

I so hoped he would take notice of me in this dress but there was no compliment, he looked really nice in his diesel jeans and that Nike t-shirt, very casual but he wasn’t one to wear shirts and formal trousers.

 

 

Scott was relatively tall compared to me, I had always looked up at him since we were small but he insisted on labeling me as “Short Cake” which I didn’t much care for as it always reminded me that I was behind many of the girls in my year in terms of my development. If I was just a bit taller maybe he would notice me in the way I wanted?

 

 

He stood there and looked clean over my head and I was very disappointed that his eyes had locked onto Carla, I am sure his jaw dropped just for a second or two as he eyed my friend up and I was positively jealous for the look he gave her. I’m pretty sure it was her boobs he was taking note of and I had nothing but a pair of small and relatively flat B cups trying to pretend they needed some support.

 

 “Do you think she is pretty?”I asked him openly and he seemed to flush a bit embarrassed by my question. He squirmed on the spot and didn’t know what to say, his actions told me a lot and I knew that look on any boys face he liked what he had seen.“Wwwwho Carla? Na, well not....”He was flustered and I decided to end this by changing the subject.“So, do I get a dance this year Scott? They are playing the final tracks it will be over soon”“Me? You want me to dance with you?”
“I’d like you to Scott”Speaking almost too hopeful and giving him a look with my large blue eyes, I wondered if he would step out with me onto the dance floor where we could slow dance. It would be so nice to finally get close to Scott but I hope that I wasn’t being to forward. Scott was a good looking guy with short dark hair and the start of a chiselled jaw line. He had a good athletic looking body, I know that most of my friends would be very jealous if he accepted.“I guess so”Answering my question he seemed a little nervous but he walked out onto the dance floor with me at his side, I felt elated. At first it was a little awkward as he reached down to find my non-existent hips and clumsily he caught the toe of my shoes with his much larger feet. But soon there I was getting close to the guy that I had day dreamed about all summer long and it was wonderful.

 

 

SCOTT

 

 

When will this music end? I really don’t want the guys to see me up here looking like a jerk, I haven’t ever danced with a girl before and I am totally out of my comfort zone. My dancing skills were actually quite good when I could dance to something a lot faster but this kind of slow dancing was a skill I had not mastered or needed to practice.

 

 

Emma smells great this close up, her perfume is strong tonight and its really nice, as we are so close I steal a look down between us in case I could check out her boobs from this angle but there really isn’t much going on beneath her dress not like Carla anyhow. Carla is watching us from the side lines and I am sure she just winked at me, she really does looked stacked in that dress and I should stop myself thinking about her boobs before I embarrass myself so close to Emma.

 

 “Scott, do you like me?”Emma whispers up to my ear and I don’t know what to say again.“Yeh, of course we have known each other for ever, you are one of my best friends”“No, I don’t mean like that I mean, do you….”She began a little timidly and then stopped, I knew she was going to ask me if I fancied her and the answer was not really, she was pretty enough don’t get me wrong but I was more drawn to the curvy girls like her friend Carla, they stirred something inside me that I liked. Emma was sweet but not so womanly I guess is the word I am looking for.“Never mind”Emma said and dropped the question which I was thankful for as we finished the dance.

 

 

 

I walked across the dance floor to where there was an empty chair by Carla figuring this was where Emma had been sitting all night and she gave me another one of those killer smiles and thanked me. The dance was nearly over and I asked if she wanted me to walk back home with her as I was her neighbor after all, she agreed and said that would be nice. I really hope she didn’t think I was keen to be alone with her it was just the right thing to do when it was late and she was a girl after all.

 

 

Carla handed Emma the remainder of a drink and looked up at me. She was a good looking girl with red hair that was one of those attractive shades and not the gingery colour that would get her teased. Tonight her hair was long and a little wild but it wasn’t her hair that I found myself admiring at all, it was that considerable chest behind her dress. I probably stared for too long as Carla spoke to me but that was such an impressive rack she had.

 

 

EMMA

 

 

Carla was flirting a little with Scott, she was always like this with boys even though she knew I fancied this particular one. I guess she liked the attention but it annoyed me when she pretended to play with her fake necklace just to bring attention to her bosom, not that Scott could miss it.

 

 

Talking of Scott, he was definitely what they call a boob man, I saw him again looking at Carla that same way he had earlier, why didn’t I have these gifts to charm him? I really hate my flat chest.

 

  
Chapter 4 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT

 

Paul was wasted when I last spotted him flaked out on the bench on route to his house, he was talking gibberish and made me and Emma laugh as we left him and walked home. I knew he would be ok, as his big brother would be along from the local bar any minute and he had dragged his little brother home on more than one occasion but normally this would mean that Paul would have to pay him not to reveal how drunk he was to their parents.

 

 

Emma and I strolled back across the large park using it as a short cut, it was very dark but we knew our way. She began to ask me a lot of questions about girls on the way home and I did what I could to answer her without hurting her feelings, it’s a little awkward to know that she likes me so much but I don’t feel the same physical attraction to her in that way. 

 

EMMA

 

 

“So come on Scott tell me what girls you like on tv?”I was trying to gauge from Scott what his ideal girl was like and to get some idea of what grabbed his attention but he was hard to get information from as we walked in the darkness towards the distant lights of our housing estate beyond.

“I don’t know”His answer was so disinterested but I kept up my chatter, somehow I was going to find out if he would ever consider a girl like me.“You must have some favorites, an actress or a singer maybe?”“Um, ok I think Nikki Flame is pretty hot with that band Monkey Juice”“Nikki Flame huh? Oh yes she’s that Barbie doll replica who sung that corny song what was it?” 

SCOTT

 

“Bouncy, Bouncy”I pointed out to Emma the song that Nikki Flame was most famous for, I sure remember that video where she was jogging in that vest clearly without a bra beneath, Paul admitted to me that he had almost broken the slow motion on their remote control playing that video back! I think it was the same video that awoke me to the world of women, there was something about seeing Nikki in that white vest that just made me very happy, maybe two things come to think of it.

 

 

“That’s the song with the video where her boobs nearly jump out of her top, so is she like your ideal woman?”Here Emma came again with another question, but I figured I would play dumb.“My Ideal woman?”“Yes, you know blonde and big up top”“She’s also very tall”I forgot myself and added this fact, Nikki Flame was over six foot tall, it said so in the Sunday magazine that my father collects, in fact the only six foot plus woman I knew of and her height kind of intrigued me if I was honest as her legs looked so long in that video with her short shorts on.  

 

EMMA

 

“She’s also very tall” What did he mean by that? Scott was describing Nikki Flame and I hadn’t thought about how tall she was. But come to think of it I recall her in some article that declared she had one of the longest inside leg measurements. Maybe he liked tall girls, this was something new I was learning about him tonight but also something very depressing. Not only was I flat chested but I was very short and the only resemblance to Nikki Flame that I had going for me was my long blonde hair, I really did not measure up to what Scott found attractive at all.

 

 

Still we were alone together crossing this park and I had gone all out tonight to show him how much I liked him so I might as well chance the full embarrassment and try to kiss him, a kiss would tell me if he was interested wouldn’t it? But maybe I would have to make him notice me first now I know what he likes.“Scott my heel’s are rubbing can we stop a second?”I made out that my shoes were uncomfortable to bring his attention to my footwear, if he liked tall girls then maybe I could fix my height by wearing a bigger heel next time.“Sure Emma”“So…..”I said playing with the back of my heel and making sure I stood in front of him.“….you like tall girl’s like Nikki Flame then? These are only small heels I am wearing tonight, I could have borrowed a pair of Diana’s they have six inch heels on them, I would probably look you right in the eye with those, like this”Stopping adjusting my shoe I then stretched up on my tiptoes and we were practically eye to eye and I am sure Scott seemed a little surprised by this, I think he even liked it. I was lying to say that I could have worn Diana’s shoes because they were all two sizes bigger than my own but he was a boy and he wouldn’t have known that.“Ttthats…”Scott began to say something in reaction but suddenly he was distracted by something weird. 

 

SCOTT

 

 There was something in the park, I looked across from where we were both standing and there was an eerie glow coming from the forest like section of the park nearby and it seemed to be pulsing now like nothing I had seen.“What is it?”Emma said and clutched my arm as she was obviously afraid.“Don’t know but I am going to check it out, see if its prank of some kind”“Scott that may not be a good idea”Reluctant Emma stood her ground and I made towards the trees to investigate, however once I had stepped more than a few feet away she was on my heels and joined me.“I don’t want to be alone out here, let’s do this together” As we stepped into the more wooded area of the park this light was very peculiar and seemed to make some of the trees turn translucent for a second or two revealing their inside structures before they returned solid as the light passed from one to another. 

 

 

We crouched down as we could hear some sort of low humming sound and knew we were getting close to the source. As we parted a thick bush before us I couldn’t believe my eyes and looked at Emma to verify that she was seeing the same thing and this wasn’t some kind of illusion.“That’s a spaceship”

Emma whispered in a very frightened kind of tone and she confirmed my thoughts

 

 

There hovering some three or four feet from the ground and almost silently was a stereotype disc or flying saucer. It was smooth on the exterior but glowed like it was alive with energy, it was probably thirty or forty foot in diameter and had settled in a clearing only just large enough to accommodate it.We edged closer as close as we both dared and now we could see there was some sort of boarding ramp made out of pure light that seemed to be solid somehow as it held a perfect shape. I felt Emma’s hand trembling as she held my own and the look on her face was one of awe. 

 

 

 
Chapter 5 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA 

Scott and I were witnessing something amazing, there was a real spaceship here and we were having a close encounter. We saw new lights emitted from the underside of the ship that seemed to strobe like disco lights across plants and flowers below making them go transparent like we saw the trees do as we approached. Was this some way of examining things? As this light focused across a bunch of new flowers it suddenly altered into a solid blue beam and the flower vanished without a trace! You could see it was not some sort of weapon as there was no damage on the ground but it had somehow cleanly erased the flowers, maybe it was teleporting them like in the science fiction programs?“Did you see that, the flowers are gone”


I whispered to Scott who was gawking as much as I was.“Em, Emma, look over there, I think that hole is where a small tree used to be, maybe they are collecting samples?” 

SCOTT 

I pointed to the ground where it was clear something had been removed and Emma was surprised like me, but not as surprised as what we saw next. There on that slope or ramp of light that led inside the ship was a bunch of blobs. I don’t know how to describe them other than strange jelly like things that slithered and moved along with no visible eyes or mouths, could these be aliens? My preconceptions of little green men with almond shaped black eyes had been destroyed by seeing this uninteresting form, they were almost see through except for a darker pattern inside their core, I doubt that any of them were larger than my head and these creatures made no sound, there was no chatter between them. It was then that we made a mistake, Emma had been resting on her heels and they gave way under her and she stumbled back before I managed to steady her. This was not a problem but the sound of the bush rustling as we moved against it had alerted the aliens to our presence! Suddenly as I looked back the blobs were sliding rapidly up into the craft and a new red light strobed randomly across the face of the bush before us as if it was a search light trying to find us! We decided to run.  

EMMA 

I was scared witless as we ran hand in hand away from the aliens, I had to lose my shoes as the heel was broken probably from walking over the lumpy ground but right now I could not care less for the shoes and was more intent to save our lives.“Scott, come on!”I compelled him to run faster as he kept looking back over his shoulder slowing us down. But as we were no more than a hundred or so feet away the darkness around us was illuminated in an ominous blue shade that surrounded us like one of those police helicopters shining a light over a car jacker trying to flee. We couldn’t out run the light no matter how we tried and then I don’t remember anything else.  

SCOTT  

I woke up and saw Emma at my side, she looked asleep lying on the ground and in the light of the moon I could thankfully see she was breathing. “Emma, wake up!”Shaking her gently she snapped out of it and sat up like me.“You ok?”
I asked and examined myself and could see that I was fine.“Yes, what happened?”
To answer her I had to be honest.“No idea, that thing came over the top of us and then that light was the last thing I recall until waking up beside you just a second ago”“We are alive”Without saying another word she hugged me and I hugged her back it was an emotional experience and it was nice to be comforting each other. When we broke our grip, I stood up and we decided to move off towards home“Emma, that really just happened didn’t it, I mean we had a close encounter didn’t we?”“Yes, I am still shaking a little it was so fantastic but, they obviously didn’t mean us any harm or else we wouldn’t be here now. What will we tell people, should we report this?”


Her questions were valid but I knew it was not in our best interests to report this as we had no evidence.“I don’t think we should say anything, it’s not like we can prove what happened and people will think we are crazy seeing blobs from outer space, let’s just keep it between me and you, it will be our secret”“Your right”
She agreed with me and then I pulled my mobile from my pocket to look at the time and was shocked to see it wasn’t working.“Em, do you have the time on you, my mobile has gone belly up”“Sure its….”

Emma’s watch had frozen, the time was eleven thirty which was almost ten minutes after we had left the dance, she also reached for her mobile in her little clutch bag but it was not working like mine.  

EMMA 

“That’s so odd, more than a co-incidence both our phones and my watch not working”It was strange to say the least but we had no idea of the time and as we entered our housing estate I felt the cold pavement slabs under my bare feet and tried not to complain.“Yeh, maybe that light from the spaceship fried the electronics inside or something?” Scott and I reached my house and he had to go next door of course, it was a completely strange night but I felt bonded with him somehow having shared this experience and with our new joint secret. He said that we would speak about it tomorrow which was Saturday and then I don’t know what came over me but I looked up at him and rose on my tiptoes prompting him to initiate a kiss. 

SCOTT 

 As we reached our houses I was saying goodnight to Emma when she puckered up there and then expecting me to kiss her, I was a little taken back but somehow felt it was right thing to do since our adventure and so I leaned down to meet her lips and it was a really nice kiss. Her sweet lips touched mine and I think we even shared tongues for a second or two before we both eased away to see what each other thought. I liked the kiss a lot, and she was smiling up at me and I knew the feeling was mutual. We didn’t say another word and I left her and slipped into my house by the back door. The next day was not good, my father had heard me returning home and I was in trouble. He allowed me to sleep the night but over breakfast he grilled me to why I had returned home at three am! I was gob smacked and had no excuse, if anything I thought that we had reached home just after twelve but he wasn’t one to lie. I made some excuse up about how a friend extended a party after the dance and I had to walk Emma home from next door and he wasn’t happy and set about listing some chores I could do around the home for the rest of the weekend. 

EMMA 

Diana was asleep when I got in but I was startled to time on my bedside clock, where had all the time gone, had we both been knocked unconscious by the light from the spaceship for those hours? I would have to speak to Scott about this. “Scott” I said to myself with a warm feeling inside remembering our kiss and I touched my lips that had kissed his, I hoped tonight would bring us closer together, maybe I could become his girlfriend, his first real girlfriend….  

Chapter 6 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

 It was the back end of summer and a month or so since our alien encounter and somehow that entire experience seemed like some fake memory in my mind it was too fantastic to be true. I had spoken to Emma about it on the odd occasion when we were alone and we shared ideas about the missing time but since then we hardly mentioned it. 

 I think Emma wanted more from our kiss that night and I felt a little awkward around her for a while as if she was testing to see where this might go but I wasn’t really that interested to start going out with her and I didn’t mention the kiss even though it was nice at the time.  We still hanged out together in our group of friends and got on really well but there was some air about us that was different like she was disappointed in me or something, my problem was that I fancied other girls and Emma didn’t make me feel the way that I felt around girls like Carla for example. 

 Today we were around Emma’s house out in the back garden with a group of us hanging out by their pool. The sun was warm and I was sat on a chair looking through my Oakley sunglasses hoping the dark lenses would stop anyone from seeing that I was actually looking sideways and not straight ahead at the pool where my face was pointing. Yeh, I know it was crafty but Carla had just arrived and she came out with some sort of sarong thing draped over her and when she opened it up, there was her killer body in a teeny black bikini. I thought my eyes were going to push my glasses off my face as she was smoking hot.   

Carla had one of those bikini’s with the little thin straps over her pronounced hips and just a triangle of shiny material over her lower regions, but the spectacular part was her top. Those boobs of hers, were standing out from her body like someone had blown up two party balloons and pinned them to her front. How did those straps hold such weight? She stood nearby me and slowly applied some sun tan lotion to her arms and her legs, wow she looked like she had some long legs on her it made me wonder just how tall she was, a lot taller than Emma that was for sure.  

As I watched her smooth the lotion over her skin Emma splashed me for attention from the pool.“Hey!”I shouted playfully and was kind of pleased to be broken from my lustful stare or else I would have pitched up inside my swim shorts.   

 

EMMA  

I am getting very jealous of Carla nowadays, she always seems to want to make an entrance and show off her assets at every chance, I suppose I cannot blame her as I would do the same but I am not confident in my one piece swimsuit with my stick like figure and my excuses for breasts trying to show that there is some shape to me.  

Carla is putting on a show for the boys and even I am impressed by her striking figure in that new Bikini, she has to be a cup size larger than even a month ago making me feel even more inadequate, I will try not to stand next to her today or else Scott will be making comparisons, oh I hope he hasn’t already?  

I flicked water from the pool to tease him and he responds by bombing me as he jumps into the pool. I have to say he is fit, his muscles for his age are all there and he is looking so good in those shorts. We play around and generally frolic in the water whilst Carla lays back and soaks up some rays.   

When we got out of the pool I decided to get us all some cold beers from the house. Paul and Ahmed are already drinking in the shallow end with some of my sister’s supply of vodka so they don’t want anything normal. Diana recently concluded a contract with an off license chain and our garage is full of free alchohol, she is out today modeling and won’t miss what we have taken as long as I clean up.   

 

SCOTT  

I sat back on the side and dried off with a towel and could not help but look down over Carla as she shifts her position, stretched out like this her legs look longer and I reflect on my seemingly growing obsession to notice such things about women, Emma has pointed out that I liked Nikki Flame who was taller than average and I was starting to think there was something in my admission that day. I did like long legs on girls and with long legs came height, I wonder how tall Carla is?  

My answer came much later that day when we all were a little merry and had gone to sit in Emma’s large conservatory on the various wicker sofa’s. Emma was getting into the spirit of things and had a lot to drink, she was sitting next to me and very close. We began to play a game of truth or dare and it was good fun with the ten of us, the four of us guys and the six girls.  

Ahmed wanted to get Carla to tell the truth about whom she fancied the most in this room and she nearly spat a mouth full of drink out at the question but I was convinced those brown eyes shifted my way for a second. Instead of answering the truth she was then accepting his dare and he suggested that she went up into Diana’s wardrobe and put on one of her modeling outfits. The other girls like Lisa and Emma seemed to egg her on and she disappeared for a while.Meantime Emma was asked by Lisa what one physical quality in a guy’s appearance she found most attractive and not to think about the question just to answer truthfully with the first thing that came to mind. Her answer was a little bizarre.“For him to be short”Most of us fell about laughing and Lisa begged her to explain which made Emma very red in the face.“It’s because she is such a midget herself, she wants a guy at her level it saves looking up to us” Paul who was the most intoxicated right now, offered his unwanted opinion and Emma who was really tipsy managed to offer some more.“I…no that’s not it, I just would like to be taller than a guy it would be nice for a change”“Oh, so now she wants to be taller than the guy, better start dating the kids in the primary school Em”Ahmed added and Emma seemed to clam up and just continued drinking hoping the topic would pass soon as they were all making fun of her. “Don’t worry short cakes, they don’t mean it”I said and put my hand on her arm and she smiled at me just as Carla came back into the room with a click clack of high heels striking the flagstone floor.   

 

EMMA  

I don’t know why I came out with that comment? They asked me what one thing I found most attractive in a guy and in my happy state I just came out with that answer. But it was true, it was from the heart and I had to admit that the thought of a guy being shorter than me was more than appealing it somehow floated my boat and I hadn’t really been conscious of thinking this way before until now and the drink just kind of unlocked it. Maybe it was because of how intimidated I felt around the other girls.  

I didn’t have much chance to think about this when Carla strode into the room proudly wearing a one piece leotard that Diana had worn on a recent promotional shoot for the local dance studios. I was a little half cut from the drink but I felt more of the green eyed monster as I appreciated that my friend was able to fill out that Leotard nearly as well as my sister did! When I looked down at her footwear she had Diana’s six inch heels on, one of the many pairs of platforms she was often asked to wear for her glamour work and she looked really tall and like a model herself. 

 

SCOTT  

Ahmed just about choked on his vodka as he saw Carla walk into the room, she was living up to the dare and had a skin tight leotard on and she was prancing about as if she was on a catwalk giving it her best wiggle in her walk. Even Paul stopped drinking for a few seconds as he too was entranced like the rest of us guys at the way Carla filled out Emma’s sister’s clothes. When her parade had finished she sat down in a chair across from me and I tried not to look at the long legs stretching across the floor between us. 

 “Your turn next Scotty Boy”Paul piped up and chose me as his target for the next game victim. My truth was to admit how often I masturbated and when was the last time. Of course I cringed at this truth and didn’t want to reveal such matters and then he suggested the dare would be to kiss Carla on the lips.  

How you can rely on your friends to put you in the most awkward positions, here I was with two choices both were designed to make me uncomfortable but the easiest option I felt would be to kiss Carla and it may even be pretty nice if it wasn’t so forced. Carla laughed at the ultimatum and didn’t seem to mind that she was suggested as my dare, I would go as far to say that she looked like this appealed to her as she blew me a pretend kiss and giggled as I deliberated over the options.“Ok, I’ll kiss Carla”I chose and stood up to take my dare.“On the lips”Lisa added chuckling and I waited for Carla to stand up so we could get this over with.  

Carla slowly rose as those heels of Diana’s were unsteady with her inexperience for such high ones. As she straightened up I was a blown away by just how tall she was and had not expected it. I was in bare feet having been in the pool and my five foot two inches paled in comparison against Carla in those heels, she found her balance and she towered over me! I had never really been so close to a girl that appeared so tall before and as I look forward my eyes were looking at her neck and her chin was above my eye line with those lips so far away.  

What should I do? I felt a touch frozen by this realization, her hips were higher than mine and those boobs gently nudged the front of that stretched lycra under my chin so close that I could have used them as a shelf to support my head. “Now where did Scott go I thought he wanted to kiss me?”Carla made them all laugh as she pretended that she couldn’t see me below her line of sight and then made it worse by adding.“Oh, there you are, all the way down there. Hey Lisa you had better get Scotty a box to stand on”Most of them fell about laughing at the sight of me trying to measure up to Carla and her putting me in the shade like this, I made matters worse by lifting up on my toes and missing her lips as I kissed her chin being the best spot I could manage to reach.  

To further embarrass me she tousled my hair like older women would do to a small kid and then teasingly said.“Oops, that was my chin silly, you need to land one on my lips I guess as you’re not tall enough I had better make this easier on you”She bent her knees just enough that her face fell before mine and we kissed. The kiss was not like the one I shared with Emma, under the circumstances it wasn’t as intimate and didn’t feel right but never the less it was a kiss I shall remember as Carla was a great kisser and coming from the tallest girl I had ever shared a kiss with the whole experience had turned me on. I was alarmed to realize that my manhood was suddenly waking up in my shorts and it was beginning to swell.   

 

EMMA  

Why did Paul pick on Carla for Scott to kiss, my Scott. I know it was just a game and I was as half cut as the rest of them but this was not something that I wanted to see.   When Carla stood up to kiss him she made Scott look so short it was quite an eye opener for me, I had only just been realizing that I found something strangely appealing about being taller than a boy but to witness a girl completely tower over a boy like this and that boy being Scott made me a touch excited I have to confess. Why was I experiencing these feelings?   

There was a mix of jealously as I wanted so much for me to be the one stood there in Carla’s place teetering on those high heels and looking down at Scott before we kissed again but with this envy there was also those new feelings of how exciting it was to see this scene from the side as the two faced each other or rather tried to.   

I’m not sure if I was the only one in the room sober enough to notice but I swear Scott was reacting to this kiss with Carla, I am sure that he was fighting an erection in those baggy swim shorts he was wearing before he sat down and it was harder to tell. His face looked flushed and the more I look across at him the more I am sure he enjoyed the situation of Carla being so dammed tall. 

 

 SCOTT 

 It’s nearly the end of the summer vacation now and school beckons us to return again. This summer was the most memorable ever as I have learned a lot about myself and with that close encounter at the back of my mind it was the weirdest ever.   

Since that day we all spent at Emma’s house using her pool and playing stupid games, I have really become attracted to Carla. I cannot shake out of my mind the feeling of looking up to her when she was close to me, her teasing as she realized she was taller than me is a moment I have replayed in my mind again and again and with my right hand finding a good rhythm to accompany those thoughts. Carla is one sexy girl and I think that I find am finally replacing Diana as my fantasy partner with Carla on a more regular basis. They are both gorgeous and not to mention busty but Diana is one of those older women that I will never stand a chance with whereas Carla seems to flirt with me a lot since that kiss and I am beginning to wonder if I should ask her out.  For example only the other day she was next door with Emma and I saw them both playing netball on the patio through the fence, and the ball got caught up in the branches of the tree my side. She came around and I said that I would get it for her, man she looked sizzling in a pair of denim shorts and with her midriff exposed. I told her that I would fetch a ladder as the ball was wedged good and proper and I couldn’t reach it, she came out the back following me and her extra inches enabled her to stretch up and just punch it out of the branches when I had failed. As she turned to look at me she was standing straight in her trainers and was still a good two and half inches taller than me.“Scotty don’t be afraid to ask if you ever need me to reach things down from those awkward taller shelves, I am always happy to help you know”She gave me a peck on the cheek followed by a playful nudge in my ribs and I watched her curvy backside wiggle away back to Emma’s house.  

Chapter 7 by BBLZIMMER

 EMMA 

I don’t want to give up on Scott but my lack of success over the past year with him is beginning to get me down, I have practically spelled out that I fancy him but he doesn’t seem to react, I definitely think he is into girls like Carla who are everything that I’m not. 

Today was half way through the new school year and Carla mentioned on the walk in that her mother has had to buy her a whole new uniform because she has been growing so fast recently, I made pleasant conversation and joked that she must be costing her parents a fortune in bra’s the way she was expanding outwards and she laughed telling me that only last week she was measured up for a 32 band with double E cups. My sister is all natural and she’s only just bigger with a 34-G and I had seen her monster bra’s in the wash so I knew just how large Carla’s must have been. I didn’t comment on my pitiful B cups, although I was pleased to notice my bra’s were getting tighter and I was now doing justice to my label. I also measured myself the other day as my ripped jeans that I had not worn all summer were a little off when I tried them, to my joy I had crept up a whole inch. Nobody noticed as this was insignificant but to me it was a start I hoped of my own growth spurt kicking in and about time.  

On the back of my walk in cupboard door I had stuck a plastic measuring tape and marked it with small notes, I grinned to see the four foot eight mark which was from my eleventh birthday and this was looking further away than that five foot barrier which I hoped to break. Anyhow, Carla was the one drawing attention with her body on a daily basis and it was hardly surprising as trying to contain this pair of buoyant 32-Double E’s inside her school blouse was a challenge. She was getting used to all sorts of longing looks from the boys in our year and above, I sure wish that I could grab male attention like that, it made Carla so confident. In fact her confidence was a problem as she asked me at lunch time today when we caught sight of Scott running to the football field if I was still interested in him because she admitted he was rather cute.

“Carla, you know Scott is special to me, the first boy I have ever kissed and…”
Hardly listening to me Carla grinned and asked the question that I did not want to hear.“Look Emma, you had a shot at Scott a few months back and with respect I don’t think you are his type or you two would be together right now if you know what I mean, would you have a problem if I asked him out?”I felt sickened to the stomach, she was my best girlfriend and had everything I wanted right now from her long legs to her attention grabbing figure and now she wanted the guy I adored. But he wasn’t mine and I had no claim to him so I reluctantly gave her my blessing.“Well, I guess if Scott said yes to you then I am wasting my time holding out for him”“You are a pal, I think that I will ask him to meet me after school in the park and see what he sais, he’s a good looking guy isn’t he?” I watched the buxom Carla walk off ready to meet Scott on her way home and swear she took her school tie off deliberately to expose some of her cleavage as she strolled away from me. I guess these were her weapons of attraction, she was going to use the big guns on him.  

 

SCOTT 

The text from Carla was odd, “meet me in the park after school, come alone I want to speak with you. Carla xxx”The kisses were a good sign maybe that this was going to be interesting.

I had not seen much of Carla and Emma since we went back to school except the odd times over the weekends, we have different classes this year and with the home work loads we don’t get as much social time as we would all like. Diana had once again replaced Carla as my fantasy figure and that was probably because I would see her often in the morning as she went jogging, it was worth getting the morning paper for my father just to bump into her each day and see her jiggling along in a variety of sport wear that did justice to her fine curves. 

As I walked up to the bench that was in the middle of the park by the kids swings there she was sat waiting for me.“Scott, you came”
“Sure, what’s up?”I questioned following her greeting and looked at her sat there with that short grey skirt and her oh so tight blouse straining over those huge lady bumps, it was a beautiful sight, I had almost forgotten how impressive Carla was for a girl barely fifteen years old. Sat on the bench she looked more like a woman who had squeezed into her school uniform as she could have passed easily for eighteen or twenty. 

“Scott I haven’t gone out with a guy since Billy almost a year ago and that was kids stuff back then, I really like you Scott and well we get along don’t we?”I had never seen Carla act so coy but I liked this.“Yeh, we are good friends but we don’t get to see much of each other the gang hardly hangs out until the summer kicks in”“Well, Scott do you fancy me?”Woah, that was blunt and to the point. She fluttered some long lashes at me and flashed a smile that wasn’t as warming as Emma’s from next door but certainly was quite nice.“Oh, um……”I sat down next as she patted the space beside her and she leaned in towards me and landed a smacker on my lips that I had not expected.“Does this mean we are going out?”Trying to act cool I was a little hot under the collar from her kiss, she smiled broadly this time and said softly.“You are looking at your new girlfriend” 

We sat there and laughed and chatted for a while and I felt a bit guilty as Emma came into my mind for some reason, she wasn’t my girlfriend and I wasn’t ready to date girls back when she hinted at her fondness of me so why did it make me feel like I was betraying her when I sat here with Carla? These thoughts soon went away as Carla kissed me again and suggested that we try and get into the new night club in town tomorrow evening which would be our first real time out together, she was sure she could get by the eighteen limit and I bravely said yes let’s do it. 

I let her walk off and said I was staying to make some calls so I stayed sat down on the bench, the truth was I had an erection I was covering with my bag across my lap from just looking at her in that uniform, I was such a sucker for big boobs and those were two of the best in town.   

 

EMMA 

I saw Scott walking up the street dressed in some new jeans this evening and a nice Armani top, he looked great but I knew his efforts were not for me as Carla excitedly phoned to say that she had managed to ask him out and they were going to the new place in town. I would not stand a chance of getting in there but Carla on the other hand could pass for an older girl very easily. Scott actually glanced up at my bedroom window as he walked past and he waved and smiled at me, I feel like crying now. 

 

SCOTT 

Nervous, man I was nervous. Carla is such a babe and I wanted this to work, I had showered and it was pointless shaving because I had hardly any real stubble yet, just my boyish skin which made me uneasy for trying to accompany her into this new club.  

We agreed to meet up at the bus stop around the corner and I wanted to get there first. I sat there a good five minutes early, and idly flicked through my phone and saw a picture from last summer with Emma smiling at me as she sat by the pool. She does have a gorgeous smile, I thought looking at how her mouth was perfect on that beautiful face framed by her long blonde hair which was also one of her greatest assets. I had just spotted her in the window as I left and she was obviously staying in tonight, I felt a little strange that I would be out with Carla and no Emma tonight, which had never happened before. But, this was a date so I had to focus on Carla. 

Focus on Carla, that wasn’t hard to do. She happily wiggled her shapely body up the street and I was entertained just catching the action as her little black dress heaved around up top to her every step. The dress was short, shorter than what she had worn to the dance last year and it gave no illusion to the fact that she had long legs to show off. Those legs were encased in some sheer dark tights and this shoulder less dress would have been quite plain on a normal girl, but with her remarkable statistics putting curves in all the right places it was anything but ordinary and she looked a million dollars.

It wasn’t until she got closer that I heard a sound that returned my previous nervous state of mind. I heard her high heels on the concrete and as I looked down she had some black shoes which were very sexy, they made her legs look longer as her feet sloped down inside them at an angle and it was these heels that bothered me. Suddenly I thought about the fact that we had not really seen much of each other for a while, not even at school with our busy schedules and when we met in the park earlier I remember that I had been sat down next to her the whole time we chatted and for good reason I was sat when she left.

How tall are you Carla? I asked inside my thoughts and then images of her parading around in Diana’s big shoes came flooding back and that was some time ago. What if she had grown even since then? It was too late and she was stood by me, she swept her skirt under her backside to smooth it before she sat down on the seat next to me and gave me a nice peck on the lips as a greeting.“Hey good looking”She smiled and I smelt her perfume tickle my senses.“You look great Carla”I knew girls liked a compliment and I delivered this smoothly which made her very happy.“You like?”Standing up she insisted on giving me a twirl of her outfit but I missed everything except for her boobs in profile which nearly made me choke, they really did stick out front a long way and she had no padded bra’s or such trickery, this was all Carla and I loved it.“What about the heels are they too much? Too glam?”“Err no, they look nice…….and make you look very…..”

“Tall”She ended my sentence and smiled knowing she was quite statuesque this evening. I was getting worried how I would measure up as her date and part of me wanted to remain fixed to the seat all night whilst another part of me was intrigued and titillated by the knowledge that I was probably in for a shock.“Yes, you certainly are”There was nothing else I could say but agree.“I thought they would come in handy tonight, doesn’t hurt to be tall when you are trying to get into a club, and these give me a good four inches so I might be the same size as you tonight”As she said this I so wanted to counter her and blurt out that I was already a couple of inches shorter than her without the heels but it appeared she had genuinely forgotten how tall I was or worse maybe she thought I had grown taller which wasn’t the case.  

My height was on my mind a lot recently, I had not grown even a centimeter in the last year and it disappointed me as most of my mates the male ones were getting a lot taller. I am sure my turn would come along with the stubble but it seemed to be slow to catch up my voice which had long since broken and my sexual awareness which was at full alert all the time. Didn’t Carla remember how she teased me on my size that day back at Emma’s house or did she have too much to drink and put it down to the over average sized heels she had borrowed? Whatever, she seemed to think I would measure up and I was about to demonstrate how wrong she was. 

“Or taller”I said in reply and Carla did not seem to understand my reply so this sealed the fact that she was not expecting her date to be shorter than her. With a giggle as my only response she glanced at the bracelet which doubled as a watch on her arm and then announced we had better get going.

The next moment all seemed to happen in slow motion.  Carla was stood there and briefly turned her back to me as she looked off in the direction we would be heading and I took this opportunity to stand up practically behind her. My five foot two inches left me looking somewhere around her shoulder line, the top of my head was probably no higher than those nice slopes of her shoulders that were exposed by this sleeveless dress. She was tall, she was a lot taller than me! My heart pounded in my chest and I swiftly sat down, having as you could say sized up the situation. 

 

EMMA

My mind has been on Scott and Carla all evening, why wasn’t it me out there with him? I look at my reflection and know it’s her body he desires and who could blame him, we are both girls but in comparison she is a girl inside a woman’s body.

I am sat on my bed thinking about Scott as I sift through an old box of junk in my room, a conversation between myself and Carla comes back to mind, it was the morning after we had all got a little drunk at my house when Diana was away.

“What was that truth you said last night Em?”Carla was putting on her makeup and trying to make the best of her eyes, they looked a touch puffy from her drinking so much. I remembered what I said as somehow the alcohol had made me drop my guard and reveal something I was only just working out in my head. But I did not want to repeat it.“I don’t know, we had a lot to drink, look at your eyes Carla you must have had a skin full in the end”“Girl, don’t change the subject. I may have had a load but I did find that funny what you said”“What?”I looked away a little red in the face.“You said something about how you like short guys, and that you would like to be taller than the guy you go out with. Yes, that was it, was that for real Em? How interesting, this is a new side to you, tell me more”

Carla stopped playing with her eye makeup and clearly wanted one of our girly chats, we normally shared everything and she was clearly intrigued by this topic as it was something new about me.“I don’t really know, I just came out with it”“But you meant it? I mean you like the idea of going out with a midget?”Laughing at what she said I knew that Carla was not going to let up until she had the details but I had not really explored this myself, I sat on the bed and we casually chatted.“I am not into Midgets Carla, just the thought of a regular guy only one who is shorter than me. Maybe it’s partly because I am not that tall and I don’t want to be looking up at a guy all the time, but there is just something about the thought of being taller than him that is kind of nice, you know he has to look up at me and I would have longer legs than him which is all good right?”“You haven’t sold it to me Em, no offence but he would have to be really short for you to have longer legs, it would be like me and Scott when I wore those crazy high heels of your sisters for a laugh, you would look really odd together”“You really towered over him didn’t you?”

My mind flashed to the image of Scott looking up at her and I remembered that I spotted he was aroused by this encounter but I didn’t let on to Carla.“Yeh, those heels were massive but can you imagine how embarrassed a guy would be dating us if we were just like that?”“Some guys might like it”I added with a knowing smile and Carla didn’t catch on.“What I don’t understand is why you are so hung up on Scott and yet he’s a lot taller than you so he doesn’t fit the profile”Her question made me think, she was right, my ideal man was not a guy taller than me but there were no guys out there like that and I really liked Scott even if he didn’t conform to this new desire I was discovering in myself. 

That conversation seemed a long time ago and as I sat on the bed rummaging into the box of my old things I came across my old Barbie and Ken dolls. As I held Ken in my hand I felt the oddest sensation which I cannot describe but it made me think the most peculiar thought, what if a guy was this much shorter than me. My hands wrapped around Ken’s middle and covered a good third of this twelve inch doll and I found the thought of handling a real man this small very titillating , enough that I was going to have to put the box away and lock my door to have some alone time.  

 

SCOTT 

 

Carla spun around on her heels waiting for me to stand up and follow her, it was crunch time and I felt butterflies in my stomach. “Come on lets go good looking”
She reached a hand down to me and I accepted it and slowly got to my feet hoping to find some more inches on the way but of course there was nothing to add. My eyes settled around her collar bone before they peered upwards in search of hers.“What are you doing......down there?”“Looking up at you which is a nice view”
I tried to act cool and shrug off that this was a problem and I pretended to be confident.“But, you are so.......short Scott, look at you and look at me?”Her eyes which were fairly heavily outlined in meticulously applied makeup soon investigated my entire being as if she was working out what was going on and trying to compute it. She was a tall girl in heels realising her new boyfriend did not measure up to her and she was unsure how to react.

I kept up the light hearted pretence that it didn’t bother me.“I’m the same height I’ve been for the last couple of years Carla but wow, you must have really shot up”“Well, yes I have but, you haven’t? What are you like five foot or something?” Her hand levelled on the top of my head and she drew this across to her upper body to somehow confirm her guess.“Five two and a bit”I added and then smiled up as I continued.“Looks like I have a tall girlfriend”“Too tall, I shouldn’t have worn these heels, just look how much I tower over you, I haven’t done that to a guy since..........since I wore Diana’s shoes for that dare and you.........Scott you really haven’t grown at all since the summer have you? But I have, a lot” 

My date seemed to accept me and we walked onwards, yet I couldn’t help but sense that she was embarrassed to be at my side.“So, you are like six or seven inches shorter than me tonight that’s so unexpected, I never figured that you were a short guy”“I’m not really that short”
I felt like I needed to protest at this label but Carla soon put me in my place“Scott, come on if I took these heels off you would still look up to me and I am only five foot four and a bit, you must be the shortest guy in our year”Was her statement right? I had not imagined that but she could be right as I could not remember standing taller than any of my mates or anyone in my classes. 

This date went from bad to worse, we arrived at the club and lined up, there I was with this hot girl who did tower over me as she said herself and when we got to the front of the line the broad shouldered bouncer just laughed down at me.“Kid, I don’t think so do you? Tell your little brother he’s not old enough and take him home”His words shattered my evening and Carla looked crimson when he inferred that she was out with her little brother. I apologised to Carla and asked if she wanted to go elsewhere but she was quite reluctant and said we should just call it a night.“What about us?”


This was a question I had been dreading but before we would part for our separate ways home I needed to know where I stood other than in her shadow.“Scott”Carla said and then stepped out of her shoes.“Look how tall I am compared to you even with my shoes off, I really like you as a person, as a friend but I like to look up at the guys I date and the only way that’s going to happen between us and I don’t mean to be rude but you would need to find a step ladder”
Her words cut me a little but I think she didn’t mean to be nasty it was just her way of saying you are too short to be seen with me and I don’t fancy shorter guys.“Ok Carla I get the picture, you and I are not meant to be”“I do like you, you are very cute”A soft hand was placed on my cheek and a warm smile, she was trying to be gentle with her let down.“But very short”I concluded and she just nodded her head with a sympathetic smile.“Maybe, in a year or so you might catch me up and who know’s.....”I ended up walking home feeling gutted, surely I would grow soon, it was happening to everyone else.  

 

EMMA 

Scott had been so isolated since Carla dumped him, she told me what a shock it was to see his face only just looking over her tits.“He’s so short Em, hey he’s probably not much taller than you are, maybe he is the ideal man for you after all” I must admit what she said was true, Scott hadn’t changed one bit in more than a year and I as his number one admirer would know that better than anyone. I was catching him up and that thought excited me.  

 

SCOTT 

I didn’t tell anyone not even Emma but I had a check up today with my doctor, a full physical that I had asked for to see if there was anything wrong with me. But if the truth was known it was mainly because I felt that my growth spurt was stalling for far too long and I wondered if this was a condition or an illness of some sort. 

“You are the fittest lad I know”Doctor Zealand looked at my test results, they had done a thorough job, from blood works to weighing me, to testing my breathing when I ran on a treadmill, monitoring my heart, everything. But by saying I was the fittest lad she didn’t mean in the good looking way.

“Honestly Scott, you have nothing to worry about. I see that you have not had a single cold or cough or any type of ailment in over a year. Your body’s immune system must be incredibly strong, and you are way into the extreme upper percentile for your fitness levels, I would grade you as a top athlete for the sort of result I saw, your pulse is so steady, your heart rock solid....you are in peak physical condition so what made you push for this paid examination did you just want to show off with a certificate or something?”“I, don’t know Doc. I know that I feel good in myself physically but what about my growth Doc, I am really short now compared to my friends, even many of the girls are over taking me and that’s not right is it?”
“Now we are getting somewhere, is it your height that’s bothering you Scott?”
I nodded and the doctor showed me a chart with the statistics for teenagers and their growth. She told me that I was on the slow timetable and there was plenty of time for my growth spurt to kick in.

 In summary I was fine, better than fine and she was very impressed with me which was kind of odd but she said that if everyone was like me then she would be out of a job.  

Chapter 8 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA 

Scott is coming around to study with me, we were chatting at school about all the homework, Scott complained that he was getting behind on the workload as he needed to use a computer and his father’s lap-top, which was their only pc in the house, had been used every night for the past week by his father working late into the evening as he had customers to work with in Australia on another time zone. I told him to come around to my house and he could use mine. I was being helpful of course but I won’t deny it was a great excuse to get Scott alone and spend some time with him, maybe if he was over the incident with Carla I might now stand a chance. 

I wondered if I should changed from my school uniform and put on a cute outfit, maybe something to show off a little leg like my new shorts and one of my tighter t-shirts. After debating my outfit I took off my school clothes and underwear and tossed them into the laundry basket in the corner of my room, a quick spray of my favourite perfume and I put on some fresh underwear and found a nice t-shirt that was a little too small for me but just right to emphasise what bust I now possessed.

Checking my reflection in the mirror on my dresser I panicked to think my eyelashes were not standing out well and needed just a little boost.  

 

SCOTT 

I stood at Emma’s front door clutching my notes and it was Diana who answered. Diana was everything a guy could dream of, she was leggy and curvy and a natural blonde bombshell.

As I smiled at her in the doorway I felt a little guilty. I had a nice picture of Diana, I had kept hold of one of those free magazines that they offer whilst I waited in the dentist’s reception only this morning and flicking through this publication what did I find? There was Diana on the back sleeve as part of an advert. She was modelling some stockings for some company, I can’t remember the make so the advert had not worked but I could tell you that I loved the picture! She was dressed as a secretary or some sort of business woman and had a short skirt and suit on, leaning back in a large leather chair and extending her shapely leg with a nice stiletto heel on the end and the tops of the stockings were revealed in the most enticing manor with a glimpse of thigh disappearing into the short skirt. She was in profile in the picture and the fitted top of that suit showed that she had a pair of tits that were simply huge for her slim frame. I was feeling a little guilty only because I had taken the magazine home and used it for stimulus before I showered less than an hour ago. 

“Hi there Scott, you looking for our Em?”“Hi Diana, yeh, she said I could use her pc and we could work on our homework together”“She’s up in her room, come on in”

I walked in as she held the door, I could have walked under her arm but I didn’t try, Diana is really tall. I figure she is five foot eleven and that nine inches looked a lot from my five foot two stand point. Tonight she is just dressed down in a baggy t-shirt and some leggings, there are no shoes so she is bare footed but still she makes me feel so short and so excited to stand next to her. Why do I feel like this around tall beautiful girls, it was that intimidated feeling that I enjoyed and had experienced in Carla’s presence only Diana would have looked down on Carla. 

“Before you go up stairs to find her, would you give me your opinion Scott as a guy?”Diana beckoned for me to follow her into the next room and there was a red dress hanging from the picture rail and a dark blue one next to it.“I can’t decide between these two dresses, I have a new man but I am due to meet his mother tomorrow for the first time, now if I hold this one up.......”I watched her drape the blue dress in front of her body, anything would have looked great on her but this was quite long and just below her knees.“Does this look better than this one?”Next she took the shorter red dress and draped it over the contours of her body and I could imagine how fabulous her legs would have been, it was nice and short and had a deeper neckline, as the dress bulged suggestively forward with her clothed breasts taking shape behind it, I couldn’t help but react with a wide eyed look.“I don’t want to come across looking tarty?”“....you don’t”“So, red or blue?”She smiled and switched the dresses again to compare and must have read my face which was getting close to the colour of the red dress.“Mmm, the red one is probably a bit racy isn’t it?”
“Um, no it’s great, you look, um wow”Yes I was talking gibberish and had lost the ability to form sentences because the red dress would have looked very sexy on her.“Think I had better not wear the wow one.”Diana giggled seeing that I was a little taken by the display and she concluded“Wow, works for boyfriends but not mothers eh?”She laughed and thanked me for my help but really it was my pleasure. 

I went up to Emma’s room, I had not been there for a good couple of years and it was more or less the same. It was a real girls den, complete with fluffy animals, pink duvet and matching curtains, along with a smell of perfume, nice expensive perfume.“Scott!”I had startled her by walking in, but the door was not locked and it was half open when I arrived. Perhaps I should have knocked but I did not think. She swiftly disposed of something as I saw a blur of it being stuffed into the top drawer of her dresser before she closed this and turned to me with a happy if surprised smile.

“I err, didn’t hear you come up, do you want to sit at my desk? My laptops over there ready to go”Emma seemed flustered by my presence and unannounced arrival but soon got over this and was helping me.  

 

EMMA 

Gosh of all the bad timing, Scott arrived at my house and I was busy day dreaming, I had not even heard him walking up the stairs towards my bedroom as I was so absorbed in my thoughts. There I was sat in my room on the edge of my bed and I had the Barbie and Ken dolls in a box beneath it, complete with some of their accessories. I was going to sell them at a car boot sale the other week but somehow Ken and Barbie had survived my clear out, of course I was too old to play with dolls but it was the oddest sensation to hold them especially the Ken doll.  

When I had found Ken as I was going through my old junk, his size, all twelve inches of his plastic body had inspired some erotic thoughts and I had explored in my mind what meeting a guy this tiny compared to me would be like. I held him in his cute Hawaiian shorts, and lifted him up to my face. “What would I look like to you my little man?”I asked him and his plastic chiselled features just looked blankly back at me.“I am so much bigger than you aren’t I?”Another question and I felt a touch aroused imagining Ken was alive looking across at me whilst my big hand suspended him off the ground and he was helpless in my grasp some forty foot in the air. “I bet these look huge don’t they Ken?”Allowing the doll’s head to fall level with my chest, his view would have been of my tight t-shirt and even my modest breasts would have impressed him being several times larger than his little head.“If only Scott could appreciate me this way.....”I whispered and changed my little game and day dream allowing Ken to play the role of Scott.“Well Scott, am I busty enough for you now little man?”Giggling at my dominant tone I loved the thought that Scott was this little doll sized man in my hand and he was blown away by the sheer size of my chest, such a size difference was of course impossible but I was actually finding myself completely absorbed by such a fantasy.

As I was about to feel what it would be like to smother his little face into my breast when the door opened and I managed to swiftly pull the drawer out and stuffed Ken into the top of it, I was so lucky Scott didn’t see me as he entered my room. 

 

SCOTT 

I sat at Emma’s laptop just starting with some searches and she came to stand at my side, she looked very cute today in a pair of short shorts and since when did she have some boobs, real boobs I mean?

 I hope that my longer than necessary stare at her was not obvious but I had not seen Emma wearing such a fitted top before and she was sporting a nice pair of small, but never the less, noticeable boobs. They even jiggled just a little as she laughed and we chatted and I found her more distracting than ever before. When she offered to get me a cold drink, I sat back in the chair and looked around the bedroom.

What was it she had put into her drawer when I arrived it was clearly something she didn’t want me to see, and I was a little more than intrigued but it would be wrong to snoop wouldn’t it? She was a good friend after all and I didn’t want to invade her privacy but...... Wrong or right I walked over to the drawer it was one of the older pieces of furniture, dark mahogany with two large wide drawers and a space for her to sit and look into the mirror that was positioned on top of it. I assumed she would sit here and apply her makeup.

Curiosity had gotten the better of me and I slowly slid the top drawer out just a fraction and saw a doll. It was a Ken doll I had seen these before in the toy shops and maybe many years ago when I used to play with Emma, yes we both had dolls back then and mine were army men and hers were various Barbie dolls and this Ken. I recalled how I wanted to upgrade him and loan him one of my combat outfits but Emma liked him just the way he was.  

My mind would have dwelled on why she would have had this old toy out but I was sidetracked by more interesting things like the fact that this was Emma’s underwear drawer. I felt a little flushed in the face at this discovery and to see just a few of the bra’s she owned. I reached in and turned the strap of one and saw the label read 34C, I knew what a C cup was, boys who like breasts always did from glancing through the mail order catalogues and this was bigger than I had imagined her to be. No wonder she had those nice bumps in her t-shirt today. This was a nice discovery despite how guilty I felt for having made it so stealthily. Steps came from the staircase and I gently shut the drawer undisturbed and got back into the chair as she pushed the door open with her foot and came in with two ice cold drinks. 

We chatted for a bit as I told her of my need for the computer.“It’s a boring project on the Netherlands and I have to come up with some facts about the people and food etc, etc....normal crap they want us to research”I told Emma and she sat down on the bed nearby and listened offering some help.“Why don’t you start with the food they export and then national costumes, isn’t it the Dutch who are into those clog things on their feet?” 

For a few minutes I had taken a lot of notes from my web finds when I noticed something that interested me.“Sais here that the Dutch are considered to be the tallest people on average on the entire planet”“Really?”The conversation seemed to peek Emma’s interest, and she asked me how tall they were.After various searches that conflicted I answered.“The men are like six foot one or more on average, that’s pretty tall”“What about the women?”Emma asked prompting me to look back at the search results on screen.“Dutch women, it says here, can be five foot seven to five eleven on average”This fact was rather nice, I imagined a country where the women would be tall and mostly blonde in appearance it would be quite something to visit there.“Wow Scott, that’s pretty tall for a woman huh and if that’s only the average, there must be a lot of Dutch girls standing over six foot then?”
The summary from Emma was probably right and I responded with a short answer trying not to let on that this topic was so interesting.“Guess so” 

There was a small silence, a pause as Emma seemed to be wondering about her next question, but when she came out with it I was a little taken back and certainly not prepared with an immediate answer.“Scott, do you only fancy girls who are tall?”I sat there on the chair trying not to look over my shoulder at her and thinking of what to say.“Wwwhat makes you say that?”

My unintentional stutter probably showed that my previous cool was a little ruffled by her directness.“Oh, I don’t know, well just that you admitted that Nikki Flame was one of your fantasy women to me and well she’s an amazon and then you dated Carla who is probably three inches taller than you are and I just wondered if taller girls were a preference that’s all.” 

 

EMMA 

The question sort of popped out of my mouth without me thinking it through, but it was on topic with the conversation Scott and I were having on tall Dutch people and part of me just wanted to know if I would ever stand a chance with him. I should not have pointed out the Carla episode but it was true, when he accepted to go out that night with her he must have known she was taller than him.“Um, well yes I guess that must be true but it doesn’t mean that I don’t fancy shorter girls, you know shorter than me”
“Oh, that’s good to know”I concluded and could have kicked myself as it was a little obvious that I was happy with this closing statement that he could find it in his self to go out with a shorter girl, maybe like me.

“Listen Em, if this is about me calling you Short Cakes all the time, it’s just a nick name, you can’t help being short and I’m just a tease........”“No that’s fine”A little ticked, I replied but made sure not to let him know that I didn’t like this name even as it was affectionate in some way, it just reminded me of how short I was to him.“Did it hurt you that Carla dropped you because you were so much shorter than her?”

This was a topic we had not chatted on since Carla broke up with him, they were an item for just one night and maybe only a few hours according to Carla but I had not listened to Scott’s side of the story.  

 

SCOTT 

The Carla topic, boy I had relived that night many times in my head only it had turned out much better. In my version Carla had realised that I was shorter than her and as she stood in those high heels she smiled down and put her hands on my shoulders.“I feel kind of hot looking down at you this way Scott, too hot to go clubbing, why don’t we find somewhere that we can be alone?”

We walk into a side street, nobody is around and Carla pushes me up against the wall with her larger body and shoves those bigger than average breasts under my chin whilst she slam dunks a big wet kiss on me. She controls me with her tallness and flattens me against the wall next to her curvy body and by this time I am normally fully erect and stroking myself. However in Emma’s presence I try to shed this thought and do my best to discuss my failure with her hot pal. 

“We only were an item for less than one night, I got over it. She’s ok with me now, she just has a thing that any guy she dates shouldn’t be looking up to her and well she told me that she had misjudged my height and just felt awkward to be so much taller. I guess she is more into the jocks and the lanky guys like Marvin on the basket ball team”
“Six pack Marvin?”Emma grinned knowing who I meant, this guy was the tallest athlete in our year.“Yeh, he’s probably more her type less embarrassing than hanging out with a boyfriend that cant kiss her on the lips without a box to stand on”
I admitted and looked at Emma as she sat on the bed with her legs folded out to one side, she was so nice to talk to, always had been and extremely pretty with that long blonde hair falling over her shoulders and the way she pushed it back ever so often and fiddled with it.  

 

EMMA 

Should I push my luck? Should I let him know that I still like him so much, that I am turning guys down just because I want him to be my first true boyfriend? I sat opposite Scott trying to look my best, his eyes ever so often would drop from my face to my t-shirt and this was a new sign. A good sign that I was interesting enough to him that he was checking out my bust. I don’t know how it happened but I told him that I wouldn’t have finished with him ever and just waited to see his reaction, why I put my feelings on the line I don’t know but tonight seemed like an evening for truths.  

 

SCOTT

Wow, Emma just hit me with the fact that she still likes me a lot. Talking about my break up with Carla she told me...“I think Carla is so short sighted Scott, even if she is my best friend we don’t see everything the same way, she does really like you the same as I do but she can’t get over superficial things like how it looks for her to be with a shorter boyfriend and what people might say. I wouldn’t have a problem, I would just be really pleased to be dating such a great guy as you are”

Just sitting there a little lost for words I ended up asking myself why I kept overlooking the one girl that had always liked me?  Sure on the physical attraction level she was not as well endowed as Carla but she was beautiful and her personality was definitely compatible with mine. I reciprocated by offering a smile and complimenting her back.“Em, you are a fantastic girl, I would......”Should I say it? Should I ask her out to see if this could work between us?“........I would be very lucky to go out with a girl like you” We looked at each other for a minute or so, my eyes falling into those deep blue pools of hers and her face lit up with the biggest widest, toothiest smile I had ever seen.  

 

EMMA 

Scott and I have been an item now for the last month, it’s all going so well. We have been out to the cinema a couple of times as we both love those blockbuster science fiction films and we had great fun at the local amusement arcades where we shared our first real passionate kiss. 

I think I am more in love with him now that I am getting to see this side of Scott, he is considerate and always looking after me, now that the weather has turned chilly he lets me wear his favourite leather jacket if we are out and I snuggle inside it knowing it is his.

Carla is pleased for us both and said we make “a good looking couple” in her words, so there is no problem. We hold hands regularly and he puts his arm around me a lot when we walk together which I love as it shows everyone he is mine, but so far he has not made any moves on me and I wonder if he is just respecting me and waiting for the right time, if I was to lose my virginity to anyone it would be Scott but I can wait.  

 

SCOTT 

Little Emma from next door is my girlfriend, who would have thought? I am so glad that I took the chance to go out with her, it is always a risk if someone is such a good friend to worry if this went horribly wrong and could threaten that friendship but I am so pleased that it’s been working out. I normally walk back from School with her now and Paul is getting a little cheesed off with me as we see less and less of each other but having said this he is still obsessed with drinking and I enjoy a good skin full now and again but not quite so regularly.

 I had quite forgotten my concerns about not hitting my teenage growth spurt yet. That was true until today when I was reminded by Emma, although it did not seem as important now and I quite enjoyed the conversation coming from my girlfriend. We both were around her house straight from School and she was complaining about the dolly shoes she had recently purchased and Diana was looking at them.  These dolly shoes seemed to be all the rage with the trendy girls in our year, they were like ballerina shoes and were totally flat but they didn’t seem to be well made and rubbed the back of her heel. 

“Well I am not surprised you have blisters Emma, these things are not even leather”As I sat on the sofa and looked at the two of them, Emma was sat on a chair with her sister crouching and inspecting her shoes and the back of her heels.

I was sat in the wrong place as from this angle I could see Diana’s cleavage waving a big hello at me as it was tilted forward in her revealing t-shirt.I say the wrong place as my hormones were always at a high and I noticed these things very easily, my eyes darted down her top and between those large breasts and I could see today that she was not wearing any bra to constrain them. Emma would have slapped me for paying such attention to her sister and I was careful to look away despite the magnetic draw of her sisters alluring figure.

 “Why not wear your black boots it’s getting to winter time, I think these are ruining your feet”Diana summarised and was quite motherly to her sister.“Yeh, you are right sis I will ditch these things and try my old boots on”

A moment later and Emma had retrieved a pair of knee length leather boots and she was grimacing as she tried to walk in them.“Ouch, these are pinching my toes, guess my feet have grown, do you think I could have another pair Di?”

Feeling the toe of her sisters foot Diana confirmed that she had outgrown these shoes and suggested they went on a shopping spree to fix the situation.“Well the good news is that I did a very lucrative contract for the new department store downtown, so I have a huge credit that you can use and we should go this Saturday and shop till we drop”“Fantastic, Scott do you mind if I have a girly day out with my sis?”Emma asked and I did not have a problem with this so I told them to have fun, it was then that she began talking about the implications of her feet getting larger.“So, I might be a size larger what do you think Di?”“Definitely the way your toe is sticking out, hey soon you and I will be sharing the same shoes size and you can borrow all my pairs”“Sis, I think that’s days a long way off, you take a size eight and I am probably just a six now. But maybe if my feet are getting bigger I might have grown some? I would sure love to share your clothes. As I looked at the two of them standing there, Diana in her bare feet and Emma with perhaps a two inch heel on her boots there was no comparison. Diana easily towered over her little sister and she giggled at the thought.“I think my clothes are safe for a while”
She said and I couldn’t resist commenting myself.“Well they would be safe unless short cakes here starts wearing some of your t-shirts as dresses”

I made Diana laugh but Emma looked at me a little challengingly and invited me to see how I measured up to her and Diana.“Scott, you can’t sit there making fun of me, I bet that I’m nearly as tall as you in these boots, come on let’s see how you measure up mister big” Luckily Diana sat down and relaxed in the chair having done her bit to help Emma diagnose her foot problems and I took that opportunity to stand up and take up Emma’s playful challenge.  

 

EMMA 

The shoes I have been wearing for the sake of fashion are definitely the cause of the irritation on the back of my heel, it was obvious but I had been grinning and bearing this discomfort for a few weeks until today when it was finally too sore for me to continue walking in them and I had to let my sister take a look.  She suggested I put on my old winter boots, I liked this pair a lot and they were comfortable only having not worn them since last winter they had become too small.

I was so elated when Diana offered to take me out to get some new clothes and shoes, this would be wonderful.  Scott was being cheeky as normal and when Diana had passed a comment that we wouldn’t be sharing her clothes for some time yet, he piped up with a shortcakes remark and made fun that I could wear my sisters t-shirts as dresses. I decided to turn the tables on my jester of a boyfriend and asked him to stand up in front of me, I was hoping to demonstrate that I had grown and part of me was curious just how many inches separated us now as clearly he hadn’t changed a bit. 

As he stood up to join me, I was standing in the middle of the room wearing my black boots that currently crippled my toes. I knew these had a good two inch heel so I was confident that even with his shoes on there wouldn’t be that much gap anymore. The result surprised us both, more him if I am honest. He confidently stood before me and he was surprised by how tall I was. I knew that I had grown a little bit but in these boots we were eye to eye!This was better than I could have hoped for, I must have inched up to five foot as I knew he was five foot two and this barrier was a long awaited milestone for me.

I could not have been happier but simply had to rub this fact in to Scott.“Looks like I’ve gone up in the world, we are seeing eye to eye baby”My announcement told Scott what he was seeing was real and he looked down at my old boots to check them out.“How big are those heels?”“What these? Two inches, which makes me five foot tall, I am definitely growing, what do you think Di, do I look taller to you?”“Wow, my little sister is growing up after all”Diana grinned and looked at us both as we stood there face to face for the first time. 

 

 SCOTT 

Emma said “two inches” and I had thought these boots she was wearing tonight had much higher heels, her growth had passed me by, I just had not realised that she was only two inches shorter than I was and here she was my girlfriend looking me face to face in these heels and loving it. I had to admit I found it kind of nice to as she was no longer the short girlfriend that I had considered her to be and I felt this two inches between us made her the perfect size. 

After Diana noted that her sister was indeed growing, I was about to sit down when Emma could not resist the moment and she laid a big kiss on my lips right in front of her sister. It was a smacker of a kiss but it was different, different because she had not risen up on her toes to find my mouth and equally for the first time since we had been going out, I had not tilted my head down to meet hers.

How odd this felt to be kissing on the level and how nice. Emma, must have thought the same as me and sneakily pinched my bottom as her lips left mine, just as she teased me again.
“I had better start wearing heels more often, Scott’s just the right kissing height now”“Emma, you are making him blush. Stop teasing him, remember he’s probably going to grow like a weed as most boys start to at his age and you’ll need some serious heels to kiss him then. You’d better enjoy this phase while you can little sis, because I know how fast I grew when I was his age”Diana was making things worse in my head as I was reminded of my lack of growth over the last year or so but she was right and soon hopefully I would be looking way down at her sister. 

“Di, can you just stand up a second?”This was an odd request from Emma and I wondered what she was up to when she continued.“Stay right there Scott I just want to see how much taller my sister is than you”“Oh Em, don’t embarrass the poor boy”Diana was stood up and didn’t want to make me feel uncomfortable, she knew that she was a lot taller than me and the comparison would be unfair against her statuesque frame. But instead of protesting, I actually encourage this, perhaps because I wanted to see for myself and to burn a mental image for future use if you get my drift.“It’s ok, I don’t mind, as you said I am a probably not going to be this height for very much longer, my father is six foot plus so we are all tall guys in my family, I will be soon” Even I believed myself at that moment and Diana now happy that she was not going to embarrass me walked over to replace her sister and stand right in front of me. 

My knees went weak, Diana was in her bare feet and as I looked down those perfectly painted pink toe nails ended a pair of feet which were as large as my own, but her legs in her shorts were much higher. Her hips, those sensational hips that had wiggled many a cat walk were much higher than my waist. As my eyes tried to avoid the t-shirt of delights I could see she was almost a full head and shoulders taller than me. Her hands landed on my shoulders in a friendly manor as she positioned herself and allowed her sister to draw the comparison.“You are a lot shorter than you look Scott, I still have a good eight and half , maybe nine inches on you”
“Umm.....”Dam, I was stuck for words, Mrs hot body herself was stood with me and boy did I feel intimidated, this girl, no scrub that, this woman, she made Carla look short and I really didn’t want to look at that suggestive t-shirt or else there would be real embarrassment. Keep your eyes up Scott.  

 

EMMA 

Oh to be as tall as my sister. Diana was so leggy that even without shoes she made Scott look short and to see them both there was strangely a bit of a thrill for me as I could almost imagine myself in her place.

It struck me that this was not too different than the day Carla had worn Diana’s big heels and stood before Scott but my sister didn’t need heels to achieve the same result!“Di, you are such an amazon isn’t she Scott? Look she is in bare feet and she towers over you” 

Later that night Scott and I chatted into the late hours, it was one of our more open chats that were becoming more frequent and he commented about earlier when we had compared heights.“So you are five foot tall short cakes, that’s great”“You really think so?”

I was concerned that he might find this a negative but everything I had learned about Scott told me that wasn’t going to be the case, his love of Nikki Flame who was exceedingly tall was my biggest clue and I remember how he looked turned on seeing Carla in those heels that night which I wasn’t about to bring up into conversation.“Sure, you know I don’t mind a bit of leg and especially with great ones like yours”

His words delighted me and he was right my legs were a little noticeably longer and a little more shape was there, they were defined and not the sticks that I had hated in the past, my hips were even starting to dominate my outline, things were good. 

 

SCOTT 

What a night, I lay in my bed and held my throbbing member clutched in my hand and didn’t know what to think about first, was it the fact that my girlfriend was that bit taller and we had kissed as equals tonight or should I allow myself to once again let the gorgeous Diana win my orgasm? It was tough but Diana won as I remember how she towered over me, it was just too much and I nearly spurted my load out of my tissue.  

Things were awesome, until the next morning when my father broke the news.“Son, I have a new assignment, it’s a promotion of a life time and I am afraid that we are going to have to move to Australia for a while so that I can directly manage some customer accounts.

”Australia", you can imagine my surprise, this wasn’t a little relocation it was a move to the other side of the world, the furthest possible distance from my school and from my Emma!  

 

EMMA 

I cried the day Scott left, Diana and I went to the airport to see him off and with Diana’s help I had bought him a laptop so that he could keep in touch whilst they lived away. His house would be rented out and his father’s company would pay for them to stay in some luxury apartment but unfortunately in some backwater town as Scott referred to it from his browsing on the internet. They didn’t know how long his father’s assignment in Australia would be but it was over a year for definite and that was a year apart from my beloved Scott.

I might be sixteen before we next met and that was more than enough to cry about. We were in love and our love could survive being apart this way I was sure of that. As he held me in his arms at the airport I raised on my toes to kiss him, not as much as I had needed to before mind you but we had the longest kiss of our lives, it would have to last him for months!  

 

SCOTT 

I’ve been in Australia for a week now, it’s hard to adjust to my temporary life here, I so want to be back home and see Emma, we were getting so close and I think things could have gone further between us. This was the girl that I wanted to lose my virginity to, most of my mates had bragged about how they had already “done it” as they say, but probably many of them had not and those who had like Paul for example, regretted that it was a drunken fumble that was also a one night stand. This wasn’t for me, and I had not put any pressure on Emma, I wouldn’t do that, but I had to admit that breaking the barrier of going below the waist line would be the next stage for us, I hoped. Mind you we had been very playful in the few times we had managed to be alone between her sister being out and my father being out of the house.

Alone time was not easy and Emma had told me already that Diana had discussed the pill with her, she was a good sister and looked out for her little sibling that was for sure.  Emma was very playful, this I loved about her, once she had the confidence that we were an item, she would tease me with a little flash of flesh and do playful things. Her biggest tease was to bump into the back of me with those modest breasts of hers, she knew I was a breast man and even her full C cups managed to make an impression when they bumped into you, you could tell they were there pressing into your back. I had played with them a few times, and loved it, they were so firm and stood proud from her chest, they even looked bigger without her clothes, I guess because they stood out on her slim body. My hands perfectly mapped their girth and I loved that feeling of weighing them in my hands as I supported them with a gentle grope. 

As I am lying on my bed thinking of Emma’s boobs my mind inevitably wanders to Diana’s magnificent pair which have no rivals. How would these feel to cup in such a way, to feel the flesh exceed my hands, I shudder excitedly at the thought and try to concentrate on my girl.  

We schedule times for us to email and live message with each other and this is the way we keep in touch. Every night so far she has cried but I think she is getting stronger, I cried myself but I am not letting her know that I am that soft. 

 

EMMA 

Scott has been away for several months now, it’s hard as I miss seeing him, he sent an attachment of a recent image as he and his father visited a famous beach, he has not changed, he still looks so good in a pair of shorts, I have blown the picture up and keep it on my bedside table.

 Of course with a boyfriend so far away it is only fitting that as one of my duties to keep him interested that I send him pictures back now and again just to remind him that I am here and that his eyes should not stray to some Aussie hussy. 

Tonight I took a picture of myself just cropping it so that he had an inch of my cleavage to spot at the bottom, I wanted his imagination to complete the picture and the dress I was wearing was perfect to keep his interest. Talking of my boobs, they were actually getting larger, a fact that I had not yet shared with Scott, this could wait for a later occasion. For now I would just hint at them.

Having my bust measured at the shop today, I was pleased to walk home with my first D cup, now I had officially some cleavage to talk about and Scott was not here to appreciate it. With my boobs slowly expanding my body was also starting to catch up and I had gained three quarters of an inch over the last month alone and I think this was all in my legs. Although I could not feel so pleased as my less than an inch paled in comparison with Carla who was streaking away as she was five seven now and nearly five foot eight, I still felt very short next to her especially when she insisted on wearing heels everywhere. Mind you, I had also changed my preference in footwear, the flat dolly shoes are all in my cupboard and have not seen the light of day for some time, instead I have preferred to go with nothing less than a two or three inch heel , it makes me feel quite tall now.

It’s surprising what an inch or two makes when you wear such shoes, I can now reach the cupboards where Diana keeps her most expensive perfumes so now they are mine to share. 

Chapter 9 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

It’s been nine long months now and I am stuck out here on the end of my laptop waiting for Emma to contact me, she is a little late from our arranged time and normally she has been early. I nearly fall asleep when a message pops up with a ping that sounds its arrival

.“Hey babe, sorry that I am late but I have the best excuse!”Her message reads with excitement and I can imagine her beaming a smile.“No worries, so what’s happening beautiful?”I type back and shake my head as I realise I am picking up some of the Aussie way of talking I will be saying “G’day” next. “Diana has reached the big time! She’s been selected as one of the models for a brand new range of underwear, it’s so cool my sister is going to be on those big ads campaigns you will see her face everywhere!”“Wow that’s so great! Who is she modelling for?”“Armando, you know THE Armando!”

I read the emphasis on the name and this was a very big company who even I, as a guy, had heard of and seen the past campaigns all over the city.“Excellent, so you were late today because you were celebrating?”“No, she found that out yesterday, she’s going to be minted, they are throwing money at her like you wouldn’t believe, I think she’ll be famous! I was late because she was authorising me an account at the Risingdales department store, I have ID now and I can go in anytime and charge anything to her account!” 

The enthusiasm for her sister’s success came strongly from her words and I was very happy for her. Diana already made a good living from her modelling related work but this was a major high profile success that might really take her career places. I sure wouldn’t mind seeing her on billboards and adverts especially for underwear!“You must be in your element with access to free clothes, that’s so good. I so wish I was there to congratulate Diana and see you both”“Actually Scott, that’s the other reason I am late we were paying for a ticket for you, I want you to come back for my birthday and the school dance this year, can you do that!!!! Please xxxxxxxx”  

 

EMMA 

I so hoped that Scott could get the time off approved from his home education to allow him to travel back here for a week, the dance was several months away and my birthday was within that week, I really wanted him to be there and thanks to my sisters seemingly bottomless purse this might be possible. 

Diana was so happy with her work, she was going to be travelling away a lot but I understood this and to be honest it would be nice to have the place to myself now and again, I was old enough to be left alone and it would be fun to invite the girls around.Our lifestyle was going to change with all the money my sister was earning and this would set her up for life. I had to admit that the career she had made for herself from modelling was paying off big time and I was interest to explore this myself, I know that my features were pretty enough but perhaps I was not tall enough and certainly not busty enough yet.  

 

SCOTT 

Emma and I are in countdown mode for my trip back home, it was only for a long week which was not ideal given the long flights but I could not believe it was going to be first class! When the ticket arrived I had to call up Diana and thank her on the phone as this was unbelievable. Diana was so sweet, she said it was the least she could do to put a smile on her little sisters face and it would be so nice to see me. 

There was something that bothered me a little relating to this trip, Emma was sending me links for the various dresses she was contemplating and trying to get my opinion, of course I opted for the short and more revealing ones each time and she got the hint. The final choice was a figure hugging knock out red number. This dress was the sort of vibrant red which would look so great in contrast to her lovely blonde hair, speaking of which, she told me it was now even longer and way down her shoulders.

Back to the niggling thoughts in my mind, I had still not grown even a centimetre since we last saw each other and I knew from when we last were together that my girl now measured five foot tall. I kept wondering if she would compliment that red dress with some high heels and if so how high would she choose? Seeing her that day in those old boots she rivalled my two inch advantage but if my girlfriend selected some three or even four inch wonders to adorn her pretty feet then I would probably be looking up to her for the first time. Part of me liked this thought but another side of me wondered how she would react, I knew she didn’t mind such differences from our past conversations but would the reality be any different, especially when all our friends were around?  

I dared to ask her casually on my recent email about the shoes she would wear and she seemed to be pleased that I had asked, perhaps this was because I was taking an interest in her outfit, girls like that sort of stuff. However the answer was not clear when I read the response.“Have bought a very sexy pair of matching red court shoes, you will love them and I look great in them even if I say so myself!”

Should I ask how high the heels were? I sure wanted to but didn’t like to let on that I was thinking in such detail so instead I surfed for ladies court shoes and found they were all typically supplied with a modest two to three inches of heel on the average pair, I felt relieved.   

 

EMMA 

Only a week to go until Scott comes in, I hope his flight is not delayed as the airports are suffering a lot of strike action from the workers recently and it would be a shame if he misses the dance or worse if his flights are cancelled altogether. No, I cannot let myself explore such negative thoughts, he will be here at the weekend for the dance and my birthday on the Monday following. 

I am so excited for the dance, I plan to knock Scott’s socks off with my outfit, if his tongue is not hanging out when he lays eyes on me, then I will have failed! I am so prepared, I have arranged for Diana’s personal hairdresser to come over and fix my hair before we leave and I have taken advantage of her free body tanning sessions to ensure I have a nice false bronzed colour to my skin. My nails will be done again courtesy of my sister’s contacts, so all is in place. Carla is coming to my house tonight to show me her dress, she is dating Marvin from the basketball team now and she is making just as much effort as I am this year to look extra good for her man. 

My birthday on Monday is on my mind, I am so excited about this as it’s my sweet sixteen, I am planning for this to be my first real night with Scott as we will both be of legal age and I don’t think we can keep our hands off each other for much longer in this relationship without going all the way as they say. I am nervous how this will be, but I know Scott is also a virgin so he will be just as anxious when he realises I am taking us to the next stage.  

 

SCOTT 

I learned today from Emma that this new job of Diana’s was to promote what they called the “Delicates” range of lingerie as worn by several stars who endorse the brand, and Diana is modelling the items that are supposedly connected to Nikki Flame my all time favourite babe! 

“I knew that would get you going”Emma’s message read and she put a big smiley next to the words after telling me that Diana was probably going to meet Nikki Flame in the near future at some events they planned. 

Talking of Diana I saw the first picture of her to hit Australia, and all I could say was “hubba-hubba!”I happened to be travelling on the bus and as we stopped at the lights there was another bus parked up that I could see and emblazoned on the side was this gorgeous pair of dramatically posed legs nearly as long as the bus and the upper body of this scantily clad babe was lifting her arms above her head as if she was stretching. Well, I followed those pins and obviously every contour of them, the advert was showing off some stockings and matching underwear. The way this woman was leaning back and thrusting forward her ample chest in a bra that was in a word spectacular, had me almost stuck to the window of the bus! My nose pressed against it and I recognised the face and the long hair, it was Diana and more of her than I had ever had the pleasure to see. I know they can airbrush these images but she was just perfect as you would imagine her to be in the flesh. My boyhood mind had often joined up the missing parts beneath her clothes and knew she was something special and here was the proof. I didn’t even read the strap line but it was Armando’s delicates and I was their number one fan right now! 

I told Emma about seeing Diana on the bus but of course not how it made me feel, she would not have liked me to say that I missed my next stop, I actually was not able to walk without my jogging bottoms showing how happy the advert had made me. 

 

 EMMA 

Diana is getting recognised now, sometimes people stop us in the street and ask if she is the girl from the pictures, the campaign is a great success and money is just no object for Diana at present, I feel a nice birthday present coming on. 

Scott will be with me this Friday and the dance is seven o’clock on Saturday, I am bursting with happiness right now, my guy will be home and I am so looking forward to hugging him at the airport. It will be like those films where the girl rushes into his arms and he swings her around in joy. I am too romantic at times but I’m sure he will be bowled over to see me. Carla is arranging a night out for my birthday at a new place in town that you have to be sixteen to enter, they don’t serve alcoholic drinks unless you can show ID but it’s supposed to have a great DJ and several dance floors and sounds ultra cool!  

 

SCOTT 

I am waiting at the airport, and my phone is getting low on battery, just texted Emma to inform her that our nightmare has happened and the baggage handlers are on strike. They are threatening to cancel my flight which means I won’t arrive on Friday as planned, I feel gutted and what is worse I know how much Emma is looking forward to this.

I have a bought a really nice pair of earrings for her birthday, they cost me all the money that I have managed to earn over the last six months but she is worth it.  I don’t have a social life here what with the home tuition and such so I find any money I am earning from my part time job cleaning cars at the garage is all saved. Two and a half thousand Aussie dollars, the total of my earnings is going on my girl and who better for me to spend it on, I flick open the presentation box and the gold earrings look really special. They are solid gold not hollow and are nice sized hoops that I know she likes to wear, if my judgement is right then these will be perfect. 

Two hours on and the information boards just lit up with the dreaded news, flight cancellations! I text Emma again and she must be awake now, my phone rings she doesn’t care about the call charges. Of course she is as devastated as am I. I told her that they are trying to reschedule me onto a flight that will land home on Sunday evening if the strike action is resolved, but this means I will miss the dance. “At least you will make my birthday”She sighs heavily and kisses me down the phone, it’s good to hear her voice. With my battery fading I tell her that I will try to let her know what flight I make and we are cut off before the customary I love you. 

I am stranded at the airport for a good while, there is activity from the airline and they inform that they are trying to see what can be done as some hired help is coming in. But my flight has been missed and I use a reverse charge call box to let my father know that I might need a lift back to our apartment. 

However as fortune would have it there are some relief baggage handlers arriving who were a third party company drafted in at the airlines expense to get things moving. As a priority one passenger because I was due to travel first class, thanks to Diana, I was bumped up the list and they offered me an alternative flight that would get me home with a taxi included about half an hour before the dance at best!  It was actually a different but related sister airline and they informed this flight would take me to another airport over an hour in the opposite direction from the closest one to home, but at least after this inconvenience I would see Emma sooner than planned. I had a courtesy meal and waited patiently, I decided not to get Emma’s hopes up as I could still miss the dance and it would be great to surprise her. I told my father the score and said if Emma contacted him that he should tell her I have made a flight but it’s time to leave was uncertain, however she should definitely expect me by Sunday morning at the worst and I would make my own way to her house.

I kept things vague as I didn’t want Emma staying away from the dance, she had prepared so hard for it and deserved at least to have a nice time out, even if I might not be able to join her. I certainly did not want her waiting for me all day around the airport and as I was going into a different airport she would not even be in the right terminal. Having kept her in the dark about the flight I boarded on time and was on my way!  

 

EMMA

 I look in the full length mirror at my reflection, the dress is perfect and I think makes the best of my figure, if I had my camera to hand I should have snapped a picture for Scott to show him what he is missing. As Scott’s arrival is uncertain at best for tomorrow morning I hope things work out, his father said that his mobile is dead and he was rather confused about the flight he had managed to board.

I looked up the flights to our airport for Sunday and due to the delays the earliest was showing mid day tomorrow based on its stop over and that was probably Scott’s flight.  I will try to get Diana to take me to the airport to meet that flight and surprise him. 

I walked to the dance alone, Carla is meeting me there with her guy and Lisa, Lisa does not have a boyfriend so at least we can hang out together although I half expect Ahmed to be trying it on with her as he often does, Lisa loves to let him down, she can be so cruel to his advances but secretly I think she likes him a little and loves the attention. 

 

SCOTT 

The flight was wonderful, I slept for hours with one of those seats that goes fully horizontal until you are practically in a bed, how I can feel refreshed after such a long flight is simply testament to the luxury of first class travel. Before we landed I had checked the time, the head wind had caused us to be later than the schedule but given customs and the high class taxi ride, it was possible to get to the dance within the first hour.

I had made an effort and shifted my best clothes into my hand luggage for a swift change. The first class enabled me to freshen up and before we touched down. I had a nice shirt and trousers combination that I had put on and I hoped these clothes made me look that bit older than when we last saw each other.  I knew what effort Emma had applied to her outfit and wanted to look sharp for her, shedding the jeans and ditching my normal designer t-shirt look for the evening would hopefully show her a new side of me. In my reflection I was happy that I did look that bit more mature and surprisingly fresh faced. 

As I waited for the taxi ride I felt a little strange in my new special shoes. Being paranoid about my girlfriend wearing heels and how she might react, I had chosen to find a supplier of shoes that looked really normal yet their design included a two inch lift that was not noticeable from the shoes external appearance. Yes it was a little sad that I had succumb to wearing such false footwear but I figured that as I had not grown at all yet they would give the impression that I had to my old friends, no one would know, it wasn’t as if I would take my shoes off at any point during the night. I had measured myself at five foot five in these given that they had a normal inch thick heel and that would be enough I figured to counter Emma if she had chosen a three inch court shoe, yep I felt confident and it would be like old times with a couple of inches between us and me looking down into her big baby blues. 

The driver dropped my bags off at Diana’s house as part of my first class service, it was like having my own chauffer and very posh to experience how he opened the doors for me and let me out in front of the dance hall. Part of me wished that my old friends could have seen me arrive in this swanky Mercedes dressed like I was but unfortunately no one was there that I recognised. 

That was until I bumped into my old buddy Paul, he had hardly kept in contact with me since I left but then he was not into computers other than the Xbox and most of his spare time was spent finding ways to get a drink. In some ways it was good that I was parted from his influence, he was a good guy but getting into very bad habits at an early age. His beer belly was also a little larger and drooping a little more over his belt than I last recalled. “Hey Scotty boy!”He slapped my arm and grinned, yes he was half cut already and his breathe laced with some illegally acquired cider or beer no doubt. We chatted nonsense for a few minutes and I asked if he had seen Emma.“Oh yes mate, she’s turning into quite the hotty that little Emma”He slurred to me.“She’s down in the corner with Lisa, you lucky son of a bitch!” I left him to get wasted and muscled through the crowds of teenagers in search of Emma.

And there she was. Emma had her back to me, the dress looked nice it was not as short as the picture did it credit and she didn’t look like she had changed that much, her legs were a touch more solid than I recall and I smiled as I scoped the back of her red shoes, I could see what looked like two inch heels this was ideal. Her hair was worn up and plated at the back so I really did not get an impact of those long blonde locks she had told me about and I could not wait for her to turn around and see me.

As I sneaked closer and checked my breathe, yes the mints had done the trick, I took a deep inhale and just squared off my size behind her. She was about two inches shorter than me, just as I had predicted and confidently I tapped her gently on the shoulder.“Hey”I softly said by her ear and she spun around.“Scott!”What the? This was not Emma it was Lisa! I smiled and must have looked very confused, she welcomed me back and I instantly recovered my surprised expression and asked where Emma was. 

Suddenly two firm bumps nudged into my back, a greeting that only one girl loved to do to me but those bumps were a touch higher than I would have expected them to be. I slowly turned and had to look up at Emma! My girlfriend, little Emma was looking down at me as our eyes connected. Before I knew it she hugged me forcibly into her and the giving yet undeniable presence of some nice sized breasts pressed against my upper chest whilst her arms draped over my shoulders and she planted some lips on my cheek and then tilted her head to meet my lips for a good long kiss that was amazing and filled with the held back passion of our time apart. 

I stepped back as our lips parted and I noted that my eyes were opposite her cute button like nose, her breasts heaved forward in the revealing neckline of her red dress. Breasts that I didn’t know she had, breasts that were definitely all natural and substantial in size pushing out that dress some inches from her slim and now much curvier frame. The dress stopped before mid thigh and what legs, her legs these shapely long legs that couldn’t have belonged to little Emma now made me in awe of how she had changed. The red court shoes looked steep and tilted her feet at an angle which must have accounted for her impressive stature but I was not prepared for this overwhelming fox of a girlfriend that happily posed for my completely blatant top to bottom scan of her body.

“Hi......”She said almost huskily and so pleased to see me and then added an extra word in a whisper that held over the music but was only loud enough for me to hear.“....shorty”A cheeky smile full of perfect pearly whites made me look up and I must have showed just how jaw droppingly attractive I found her.“Emma.......?”I said dumbly as if trying to register that this stunner, this buxom stunner in the red dress and high heels who was probably standing three inches taller than me was my little Emma.  

 

EMMA 

The look on Scott’s face, the expression was all worth it. I stepped up behind him and instantly realised that whilst I had been growing my boyfriend was hardly taller than when he’d left. It was such a thrill to feel this tall as I closed behind him, I could not resist my normal greeting and I pressed myself against his back ensuring he could feel my much larger boobs pressing into him. When he realised that this was me his face said it all, it was the reaction I was after as his busy eyes roamed my entire body and were obviously pleased with what they saw but clearly surprised at my height, he not expected me to be this much taller that was for certain. 

I was so chuffed that he was here and that was the best surprise of all, I found out later that he had managed a new flight and wanted to surprise me, although I think I had the most surprises for him in just my appearance tonight. The temptation to call him shorty when I realised he was several inches below me in these heels was too much and I called him this just so the two of us could hear and he did not know what to say. It was the first time I had ever looked on Scott or any boy my age like this and I loved the way it made me feel to be confident about my height for a change. 

“You didn’t expect me to be up here did you?”I said with a smile searching for a reaction beyond his current look of astonishment.“No, I......those must be some heels you are wearing, you look amazing!”Scott checked out my footwear with another glance and I twisted my shoe just to show him.  

 

SCOTT 

“You didn’t expect me to be up here did you?”Emma’s question had only one possible answer from me and that was a big “no”, I could not get over that this was little Emma my short next door neighbour, my girlfriend now standing at least three inches taller than me in her heels. I commented on those heels but they did compliment her look.  Her ankle tilted to show me the side of the shoes and these shiny red courts had a large heel, bigger than three inches that was for sure and I was partly relieved to note that. 

We sat down and I could not keep my eyes off her, this gorgeous vision was with me and I must have been the envy of all the guys there. Her hair was lovely, it was held back with some girly things but the length of that swishing blonde mane must have been half way down her back and looked very attractive. Her legs now stretching out a little from the chair were tanned and smooth, I could actually describe little Emma’s legs as long.

“Looks like we both kept secrets huh? My early arrival tonight and your.......”What could I say to appreciate her changes?“.....your transformation”This word seemed to befit the changes her body had undergone in the time we had been separated and she seemed to like that description.“Do I need to ask if you like what you see?”She placed her hand on my knee and grinned knowing the answer to her question before she proposed it.“Without a doubt, I just had not expected to be looking up at you tonight, those must be phenomenally big heels you are wearing short cakes because I felt like the short one looking up at you”“These?”

She extended a leg and modelled the shoe again and laughed.“Five inches”Emma happily declared and turned to look at me as she then teased.“I grew”“I....can see”I showed that I approved and boy did I approve, she looked hotter than even before and like a shorter version of her sister as those curves were now impossible to miss especially encased in this figure hugging red number she was wearing.

 Emma, wanted to catch up and we ended up finding somewhere a little more quiet that we could talk for a bit and it was good to see she was same lovely girl on the inside. We also stole some kisses whilst we stood in the corridor down from the main hall together and this was a new experience to kiss her as she made me rise to meet her lips knowingly enjoying the fact that I had to bridge this gap.  

Returning to the main hall, I saw a bunch of old friends and acknowledged them but Emma was almost dragging me to the dance floor as she led me by the hand, the music had slowed up for the final dances and she did not want to miss the romantic tracks. How different this was to the other year, I held my hands on a waist that was higher than it used to be and felt nice prominent hips that were not there before, and there was that chest that separated us an extra couple of inches more than before, this was all good.  I could smell her perfume as we squeezed closer together and gently moved to the music and I knew how in love I was with this girl right there and then. 

As we moved she whispered into my ear something that she wanted me to know.“Guess what shorty?”There was that word again, she was getting the most out of it this evening, I listened on.“I can see over the top of your head, didn’t it used to be you looking over mine?”Her grin said it all. 

 

EMMA 

I loved every second as we danced, being next to Scott and dancing so close it was what I had hoped it would be. He looked such a stud in his shirt and those trousers, an older look that I really liked and his eyes I could have looked into all night if it wasn’t for the fact that I had to look down into them! I had insisted that he danced with me and I lapped up the novelty of how different it was compared to our last dance in this same hall, I even let him know that I was actually tall enough in my heels tonight that I could see over his head, something he had done to me back then, how the tables had turned, tonight my guy was the shortest of the two of us and I really liked this fact, a lot.

 “You look fantastic tonight Em”His compliment was presented with a kiss on the side of my neck and it made me tingle with joy.“And you don’t mind that I am taller than you in these heels?”Of course I had to ask this and he came back immediately to tell me that I looked very sexy, sexy was a word he had never used to describe me before and I rubbed up closer to his body enjoying the thought that I had transitioned from cute to sexy.  

 

SCOTT.


“Very sexy”I told her that’s how she looked tonight and I was not holding back, Emma seemed to love this honest reaction and squeezed me gently against her which was getting me going as her boobs collided with my upper chest and cleavage erupted from her neckline distracting me.  With my mind on those two prominent features of hers I had to whisper back a question to satisfy myself that that was all Emma in this dress.“Babe, another thing that’s driving me wild is your boobs tonight, are they all you or is that a padded bra underneath?”

Emma laughed at my question with a cute girly giggle and then rose on her toes as the final song finished playing and bumped my chin with her warm cleavage.“I will let you find out for yourself later tonight, but you won’t be disappointed” I watched her wiggle off in front of me and back to where Lisa was bored out of her skull finishing up a drink and seemingly happy that this event had come to an end.

One person I had not seen head or tail of was Carla but then there were a lot of people now leaving and we just had not bumped into each other. We said goodnight to Lisa to be polite and happily headed off for the walk home. Click clack, her heels struck the path as we walked across the park in the moonlight and chatted. 

 

 EMMA 

Walking hand in hand we made for home, the night had been all I wanted it to be and I now wanted to ravage Scott when we got home although I knew time alone would be compromised with Diana being home right now. She was a modern sister and understood my teenage needs for privacy and the question of sex had come up several times in the past as we were so close and so open, it was her recommendation that I was on the pill and she said that when I turned sixteen she would class me as a woman and not interfere with my love life but up till then, she did not want underage sex in her house.Scott was already sixteen, and I could just count the days until I was! 

The walk back reminded me of that close encounter and I said to Scott that we had not walked in this park, at this time of night since that occasion. He said that he had thought about that night many times when he was alone in Australia looking out of his bedroom window at the night sky and it made him feel strange to know that there were such things as aliens out there. But the conversation soon went back around to my transformation as he coined it and this he found most interesting. 

 

SCOTT 

Walking beside Emma was nothing like being with the little Emma of old, she was a dominant presence now boldly striding so confident on those five inch heels and looking so incredible in that short red dress. With each step came a gentle wobble of her full breasts and the swishing of her blonde hair like a wagging tail behind her. 

I stopped at the bench which was the last point on the pathway that had a street lamp, under its yellowish glow we chatted. “So, just how tall are you now Emma, I mean without the aid of those big shoes?”As I asked the question Emma decided to slip off the shoes and stand up without them.“I’m this tall”She grinned and kind of urged me to compare.

As I stood up she was now shorter than me by a couple of inches and I felt for a moment that small male ego prompting me to tease her back for those shorty references that she has bestowed on me earlier. I put my arms around her neck and kissed her much more like I used to remember.“Those are some shoes shortcakes, I like them a lot”“You do?”There was need for reassurance but I think she realised that I was more than happy for her to wear them. “I am so glad Scott, I was so hoping you wouldn’t have a problem with a taller version of me, it is kind of a thrill to know that I can just slip on these shoes and look down on you.”“Well you said it before, I do like tall girls and in a pair like that you are tall”“And, I like being tall so it’s perfect. You’ve grown a little too, haven’t you? I mean if I take off an inch for those smart shoes you’re wearing, you would still be taller than me in bare foot”

Dam, I had clean forgotten about the internal lifts in my shoes! I wondered what to say, should I reveal my secret now? It did seem the appropriate time but I didn’t know quite how to come out with this embarrassing admission, I said nothing but Emma was doing all the talking.“Can I be honest with you Scott and tell you something?”
There was a nod from me and she did a really cute thing and bit gently on her lower lip which showed this was something she was thinking hard about before she revealed it.“I secretly hoped that I would be taller than you, for real I mean. In your photo’s I got the impression that you hadn’t changed, I couldn’t see these extra inches that I see now and well you remember I told that truth back at the party at my house the other year?”“Oh yeah”This was something I did recall but had not given much thought to until she pointed this out.

“I remember they teased you and said you should try dating primary school kids or something but...what are you trying to tell me? Does that scenario turn you on, a girl being taller than a guy?” Emma looked away clearly embarrassed following my direct question. 

Chapter 10 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA 

Why did I bring this up? What if Scott thinks I am weird or kinky or something, most girls, all the girls I knew only wanted guys who were taller than them and here I was letting him know the reverse was true about me. It clearly wasn’t the norm, and it was strange that I was so comfortable with the ratio of how we had spent our evening tonight. But no matter I was in too deep and he had asked me straight if I found the scenario of being taller than a guy a turn on.

“Well, yes”My heart pounded a little and my eyes searched his for the instant reaction but I couldn’t read what was going on in his head.“That’s good”
He broke a smile, a warm smile almost one of relief and I was a little confused.“Em, whilst we are being honest here I err have a confession”No, what was he going to say, it would break my heart if he had been with some girl in Australia but whatever it was he was building up to say it.“I’m wearing lifts”He said and I didn’t know what he meant for a minute or two. 

 

SCOTT 

The blank expression on her pretty face told me she didn’t know what lifts were and I had to elaborate and so I confessed all.“Emma, the honest truth is that I have not grown since we last saw each other. Not even a centimetre. These shoes I chose for tonight compensate for my lack of height, they are kind of cheating but I was so conscious about my height I wanted to wear them”“Oh good one, you know you really had me going then, that’s not nice to tease me Scott I was being so open with you and there is no need to wind me up and make fun of me like this!”

As Emma was about to get a little upset with me I quickly finished my explanation.“No, Em you don’t get it, these shoes have a design inside that raises me up like a few inches on a built in platform, its true they only look normal from the outside. I paid a lot for them and figured they would give me more confidence tonight as I was so paranoid about not growing even a fraction when everyone else has left me behind, and that now includes you...”

There was a sudden change of attitude to Emma, as she processed this information and could see I was being genuine. Her face looked down at my shiny smart new shoes and then looked up with a smile a mile wide.“Then you aren’t really this tall? Scott, would you take them off for me? Please, I want to see my real boyfriend and how tall he really is”

I knew what she wanted to see, it was written over her curious and beautiful face it was like she was about to get an unexpected present. I knelt down and removed one shoe after the other and then stood up. I was shorter than Emma much as I had predicted. She said nothing at first but just smiled and walked a full circle around me as if checking to see if I was doing anything to trick her but then she stepped up really close and kissed the end of my nose that lined up with her lips.

“I’m taller than you, Scott I am really taller than you!”Her happiness at this discovery was more than apparent and she proceeded to check the interior of my shoe with a fascination to find the tell tale interior was deceptive and not normal.“This is so great!

”In conclusion she was over the moon and there was what looked like just over an inch between us stood in our bare feet, part of me was relieved that she did find this such a positive but there was also part of me that felt a bit like I had conceded something in our relationship, it was like handing over some authority or strength, I cannot explain well what I mean but she was now taller than me and that was a fact.  

“Em, can I put them back on now, we should get going I don’t want another close encounter”Emma giggled at my bad joke but before letting me put the shoes back on she leaned in for a big kiss.“What was that for?”I had to ask and she smiled back.“Because you were honest and because I wanted to kiss you again because it’s so easy now we are as tall as each other”  

 

EMMA 

What a revelation, as we walked back towards my house my head was spinning in thought about what had just transpired. My boyfriend was short, he had not grown and didn’t show any signs of growing anytime soon but instead of feeling bad for him I found myself loving the fact that his growth curve was flat lining whilst I was on the way up, how much taller would I grow? And how much taller would I grow before he finally did, the thought excited me to increase this gap, I really don’t know why I found this such a turn on but it was so good to be that little bit taller than him. 

When we reached my house, I hoped that Diana was in bed or out with her friends so that we could have some alone time, however I was not that lucky. I opened the front door softly and we walked in to see the downstairs lights were off, but I could hear Diana singing to herself upstairs as she sometimes did.

 “Diana’s home”
I frowned to Scott as I kicked off my shoes and we made for the kitchen to get a hot drink.“It will be nice to see her, she’s the reason I was able to come home”
“Yes I know but I just wanted some time alone with you and hoped she would be out or asleep”

The disappointment showed in my face as Scott held a tender hand to my cheek and said“Hey, I am here for a week there will be plenty of time”“I know, but I am kind of excited by tonight, you know discovering your height it....”My words dried up as I wondered if I should not be talking this way but then I thought go on tell him how you really feel.“.....well it got me all in a fluster and I can’t really explain it, but you are just my ideal man”“What short?”Scott clearly thought this was very unflattering.“Well, no but yes”I was confused and he saw this as my words conflicted.“You have a real thing for me being shorter than you and it pushes your buttons?”“Yes”There, I admitted it.“Well, you had better enjoy feeling leggy around me for this visit because I reckon it’s only a matter of time before nature explodes on me and I shoot up like my father did, you know he’s six four so I could end up that tall but I’m betting over six foot for sure, most of my uncles are at least that big”

What Scott said made sense of course, he would eventually grow like all the boys were in our year and it was in his genes to be tall so maybe this was the one occasion that I would have the edge and I had to make the most of this.  

 

SCOTT 

Tonight really was a night of revealing everything, our relationship was obviously stronger than ever, it was like we could be so open and nothing mattered.  I think Emma wanted to jump my bones when we got back, she was really turned on by the fact of my current height and admitted it was doing it for her as they say. I reminded her that I would in all probability grow soon as it was way overdue and that her thrill of being the taller one could be short lived. But when? If tonight was anything to go by I was feeling very less than average even in my lifts and whilst I loved Emma looking taller and being with her this way, it was not such a great thing in social environments amongst other guys and such. 

As we chatted stood there in the Kitchen with Emma making some coffee I did not hear Diana enter the room until her happy voice called my name.
“Scott! It’s so good to see you”I turned and there was a sexy amazon of a woman stood in a short miniskirt and a pale blue t-shirt bulging with her awesome boobs that almost looked as if she had two footballs blown up beneath that thin cotton layer. If I didn’t know Diana and the fact that they were all natural then I would have labelled them as a pair of those huge implants. She looked so imposing, the short skirt gave her legs unbelievable length and a pair of substantial high heeled blue coloured knee high boots matched her outfit but elevated her way over six foot and way over me!  

As she clapped eyes on me and offered her greeting she just walked right up and gave me a big friendly hug which I can’t shake out of my head for it was wonderful! Wonderful, intimidating, amazing, belittling, all these things wrapped up into one head consuming face full of Diana’s large breasts! If Emma was tall in her heels tonight then her sister was monumentally tall because my eyes saw nothing but her big curves pressing that blue cotton right into them until it was dark for those few fleeting seconds as I was pressed and held warmly against her body. As her long arms unfolded from behind my shoulders and she stepped back, I was totally stunned and what’s more I was thankful for these more formal looser fitting trousers that managed to hide the bump that was emerging behind them as a result of my close encounter with my girlfriends hot sister. 

“Sorry Scott I nearly lost you in there didn’t I? I sometimes forget how tall I am in a pair of platforms”Her voice made light of the fact that she knew my face was cushioned by her breasts and I just had to do my best not to make myself look stupid and totally overwhelmed by this mere hug.“Ssso nice to see you as well Diana, and err thanks so much for the ticket and ggggetting me here” My unintentional stutter was a dead giveaway along with my heated cheeks and I so hoped Emma would not take offence but she seemed to have enjoyed witnessing this as she couldn’t help but comment.

“Sis, you are such a giant in those boots, you nearly suffocated my poor little boyfriend” The two of them laughed and Diana put a friendly arm around my shoulders and stood by my side and now I was able to see her waist that was somewhere between my navel and my chest if I was to draw a line, and her shoulders were probably a touch higher than my head, she made me feel like a dwarf or man midget.“Awww, I’m sure Scott here didn’t mind one bit.”Diana said confidently aware of her feminine whiles and sort of pulled my shoulder into her so I was shoved close against her side in a playful and friendly manor for a second or two. This didn’t help my trouser situation as now that she was by my side, her right boob was in profile and at my face level sticking out a nice long and distracting way. “Stop teasing him you leggy bimbo”Emma said and laughed and grabbed my hand to pull me away from her extremely tall sister which was lucky as I could calm myself down.

“Talking of leggy, do you know Scott my little sister here has been banging on about how she wanted to wear those red heels all week and how she hoped they would make her taller than you, so Em, what was the score because Scott looks like he has done a small bit of growing of his own”  

 

EMMA 

If only I was as tall as my sister. I so envy her legs and her impressive figure, she is the centre of attention where ever she goes amongst men but who could blame them for gawping at her. When she saw Scott for the first time tonight she grabbed him for a hug and I couldn’t believe how tall she was against him, Scott looked like a little boy in comparison to her but then she was wearing some very nice platform boots, I would love a pair like that. Diana was so tall compared to him that he was probably seeing nothing but her boobs as they embraced and I found this fact got me going somewhat, if I could be that tall against him then I could imagine him taking my breasts and sucking them whilst we were still both stood up. The mental image of this popped into my head as I watched her embarrass him, oh to be that tall and have that effect. 

 

SCOTT 

Diana was waiting for Emma to tell her if she had been tall enough in her new heels and I decided to answer on her behalf, I already felt self conscious but thought I might as well let Diana know my secret seeing as these two sister clearly shared things between them. 

“Actually Diana my height is a little bit false, I am kind of waiting to enter my real growth spurt and I invested in some shoes to help me tonight, these have some lifts inside them”“You are kidding me?”Diana turned and looked down at my shoes whilst Emma happily filled her in.“Di, you would never believe it but his shoes add a good three inches to him, it’s like high heels for men only stealthy ones. Oh and I was two inches taller than him in my heels but get this I’m actually taller than him without them on”“You are taller than Scott, really?”The doubt was clear in Diana’s face and Emma then suggested that I show her sister the real me and she seemed quite enthusiastic about this.“I’m feeling pretty short compared to Diana as it is Em”There was a weak protest from me but Emma was on her knees and untying my shoe laces to assist me whether I liked it or not. 

Dropping those three inches before Diana made a remarkable difference, those large breasts now jutted out in line with my forehead and I was actually finding that I had to look over them when she stood closer to contrast our respective heights. Trying to make a point, Diana raised up as straight as she could with her hands resting on her hips.“You are right Em, I do feel like a giant woman in these platforms. Fee-fi-fo-fum little Scott!”With a comical deep female voice, Diana towered over me and teased about my shortness.“I hope you aren’t looking up my skirt from down there little man or I may have to eat you”

Emma found this hysterically funny and I had to join in as the laughter was too contagious. Hidden beneath my laughter was another happy feeling and this was also only just hidden by my baggier fitting trousers! Seeing Diana this way, hearing her tease me that she felt like a female giant made me hard as a rock and I could not explain why I reacted so instantly?   

 

EMMA 

No wonder Scott looked so short in front of Diana, when we finally stopped laughing and sat down at the table to chat, she revealed that she had been trying on these boots as part of her outfit for Monday night when we all were going out for my birthday and these boots made her six and a half inches taller. My sister could boast that she was over six foot six inches tall! I loved her little role play as a giant woman stood before Scott, it was so fun to watch him trying not to look up at her boobs when they were practically in his face and totally unmissable. But I also loved what secret thoughts it conjured up, I felt guilty about those nights when I had entertained myself with the Ken doll that I still kept stowed in my underwear drawer. This I had not told Scott about as I felt he would think I was weird or perverted, I mean how many girls my age play with a doll whilst they masturbated?

Only a week or so back on the last occasion that I felt this urge,  I had placed the Doll propped up against my wardrobe doors but stood upright on the floor. I even tilted its little plastic face up before I found myself standing over this toy and playing with myself as I looked down on it and explored the idea that this was Scott and I was that much larger than him. There he was at my feet no taller than my shins and I loved it. 

Snapping back to the real world again we sat around the table finishing our coffees and Diana was chatting to Scott about the arrangements for his stay with us. In a nice way she told him that she had set up the spare room and the case that had been delivered on his behalf was already in there.  I can’t recall exactly what else my big sister said but in a responsible and nice manor trying hard not to embarrass Scott, she subliminally told us both that underage sex was not something she wanted to entertain in her home. But, she also pointed out my birthday was on the horizon and coming fast as if she was giving us a green light for Monday! I am not sure what Scott made of this but, I sure wished Monday was here now.  

 

SCOTT 

Sitting down at the kitchen table was a great idea so I could hide the stiff antenna that was up and standing to attention in my trousers and trying to transmit to these two gorgeous sisters that I liked what had been going on in their company. Diana’s bit of fun with me had left a lasting impression and I was certainly going to find it hard not to resist reliving that one on a lonely night. 

The conversation at the table was mixed but there was a lot of encouragement for my relationship with Emma coming from her sister and her masterful way of talking about teenagers led me to take onboard that she knew I was her responsibility whilst under her roof and that she expected me to behave accordingly but there was an underlying message that she was almost endorsing that come Monday night when Emma was of age that she would view this differently. Was this real consent for us both to lose our virginity? I didn’t look at Emma and made out that I was cool about everything. 

Later that evening I walked out of the large bathroom having showered and shared a long kiss with my taller girlfriend as we stood on the landing area before we both reluctantly went back to our separate rooms. Emma, did however slap my bottom through my bath robe as she said “Goodnight shorty, dream of me wont you”“Night short cakes”I said and she just smiled at me before that long blonde hair whirled around and she was gone. I was obviously really tired as I went to sleep almost instantly and had not relived any of the evening’s experiences even though I had planned to. 

 

EMMA 

Sunday was really nice, Scott and I got up and had breakfast downstairs together, it was nice to have him living with us for the week so I could get to see more of him and even better that he looked so fit in his towelling dressing gown where I could see his pecs and his nice legs. He really had not changed from my memories. I knew his body and I had pictures of his athletic looking physique from the many past occasions when he came here to go swimming but also when we had some fun times together and my hands had roamed across that nice firm stomach of his. To think my body had really blossomed as they say within the same period whilst we were apart but he was just the same good looking guy.  

This morning I chose to come downstairs wearing just a long t-shirt and a pair of knickers but purposely I had not put a bra on so I could show Scott just how I had blossomed, this thin t-shirt was clingy just around my bust and acted like a short dress showing him plenty of leg but also the impression of my nipples just noticeable if he looked long enough, which he would when he saw them moving about.I felt so naughty but it was a good feeling and I wanted to build his desire for me knowing that there would be an end to our frustrations soon.  

As I saw him in the kitchen switching on the kettle, I merrily wished him good morning and planted a big kiss on his lips, this kiss reminded me of my inch or so advantage and I swear my nipples just hardened a little from this. Scott, did check me out, I saw his less than subtle double take and was happy to oblige his ogling at my figure as I reached up for the cornflakes from the cupboard and showed off a little more thigh and maybe a hint of my peachy bottom!  

 

SCOTT 

Here I am with my hair looking like it had gone through a hedge backwards and all sticking up and down comes my girlfriend into the kitchen to join me and she looks simply gorgeous. She is all legs this morning in a short night shirt and they are some really lovely legs now, all shapely and toned not to mention smooth looking. Being fair she has no perceivable body hair but a lot of head hair.

Her blonde hair was a little wild and not as straight as she normally trained it, but it looked great and seemed to shine under the morning sun that came streaming through the windows. She almost bounded up to me in order to land a kiss on my lips and there was a whole lot action going on under that top, she clearly had not put a bra on yet and her chest bounced nicely with every step. I got the distinct impression that Emma was aware of how good she looked as she stretched for the cupboard and my eyes instantly saw two nice results, first her t-shirt showed off those nice firm boobs in profile and secondly her tight ass flashed its presence as the top lifted a little.

Mornings were good in this house as Diana was next to join us and she walked in with her equally attractive blonde hair all pushed back wet and dripping, and struggling to cover her body was a silk dressing gown but one that looked like it should have belonged to her shorter and smaller sister as its pink shiny exterior offered my eyes a few inches of cleavage and legs galore. 

When breakfast was over and I had managed not to get too distracted by all the female flesh on offer, I took a shower and got dressed in some jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt. This was more me compared to last night and my more formal wear. Having controlled my hair with some styling gel, and with a squirt of my favourite aftershave I was feeling refreshed. I took my wash kit back to my room and then I went to see if Emma was ready yet. As I entered her room, through the open door she was just walking out. In one hand she clutched a towel and folded over her other arm was a small pile of fresh clothes.“Oh, I’ll be ten minutes Scott, wait for me in my room, I’ll just take a quick shower and fix my hair and makeup ok?”A peck of kiss hit my cheek as she walked off leaving me to enter the pink domain of her girl world.  

Bored, I looked at her CD collection browsing the titles when I heard a strange repetitive noise coming from beyond the window. The window was open to help circulate some fresh air and as I peered out across the large lawn, there just to the side of the swimming pool was where this odd noise was coming from. I spied a large outdoor trampoline and on it was Diana exercising and doing some set routine of jumps and twists. This was obviously her way of keeping that toned figure and I could see she was now dressed in a pair of lycra shorts with a midriff revealing lycra top, just like those women in the workout videos only she was a lot hotter of course.  I was dazzled by watching her fabulous large breasts heaving up and down as she jumped this way and that, it was almost mesmerizing. I don’t know how long I stopped there in the window but as the wind changed direction I realised how I had been lustfully staring down and made sure I moved away from the window before she happened to look up and see my horny teenage eyes following her every move. 

Looking back into the bedroom, I caught my breath and attempted to switch of my hormonally charged radar before it locked on to something else but I was too late. There calling for my attention was a wicker laundry hamper innocently standing upright in the corner of Emma’s room. Nothing unusual about it except that the lid was half on and half off and draped over the edge was a strap, a thick white bra strap, Emma’s bra strap! Of course this brassiere could not be ignored and had to be investigated. I walked over to the hamper and noted that this bra must have been tossed casually and just managed to catch on the outside and not disappear. I lifted the bra by the end of this thick strap which had three substantial hooks upon it that told me one thing, this was a real woman’s brassiere made to contain a sizeable pair of female breasts.

As I pulled the rest of this garment out into the open and let it dangle free, its length surprised me as did the generous size of the full cups that were attached to it. This had to be one of the sexiest pieces of female clothing I had ever examined, those large full cups were bright white and shone with a satin finish that covered the lower half and then a see through lacy top section that resembled large petal like shapes that would have allowed you to see the skin behind it. The centre was decorated with a big silk bow and an small matching bow on each of the thick adjustable shoulder straps, oh yes I was giving this a thorough once over. The style and material made this sexy but it was the size of those cups and amount of material that had given me a full complement of blood down in my jeans, my fist was not adequate to fill one of these cups and I could not help but mutter to myself as I appreciated this fact.“Emma, you are a very big girl”Then I looked for a label, I remember secretly checking out one of Emma’s bra’s back when we were friends but this one in my hands was its bigger sister that was for sure. I just wanted to know how much bigger than a C cup this satin creation was? I unfolded the delicate label that was stitched into the inside of the elasticated band and was about to read out the size when someone did that for me!

“Thirty four double D”Jumping out of my skin I dropped the large bra and it fell close to my body but snagged on the top of the belt belonging to my jeans and now hung down between my legs! I turned in that instant to see Emma entering the room and my cheeks flushed red and I wished that I could have teleported out of this situation. 

 

EMMA 

I brushed out the last of the knots from my long hair and then I fixed it back into a single long pony tail and let it fall down my back, a quick application of warm cherry lipstick to emphasize my lips and I looked in the mirror for the last time. I had popped on a pair of my frayed jean shorts, home made from a pair of jeans that had turned into ankle tappers given my recent growth. They looked painted on to the tops of my thighs but they would serve to show off my legs very nicely. I adjusted the shoulder strap of my bra and then smoothed down my summer vest and ensured that there was a nice line of cleavage for Scott to get distracted by. 

Feeling confident that he would not be disappointed I walked out to the landing and whilst I put the towel over the wooden banisters I heard his voice. My hearing was very acute and his words put a smile of my face.“Emma, you are a very big girl”He said and I couldn’t help myself, I had to sneak in and see what he was up to.

When I pushed the door open its near silent hinges didn’t alert him to my presence and there was Scott holding the bra that I had worn last night and was clearly quite turned on by it!  His eyes roamed the interior in search of a label no doubt, he was a man after all and size mattered, I announced my presence by letting him know the letters of the alphabet that he was going to see any minute.

“Thirty four double D”I proudly announced and frightened him enough that he dropped my bra and instantly flushed with guilt as he saw me catch him red handed. The bra had not dropped to the floor instead in his haste to let it go, it now dangled down in front of his jeans and between his legs, I could have laughed but instead I seized this moment as an excuse to tease him and have some contact.  

 

SCOTT 

I was a little frozen to the spot, Emma walked into her room but thankfully she was grinning and clearly not angry to find me secretly checking out her underwear, she had a tight top painted over her chest that I now knew the size of and a pair of jean shorts that hugged her swaying hips as she sauntered across the room to confront me her guilt stricken boyfriend. 

“I see you like my bra”She softly spoke in a teasing tone as she unhitched her bra that was caught on my belt and noticed that it had shielded the rather prominent bulge in my jeans behind it.“I......Em, sorry I was just......”What could I say? I was trying to apologise but she stood there and placed a slender finger across my lips to silence me and shook her head as she pretended to chastise me.“You are a naughty boy Scott, getting all turned on over seeing one of my big bra’s”Holding the bra in her hands she played with the cups and folded them over and then smiled as she rubbed the satin exterior around the side of my face.“This is my favourite too, and it’s a new one that I am not quite big enough to fill out properly yet but I will be soon”I trembled a little with excitement at how she was acting and as she circled the bra around the back of my neck and just left it like a necklace that I was going to wear. “Bra’s are so much more exciting when they are not empty though, don’t you think?”

There was silence from me as my hardness raged in my jeans and threatened to explode, Emma had just pushed up her thin top and showed me the very full bra she was currently wearing! Her breasts were larger than I could ever recall, little Emma had a big pair of tits and they were heaving inside this cream colour lacy bra she was wearing that pushed her cleavage up and into a nice dark line that delighted my eyes by its sheer length.

I knew last night that her chest had grown, that was obvious but this was more than I could have dreamed, she was a busty girl now by definition and would be categorised as slightly top heavy, a category that I had longed for her to enter. “Wow Em, those are, you are.....”My words crumbled away as I tried to compliment her but she knew I was excited by what I saw and that I was trying to tell her.“Big?”She questioned and smiled as she hefted her breasts up for a jiggling display before she gently pushed me back onto the end of her bed so that I was sat down.

I then saw a new side to my girlfriend, a confident side as she leaned over me and kissed my lips before sliding her bra covered boobs onto my chest and slowly drawing them down my body purposely rubbing them over my stomach and then over my crotch. I could have exploded in my jeans it was so good to feel their relatively heavy weight. Then she unfastened my belt and following the button for my jeans. Then slowly she looked up at me as she unzipped the fly. My heart was pounding in my chest and my excitement was evident and seemed to find the extra room afforded by my released fly and like a cobra it popped up to greet my girlfriend with the strained material of my boxers.“You obviously like them big”Emma stated as she eased the buttons on my boxers open and my rod just pushed straight up out of this new gap like it was coming up for air.“Oh yeah”I managed a response but I was looking down at her blonde head of hair as she studied my hardness close up, she had never done this before, we had never really gone this far before. Up until now it had been playful fondling, heavy petting but nothing like this.  

 

EMMA 

He was so turned on by discovering my bra size that I thought it would be the right time to give him something to remember. As I took control of the situation he was very quiet not really knowing what I was going to do, but I could see he was totally turned on by my actions.

Carla and I had sneakily watched and laughed at some of her brothers x rated dvd’s, without him knowing of course, and I knew what sort of things made a guy happy and I was going to try and put a few into practice now. As I freed his penis, Scott was gasping a little, perhaps to feel the air around it or maybe because of the anticipation of the moment. I looked up trying to act confident and his eyes were alive and so into this, next I wondered if I should hold and stroke his length but I knew he wasn’t going to last very long as he was so fired up and like me he was not used to such things. I think Scott was reasonably large in this department, I had not seen many penises in the flesh of course but we girls talk about them and it must have been seven inches. Maybe I would measure it for fun one day when we were more comfortable with these things. 

I decided that I would bring Scott off by using my boobs, they were a good size now and maybe I could use that size to my advantage, Carla told me that she had used hers on Marvin but she was a little forward compared to me. Perhaps it was time I caught up. I removed my vest and Scott’s eyes were all over my boobs within seconds he wasn’t even looking at my face any longer, I liked that they had this sort of power over him. “Lean back Scott, relax”Speaking with my best bedroom voice as they call it, I tried my hardest to be seductive and teased him by squeezing my boobs together just a little for his enjoyment. 

Chapter 11 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

This encounter with Emma was of the close kind, when she took off her top I knew she meant business and her boobs looked very large as gravity filled them to swell that big lacy bra. She told me to lean back and I complied going along with her wishes and completely enthralled by her actions, this was a new side to my girlfriend a more dominant side that I was really beginning to like. 

I looked down the extent of my body and my hardness that had been released from captivity, she hovered her chest so that I had a fantastic view of her cleavage and when she pushed her boobs in from both sides and played with them I was treated to those curves expanding even more.

“They are big but are they big enough?”Her voice asked in a practiced tone that was getting me even harder and I did not know what she meant until those boobs raked over my hardness and I felt the lacy exterior of the bra gently buffet my helmet.Then she positioned her cleavage over my length and guided it underneath so that she could squeeze my manhood up and between her breasts! I felt the wondrous sensation of her warm flesh taking the sensitive tip of my rod and allowing this head to push its way up until it broke the surface. There was almost a look of disappointment for Emma as she saw that my entire dimensions could not be contained by her busty embrace but I was not sharing that disappointment as they hugged my shaft in a way I had not felt before, and could not live without. Satisfied she had my inches captured she gently and slowly moved up and down using the tightness of her bra to hold those magnificent breasts so that they masturbated me as well as the grip from any hand.  

“How does that feel baby? Do you like that? Do you like how it feels in there?”How could I answer, this was just such an electric feeling, my senses were alight. She must have seen it in my face, the sheer joy of what she was doing to me.“I can see you do. Look Scott, look how much of you I can cover, if they grow just a bit bigger then I could make you disappear in my boobs, I bet you’d love that”

That comment, her ambition to make this even more exciting an experience by offering the image into my head of her cleavage swallowing up my entire manhood just made me erupt! My juices spurted up between her tanned flesh and she was totally delighted to see how effective her actions had been.  

 

EMMA 

It was several hours after our little session in my bedroom, Scott and I had since cleaned up and gone downstairs to sit outside in the garden whilst we planned our day. Diana was inside getting ready to go for lunch with her friend Lucy who was a fellow model and this left Scott and I chance to talk about things. 

“So you were a little surprised earlier at how much bigger up top I am?”I came out with this question totally unrelated to our previous topics of conversation, it stunned Scott a little for me to ask for his reaction, although I think the answer was blatantly obvious. “I’ll say, you were only a C cup before........”He started to say this and then went deadly quiet, how did he know my cup size before unless he had taken an active interest?“So, how did you know that? Or was that not the first time you have scoped out my underwear?”

Scott nearly choked on his soft drink as I probed into what he had said and I could see he had taken an interest in my bra’s before as the same guilty look was plastered over his face as when I had walked in on him earlier.“Em, you know it’s a guy thing, I was just curious and......earlier seeing your bra.....I, well you can’t blame a guy”It was fun to see him on the spot, but I did not let him squirm too long and actively encouraged him, I was beginning to learn that my guy was a certified boob man.“It’s ok I’m not offended, I’m actually quite flattered. I always felt so flat up here compared to the likes of Carla and my sister and finally I have something to be proud of. I want you to notice these things, and now I know that you are a boob man I will have to keep you updated when we are apart.”“You know how to embarrass me don’t you?”Scott grinned and looked at me with a smile.“I just want to keep you happy, that’s all, we should be more open with each other on these sort of things and you should feel comfortable to tell me what you like about my body”

I reached across and stroked his knee and Scott seemed very happy that we were able to talk this way.“Well come to mention it, I did think that bra from your laundry hamper was extremely sexy, I would like to see you in it....you know next time” “You thought that bra was sexy? Oh, that was my new satin one from the Delicates collection that Diana is promoting, I will have to model it for you sometime, huh?”  

 

SCOTT 

By late in the day we had spent a lot of time just relaxing and enjoying each other’s company, the day had been an eye opener for me as I had begun to talk on a level with my girlfriend that I had not thought we would, Emma seemed to be actively encouraging my sexual interests in her and was teasing me on a more and more frequent basis.  

We had gone for a walk by the river to end the day and she told me her plans for her birthday tomorrow, or rather Carla’s plans. There was a club that had opened up since I had been away in the centre of town called “The Event” and it was set out on three dance floors but uniquely allowed an age range between sixteen to thirty five year olds. There was a reasonably large group of us going and it sounded like it would be really good fun.   As we walked along the riverside and in the spirit of our new openness I asked Emma if she interpreted her sister’s comments the other night the same way that I had, without saying it I was testing the water to see if I would be a virgin for much longer.  

 

EMMA 

It was getting chilly with the breeze down by the river and Scott offered me his leather jacket as he was always accustomed to do, I went to put it on as normal but for the first time it didn’t fit me. Had I changed so much since the last time he had lent this to me? I recalled snuggling inside this very jacket it was so familiar to me with its long sleeves and generous baggy fit. Yes this jacket had provided warmth on more than one occasion but now it was a tad short in the body and the sleeves were not quite long enough, but funniest of all  was that the front would not zip up over my increased bust size.

“It’s too small for me”I declared and Scott did a double take, this was his favourite jacket and he had worn this for the last couple of years, but it looked like I had outgrown it before he had!“Well you are packing some serious cargo up top”Scott joked about my chest but I think he was a little conscious about seeing this fact. I ended up wearing it unzipped and trying to stretch it across my body to keep the wind out but event he sleeves fell short of my wrists just a little.  

As we walked on Scott mentioned Diana’s conversation with us both about him being under her roof for this week, he asked me if the message was that as of my birthday tomorrow we were able to have sex with her blessing. I rather liked how clearly we were communicating now and I gave him a big kiss and with my eyes locked opposite to his, I said “That’s my birthday present that I want from you tomorrow” 

 

SCOTT 

I woke up late and kicked myself for this mistake, my phone’s alarm which I relied on was in my jacket that Emma had borrowed and it ended up in her room for the night. I could hear the two girls downstairs chatting if I listened hard enough so I quickly showered and put on some long shorts and t-shirt before I remembered to grab Emma’s card and the present I had wrapped up for her. 

As I entered the living room there was Emma wearing a short summer dress stood admiring a gold necklace that she had just put on and facing the wall mounted mirror over the false fireplace.“Happy birthday Em”I happily chirped and she rushed over to kiss me despite Diana being sat on the sofa, it seemed she was getting very comfortable with showing her affection for me.“Here, these are for you”
Presenting the card and the present she turned to her sister in a cute fashion and said how lucky she was. The necklace I understood was from Diana, it was an expensive thin gold chain but with a large heart shaped locket on the end, I wish I had thought of that but the best thing about this gift was that the gold would match the earrings I had bought her.  When she opened my present she was over the moon, the earrings were “perfect” and “so lovely” and they saw that I had another kiss or two before she was modelling them in the mirror to accompany the necklace.
“They look solid Scott, you must have spent a small fortune on those”Diana commented as she inspected the earrings that her sister now proudly showed off.

I admitted that I had worked hard for several months to save for them and Emma was choked up with this news and declared how wonderful a boyfriend I was. They do say to give is better than to receive and I felt pretty good now to see her beautiful face light up this way. Diana was also impressed and told her sister that she had better hold on to me as there were not many like me out there.“He’s a keeper Em”Was her final comment and it made me feel good to know I had her vote. 

All in all, it was a good start to Emma’s birthday and after we had breakfast we began to discuss what we would do until later in the afternoon when she planned to get ready for our big evening out. It was then that Diana overhearing our conversation offered that she was going out to get her nails in filled whatever that meant and then for a coffee with her pal Lucy, it was almost a blatant hint that she would be out of the house and we could be left alone. 

 

EMMA 

I feel absolutely spoiled rotten, Diana’s gift was amazing, I will treasure this necklace forever it has a heart shaped locket that sits perfectly on the chain and nicely pulls attention to the centre of my cleavage. I showed Scott that I had chosen to put a small picture of him inside it so he would always be with me, even when he flew back home. But it was Scott’s gift that touched my heart the most, how sweet of him to work so hard to afford these gorgeous earrings, I put them on and they worked so well with my new necklace that I was definitely going to wear them out tonight so everyone could see them. 

When Diana left the house I practically pounced on Scott, the door literally shut behind her and we stood there in the living room listening to my sister’s car pull away. Before her car had left the driveway I had unzipped the back of my dress and stepped out of it to surprise Scott that I had no underwear beneath! I felt so brazen for my forward actions but as I stepped out of the puddle of material at my feet, naked except for my new earrings and necklace, he got the picture that this was what we had waited for. Scott stripped off his shorts with my assistance and he kept looking at my exposed tits and then down to my neatly trimmed bush, he was like a kid in a candy store who had been given the best tin of sweets off the shelf. I was not disappointed to see him naked either, he was so well formed, a pert little bottom and that athletic looking body. His penis was rigid within seconds of my dress falling and it looked like it could have a life of its own as its little single eye pointed up at me.  We did not speak, but just hugged each other and caressed each other’s bodies, his hands roamed me like never before, clasping under my breasts but also straying to my backside as we kissed with a passion that demonstrated the animal like lust that was being exercised here.  

Scott seemed to take control of the situation and he gently lowered me to the thick carpet and continued to kiss me all over. This foreplay however was not to last long, neither of us could wait for that moment of contact where he would enter me for the first time.  I gasped as my wetness felt his eager helmet searching for the angle to proceed and Scott rested on his arms and allowed me to guide him in making corrections with my hand.  

 

SCOTT 

This was it, this was the moment that I would shed my virginity and Emma was the girl to take this from me and no one could have been better. I had never expected her to just drop her dress and step out of it, and to be naked beneath was a clear message that she wanted this as much as I did.  Her nipples were thicker than the girth of my thumbs something I noted as I played with them, but they grew even larger as she got more and more excited. Her sex was outlined by a neatly trimmed bush that was fair but darker blonde than the hair on her head.

Man my girlfriend was flawless, so beautiful it took my breath away!  As we attempted to connect for the first time my worry was how I would perform considering this was my first time and I was so revved up. When I began to push into her flesh, there seemed to be a resistance, she was wet, well lubricated but it was like my shaft felt too thick. However she seemed to wince just a little from the small discomfort as I gradually felt my inches sinking into this paradise. The feeling of being so intimate with her hot pussy taking me all in and the tightness of this connection was enough to send me the warning signs that I was going to blow very soon. I looked at her almost for permission to proceed and her face looked back with a mix of the building excitement and the ebbing away of her previous small discomfort. I only managed a few hard strokes before we both were reaching a climax.  

 

EMMA 

The act of making love was soon over, our first time and it was like we had bonded on some deeper level and feeling him enter me was magic although I feared at first that I was perhaps a little small inside to accommodate his girth. There was some point as he first entered which felt like he was opening me up beyond the amount I was capable of taking but then I seemed to adjust and found the penetration more pleasurable as it went on. We ended on a fast but satisfying note for our first time, we would have to practice this and it would be fun to practice. Scott was ready for another go half an hour later and we tried the missionary position once again, this time his foreplay was longer and I was more ready for him to enter, we both lasted a lot longer and it gave both of us confidence. Next time though I wanted to straddle him. 

That evening when Diana was back we spent hours getting ready, my nails were done, my hair and my makeup better than ever before with a little professional help. Now it was time to finally decide on my outfit and Diana was thinking it should be short and fun. Scott was ready and waiting for an hour before us, guys take so little time but he still looked great in a new casual shirt that I had not seen him wear before and pair of designer jeans with some slip on shoes that were very trendy but were also very flat, I smiled when I saw his choice and realised I was going to be taller than him this evening for certain which gave me a real buzz. 

 

SCOTT 

I had been sat downstairs for what seemed like hours waiting for the two of them to get ready for this evening, it was a good job I had vacated the bathroom upstairs early as they must have been camping out in it. Finally Diana came down first and she was dressed in those tall boots that she had tried on the other night in my presence, I would certainly be straining my neck to talk to her tonight that was for sure! Her boots matched with a short sleeveless blue dress, it was made of a very clingy material that started just a tad higher than her mid thigh and offered a neckline that left little to the imagination, especially with her fuller assets behind it. Around her middle was a thick oversized black belt with a huge buckle and this sat on her curves perfectly and emphasised her slim, wasp like waist. I tried not to study her for too long but as she entered the room she invited my opinion.“So Scott, how do I look?”

Oh man, this was an awkward question. Her makeup was immaculately applied and made her eyes look larger than they physically were, which was very engaging when she spoke and looked my way. Those false eyelashes also kept this illusion and made those blues look very attractive, I could have drowned in their blueness. Long fingernails and a tanned skin tone, along with some lips that looked like she had them plumped up with that collagen stuff and by result they appeared so kissable that I was bedazzled by her beauty.  I always recall that old film on the re-runs where the two guys used a computer to make the ultimate woman and Diana represent mine realised in the flesh. This all made me extraordinarily attracted to her and I should not have been. I felt guilt but it was only my adolescent hormones ringing their bells and I had to try and remain in check.

“Very beautiful....”I bestowed this compliment hoping this was enough to satisfy Diana for the efforts she had made to look good this evening and to represent the male perspective.“....and very tall”The later part of my admission made her grin.“Very beautiful eh? Why thank you Scott, you really are a sweet guy and if you were only a little taller and a little....”Diana began to say something but she stopped herself, composed a blinding white smile and thought better of it.“...never mind. But you are right I do feel very tall. I have to duck all the doorframes in these heels, it’s not easy being a six and half foot tall woman you know” Sitting down opposite me in the sumptuous leather chair and crossing those long legs I smiled and felt just a little uncomfortable as my mind was analysing what she might have said before she checked herself. Whatever it was, she seemed very happy with my praise for her and gave me a look that was getting me hot under the collar as she elaborated on her height tonight.“No, I guess not”I gulped down hard and felt my cheeks glowing. Luckily

Emma stepped in the room and caught my attention, she was like a shorter version of her sister. Not quite as imposingly tall, not quite as busty but still stunning and a total babe. I looked her outfit up and down, she had chosen to wear a short black miniskirt that was tight and several inches above her knees, there was bare toned stomach showing off a kissable navel and then a white crop top that looked amazing stretched over her chest. She had the earrings on that I bought her and the necklace from Diana, some fake gold bangles adorned her arms and with her hair styled up and held back all this jewellery was on show. What I did notice was that these sisters shared those baby blues and Emma’s held every bit the same properties as her older sisters. I was a lucky guy to call this angel my girlfriend.  I gave her a look that showed I was more than pleased with how she appeared and then complimented her to ensure she knew that was the case.“Wow, Em, that was worth the wait”  

 

EMMA 

My red dress the other night had Scott blown away and I think the two piece number I had selected tonight might just have topped that from his expression, I gave him a twirl and struck a pose then boasted.“Do you think Diana’s agent might see me tonight and trade her in for the younger up and coming model?”I teased my sister and she just laughed and countered me.“They need legs in my game, shorty but keep growing”We both laughed together there was no tension between us just light hearted banter and as Diana stood up, of course she towered over me, but not as much as I would have expected.“I’m not far behind Di” “Mmm, think you can dance on those stilts, I wouldn’t want you to twist your ankle on your birthday”

I was wearing some lovely Romanesque sandals, they were black strappy ones with open toes and had some crossing leg bands tied up by my knees, but best of all they had a two inch platform and a six inch heel! I fell in love with them the moment I saw them, and they were the largest shoes I had ever dared to step out in. But if my sister could wear such creations so could I. These were my little secrets for Scott, if he had taken offence to my five inch red courts at the dance then these may not have left the box tonight, but seeing as he was quite taken and accepting of how tall they made me, I knew these would spice this evening up a treat! Even Di’s six foot six inches did not seem that far away. 

 

SCOTT 

It was time for us to leave the house and meet up with the others, so I stood up and then it struck me just how short I was going to be against Emma tonight. She loved to make me feel short, I was learning this and of course with all the previous chatter between them about their big heels, I knew to expect that my girlfriend would be looking down on me, but not quite this much. I watched Emma come bounding over to stand by me, as soon as I was on my feet she was there in a second and it was etched over her pretty face that she was very eager to compare our respective heights.

“Well hello again, short and handsome”She teased as I looked up at her face which was higher than I expected but then of course I was in my casual shoes and if those were six inch heels underneath my girl then she was seven inches taller than me!“Um, maybe I should consider wearing those lifts again, you will get a crick in your neck keep looking down at me this way”Trying to joke this off I saw that my direct view was close to her smooth shoulder line and somehow I felt like my legs had been cut off at the knees. I consoled my confidence by repeating in my head that this was just a combination of my flat shoes and her bigger than average heels, the advantage all artificial.  But forgetting this knock to my confidence, this situation of being towered over by such a stunning girlfriend and her even taller and sexier older sister was very exciting. “Don’t you dare change your shoes Scott, I like looking down on you like this, it makes me feel really tall”

Emma made sure I got the picture and then added a rather sexy remark as she leaned forward to whisper in my ear.“Besides, if you stay this short then you are that much closer to where all the action is when we girls are dancing” 

As we walked out together down the street, they wanted me to be positioned in the middle of the two of them and I would love to have taken a picture of this moment so that I could have seen for myself the short guy who was escorting this pair of towering buxom blondes to the club.  

 

EMMA 

Scott really look dwarfed between the two of us sisters, purposely we linked arms with him but his arms were a way down for comfort which was kind of funny and almost like we had a little brother in tow.I won’t tell Scott that I was thinking that but we must have looked like his two big sisters as our trio hit the town, people were looking but maybe that was Diana’s normal effect. 

When we arrived outside the club we met with Ahmed, he was happy to see Scott again and he actually did not recognise me for a second, this was funny as he did a double take and suddenly realised that this was indeed short little Emma who had three inches on him tonight. Ahmed was a lame dresser, he had the most loudest shirt on and some flared trousers which made him look like a seventies throw back and it was most bizarre, no wonder Lisa deliberated over if she should date him when he could look so odd. Lisa arrived and ran across the road to join our group and I noticed she had chosen to wear some higher heels than normal, although I was still much taller. We heard someone shout from behind the bouncer who blocked the door to the club and was busy evaluating the growing queue of people waiting to get inside.

As we looked across, there was Paul already through this security bottle neck and encouraging us to go in, the bouncer grimaced at his enthusiasm and told him to get back inside unless he wanted out. We decided to join this single file line and I stood behind Scott with my sister before him, it was almost like we were about to break out and perform the conga as every once in a while we shuffled gradually forwards bit by bit. I loved the fact that this position gave me time to look straight over Scott and to easily drape my arms over his shoulders in total comfort, I even pushed into his back with my boobs just so he was reminded of them. It’s funny but if I was a little taller then he might have tilted his head back to rest on them like a pair of pillows!  

 

SCOTT 

Two firm objects bumped the back of my neck and then rested on my shoulder blades, I did not need to look over my shoulder to know that my girlfriend was demonstrating her leggy stature and leaning in to me. The proximity of her and those nice warm feminine mounds made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, she had me in somewhat of a fluster. There was Emma pressing nicely into me from behind whilst this tight line of people saw to it that I was almost brushing my face into the back of Diana’s dress and could feel her bottom bumping against my upper stomach ever now and then as we walked pigeon footed and ever closer to the entrance. 

I was sandwiched between two amazons and it was the most enjoyable queuing I had ever to endure.  The longer we inched forward waiting to get inside this popular club, the more time I had to enjoy looking at the open back of Diana’s low cut dress and the sculpted line of her spine as my eyes followed it downwards. This smooth line stopped and its base was then concealed by a thin zip on her dress that stopped just as her firm rear jutted out into the skirt like bottom. There was a temptation, as I would like to kiss her flesh as it smelt great from this close range and I could inhale the scented gels or whatever she had washed in. Her blonde hair every now and then swished and covered this area depending how she turned her head to look around and that smelt even better as it crossed my face. It was a battle to hold back my enjoyment of the situation but at this close range my hardness would threaten to nudge against the back of Diana’s thigh given how tall she was tonight and that would be very embarrassing. 

“Hey short stuff, I just noticed something rather sexy whilst we are stood like this”Emma whispered down into my ear and my manhood almost quivered to hear the playful tease laced in her voice.“You know Scott if I was just a bit taller tonight your head would be level with my boobs”To demonstrate her point I felt those warm fleshy mounds rise up almost cradling around the base of my neck, and it felt much like those inflatable cushions you wear when you are travelling only I knew these were her boobs and she must have been on tip toes in those heels for a glorious moment.“ooooh Em”I muttered with the thrill of what she had done and felt my trouser soldier standing to attention. Luckily this bulge just missed tapping Diana’s bare thigh but by millimetres if that.“I knew you’d like me to share that thought”Lowering back down Emma was oblivious to the reaction she caused in my trousers as I still faced away but she knew that I had enjoyed her pointing this out. 

We had been in this seemingly endless precession of people for a good fifteen minutes now and I was hard for at least the last five of those and trying to calm my condition. Diana glanced over her shoulder back at Emma completely missing me and was able to talk over my head.
“Nearly there”
She announced.“Good, I can’t wait”Emma answered“Looks like the bouncer is particularly slow they seemed to be checking handbags and stuff for drugs and knives I guess”It was easy for Diana to see what was going on ahead given her elevated view in this small crowd and I knew they were being particularly slow.“I’ll tell Lisa”Emma said and then turned to look back and gossip with Lisa behind her.“Oh, sorry Scott I didn’t mean to be rude talking over you like that, I just didn’t....”

Looking awkwardly down and over her shoulder Diana apologise but then stopped as she was clearly about to say something that would make me conscious of my height, I finished her sentence.“...you didn’t see me down here? It’s ok Diana I am pretty short tonight”“Sorry sweetie”
She added making me feel like a kid and then she changed the subject completely and her request surprised me.“Um, Scott whilst you are there could you just hitch up my zip it feels like it’s come a little lose”Behind me Emma was clearly engrossed in girly chatter about shoes and other things to Lisa so she had not heard her sister asking me to help with her dress. What could I do but to agree.“Sssure”I spoke up a little nervously and I held her blonde hair up just a fraction and saw the zip had edged down a few inches, I wanted to peek inside that zipper and see her bottom below but I did the gentlemanly thing and just pulled the zip up until it kind of clicked at the end of its travel.

This did not help to shake my hardness however which remained ever stimulated, there was slight nudge from Emma behind me as people jostled their positions a little and the inevitable happened, my front bulge for a fraction of a second or two just bumped into contact with Diana’s bare upper thigh, just below the hem of her dress.I prayed she would not notice this, or realise what had tapped against her skin but she did!The long hair swished across my face as she looked down again over her shoulder.

“I can tell you don’t mind being short and hanging around with us taller girls”She said in a blatant tease which kind of shocked me and I was glad that Emma was oblivious to this as she continued to look back and chatter with Lisa.“Sorry”Was all I could think of saying up to her and I said it quietly but loud enough for her to hear me.“I’m not. I will take that as compliment. Tonight’s going to be fun”Diana ended the conversation and I felt even harder from the way she was so cool about this. 

 

EMMA 

When we finally got into the club I was relived after nearly twenty five minutes of waiting. Scott only barely got accepted at the door, as the bouncer was not convinced he was sixteen and luckily Scott had his taken his passport along for just such an event as we knew ID was useful here and I think he was a little conscious of his younger looks and lack of height for his age. For once I felt really tall and I looked the bouncer in his eyes, he didn’t even question my age and I confidently walked in. 

The club was set up with three different dance floors each with different music from different eras and interconnecting lounges, we made for one of the lounges next to the “naughty nineties” dance floor and managed to get somewhere to sit around a circular table in a partially secluded alcove like area. Scott sat between Lisa and I at first before Ahmed instantly pulled her up onto the dance floor, leaving me, Scott and Diana to chat. Diana went off to get the drinks in and Paul found us by chance and crashed down into the sofa like seat next to Scott and punched his shoulder with a friendly gesture. Then we began to endure Paul telling us how easily he was able to get served beer from the bar. 

The music was so cool, all those get up and dance tracks from the nineties and I was eager to dance. When Diana came back she set down a bunch of drinks and had used a tray to carry them all, there was a big pitcher of some fancy cocktail and she winked at me and said.“Just make sure I don’t have to carry you home tonight, ok?”With a smile my cool sister had just trusted me to drink and I felt that sixteen was going to the turning point that she saw me as a woman rather than a little girl. Even Scott she had fetched a beer for and told him to be casual about drinking it.“They’ll throw us out if they know I have been buying you guy’s alcohol but it’s my little sisters sixteenth and we need to party right!”We all raised our drinks to that one and the evening kicked off in a great way. 

Carla and Marvin arrived an hour later along with Lucy and now we were a pretty large group, given her money Diana did not mind paying for all the drinks tonight so we were all loving it. Later on I sat there looking at Carla and what she had chosen to wear tonight, she was wearing some silver hot pants and a silver and black top that sort of, just about, kept her huge tits from popping out and saying hello to us all. Her outfit was a touch over the top with her silver go-go boots and almost looked like she was going to a fancy dress party as some comic book character, but with her figure she carried it off and most of the single guys were giving her second takes all evening. It was a shame but as I gave her a hug when she arrived, she still had two inches on me in her heels, but then she was probably five foot eight now without them so I couldn’t have hoped to compete.  Marvin was hanging off her arm, he was a thin guy, very lean and a good four inches taller than her, perhaps he rivalled Diana in her heels tonight? His long arms and legs made him look very awkward and gangly as he stood there in his scruffy jeans and t-shirt and chewed on some gum. Definitely not my type I thought, and what did Carla see in him? He was a little goofy and kept standing there having a little jig to the music and showed that he had no natural rhythm, but he was nice enough and happy looking. 

I wanted Scott to dance but he just laughed and said after a few more glasses of drink he might be brave enough to strut his stuff. I know Scott can dance, he is a great mover, when he was a lot younger he used to show off a little more but we were kids back then. Now it was hard to get him to reveal his talent but he would if he was a little lubricated with beer. I kissed him and told him he would dance with me before the end of tonight and squeezed his thigh under the table to show him I meant it and then Diana, Lucy and I hit the floor, dropped our shoulder bags and lapped up the music as the dj, mixed some of the more thumping and clubby tracks from the nineties. 

 

SCOTT 

Everyone was here now, most of the old gang and it was nice to see them, I had some sense out of Paul before he drifted off and presumably went to get wasted somewhere. Ahmed seemed to have charmed Lisa into dancing with him so maybe they were finally hitting it off, Carla was still standing with Marvin by the table until he went off to get some drinks. She had seen me, but hardly made an effort so far to engage with me other than the initial global greeting aimed at everyone. “So how is the world down under?”Carla smiled and sat down next to me, I could tell at the moment she had increased her bust size because those were the largest boobs I had seen barely contained by some flimsy silver spangled top! There was a fair bit of drink evident that I could smell under her breathe and being so close, and I guess she and Marvin had been drinking a lot before they even arrived.“Oh it’s always a G’day! where I live now Sheila”I joked and she at least found my lame impression funny but maybe that was because she was a little under the influence.

“So, little Em and you are going strong?”Carla inquired trying to make some small talk, there was some awkwardness between us still when we were on our own, perhaps from our failed date but that seemed so long ago.“Yeh, she’s amazing, just perfect for me”“She is the right size anyhow”The old Carla reared its head as she hit home with a little dig about my size.“But you make a sweet couple Scott, I want her to be happy, she’s my best friend after all”Her recovery was good and she seemed well meaning enough.“How is going with Marvin?”I asked and she seemed to want to change the subject pretty fast.“He’s ok, hey Scott did you know that I officially wear the largest bra size in our entire school year now?”Man this was a distraction, Carla leaned back on the seat and ensured I had a good view of her top heavy figure, I sure hoped Marvin did not come back to hear her boasting about like this.“No, err Emma didn’t mention it but, well you were always top of the class in that department weren’t you?”“You know that’s what I liked about you Scott, you are a boob man and you appreciate a girl with a big rack”“So Carla, perhaps we should go and dance with the others?”

I decided a quick exit was in order and as much as I did not want to dance yet it was probably time. I stood up and waited for her to join me, she grinned from the table and gave me a long stare from head to toe and then this grin transformed into a smile on her pretty face.“You still haven’t grown have you? You look positively diddy still!” “Gee, thanks for reminding me Carla”Her glee in finding this out seemed to be heightened as she stood up and found that she was nearly a foot taller than me now, wow she had certainly grown and it was like standing next to Diana as I looked up to her eyes and saw they were not entirely focusing, she was a little worse for wear.“Oh, but you are still a cutie, even if you are still four foot nothing tall”“Five foot two”I said trying to combat the loud music and she laughed and drew an unsteady line from the top of my head to the middle of her bust.“Are you sure that you are over five foot tall Scotty? My little sister looks about your size and she’s eleven, she comes up to here on me”

Being compared to Carla’s eleven year old sister was enough to compel me to the dance floor, and I saw Marvin coming so it was probably good timing to excuse myself from this conversation. I entered a crowded dance floor and the music was much louder now, I manoeuvred my way between groups of people, mainly women and noted that there was no one so far who was my size, even the shortest girl I walked past was probably an inch taller than me, this was quite something to realise when you are suddenly the shortest guy in town for your age. Emma had kept referring to me as short for a tease but my girlfriend was right and I was really appreciating that word tonight. 

When I found our group there was Diana, Emma and Lucy all getting down as they say on the dance floor and forming a small triangle. I had not really been introduced to Lucy and only had a wave of a hand when she arrived earlier, and now I could see her up close and she was a stunner, but then I knew she was a model by profession along with Diana. Lucy had dark hair just longer than her shoulders, she was a more conventional looking model with a catwalk type figure which meant that she was very slim and had just a hint of hips and just an impression of a pair of boobs beneath her little sequinned dress. Maybe a b cup I thought to myself being a good judge of size, but on a girl who was probably fitted a size eight dress off the hanger they looked reasonable. Her face was pretty of course and some green eyes looked at me as I came to stand by the side of Emma and got into my stride with a few moves. 

Emma was delighted that I had joined them and she was very playful on the dance floor, probably because she did not drink that often and the cocktail was starting to kick in.  

 

EMMA 

I was loving every minute of the dance tracks we were dancing to, the beat was relentless and my sister and Lucy were also getting into the mood. The sandals I was wearing were not the easiest of things to dance on given the heels but I was getting used to them, Lucy and Diana were far more used to this type of footwear from their modelling so they didn’t stumble once, unlike me. Although maybe in reflection I was feeling a little high from the strong mix of drinks that Diana had bought for us. 

Scott came along and surprised me as he started to move, he was such a good dancer as I said before and the way he would wiggle that ass of his made me want to pinch it but that wouldn’t have been very subtle in front of my sister and her friend, maybe later I thought and smiled across at him as he pulled off some impressive moves. As we continued to enjoy ourselves I found my attention focused on Scott and even imagined him dancing naked, maybe I could convince him to do that for me one night. 

I was right, my head was a little unsettled and I knew that I was definitely loosened up by the drink and more uninhibited than normal in company, so much so that I found myself teasing Scott by bumping him with my hips and giving him the odd shake of my boobs as I knew he was trying hard not stare at them as they jiggled about with my rapid movements.  I was feeling downright frisky and drink often got me this way, but probably more so tonight because I had eaten very little before we left. Scott’s fluid display soon attracted comment from Lucy who I heard shout at Diana “Emma’s little guy is a good little mover, isn’t he?”Diana agreed but it was the words Emma’s little guy that made me smile down at him, he was so short tonight amongst us ladies we all towered over him.  At one stage the dance floor seemed to get ever more crowded and we bunched up a little in our group and Scott was kind of surrounded by us all dancing close to him and I even shimmied behind him and purposely grinded my boobs into his back just for some fun, he didn’t seem to mind one bit. 

 

SCOTT 

Dancing with a bunch of amazons that’s what it felt like tonight, I seemed to have all three of these fantastic looking women closing around me as the space on the dance floor was getting more packed and what a view. If I looked to my right, there was Lucy towering over me with a big smile and a nice perky pair of boobs that hovered in my line of sight and dazzled me with the star burst from the sequins that covered them, immediately in front there was Diana’s huge boobs bobbing up and down, this way and that as they threatened to poke my eyes out on more than one occasion and behind me the looming presence of my girlfriend with her gyrating hips grinding into me every now and then, followed by the random but oh so nice impact from those two sizeable breasts that wanted my attention. I was lucky that my dancing did not allow me time to think about the sexy position I was in surrounded by such big females. 

After a good while dancing Lucy wanted more to drink and we all ended up back at the table refuelling, and my dance skills came up as a topic of conversation. Diana, commented that she recalled seeing me practicing in my garden one summer from her bedroom window, back when I entered a dance competition. That took me back to when I was twelve, and I recall spying on Diana many times but had not realised she had seen me on the odd occasion.“He’s got all the moves that one”Diana said as she used the freshly ordered pitcher and topped up everyone’s glasses.  At this time Emma was sat by me and her hand rested on my thigh very naturally and kind of protectively as if to make sure I was going nowhere, she was thirsty from the dancing and downed a glass of the cocktail very swiftly, I had to tell her to take it steady and she laughed. I was feeling really good by now, the mixture of a couple of beers and sharing this cocktail had started to get me a little fuzzy but a good feeling. 

We toasted Emma’s birthday and after that we all witnessed Carla arguing with Marvin, we could not hear them over the music given that they were a little distance from the table but it clearly was an argument as we saw her slap his face and walk off towards the ladies rest rooms leaving him sore faced and shouting something back at her before he walked away.“Oops, trouble in paradise”Emma said and excused herself to go and look after her friend and no doubt to scope the live gossip. I sat and chatted with the two models for a good twenty minutes, they were both good fun and Diana was getting quite merry herself.“Come on let’s get up and dance again you two, before they slow things down”I shook my head and sipped back some drink but Diana’s large seeming hands grabbed my arm and tugged me onto my feet, she was not taking no for an answer.“Okay, okay”I laughed and abandoned my drink and stepped towards the dance floor watching Diana’s pronounced wiggle in that tight dress.

Emma was obviously on a long debrief with Carla as we had danced for a good while and there was no sign of them returning.  I was probably the envy of many of the guys in the room as I they saw me dancing with these two older and incredibly good looking women. The dj soon had spun his last thumping dance track and encourage the audience of men that they should grab that woman they had been eyeing up all evening because “now was the time.” At that point a guy made a bee line for Diana and confronted her with his proposal for her to dance with him, she smiled sweetly but surprised me by announcing that she couldn’t as she was spoken for.“This dance is for my little man”She said smiling at me and grabbing my arm whilst we assumed a dance position, she then winked casually down so that I played along as part of her excuse.

The guy gave us a both a strange look, I can imagine what was going through his mind “how in the hell did a guy like that manage to pull a stunner like her?”Whatever his thoughts he looked a little put out and backed off a few paces and then gave the wider dance floor a predatory look as he scanned for his next target.  

Meanwhile here I was with Diana’s arms resting on my shoulders and her six foot six inch presence almost leaning over me as she kept the pretence that we were an item and danced to the slushy romantic ballad that was currently playing. My hands were resting on her hips, nice rounded hips that were a little higher up than I would have liked to be comfortable but they were lovely to feel as they gently rocked. This was pleasant enough but there was another motion that was more captivating and that was coming from my immediate view of her dress as it pushed forward so dramatically in my face. It was hard not to brush my nose or forehead against her breasts as my head was down at that level and at their mercy, in an attempt to be polite I eased back a little but Diana’s long arms that crossed over behind my neck did not allow me to be more than an inch or two away from these delightful bouncing curves that strained the thin material of her dress. I had to look up at the underside of her chin and nostrils to avoid eye contact with her large cleavage which was at the perfect viewing angle for such a short dance partner as I was.

Did Diana know what my view was like down here and how embarrassing this potentially could be? Or did she not care and was just happy to tease me a little?Either way she could have ended this pretence if it was just to avoid the attentions of that man and others like him but she continued to dance with me until the very end of the track. Most of the time she was looking clean over my head at the world around but then she looked down to catch my eye and saw me looking respectfully up and away from the tantalizing flesh that her dress brazenly displayed to all the male eyes. Her blonde hair fell by my face as she tilted her head to whisper down to me much in the same way as her sister had earlier but it was a lot further for Diana to come closer to me.

“Thanks for helping me get rid of that creepy guy”“No problem Diana, my pleasure, although I don’t think he looked convinced that a tall woman like you would choose to be with a guy like me”I answered honestly and inhaled the perfume that wafted from the side of her neck, it was strong and heady but rather lovely at the same time.“Why not?”

Diana’s question was unexpected and kind of put me on the spot to say more. Her breathe I could smell with her mouth so close and it was laced with the strong cocktail although she did not sound tipsy at all just happy.“Well, because of my size.”My answer was honest and her proximity was making me a little uncomfortable now as Emma could walk back any second to see her older sister leaning over her boyfriend and whispering in his ear. “Scott, haven’t you considered that it might be flattering for a girl like me to feel so tall and leggy next to a guy your height”Diana’s voice sounded almost melodic in my ear and I was surprised she said this as you would have imagined a beautiful model like her would only find those strapping handsome stereo type men attractive. Maybe this was just her nice way of telling me that I should not worry about being short.“And Scott, you know it’s only a matter of time before nature catches up and you will grow, so try to enjoy being this height before you miss all the perks” “The perks?”

Before Diana responded to me she slowly eased back up to stand tall once more and tilted her head down to look at my face as her long slender arms eased up from my shoulders so that her large hands cradled the back of my head and guided it so I was gently forced to look straight ahead instead of up into her eyes.“Yes, from down there you get all the big perks as a short guy”Her cleavage confronted my eyes and I saw this sexy vista expand with her breathing, Diana was flirting with me and I was hard as a rock as she allowed me to drink in a long appreciation of those large breasts that wanted to escape that thin layer of her dress and one tight dark line that extended many inches.“oh”Was all I managed to say and she laughed and then hugged me into her bosom plastering my face in the yielding womanly flesh that I had just been lusting over. She had made her point so well about the perks of being this short, so well indeed!

“Thanks again for the dance”She said and kissed the top of my head as her arms held me for a smothering couple of seconds against her before she giggled and released.“I don’t think you can dance anymore am I right?”Diana leaned down to my level, rather like a mother talking to a child only she was still flirting and aware that I had reacted to her earlier demonstration.“No....I think we ought to sit down”Again she laughed at my reaction and put an arm around my shoulders and we walked back to the others.   

 

EMMA

Carla was upset but not as upset as I would have feared, it was clear this guy didn’t mean that much to her. She shed a few tears more from being hurt by his deceitful actions than actually to lose him. After some probing, as she tried to repair her makeup, I found out that Marvin had another girlfriend. The two timer was seeing Carla and Louise Carter from the year below us at the same time. Louise was his old girlfriend or so Carla thought, but no one had told Louise that, not even Marvin as she had unexpectedly turned up and spotted him! That’s when the fireworks went off and Louise confronted Carla, it turned out that they both had been duped by this cheater and he thought it was amusing that he had gotten away with it for so long. Poor girl, but he really was no catch at all and I convinced her she could do a lot better.

“You know Em”I heard Carla begin to regain her more confident voice as she outlined her eyelashes, in the mirror and then glanced at me briefly.“I am a fool, and you are right he is a loser and I need to move on. Why I am always making the wrong decisions when it comes to guys Em?, when I see what you and Scott have, I sometimes wonder if that could have been me. You know if I hadn’t blown a nice guy like Scott out after that one date we had. So what if he is a lot shorter than me? You don’t mind, he doesn’t seem to mind, it was only my pride that minded and what other people might think”“Well Scott’s mine now, you blew that one and there is probably a hundred guys outside in this club who would love to be with a girl like you”I did not much appreciate her being so honest and telling me that in hindsight she might have kept hold of my Scott, so I tried to channel her interests elsewhere.“I suppose so”Came Carla’s reply as she arranged her huge breasts in her top to be more comfortable. Looking down at them and then into the mirror she smiled pleased with what she saw, I had to admit Carla had a bust to be envious of, her boobs didn’t droop in the slightest despite their size and looked remarkably firm

.“Come on it’s your birthday”Carla perked up and collected herself ready to face everyone“let’s have some fun” We came back to join the others and I squeezed in between Lucy and my sister to get next to Scott. The music had slowed up and it was a sign that they were going to be closing the bar soon and it would be time to leave.

It ended up that Ahmed and Lucy had left together, that would run some rumours and we all chatted and continued to enjoy ourselves. About half an hour later the club was starting to kick out and the music had stopped, we just necked back the rest of our drinks and I was feeling pretty good, I stumbled a little as I got up to leave mainly due to my inexperience on such heels combined with my current control of my balance. Scott was swift to slide his arm around me and provide some support, being that much shorter than me he was ideal for me to lean on and I laughed and couldn’t help but tell everyone this fact.“Hey look girls, always make sure the guy you date is shorter than you, they are the perfect size to lean on after a few amber nectars”I teased Scott and then Lucy who also had a good sense of humour joined in. She walked up to Scott and rested her chin on the top of his head making us all laugh as she agreed.“Yeh, I can see how handy this is, if you get tired he makes the perfect chin rest”Lucy backed off and Scott shook his head smiling and seeing the fun side of us teasing him, then Carla came behind him and unexpectedly lifted up on her heels and planted her tits on Scott’s head!“Oh, and he makes the perfect boob rest, and my back does ache lugging these big babies around all day”

That was hilarious, we all were in fits of laughter seeing Scott with a pair of boobs sat on his head and each one of them nearly as big! It quite turned me on to see it and I kind of wished I could have teased him so easily, if only I were as big as Carla.

Chapter 12 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT

All evening I had really felt every inch of my shortness, the girls were all far taller than me with or without their high heels and I had spent an entire evening of looking up at their pretty faces or trying to avoid staring at boobs that were either in my line of sight or just under it.

I had to admit Diana was right I would miss all the perks of being short once I finally grew, and to top it all off Carla landed her big boobs on my head from behind and wow those beauties carried some weight! I could have been knocked out by them, it was very funny but also I had to admit it was pretty awesome to feel boobs that big touching you, even if it was me wearing them like a hat.  

This day was full of experiences, the flirting from Diana and our dance together, spending all evening in the company of tall busty women and best of all losing my virginity.  As we all departed from the club in our little group I kind of didn’t want to see this day come to an end. Emma, had managed to control her balance a little better as we walked and I was now chaperoned by Emma on one side and Diana on the other only a lot closer than when we had first walked to the club. I had one pair of shapely hips from my girlfriend knocking against my one side, and another pair a little higher nudging me again as they both wiggled on their high heels and we made for their home.

Lucy had grabbed a cab and she left us, Carla was still hanging on, maybe she was coming back to stay at Diana’s and she linked arms with Emma. I walked back with these three beauties by my sides and I was feeling pretty good about life.  That was until we turned into the top of my old street and a car screeched to a halt beside the pavement that we walked on. The dramatic arrival of this car startled all three of us and worse than that in the dull lamp light at this late hour it was a little scary.  

 

EMMA 

Suddenly I was frightened, a car came out of nowhere and bashed the curb with its alloy wheels making a horrid screeching noise as it slid to a halt right next to the three of us. A large man came out of the driver’s seat almost immediately and blocked our pathway.  

He was horrible looking, a thick set man resembling a heavy weight wrestler in terms of his frame with a bald head and a face full of unkempt stubble. Under the street lights I could see he was wearing a pair of gloves and heavy boots, it was clear he was not stopping for directions this time of night.

“Off with your jewellery now!”His opening words were delivered in a gruff accent that chilled me, he meant business and was going to rob the four of us on the street. Diana being the eldest tried to reason with him at first.“Look, we just want to get home, we don’t want any trouble”She said this trying to calm him but we all were petrified when the man responded and from behind his back he pulled out a gun!“Shut up blondie, just take off those necklaces, your earrings, watches, all the jewellery now! Throw it all in your purses and put them on the floor!”He shouted and brandished this revolver and I was visibly shaking along with the others, we had never been in a situation like this before.“And you, shrimp, put your wallet down and no funny business!”

Barking his orders Carla was crying as she complied and I was not far off myself. Scott moved closer to this hulk of a man and dropped his wallet down, soon we had all relinquished our possessions including my earrings from Scott and my new necklace!“Good, now you girls strip for me”This despicable character grinned as he told us to strip and Diana was brave enough to question him before any of us complied, she still thought he could be reasoned with.“Listen, whatever you......”“Shut it!”He shouted and the gun was raised and directed straight at Diana, my sister! I had never been so scared in my life, this was a real criminal and a real live gun in his hand.

“I hate you rich bitches and you, you are that model on the posters aren’t you?”None of us answered as he singled out Diana clearly recognising her from her work, there was hatred in his vile voice and he clearly was not going to be happy with just robbing us of our possessions. 

 

SCOTT 

Panic, I felt true panic flowing through my body. I was facing the barrel of a gun and there was a maniac on the other side of it, an unpredictable maniac. At first we all thought this was just a hold up for him to take our possessions but then he asked the girls to strip and he was getting meaner by the second. He seemed to take offence to Diana and now was talking directly to her and I didn’t like where this was going. 

“No, that’s not me”Diana answered his question as he wanted to know if she was the model from the posters he had seen and she was brave enough to lie. None of us spoke a word but I could see Carla was near hysterical and Emma was shaking, all of us were.“Don’t lie to me you bimbo bitch!”He growled and then pulled a large eight inch blade from the pocket on the scruffy camouflaged trousers he was wearing, now he had a knife and a gun and I don’t know which I was more scared of.“You know, I’m going to enjoy redecorating that pretty face of yours so you will never model again, and then I’m going to disfigure your little girlfriends here whilst you bleed and watch me.........” 

This guy meant it, he meant every word of his threat and he lunged towards Diana with that knife! It was at that point in time that I could not just stand by, I was scared but I could not let this happen. I needed to protect the girls and I put myself in the path of that knife which was aimed for Diana. 

 

EMMA 

It all happened so fast, the man threatened us all with this horrible looking knife and told us how he was going to disfigure us, Carla clutched me shaking like a leaf and we all thought this was it. Then as the man moved forward with this evil looking knife about to strike my sister, Scott jumped across his path and the knife sunk into Scott!

My heart stopped as I saw my boyfriend fall to the ground with this man having stabbed him and there was blood everywhere, all across the top of Scott’s shirt and splattered on the man’s face. The man was pissed by Scott’s action, he looked at the knife that he had pulled from Scott and it was somehow broken so he tossed it down and then I heard the click as he cocked the trigger ready to shoot at Diana with the gun! “Now you die bitch, now all of you die!”His foul voice announced his next action and Carla fainted at that very moment, I was frozen as I watched him take aim at my sister knowing I would be next! But Scott was back on his feet and once again put his body between us and this crazed man, and the gun went off. The bullet meant for Diana hit Scott and he stumbled back several feet. Diana screamed as did I and the man raised the gun again!

I don’t know how Scott managed to, but he clutched his side and then launched forward and punched the guy square in the jaw. I watched my heroic boyfriend, who was little taller than this man’s shoulders as he landed a blow on his chin before both of them fell to the ground with a heavy thump.  The man was out cold but Scott was not getting up either! 

 

SCOTT 

What came over me? The instinct to protect the people I loved, I could not let this guy hurt them. As afraid as I was my adrenaline must have kicked in and there I was between this animal and Diana. I stopped the knife but I felt it enter my shoulder, the pain was sharp and it cut into me deep. Then I was on the floor having been struck down and I was aware of the blood gushing from my wound, however the pain had gone. Maybe it was the adrenaline surging inside me or something but I managed to get up and then took a bullet! I don’t know where exactly it hit me but I think the bullet went straight through my side as I felt my skin tear and the initial impact.

Figuring I was going to die and be unable to stop him my last conscious action was to try and strike him, I managed to give him my best shot and connected with my fist to his jaw but then the next thing I knew, the two of us were on the ground and I looked up thankful that he was not getting back up, but then neither could I summon the strength to stand again, my head was spinning and I felt that I was going to pass out any second, I looked up to see Emma kneeling over me. 

 

EMMA

 It all happened so fast, the gun shot and Scott hitting this man. Then the two of them were on the ground, I rushed over to Scott fearing he was dead. He managed to lift his head up enough to see me and asked if we were safe. But these were his last words before his head fell limp in my arms and I screamed. I thought he was dead, there was his blood everywhere and Scott was not moving, Diana rushed to my side and she was visibly shaken and crying, we were both crying and hugging each other. We called the police on Diana’s mobile and an ambulance, and I shouted for them to hurry, they arrived very fast and soon I was sat in the ambulance riding with an unconscious Scott.

As for the man he had been arrested and taken away by the police, he was still out cold when they arrived. At the hospital I had never been as scared as when they took Scott away from me and went into the operating theatre, then there was a lot of rushing about and nobody was talking to us and letting us know what was going on.

I sat with Diana whilst Carla was being treated for shock considering that she had fainted. We held each other and hoped he would not die, there was so much blood and he had been stabbed and shot so I could not help thinking that he may not make it. Diana was crying, she also feared the worst. A long hour later and a Doctor came out of the theatre most bemused and surprisingly happy, we could tell that he had made it before the man had even spoken!

“Ladies, first of all I am pleased say your hero in there is going to be fine. That young man is most remarkable. You say he was stabbed by a large knife to his upper shoulder area?”The Doctor questioned. “yes it was terrible”I managed to answer as tears of joy replaced my previous upset state.“Well the wound looks fairly superficial now, he luckily had not penetrated the skin very far and Scott’s immune system is, well we are lost for words in terms of how fast his body is responding.”
“But Doctor what about the gun shot?”Diana asked and added with a tear melting away on her cheek.“That bullet was meant for me Doctor, Scott bravely took it to protect me and the others”“Well he was a lucky young man, the bullet travelled cleanly through his body, just by his rib cage but with no damage to his internal organs, in fact his body has practically healed itself already we only needed to add a couple of stitches at the entry and exit point, frankly it’s beyond amazing. His x-rays checked out perfect so that is one lucky young man. Unfortunately he seems to be unconscious still, we think this could be shock as there are no head injuries or reasons otherwise, so we are monitoring his vitals”

“So, can we see him!”I enthusiastically asked and the doctor said no.“I think, you should leave him to recover we need to monitor him just in case any internal bleeding starts,  we would also like to run a few tests on him, his recovery was quite, well miraculous to be honest based on the injuries. So we would like to take some blood works from him and I think it best you girls go home and visit him in the morning when hopefully he has come round” 

 

SCOTT 

Am I dead? Is this what death feels like? I feel disembodied somehow, there is a sensation like I am floating and although I feel like I could move I am not able to see through my eyes or make my limbs work. Maybe that guy killed me and this is just my ebbing consciousness trying to close down and make sense of my death?

How long have I been here without sight nor sound? I have no track of time until I suddenly hear Emma’s voice, she is talking to me but I cannot talk back? Yet this is real, I must be in hospital as I can now smell the sterile environment? I need to open my eyes and to answer her, but I cannot. 

 

EMMA 

Its morning and I have arrived very early with Diana to see Scott, he looks out of it, his body is breathing but it’s like he is in some sort of a coma. I cried when I first saw him and held his limp hand but it did not hold mine back.  Diana consoled me and said he will make it, the doctor has come in to check on him and said all of his vitals are perfect, his wounds are also looking fantastic considering the time that has elapsed, but they cannot explain his current state. If it continues they are going to get some specialist to look at him, but they hope he will snap out of it. Suddenly he moved, his fingers, clasping mine! 

 

SCOTT 

That’s Emma and Diana I can hear but I cannot speak back, it’s like my body is coming back bit by bit, sense by sense. The feeling is returning to my legs and arms and then my head. I open my eyes and finally I can see and I can communicate, has my soul returned to my body is this my second chance?

“Emma!”
I said and she was there at my side in a flash, smiling at me and holding a hand to my cheek before she plants a large kiss on my forehead.“Oh Scott, thank you!”She sais and suddenly she is crying, and there is Diana just behind her and she is crying.“Who died girls?”I managed to joke and their faces lit up, I could see they were very happy to know I was alive, it must have been very traumatic for them.  

Now I could see where I was, it was a hospital bed and a private room no less, had I been out of it for a long time?  There was suddenly a lot of kisses from Emma, she was overjoyed that I was fine and I had to admit that I felt fine, there was a plaster on my shoulder but I felt no pain beneath it and another on my side but again there was no discomfort at all. “You saved us all Scott, you are our hero”Emma announced and her beautiful sister came to clasp my spare hand and also gave me kiss on my forehead as she smiled down and spoke to me.“I owe you my life Scott, none of us will forget what you have done for us, you put yourself in the path of a bullet and a knife for me and I think you are the bravest and most selfless guy I have ever known”“I’m just glad you are both safe and Carla?”
“Carla is fine Scott, she fainted and was a little over excited by the drama of it all but she will come and see you later”“And what about that man?” 

They told me that the man had been taken away, we would all have to give statements but it looked like a pretty clean cut case and he was going down. Apparently Diana had been told that he was a known criminal, recently escaped from a high security prison and on the run, he was a killer and he wouldn’t have thought twice about gunning all four of us down that night, it was a chilling thought. 

They both stayed with me for the next few hours, I felt perfectly fine and wanted to discharge myself but the doctor told me I was under observation. My father had been told of the situation but not all the details, of course he was worried but Emma told him there was no reason to hop on a plane which he was threatening to do. 

Emma told me that they had nicknamed me superman amongst the staff for two reasons, one that I was so heroic and two because I survived both a knife and a bullet! There was also a third reason as the doctors were very surprised at my recovery.  

Doctor Ramid came in to see me and excused both Diana and Emma from the room, he checked me over and looked under my dressings and shook his head with a smile.
“Remarkable”“What is it doc?”It was clear on his face that he was impressed by me.“Son, you don’t have so much as a scar, your wounds are nearly healed over, there is only minor bruising its unheard of for such impacts.”

I listened to him telling me what a medical miracle I was and he sat there flicking through my file.“Scott, when did you last see a GP?”Hesitating I answered.“Um, not that long ago doc, but not for any real medical reason”The look he gave me said he would not ask why but he was intrigued by my response.“When did you last take any medication?”I thought about his question, and couldn’t remember being sick for a long time.“I don’t know doc, maybe a few years ago when I had an allergy to pollen, hay fever you know”“Mmmm, and the last time you had a cold or flu? Stomach upset?”His probing questions revealed that I had not been ill in a long while, the more I thought about it, the more I realised it had been years and I had been absolutely free of any ailment or minor complaint.

He summarised by saying how my immune system was so abnormally fantastic and they would love to study it more but realised I would be going back under my GP in Australia, they would pass on their findings.  I started to imagine that I was a little like Wolverine of the fictional X-men, a character who was a mutant and his body would repair any damage very rapidly, but then the bullet had gone through me and I did spill a lot of blood on my shirt so perhaps I was not quite as superhuman as I would like to have been. 

 

EMMA 

Scott had been in hospital for several days, nothing really wrong with him but they had to be sure after his ordeal and especially as they were going to discharge him and allow him to fly home by the close of the week. Normally with such injuries they would never have signed that off but apparently my man was an exceptional case. Of course I was so happy he was well but part of me was sad as we would have no time together before he would have to leave and that meant no private time for me to thank him properly for what he had done. Diana kept on how wonderful he was and Carla was equally grateful, none of us would forget what he had done. 

I had my police interview with Diana and made my statement to the authorities but it was all really routine, this guy was going down for sure. What did surprise me was to learn that Scott had broken the man’s jaw, who would have thought that he had such a right hook! 

 

SCOTT 

The sergeant took my statement and concluded that he thought I was foolish to get in the way of the weapons but brave at the same time, he knew this was a killer and my actions he said had saved the girls. He also told me that this criminal that I decked actually had his jaw broken from my punch, I didn’t know that I possessed such strength, it must have been the adrenaline and heat of the moment. But I did feel pretty cool learning that I could summon such power when I needed. 

The hospital stay was a real bore, the nurses were nice and I sat there watching television most of the time, Emma of course came religiously when they allowed visitors. On one occasion when she was alone in my hospital room she slipped her hand under the covers and into my hospital gown and grabbed my manhood, I was hard in an instant of course.“Just checking this still works”
She smiled and then kissed me hard hoping we would not be caught by the staff. Her little grope and kisses were as far as it could go, mainly because I was being monitored periodically by staff who constantly popped in for this and that. We chatted about the evening of her birthday and Emma told me that apart from the way it ended she had really enjoyed herself, my earrings apparently would be her prized possessions from now on.  

It’s been a while since Emma left and right now I am bored again, I am standing in my hospital room leaning against the glass so that I can see down and out of the window to the city below, I wish that they would release me sooner as I feel perfectly normal and cannot stand to be cooped up any longer.

The hospital gown is itchy and I hate these flimsy dress like things they force you to wear, maybe I will dress up in my clothes later and show them I am ready to leave, maybe I could ask to discharge myself? It is not visiting time for another two hours and there is nothing on television so I am going a little stir crazy here. 

As I look at the cars below I hear a nurse or doctor enter the room behind me, I am so disinterested I don’t even bother to turn around until I hear an unexpected voice. “And how is my little hero today?”It was Diana, I turned around and it was a lovely surprise to see her.
“Hey Diana”Her presence lifted my mood and I suddenly felt a little stupid being out of my bed and standing bare foot in this dress like gown, it was hardly a good look. I noticed that Emma was not with her which was unusual but then it was outside regulation visiting hours. “Emma’s not with you?”I asked as Diana walked to my table at the end of the bed and left what looked like some chocolates.“I’m on my own today, I was just modelling some lingerie at an exhibition just literally down the road from here, and this is my break period between shoots. I sweet talked the doctor to let me come in and see you as I thought you would appreciate a little company?”Sweet talked the doctors, I bet she did, who could resist a beautiful blonde like her when she wants to be persuasive, I tried to hide a smile as I thought of some doctor getting hot under the collar and giving in to her. “Definitely, I am so bored Diana” 

As I stood with my back to the window I watched her move around the bed and realised she was still wearing some big platform shoes presumably from the modelling she had been doing today, they made her taller than even the other night at the club and I was looking way up to her as she sauntered over towards me. She was quite imposing, wearing a full length black leather coat fastened by a belt in the middle that unfortunately hid her figure but made her look like an extra from the Matrix films or some sort of super spy.   “I see you noticed my special footwear?”Was I that obvious? I bet she saw me staring just now as she approached but I had to comment.“Yeh, they are quite something Diana, y...yyy..you are rrreally tall in them”


There was that stutter again, I was clearly nervous as Diana had stopped inches before me and I was forced to look up at her face and appreciate just how much taller she was than me.“I’m the tallest model on the photo shoot today, how does my six foot nine inches look from down there, shorty?” I gulped down hard, Diana knew I was very intimidated and overwhelmed by her, I had never seen anyone so tall, and this was a woman.  My voice failed to answer but she smiled down and with a finger she gently raked under my chin using a long finger nail, making sure I kept eye contact.“Do you remember at the club Scott? Do you remember dancing with me? I was so tall to you that night but now, now I am even taller.”Her voice was soft and she had a practiced delivery that was so flirtatious, those big blue eyes looked down at me and those kissable lips could not be ignored as they moved with her words.“Di....Diana”Part of me tried to speak up but her fingers slid from under my chin to the side of my face and then pressed on my lips to seal my mouth from releasing any further words.“I know you like how tall I am, you can’t hide that Scott. I think you found it very sexy when you realised you were facing my breasts that day and now they are even taller than you are” 

My legs went weak at the knees as Diana slipped open her coat and revealed that she was only wearing a lacy white thong and a cleavage enhancing bra. My eyes were on stalks, her curves were spectacular and needed no airbrushing by digital artists to perfect what I saw posed so enticingly before me. Those huge breasts of hers gently wobbled in a bra designed to maximise her abundant cleavage and I had been so absorbed with this view that I had not noticed that she’d extended the open front of her coat around me until she could step forward and wrap it around my back! I was inside the coat and pressed up against her body!

My face was lovingly mashed to the base of her boobs as the lacy bra tickled my forehead and the heat of her bare flesh sizzled against the thinness of the gown that I was wearing. I did not know what to do, I froze in awe as I felt her giggle and fix the belt in place to join the coat across my back effectively squeezing me against her and using the fastened coat to hold me in place. It was a little dark under her coat and my eyes were just filled with the white lace that covered them as those boobs moulded a little to my features.“How sexy is this Scott? I could practically lift you up and smuggle you out under this coat if only you were a bit shorter, I wanted to thank you for saving my life the other night. You are my little hero and you deserve a treat like this”

Speechless, I was utterly speechless as her long arms outside this large coat just came in across her front around my body and hugged me closer so I was pressed wonderfully into her. The way she towered over me, those big firm boobs enveloping my face, those long legs reaching up to my stomach and held by her in this compromising position sealed inside her coat was such a thrill, I was hard and she could feel me so obviously happy pressing into her lower thigh.  My head did not even break the top of her coat and I experienced some erotic thoughts that made me even harder.  Diana, softly giggled from overhead to feel my hardness planted against her thigh and her arms that held me so close now moved lower and caressed my back through the layer of leather keeping me closer to her the whole time.

“I told you there were big perks to experience as a short guy, you find this really arousing don’t you Scott, I can feel just how excited you are down there” I don’t know how long this lasted, how long I was under her coat but when she released the belt and the coat opened up I stumbled back actually finding it hard to stand normally for a second. I was completely red in the face, my gown tented forward and creased around my excitement and I did not know where to look as I felt guilty from not resisting her and not even struggling. As she fastened the coat back up and covered her amazing figure away from sight my eyes dropped to the floor perhaps feeling a little shame but all I noticed was that her large shoes made my own bare feet appear small. Again a solitary finger raised my chin and guided me to look up into her face, she was smiling and those perfect white teeth almost glinted at me.

“Don’t look so worried my little hero, what just happened stays between us. I just wanted to show my gratitude and that was the nicest way I could think of doing that. But, I had better leave now and remove the temptation that I am feeling to take this a little further, you are my sisters little guy after all, which doesn’t mean we can’t have fun now and again but for now there are limits”Bending at the knees she lowered her face to mine and landed a very one sided kiss onto my shocked lips before giggling at how in awe I was of this moment. She turned and sashayed her hips out of my room just looking over her shoulder to wink sexily before I watched her duck through the doorway and her blonde hair disappeared down the corridor.  

 

EMMA 

It’s still early and some time to go before I can see Scott, I am alone at home as Diana is modelling at some hotel, she said that she would try and see Scott if they would let her. Last night I confided in my sister how Scott and I had started real sexual relations, she was pleased for us both and it led us to talk about him as I admitted that  both Scott and I liked the fact that I was taller than him now. Diana told me how she had danced with Scott and how short he was to her when she wore her high heels.“He was no taller than my boobs Em”She laughed.“They must have been all he could see when we danced and I think it embarrassed him, he didn’t know where to look”

I envied Diana, if only I could have confronted Scott with my boobs in such a way, how arousing would it be if he could suck at my nipples when we both were standing, I ended up confessing to Diana that I really found the height difference quite a turn on. We were close enough as sisters to share this type of conversation and her views surprised me. Diana agreed that she found it interesting and something she had not given much thought to before, in her business she had been around lots of tall male models and she thought many were just so full of themselves and she kind of liked how she could intimidate a shorter guy without even trying. She even went as far as to say that if I didn’t hold on to Scott, she would be interested to date a cute little hottie like him. I must admit, I wondered if she really meant that, I was not about to put Scott back on the market to find out. 

As I lay naked on my bed wrapped up in my thoughts of Scott, I find that I am playing with my nipples. They have become much more sensitive since they’ve recently grown and I will have to teach Scott to pay them a lot of attention when we next get chance for some foreplay.  I laugh as my right nipple now looks twice as large as its twin. When I go to my underwear drawer I happen to notice an odd lump beneath my new larger bra’s, I smile as I realise it is my Ken doll who is still dwelling in there and he’s covered up by my things. Untangling his little plastic limbs that had caught in my bra straps I can appreciate just how large my breasts are compared to this little doll, what if this was Scott and he was this tiny? That arousing thought crept into my imagination and I found myself back on the bed holding the little plastic face up to my nipple. It was almost the same size as Kens head!

I was lost in a world of my own, experimenting with this little doll getting a thrill from the comparisons I could see, this was not my first time playing with the doll and it was starting to be an obsession.  What was it about this size relationship that made me so wet? Now that Scott and I were talking more openly perhaps I could ease this idea into the conversation and see how he would view this fantasy, of course it could never be realised but it was such a thrill to let my mind take me there. After I had climaxed I freshened up and then put the little doll back in my drawer for another day.  

 

SCOTT 

When Emma arrived to visit me today, I felt guilty as if I had betrayed her someway. What would she have said if she knew that her sister had said and done those things? Was it just a step up in a game of extreme teasing and flirting? Or was Diana building up to a point where she would go even further and would I let that happen, the same way that I had not fought back when she was there earlier? My head was full of the guilty pleasure I had enjoyed in Diana’s company and then the way I had sneaked off to the toilets down the corridor straight afterwards to relieve my tensions.  

 

EMMA 

Scott has been back home now for several months, the week he had visited seemed a long time ago and I was missing him badly. That visit was half wasted by his hospitalisation and they only released him literally the morning of the day he was due to fly back so we hardly got any decent time together. I was thankful that he was healed enough to be authorised to travel but really deep down I had hoped they would have refused for him to fly. 

Our emailing and online chats have been getting more and more interesting, I flirt with Scott all the time and send him the odd sexy picture as I have bought a new digital camera. It’s a shame that the bandwidth he gets for his pc doesn’t work well for web cams, we tried but I end up hearing his words way after he speaks and have a grainy little image of him that is frustrating to watch. He hopes they will come out of the dark ages and put some high power broadband into his area. 

Tonight I have a surprise for him, I have been waiting for Scott to ask if I have grown anymore but he may have forgotten that when we last met I was just starting to see some real results. This morning I had finally got to the stage that I had feet as large as my sisters, my toes refused my current shoes and had been rubbing my heels for a week or more and when I slipped on Diana’s size sevens they felt just right. Now I could share all her vast collection of shoes and start to repopulate my own with the special account we have with the department store and her various suppliers, I love shopping for shoes! Of course my larger feet is not the only change as with them I also have longer legs and I took a picture for Scott with my camera, just showing the top of my head and the tape measure that was fixed to my cupboard door to prove my current height. But what I had not shown him for a while was how my boobs were also expanding but one tease was enough for now. 

Chapter 13 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

The only thing that keeps me happy is the knowledge that overnight I will get some new messages from Emma, my life is so boring over here that she is my only joy. The home tuition means that I am not making new friends and I am in such an isolated community in this backwater place that I am feeling depressed. My father is concerned as I spend a lot of my time just in my room on the PC or gaming on my Xbox, he clearly is feeling guilty for making me follow his work relocation out here and I have to admit I would give anything to be back home.  

To occupy my time I even tried going to the gym to build my body but it’s really odd that I don’t seem to be able to bulk up my muscles at all and I don’t seem to be able to lift more than I could when I started two months ago.  

Looking in the mirror I am still seeing the same guy looking back and I bore of this reflection, why have I not changed? Where is this elusive growth spurt? Am I going to grow anymore, am I not going to exceed six foot like my father or am I doomed to remain this size forever? With my eighteenth approaching it feels like nature is letting me down. This is on my mind more and more with each day I spend, a girl from the local ranger scouts who delivers cookies to our house here every three or four months has recently grown taller than me and I am sure that I am the shortest person of my age group that I have encountered for a long while.  

This morning is Saturday and I wake up, have a shower and open my wardrobe to look at what clothes to wear, my leather jacket taunts me hanging there as a reminder. It’s still the same one that has fitted me all these years, Emma doesn’t even fit this jacket anymore but yet it is as comfortable as ever for me.I throw on some shorts and a t-shirt and then boot up my computer eager to see what Emma has to say. 

“Good morning baby, I had a dream about us last night.....”I begin to read this text on the email and notice an attachment, I want to open it but I wait to read further whilst my mouse is poised.“.....I had just finished measuring myself and maybe my delight at finding how much I have grown led me to dream about it, or maybe it was just too much cheese on my pizza! In my dream we are stranded on an island just you and I, and I have this little red bikini on, you won’t believe what I imagined! In the dream we have no food and we are stranded but you walk up to me and there I am taller than you are, a lot taller! Even though I am standing in my bare feet on the sand. You see that my boobs are level with your face and you are so hungry, I sense your hunger and you will laugh but in the dream I push my bikini cup aside and you place your lips over my nipple and you drink my milk! I am standing there and you are feeding from me, it got me very wet, I woke up soon after this and had soaked through my panties. Anyway let me know what you think of my dream I hope you find it as exciting as I did, please don’t think I am weird but it was very erotic for me! Hey check out the picture attached I didn’t tell you before but you can see how much I have grown, maybe you will be as short as my tits soon, or are you growing now? xxxxxx Em” 

That was an eye opener, her dream was quite revealing did my girlfriend really get off on such things, was she subconsciously wanting to mother me? I had to admit sucking on her tits sounded like fun but to be breast fed? I found my manhood was responding as I re-read the message and knew that on some level deep inside me this must have appealed or was this just the thought of her being as tall as that day I was face to face with her sister’s boobs?  The attachment was a high resolution picture probably from that new camera she mentioned, all I could see was her gorgeous face and she was obviously holding the camera at arm’s length to shoot her head and there was a tape measure on the back of her cupboard door behind the thick blonde hair. I zoomed in and read her height; she was five foot seven and a half! Was this for real?

My girlfriend was now not only a little taller than me, she was a lot taller than me, a whole five and a half inches. The smile on her beautiful face told me how happy she was to show off this fact, of course she longed to be tall, she had confided how she loved her height advantage over me and she was dreaming of being even taller than this. 

All day I thought about that picture and what it meant, she was so far ahead of me and she was having a late growth spurt that did not seem to be slowing up any time soon. I thought about her height and how I could ask her to wear heels again and how different it would be to look up at her. Emma was tall now a tall girl and the reaction from my trousers regions was a big applaud to her new found inches. My brain was so mixed up, I loved her being taller than me, I loved the way she teased me with it but then I resented the fact that I was not tall myself and that I was feeling more and more like a midget each day. I read again her closing line “maybe you will be as short as my tits soon, or are you growing now? xxxxxx Em”

I thought about telling her that I was still the same size, she would like that fact but then part of me wondered if as she continued to grow she would begin to alter in her tastes, would regular sized guys begin to appeal more as she might start to think of me as a weakling, as a mere boy against her womanly size.

My confusion over her and how she might change, led me to feel insecure and the more I dwelled on her reaction to my size and that of regular guys our age seemed to force me to concoct a lie. It was an elaborate lie but one that was going to test our relationship. I figured if I told her I was growing and really growing rapidly, she would believe me. I mean my father was tall and she knew this, as everyone often said it would not be surprising if I ended up at his height when I finally did hit that elusive growth spurt.

My plan was to use the fact that we probably would not see each other for a long while to allow me to build on this pretence, it would test her love. Would she reveal to me that she was relieved that I had finally grown and how she felt obliged to pretend she liked me being shorter when all along she was secretly hoping to have a guy of stature, a guy she could look up to? Or would she continue to express her love of my current height and how she longed for me to be shorter, if this was true then how would she react to me suddenly growing, would I then fall out of favour, would she lose interest in me and seek a shorter guy? I could in reality discover my growth spurt and this would test if our relationship could survive, if I actually rivalled her height or more. In summary this lie from the other side of the world seemed that it would actually benefit me by revealing a lot about the two of us and the strength of our relationship. 

 

EMMA

 I was a little embarrassed thinking about how Scott may react to my recent message and what he would think about my new height, I hoped he would be turned on by what I wrote. His email was in my inbox and I had been a little nervous to open it. I was out with Carla shopping at Risingdales when I read it on my i-phone.

Speaking of Carla she was standing in front of me trying on some shoes, my best friend had topped out at a very respectable five foot nine inches tall but I was catching her up fast and she realised this. Mind you, even if I was only an inch and half shorter than Carla my boobs were nowhere near her humongous boulders, she often had back ache as she was carrying much too large a pair for her slim frame and her mother was asking her to consider a breast reduction or go to the gym and strengthen her back muscles. Carla was happy to put up with this small price to pay for having the biggest guns in town and the attention they attracted. 

As Carla tried on different shoes, I sat away from her and the assistant so I could privately check my mail. “Please be cool about my height and my story” I muttered to myself to encourage my confidence to open this email.“Hey babe”Scott wrote, his greeting was normal and warm.“Wow, some crazy dream you had huh? I wouldn’t mind sucking on your boobs next time we get a chance to be alone” he inserts a sexy smiley and I feel good already.“Five foot seven and a half, you have really grown and I can’t wait to see how long your legs are? But don’t think I will be ready to drop your nick name yet shortcakes because I have finally started to shoot up myself, I set up a tape measure like yours and took a snap, I’m on the way up too!”

Scott was growing? My heart kind of sunk, of course it was good news for him as I know he was frustrated with his size, sure he liked looking up at me but that was a bedroom thing for him and not something a guy would like to live with being short around everyone, guess that was a macho pride thing. His picture was too small on my phone but I think he was five foot five, dam I thought and I shut the phone off. Scott would probably be taller than me by the time we next saw each other, how I wish we had been together at least then I would have made out with him at his shorter size a few more times whilst I still had a few inches of advantage. 

 

SCOTT 

Several weeks since my initial hoax had been played on Emma, she reacted cool telling me she was glad for me that I was finally gaining the inches that I had so wanted. But I found it hard to read into her exchanges if she liked or disliked the idea of me growing, the topic of height had not been exchanged much recently.  However my mind was also on other parts of my girlfriend’s growth, I asked her for a boob update tonight and told her that I knew with increased height came bigger boobs and I was wondering if she had thrown away those D cups yet? I hinted that she could send a picture or two.

As I typed my questions I looked across from my bed and chuckled to myself at how devious I had become, the tape measure on my wardrobe door was falsely mounted perhaps I would tell her that I had reached five foot six tomorrow or would that seem a lot to grow in such a short space of time?  

 

EMMA 

Five foot six, he was growing like a weed as they say. I looked at the new picture he sent me, he had cropped it to show his head and shoulders and his thick dark hair was probably closer to five foot seven.I felt sad, sad that my desire to dominate him and experience for once in my life being tall was being eroded away with every inch he gained. Soon he would announce that we would be eye to eye and I would have to count on high heels to gain any thrill of looking down at him.

It was like little Emma was creeping back into our lives and I had only just started to enjoy the taller Emma. Scott was cheeky with his email tonight, he was desperate to know my current cup size, maybe I would indulge him and get him to guess, yes that would be fun, I would keep him guessing for a while that would be a sexy game between us over these thousands of miles. I took some pictures of some fruit and used photo shop to add some comments, laughing I sent the message.  

 

SCOTT 

Emma had not said anything in her recent email, there was just some photo’s? I opened the first one and there was a large orange and her hand was holding it almost squeezing this juicy fruit. There was some text superimposed. “Are my boobs bigger and juicier than this large orange?”She certainly loved her games, I opened the next photo, there was an apple so large that her fingers stretched to circle it and the text on this one said“Do you think I am more of a handful than this apple?”Now I was getting a little eager to see the final photo, her words were getting me more and more interested and aroused. The last image was a melon, a pair of them. The message on this one read.“Bigger or smaller than the real thing? What do you think?” I typed my response, and laughed, but I was disappointed that she had not told me anything, was she still the same size up top or was she bigger? I worked another request into my response.“Hey babe, how about a bikini shot for my wallet?”  

 

EMMA 

Scott had come back with a comment to my fruity images. “I prefer melons to apples and oranges, do you have any for me?”He went on to talk about how bored he was and his part time job before he closed with asking for a “bikini shot”, I could see through his ploy he wanted to see my figure and spoil my teasing.“If you want a bikini shot then that’s what I will give you Scott”I talked to myself and laughed whilst I snapped a picture as I wore my favourite ultra blue bikini. All these flirty things were getting to me, I was missing Scott like mad and wanted to be with him, maybe I would have to speak to Diana to fix him a ticket, it was expensive but I know she had the money her modelling of this new lingerie was going so well and she admitted that the money was rolling in. 

 

SCOTT 

“Scott, missing you so much, Carla asks how you are doing, she has been dating Terry from the end of our road but she dumped him after a week, typical Carla no man is right for her! Your picture is attached, hope you like it xxxx”

After reading her message I opened the photo hoping for a nice image of my busty girl but there was just a picture of her backside, of course it was great and that bright blue thong bikini was amazing on her hips but there was nothing of the rest of her, I was being teased.  

 

EMMA 

Time had flown by and Scott still did not know my current cup size, I had teased him in all sorts of ways and he was desperate to know, tonight I would put him out of his misery. I remembered that day I caught him peeking at my favourite bra and I had one just like it from Diana’s new collection. Tonight would be different as we arranged to be on-line at the same time so we could message with each other. 

“Hey babe”
His message pops up with his usual greeting.“Hey shorty”
I giggle as I type hoping he still was an inch smaller than me.“Shorty? I think you may have to think again Em, I’m five eight now and my dad is sick of buying me new jeans what with my legs getting so long”He is five eight? Already? I sigh but try to be positive for him and let him know my current stats so he doesn’t start again with the shortcakes nickname just yet.“Five eight huh? Well we are eye to eye then, the race is on! Who will stop growing first?”As I hit enter my smile is wide because it takes him longer to come back, he wasn’t expecting that news.“You are catching up Diana”Scott sais and little does he realise that I am sat in one of her skirts right now that I have borrowed.“Yeh, she’s still my big sis but I can get away and wear some of her stuff now, it’s really expanded my wardrobe!”

“So, you big tease, do I find out tonight?”There it is, he is back on the boob subject within seconds.“What?”
I pretend not to understand.“Your tit size......Come on Em, I am a boob man you know I love this stuff! Please xxxxxxx”Now he is begging and I grin as I delay my typing on purpose.“Thirty four”I state and just hit send.“Yeh? Yeh?!!!!”His impatient answers pop back as I stab another word and hit send.“Double....”“Come on!!!!!”Scott screams on his message.“E”I type back this solitary letter and use an animation to blow it up really big. He does not answer for a while again, I think he is taking it in.“Oh Em, you have got to send a picture xxxxx!!!!”“Need something to look at on a lonely night huh? I will see what I can do later for you” 

 

SCOTT 

Two revelations came out tonight as we exchange a live chat on line. I had a girlfriend who was five foot eight inches tall, who would have thought that little Emma would ever be that tall. Of course I knew Diana was practically six foot without the aid of her heels which meant that my girlfriend came from a tall family, I had to wonder if she would end up six foot tall! If my own growth did not kick in soon she would be over half a foot taller than me next time we meet, I wasn’t sure how I would feel about that, sure she would look very good at such a height and I could imagine her legs were now pretty long but we would look very odd in public together with me forever looking up at her.  

However her height was news that paled in comparison to her most exciting update, her boobs were now seriously big! I mean, Double E cups, that’s two whole wonderful cup sizes up from when I last played with those beauties. Emma was becoming hotter ever month that rolled by and I was not there to appreciate it, but other guys were. How many guys would hit on her attracted by her huge rack? I had to stop thinking this way, but where was this lie of mine taking me, as I had compounded it further. 

Emma signed off a while later after I heard all about how tight her tops had become and how I would love to see her walk because her bigger boobs needed a lot of restraint.“Scott you know I have to wear those bigger bra’s now like Diana’s with the three hooks on the back to restrain these big bad girls, it will take you longer to remove them! Time for your picture so you can dream of me”Boy she knew how to excite this was her last sentence and I waited for a picture. The picture came and it was Emma’s cleavage from above, she had a t-shirt on but it had one of those wide necks that just framed this dark long line, and poking up and through her cleavage was the top of a banana, she had the rest of it buried and her text on the image said“Bet you are wondering how your inches would measure up now, mmm? Xxxx” 

That photo was instantly in my private folder and I spent many hours looking at the banana and letting my mind replace it with my manhood, boy she probably could give me the best ever tit job now.  

 

EMMA 

I am excited as Diana and I were talking about Scott last night and she agreed that she would pay for him to come over again but if he wanted to, she was offering that he could live with us. We both knew he was missing home, we knew he was not happy and had no sort of life living with his hard working father down under. It would be fantastic for him to actually live here with me and Diana, it was our last term of school and he could take his final exams here where he would be far more comfortable amongst his real friends. I could not wait to tell him, I was sure he would be thrilled and his father would be okay, he knew us and he knew that this was something Scott would be happy with, besides Scott was eighteen now a man by definition and he could choose his own destiny. 

I wished these months had been easier on us, I wanted to see Scott as he had been back for such a long time but Diana did not want me to travel alone and she was working so hard and becoming mega successful, so much so that she had not even had time for a boyfriend for the last year and half, or closer maybe two. She was so into her career and being successful with the new Armando soft satin bra’s, what was it she said on the advert? “Bra’s for us bigger girls” It made me giggle to see Diana so serious on that advert but she did look very sexy, the local paper even ran a story to say that Nikki flame who was still endorsing these products had less hits on her web site than my sister and her famous tits!Anyhow, even if her tits earned the money, they did not provide time for her to fly with me to visit Scott and until I turned eighteen which was only a month away, she still was my legal guardian and that kept me from going it alone.

Scott’s father had also stopped him from travelling back on two occasions because of our exam pressures in this final year, the course work was important towards our final grades and his home tuition had been stepped up and was costing his father a lot of money, but I am sure we could convince him that letting him come back for his end exams was a much better environment for Scott to flourish in, and reap the rewards of his intense home tuition. Besides, his father would not have to foot the bill if Scott was back here and attending his old high School. 

I called Scott on the phone and told him all of this, he was shocked and then very quiet, not the reaction I had expected but he finally lit up and apologised for his subdued enthusiasm and told me it was the best news he had all year and he couldn’t wait to make his case to his father and come and live with me and Diana! I was so happy! 

 

SCOTT 

Emma dropped a big one on me tonight! I could actually go and live with her and Diana for good! It would be a dream to be home, to be with her permanently, but I couldn’t help but feel the rush of guilt when I first thought about actually seeing her again. It had been so long, and my lie about my height had escalated to silly claims, I don’t know why I had continued with it. I knew she loved me, a girl that fine could have thirty guys fighting over her but she remained faithful to me throughout, but I had felt inadequate in the wake of her growth spurt and wanted to compete.

It was easy to lie, she saw pictures of me from a distance or just my face and no real points of reference to my height, except the last one when I used Photoshop to enlarge an image of my father and I stood out by the creek as we celebrated his promotion at work the other month. My father’s ten year extended contract to stay here, we argued a lot about that one but he was so happy about it. Anyhow, the photo I sent was well crafted, I subtly levelled myself with his head and Emma was surprised to know that I was six foot.  

I dressed this evening to go out for a beer with my father, tonight we would talk about Emma’s proposal and a few beers would help this conversation. I clutched my ID in my pocket, being eighteen was great to have a legal drink but it was hard to convince the bar staff that the five foot two inch shrimp they saw entering the watering hole was actually that old. Why had Mother Nature let me down so bad? My old faithful leather jacket fitted me perfect as always and I looked in the mirror to see that disappointing reflection, but would Emma be disappointed?  

I felt guilty over my quietness on the phone to her today which was partly due to the contemplation that my secret would soon be out, and there would be no six foot hunk to hug her back at the airport when she greeted me. Instead my five foot ten inch girlfriend would be hugging a midget, or at least I would feel like one around her! 

 

EMMA 

Today was the day, I would soon be sat at the airport and Diana had arranged for the chauffer from the modelling agency to pick Scott and I up which was just perfect, I could not wait to see him it had been too long and we had a lot of catching up to do. All morning I had debated what outfit to wear, should I go for something casual or something eye catching, I wanted him to be struck by how much I have changed, I mean when he last saw me I was average sized and even shorter than Carla but now, I could proudly boast that I was very tall. In the end I put on my old short blue denim skirt it showed a good amount of thigh, and on top a tight pink t-shirt that was admittedly a size too small but perfect to show off my chest, not that it could be hidden these days! My boobs looked very big as I tucked the t-shirt into my skirt and smoothed the material over them, I was so proud of how they had filled out, I wasn’t competing with Carla but I was stacked.

The neckline of my top was conservative so he would just get a hint of my cleavage and I wore my hair up and in a ponytail so that it trailed down one shoulder and off to the side. I made sure that the earrings he bought me were showing, they were one of my prized possessions and finally before I left the house I walked into my wardrobe and surveyed my new collection of shoes.

Since Diana’s success I had some of her old ones, hardly used and a lot of new ones to fit my ever growing feet the choice was hard. Do I put some boots on, or some sandals, or those new pink courts, they would match my top. The garishly pink courts lifted me up even taller and I glanced at the tape measure on my door to see that I was a few inches over the six foot mark. I smiled, even the littlest heels in my collection would see to it that I did not leave the house under six foot tall and I loved it. There was a certain respect a girl got when she was this tall, my sister was probably used to it but the novelty of men realising my height had yet to wear off for me. These four inch pink courts would hopefully give me one or two inches on Scott, I still felt we were competing a little on the growths stakes even if I was two inches shorter than him. 

 

SCOTT 

As I lay down stretched out in my first class cabin I wondered about Emma and her reaction, she was eight inches taller than me and she didn’t even know it, I couldn’t bring myself to tell her and now I was probably going to shock her and she may not like it. What had I done, why had I been so stupid about this? At first it was a kind of test to see if she still liked me if I wasn’t the short guy that she professed to fancy, but then as she seemed so accepting of my growth I wanted to know if she would dump me for a shorter man, and now I wondered if I would arrive and she would be disappointed that I wasn’t the strappingly tall man that I made out to be. How confusing.  

I stepped off the busy flight and went through the normal customs and routines, finally I was going to see Emma. My case was being sent directly to her house courtesy of the first class service so I could walk out with the masses and through the arrivals doors. Man it was so crowded! I was bustled and almost knocked down by the cattle like flow of people all trying to get out of the exit and into the arrivals area, with my short stature I could hardly see where I was heading as I got a little lost amongst the crowd, I hadn’t been in such a situation since Emma and I went to see that local band three years ago and someone got trampled. 

Finally I cut out of the madness by ducking under the barrier early so I could walk on the other side behind the many drivers and relatives who crowded to spot their loved ones or clients. It was then that I happened to walk behind a gorgeous woman, legs up to her armpits as they say and striking long blonde hair in a long ponytail that swished with her head as she peered into the mass of people. Those long legs and that short skirt took my breath away as I realised it was my Emma, she was hotter than hot and from behind I would have mistaken her for Diana!

I almost felt like walking away and summoning courage up before I alerted her to my presence she seemed so intimidating, so tall! I walked slowly towards her side and wow! Her side profile, those boobs were huge! Her chest jutted out with a boob that was impossible to miss from this side view, Double E’s I reminded myself, but they looked so much bigger! 

As I stood closer, watching that pink t-shirt being stretched by this lovely curve I suddenly realised I was looking straight forward at it, my eyes dropped to see some bright pink heels not massive ones but enough to make her tower over me, I had prepared myself to see an eight inch difference but this was more, probably closer to an entire foot of Emma that was over my head! She hadn’t seen me, her big baby blues looked off into the distance probably for that fictitious tall guy who would never arrive and I felt like a small kid in her company as she had not noticed me down by her side.  I decided to announce my presence, I had to get this over and done with.“Hey Em!”I happily shouted up and she turned and looked right over me and was about to look back where she had been surveying the flow of people when I suddenly caught her attention by saying.“Babe, I’m down here”

It was an uncomfortable thing to say but her eyes dropped to see me a lot lower than they had expected to. At first her eyes bulged larger taking in the view and trying to compute that this was me, yes her boyfriend down there a foot shorter than her a full foot shorter than he said he would be. But suddenly she reacted with a warm smile, an extremely happy smile that beamed down and she bent forward shouting my name as her arms circled me and she lifted me clean off the floor and spun me right around! 

 

EMMA 

Where is he? I am so impatient to see him and the flight had landed nearly forty minutes ago. I check my reflection in the small mirror that I carry in my hand bag, my lipstick is perfectly applied and my eyes nicely defined. A constant flow of people come through the arrivals doors where all the flights converged, and I tried to spot his handsome face amongst them.

I waited another five minutes and then Scott’s voice came out of nowhere? I turned to my side, nobody was there, I was just thinking how odd that was when his voice said.“Babe, I’m down here”I followed the voice and there he was, Scott but why was he so short?

I was flabbergasted at first and tried to make sense of his size, almost trying to make sure this was him and then I realised it definitely was, in the heat of the moment my enthusiasm got the better of me and I just felt the urge to lean down and hug him, only I managed to lift him up and in my sheer joy I twirled him around! I don’t know what Scott would have thought of that, had he ever been picked up off his feet by a woman this way? I expect not for a long time since he was a kid but I found his weight was manageable, my strength must have increased with my size and I could handle lifting my boyfriend clean off his feet and it felt great. When I kissed him hard, he asked if I could put him down as he was red with embarrassment in front of all the people. 

“Scott, what happened? You....you are so short!”My comment probably wasn’t very well planned but it was true, he looked so short next to me and he was nowhere near my size. I felt a rush of wetness between my legs, it was like the best present he could have given me, as if he had read my mind and thrown away all his inches to be my little Scott. “And you are very tall, wow Em, you look fabulous!”

His words melted me with warmth I had not felt for a long while, I went to pick him up again for a kiss but he laughed and said “Can I keep my feet on the ground this time, please babe”We laughed and I found myself having to bend at the knees to reach his level and find his lips, it made me feel so extremely tall, I loved every minute of it! 

 

SCOTT 

Short she said I was “so short” but she was right, looking at her she was an amazon who had replaced my little Emma, who would never be seen again. Another kiss was bestowed on me from her thick lips and she smelt wonderful, I know she was going to lift me again for that kiss but I felt rather stupid with all the people here to see that spectacle again. Boy, she was strong, maybe just as strong as me? Perhaps even stronger? I had never thought about her lifting me before but she managed it without a problem just like I used to lift her when we were kids and we played climbing up trees in the back garden. 

“Um, I guess you can see that I haven’t grown at all, are you disappointed babe?”I looked up at her big blue eyes so far above my own, and had to ask Emma to know what she was thinking right now.“Are kidding Scott? This is wonderful! I get my short little guy and you get your leggy busty blonde, its perfect!”Another kiss landed on my lips as she bent at the knees again and my head was spinning, she liked this size difference and that was a genuine reaction, the relief I felt at that moment was huge but relief was only one of the feelings as I could not keep my eyes off Emma and how sexy she looked.

We walked out of the airport and her arm lowered awkwardly to rest on my lower shoulder as we did so, it was odd as I had to raise my arm just slightly to rest on her curvy hips, this would take some getting used to. In the car we chatted generally as the chauffeur was in ear shot and as I sat in the car I couldn’t help but find my eyes drawn to the long legs coming out of her mini skirt, they stretched further than my own and looked amazing. She saw my train of vision and whispered in my ear.“I’ve got a thirty four inch inside leg measurement, pretty long huh?”She squeezed my knee through my jeans and I felt a lump begin to form as I appreciated those statistics, my own inside leg was only twenty eight inches! 

When we arrived at my new home I was disappointed that Diana was not there, it would be nice to see her. How lucky I was going to be living amongst two such attractive women, it would be like a dream. However part of me was a little concerned to how Diana might act around me, last time at the hospital she definitely was full of surprises. 

Emma almost immediately rushed me upstairs to her bedroom, it now featured a double bed and she told me that this was “our room”. I noticed that pink decoration remained including a pastel pink set of sheets but what did I care, I was going to be sleeping every night with my very tall girlfriend. This was getting better and better. I watched her sit down on the bed and she patted the space beside her so that I would park my rear.

As I sat down Emma turned and bent her head down and we kissed for what seemed like ages. When we finally came up for air, I wanted to discuss her height versus mine, it clearly was not a problem for either of us certainly in the bedroom steaks that was for sure.“Em, you look so tall I can hardly believe it’s my little Emma sat here next to me”

“Little Emma?”She giggled and stretched out a leg prompting me to do likewise and that pink high heel was a long way past my own shoes, I could not match those extra inches and it was a lovely sight to see her perfect slender limb making my own look like that of a child’s in comparison.“Little Emma doesn’t have legs like these does she? Little Emma doesn’t stand six foot four in a pair of high heels does she Scott?”“No”In agreement I looked at her and smiled as I said.“I guess little Emma is no more”“That’s right baby, but stand up again will you? I can’t get enough of this, and take off your trainers this time, let’s see the real difference between us”Her enthusiasm was clear as she stood up and kicked off  her heels, I still thought she looked tall without them and her long arm extended down to pull me to my feet, she was keen to see how I measured up. I had chosen to wear my trainers and they had an inch heel, when I removed them it was clear that one inch would not have mattered.  

 

EMMA 

I was on a high by the time we got back home, it was so thrilling to be this tall compared to Scott, I had got quite used to being taller around my friends as the process was so gradual over the months but never had I expected to stand head and shoulders above my own boyfriend. With an empty house I was keen to get him upstairs and used the excuse of showing him our shared bedroom, we sat on the bed and even compared our legs as we extended them side by side. My legs were so much longer but then I had shared with him that I boasted a 34inch inseam now which made his legs look so short. I simply had to get him to stand up, I wanted to lord my size over him in a positive way as it gave me such a buzz and I needed to see the true unaided difference so we had to stand bare foot and face to face, or should I say his face to my boobs! 

Scott removed his trainers and when he straightened up his eyes were just proud of my cleavage, he would have had a lovely view from down there and I couldn’t wait to point this out to see his reaction as he appreciated just how I had grown.“Wow, I certainly put you in the shade now don’t I? I tower over you even in my bare feet, I mean really tower over you”I couldn’t help myself but to emphasize my point and he looked up over my bust and was clearly a little intimidated by me but I know he liked it.“Guess you don’t need heels anymore huh?”His smile told me that he was happy about our new respective heights and he looked down at my feet as if he was checking that I had not slipped those pink shoes back on.“Well Scott, I don’t wear flats anymore, I like to show off what I’ve got, and there are much bigger pairs than these in my cupboard, I bet you can’t wait to see me in some of them”“Um, gee, bigger ones huh?”

How sweet, he was a little overwhelmed by this thought and I was lapping up this moment as he came to terms with my size.“Oh a lot bigger, it looks like little Emma won’t be back anytime soon but as I look down I can see that little Scott has arrived”With the biggest grin I stepped closer to him and bumped his face with my boobs.  

 

SCOTT 

“little Scott” She labelled me as little Scott, how the tables had turned. But I couldn’t argue, she was so tall even in her bare feet right now. Those boobs nudged my face right now and I was hard from all her talk combined with the effect of her amazing large tits that were teasing my senses behind that thin and so stretched pink t-shirt.“Little Scott definitely can appreciate the benefits of having a big Emma to look up to”I boldly said as I proceeded to land my hands on her hips and slowly followed them up her thin waist and made my way towards the objects of my desire.

My palms then settled on the sides of her breasts, man they were firm and yet giving as you would expect them to be when you caressed them. I had never fondled natural breasts this large and it was everything I imagined it would be as my hands failed to hold but a third of what she had to offer at any one time.“Oh I like it when you call me that, and I think I deserve it because I am a big girl now”As my hands enjoyed taking the weight of those boobs she inhaled and they seemed to grow before my eyes, being level with top I saw just how well that pink fabric coped with this increase and it pulled the t-shirt tails out from her waist band.“Very big”I agreed and simply had to reach under the material, the temptation was too much to touch her flesh almost to verify that this was a real pair of breasts. Seeing my intention Emma proudly removed her t-shirt and tossed it to one side, the black bra beneath was bulging and so were my eyes.

“I would say that little Scott is the perfect size”She purred and pulled my face into her softness, I did not resist and felt my features rub against the lacy exterior of her bra and just touched against the warm cleavage. “I want to try something, sit down on the chair little Scott, I need to see if I am big enough yet”Her words led me to get even more excited and I saw the chair next to her dressing table and I spun it around and parked myself right in it. 

 

EMMA 

Scott’s hands were so busy on my curves it made my nipples poke out, as I looked down his hands could hardly handle what I had to offer, had I really grown that much, of course I had and two letters higher up the ladder meant a lot more of me for him to get to grips with. When he called me big Emma, I found it such a turn on to hear, no more could he label me with anything remotely linked to being short, small or little, now I was the bigger person in our relationship and he had to look up to me, it made me so damp each time he said it.

I began to refer to him as little Scott, he didn’t object but he was so short to me and that was clear as I towered over him and thrust my black bra in his face.  As I got more worked up I suddenly remembered that I wanted to measure how much bigger I was and I told him to sit in my makeup chair whilst I put on what I hoped was a good show for him. I walked purposely slow letting him savour the view of me standing there in just this short mini skirt and bra and then I released my ponytail shaking it free from the scrunchy that held it. Next I moved close to him and grabbed the two arms of the chair with my hands so I could lean over his body and dangle my boobs in his face, I had seen this on films where the girl teases the man trying to drive him wild as he sits there and I hoped he would be enjoying the show.  

As I worked down his body raking my big tits over him, he seemed to quiver in delight, I was obviously pushing his buttons and he looked like he could explode there and then. I released his trouser zip and he was hard, very hard so I carefully uncovered this bulge and his penis emerged pointing up at me and winking its one eye, he definitely was close to blowing his load.

 

SCOTT 

I liked the way she had cornered me in her chair, I could not move back or avoid her charms as she hovered her heavy breasts in that lacy bra right over me, they soon followed my body as her long blonde hair fell on my face from above to tickle my skin and let me have a whiff of her perfume before her hands and head focused on my jeans. Gently she eased my rigid member from the jeans and she smiled to see it standing out in the fresh air and acknowledging that she was the hottest girl it had ever encountered. 

This was the stuff I have dreamed of, a girl built like her taking the lead and thrilling me with her actions. I looked down at my jeans and she pulled them away exposing me fully for her next move. “I am tempted to slip my lips over you little Scott”Emma was speaking to my hardness not me and it was getting me even harder if that was at all possible. Her long hair fell on my partly exposed thighs and her mouth spoke within fractions of an inch from my helmet as she continued to hold a direct conversation with my blood filled organ.“Or I could just lick you slowly from top to bottom little Scott, with this big wet tongue of mine, would you like that?”If it had a voice my dick would have been screaming “yes” as I felt the wind from her words whistle over my sensitive tip, it was almost more than I could contain. “But, we have plenty of time to play again, and right now if I was you little Scott, I would want one of those big warm hands of my girlfriends to grab me and slide me inside some big sexy cleavage”

Her role playing with my inches, how she talked to it without looking up at my face, was driving me wild! The fingers that circled my shaft made me tremble with excitement as they were quite large and my helmet just protruded out of the soft fist she made around it. I gasped at her contact, those gentle hands were smaller the last time she held me this way, and these were noticeably larger yet just as feminine to feel.

Her bosom rose over my mid section and then she delicately positioned my rod to insert it beneath her bra and into her welcomingly hot cleavage, slowly she eased down on it and my helmet travelled the depth of her cleavage and was lovingly embraced by it from all sides. “Emmmm”I mumbled in delight to feel how tight a squeeze it was and how totally surrounded my inches were. When she had adjusted her position the base of those breasts landed on my thighs spreading them apart and I felt the material where I entered reach the top of my testicles, my shaft was fully in and she looked down into her parted flesh and spoke again to my ensconced member as if it was me in there, I found this very exciting.“Mmmmm, how does that feel little Scott? You like my big titties wrapped around you mmmm? It’s nice and warm in there I bet? And look you are even smaller to them than last time” 

 

EMMA 

I was totally absorbed acting out my fantasy, I had worked myself up and could feel that my knickers were lightly soaked as my excitement grew. I was handling and interacting with Scott’s penis just as if it was him. Somehow my teasing game had turned into a session where I was expressing my innermost fantasy that we had not yet shared. I totally forgot myself and began to talk sexy to his penis , I was  teasing about the size of my hand and the size of my boobs in comparison as I imagined this was a doll sized Scott that I was putting into my bra.

 I don’t know why my obsession with being taller than him had manifested itself into wanting to dominate him like a giant but it had and here I was opening up like I not done in front of him before and I was getting off on it. It was so stimulating for me to act out this scenario and I had not even touched my sex below yet I was getting close to the edge fuelled by my mind’s eye of what was taking place here. Scott, moaned gently as I ensured his penis was well inside and then I looked down to see the final result and what I visualised as his head or actually the tip of his length did not break the surface of my cleavage, I was definitely a lot larger than before when we had done this. 

“Look you are drowning in their sexiness little Scott, my boobs are so much bigger than you now”As I said this and jiggled his flesh in mine, he lasted but a few seconds and the hot spurting eruption of his seed flooded my cleavage but was contained within. I pulled him free and looked up into his eyes as I just crouched on the floor and my hands crossed my skirt in the centre as I had an orgasm without any physical penetration it was powerful and it was the first I had experienced something like this. 

The tell tale signs must have been on my face with my enlarged pupils and the flushed expression, Scott was also just in the aftermath of his own sexual explosion and he slumped back in the chair with a smile from ear to ear. I held my forehead and smiled back and expressed just how good that was. 

 

SCOTT 

I sat back in the chair with my mind blown from the terrific orgasm she just gave me, those breasts of hers were capable of swallowing my fully erect inches and that felt extremely exciting to see her cleavage surround it this way. But I did not last more than a few seconds in this blissful environment as she played a very stimulating game referring to my dick as if it was a miniature version of me that she was smothering between her glorious tits, I got off on this idea and the mass of jiggling flesh that had so well contained my organ. Emma seemed to be blushing, she stood up and lifted the front of her skirt flashing me her knickers, a pair of matching black ones but they glistened with a small wet patch, my eyes darted to her own and there was a look about her, she had cum and I hadn’t even done anything. She pulled her knickers down and held them there before her face for a second as if she was surprised that she had managed to stain them.

“That was unbelievable”Her voice muttered and she once more looked a touch embarrassed and swiftly went off to the toilet to freshen up. I sat up in the chair my member was starting to flop down limply having lost its earlier life force and I found a box of pink tissues to clean it before I followed Emma to the bathroom. She smiled as I came in and I disposed of the tissues whilst she fanned her face to calm her heated cheeks, why was she so worked up? “You okay?”Concerned I asked and she smiled looking into the mirror as she straightened her now braless pink t-shirt, if I had not already unloaded the sight of those unrestrained beauties and some very prominent nipples would have got me going again.“Yeh, I was just a little surprised at myself for getting so into it...”
She began to explain.“That was a little embarrassing for you to hear me talk like that, you don’t think......”
I stopped her by interrupting.“Em, that was one of the most horniest experiences of my eighteen years, what have you got to be embarrassed about?”A warm smiled broke her heated face and she fixed her hair back with the elasticated ring that she had removed earlier.
“It’s just that, the things I said, it’s something that I have not shared with you before”“Em, you just wrapped a pair of the biggest tits ever around my dick and covered it completely and made me think for a moment that it was my whole body between them, I was with you all the way that was sexy stuff you were teasing me with” 

 

EMMA 

There I was feeling stupid for letting my guard down and getting off on my whole fantasy when Scott admitted that he loved every minute of it. I felt that I was going to lose nothing by sharing my inner most thoughts with him and so I spilled out what was going through my head.

“Scott, you know that I admitted a long time back how being taller than you turns me on, you know that right?”
“Yeh”He simply replied and we walked back into my bedroom and lay on the bed resting as we shared this conversation.“Well, for me it’s more about the size, the thought of me being so much taller than you really drives me wild that’s why I was so pleased to discover that you were so short compared to me today”“Well I’m glad you see it that way babe because right now my body is on a go slow and it doesn’t look like my growth spurt is anywhere in sight, hell I may even be this short forever”Scott’s tone went a bit glum as he said this and I tried to lighten his mood.“I wouldn’t mind a bit, that’s what I am trying to tell you here”“Thanks Em, it’s been on my mind a lot recently what with all your growing”“Do you like that I am taller than you? I mean really like it?”I stroked his leg as we lay side by side and he turned and smiled.“What’s not to like, you look fantastic. But there is something more isn’t there? There is more to this than you are telling me Emma?”  

Chapter 14 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

Well if I had ever doubted that my girlfriend would accept me as a short man, the answer was clear as she was besotted by the fact that she was much taller than me. As we had a heart to heart analysing the whole comparison between our respective heights I got the sense that she was trying to let me know something that I had not fully understood yet.

“Back then when we were making out like that, you know that I had an orgasm right?”
Her face was now reddening up again, it was a topic she clearly felt less easy to relay.“Yeh, that was a surprise you really got into the whole thing it was good to see you enjoying yourself, I certainly enjoyed it!”“Well Scott, the reason I got so worked up is that I love the fact that you are shorter than me but more than that I have these fantasies......”

She stopped herself and I saw her white teeth gently biting on her lower lip as she thought about how to continue.“Fantasies, I like the sound of that, go on continue, tell me more and we might even be able to bring them to life Em” 

This was getting interesting, my girlfriend was clearly about to reveal what pressed her buttons and I was genuinely open minded to try anything so I encouraged her to be really honest, it would be so great to understand what went on inside her pretty head.“Scott, I have to look away when I speak ok?”“Sure”I smiled and put an arm under that luxurious blonde head of hair to show I cared.“I have these fantasies, day dreams you could call them where I am not just tall but really tall, you know?”“What like Nikki Flame tall, a natural six plus footer, you aren’t that far off now?”

My mind flicked to the gorgeous entertainer and that bouncy bouncy song she sang for a second.“No, nothing conventional like that, I mean that I sometimes imagine myself as being incredibly tall compared to you”“Ah, so I get it Em. You are thinking like how tall you would be if you put on some of those monster high heels that Diana struts around in, like wearing a pair of stilts” 

 

EMMA 

Scott really did not get my drift, I could not look at him for this was difficult to share even with him as I felt odd for the things that really sent me wild. His whole appreciation of being incredibly tall was still routed in what was possible and his mind had not explored things the way that I could imagine.“Scott, maybe I am explaining this all wrong when I used the word tall. In my imagination when I fantasize about us in these day dreams of mine, I am not just tall to you...”
I began and Scott was eager to understand and had not let me finish.“Now you are saying that you are not imagining yourself as being very tall? I don’t get it? Em, baby, spell it out to me because I really want to understand what makes you tick and its obviously important to you?”

He cuddled me tighter and I held his free hand.“What turns me on Scott is when I let myself imagine that I am not tall compared to you that’s not big enough a word, it’s when I am a giant compared to you, or a giantess is probably the correct term to use”There I said it and I think he was starting to get my vision.“A giantess? Wow, so Em, just how tall do you have to be to become one of those?”

His question was showing a growing interest and I was becoming more confident having now got the main gist of my fantasy off my chest. I turned to face him as we both lay on our sides looking into each other’s eyes.“I don’t know exactly Scott but I have this picture in my head of being so big compared to you that I could pick you up with one hand around your waist for example, maybe that would make me what fifty foot tall in your eyes?”“Fifty foot, that sounds scary you would be really big like taller than most buildings”“Yes, I would. I know it’s all so impossible but I have felt like this for a long time, can you understand any of this?” 

 

SCOTT 

Emma had laid on me that she fantasized about being taller than a building compared to me, a fifty foot woman no less! She asked if I could understand this and it was like she had unlocked a door inside my own head. I thought instantly back to when Diana had mocked that she was a giant in her high heels and then reflected on my arousal with all these experiences of tall women that I had as a vertically challenged guy. There was something inside me that did find her fantasy exciting.

A woman as tall as fifty foot sounded awesome as my love of boobs instantly told me that if Emma was fifty foot tall the size of her boobs would be simply astounding!

“Em, I think I am getting it that’s some sexy size difference, think of all the possibilities.......”My mind was now in gear, inspired by Emma I pictured her as this huge woman standing over a house and there I was on an outside balcony looking up at the room sized tits that would be dangling over me. I felt my dick resurrect itself astonishingly fast and it was rigid. This obviously was a topic I enjoyed.

“Oh I am so glad you are with me on this”Emma sounded relieved and then noticed my reaction below. “Someone likes the idea of a fifty foot girlfriend, he’s back up for more”My excitement was uncovered as Emma pulled down my jeans and removed my underwear, then she moved over to her dresser and her underwear drawer, I watched as she slid it open and retrieved her Ken doll. Of course I had seen it there that time before but I had not suspected any sexual connection to its presence.“Ken here has been pretending to be you when I have wanted to act out this fantasy”She explained and came to kneel beside me holding the naked doll in her hand looking at him and then holding my shaft with her spare hand at the same time. Slowly she stroked me as she opened up to Ken’s bedroom role.

“I imagine Ken is you and I am totally giant holding your naked body like this in my one big hand, you are so overpowered by me it’s exciting as I know I can dominate you totally. Can you think what it would be like to be held like this, by me this way Scott, if I was that incredible size?”

Planting this seed she was also doing a great job of making me very stiff with her lovely smooth fingers stroking over my helmet and all around it, using her nails to gently tease it.“You would be a sexy giantess Em, I would be staring up at your big beautiful face and wondering just how good your huge lips would feel if you kissed me” Now I was starting to see what that doll would see, this giant female filling my vision, the plump cherry red lips glistening and teasing me with their enormity.“I bet my lips would cover your entire face, or your entire middle, look how small you would be”She moved the dolls mid section and planted her lips over it, I saw them mould to his shape a little, they flattened and enlarged over his plastic skin and if he had been anatomically correct then his itty bitty member would have been feeling that wet giant kiss consume it whole.“Oh....Em your lips would be so huge, so sexy like that....”If I was that doll I would have been thrusting into her lips, what would that feel like to have a woman’s lips on top of you and smothering you in this way, I was getting very into this whole imaginary world that Emma had painted for me where she was this giantess.

“You like that thought mmmm? My giant mouth and with your little dick being so tiny, imagine how I could suck on you Scott, how a big Emma could handle a little Scott?”“Oh yeah I can imagine”She had me in the zone and her attention on the doll was now directed towards me, as she placed the toy down her head dropped into my lap and her mouth attempted to consume the top of my hardness. Her hot mouth and tongue wrapped around a good third of my length and I was gripping the top of the bed sheet and curling my toes as this was such a thrill. A few bobs of her head up and down as she worked me and I warned that I was going over the edge.“Emmmmm!”I moaned out loud and she pulled away as we watched my seed spurt out in a small fountain landing hot on my stomach, there was not much left but I felt totally drained from this and our previous wonderful session. 

 

EMMA 

I had just made Scott cum again and so soon after the first time, the extra stimulus of sharing my fantasy seemed to have inspired him and I felt so happy that all of this was out in the open and we could share such inner desires. After he had cleaned up, he came back into the room with a smile on his face that was a mile wide. I wanted to chat a little more about my fantasy now that it was totally exposed but we heard Diana’s car pull up and I sighed, perhaps I would have to explore this more with Scott later.  

“Guess you had better say hello”I prompted him that it would be polite to go downstairs and see my sister and Scott agreed although I think like me he wanted to stay and chat just as much as I did.  My sister was straight in the door and on the running machine in the spare room downstairs, we had converted this room into a small gym and it was so good to keep fit without having to pay gym fees or be seen by strangers working out.  

As we entered Diana had her back to us and was oblivious to Scott’s arrival, maybe she forgot today was the day? No, of course she couldn’t have because it was all I had talked about for the last few days. I think it had slipped her mind it was this morning though.“Di, Scott’s here!”I announced happy to highlight my man was here to stay and Diana glanced over her shoulder at quite a sprint and was very happy to see him.“Hey it’s my Hero, sorry Scott I will give you a hug in a second, I just have to run a few miles to shake off that calorie filled cake that Lucy and I just scoffed after our tennis game!” 

My sister made me laugh, she was perfect in terms of her shape and size but so conscious about it. This was a model thing I guess and her living. Often if she had over indulged I would see her make for our little gym so she could feel like she had off set her naughtiness by countering a few calories!  

 

SCOTT 

The first view I had of Diana since my return was her backside running on an expensive treadmill, she was wearing a tennis outfit with a little white pleated skirt and a white polo shirt from what I could see from the rear and it was more than pleasant to see her in motion like this as her long legs pounded the rubber conveyor belt and I just caught a hint of her swaying boobs either side of her body from the rear. 

Diana referred to giving me a hug when she was finished and my last interesting meeting with her at the hospital came flooding back. I was a little distracted by this thought and glad that my seed had all but been extracted because I was less vulnerable to reacting to such things. “Thank you so much Diana for letting me live here with you guys it’s a dream come true”“Oh.....” she puffs between words as the treadmill is speeding up “it’s.....my.....pleasure” 

Emma, left us as she said that she was going to cook us a fresh pizza and I sat on the work bench nearby just to be sociable with Diana for a few minutes.“The flight was excellent, I did not expect first class again it was really wonderful to get back so refreshed. I must thank you for making this all possible”“No problem.....just give me a hug and a.....kiss and we are even”She said struggling to speak and run at that pace. Soon the machine started to slow down automatically on its program and provided a more civilised speed.

As I watched and waited I had to wonder if this was going to be just a friendly hug and a friendly peck on the cheek since last time.  The machine slowed to halt and Diana stepped off the back and turned towards me, those massive breasts looked bigger than I recalled in that fitted polo shirt and she was very sweaty and had a towelling head band to pull her hair away from her forehead. I couldn’t help watch her panting for those lovely few seconds as she steadied her pulse, her deeper inhales created a lot of frontal action. It was going to be really good living here I thought. 

Diana, smiled having caught my gaze when she looked back across at me and I pretended to look away at the other equipment. I must remind myself to take a course in scoping women out stealthily as I was probably the most blatant guy on the planet without even meaning to be. I watched her then remove her training shoes that looked like they were bothering her and she rubbed the backs of her lovely smooth calf muscles.

“It’s so nice to have you here again Scott, it will be great to have some male company in this house for a change especially a guy like you who will protect us““You can count on me Diana”“Its Di, I sound older when you call me Diana”“Sure Di, and congratulations on your new modelling contracts with Armando’s that’s so brilliant. I told Emma that in Australia I even saw your picture on the side of our local bus”“Thanks Scott”She stood up and put her head to one side as her eyes seemed to examine me and she was thinking about something.

“You know that’s odd, my little sister was telling me all about how tall you have been growing and how you and I would probably be looking eye to eye when we next meet but you don’t strike as that tall from over here?”

Of course, Diana didn’t know my height, she was still under the same misconception as I had Emma believe and had probably been getting updates since I was away, I felt a little stupid. She walked closer and stood right in front of me.“Now how about that welcome home hug, my little Hero? Or should I be saying my big tall hero?”

I stood up without saying anything and in her bare feet Diana was of course as towering as ever, she looked down at me and smiled then pulled me into her chest for a squeeze and simple said“Still my little hero it seems”This hug was nice, although I could smell the perspiration on her, which wasn’t unpleasant as it was girl sweat but it was fairly strong with my head close to her armpits. My face tried to look up at hers rather than into her cleavage and she was giving me one of those smoulderingly hot looks.“I’m.....err not aaany taller Di”I told her which was pretty obvious and Diana slowly released me and placed her hands down on my shoulders as if to square my height off with an imaginary line against her much taller frame.“I can see that. But what’s more important is just how did I look on the side of that bus, you didn’t tell me?”“Ggggood”I stuttered nervously and she seemed to love how she could intimidate me with such questions.“Good huh?........”Her arms left the sides of my shoulders where they had rested and then she pretended or at least I think it was pretence as she rolled her shoulders and stretched her back as if she was still limbering down from her exercise, however it only served to jut her massive chest forward and raise the two open buttons on her poloshirt higher into my eye line.“.......And there I was hoping you would say sexy”My jaw dropped and she leaned down and kissed my cheek whispering“Welcome back shorty”   

 

EMMA 

That afternoon Diana had to go out for a business meeting with her agent and Scott decided we should go outside and use the pool. I had just the outfit and slipped upstairs to put on my new yellow bikini and a nice thin black sarong around my middle.

Meanwhile Scott was in the water swimming lengths, as I came out to the poolside he swam over to look at me and stopped in the shallows, he did his best to wolf whistle but couldn’t manage it.“That’s odd, I always used to be able to wolf whistle, guess I am out of practice”He said trying his fingers in his mouth and different methods to emit a decent whistle but failing each time much to my amusement, but at least I knew from his efforts he liked my bikini.

I slipped the sarong off and hooked it on the corner of a sun lounger before I joined Scott in the inviting water.  We swam together for a while until I joined him in the shallows and decided I would be a little playful with him and tease him a little.“Hey Scott, come here a little deeper”He looked at me and smiled and walked over so we were close, but when he was a few inches from me I waded back and enticed him to follow me even deeper, the water was up to his neck now, but below my shoulders.“Want to see me topless?”I said and loosened the neck of my bikini top and unfastened the back, I stepped a few paces deeper so he was not in reaching distance of my bare breasts and I let the top float towards him.

 

 SCOTT 

Picking up the pair of yellow material triangles joined by a thin piece of yellow dental floss I grinned at this excuse for a bikini top. Emma was being a tease and now had freed her big boobs but was enticing me to go deeper with her in order for me to get my hands on them, what was her plan here I thought but did not see the obvious thrill she was getting as my chin was now in the water whilst her head was still way above its level.

“Are you trying to lure me in so deep that I drown, because you not wearing a top is going to make my mouth fall open?”I joked and we could both see that if I attempted to step two paces further that this drop would cover my mouth.“I thought it would be quite sexy to see at what point I can still stand with my feet flat on the bottom whilst you have to tread water to keep above it”“Sounds like big Emma is getting a thrill over how much longer her legs are than mine”

My deduction was sound and she reached out and pulled me deep and a little closer. As expected I was now forced to tread water as she went a little deeper. When finally she was satisfied and up to her chin I had been keeping afloat.“Can’t touch the bottom eh shorty?”“Nope, not a chance”I said and proceeded to demonstrate by stopping my actions and sinking under. This was partly to show her the difference between us but also on purpose so that my eyes could open underwater and catch a good long look at her bare nipples beneath. I was not disappointed, her large areola were like small saucers and in the middle of this darker skin tone, two thick stiff nipples were excited. I came up for air and gave her a cheeky compliment.“Those are some nice floatation devices you have Em, I wouldn’t mind getting my lips around them to see if I can blow them up a little more”“They are two big for you now little boy”

She pulled me close by my arms and I easily docked with my hands guided to hold her naked breasts beneath the water. I then locked my arms around her neck and she easily took my weight as the water helped to suspend me. By now my swim shorts were poking her in the stomach and her free hands came to relieve me of those shorts.“Oh dear, seems you have lost your shorts in all the excitement.”Giggling she then through them out of the pool which I had not expected“Hey no fair, what about the neighbours?”“If they are looking then they get to see my cute boyfriends little dick”Her answer challenged and I defended my hardness being referred to as little, she was tall but my equipment was still a good size.“Nothing little about this”I stabbed her ribs with my tip and she playfully positioned her left hand under my balls to cup them both and held them in place as she then leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed for a long time with her holding me and I must admit I wondered if this should have been the other way around with me holding her. “Scott, will you swim through my legs?”She asked and I did finding it quite easy squeeze between her nice thighs and up behind her. Our fun continued for sometime but try as I might I failed to get my own back and could not relieve her of her bikini bottoms. Eventually I conceded defeat and we swam to get out of the pool, I let Emma climb the ladder before me and marvelled at her wet tight bottoms as they clung to those perfect tight bum cheeks not far from my face. Of course now I felt a little conscious of potentially climbing outside bieng naked and I asked her to get my swim shorts and throw them back in.“No, no, no”Emma laughed and through them into the entrance of the wooden summer house and out of my view from the pool. “Oh come on Em, I will make it worth your while if you help me cover up so I can come out there”I said trying to bargain whilst she was putting her top back on and began drying her lower half with a towel. “You promise to make it worth my while huh? Some special treatment perhaps?”

She was putting her sarong back into place like a thin veil of a skirt down to her knees and then she stood right on the edge of the pool so I was looking up, boy she looked really, really tall from this angle. It was like seeing her from ground level with me so low in the pool practically looking up her skirt.“You’ve just inspired me Em, looking up at you from down here it’s like you are that giant you were talking about being earlier I’m up for a little fantasy role play so you can have some very special treatment fit for the giantess you are”
“Ooooh, I like that a lot it’s a deal, you can shake my toe on it little man”I knew the promise of playing a big girl and small guy game would get Emma going and she seemed to bend to my will, of course I would be more than happy to play such games but right now I wanted my shorts to cover up so I could get out. I knew very well that neighbours could be nosey as I used to live next door and was guilty on many occasions, right now I didn’t want to flash my privates to who ever lived there. I took her perfect big pinkie on her right foot in my fingers and struck the deal but Emma gave me a look that said she still had the upper hand, what was she up to?

“I don’t like that look what are you thinking girl?”“The deal was that I help you cover up, you come out the pool and then I have my fantasy indulged right?”“Yeh, that’s the deal and I don’t back out from a shake even if it was with your big toe down here”“Good, then here you go shorty, put these on”Emma stood there and reached under her sarong putting two thumbs inside the hip straps of her bikini bottoms and they fell off and as then she used a foot to flick them into the pool right in front of me so that they floated under my nose! A double cross, the scheming little minx! I laughed at first thinking she wasn’t serious but Emma sat down at the side of the pool and just said“I’m waiting”I looked at the wet pair of bikini bottoms, this skimpy yellow piece of material bobbing along in the water and then back up at her face so high above.“You are going to look so cute Scott with your little package squeezed into those, this is a double treat for me”

“Oh come on”I protested and Emma gave me a look that told me she was not going to back down.“You gave me your word, right?”Nodding defeated by her cunningness I pulled the article of women’s clothing under water and Emma chuckled triumphantly above. 

 

EMMA 

I am so wicked to Scott, he was out smarted by me and now his forfeit was to slip my bikini bottoms on, I actually couldn’t wait to see his tight little butt in them and his manly package trying to squeeze behind that little front triangle, it was going to be fun! Reluctantly he frowned and his big brown eyes pleaded with me but I couldn’t miss this show. As he emerged from the pool I was impressed, the hip bands barely held on to his hips but the front was pushed forward as they bulged nicely with a shape that they were never mean to contain. He was bright red as he walked over to me and I slapped his bottom and ran into the summer house followed by Scott. When we got inside I crashed on the hard wicker sofa and he landed on me and tickled me rotten, we laughed and giggled for a while but then things turned a little more sexual as I grabbed at the damp bulge that was escaping my bikini bottoms.

He was hard but true to his word he told me that he had an idea for a little game. Scott told me to stand up and I did as instructed whilst I noticed he was on his knees before me.“Now you are a giant woman striding with your long legs into the tiny town, can you see me down here Emma way below you, I’m here at your giant feet. Em, your feet are the size of two cars”

Oh wow, Scott was acting, building a stage for my fantasy and it was making me very wet as I smiled down and got straight into my role.“Boomb, boomb! Can you hear my big feet landing either side of you Scott, are you scared down there my little doll sized boyfriend?”“No, I’m not scared I am turned on by the redwood sized legs that have just appeared over head and the fact that I am standing under your skirt looking up and my giant girlfriend doesn’t have any giant sized panties way up there”

His words made me tingle all over, I never thought he could be so creative, and tune into my fantasy this way. I was wet below and he had just lifted the hem of my sarong so that he truly was beneath me and looking up at my pussy now inches from his face. I took the material and covered him and then I looked up at the ceiling letting my mind provide all the imagery.

 

SCOTT 

I was under my girlfriends Skirt, this was sexy especially now I could smell how aroused she was, this really did get her going and I had to admit I was getting very into this fantasy myself so much so that I almost wished those were thighs taller than trees stretching up above me.

“I decide to climb your gorgeous smooth legs, my arms and legs are clamping on to your skin it’s a difficult climb, you are so tall and your knee alone is some distance from the ground.”My hands play the part of my pretend self and I gently run then over her skin reaching slowly upwards.“I’m so tall but you can make it little man, it’s worth the climb up to my giant pussy I assure you”

Emma was speaking very sexily from above and encouraging me higher, I slid a hand up her inner thigh and glided it along the smooth flesh until I was able to stroke the hairs surrounding her flower.“I made it, I look down and it’s a long drop to the floor, I’m holding on scared of falling but now I am staring at the largest pussy I have ever seen, its big enough that I could lose my legs inside it but I decide to push my little face very close and......”

I opened her lips with my fingers and then simply attacked her sex with my tongue trying to work it over her folds and into her folds, I knew about a girl’s clit and I managed to expose Emma’s as I perfected my technique.“You are so little......my pussy is so enormous!”She almost screamed and I hope the neighbours were not in the garden as Emma shuddered and then writhed almost dancing on my face before she pulled away and slumped down on the sofa with a look that said I had hit the jack pot!  

 

EMMA 

Scott settled in very quickly to his new life living with two women, Diana and I really enjoyed having him around the house as it was always nice to have male perspective on things. Our sex life was also getting better all the time, Scott regularly indulged my fantasy and I think he was getting off on it to. I had not heard him call me shortcakes for over a week and “Big Em” seemed to be my new nick name which I was getting very used to but it still made me smile each time he said it. Diana heard Scott call me this on several occasions and passed comment the other day, she wondered if it was related to my larger boobs or that I was taller than my boyfriend and I told her a little of both.

Although my sister and I shared almost everything I had not told her about my secret fantasy, she knew I liked the fact that Scott was shorter than me but that was as far as it went, mind you I was bursting to share this with her and probably would when we had a decent time for a girly chat. 

Today was Scott’s first day back at our school, he was a little apprehensive as he had been away for a long while and also I think because of his height, this I am sure was bothering him. This morning I was dressed in my uniform with my hair blow dried and straightened and I had not seen Scott since I left him in bed, he had skipped any breakfast although I knew he was up and showered.  When I came upstairs to find him in our bedroom he was dressed in his uniform with his back partly to me. His head was looking down at two pairs of shoes by his feet, one I noticed was a pair of non descript black leather ones and the other was his special pair of lifts that he had last worn for the dance to secretly boost his height. I sensed that he was debating if he should wear them but they definitely would not have looked right with his school trousers and would have appeared odd and out of place. I decided to let him know. 

 

SCOTT 

I couldn’t decide if my lifts would look appropriate with my school uniform, they were a little smart and not the type of footwear conventionally worn to school from their outward appearance, this could draw attention to them and if someone discovered them in the changing room’s  it might be very embarrassing. With my mind focused on such thoughts I felt more nervous about returning to my old school, my previous home tuition had been so different as I had no classmates it was just me and now I was going to be back with lots of people around me.

As I contemplated the day and the question over my choice in footwear, I was suddenly aware of a presence behind me and gently two large weights rested on my shoulders and cradled the back of my neck! I could see in my peripheral vision some big white curves and felt this cool smooth cotton curving behind the bare skin of my neck where my collar ended. Some stray blonde hair dropped over my shoulders and a familiar perfume found my nostrils. My tall girlfriend was making her presence known in her usual sexy manor, only I had to admit I did not think for a minute that she was tall enough to park her breasts on my shoulders!

“Don’t wear the lifts, I like you this size”Her voice spoke down as she now rested her chin on the back of my head.“You make me feel tall and that makes me feel horny”My knees felt weak, she could do this so easily to me now with her ample assets and her sexy ways, as Emma finished and then stepped back removing her formidable bust from my back I was eager to check her out in her school uniform.  She had obviously risen on her toes to stand behind me that way a few seconds ago but she was still towering stood there in some plain black court shoes that had a three inch heel from what I would guess. Long bare legs came out of those heels and stretched all the way up to an above the knee black skirt which was just regulation size for school but made to look short by the length of those shapely pins. I couldn’t ignore the white cotton short sleeved blouse that looked sprayed on over her tremendous bust. With the bottom of that ordinary blouse tucked into her waist the sharp angle that it pulled out to accommodate her impressive double E cups made me hard just to see the way that material tensed.

 “Now I’m suddenly happy to be going back to school”My comment made her instantly smile, she posed for me by twirling around and I was even stiffer to see the amount of inches that her breasts pushed out in contrast to her flat stomach below, you could see them arrive before Emma!“This blouse is a little snug it’s from last year but I kind of like the way it fits me now”Smoothing her hands over her curves she knew that her body was killer in that school uniform and must have known the sort of profile she cut in those clothes.“So do I, so do I”I repeated with my jaw slackening and almost about to dribble.

Emma reached out and lifted my jaw up with her finger and smiled down. Then she stepped close to compare her height and I was treated a close up of her open buttons and could even see the tops of some lacy bra cups framing her cleavage line. “Did you ever think that you would see me standing over six foot tall in my school uniform?”Her voice teased as it oozed with a seductive quality that told me she was showing off and posing for me.“No....”I answered distracted by the view of the flesh exposed by her open neckline as I looked forward.“I love how effortlessly I tower over you Scott, even with these school shoes on, I am so tall that you get to spend all day level with my boobs down there.”“Em, I’m going to tenting the front of my trousers all day, it’s very distracting when your blouse is open like this, I find it hard to look away”“I’d say this is a perfect height for a girlfriend to be, her man can appreciate what she has to offer”“Yeh, that’s one sexy blouse you are wearing and the way you fill it.....man you are going to have me hard all day”“Turns you on that much does it? After school before Diana gets home I’ll keep my sexy uniform on and you can help me get out of it, how does that sound?”
“Like I want school to end now”My enthusiasm to make out was growing but I knew it wasn’t practical before school and we would be late, however knowing that I was on a promise for this afternoon would help me through the day. Emma fastened the top couple of buttons to cover the lower few inches of her cleavage and I could just see the remaining inches which was still exciting but more appropriate for school. Her tie was fastened loosely and in a short fashion so it hung down off the cliff face of her boobs and looked rather out of place. She then rebelliously removed it and tossed it aside.   

 

EMMA 

School was less boring than usual, having Scott there was fun, his presence was unique as when we first arrived some of my girlfriends gathered around to see who the new guy was and many who knew Scott from the past were a clearly startled to recognise him as they all remarked on his size either politely or not so carefully. Carla was off sick but I knew from a text that she was actually pretending to have stomach cramps as she had just put another failed relationship to bed and felt awkward to be at school around her ex for a few days. Scott’s height was a talking point all day, I think he was getting sick of it. Lucy even looked down on him and she wasn’t that tall, every girl I knew looked down on him now and plenty of the girls in the year below for that matter. As much as it was fun and sexy for me to be tall around him, I did feel for him to be the shortest person in our year and knew he was going to need a lot of cheering up later on. 

 

SCOTT 

It was so different to go back to school having been away for so long. I had also not spent much time around large groups of people my age given that my classroom in Australia consisted of my one tutor and no classmates.  Everyone was so tall that I was looking up at people all day, most of the girls towered over me and so did all the boys, it was like I had time travelled into the future from several years in the past and my body was the same whilst all of the school had grown up and moved on.

The girls in my year looked like amazons in their two and three inch heels, even those in flat shoes had several inches on me and I felt uncomfortable around some of my old friends as they were all really tall and many of them quite built now. I knew that I would be pummelled if I had to play contact sports and I could forget basket ball! The girls found me to be a slight curiosity, those I knew who had not seen me for so long were genuinely shocked to be looking down at me and some were polite enough to pass a friendly comment like “you really haven’t changed a bit” but Candice who was probably five foot eight inches tall and a real bitch told me that I might want to check that I was in the right year. Having said this she was partly right. I bumped into girls who were thirteen and fourteen and many of them I had to look up to. This was bad, it was embarrassing, and the only highlight was the change my current perspective gave me. As I walked down the corridors, my eye line was closer to every pair of breasts in my year and this offered a lot of ogling potential as I would come face to face with pairs or see many pairs just under my eye line and inescapable from my attention.  

“You, must have felt like you were surrounded by tits all day today, I noticed it wasn’t only mine that are down there with you”Emma laughed as we walked home together and she teased me as normal.“Kind of hard to miss them when I’m this tall and all your girls have grown so much, I even bumped into Miss Summers the new dance teacher and had a face full of hers”This incident I revealed was true and it was mighty embarrassing to be as tall as the hot new dance teachers chest, she laughed and told me to look where I was going in future.“Awww, poor baby, must be a little intimidating to have all us girls so tall compared to you now huh?”  

 

EMMA 

Poor Scott, he was that far behind us all that he really was looking like a junior amongst us senior girls, I had to feel for him as it was probably very embarrassing to be looking up at everyone in our year but I for one wished he would not grow for a while yet, not at least until I had managed to reach my sisters height. My obsession with being taller than him was growing, and I knew behind the closed doors he liked it too. When we returned from school today Scott removed his shoes and went to the kitchen to get a drink for us both, Diana wasn’t back yet and she had left a note to say that she’d had to go for a fitting of some new clothes and something about a photo shoot for some perfume advert.

I told Scott he would find some vodka in the top cupboards in the kitchen and left him to fix us a sneaky mixer whilst I slipped into Diana’s room and borrowed a pair of her modelling shoes, it was good that we shared the same size now. When I came down to the kitchen I nearly bumped my head on the doorframe, these platforms were seriously high and I was glad that I had carried them down the stairs or else I would have taken a tumble. It took some concentration to walk upright in them without steadying my balance using the walls but I was getting good at this.

My plan was to surprise Scott, it would be a thrill to tower over him like this and not something he would have expected. Keeping my footsteps as silent as possible, I was lucky that the radio playing in the kitchen had shielded the sound of me creeping up behind my short boyfriend.  I had to hold back a giggle as when I saw him in the kitchen, he had found the top cupboard where Diana keeps a stash of Vodka but he couldn’t reach it! There he was stood on a wooden chair so he could bridge this gap and I had to admit it was funny to see this sight as that used to be me.  With his back to me I stealthily moved behind him whilst he delved into the cupboard. I didn’t want to make him drop anything so I waited at a distance until he had put down the Vodka on the sideboard and reached back up to shut the cupboard door. Then it was time for my move, I stepped forward and quickly covered his eyes from behind and whispered sexily into his ear as he remained standing on the chair.  

 

SCOTT 

I needed a chair to get to the cupboard Emma was talking about, did she realise this? It had to the highest cupboard in the kitchen, one of those you rarely access that was built higher than it should have been or at least it seemed that way from my five foot two inches. I was going to climb up the sideboard but decided to use a kitchen chair, I had to quick because I did not want Emma to see me using a chair especially since she was probably tall enough on her tiptoes to reach this cupboard. As I managed to find a bottle of Vodka, I reached back up to shut the cupboard door when my eyes were covered by some long fingers! I had not heard Emma sneak into the room and now she was behind me and would probably tease about my use of the chair.

 As my vision was blocked by her large hands across my face, I was about to say something but I then felt her lips brush my right ear lobe as a husky voice, she had perfected for such occasions began to speak.“Are we feeling a touch short baby? Your should have waited for a big girl to give you a hand”I was going to turn to the side and get off the chair but Emma kept one hand over my eyes and the other started to unbuckle the belt of my school trousers. Remaining still I liked this game as her fingers released the top button to my trousers and then eased the zip down part way to allow some long probing fingers to slip into the front.“You like the feel of a big girls hand don’t you my little boyfriend?”

Her lips remained at my ear, and I could feel long feminine finger nails finding their way inside my boxer shorts and soon they slid gently over my hardening inches and eased its position so that it was freed. My boxers came down with a tug, along with the rest of my trousers that now bunched at my knees restricting them.  The chair had its back facing away from me and was resting against the sideboard roll top surface. There was no restriction between Emma behind me and my short body. Forced to stand on the chair I now felt her hand slide between my thighs from behind and under my balls to cup them perfectly like two little plums.

Now I was fully erect and she knew it, but still she blinded me with her other hand somehow making this experience a little more interesting as I could not predict her movements. Her voice was remaining at my ear and she continued to taunt in her playful way.“I want you to keep your eyes shut and stay still, you’ll enjoy this more if you do as I tell you okay?”
That soothing huskiness made my knees weak and I obeyed.“Mmmm, no problem, no problem”
I managed to mutter contently as her hand gently stroked around my testicles before they left for a moment. Whatever she had planned it was going to be some ride I thought and did not want to end this game.“I want you to use your imagination Scott, so I am going to cover your eyes again with something that will free my hands to do more interesting things, now promise to keep still won’t you honey?”

There I was with my trousers around my knees and stood on a chair in the kitchen of all places whilst Emma moved off as I could no longer smell her presence so close. When the perfume returned there was something she draped over my entire head? It was slightly lose fitting and soft as it dropped to my chin and over my ears, it fitted like a balaclava but with no eye holes.“What’s that?”I asked and she told me to remain still and just open my eyes, there was nothing but black material in front of me like a veil but it was cool to the touch upon my forehead, ears and nose.

“Let’s start to use your imagination Scott, can you see out?”“No”I was honest to answer and could only see light from below by my chin.“Well, just close your eyes anyhow, okay?”She encouraged and who was I to refuse her request, this was different.“So, I have come home from school and I am searching for my little man, where are you little man?”

Emma should have excelled in drama classes because her acting was perfect.“I’m here in the kitchen”My answer was to play along and she responded to set the scene and provide me with the mental images.“I can hear you so I walk into the kitchen, you see me come in wearing my short little school skirt and my tight blouse, you think that I look very sexy in my school clothes”“Oh yeah, you do, that blouse is sure tight on those big tits of yours”I add and I can smell that she is leaning in close but not touching me yet, my hardness is poking out trying to reach out for her touch.“You watch my long legs striding into the kitchen but, I can’t see you yet, do you know why?”“I’m hiding?”

My suggestion of a direction is not where she is taking this fictitious encounter so she corrects me with that husky tone.“No, I cannot see my boyfriend because he is so much shorter than me, he can see all five foot ten inches of his beautiful tall girlfriend stepping into the room but she had missed seeing him”I sense the early excitement underlying Emma’s words.“I call up to you”My suggestion is eagerly taken.“Yes, you call up to me to get my attention because you are afraid that I am so big that I could accidently walk right into you and my long legs would knock you over”“You are really tall”I could see where she was going with this, her fantasy to be this giant woman was emerging again.“I am towering over you like never before Scott, to you I am just a pair of long legs reaching up into a large skirt and you are down at my knees looking up at my knee caps”“I can see your knickers from down here”

My cheeky continuation gets Emma more excited, I could tell from her voice.“Yes, you can look up my skirt because I am so much taller than you, I’m a giant woman and you are a doll”Emma pauses and then changes this story.“But....let’s do this a little slower and a little different. I come into the room and I am growing taller, stretching my school uniform and your eyes are watching my boobs expanding behind my blouse and getting slowly higher over your head”“Oh yes, your head is so close to the ceiling Emma, you are growing, I’m worried you will not fit in the house, it’s a little scary because you are growing too large for the room”“Mmmm, I like that”She kisses me on the neck with some nice wet lips and I have to wonder if she is on tip toes now as it just occurs to me that she has been whispering by my ear and now kissing my neck when I am stood on a chair? This was a little puzzling. “But Scott, this won’t do either, I cannot grow out of the building and I don’t want to shred my clothes....so perhaps I can be a giant woman just to you”“I don’t get it?”
I said honestly failing to see this new switch in our story line but Emma filled me in.“I walk in the room and my boyfriend is shrinking, yes he is getting shorter minute by minute and I am looking bigger to you with each inch that you are losing”“Oh, so I’m shrinking. Well yeah I see that you and me are eye to eye that’s really odd because you are my shortcakes and I am your big man”“Not anymore, we kiss just as you reach my height”

There was a full on kiss planted on my lips as she must have stepped in front of me and I liked the way she pushed her tongue forcefully into my mouth it was quite domineering of her. Then her lips went away. I was marvelling how she had managed to equate my height on the chair to pull this off, maybe she had a box but it was well done and convincing.

“But now, you are getting shorter looking up at my lips not able to kiss them again because I am becoming so tall compared to you”Just like real life I thought to myself but kept this inside, instead I focused on this imaginative role play.“I am staring at your blouse now, your boobs look so much bigger as you get taller and taller”“Mmm, they do look big, but then they are getting bigger as you get shorter, your hands are no match for them, you find this very sexy, you want to feel them, check how big they are don’t you?”

Emma tells me to carefully step out of my trousers and I remove them keeping my eyes shut. Then I am told to sit down and get off the chair to stand on the floor, I hear the chair being slid to one side. “Reach out your hand”She instructs and a boob lands in my upturned palm, a heavy full boob covered by smooth cotton and I can feel her bra and its pattern beneath this layer of material.“You fondle a boob much bigger than you have held before, and I am growing or rather you are shrinking, getting shorter, smaller right before me”


The boob went away and then bumped into my face as I was accustomed to it doing in reality.“My boobs are in your face, you are so short to me, little Emma is no longer so little”“Oh Em, I love how tall you are....”I add and my helmet is hoping for some form of contact as it quivers in the air and my veins are full of blood.“So do I, but I am getting taller to you, soon my boobs are over your head as you shrink further”

Emma somehow raised her boobs and they tickle upon my head through the mask of material that I am wearing, it is a good effect.“Wow, I am short you look mighty tall now”“It’s making me horny having to look down on you. Now I have to look over my boobs because they are so big and in the way, and there you are beneath them. Why don’t you reach up and find them?”I extended a hand forward at first and found her waist which was not in the right place? The top of her skirt was close to my chest? My hands followed the contours of her blouse and her boobs were over my head by far?

“Wow Em, you really know how to make this feel real, I feel like I am shrinking”“You are Scott, I am looking down on you, my legs are nearly as tall as your whole body. Now reach up and unbutton my blouse, that’s it, take my blouse off and then my bra”I do as instructed finding it all higher than expected and keeping in with this experience of being even shorter to her.“Now, you rise on your toes and suck my big nipples”

I eagerly did as she instructed, blindly searching with my open mouth tilting my head back and clamped onto a thick full nipple, it did feel large and part of me hoped her boobs had grown larger. After she moaned for a few minutes I had to settle back down onto my flat feet as I could sustain my tip toes no longer even if I wanted to keep my lips on those lovely nipples.“That was so good, but look you are shrinking again Scott, getting smaller, my skirt is at your eye level and you are getting smaller now, oooh Scott you are so small”

Emma was definitely stimulating herself and I could smell her sex, perhaps her skirt and panties were removed? I also could hear her voice from above and she was talking louder, it actually felt like I was shrinking.“Yes, you are a giantess now and I am like your ken doll, no bigger”I got into the swing of this role play and was desperate for her to touch me, being blinded to her beauty deprived me of stimulus I needed but my imagination was kicking in and I could see her naked, taller than a building standing above me with those massive breasts jutting out and obscuring her pretty face.“Oh yes Scott, you are a little toy to me”“Well if I am a little toy you had better play with me.....you big giant of a girl!” 

I called up as if speaking to this giant version of Emma and I was in need of some contact to feel some flesh upon flesh, so I took off the material over my head and was a little surprised to find that it was a pair of her panties that she had used as a blind fold. Yet this wasn’t the only surprise as my girlfriends bare beautiful stomach was opposite my view! I looked up, up at the underside of some large bare breasts freed from the constraints of her bra and begging for my attention. But why were they so far above my head? Why was I staring at my girlfriend’s stomach? I caught her eyes and they were well into the moment and filled with excitement from our game.

“Look how small you are Scott, look how big I am....”Her hands pulled me into her stomach, my face fell against its flatness whilst her legs pressed against all of me or so it felt as they were so long! Her knees were on my upper thighs it was like she had grown or I had shrunk. I managed to pull back to find her eyes peering through her cleavage and she smiled.“Em....you can’t be this tall?”“Oh but I am”She replied and as I continued to look up as those hands removed my shirt, making me naked and now I could feel the tickle of her pubic hair above my own stomach! The wetness was evident as she seemed to be kissing me with her sex pulling me in close.

“You are shrinking Scott, can you feel how tall I am, isn’t this sexy? Soon I will be a giant and you will be so small to me”Her words fell from above and I was a little scared, of course pressed into her super tall and very naked frame like this made me even more aroused but was this for real, was I shrinking? For her to be so incredibly tall this way it had to be true.“Oh Em, this is so crazy....how am I shrinking like this?”

Convinced of my own shrinking I am suddenly starting to be less turned on and more alarmed by my height when Emma steps back having noticed the change in my voice and the concern now entering it. She smiles, a wicked smile and arches over to bring her face down to me, she is so tall and I must be like a child to her!“Scott, don’t worry it’s just a game, just a tease. Look at my high heels, this is why I am so tall”The desire to look up at her boobs and being pressed into her tall body had made me so distracted that I had not looked down, I thought she was naked but she was standing in some shoes that were enormous.  

Chapter 15 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA 

My nipples tingled and were stiff, standing right out from his attentions and proved just how aroused this session had made me. As I stroked my pussy looking down at him and hearing his responses things just got better and better. But I may have pushed things to far, I kept him occupied with my body and loved to feel his head so low against me, if only this height difference was for real that’s what I kept thinking but as he had removed my panties from over his eyes the illusion was holding because he hadn’t looked down. Scott really thought he was shrinking and he sounded nervous, I didn’t want to break the mood so I revealed my shoes.

“Scott, don’t worry it’s just a game, just a sexy game. Look at my high heels, this is why I am so tall”Smiling down at his gorgeous brown eyes to see them change from concern to relief.“But they do make you look extremely short, little man”I purred and leaned over to rub my boobs in his face almost slapping him with them as a show of my power.“I am a naked Six foot eight inch tall babe, that’s how big I am right now to you, do you like it?”“Oh yeh baby, I love it!”He enthused and held my hips staring down at my pussy that was almost so wet it was dribbling. I took the initiative and pushed Scott back into the chair he had been using and then stood there with my legs wide letting him feast his eyes on my body before I straddled him in the chair and sunk his penis inside me.  

Boy was I ready for him, my pussy accepted all Scott had to offer with no initial discomfort, and it was a perfect connection as I looked down at his face and saw the equal reaction of joy. Then I leaned forward using my height to smother my boobs in his face, letting him suck on my nipples whilst I gyrated my hips and started to ride Scott very slowly but building with a nice rhythm. With his lips hungrily mouthing on my nipples and his dick pumping hard inside me I was over the edge within minutes of contact and we both eased back with a smile reflected in our faces. Scott poured me a glass of Vodka with a shot of orange after we had cleaned up and dressed, we sat at the table in the kitchen and he told me how convinced he was for a moment that he was indeed shrinking, we both laughed. 

 

SCOTT 

My girl was definitely one who could play with my head, her little game was fun and very sexy but towards the end she did have me thinking that I was not much taller than her navel!  We sat sipping some Vodka and orange and chatted about how funny this was.“Really Em, you played that so well. No wonder you were able to whisper in my ear when I was stood on the chair, those heels are quite amazing!”“Really tall huh?”“And when I finally felt my head on your stomach and with my head not even touching the base of your boobs I was starting to let myself believe I was that short to you”
Emma giggled and removed the heels.“You played along well though, I mean you liked the whole shrinking twist didn’t you?”

I thought about what she just asked and had to admit, having a girlfriend bigger than me did present a lot of erotic potentials.“Well, you being a giant woman I know is your fantasy and all but it’s not a very practical one in reality”
“How so?”She looked disappointed for a second until I explained.
“Well, if you were seriously a giant woman where could we be alone to make out without people seeing you?”“Mmm, I would force to all you little people build me a big house”Her answer came with a smile.“Yeh, but then there is finding food to feed a giant woman, you would drink gallons of anything and what would you eat, entire cows or handfuls of chickens?”“Okay, I suppose it’s not as good when you think about it like that but my mind has always just thought about the great sex a big girl can have with a little guy, like playing with my little Scott doll”“Em, there is no difference if I was smaller and you were normal size, we could play the same games but in the comfort of your bedroom”“Mmm, you are right” 

I took a long look at her as she sat across the table, her blonde hair catching the artificial light and her eyes sparkling with wonder, this girl was beautiful, how could I be so lucky? I had her attention with this conversation she was lapping up the information as we explored her own fantasy, the question was in my mind if I was also sharing this fantasy and I think the answer was yes. “You find me sexy in my little school skirt and this tight blouse don’t you?”Emma asked taking my thoughts back to her and she stood up to pose a little, I couldn’t deny she looked amazing dressed this way.“Could not keep my eyes off you all day”I grin and stand up putting my glass down to embrace her, those lovely breasts bumping my face and her hair now falling on me as we hug.“That’s another benefit of you being small, I could still wear the clothes that turn you on, and they would appear giant sized along with me. Could you imagine being able to look up underneath my skirts all day long? That would be a tease, I would stand over your doll sized body on purpose just so you could see what panties I was wearing or maybe if I wasn’t wearing any that day”Her inventiveness was getting me going as I looked at that short skirt as it fanned out on her smooth thighs, it probably could only just hide her panties today if she bent over.

“You see, shrinking is the best fantasy”I concluded but Emma wasn’t ready to drop this topic yet, instead she walked through to the living room ensuring I was in tow.“Let’s sit down together and explore this further, I like discussing how big I would be”She smiled as she sat at the end of the sofa and patted her lap. I went to sit beside her but Emma’s arm pulled me down so I landed my backside sideways on top of her skirted lap and thighs. “Um, Em?”Beginning to question my unusual seat, she just turned so I was face to blouse covered boob and looking over them to her bright blue eyes, I felt like a little boy seated on his voluptuous mother’s lap.“Sit with me, like this while we talk ok?”Her face seemed pleased to have me there and despite feeling a tad silly she was big enough to take my weight and there was only the two of us at home.“Sure”I said although I was unsure why she arranged me in such a way other than to intimidate me with her large breasts inches from my nose.

“So, let’s say you were shrinking and you became doll sized like my little friend Ken, and I was dressed just like I am now in your favourite little outfit, what sort of big girl and little man games could we play I wonder?” Emma, was clearly not satisfied by our release earlier it was like I had unlocked some insatiable appetite for her to get off on her fantasy, the door had been opened to a world where she could live this through our sexual interactions and clearly this evening she wanted double helpings. Not that I minded her coming on this way it was nice to be wanted but so soon after my last release I questioned my ability to perform. 

I thought about her proposition, if I was doll sized sat on her giant lap, presumably looking up at that white blouse curving over me so dramatically what big girl and little man games would I like to try? “I think that blouse you are wearing could be explored from the inside, I could just opened up a couple of buttons down here......”I acted out my words and unfastened the buttons by her stomach, the blouse seemed to stress even more over her bust introducing new lines that I was close up to see.“.....and then I would crawl inside and climb up your body and right between those huge boobs of yours”

My hand followed up underneath and now sat in her cleavage.“Mmmmm Scott you read my mind, could you imagine how big these would be? I mean they are big to you right now but if you were that small I could probably slip your whole body in my cleavage up here, surrounding you with a pair of giant breasts, how sexy would that be?”My dick responded like she had triggered a switch, going from flaccid to iron hard in less time than some real sports cars could manage zero to sixty!

Emma’s large hand was on my lap and she rested it casually over my trousers and felt this instant change.“Oooooh Scott? You really like that idea don’t you?”“Yyyeh, wwwell, I , ttthat is a very sexy place to be, and yyyou know being that small compared to them”How excited did I sound? My stupid voice struggled out and let her know just how fired up she had me.“That’s right you would be really small compared to these, really small and my boobs would be giant boobs around you, mmm it would so snug in there Scott for a little man”I actually exploded in my trousers, my school trousers and my boxers, it was very embarrassing and Emma could tell as she milked me through my orgasm using her hand to make this feel better whilst I could only feel the stickiness of my juices spreading into the material and now the darker patch of the result showing through to the outside.“Em I didn’t mean to.....Oh Em, look what you made me do, I am so embarrassed”

Giggling in a girly manor Emma was amused at how uncontrollably excited I had got from this mere suggested scenario, I was equally surprised at myself. 

 

EMMA 

I couldn’t believe how strong Scott reacted, I had coaxed him onto my lap, I felt it would be better to get close to him this way as I probed him for some playful talk. He is so short that my boobs are right in his vision and I really liked the way the conversation was going. He instilled such vivid images into my head of his little doll sized body sneaking in through two opened buttons of my blouse to scale my body and reach my tits. But when I suggested that he would be small enough to enclosed in my cleavage and just how big my boobs would be to such a little man like that, he just exploded in trousers. His face was beetroot red as I worked all of his excitement out of the hardness and through his trousers, he was so firm within just seconds talking about my boobs appearing giant sized to him and I wondered if I had hit a magic button that would sexually stimulate him just like that. I couldn’t help but chuckle as he declared how embarrassed he was.“No, don’t be Scott, I liked seeing you revved up like that, I think we have found something you really find stimulating, the thought of my big boobs at a giant size with you so small and nestled in between them, I like that idea too” I offered to wash his trousers and boxers to save Diana seeing them and the further embarrassment that may cause him but I was glad of our enlightening talk. Sex for me was getting very interesting, and I was getting to find more things I found a turn on whilst I think my boyfriend was also discovering things he didn’t know about himself.  

 

SCOTT 

My first week of school had gone by without real incident, I was getting used to being in class amongst the amazons as I now called all the girls and the hulks as I referred to the guys. Still the most beautiful of them was my Emma and she stood out of the crowd with her striking beauty and her magnificent curvy frame, the only girl so Paul told me who could send a guys pulse racing the same way in our year was Carla but she had not attended school this week. 

When the weekend came I was hoping to relax a little, it was great sharing a bed with Emma and waking up at her side, in the early hours I would typically wake before her and snuggle in against her body, how odd it was to feel her feet much lower than my own but it always helped to keep the morning wood to see those breasts as she slept in her underwear. 

This morning however was a little worrying. I had a strange dream. In this dream it was like I was awake a lucid dream I believe you term them, but whatever this dream state was it did feel mighty real. I was naked but I was suspended in a white space, nothing but white all around me and no noise except the beat of a heart that pounded in the back ground and some breathing but this wasn’t my heart or my breathing? In this strange environment of nothingness I felt disconnected to the world, maybe this was what being inside a womb would have felt like if you were conscious of your thoughts?I snapped out of this dream as I felt Emma kissing my cheek and talking to me

.“Wakey, wakey short stuff it’s Saturday morning”“Huh? Oh, yeah. Wow I just had the strangest dream”I stretched, yawned and sat up and she pulled the covers down reveal my morning glory and then proceeded to kiss the top of it before she got up and began brushing the knots out of her long hair at the dresser using the vanity mirror on its surface.“Looks like you had a nice dream, was it about me?”She remarked glancing over her smooth shoulder back at my morning hardness that was just starting to droop.“It was a strange dream Em, and one that felt so real”I explained to Emma my dream and she summarised it in an instant with her unique interpretation.“So, you were naked?”“Yes, I think?”“And all you could see was white around you, everywhere you looked? And you could hear just a heartbeat and some breathing but it wasn’t your own?”“Yeah that’s about it”I said and she stopped stroking the brush through her long blonde hair in order to smile at me as she relayed her conclusion.“It’s simple, in your dream you had obviously been shrinking just like we spoke about yesterday and you were clearly doll sized and tucked down inside my school blouse, because everything was white and it was my big heart and my big lungs making the sounds you heard because I was a giantess, no wonder you were hard when you woke up, it’s got to be a sexy place to hang out inside my blouse with these big babies inside it”

I knew that her version was not how my dream felt but it did sound a lot better and she jiggled her boobs to show off and my dick certainly loved the sound of being inside her school blouse and recovered back to its former rigid self. Needless to say but we made love again and Emma teased about my adventures beneath her school clothes before we got ready for school.

Diana was having a lay in as we didn’t see her but she left a note not to be disturbed as she was shattered from a late night drinking with Lucy. At School I had shrugged off my strange dream as just one of those unexplainable things but when I was sat in the maths class I phased out for a few seconds? I was back in that white world, nothingness again and this was not a day dream, I could tell I was awake I even pinched myself before I snapped back into the class room environment and the teacher was in my face and not pleased that I had been ignoring her.

“Scott, I suggest you leave the class if you are just going to stare into space young man, people are here to learn”I apologised and said that I was tired and looked at Emma who shared this class, she was concerned and we didn’t get to speak until the lunch break.“Scott are you okay? You were out of it for a good few minutes, sat there stiff as a board but not in a good way, you feeling alright?”
“Em, I had that same dream only it wasn’t a dream I can’t explain it but I was somewhere else not in the class room at all? And I was not inside your clothes or anywhere remotely sexy”“I don’t like the sound of that Scott, maybe you should go home early and have a lie down”Emma urged concerned for me and I thought under the circumstances maybe I better had, if I phased out again it wouldn’t be good. I lay on Emma’s bed and felt perfectly fine, there was no fever, no ill feeling but something was out of place and I just couldn’t put my finger on it. 

 

EMMA 

Scott was worrying me, he was sat two tables away from my seat, in our maths class, when I saw him glaze over. He sat there and it was like nobody was at home. Scott remained sitting there staring blankly forward and ignored Miss Harper when she spoke to him. Even as she walked up to his face he didn’t react at all. It was like he was playing that stupid game when the music stops and you are pretending to be a statue. I don’t think he even blinked for a couple of minutes and it was a little eerie to see until he was suddenly apologising and answered her. I told him to go home, I hope he is alright that was so peculiar to see.

Chapter 16 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

I have been on the bed for half an hour just staring up at the ceiling when suddenly I hear a voice!“Scott please don’t be alarmed”I turned around and scanned the bedroom, it was empty nobody there. Man I must have been tripping, that Vodka last night must have had some after effects!

“Scott, just listen to my voice”There it was again a voice unlike any I had heard before.“Who’s there?”I stood up and walked around the room looking under the bed and in the cupboard but I was alone? Was I cracking up? I lay back down again feeling very restless when I suddenly heard the voice again only this time I could tell it was coming from within my own mind!

“Scott, please be assured I wish you no harm, I will explain what is going on and why you are hearing me in this manor but you need to remain calm”This voice was synthetic somehow, not real but eloquent in the way it spoke, I was really in a bad state and I think I passed out. When I came too I was still on my back on the bed and the voice had not gone away.

“Good your vitals are returning, Scott you must remain calm and listen to me, can you do that?”“Wwwho are yyou”My nervous stutter jumped into action breaking up my words as usual.“I have no name, but you can think of me as someone here to help you”“Help me?”“Scott, I need to explain something which will be difficult for you to accept but accept it you must as you learn how important this information is”“Okay”“First of all, I know everything about you, everything you know about yourself so please be honest with me as I will know if you don’t tell the truth.”“What is this? What’s going on, why can I hear you in my head, am I going insane?”“No and you do not need to articulate your answers , merely think them and I can receive them just the same, if you find it more comfortable to talk out loud then do so”This was too much, this voice could hear my thoughts?“Yes, I can hear your thoughts”It answered straight away.“Scott, you have been frustrated about your body and the fact that you know that you have not altered in respect of your appearance for a long time. You were obsessed and measured your legs and feet on a daily basis and recorded them for thirty four days back in Australia but you smashed the tape measure with your frustration to see no result over that time period.”“How could you know that? How could you possibly know that!”I had never told anyone this, it was private, part of a secret self check to see if I had changed even a fraction, and I had not and yes it really frustrated me.“Because you and I have been sharing the same conscious thoughts, Scott do you remember that night when you discovered the space craft in the park?”

I felt a sudden unease and listened on.“It won’t be easy for you to hear what I am going to say but it is all true. You have no recollection of that night because I have prevented you accessing those memories”“Yyyoure an, an, alien?”“No, I am to your best comprehension an artificial intelligence created by technology not native to your galaxy. I am a computer as you would understand it, and I am communicating by a method you might know as a telepathic link. I am a learning system, and I have been accumulating data, your diction and understanding the human condition so I am able to communicate with you and provide reference that you will understand. Scott let me take you back to that night when an extraterrestrial craft visited your planet and you saw the beings.”

As I lay there a flashback prompted in my mind and there was that bodiless creature of a jelly like substance moving up into the spaceship, Emma and I were watching several of them and we had alerted them to our presence accidently.“This was a science vessel, the occupants are a race of highly evolved beings, beings who have developed their intellect to a point where they have evolved from a bi-ped species much like your own into the form you saw that night. The vessel had travelled through an unstable wormhole from a distant galaxy countless light years from Earth, you understand this don’t you Scott?”“Wormhole, yeh, that’s like that science fiction program on television some hole thing in space that you can jump in and you are suddenly in another world.”“Exactly, this wormhole appeared in their galaxy and a group of what you may term scientists took the decision to send a probe through and this probe found Earth, Earth was an intriguing planet unlike their natural habitat, these beings decided to explore Earth and record its many wonders. The mission was to accumulate data and bring back samples of simple life matter without upsetting the natural balance of the Earths inhabitants. These Aliens were peaceful beings”


“What are they called?”“They have a name given with a tongue you would not understand, this language is conducted as projected thought between them and close to a binary language much like your computers of this age utilise only many times more efficient. I cannot relate this into a word but let us call them the Travellers”“Okay, so what happened to us? Why did we black out that night and what about the hours we lost, our mobiles and Emma’s watch that stopped working! We were late home and couldn’t account for that lost time?”“I will address all your questions Scott. The travellers were taking samples of your plant life, materialising them on board the vessel for storage back to their home planet, but the most curious beings were of course you humans, so very different from the what the travellers know and yet so close to what they had evolved from many millions of years ago. The travellers needed to explore the Earth and to see it and sense it like a human, only then could real data about human life be recorded and preserved in their archives.”

“Alien abductions”I said concerned but the voice was kind of soothing and came back to counter that assumption.“Your media shows alien abductions but this was not the traveller’s way, they wished not to interfere to any great degree with your lives and to achieve this goal they constructed some bio mechanical encounter vehicles”“What?”I asked totally confused but the voice was quick to respond again.“They sampled some human DNA, a simple hair follicle from a male human and a female human and artificially grew an identical human chassis to reflect that of the donor. This chassis is a human body in terms of real flesh, blood, muscle and the major internal organs that you would expect, yet underpinned with what you may better understand as a robotic skeleton and artificially controlled subsystems to support the inorganic components and fuse the two together.”
“Terminator”I declared but this voice shot down my next assumption“That fiction is not a good analogy. This was the creation of two exploration instruments designed to appreciate this world through native senses and record this data. When the opportunity presented itself for the Travellers to acquire your DNA and that of Emma’s it was a perfect solution for them. You were materialised in stasis onboard their vessel, that was the blue light you recall, it was a method to transport you inside its structure.”“Then they operated on me?”

I felt fear for what may have happened to my body without my knowledge.“No Scott, you were not harmed, only a single hair follicle was removed from your body in order to extract DNA to create the exploration instrument.”“So, I was cloned? And they made a half robot half machine version of me?”Trying to understand this bizarre story I continued to ask questions and this voice was calm and patient to respond without emotion to me.“In a way, yes. The Travellers created a version of yourself and Emma, these living forms are controlled by the minds of a Traveller and directing this exploration instrument it is possible for them to interact with your world and record data via all the natural senses, smell, taste, sound, sight, touch”“Look”I interrupted.“This is all very fascinating but I am getting very freaked out here thinking about some clone, robot thing walking around looking like me....”“Calm Scott, I will continue. The exploration instruments were prepared within an Earth hour and ready to be deployed and you would have been released with no harm and no knowledge back to conduct your normal life except there was a problem. Onboard the Travellers ship, they suffered a major systems failure and some of the systems could not be restored, their power was also failing from this fault. It became necessary for emergency measures, they had to return to the wormhole and abandon their opportunity to explore Earth further or fear that they would be stranded in this galaxy forever. The Wormhole was unstable and they knew if they returned prematurely they may never have the opportunity to return to this part of space again.”

“I don’t get how this involves me and where you come into this and how you are talking to me this way?”My confusion was soon settled by the voice.“Emma was restored first, before you, but beyond their control they could not restore you back to normal as the systems continued to fail onboard.”“Wait, restore me how?”There was anger creeping into my voice but no body to vent this anger at within the bedroom.“Scott your concern is valid. The Travellers as I said meant you no harm, if their intervention to your life had occurred correctly you would have woken up with Emma exactly one point five hours later with no after effects following your encounter except for a small loss of memory for that one point five hours and minus one hair follicle. However, this was not the case for reasons I stated. This will be hard for you to accept Scott but listen to me carefully as what I will tell you is all factual, I cannot lie.”I felt a lot of anxiety to listen on to this voice, hoping beyond hope this was a dream. “The exploration instruments have a limited form of onboard intelligence, in order to operate them a mind link has to be used and the Travellers use a capability to materialise their comparatively fragile physical forms inside these exploration instruments within the skull cavity which has no human brain generated.”

“So the aliens make a replica of me, half robot and half human and then beam themselves inside the empty head so they can mind control my cloned body like some Frankenstein monster?”I asked feeling invaded somehow that these Aliens had chosen to replicate me.“Scott my databanks are accessing the Frankenstein reference, no this was a human brain transplanted into a robotic chassis. The Travellers, created living human body shells with complex bio-mechanical........”“Okay, okay just cut to the chase what went wrong...”I was eager to know and this voice was as patient as ever.“In order to bring you aboard the spacecraft your physical sizes had to be altered so the crafts dimensions could accommodate you, you may have appreciated that the Travellers were a simple form and do not occupy a volume close to that of a human.”“They shrunk us?

”“A size matter manipulation was utilised to take you and Emma onboard within the confines of the craft whilst a hair sample was removed with no harm to your bodies. The two exploration instruments were created from this starting material, however when the systems failed and the Travellers had to abandon their visit, they returned Emma to the outside and restored her to normal. But the internal damage to the systems had impaired their ability to restore you Scott, the size manipulation was not possible against your male DNA, only the ability to use this on Emma’s female DNA remained. This was a problem, with you remaining at this adjusted scale they knew it was contrary to their strict codes for operation. They did not intend for any alteration to happen to you and were compelled in the limited time they had to help you to the best of their ability”“Wait so it worked right? I am here”“Scott it was not possible to restore you, the technology for size manipulation could work on any inorganic materials but had to be adjusted for DNA profiles of the different sexes and unfortunately as I explained the male version was unable to function due to loss of data. Unable to restore you back to your previous dimensions the option was taken to use the exploration instrument that resembled you perfectly and materialise you within it, an interface was created so your thoughts could control that chassis and from your perspective nothing would have changed, all your senses and functions would be intact, it was the best solution.”“You are saying that I am shrunk and my real body is inside what I think is my own head?”“The answer is yes”“Bbbbbut thats impossible!”

I stood up and paced the room, this was all too much to take in.  After a few minutes I sat back down and the voice continued.“Scott, this was the only possible solution, with only the ability to restore and size manipulate female DNA, the Travellers felt a responsibility to try and provide you with a solution in the short time they had. This was explained to you and Emma at the time. It was not possible to consider the long term complications but the Travellers knew you would be safe within the new body, you would feel and sense the world as you have always done but as you know it protects you from any illness. The only problem was your growth, the process to create the living human vehicle does not enable natural growth, this was not considered and you have lived with this consequence”

It all made sense to me now, my good health, my remarkable healing at the hospital, my inability to grow like my friends, but where was this voice coming from and why was it contacting me now?“Scott you want to know where I am located, the answer is within this new body, I am an artificial intelligence an onboard learning computer is how you will best comprehend me. My primary purpose is your well being and to manage the inorganic and organic systems. However your new body, this exploration instrument took damage with the attack incident, damage that has caused an irreparable power cell failure.”“Wait this can’t be true, how come when the doctors looked at me they didn’t see your technology inside or my body inside the head? How do I breath, how do I eat if I am not really me?”“Calm Scott. The body around you as I have outlined is part real but also part mechanical, the internal in organic components and systems have the ability to shield themselves from the primitive scanning and tests your hospital and doctors conduct. The body you reside in is actually living tissue and organs, it requires food and has a digestive track the same as your real body with all the same fluids. When this larger body of yours consumes food or takes on liquids for sustenance a portion of that is materialised within your real body balanced to keep you physically in peak condition.”

“Wait this damage you spoke about, was it when I was shot and stabbed?”“Yes, you recall feeling disengaged at the hospital? This was necessary for the larger body to initiate a repair cycle stimulated by me. However the power cell was struck by the penetration of the knife. I have managed to retain normal function on secondary systems until this point but we need to seek additional power from an external source in order to continue normal operation on a day to day basis from now on”
“So, I will be paralysed if I don’t have this extra power?”“The body will shut down if it goes below five percent power realms and then it will automate into a life keeping mode, you won’t be able to utilise the motor functions and it will sustain life support for twenty four hours before shutting down completely”“Can we call this body, this exploration instrument, Scott Two as I am getting freaked by this talk”“Scott Two, this is what you should call me as I manage the body you exist within”“Ok, Scott Two so now what?”“I had to communicate with you Scott so that you could come to terms with this matter, with your recent exchanges over size with Emma and your frustration having not grown it was only a matter of time before you attempted to seek medical assistance to investigate your condition, with my failing power Scott Two will be limited for its ability to shield detection for its inorganic systems and its detection by your authorities would result in.........”

“I get the picture Scott Two, if the government find out about me they get your alien technology and things change here which is not what the Travellers want.” I tried to make sense of this all, it was extreme, fantastic and an utterly bizarre turn of events and I didn’t quite know what to think about Scott Two and my existence in some cloned body of my own.Scott Two, needed to recharge and to enable this he informed that my fingers had to touch the face plate of an electrical socket, at this proximity he could somehow draw power. We tested this and there was a blue glow at my fingers tips and I felt nothing but a tingling sensation that soon passed. “System power is restoring, thank you Scott, this energy source can be converted to charge the power cells. Scott Two will require six hours of an energy cycle of this nature every day in order to continue at peak efficiency. ”“So, I recharge this body every day, I guess that can be at night?”“Your rest period would be an ideal time period however please be aware Scott that your own real body will need to sleep during that time as Scott Two will not be functional other than for life support, once a full power flow has been established the body will not move and you will not be able to communicate with me until half an hour before the cycle ends. My systems have to go off line to pass the energy matrix this cannot be avoided”Scott Two laid out the instructions which kind of concerned me, I would be lying in the bed like a vegetable all night unable to do anything, if there was a fire or emergency I would be vulnerable but what choice did I have? But this was at least a plan and I had other worries emerging.“So what happens now Scott Two, you get your ability to recharge and I hear a voice inside my head for the rest of my life? Shit, I am going to look just like this for the rest of my life aren’t I?”Sudden realisation struck me, Scott Two explained that I would not grow old, they had not anticipated such a use of one of these bodies they create for exploration, not for someone to live inside! Scott Two said that he or it could be silent unless called upon but I had this feeling like it was with me now watching and listening to everything I said, all the things it had seen over the last few years and it had never intruded on my life. 

 

EMMA 

Scott was very strange this evening, sort of distant and he looked bothered by something, he told me that he was a little under the weather which was unusual for him so I made sure just to be cheerful around him and made him a nice evening meal after school. Diana joined us and she commented at the dinner table.

“Scott are you okay you haven’t said much?”“Sorry Diana I am just a little out of it today, I think all these years without so much as a cold might be catching up on me, I have a headache, a real belter of one”“Poor baby, why don’t you put your feet up and I will make a cup of coffee for you ok?”

SCOTT 

I looked at Diana and Emma, two gorgeous women happy to look after me, would they continue to do so if they knew that in front of them was some alien thing? I walked to the sofa and lay down thinking about what all this meant, part of me wanted to share this, so I thought in my head to communicate with Scott Two.

“Scott Two, I want to....”
“It is normal for you to wish to share your concerns with the ones you love Scott, this may make your life easier as the charging of this body will be more difficult without their knowledge.”My thoughts were intercepted again, I wasn’t sure if I liked that.“Scott Two” I thought back “Do you have to monitor all my thoughts? Can I just communicate like we are now without you getting into my head if you know what I mean?”“I am here to obey Scott, my mission is to follow your commands”“You have to do as I say?”“Yes”“Okay then I want to think alone and I want you to disconnect from that part of me”“It is done” “There you go Scott, that should make you feel better”

Diana walked into the room and bent over to put a fresh hot cup of coffee on the table before me, what guy would not want her as his nurse. Tonight she was wearing her work out gear, some dark lycra shorts hugged her legs like a second skin and a bright orange crop top was just covering those amazing breasts, when she leaned down to put the drink on the table I was greeted with a superb view down her top.“Thanks Di”I said and she winked knowingly as she spotted where I was looking.

She had a bra on beneath this top and it must have been cleavage enhancing because I had never seen such a long deep line even on Diana. It was strange but I even found myself suddenly conscious of my lustful stare as I realised Scott Two would have monitored this.“Scott Two, um, do you, you know, keep an eye on what I am feeling as well as thinking?” I thought to myself so he could respond.“Yes Scott, I am aware of your elevated hormone levels right now, your pupils are partially dilated and your heart level is elevated, blood flow from primary.....”

“No way!”I said out loud forgetting myself and Diana who was now adjusting a picture on the wall turned to me and gave me a strange look.“I’m sorry Scott, what was that?”“Oh, the news program on television, it was just some riot somewhere”I looked at the news broadcast that was very uninteresting and hoped she would buy that outburst and she did and continued to adjust the picture showing me a lovely pert rear in her tight lycra gear.

 “Scott Two, you are a computer right?”I thought to myself and it answered.“That description may best fit for your understanding yes Scott.”“So you have no emotions?”
“Emotions are not a function I was designed to express, but I am capable of learning and emulating human emotion should this be required for our communication?”“No, that’s fine, I just felt self conscious with you knowing what I am feeling”“Scott, your feelings affect the outward appearance of Scott Two. Whatever your real body is feeling you must appreciate that it is tightly integrated within the bio neural interface. For example your optical receptors retained a ten point three second duration upon the upper body of the female know as Diana just now, this fixation produced the elevated hormonal levels, you are attracted to this female and wish to mate with her”“Woah”Again I said out loud and Diana turned my way and shook her head.

“You are acting weird tonight my little hero?”“Sorry Di, I was just thinking that I forgot to do something”I left the room and wanted some time alone, I knew Emma was taking a long bath as she sometimes did so I wandered out into the privacy of the summer house. Sitting down on the wicker sofa I needed to get a handle on all this.“Scott Two, you know some things, my thoughts and feelings are private don’t you?”
“Privacy is not possible with our connection Scott, however I understand you feel embarrassment with knowledge of my presence”“I don’t feel normal anymore, I feel strange, like this isn’t really happening”“Scott please focus on the positives, we can work together to improve your human condition”“What do you mean by that?” 

Scott Two told me that its onboard systems could actually provide me with abilities and knowledge that suddenly began to turn my previous downheartedness into fascinated curiosity.“So, you can recall my memories and play them back to me, like a DVR in my head?”
“If you wish to select one Scott”Now this was interesting.“Ok Scott Two, play back my memory from five minutes ago when Diana came into the room to put down the cup of coffee”Suddenly my view was augmented with an inset picture, like the picture in picture on a television set where you could browse two channels at the same time! I could see Diana just as I had and the prolonged stare I made deep into her cleavage, it was amazing.“Can you add audio?”I asked and felt a stirring of my previous reaction“Yes audio is possible internally only”“Scott Two, what about when I was sat on Emma’s lap yesterday?”The inset view changed and audio played it was like watching my life back on television. I sat down reliving the exchanges between myself and Emma. “So, let’s say you were shrinking and you became doll sized like my little friend Ken, and I was dressed just like I am now in your favourite little outfit, what sort of big girl and little man games could we play I wonder?”Emma’s words came exactly as they had and I was hard in an instant, if I continued to watch this I would definitely make a mess in my trousers again.

“Scott Two stop this scene ok, go back to normal”I sat there thinking how incredible this was, any event since the close encounter could be called up, it would certainly make masturbating a whole lot easier, but the sentence I just heard from Emma prompted me to think in another direction for the moment as I thought about the little man and big girl fantasy that we acted out.

“Scott Two, will I ever be able to return to normal? To lead a normal life without the need for you?”“By normal I interpret you mean at a normal human stature and separated from this vehicle? The answer is that onboard I have data the Travellers have stored, data and technology that could help to restore you if a suitable scientist could be trusted to help and given the right circumstances. However there is a small probability of finding an individual that would fit the parameters and knowledge base required to convert the technology to work again with your male DNA” 

I sat talking to Scott Two for some time and it was dark before I knew it, Emma was looking for me in the garden and I could hear her.“Where is she?”As I looked into the dark I could barely see her in the distance but Scott Two suddenly altered my vision so I could see in the dark! It was like I had those military green goggles, night vision sensors in my eyes.I could see her wandering around looking a little concerned.“Emma, I’m in the summer house!”Calling out I put the light on as it was dark and I had been so engrossed with Scott Two and learning about it that I had not realised.  

As Emma approached I asked Scott Two a question in my head.“How tall is Emma?”Instantly in my vision there was Emma walking towards me and a scale superimposed to show me her height, it was like I had computer vision but I guess that’s exactly what it was!The scale read 178.8cm and I could see she was in bare feet, problem was I couldn’t appreciate centimetres so I asked Scott Two to alter this to feet and inches. Instantly it changed and she was five foot ten inches and point 4 of an inch, this was great. No more guessing at things, Scott Two could tell me everything about what I saw. “Scott what are you doing out here in the dark? You really are acting strange today?”She stood there and I stood up from the sofa to hug her.“Sorry babe, I had a headache after today, I needed to get rest my eyes and thought it was tranquil out here, maybe I should take an early night?”
“Awww, I was hoping you might have an early night with me”I could see Emma had her dressing gown on, it was a towelling fluffy pink creation that hid her figure but made her very nice to cuddle against, her hair was still partially wet and drying naturally on her head and her skin smelt wonderful. 

 

EMMA 

Scott was nowhere to be seen, he had disappeared from the house and Diana said he was acting kind of strange, today must have been a real off day for him and I hoped he would be alright. I decided to walk outside to see if he was getting some fresh air, in the dim light I heard him respond. The paving slabs leading to the summerhouse were cold in the evening air on my bare feet and I hurriedly made my way inside. Poor Scott seemed not to be himself and I cuddled him, I had never seen Scott ill since many years ago and a headache was most unusual for him.Scott went to bed early, again strange behaviour for him and I hoped he would feel better by Sunday. 

 

SCOTT 

I was alone in Emma’s bedroom or I should say our bedroom, but the pink girly feel or everything in this room made it all hers to be honest and I had yet to make a mark. I could only just hear Emma and Diana laughing and talking in the far distance downstairs and this made me wonder.“Scott Two, can you enhance my hearing like you did with my vision earlier?”No sooner had I thought this request, Scott Two had enabled me to hear both the girls as if they were sat next to me!“Scott, please tell me when to disable this enhancement or you may find this a disconcerting ability when in crowded spaces or those of great noise.”
“Sure”I answered but then listened on feeling like I was some kind of walking secret agent only unlike the fictional James Bond character all my gadgets were built into my body.

 “Scott must sick, he has a headache and you should have seen him in class, it was like he was completely zoned out, I am worried about him Di”“Em, he’s just having an off day that’s all, things are going well between you two right?”Diana spoke and I had a hard job to keep telling myself that I wasn’t in the same room as them.“Oh better than ever sis”Emma giggled and I now was suddenly glad of my new ability to snoop on the conversation.“You know I shared with you just how I love being so much taller than Scott?”“I know, and that’s why you borrowed my platforms I’m betting”“How did you know I took them?”
“Em, my shoe collection is part of my business, I line them up in my cupboard and those bigger Italian ones were out of place. I must admit I had to smile, you must have absolutely towered over Scott”“Oh I did, it was such a rush, he was so short it made me feel very sexy” Hearing Emma talking so openly was quite an insight to our relationship although part of me felt guilty that I was intruding on this private exchange between sisters.“Talking of being tall, have you shared that giant woman thing with him yet that we spoke about?”Wow Diana knew this about her sister? They had to be seriously closer than I thought.“Yes I have sort of introduced it over a while but more recently we kind of progressed and have had some fun with it, you know sexy role play and Scott’s really good at it.”“Well, tell me then, don’t hold back on me now, your big sis needs to know all the details. I have a nonexistent sex life going on given how busy I am, so I need to hear all the juicy bits about yours”Pouring out most of the detail about our recent little role play I couldn’t believe that Emma even went as far as letting Diana know that I had cum inside my trousers!“That boy is really into big boobs huh? I hadn’t really given thought to having a boyfriend the size of a ken doll Em, although I guess at that size he could give my old faithful bedroom toys a run for their money!”

As I heard Diana say this I was hard as a rock, I know the thought of being tucked into some giant cleavage was extremely arousing but we hadn’t gone as far as a giant sized pussy, my imagination was kicked into gear and I suddenly felt awkward with Scott Two aware of my body changing its state.“Scott Two can you cut the audio enhancement I’ve heard enough”“Yes Scott, your aroused state demonstrates you are enjoying the topics of their conversation”“Um, yeh I was”I felt shy in my own body and swiftly turned my thoughts other things to shift my current state.

“Scott Two, if I hang an arm out of bed tonight when Emma’s asleep, there is a socket on the wall that I could touch can you charge like that?”“I will be able to recharge but for that time period I remind you that I will disconnect your sensation centres from my main systems in order to enable my energy matrix to cross flow”“What does that mean?”“You experienced this in what you thought was a dream during class, those interruptions were necessary as I was trying to make some internal modification to signal pathways when the power was depleting.”“So, the whiteness and the noise, it makes sense now”“Yes, the white is an energy field surrounding and protecting your real body inside the cranial unit, you are suspended there. The sounds of the heart and breathing was from this larger body you could hear this with your own ears from the inside. At night if this is the period you choose to replenish the energy for Scott Two’s power cells I will be leaving you to sleep in this bland environment protected by the energy field until I can reconnect with you thirty minutes before the full cycle has ended.” I didn’t like this arrangement for my over night recharging, it was strange when Scott Two warned that he was beginning to take the power onboard and had to disconnect me. I was instantly aware of being in that white environment, the sound of breathing and Scott Two’s heart gently thumping its rhythmical pattern. However it didn’t take long for boredom to set in and I fell asleep. My last thought was that I might wake up and be in the maths class having passed out or something, and all this would be a dream.  

 

EMMA 

It was Sunday morning, Scott was having a lay in, he was over sleeping and I did not have the heart to disturb him. Hopefully my man would be back to normal today. Diana told me last night she was going away for a trip leaving this morning and getting back mid week, it was a new photo shoot for some large scale adds to step up the very successful Delicates bra’s and underwear she had been contracted on. I was jealous to see her so excited in the kitchen as we chatted, I wish it was my face going on to the billboards all over the country, and all over the world. This was really going to elevate her profile, I think she was becoming a small time celebrity as many of the magazines were now wishing to speak to her.

The local news even this morning showed Diana being interviewed on the breakfast television channel as an emerging face in the new wave of more curvy models. Diana switched it off instantly as we watched this pre-recorded interview.“I look ten pounds heavier on television its true what they say Em” Diana looked at me and I laughed as I tried to stop her turning it off.“Hey I was watching that”“Oh it’s a load of nonsense, they are hailing me as a new role model for girls because I am extremely curvy and my look is currently in, more in demand than the waif like size zero models. Actually Lucy is thinking about a boob job right now to increase her work”“Really?”“Do you think I could get on to your agency’s books? I do have the credentials now” I hefted my boobs at my sister and she smiled.“You certain have filled up and out little sis, if I am not careful you’ll be borrowing my bras as well as my shoes soon. But yes, I will have a word they are looking for fresh talent but I don’t want this to upset your study work ok?”
“Yes big sis, have a good time big sis”I said sarcastically and kissed her goodbye before going back up to get dressed. 

Chapter 17 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

I woke up and felt great, was yesterday just some imaginative day dream? I had to find out and I felt a little stupid as I thought in my head.“Good morning Scott Two”I said and was disappointed when it or he answered.

“Good morning Scott, my energy level is one hundred percent our recharging as you call it worked perfectly last night”“Great”My answer came with a hint of disappointment, the giveaway of this disappointment was probably clearer as I stared into the mirror and looked at my face trying to study if it looked strange in any way.“Scott you are anxious, you are examining your facial features and body form, may I conclude you are looking for something?”“Um, well I guess I didn’t think this was all real until you answered me and if you must know I am checking for any external signs that this body is not real”“Not real?”Scott Two questioned but then explained.“Externally, this body is an exact replica of you at the point in time you came into contact with the Travellers. It is created from your DNA strand, you will find no flaws. The body is living tissue, its functions replicate everything a human will do”“Okay, lets drop it, if Emma hasn’t noticed then I guess she knows the outside of me better than I know myself”“Emma’s hands have covered eight three percent of your surface skin area since you became more intimate and proceeded with sexual relations, her tongue has sampled ten......”“Spare me the details Scott Two, she knows me”

I heard Emma downstairs talking and jumped into the shower. When I had finished I fixed my hair and put a pair of shorts on. I looked at my reflection again, walking over to Emma’s wardrobe the door was open and her height chart grinned at me with its various annotated notches rising over my head.“I will never be as tall as you Em”I said out loud not directed at Scott Two but he responded assuming I was.“Emma is five foot ten inches and.....”
“Okay Scott Two, I know her height, how does this body, well how do you compare?”“You currently stand five foot one point eight inches tall, Emma currently exceeds your height by 8.6 inches without the additional elevation of her choice in footwear.”Hearing this analysis I was further disappointed to note I was actually not even the five foot two inches that I had always thought and professed that I was.“Dam, tell me Scott Two how tall do you predict Emma will grow?”“A precise prediction is not possible, I can however utilise onboard data given her growth from the period when you first saw her after the Travellers left and up to this point in time. Taking data from her sibling I would predict Emma to reach six foot, one point two inches in height.”

“Emma’s going to be six foot one”I said aloud and in walked my girlfriend at the wrong time to see me looking up at her height chart.“Ooooh that sounds good”I turned to see the pink towelling covered amazon of my girlfriend walking up to me and she took a morning hug.“So, shorty, I guess you are feeling better if you are thinking about my height and talking to yourself? Were you playing a little game without me?”Looking down she wanted to know and I felt like I really wanted to tell her but how do you let your girlfriend know that you are not you and in fact you are inside you? 

 

EMMA 

Scott was embarrassed, I was always catching him in compromising situations it seemed, last time he had one of my favourite bra’s in his hand and seemed quite taken with it, this time he was looking up at my height chart and talking about me being six foot one someday, I hope he wanted me this tall.“Em, nnno I just was figuring out where you might stop growing and that seemed pretty reasonable given how you’ve been growing a lot recently and well Diana is nearly six foot isn’t she?”

He was a little off guard with me overhearing him and seeing him imagining my future height but I liked his prediction.“Mmm, it’s not that far away just three little inches to go”I said backing up to the chart and demonstrating how close I already was, I lifted on my toes and reached the mark he had suggested.“Come here, closer Scott, next to me”He walked up to me and I looked down at him whilst keeping my height elevated this way.“You think this a glimpse of the future with me up here and you down there?”Scott didn’t answer but a strange look came over his face, not the look that I wanted more of a concerned look.“Scott what is it, I was only teasing?”
His smile was comforting but he took my hand and walked me to the bed so we could both sit. 

 

SCOTT 

I had to tell her, I needed to tell Emma about our close encounter and about why I haven’t and would never grow, if she loved me then she might understand and help me come to terms with all this. Seeing I was serious Emma sat down and I did not know how to begin so I told her just to listen to what I had to say and to know it was the truth. As she waited hanging on my every word, Scott two piped up in my head with a warning.“Scott, think about what you are about to do, revealing my existence may be something Emma will find hard to accept, do you wish to take that chance?”“Yes, I thought back, she will support me if she loves me and I know she does” 

I told Emma that I had found out what happened during the hours we lost on that close encounter, how the Travellers restored her but left me in this predicament and I told her about Scott Two and how this artificial intelligence inside this second body of mine had explained all this to me. She did not interrupt and listened for a full ten minutes but then she stood up and walked over to the dresser and began to fix her hair up into a pony tail without saying a word? I expected something, some reaction but she was silent?“Emma, is that it, are you not curious to ask anything or......”

“Scott, did it take you all afternoon yesterday on your own to think up this crazy stuff? If it’s a role play or a game then I don’t get it honey, if it’s some bizarre wind up then I am not biting so you just wasted your time spilling out that tall tale”Hurt I shook my head in disbelief, but then could I blame her for not believing? Her boyfriend had just landed some story out of a science fiction movie on her and expects her to believe it without any proof.“Okay Em, I will prove it to you. Scott Two are you able to talk with Emma to prove you exist, to help me show her I am not going mad?”
“Oh Scott, stop it now you are looking stupid talking to yourself like that”Emma, put her make up on and made her eyes lashes look twice the volume with one of those trick brushes. “Scott, I can communicate through this bodies vocal chords assuming priority over you or through an electrical device”

I did not much fancy having Scott two possessing my voice and so I told Emma, he was going to speak with her. Looking around the room her computer was switched off but there was her i-pod docking station with its two speakers.“Emma, Scott Two is going to speak through this”“Scott you are getting lame, there’s no I-pod attached so it’s just a pair of speakers”“Hello Emma, this is the voice of Scott Two”Emma was startled as the voice I had been hearing in my head came out of her cheap plastic speakers.“How, did you do that?”Looking at me for an explanation she was clearly still under the impression this was a trick.“Emma, Scott is not telling you any fabrication, this is the truth”“Cut it out Scott, it’s not funny it’s kind of scary”Applying a deep red lipstick, the type that glitters she turned to me and shook her head.“Scott, perhaps if Emma was to see a capability that is not humanly possible, then she will believe”“Scott, I don’t want to hear that thing, what is it a dictation machine with some voice you recorded?”“What do you suggest Scott Two, I am fresh out of ideas here”“I am able to materialise small volumes from point to point, ask Emma to choose something in this room, something random that we could not anticipate”

Emma gave me a look as if to say if this is not real it’s gone beyond a joke now, but she looked around her room and then chose her bed of all things. “Emma, the object you select cannot be transported”Scott Two was not convincing her.“Look Em, just pick something else”She huffed and then smiled as if she had the perfect test.“Okay Scott, I will play this game and whoever you have speaking to me on some walkie talkie, if you can make my knickers I am wearing disappear and then reappear on Scott.“Wait what, are you talking about?”

I began to protest and Emma opened up her dressing gown and beneath the fluffy pink layer she had a black lace g-string on, which she proudly showed me.“I am able to comply, Scott will you remove your underwear”It was a crazy demonstration but she thought it was impossible of course and I dropped my shorts and stood there naked making Emma smile as she stared at my hanging penis. Seconds later her smile turned to a gawp as her panties vanished in a blue haze and then I was suddenly wearing them!“Oh my!”Emma nearly fainted with the surprise this was no trickery she knew this now, this was real.  

 

EMMA 

Scott wanted a challenge for his ridiculous game and when I suggested to make my underwear disappear and reappear on him I thought it might get him to realise how stupid his whole concocted story was, beyond a joke I felt but he seemed keen to prove it and even had someone interact with us over a hidden speaker as if my I-pod speakers were really working unconnected. But when my knickers vanished and in seconds I saw Scott stood there wearing them, I felt myself almost pass out, this was all real, what he said was the truth. Nothing could have performed such magic, it couldn’t be a set up, not this. I looked back at Scott and he seemed relieved to see that I was now on side by just the look in my eyes a look of wonder. “I know that was impossible, but you are wearing my knickers and I am not, come here”

Beckoning him over I even checked for my sanity that the label was correct and they were indeed my knickers he was stood in.“Can I take them off now you believe me?”He said flushing red in his cheeks.“Yeh, I guess you can”My mind was buzzing with questions this was a lot to absorb but I had to break it down into a manor I could understand.

“So, Scott Two, I am looking at a clone thingy of the real Scott and he is inside this along with you and you are some high tech computer that can talk and do these incredible things and this was all a result of the aliens we encountered in the park and it was their way of helping Scott because of their accident?”“Your summary has limited detail, it is not descriptively correct but you are comprehending the situation Emma”“Oh my, Scott how does it feel?”


I walked around Scott as he pulled up his shorts and handed me my knickers, I tossed them into the open laundry basket and continued to look at him, to touch him but it just looked like my Scott.“Em, it feels normal. I hear, I feel, I move, I see, but it’s all natural, this body is after all from my own DNA as Scott Two said so it’s a flawless replica of how I looked when we met the aliens”He said and he was right, it was all normal looking and it did explain why he had not grown, why he survived the knife and shooting incident and how he was able to heal so fast with the doctors bemused by him. And then there was his health, he had been free of any illness for that long time which was kind of unnatural.“I know it’s real, it does make sense to me now” I sat on the bed a little in shock I think as this sunk in, and then Scott Two talked about how it was easier if I had the knowledge of his situation because of the damage to its power and how it needed to recharge from the mains for hours per day or else it would cease to work like it was on batteries I suppose.“So my watch, my mobile phone, these travellers made them not work?”I asked putting another piece of this puzzle into place.“Yes”Scott Two said still coming from my I-pod docking station.“Your electronic devices could not withstand the materialisation process to come aboard the craft, it is the electromagnetic field which disperses a....”“No that’s fine Scott Two, a yes is enough for a girl like me, I’m not a science wiz. But I wasn’t fully listening when Scott told me about all this the first time so you are both in that body and you have recorded his life since the aliens left? Everything, he’s seen and done?”“That is correct Emma, no data has been lost” 

My first reaction was one of embarrassment this computer thing had seen us have sex, it had recorded it through Scott’s senses and it knew all about everything we ever talked about. That was a disturbing thought at first but then my second reaction was how useful this was.“So Scott Two, does Scott really love me?”Scott looked at me as if to say I don’t believe you just asked that question but his truthful computer guardian did not hesitate to answer.“I have learned about many human emotions since our journey started and yes, as I understand love by its definition he is in love with you”This was music to my ears and like having an inside window to my boyfriends mind, it would be fun to talk to this computer. I walked over to my underwear drawer and was about to select a bra and a pair of fresh knickers when I paused and thought of something else to ask. 

 

SCOTT 

Emma was now milking this situation and using Scott Two to ask all sorts of things about me, I wasn’t sure this much honesty was a good thing especially if it revealed how Diana had flirted with me or how I had checked her sister out on many occasions!As she was about to dress and still poised over the drawer with her underwear inside, she asked another question.“So Scott Two, if you record every detail and every thought from Scott, tell me what was he thinking that day when I found him sneaking a look at my bra’s, before I came in, when he was stood there holding it in his hands?”“Em, that’s not fair”
I said but she grinned and wanted to hear this. Maybe having Scott Two talking with her this was not the best idea.“Oh Scott don’t be a spoil sport... please tell me Scott Two”“Scott was visually attracted by the sight of your discarded undergarment he was highly motivated to investigate your brassiere, he finds this article of female clothing sexually stimulating as it represents your breast dimensions”“How interesting, tell me more”
“Em!”Scott Two began again and I felt myself get more and more embarrassed as this computer or whatever it was showed no loyalty and hid no details from my girlfriend.“Scott held your brassiere and its dimensions were larger than he had predicted, his heart rate elevated as he appreciated its texture and design, his thought at this stage was that this had to be one of the sexiest pieces of female clothing he had ever examined.”“Oooh I knew he liked that one but the sexiest ever? Scott you were holding back on me, so did he get and erection just from holding my bra?”“Scott reached full arousal two point seven minutes from handling your brassiere, the primary trigger was when he compared his fist within one of the curved receptacles and discovered these cups as you term them were much larger than his hand this led to his open declaration of Emma, you are a very big girl”

“Now this is just wonderful Scott, I think Scott two is invaluable he’s telling me every little secret of what you find a turn on, I hadn’t realised that bra was so stimulating, what was it Scott Two? The sexiest piece of female clothing you had ever seen?”“Em, this is not fair with you using him, it, whatever. It’s not fair, I do need some privacy you know” My girlfriend was far too interested in the things she was learning about me to let this drop and now she reached into her underwear drawer searching for something. “You know Scott, you only had to tell me these things and I could wear the clothes that turn you on, just like my school uniform, I need to know about the underwear that does it for you, I am your girlfriend after all and it shouldn’t take some alien technology from galaxies far away for you to admit that you like one of my bra’s in particular. Found it”

I gulped as Emma pulled out a bra matching the one that we had been talking about, a white wonder with a shiny pair of full satin cups that were partially see through with their lacy top section and the silk bow in the centre. She put it on over her breasts and of course it filled out with her gorgeous jiggling assets now perfectly contained by this sexy decoration. I tented in my shorts and she could see it.

“You do like this one, don’t you?”She winked at me and then thanked Scott Two.“I do not require your gratitude Emma, but I have learned this is a good sentiment.”Standing very close to me that bra was now in my face as she slowly rubbed the smooth cups across my nose and the side of my cheeks using her tiptoes to ensure I was getting a good view.“This actually isn’t the original Scott, that’s too small for me now but it’s the same one from the Delicates collection my sister is showing and it’s the top seller, I can see why if it has this effect on you” 

I stepped back even though I was enjoying this and turned the use of Scott Two back in my favour just to show Emma that it could work for me.“Scott Two, how lovely and big are Emma’s breasts?”“Lovely is an appreciation bestowed upon a thing of beauty, the female form is recognised......”“Okay Scott Two, just tell me how big they are?”Grinning I clasped my hands over the sides of her large breasts and fondled them through the barrier of this bra whilst Emma rested back down on her heels and listened to the feedback.“Emma’s breasts project four point five inches from her chest, each with a diameter of five point eight inches, I can extrapolate the weight of each to be four point six pounds, her nipples are zero point five inches in diameter with.....”“Thank you Scott Two that’s really good stuff”I interrupted and enjoyed showing Emma how much information I could access to made her realise this could embarrass her just as well.

“He’s your personal perving assistant now then eh?”Emma concluded and we both laughed together, but I had to admit Scott Two would definitely take the mystery out of a lot of things guys like me wondered about. 

 

EMMA 

Having played around for a while abusing this high technology for our little games, I could see how handy this Scott Two was, but our conversations soon went into a downwards spiral as Scott levelled with me his concerns and I began to listen to his bleak outlook on what all this meant. I finished getting dressed and we took this conversation downstairs using the television speakers now for Scott Two to be heard by me.

“Em, I think we need to get serious now, have you given thought to my future, our future? Despite the cool things Scott Two and this body can do, I am effectively handicapped in a way by what these Aliens, these Travellers have done to me. I will never look different on the outside from how I do now. I am going to be this size, this short forever and that’s a fact now, there is no late growth spurt to hope for.”Scott paced the living room as he poured out his heart to me.“Then there is the practicality of this situation, Scott Two requires power since this body took damage, I have to make sure this body can feed from the mains for several hours each day or else it will not work what if I can’t get to power, or there is a mains failure overnight? Then there is getting my head around living permanently within a body that is constantly monitored by a talking computer, I mean no disrespect Scott Two but it’s like sharing myself and not being one hundred percent in control of me” 

Scott went on in a downwards spiral, he was giving this new circumstance a thorough trashing and pulling out every negative that he could think of.“And Emma, finally what do you think about it? Does it creep you out to know this is my DNA but you have been making out with a clone of me and not the real me?” It was sad to hear Scott question these things but I told him to sit down and listen to me. 

 

SCOTT 

Having beaten myself up and expressed all the bad things about the situation I found myself in, I felt quite down and looked at Emma’s beautiful face for understanding. She surprised me and took control of the moment by telling me with authority to sit down and listen to her now. I did as I was told. “Scott, I can’t believe you are dwelling on all the possible negatives here, but let me just assure you of something first okay?”I nodded and sat there ready to hear what my girlfriends view on life was, she seemed to be far more positive with her attitude.

“First and foremost Scott, I love you, and I am here to take care of you that will never change so you will have to deal with that. We will adapt now I know what the situation is, we will make sure Scott Two gets power, maybe if you are nervous of a power outage from the house we can get a portable generator. I think we should share this knowledge with Diana when she comes back because she lives with us and it’s her house and her money that is supporting us both and I think my sister and I owe you our lives, so let us both help you with yours. You came through to save us and now it’s our turn to return the favour, no questions asked.

”“We need to tell Diana?”I questioned but Emma was on a roll and wanted me to listen.“Scott, trust me”She sat on the arm of the sofa next to me and looked down as her hand rested on my left knee in a comforting way.“You have sat here and shared with me all the bad things that you can think of about this amazing news but whilst I admit there will be some challenges, I want you to think about all the positives, the exciting things this can bring to us both” 

Those big blues of Emma’s looked deep into my own eyes and she could see I was not brimming with positives right now, she was on a mission to change this I could tell from her positive attitude.“So, as for you being stuck at five foot two inches tall, shorty, I am over the moon about this! If you haven’t figured it out by now, you have a girlfriend who is into short guys and you are very short and I love it!  Emma leaned down to plant a big kiss on my lips as if to back up that she meant what she had said.“And Scott, you said I would probably end up being six foot one inches tall”I watched her stand up as she began to discuss the height prediction and she seemed to be posing for me and emphasising her long legs which currently were very nicely displayed by the little jean shorts she was wearing, jean shorts I may add that were very frayed at the bottom and only just provided enough material to cover her curvy rear end.“Well if I do end up very tall it’s all a positive for you, I’m going to flaunt my boobs in your face all day shorty and drive you wild”

With an amused giggle she placed her hands on her prominent hips and had my immediate attention. That toned stomach winked an exposed navel at me between the waist band of her jean shorts and the pale pink crop top she had on. That top was being abused from inside by her breasts as it strained its cotton exterior, how great it looked on her as my eyes spied the trail of tiny buttons down the middle of this top and noticed that the upper three or so would never ever meet!

“Ok, maybe I have been a little too negative, you would look even hotter standing six foot one and I do enjoy the perspective”I eased up with my attitude, Emma had a knack of making things better and using her body as part of the persuasion really helped.“I know you do, and that’s all without me wearing any of my high heels of course”She smiled one of those dazzling white beams and just lifted up on her bare toes to pretend she was in heels for a second and then laughed.
“Yes, I think six one will be a good height for me, the air is so much better up here”“Maybe you are right there are some positives, I just have to get use to a new life Em and if you are there to help it will make things easier”“Yes and as for making out with you, well it’s your DNA, it’s you on the outside and the inside so what’s not to like?”

 



EMMA 

Scott was easy to make happy, a good look at my body and he was all ready feeling better. I had started to give him confidence that I was behind him with this and that it was filled with positives when we got talking about my future height compared to him.  

Suddenly I was struck with a really sexy thought, something that would be utterly fantastic for me but I had to pitch this right to Scott as he clearly had not been thinking along the same lines yet. I stood there and could not contain a grin that the Cheshire cat would have been proud of, Scott instantly picked up that there was something behind my happiness.

“What is it? What have you just thought of Em?”Now it was my turn to pace a little, not in frustration but whilst I expanded my sudden brainwave , fleshing it out inside my head. The more I thought about it the more turned on I was getting. Scott stood up and walked up behind me, he slipped his arms around my middle and stopped me in my tracks with a hug.“As much as I love watching those long legs of yours walking up and down, will you stop a minute big girl and tell me what you are thinking inside that lovely head of yours up there?”I twirled around in his embrace and faced him with a nose full of my top, he eased back a little and I slipped my arms around his neck and shoulders, reeling his face back into my bosom whilst I let him know what had occurred to me. 

“Scott, baby, you have overlooked the most exciting, most fantastic, totally amazing part of this whole thing that has happened to you”I told him and he gave me a blank look clearly unaware of what I was thinking, I could feel how moist this made me and my nipples started to stiffen in my bra, and I hadn’t even told him anything yet. His eyes couldn’t miss the prominence of my nipples declaring themselves as his eyes were not that far away when we stood like this. “Em, you are getting aroused aren’t you? What is it, what is driving you wild, I haven’t seen you so excited from just talking, since we shared the giant thing?”

“Scott....”I started to speak a little calmer, biting my bottom lip just gently to quell my building arousal.“...Haven’t you thought about the real you?”“The real me?”“Yes, the Scott inside this body I am looking at, the one behind that protective energy field or whatever Scott Two said it was. The little Scott, my really little Scott......”

His eyes widened as he started to get my drift.“They couldn’t restore you so the real you is inches away from me right now and you have got to be small to be inside there, just think about it, because that thought is really making me horny right now”“Em, wwwhat are you saying?”“Scott, I have a fantasy to be a giant woman, a giantess holding my little boyfriend in one hand and we could actually bring that fantasy to life, right here and right now”I saw Scott gulp down hard it must have been quite something for him to suddenly realise that he and I could experience the most incredible size difference that any man and woman had ever had. 

 

SCOTT 

Emma was getting flushed in her cheeks, her eyes wide and the tell tale dilation of her pupils so easy to see from this close range as she laid on me that we could make her fantasy a reality.“Emma what are saying here, you think that I could actually leave this body and experience my real size with you still being.....well you being tall and....”

“I’d be a giantess to you Scott, not just tall, not just towering over you but you would get to see your own girlfriend as a giant woman”“woah that’s a lot to think about Em, I mean it may not even be possible for me to leave this....”“Scott Two are you still able to talk to me?”Emma in her enthusiastic manor just cut in on what I was about to say and was already trying to see if it was possible.“Yes Emma”

That odd voice of Scott Two that I would never really get used to came from the television set behind us and out of its speakers.“Can the real Scott inside this body, can he ever get out? Is there some, I don’t know door or something, I mean he had to get in there in the first place...”
“Yes Emma, given sufficient power levels at any time Scott can command me to materialise him from the head cavity , cranial control chamber to anywhere within a ten foot range of this body.”Hearing this Emma looked even more excited and almost jumped on the spot like a child being told that she could have the biggest chocolate bar on the shelf!

“Wait Emma don’t get carried away here he said given enough power. Scott Two should I wish to do that would it be dangerous?”“Scott, the dematerialisation process presents zero risk there are more than thirty failsafe systems, should my energy level fall below ten percent and you are outside this body, I cannot retrieve you until a greater power level is restored.”“See its safe Scott, just think how amazing that could be!”

Emma kissed my forehead in a happy fashion and I slipped from her arms to get my head around this.“Wait Emma let’s not get carried away yet, Scott Two is it dangerous for me to be outside of this body”“Scott the size matter manipulation process does instil a denser molecular profile to your normal fragile body this will help to offer some protection however given your miniaturised size the chances of encountering life threatening incidents will rise significantly, I can calculate the probability ratio if you...”“No, that’s enough Scott Two but what do you mean by life threatening incidents rising?”“For example, I calculate a ninety eight percent probability that Emma will wish to pick you and hold your body”As Scott Two began to speak Emma interjected eager to address any issue.“Actually that’s a one hundred percent fact........”Grinned Emma and looked at me with some excited eyes”“........I will definitely want to pick Scott up of course I will, but I will be very careful with him”

“Emma”Scott Two addressed her in a monotone manor showing no emotion “If you were to hold Scott in your hand even at your waist level, this would be equivalent to Scott of being ninety five point seven feet above the ground” “That’s really high!”
Emma said more than a little amazed at the statistic that Scott Two had calculated, she looked a little shocked and smiled back at me extending a hand by her waist palm upwards and making us both look down at the length of her long shapely legs below.“Scott do you know that would mean, my legs alone to you must be taller than eighty feet! Scott Two, how big is the real Scott?”
Her question made me nervous, as I waited for the reply, I had not even thought to ask this myself!“Scott stands two point four five inches tall since he was miniaturised, given his current growth cycle it is possible that he will eventually measure two point five one inches tall” 

Chapter 18 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA

Two point four five inches tall! This figure, this tiny measurement was my boyfriend’s actual size! I almost fainted with the realisation that Scott was that small, that small to me. What would I look like to Scott if he was to stand at my feet, not to mention how big would my feet be to him? I was actually more of a giantess to him than I had imagined I would be, this news made me so turned on that I had to convince Scott to come out of that body and see me as a giant for real.

“Did you hear that Scott, you are not even two and a half inches tall, that’s so incredibly tiny. You must be so itty bitty, like this tall!”I held out my hand using my right thumb and a finger to approximate his size and that gap was so insignificant, I had fantasized about Scott being the size of a ken doll, twelve inches tall from his head to his toes but at his real size even one of my Barbie dolls would appear like a giantess to him! My mind was in overdrive and the front of the silky knickers I had put on under these shorts were getting very damp from these thoughts, thoughts of how huge I would appear to him. This was a dream come true, a reality of something that I thought impossible and the two of us could actually experience this. 

 

SCOTT 

I watched an overly enthusiastic Emma with wonder in her eyes as she approximated my real height between her thumb and finger, she used the term itty bitty and the word tiny more than several times and it all had not yet sunk in. I was a short guy stood here right now in front of my very tall and extremely pretty girlfriend, but inside me was a guy, the real me and I was trying to contemplate the fact that I would stand shorter than all of the fingers on that hand of hers, even her little fingers!Scott Two was telling us the facts and it was scary to think about being that sort of size.“Em, this is too much, I need to sit down and think about this....”

I walked to the sofa and planted my backside in a seat and took a deep inhale to calm down. Emma followed and sat on the floor in front with those lovely legs curled under her and to one side. Her hands came to my knee caps and rested on them whilst the big blue eyes carefully scanned my features, waiting for my reaction.

“Take your time Scott, it must be quite a shock to suddenly understand that you are smaller than.....”Her mind must have been seeking an object of comparative size and she came out with something I didn’t expect“......smaller than, one of my tampons”She gasped a little as this reference slipped out and I was more than a little surprised myself that she would make such a comparison to that of all things.“Emma what the....”
“I’m sorry Scott, it’s just that I, um, oh Scott. I am really getting flustered here it’s just so exciting for me that kind of came out wrong but it’s true you would be smaller than one of my tampons, that tiny”Her face was flushed red her pupils well dilated and boy those nipples were big bumps in that pink top, my girlfriend was as horny as I have ever seen her and she was trying to contain it whilst I struggled with this information. Where did the tampon reference come from? Was she thinking of how small I would be in relation to her pussy? Oh man, her pussy would be gargantuan! Like a cave to me! Part of me was finding this all a little frightening but there was another part starting to appreciate the thrill of what awesome perspective I would have at that size, to be a miniature man looking up at a my gorgeous girlfriends body at such astounding proportions. I was really confused how to feel and what to think? I tried to focus and think sensibly.

“Emma, Em, babe, I know you are really turned on by all this but think about what we are talking about here. The world would be dangerous to me at that size, I mean you could accidently step on me like a bug. Scott Two from my real perspective just how big is Emma going to appear to me?”“By your scale, Emma would be exactly one hundred and seventy feet tall and eleven inches in her bare feet”“Oh wow!”Emma let out her surprised and smiled as her jaw dropped open.“That is so much bigger than I could ever have imagined, I had only ever fantasized about you being doll sized Scott but this is so much more amazing. To think that you could actually stand right here in the palm of my hand”

Her hand was presented flat to me and we both looked down at it, each picturing the man who could easily fit into that palm.“Ttthats so tiny Em”“But it would be so incredible Scott, I would be so careful with you, really gentle and thoughtful in the way I moved and I would even remember to lower my voice so that I wouldn’t scare you, you don’t realise how much I have thought about these things.”Her assurances did little to persuade me that this was not going to be a scary thing to do, I mean no one ever had come face to face with a real giant before and at over a hundred and seventy feet tall, Emma would be taller than many buildings. “Oh boy, this is a mind blower, I really don’t know Em it’s so......”

“Please Scott, for me, please?”Emma, lifted up on her knees and looked me in the eye fluttering her long eyelashes perhaps intentionally to break down my resistance and then there was that look in her eyes, that twinkle of how excited she was, I found her difficult to say no to but this was a big decision.“Em, I don’t know, I just don’t know”“Scott, you need convincing that this would be as exciting as I know it will be. Do you remember all those role plays about me being a giant woman, well there is no role play, you will need no imagination just your eyes to look up at me, I can be that giantess. Scott I will be so much bigger than you”

She flicked her long blonde hair back behind her shoulders and then her eyes dropped purposely to her top and this caught my eyes that followed falling into her plan. We both stared only for a moment at her large breasts, as I sat on the sofa with her kneeling like she was, there was a lovely few inches of cleavage exposed by those open buttons of this very tight pink top.

“I would be so small though, we are not talking doll sized like your fantasies here Em”My rational brain was trying to fight Emma’s less than subtle attempts to make me jump into a decision but she was a girl on a mission, this was her ultimate fantasy and I was able to fulfil it, and I knew she wanted it bad.“Scott you could be the only guy in the entire world to actually see your girlfriend and what I would look like as a one hundred and seventy foot tall woman, don’t you think that would be just utterly amazing to see my body that enormous?” 

 

EMMA

Scott was still very unsure about leaving the safety of his second body, I only wish that I could have reached inside it and pulled his little body out somehow and then I could show him there was nothing to worry about and so much fun to be had. As it was he needed me to convince him and I was in such an aroused state that I had to control myself from getting too excited before him and coming on too strong.I had concluded that the only way that he was coming out was if I really turned on all my womanly charms to coax his sexual interest to a point where his penis would rule and convince him this was what he wanted. Ultimately I figured if a man’s penis sais yes strongly enough then he is going to follow with its decision. I had already positioned to him that he would be the only guy in the world to see his girlfriend in such a way and that would be amazing for him.

“Of course it would be amazing Em, but....”As Scott was about to bring a “but” into his speech I decided to use other tactic’s. I had already drawn attention on purpose to my boobs, they were his big weakness and could also be my two biggest argument’s to lure him out as a two point four five inch tall boyfriend.  I kneeled up and leaned in enough that my boobs could be planted to rest on his thighs whilst I attempted to stop his “but” with my biggest allies now inescapably close to his real decision making centre.“No but’s Scott, I think you need to see this the way I do, I think little Scott needs a reminder of how turned on he was when I teased him about shrinking down and seeing my boobs. Not just big boobs like they are now, but as giant sized boobs.” 

 

SCOTT

“Giant sized boobs”That’s what Emma just said that I could be seeing and my shorts tented and lifted in the centre making my bulge closer to those pink coloured curves that had just landed in my lap. I could feel the underside of their ample forms moulding over the tops of my thighs, their considerable weight now hard to ignore making their fullness so apparent. Emma had really big boobs but she was teasing me with the fact that they could soon be giant sized boobs!

“Just think my boobs here are bigger than you are Scott, the real you, each one would be so gigantic, Scott Two, tell Scott just how big my boobs would look if he came out?”“Emma’s breasts would be fifteen point nine feet tall and fifteen point four inches wide, her nipples in their current aroused state would measure two point five feet from her areola”“Oh..............”

There was nothing I could say to express how those statistics had affected me, so I couldn’t even finish to express myself. What man had ever experienced breasts bigger than him, breasts nearly sixteen foot tall! My shorts now strained as much as Emma’s pink top trying to contain what they were never designed for.“You see Scott? If you come out, these are what will be waiting for you, a gigantic pair of boobs...”Emma lifted up bringing those pink melons higher and closer to my eyes so she could finish her pitch.“....and just think of how big that will make my cleavage compared to you, how about it Scott Two, do you have that sexy statistic to convince little Scott to make an appearance?”“Emma’s cleavage would measure twelve point three feet given the support of the brassiere that she is current wearing”“No way!”
Was all I could say and Emma produced a grin that told me she knew this was how to get to me. Relying on my love of big breasts she was presenting the opportunity for me to see the largest pair ever and I had admit my resistance was breaking down very quickly.“Do you hear that Scott, my cleavage is over twelve feet long compared to you, a little guy like you could actually lay down and stretch out on here, I bet that would real comfortable don’t you?”

Drawing her long finger nail following the few inches of cleavage exposed I was treated to share her current image of me laying back resting and supported by her mammoth mounds beneath me, what would that feel like? Not just a face full of cleavage but a bed of living cleavage, rising and falling beneath me, I would be the only man ever to experience such comfort and such sexiness on a grand scale. 

 

EMMA 

Scott was close to agreeing, his eyes looked at my cleavage with a new appreciation and it was clear that he was imagining the size of my boobs compared to his tiny body, for me the thought of actually handling him and being able to tease him with such enormous parts of my body was making my excitement grow every second, what was just a damp spot between my legs was becoming quite a wet spot and I needed to try and calm down or else my enthusiasm would frighten my small boyfriend when he finally made an appearance. Now he was thinking about my boobs I knew that the excitement would build inside of him, he was a boob man and was now faced with the reality that I could offer him to see the largest pair ever, I just had to seed the final teasing thoughts into his head and his commitment would be clinched.

“Em, are you sure this would be safe, I mean you will be so big compared to me, it could be dangerous?”Scott looked at me, he was fighting his internal desires and still had that rational worry creeping in and holding him back, I had to assure him in my own way.“Scott, baby look at me, trust me this is going to be the most fantastic adventure of our lives.”

I hold my boobs in my hands and lift them closer to his face, his eyes are alive now and I know he is aroused but I won’t dare to touch him down there as I want to keep him excitable for when this actually happens.  A thought wanders into my head of how tiny his penis is, his current bulge is bigger than his entire body, he is going to look so cute!“Yes Scott, I will be big compared to you, In fact I will be enormous. But no matter how much larger I am than you, I will be so careful and gentle. We can take things slowly, you can become accustomed to my size before I pick you up Scott, you have to trust big Emma to look after you, and I will make it so sexy for you Scott, I promise not to disappoint.” 

 

SCOTT 

The thought of her breasts, and her body as a giantess was too much, I think my reservations were overshadowed by my curiosity to see my girlfriend as large as a building, enormous as she said.“Ok Scott Two how does it work if I want to come out as my real self?”I felt nervous, very nervous but he answered to us both.

“Select a destination within a ten foot distance of your body and I will target those co-ordinates and materialise you to appear there, you will be able to communicate with me verbally to request retrieval back to this body when you are ready, this body will be idle whilst uninhabited therefore I suggest you leave it in a safe location as motor functions to walk cannot be commanded by my onboard system without your input”“Okay, um Emma let’s go somewhere like your bedroom, somewhere a bit smaller than this living room as I get a feeling everything is going to seem really huge very soon”“Sure, I can’t wait! You won’t regret this I promise!” 

Emma almost skipped out of the room and made her way up the stairs before me, I had a nice view of her rear in those shorts as she led the way. When we arrived in the room, I had to decide where to leave my bigger body, it would be really strange to look up at my own giant body and that would weird me out for this first time so I asked Scott Two if he could transport me through a wall if I left the body on Diana’s bed in the her room next door.“This distance is acceptable Scott, you will materialise at the base of the nearby wall within Emma’s room. I can monitor your voice using the enhanced audio capability to await your instruction for retrieval” 

Still in Emma’s room I looked at the wall, there was nothing but carpet where Scott Two had indicated and it was nearby Emma’s dressing table and chair and opposite the side of her bed. I then looked at Emma, she was sat on the bed looking suitably excited and smiling, I felt butterflies in my stomach and had to take this one step at a time.“Emma, can I get used to being small before I see you? Perhaps you can wait with this body and Scott Two until I ask him to send you in? I just need to get over the initial size thing before I see my first giant person”“Awww, you are going to make me wait? I suppose I can, but how about we put some everyday objects on the floor over there so you can appreciate your size straight away and become comfortable with it?”This was a great suggestion from Emma and I looked on her dresser and grabbed some things.“Let’s put this lipstick of yours down and this cotton bud from your makeup up here?”“That’s good”Agreed Emma, and then she put a coin down on the floor and a pencil, these were good references.“You go through to Di’s room Scott and I will finish up here with a couple of extra bits as a surprise okay?”“Sure”

I walked off and entered Diana’s room, it was a little less pink than her sisters and perhaps a little more mature with magnolia walls and a grand four poster bed. Her white satin sheets looked luxurious and I could not help picturing a naked Diana sliding between these smooth covers. I had to shift that thought before I left this body fully aroused as I was just shrugging off my previous arousal due to how nervous I was. I lay back on the sheets with my head on the cushion staring up at the plastered ceiling and calming myself. Emma came in and sat on the edge of the bed.

“I put a little mirror down for you, I figured you would like to see your real self”“Good thinking”I took a deep breath and looked at Emma for the last time.“You are not going to come in until I say that I am ready, right?”“Yes”She agreed but then innocently asked.“Are you frightened of what I will look like Scott?”“I, might be, actually meeting a real giant sounds kind of scary”“Even one that looks as pretty as me?”Her smile melted me and I felt calmer.“Alright Em, I think I am ready, Scott Two can I talk to Emma via you from the other room?”“I will enable two way communications simultaneously broadcasting through the music devices speakers in Emma’s room anything that she might wish to say, your voice will be received and relayed to Emma via the bedside radio within this room”
“Excellent Scott Two, then let’s go for this before I come to my senses and change my mind” 

There was a moment of silence and then the strangest thing, I was aware for a few seconds of the white environment that I had seen before with the heart beat soundtrack but all this faded to my eyes as a blue haze surrounded me and then I was instantly lying down on the floor looking up at a ceiling that seemed miles away! 

 

EMMA 

Here I am sat with Scott’s body on my sisters bed, it’s a little eerie to think that Scott has just left this body from the inside and now it’s just a computer inside this shell of a living person. He is still breathing, Scott Two said the body was real with real organs etc but there is no brain in there now, other than the computer which means he, it, is just lying here peacefully. If I did not know better I would say Scott was just sleeping and playing a game. I am half tempted to slide my hand down into those shorts and see if it responds to my touch without Scott inside it.  We are waiting to hear Scott’s first reaction to the big wide world, part of me wants to burst into my room and surprise him and just scoop him up in my big hands but I know he is nervous and needs this time to get accustomed to how small he is going to be around me.  

It’s so exciting I can hardly keep myself from playing with my own bits while I wait and imagine the fun to come. I giggle a little inside my own head as I think about how mischievous I have been with the extra objects I have placed down for Scott to encounter, I know he will like what he sees. 

Chapter 19 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

I sit up and feel my nakedness on the carpet fibres. Of course my body, this real body of mine does not need to be dressed inside the other, I guess I had not thought about practicality, it’s a good job it’s warm enough.

I feel perfectly normal, but then I guess I should according to Scott Two as this is the real me. The carpet is luckily not thick in terms of its pile but I am ankle deep and feel like I am wading in stiff grass as the fibres tickle my bare legs from below. “Woah!”I shout open jawed as I see the rest of the room, the bed looks like it’s a strange pink mountain in the distance, the room is vast as I knew it would be but it’s like another world, surely this cannot be just a bedroom it looks more like some theme park!

The side of the  wooden dresser is a vertical face that would take real climbing gear to scale, and now I have turned around I can see some of the objects we left. “You okay Scott?”Emma’s voice comes from the I-pod speaker dock somewhere above and sounds louder like a concert speaker in the distance, I guess it is that sort of scale to me now.“Yes, I was just initially shocked by your bedroom, this place is huge, I could do with a quad bike to explore it!”Emma laughs.“I am just going to look at some of the bits we put down here, there is some strange circular platform? What is that?”

There is no answer from Emma initially, perhaps she cannot figure out what I mean, but I am looking at some two foot tall piece of black plastic, it’s a rigid circular platform, on top there is a logo with silver letters each six or seven foot tall in my new world.“Circular platform Scott, I didn’t leave a circular platform?”Hearing Emma pipe up I walk around it and tell her that this platform has the letters on top and she bursts out laughing and I am sure I can almost hear her laughter from two places, maybe through the wall! When she contains herself she responds.“Scott, is there a little bit of plastic on the side that sticks out?”As I circle the item again which is like the size of a playground roundabout, I see what she means.“Yeh, there is a two foot wide plastic ledge on this end?”“Two foot?”She repeats and giggles a little.“okay what is this I give up?”“Scott, it’s my compact, a little mirror I drop in my hand bag and hold in the palm of my hand when I touch up my makeup” “Oh....”

I am a surprised and had not recognised this, it was so big! And there was Emma calling it little and talking about holding this huge thick disk in her hand, this really struck home how my perception had altered.“Open it up, if you are strong enough”She tittered teasing me with her challenge and I am curious to try. I lean down and pull up on this plastic ledge which is actually made to catch a giant finger tip and help to prise this open. For me there is great effort involved as I try to lift up and overcome the hidden hinge. I strain a little and think to myself how pathetic this is, Emma would be opening this with one flick of a finger and I am using two arms and finding it stiff to part. After a few seconds I am able to open it up and a large mirror is revealed as this platform now resembles an artificial clam.

“You weren’t straining were you Scott?”
Emma must have overheard my grunting noise with my last push to get the mirror vertical and she chuckles as I do not answer. Stepping into the base of the compact it is empty and fortunately not one of the powder filled units, the mirror is really tall but I hardly recognise myself as I double take my naked reflection!“Em, I have changed”
This was an understatement, I was still me but my face was a little squarer in the jaw and my body was really buff, I looked like I had been working out a lot, I even had a six pack and a good sized pair of biceps to be proud of, not that they helped me with opening this plastic monster much. “Scott Two, I am looking at myself and I look different?”“Scott, whilst you have been inside the protective field of the cranial unit, your real body has been maturing, something that you have wanted to see in the larger body that is not possible as its exterior parameters are fixed in time an unfortunate reality of the limitations with the Travellers technology. It was never designed as a unit to support your type of life form indefinitely through a human life cycle”

“Of course, this is me having grown, Em, I did have my growth spurt!”I smile in the mirror at the results and feel somehow that in this instant I had shed my boy’s body to become the man I knew I should have been.“I can’t wait to see for myself”Emma commented in a tone to show me how it was frustrating for her not to come in but she was respecting my wishes with a lot of self restraint I am sure. “But Scott Two, how come I am not skinny from being inactive within the other body all that time?”

Tensing my arm, I pose as a nice cricket ball sized muscle flexes and shows that I am quite toned and muscular.“Scott, when you are inside the cranial unit and engaged with the primary interface the signals from your real body are no longer sensed by your brain. You feel everything the outer body is feeling and are using its nerve’s. In order to keep your real body healthy I monitor a program that electro stimulates your muscle groups to avoid muscle wastage, this is the result of three years intensive training of your real body, you are in peak physical condition”“So Scott gets a work out without knowing he’s getting one?”Emma asks and I overhear her question.“Exactly Emma, as I have been learning and adapting to help Scott I try to keep his real body healthy and fully functional” I step down from the mirror feeling a little stupid being naked and I am curious to see the other items that I left, there is a coin but it looks like a man hole cover and is heavy to lift, then there is the lipstick tube which is hard to manhandle but I do manage to stand it up on one end with some effort as this is lighter weight plastic. “Your lipstick is taller than me Em”I tell her and she laughs.“Oh how adorable you must be Scott”I look up at this applicator in its cylindrical presentation tube and it is probably seven foot tall. Letting it fall it makes a small thud and I wonder if this sound could even be recognised by a normal sized person? Next to the coin is the cotton bud, I pick its shaft like centre up and hold it up above my head in two hands like some Olympic weight lifter with a barbell, its fluffy white tips look thick and it is more recognisable as one of those gladiator duelling staffs!

“Scott, I put some surprises for you under the dresser, go and take a look!”Emma encourages and I walk off to the sheer wall of wood that is the side of the dresser. “Well?”
She asks eager to hear from me as I have not spoken for a minute of two.“Em, I haven’t reached around the corner yet it’s a long walk!”I answer and bring about another laugh as she is beginning to realise that what to her would be only a few strides away is actually a reasonable walk to me. Turning the corner around the bland wooden wall that rises above me, I am startled at first to see the base and underside of the chair! It is so high to its surface and my heart pumps a little faster to realise that Emma can sit in that chair, the structure is so large that I know it is a chair but it looks more like some industrial construction to hold some platform high in the air. 

Then my heart nearly stops, looking to my left by the inside wall and under the desk is a shoe, I did a double take but yes, this bright pink shiny ski slope of a structure was a woman’s high heel!“Oh my......your shoe!”Emma giggled again to hear my outburst and the shock relayed, it seemed every reaction and statement from me made her laugh but I guess it had to be amusing to hear someone respond to normal everyday things in such a new manor.“Scott, you found my little court shoe then? I thought you would like to get an idea of my size by seeing one of my shoes close up so I don’t come as too much of a shock to you”“But...but, this is your shoe?”I sounded like an idiot, of course it was a shoe, but it was so much larger than me, a familiar shape but from this angle and at this scale it almost appeared predatory with its high heel sloping its rear up high above my head so the rounded toe section could point across at me.

“Does it look big?”She asks eager to hear me describe its size and I am in wonder of it, I walk to the toe section and it’s easily up to my crotch, I can look down over the shiny pink leather front like leaning over the bonnet of a large family car. “It’s massive!”I declare and run a hand on its bodywork and walk down one side as it seems to sharply rise until I can no long see inside it.“How long is this thing?”My question is of course addressed by Scott Two who assumes I am asking him although it was more a statement that it was so large I was blown away.“A typical shoe that Emma would require will measure approximately twenty five point three feet as seen from your perspective Scott”“I’ve got twenty five foot long feet?”Emma questioned and Scott Two confirmed a little more accurately and she was very pleased.“Em, it’s so large that I could climb inside it and use it as a playground slide!”I said and she was amused by this. “You wore these at the airport when you came to meet me didn’t you?”“Yes, that’s my pink courts, and they’ve got a four inch heel in case you are wondering” 

What to Emma was four inches, made an archway that was way over my head and easy to walk under, I could not even touch the top of that arch but I could read the manufacturers writing stating it was man made in china. It was so strange to be aware of such detail.“I just walked under the heel it’s like a little tunnel or archway to me”“Really?”Emma said in total fascination to my feedback.“So, do you think you have a good feeling for how big my feet are? Can you imagine me putting on those little pink shoes?”“Little!”I shook my head from her description, this pink boat size structure was little!“Em, you are going to have to redefine what you call little girl because I am feeling very little right now”“Are you ready for me yet?”Emma asked eager to come in and I had to keep her back, this shoe was something I had to get over a second and I wasn’t quite settled with the reality of this wonderland.“No, not yet Em, sorry but you have no idea what this is like to see the things you thought you knew and how different they all are now.” I jumped up onto the toe of her shoe and took a short rest and felt its cold leather against my bare bottom.

“Alright baby, how about you walk under my bed, I left something special for you at the end by the leg”I felt like Emma was making a magical mystery tour for me, but kind of appreciated that this whole exercise was getting me to become more accustomed to feeling small.  

 

EMMA 

I was chomping at the bit as they say to get into my bedroom and see Scott, it took a lot of will power just to remain with his other body like a good girl but I knew if I broke his trust I would blow any chances of us enjoying this.  How funny to hear his reaction to my shoes, they were little regular shoes to me, just average four inch slip on courts and yet they were over twenty five foot long to Scott! As I sit here I am trying to picture that and it means they are longer than most cars to him, I gasp a little at that thought and realise I will have to be so careful stepping into my room if Scott remains on the floor, especially if my feet are that big to him. I am toying with my left nipple as I sit here, just twiddling it between my fingers through the cover of my thin bra and top, I only just realise that I am doing this so casually. It is my building desire to see Scott finding a way to let itself out.  

 

SCOTT 

Guided to discover what else my girlfriend had left for me to explore in this giant land I made for the bed. With the pink fabric of the bed sheets it looks like some sort of surreal mountain range, the dominance of pink seems to be everywhere in this room but at my new size it really does feel like this colour surrounds you with its feminine presence.  

I reached the edge of the bed and look up at the curtain like billowy skirt that surrounds the frame and drapes almost to the floor, I imagine that if I jumped up and grabbed handfuls of the material I might be able to climb up and onto the surface of the bed but it has to be fifty feet high and I am not that adventurous yet. I walk under the bed and there is light here but it is tinged with warmness from the pink material that filters the light.  I then spot something on the carpet a material structure that is hard to work out at first to what it actually is? Stepping closer I swallow hard to discover that this is a whole ton of lace, a bit of an over statement but there is some thick black lace I am now handling and the holes are big enough in the pattern that I can put my entire hand into them! But this is not a pair of Emma’s knickers that I am sure of because there is so much more material attached to the lace like some enormous carpet ready to be fully unravelled to reveal its true shape and size.

“Emma can you hear me?”I ask a little confused by what I am seeing at first but ruling out that this mass of material can be underwear, I know she is a giant but this is a lot of material. “Yes, you are a little muffled? Are you under the bed?”“I am but, what is this you left me?”“Can’t you tell?”She giggles.“Well the light is not so good under here, I worked out it has some lace here and a lot of it, maybe twenty foot wide if I could spread it out?”“I think it’s because you are so small that you don’t know what it is”
Emma challenges and I know that I have to find out or else I would feel stupid.“Yeh, I am small but this thing isn’t small at all, it’s lacy but this is not a pair of your knickers I have worked that out. There is tonnes of thinner stretchy material folded up, its dark material....maybe if I could pull it out into the open?.....”As I provide commentary I pull and pull on metres and metres of material that is not heavy but it does have a weight when I stretch it out further and further wondering when it will ever end? I have even cleared the underside of the bed and as the main light falls on the thin main material I know exactly what this is.“.....It’s a stocking! One of your stockings, Em!”I delight in recognising this item and pull further, it goes on and on and on unravelling. It is so long I am starting to disbelieve it is actually a stocking.“Yeh, that’s just one of a new pairs of stockings I bought last week, the lacy bit goes three quarters of the way up my thigh and my legs fill the rest right down to the toes, does it look long?”Long was an understatement, to me as it now stretched some sixty feet I was shaking my head in disbelief.“Oh boy that is one impressive sight, your legs must be so, so long......that’s so hot!”

I was feeling the early stirrings of being aroused just from my survey of this lifeless stocking stretched out like a pathway leading to nowhere but it was impressive, delicate and gave me the biggest hint of how my girlfriend would be such a knock out as a giantess. To walk along a leg this size, a leg that could fill this stocking was crazy to imagine yet I didn’t have to try hard because here I was stood on the fine mesh of the sheer material that could slide up most of those endless legs of hers.“I thought you would find that a tease, now how about seeing the real thing I am just aching to see you Scott, please!” 

With a deep calming inhale of air, I walked back the long distance towards her compact and stood on it facing my reflection. I was going to have to face her soon, and perhaps I would just have to go for it and ask her to step in no matter how nervous I still felt to be around a true giant.“Okay Em, I am stood on your compact, so please be careful not to step on me, ok?”

I turned to look in the distance at the doorway, it looked like several football fields away in length but I knew this was not a large distance for Emma. Boom! The soft thuds of her feet were the first thing I heard reaching the door, the door was an impossible size, nothing could open such a structure surely, my brain told me, but something did and that something was a one hundred and seventy foot tall blonde stunner! 

Emma just stood in the doorway for a second, pausing there and this made for such a dramatic entrance. From this distance, I could see all of her, a gigantic curvy skyscraper that was living and breathing and looking incredible! My heart stopped as she spoke.“Fee fi fo fum, how do I look as a giant little one?”Her voice was powerful, filled with an underlying bass that was blasting and commanded attention as it rained down on me from above. This was not my little Emma’s sweet voice, this was a voice fitting of a giant woman demonstrating her power carried with just simple speech. She then stepped towards me, a great stride that made it feel like she was getting taller with that one step closer, half a football pitch disappeared in her stride and after two such steps she was starting to loom over me like the statue of liberty when you admire it from below. Two more steps and the vibration of her bare feet rumbles the plastic platform I am stood on. Her nearest foot, this car sized sole lands from the sky just near to my position and I am in awe of her size, the tremendous scale of her legs rising above into those denim shorts seem way up in the heavens it feels.  But I am scared and as her other foot lands in line with the first, its heavy presence unsettles my stance and brings home just how dangerous it is to be below such a gargantuan woman! I can’t help it as that foot lands with a thud of authority and I am helpless between them and I have an accident! I actually release urine because I am afraid of her, something I have never done before and something I could not stop. It was natural, it was a reaction to being so small to her! There is a little puddle on the plastic deck at my feet and I back up to the mirror as if trying to hide from Emma.  

It is only Emma I tell myself, Emma your girlfriend, that is who owns those two pillars in the shape of legs rising into the sky and it is her body that should be half hidden by clouds up above, or at least looking like it should be. I was cowering, physically scared of my own girlfriend as I backed up to the open compact mirror and bent my head upwards to look in awe of her size, I thought my little adventure in this big room would have served to make me somewhat accustomed to being small as I was. But in the presence of something living my vulnerability was clear.

How do you brace yourself to see something this titanic in size moving so fluidly? The closest thing I had seen in my life that I could begin to relate to seeing Emma moving right now was those tower cranes that they use to build skyscrapers, only her body commanded a greater presence than such a fixed crane and I felt real terror running through me at how easily she could have stepped on me and extinguished my life beneath one of those feet. 

 

EMMA 

I did not hesitate when Scott gave me the green light to go in. I stood behind my bedroom door as excited as I have ever been about what lay beyond the other side. I didn’t want to burst into the room so I slowly opened the door, my movements were also deliberately slow as I wanted to strike a pose at the doorway so he could take in my giant dimensions for the first time.  

As I stood there in the doorway, I could make out Scott’s tiny nude figure across the room, not far away, he was smaller than a mouse! I stood there trying to demonstrate just how giant I was by standing tall and letting him drink in the sheer size of me compared to him. As I walked up to Scott I was cautious and careful not to step too close to my compact that he currently was stood on, gosh he looked really little down there as I approached.

I knelt down bringing my knees either side of where he stood, I realised this would give him a great view of my jean shorts which I had purposely unfastened at the top just to tantalize him. I sat there resting on my knees and looked down at this tiny figure that was my boyfriend, it was astonishing. He was naked and I know that I was prepared to see him this small but he looked like one of those little action figures you might have on top of your pencil! He was so fragile looking, so delicate but so buff! My head lowered and I forgot about my long hair as it splashed down over him and for a second or two it must have covered him, I laughed and straightened up to fixed my hair back into a makeshift pony tail and out of my way.

“Sorry baby, let’s try that again”I said and tried again to get a better look at him. As my face came down closer to his level I could see more detail of his body, he was gorgeous like some miniature Adonis, and this made me excited. But he seemed very wary of me, maybe because my hair had just pushed him around but he was backed up to the little mirror and he was covering his privates which seemed kind of odd as I have seen his package so many times but maybe being small made him a little conscious of how much tinier his bits were to me, I would have to tease him about this for sure. 

 

SCOTT 

Her legs put me in shadow for a second as they descended, her vast body was lowering and for a moment I had visions of her accidently kneeling on this compact and closing it up squashing me like the filling of a burger. Of course she was being careful but her knees were like rounded cliff faces coming down, there was a whoosh of air as they settled and a dull thud to signify her tremendous weight touching down.It was such a simple movement but so grand to appreciate now. I knew she was going to try and get a good look at me but I had not anticipated her long blonde hair falling from overhead, I was covered in a dense golden mass for a few fleeting seconds, these huge strands of hair just dropped on me like shiny ropes and tickled my skin before she realised and pulled it back and out of the way. As the hair brushed over me I was nearly knocked down by its force however I had to admit that it smelt wonderful. 

Now Emma was getting lower with her face hovering above the compact and I was looking up at those lovely blue eyes of hers magnified now many times. Her long eyelashes looked larger than the bristles on a broom and her lips were wider than I was tall, the detail on her face was more than I had ever seen. She was very beautiful and her skin even under this close scrutiny was gorgeous. But I was overwhelmed by her enormity right now.

 “Oh Scott, look at how little you are to me, why you are positively tiny”Her voice blasted with wind behind each word and a power that was effortless.“Yyyyou are......really, rrrreally big Em”My nerves were getting to me and my speech was horribly broken.“I am a giantess Scott, of course I am going to look really big to you. My you are really muscular, just look at those teensy muscles on your arms and stomach, you look fantastic”Emma was giving me the once over, those massive eyes could see all of me in one go but I could only see her face and not all of it at the same time which was very disconcerting.“Your little voice is kinda cute Scott, it’s sort of munchkin like”“Wwwwell, yours is really loud and sssort of bbbooms”

I felt really nervous just speaking to a giant face, I could feel my heart beating so fast and I was clearly not at ease.“Scott, I’ll speak even softer like this ok?”I nodded as her voice was a little more tolerable to my ears from this distance.“Now, little guy, why are you stuttering like that, you are not afraid of little ole Emma now are you?” Should I admit to my girlfriend that yes I was scared of her? “Yyyou are so bbbbig”My answer gave away that yes I was scared and Emma backed away just a little realising how intimidating she must be to me.“I’m sorry Scott, I don’t mean to scare you baby, I guess it must be a little frightening being on the floor when you see something as big as me walking up to you huh?”“Yes”
I gulped and then Emma’s eyes settled by my feet, I forgot my little accident.“What is that water by your feet there? Oh, oh Scott, you didn’t...?”Now I was really embarrassed, my girl had just realised that she was so huge that her big brave boyfriend had pissed himself because he was afraid of her.“I...well your feet were so close...and...”My words made no sense but Emma got the picture. 

 

EMMA 

What was that at Scott’s feet, water? I asked him but answered my own question, it was clear that he was so afraid of me that he had lost control of his functions below. I felt sorry for him but also guilty, I had convinced him to come out as this miniature man so that I could be his real giant girlfriend yet I had not truly explored how scary this must have been for him. A hundred and seventy feet of living and breathing woman towering over him must be a lot to take in, I thought he would be ready but he was really nervous right now, scared of me. He mentioned my feet in his garbled squeaky voice and I knew what he was saying, somehow I had to get him comfortable with me and this situation.

“It’s okay Scott, you were scared I understand it must be frightening to see feet like mine coming towards you, I just didn’t realise that this is going to take some time before you get to feel comfortable around me and trust that I won’t hurt you baby”I was resting now on my front stretched out across the floor so I could minimise my height to him, my chin sat on the carpet and yet I still towered over him with just my face.“Em, I just need time to adjust. I feel so stupid, I have never you know lost it like that before”He was calmer, his voice was steady with no stutter, but he was cuter than ever. His body was just so perfect I wanted to run my finger over his little six pack and feel it’s little bumps, I wanted to pick him up so badly it made me wetter between my legs and I knew this was not what Scott could handle right now.“It’s okay sweetie, I am awfully huge compared to you and you are feeling vulnerable, if our roles were reversed I would probably be screaming and running away from you right now.”“I was kind of frozen to the spot when I saw you and you came over so fast, you covered so much ground with just a simple step, you were here before....”It was funny how Scott perceived things now, I had just took a few steps but he seemed to think the distance from the door was significant, but I guess looking at his size it was, my bedroom must be like acres and acres across and so many times larger to him. “So, let’s take this slowly Scott, get you used to me okay?”He nodded as I took charge of the situation but I could still see his hands covering his privates.“Now why don’t you relax and you can uncover you little bits down there for a start, I have seen it before you know”

He looked embarrassed as he slowly moved his hands and my mouth dropped open a bit to see how little his penis was, flaccid it dangled smaller than a centimetre? I almost wanted to laugh not at him but at how funny it was to see it so small.“You are a gorgeous little man”I said and instinctively I took a finger and was about to pet him with it as I felt the urge to touch him and see if his pixie sized body was for real. As my finger approached him from the side he was alarmed and nearly fell over, I instantly moved it back, this was too soon for Scott.“Sorry baby, can I touch you?”“Um....I guess”
He said trying to be more assertive and I made sure my extended finger came in slowly and I patted the top of his head. Gosh, he was tiny, my finger was longer than he was tall and to him it must have been as thick as a log, I let my finger remain in front of him so he could examine it.“Go ahead Scott, take a look, it’s just a finger” 

 

SCOTT 

Emma landed the pad of her finger tip on my head and tapped me twice which felt heavy yet this was her being light and just trying to show me how controlled she could be. Then this enormous digit of hers was presented before me and she encouraged me to look at it closer. The finger was so thick that even resting on the compact before me it was higher than my shins, the nail, her lovely nail was so shiny and like a highly polished table, I walked down the side of the finger and touched its joint and she smiled.“See, it’s not so scary is it?” To me it was like some passive boa constrictor right now, I knew how easily this thing could curl around my body and I was aware of its strength.“Wanna see the others? Wanna look at my big hand?”She asked and I looked up and spoke back.“May I?”

Emma was grinning as I asked permission but then it seemed natural to be respectful and I noted this admission to her power.“You don’t have to ask little guy, I want you to feel comfortable with me. Now let me turn my hand over slowly and you can check out my other fingers ok?”Her hand unfolded and I marvelled at the upturned nails, all so well kept. The hand was about eight foot across I didn’t need Scott Two to tell me this and I could see how well I would fit into her palm.“I could watch you for ages you are adorable my little Scott”I smiled up at her and timidly attempted to step up onto her palm.“Please just keep it still okay?”“Sure little guy”Like stepping up a large curb stone I was soon feeling the warmth of her palm under my bare feet, the little creases of the patterns in her skin all noted by my soles. This hand was so large, and as I stood in the centre it was hard to remember how I used to hold this hand in my own! 

 

EMMA 

His feet tickled on my skin, but I remained still as I did not wish to scare him, he was braver now and he was standing in the palm of my hand. He weighed nothing.“Oh Scott, you look so small in my hand like this, I can hardly feel you are stood in there”“It’s something else”He answered looking at my fingers and studying my hand.“Do you want to go for a ride?”“A ride?”
Scott questioned and I felt the urge to lift him up but wanted him to be okay with it.“Yes, I thought if I put you on the top of my dresser it would save me getting carpet burn on my chin, we can talk a bit easier from up there?”
“But it’s so high”He said and almost made me laugh as he looked up at the dresser but then it was to him.“I promise to lift you real steady, you can hug and hold on to my thumb if you like?”Scott, nodded and I am sure I could sense him tremble a little as I moved my thumb over so he could clasp his arms around it.

Chapter 20 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

The ground fell away like I was in an outdoor lift, I closed my eyes at first feeling myself rise up and up, I clutched Emma’s thumb like it was about to save my life and I dared not to look outside of her hand for fear of how high I was getting and how long the drop below would look.

“Hold on baby, nearly there”She said and then the hand stopped moving and my eyes opened to see a football field sized expanse of wooden surface with a colossal mirror rising up higher than I wanted to look. I stepped off Emma’s hand and down onto the notably colder wood and then turned to see how high up this was, as I turned it was like standing on a building top as I could see a long way across the vast room and down onto the top of the bed which looked more like a pink ocean, yes this was high up! As my bird’s eye view of the room came to an end I saw Emma’s face level with the top of the dresser, she was kneeling on the floor I presume to keep just her head above the dresser surface, I could tell she was trying to set me at ease and it was working.

“That was so incredible to be able to lift you up in the palm of my hand, you weigh nothing Scott, I could hold ten of you and not even know you were there, except your warm little body was pressed so tightly against my thumb”She giggled thinking this was cute.“So, this is better huh?”“Yes, it is but I will be kind of stranded up here if you aren’t around”

I suddenly thought about how my size made this dresser like an island in the sky to me.“Don’t worry I’m not about to leave you, so how does it feel to be so tiny?”Her question was easily answered.“Scary, kind of cool to see all these big things, weird....I don’t know just strange. How does it feel to be a giantess?”My question in turn made Emma smile, there were some mighty big teeth in that large mouth of hers and now I saw her tongue, how large was that? Longer than a surf board?“Well, picking you up just then was really good, and I feel sort of powerful around you, because I know you are helpless like this. But if I am honest, it’s really turning me on, looking down at you so tiny Scott, it’s my dream come true, I have to pinch myself to know this is all happening right now”

The look in those big blues was filled with the excitement I had seen earlier and I did worry how long Emma could control her desires, I mean if she wanted to do anything with me then nothing could stop her, least of all me. She probably could pin me down with her pinkie finger like a pro wrestler!“You like this don’t you Em?”“I love it”She beamed happily and then a finger slowly rose over the dresser and she stroked my back just gently but followed my spine and my bottom to the backs of my ankles. Her touch was really unconventional and strange, but definitely nice.“But, I want you to relax a bit and get used to me and my giant size. I don’t want to be this scary monster that frightens you, so how are we going to do that?”

Emma asked and comforted me with her finger rubbing my shoulder blades and showing that she did have control of her immense power.“I don’t know Em, it’s not so bad when you move slow and tell me what you are going to do”“That’s good”
She remarked and then a look fell about her features that I knew, it was her thinking something naughty and I didn’t know whether to be concerned or not. “So let’s see, you are my tiny little boyfriend all mini sized and a little bit scared in the company of a big girl like me, so question is, what can I do to get your mind off how scary this is all is, mmm?”Emma’s voice was talking to me with that husky tone that I knew led to her teasing but at this size her teasing would be a lot to handle.“How about we get you excited? You can’t think about being scared if you are turned on Scott. So what can a giant girlfriend do to get her two inch something boyfriend distracted? Any ideas?”

Of course I had plenty but I was not yet comfortable to share any of them.“We need to take it slow Em, you are very overpowering like this”I said pacing the surface and distancing myself from her hand which dropped away from view.“Well, I won’t be happy until I see that teeny dick of yours pay attention to me. When I see you hard then I will know that you are enjoying being small, just like you should enjoy it.”Looking down at my flaccid member she was kind of right, I was not into this fantastic situation at the present moment maybe because my senses were still trying to grow accustomed to me being so small and vulnerable.

“So, again, what can a girl my size do to get you interested huh little guy? I don’t think you are ready for anything too big at the moment but I do want to show you how exciting being small to your girlfriend really is, I want you to love being tiny to me, the way I love being this much bigger than you”  Suddenly I heard something strange, a noise that was coming from below the dresser and Emma looked down for a second or so before she looked back across and smiled down at me, she was up to something and I did not care to look over the vertical drop of that edge. She was still only level with the dresser surface and what went on below I had no idea.

“Wwwwhat are you doing?”I said a touch nervous again, that sound I couldn’t pin point but it had stopped and I felt uneasy.“Something you’ll love, trust me and relax, don’t be so nervous it’s all good”Her warm smile comforted me and I looked up at her eyes and just waited.“Now, if I was a tiny guy like you I wonder what my girlfriends underwear would look like when its giant sized, have you thought about that Scott?”Oh man, she was talking about her underwear and I flashed back to that gigantic stocking of hers that I saw earlier.“Your stocking was kind of...well it was amazing to see, to think you could actually wear something so massive”I said honestly and Emma grinned.“Amazing huh? Well, normally if I left you in my bedroom alone you would go and check out one of my bra’s, but I don’t think you are anywhere near big enough to get around on your own and it would be quite impossible for you to pick up one of my bras as they are far too big, so I thought why not bring the mountain to Mohamed as they say, or in this case one of my pretty mountainous bra’s to you” 

The sound had been her retrieving a bra from her drawer below and suddenly a dark shadow loomed over me as her hand lifted a bra high above the dresser surface until I could see twin cups, gigantic black silky cups attached to some lacy edged elasticated straps, it was huge! It was bigger than huge and it was just a bra!“Wwwow”I babbled with a slack jaw and bulging eyes having never imagined that a bra could look so intimidating.“How’s this for sexy Scott, must be a good forty foot wide bra up here, now how small do you feel? Make way little man, my big bra is coming down to join you”Her warning was more of a joke as she gently lowered this mass of material and carefully covered me entirely with the left cup that now settled like a black dome over my head! I could hear the giant giggle from outside but I was in awe of this situation as her bra eclipsed the light.  The black ceiling above me was my girlfriend’s bra! I was stood under its shiny canopy like being under a tent!“Now where have you disappeared Scott?”Emma said from above and I felt my arousal springing into life with just one thought, if this was her bra, her boobs would be such a crazily sexy size because I was tiny in here.“Em....this is so gigantic!”I screamed up and tried to find the edge of the cup and reaching down my hands discovered thick lace trimming some hard metal underwire, I lifted and lifted and this was a big cup to heave up and over my head! In the end I failed and managed to crawl out from under it but showed that its size had defeated my attempt to lift it and walk casually out.

“Gosh Scott you look positively teeny stood next to my bra cup, it really shows how small you are”Her hand flattened the bra so its dome like exterior didn’t tower over me as much and I looked on just bedazzled by the amount of material that was spread out before me. The more my eyes roamed the shiny surface taking in its proportions the more I could picture those giant breasts filling it up and how mind-blowing their imposing size would be.“This is so fantastic, I can’t believe this is really a bra, your bra!”
I said dumbly and Emma laughed with a boom but checked herself in time to save my ears from the volume. 

 

EMMA

I knew letting Scott see one of my bra’s when he was this small to it, would help him to forget about being scared of me. I could not resist allowing one of the cups of my black bra to completely cover him and it was so easy, I had to bite my lower lip to hold back my excitement as I saw him disappear beneath it, he was so miniscule and the possibilities of how to tease him were endless. 

When he struggled to get out it was quite funny, I don’t think he could even lift one of my bra cups now it certainly reinforced just how puny his muscles were, with my little finger I could have knocked him down and held him there, the thrill of this sort of knowledge was quite something. He shouted up about how fantastic my bra was and how he couldn’t believe it was a bra and I had to laugh although I suddenly was aware how my loud voice was uncomfortable for him and just smiled.

When I looked across at his body he was now sporting the cutest little erection I so wanted to touch it but I had to take one step at a time and not frighten him.“Looks like somebody is enjoying seeing a giant sized bra, mmm?”He looked down at his evident happiness that was pointing up and he smiled at me and maybe I could just see a flush of red in his little cheeks.“It is really sexy, seeing things like this, your boobs must be so incredible to be able to wear something this gigantic”“Well, they are a lot bigger than you are, I guess you have worked that out already, what did Scott Two say, fifteen foot something each? To my little Ken doll they would be absolutely huge but to you they will be another scale altogether, I’m glad you find it sexy because I am pretty excited myself with this situation”I glanced down at my nipples below his sight and could see them indenting my pink top, I didn’t want to overwhelm Scott just yet so I kept just my face in his view whilst I built on his trust and got him more and more comfortable with being around me as a giant woman. 

“I think I am feeling better now, your bra did the trick, I wouldn’t mind seeing more of you babe”His curiosity was growing, this was a good sign but I held out a little longer.“Well, I’ll make you a deal, if you let me take some pictures of you like this then I will stand up and let you see just what a big girl I am”“Pictures? Em, I am naked”Scott seemed a little shy but I so wanted a few snaps on my mobile phone just to record how tiny he is, especially against my bra to give it scale, that would be so cool.“Awww, just for me, pretty please?”I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and fluttered my eyelashes to look persuasive but he was not agreeing yet. I reached down for my mobile which was on the floor by my bed and wondered how to persuade him. 

 

SCOTT 

Emma wanted a picture of me like this? I guess that I was a curiosity, but what if someone else saw it, and I was naked. She gave me a look that was supposed to melt me but I really wasn’t sure.“Tell you what Scott, I’ll give you something to cover up your middle and then if you let me take a picture of my choosing then you get to have a picture of me just how you want and I’ll picture message it to your phone”I don’t know why, but maybe because I had a boner between my legs I agreed.“You promise little guy?”
“Okay but you have to do what I say in return for my picture, yes?”Emma nodded and her little finger rose over the horizon and I shook her little finger to seal our agreement! “Oh goodie, you are going to look so adorable”She said like a little girl getting what she wanted and I heard the sound of her rummaging in her dresser drawer below, a sound I now recognise of the wood sliding out.“Fix this around your middle it should be plenty big enough”

I was handed a flat white piece of shiny material, it was two foot wide and longer than I was tall and frayed at one end where it had once been attached to something. I didn’t get what it was at first until I read the writing on it.“Size 10” it said at the top and then there was washing instructions, clearly a clothes label that she wanted me to fashion into a makeshift piece of clothing. I folded and knotted and made it into a nappy like creation that covered my modesty and still had the big black number 10 at the front.“You are ultra cute”Emma enthused as I modelled my new creation which was a little rough feeling but more than adequate to cover my hardness.“It’s a label from a pair of my knickers, I thought you should know that”She winked and I had to smile at her cheekiness.
“Okay, have you got your phone? What shall I do, stand next to a ruler or something?”

I tried to think of a good way for her to see my size in the image but Emma had other ideas.“No that’s boring, here let me turn this over and you can climb into one of the bra cups, then I will get a great shot of you standing in a bra so I can see how cute and small you look in there”I hadn’t thought of this option, she flipped that bra over which was an impressive spectacle to see how easily she handled this mass of material, although it was just a bra and quite light for her. I was kind of intrigued about standing in her bra cup as it would give me a really good idea of how massive her breast was.  The underwire of the bra helped to keep the shape of the cup and the soft padded silky exterior held most of the cups shape when positioned in this fashion. This meant that I had a difficult task to tip the bra towards me and to roll inside, my first attempt did not work as the smooth exterior was still taller than me and I couldn’t reach the lacy decoration to grab hold of the very top which was over my head. The giant woman who I could no longer see the other side of this house sized bra was softly giggling.“Is it too big to handle little guy?”Emma was loving my repeated failed attempts and she lowered a solitary finger down from above for me to grab hold of.“How about a lift up there”She said and I held on to the finger with both hands and dangled from it like a trapeze as she effortlessly lifted me up and allowed me to slide down the curving edge of the bra and into the dark centre.

“Wow, this is roomy!”
I declared a little bit lamely, but I was stood inside what could have made a small swimming pool for me, a deep one at that! This black silk shell was towering over me on all sides and hit home just how impressive my girlfriends boobs were, at just over two inches tall it made me very excited when I thought about her leaning over and dropping a bare breast in here with me still inside! I was definitely starting to be less scared and more turned on as time progressed. “That is so funny, you look totally tiny in there, I can’t wait to get a snap of you and show how big my bra’s are in comparison to my cute little boyfriend”A large wall sized phone came over the top of the bra. I posed by lying down on the base against the soft interior and spread out my arms and legs as if I was trying to make a snow angel in the silk, but actually I was trying to show how even my outstretched body was no match for the accommodation.  The flash that went off above gave me some purple spots in my eyes which lasted for several minutes before they began to fade, even a mobile phone was formidable at this size.“That is so brilliant! You are so dinky! This is such a great shot, gosh I think even if I was still wearing a little B cup you would look small”I heard Emma happily reviewing the image and I stood back up and fell straight over sliding on the slippery silk.“How about a hand , I mean a finger out of here big lady?”I managed to stand stable for a moment and waited for her assistance but Emma’s face came over head and just smiled.“Nah, I want to see you try all by yourself to get out tiny” 

 

EMMA 

What a picture, Scott’s hunky little body was in the centre of my bra cup and he was swimming in the material, I had taken the picture high enough that you tell it was the cup shape of my bra as the straps and shape were apparent but it just looked like a trick made with a computer, just brilliantly done. Only I knew that it wasn’t some colossal bra cup but it was a normal large sized bra with a tiny man stood inside. 

He wanted to get out but having loved every second of watching him struggle to get in, his exit would be no less entertaining I was sure. So I teased him and refused to offer assistance. Scott stumbled about with his feet sliding on the smooth silk like it was ice, and when he moved to the side wall he could get no traction, his arms and legs failed to pull him up and he was way too short to reach the top, every time he tried to scale the sides he slipped back down. It was a moulded cup in that bra covered in silk and he couldn’t trample it down.

After I watched him jump, run and attempt to climb with all sorts of approaches I had to hold back my laughter.“You are so little, is my bra too much for you baby? You know, maybe if I was still a B cup you might have managed to get out but then again, even my old B bra’s would be pretty humongous to you”“You are so funny”Scott said sarcastically to my teasing as he slid back down and into the middle of my bra yet again following another failed attempt.“Admit that you are too tiny to climb out of my bra and I will help you”“What?”He questioned my need to humiliate a little, it was just such a thrill to know that he needed my help.“Tell me you are too tiny compared to my bra and you need my help to get out of it”“You are loving this aren’t you?”

Scott looked defeated tired of his wasted efforts to break free of my bra.“I just love how small you are and how easy it is to tease you now”“Mmmmmm”
He sat down and said nothing for a few moments, it was so adorable just to watch him.“Okay, Emma your bra is far too big for a little man like me to climb out on my own and I need you to pick me up”“Ooh, I like that, how about pretty please, you have to say please to a giantess”I was pushing it but I loved this little game.“Pretty please oh giantess Emma” Instead of lowering my finger I decided to unfix some strands of my longer hair and dangled it like some ropes from a rescue helicopter and Scott got the idea.“Going up?”I smiled and he held onto my hair and I lifted him gently out.“That was so fun!”Delighted I put the bra away and let him walk around the dresser whilst I thought about taking things a little further but then Scott reminded me that the agreement was to let him have a picture of his own choosing.“Okay tiny, so what do you want a picture of?”

 



SCOTT

Emma was prepared to do anything, that was our agreement and I felt pretty turned on from being in her bra. It occurred to me that I had yet to see her giant tits and a picture of them in relation to my size would be quite fantastic to look back on.“How about you kneel up a bit and stop hiding your body below the dresser, I want you to rest your boobs on the dresser top and I will stand before them and you can hold the camera out and take a picture back at the both of us.” I could imagine the sight of me stood in front of her house sized boobs as they towered over me.“Are you keen and ready to see more of me now huh? Good, but don’t let my big boobies scare you little man”

As I looked at her beautiful billboard sized face and thick blonde hair facing me, the edge of the dresser was still acting like a wooden horizon, but Emma was on the way up! I am not sure if it was to tantalize me or in respect of not trying to overwhelm me too quickly but she was very slow raising foot by foot in my perspective. Her neck was now in view, and I could see the underside of her chin like an overhanging ledge, the thick gold chain of her necklace that Diana had given her was showing now and its links looked solid enough to hold a large ships anchor! Her hoop earrings, the ones I had bought for her birthday were impressive but this necklace was a lot of gold and each link could have made three or four necklaces for a guy my size. As her neck sloped out into her shoulder line the true width of my girlfriend was clear and I had to step back to see all of her now. The pink cotton of her top was now showing and in the centre a neckline that was partly revealed by the line of small open buttons trailing down the centre. I think each button would have been the size of a saucer to me and yet they were tiny fiddly little buttons on this enormous top.Suddenly the pink wall that was rising seemed to slope forward and out very dramatically it was the top of her breasts just coming into view. How spectacular the size of these womanly mounds were is hard to express but for a guy who was standing less than three inches tall in front of his gorgeous normal sized and giant of a girlfriend with her thirty four double E breasts rising, that happen to be a sight that transfixed me to the spot with lust!  

The pink boulders, or house sized boobs settled behind that pink exterior that was painted over them and now dominated my view. Her cleavage was partially showing through those open buttons that clearly couldn’t be fastened over the extent of this lovely natural valley and I was overwhelmed by the sheer sexiness of what I could now see. These were giant boobs, boobs larger than me in all directions, boobs so large they must have weighed tonnes and I once again felt insignificant and small as I lustfully took in their sensational proportions. Emma lifted her chest higher than the dresser and then boom! A loud dull thud sounded the impact of her breasts connecting to the dresser surface as it offered support. The wind expelled from the landing of her twin attributes, combined with the shock wave delivered on the wood beneath my feet, had taken my legs away and I was on my backside unexpectedly.

“Sorry”Her apology came with a smile and a chuckle that said she wasn’t that sorry and rather enjoyed the fact that her simple action had felled me.“So, how’s the view now? Do you like the sexy hillside?”Hillside? I thought, yes it was a hillside and extremely sexy.“Em, your boobs are enormous, gigantic, titanic...!”I shouted excitedly and she cut me off in mid description with her loud dominating voice.“I know they are, I can see how little you are to them, very little, isn’t that so sexy?”“Oh yes!”My enthusiasm roared and I so wanted to walk up to inspect the twin pink globes displayed before me but felt a little intimidated now by their presence.“Well, why are you stood so far away from them if you like what you see? Why don’t you come over here and cop a feel of something this large, unless you are still scared?”“Hey that’s not fair, you don’t realise how intimidating you look this size”I protested and Emma showed me she was just goading me.“Awww, you are cuter when you are angry, I know I would be scared if our roles were reversed but look what you have here, you love big boobs and now I have the biggest pair ever for you to check out” 

I walked up to her right breast, it was wider than before as its lower portion was flattened onto the surface, stood inches away from it I lost Emma’s big face above as the wall of pink cotton towered over me. Her bra was easily seen through the cotton at this range and this fact excited me further as it was one of those white satiny ones that I like to see her in. I touched the tiniest fraction of this monumental curve with my hand and felt warmth of that breast inside, even through the two layers she was wearing. Man this was just crazily big, to think that one of my hands used to be able to cover most of her boob when she was little Emma and perhaps a third of it when she blossomed into this double E cup, but right now I would need a thousand hands to cover this one boob! I slid my hand across several feet of the surface, it had some give in it like a firm bed spread but felt nothing like a fondling a normal breast. Both my hands and my extended arms were needed here and still I felt like an insect on her top! 

“mmmm, your touch is so delicate Scott, but don’t make my left one jealous now will you?”She teased from above and I had to walk quite a distance to the middle of her other boob to offer some affection there. “Scott Two just how heavy are these?”I shouted up, curious to hear if Scott Two could answer and he surprised me with his answer coming out of the speakers.“If you are referring to the weight of Emma’s breasts Scott in relative terms to your appreciation I cannot offer an accurate figure. However based on the last time your hand supported the left breast and its volume, I would offer a value of between fifty five to sixty tonnes”“Holy......”I began but Emma finished“Sixty tonnes! You are kidding me”“Negative Emma, I would not mislead you for amusement, what I am offering is the facts that I can calculate through my onboard sensors when Scott has held one of your breasts”Both of us laughed and I stepped back to see this wall of pink suddenly jiggling with her laughter and looking quite formidable as it rumbled the surface I stood on.“Sorry tiny”She said realising how her bust was dancing on the table and then she leaned over and grinned.“So, tell me Scott what does a hundred and twenty tonnes of boobs look like from down there?”“Like a dream!”I answered and then prompted her that we should do the photo. 

 

EMMA 

The feeling of his little hands roaming the outside of my boobs was so light, I could just sense his touch pressing on them but light enough that it was almost a feather like tickle. This would be so much better on my skin and I was still so wet between my legs with such thoughts.  Scott wanted his picture and he suggested that I tilt my entire chest forward so that he could stand on the dresser just in front of my cleavage.“Yeh, that would be a sexy picture Em, I can imagine your boobs dwarfing me on either side but it’ll look so cool if your cleavage is in the image just hinted behind me!”

I could tell he was getting into this and was so tempted to tease him rotten. “But I am hardly showing any cleavage right now Scott? Maybe you need to release a few more of these tiny buttons so I can show off it off properly, mmmm?”Putting on my best seductive voice I leaned in and the buttons of my crop top were now in front of him, Scott was too small to reach the top one a fact that I could see from this angle but he could easily have used these buttons to climb into my cleavage, that thought was quite a thrill.“I don’t think that I am strong enough, these buttons are so big and its all under a lot of tension, your top is a little tight Em”
He commented as his hands tried in vain to release the easiest of the buttons to reach and I found this quite funny.“Awwww, iz my wittle itty bitty man too teeny weeny to undress me now?”My baby talk made Scott ever more determined to succeed but even with his little muscles bulging he couldn’t overcome the little buttons on my top.“You like seeing me struggle don’t you?”Scott remarked and only managed one button with a lot of effort. If I had wanted him to undress me it would have taken hours but would have been so much fun to watch. I found him fascinating with his little arms and legs, he just looked so cute. 

 

SCOTT 

The formidable buttons on Emma’s top taunted me, I was too short to see her cleavage from down here on the dresser top and there were many buttons over my head and out of reach. The ones immediately to my grasp were under a lot of tension, those boobs were straining against her top and to overcome this I could only pull the material trying to hold a saucer sized button in place and push it through the gap. However it was far too difficult with my current strength. Emma teased me and I knew she was getting off as she lapped up my puny display but she was right, I was too tiny to remove this top and too tiny to unfasten all these buttons. Having conquered one, I felt like rejoicing and doing a little victory dance but it was no big deal and I would have further attracted her comments to make fun of me. However the gap that sprang open like a diamond shape window offered a view inside her top that really perked my interest. I could see a section of her white bra and some lacy detailing, part of me wanted to climb through! Emma lifted up and opened the buttons with her fingers, this was no problem to her and I couldn’t help but be impressed at how easily she could achieve something so difficult and near impossible for me!But it was just unbuttoning a few buttons and no big deal unless you were a two inch plus spectator.

As she lowered back down there was probably a couple more real inches of cleavage on show but to me the entire cleavage I could see stretched a lovely dark line some eight feet long before the rest of it curved behind the buttons still yet to be opened. Eight feet! I gasped at this and felt my manhood wanting to beat its way out from under its cover.

 “Now, I have cleavage to show, let’s get that picture shall we tiny?”
I turned my back to cleavage central behind me and heard her shuffling about brushing the base of her top on the dresser as she shifted a little, I was so aware of her towering upper body behind me. Her arm came across the dresser and angled the phone camera back, I straightened up as if that would make any difference and heard her snigger amused by something. I could almost picture that cleavage tilted upright and now directly behind me. The camera made its simulated snapping noise and I was about to turn around when Emma told me to keep still. 

 

EMMA 

It was so hard to resist, I had been building up to some real contact all this time and now here was my little dinky boyfriend stood in front of my tits with my heaving bosom beckoning to eat him up. I took the picture ensuring that my chest inflated to its full potential behind him and then I told him not to move pretending I would take another, but whilst he looked on at the lens of my mobile my free hand moved in slowly and I couldn’t help myself. I tapped a finger on his middle and pushed him gently backwards into the waiting jaws of my giant cleavage!Oh, the feeling of him landing on the top of my tits was electric, his warm little body wriggling in there as he came into my top and I straightened up levelling out my tits. It was naughty of me but I had been such a good girl holding back for so long and the temptation had finally got to me. Scott floundered where my curves collided and I peered down my top to see his little legs sinking slowly in-between.

“Emma..........., oooooh Emma!”Scott called out my name with alarm at first but then seeing where he landed and had ended up, his second calling of my name was more in awe of his surroundings.“Sorry Scott but I just had to have you in there”I fastened the lower buttons on my top to keep him safe from falling and I sat down in my chair to enjoy this interaction. As I looked down into the exposed neckline of my top, there was something so familiar about seeing Scott’s tiny body ensconced in my breasts, I had fantasized about this exact scenario but never had I imagined my boyfriend being this little. My boobs absolutely surrounded him and he was at their mercy, I exhaled gently to make them part so he was now starting to sink in their softness.“Em, your boobs are so sexy this size, I could drown in them!”
He called out with that cute voice as his teeny legs and midsection were now gobbled up by my flesh and he was so deep that he would probably have a challenge to climb back out, not that I was planning to let him. Right now the more I felt his touch the more I wanted to encourage him to go deeper and actually inside one of my cups where he could find my nipple, that would be so hot.“You are drowning in them, you look so tiny between my tits I really feel like a giantess, this is my fantasy Scott to have you exploring my giant body”“Um....Em, I’m really sliding down in here!”  

 

SCOTT 

It was like nothing that I had experienced before, Emma’s boobs were all around me and the warmth coming from her skin was wonderful to feel against my own. It was like being on top of some sort of living bouncy castle, these humungous breasts were giving, yet firm as they seemed to part and wanted to swallow me. I was so overwhelmed, breasts this impossible size were sensational. At first I was tumbled back and stretched out across cleavage that was far longer than I was tall and yet this valley still extended under her top! I soon found this living mass of flesh was taking my tiny legs down into the warmth below as the cleavage parted enough with her movements and bit by bit I was sinking. My legs were completely covered followed by my midsection, my manhood was hard with all this giant boob action and it rubbed against the wall of her inner left breast before my position changed and I sunk past my middle and then up to my armpits. Easily Emma contained over two thirds of my body in her voluptuous curves and I had to extend my arms out on top of this hillside in order to keep her cleavage from totally consuming me.  I had warned Emma that I was sliding down but above me she was smiling peering down awkwardly into her top and just loving the view of me, her tiny boyfriend being outmatched by the size of her large breasts

.“This is so sexy Scott, just look, you are small enough to carry in between my boobs this is such a perfect size for you, so many possibilities”“I can’t believe it, I can’t believe where I am right now, Em you are, I mean these are just gigantic”“You like it in there huh? Because I love having my little boyfriend between my boobs, this feels so good that I want more, care to go a little deeper?” 

Suddenly Emma must have expanded her cleavage by breathing inwards and I slid down unable to hold on to the smooth slopes of those giant boob walls either side of me, in seconds I was several feet under the cover of her pink top and then I reached the base of her bra where the material connected the cups. This lacy barrier stopped me from falling out but above those boobs closed back together leaving a small crack of light up to her face beyond.“Em!”I called up and she giggled making her entire bust around me quake with her happy reaction.“Now where did my little boyfriend disappear? Are you inside my bra baby?”Her playful enjoyment was clear as she pretended to have lost me but it was so easy for me to be lost between such mega mounds and no one would know I was in here, actually riding in my girl’s bra of all places! 

 

EMMA 

The thrill was increasing for me as Scott’s little naked body slipped more and more between my boobs, I could feel his little arms holding him upon the surface of my skin and I simply had to tease him and lure him further down. I knew that when I breathed in and held the air in my lungs that this action greatly expanded my chest, my cleavage would naturally fight my bra and part my boobs swelling them outwards. Purposely increasing the size of my assets in this temporary way I could force Scott under. His squeaky call sounded a little panicked as he realised what had happened, I saw his head disappear and them felt his tiny limbs scrabbling as he slowly slipped deeper into the middle of my bra until the material caught him at the base. What must it have felt like for him to be in that position? I was able to do anything with him and right now he was caught inside my bra and I was loving every second of living my fantasy, feeling the power of being so in charge of him.

 “I want to show you something Scott, hold on tight in there okay?”I spoke softly down and over my boobs and stood up to remove my top so that I could get a better look at him. As my tight top slid over my bust I was careful not to squash him between my boobs but couldn’t help shaking him about as they naturally jiggled before settling down. When they had settled I was stood up and wanted to take him to the full length mirror on my wardrobe door but Scott was a little alarmed as he could now see out probably through the tiny holes in the lace of my bra and between the cups.

“Stand still a minute Em, woah girl, this is really, and I mean really high up! It’s like being on top of a building and looking down! You are seriously tall, you must be a mile high!”I had to smile, he was so overwhelmed and yet he was probably only five or so foot up in reality but to him I was blonde haired skyscraper and it made me so wet to hear him realise what a true giantess I was in his eyes.“And I’m not wearing any heels Scott”I reminded him which met with a flabbergasted reply.“Oh boy this is so intense!”

 “Ready for me to walk yet?”
I asked waiting for him to become accustomed to his new perch in the sky and he responded cautiously.“Yeh, just don’t make these whoppers of yours do any bouncing about, they are a bit frightening when they move and I am this close to them”“My boobs frighten you?”My question fuelled my arousal, he was intimidated by me and just simply due to the size of my boobs compared to him, but then who could blame him as they were just so many times bigger than his miniature body.“Em, they are like two houses next to me, they are wonderful, but dangerous and exciting and just so big, big, big!”


He was certainly mixed with emotions of fear and awe and yet probably as aroused as I was.Steadily I made my way to the mirror and wanted Scott to drink in just where he was and see with his own eyes how tiny he looked carried in my bra like this. SCOTT As Emma moved there was a natural and gentle sway of her boobs, it was subtle from the outside but I always noticed it, yet this slight bounce and sway was something amazing to behold when you were witness from inside the same bra that held them!  Part of me feared if I was caught in the middle when these breasts might slap together if she moved fast, but then more of me screamed at how much of a turn on this was to really appreciate breasts of this magnitude in motion to feel that motion first hand.

As she moved steadily towards her wardrobe I wondered what she was doing, that was until I saw her reflection and knew that it was the mirror she was seeking so that I could gaze upon her giant form or rather to see my tininess upon it. I had to peer through a porthole or two offered by the lacy barrier in front of my eyes, there was a heaving pair of breasts in the mirror so large that I had to look left and right to scope them fully and a massive but beautiful face beamed a smile way above them. Emma was just so big it was hard to contemplate that this living landscape around me was actually my little girlfriend once upon a time.The minute presence of my body could just be spotted in the centre of her bra yet I noticed even the decorative bow at the front challenged my size.

“I thought you would like to see how little you are compared to me”That voice of hers was loud even softly speaking, this was all going to take time to get used to.“and just how little you are compared to my boobs”She added and I turned to look up and back at the underside of her chin above as I responded.“Emma, the view from up here is spectacular, but the view in here is even more so”I found myself reaching out to the shiny material of her lower bra cup hoping she could feel my contact.“Scott, hold on whilst I fix my bra a little okay?”
“Ssssure”I said nervous of what she was now planning but did as instructed.

Suddenly the bra was being loosened and eased forward, I feared being tipped out and falling from the skyscraper like altitude but she was being careful and very slow with her actions. As the bra eased forward and away from her breasts she tilted me from the middle.“Now just relax and let go, you’ll enjoy this I promise”Trusting her I let go and this unsteady fabric began to angle me so I was forced to roll into the right cup, I slid down upon what felt like acres of shiny satin rushing against my bare back until I was underneath her boob that hovered ominously above and I was deep in the middle of this swimming pool sized bra cup. 

“Did you ever think you would be small enough for me to slip you inside one of the big cups of my sexy bra’s? I always dreamed of you being ken doll sized but you are so much smaller and that is even more of a turn on for me. Now at your new height I can easily press you against my nipple and keep you inside my bras its perfect”Her voice trailed off as she was aroused and the bra cup closed against her skin pressing me gently into her giving flesh. My girlfriend’s tit was so gigantic it covered me, it overwhelmed me and the soft satin on my back held me in place sandwiching my body against her enormity.

 “Ooooh Scott, I can feel you against me, you are so, so tiny”She sounded very into the moment and my dick was hard as iron and jabbing into her flesh very happily rubbing against this warm tit. Soon her fingers found me from the outside and gently squeezed to lock onto my sides and at first surprised me, I was helplessly manoeuvred higher and I knew where she was guiding me. My face was first to glide over the outer ring of her aerola, its uneven little bumps seemed to massage my body as I was introduced to a nipple that had hardened to at least half my size!It was probably large enough that I could have straddled it but I just latched on with my arms in the dim light afforded beneath this sexy underwear and I kissed and licked and nuzzled as much of it as I could wrestle and the word wrestle was appropriate as this was one enormous nipple she had.

 

 EMMA 

I looked at the small bump in the satin exterior of my bra and could hardly believe it was my boyfriend covered up this way and touching against my boob with his entire body, I was so sensitive and could make out even his little penis as it pressed into the smallest fraction of my breast. He was tiny, I had him literally trapped in my bra cup and had to feel his contact against my enlarged nipple. I was careful not to spear his delicate body with my finger nails but I was eager to have him placed where he would be most effective. Soon he was on my nipple and a surge of emotion flowed through me, so much so that I shut my eyes and sighed heavily. As he was positioned across the tip of my nipple he suddenly began to assault it with kisses and maybe he was also biting it, but his little mouth was not able to suck it, I was far too large for that! This was such a rush, my panties again felt like they were going to be flooded as I became more and more aroused. “Oh Scott, make love to my giant tit Scott, do it little man!”

I found myself commanding him like I felt a giantess could and as the words left my mouth I felt him instantly follow my orders and he began to hump the end of my nipple like an animal! The satin bobbed in and out as his little head and shoulders moved and he banged against my nipple with his teeny little rod when suddenly I felt him enter. It must have been an indent or milk duct or something, but his length was in the very tip of the most sensitive area upon my breast. I moved back to the bed with my knees starting to go tremble and buckle and soon I was sat there leaning back revelling in this erotic moment. It was only a short few seconds before I reached orgasm and had to try and suppress my exhilaration for fear of frightening him with the type of outburst I so wanted to make. Despite not being able to fully express myself out loud, it was one of the most fulfilling climaxes of my life so far and all from a boyfriend smaller than my little finger! I lay back on the bed and moved my legs up onto the surface in order to stretch out, I was in a dreamy state post orgasm and had left Scott in my bra and he seemed to collapse across the top of my breast and I could feel his breathing as he had exerted himself.  

 

SCOTT 

I am recovering from the most bizarre yet amazing sex session ever, here I am resting over the summit of a giant breast and still under the cover of my girlfriends bra. I had just made love to her nipple, somehow my entire manhood found a way to penetrate this enormous mound and it felt really good! Even though I was so little to her, I knew she had also found satisfaction as impossible as that seemed, I guess she was very turned on by living out her fantasy.  Being so tiny to my girlfriend that I could literally have sex in her bra was just mad to contemplate but incredible to experience, I knew that I wanted to see more of this giant landscape that she called a body and I managed to slide on my stomach and squeeze out of the top of her bra cup and down the huge slope of her breast to settle on the top of her cleavage, behind me those breasts continued to mock me with their size and I had  to peer up to make any contact with my girls beautiful eyes.

 “That tickles when you move around on top of me with your little legs and arms you know”Emma grinned and propped her head on a pillow to better see me, man she was beautiful as a giantess.“I can’t believe where I have just been”I admitted and looked back and then up at the rise of her massive breasts as they dominated my view.“Inside my bra, isn’t that just so sexy Scott? My head is still spinning from you being in there”Her smile gleamed down at me as I turned to look up and over her chin, those thick lips glistened and I felt like exploring her face and climbing right up there, only it was too high without her help.“Yes it’s very sexy. You at this scale, is just super sexy, but it’s all so overwhelming.” 

 

EMMA 

I could feel the soles of his little feet patting across the nap of my neck and I held back a giggle. Scott admitted he found me sexy at this size and yet overwhelming it was a conflict of the danger no doubt and how attractive and new he found my amplified body parts.“My boobs are overwhelming you huh baby? Well I know you guys love them when they are big and you used to love it when I pushed them into your face or when I wrapped them around your dick but this is just on another level. Now you can get lost between them and they can push you about. They must be a hundred times sexier”I saw that he was in agreement as his little face smiled and he wandered over to the base of my left tit and just marvelled at how steep it rose before him, it was way above his head.

“I don’t think that I will ever get used to this looking up at tits so much bigger than I am”He said quite honestly but his words conveyed the wonder of what he was seeing, to tease him further I decided to expand his view and I gently eased the shoulder straps of my bra off my shoulders to relax it, now he could see between them and my body beyond.“Talking of overwhelming you little man, how is the view now the mountains have been parted?” Scott stood there a little flabbergasted at first and I could see his head shaking slowly as he took in the panorama before him. 

 

SCOTT 

“Look at you Emma, your body stretches out like an ocean liner” I failed to find words to do justice to her length but those enormous feet looked so far away.“An ocean liner with two big funnels up top, mmm?”She joked and shook her chest swaying those big funnels in my view and we both found this very funny. Finally I was relaxing in her presence and this was a good thing, through her sexiness I was becoming comfortable with the reality of my true size.“Now you are not so nervous of me Scott, how about going for a walk over my body and having a little explore? It’s so cute to watch you standing on me”“Really?”“Yes, I’d like that, go on, walk between my boobs and down my stomach”Encouraged Emma and I slowly entered the valley of her breasts and hoped she would not try to do something silly like pushing them back together.

Her bra was still an obstacle and she removed it allowing me to pass and now I was on her stomach, a vast fleshy expanse. It was covered in small light blonde hairs, small even to me but noticeable as a fine delicate fur. Her toned abdominals were remarkable and I looked back up to compliment her at what great shape she was in.“Hey Em, you are really toned girl”
“Thanks, it’s a good job as I can’t have my little man climbing a spare tire”She said and I didn’t answer as I had reached her navel which called for my attention. I put my feet inside it at the same time and it was deep enough to reach over my shins, in fact if I was any smaller she could have worn me as a jewel to decorate it!“Get out of there tiny, I can’t handle your little feet in there. It’s a little sensitive and I will start laughing and you may get thrown off”I stepped out at her request and then clapped eyes on the gapping open top of her unbuttoned jean shorts, this was new territory. 

I looked at the walk ahead, I could stroll down the v of her open shorts, and was that her panties I could see just hidden down there?“You’ve stopped baby? What’s the matter are you getting overwhelmed again? They are just a pair of little shorts, you can climb over them or even go under them if you like?”Her sexy voice was like honey dripping down from above and still loud to my ears, if she commanded me under her shorts I would go but I was a little nervous of how gargantuan her pussy would be and just how close I would be to it, I wasn’t ready for that encounter yet.“Um...Em, cccan I go over them?”I kicked myself for getting worked up and she softly giggled.“Sure sweetie, don’t be worried that big cat is sleeping right now”
“Bbbig cat?”Stupidly I didn’t get her humour and then saw her hand reach before me and she patted down over her crotch.“My pussy of course, its satisfied right now so you are a safe little boyfriend it won’t try to eat you up”“Oh, um, yeh....good”I muttered getting her drift and she continued to giggle at my discomfort with the situation.“Shall I lift you over?”She offered and without my response two fingers clinched my sides and gently deposited me on the top of her left thigh.“You are so light, that was fun to pick you up”“Thanks for the lift”
I said as if it was some service she had performed but I guess it was, and then I looked on at the attractive highway of bare thigh leading away before my eyes. Eventually I traversed her smooth legs and admired their bridge size expanse before Emma asked to pick me up and soon held me in her fist and at the level of her more than pretty face. Having a female hand closed around your entire body and seeing that your legs do not even reach the base of this fist was quite something, I was powerless in her grip and she could carry me like a mere possession. 

 

EMMA 

Scott was so easy to tease, the open top of my jean shorts must have tantalised him but he was not brave enough to encounter what I had hidden beneath them, the thought of his little body anywhere near my pussy drove me wild but I had to take one step at a time and remember how gigantic I was too him. If our roles were reversed I would be nervous to be in the presence of a penis larger than my whole body and to him my pussy would be a dangerous place if we were not careful. He allowed me to lift him over my shorts and onto my thigh, his feet felt funny on my legs like if you walk the points of your fingers over your skin. I bet my legs impressed him though they had to be near ninety foot long to his eyes! When he had finished the grand tour of my leg, stopping to admire my high rise foot and wiggling toes, he made his way back up to the edge of my shorts and I asked to pick him up rather than just snatch him into the air.

 Holding Scott entirely with my fingers wrapped around him was so cool, he was a real man small enough to stand in the palm of my hand and my fist could contain him perfectly. I had to concentrate not to apply any pressure as his tiny ribs would surely break with ease, he felt fragile and I loved this power to position him anywhere I wanted. As I lifted him to my face he was wide eyed and smiling still. “So, are you enjoying this as much as I am Scott?”“Yeh, it’s quite an adventure and you make a perfect giantess”

“Giantess...”I blushed a little which he probably could see very easily from this close range.“Giantess, I do so love it when you use that word. You know holding you like this seems mighty familiar somehow?”My question prompted me to check if Scott Two was still monitoring our conversation in this room and I had to ask him something that had been niggling me

.“Scott Two, why when I hold Scott and when I first saw him in my cleavage does this all seem so familiar to me?”“Emma, during your encounter with the Travellers both of you were reduced in stature as I explained before in order to take you onboard the vessel comfortably within its dimensions. Whilst you were able to be enlarged, due to the equipment malfunctions the male DNA was not able to be targeted and thus Scott remained at his current height. At that time whilst the Travellers prepared the body I am integrated within they explained this to you and both of you were beamed out of the spacecraft and you comforted Scott whilst you waited for this replica body to modified. These memories were subsequently masked by a technology so that you both were not aware of these events. The Travellers hoped that this accident could be compensated for by allowing Scott to live out his life whilst not knowing he was inside an encounter vehicle, matters like his growth were not fully explored in their limited time on the planet.”“So, I have held Scott before when I was big and he was little like this?”“Yes, you provided comfort to Scott, he was a little distressed but by inserting him between your breasts you were able to pacify him to a major degree, I have much of the data from the ships scanners and records of your entire visit held in my memory centres”

“You hear that Scott, my boobs pacified you, there are lots of benefits to having a girlfriend who happens to be a giant and also happens to have a large pair of natural boobs huh?”“Yeh, I can imagine I was pretty pissed to find out that I was going to be an action figure for the rest of my life and being introduced to your mountainous boobs would definitely provide a distraction” 

He was so cute talking from my hand and I wanted to kiss him. But I had to think like a giantess and did not wish to alarm him in case he thought I was trying to eat or swallow him or something.“Scott, baby, talking of distractions I really would like to kiss you right now”His eyes lit up and scoped my mouth before he replied.“Um, that sounds real nice but how can I begin to kiss you Em? Your mouth is so much bigger than mine and wow, your lips they are really huge, wider than I am tall”“Don’t worry, I’ll bring you up to these huge lips and kiss your cute little face, I promise no tongues”I couldn’t help tease him and licked my lips with my tongue raking across them just so he could see it. 

Chapter 21 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT 

She wanted a kiss, as I looked at her lips that mouth was awfully large compared to me and I would only be able to plant a tiny peck on a fraction of those painted pillows. Boy, they looked good, her lipstick was well applied and glistened from this distance in a wet kind of look that was attractive and very sexy, given their immense size they resembled two fantastically wide cushions that were plump and giving. I was drawn to them and so very intrigued to how such lips would feel pressed against me in a proper passionate kiss. I wondered how the mechanics of kissing together might work given our size difference and expressed to Emma that her mouth was much bigger than mine but when I commented on her lips she proceeded to allow her tongue to emerge from her cave like mouth. Licking her lips with this oversized muscle that I had noted before was as long as most surf boards I began to wonder how it might feel to have that tongue lick my entire body. This thought was shifted from my head as Emma joked that she wouldn’t use her tongue when we kissed, I could only think how that tongue was probably powerful enough to flatten me in her palm, it was also probably strong enough to lift me up on its tip. 

“So how about that kiss little lover?”Emma encouraged and now my face and shoulders were opposite her mouth and within only a few feet of it from my perspective, this put my body in easy reach of her tongue and I felt a touch aroused at that thought, it was lucky that I had recently spent my fluids or else I would have been sporting an erection with what was before my eyes. “Okay but be gentle”
I cautioned as Emma moved me a little closer but then puckered up those lips until they were as tall as half my body, she then pressed me to them in a very tender way. The softness of her lips was unexpected, they moulded around my face, neck and my shoulders and yet still cleared my head. For a few lingering seconds their damp warm surface heated up my skin and then slowly pulled away. I was a little breathless, I had never had so much of my skin touched like that in one go, it was a kiss that made my tiny size hit home and one that I wanted to feel again and again.“Woah!”I said in awe and she just grinned and then laughed at me, I could feel the wind of that laughter rush through my hair and the minty fresh air that it carried. Luckily she had suppressed the power of her laughter or I would have been ear battered this close!

“What’s so funny?”I failed to see the humour of her sensual kiss causing such amusement, but then what dawned on me was the tightness of my skin where those lips had landed? I looked at my shoulder and then the other and it was clear that the top half of me was painted with a glittering glow to match her lipstick. I laughed and tried to brush off the sticky residue as Emma used her spare hand to reach some wipes from her drawer nearby.“That shade of my lipstick suits you baby”“Gee thanks”I laughed as she was very careful to delicately clean me up it was like face painting but completed in one go. Feeling brand new I then wondered what we were going to do now. 

 

EMMA 

I placed Scott down on the dresser surface beside my bed and fixed my bra back into place. I was feeling hungry and decided that I would make a snack for us both.“Hungry little man?”“Starving my giantess”What a thrill when he said this I could not stop smiling as I looked for my top to put back on but then thought better of it, we were both alone in the house so I would just keep my bra on and flaunt my giant rack to him some more. “So, shall we go downstairs and I will fix us something?”
“Yeh, I should get Scott Two to beam me back inside so I can eat”“No, no. Don’t be a spoil sport Scott, wouldn’t you like to hang out with me and stay at your tiny size for the rest of the day?”My suggestion took him by surprise and he was thinking about it, I had to play my trump card to ensure he didn’t think too long. I stood close to the dresser and leaned in with my boobs just hovering above the surface and giving him a big close up of my cleavage.“Yeh that might be interesting”He perked up and I put a flat hand down onto the dresser with my palm facing up.“Care to climb on?”“Sure just go slow”His caution was noted and I lifted him carefully. 

Using two hands I cocooned him protectively and walked down stairs to the kitchen with my precious cargo, when we got there I placed him on the table and as I made myself a snack he was just all over the table top checking out the size of everything from a ketchup bottle to a salt grinder and having a whale of a time. I sat down and offered him a fraction of my food as he sat on the side of my plate and ate with great curiosity of how strange the food seemed to him. “You know I could do with some little clothes if I am to spend the rest of the day like this”Scott suggested, that make shift label had been lost somewhere in our earlier exploits and was far from an adequate solution.“Well my Ken doll doesn’t share your size...”I tried to think of a solution but if I was honest it was nice to see him naked with his little equipment all hanging out.“...but let me see what I can improvise” 

 

SCOTT. 

The table top was another world, the kitchen was so vast that I did not like to look off into the distance as it made my head spin, well that was not quite true but the chairs, the sideboards, the features in the kitchen looked so far away and so big that my own insignificance was very apparent to me and it was easier and more comfortable to focus on the enormous table top. I enjoyed playing on the table and stood on the end of a spoon noting that my weight would hardly tip its heavy metal handle up from the surface, I tried to push the salt container but this glass tower was way beyond my strength. Lifting a napkin holder made of plastic and finding this a little unwieldy certainly helped to demonstrate that I was puny beyond belief despite my new muscular frame.

Eating was also a strange experience as Emma didn’t need to prepare food for two and I was satisfied with the smallest of fragments of her sandwich. I began to think more practically as I noted Emma was eyeing up my swaying manhood as I walked around, being naked made me feel even more vulnerable than I was and I told her that I could do with some clothes to wear. The suggestion of her Ken dolls wardrobe made me laugh but it was too large as she quickly pointed out. Emma offered to improvise and I watched her giant form walk away from the room leaving me stranded on this table high up in the sky or at least to me it was. 

Almost bouncing back into the room I could hear every thud of her bare feet striking the floor and knew Emma had returned, it was like being in the presence of a dinosaur, not that she looked anything like one but the sound you would associate to such a monster walking towards you was echoed by my girlfriends feet, in actuality many Dinosaurs would have been small compared to Emma and how she appeared to me right now.  In her hands she had a little box or in my eyes a box as large as a house and sitting down at the table she put this on her lap beyond my view and sifted through it. 

“Hey, want some company?”
She asked and I failed to understand what she meant until a second or two later when I looked up to see a statuesque blonde who was lowered in her hand so that she could tower over me! Of course it was Barbie and I looked up at her pretty face craning my neck back to do so. This doll was so tall that my head was lower than her smooth knee caps and I was even able to see up her skirt!“Tell me this is not your Barbie doll”I wanted to deny that my eyes told the truth, somehow it made me feel tinier than ever to see a girls toy doll towering over me this way.“She’s really tall compared to you huh Scott? Even Barbie here is a giantess, that’s so funny”“Hilarious”My funny bone wasn’t as tickled as my girlfriends in this discovery and she could see I was a little disturbed by the doll appearing so big.  

This empty headed blonde was dressed as an air stewardess with a short blue skirt and jacket uniform along with some matching blue courts, if she had been a real woman she would have been stunning but it was easy to tell this was a plastic creation as she was far too perfect.“But, she’s got a real cute little figure Scott and I think we can find something of hers that might fit you”“Now tell me you are joking Em?”The thought of putting on a hand me down piece of clothing from a girly doll was not something I wanted to contemplate but Emma looked serious enough as she sifted through her accessories.“You wanted something to wear Scott, and I don’t think that my skyscraper sized t-shirts would fit you so think of little Barbie here as your big sister, she’s a lot closer to your height and she doesn’t mind sharing a little outfit or two”Emma chuckled as she made me more uncomfortable.“Em, she’s hardly my big sister, unless I am her baby brother, look I’m barely as high as her knee. Her clothes are going to drown me it’s ridiculous”“Awww, but it’ll be so cute to dress you up in her things”With a big smile Emma produced a black piece of material that looked stretchy like lycra, surprisingly it looked small for Barbie and very tiny in between my girlfriend’s finger tips as she handed it down to me.“Try this on it might just fit you as I used to stretch it onto Barbie ”“No way”I refused to take the article and Emma grinned at my challenge.  

 

EMMA 

I could already imagine dressing and undressing Scott, he would be so delicate to handle but so easy for me to force him to wear anything I wanted him to. I toyed with the idea of picking out a small dress from my Barbie’s collection and just for fun to put it on him but then I knew it would drown him and he may not find it amusing, maybe I would try that another day.  I was searching through my old accessories for my dolls when I happened upon a one piece swimming costume that I remember was always too tight for Barbie and clung to her voluptuous frame like a second skin. It was made of some fabric that was soft and would stretch to fit, or as I hoped it might prove small enough for Scott to wear. I told him to try it on and handed it down but instead of taking it he stepped away from my fingers and refused telling me

“No way”, now this was interesting, I was still half tempted to just pluck him up in my fingers and wrestle it onto his body but I thought simply asserting my power might just do the trick. “Come on sweetie, you said you wanted something to wear and this might just be small enough”“Em, whatever it is you have found I know it’s embarrassing so I would rather go naked, thanks”“Awww, do I have to dress you little man? Do you want big Emma to put the teeny tiny dolly clothes on you is that it?”Scott looked a bit ruffled by my baby talk but he was appreciating that I could follow through and dress him with or without his consent.“Nnnno, Em, you wouldn’t do that to me would you?”“What dress you up like a little dolly?”I was looming over him and looking at the Barbie adjusting her little skirt smoothing it down with my fingers just to intimidate him at how easily I could handle this doll which was still many time bigger than he was.
“Well Yeh?”“Mmmm, it might be fun, just think of all the little outfits I could put you in, pretty little dresses, cute little mini skirts, we could have a little fashion parade Scott with you as the star”“You wouldn’t”He looked nervous and I smiled challengingly.“I am a lot bigger than you Scott it would be really easy, unless you just want to try this on and keep me happy”Bringing a hand down by his side I used it to tap my fingers as if I was counting time and my nails made a nice tone against the wooden top, he glanced at my hand and I could see he was thinking how large it was and how it could deliver on my teasing threat to dress him up.

“Okay, you win, I’ll try it on, whatever it is, but only because I don’t want to get cold and only because I feel a little exposed being naked”It was cute how he tried to assert himself and make out it was down to his decision and I stifled a laugh as I dropped the swimsuit at his feet. Picking it up Scott held the tiny black one piece costume and it was still quite large for him, then there was the funny moment as he suddenly clicked to what he was holding.

“A bathing suit? Barbie’s bathing suit? Emma, come on babe you are joking?”“It’s really small on her, maybe a little baggy for you but otherwise it’s perfect”I was going to laugh but again controlled myself and waited to see if he was going to go through with it.“Well I guess it’s only you who will see me like this”His voice told of his defeat and he was soon stepping into the back of the costume and pulling it on, he looked adorable! It was so funny and definitely baggy on him as it hung like a dress but covered him well, he looked like he was in one of those wrestling costumes only a lot more feminine.“Oh Scott you are an adorable little doll, Barbie is definitely a few more dress sizes larger but it kind of fits doesn’t it”“I look ridiculous”The answer came from Scott as he was less amused but I knew how to distract him.“How about we relax and watch some television now? You always did like the big screen and our television in the next room will be like a cinema to you now, and I have the best seat in the house for you”“Oh yeah?”Perking his interest he looked up at me as I fixed my hair away from my face and secured it behind my back, as I did so my actions ensured that my bra covered breasts were hanging directly over him and jiggling very pleasantly I am sure. 

 

SCOTT 

How embarrassing, here I was wearing a swimsuit donated from a giant girls doll and clearly amusing Emma, I guess that I had asked for it when I expressed that I could do with something to wear, little did I think it would be this. The one piece costume was shapeless with my body inside it, made for the amazon who stood behind me and whilst tight on her it was like a dress on me. I decided to concede to Emma and wear it as I knew if I continued to challenge she could win with no problem.  As I looked up at my victorious girlfriend who was exerting her power effortlessly over me I was enticed by her offer to watch television together and how she would prepare the best seat in the house for me. Whilst she made her offer my eyes boggled as she posed with her impossibly large bra and breasts hovering above me like a sensational ledge of satin jutting out from her skyscraper tall body. In fact this posing was only delivered under the excuse of fixing her long blonde hair behind her back and I gullibly drank in this wonderful view of her assets. 

“So....”She boomed and settled back in the chair as she now adjusted the shoulder straps of her bra each in turn to hoist up the impressive payload, this was a trick she often did when I was normal size but what a difference to see tonnes of shiny white satin hefted sexily into a more dramatic position.“.....how would you like a balcony seat at the cinema courtesy of my thirty four double E recliners?The offer could not have been relayed in a sexier manor as her tightened cleavage was displayed now with its enormous impact.“Oh yes, that would be awesome!”I shouted rather enthusiastically and walked closer to the edge of the table as Emma leaned down and positioned her boobs beneath the edge.“Then jump in my little man and make yourself at home, there’s plenty of room”

Peering over the edge I saw just a wide expanse of flesh that collided in the centre offering a closed valley to drop inside, and I did just that finding a pleasant soft landing. Now I was on top of her cleavage line that had been tightened so I would not slip under and I could ride on the surface of these twin domes just snuggled into this deep recess with my legs stretched out.“Awww, you are so dammed cute like this”She muttered at the sight of me relaxing in her bosom and then Emma proceeded to walk steadily into the next room minimising the bounce of her chest as best she could. For the next blissful few minutes I rode top side of her boobs and safely in their custody, given the extent of her cleavage I had no fears of falling out unless she leaned forward which I knew she wouldn’t do. When Emma settled on the sofa she sat back and reclined the end seat, I tumbled back towards her neck and then settled into her quivering masses as they calmed down from all her movements. “Comfy in there?”She asked and I shouted up with my approval, this sure was better than any lazy boy arm chair with her sumptuous breasts beneath me and hugging my sides as I stretched out on her cleavage line. 

Emma watched some music program I think it was MTV or something but to be honest I was hardly paying attention to the enormous television and focused on my immediate surroundings, giant breasts in a giant bra were just too much to ignore and I felt myself stiffening again after a while at the view around me. Man, I was small and these tits of hers were just so humongous and sexy! It didn’t take long for me to feel in the mood again and I tried to push my feet down into the tight line below me but parting boobs this size with my puny strength was impossible as her bra was tightened to hold them very firmly in place. “Someone is a little restless huh?”Her voice startled me a little as I was kind of in a world of my own having fun trying to squeeze my body between her boobs rather unsuccessfully.“Sorry Em but can you blame me? These boobs are begging for me to explore them again!”I said and she decided to tease me.“You gotta earn the privilege to touch them little man, I’m gonna have to banish you to my lap and see if you can climb back up” Suddenly I was plucked up and off her boobs and placed down on her shorts far away from the objects of my desire, leaving me there she smiled peering over her boobs as she continued to recline back and let her face disappear behind those enormous white satin hills. I tried to ignore the partially open zip of her shorts and the scary animal beneath them and I focused on ascending her body and proving my worth to get my reward.“Man you are big enough to climb this is going to be some work out”

I rose to the challenge and easily managed to negotiate the creases in her jean shorts and then got to the top of the tall waist band. Her upper body was not vertical as she lay back in the recliner and I stepped onto her taught tummy and crossed this large tanned plain towards her chest. There was an incline and I had to go down onto my hands and knees as it got steeper but soon I was at the base of her shiny bra, right now Emma probably couldn’t see me anymore as her boobs remained far taller than me.“Don’t go through the middle or else I will squish you like a bug, you have to climb one of my boobs and reach the very top, only then will I give you a prize for your efforts little man”

Emma was loving this and I was having fun to and determined to rise to her challenge. Now, trying to climb a bra cup from beneath it when that cup happens to be made of satin which was slippery as ice was not easy, her boob towered over me and I tried to grab handfuls of the material but my legs could not grip anything. After falling on my butt twice, I grumbled.“Em, you have to help me, your bra is too smooth to climb up!”“Are you sure it’s my bra or just the size of my boobs, are they too steep for you tiny?”“Both”I answered and Emma giggled shaking the mass of white material in front of me and reminding me it was alive. 

 

Emma 

Oh how wonderful! Scott was trying to climb up onto my cleavage again but I was making him work, his little feet padded up my body and when he reached my boobs I dared him to scale one of my tits but he simply wasn’t big enough, I had to tease him on this.“Well being the smallest ever living man then I guess these are a pair of the biggest tits in the world to you. You know Scott, if I continue to grow and my bust get even bigger then you aren’t going to stand much larger than one of my erect nipples”“Stop talking about erect nipples, I can’t even see them or get near to them from down here!”Scott complained but his voice showed me I was getting him going and driving him wild with lust.“Gosh Scott, just knowing how itty bitty and small you are my nipples are growing hard against the inside of this bra and getting so sensitive up here”“Oh come on!”He said frustrated and paced along the curve of my underwire towards the centre of my bra and I pushed my tits together to close any chance of him sneaking up the middle of them.“Woah, Em, did you hear that?”
“What little guy?”
I didn’t understand what he had heard but I relaxed my hands and was intrigued to know.“When you pushed your boobs together fast like just then, that loud slapping sound of them coming together and the wind from them colliding...that was awesome!”There was hardly a sound, maybe a little flesh on flesh action but nothing loud yet I guess given their immense size to him perhaps he was able to hear things that I couldn’t.“Did that scare you tiny? Did you imagine you were caught between these Double E cups and their giant grand slam”“Em, that’s tonnes and tonnes of booby flesh you are playing with up here, these mothers are gigantic! Yeh, they could make a guy like me paper thin, you could compact cars with them!”I had to laugh as he said this and felt Scott fall back down to my navel as my stomach insisted on moving and unsettled his balance. Poor little guy, he had to climb up me again and confront the wall of my chest once more. “Em, if you lift me up there, I’ll dance for you”He was trying to get around me but I liked this offer, Scott was a good dancer and with his new muscular body it would be lovely to see him in motion.“That’s an exciting offer tiny, okay I will pick you up and put you on top of my left tit here and then you have to dance naked around my nipple”

“Naked?”Scott asked but I stood firm with my offer.“Yep, I want you naked and tiny and dancing around my huge nipple up here, is that a deal little man?”“You win”I felt him quickly shed the oversized swimming costume and it slid down to my navel, plucking him gently between two finger nails I paused dangling him over my boobs so I could see his little semi erect penis sticking out at me.“Oooh, look at that, does it excite you to perform on stage?”“When the stage is the top of a giant bra and a giant boob, then you bet it does!”He enthused and I lowered him onto the thin lacy panel that covered my nipple. I had joked earlier about my nipple’s growing to challenge his height but now that they were stiff, both of them were nearly half his size already and pushing up like coat hooks behind that white lace. 

 

Scott 

My feet landed on the thin layer of lace that covered the top of her breast, through the holes that separated the pretty pattern I could feel the heat of her areola against the soles of my bare feet. The most stunning thing was to be on top of this boob and even though she was lying on her back I must have been twelve or thirteen feet higher up than her body below, around me this sexy island was fifteen or so feet wide but extremely curvy and I was next to a nipple that was becoming tall enough to be my dancing partner, well almost!

“dance little man, make my nipple even stiffer”Her giant command fell over me and not wanting to disappoint her I then danced around that gigantic nipple putting on my best show and flexing my insignificant muscles with every pose I could adopt between some slick moves. Each time I leaned over or against her nipple she sighed as my dance routine attempted to get her more excited, the flesh of her nipple tip threatened to bust through the gaps in the lace but the bra kept this barrier intact. What I hadn’t noticed was that Emma had been servicing herself below whilst watching me stimulate her nipple and as I gyrated my naked body on top of her chest.

Without much warning she closed her big gorgeous baby blue eyes and moaned contently as she reached that certain happy point. “Man, am I good or what?”I accidently said out loud as my girlfriends face slowly formed a satisfied grin.“You are good tiny but I you had some help”A finger from her right hand came hovering close to me and the smell was strong and rich from her inner juices, she positioned it by my face and wanted me to inhale it but ended up wiping the pad of her finger over my cheek and lips, I tasted her and it was the strongest most intoxicating flavour I can ever recall.“When you are brave enough one day Scott, I want you to dance inside my knickers”She smiled and left me to that thought as I was lifted from her bra and placed on the coffee table whilst she freshened up. 

I stayed on the coffee table with my hardness slowly drooping away having lost its point of focus and I paced over the open pages from one of Emma’s female gossip magazines. There was a picture of my favourite singer the curvaceous Nikki Flame and this picture still made her look ten foot tall to me. I was so fixated on the image that I had not noticed the giantess creeping up behind me until Emma nudged me over with a large boob that pressed me so that I was sprawled out over the page of the magazine and on top of Nikki Flame!

“Naughty, naughty little boyfriend, I hope you weren’t checking out Nikki Flame? Not when you have a giant girlfriend to lust over?”I was allowed to stand again and Emma crouched before the table feeling quite superior at how effortlessly she had flattened me with her boob not allowing me to stand back up until it rolled off the top of me a minute or so later. Of course there was no true pressure involved as a man my size could not have stood such a weight but the knowledge of this fact told me to respect the owner of the breast that had pinned me down. Standing back up on the open magazine page I looked at those lovely eyelashes framing her big blue eyes and I told her.

“Emma, Nikki Flame pales in comparison to your beauty”“You little sweet talker...”She smiled and looked at me with a sideways tilt of her head for a moment before finishing“...but I saw you staring down at that big boobed popstar bimbo so you have to pay the penalty little man”Her tone was playful so I had no fear but what had she planned for me? 

 

EMMA 

Scott waited for me to pass my judgement, I was trying to think of all the things I could do with him at this size to chastise him for looking at that celebrity blonde stunner and inspiration struck me for a fun torture. I swiftly disappeared out of the room to retrieve my dark blue court shoes which I carried back in one hand before lowering them to the table top where Scott could appreciate how much bigger they were than him and ponder about his fate.

“A pair of your heels?”He said confused and walked up to the three inch tall arch of my left shoe not understanding what I was going to do.“Em, these are quite sexy but aren’t you tall enough already, I mean you are close to two hundred foot tall to me right now and that’s without them”“Well little man I am going to wear these big shoes, you have that much right but I selected this particular pair for a reason”“Because you look good in them? Because the blue matches your jean shorts?”His guesses were laughable and I smiled and lifted one shoe to show him the design of the toe section. These particular courts had a buckle and strap on the front of each of them which served no purpose other than fashion but I had another idea.“No tiny that’s not it, you see this little leather strap on the front here?”Peering up he nodded and was still confused as I explained.“I’m going to loosen the strap and I think it would be perfect to tie you down on the very end of my pretty little shoe, don’t you?”

“What? You are kidding?”Scott backed away from my shoe and my other arm reached over and behind him to corral him with a curved wall that I made with my fingers, a wall he could not see over or escape.“You are going to look just darling strapped down here on my shoe all naked helpless”“I don’t think........”
His words had hardly left his mouth before my fingers closed on him and soon I had carefully positioned him on his back and through the loop of the buckle and slowly pinned him as I pulled the leather through the buckle and fixed his upper body firmly to my shoe!I laughed, a little too loud at first but checked myself and just held the shoe with him attached to it and unable to move his upper body and slither free. 

 

SCOTT 

Emma was toying with me and wanted to deliver a playful punishment for my straying eyes but when she suggested securing me to the front of her shoe I was more than surprised. Before I could counter her and get myself out of this, I found my body inserted through a thick leather loop which settled over my upper torso. It was firm and as effective as any straight jacket with only my lower half and head showing.  “Ahhhh, now don’t you look just so sweet on my pretty little shoe down there”

“Em, come on this is stupid!”I grumbled and tried to free my arms but it was like when you were a toddler and had a blanket wrapped over you that wouldn’t budge because it was tucked in on both sides to keep you still. Here I was trapped, fixed down onto the top of my girlfriend’s shiny blue shoe and looking like some crazy living decoration. Lifting the shoe up to turn it this way and that before her face, my plight was examined by Emma and she loved it.“Just think baby, you can look up at me as I walk and maybe if you are lucky you can see straight up the leg of my shorts, gosh I will look so tall from town there, don’t you think? These legs of mine will seem endless to you and what’s best of all you get to see these boobs in action from below bouncing up and down as I walk.”

“You wouldn’t”
I almost dared her but wished I had not as the shoe descended to the floor and I watched some nicely painted toe nails angle my way and wiggle themselves inside the shoe that I was attached to. Within seconds the shoe came alive beneath me, I swear that I could feel her toes underneath my back and through the top layer as she made them comfortable. With my head facing up and inclined on the toe section of her shoe I could see her enormous bare legs rising like red woods into the sky above.

Emma was right, the leg holes of her frayed short shorts allowed me a peek inside and a flash of white panties if her leg was at the right angle. But those panties looked so far away and further still was the underside of a formidable pair of satin bra cups that blocked her face.“Hope you like the view from down there, I should have worn a skirt that might of been far more interesting don’t you think tiny? Hold tight lets go for a walk”Her voice was loud and her enjoyment clear as she began to walk through the house and treat me to the wonders of her body in full stride. Each time the shoe landed it was a touch uncomfortable on my back but also a jolt on my entire body, I had to shout up for her to stop, too much more of this and I would not be in a good state.“Emma! Baby that’s enough I can’t take this!” Luckily she took pity on me and stopped in the kitchen peering down over her boobs to see me.“Is it a rough ride honey? Do I take it you don’t want me to walk down town like this?”Removing me from her shoe, and trying to hold back her laughter, she took me to her lips for an apologetic kiss which smacked against my skin with a lovely plush wetness.

“Mmmm, sorry tiny, maybe I took that tease a little far but you did look funny on my big shoe” “Well that kiss more than makes up for it, kisses from a giant babe are just...... wow!”I had to admit that there was nothing like being held and pressed into lips this size and the way they felt, I was tingling all over and the blood flow down between my legs was instant from such contact. Within seconds as she held me with her soft fist around my lower body my hardness banged against the inside of her fingers. 

 

EMMA 

It was so tempting to walk out of the house and down the road with Scott fastened to my shoe, knowing he was there and seeing how he could not break free gave me a rush, it was a feeling of being in control and knowing that he had to do what I wanted. He needed me to be released and all this reliance was just a nice reminder of my new power in this relationship. Of course I didn’t want to harm him and I could tell he was not comfortable on my shoe but it was fun for those few minutes as I toured him through the house and let him admire my long legs. I thought about wearing a skirt and even thought about not wearing anything beneath it, only a man his height could notice such things, maybe I would do that one day and shock him. When I had released Scott I couldn’t resist a kiss and simply took one or rather I planted one onto his body, he was half protruding out the top of my fist and as my lips connected with his upper body I felt a reaction from him. He told me kisses from a giant babe as he described me to be, were just “wow”.

“You like my big lips huh? I know you do because your little dick is trying to make out between my fingers right now and that reminds me Scott, you gave me a nice little dance and I got off on it so now it’s my turn to return the favour”“You are going to dance for me?”He looked up with those tiny eyes wide with expectation.“I could give you a lap dance, but I am a little bit bigger than you to be gyrating on top don’t you think?”
“Um..yeh”Scott seemed to swallow dryly as he imagined that scenario and I grinned.“But, I think we can improvise something, let’s go upstairs to my room” I carried Scott carefully in my fist and made sure to keep him facing in towards my boobs, it was a good way to keep him stiff as I took him back to the bedroom.“What do you have in mind big lady?”Placing Scott down on the bed I gave it some thought and decided to give him quite a show, I needed to prepare so I wondered where I could put him in order that he wouldn’t lay eyes on me until I was ready. 

 

SCOTT 

Emma was being such a tease building my suspense, she bounded upstairs and I was mesmerized by her knockers bouncing in the confines of that shiny bra with each of the steps, they were all I could see and all I wanted to see. Reaching the room I was keen to know what was in store for me “Mmmm, let me just pop you somewhere safe for a few minutes whilst I make myself more beautiful okay?”I was getting used to having no say with my answers as once again her hand picked me up and she walked me to her wardrobe and then to my astonishment she reached down to one of her knee length boots and unzipped it placing me inside and then pulled the zip back up leaving me in this towering dark well.

“Stay put in my boot sweetie and I promise it will be worth it”Her words were comical as I had nowhere to go, scaling the inside of a boot that must have been fifty foot high to the circular exit above was not something I would have been able to do without climbing gear. The smell was rich in here, out of the dim light it seemed to wrap my senses in a familiar odour which was a fusion of dried female perspiration and the light hint of the leather exterior, strangely enough it was quite pleasant but I could almost taste the air in here as it was so thick. There were some noises beyond as she hummed to herself and called out to say she wouldn’t be long. Now I just had to wait in this dark tunnel at the base of her boot until she decided to retrieve me. It wasn’t long to dwell on my surroundings however as the boot was in motion and had presumably been picked up in her giant hand.“Hold tight in there Scott”She warned only after the floor of the boot had tilted left and right several times sending me into its soft lining like a human pinball as I bounced around.Next a big blue eye covered the exit high above and it winked at me.

“There is no end of places that you can fit inside now, I bet you never thought you would be trapped in ladies boot did you?”“A smelly one at that”I joked and she rattled the boot a little making sure to upset my footing again.“Out you come little man it’s time for your treat”This sounded more like it and the boot changed angle tumbling me onto my butt and then allowing me to slide down the shaft like tunnel of its leg section until a big hand caught me at the end. At first the hand that held me covered me completely and I had no view just the darkness of the inside of fingers curled around my body but then I felt myself lowered down until I was stood on the floor of the bedroom and as I turned around there was my giantess striking a pose with her hands now resting on those wide curvy hips and her legs parted in a confident stance. Emma had put on a pair of fire engine red high heeled shoes, they were probably six inch stilettos or make that thirteen or fourteen foot high heels! In such a bright shade they were loud and almost aggressive looking tilting her pretty feet at a steep angle.

Her heels didn’t hold my attention for long as she had slipped into some very dark but sheer stockings that travelled way up to....gulp, way up to a pair of black silk panties that had a lacy panel revealing her bush behind it and maybe a hint of her pussy lips! My heart thumped in my chest, it was too high and too far away to be sure but I might be seeing part of a giant vagina just winking at me from behind this attractive layer of material. Tearing my eyes ever skyward they couldn’t miss an unrestrained and totally titanic pair of bare breasts! Her blonde hair was down and brushed out and the hairs stood up on the back of my neck as I had never seen something so breathtaking or so big. With the red killer heels she was nearly two hundred foot of womanly perfection towering over me waiting for my reaction. 

“You are going to cum in less than a minute you tiny, tiny little man”Her voice oozed out a bass thumping seductive tone that was confident and in total control. I was unable to speak as I had so much to look at, the heels, the stockings, the panties and of course those incredible boobs freed from captivity and all of these attractions displayed in a giant helping.  I had danced for Emma and now she returned the favour by standing still but wiggling those hips and provocatively moving her body providing major activity in the sky. Cautiously she stepped close landing each shiny red shoe aside me but at a safe distance, now I was directly below her and looking up between her legs as her silk covered crotch descended. Giant finger tips lifted me by my hips and she stood back up taking me to her heady heights. A face leaned over me dropping enormous fragrant strands of blonde hair on my body for a second that tickled and slithered over my bare skin and felt especially nice as they curled around my erection before falling away. I was now inches from her face.

“You are going to tour my body starting at my lips up here and then down to my long legs with a close up of everything in-between, it’s going to be extremely sexy Scott, no man on this planet has ever had so much woman to explore. One minute my love and I promise you will be spent....one minute against my body is all it will take for a giantess like me to make such a tiny man cum”Emma’s confidence, this bold challenge was delivered to my little ears without any doubt that what she boasted she could do and I loved this.“Oh Em...do it”I managed to say and she smiled bearing white sparkling teeth at me before pressing me to her lips and starting my journey into ecstasy.  

Chapter 22 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA

 

I was getting more and more confident of my ability to control Scott, when he was his normal height I often used my body to tempt him and convince him to do things, being buxom and curvy meant that my weapons of persuasion were hard to ignore but now with a boyfriend smaller than my little finger I felt like my sexiness had also been boosted a hundred fold and this was going to be a test of that as I declared that I could make him cum within a minute.

 

In my spare hand I held a black fabric scrunchy that I would normally use to restrain my hair into a pony tail but right now I had another idea for it. I positioned Scott with his back against the length of my middle finger on my right hand and before he figured what I was planning the scrunchy was already over his chest and around my finger. Now Scott was attached to this digit and it was really cute!

“What the, hey Em what is this? Why are you fixing me against your finger?”

He started to complain but I took my finger to my lips and kissed him which soon shut him up and now he was ready to start his journey.

“You see the advantages of being shorter than my fingers? Now shall we begin? One minute to go and I figure you will last thirty seconds if you are lucky”

“Oh I like that bet, bring it on Em!”

Scott was revved up from being planted on my lips, his tiny dick was on the way up and I knew how to get it really hard.

“First on the tour is a jungle of soft blonde hair”

Reaching my hand with Scott forced to follow he was gently brushed through the side of my hair and I could hear him offer an “oooh and ahhh” reaction as my hair ran across his little erection and over his tiny exposed face and legs.

“That was ten seconds in my long hair, and you already look very turned on baby”

I teased him and held my finger close to my lips so he was looking at them rather than my eyes.

“Next, there is a gigantic pair of naked boobs a little lower down and your teeny dick is going to be slowly rubbed all over them”

 

SCOTT

 

Strapped to my girlfriends finger I was not in control of this situation which made it both extremely erotic but also a touch scary to trust my giantess to be gentle with me. Her hand reached into the long blonde hair that dropped like a golden waterfall from her head and I was pushed through these soft wonderful smelling natural vines of delight as she let her hair slither over all of my skin and around my hardness, her hair was more stimulating than I could have imagined but maybe because I could enjoy such volume of it flowing over my tininess. If my sex drive had an engine with five gears then she had put me straight into fourth and was heading for fifth.

 

Next there was a short pause as she held me before her talking mouth, I think she said something about ten seconds and me being turned on but to be honest I was so turned on that I just gazed at her lips and how close the tip of my manhood was from touching against them. Only the subject of her giant boobs being my next destination made me listen and I was in for a wild treat. Her finger and I went underneath her right breast and she pressed me into it with a delicate action but enough to ensure my entire face, legs and middle were connecting with that beautiful skin.

“Look how tiny you are under my boob Scott. Feel how tiny you are as it’s so much bigger than you...”

She had really gotten her sexy voice nailed and with its commanding loudness it was even more exciting to hear, I was taken around her entire curve, over her nipple that almost slapped into me and then over to the next breast before I was pulled free again and perhaps in the nick of time before an applause was inevitable from between my legs, somehow I held it back.

“Twenty five seconds, are you close to bursting yet little man? Have my boobs taken you to the edge?”

I panted and tried to control my breathing, in truth if she had moved me another six or seven feet across more lovely giant breast flesh then I would have left a nice snail trail upon it, but lifted away I managed to find some control but I could hardly speak.

“Ooooh, you are doing so well, I really thought my boobs were going to get you, maybe you will last the full minute, but maybe you won’t. It’s time to go lower little man so where next I wonder?”

Emma was questioning but really did not expect an answer but what she did say next frightened me a little in a sexy scary kind of way.

“You are so helpless tied to my finger like this, why Scott I could do almost anything with you that I want.”

My view was now taken away from her glorious mounds and I was hovered above her stomach and had a bird’s eye view of the rest of her, those shiny silky stockings looked endless and that black pair of panties looked very see through! I was able to spot darker flesh beneath that lacy panel, I was right and it was the very top of her pussy lips just visible though these lacy swirling patterns.

“You know Scott, if I wanted I could just lift the waist band of my naughty little silk knickers down here and slide you down inside them to kiss that enormous pussy of mine........”

There was pause as Emma contemplated this very action and I felt a touch afraid of her hugeness beneath that silk cover, no man had ever confronted a vagina that was able to swallow his entire body and whilst it was fantastic it was more than just overwhelming to consider.

“.......but I think you should travel along my smooth stockings first, let you feel what ninety something feet of inside leg feels like when its rubbing all over you and if you haven’t cum then its only my silky drawers left to experience. You’ve had twenty five seconds of me, let’s see if you are man enough to break the thirty barrier that’s when you arrive at the top of these lovely legs”

 

My dick was screaming out feeling totally teased and now a leg longer than the boom on a tower crane was lifted so that I could be connected with her ankles and dragged gently along its inside! Those stockings were sheer and smooth and I glided over the acres and acres of material with my hardness throbbing and building towards a point of no return, as I was glided across her inside thigh she held me for a second so that I was looking down over those silk panties barely a few feet higher than them in my own calculations.

“Still holding on eh Scott? Must be over thirty seconds my legs are that long, maybe you will last the full minute but I think my giant silky panties are going to win, take a good look baby. See how big they are?

I bet you can see through them from so close up huh? I bet you can smell how sexy it would be to go undercover, I can make you disappear beneath all that black silk and you will find a warm paradise waiting for a tiny man”

Slowly teasingly she landed me on the top of her panties and my entire flesh felt the quality of that silk which was especially enjoyed by my hardness as its cool exterior pressed against my balls and shaft.

“Look at how little you are on the outside, and you’ll be even smaller on the inside”

Emma’s sexy words were relentless and she circled me over the area where I could actually feel the bumps of her giant pussy lips, only a thin layer of silk separated me from her giant sized sex and I blew my load pumping out what felt like a large amount onto the front of her panties whilst she held me there against this softness.

 

Emma had realised what had happened, I had not even been entered inside her underwear and I was climaxing on top. She giggled as she let me enjoy the closeness of pumping my contents out onto this silk expanse.

“Gee Scott, I think you managed forty seconds, and you didn’t even get to the end I had planned.....awwww you are so cute like this, I love being a giantess to you”

 

 Emma teased me for a while about how easy it was for her to make me cum given our new relationship in size, she also hinted that it was a shame her little game had ended so soon as she was quite interested how it would feel to have me on the underside of her panties, I was still nervous about this level of encounter and I joked that I might get lost in there which she found very amusing.

 

The rest of the day was spent trying out other new experiences, Emma took me to the bathroom and filled the sink with warm water, for a good hour I had a large indoor swimming pool and she seemed fascinated to just watch me. Emma would pick me up from the water and set me down on the taps so that I could dive in and I was having a great time just playing in this big oversized world. Our next activity was equally as fun, using some elastic bands Emma had created a homemade bungee rope for me and by securing it to her wrist I was able to leap from the palm of her hand and fall what had to be a one hundred foot drop for me! The first time was scary even though I had done this from a crane when I was younger but my girlfriends hand seemed much higher than that crane as she held me in the sky.

 

EMMA

 

The activities we did that afternoon were mixed, I was enjoying being a giantess and for moments I quite forgot that it was Scott who was small as we played, watching him nervously pacing the palm of my hand as he dared to peer down to the floor below made me want to laugh. It was only five foot or so to the ground but he seemed very wary of leaping from my hand using our homemade bungee rope. I put a large pillow on the floor to help motivate him and finally he did jump and soon was brave enough to repeat this several times. When he described how long the drop was I found this so funny but given his size my hand must have been seriously high up in the air and certainly I wouldn’t have done this if our roles were reversed.

 

I decided we should get some fresh air and popping on a t-shirt and my shorts we went outside to the garden, Scott was not keen and kept banging on about what if an insect should confront him.

“But Em, to you they may be just insects you can swat away with your hands but think about me, I don’t want to see a fly the size of a football coming my way!”

“Don’t be a baby Scott, I’ll protect you, you can ride up here on my shoulder and hold onto my long hair so you don’t fall and if any insects comes your way then you have a giantess that will take care of it, okay?”
He was reluctant but we had just eaten and I wanted to sit in the summerhouse and feel a bit of fresh air through the open doors.

“What if someone next door see’s me through the window? A little man on your shoulder?”

“Scott, I can hardly see you amongst my long hair with it draped all over my shoulders and you are so tiny I doubt they could make you out from such a distance and if they did then they are more likely to think it’s some bizarre toy on my t-shirt”

“Oh, I’m a toy now am I?”

He grinned and challenged my description.

“Yes, my boy toy”

I concluded with no further word from him as we walked out into the sunshine.

The comfy wicker sofa was our resting spot as we both relaxed and chatted for the next couple of hours, I had Scott safely tucked in my cleavage which he really seemed to like and before I knew it we had both drifted off to sleep.

 

Our slumber was undisturbed until I woke up with a slight chill across my legs from the wind but it was dark! A little alarmed I did not have a watch on and I sat up and looked at the night sky with the stars twinkling down, it was late, very late. I walked back indoors and Scott was still fast asleep in my boobs, he really looked so at home in there and I liked the way he felt. Trying to walk without bouncing them too much was a challenge for me as I was rather well endowed but he didn’t wake up until I gasped at the clock in the living room.

“Shit, its five am!”

“What?”

A rather groggy Scott was trying to sit up between my boobs a little unsuccessfully.

“Scott, its twenty past five in the morning”

Now he was awake as he realised like me that we had not charged his other body ready for school.

“Emma, quick let’s get upstairs we must go to Scott Two”

 

When we got upstairs Scott said he didn’t want to see a giant version of his own body and asked to be left in my bedroom whilst I attended to Scott Two. As I walked in the computer or whatever he was spoke to me.

“Emma you did not return with Scott in order for me to begin a charging cycle, my power reserves are running low. I was unable to communicate with you as I detected you left the dwelling into the garden, there is no technology for me to offer any audio to that remote location.”

“Yes, we fell asleep in the summerhouse but we are back now, so you need to beam Scott inside and then plug in or do whatever right?”

“Unfortunately I cannot transfer Scott inside, as I have explained when my power is low he either has to remain inside or out”

I was a little worried what this meant but Scott Two soon explained.

“Scott should remain in your care until six hours from now, then I can function again at full capacity. However to engage the recharging cycle I will need your assistance to lower the left arm of this body so that the hand is in close contact with the power socket next to this bed, I can then extract power and draw it from the source”

I shifted his heavy body and smiled as I heaved him up the bed and did exactly as he said, my smile was born from the knowledge that I was struggling a little yet next door in my bedroom it took no effort to man handle the little version of Scott.

“Thank you for your assistance Emma, I must go off line now but before I do my internal chronometer predicts that this body will be ready many hours after Scott is due to attend School will this present a problem?”

“No, no problem we will come up with something, just go and do whatever you need to restore your power and I will take care of Scott”

 

I left the lifeless version of Scott on my sisters bed and walked back in to find my boyfriend sitting on the handle of my hairbrush on the dresser top waiting for me looking ultra cute.

“Everything okay?”

He asked and I explained the situation and Scott summarised.

“Guess I will have to spend a few more hours at this size then?”

“Yeah, we need to get up at seven at the latest so we had better hit the sack tiny”

I yawned and sat on my bed removing my clothes and just kept my underwear on to sleep in, Scott looked across at me from the dresser and then down at my bed I could tell he was trying to work something out.

“Um, Em, where do I sleep?”

“Well, not in this bed beside me I could flatten you”

“I could always sleep in your bra, I mean I’ve spent half the night in there already so.....”

As Scott suggested this I thought of his little body in-between my boobs and the reality of if I was to roll over during my sleep, on the sofa in the summerhouse this wasn’t so easy but in the comfort and space of my bed he could be crushed by my tits.

“Not a good idea tiny, these big twins up here would pulverise you if I have a restless sleep so you can’t go in this bra I am afraid”

Scott looked very disappointed as I came over to pick him up and I looked for an alternative, pulling out my top drawer I found just the place for him.

“But, you can sleep inside this bra if you like, snug in my underwear drawer”

“Em?”
He was about to question me when I lowered him into the upturned cup of a nicely padded bra and let him slip down into the centre.

“That’s a huge big bed for a little man, want a big blanket to cover up with?”

Before Scott answered I draped a pair of my softest panties over him and proceeded to arrange them around his body until only his tiny face was peeking out, it was so cute that I wanted to take a picture but I knew he would not care for that.

“Dream of me little man”

I blew a kiss down and then switched the light off and got into bed.

 

SCOTT

 

I woke up expecting to find that the last day or so had just been some wild dream but in the light afforded by the gap in Emma’s bedroom curtains I saw that I was still amongst her giant underwear and currently inside an open top drawer of all places. I had to admit though, this swimming pool sized bra and those panties she arranged on top of me did combine to make one lovely soft bed for the night. As I stood up in the base of this white wonder my morning erection was kept firmly in place taking stock of my surroundings. The deep bra cup that served as my bed was one of many stacked neatly into my girlfriend’s underwear drawer and I could see a mound of these gigantic delicates towering over the one I was currently trapped in. Handling her panties that she had tucked me in with left me feeling very horny as I spread my arms apart and still could not expand the full width of the crotch section, it reminded me very quickly just how small I was to her pussy and how close I came yesterday to being inside such panties. The thought was wild and exciting but I still did not feel completely comfortable with the idea of interacting with my girlfriends sex when it was able to accommodate my entire body, as I contemplated this I had to compare my minute penis to the cotton panties that I held and how they were probably the size of a sail on a small boat! There was nothing my manhood could offer a woman so big, it would be as effective as a man of normal stature trying to fill a space the size of a doorway or maybe larger.

 

In the distance I could hear Emma offering a cute snore every now and then and it was evident that she was not yet awake. I felt the urge to stroke myself and perhaps relieve my current arousal, I could probably think straighter if my balls were empty and being in a giant upturned bra cup belonging to my very well endowed girlfriend made sure that thinking straight was almost impossible.

“Emma!”

I shouted to see if she would rouse from her sleep before I took matters into my own hand as you say but there was no reply. I felt a touch guilty at what I was about to do, it would probably not look good if she found out I had jerked off in one of her clean bra’s but I was pretty sure that the tiny amount of semen I could offer would barely show up given the massive amount of white material around me.

So, I lay back and closed my eyes and started to recall how good being between her giant breasts was yesterday. A few indulgent strokes later and my eyes were called to open abruptly by the pretend clearing of a throat louder than the diesel engine of a lorry! A pair of beautiful blue eyes each larger than my head looked down on me and Emma’s giant face was hovering and filling the sky from out of the open drawer above.

“Em...um.....morning babe”

I dropped my manhood in an instant and felt like I was caught under a spotlight as those bright eyes locked onto me and saw everything.

“A good morning was it Scott?”

There was no expression as she asked this loaded question and I could not tell if I should be concerned that she had caught me in mid masturbation or just embarrassed.

“Wwwwell...I was just....um..”

My stammer did not let me down and kicked in nicely to show my nervousness but to my relief there was one incredible smile that broke over her face showing that she was not angered by what she had seen.

“Baby, don’t be scared of me. I know you are little and I am probably very intimidating to you right now but you can relax because I am not upset seeing you playing in there”

“I wasn’t scared”

Standing up I tried to show a little more manly backbone.

“Really?  I don’t believe you, but I am very pleased to see that you woke up excited to be in my underwear drawer, or is it excitement that you are inside one of my big sexy bra’s?”

It didn’t seem worth lying to her so I offered some explanation.

“Okay you caught me red handed I was more than a little stimulated by how huge this bra is compared to me and it led me to think about how nice it was being close to those giant tits of yours yesterday”

“I’m so glad you enjoyed it so much because I know that I loved every minute and I am still loving every second of looking down on you in there. But if you don’t mind that’s the bra I am going to wear today it’s time to get out tiny”

I looked up at her as she lifted away the panties so the bra was free to pick up and I was waiting for her fingers to retrieve me from the depths of this cup.

“What are you waiting for little guy, there is a boob coming to occupy that space and it’s very, very big”

Emma’s voice turned all seduction special and I looked at the white curving walls of the bra knowing very well how climbing out was not possible.

“A little help please?”

I reached up my arms like a toddler waiting for his mother to sweep him off his feet but Emma did not react.

“Scott you can’t possibly be stuck inside there can you little man, I mean surely you are tall enough to escape out of a little bra without my help?”

“Little? Have you seen how tall these walls are? How smooth?”

Walking to one edge I looked up and knew that the rim was way too high to reach successfully.

“I’ll give you five seconds and then I am putting that bra on, with you in it”

Of course I could have thrown myself at the curving walls that imprisoned me so well, but it would have been like trying to run up the side of a steep quarter pipe at a skateboard park”

 

The face above the drawer disappeared and then the underside of a pair of bare boobs suddenly shadowed over me like two flesh covered blimps! All I could do was to ready myself for impact and I lay on the base of the bra material and waited as the heavens became my girlfriends breasts blotting out most of the light. Then the bra began to magically elevate, or rather her unseen hands must have hooked the straps and began to lift this huge brassiere into the air so that it could dock with the magnificent giant breasts above.

“How tiny are you feeling right now, huh little man?”

Emma asked not expecting a reply as I was gently pushed against the underside of her left boob and then fixed in position as the bra was fastened and manoeuvred into place.

“There, now where did my little boyfriend go?”

She giggled and I felt the boob quake over me constricting my body between a world of flesh on one side and a seemingly endless silk casing the other.

 

EMMA

 

I could feel his tiny body facing up and against the base of my boob, I had not fully tightened my bra and left it on the middle adjustment for fear of suffocating him and it was just right to hold him in place and enjoy his movements against my skin. It was as exciting as yesterday to see him like this, all helpless and easily overpowered by me, it was a real shame I had to go to school but it would have looked very odd if both of us called in sick when many people knew we lived together.

 

I kept Scott pinned under my boob for a few minutes before I finally fished him out of my bra and carried him down for some breakfast. I took a shower following breakfast and Scott was quite eager to join me, I placed him on the small recess built into the shower wall where I often positioned my shampoo and he looked up in awe of my naked body. I think that I put on quite a show for him as I lathered up my breasts keeping them close to his level and let him peer down at my giant soapy body, my pussy was definitely drawing his attention and I so wanted to introduce him to it but we really did not have time this morning which was a shame.

 

When I had towelled off and dried my hair, Scott was holding his ears defending them from my hairdryer which he commented that it roared like a jet engine to him! To shield him from harm I put him temporarily in the base of my boot like I had yesterday and hoped this would cut down the noise to a level he could better tolerate.

 

After my normal make up routine I slipped on some fresh underwear, picking a bra that I knew Scott would like to see me in and a pair of lacy panties that matched, then I slipped on my uniform and did my normal checks in the full mirror to ensure I looked okay. It had been ten minutes since I left my man in the base of my boot and he was probably getting impatient.

“Be with you soon baby, just making myself beautiful”

I told him and heard a squeak come back saying something about hurrying up or something similar. Having fixed my hair back and out of the way it settled in a thick ponytail over my right shoulder and I was finally ready.

 

Scott had not seen me in my school uniform since he was normal size and I had picked up that he kind of had a thing about me wearing it, he had remarked on my choice of wearing tight blouses and the one I had on today was nicely fitted and accentuated my figure as it was pulled sharply in at the waist band of my short pleated skirt.

I slipped on my black courts that I wore to school and walked over to the boot and gently tipped it over with my foot so that he could walk out of the open end at carpet level, I wanted him to get a good look at me from down there.

 

Chapter 23 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT

 

Bored, yes I was bored in my girls boot. I could hear her moving about the bedroom like an elephant but I could see nothing but a circular section of the bedroom ceiling from the top of this boot. I had to admit though fifteen minutes ago I was not at all bored as we shared a shower, Emma left me on a plastic moulded shelf and I was happily watching the torrent of powerful water splash down over those titanic bare breasts and loving the scenery. When I dared to peer down from the shelf I caught sight of her pussy half covered in white foam and felt quite intimidated by the fraction of it that was showing. As my thoughts turned to her giant pussy again I was just starting to get aroused when I was disturbed by the approaching thuds from a dinosaur or a giantess walking my way. Unexpectedly a hand did not reach inside to retrieve me but instead the boot started to lean over and I had to swiftly adjust my position as my world was at forty five degrees before the boot dropped on its side sending me tumbling down the long dark shaft towards the light. When I managed to stand again I realised she had purposely knocked it over and I walked out to find Emma towering over me in her very sexy school uniform.

 

“Hubba-hubba!”

I shouted up and expressed how great she looked, her tanned legs were only partially covered many inches above her knees by the canopy of a black pleated skirt and then above it was one of those sprayed on white button up blouses that showed off her twin peaks in an awesome fashion exaggerating the amount they stuck out from her slim and curvy frame.

“How does a one hundred and seventy foot tall school girl look from down there, tiny?”

Emma boomed and thrust her chest out even more making my eyes bulge and losing me any glimpse of her face from this angle.

“Like a dream!”

I could only think of saying and then added

“....like a wet dream!”

With a hearty chuckle she leaned down and the open neck of her blouse wobbled some man eating cleavage in my direct view before her hand scooped me up and I was soon stood on the dresser whilst she fussed with her freshly applied lipstick. This was a rather subtle shade of lippy as makeup was not encouraged at school but all the senior girls managed to get away with it.

 

“So, if you can manage to take your eyes off my blouse for a moment we need to discuss the arrangements for today”

I was staring at the shifting stress lines over her enormous bust and making out the faint clues of her bra behind this thin cotton blouse, she knew me too well.

“Arrangements? I guess you need to leave me some food and drink and when Scott Two is on-line again in a few hours I can call for him to beam me back into my body, maybe I can come into school for the final couple of hours but you had better make out I am still sick from last week”

My plan sounded okay but I was a touch nervous about being alone in the big house with Emma not around and worse to be stranded somewhere like this dresser top.

“Mmmm”

Was all Emma said and I looked up confused as she proceeded to lower down in order to talk to me better with her chin almost resting on the wooden surface I stood upon.

“What does mmmm mean?”
I asked confused and she then smiled a very pretty smile that told me she was trying to win me over with an idea, I knew this look and it was amplified on this beautiful face that loomed over me.

“Scott, why don’t you come to school with me today in secret?”

The smile widened and her white teeth glistened and almost glinted at me.

“You can’t be serious Em?”

Had I really heard her suggest that I go to school with her?

“Look at me, I am less than three inches tall, I have no real clothes to wear and we need to keep this secret”

“But it will be so much fun, I could carry you into class and no one would ever know, you can keep me company all day and even help me with my work”

Her enthusiasm was clear and I sat back on her brush handle which was becoming a regular perch for me as I sounded her out.

“Are you serious Em?”

“Oh come on Scott you just need to imagine how fun it will be. It would be like an adventure for you into a world of giants”

“Yeah giants, that’s what I am afraid of”

“But Scott you know where there are giants there are also giantesses, just think of all the giant girls you would get to see today, wouldn’t it be amazing to see more than just me at this size?”

“Em, don’t get carried away I need to be kept secret, if anyone found out then who knows what might happen to me?”

“No one will know I promise, I will keep you with me at all times as my secret little boyfriend it’ll be such a rush to know you are with me all day and I promise if you do this for me then I will make it worth your while when we get home”

Now her persuasive tactics were kicking in, the upper body was slowly rising into sight and her arms folded across the dresser and propped up her two most convincing features in that tight blouse.

“But....but....”
I was looking for some reasoning with her yet Emma stepped up with her arguments.

“When we get home you can tell me what to do, I will be your giant slave and you can tell me to do anything you want to please you, any fantasy this great big body of mine can deliver is yours”

There was a shimmy of her boobs making the blouse wobble left and right and giving me quite a display, this girl knew how to get to me and it was hard to ignore her house sized breasts behind that tight material.

“Seriously Emma, I am tempted but where are you thinking of carrying me because a school day in your pencil case is not my idea of fun and that goes for your school bag to”

“You are too teeny tiny to go in my school bag Scott, my books would crush you, I was actually thinking that you look very pocket sized now. My pocket sized boyfriend”

“In your pocket? You want to carry me around inside one of your pockets? On your skirt down there?”

I suddenly did not like the idea of being just a little something that was dumped inside some very dark pocket on my girlfriends school skirt, I could imagine bouncing around with her every step and not being able to see out during the course of the day.

“No silly, this skirt doesn’t even have pockets, I am going to pick you up in my hand and pop you down inside my little pocket, you see it’s up here on my blouse right here?”

 

There was a pocket on the slope of her left breast that was probably several inches deep and wide which made it easily able to accommodate me, I had not thought about being pocket sized and able to carried with such convenience but this pocket I had to admit was in a very interesting place for a man my size. I looked at the front of her breast and the way the pocket sat just over it falling against the large slope, it was quite tantalizing to think about riding inside it and I simply stared at her blouse letting my imagination wander for a moment.

“You like that idea huh tiny? You want to try it for size? It’ll be quite big to hide you and perfect for me to be able to whisper down to you, my blouse is probably thin enough material that you might be able to look out from the inside and see where I am walking during the day”

I looked at the heaving white mass of that left breast and as Emma piled on the reasons why her pocket was ideal she could tell I was about to agree.

“I know you are thinking about it Scott, I promise that I won’t run and bounce you around in there although it is probably going to be nice and soft with an enormous giant boob like this behind you. Come on little man, I will lift you up so you can test out your ride”

 

EMMA

 

I had planned to take Scott to school with me just for the buzz of knowing I was carrying him without anyone being any wiser, he was reluctant to agree that was until I pointed out that he was pocketsized and I was wearing a nice little pocket on the front of my school blouse. His small eyes bulged as large as I have ever seen them and they were all over my boobs as normal. I knew it would not take much to convince him, of course part of me was just tempted to forget his consent and drop him in my pocket regardless but that would probably have shocked him and I wanted him to enjoy this experience.

 

Finally I lifted him to my pocket and hovered him over the opening whilst my spare hand pulled the material forward to allow him to slide gently down. Letting go of his body I felt the smallest bump against my tit as he was now inside and completely out of sight. My pocket despite being small was huge compared to Scott, his head was nowhere near the top and he had plenty of room either side of his body, it reminded me just how small he was. A boyfriend who could be carried in your top pocket of your school blouse, now that was just amazing and it made me quite turned on seeing that he was trapped in there and would be forced to stay put until I decided otherwise.

 

“Em, this is unreal, girl look at me I am actually stood in your pocket!”

His reaction to be immersed in the material was one of awe as he called up to me, I had to tease him.

“You look so little in there Scott, riding on top of my giant boob in a sexy tight blouse, it’s just the perfect way to carry a tiny guy like you, it’s a shame that pocket isn’t directly over my huge nipple but then I couldn’t concentrate at school knowing you were bumping against it”

 

“Unbelievable”

He said and stroked his hands back against my breast through the thin material as if checking it was really there.

“Time for school then my little passenger”

I announced and began to grab my bag and head for the front door with my concealed passenger.

“Wait, Em I am still naked in here, what if....”
There was a last minute panic and I rubbed my fingers over the front of the pocket to calm him by making his body press nicely flat against my boob, I was sure he could feel its warmth through the thinness and it seemed to settle him.

“Sssssshhh tiny, you are staying in my blouse where it’s nice and safe, no one will see you because you are too small, only I know you are in there and only I can take you out of there okay?”

He muttered something and then seemed to settle down as I walked out of the house and headed for School. I think the rhythm of my walking and how it translated to my ample chest probably soothed him and he seemed content as I peered down every few seconds to make sure he wasn’t jostled around too much. Being busty there was a lot of movement up top and I didn’t want him to feel like he was on some giant rollercoaster ride or to throw up in my pocket because my boobs were wobbling around too much.

 

I told Scott not to shout or call up to me as even his mouse like voice might rouse attention from anyone close by, if he wanted me he had to punch against my boob through the pocket which was noticeable to me but only just.

 

Sitting in my English class I felt him move around, shuffling just slightly in my pocket and it was delightful, part of me wanted to shout out in the middle of the classroom for all the girls to gather around so they could see my naked boyfriend riding in my pocket but I had to control such silly urges. It was exciting though, if I turned the page on my text book I made sure to bump my boob and give him a small thrill as it settled and I dropped some of my blonde hair into the pocket to tickle him but nearly got discovered as my teacher heard a faint voice laughing and asked me if I had taken a phone into class.

“No miss”

I said innocently and crossed my arms over my chest and subtly squeezed Scott so he would be more careful from laughing out loud. When our first break came I quickly made for the girls toilet next to the science block, this was the only single cubicle female toilet and as such it was ideal for some privacy.

 

SCOTT

 

I had been in my girlfriends pocket for over an hour, I had to say it was an adventure. I was thrilled to be so close to her breast but teased mercilessly by the thin cotton barrier that separated me from it. However I was getting used to the movement and sway and felt like I knew how these boobs behaved so predictably with her steps. During the lesson there was one occasion that I nearly humped her tit from how excited I got just thinking about where I was.

 

The view through the material was afforded to my eyes if I pressed my face against it and I could make out the giants in the world beyond the pocket. My vision was a little blurred by the material but I could definitely distinguish girls from the boys, at this level there was a lot of giant boobs that came close especially when Emma stopped to face a friend. Lisa I hardly recognised as she stood close to Emma and I was even impressed at her figure which certainly wouldn’t have registered to my normal desires.

“Scott’s feeling very low today Lisa, he may be a small bug I think, sorry I mean he may have a small bug”
I heard Emma telling Lisa some lies to cover my absence but she had insisted on making a joke for me to hear.

“That’s a shame, I wanted to see him today”

Lisa said a tad disappointed and I wondered why.

“Why’s that?”
Emma tried to lead her to reveal why she wanted to see me and Lisa promptly giggled.

“Nothing really but I had these new shoes for school and well my mother measured that I have grown an inch since summer and I thought that I might be taller than Scott now, I was going to casually compare myself just for fun, he’s one of the only guys that I would be taller than”

“Oh, well you definitely are taller than him, way taller I think”

There was Emma emphasising how small I was and enjoying her humour knowing I was forced to listen to their giant voices.

 

After the first lesson Emma went inside a toilet and I knew this from the faint smell of cleaning product and mix of cheap perfumes as I heard a massive clunk of the door.

“Having fun in there?”

She beamed down at me and I shouted up.

“It’s a bit of an adventure but I am still scared about being discovered, I mean Miss Harvey back then must have heard me laugh”

As I spoke Emma was lifting me out with her fingers so we could talk better and I found that she was sat on the toilet seat with the lid closed of course. Held in the palm of her hand I stretched my legs a little.

“Yes you need to be silent in my blouse little guy because blouses don’t laugh out loud”

“Hey big lady it was you who dropped your hair all over me, man that tickles”

I looked at her giant pretty face and she giggled.

“So we have maths next and then its lunch, I don’t think I have enjoyed a day at school so much, you are a great little pocket companion Scott, every girl should have one”

“Well to be honest it was driving me wild being in there”

I was honest hoping she might relieve some of the tension between my legs.

“You enjoy being carried around in my pocket huh? This blouse is so snug to my boobs and you can feel my giant tit bouncing around all day mmmm?”

As she teased Emma treated me to a close up of her cleavage now exposed from the open neckline of her blouse as she released one big button and allowed four or five feet of loveliness to reveal it’s alluring shape.

“Em.....I just feel like diving in there”

 “You want to dive in here do you little man? Right deep down inside my blouse, huh?”

Her hand tilted and I was held very close to the gaping mouth of her blouse, my eyes dropped immediately inside that dark womanly space and I was fully aroused in mere seconds. Emma flaunted just how extremely large her assets were and now I longed to be between them and to find some welcome release.

“Oh I see you do”

Her eyes focus on my rigid member and I know that my giant of a girlfriend is going to prolong this tease until I am unable to hold back my urge to jump onto those magnificent mounds.

“You really want to be in here don’t you? You like feeling tiny between my giant tits, you love how huge they are, how warm they are, how sexy these are.....”

 “Please don’t, tease me Emma”

I groaned as this was all getting too much for me to stand, she knew I was desperate and she loved building my desire to fever pitch, it also seemed that she revelled in the knowledge that with her new size advantage I was unable to do anything until she allowed me to. Leaping from her hand be immersed within the delights that her blouse offered would be dangerous for me given my current position, the fall to her lap if I miscalculated was too much to risk but she was provoking me to do something reckless.

 

It is strange but when I get so worked up, like she had me right now, my sensible and logical thought processes begin to degrade as my manhood starts to call the shots. Emma was relentless with the teasing and pushed me closer and closer. Another button was slowly unfastened, I avidly watched as two long finger nails tackled this crucial button that would unveil yet more beautiful cleavage. The blouse seemed to sigh with relief as the material eased back allowing the bulge of my girlfriend’s breasts to ease forward and expand outwards. This view was even more spectacular than before, with that natural busty valley line extended to over ten foot long before it was hidden by the remainder of her now plunging neckline.

“You look so little when I hold you so close to them, look at how big they are, look at the size of that sexy giant bra I’m wearing, wouldn’t it feel so nice to be in there?”

Her words were the final straw I leapt without thinking from her hand and just managed to free fall on target! My body slammed at first into the giving curves and this living trampoline bounced me backwards where luckily her blouse caught my back and knocked me straight into her cleavage until I dropped down and had to scrabble with my hands to find something to hold before I fell down the inside of her blouse. The lace on the front centre of her bra offered me salvation as my fingers managed to purchase into the material and there I was hanging but able to climb up.

“How naughty of you to jump into my blouse like that”

Emma was peering down but didn’t attempt to help me.

“I’ll show you naughty you giant tease!”

I bellowed as I climbed the lace and was determined to find a way into her bra, with great effort my naked body was soon squeezing its way into the side of her right bra cup and it was quite a tight fit, the bra held me from falling so now I was safe.

“Oooh, you made it inside my bra, I think my boob is about to be molested by a tiny little man and I am so helpless to stop you”

Hearing Emma coaxing me I could not hold back and didn’t even make it to her nipple, the climb was too much given the energy I had used to overcome the powerful cling of her bra just to slide inside its silky confines. I simply turned my body into the curve of this wall of breast and I banged away like a man possessed until I blew my stack and just let my body go limp allowing the bra to hold me there by the side of this enormous warm tit.

“Why Scott did you just make a mess in my bra? Well just for that little man you will have to stay in there for the next lesson, I’m just going to smooth you in there so you don’t show”

I felt fingers manipulating my position from the outside but I was just powerless and slid somewhere to the inner side of her boob and lay at a slanted angle as she proceeded to fixed her blouse and leave the toilet.

 

EMMA

 

It was fun to drive Scott mad with lust and watch him bang away under my blouse, the feeling of his little body forcing his way inside my bra was very sexy and then to feel a tiny warm drop of his seed smear against a fraction of my boob was lovely too. I decided to keep him there and shifted him about until there was no evidence of his presence to the outside world, my boyfriend was so small that he could be hidden in my bra and none of my school friends would ever guess what went on beneath my uniform. It kind of gave me a warm feeling to walk into my next class just loving the knowledge that he was trapped in there and I was the only person in the world who knew.

 

About half way through the lesson another pupil interrupted the class and requested that I accompany them to the main reception, something was up? I was told my Miss Browning the secretary that my sister had called in a panic as Scott had been found at home and was involved in some sort of accident!

It was lucky that I thought before I blurted out loud “don’t be silly he’s safe right here in my bra” but luckily I stopped myself and considered this was Scott Two that Diana was calling about and now I was concerned and I made for home as fast as I could.

 

My breasts must have been punishing Scott as I walked home at such a pace, I was careful not to run but I simply had to get home and find out what was going on! When we got close I lifted Scott out of my bra and he was complaining about the rough ride and how he felt sick but he soon got over this and focused on the situation.
“Emma, your sister must be back early and she’s found my other body and probably thinks I am unconscious on her bed!”

It was on that note that we heard the distant wale of an ambulance siren and I looked at Scott in my hand and knew we had to get him back into his body as fast as possible. Popping him into the open pocket of my blouse I let myself in the front door and heard Diana calling from upstairs and she was clearly in frenzy.

“Oh Em, get up here now! I called for an ambulance, I think Scott’s electrocuted himself, he’s alive but I can’t get him to come around!”

I went upstairs and had to pretend to be concerned, of course I was concerned because of the situation and I rushed to the side of my sisters bed where Scott Two was laying immobile and I put my hand on his head and in my best acting voice I told Diana that the ambulance was nearly here and she should go down and let them in.

 

With my sister out of the way, we told Scott Two to beam Scott inside and the small lump in my blouse disappeared and suddenly Scott Two was awake.

“Wow, you look small all of a sudden”
He said and sat up, it was a stupid statement under the circumstances but I guess he had suddenly been whisked from the pocket of my blouse and was then looking up at a normal sized version of me.

“What are we going to do?”

I asked trying to think as I heard the diesel engine of the ambulance arrive and a flash of blue in the window, my sister went rushing out to them.

“Okay, um, I’ll handle this”

Scott said and he stood up and walked calmly downstairs with me following and much to the surprise of my sister and the ambulance men who had just literally entered the hallway with bags of equipment.

 

I had to give it to Scott he was a great actor, he sat on the staircase and let the men look at his eyes, check his pulse and give him the once over as they say whilst he explained that he had been feeling a little off colour and was not attending school when he heard a strange noise from the electrics in the house which he had tracked down to a buzzing socket in my sisters room, as he was looking at the power outlet he lied about a flash from the socket which knocked him off his feet but he felt totally fine now.

 

To give them their due the ambulance men still wanted to take him in for checking over as they were very concerned that he had apparently been unconscious when my sister discovered him but Scott insisted he was going nowhere and that he was perfectly fine. A rather reluctant ambulance crew retreated from the house telling Diana that he should really be checked out after such an incident for his own good and I kissed Scott for his performance as we waited for Diana to come back inside.

 

Diana returned shutting the door and she was clearly disturbed from the shock of finding Scott unable to respond and with his fingers touching the socket. As he sat on the staircase I was there beside him with my arm around his shoulders as if I was offering some comfort after his ordeal and I had to admit that I felt guilty that we were lying to my sister who showed just how much she also cared for him.

“Are you sure you feel ok?”

She crouched down and put a hand on his cheek and Scott flushed in his face and was probably feeling guilty like I was at having to fabricate a story.

 

I gave a good pretence as the concerned girlfriend and asked Scott if he wanted to sit down in the living room and that I would get him a warm drink.

“You need to get back to school Emma, or you will miss the entire afternoon, I can look after Scott from here”

My sister pulled her authority card with her concern for my education and I tried to say that I should stay to watch over Scott but she was having none of it, apparently she had come home very early as there was a power failure at the venue she was modelling and the event was called off unexpectedly. I had told Scott previously that we should confide his unique situation with Diana and I would probably do that later when I got home.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma left back for school and I saw her to the door, it was so strange to see her on equal footing again although not so equal as I was still very much looking up to her.

“This afternoons going to drag without my little pocket boyfriend in here”

She pouted and tapped her unoccupied breast pocket and it was so amazing to think that I was inside that very blouse and riding in that tiny pocket only half an hour ago.

 

As she left I walked back into the living room and gave a big sigh and made myself comfortable, Diana was in the kitchen getting a coffee and I felt really bad for our deceit. As she wandered back in her gorgeous smile greeted me and she asked again if I was sure that I was alright.

“Yes I am really fine, it just made me black out for a while, I am so sorry you had to find me like that but I have no side effects I assure you”

Sipping my coffee I watched Diana seemingly eye me up and throw a look my way that I couldn’t place, perhaps she didn’t believe me?

“Mmm, well I am glad you are alright Scott can’t have my little hero injured”

Winking at me she then walked out of the room after telling me that she was going to freshen up and get changed.

 

“Scott Two are you there?”

I thought inside my head and of course he answered.

“Affirmative Scott”

“Are you fully charged?”

We continued to chat and Scott Two informed that my second body was at ninety five percent operating level having been cut short by Diana pulling the hand away from the vicinity of the socket. As I rested it wasn’t long before I began to reflect on the adventure that I had over the last day, it all seemed so incredible as I sat here on the sofa drinking some tea and tasting it as if it was my real body consuming the drink.

 

Perhaps it was my curiosity with Diana but I began to wonder how she would look as a giant woman, she was taller than her sister and those even larger breasts would make her perhaps even more impressive to admire. As I let myself wander into such day dreams I hardened in my boxers.

“Scott Two if I wanted you to beam me out of this body and say into Diana’s room could you do that from here?”

I felt deceitful for what I just asked but the computer made no judgement.

“If you move to the adjoining room and sit on one of the chairs then you would be directly under Diana’s bedroom it would then be possible to accomplish such a transport through the ceiling structure”

Was I really questioning this, was I really thinking about spying on Diana?

“Could you transport me back by listening for me to request my return?”

“Given that you locate your body close to the point where you materialised then that is possible Scott as you will be within range”

 

I found that I had walked into the kitchen and I sat down on a stool and leaned over the table, my curiosity was growing and I was fighting a losing battle of how appropriate my current train of thought was. Would it really hurt to beam quickly into her room and see her as a giantess and then quickly return? What if she caught me? What if Emma found out that I was keen to see her sister as a giant woman, there was a lot of what if’s to think about but as normal my judgement was impaired by the positives of such a voyeuristic encounter to peek at Diana or more precisely Diana the giant woman.

“Okay Scott Two let’s do this, can you make me appear somewhere out of sight and away from danger?”

Scott Two came back to offer that we were sat directly under Diana’s walk in cupboard and that he was monitoring the audio from her room and she was currently inside the bathroom as the taps were flowing.

 

Within seconds I found myself small again and stood naked in a well lit walk in cupboard which of course to me was totally massive in scale. I knew Diana had lots of clothes but this room was almost the entire size of Emma’s bedroom and it contained just a parking lot of women’s shoes and boots in all colours, shapes and sizes. In fact as I looked up there was row upon row of footwear inside custom wooden alcoves designed to display them. They all looked huge of course and I felt smaller than ever as I wandered along the front of the pairs that were at my level, this woman had blue, black, red, purple, yellow courts, sandals and platforms, nearly every colour of the rainbow it seemed but then I guess she was a model. Most of these gigantic shoes looked immaculate perhaps having only been worn for one or two occasions and I admired how she arranged them so perfectly on the shelving. To me these could have been vehicles in a showroom and I lost myself a little as I explored amongst the various styles, all of them I noted had considerable heels and I spotted no flats at all except for a pair of trainers with a pink swoosh logo on the side.

 

In all this time of admiring her extensive footwear collection I had not even looked up and when I did so there was a mass of colour filling the sky, dresses seemingly large enough to cover a skyscraper and skirts that must have measured from a hundred to fifty foot in length just dangled from unseen hangers way up above my head, all this made me quite dizzy to gaze upon but it definitely gave a good impression of her height. I walked the long distance to the archway that led from this walk in room to her main bedroom and on the way I encountered a pair of black platform shoes blocking my path. These had to be simply the largest pair of heels I had ever seen, not just because I was so tiny but they were much taller structures than any of the rival pairs in Diana’s collection. I stood at first behind one of the thick block like heels and just peered up with my head tilted back as far as it would go, the heel was tremendous, if I was standing at just over two inches tall then I had to judge the top of this heel would have been ridiculously close to twelve! Was it even possible that a woman could balance on such shoes? I gulped as I wandered down the side and under the curve of the heel. Even the toe section was elevated on a platform over twice my height, I could not have climbed up to see any toes that might have been in there which made this a formidable pair of ladies shoes to witness from down here but I could imagine they were crazily big in reality and would act more like a pair of stilts! What sort of modelling assignment required Diana to slip into these black monsters I wondered, and why was this pair out on the floor and not tidied away like the others?

I left such questions and the two black towers behind me and at a distance I could see they were actually open toed strappy sandals, laughing at how ridiculous they were I made my way to the open archway and the excitement was building within me.

 

Boom, boom, boom! Mighty footsteps closed in from somewhere within the main bedroom and I pushed my back against the skirting board and stayed in the relative safety of the cupboard doorway. Much like Emma, Diana could be heard well in advance as she approached and I felt my heart thump in my chest as I anticipated seeing her for the first time as a giant woman.

“Now where are you hiding my little Scott?”

Her voice thundered and I was suddenly alarmed at what she had said, my name! Was she aware of my presence? I kept frozen to the spot as I heard her move ever closer with the vibration of her footfalls now even noticeable to me behind this wall that separated us. Suddenly there was a final thud and a soft wind was blown across in my direction as a foot landed just into the entrance of the archway. I saw the side profile of a huge set of toes, massive female toes with perfectly shiny glossed nails. These little pinkies were nothing of the kind and each was probably higher than my knees and the biggest was thicker than my entire upper body. I kept flat against the skirting board and next to the base of the archway as Diana was stood directly under it. All I could see was her toes crossing into the threshold of this walk in cupboard and then it occurred to me to look up and there was something else in profile that had entered into view, the side of her breasts! It was just the end of her left boob that I could see and it was covered in a silky vibrant red bra. The end of this boob settled from her walking with an awe inspiring sexiness that only boobs this fantastically big could generate. I was witness to this very end of her boob for what was a fleeting few seconds as she turned out of the archway and it vanished along with her feet. Talk about making an entrance, this teasing glimpse of such enormity gave me a thrill beyond compare, I wanted to rush out and see the remainder of that titanic tit and its equally colossal owner but I was currently too frightened to move in case I was discovered.

“There you are Scott, ready to play?”

She spoke again and I shuddered to think she had found me but her voice was inside the bedroom and she had moved some distance away with those giant strides. Why did she speak as if I was in the room with her, who was this other Scott? I was now very intrigued to find out and I still wanted to see Diana having just had a hint of how big she was.

 

As I dared to turn the corner and peer into the room her bed was looming high above and from down at this floor level I could see only the backs of her bare feet and ankles in the distance on the other side, facing away from me. There was no way I could see the rest of her body from down here under the bed as its structure blocked my view. I had no choice, if I wanted to really see what Diana looked like as a giant woman then I had to run under the bed and sneak a look up at her from the other side where she was presumably sat down.

 

It was risky as I knew my ability to be retrieved by Scott Two was only possible from the floor level and in the vicinity and safety of the walk in wardrobe but this risk would be worth it I told myself and I entered her room like a small mouse scurrying across the carpet to hide in the shadows beneath the immense expanse of her bed.

“Mmmmmm, Scott my little hero, that’s it, oooooh right there”

I again froze to hear my name used and what sounded like Diana having sex! Her voice was quiet by normal standards probably not carrying beyond the confines of her large room but easily heard by my small ears as I lurked beneath her bed. I continued to walk towards the other side of the bed when I nearly urinated with fear as the ceiling above me gave an unexpected loud creak, metal springs and wooden slats complained as the giantess moved on top. Collecting my confidence I closed in on her feet, the backs of her ankles stood taller than me and I could see the evidence of where her shoes would rub her otherwise perfect heels as a small red patch was mirrored on each one. Those feet were more than car sized like Emma’s and perhaps almost identical to her sisters but I could tell these belonged to someone different as beneath her heel was a small tattooed heart about the size of my head, subtle so that she could mask it with makeup when she modelled but something I never knew she even had. I calmed myself from the disturbing noises the bed made and saw those feet moving a little. I positioned myself to the side as I approach, I could see her toes curling and clutching heavily into the carpet fibres making a lot of noise but not as much as the squelching sound that suddenly became very loud and apparent! This sound was so out of place but so familiar, it had to be the moist sounds emanating from her giant vagina and it was clear she was enjoying this encounter.

“You know you want me, you want me Scott, I’m so wet for you my little, little hero”

Her voice was well into this moment of pleasure and I heard her increasing moans of utter rapture until there was silence and a hearty hum of contentment droned in the air.

 

It was shocking to hear Diana masturbating this way, I had intruded on a private moment but was it really me she was fantasizing over? My answer came rather dangerously when a missile landed almost on top of my entire body! Whatever it was this massive object crashed down from the bed above and only missed crushing me because of the overhang provided by the very edge of the bed. I was knocked over by the impact to the floor from such a heavy object due to its close range and as I got back up on my feet there was a bigger shock in store for my eyes.

 

I shivered and stood paralysed for several seconds as I stared upon what had to be a fourteen or fifteen foot long vibrator! It was a classic penis shaped sex toy complete with two balls at the base each nearly as round as I stood tall. The battery compartment had dropped open at the base and two barrel sized batteries were half exposed as this thing lay on its side intimidating me with its presence, mocking me with its hugeness. This sex toy was “little Scott” and there was nothing remotely little about it as I gawped and just stared appreciating just how much larger than me this thing really was.

 

Its shaft was damp, the smell was rich and fresh and it was layered in Diana’s sweet scent, this object which was like the size of a medieval battering ram the type used to break into a castle had just been used to bring a giant blonde to orgasm. I could not help but look at it and then down between my own thighs, my manhood was a mere spec to this sexy blonde who sat above me on that bed. Talking of that blonde I nearly jumped out of my skin when a long set of fingers from a huge hand descended to retrieve the fallen toy. Her nails were painted a nice shade of pink and perfectly sculpted by some professional no doubt, even to my eyes the finish was flawless. Her bracelet, a thin gold chain rattled down her wrist as she reached and I just looked on and stood there open mouthed as she lifted what had to be a two or three tonne weight with such ease.

 

I snapped out of my present preoccupied state and realised that I was dam lucky that I had not been discovered. It was clear to me that I had pushed my luck and this little adventure was a definite intrusion on Diana’s private time, I walked back to the other side of the bed with the archway in sight and waited for the right moment in which to run the gap where I would be temporarily exposed in the open.

 

The bed above continued to quake and rattle with the movement of its occupant and I heard the battery bay being clicked back into place. Then there was a loud shrill noise that blasted my ears, it scared me for a second until I understood it was her mobile phone somewhere above with a piercing ring tone, why she didn’t have a nice music track I didn’t know but it was a blessing when she answered it.

“Hey Lucy”

She answered the caller who was clearly her fellow model friend.

“Actually I was just finishing some me time if you know what I mean”

Diana said with a giggle and with an emphasis on the word “me”.

Whatever Lucy said in response I could not hear but it made Diana laugh out loud. I thought this phone call was the ideal distraction and I took a glance back to see her feet still planted on the carpet at the other side so presumably she was facing that way. Now I ran, sprinting for the cover of the walk in wardrobe where Scott Two could easily retrieve me but my progress was halted as darkness fell from above! I was plunged into shadow and then pushed to the floor as a mass of relatively heavy material landed on me. At first I did not know what had fallen from the sky but it was soon being lifted and this material seemed endless as it rushed around me, I realised it was pink with some patterns and quite smooth her dressing gown I concluded almost too late as it was about to leave the floor and expose me! With quick thinking I jumped up and caught the lower hem of this gown and managed to hold onto the ridge of fine stitching. My feet left the floor by twenty or thirty foot for a second or so and I felt that this was a big mistake.

“Yes, yes I am still thinking about him”

Diana said continuing her conversation having presumably swung her legs from one side of the bed to the other and dropped this piece of clothing accidently.

“I know but there is something about him and clearly he finds me attractive it’s just that......”

I gripped for dear life as the dressing gown swung and I heard the loud thuds of the feet walking me and the dressing gown inside the walk in wardrobe, if she put this on I would eventually be discovered as I would surely have to drop down onto the tops of her bare feet! But luckily she was just hanging it away and I was now high up in the wardrobe dangling from this gown which was positioned above another clothes rail. The voice of Diana dropped in volume as she moved off oblivious to my presence and as she presumably dropped back onto the bed as I heard its familiar creaking.

“No she doesn’t know the way I feel about him. We share a lot of things, personal things, but it’s awkward. She’s my sister after all and he’s her first real boyfriend, the love of her life. I want him but it’s difficult.....”

I was surprised to say the least by this revelation to Lucy and with my surprise I accidently let go! I fell perhaps ten foot or more but luck had shined on me again as below the rail that held the gown was a collection of Diana’s skirts and I rushed past the face of long brown skirt and somehow managed to drop into one of the front pockets! It was pure fluke and if it was not for the give in the pocket and the material I would have surely plunged to the shoe racks below and broken my bones.

 

Ending up inside this pocket I was shaken but happy to be safe, however getting down from a sixty foot long skirt suspended on a hanger was another matter. I could still hear Diana happily chatting about me with Lucy and little did she know that I was stuck inside one of her skirts not far away.

“Yes but he is eighteen, a man now. Having him live here is tempting me. Today for example I came home early and there he was on this very bed that I am sitting on right now and he was out of it”

As I listened I tried to climb up the pocket grabbing fist full’s of the material as best I could, it was deep and took me a few seconds to reach the opening where the head spinning drop was there for my eyes to appreciate, the skirt flowed down like a flat waterfall of brown and it would not be easy to climb down its smooth vertical exterior, being so tiny was becoming a real chore and I was worried that I would be stranded in this skirt of all things.

“Scott Two, can you teleport me back from here?”

I called out knowing the sensitive audio from Scott Two would probably hear me but I kind of knew when nothing happened that the floor of this cupboard was really the closest point to the room below and in range of his ability to retrieve me.

“No, no, he was alright thankfully, he gave me a right scare.............what happened? It appeared he may have stuck his fingers in the wall socket and passed out from the shock, although I am not so convinced.”

There was a pause before Diana continued and I wondered if she had seen through our lies.

“I think there is more to it, my sister was nowhere near concerned enough but anyhow he was laying on my bed right here and passed out like he was asleep really. But do you know what girl, whilst I was obviously very worried about how to revive him and stuff I have to admit there was an awful strong urge for me to take advantage of him, that’s terrible of me right?”

It sounded like Diana was definitely into me, I could not believe it. This gorgeous model who could literally have guys falling at her feet was telling her friend that she wanted me. I slid back down into the pocket as I thought about this and also realised that I was in big trouble if I could not get myself out of this pocket. Scott Two would probably not talk to Diana and reveal our secret and if I could not get myself out of this skirt and down to the floor then I would have to call out for Diana to help me and that’s if she could even hear my little voice. Her voice on the other hand was very easy to hear.

“Yes I guess you are right I am a little obsessed with him since he saved me that night, but it woke me up to what a great guy Scott actually is, I mean putting his life on the line for me, I owe him everything and I have even named my favourite little toy after him”

There was a mighty laugh as Diana shared her thoughts on the phone with Lucy and I just sat in the dark depths of her skirt pocket and tried to figure a way down, sat on the lining my hands noticed that the stitching was lose that joined the two sides of the pocket interior right at the base. I pulled at the thick thread which was cable like to my hands and a part of it eased open letting some light in from below. I realised the base of this pocket was much lower than the top of the skirt where I had entered it and in the dim light I could look through the hole that I had released to see there was a some sort of soft mesh like lining inside the entire skirt. This was an inner layer behind the brown exterior that would probably act like a fine cargo net for me to descend down. All I had to do was to pick more of this lose thread out and separate the pockets lining to allow my body to pass through to the inside.

“Actually he is here still downstairs watching the box, he looks perfectly fine considering, a bit strange if you ask me. No after effects at all, it is a little odd like I said before. And it’s just the two of us at home as I sent Em back to school”

The fact that Diana thought I was downstairs made me want to laugh right now, if she only knew the truth that the guy she clearly had a thing for was struggling to climb out of her skirt only a few feet away from where she was right now. My unravelling of the stitching in the pocket was going well, I had a hole that was now dangerously large enough for me to squeeze my two inch plus body through.

“No Lucy it’s not right.....ha!”

Diana laughed again for quite some time clearly too some sort of suggestion.

“Well, he definitely does notice me and I am clearly his type, I mean my little sis is just a shorter version of me with smaller hooters and believe me this boy likes them big”

More giggling transpired and I now had taken the plunge and dropped out of the hole and dangled from it until I could swing into the lining of the skirt and take hold, it was a brave move but I managed it and now I could climb down to the hem of the skirt with veritable ease.

 

When I reached the hem, I dangled free but managed to line myself up with the top of the shoe rack and directly over a pair of nice blue courts, the drop was within a safe height for me to let go and I fell into the heel of this shoe and its slide like interior sent me rushing into the toe section before I stopped with a small bump as my feet struck the tip. Luckily climbing out of a court shoe was not too troublesome as I was able to pull my body over the side and drop to the wooden structure of the shoe rack, now the challenge was that this was three levels up!

 

“What? No, I shouldn’t, should I?”

This one sided conversation was revealing a lot but also intriguing the hell out of me, I knew Diana was a flirt and there were those occasions she went a step or two beyond that but I never figured she was hot for me, not hot enough to masturbate in my name.

“Well we are on our own and maybe it would get him out of my head if I actually did something about it.........or I may want him more”

As Diana conspired with Lucy I walked along the top rack and used the hanging laces on a pair of her shoes to drop down to the middle level. I was getting tired from all this action.

“Scott Two, can you get me back now?”

I hoped that this was low enough and almost as instantly as I spoke the next view I had was the kitchen table where I was now back in the other body and sat there for a second or two to get over my adventure.

 

I had foolishly put myself in several dangerous predicaments to satisfy myself how Diana would look as a giantess and only got to see a fraction of her boob in profile, her hand and her feet, it was all pretty pathetic as an effort but at least I knew what she thought of me.

“Man, next time I think about having an unplanned adventure remind me to take some climbing gear”

I said out loud and Scott Two interpreted that this comment was directed at him.

“I have noted this request Scott”

“That was me talking to myself Scott Two, you must learn not to take me so literally sometimes, anyhow can you tune my hearing in so I can listen to Diana’s conversation upstairs?”

With the enhanced Audio I only caught a final sentence from Diana.

“Okay, thanks and I’ll let you know how I got on, wish me luck”

 

There was no more conversation and only the rustling sounds of Diana moving about so I asked Scott Two to kill the audio enhancement and I found that I was sharing my thoughts with him, in some way it was good to have someone I could share secrets with and not be judged.

“Scott Two, you presumably heard all that upstairs when you were monitoring for me, it sounds like Diana is really into me, I had no clue”

I was thinking this to Scott Two just in case Diana decided to come down as it would not be good to be seen talking with myself.

“Diana exhibits the signs of sexual attraction when in your presence Scott, from your interactions with her so far and based on the communication she just held with her friend on the cellular device I would predict with a high probability that she will attempt to seduce you into a sexual situation whilst Emma is attending school today.”

“You think so? That’s not good”

“Scott you have asked me to disengage my monitoring of your thoughts and feelings outside of our conversations yet clearly you are undeniably and extremely attracted to Diana whilst you profess that this is not a good situation, I cannot comprehend this”

There was no hiding anything from Scott Two so I came out with the real truth.

“Yeh, I fancy her like mad, what guy wouldn’t she is a dream babe but I have so much to lose with Emma and.......Scott Two please do not tell Emma anything about what we are discussing here and anything that’s happened this afternoon okay?”

It was like getting a best friend to keep your secret but I knew this friend would not let me down and obeyed me completely.

 

“Scott?”

Diana’s voice broke up our exchanges and I knew she was in the living room now looking for me.

“In the kitchen Di”

I answered and saw that my phone was on the table so I pretended to occupy myself by idly flicking through the contacts before she came in.

“Scott, can you come in here please?”

Her voice was strange there was definitely something up. As I entered the living room Diana was sat on the floor next to the coffee table wearing a long black dressing gown that covered her entire body which was probably a good thing to reduce the chance of me staring at her and encouraging anything to happen. She was flicking through one of the many girl gossip magazines as I call them which littered the table top.

“Hey Di, what’s up?”
I acted cool and sat down on the sofa at a distance and she flicked that lovely long blonde hair over her shoulders in a hair advertisement kind of way before answering me.

“Scott, what were you doing on my bed earlier?”

She was straight to the point and her eyes followed mine looking for any signs to detect a lie coming back.

“Yyyou know I was checking the power and stuff by your socket when I was hit with a shock”

“Really, so you knelt down to the socket by the bed and reached out to the socket and wham?”

Diana’s question was loaded and I tried to see where she was leading with this.

“Um, yeh, I touched it and as you know I was out of it”

“So if you were crouched down to reach the socket how did you end up flat on your back lying face up on my bed?”

“Well Di it must have been the jolt throwing me back and up onto the bed....”
May day, may day! I was going down and she knew what she was doing to corner me.

“It was that powerful huh? All that electricity and sparks.......?”

Her voice changed into a softer less probing tone and I nodded to agree and felt my cheeks wanting to involuntarily flush a little.

“Must be like the electricity between us Scott? So very powerful”

“I....um....sorry you err....”

Yes I was crashing and burning and she was winning this exchange, I stood up and tried to look for an excuse of how to get myself out of the room before the situation progressed into something more.

“Hey, um I guess that I should head upstairs and do some revision given the schooling I have missed recently........”

My lame attempt to side step this conversation was totally transparent and Diana gave me a full bright smile knowing she was getting to me.

“Would that be upstairs to my room Scott? You seem to like it in there, where I found you on my bed.........”

“Ttthat wwwas the shock...”

I fumbled and went to walk slowly by Diana and casually to the door but her soft hand reached out and clasped my wrist on the way by and without pressure she urged me to stop and I turned to look down at her still crouching by the table. I was so glad that her current dressing gown totally covered that tremendous bust of hers or else from this view I would be looking down into her top. As her fingers left my wrist she looked up at me with that gorgeous face, those full pouty lips and those large eyes and her voice purred with her next sentence as sweet as honey being spread.

“You don’t need an excuse to come into my bedroom Scott”

“Gee Di, wow um.....”

My legs wouldn’t move me, I could have blamed Scott Two and thought that he had stopped my ability to walk on but I was held there by some compulsion to gaze at her for longer, listen to her words to see what would happen between us.

“You know Emma and I talk a lot about you Scott. She told me how you both share the fantasy that she is so much taller than you.....”

Standing there I didn’t know what to say, of course I had overheard Emma confiding in Diana when I first discovered Scott Two but why was she bringing this up? She looked at me with a twinkle in those deep blue eyes that probed for a reaction and I just kind of froze unable to think of what to do.

“......You know what I am talking about Scott, my little sister role plays with you and pretends she is very, very tall and you like that don’t you?”

There was a small silence with no answer from me

“You liked my visit that day at the hospital when I showed you how tall I could be in a pair of high heels”

“Di, we shouldn’t talk like....”

I was trying to be strong, trying to fight what was right in my head and what I wanted but reaching up a solitary finger to my lips she silenced me.

“I know you like looking at me Scott, I know you are attracted to me. You love how tall and busty my sister is but she is still my little sister and you secretly long for the bigger sister, the much taller sister don’t you Scott?”

As Diana used this alluring voice she began to stand in a deliberately slow manor just to compare her height with mine, as that blonde head of hair rose she was close to my size even on her knees. As her legs started to straighten I looked forward and our faces met, our eyes locked and she broke into a wonderful dazzling smile that began to rise inching upwards. That mouth soon kissed my forehead and I felt my heart beating fast to receive those soft lips and to see her slender neck fill my vision.

“Look up Scott I’m taller than you already and my knees are still bent, you want me taller than this don’t you? You want the full effect of my long, long legs, watch as I grow Scott getting taller and taller every second putting you in the shade”

Her chin was now over my head and her breasts began to rise I had not looked down but I knew they were getting higher. I could smell her perfume playing with my senses luring me into her power.

It was then that she loosened her gown, a pair of bronzed shoulders were exposed as she slipped the gown off each of them in turn and now I could see two thin silky spaghetti style straps straining to hold on to this top.

“You look short Scott from up here but I need to grow some more, because I know what short guys like you love the best about your height. Little guys like you love to be confronted by an amazon, to compare themselves with a woman who is not just taller.........”

Diana held her hands around the back of my neck and probably could feel the hairs standing on end as I watched a heaving jutting explosion of cleavage greet my eye level encased in sexy red silk lingerie.

“........not just bigger than you are but you like to stand next to a woman who can really tower over you, just like me......”

It looked as if Diana was growing before my eyes, those breasts ballooned out from the tight silk bodice and they brushed my face teasing me as they slid higher up my nose, my forehead and then over my head! As her back straightened she assumed statuesque proportions that had me looking up from beneath the curve of her beautiful assets. How could she be so much taller, had I shrunk? I looked at the silky wall in front of my eyes, and it flowed down between her legs with some lacy detailing showing off the full extent of those perfect pins that went on forever. I followed down and down and was relieved to spot those extreme platforms that I had witnessed in her wardrobe only minutes ago. Her large hands rested down on my shoulders, she loomed over the top of my head and kept her body very close.

“Seven foot one and a smidge”

Diana giggled adding the extra fraction as she boasted of her artificially boosted height.

“How do you like my shoes Scott, I think they are incredibly sexy don’t you? Look at my hips, they are close to your chest and I’m going to have to look under my tits to find you down there”

“Di.....yyyou are so tttall in those”

My idiot like mind was back on my head doing the talking, stating the obvious, my manhood was trying to bust out of my shorts to applaud her and I felt a little weak at the knees in her presence. She stepped back and allowed me to drink in her stature, practically six foot of buxom blonde teetering on some large platforms in a tight one piece silk creation no doubt all from her modelling and she had me bowled over.

“Yes, you see I am the bigger sister in every single way and you like bigger girls don’t you Scott? Big girls built just like me”

I was hugged and enveloped by her silky bodice feeling her knees rest on my thighs, and her breasts touching down on my head as she held me close to her.

“We....shouldn’t”

I managed to mumble into the silk that was so smooth on my face and she did something unexpected her hands slid beneath my armpits and she lifted me off the floor, smacking her chest into my face and planted a kiss on my lips with a tongue that explored my entire mouth before she gently set me down reeling in the wonder of those few seconds in her control.

“Tell me you didn’t enjoy that kiss and I’ll put my robe back on and I will duck under that door way and we won’t speak of this again”

She challenged confidently slightly licking her lips as if to gather any stray saliva from our kiss but simply looking so hot to me.

“I can’t”

The truth escaped my lips as I looked up at her stunning face.

“That’s what I thought. I want you Scott and I am going to have you”

Again the unmistakable brazen confidence oozed out of her but she knew how she looked, she had seen thousands of men check out her heavy breasts, those long legs, that thick long blonde hair, those curvy hips, that beautiful face, those luscious lips. She had no question that she was incredibly attractive to the opposite sex and I was easy prey.

 

I stepped back trying to give some distance but unable to look away from that fine body and the way its shape was sculpted and made even sexier by the expensive lingerie she wore. My hardness was complete and my shorts pitched up creasing in the middle so that Diana knew that her seduction was having the desired effect. She closed the gap between us until I was under the arc of her breasts again and my face was pressed into that red wall of her torso once more, I stepped back again and again but Diana each time came closer until the wall of the room stopped my retreat and she sandwiched me against it and her towering frame. There was no room left to evade her advances, I was pinned against her body.

“Diana, Di, please I don’t.....”

The last words I had to offer of resistance were silenced as she reached down her arms and two large hands circled my wrists raising my arms over my head until I was held firm unable to slip her grasp. Then her body leaned down sliding against me so that those big boobs were in my face and muffling my voice with their silky red exteriors.

“I still want to know why I found you on my bed, and you are going to tell me Scott, I’m going to work it out of you”

Her boobs buffeted my face with a gentle yet firm force that pushed my head side to side as if she were trying to slap my face and deliver some form of punishment for not telling the truth. Then those boobs stopped and simply collided with my features smothering my mouth and nose for a few lingering seconds showing me how I could be overpowered.

“I think you were in my bedroom for another reason, you missed me perhaps? Was that it? Or maybe you were wanting to sneak a peak at my underwear perhaps that was it, huh my little hero? Emma told me how you like to secretly check out the labels and appreciate our vital statistics, was that it Scott? Did you have a little delve into my underwear drawer? Did you lift out one of those large bra’s that I have to wear just to see how it measures up?”

The weight of her breasts was pushed again into my face covering it as Diana continued to bombard me with questions, I could see how alike these two sisters were and I knew she would not stop until she was satisfied with an answer.

“No, I dddidnt......”

I managed to squeak out as the boobs let me take a gulp of fresh air for a second before they now grinded around my entire face, man I could feel her nipples harden and rubbing through the silk to drag on my forehead.

“I’m disappointed Scott because I know you would have liked what you saw, I wear the biggest bra’s in this house, much bigger because I am still much bigger and sexier than my little sister. So if you weren’t in there to jerk off about my bra label then why did I find you on my bed all passed out like that? Mmmmm?”

My mind was getting overwhelmed, her boob bashing of my face was over stimulating me, the way she held me there so strong and so in control it broke me down.

“Ttttheres something about me you don’t kkknow”

I stuttered and Diana perked up to hear this and her boobs were replaced with some hanging blonde hair as her face lowered to mine.

“Tell me more Scott, this sounds so interesting”

She kissed my cheeks softly, each in turn and then moved up to plant small kisses around my temples and above my eyebrows. It felt really good, she smelt really nice.

“Emma and I had a close encounter with some aliens, they shrunk me in their spaceship and this body you see here is not the real me. It’s a kind of clone me and the smaller me is inside it using it to get around, I was on your bed experimenting when.........”

Blurting out the truth it sounded so farfetched and Diana gave me such a quizzical look before smiling.

“Oh I see, you want to play games huh? Emma told me that you both like to play the big girl and little man games, well I am a big girl for real and you are already my little man. Look at your head it’s not much larger than one of my great big boobs here”

“No...really Di, it’s the truth I’m a little guy stuck in this computer assisted clone body that kind of allows me to live more normally especially around giants like you....”
 “You think of me as a giant mmm? I kind of like that idea, well I can be a giant woman if you want Scott, you can be my little man I can smother you in a pair of giant tits if you like”

She was not listening and just assumed I was fantasizing and she plastered my face in those pillows she called tits rubbing me mercilessly in their giving forms as she purred above repeating the same sentence.

“I can be such a giant babe for you Scott, such a giant.....”

My erection now hurt it was throbbing and she must have sensed this.

“You want to cum don’t you baby? You want me to talk about what a big girl I am and how small you are so that I can make you very, very happy, maybe you want me to slide that cock of yours into some giant boobs up here so you can feel really small huh....oh I can do that for you Scott but you have to tell me the truth now.”

Easing back she released my hands and just stood there looking like my best wet dream as she waited for me to cooperate knowing in my state of arousal that she could extract the answers she wanted.

“But that’s the truth, Emma is going to tell you about me so I can live here more easily, I was on your bed so that I could leave this body and see her as a giantess, I promise that’s the real truth I swear”

Maybe it was the sincerity of the way I spoke, the look on my face that she analysed from so close up but something made Diana pause to consider if I was really lying or not.

“Prove it”

She said in a direct and firm way, it was delivered like an ultimatum that challenged me.

“That’s not such a good idea right now Diana”

 

I suddenly felt vulnerable, she was a lot of woman to handle at this size and if I was to reveal my true height how would I fend off the advances of a near two hundred foot tall Diana intent on seducing me. But I was not thinking straight, I was horny and beaten down into a corner and she was not going to let up on me.

“Prove it”

Repeating her demand she heaved her breasts into my face and wiggled her nipples across it, flicking my nose in the smoothness of the silk that brushed against it going from side to side.

“I’m waiting....”

Her impatience grew, I don’t know what she expected me to do but surely she did not expect what was coming.

“Okay, I’m going to sit down here and then you look at the coffee table over there just for a second or two”

I trembled a little with what I was about to do, I thought to Scott Two in my head and told him to make me appear on the coffee table but to pull me back in as soon as I called out. I was a little scared and yet more than a little excited.

 

As my larger body was sat down on the floor with my back to the wall I suddenly felt like my view had been switched like when you press a button on a computer game. Now instead of looking at the front of Diana’s bare legs I was on the coffee table stood above a magazine and gazing across the room at a skyscraper of a blonde who was towering over some short little guy slumped against the wall. She looked magnificent, those killer heels were towers in their own right, the backs of her legs each perhaps a hundred foot high just ended in the most perfect of peachy rear ends outlined in a skin tight fitted one piece that clinched into her small waist. That narrow waist showed off those curvy hips which flowed into the wall of her back which was half covered in a long blonde cascade of shiny hair. Even from this distance, even from behind I could tell she was a taller giantess and now the biggest living female that I had ever seen in motion.

“Diana! Over here on the table!”

I shouted at the top of my tiny lungs and watched her body turn, the curves were quite breathtaking from behind but the side view was mind blowing, her bottom jutted out making a perfect curvaceous feature but given her slim frame that bust in profile was just the perfect definition of huge! Scott Two could have given me the real measurements from my perspective but I would not have been far out to guess that what I witnessed right now was a boob that heaved out near seventeen foot from her body and was probably close to twenty foot tall! I gasped openly as this one boob turned to confront me with its equally big twin.

 

Chapter 24 by BBLZIMMER

 

SCOTT

 

I could see all of her from this distance and my manhood was overwhelmed with how much woman was staring across the room at my little body.

“Oh my gg.......”

Diana could not finish her words for she was stunned to see a little version of me calling up from the table and she put a hand over her mouth as those blue eyes nearly jumped out from that pretty face.

“Scott two take me back now!”
I instructed and next thing I knew my eyes were opening to see the backs of her knees at a more regular yet still very impressive stature.

“You believe me now?”

Swiftly Diana turned after watching me disappear from the table and realising I was back talking to her.

“Ttthat really happened just now, you really are telling the truth”
It was her turn to stumble her words as she came to terms with what she had seen.

“So, this isn’t you?”

A hand reached down as she crouched on the floor to touch my cheek as if to find some difference than minutes before.

“What I am touching is some clone thingy made to look like you and you control it, but the real you is actually inside and that was you who stood on the table?”

“That about sums it up”

“This is all a bit too much to take in but I know what I just saw was true but it doesn’t explain why I found this body of yours on my bed with a hand on the socket?”

Clearly Diana was trying to put the puzzle together and I told her quickly about how I needed to charge up the body due to the damage from our encounter with that criminal after he shot me.

“So if you had not taken the bullet for me then you wouldn’t have found out that this body was false and you wouldn’t have needed to charge it every day”
I nodded and looked up at her amazed expression but this look of wonder soon reverted back to a sexy beam of a smile as she began to think about this fantastic situation.

 

“What you said earlier Scott, you came out of this body because you wanted to see my sister as a real living and breathing giantess”

Diana looked deep into my eyes, hers became wide with curiosity.

“It was Emma’s idea at first, kind of her fantasy and when I found out about my condition and true size well I played along......”

“....and she loved it no doubt, I knew she had a thing pretending you were as small as her ken doll but when I just saw you over there on the table you were really, really small, way shorter than Ken or Barbie. Just how big are you Scott? How small did they shrink you?”

“Um, just over two inches tall”

“Gosh, thats so tiny everything must look so enormous to you? I must look so enormous to you”

Diana extended a hand to pull me to my feet again and looked over her bust at my face below.

“Yyyeh”

I said rather nervously finding it a little stimulating to be discussing my size with Diana who clearly found it more than interesting as a topic.

“Well Scott I thought that I would slip on these heels and that you would be turned on to see seven foot of woman towering over you but now this seems really unimpressive”

Two hands landed on my shoulders as she then leaned down to speak into my ear with a husky bedroom voice, these sisters were just too alike.

“So, tell me Scott do you want to be seduced by a very tall woman or do you want to be seduced by a very tall giant woman?”

“Ssseduced?”

Her question made me gulp down hard and stutter back with what a choice she presented and I felt more than a little weak to refuse her especially as gorgeous as she looked in that raunchy underwear.

“You know it’s going to happen Scott, I told you that I would have you and right now you are giving me all the signs that you want this just as much as I do”

A hand slipped from my shoulder and then it came up my thigh and slithered some long fingers over my straining shorts just firmly enough to make my dick beg for its return.

“But Emma”
I said unconvincingly and she stood back up with her hands resting on those lovely wide hips before she answered.

“We are sisters, we like to share. So what’s it to be? Do I get to play with tiny little Scott or do I ride on short Scott right here and right now, it all depends......”

“On what?”
I dared to question and she teased me with her answer.

“....It depends on how big you want me to be?.......”

Diana had me cornered again and was now running her hands up her sides and over that lovely huge bosom drawing attention to it.

“...........Or maybe how big you want these to be, think about that Scott, do you want to play with a pair of huge boobs that are way, way more than a handful? Or do you want to meet a pair of sexy gigantic boobs that can dominate your entire tiny body?”

“I....”

My mind was transfixed to the hands that currently jiggled those silky cups that held those fabulous large breasts above my head and I could not help myself.

“....I....want to be tiny with them.....”

My mouth spoke the truth and I could not stop myself and finished with another admission

“I want to be tiny with you Diana”

There I said it, and Diana grinned in delight as she took my hand and led me to the sofa indicating that I should sit down, I felt so short walking like a child at her side with those hips bumping against my rib cage as she wiggled with her footsteps.

“Then I will be the sexiest giant woman you will ever see Scott, so don’t be scared it’s time to face the biggest pair of tits you could ever imagine and believe me they are going to make you feel so small Scott, so small”

I told Scott Two to beam me to the coffee table and I was there in an instant able to witness her huge ass as it bent over looking down at the larger me on the sofa, practically dangling those boobs in my other face.

“Diana!”

Shouting I got her attention and this skyscraper sized curvaceous blonde was now towering over me with the biggest smile ever.

“You are just so tiny, look at you all the way down there. I feel like I am a mile high!”

Her voice boomed and she saw the discomfort expressed by me as my hands protected my ears, it was her first lesson as a giantess.

“Sorry little one, is my voice a little softer now?”

I nodded and just gazed up at her, she was a vision and she was all legs rising up into an endless sexy body.

“You look so much bigger, bigger than even Emma did!”

Stating the obvious she smiled down to hear my ridiculous voice and  stepped close to the table just letting her shins touch the edge, the beautiful face was gone obscured by the silk that ballooned outwards in a sexy curve that had my manhood declaring its love.

“Check out the mountainous blonde, you are in for a wild ride Scott a wild ride”

 

I stepped back almost falling over the wave like crease that was the centre section of an open magazine page, and Diana lowered slowly down bringing those humongous tits closer and closer to my level. In seconds she was knelt at the table but still mighty imposing as that chest was thrusting out towards me with its sensational statistics now all jumbo sized and wrapped in a jiggling thin silky coating. I had not been conscious of my nakedness before but now as her upper body loomed across the table my hands covered my privates.

“You are like a handsome little doll Scott, you look a lot older and more muscular, I like muscle. You look like a man now only a very teeny weeny little man who is irresistible, totally adorable”

“And you look.....”
I began but my eyes could not get over the magnitude of those breasts, the cleavage was incalculably long and deep and I stiffened more and more as I lustfully gazed at these overwhelming dimensions.

“.....sexy?”

Diana finished my sentence.

“You haven’t seen anything yet Scott, but I think you need to relax those hands so I can see just what effect a pair of tits this amazingly huge can have on a tiny man like you.”

 

My hands moved away and this produced an instant gleam from those white teeth that had posed for cameras so many times and then I dared to walk closer.

“Well I guess you like what you see, but look out from above cause these twin planets are coming out of orbit”

With a thump her boobs settled on the table, a deeper louder thump than Emma could produce. The settling of my girlfriend’s boobs was pretty impressive at this scale but even they paled in comparison to the whoppers her sister proudly presented in their giant red wrappings. I was once more in awe of her.

 

“You know Scott, there is a poster of me fixed to the entire side of a huge building downtown, it’s a poster of me in some skimpy underwear. That picture of me is just as tall as the building and my boobs, they were as wide as that building busting out of that bra they made me wear. People can see my boobs in that bra for miles and right now I feel like I know what it would be like to be that tall just as if I stepped out of that picture. Looking down on little men like you, so tiny, so fantastically small to me, I must look so big to you right now.”

Those breasts settled spreading out on the table looking larger and larger as they rested and dwarfed me with their presence.

“Diana....yyyour incredible”

I tried to look up over that curvy bulging red shiny wall trying to find some giant blue eyes but I was helplessly drawn to admire the landscape that had been planted before me and failed to tear my eyes from the wonder of just how big those nipples were that were distorting the silk in such a dramatic way.

“Time to find out how incredible, why don’t you come closer Scott let’s start with a little foreplay shall we? And I mean little......”

She gave a sexy giggle in emphasis of the little as she reached down with a thumb and finger to clasp my sides, then sweeping me from the table top she did not hesitate and simply pulled the front of her left cup forward and let the silk return leaving me positioned on the top of that breast, tucked in up to my neck. The fit of this material was clingy and I was held in place on top of her boob and she gave me a sweet look as if to say she liked what she saw before she kicked off her shoes with a mammoth crashing sound to my ears before she began to walk upstairs to her bedroom!

“Bet you like in there mmm?”

Diana smiled as I felt her warm breast wobbling to her movements shaking me with it and rubbing me nicely between flesh and silk.

 

As this ride came to an end she had made herself comfortable on her bed and I was aware that my safety net of being able to beam back into my other body was now very much out of range. I was tiny and Diana was in charge.

“I promise to introduce you to my boobs later Scott but right now there is only one place that I want you to be and that’s where I am extremely wet right now, I hope you know how to swim”

As these words left her mouth I was already plucked out from her top and she had unsnapped the fastenings of her lingerie that secured her bodice beneath her crotch, there was no consultation no build up as she deposited me down between her giant thighs so that I could stand on the bed before the sexiest and yet most scary part of the female anatomy that I come into close contact with since being so tiny.

 

The fingers left me and now there was just the valley of her towering inner thighs and the moist cave that laughed at me for being so little. This was something I was not ready for, a part of a woman that was many times bigger than me and dangerous with it. But the smell was so rich that my head was feeling muzzy and light. There was a fog of pheromones suddenly being exhaled around me and it all came from the between the glistening lips of this giant pussy.

“I can’t image how small you feel right now Scott but its making me horny just thinking about what we are going to do, I want you inside me Scott, all of you until I can’t see you but I can just feel you inside me......ooooh Scott this is so exciting for me”
Routed to the spot I just watched her two hands slide over her body from above and those lovely fingernails just dipped into her abyss and spread it open wide like she was exhibiting herself to me or just trying to scare me with how large this was!

“Ddddiana I.....I’m scared!”

I declared like a frightened child and surprised myself with how pathetic I sounded but what man would not find he was intimidated when faced with a woman’s vagina that was now held open a gaping ten foot wide and dripping in her moist love juices that were so eager to engulf my entire body. How deep she was I could not fathom but clearly something this huge was able to gobble up many men my size and it was daunting to think that I could suffocate or worse drown inside a woman unable to climb out of her depths.

“Don’t be scared, I’ll be gentle, my pussy won’t harm you it just wants to play with a little man, you’ll be so tasty, it just wants to give you a big warm lick”

Two fingers now spread this love tunnel further open revealing the intricate lighter coloured inner folds as her left hand was freed to capture me and introduce my body for the biggest kiss of my life! I couldn’t have stopped Diana, the fingers controlled my direction and she planted me squarely into her moistness until it covered me from top to bottom in a sticky hot embrace. My hardness responded rising back from its previously frightened state and renewed my own desires.

“Oh you are so small, I could just slip you inside me, shove you right inside my pussy it’s so sexy!”

Diana boomed not controlling her volume but I didn’t suffer with her pussy lips currently cradling my head and shoulders whilst my legs pushed into her trying to stimulate something in this steaming hot sauna. There was no warning as she repositioned me, I was brushed bodily against a revealed clit that was equal to the size of my face and then as she moaned or more whaled above with her delight my entire body was pushed into her folds, through them and inside the darkness beyond. Her fingers left me, the light left me for a few seconds as I was suspended between pulsing fleshy inner folds of skin, there was thick liquid all over me now and I felt the rumble from outside as her fingers presumably continued to add pleasure whilst I was trapped within her sex. I could have panicked , I could have struggled for air and fought my way out but instead I relaxed somehow the enveloping warmth surrounded me and the moistness soothed me as her inner flesh caressed my naked body all over. I slide to one side my orientation unknown, and I pumped furiously into the wall of flesh with my dick and pushed my legs and arms anywhere I could against slippery surfaces. It was the smell and the sensations that had me overwhelmed and the knowledge of being so close to this sexy woman, literally inside her that made me explode with sudden enthusiasm that couldn’t be stopped. As my own insignificant juices pumped free I needed to find air and fill my lungs afresh and before I had to panic there was light pouring in and I was sliding right out!

 

Slop! I dropped onto the top bed sheet and slipped out of her pussy with a visible trail of goo surrounding me, Diana was making a thunderous roar as she panted for breathe above, it appeared we both very much enjoyed this encounter! A few minutes later as Diana calmed down, I rolled into the sheet to clean my body as best I could. I was drenched in her scent and wet from head to toe in her juices. My mind was blown as I just lay there in the folds of the bed sheet and between the towering walls of her thighs and just looked up at that giant pussy appreciating that I was literally inside it moments earlier. Soon Diana’s huge hands found me and then lifted me up to her face.

“That was sheer bliss, oh Scott I have never experienced making love that is so intense like that, I lost you completely inside my pussy and it felt phenomenal. I’m sorry if I just took the moment without really asking you but I so needed to put you in there to feel what it was like”

“Di, I had sex inside your pussy! I mean once I was in there I actually tried to....well you know but, you were so big and so deep it was amazing. Part of me was in awe of where I was, and how big you are on the inside but the another side of me was scared that I might never come back out”

My honesty was clearly refreshing to Diana as those big blues just scanned me from top to bottom and she smiled very contently.

“You know it was pretty awesome from up here looking down when I saw you disappear all the way inside me and then I could feel you touching parts of me that have never been touched like that. I saw an entire man get eaten up by my pussy and then it was pretty amazing to see you come out, it was just like I gave birth to a little naked man, a cute little naked man”

Her lips kissed my head and chest and as they pulled back I noticed her nose wrinkle at the smell.

“Someone needs a little wash, you smell like my sex toy on a good day...........”

She admitted and I laughed and it was then that Diana reached over to her beside cupboard and retrieved her toy! Of course I had seen it earlier but it was still quite a formidable object and I still gasped as she held me in the palm of one hand and this false manhood in the other for comparison.

“.....say hello to Scott, that’s what I call my favourite toy here”

“Oh boy that’s some beast you have there Diana and you named that thing after me?”

I spoke looking at her other hand and the way her giant palm could only wrap around a third of that monster.

“Yes you see I wanted you that much, so you became my secret bedroom pleasure. Oh but just look at the size difference between you two, big Scott here makes you look so teeny tiny”

Diana made fun of me as she held big Scott up vertical by the balls and it looked like a huge missile standing three times my height or more.

“Well you are a lot of woman to satisfy.....believe me”

My words made Diana giggle and she then surprised me by moving my electrically powered love rival away and dropping it to the floor.

“You know it may have been a lot bigger than you Scott but it was by no means as effective, and now I only have one favourite sex toy and that’s in the palm of my hand right now”

Blowing me a kiss Diana sizzled a sexy look my way and I kissed her huge thumb giving it a hug back.

 

Diana took me to her private bathroom and then she had spread me down onto a soft yellow hand towel on the side board whilst she rubbed some very feminine smelling shower gel all over my body using just the tip of her one finger. I would have been hard if it wasn’t for our earlier activity but it did feel really good all the same, her delicate touch beneath that garden spade sized fingernail was lovely and even tickled.

“I would ask you to return the favour little guy but there’s a whole lot more of me to soap up”

Her words came as she straightened up and allowed her upper body to make me feel every bit of my two point something inches whilst she then turned to fetch the lid of her mouth wash container filled with some warm water to wash me down.

“Emma’s going to be home soon my little hero”

She said and looked a little sad like she was finding it hard to give up her new favourite toy but the mention of my girlfriend did make me snap out of this post sexual haze where I had momentarily forgotten that this was all wrong.

“Let’s put you somewhere safe whilst I get freshened up and slip into some new undies, okay?”

 

Carrying me out into the bedroom once more, I saw the room rush by from the glimpses I could steal between the spread of giant fingers until they released me into a deep designer handbag. I didn’t know that it was a handbag at first but as my feet touched a soft fuzzy lining and I looked up out of a thirty foot tall opening with golden clasps it was clear she has put me in one of her many handbags.

 

The opening above me was as grand as the cargo doors on the space shuttle but it was perhaps a small handbag compared to many. Inside there was a lot of the expected womanly necessities like a multitude of eyeliners, lipsticks and other such cosmetics. There was also a packet of mints longer than I was tall and to smell them close up my eyes wanted to water. I did call out for Diana once but she was obviously selecting some new clothes and out of range to hear me from inside this bag and I decided she would come back when she was ready.

 

I then made a nice discovery that allowed me to pass away the time, lurking on its side was her I-pod, the screen was like one of those huge televisions that only rich people could afford but it was easy for me to press the large button and activate it. Luckily no password prevented me from looking at her mass of applications and my hand seemed to command the display just like a finger tip so it was perfect even orienting the content to my direction. The light was enough to fill the bag and a bit too bright if I am honest but I could stand back and be more comfortable to view the images. I saw that Diana had a photo album stored on it and I decided to access these images and was delighted to see she had records from her various photo shoots spanning her different jobs over the last year or more. The tittles were either by type or project and I saw one that grabbed my attention immediately.

“Delicates promotion”

The folder read and I knew this was the lingerie that she had become quite famous for. As I opened the folder there was image after image of Diana posing and looking hot! The final image was one they had used for an advert and this showed her wearing a pure white combo of satin knickers with a matching white satin bra trimmed with a half cup of lace that just hinted at the darker flesh that surrounded her nipples yet kept them just covered, well except for the nice full bumps behind the shiny exterior. The pose had Diana supporting her bust from below with her hands and just peering into her own cleavage as if she were examining the effect of the bra’s support and smiling at the result with a sexy look on her beautiful face. The caption read below “Bra’s for us bigger girls” and she looked big that was for certain. I was surprised to see the reaction between my legs as I thought my manhood would have been exhausted yet seeing Diana advertising her two best features could not be ignored by it. Cheekily I used two hands and zoomed in on her cleavage and it filled the screen much to my pleasure. It was just at that particular moment that a voice echoed into the bag and made me jump.

“Are you behaving in there tiny?”

I was about to try and switch the i-pod to standby when Diana’s fingers lifted me free and the i-pod came out in her other hand. Only a giant face with freshly applied makeup greeted me and boy did that lip gloss shine like a polished car drawing my interest to her lips as she teased.

“You are a naughty little toy sneaking a look at my private pictures”

She said and I could see the large screen in her other hand as the photo resumed back to the wider shot from her touch.

“I bet that’s your favourite huh?”

Nodding I agreed but said nothing as I stole another glance of her tanned body in that contrastingly white bra and knickers on the screen.

“Scott is a little boob man mmm? That’s so wonderful when you are probably much tinier than every single woman’s breast in the whole wide world right now”

“Yeh, my size does have some upsides”

I managed to say and tried to cover for my indiscretion of looking secretly at her pictures and lusting over them.

“It does doesn’t it, like the fact that little breasts are larger than you but real womanly boobs like mine for example are many, many times bigger than you which brings a heap of sexy fun to be had and it’s so uncanny that you like that image because, well see for yourself........”

The I-pod fell to the bed below and her face was distanced from me as her arm extended and allowed me to see the rest of her body. She was wearing that exact bra and knickers having just put them on to replace her all in one lingerie!

“Ta-da!”

She joked to emphasize her reveal and shook those boobs in one giant eye boggling motion and the satin bounced delightfully with the forces that so many tonnes of flesh could place on it.

“Wow!”

My single comment was all I could manage as my eyes locked onto a giant sized replica of the image I had seen only seconds ago.

“You know Scott that advert would have looked so much more impressive with your tiny naked body just sitting right here in my cleavage don’t you agree?”

As Diana pointed a finger nail to her seemingly incalculable cleavage line I was soon slipped up to my hips inside the middle of that velvety soft valley and as she released me with her giant boobs now holding me in their clutches I saw her turn to the mirror beside her bed. Her head fell into the pose, her hands cupped beneath the colossal half moons of satin and there I was made to look like a small imperfection on this otherwise smooth womanly hillside. The breasts swelled up to my head as her hands supported them changing their shape and the last thing I saw in the mirror was her face offering the re-enactment of the expression she adopted for the photo-shoot.

“Bra’s for us bigger girls and our tinier guys”

She said in the most exciting and sexy way imaginable before letting my entire body slip deeper into her warm breasts and out of sight.

 

I was kept in this wonderful place for a few minutes as Diana giggled at her own playfulness and then she retrieved my rather red and flushed body out from several feet under.

“Did Emma let you hang out inside her cleavage?”

“Um yeh”

I revealed as my legs dangling from her fingers in touching distance over her cleavage as she questioned, there was a strong pang of guilt at the mention of Emma.

“Mmm, but tell me honestly Scott was her giant cleavage as impressive as this? Who’s the big sister Scott?”

“You are”

I declared and my dick begged attention again trying to poke against thin air.

“Let me just fix my hair and you can have a play in these hills, undercover if you like”

What an offer, I was placed on her dresser and waited for her to brush her hair straight.

 

“Scott? Diana? are you upstairs?”

A voice came as feet could be heard ascending the stair case and it was Emma who had unexpectedly returned and neither of us had warning of her entering the house, we had been too absorbed in our sexy games.

“Oh no”

Diana said out loud and then shouted back to her approaching sister.

“Just a minute”

Looking more than a little startled Diana moved swiftly towards my direction as Emma sounded like she was about to reach the other side of the bedroom door, without thinking Diana winked down at me and with a pre-emptive “sssshhh” she then pulled forward her satin knickers and dropped me down inside them letting them snap back into place as Emma tapped on her door and entered. I fell through her pubic hair, it tickled as I rushed across it until the satin on my back became tighter and pushed me into her warm pussy lips. This was where my journey ended as I was held close to her sex and secured by the satin’s pressure applied to my body. Oh man what a bad predicament!

 

EMMA

 

I could not help thinking that my afternoon at school was dragging compared to that of my eventful morning, my mind was not on my subjects as I thought about how great it would be to get home and continue exploring what a giant of a girl like me could do with my teeny boyfriend. Luckily my last lesson was cancelled and we were told to go home and revise which meant I could return home to see Scott much sooner than planned, he would be really surprised to see me.

 

No one answered my call as I let myself in at the back of the house, I assumed they were both upstairs and called for them. When Scott didn’t answer I heard my sister and decided to go to her room we needed to talk about earlier and Scott’s condition, I had to let her in on our secret as it was clearly going to be a challenge to live here if she wasn’t in on it, especially given all the alarm this morning when she found him.

 

 Diana was preening herself as normal, as I walked into her room she had her back to me and was in her underwear fussing with her long hair. We both shared a real bright blonde shade of hair and Diana’s was equally as long as mine, one day I would hope to attain the same shape as her and then I might be considered for such modelling success.

“Hey Di”

I greeted and she looked over her shoulder and smiled back.

“Em, aren’t you supposed to be a school still?”

Her concern for my education was beginning to grate on me but she did have my best interests at heart.

“They gave us a free study period so we left early today, Di we must talk, I didn’t have time to explain earlier and needed for you to calm down from finding Scott like you did”
“Okay, um you had better sit down Em, I guess it sounds serious?”

Said Diana as she turned around to face me, I have to say that my sister was striking in her underwear, it was all natural and it was no surprise the camera loved her. Diana was flawless, tall and very busty, despite my own recent growth my boobs still lacked the impact hers carried given their size. I watched my sister slip on a summer skirt and a belly length t-shirt whilst I sat there wondering where to start and how to tell someone that aliens do exist!

 

SCOTT

 

This was a bad situation, Diana had dropped me into her underwear and my body was nicely pressed up against her pussy whilst my girlfriend was only a few real feet away from where I was hiding inside her own sisters knickers. I really hoped that my body would not bump its outline too obviously and that Emma would pay no attention to her sister’s crotch. As my skin was gently toasted by those hot giant lips I kept my body perfectly still not wishing to arouse Diana and also wanting to remain undetected. All I could think right now was that if Emma saw my other body downstairs then I had a lot of explaining to do!

Luckily I felt Diana moving as her legs shifted below and there was a sound of material rubbing together, the small amount of light afforded to me through the barrier of her underwear suddenly was eclipsed as I assume she had stepped into a giant skirt. The sound of a zipper and more rustling told me this was indeed a skirt and I was no longer potentially visible. Now for the moment I could be safe from detection, but I was not out of the woods yet. As far as I could tell Diana was now sat down on the bed and I listened to the giantesses talking, Emma was about to reveal to Diana my situation.

 

EMMA

“Di, everything I am about to tell you is the truth, no matter how crazy it all sounds I can provide proof but you have to listen me out, okay?”
I began to tell Diana our story of how we encountered the Alien spacecraft and surprisingly she took my tale better than I had when Scott first told me.

“So you see Di, I wanted Scott to come out into the big world if you know what I mean and see it for real through his tiny eyes. After much convincing he left his other body on your bed and beamed into my room because he really didn’t like the prospect of seeing is own giant body, I can’t blame him it would be kind of creepy to see yourself only many times bigger and not moving and all. Anyhow he then spent some time with me getting used to being in a world full of giant things and I was kind of responsible for keeping him outside of that body all night and we fell asleep before we could get his body charged properly”

I was letting it all flood out and Diana just looked on a touch expressionless for the moment until she then smiled and decided to interrupt.

“Listen Em, you look and sound really sincere and I normally know when you are lying just through your body language which you clearly do believe you are telling me the truth, but that’s some fantastic story for me to swallow”

Diana looked deeper into my eyes and I knew she could not see any doubt in them.

“I will prove it, but let me finish Diana. Scott and I fell asleep and by the time I got him back to his body on your bed it was too low on power to pull or beam him back inside so he slept in my drawer and by morning that big body of his was still charging so we couldn’t speak to its computer Scott Two that I told you about already and so I took him to school with me. Then you called and I had to rush back with him so he could get back inside his body and well you know the rest”
There I had said it all and knew this all sounded unbelievable.

“Okay Em, so tell me this isn’t something to do with your fantasy thoughts we shared about you being so much bigger than Scott and him being as small as one of your dolls?”

“I swear”

I confirmed and held my sister’s hand tight keeping a straight look into her eyes hoping to shake the disbelief that was inevitable.

“So if I humour you for a moment and if I let myself understand that this is all true, then why are you telling me this?”

“Because Scott lives here with the two of us Di, and it will be so much easier with you knowing and we don’t have to risk misunderstandings like earlier today”

My case was presented, and Diana sat there to consider what I had said, it was so remarkable that she had not laughed me out of her room.

“I see, well I guess you will have to prove this to me”

That was it, she said her piece and I had to find Scott and we had to show her all I had said was not some story from my imagination.

“Then, I’ll just check on Scott, he’s probably in his room”

I walked out of my sister’s room feeling better for sharing the truth with her and had to find Scott.

 

SCOTT

 

I listened to the conversation in the world outside of this pair of hot knickers that had me held so securely against Diana’s giant pussy. When Emma went off in search of me I waited to see what Diana would do, in seconds she had lifted her skirt and pulled forward the material of her underwear and I fell back into this hammock like support looking up at the face that struggled to see over her huge breasts.

“Sorry my little hero but I had to think fast, we need to get you downstairs and back into your body so stay put in there okay? Besides I kind of like this way of carrying you it’s really sexy”

With a big grin she let the material snap back and once again I was kissing my face into her sex as she dropped the curtain of darkness which was just a mere skirt that she was wearing. The heavy thuds of her feet on the staircase told me that she was heading down to my other body and Emma wasn’t far behind as I heard her call out.

“Di? Is he downstairs, because he’s not in his room?”
“I’ll check”

Diana answered and when she stopped I called out to Scott Two and asked him to retrieve me. My eyes opened from the couch to see Diana leaning over me with one hand down the front of her skirt.

“Wow, that was some trick I was just about to fish you out down here and then you disappeared”

“Yeh, in the nick of time”
I said and readied myself for Emma to return feeling very guilty about where I was just seconds ago.

“You okay Scott?”
Diana said and winked with her back to Emma.

“Of course”

I played along and made up a reason for not hearing Emma return.

“I must have dropped off on the sofa here, hey Em, I didn’t hear you get back isn’t it last period still?”

“Hey sweetie, yes but they let us have a study period at home”

Emma walked around Diana and sat down next to me in that distractingly tight school blouse and short skirt, a kiss was quickly planted on my lips before she revealed to me that Diana knew our story. How awful I felt making her repeat what I already knew but for the sake of our relationship I had to keep up the pretence that it was all new.

 

EMMA

 

“So, Diana sit down and let’s demonstrate to you that it was all true. How about you beaming onto my lap down here Scott just so Diana can appreciate how tiny you are and why we need to take care of you sometimes”
“Um really?”
I was nervous, my real body probably still had Diana’s scent plastered all over it from when she slipped me down her knickers and I knew that Emma would sense that in an instant.

“Yeh, go on, right here”
As I looked to my right Emma smoothed her short skirt across her legs so that it was like a taught platform and waited for my arrival.

“Scott Two just answer me inside my head please”
I began an internal conversation thinking back to Scott Two who answered me instantly.

“Yes Scott”

“Will I still err, does my real body still smell from being you know very close to Diana’s big bits? Will I smell of her if you know what I mean?”

“No Scott once your body is dematerialised foreign particles that might be attached to your body are removed, in essence you are cleansed by this process so no harmful bacteria can contaminate the cranial stasis area”

“Scott are you talking to Scott Two in your head?”
Emma squeezed my knee to bring my attention back to her and Diana pretended to be getting impatient.

“Okay you two I am waiting”

“Yes I just wanted to check there was enough power for me to come out”

“Well, come down here on to my skirt as Diana needs to see you”

Patting her lap where she expected to see my tiny naked form appear my girlfriend was keen to bring me out into the open.

“Okay”
I agreed and asked Scott Two to beam me out.

 

My new view was the black expanse of a tennis court sized area of skirt that was supporting me and some knees stretching out beyond this. Above the presence of two enormous white covered breasts caught my eyes and I looked out to see Diana dressed in a t-shirt and short skirt looking down with a great impression of being surprised.

“Here’s my little man”

Emma said proudly and her fingers clasped around my body shifting me so that my head and shoulders sat proud of the fist they made around it and thankfully covering my nakedness.

 

Chapter 25 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA

 

My sister was clearly quite amazed to see my tiny boyfriend appearing naked in my lap, before she could properly see him I picked his delicate body up in my hand and lifted him next to my cheek and sort of rubbed him against it and then I thought to myself that was an odd thing to do, much like brushing a cute little hamster next to your face. I then held him out so Diana could see he was real.

“Say hello to the world tiniest boyfriend and the littlest man on Earth”

I gleefully said and Diana moved closer to see for herself that this wasn’t some trick, she soon spoke to him to test that he could respond.

“Scott, is that really you down there?”

“It’s me, just not much of me”

He said in that cute little munchkin like voice that I was really starting to love and Diana sat down on the edge of the coffee table.

“So, aliens do exist, this is, some revelation”

I smiled as my sister must have been coming to terms with the reality of all I had told her.

“This is something else, we have to keep this very secret Emma, if the government knew about Scott and maybe the technology that exists inside that bigger body of his then they’ll take him away for sure”

As Diana said this I looked down at the fragile little man held in my fingers and clutched him protectively against my bosom.

“Well they can’t have him Di”

“Of course they can’t Em, he’s our secret now”

“mmmmfffttt”

Scott was trying to speak but my blouse in his face probably stifled every word from those little lips.

“Sorry Scott did you want to say something?”
I giggled realising how my natural protective reaction had effectively plastered him into my bust.

“I....just wanted to say, thanks to both of you for not freaking out and reacting badly to this”

 

Diana smiled and closed in with her face towards Scott as he was held in my hand.

“It’ll add some excitement to our lives with you being around I’m sure of that and I am sure my little sister here is more than pleased to discover that she’s finally become the giant woman she wanted to be”

I think that I glowed a little red as Diana said this as I knew she was implying more than she was letting on.

“Actually Di, I think my desire to be big with Scott probably came from that encounter, apparently they masked some of my memories and I held him like this before whilst they prepared his bigger body so maybe because I liked it so much then that it sort of naturally surfaced into our relationship before we actually knew”

“He is pretty tiny though isn’t he? What’s it like Scott being a miniature man? I mean Emma and I must look completely gigantic through your little eyes”
“Yeh, you both are enormous like skyscraper size, it’s a little scary”
He added and I smiled at his description of how tall we were.

 

I wanted to get Scott alone now because I had been thinking of him all afternoon and missing him, I also had a promise to keep so I made an excuse for us to be alone.

“Well now that’s all out in the open, I guess you had better get back inside your big body and you can help me with my home work seeing as you had another day off school mister”

 

SCOTT

 

I felt tense as we pretended this was all new, Diana did a Stirling job not to show any prior knowledge and for now our secret session this afternoon was safely kept between us, I had to wonder what this would be mean for the future. It was clear to me that Diana wanted me and she knew that I would fall for her seduction every time as I hardly put up any resistance to her, but would our private time together this afternoon be enough for her and would this be just something we both never dare mention again? Or would Diana want more? I guess the question could equally be asked of me, I had a thing for this woman all of my teenage life and I can’t deny that being in her underwear and amongst those fabulous tits of hers was super sexy and would I be able to keep faithful to my Emma?

 

After a short while of exposing my real size, Emma wanted me to come upstairs and help her with some school work and I beamed back into my larger body. She walked out to grab her school bag from the back room and I looked across at Diana who was just standing up from the coffee table looking very eye catching in that short skirt and top that just sat proud of her belly button. She was grinning and walked up close to me with her superior height making me feel very short even though she had no heels on her feet right now.

“It’s going to be fun living here eh shorty?”
“Yyyeh”

I said a touch nervous as normal and Diana unsettled me further by lifting up her t-shirt and pulling it down, stretching it over my head! My eyes and face pushed into her satin bra and those large boobs just moulded their giving forms around my features.

“I still owe you a play in these hills my little hero, so here’s a taste for now.”

Knowing that Emma was probably in the hallway just outside this room I tried to pull my face away but being stronger than me, Diana held me for a second or two longer as her arms wrapped around my back.

“And Scott, the next time you set eyes on this sexy bra it’s going to be from the inside and whole lot bigger than you that I can promise”

As she released me I was very overwhelmed and looked up at her bright blue eyes as she fixed her top down again drawing attention to her wonderful assets that filled it so well. She was clearly teasing me and was getting off on the risk she had taken.

“Di....”

I began but she interrupted by blowing a kiss down at me from her lofty stature and simply walked out of the room with that little skirt swishing to her curvy frame.

 

EMMA

 

Scott came up to my room and I was hiding behind the door waiting for him to enter. As he walked in I let the door close and slipped behind him unnoticed so I could pin him against my body and push my boobs into the back of his neck whilst I leaned in to nuzzle his right ear with my arms draped over his shoulders and chest, I was feeling very horny and wanted him to know it.

“I don’t have any homework except a lesson in female anatomy for you Scott”

I whispered in his ear and held him close, he was so short compared to me and this was quite exciting.

“I think I could be an ideal pupil”

He said following my lead and I slithered my boobs down his back by bending at my knees whilst allowing my hands to travel his chest and then stomach before they slipped inside the front of his shorts.

“The first lesson is how to undress a woman and I recall that I promised you could take this sexy little uniform off me but first you have to be naked”

“Yes maam”

Scott piped up enthusiastically to my advances and I wiggled myself downwards behind him and pulled his shorts and underwear to his ankles in one smooth manoeuvre. As he stepped out of his clothes he turned to face me and I rose back to my full height just to feel superior again as I effortlessly towered over him. Standing six foot in my school shoes, which I must add were nothing special in the heel department, must have made me quite intimidating from his five foot two inches and we both couldn’t get enough of it.

 

I reached out feeling very confident as I commanded this situation and I removed his top, next I dropped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to my body.

“How about a kiss short stuff?”

Puckering my lips to make them as tempting as possible I knew Scott would realise he was too short to reach them but I enjoyed making him tell me this fact. His face was about level with the swell of my bosom and even on tip toes he would not be close to meeting my lips.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma teased me with the promise of a kiss but I knew her little game was to demonstrate the difference in our respective heights just for the thrill it gave her.

“How about if you come down to my level you leggy tease?”

My request made her giggle and Emma looked down on me brushing away her long blonde hair before she spoke.

“Am I too tall for you baby?”

Her voice sounded very into the moment she just wanted me to acknowledge she was much taller than I was and I gave in.

“Yes far too tall”

I said grinning up at her.

“I could use a box to stand on because those legs of yours are looking longer every day”

“Now that’s what a girl like me loves to hear, so maybe we had better do this lying down where you can reach me all of me”

Gesturing to the bed Emma elegantly positioned her body on one half and stretched those long legs in that short skirt right across it, it was my turn now to do the undressing.

 

EMMA

 

I lured Scott to my bed and he stood at the base of it as I settled into what I hoped was an attractive pose with my right leg just slightly raised to flash a glimpse of my underwear and to show off a little more thigh at the same time. I was feeling very ready for him right now but I didn’t want this to be conventional sex as I had been day dreaming about being a giantess and wanted that buzz of being all powerful again.

“Talking of being able to reach me....”
I continued working in my little request that I knew he would go along with.

“.....I’d like to have tiny Scott undress me right now, that’ll be more fun for the both of us”

“Tiny Scott? You mean that you want me to be really small again?”

“Smaller the better”

My smile hopefully told him this was what I desired and he looked a touch hesitant.

“But, how am I possibly going to undress you when I’m that tiny, you will be so.....well big”

“Bigger the better, slower the better, trust me it will be more fun and ten times sexier to strip the clothes off a giant girlfriend and it will build both our desires”

“Sure sounds good, when you talk like that”

Scott agreed and he was lying next to me on the bed moments later as he prepared to leave his bigger body, with his head level with mine I couldn’t help but notice how much further my body stretched than his. He turned his head to me and then asked an interesting question.
“Okay so I’m ready where do you want me to go first?”
“Start at the bottom of course tiny and work your way up if you can”

I kissed his lips and we shared our tongues for a few lovely seconds before he straightened back up his head and then I knew he wasn’t there any longer.

 

Way down at my shoes there was a small voice that shouted up squeaking to be heard by my much larger ears.

“Em, are you sure about this?”

Sitting up I peered down at my more conservative black school shoes, these courts were pointing up with my heels resting on the bed and I felt a tingle of excitement as my eyes took stock of Scott’s situation. There he was my little boyfriend looking so insignificant against the sheer size of my feet and those shoes that must have appeared like two huge leather monuments compared to him. I moved the right one which was closest to where he stood, just rocking it slowly and he nearly jumped out of his skin which made me giggle, he was scared of them, scared of my shoes!

“What’s a matter Scott? It’s only a ladies shoe”

I teased and he walked around my shoes studying them like they were dangerous beasts he was wary of.

“This isn’t going to work Emma I couldn’t even begin to lift one of these humongous shoes off your pretty feet, how about I go back to my bigger body?”

Of course I knew it was impossible to ask him to remove one of my shoes considering their scale to him but somehow I just got a rush from hearing him admit defeat from the simplest of things.

“No, stay tiny I’ll just help you with those big bad shoes of mine”

Teasingly I lifted a foot and he cowered for a second in its shadow before I moved it away and flicked off my shoe with veritable ease, then I repeated the same with the other one.

 

SCOTT

 

Crash! Her foot tossed one car sized shoe into the air and it plummeted to the ground sounding like it weighed an enormous amount as I heard it land on the deck below from such a height, then the other joined it. Seeing Emma tossing these huge objects around gave me little doubt to the power she possessed and I was impressed but all she had done was remove her shoes, it seemed crazy to be in awe of her actions.

 

Now I was left looking at the two bare soles of her gorgeous feet curling over like praying mantis as she stretched and bent them. The detail was so fine this close, the lines left by the shoes impression on her delicate skin were visible to my eyes and the heavy odour of a hard day at school lingered, almost making my eyes water if I inhaled too deeply. Now I had to move up this great big body of hers but before I managed to walk more than a few steps her right foot lowered to confront me with her toes. I moved out of their way misunderstanding what she planned but the gap between her big toe and its neighbour widened and settled around my midsection with a firm and unconventional grip.

“Now isn’t that cute you’d make a nice toe ring”

She remarked as I was lifted between her toes and she deposited me onto the top of her left thigh with a very flexible movement.

“Easy!”

I reminded her that I was still fragile as she handled my body between her toes but Emma had not exerted any pressure on me and those toes were as gentle as her fingers and controlled with a dexterity that was impressive to say the least.

“That’s better, it would have taken you all day to climb up my legs so now here you are next to a little skirt, are you man enough to pull it down my thighs?”

Emma challenged and I looked at her “little skirt” as she called it only it was far from little and had a top surface as I had described before much like the area of a tennis court! Was she getting off on presenting me with tasks that were way beyond my current capability to complete?

“There’s a little catch and a zip on the left hand side”

She prompted and I walked up onto the skirt and waited until she parted her legs enough that it was stretched taught so it could support a light weight little man walking across its surface. As I got half way she teased and slackened the material by shifting her legs and it dropped down between those thighs in an instant and I tumbled to my knees. Now I was now stood in a deep trench whilst she had a laugh at my expense giving my ears a workout in the process.

“Sorry couldn’t resist”

An excuse boomed down and the material flattened again lifting me up as those legs parted drawing the skirt tighter again and flattening out the terrain.

 

I found the button on the curving edge of her hip and there was no way I could reach it or the zipper below without climbing down the side of her body and hiring some mountaineering gear.

“Emma, can I pass on the skirt, I would need some scaffolding just to reach it or I’m going to fall off your hip trying and that’s still a good fall”

My admission led to a large hand simply loosening the catch above the zip before the metal teeth were bared as she pulled the fifteen foot of zip down its entire length.

“Better hurry to the high ground then mister because this skirts going”

With her warning I ran for the blouse where it began some ten feet in front of me just over the small ridge of her waist band and I clung on to a plate sized button as the ground trembled below me with the removal of a substantial amount of material. As I clung to the button with both hands and close to the tails of her blouse, her upper body loomed over me for a second or two as she used both hands to wriggle out of the skirt and I was stunned by the two wobbling masses of smooth white cotton above.

 

As her body settled there were her white lacy panties revealed half covered by the end of her fitted blouse that had been carefully tucked inside her skirt only seconds ago. I stood up and walked down to roll back the end of her blouse to then uncover the two hips bands of these skimpy panties.

“Can the little man manage a pair of his girlfriend’s giant sexy knickers or will his teeny muscles admit they are defeated by a little bit of girly lace?”

Emma challenged me and I looked back up determined not to pass on this one, she was really making me work for this and I hoped the sex would be worth it in the end! I started with one thick hip band and pulled at it dragging it down, a small section of it came a few of my feet lower but then snapped back to the original position.

 

EMMA

 

The little bare feet padding back and forth across my skin felt really nice like a light tickling sensation as Scott attempted to remove my knickers. I stifled a laugh to see him pulling aggressively for the fourth time at one of the hip bands only to manage to shift it a couple of centimetres lower down as a result. Then he trotted across me to the other side pulling and heaving the same only to level off one side against the other, we would be all night at this pace.

“I think the lace wins over the muscle”
I declared having watched him for a couple of minutes tugging and pulling with no hope of revealing anything remotely sexy in the next hour!

“Step aside tiny, allow me to do the grand reveal”

I was being very cheeky but I could not stop my comments as it made me feel all the more superior, Scott stood on the hem of my blouse and watched my two thumbs hook inside each hip band and gently ease the material away and down to my thighs below.

“You see it’s really easy, nothing too it at all, you just have to have some strength in your thumbs”

My summary must have been a touch condescending but Scott shrugged it off as he was quite taken with the new view.

“Emma that is one monster pussy you have down there”

“One day you will find out when you are brave enough little man but right now you have a lot of big buttons to negotiate”

Pulling his attention back up my body he was soon crouched over the lowest button of my blouse and it took him both hands to pull and push it free, the next two took him less than a minute but the terrain was beginning to gradually slope upwards and I am sure it was rising quite steeply as I was losing sight of him bit by bit.

 

SCOTT

 

I had tried to unfastened large buttons like this before and I knew this battle was really fought where her blouse tensioned over the shape of those tremendous breasts, right now I was standing at the base of that bust and it towered overhead mocking me with its size.

“Em there is no way I am going to climb up your boobs and tackle those buttons on top, you know that don’t you big lady?”

Telling her straight I tired of this exercise, as tiny as I was right now pulling a blouse off my giant girlfriend would be like trying to take down a circus tent single handed.

“Actually I wanted to hear you say that tiny because I have something to show you that you might find pretty cool and very sexy”

A hand plucked me into the air unannounced and I was hovered over her undeniably sensational upper body with a nice aerial perspective. There was a lot of tension over her boobs and that blouse was stressed by her assets making a second skin that profiled perfectly just how blessed she was.

“I didn’t think you would manage a giant blouse like this, you are far too tiny for that but I just needed those lower buttons released so I could do this for you”

Emma inhaled with a grand and dramatic filling of her lungs that thrust those huge breasts upwards and expanded them in the confines of that thin cotton material until pop! Pop! Pop! One by one the buttons that remained were launched into the air like flying discs as her giant white bra came busting through looking absolutely enormous!

“Oops, guess I’m just too big and sexy for this blouse”
She boasted and I was in complete agreement as I drooled at the view of her exposed cleavage.

“Em you know how to turn on a little guy!”
I shouted eagerly from her hand and she slowly took my naked body down and the next thing I knew she was tucking me into the side of her left bra cup and I felt the smooth material wash over my back as I lay fixed to her warm skin.

 

EMMA

 

“In you go tiny, see if you can find my nipple and make love to it again, because I’m going to make love with your other body at the same time”

Sliding Scott’s little body into the cup of my bra I knew he was safe from falling and now I had the wonderful sensation of his little limbs clambering between my bra and my breast towards my sensitive nipple. I sat up and looked at his currently static bigger body, he had beamed out of it when he was still fully aroused and of course I had noted that it remained in that state providing me with a very rigid dick to guide into my wetness as I straddled this silent but willing partner.  As I clamped my thighs to push deeper with this probing organ it was hitting the spot and the tiny guest sharing my bra cup was also right on the spot stimulating my nipple.

 

This was new, this was exciting, I had two wonderful things going on at once. My pussy was full and I controlled the penetration and meanwhile there was a little man kissing, licking and rubbing his body all over my nipple and making it harder and harder. Scott was shouting something from inside my bra cup something about how big my boob was and how turned on he was in there but I couldn’t make all of his words out. I just closed my eyes and felt him in there beneath the material pushing his manhood into my nipple and holding on as he bucked and began to ride it. I slowly built up momentum on the love stick that I sat on and I let myself go completely enjoying the blissful few minutes that it took me to reach an orgasm. As I stopped there was still activity on my gently bouncing breast and Scott was furiously pumping and trying to overcome the cling of the satin that surrounded and held him to my giant boob, a minute later he sounded off with a succession of contented repetitions of the word “yes” before he stopped and my bra just showed his cute outline as his body came to a rest.

 

SCOTT

 

It wasn’t until I had returned to my larger body having beamed directly out of Emma’s bra that I opened my eyes to see her on top of me. I suddenly realised the earthquake like tremors of her boob, that I had endured as I made love to it, had been from the result of her working out on this dick that must have remained at attention. Now as I re-entered that body in my post loving phase, the signals to my manhood instantly made my larger penis become flaccid. Emma slipped me out and leaned down to kiss my lips and we locked tongues for the next few minutes.

“Now that was special”

She smiled and walked off to grab a towel and some fresh clothes so she could change.

 

I relaxed on the bed remaining naked for a while and had a plastered grin on my face that would have looked cheesy to any outsider but I had to admit making love to giant nipples was becoming something I really did have a passion for.

 

Later I dressed and cleaned myself up before we had some food downstairs and Diana joined us, the looks Diana gave me every now and then behind Emma’s back made me feel uneasy. Whilst Emma made us both a coffee Diana stood there and pulled the front of her skirt waist band forward pretending to look for me down there but all this was done beyond her sister’s attention. If this was a glimpse of how living here was going to be then I would be in trouble at some point in the future.

 

EMMA

 

Scott said that he had to go up to our room and put Scott Two on charge for school tomorrow and I told him that I would be up shortly to join him once I had finished my hot chocolate, as he was about to leave the room I had to make my request.

“Remember to beam out onto my dresser top, I’ll promise to find another comfy bed for you”

I teased him and blew a kiss and I think he was embarrassed as I said this openly before Diana who currently was sat opposite giggling at how Scott swiftly turned and left.

 

Diana seemed eager to chat now that we were alone and she came out with a few questions.

“So, tell me little sis, just how did you take him to school with you this morning I’m intrigued?”

“He’s so tiny Diana, I just popped him in my pocket literally and carried him in my blouse all the time, he didn’t really have a choice because he can’t climb out, even a little pocket is so big to him”

“Oh wow”

She said clearly interested in how I transported my little boyfriend and she wanted to know more.

“What did Scott make of that then? I mean being dropped helplessly into your pocket and taken to school?”

“Well he wasn’t keen at first because of being naked and all, but after spending an hour or so of bouncing on top of this giant tit he was a horny little devil when I took him out for some air”

We both shared a laugh and I opened up to my sister happy that I could tell her these things.

“So what was that about a comfy bed for him?”

Diana sipped her hot chocolate and grinned at me knowing I was being mischievous with what I had said to Scott.

“Oh, it’s nicer for him to be outside of his bigger body when it’s charging so I made a bed from one of my padded bra’s, you should have seen him, he was lost in it!”

“That’s so funny, so tell me Em......”

Pausing for another sip of her hot drink Diana kept me in suspense of her next question.

“......have you guys made out with him being so tiny?”
I always loved our girly chats and now it was getting juicy and I could relay all the details and share the fantastic things we had done together.

“Well he has had sex with this nipple a couple of times”

As I said this pointing at my boob, Diana nearly choked on her drink in surprise and then giggled.

“No way”

She laughed and I continued to elaborate.

“Actually it feels like nothing I have ever experienced before, it’s just incredible Diana. He is making my nipples so sensitive, I just lose it when he’s banging away under my bra cup. Oh and to feel his little feet patting across your bare skin and how his little hands and arms play with your nipples or touch parts of you in ways that a full size man never could it’s unreal, it’s a drug I can’t get enough of”

 

As I went on and shared these private matters with my sister I wondered if this would appeal to her, did she share this fascination of mine to be the bigger person in a relationship? I stopped my babbling and boasting and had to ask.

“Di, what do you think about all this? Do you think it’s kind of sexy the fact that he’s so small and at our mercy? And the fact that he doesn’t have a choice in what a woman at our size wants?”

“I have to admit, he did look really adorable when I saw him earlier on your lap, sort of makes you want to pick him up and protect him but yeah, there is something about seeing a man that little that fires the imagination, I mean he would fit literally anywhere”

Her reaction was positive and I could see the growing interest inside her and that last comment was something I had wondered to.

“Oh I am glad it’s not just me, I have shared that thought of taking things a stage further and introducing him to my pussy but I’m not sure he’s ready for that. I mean girls our size are probably kind of cavernous down here and he could get lost poor thing!”

Diana laughed and I joined in, we both probably imagined Scott disappearing in our nether regions and it was a turn on for me and maybe for her.

“Gosh Em, you are getting me going talking like this”


I pondered something for a while, here was my sister, my close sister who I had shared everything with and had been there for me for all my life. She hadn’t had a boyfriend for so long given her busy lifestyle and I bet it had been a while since she had even had sex with a man. I surprised myself as I came out with my next question.

“Diana, be really honest with me. Given the opportunity would you desire to feel what’s it’s like to be with a tiny lover?”

“Um......well yes, after what you said it sounds awesome but....”

Cutting in on my sister before her but could be realised I kept on the same theme.

“I think that my Scott could love another giantess, I mean he’s a man right and you are gorgeous and I know he gets off on big tits and you have a cracking pair that are even bigger than mine. If he was tiny then those boulders you carry around upfront would either scare him or excite him to death!”
On a roll I complimented my sister positioning something I did not think would come from me, a proposal to share my boyfriend.

“I think we could both look after his sexual needs and he could look after ours, and we are close sisters after all it would be rude not to share such a great little treasure”

Diana looked stunned but my offer was genuine, I was not proposing a three some but I was about to fix up my little lover with my big breasted sister knowing they would both get something out of it.

 

Somehow with Scott being so small, it sounds awful, but it made me think of him differently, like a possession maybe. He was something I could share to spread the happiness of what he could bring. It didn’t feel wrong when I considered handing his tiny body over to my sister for her to enjoy on the odd occasion and almost like a gift that I could bestow on her and enjoy myself. Was it his new size that made me more open like this? If he was permanently stuck as an average normal height guy I doubted that I would even be considering this? And what would Scott think? He was a man and I’m sure he’d think it was Christmas if I allowed him to have sex with Diana’s boobs, they surely would be the ultimate for him.

 

“What are you saying here Emma? Are you for real? Are you offering that you want to let Scott do things to me, to be alone with me, like you talked about?”
“I guess I am.......tell me honestly Di, does that appeal to you?”
“Um, I think it would be like you said an incredible experience”

We both laughed and I saw the fascination in my sisters blue eyes raised to another level as they widened and she gently shook her head in disbelief of my openness.

“Let’s not tell Scott, lets surprise him”

I concluded.

 

SCOTT

 

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. The inside of my girlfriend’s underwear drawer greeted me with its lovely smell of light perfume that reminded me of her and that fragrance of the washing detergents still lingering in the many stacks of giant bra’s and panties that surrounded me.

 

My night was spent on the surface of a pair of stockings that Emma had neatly arranged for me like a soft nest and a bright purple g-string served as my bed sheet, even the small triangle of this indecent piece of underwear was more than enough material to cover me and tucking me in last night Emma commented on how tiny I must be to shelter beneath it as it hardly covered her private parts!

 

I could hear the deep bass of giant female voices talking in the room outside the drawer and clearly it was Emma and Diana chatting, if I was to continue to live amongst giant women and sleep in a panty drawer then I would have to find some miniature ear defenders.

“I can’t believe it happened again, we have to get something rigged up so this isn’t repeated every night”
Emma was clearly concerned and Diana shared her sentiment.

“Yes, he’s missed a few days of school already that’s not good, perhaps we can set something up for him with an extension lead and strap that on his arm”
“That’s a good idea Di, we can suggest that to Scott today. I suppose I had better wake up the little fellow and tell him the news”

 

Thudding footsteps approached me and then the small crack of light that was allowing me to see inside my current environment, suddenly became a flood as the drawer slid open. Two beautiful faces beamed down on me from above.

“Good morning tiny”

Emma cheerily announced and Diana couldn’t help but smile at my current situation.

“Now that is a cute sight”

She said and my girlfriends hand came in to retrieve me. As I peered over the enormous fist around my entire body I was held out at arm’s length so I could see the two of these giantesses.

“Morning ladies”

I started with a greeting and then noticed to my surprise that both of them were dressed with their hair made up and their makeup applied, perhaps those ear defenders could wait because I didn’t know they were even up until catching their conversation minutes ago.

“Morning cutie”

Giving me a smile that was knock out Diana looked very chirpy to see me and likewise Emma.

“Listen Scott we didn’t wake you before because it happened again, the hand of your other body wasn’t connecting with the power socket and Scott Two told me it must have moved according to his internal clock at one in the morning so no proper charge has gone in overnight and you can’t go back inside again”

“Oh man, how did that happen?”

My grumble was met with Emma’s theory and a solution, she shared the bed with my larger body and assumed that during the night she may have nudged it and knocked the connection away but the suggestion was to strap an extension socket onto the wrist or arm so it wouldn’t happen again.

“So, what does this mean?”

I looked up from her fist and Diana answered.

“It means you stay as mister tiny for the day like yesterday”

Part of me couldn’t help feeling she was pleased about this outcome from her expression but I didn’t have long to look at her face as I was being lowered into my girlfriends blouse pocket. The bumpy ride downstairs was soon over and I was helped to peak out of the pocket by Emma as her fingers raised me enough that I could hook my arms over the top and hold myself there with some effort. Now I could chat with the two giantesses without being held in a hand.

 

I was offered some breakfast by Diana who was cooking some bacon. Emma had eaten but she sat there as we all spoke and watched Diana preparing her food. I had to say Diana looked hotter than hot this morning if that was at all possible. She was wearing a short black skirt with a little side slit offering another fifteen foot of smooth thigh flesh to lust over or in reality several more inches. Above this skirt that nicely outlined those curvy hips she had an oversized black belt clinching her thin waist inwards and exaggerating her curves above and below. Talking of curves Diana had a bright red fitted v-neck top that was tucked behind this belt and practically spray painted over those very large breasts, the effect made them look many times bigger to my tiny eyes this morning. I would have to keep checking myself as I was finding those eyes following every movement as Diana’s body jiggled and wiggled sexily about the kitchen enhanced by the way she walked in a pair of very high heels. From my perch inside my girlfriends school blouse I did have a great view across the vast kitchen to savour her beauty but I felt very conscious of my actions.

 

“That’s a really nice top Di is it new?”

Emma’s voice above me praised her model sister’s attire and Diana proceeded to walk across to where we were so that she could pose for us.

“It’s new, a little snug but in the right places eh Scott?”

My jaw slackened as this red top was flaunted before me, she turned in profile this way and that and I was almost mesmerised by the shape she cut in that top, it made her look unnatural and cartoonish but ultra hot and on fire!

“Do you like Diana’s top Scott?”

This question rolled out innocently enough from the loud mouth that hovered above me and I was unsure how to respond, part of me wanted let go my grip of the pocket and drop back down inside it under cover.

“Vvvery nice”

I said rather dumbly and Diana seemed to be disappointed by my words.

“You hear that Emma he only said it was very Nice?”

Diana questioned as I then saw her bill board sized face lower to look at me.

 “He doesn’t really mean that Di. I have a better way to get a true reaction from him, he needs to see it close up and personal”

Suggested Emma and I wondered what was going on as she lifted me with two fingers out of her pocket and they both stood up to face each other. My body was then arranged by two hands as Emma kept her thumb and finger under my armpits but held me so that my body was covered by the fist of her other hand. I was suspended there level with Diana’s top or rather dead opposite the “cleavage canyon” that was partly hid behind the open neckline as it plunged down. Her formidable bust pointed at me and I was very close, uncomfortably close, so close that I felt overwhelmed by Diana’s presence as those gorgeous colossal boobs of hers just confronted me and challenge my male hormones not to react.

“Rrreally nice, um Em, what’s going on?”

 

My nerves were on edge as I felt the unstoppable rise between my legs and knew that I had to shut my eyes and disengage or try to calm myself or else my erection would be completed and noticeable behind my girlfriends large fingers.

“Very Nice? Really Nice? That wasn’t the look I was going for”

Diana pouted above in mock sadness with those full lips of hers.

“You know I was hoping that to a little tiny man like you who is many, many times smaller than me, a tight top like this with a pair of giant boobs squeezed inside it would at least warrant the word sexy”

Speaking in the same seductive way she had teased me yesterday Diana ensured that I was almost close enough to touch her top which was now all I could see as it was taking up my entire field of view.

“So what do you think little guy just nice or sexy?”

Now Emma was asking and I didn’t know what was going on here, the two of them were obviously cooperating to tease me. But before I could wonder why she was acting and talking like she was, Emma pulled away her fingers and exposed me dangling my entire naked body before her sister!

“Here’s your real answer Di”

Emma happily declared and I couldn’t cover myself or the fullness of my erection that betrayed me.

“So it is sexy after all”

Concluded Diana as they both laughed above me.

 

EMMA

 

I held Scott under the arms with just a thumb and finger resting at his sides easily enabling me to stop his hands from covering his lower body. It was a cruel to tease him this way and probably a shock to be exposed in front of my sister but it was clear he liked what he saw and my plan worked out perfectly as his tiny little rod was standing up to attention from seeing her boobs at this close range. Diana played the game very well and gave him a real eyeful, not that a man his size could miss those tits as they were so enormous compared to Scott. We both laughed as he was showing his tiny compliment to what he had just seen and Diana teased him further by looking right down at it and stating that he must have found her top sexy after all.

 

“Cover me up....Em....I’m naked here!”

Scott shouted and I just held him there whilst Diana leaned her face closer leaving no doubt that she could see he was indeed naked.

“Naked and horny I would say”

Diana said and then grinned making Scott feel smaller than he already was right now. I then told sister to open out her hand so I could let her hold him and passed Scott into her waiting palm and watched him look back at me and then up at her like the world had gone crazy.

“Sorry baby but I thought it was about time you became comfortable spending time with my sister whilst you are tiny, you don’t have any doll clothes and now that Diana knows about you she can help me to take care of you so you both need to feel at ease with each other. This was just a fun way to break the ice”

“I...this..... is so embarrassing”

His little voice was funny and as Diana held him higher by our faces I could see he was red in the face and he still insisted on covering his private areas so I brushed his hands away with a solitary finger nail.

“Relax, Diana’s seen all of you now every little bit”

I told him and Diana echoed.

“Yes, every little bit”

We both couldn’t help giggling again and Scott seemed less than amused.

 

When we had stopped laughing, Diana handed him back and finished the breakfast. I told Scott that I did this for his own good so he would become accustomed to being around both of us as giantesses and when Diana left us at the kitchen table to do some laundry I spoke to my confused boyfriend.

“I can’t believe you let Diana see me like this? Naked?”

“Hush babe, you like her don’t you?”

“Um....”

My question was direct and caught him off guard, I think he was scared to admit such matters to me for fear that his giant of girlfriend could punish him, I admit that I liked the respect that this size gave me.

 “It’s okay you can be honest, she’s sexy and majorly stacked up top just how you like them and she’s a natural blonde like me so unless you are going to lie, I think that erection back there was very genuine and she likes you”

Scott seemed astonished by my frankness and I picked him up off the table and kissed his little face and body.

“So just start enjoying living in a house with two drop dead gorgeous leggy babes who can switch between being part time amazons and part time giantesses to you”

I smiled and he still looked very confused by the events of this morning and I think he must have thought he was dreaming or something.

 

When Diana came back in she was carrying a load of her ironing, a large stack of her clothes neatly folded and she stopped and mentioned the time.

“Em, you are running late girl you should be on your way”

“Dam”

I said flustered and put Scott on the table whilst I reached for my bag and checked I had everything, slinging it over my shoulder I picked him back up in my hand.

“Am I am going to school with you Em?”

His sweet voice looked at the pocket on my blouse and I was very tempted to just casually slip him in there.

 

SCOTT

 

Nothing made sense this morning, Emma seemed to be actively encouraging me to admit how I fancied Diana and I didn’t know what was going on. When she was reminded by Diana that she was late I was soon held in her hand and I checked out the pocket on the blouse she wore, it was in the right place for an exciting day of riding upon her tit whilst she was in her lessons and I questioned if that was the plan for me to go to school with her like we had before.

 

“I bet you’d like for me to drop you inside my blouse pocket up here huh little guy? You did find that quite stimulating yesterday being bounced around on top of my big boob all morning as my little stowaway”

I nodded my enthusiasm so Diana wouldn’t notice my reaction so that I didn’t need to feel embarrassed.

“Yeah, you’d like that a lot but today will be different, you are going in the big sexy giant bra instead does that sound more exciting Scott?”

Emma tantalised me with her plan and I answered meekly with

“Oh yeah”

My mind imagined that I was already slipping into her warm flesh and in instant contact with those giant boobs, this pleasure would last for a good few hours, and I could rub my nakedness against them which would be awesome.

“He’s very excited about spending the day in a big sexy giant bra Diana”

“Of course he is. If I was a teeny tiny thumb sized man I’d love to be surrounded by a pair of warm giant tits the size of a houses and jiggled about between them for hours on end”

Diana walked over to us and from Emma’s hand I could see a pair of house sized tits very easily as she stood there still holding the clothes in her open arms.

“You are going to have one sexy day little man”

Emma kissed me and I looked down at her open school blouse and the deep cleavage line that waited to accept me. Slowly she lowered me towards it but then my direction was changed and at the last minute I was gently dropped into Diana’s cleavage by my own girlfriend!

 

I gasped in surprise as the flesh accommodated my frame with my body sliding down up to my arms in the gap between those awesome breasts and I managed to turn myself around to see Emma’s face smiling down on me.

“There you go, you will be spending the day in a big sexy giant bra as I promised, only its Diana’s bra”

Her laugh and that of Diana’s pounded my ears a little before Emma blew me a parting kiss.

“Em! What’s going on?”

I shouted managing to catch her attention before she left and Emma looked back to speak over her shoulder.

“Diana’s taking care of you today tiny and you are hers for the next seven hours, I want you both to enjoy yourselves and I will see you later for some enjoyment of my own. That’s if she hasn’t worn you out! Look after him Di, don’t let those big titties of yours smother him too much”

Striding away Emma left me dumfounded and I looked up at the slender neck and ledge like chin above and Diana just whispered sweetly down.

“A dream come true huh tiny? You are mine today, all mine”

 

EMMA

 

I walked down the street as fast as my legs would take me. I needed to catch up some time as I was quite late and so I was in full stride. I felt good, relaxed finally about the secret of my boyfriends dual life having shared this with Diana. Now we could both enjoy his unique ability. I wondered what he was thinking right now, I had just sunk him up to his armpits in a pair of gigantic boobs that were not mine and I had given him a pretty clear indication that he had my blessing to enjoy my sister.

 

I still had to reflect that if he’d been normal size and if this was a regular relationship I would be questioning if this was appropriate or if this sharing of him would work out. But I felt given his size that

conventional rules did not apply, he was barely over two inches tall and he couldn’t have proper sex with anyone not in the normal way and somehow knowing he might be banging my sisters nipples seemed to put a smile on my face rather than invoke a jealous reaction. It felt harmless, he was like a special little gift that we could both enjoy.

 

SCOTT

 

Here I was ensconced in Diana’s cleavage and more than a little confused by the events of this morning, my girlfriend had literally just handed me over into the care of her sister and given us both the green light to enjoy ourselves. This sudden change in the dynamics of our relationship would certainly make my life easier and I was a little in awe of how lucky I was right now.

 

I was jostled up top as Diana walked upstairs towards to her bedroom and the breasts around me wobbled naturally moving me this way and that. Diana put her clothes down and now her hands were free.

“So what’s the score Diana, what am I doing here?”

My question promoted a titter from the giantess who carried me so easily in her décolletage and she sounded very happy when she answered.

“Well I would say that right now you are being gobbled up by a pair of huge breasts and slipping deeper and deeper into my cleavage”

Her answer made me smile and I stroked my hands on the enormous amount of flesh surrounding me but then I repeated the question.

“Emma and I came to an understanding last night Scott, my little sister wants to share the joys of having a little tiny man like you and that means you can finally feel at ease and admit that you find my body totally irresistible “

“You are irresistible that’s true”

My declaration came with my arms spanning out across the tiniest fraction of the surface of her boobs to caress their warm exteriors.

“I know”

She said oozing with self confidence.

 

As Diana now stood in her bedroom she lifted me free of her cleavage and held me for a few seconds in front of her face, being naked I could not hide how lovely the last few minutes had been and this produced a smile that was wider than my entire body.

“Well thank you for your little compliment Scott, nice and warm in there was it?”

“Lovely”

It seemed okay for me to relax and be myself around Diana given that Emma had declared her approval so I was making the most of this situation, spending a day with her would be very interesting and hopefully would provide a lot of opportunity to get to experience more of this body of hers.

“Well I have a full day planned today with you my tiny treat and it starts right now because we are going to see my agent for a quick meeting and then for a modelling shoot this afternoon and you are going to keep me from getting bored. But first I need to pack my handbag so you can sit on my bed for a minute or two”

Placed down on the bed I looked up at the giantess as she moved about the room fussing with various items she wanted to put inside her handbag and a thought struck me.

“Diana, did you plan to be with me today? I mean to be with me all day like I am now”

My question reached her ears and she turned to loom her upper body over me as she answered.

“Are you asking if I planned to have you really tiny so I could take advantage of you all day?”

“Well yes”

My answer made her grin and I watched her as she bent over, lowering down further so her lips and that beautiful huge face were at my level. Diana then pursed those lips to form an oval shape and blew me over onto my backside with a gust of her sweet smelling breathe.

“The answer is yes....”

Her voice boomed from her proximity and I landed on my backside into the soft bedding as she demonstrated her power over me.

“....you are like a little sweet that once you get a taste you have to have it again and again, and I plan to have a long suck of that little sweet today”

Right in front of my eyes a huge tongue lightly licked over those plump lips that glistened with a glossy shine from the carefully applied lipstick across their pillow like surface. It was a hint of things to come and my hardness begged for that tongue to drop down on the bed and curl right under my body and to lift my mid section up and pull it inside her mouth!

“Yyyou can suck on me all you want, I won’t stop you”

My weak voice offered and I lay back submissively before that predatory looking female mouth that could so easily eat a morsel my size.

“You mean you can’t stop me, I’m so big and you are so small, exciting isn’t it Scott?”

Nodding I quivered to feel her breathing over my nakedness making every hair on my body tingle.

“Vvvery”
Stuttering back I smiled up at those white teeth that hovered over me before those lips closed and then landed on my upper body. A nice wrap around kiss was applied to a third of me and as those lips lifted away I was still lifted with them for a second and dropped down perhaps three of my feet into the soft bedding.

“By the way tiny, that was no accident last night with your other body losing its connection to the mains, I just wanted you today regardless”

Diana’s admission was not totally unexpected but did demonstrate to me that she had really enjoyed our earlier encounters to go to the effort of sabotaging my other body to render me as a tiny guy for the day. I didn’t say anything partly because I was still in recovery from her kiss and also because I really didn’t care right now as I wanted to be with her.

 

A few minutes later and Diana was ready to leave, she reached down and picked me up in her hand whilst the other was used to sling a building sized bag onto her shoulder.

“Right little man, it’s time we are leaving to see Andrea my agent. You need to be out of sight and out of sound so I’ll offer you two choices, you can ride tucked inside my bra cup or I can drop you inside my panties either works well for me”

What an offer! I decided riding in the bra would put me in a better spot to speak to Diana and would be less claustrophobic compared to a few hours in her panties so I looked at her cleavage with a smile and simply told her my preference.

“In your bra would be nice”

 

Chapter 26 by BBLZIMMER

 

SCOTT

So before Diana departed the house and headed for her car I watched her pull forward the material that surrounded her left boob and in I went positioned underneath her boob and in the base of the cup but far from her nipple where I desired to be. This bra was soft across my back and legs and felt like it was made of silk or something similar from the smoothness, but combined with her tight top it had a firm control over my movements and at first I just relaxed in there pressed into her hot flesh and enjoyed the knowledge of where I was.

 

The journey in her car was interesting, I knew from the sounds outside and the drone of the engine that we were in the car but Diana was speaking to me the whole time and now and again she rubbed a couple of finger tips under her tit to confirm my presence and stroke my back, it was as if she didn’t believe that I was really in her bra and needed reminding.

“Andrea, gets me all the best gigs and today is no exception. She has some last minute photo shoot for the new underwear collection that she needs to brief me on and as my other promotional trip was cancelled it means I can make some money today whilst you keep me company. Hey and if you are lucky I bet you might even scope out a few other giant models today in the dressing rooms, not that I want you to get any ideas, you are mine now and Emma’s of course. So just remember who’s bra you arrived in when you are ogling some giant beauty okay?”

My muffled answers didn’t make it through easily and Diana just kept chatting away to me regardless. “You keep still like you are now and after this meeting I’ll find somewhere you and I can have some fun okay tiny?”

I managed to bang her tit with my fist in response and she took that as a yes. The real fact of the matter was that I had no choice, her bra and that top right now stuck to my back like cling film and I didn’t have the strength to overcome the pressure in order to move anywhere in this darkness. I ended up falling asleep and felt somehow protected where I was.

 

The meeting with her agent Andrea must have been conducted without me being aware of it as the first I knew there was a tapping of a finger on my back and through the material.

“Wakey, wakey my little bra buddy”

I stirred awake and realised I was still in her bra but she could feel my limbs moving now.

“You have a cute little snore Scott, if it had been any louder Andrea might have noticed one of my tits was fast asleep but luckily you are too small to be that loud”

She laughed and the boob quaked above and I felt its ponderous motion.

“Well the good news is we are parked outside the venue for my shoot and we have a private dressing room for us to enjoy so don’t go anywhere, I just need to check myself in”

Don’t go anywhere she said, what a comedian, I waited for a good few minutes until the tension eased over my body as the layer of her clingy red top had been lifted free and now I could now see a little through the white fabric.

“Let me adjust my shoulder straps, how’s that?”

The bra eased around me as she released some of the tension and suddenly I was able to move much more freely.

“Come on tiny, climb up my tit, come up here where I can see you”

 

Diana’s boob was smooth and I had to push into it with my legs to shift my body along but soon I had a good technique that enabled me to reach the front and where the curve allowed me to haul my body up towards her nipple.

“Oh that feels good with you wriggling around under there”

Her voice encouraged and I was just trying to find my way to her nipple which given the size of her breast was quite some obstacle to circumnavigate.

 

As my body slithered against her smooth flesh and around the cusp of her curves I was now in an upright stance and my head had broken into new territory, there was more light afforded to my eyes and a soft netting like structure now settled resting on my shoulders and the back of my head. I was of course entering the lacy half cup of her bra and as I looked up the lace was pushed forcibly out by Diana’s erect nipple. I reached up with my arms and they struggled to circle the girth of this nipple it was that thick at the base!

“Mmmmmm, jackpot you found it little guy”

Her loud voice fell over my ears and I attempted to caress this nipple which was simply enormous yet I could not really appreciate it size from under the covers so to speak. As if hearing my inner desire to see the scale of her nipple in its giant proportions, Diana eased the cups of her bra away from her boobs and I was left dangling from her nipple with a long drop below to her skirted lap.

“Oops, I expected you to come away with my bra you naughty thing, look down you can let go now”

Directing her bra back and underneath me it looked like a stuntman’s catch net and was of course easily capable of offering me a soft place to land. I dropped down a few feet and sunk into the silky parachute sized span of material that I had to remind myself was just a single cup of this titanic brassiere. As I landed there was chuckle from Diana and she held out the bra at arm’s length and the cups thin material moulded around me.  I was directed to a table top complete with a massive led light illuminating a vast mirror and it was clear that we were in a dressing room. The bra relaxed and did not hold its shape as it was too thin and unsupported and now I was stood up to my shins in a massive pool of silk that spanned out very wide making me realise just what it took to cover one of her boobs. Through my eyes it would have been enough material to fashion a regular hot air balloon and that was a lot. But spread out like this it had even more impact and Diana purred down at me pointing out how small I was by comparison.

“Just how small do you feel now Scott? My bra’s are huge aren’t they?”

I hadn’t looked up at her revealed bare chest yet as my eyes scoured the ripples of silk and lace that circled me, it ensured I was still hard and my stiff member hadn’t faltered since I was crawling around inside it.

“I thought Emma’s bra’s were gigantic but.....”
As I spoke there I was walking across this slippery terrain in search of a label to satisfy my hardness with some impressive letters. My “but” was about to lead into how this bra was so much bigger than Emma’s only Diana finished my sentence.

“.....but she’s wears a girl’s bra Scott and you are standing right now inside a woman’s bra, I know what you are looking for tiny, you want to know how huge that bra is don’t you? Maybe you should look up a minute these might give you a clue”

Slowly I looked up and up and there was two naked impossible sized breasts bearing down on me, they probably spanned fifty feet across combined and it was extremely intimidating to know these were just a pair of boobs! The nipple that I had been dangling from seconds ago had stiffened outwards and remained at least three foot in length or half my height, it was, they both were exciting and scarily enormous.

“Di....you’re boobs are just the biggest, sexiest, horniest things I have ever seen!”

“34 G cups my tiny little man, and they are all yours to cum over”

I jumped back in fright as she wobbled them dangerously over head and their size seemed to double with this motion, but Diana was being playful and wasn’t out to scare me. She thrust them forward and buried me in her cleavage for a second or two before pulling back up and giggling at her own playful actions.

“Show me how horny they make you then Scott, I want you to rape my virgin nipple, pump it hard with that tiny prick of yours, show me how sexy you think my gigantic titties are”

Her words teased and suddenly her hand cupped around my backside and swept me up into the air and planted me on her right nipple as she sighed at my contact. Holding me there she through her long blonde hair back as she sat on the chair before the table and tilted her entire head back whilst I tried penetrate the end of this nipple that was easily wider than my own hips. Just losing my inches into the end of this monster made me fuelled with an excitement which was shared by Diana who enjoyed my tiny member finding its way into her flesh.

“Oh you are so small, your touch is so delicate but so effective, you’re making my nipple tingle, you had better ride me right now little man. You’ve wanted these boobs ever since we met, now show me what you think of them, love them, worship them”

 

I did not hold back, I knew that no matter how rough I was with such a giantess that my puny minute body would never come close to hurting her, so I let my strength pull that nipple into my body with force. I leaned over it stretched out my arms and they couldn’t reach the base, her hand held my bare butt and allowed me to buck and push into her flesh like a man who had never made love before. She was right, I had lusted over these very breasts from afar for many years and now finally I was expressing my love for them and now they were a hundred times larger they need a hundred times the worshipping.

“Thirty four G, thirty four G, thirty four......Giants!”
I repeated out loud as I enjoyed unleashing my full strength into her, this was something no man could normally do but she was no normal woman compared to me and my eyes could not see past the expanse of this one boob as I released all of my load into its very tip.

 

Diana lifted me away as I flopped into her palm and through my glazed over eyes I saw that she was panting heavily but had not quite reached the mark, I had failed to bring her off from my nipple stimulation alone and I so wanted her to enjoy this as much as I just had.

“You’ve got me all fired up, a little spec like you has me hanging on the edge from just sexing up my nipple, no wonder Emma love you this small”
Clearly impressed with my efforts Diana put me back down on the bra that practically covered the dresser and I watched her hands dart down to her skirt and hurriedly she pulled it off and then slid her hands inside her panties as she looked down on me. I was just getting over the euphoria of my own orgasm but I wasn’t about to watch this giantess finish herself off, and boldly I looked up at her and tried to be assertive.

“Use me Diana, use my body, take me inside you my giantess”

Her eyes boggled in disbelief and then looked very excited by my invitation, I stiffened my entire frame with my legs pulled together and my arms at my side. I took a deep lungful of air and then a giant hand with a set of giant female fingers took me inside her silk panties and immersed my body into a deep wet cave that drenched me in seconds. In and out she rubbed my body around and between her lips, then I held out my arms seeing her clit exposed and rubbed them across it as she shoved me inside again, she gasped and shouted out with glee and then held my face to her clit and I nuzzled, kissed and manhandled this pleasure centre as only a guy my size could.

 

Diana orgasmed multiple times, she lifted me away and slopped my wet body onto the open box of a pile of pink girly tissues at the edge of the table and she sat in the chair leaning back with her eyes closed and a Cheshire cat like grin permanently fixed on her face whilst she calmed herself down. I felt a little sore from the friction of being handled like that but I wasn’t about to complain as sex with these giant women was getting better and better.

 

When Diana had settled she lifted me out of the box, she could see I was a little red by my chest and legs.

“Did I just do that to you?”
She said concerned and I shook my head.

“No, that was some giant pussy it was a wild cat, very aggressive but I tamed it”

“Oh yes you certainly did”

 

Diana took good care of me, she cleaned herself up as there was a small bathroom attached to the side of this deluxe dressing room and she washed me delicately off with some warm water and then I had the pleasure of the hot air from her mouth as she used this to dry me.

“Advantages of my mouth being so much bigger than you, it can be a man dryer”

She explained as she evaporated the moisture from all over my body with this erotic method of getting me dry.

“I can think of other pleasures such a nice big female mouth could offer”
I dared to say this and Diana smiled sexily.

“Ooooh, hasn’t Emma tried that with you yet? Oral sex with a giant woman, that would pretty sensational don’t you think Scott?”

“Oh yeah, I can imagine just how good that would be looking at how big your lips are up there”

This was great Diana was reacting to my every whim and I was thrilled.

“Well, maybe I will treat you to that one later as I owe you a few orgasms you little beauty. But first I need to put something soothing on your little skin and then I need to get dressed for my first shoot”

 

A small pot that was about the size of an oil drum next to me was placed on the surface and whilst I rested on the top of the empty bra my body was lovingly covered in some clear cool gel courtesy of one delicate giant finger tip.

“This will help with your skin, I will have to tell my pussy not to be so rough on you after all its a lot bigger than you are and I don’t want it to become a bully”
My carer said as she finished applying the gel and I let it absorb into my every pore.

“Now you get watch me dress up in sexy clothes, are you enjoying your day out in my big world?”

Whilst asking me this question Diana was slipping into a very skimpy blue thong pair of panties and a matching blue bra that looked stunning on her figure of course. She then reached down and a pair of blue wedge style heels now adorned her feet.

“Gorgeous”

I shouted up and she gave me a twirl, that bra barely survived the giggling assets it was trying to keep in.

“I have to go to my makeup artist and have my hair done before the shoot, so how about you keeping my pussy company inside these little knickers?”

Standing before the surface of the table I was shown just where she wanted me as she pulled out and snapped back the triangle of blue that I was going behind.

“Um....Di, don’t you think I will show up, I mean there’s not much material there”

My reservations produced a girlish giggle.

“You’re right but then there is not much of you either little guy, tell you what I’ll hide most of you inside my pussy that’ll feel really good whilst I work”

I was taken behind that blue triangle and introduced to her pussy, by inserting my body like a living tampon I only had my head breaking free so I could get air but my face was framed by her relaxed pussy lips that slithered around it like a damp neck collar. I was looking up at her bush above flattened as it was by the underwear and the blood flowed to my head, this was going to be an interesting day.

“There not a sign of a little man, now that’s exciting”

 

Diana completed the first photo shoot and I was in the photo’s! Actually I could not be seen but she posed this way and that and I listened to some gruff photographer suggesting moves and the loud shuttering of a camera with its light flashing up the blue veil that I was hidden behind. When we got back to the dressing room I was feeling disoriented from being at such an angle for so long and Diana slipped me out and promptly kissed me.

“Look you are a male model”

She grinned and showed me a test print that she was handed, all I could see was Diana looking absolutely like sex on legs as she stood leaning on a prop lamppost and holding an umbrella in her underwear.

“I wonder if they digitally zoom in will they see a tiny face through these knickers?”

Her laugh told me she actually didn’t think this was a possibility but all the same I would look at this photograph and always be reminded that I was there.

“Having you in my pussy made me very frisky in the shoot, I was so energised to be sexier for the camera,  you and I need to do this more often”

As I stood on her bare thigh and she fiddled with her hair in the mirror we continued to chat. Suddenly a rap on her door startled me.

“Diana? We need the new magnum range next, five minutes okay love?”

It was the photographer who I had heard before but I nearly fell off her leg despite how wide it was.

“The Magnum range?”

I laughed up at Diana who lifted me onto the table top as she searched for the next set of underwear.

“Close your eyes”

She commanded and I turned around to face a large container of talcum powder as she changed outfit.

“You are going to love this bra little guy”

Her voice commented as I heard the new bra snapping into place.

“Ready yet?”

My impatience was rewarded with some description of what she was doing.

“Just one second tiny, I’m just putting on some stockings and suspender belts, you need to wait for the full effect mister eager”

 

The wait was worth it, I turned around and there was Diana posing with one leg bent slightly across the other in a black pair of stockings with lacy tops showing her tanned thighs. Suspender belts linked a lovely pair of shiny and probably silk panties above and her hip was stuck out to one side as she twisted her body to provide a lovely curve of toned abdomen leading up to a stupendously big bra. Had her boobs grown? I did a double take but as she wiggled towards me Diana commented on this very fact.

“What’s the matter tiny, do my boobs look even bigger? are you worried that you’ve shrunk even smaller?”

Towering over me as she stood close to the table I backed up to marvel and lust at the underside of those two shiny black titanic cups as she flaunted them with a wobble or two that was just meant to draw my attention.

“Thirty four H”

Diana boasted and lowered down so I could see the scale of her bra that lifted and shaped her cleavage into dimensions that I was blown away by.

“So what does a pair of 34 H cup tits look like to a tiny man like you Scott, are they H for huge or humongous!”

“This, can’t be real boobs don’t just grow like that, not two cup sizes in a few seconds?”

“Then it must be magic”

Lifting and hefting those boobs up for her own inspection, Diana kissed the tops of them and let them drop with a giggle that told me all was not what it seemed here. She then expanded her chest making my eyes bulge and in her best impression of a voice over commentary for an advert she said.

“Magnum bras, for when big is not big enough”

“Are you telling me that this is all an illusion and that bra is making your tits look so much bigger?”

Diana leaned down and rubbed her tits on the table showing me a vertical line of cleavage that was beginning to stir my hardness again.

“It’s a new design, some very careful sculpting of the cups with some new type of gel padding and hey presto every woman can look like she’s packing two sizes bigger”

“Well it sure gets my vote as an easy solution to make guys like me drool even more”

“It is pretty effective huh? Look when I turn sideways in the mirror like this, my body looks like the letter P, tell you what tiny, if you like this bra on me so much I will keep a few samples so you can enjoy seeing my tits gigantasized more often”

 

EMMA

 

I arrived home and got myself something to eat, Diana texted me that she was with Scott and out on a photo shoot so she would be a little late back. I hoped the two of them had hit it off today as it would be a real test of how things would work in the future between the three of us.

 

In my boredom being alone in the house I decided to pay Scott Two a visit, there was Scott’s body on the bed just looking cute but like he had blacked out or was fast asleep.

“Scott Two can you hear me, are you recharged now?”

“Yes Emma, I can communicate”

The voice of Scott Two came through the speaker on my docking station and I decided to rest on my bed and have a chat with him. I had not really asked many questions about the aliens and I decided it would pass some time to learn some more.

“So tell me more about the travellers technology”

“What technology are you specifically wishing to discuss Emma?”

His question was valid I had to learn to be more precise when conversing with this computer intelligence or whatever he or it was.

“How do they power the spaceship?”

“A radion ultron field is generated to nullify gravitational.....”
The words meant nothing that came out as a reply and he was going too deep so I interrupted.

“Actually forget that question I won’t understand it. What about the technology you use to transport Scott in and out of that body, could you show us how to build a teleporter or beamer or whatever it’s called that full sized people could use?”
“That is not possible Emma, there is a rare element onboard this chassis that is found in abundance within the travellers galaxy but it does not reside on this planet, without this element the molecular structure of the object cannot be reconstructed with any accuracy”

“Mmmm, shame, so none of the cool stuff that you can do could be used to help people on Earth then?”

“What assistance is required? The nano-genic bots that occupy this body could survive in a different human and they are the key to the abilities of this Encounter unit.”

I was suddenly intrigued, Scott Two elaborated on these nano-genic bots, I had to ask him to simplify his explanations as I felt like a dumb blonde listened to him at first but I soon got the drift.

 

Apparently these nano-genic bots were so small they were practically almost invisible things that were made by the travellers, sort of super tiny robots that could self replicate, evolve and even learn! I knew our scientist had tiny robots the size of a pin head but what Scott Two outlined was far beyond even this size. The body I was looking at was filled with them in all the blood and cells, the purpose was that they could repair any damage to the body so this was why Scott had healed so fast in hospital, they could also stop any disease or basically any bad infections so they protected Scott’s larger body as its unseen and undetectable guardians. They would not show up under any medical tests or microscopes that we had in our current time so the blood that the hospital may have checked from Scott would have looked perfectly normal. But as useful as this was the best part about these tiny things I found very interesting.

“So Scott Two, let me get this straight in my head. You are telling me that each of these super, super small robots has information about the matter manipulation technology that the travellers used to shrink or return us back to normal?”

“Yes, when the travellers knew that their onboard system had been damaged and the ability to restore the male DNA back to normal parameters was compromised they downloaded the data for all the matter manipulation technology into one of the nano-genic bots and as they are networked within the living organism this data was replicated.”

“So, if some mad scientist got hold of you or this body and could actually detect these things then they could build a shrinking weapon for example”

“That is not how the nano-genic units were programmed Emma. Once activated the matter manipulation capability is only able to be commanded by the host, in this case I can activate this function and the millions of nano-genic bots combine to form a paraprolatonic field which can surround the entire organic vessel and its inorganic accessories to alter the size at will.”

My mind was a little fried but I tried to make sense of this jargon.

“So if you turned these things on and told that body to shrink it would get smaller in this para something field of energy?”

“No, this encounter unit or body has technology onboard that is not part of the human DNA profile and is far too complex to alter in size. However the hope was that if an Earth scientist could be trusted to reprogram the nano-genic bots with the missing algorithms pertaining to the male DNA restoration function then one could be materialised within Scott’s real body and he could command the others which currently lay dormant to restore his height.”

“Wow!”

I summarised.

“But it’s too difficult for our scientists I guess with all this being alien tech and far too futuristic for us?”
“The probability of a human scientist being able to understand the complex data and being capable of adding new code to overcome the male sequencing that was lost in the accident is very low”

“So hence Scott is stuck tiny size”

“Affirmative”

 

My heart felt sorry for Scott, here was solution or part of the puzzle in the body he roamed around within but he had very little chance of it ever being put to use. My mind wandered in thought and then something struck me, something even more interesting from what Scott Two said earlier.

“Wait a minute, if it takes these things being put inside a living thing to shrink or restore it then how was I originally shrunk and taken onboard that ship? And my clothes?”

“The nano-genic bots were materialised into your body and pre-programmed for a specified reduction in size before your entire body was then materialised into the ship. Clothing and simple objects close to the body which they define as accessories are also covered in the matter manipulation field”

I sat up, and was very keen for Scott Two’s next answer.

“So, these things are inside me as well, right now?”

“Yes, you have one trillion six hundred thousand and forty one nano-genic units in your body given the time duration since the first one was beamed within. This would be a normal compliment for the volume of your body”

It was startling to hear that I had these microscopic or smaller than microscopic things in my blood and I did not even know about it after all these years.

“But they won’t harm me will they?”

Part of me wanted to assure that I would not be taken over by alien technology and I was fearful of what these things could actually do inside my body as they roamed around.

“Emma, the nano-genic units would not harm the host they are not programmed to be destructive, you have had no comprehension of them residing within your body you should not fear them they just exist within you now. They are currently dormant and in stasis awaiting programming, in contrast the ones in this body are active so that they are able to repair it.”

“Hold on a minute, you are saying that since they used them on me to shrink me into the ship and then restore my height back to normal the travellers just left them in me and they don’t do anything now?”

I had to get my head around all this, it was partly frightening me but there was something more that I was starting to appreciate.

“The units in your body remain only to await programming, if their presence concerns you I can program them to pass through your system when you next urinate for example”

“You can program them?”
Now I was getting a touch excited with this turn of conversation.

“So, can you make them work for me? I mean can you switch them on and they can protect my body?”

“Affirmative, I can send a signal to them that will enable them to become active, they would repair your body from damage like this one and expose the matter manipulation capability for you to command at will”

I stood up off the bed, what had he just said!

“I could make myself smaller?”

“That is correct, you would also have the ability to restore or enlarge your body”

“But this is brilliant, fantastic! I could shrink down and be with Scott and I could grow a little taller maybe. Is there any side effects?”

“By side effects if I interpret your question correctly then no.”

“Please let’s do it now”
Scott Two simply responded with a statement that it was done as simple as that.

“So, let me see, what if I scratch myself?”

Dragging a nail over a tender part of my underarm I attempted to mark my skin, the normal red mark appeared but I watched in total amazement as it faded!

“If you inflict damage on your body you will see the result of the units facilitating a repair cycle”

Answering my question I laughed at Scott Two who clearly had not realised I was currently ahead of him.

“Now how do I grow?”

“You simply focus your mind and your brain is able to send electrical impulse based commands to the nano-genic bots in order to network them, they will energise your entire being within a paraprolatonic energy field. You will not see this in the normal light spectrum that your eyes are capable of realising and it will fade once the transition has been made.”

 

I was shaking a little now in anticipation of what I was about to do, it was like a dream, it was like one of those films where a person was suddenly made aware they had superpowers and were about to use them for the first time. I closed my eyes and felt something new like a part of my mind exposed to me that I had never tapped into, strange as it was it was simple to then think of my body growing to seven foot and a half foot tall. I felt a warm sensation just for a mere fraction of a second flow over my entire body and I was getting taller! I quickly walked in front of my full length mirror and my body and my school uniform was just rising up as if the bedroom was shrinking around me. In a less than a few seconds I was standing seven and a half foot tall and the ceiling looked a lot closer than it had moments ago, my head was higher in the mirror as my reflection ended at the base of my neck, I was really tall. I almost skipped around the bedroom looking down at my chair and how even my furniture appeared that bit smaller to me, my hands looked big as I picked up my hairbrush and the handle looked so little across my palm. I went to sit down on the bed but it was so low that I nearly fell over, this was just a dream come true. Removing my school shoes I looked at a pair of my boots next to the bed that I had been too lazy to put away and I could not fit my larger feet inside the opening. My next test was to stand up and grab a bra from my drawer, holding it against my school blouse and pulling it against me I could easily see that it was too small, Scott would love this my tits had to be a lot larger as they had scaled up with my size. Of course nothing would fit me except the clothes that had enlarged around my body but I was happily comparing all sorts of things.

 

SCOTT

 

This Magnum bra was able to make hot women even hotter that was my conclusion and Diana teased me by giving me a tour of it, I was gently moved around the exterior of each cup and told to check out the fine stitching and the decorative pretty bows that adorned the base of each shoulder straps. I complimented her and said it was a very sexy creation.

“There is no room for little men though”

A sad pretend pout was expressed with Diana’s only flaw in this bra’s design.

“You would be squeezed to death if I put you in here, maybe I should tell them that it should offer some accommodation for tiny guys who happen to love big breasts, what do you think Scott?”

“Has to be a top priority”

I laughed and Diana looked down on me as she stood me back on the table and smiled at my humour. Man she looked so good in that bra from this angle, it made her boobs stick out so far!

 

The next photo session I was unable to join but Diana had a plan.

“How would you like to check out some huge hotties?”

“What do mean?”

I didn’t follow what she was offering but Diana had an idea to let me sneak a peek at some of her fellow models.

“The room next to this one I know for a fact is filled with some busty babes who are using the second studio to complete the Millwood home catalogue shoot. Today is your lucky day because Millwood’s are covering the entire lingerie section and I happen to know many of the girls and some of them are stunning but all of them are beautiful. You are so tiny that I could drop you off in there and pick you up after my next shoot, how does that sound?”

“Um....”

At first I was hesitant, being left in a room with strangers who might spot me was a risk and I am pretty sure Emma would not have suggested such a risk yet Diana was different she lived that bit more dangerously as I knew from our secret encounters already.

“You’ve got two minutes to decide Scott I have to get going, just think about it, ten or twenty giant babes getting dressed and undressed in sexy lingerie, strutting around in big heels and little tiny Scott looking up at them and checking out those vital statistics. I can guarantee you won’t see a hotter group of giant women in one place”

“Oh boy, Diana you are such a tease but it’s so dangerous”

“That’s what makes it exciting Scott like when I had the first photo shoot with you in my panties, what would have happened if someone saw a live man in my underwear?”

“What, how are you going to drop me off without them seeing me?”

“You can hitch a ride on the back of my shoes down here and when I step in the door there is normally a bunch of discarded clothes on the floor, these are the ones they have thrown off as they rush between each shoot, don’t worry they never get picked up again until the girls are finished for the day, there’s a girl who will collect it all and get things to the laundry so you can hide on the floor quite safe and spy on these models and I will come back through and pretend I dropped an earring and sweep you up in my hand ok?”

As crazy as this plan sounded, as stupid and potentially dangerous it was, I agreed because something inside me wanted that experience of seeing all the women, I was a man after all and this might be an opportunity of a life time to be a fly on the wall in a gathering of lovelies and giant ones at that!

 

There I was moments later clinging to the back of a pair of glossy high heels and frankly a little high up for my liking as the top of this heel where Diana had lifted me was a good twenty feet high. Holding on to the shoe whilst it was in motion was difficult but my fingers clung to the bottom strap that curved around the back of her heel and I tried to keep still as her huge feet went covered a very long distance for me in a mere few loud footsteps for Diana.

 

She entered the room in question and there was an instant loudness as mixed female voices giggled and chatted together, I saw to the left and right of the doorway that just as Diana had predicted there was lots of discarded pieces of underwear from night dresses to bras and panties in all sorts of colours and with the odd pair of shoes dotted here and there amongst this giant jumble of female attire.

“Hey girls!”

Diana greeted and there was a chorus of greetings from “Hi Diana” to “hey girl how you doing” and so forth, clearly they had all rubbed shoulders before. As I clung on to the gently moving shoe I listened on.

“Have any of you got any tablet I have a headache coming on?”

“Sure I have Di, long day already huh? Wow Girl I love that bra on you, your bust looks enormous!”

“It was enormous before Rita”

“Just like Nikki”

The voices had varied accents and as I listened Diana shifted close to a clump of underwear and I chose this moment to risk jumping down using the back of her shoe as cover whilst I landed on a balled up pair of tights and then tumbled off and found cover behind a large stiletto shoe that was on its side.

“Is Nikki here today?”
Diana questioned interested by the mention of this other models name.

“Yeah, I saw her in studio four that girl rivals your rack, although I hear you are fast becoming the favourite on the circuit, I wonder how she’s taking that?”

The women continued to gossip for a few seconds and I looked up to see Diana casually scope the floor and she saw that I was ducked behind the shoe not far away.

“I’ll tell you when we meet up later today, sorry girls have to run and thanks for the tablet”

“Chow”

“Have fun”

 

There I was down on the floor of a vast changing room with giantesses galore walking around and some only a few real feet from where I was hiding, my heart quickened in my chest as Diana left and I suddenly felt vulnerable and unprotected. Boom, boom! A pair of heels walked my way with one towering brunette who was wearing nothing but those heels and pair of pink lacy knickers, her boobs wobbled free and I gulped at how close she came to where I was spying on her before she turned and slid into an unoccupied seat next to a mirror. The door nearby opened and in came five or six beauties, a couple of blondes in provocative underwear that left nothing to the imagination and a redhead in what looked like a plain thong and cotton bra, the other two were brunettes and they had more conservative mini briefs and small tops on. My eyes were all over the place, all of them were top quality models, long legs, pert boobs and nice figures but all in giant sized servings for my eyes to wander over. I felt so small cowering in their presence and watching their backsides and boobs jiggling and bouncing as they went about changing. At times some of them were completely naked and I felt guilty because I could not turn away and I was compelled to look up at them and just drink in the view.

 

This was so crazy, I was less than three inches tall and naked as the day I was born and in the presence of a continuous flow of gorgeous female giants who could happen to spot me at any time. What would they do if they caught a tiny peeping tom who was checking out their fine womanly figures from below?

Worse they could mistake me for a mouse on the floor and stomp me under their fashionable high heels, I shuddered as I looked at the closest giantess and her footwear, I would not survive any such encounter, these women were all deadly but gorgeous and it was both frightening to be here and extremely exciting to be surrounded by so many giantesses concentrated into one place.

 

EMMA

 

I was beginning to wonder what the limits of this new found ability I had really were, I felt as if I could command my body to grow and keep on growing as I thought about this my body did grow. My head gently bumped the ceiling in my bedroom and I started to hunch over as standing in my room was becoming impossible, I smiled and had the wonderful sensation of watching the room dwindle around me, what was a regular chair became a child size seat and my bed was laughable if I was to think of trying to lay even my legs across it. As my height increased I was forced on my knees and my elbow bumped the door putting a small dent into the wood before I constricted my arm a little, then I had to unfold my long legs and they pressed up against my dresser with my back now touching the opposite wall! I was feeling like Alice in wonderland as the size of my body was in conflict with the dimensions of the room, soon my foot creaked against the dresser and my neck began to hurt at the angle I was forcing it to bend forward to avoid my head breaking through the ceiling. I had to stop right there or else the entire street would be witness to my blonde head of hair busting out of the roof tiles and my big face looking down the road!

My hands were so large I managed to twist my wrist and press a finger tip on the full length mirror to my side before I focused to shrink back down to a more suitable and comfortable stature that my room could tolerate. Once I was able to stand back up I looked at the imprint my finger had left on the surface of the mirror and compared it to the same digit, I must have been really big and I felt such a rush to realise that I actually could grow into a real giantess and become bigger than any woman in the world, I could be the tallest women ever to live, I could be a record breaker if only I could use this power in public.

 

SCOTT

 

I was getting a little braver the longer I remained amongst these giant women, none of them looked to the floor as they were all too busy changing clothes and adjusting their makeup and hairstyles, the thunder of the high heels on the ground was like a stampede at times when they walked out in small groups and returned moments later. I had scurried under the cover of a black nightdress and managed to emerge in a safer spot closer to the door where Diana would return for me and better able to scope the entire room. Now I was hiding in a hillside of stockings and tights, these were balled up and had been laddered and thrown down as disposable items. My current focus was a red head, she was super slim and could have used a good meal but her artificially enhanced boobs certain looked prominent as they stood firmly out from her upper body. I watched her posing in the mirror this way and that, it was quite a show from this angle as she had nothing on at all and was clearly looking for imperfections in her toned figure. What I didn’t expect was a dark shadow falling on me as a pair of yellow cotton panties that moments ago had been on a giant brunette now blocked my vision and had sailed down from somewhere across the room. I could not help but sniff the material and it was heavy soiled with a womanly odour and a new scent that was not to my liking, quickly I got on my hands and knees and like a commando I wriggled away from beneath it and found a pair of polka dot shoes and managed to hide within one of them as it was on its side. The smell in here was also less than pleasant with a mixture of sweat and some models smelly feet but I preferred this to the odour of those panties. Suddenly the shoe I was hiding inside was lifted up! It straightened as a massive hand clasped around the heel and I tumbled into the toe section luckily out of sight, I had not seen the giantess who held it but I was frightened!

“What do you think Shelly, these spotty shoes or the white ones?”

Who ever held me had a thick accent probably from brazil or somewhere by the sound of it, I retreated into the shoe and waited as the shoe was now positioned on the floor and I could see a set of nylon covered giant toes poised about to enter it, either I would have to shout out or these toes would be the last thing I ever saw as they would undoubtedly crush my pathetic body into the end of this woman’s shoe. What was I thinking to be here in this room amongst so many giantesses, but if I revealed myself what would happen then?

 

The toes began to block out the light, slowly they slid into the shoe and came towards me, it was decision time but would my voice even be heard in the midst of so many thundering female voices that filled this space? Just as I was about to shout the toes retreated and the giantess declared.

“What was I thinking the white ones look so much better”

Instead of trying on the shoe the giantess pushed it away like a sledge and it slid under a table. I climbed out after a few seconds and could see how high up I was from the elevated toe section but luckily these were small platforms and I could lower by body down without too much of a drop. Now from under the table I was looking at the nylon clad towering legs of the Brazilian beauty who had come close to extinguishing my life without even knowing it, she was sat at a chair with those legs under the table spread apart and as I looked up there was no panties blocking my view of her pussy which was openly displayed and quite a sight for my little eyes with her genital piercing. I marvelled at her for a few minutes until I recognised the shoes entering the room close by and Diana’s voice.

“Rita? Is Rita still here?”
She asked and I made my way in the shadows beneath the table towards her shoes. I was so glad to see her and it took me a minute or so to get close. I looked up and Diana had yet to spot me, I could see the blonde hair shifting above with her head until she crouched down to adjust her shoes and I was spotted as close as I could come without crossing open territory. A step to the side allowed my ride to be presented before me and I clung to the lower part of her right heel and positioned my body under the arch.

“Tell Rita I owe her one my headache cleared”

Diana spoke to someone and then slowly she stepped out of the room and back to her private chamber.

 

As the mighty door thudded shut and the lock turned I dropped down.

“It’s safe to come out now tiny”

She encouraged and kept still to allow me the ability to walk around her massive feet and into her view. I looked up at Diana from the floor, she was magnificent and was smiling down to see I was safe.

“Gosh you are really dinky down there aren’t you? I bet that was eye opener being on the floor with all those sexy giant women above you huh?”
“You could say that, it was scary as well”

My voice squeaked at its loudest and Diana kneeled down to pick me up in her hand.

 

I told Diana of my experience and she found it funny to think that a set of toes had scared me, but I guess it was hard to imagine unless you had been tiny enough to fit inside a woman’s shoe whilst she was about to put it on.

“I have another treat for you Scott”

Changing the subject Diana grinned and I knew she was up to something.

“Did you hear that Nikki was here today? She’s promoting the same bra range as I am, we often double up this way as they like the star endorsement so how would you like to see her?”

“Nnnikki Flame?”

I said surprised and showed my excitement rather than my nervousness this time in my normal stutter.

“Yes, the singing amazon queen is here and I could get you in to see her we know each other very well and I heard you have a thing for her?”

“Wait a minute we can’t go around telling people about me not even a star like her”

My caution was well placed and Diana was thankfully not looking at revealing me.

“It’s fine I will just drop by her dressing room and say hello and you can secretly join me, it’s my lunch time right now, that is unless you don’t want to see her? ”

“Of course....”

Standing in the palm of Diana’s hand I sported the early signs of an erection just from speaking about the buxom singer who was like a fantasy figure in my teenage years, that video she did with that corny song “Bouncy bouncy” sprung to my mind and the video which I can never forget as a red blooded male.

“I knew you liked her Emma mentioned it before, I wonder why? She’s blonde, big breasted and drop dead gorgeous, just like me mmmm?”

“Guess I go for that bimbo look”

I admitted and Diana threatened me with a boob in a joking manor as she pretended to address my use of the word bimbo in association to her.

“I should crush you under this tit for calling me a bimbo you little insect”

“Only joking Di, you are much more sophisticated and clearly much more beautiful than some pop star”

My humble apology made her building sized breast retreat and I was lifted up to her face level once more.

“You’d better think that tiny cause I could get jealous, anyhow she is taller than me that’s something we don’t share. I think she is six foot four, but then again all women are giants to you now so her height is kind of irrelevant”

Six foot four I did not know that and I found this fact quite something, no wonder she always seemed to be an inch or two taller than the other band members and all of them were men.

 

Diana lived up to her promise, she dressed back up in her skirt and top and I was dropped into the top of her stockings and hidden beneath her skirt as she walked into Nikki’s changing room, the door was open but Nikki was not there.

“You are in luck, she’s still on a shoot”
I was told as two painted finger nails clasped me gently and lifted out from under the skirt and I saw a very plush dressing room around us that befitted a star like Nikki.

“Hey Scott, look there is a pair of her panties on that sideboard, I bet she was wearing those this morning before she tried on an outfit, wanna see them close up?”

I had no choice as Diana placed me inside Nikki Flames silky panties and balled my body up so I was trapped in them!

“Oh dear Scott, look at you all tiny and wrapped up like a present from Nikki Flame, tut tut little man you should not be inside a ladies underwear unless she invites you, what would she do if she caught you in there?”

The predicament was sexy, I was enveloped in layers of silk and the smell of Nikki was everywhere, a distinct smell that much like Diana and Emma which had a nice erotic kind of pheromone that could drive me wild. I tried to free myself as I did not want to be found like this but I knew Diana was just taking a risk to give me a thrill. I was released only seconds before Nikki Flame actually entered the room.

“Bet you enjoyed that mmm?”

Diana teased and sniffed me before she sat down in a spare chair and held me in her hand ready to cover me in a fist once Nikki came back, no sooner had she rested did the door open.

“Diana!”

“Nikki!”

Fingers folded fast over me and I was in darkness as I heard them kiss in a greeting. Diana eased some gaps between her fingers and settled her hands on her skirted lap as she then caught up with some gossip from the star.

 

I was as they say star struck, there was Nikki Flame in the flesh and a giant flesh it was! She was wearing a red magnum bra and matching panties and looked hot enough that I would have began poking my hardness between the gaps in Diana’s fingers if it wasn’t for the fact that I was also trying to hide. But seeing her like this at this scale made this very memorable.

“What do you think of the new range Diana? Such a comfortable bra and wow what a difference when you slip those puppies inside, not that either of us really need the boost”

My heart quickened to hear Nikki talking about boobs and underwear and my hardness tickled the inside of Diana’s fingers which she must have felt.

“Oh yeah, two cup sizes bigger and it doesn’t even look like you are wearing a padded bra it’s a miracle and guys will love it, hey Nikki talking of bigger cup sizes you look a lot bigger?And its not just the bra is it?”

“Hey don’t tell the sponsors Diana but I had to go for a bra that was two cups larger before putting this on, I feel freaking enormous in this like some of those outrageous porn stars”

In my view I could see Nikki hefting boobs up that were as I expected each the size of a building, only these were bigger buildings that even Diana had tucked away in her bras!

“You’re not are you?”
I heard Diana say and Nikki must have nodded or something because they leaned across towards each other and shared a hug, as she did so my body was held against the back band of the vibrant red bra that Nikki was wearing and I actually was in contact with her for a fleeting moment.

“Oh congratulations”

Diana said and moved back, and they proceeded to talk about timing of a pregnancy and I only just clicked in my naivety that Nikki was pregnant and from one of the band members and this had caused her lovely breasts to become even larger, the net result of large boobs blessed by mother nature in pregnancy and with a double cup helping of a serious enhancing bra made her a lot of woman to lust over.

 

When the baby questions were over I heard Diana divert attention back to Nikki’s boobs.

“Look at you, you are blossoming, people sure are not going to ignore that kind of growth especially in these kind of wrappings”

“Yeh, what a time to be having a shoot for bra’s that make us bustier and even bigger up top huh? I could do with a minimising bra to be lower down the alphabet, and this one isn’t sitting right it’s like I am about to overflow it Diana, what do you think?”

“Let me help you adjust it”

Reaching forward Diana did a very naughty thing, she knew I was hard for Nikki and she cupped her hands under that red monster of a bra and helped to move it down a little, only she was doing this so that I could be subtly plastered face to face with the curve of Nikki Flames incredible breast! My body slid gently against acres of silk and my hardness bumped into it to feel the cool exterior softly brush me. I knew where I was and my orgasm was seconds away. With a gentleness and a slight of hand that amazed me, my presence was kept unknown to Nikki as Diana then stepped back and with me safely cradled into the curve of her giant palm she pretended to cover her face for a yawn and I was slowly moved between those huge red lips. My manhood quivered from the visit to Nikki’s humongous tit and now I was being faced with a pair of giant lips that descended on my entire length, my balls rested on the pillow of her lower lip and as the other lip tenderly closed upon it with a soft moist embrace I just blew my load into Diana’s cavern of a mouth in what had to be a record few seconds. So fast that she had passed this off as a casual yawn with her hand politely shielding her feigned tiredness whilst in actuality it was holding a little man to her lips so that I could release all my excitement between them!

 

As her hand lowered I was keeping very quiet but I so wanted to shout out for this was so good! It was a mere taster of what oral sex could be like with a giantess and I wanted more. Diana knew I would shoot my load as soon as she treated me to a secret encounter with Nikki’s boob and I was in awe of her inventiveness.

“Keeping you up today Diana?”

“Oh yes, sorry it’s been a long one”

“Thanks, it feels like this bra is finally sitting right, I’ve just got too much to put in it now”

“You sure have, I had better get back they must be about ready for me again, take care Nikki and good luck with things, I shall look out for announcements in the press”

“They already suspect but I will probably let a magazine have the exclusive in a week or so, keep it under your hat for now”
“Of course”
“take care”

 

Chapter 27 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA

 

I spoke to Scott Two asking him if this new ability had any side effects and learned that by activating these nano-genic bots inside my body I would actually remain healthier as they would repair my body and defend me from any colds or any illness.  Everything was far too perfect but I was thrilled by all of this.

 

It seemed like ages before I heard Diana pulling up on the driveway in her car. There were the instant butterflies in my stomach as I contemplated if I should greet my sister standing in my bare feet and looking down on her for the first time in my entire life. I decided that I wouldn’t surprise them so quickly and that this would be even more fun if I waited for the right moment to reveal my new power. So reluctantly I bounded downstairs to the door to let them inside.

 

Diana walked through the door and there was no sign of Scott

“Hey sis”

She greeted me and I smiled as my eyes looked up into hers, she was wearing heels still and I could hardly believe that minutes ago I was that tall myself without them.

“So where is my little man? Have you worn him out?”

“He is rather special isn’t he?”
Diana glowed with enthusiasm as she said this and I could tell from the look in her blue eyes that she had discovered sex with Scott.

“I told you he was Di, size really doesn’t matter”

We shared a look that definitely said to me that Diana and Scott had got it on today but then I didn’t doubt it for a second.

“He’s riding in my stocking top”

I watched as Diana walked into the living room and raised a high heel on the coffee table showing her lacy stocking tops and there was the adorable sight of Scott stuck against her thigh with the border of flowery swirls right under his chin and covering a third of his body.

“Hey Em!”

That cute voice shouted and I waved down at him as Diana eased him from the elastic and dropped him carefully into my ready and waiting palm.

 

It was so funny to see Scott’s body, his entire chest and stomach retained the flowery pattern of my sisters stocking and I teased him how girly this looked as the impression was going to linger in his skin for some time.

“So, did you learn a thing or two from my big sister?”
I questioned and he stood up and was cute enough to kiss my thumb as a greeting before he replied.

“Diana certainly gave me quite an adventure today....”
As Scott was about to launch into a tale Diana looked down over my hand and drowned him out.

“Emma I have to confess we did have the most amazing nipple sex but I took things a stage further and introduced him to my pussy it was........”
Lost for words my sister paused and then found the right expression.

“......the best ever”

“No way!”

I said disappointed to know that my sister had taken him a stage further when I was just building him up to such an encounter and he had seemed so scared of being on one to one terms with my pussy.

“She just did it Em, I was um in there before I had chance to think it was scary but awesome and very well very, very hot and wet”

Scott piped up and I laughed thinking how he would be so tiny compared to Diana’s pussy and my own.

“Oooh, well now I am expecting you to be an expert spelunker for when it’s my turn”

As I said this I felt rather turned on at the thought of sending Scott on a mission between my legs.

“A spelunker?”

His little face gazed up and obviously my well educated boyfriend had not come across this term.

“Cave explorer”

Diana laughed and the two of us ended up giggling together.

 

SCOTT

 

What a day, when Diana had finished up her final shoot we came back to the dressing room and she locked the door and told me that she would like a little Scott time on her clitoris before we left for home. I was held down at pussy central for the next ten minutes which was all it took my busy little hands and face to play with her and make the giantess grip the chair and leave some indents with her fingernails in the leather as she was sent wonderfully over the edge. This was returning the favour she told me for giving me a thrill with Nikki Flame, I didn’t argue.

 

The two girls seemed to openly discuss their sexual encounters with me once we returned and I had to admit this was giving me a bit of an ego to hear how good I was at this size. Later I returned to my larger body and Scott Two was fully charged and functional. Emma gave me hand and I stepped up off of the bed and she gave me a strange look.

“You know what Scott, you look shorter baby”

She said and of course I was looking up to her face as normal but she was right I was definitely that bit shorter compared to her but of course I couldn’t have been not in this body, so I laughed it off.

“Nah, you are just tall as always”

I leaned up and she accommodated by bending at her knees a little to allow our lips to meet. When we walked downstairs Diana was in the kitchen putting plates in the dish washer and Emma was right behind me I could sort of feel her presence above as she walked so close in my shadow, it’s funny how taller people could make you aware of them just from standing behind you.

“Diana, does Scott look shorter to you?”

Emma stopped me in my tracks with two large hands on my shoulder tops and I felt her strong arms pull me to halt.

“Let me see”

Stepping up close Diana towered over as normal and planted my face in her red top so that her boobs softly mashed into my features.

“He is definitely a short guy, titty height that’s for sure”

As she did this Emma pushed her boobs into the back of my head and now I stood there with my head enveloped between four boobs.

“Oh maybe he just looks shorter to me then”

Came a casual reply from Emma and I had to think for a moment that normally if she stood behind me without her shoes on those lovely boobs would not be around the back of my ears as they were right now?

As much as I didn’t want to pull away I ducked down from the boobs above and stepped to a side to see that Emma was boob to boob with Diana looking her in the eyes!

“Hey, look Diana, I haven’t shrunk but Emma’s as tall as you are”

In disbelief Diana looked on open mouthed at her sister and they matched each other for stature. I had the lovely view of their side profiles, Emma’s large boobs dwarfed by Diana’s fuller bust but not as much as usual.

“Let’s take our heels off Em and measure properly”

Diana suggested and it was then that Emma laughed.

“I’m not wearing any sis but you are”

There was a gasp from me and then echoed by Diana as we saw no heels, no artificial lift in Emma’s height but our surprise increased as Diana dropped down several inches to be towered over my her little sister!

“Why Diana, is that you down there? Who is the little sister now?”

“What’s going on here?”

Diana walked around Emma and I was trying to work out how she was performing this illusion.

“It looks like either I have grown or you are getting short Di?”
“Em, what gives you must be six foot four or.....”

“Six five actually”

A hearty laugh came from Emma and she walked up to me and patted my head as I only reached up to her boobs and that was without any heels on her feet at all.

“You can’t be?”

I said flummoxed by this revelation, she looked simply statuesque.

“Really? Okay then I guess that I must be seven foot tall”

She smiled and as she stood there her boobs slowly became higher in my view, higher until they settled above my head and she had to be seven foot tall or even taller, her blonde hair tickled the light fitting and I looked across at Diana who was suddenly looking very average in height by comparison.

“Emma? How are doing this?

Ending her question with an open mouthed expression of complete amazement, Diana then compared her height directly to her sisters and had to look up a long way something she seldom did to other women.

“I’m just a growing girl”

Flashing a dazzling smile Emma looked down on us both and then added.

“You both look like children way down there next to me, don’t you?”

 

EMMA

 

Now I had both their attentions, Scott was goggle eyed at his seven foot girlfriend and Diana was equally stunned to become the little sister.

“Scott Two, how tall is Emma right now?”

Scott said outloud and prompted Scott Two to speak out openly so we could both hear him, his voice came from the small wall mounted televisions speakers within the kitchen.

“Emma is seven feet three inches tall precisely Scott”

“But how?”

I had to sit them down and tell them what I had learned and Scott Two was useful to fill in some of the information.

“So, you can grow or shrink to any size?”

Said Diana, she was in total awe of my revelation about my size changing ability.

“I think so”

“So you could be little Emma again?”

Proposed Scott and I stood up with him and slowly shrunk so that I was looking up at his face, it was so strange to adopt this view point again and it made me realise just how much I had actually grown over the years. I was uncomfortable to revisit this size again and it reminded me of my old insecurities. My height did not remain at this child like level for long however as I was quick to restore my inside leg back to amazon measurements.

“I could be Emma short cake Scott, but I’m not going to be, I like being a lot taller than you both”

With a confident grin I slowly began to tower over Scott and Diana again, it was nice to feel that bit superior and have them both looking up at me like this.

“This is awesome”
Scott said.

“Yes it is, I am so excited! Scott I could actually become really tall and experience what it would be like to be a giantess not just to you but to everyone”

My enthusiasm was racing away as I discussed the possibilities.

“Wait a minute here”

A calming voice of reason came from my sister who took my hand and made me sit down, the chair was a little small for my behind so I reduced to fit better into it.

“Listen Emma, this is remarkable, fantastic and I am for one really jealous of your ability I can’t deny that but we have to be sensible here. You cannot just alter your height whenever you feel like it or else people are going to notice”

“Oh come on Diana, you mean to say if you had this power you wouldn’t have fun with it, try out a few different sizes, feel what it is like to stand out in the crowd literally”

 

I was suddenly day dreaming picturing myself in the scenario of a crowded music concert with all the hustle and bustle of the people around me. In the past I had been there at such places and would have been just one of the little dots in the field of faces that were trying to see what was on the stage. Like everyone I would be struggling to look over the shoulders of the people in front, but now in my mind I could elevate my body and I could be taller than all of them, head and shoulders above the tallest man or even so tall that the pop stars on stage would notice the big blonde rising in the audience towering over them all and I would be the centre of attention.

 

My day dream was broken as Diana came back with her concerned response.

“Yes, I can understand what you are saying Emma but we have Scott to think of here and our own lives. If you are seen using your ability then the authorities will be on to you, men in black you have seen the film right? They will take you away to study and Scott with you, next you know they will be dissecting his false body apart to unlock all its technology and they will be trying to extract those nano-thingy whatever you called them out of your bodies”

She was right but I didn’t want to hear sensible talk at that moment so I boosted my height as she was lecturing me and nearly snapped the chair as it struggled to take my weight, I was probably about eight foot tall but perched with my larger rear end overflowing the chair and my knees hitting under the table top.

“Stop it Emma, you have to listen this isn’t a joke!”

Diana frowned and barked at me disproving of the way I was trying to ignore her by using my powers.

“Babe, listen to Diana, I don’t want to become some lab rat”

It was Scott’s voice that talked me down, I thought about some pimply scientist in a lab coat with thick glasses handling his tiny body with some forceps as if he was some experiment and it shook me back to reality.

“I’m sorry”
My apology came with an instant reduction in my size back to normal.

“It’s okay I can understand the temptation, gosh if I had your powers I would probably want to go outside in that street and see how far I could take this growth thing”

Both Diana and I looked out of the window as she said this and probably shared the same vision of me turning into a real giantess, I could stand taller than this very house, it could be knee high to me in seconds or maybe I could be taller than the entire neighbourhood, people would see me for miles around. I would plant one foot in our large garden and the other would be forced a couple of houses down and I would be able to see all the way to the next town beyond. There I was again going off in my head at a tangent!

“You’re thinking about it aren’t you Em?”

Scott said and touched my shoulder.

“Scott I could be a real giant woman, taller than anyone, and everything, I would love to feel what that is like just once”

“Well maybe you could let yourself go a little if we went somewhere remote this weekend”
He suggested and I sensed that my boyfriend also was intrigued by the thought of seeing me grow taller.

“We could take a drive on Sunday morning up to Pensfold forest, I have the entire day free it would be perfect and we can stop the night as it’s a bank holiday on Monday”

The suggestion came from Diana and I recalled that a while back she had bought some property in the middle of the forest and way off the beaten track. It was a cheap log cabin of some description, I had never been there but I knew that her agent told her to invest some of her money in a property where she could get away from all the press and media if things got too hectic a sort of escape from her life in front of the camera.

“That’s where you bought that shack isn’t it?”

My description was a little rude and Diana took objection.

“Hey, it’s a cute little rundown lodge but it’s got everything, it’s really secluded and there is nothing for miles, I made sure of that when I bought it. We won’t get close to it in the car its off the beaten track as they say, so we will have to pack some gear and walk to it but the setting is gorgeous, there is a lovely lake and huge trees so you could get this giantess thing out of your system for sure”

We filled Scott in on the details and he was looking forward to Sunday morning and I could not wait!

 

SCOTT

 

What a day, I had some of the sexiest experiences ever with Diana, got to check out some giant models, practically had a full body grope with Nikki Flame’s giant boobs and then to top it off I return home to find out my girlfriend now can alter her height at will and become a giantess only for real.

 

We talked a lot that evening after planning our day trip on Sunday and Diana was up for this adventure, she had remarked on something that I had not yet considered.

“Hey Em, just think you could grow so tall on Sunday that Scott in his titchy five foot two body will look like he does to you in his two inch body”

Of course she had forgotten that I was a good point four of an inch over the two but I did not bother to pick her up on this fact because what she said was kind of scary to think a person could grow themselves that enormous.

“You are right Di, I could pick both of you up in my hands, what do you think Scott, do you wanna see me that big?”
“Um, sure that’ll be different not being the only one who is looking up at you for a change”

I gave her a wink and showed this would be quite something and I was looking forward to it.

“You know, I could find a sexy costume for myself. Maybe a tight lycra number with big red high heeled knee boots and a low cut top, I could tie my hair up in a pony tail and wear a little red eye mask and call myself Gigantic Girl or Mega Babe or something!”

Emma posed and stood up before us both and grew until she was touching the ceiling just to emphasise her superhero conversation.

“Hey, maybe I could help people, chase down bad guys, I could just see myself growing hundreds of feet tall with some cowering little robbers at my toes of my high heels, they would piss in their little pants as I reach down and just pick them up in my fingers and toss them into my bra for safe keeping as I step over some buildings and deliver them to the police station. All the little people will be clapping and cheering as I waggle my big finger in front of their little bodies as they dangle so high up in my fingernails and I tell them to behave or else”

“What’s the else?”
Diana asked as she was enjoying sharing the mental picture of this fantasy world where Emma was a hero giantess.

“I don’t know, perhaps I could squish them between my boobs, on second thoughts yuk! No that would just make a mess of my bra’s. Maybe I could pull their little dicks off between my finger nails and turn them all into women”

We all fell about laughing and the conversation sort of went downhill from there onwards until Diana kissed us both and went off to have her workout before going to bed.

 

“So are you happy with our new arrangement?”

Emma turned to me as Diana left and at first I had no idea of what she was getting at.

“New arrangement?”
I asked dumbly and she smiled.

“Yes, it’s not many girlfriends who would share their little man with their own sister, especially a sister who looks like Diana”
What could I say? I told the truth.

“Yes I like the new arrangement if you are okay with it?”

“I’m happy, Diana is clearly happy and I think you are happy, you had a sexy day with her today mmmm?”

This was all so weird to discuss the fact that I had two women in my life now but what man wouldn’t be happy to live with these two tall and extremely sexy blondes.

“Yeah she’s quite a girl”

 

As our conversations faded that night we of course started to think about having sex, how could I not think about it when Emma was wearing that short skirt and tight blouse combo! But it was evident that Emma wanted me but not in the conventional way. I was expecting to be asked to beam out of my larger body but Emma decided she wanted me to remain this tall as she wanted to try something out as a thrill.

“How wide is this room?”

She asked looking at the living room and trying to figure out its diagonal dimension. I figured twenty foot across and she pushed the coffee table to one side and then proceeded to lie down on her back and I watched her begin to fill this space! Her legs came towards me and I stepped to the side whilst I watched my girlfriends body slowly increase in length until her large feet tapped on one wall whilst her head just rubbed the other corner of the room.

“I’m twenty four feet tall, I just think of the height that I want to be and now you are looking at a mini giantess”

Emma chuckled and a large hand bigger than my entire face curled a finger to encourage me to approach her. This was strange, she was not the skyscraper that I had been growing used to but she was still very impressive with legs taller than my entire body and boobs sticking up that my head and shoulders would squeeze nicely between given the chance.

“Wow, your clothes even grow with you?”

It was impressive to see that her power even scaled her clothes perfectly and that fitted blouse remained just as tantalisingly taught across her bust only it was magnified several times larger.

“And you are a little bit bigger Scott so you can undress me this time or try to”

A cheeky grin dared me and I happily set about removing her clothes and enjoyed the view each time as I stripped back the layers.

 

Eventually I was down to her bare flesh and my clothes had also long since been discarded. Emma parted her legs, those long legs that led to a paradise that was eager to receive me. I walked between her thighs that currently pointed up as she bent her knees, my hands glided across the smoothness of these thighs that were thicker than my own waist.

“Are you packing enough down there to fill me, little man?”

She teased about my size and I lowered down with my hands on her stomach and my hardness poised at on the verge of entering her wetness.

“Let’s see shall we?”

My confident return was enforced with a quick push against her lips that allowed my length to slip inside rather too easily, there I was with everything in her and my balls bumping the outside and it wasn’t enough.

“Got any more for a growing girl?”

There was no answer other than my pushing deeper but there was no way to satisfy Emma at this size.

“You could shrink down a little?”
I suggested but Emma looked down and was not about to become smaller.

“Or maybe you could use your arm if you don’t have enough between your legs to show a big girl like me a good time?”

“ Are you serious?”
It was a strange request to pull out and replace my manhood with my fist, but the gleam in her beautiful eyes told me she wanted this. It was a tight fit and my arm sunk up to my elbow, how big was she!

“Now we are talking.....give it to me...just hard like that!”

Emma took what was in reality me punching my arm back and forth inside her and my muscles ached as I kept up a good rhythm, but it was only a few minutes of this treatment that saw Emma accidently kick the wall with her straightened leg cracking its plaster as she climaxed.

“That was pure magic”

Her voice sounded genuinely well satisfied from her orgasm and I looked at my forearm that glistened with her juices and noticed it was perhaps an inch from my elbow that she had managed to take!

 

EMMA

 

I grew so large that my body stretched from one side of the living room to the other, with my feet resting on the far wall it was clear that I would not be able to stand up or else my head would break through the ceiling and I would be looking into my bedroom. But this size was what I wanted, I felt big, not a giant but with my body filling the room I liked the way I was dominating Scott’s attention. He looked nervous as he stood between my open legs and he also looked very short, it took him a few minutes to strip my clothes off but at least being this size he was able to achieve the task this time. It was funny to see his eyes as my bra was pulled free of my body and he held it with his arms outstretched for a second before throwing it to one side, this little pause as he appreciated its increased size made me smile.

 

Of course he tried to pleasure me conventionally but his little dick was unable to fill a woman who was twenty four feet from head to toe, as it thrashed about inside me I was turned on but there was no way he could give me what I needed right now. To see his reaction when I suggested that he should improvised and used his arm was wonderful, he doubted that I could take his limb within me but I proved him wrong and it felt tight and inexplicably good. Looking at him putting so much effort into bringing me over the edge and using half of his arm, made for a memorable experience. I would have to think of even more unique ways that he could pleasure me at different heights if this was a taste of what variety could bring.

 

Expressing my excitement I accidently pushed my leg out straight and felt it strike the wall, and as I recovered there was a nice three foot tall crack from skirting board to ceiling and lots of little chunks of plaster on the floor, my toes had also made a nice outline on the plaster that remained with some depressions representing their shapes!

“Oops”

I said and Scott and I looked at the damage as I returned to my normal size.

“That’s a big oops Emma, what’s Diana going to say?”

 

Scott’s question was answered in the morning as Diana shouted for us both to come down to the room. I had forgotten about our fun and the damage until that point.

“I take it that’s a foot print in my wall?”

“Yes err I was going to explain.....”
I began trying to think how to get out of this one but Diana was clearly not amused.

“Em, I don’t need an excuse, you jumped Scott bones downstairs, here last night, and got too excited with those powers of yours and my wall took the brunt of your orgasm am I right?”

“You would make a great detective Di”

Scott said as he was inspecting the damage which looked a little worse in the light of day.

“I don’t need to be a detective Scott, my sister is the only one who can put a huge foot nearly through a wall, and yes I heard it last night but what’s more I found something else over there behind the sofa”

“What?”

Looking at Diana we watched her walk behind the sofa and pull up a large lacy trimmed strap, then holding it with one hand there was my bra that unfolded and it was frankly huge in a word. I was red in the face and Diana managed a laugh easing the tension between us all.

“This thing looks ridiculously big, I feel quite inadequate and that’s saying something”

Shaking her head and looking at my bra overflowing her hands Diana then handed it to me.

“Look you two, I don’t mind what you do here, but Emma now you have these powers you have to promise to use them responsibly, I can’t afford for you to become a giantess inside this house by accident”

Of course she was right and I said how I was sorry and that it wouldn’t happen again.

“Look, you get a thrill from being bigger than Scott, I get that and I also enjoy that feeling. But let’s keep your size changing to controlled areas outside of this house like where we will be on Sunday okay?”

“Your right”

I agreed with Diana and was thankful for such an understanding sister.

“And don’t go hanging that bra out on the washing line”

She laughed and walked out of the room leaving me smirking at Scott.

“Here catch”

I said tossing the bra to him and he caught it and smiled.

“You do have to be more careful Em”

“I know, come on Shorty lets go upstairs and have some fun, I have an idea and bring that bra with you”

 

Seconds later and we stood in my room and I stripped out of my clothes and tossed the bra on the floor.

It was so big that I wondered if even a beach ball could fill either of the cups.

“Em, what are you up to now?”
Scott looked at me standing naked and I walked up to him and pushed him on the bed with a gentle playful shove.

“I want you to get tiny”

My request was more of an order as I took control and loomed over him with my bare tits stroking his face.

“What did you have in mind?”
He sounded eager and happily kissed at my nipples whilst we talked.

“You find my bra’s sexy don’t you?”
My tease caught him off guard and he looked up between my tits and I repeated the question in a different way.

“You like it when I put you inside my bra’s, they are nice and smooth and silky mmmm?”

“Well.......yyyeh”

Scott’s voice quivered as he grew more excited.

“Well that’s a really big bra on the floor down there, imagine how big that bra would be if you were just a tiny little man standing inside it”

His mind was sharing my thoughts but he did not understand where I was going with this.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma teased out of me that I enjoyed seeing her bra’s larger than life and of course I could not deny this. She was proposing that I beam out of my body and into that huge bra of hers which was very large to me right now.

“You shrink down little man and enter that world of my bra and I will shrink down and join you so that we can make out inside it, now how does sex in bra sound?”
“Sexy”

I grinned and was very keen to get on with what she suggested. In seconds I was stood at the base of that colossal bra and I was totally in awe of my surroundings! I had been in close contact with her bra’s before but not when they were enlarged to such great dimensions, the walls of material towered over me like the sides of a football stadium and I was instantly hard as I pictured the breast that could fill this world of delicate material.

“Room for a little one?”

Her voice boomed from above and I watched in awe as she stepped her naked body over the wall of the bra and landed a car sized foot next to me with a mighty thud. As the next bare foot joined me I was aware that she was already shrinking and her pussy was coming closer down from the sky along with those breasts that had initially remained in helicopter territory because they were so far away.

“Well, maybe not so little to you”
Emma joked as she got smaller but still towered over me, eventually she stopped shrinking and could just stand tall enough to see over the top of her bra a view I would never have been able to share without climbing gear.

“How do you manage, being so small like this? It’s frightening, and just look how huge this bra is”

She said clearly a little shocked at her current stature and how everything remained so large.

“Small? Emma look at you, I still feel like a doll compared to you”

Her head looked down over her large bust and she realised that the world was a lot larger to me.

“Actually I do feel kind of big when I look down on you Scott but this is as small as I am prepared to get. So, I am just going to kneel over your head little man and you can pleasure my big pussy”

 

True to her suggestion Emma landed her knees either side of where I stood and then settled her formidable pussy in my face, it was a perfect height. I reached up and kissed it, and then kissed up and down her lips and the tender areas at the top of her lovely thighs and she began to slowly gyrate her hips and flick that long blonde hair around in excitement. Two large hands soon dropped behind my back and tenderly caressed my backside and shoulders whilst my face was eased closer to her pussy, so close that her intention was clear.

“Put your head in the lion’s mouth little man, be brave, be sexy for me”

She encouraged and I felt my entire head slip inside her and then my shoulders. Slop! I was pulled out from this firm embrace and Emma was gasping above and very horny.

“Oh yes, do that again, further inside this time”

I put my arms up inside her and used my strength to part her opening and guide my hands inside, then she lowered onto me again and I was immersed in her hot flesh right up to my chest this time and it was a tight squeeze.

 

The flesh contracted and seemed to want to crush me for a second and then repeated this a few more times and it suddenly got a lot wetter inside my girlfriend, she was having her climax and I tried to pull out by bending at my knees only to find that her hand was making a fist around my legs and holding me still as she kept me there. A few “oooohs” and “aaaaahhh’s” later and looked up to see the pussy tunnel slipping off my head and into the air above me as her knees straightened out.

“That was lovely, mmmmmm. Now Scott I want to do something you will like”

Her gorgeous body lowered and she pushed me gently down onto my back as she rested a pair of huge tits across my entire mid section whilst they touched my eager member at the same time. I wanted to rut against those tits but she held me beneath them so I couldn’t move.

“First it’s time for me to make my tits a lot bigger than you, just how you like them”

Emma softly spoke and she was growing over me, the weight became unbearable as those tits spread over my head and feet and luckily she eased up and allowed me to see her rising form as two huge areola pointed down at me with a pair of formidable nipples at their centres

 

The magnificent sight of her tits filling the sky made sure that I was harder than ever and she reached down and then wrapped my body in the silky cup of the giant bra. I was encased in a smooth white cocoon and lost in the material as my girlfriend pointed out just how small I looked.

“You are just a tiny bump in my silky bra little man, how does that feel to be helplessly wrapped up in a giant bra held in-between my huge fingernails?”

I tried to answer but the material smothered my face with a cold smoothness.

“You are going to cum in that bra as I slide your little tiny body between my giant tits”

I felt the warmth even through the bra as she slid me up and down her cleavage and even trapped the bra in her breasts so that I was lovingly sandwiched there.

“I bet that feels good huh Scott? These huge giant tits surrounding you, sliding you up and down, up and down in my cleavage”

Man , Emma was good she had me over the edge in seconds and as she unravelled the bra cup there I was lost in the cup with a small stain right next to me. Her lips lowered over me and she must have grown because they were bigger than ever before. A kiss landed on me with a softness that covered my entire being and I nearly stuck to her lips before I was left tingling and lying in the acres of silk that was folded around me.

 

EMMA

 

Our love making today was amazing, I think there are no end to the ideas and variety of things we can do together given Scott’s size and my new abilities combined.

 

Not long after our unconventional sex I had a call on my mobile, it was Carla and she was on the rebound from yet another guy. I could not keep up with my friend’s constant flow of boyfriends, she could certainly attract them but keeping them was another matter. No guy ever seemed to be good enough for her and today after finishing with the latest I was consoling her again on the phone. Carla suggested that we spend an afternoon together just girls hanging out so she could forget her man troubles and I did feel sorry for her.

 

“So yet again Carla is on the man hunt”

I was chatting to Scott and he was agreeing that she did not seem to have much luck with men.

“Her expectations must be too high, but she’s a nice girl she deserves a good guy”

Scott was massaging my feet as I sat on the sofa and we discussed my friend’s love life.

“She certainly doesn’t struggle to find them not with those big knockers of hers”

My comment was true, Carla was very attractive but her chest was the talk of the town, everyone who knew her couldn’t take their eyes off her bust and she always left a lasting impression.

“Yes you certainly can’t miss those”

A grin fell on Scott’s face on the topic of big boobs and I grew my body in that instant making my feet dwarf his hands as I replied.

“I can make My tits plenty big enough for you mister so don’t go thinking about Carla’s tits, you have mine and Diana’s to keep company and for a little man that’s a lot of breast”

He laughed and continued to caress and massage my huge toes until I made them a more regular size along with my body.

“Anyhow, Carla wants me to go out with her this afternoon for some girl time, just the two of us she has had enough of men right now, she sounds like she is in one of those strange moods where she might do something silly like throw herself at some random stranger or get off with someone she’ll regret. It’s like she has a downer on herself and needs to feel wanted again, anyhow that’s if I don’t console her. So I had better spend some time with her”

I looked at Scott’s reaction he seemed a little put out that he would not be spending the afternoon with me and that I would be sharing my time with my friend.

“Where are you going with her?”

“She mentioned the beach, she wanted to chill out and find a spot where we could just relax and soak up some rays, so I will meet her down there in an hour’s time, you can help me pick what bikini to wear if you like?”

 

SCOTT

 

I couldn’t deny Emma seeing her friend when clearly Carla wanted her attention to sooth her post relationship blues, if I was to guess they would be trashing the male species in their talks to make Carla feel better and Emma would do a great job to reassure Carla that it wasn’t her fault and she was still very desirable.

 

As I tried to apply some massaging techniques to Emma’s pretty feet she told me that I could help to pick her bikini and this grabbed my attention.

“Now that would be a pleasure”

My grin showed that I could definitely help with this task and Emma and I soon wandered upstairs so she could fish out the various choices on offer.

 

There was a yellow bikini which was just very bright and was made from a very small amount of material, the kind of three triangles look that would just cover her decency, next door to this on the surface of the bed sheet was a bright green shiny bikini which had a thong like bottom and full cups, there was also a plain white one and silver coloured one but what stuck out the most was the red one, I loved red.

“Okay, these are the ones that I can still squeeze my boobs into, although I guess I could make myself a touch smaller and then put on a few of my older ones?”
Emma pondered and then shut her wardrobe door deciding that the older bikini’s could remain on the hangers. Then she stood behind me looking over my shoulder easily given her height and providing her with the ability to speak into my ear with her soft lovely voice.

“So Scott, you can choose which one I slip into and which one you want to slip into at the same time”

“Come again?”

I asked not following her drift as she then kissed the side of my temple and nuzzled my ear with her teeth before she made clear her suggestion.

“You heard me shorty, I want you to choose which bikini down there on the bed that you like the best, the one that will make me look the sexiest and the one that you want to climb inside when I put it on, because you don’t think that I am going to go out without my little man now do you?”

 

I guess that I am weak willed and up for danger because I did not argue and I simply went along with the suggestion that my girlfriend would be taking me to the beach tucked in her swim wear for the afternoon. You can leave Scott two on the bed, and you walk over to which ever pair of bikini bottoms you want to ride in because that’s how I am going to carry you, tucked into the back of them next to my lovely backside so you can feel every wiggle that I make down to the beach little man”

It always sounded such an adventure when she talked this way and I was convinced and I was standing minutes later at my miniature size on the bed sheet walking along the huge display of bikini tops and bottoms. I made a bee line for the red bikini and I walked over the fabric of the bottoms and marvelled at how huge they were for such a skimpy item in reality.

“You like the red ones huh? Well make room for me, I’m coming in there with you”

The rest of the costumes were taken away and my giantess of a girlfriend dazzled me as she stripped and put on the red bikini top to holster those massive breasts, I was treated to a shaking of her boobs before she told me to hold on tight to the bikini bottoms whilst she lifted me up with them and stepped inside with those incredibly smooth and shapely legs.

 

Positioned in the back of her bikini bottoms I found my entire body covered in the thin red fabric as I was an obvious bump on her huge right bum cheek. Emma looked at her rear in the mirror and commented.

“Remind me not to sit down with you in there tiny or else my big tush will be the end of you”

She giggled and then her fingers controlled me and slid my body higher up and so I was close to where her firm cheeks joined in the centre but still undercover.

“Hope you are comfy in there? I will slip a sarong around my middle and that will hide you until we get there okay?”

“Let’s go!”

I shouted hoping she could hear and soon she was grabbing a shoulder bag and a hat before she called for a taxi.

 

EMMA

 

I love it when Scott is travelling in my clothes and I can feel him with me, it’s like my secret that gives me such a thrill as I go about my everyday business in the knowledge of where he is he is and how helpless he is.

 

The taxi ride was short and I ensured that he was not sat upon as I didn’t lean back into the seat, I could feel his little hands and legs shifting about and it was a little tickly when his feet brushed the top of where my bottom cheeks met. The taxi driver took a good look at my breasts as I paid and I was glad that Scott could not see this as he would not have like that sort of attention, but I was getting used to guys ogling my figure it was pretty hard to miss in this bikini top.

 

I saw Carla from a distance, she was by the entrance to the beach that we had arranged to meet at and I waved. I was taller than her now which I liked but she was still far more striking with her black bikini on and those monster breasts of hers straining the little straps around her neck. She had dyed her hair recently to become dark and this almost black hair looked very shiny and long and totally contrasted with my own blonde locks.

“Hey Carla”
“Em”

She smiled and we hugged and I felt those tits of hers bump into my own showing me that they were still nowhere near as large as my friends. As we walked to find a secluded spot amongst the rocks a group of guys were playing with a football and they seemed to stop and gawk at Carla, it definitely wasn’t me that their eyes fell on as all attention was focused on Carla’s jiggling tits in that bikini. Carla was used to this kind of reaction, she encouraged this with the way she posed and stuck those tits forward, and it had always been like this ever since she grew bigger than a Double D and nowadays she was a H cup or larger, I wasn’t sure where those huge boobs stopped in the alphabet!

I had been a little jealous of her and the way she could almost stop traffic like this with just the swaying of her assets and right now I had to stop my urge to outshine her. I thought for just one minute how I could have made myself twice as tall and increased my own bust size to make even Carla’s tits look pathetically small but I had to control myself as this was a secret ability.

 

As we walked away from the drooling males and heard a couple of wolf whistles, we looked for somewhere that we could be undisturbed whilst we chatted about her failed relationships. There was a clearing with a surround of rocks by the cliff face and I set down my towel and likewise Carla put hers beside me, we both stood there and applied our sunscreen and I stroked my fingers over Scott just to check he was still there in the back of my bikini bottoms as he had been very still for a while.

“Em, I’m just gonna grab an ice-cream before I sit down, how about it?”

“Sure, double chocolate for me”

I smiled and ordered my favourite as Carla walked off and I knew she just wanted to parade again in front of those guys just for the attention. But her absence did give me the chance to relocate Scott.

 

SCOTT

 

My girlfriends backside is firm and well rounded, it always felt great to slide my hands over it especially when she was wearing some tight jeans, it was full given her figure and flowed nicely into her wide yet perfectly curvy hips. But today I was getting a new appreciation of her rear end as I had been riding beneath her sarong and inside her red bikini for the best part of an hour. Boy her backside really does sway when she walks as I was feeling a left and right shift with every stride she took, at one stage she repositioned me and my legs almost slipped into the groove of where her cheeks met and I felt a little intrigued to snuggle down there as it was warm and reminded me of giant cleavage only not as generous. However lurking further down would be her back passage and I didn’t want to be close to any smells that a giant woman could produce from this orifice. Let’s just say if my girl was prone to flatulence I would have been choking in my current position as I was trapped in the back of these red clingy bikini bottoms and there was no way to climb out for fresh air. Fortunately I didn’t have to endure any passing of giant gas and when I heard the second booming female voice I knew this was Carla who had joined us, the girl who had turned me down for being too short, I almost laughed as I thought what if she could see how tall I was right now!

 

 When Carla announced she was getting some ice-creams it wasn’t long before two finger nails clasped my body and gently took me out into the bright sunshine. Emma held me for a quick kiss and then she whispered.

“I am feeling really horny right now little man, I have the sun, I have the sand but I need the sex to go with it”

My smile aimed at her building sized face told her I was up for it to.

“Carla’s going to be a while, the queue was quite long to the ice-cream stand when I saw it so it’s time for the sexy slide”

“The what?”

I asked not understanding what she was talking about when Emma lifted up the tanning lotion in her other hand and squirted this huge tube over me, the cold thick liquid splurged out and covered my penis, my thighs and my stomach in one big blob and it made me shudder from the coolness but it felt really nice all the same. Another two squirts and I was covered up to neck and my skin was slippery and nearly pure white.  Sitting back Emma gave me a nice view of her giant breasts in those big red cups and then placed me on her neck and just let me slide! Of course this was the sexy slide she had referred to and my lubricated body just glided between her boobs and swiftly down her stomach it was like one of those huge slides at the theme parks only a lot wider and with a much different ending. As I was looking down rushing across the tanned terrain that was beginning to blur, I had time to see her huge hand lifting up the waist band of her Sarong and the front of her bikini bottoms and there was a nice tunnel about to accept the small little man who was uncontrollably sliding towards its entrance. I rushed under the fabric and the tangle of blonde pubic hairs slowed my  journey until I felt the material catch me and I twisted to a halt. Now I was stopped with the back of my legs just settled over those moist lips of another big entrance.

“Get to work little man, you have about five minutes to get me off before Carla comes back”

My girlfriend gave me her orders and issued her time limit and I felt the material snap back into place and push me down against her. I twisted about and my legs and feet slipped inside her and parted the top of her pussy, she was hot inside and very wet. I held onto a few follicles of her pubic hair as I fed my lower half into the depths of her sex and I rutted against her pushing my chest, knees and feet into every part of her that I could connect with.

“Deeper…..in you go little man, I have to have all of you”

She boomed in an excited way and her fingers, big log sized digits began to manipulate me from the outside and through the material, I was forced to let go and I was up to my shoulders inside her. I thrashed about as my head fought to stay outside those lips that were eating me up and Emma was already on the verge of a climax. Maybe it was the spontaneity of having this secret sex in a public place with her friend about to return at any minute but she was really up for it and my movements inside her pussy had her thrusting upwards and as she did so the impact of her body coming down made me slip inside her, deep inside. I was quick to shut my mouth and take a lung full of air as my body was taken by her enormous pussy and now I scrabbled to get back out but my actions sent her into an orgasm, I could tell as the walls in this darkness seemed to contract and pulse around my smallness.

 

A helpful finger tip allowed me to see some light and latch on to it as it pulled me like a man being dragged out of quick sand only this was far more pleasant. But before I was entirely out of her wetness, that finger left me very rapidly. The material of the red bottoms snapped down over my shoulders and head that were the only parts to have broken free. Carla was back!

 

“Sorry Em, I ended up waiting in a line, careful its dripping”

Carla said and must have been handing over the ice-cream, I spluttered a bit as there was thick Emma juice around my face and I hoped the material overhead would not allow my sounds to travel outside.

“Ttthanks”
Emma said a little nervously, I guess she had nearly been caught out in the act and it would have looked as if she were playing with her hand down here.

“You okay?”

“Oh just a bit hot”

“Yeah, me too”

I gently eased myself further up as I managed to hold onto some pubic hair and then I just lay still sandwiched under the material and with her pubic hair beneath me.

 

EMMA

 

Scott had barely been pulled out of my pussy when Carla was on the scene, I withdrew my hand so fast he was still left half inside me, but I was feeling great, the excitement was so incredible to use him secretively to bring me off in such a way. Carla did not have a clue that I had just had an orgasm although I bet my cheeks looked very flushed and then there were my nipples which had enlarged but I blocked her view whilst they settled with my two hands supporting the ice-cream like a singer with a microphone.

“So any talent out there?”

I asked thinking that Carla had purposely flaunted her body in that teeny bikini and paraded in front of the guys who were playing football.

“One of them is cute but he’s probably a macho jerk, I have decided that I want a guy like your Scott, you know dependable and one who loves  me and not just my tits”

“Well, I am sure you can find one, perhaps you and Lisa can go out on the pull together?”

My suggestion met with some talk about our friend Lisa and her failed relationships and together we spend an hour or just talking and soaking up some sun.

 

After a while I was worried about Scott, he had been under the cover of my Sarong for some time and he had to be really hot because I was perspiring in the afternoon heat. Scott had often told me how hot and warm my pussy was inside and right now it could not have been a pleasant place for him. I suggested that I would go and fetch a second ice-cream and Carla just rolled over onto her back and sighed heavily with a comment “Not for me Em, it all goes to my boobs and they are too big as it is, I’m going to have a snooze in the sun”

 

As I walked out of the shelter of the rocky formation that surrounded our secluded pitch, I looked around and could only see people in the far distance. My hand retrieved Scott from below and I lifted him up for a closer inspection, he was smiling but he was looking very hot.

“Your pussy kicks out heat like an open furnace”

He told me and I grinned.

“Of course it does because I’m hot you have told me that many times”

I kissed his upper body but he tasted of my dried juices and a combination of my sweat and the sun tan lotion it wasn’t nice.

“You need a cleanup mister tiny”

I said and tucked him into my cleavage whilst I walked for the ice-cream, he was out of sight as I stood in the queue and I felt the thrill of having my boyfriend held in my bosom whilst the line of people had no clue to his presence.

 

As I walked back with my chocolate ice-cream in my one hand my eyes drifted to the tiny dark head of hair just visible if I peered down in between my boobs. I found an alcove in the cliff with a overhang and decided to stop there before returning to Carla, she would probably be half asleep in the sun by now anyway and wouldn’t miss me.

 

Sitting down on a rock I lifted Scott up so he was planted to sit carefully on the top surface of my left boob as I licked at the ice-cream above him.

 

Chapter 28 by BBLZIMMER

 

SCOTT

 

I was boiling between Emma’s sweaty breasts, she couldn’t help it but they were very warm at the best of times but in this sun I was being gently cremated in there, well that was a slight exaggeration but for once when she lifted me out and in the shadow of this cave like area she had walked inside, it was a pleasure to be on top for a change.

 

“Thanks babe, I might have passed out if you kept me in there for too much longer, it sure is hot today”

“Sorry sweetie, I didn’t think about how hot my boobs get between them, you need a cool off huh?”

Suddenly Emma smiled and I noticed her spare hand that was not holding the ice-cream cone had gone under the beast I was sat upon and lifted it up. She then did a very sexy thing and I saw her lick slowly the ice-cream with those massive lips and seconds later she planted those chilled lips onto my body and flattened me out across her boob as she then licked my entire front with a cold ice-cream layered tongue. It was wonderful, spine tingling and I was cooled off and excited at the same time.

“Do you like chocolate ice-cream mixed served on thirty four double E cups?

She said in the most seductive fashion and then she leaned back on the rocks and removed the cup of her bra whilst I stood at the base of her neck looking up at that exposed breast as it towered over me.

Then Emma took her ice-cream cone and touched it so that it took her nipple smearing the ice-cream over it before she lifted me up and positioned me on top of this chocolate coated mountainous peak.

“Ooooh that’s chilly and sexy, get to work little man, you have a lot of licking to do”

I ravenously set to work and licked and rubbed my body into that cold melting thick ice-cream and tried to clean up her nipple but just ended up looking like a mud wrestler from the chocolate that was all over me. Emma reveled in the sensations of my body all over her nipple as I moved about sliding against it and doing my best to kiss and lick at the very tip. I must admit it was a great way to cool down, but I was also getting worked up. I managed to stand against her nipple and now I could hold it and rub my chocolate covered member against the shaft of her massive nub and it felt great. But my teasing did not last long as Emma without warning hovered the ice-cream cone over my head and lowered it down like a massive sombrero, only my head sunk inside the chocolate centre up to my chest and allowed her to lift me upside down in the centre of the cornet with my manhood sticking out along with my legs!

The brain freeze of the cold was short lived as my legs entered a warm wet mouth and I was lovingly licked and sucked free of the ice-cream until my body stuck half out of her mouth and across her plump cushion like lips. With a smack of a kiss behind me, I was slithered between two lips until I was clean and Emma turned me around and licked her huge tongue around her mouth in a sensual display.

“Yum, yum little man, you are a tiny treat for a big girl like me. I could just eat you all up”

“Please!”

I said from her fingers that held me helplessly before her mouth, I wanted to feel that again, I wanted that tongue to wrap around me”

“Please what? What do you want Scott? What do you want a giant girl like me to do with you? Are you ready cum is that it my tiny lover?”
“suck me, lick me like an ice-cream!”

I found myself shouting and she smiled seeing how worked up I was.

“You want me to suck your little body with this big sexy mouth of mine, do you?”

“Oh yeah, yes!”

My tone was almost pleading and she kept me inches from her mouth and yet so far for my tiny body to make contact.

“You want to feel these big sexy lips pressing over you, all of you at once?”

“Yes!”

I was almost screaming for release and Emma with her mouth freshly cooled from the ice-cream blew some cold air over me making my skin shiver in delight.

“I need to be a little bigger for that then, so these lips are everything to you, so much bigger than you”

Her size increased in a slow dramatic expansion that held me spellbound as those white teeth grew and the pouting lips that framed them became larger with each passing second, she had to be careful for she was in an recess in the rock face but she finally became large enough that my eyes from this close up only saw lips, nothing more. The fingers made me feel like an insignificant spec as her nails took on a menacing yet awe inspiring size. She had to be almost curled over in the space but I couldn’t see anything but sexy lips of a giant gorgeous female face bearing down on me and about to take me. I was fed to her lips and they rolled on my back and my front and pressed gently into my skin as they moulded over my body, the thick saliva coated me with a moistness that was nice and made me ever stiffer. Then a tongue licked my entire side as a solitary finger tip ensured I could not fall away. I turned into the tongue and its tip now a huge size just pleasured me like nothing I had ever felt before. I burst into her mouth with my tiny excitement and Emma slowly reduced in height back to normal as she slipped me from her mouth and smiled.

 

EMMA

 

I hitched up my bikini top and made myself decent as Scott sat on my shoulder holding onto my hair to keep him steady, it was fun growing for him like that and I hope my body didn’t clear the edge of this recess as I must have been very large in the end.

“Now let’s go back, I’ll carry you inside my fist and then put you down safely inside my bag when we get there okay? That way you can be in the shade for half an hour or so before we leave okay?”

“Whatever you say my gorgeousness”

Scott beamed and he was clearly very happy from our sex. I wrapped my fist over him entirely, something that I loved to see as he disappeared behind my fingers, it never gets tiring for me to smile at how easily I can conceal him in so many ways.

 

As I casually strolled back to Carla I saw that she was on her front and trying to snooze still in the sun, checking that she was not looking I kissed Scott in my palm before I lowered him into my bag making sure he was on top of the soft layer of a skirt I had packed in case I needed a change of clothes. Just as I had put him in there Carla suddenly sat up and caught me by surprise.

“What was that you have there?”

Inquisitively she asked and peered over towards my bag.

“Nothing”

I was on the spot and just tried to pass this off but Carla was interested enough that she stood up and looked down into the top of the bag and I froze and just waited for her reaction, it was too late to move it or hide Scott from view.

 

“Aren’t you too old to be playing with dolls Em?”

Carla grinned at me and then kneeled down to look closer and smiled back at me.

“This looks like…….Scott?”

Oh no, Carla had seen Scott and I would have to explain things but before I was about to launch into the fantastic tale she had jumped to another conclusion.

“Where on earth did you get this little Doll made its exquisite, the detail is so amazing, I have never seen anything like it”

Realising my friend had not clicked that this was a living person I quickly moved across to reach Scott from the bag before she attempted to handle him.

“Yes they do them mail order from a web-site where you can send in a photo of your boyfriend and they make up a tiny doll and you can carry it in your purse or pocket just to remind you of them, I had it made when Scott was away in Australia it kept me company and I guess I still go everywhere with it, silly me”

“Can I see it closer, they have even aged him a little and given him some nice little muscles, he’s actually cuter than the real Scott, no offence but this is kind of how I pictured Scott might turn out one day”

“Yeah they did a great job right down to his little tight butt and his cute little penis”

I went along with this and noticed how perfectly still Scott was staying in my hand, rigid like the doll she thought he was. Carla peered down at him and Scott managed not to react.

 

SCOTT

 

I thought that I had been discovered by Carla, I saw just her face hovering above the opening of the Emma’s bag and I luckily did not move, thankfully she thought I was some elaborate doll for Emma and my girl deserves an Oscar for her performance to convince her friend that this was exactly what I was.

 

Having not seen Carla for a while I was a little surprised to see her old hair colour had been replaced by some long dark locks, she had dyed it but I had to admit seeing her as a dark haired beauty made her even more attractive and somehow mysterious looking. But it was when Emma pulled me from the bag and I just glimpsed Carla’s upper body that I was tested to the limits! How I managed not to sprout the biggest erection of my life I do not know, maybe it was down to the fact that I had my fun earlier or that I was just plain scared of being discovered. Carla’s figure was in a word voluptuous to the extreme, Diana was packing some serious up to action into her bra’s but Carla as a giantess was displaying a pair of frighteningly huge boobs that her bikini top needed an award bestowed on it for keeping them covered and under control. It was only a quick flash of these feminine mountains that I saw but they were abnormally large and incredibly sexy!

 

As Carla’s eyes settled on me she smiled and looked across at Emma.

“That is just so realistic, right down to the little six pack and that tiny pin dick, the next boyfriend that dates me is going to have to buy me one of these little dolls”

“They are very delicate that’s why I didn’t want you to touch it just in case it breaks, I had better put it back so it doesn’t get damaged.”

Emma said and I managed to keep my cool whilst she tucked me into the folds of the skirt material inside her bag for safe keeping and so that I was covered away from any possible further scrutiny.

 

The two giantesses chatted a while and went on to speak about other matters before Carla said they should call it a day, the bag must have been lifted and I felt the gentle rumblings as the two of them made for the ladies toilet area and changing rooms.

 

EMMA

 

That was so close, Carla believed me but then why shouldn’t she, a two and bit inch replica of my boyfriend was far easier to believe and he did a great job of playing as a lifeless nude doll. In time Carla might be someone we could confide with but the more people who knew the more likely his story would get out.

 

Carla and I went into the changing area and she took out a pair of skinny jeans, some underwear and a white v neck t-shirt that was challenged by her tits. I carefully unraveled Scott from the skirt I had packed and placed him on the bikini I had just removed whilst keeping him in the bag and out of sight, he wouldn’t mind being wrapped up in the centre of my bikini bottoms for the next half hour whilst I walked back and I knew he would be safe with such material around him if the bag swayed with my footsteps. It’s funny but being a giant compared to your man does bring your maternal instincts out to protect someone so much smaller, I was getting better all the time at appreciating what could be dangerous for Scott.

 

When it was time for us to part we hugged and I waved goodbye to Carla and headed for home, it was on the way that I thought about our trip to Pensfold forest tomorrow and I decided that a little shopping was in order.

“Hey Scott, you sit tight in that bag whilst I just grab some food and things for tomorrow baby”

I called down into the bag but his little voice was probably muffled by my bikini bottoms and I chuckled to myself for having wrapped in up in its folds. He had no choice but to stay put whilst I did some shopping and I kind of liked the fact that whatever I decided he had to go along with as I was his only ride home in this big world.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma and Carla blabbed on with girly chatter whilst I presume they were changing out of their costumes and getting ready to leave, I sort of tuned out after a while as there is only so much a man can listen about clothes and makeup and who is the latest hunk in our senior and final year. Emma reached in and her fingers searched for me within the bag to reposition me, I was in her fist again for a moment before she placed me inside something new. However she must have decided to protect me further as I was then picked up and packaged more carefully, I was now probably  inside the bikini bottoms she had just removed as I could smell the sun tan lotion that was absorbed inside the material but everything was a little dark and I guess she wanted to cocoon me this way for protection whilst she walked back and the bag swung around a little.

 

Not long later and I felt the bag strike a solid surface, luckily for me it was being put down but Emma was being a little heavy handed I thought, the padding around me protected my body but I would have to let her know that she needs to be more careful when I am inside a bag like this. However the impact did me a favour and it unsettled the immediate contents of the bag enough that the material surrounding me had slackened its grip and I could see some light. I knew we could not be home yet as the walk was not long enough so I wondered where she had carried me now?

 

It was then that I heard the closing of a door, had I snoozed off and missed the walk back? These black bikini bottoms were not that comfy……I suddenly thought about the bikini bottoms, Emma was wearing red ones!

 

I was suddenly very aware that these were not my girlfriend’s bikini bottoms, and as I crawled through the material towards the light I could smell a fragrance that was unmistakable, it was not sun tan lotion but the material below me now had the faint traces of a woman. To be correct it was not the normal scent that either Emma or Diana would leave as I knew this very well, but someone else owned these giant bottoms and it they had to be Carla’s! I suddenly shuddered in fright as I realized that Carla’s hand must have reached in and enclosed a fist over my body and transferred me into her own belongings, she stole me in the changing rooms and Emma probably didn’t even know.

 

I had to make sure this was true and I crawled to the end of the rolled up bikini bottoms and saw a large purse that was in the bag, it was a designer purse which I knew did not belong to Emma and there was also a deodorant container which was a roll on and not a spray so this again did not belong to the one I loved, I was in the possession of Carla and amongst her things now.

 

There was some loud footsteps and the bag was on the move again so I crawled back into the darker recess of the bikini bottoms and just waited, what else could I do?

 

A hand clasped around the material that I was covered with and this meant I was coming out, I decided to keep up the pretence of being a mere doll and had to focus to make sure my breathing was subtle enough that she couldn’t see it. It was clear that Carla stole what she thought was a doll from her friend, why I don’t know but if she just kept me somewhere then I could alert Emma to come and find me only I had no clue where on earth we were.

 

The hand that held me inside these giant bikini bottoms was gentle enough as it moved and soon it deposited me onto a hard surface with a bump that I did feel but it didn’t hurt. As large fingernails pealed open the folded material to reveal me at the centre, I made my body as rigid as possible and focused to stop myself from reacting whatever was to come, I had to convince Carla that I was just a lifeless but doll. I decided to turn over and lay on my front, this would be easier.

 

As light poured in, the cover folded away and there I was lying down and waiting to see what happened next. There was a big finger nail in my peripheral vision a nice false one that was painted a pale pink and it settled near my shoulder as if she was poised next to my body with one big hand.

“So realistic….so cute”

Her voice spoke in a giant rumble from above and I then felt what had to be the solitary pad of a finger slide down my back and over the slope of my naked backside. She had stroked me and was just fascinated with the doll she was examining.

“Keep it together Scott”

I told myself and remained calm. Then the fingernail beside my shoulder belonging to the other hand turned and like the blade of a shovel it curled under my side and rolled me over, she wanted to see my manhood which I might have expected. Of course that part of me being flaccid as it was flopped on my inner thigh before it settled and now my eyes and face had to stare up expressionless. She was beautiful, I had to admit as those false eyelashes fluttered upon a layer of makeup that really was not needed but did bring out her cute dimples as she smiled down. The very dark hair she now had was lovely and did suit her face, she was wearing some sort of white t-shirt and my eyes wanted to check it out but I dare not move them.

 

“You are a keeper”

She said speaking again to herself as a nail stroked my chest and stomach but then shifted a little to allow the pad of the finger beneath to touch my manhood, covering it completely of course. Her touch lingered a little too long, I was now fighting to stop a chain reaction as this giant babe toyed with me.

 

As she lifted up her finger I don’t know how I kept a straight face and showed no emotion it must have been the fear of being discovered overriding the nice sensations of being touched by her. But that was for now, if the finger came back down again could I really win this battle again? I must have been on a table or surface of some sort as Carla suddenly rose up until her giant upper body was towering over me and casting me in shadow with those stupendously big breasts of hers. Luckily she could not see me now as my jaw did slacken to see the amount of white cotton that curved outwards so impressively. That shape, that womanly feminine outline of those giant breasts now looming over me in such titanic proportions had my total attention. Neither Emma or Diana could rival the boobs that taunted me right now, the two most intimidating and sexiest shapes that I had ever seen in this giant world stretched up and over me by a long, long way. Could I be looking at the underside of a pair of breasts that stuck out from this gorgeous giantess perhaps twenty or more feet from her body? I didn’t know the answer but it look as if she was packing those sort of dimensions and I felt my manhood begin to fill with blood. Carla was about to move off and stopped in profile looking out of a window nearby at something that caught her eye momentarily but that was the icing on the cake for me, now I could confirm that twenty feet was probably an underestimate. Why did busty women have to wear these white t-shirts. The cotton was stretched so thin that I could see in profile her incredibly large bra beneath, it was just subtly visible to my eyes and it was a very sexy sight that could not go unappreciated or ignored at this impossible scale. It was inevitable that the organ between my legs reacted with a rush of blood now lifting it up and as it hardened I shut my eyes for a second and tried to think of stuff that would shift the burned in image of the side view of Carla’s top. But I was too late and as she glanced down there was a gasp from her mouth that made my eyes open in a flash!

“What in the…..?”

She started to say and I could see that she had stepped back and was peering down with a side ways look and right between my legs where the action was. I was discovered, in the fractions of a second that it took me to realize that she had seen my unintentional salute to her womanly form, I got up and I ran. Where was I running? I didn’t think as the table was large but not endless and soon I was confronted with a massive drop and nowhere to turn.

 

With my heart beating fast and the adrenaline pumping I turned to see Carla at the otherside of this table top looking bemused and astounded by what she had seen, a little man coming to life and running away from her.

“You’re real?”

Her loud voice questioned and I searched for way off the table noticing the wooden arm of a chair not so far down below, should I jump? As I weighed up this dangerous maneuver Carla was now moving to intercept.

“Oh no you don’t. Where do you think you are going tiny, there is no way down”

Carla challenged and I decided to jump and my leap was perfect landing me on the arm of this huge chair, from here I managed a safer fall into the chairs base and used its padding to catch me. Carla was at the side of the table not far away and she was after me.

“Hey, come back here!”

Her voice blasted and I was already sliding down over the edge of the seats base and clasped onto the tilted leg that I could shimmy down like a fire pole to the floor.

As I hit the tiled floor, two enormous shoes crashed down by the chair and frightened me. Carla then kneeled down and I turned to see a grand tunnel of cleavage directed my way as she bent over in that t-shirt. I had already managed to shrug off my arousal given my current state of alarm and I ignored the wonder of that view and turned swiftly to run beneath the table towards the opposite side.

“Now what are you going to do little man? I’m coming to get you and I am way bigger than you are, you can’t outrun me”

A hand reached out and I felt finger tips just brush the sides of my body but luckily I was ahead of them and they were at the full extent of her arms travel. I slipped away and ran to the other side to stop by the table leg and watch what Carla would do next.

 

“Scott? That cannot possibly be you down here can it?”

She said losing some of her initial confrontational tone. I did not answer but what was I hoping to achieve with this game of cat and mouse as held all the cards.

“You don’t need to be scared of me little guy, I’m just a woman after all, I don’t want to harm you, I just want to see you and understand what you are”

Her demeanor had changed and I relaxed a little, and gathered my strength.

“It is me Carla, its Scott”

I said and her face seemed to light up and produced a big smile, softening and looking less shocked.

“Your voice is so squeaky but it is you. Um, gee I don’t know what to say? Why are you so tiny?”

“It’s a long story Carla, I just want to get back to Emma okay?”

“Sure, but you have to trust me first alright? I am not going to harm you Scott you may be as little as Tom Thumb but I am your friend you know that”

My guard lowered and that instinct to run was starting to fade the more we conversed.

“You just scared me a little Carla”

“Of course I scared you have you seen how tiny you are compared to me? But don’t worry, come over here and let’s start again shall we and you can tell me how you got to be a couple of inches tall and naked”
Her grin at the word naked make me realize I was standing there with my manhood on full display but I guess she had seen it before and somehow being so little I doubted from this distance she was getting much of a look.

“Like I said it’s a long story, could you call Emma for me?”

“Of course I only took you because I was curious and I don’t normally steal from my friends, I had no idea it was you Scott….”

Carla stood up and all I could see was her lovely legs now and those large shoes.

 

“Hey Em”

She was talking presumably on her mobile and I felt some relief as I listened on.

“You sound flustered Em it isn’t do with a certain miniature boyfriend of yours is it?”

As Carla chatted I wandered across towards where she stood the other side and was glad that she was admitting to Emma what had happened.

“Well I have a confession, I borrowed your doll just to look at and didn’t for a minute think it was a shrunken version of Scott……Yes he’s fine but obviously very nervous of me……actually I am at my aunties beach house I was using it whilst she’s on holiday, yes you know the one…..okay see you in twenty minutes”

Crouching down I saw Carla smile and she tossed her mobile onto the nearby chair and just looked down at me absorbed by the view of a tiny naked man who she knew very well.

“Thanks Carla”

I sighed and looked up at her knees and part of her face somewhere above those big white mountains she called breasts.

“That’s okay, so are you planning to stay on the floor where it’s dangerous for you or will you trust me enough to pick you up and put you back on the table up here?”

“Um”

Pausing to consider her question I decided that I should relax and let Carla help me, only being lifted in her hand would be embarrassing without any clothes to cover me and if she chose to inspect me a little closer.

“Okay, just let me step into your hand Carla and raise it slowly please it’s a long way up”

“A long way up? Really? I guess it really is to you. Here you go, step on here”

 

Lowering her hand flat I stepped onto her finger nail of her index finger and up onto the finger tip and made my way the centre of her palm. She had big hands just like Diana and Emma and it raised up steadily as the ground dropped away just like a cherry picker lifting me into the sky. But Carla did not release me onto the table, instead she held me up to her face and had a good long look at my naked body making me feel very uneasy as to her intentions.

“Um Carla, the table?”

“Well I was going to put you down but you are so small Scott, and so very naked”

“Yeah clothes don’t come in my size not many anyhow…..”

I began and her curious eyes wandered every part of me like she was eyeing up a piece of candy.

“It’s funny to think that I dumped you for being so short compared to me and here you are held in the palm of my hand, literally. You are tiny not even short how did this happen?”

“Long story Carla, look I would really feel more comfortable if you would put me on the table”

“You have to ask don’t you? I mean you are like, well completely helpless like this, weaker than a kitten, no weaker than a little teeny mouse”

“Please can you lower me to the table Carla?”

Asking once again she did not react and still kept me suspended in her hand at face level.

“Don’t you like being up here in my hand Scott?”

There was a challenging grin that was formed by her pretty features and I tried not to react negatively.

“Sure it’s fine but a little too high up for my comfort, you are um, very tall Carla to me anyhow”
“I should say I am. Back three years ago I was much taller than you Scott and look at the difference between us now, I must look like some sort of giant woman to you, how does it feel being so tiny is it really scary?”

“It can be”
Admitting this I looked at the growing fascination in her eyes and figured she was not going to be putting me down anytime soon until she was ready.

“So, how did this happen? Did you just shrink or something?”

“Not quite, it was all accidental that I ended up this size let’s just say an encounter with some technology that went wrong and well, here I am less than three inches tall”

“An accident huh? So Emma doesn’t have some sort of shrinking ray or something crazy like that?”
“No it was an industrial accident”

I lied as I did not wish to expand and go into the whole alien encounter.

“So you are stuck sort of toy size like this forever?”

“I’m afraid so but Emma’s been very supportive and she and Diana look after me”

 

The grin that had dominated Carla’s face expanded into an exceedingly white toothy smile as she realized my predicament was a permanent one, part of me didn’t feel so comfortable anymore.

“So you can’t just grow back, silly question of course you can’t make yourself bigger or else you wouldn’t still be in my hand. And Emma picks you up and she carries you around with her like a little pet”

“No Carla she doesn’t treat me like a pet, I’m her boyfriend just smaller now”

“But you are like tiny, smaller than your own girlfriends little finger you cannot possibly be considered as her boyfriend anymore”

This conversation was getting weird and going down a track I didn’t want to travel, somehow Carla saw my current size as making me an inferior being.

“Hey Carla, how about you setting me down on that table, I get a touch of vertigo from all these heights”
Trying to shift the topic and urging her to put me on the table top once again I waited to see if she would oblige this time.

“But if I did that then you would have to look up at me Scott, my hand is much better place for you, lets go and find somewhere more comfortable to chat”

“Look Emma’s going to be here soon Carla it’s probably best that she finds me on the table rather than you holding me like this”

Again I was keeping this practical and calm but ignoring me Carla walked off into another room, it was a dining room as I saw a vast clear glass table and six chairs around it. Aside from this there was little else of significance in the room. Carla pulled back a chair and sat down still holding me in her palm but with her elbow I presume resting on the table top. Her spare hand played with her long dark hair twirling it as she looked at me, there were thoughts going on in that beautiful head of hers and wondered what she was thinking.

“That’s better, so let me get this straight. You have been shrunk somehow in an accident and my best friend hasn’t even told me about this amazing news? Unless she caused the accident? That’s it isn’t it? Emma has this thing about guys being shorter than her, I picked up on this a number of times before and I know she loved the fact that you used to be such a shorty compared to her and I am willing to bet she was the cause of your accident”

“No, it’s not like that Carla”

“Oh I think it is, a girl who is into really short guys and loves towering over them suddenly sees an opportunity to shrink her guy so she can really tower over him it makes perfect sense to me only I wouldn’t have dreamed she would want you this small”

“Really Carla you are so far from the truth…..”

As I began she wasn’t about to let me finish, her much more powerful voice simply stamped out what I was going to say as she continued with her theory.

“But I have to admit you are awfully cute like this, I mean as toy’s go you are quite something. Maybe Emma likes her men literally under her thumb, so does she like boss you around now”

“No she’s very gentle”

“I bet she is”

 

A finger hovered by my side from Carla’s spare hand and it gave me a little prod in the side, I flinched a little with a reaction like a strong guy had shoved me, it didn’t hurt but I wondered what she was doing.

“Hey!”

I complained.

“Sorry but it’s so hard to believe you are really this tiny and stood in my hand like this”

“Well, I am real and your finger could do a lot of damage, so please go easy on the prodding”

Carla let out a giggle.

“It’s such a huge size difference isn’t it?”

“You mean between Emma and I?”

Where was this going I thought and how much longer would Emma be, it had to be twenty minutes by now surely and I was feeling less comfortable around Carla by the minute.

“I meant for you compared to me. I must look so intimidating from down there in my hand. I am used to being taller than some guys, I always was the tall one at school for many years but nothing like this”

 

It was apparent that Carla was totally absorbed by the whole amazing size differential and I didn’t think she would be putting me down anytime soon before Emma turned up.

“So, Emma is totally cool with this situation huh, I mean she doesn’t mind that you are so much smaller than her?”

Now here was now a new line of questions from Carla and those eyes had not stopped examining me trying to zero in on my flaccid inches or should that be millimeters.

“We both have started to get used to it and she……”

As I began Carla ignored my answer and was on to the next question and suddenly her face seemed to light up, there was a twinkle in those huge eyes that I had seen a long while ago when Carla used to flirt with me.

“Scott, do you realize that right now you are way smaller than either one of my tits?”

I gulped down hard, the mention of her enormous breasts prompted the vision of having seen them earlier in that white top, the top that was currently not visible to my eyes but I knew was obscured by the hand beneath me.

“Carla perhaps we should change the subject, Emma will be here any minute”
My suggestion prompted Carla to see how this topic made me uneasy she liked this fact and loved talking about her breasts, they were her best assets and her weapons for attracting male attention which a girl her shape did very, very well.

 

I know that Carla was a flirt by nature but to flirt with someone as tiny as me was something that I did not expect especially given her reaction when we tried to date and I was far too short for her then. But flirting was definitely going on here as Carla produced a very attractive pout from those big lips followed by a cheeky smile as she then started to lowered her hand and me in it.

“My hand is like an elevator to you isn’t it?”
Carla said in a way that showed she was enjoying being able to position me as she wanted, I had been  slowly lowered and leveled with these twin sensations and she could easily ensure my full attention.

“Top floor big hair and a huge pretty face, going down?”

Her voice played on the pretence of conducting an elevator announcing the floors as I lowered in her hand and it got more and more tantalizing.

“Next floor, mountainous boobs and giant cleavages”

 

As her words left her mouth above I was now lowered directly before that awesome chest of hers. My eyes were suddenly consumed with the white of her top, only the neckline of some tanned cleavage broke the dominance of this bland white mass and my eye balls sunk into that deep dark line wondering how breasts could ever be this large even on a giantess her size. I had not been so overwhelmed by mere cleavage since Diana slipped on that sexy Magnum bra and teased me, whatever bra was creating this valley had to be industrial grade. I was speechless.

 

There was a giggle from above which was more of a rumble sound as Carla could see how in awe I was of the scenery. With my eyes unable to pull out of the enormous trench of living flesh that was exposed to me it was inevitable that I lost the fight with my manhood and suddenly I was showing signals, telling Carla that she had me excited. I tried to cover my hardness with my hands but she spotted my discomfort very quickly.

 

“Are you trying to hide something from me down there Scott?”

“No, nnno…”

“Awwwww, I think the little bitty man is finding my giant boobies very exciting, isn’t he?”

The baby voice Carla chose was teasing and she knew exactly what she was doing.

“Please Carla, this is so embarrassing, can you put me down”

Again I called for her to put me down like before only this time she responded.

“Oh sure, I will put you down, let me put your tiny little body right here”

I could have guessed her next move and I played right into it with my request, the hand that held me simply tilted and tumbled my naked body onto the top of her right breast!

At first I was alarmed as even though I was half way up the top slope of this humongous breast, I was on the outside of her t-shirt and the smooth cotton was providing little to hold onto, there was a chance I might slide down the rest of this slope and plummet the deadly distance to the floor below. It was a little careless to say the least but Carla was not aware of the danger I was in and was simply enjoying flirting with me.

“Carla!…..ttthis is so high up, if I fall I could….”

“What’s that you say? Too high up? Maybe you would be safer if I put you in here mmmm?”

I was lifted and settled into the sexy valley that I had lusted over only minutes before, Carla positioned me right in the centre of her colossal valley of cleavage and it was absolutely unbelievable how small I was compared to these boobs of hers.

“Carla….”
I shouted but she was walking and the boobs jostled inside her t-shirt with her very pronounced upper body motion, no one shook their tits quite like Carla did but there was also nothing like being between them when they shifted with such motion.

“Come on Scott relax, enjoy being where I have just put you. I know you like it in there, what guy in your position wouldn’t? Let’s go have some fun together”

 

I was bounced, squeezed, smothered and jostled like crazy in her warm boobs but it just made me more turned on and that’s not what I wanted right now. When the world had settled, I was deep in hot tit flesh and unaware of what room we had entered. Carla was doing something outside and I could only see bits of light now and again as the gap above me closed and opened with her movements. Her skin smelled gorgeous, that just washed and gently sprinkled with perfume type of smell that made your head swim as you breathed it in.

 

Suddenly she laughed and the boobs shook like an earthquake was going on and I was at the epicenter.

“Either my boobs are humongous or you are very, very tiny”
Her laughter slowed up as she made this observation and then she continued.

“Actually I think both are true, right?”

I didn’t answer as I was drowning in boob flesh and going under as the towering walls seemed to close on me making it harder to catch some air but impossible to climb out.

“Where are you going? You are like a little bug in there, all tickly on my big boobs”

A soft giggle erupted into a hearty booming laugh and then Carla ferreted with her fingers to find me and just lifted me free dangling my body, a large finger crossed my chest and under my arms and a thumb cradled my back.

“Was that fun in there?”
She grinned and I looked up a little in despair at my predicament as my hardness pointed back at her beautiful giant face shouting that I was indeed enjoying being amongst her impossible sized breasts.

“Oh, Scott you do still like me or are you just in love with these enormous tits of mine?”

“Carla, please Emma will be here any minute…..”
“Actually she wont, I just pretended to call her and she has no idea that I am staying at my Aunties house or where to find it. It’s just little ole you and giant ole me”

 

That was it, I now knew that I had something to fear, I was at the mercy of Carla normally a flirty large chested girl that had shunned me for my size in the past and right now she was a flirty giantess with a bust that was beyond a man’s comprehension and one who seemed to like toying with me.

“No, Carla please you don’t want to do this, call Emma and explain you picked me up out of curiosity she wont mind……”

“Do what Scott? Are you worried? Are you worried that an impossibly huge babe has got hold of you and she is feeling rather horny, just like you are…..”
There was a laugh and the hand moved out so I could appreciate that Carla had removed her clothes except for a pair of ivory lace panties and a phenomenally huge lacy bra.

“You were so short to me that day we went out together, I will never forget the look on your face as you discovered just how tall I was, but now look at us, you are so small that it makes you my toy, and I like playthings especially cute little ones like you”

A huge finger from her free hand stroked my inside legs as they dangled and I was held rigid in her fingers unable to avoid her touch.

“Carla, I’m Emma’s boyfriend your best friend, I’m not a toy”

My pleading was met with gentle mocking.

“My best friend shouldn’t keep secrets not even little ones, and you are a toy because you are not a man, you are too tiny and cute to be a man anymore”
I was slowly treated to a close up of her left breast, a curving wall of lace towered over me and appeared endless for a second or two as she gently bumped my body into its giving surface.

“Such a small little toy, just nothing compared to the size of my boobs are you, that must be so sexy for you”

“Don’t!”
I fought her verbally but my hardness betrayed me as it touched lace and was dragged nicely over its surface.

“Don’t what Scott? I’m not doing anything, I’m just letting you check out my bra, give it an inspection, you know it’s tough to get them in these bigger sizes and boy is this a big size compared to you”

 

There was nothing to say, she was going to have fun with me somehow and I had no choice as that breast bumped me time and time again building my arousal.

“You are so hard, that little pin prick for a dick is shouting up at me isn’t it Scott, can you hear what its saying, what it is asking Carla for, what it’s begging for…?”
Carla was in full sexy flow and she moved me up to her cleavage sliding my legs and penis along its never ending surface until it contacted with her lovely luscious lips.

“Eat my tiny dick please giant Carla, that’s what it’s saying Scott. And my mouth is so big to you that the pleasure it could give a little toy would be amazing don’t you think?”

I couldn’t answer, I could only look at those glistening surfaces of her lips and how they could easily slide over my rigid member in its entirety.

“Has Emma ever blown you when you are tiny like this? I bet she has, but she’s not as experienced as me, you are just right for a little practice…..a very little practice that is”

“Yyyou shouldn’t”

My voice wilted as Carla produced her tongue and slithered it over my stomach with a hot wetness that felt great.

“But you want me to Scott, you want me to do this as big as I am to you right now”

“No….”

This single word was all resistance I could offer my will to resist was faltering as my hardness applauded the touch of her tongue and my eyes could not stray from the vision of those giant lips so very close to me, close enough that she could press them against my nakedness and I could not stop her.

“You don’t mean that Scott, I can see you are trying to fight your desire. Just look at my lips they are so big aren’t they? So soft to the touch, imagine what they will feel like all over you”

Rather than bringing my body to her lips as I was held opposite, Carla extended those lips amplifying their beauty and their size and they lightly touched from my knees to my neck with a warm breeze that flowed from her mouth. This slightest contact sent my skin trembling in delight and as a reaction my mid section involuntarily rutted into her thick plush bottom lip making full contact for a scintillating second or two, I was so weak to these giant females!

 

“Oooooh, that was naughty of you Scott, I felt that little teensy dick of yours touch my lips, am I making you all excited little toy?”

I had to keep control, I had to shake the thoughts running in my mind, that want and the need that was eating me up as I was held helpless by this temptress.

“Not answering huh?”

My silence remained as I close my eyes to block out the view of those lips and how their luscious forms teased my senses.

“Emma would be proud of you Scott, are those little eyes of yours shut? You are trying so hard to be good but closing your eyes won’t help you. I know you can feel the warm air from my enormous mouth as I am speaking to you, is that nice? You know how close this mouth is, how close these lovely lips of mine are from you, this big tongue of mine is just itching to lick a toy like you”

I felt her tongue touch both the insides of my ankles at the same time and it gentle forced my legs apart, its heavy wet surface was thick and as I tried to close my legs to block this teasing instrument it was futile as her tongue stood its ground out powering my legs stopping them from closing. My arms and hands were useless, restricted by the thick fingers that reasserted their firm grip on my upper body. This girl had me totally under control and was treating me like a plaything that currently amused her. The tongue began to pass through my legs touching the inside of my lower thighs and below my knees at the same time, it was enormous. I held my eyes firmly closed for what good it did me as this tongue started to curl and now its tip cradled by backside, softly resting on my buttocks as the tops of my thighs and my balls now experienced its warmth. Carla withdrew her tongue slowly and deliberately so that the tip slid between my legs and rubbed my testicles along its stimulating roughness and finally the tip licked my entire member in one final wave as it left me almost gasping for air. I was close to firing and she knew it.

 

“Ooops, did my naughty tongue misbehave itself? I will have to keep it locked up in this big mouth wont I and try not let it escape again”

She said clearly amused.

“You are keeping so quiet Scott, it’s okay to talk to me, I may be a giant to you but I won’t bite….not yet anyhow”

I then heard her teeth slam into each other and my eyes opened in surprise, the sound of a set of shiny white enamel blocks was a touch chilling to someone as small as I. Her teeth looked spotless and like a perfect gleaming white wall construction that had been carefully arranged to block the view inside that dark cave of a mouth. As soon as I saw them I realized it was not a threat and shut my eyes again to block out any further stimulus although I was losing this battle since her tongue had left me so revved up.

“Carla….”
Managing to command my voice I called her name and summoned the resistance to try once more.

“Yes cutie?”
She sweetly answered blowing her warm breathe across my body on purpose.

“….uhhh….”

My words broke as I felt the inviting wind but I managed to continue.

“….you need to think of Emma”

Playing the Emma card again to try and make Carla realize this would not be what her best friend wanted I waited for a reaction, I knew if she continued then I would be lost to her teasing but as much as the organ between my legs wanted this pleasure I had to try to avoid letting myself go.

“Emma and I shared toys when we were little girls, now we are big girls sharing our playthings and I want to try out Emma’s new toy because it so fun to see how it works”

“Bbbut I am not a toy”

My last ditch attempt to dissuade Carla resulted in her stepping up the attack and she was going to make me cum no matter what.

 

“If you are not a toy then how come you fit into just one of my hands and a lady like me can hold you in the air so easily like I am now?”

Carla questioned and I opened my eyes to see that I was still in front of her mouth, I was managing to calm down however which was good.

“If you were a man then surely a weak female like me wouldn’t be able to hold back your arms with those big manly muscles using only my little thumb and finger like this?”

“That’s not fair”

I countered but to no avail, Carla was going for it.

“But it’s true, only a little tiny toy could be handled this way. Only a little toy, a small plaything would be tiny enough for a woman’s lips to totally cover it?”

Carla pressed me to her lips, they spanned out and flattened against my body and rested against my skin stretching from my shins to just under my chin. My manhood was taken into those pursed wonders and my balls at the same time, this was a big kiss rolled into a demonstration of size all in one and my reaction was to firm up again between my legs to such amazing sensations. The lips retreated and a smacking sound signified their wetness as they touched back together. A thin layer of wet residue was now resident on my stomach and thighs.

“So you must be a little toy, a cute, suck able little toy man, or else it would make me a giantess and the only thing about me that’s giant is my boobs. Now, let’s see if your little toy dick can tickle my tonsils?”

My eyes were wide open, as I was lifted higher, the mouth below me was lined up and that enormous head tilted back as if Carla was about to consume a delicious fruit only I was a forbidden fruit if that analogy served well. I heard Carla’s powerful voice thunder the word “Yummy”as she lowered me into her mouth, her lips pulled me in half an inch at a time which didn’t take long given my height and it felt gorgeous with every contact gently touching my bare skin. Finally just my head and shoulders remained out of her mouth as she held me like a piece of candy that she was sucking on the end of and I don’t know what that huge tongue was doing as it writhed and wrapped its wet probing tip all over me but it felt indescribably good! After a minute of this treatment she gently eased me in and out of her mouth in smooth succession allowing my entire front and back to be coated in her warm saliva and those lips to massage my entirety as I passed between them repeatedly. Of course it was a losing battle for me to ignore this and I burst hard inside her mouth squirting the contents of my balls in a series of uncontrollable surges whereby my hips bucked upwards in the cavern of her mouth as my back bottom and balls still kept in contact with the tongue that was currently holding me from below. I did not want to release like this but I even gave an audible suppressed groan of satisfaction and at that point I could see those huge lips curl up at their ends as my body stuck out of them, she was smiling and knew what had happened.

 

To hand it to Carla, those few minutes in her mouth were amazing and she extracted from me my small drop of natural appreciation so easily that it was scary how I seemed ready to serve up to a giant woman without hardly any effort from them, her technique however could not be faulted and I have to admit being sucked on and played with inside a woman’s mouth was something I would like to repeat. However Carla had now won and I was a touch subdued in the palm of her hand as she slipped me out of her lips and held me there now on my back facing upwards.

 

“There wasn’t much of it but I think that I definitely made you happy Scott, am I right?”

Grinning Carla looked down at me and I sighed in a defeated kind of way.

“Yes, but you shouldn’t have and I shouldn’t have….”

As I began Carla just happily walked into a bathroom and began search for something, there was a massive dispenser of clear liquid and I read the label as one of those special hand cleaning gels.

“You are right my tiny toy but you also can’t deny that you were a very happy toy in my mouth just seconds ago, that was fun to make you cum like that”

A push from powerful fingers on the top of the dispenser made it pump out a glob of clear liquid which was thick and not so runny. Carla made sure it landed on her spare hand and across the tops of her upturned fingers and now I was being rubbed all over in this liquid which seemed to make my skin oily at first but then it soon rubbed in leaving me clean but smelling of flowers which wasn’t so manly.

 

“Ah, look at you, a shiny new little toy”

“Carla please drop it with all the toy talk”

“I told you Scott you are a toy, my toy in fact, I am going to borrow you for a few days and then I can pretend to Emma that I found you”

I was relieved that she was planning to hand me back but in a few days time?

“She won’t buy that, she will know that you stole me”

My reasoning made the giantess stop and think more deeply as I was carried out to a bedroom area.

Carla sat on the bed and she placed me on the surface whilst her body stretched out and she propped herself up on her side to simply watch me.

 

The mountainous landscape range that was Carla’s body had curves in all the right places and was a stunning sight as I stood there less than three inches tall and now able to view the entirety of this giantess who was still in nothing but her underwear.

“Mmmm, you know I haven’t really thought this through, I am kind of kidnapping you aren’t I?”

“Kind of?”

I said sarcastically and I tried not to be drawn to look at her magnificent breasts.

“We’ll it’s true I stole you away from Emma but at the time I thought it was just an interesting little trinket, little did I know you were so precious. But I do know something, Emma’s not about to contact missing persons or the police because you would be something of a curiosity and I figure she wants to keep quiet about you”

“Look Carla, why not hand me back now, I won’t say anything I promise, no harm will be done”

“Tempting but I want to play with you a whole lot more, you know Scott I have regretted my prejudice for height, I was so conventional in my views. The boy has to be taller than the girl, I wanted a big man to hold me in his arms and for me to look up to, that’s why I dated Marvin just because he was so tall but he was also a big pig. If he was here at your size then I think I would drop him in between my tits right here and crush him, that would teach the two timer”

Looking down at her considerable cleavage Carla seemed to like that idea and it made me very uncomfortable to hear her talk this way, this was girl I didn’t want to cross or else I might be the victim of those boobs used in anger!

“But you turned out to be such a star Scott, Emma just bangs on about how great you are all the time and I have begun to realize that how tall a guy is maybe not be so important”

This was turning into more of a heart to heart as Carla poured out with more and more information and I just tried to win her trust for now.

“It isn’t Carla, look at me and Emma she loves me even though she will never ever look up to me again in her lifetime and even though I am officially shorter than her little fingers. You are a great Carla, you are fun, you are pretty and you need to find a guy that you can connect with rather than one who is of a certain height”

“Like you”

She said and smiled.

“I’m already spoken for”
My reply tried to close the door and Carla wasn’t having it.

“You and me get along Scott, like we are talking now, we connect. And you being all tiny and toy sized is perfect, I could keep you as my secret toy, a toy boyfriend, yes that would be ideal”

 

It seemed Carla was now going off at a tangent inside her head and I wish that I knew what was behind the new look with this happy exterior that smiled more broadly than ever before. However to break up our chat there was an annoying jingle coming from another room, clearly her mobile was ringing could this be Emma?

“Keep that thought my little toy soldier because I need to get my phone a minute, mmm but perhaps I shouldn’t let you roam the bed freely you might end up in trouble or try something stupid”

As the caller continued to allow her phone to ring Carla stood up and loomed over the bed placing me in her shadow whilst she thought about what to do with me.

“Sorry tiny, but its panty prison for a moment”

Without warning her hand descended and I couldn’t avoid it sweeping me up from the bed, I saw her panties, big black ones with a pretty pattern of lacy hearts forming their structure. She looked mighty fine in them and before I could object I was in them too! Carla extended the hip band at one side and tucked me into it so I was covered by material and held firm at the top of her left thigh. She walked to the retrieve the phone and I was subjected to her hips in motion. From here undercover I could just smell Carla, she had a strong scent and it was quite lovely to inhale but I wasn’t here to indulge myself.

 

“Hello?”

Carla answered the phone and paced the room as the caller began to talk.

“Slow down Em, you lost the little doll is that what you are talking about? The toy you showed me that looks a little like Scott?”

It was Emma and my heart jumped for joy, she was trying to track me down and probably very worried by now. I wanted to shout out but I knew the material would muffle my voice and even at top volume I could not make an impression on the phone so high up in her hand, that was a long way up her body and Carla was really big right now.

“No, I didn’t see it after you showed me, perhaps you dropped it in the changing area?”

Her voice was convincing to me and I hoped Emma might see through it but why would she.

“Well, perhaps you should go back there for starters?.......Oh you have already?....Well maybe you should check out the beach area, someone may have handed him in”

There was some silence and Carla stroked me with her finger nails as she casually continued on the phone.

“You can order another one, they aren’t expensive are they?”

I was getting a little concerned now as Carla played down the value of me.

“Oh, I see Em, well hope you find it, chow for now”

 

The phone call ended and Carla walked back into the bedroom.

“I should be an actress, Emma’s sounding a little frazzled by your disappearance bless her but she definitely does not suspect me so that brings us back to what I was saying earlier doesn’t it?”
I was plucked out from the hip band of her underwear and Carla once more assumed her position on the bed with me released so that I could stand by her face as it settled sideways on the thin pillows. A sea of dark hair swirled across beneath me as I stood there and tried to distance myself a little.

“Carla, I thought you said you would hand me back, denying you have seen me is…..”

“Just downright perfect?”

Carla said with a laugh to end her words.

“Now as I was saying you could be my secret boyfriend, or I should say my secret toy-friend.

You and I can have chats like we are now, you can connect with me just like you were on about. I can share my life with you and best of all because you are a toy-friend I can also continue to go out with real men. When I come home all disappointed then you will be there to cheer me up in lots of ways”

Winking her left eye I got the picture of what lots of ways implied and then Carla carried on with her pitch.

“And if I don’t find mister right then I still have mister tiny to come home to, and best of all for you Scott is your new living arrangements”

“How so?”

I said flatly and showing disinterest with her babblings but she didn’t seem to get my sentiment and just answered me.

“Well, I figure since you are so tiny that you can live in my bra”

As Carla presented this idea she played with her finger sliding it up and down her cleavage, that finger easily disappeared and it was a lot larger than me.

“Carla can you hear yourself? Living in a bra?”

“You loved being in here earlier my little toy”

 

The bed suddenly quaked and the terrain below me which consisted of a thin bed sheet was upset by Carla turning over and rising onto her hands and knees. I fell back under the tremors she produced and as I lay there on my back looking up there was a whole sky filled with Carla’s upper body that was now hovering over me. The position she assumed made Carla’s long dark hair drop to the bed sheets for a second and I felt the wind from that falling hair before she sat up and pulled it back using its own length to secure a natural knot that would hold it away and behind her back. It was clear she didn’t want anything to disrupt my view of her and as my eyes scoured the new ceiling above me, it was all Carla and that big black bra of hers coming down to hover above me. She supported her body as she leaned forward again and her arms disappeared from my peripheral vision some way behind me, but it wasn’t her arms that I was looking at right now. Pendulous heavy weight breasts filled out a smooth shiny pair of bra cups that now threatened to block out all the light from the room if they descended any closer to me, the underside of Carla’s neck and chin towered over me like you would imagine being below some mythical giant monster only the scene here was beautiful skin, hair and curves that were only monstrous in their sheer scale.

“Now let’s face it Scott, there is no bigger bra in town for you to hang out in than this one”

Her voice pumped with the bass of her giant vocal chords presenting a dramatic tone as those boobs hung down so frighteningly huge above my body.

“And what little man your size wouldn’t want to live in between these sexy big breasts of mine?”

As she presented this thought I closed my eyes to see those building sized breasts lower down until they blotted out the light, and thumped heavily onto the bed either side of me. For a split second I was fearful of being crushed but she had positioned her cleavage very carefully and I was saved from certain death beneath her bra cups. Death? Yes it sounded so over the top as in reality it was only a very fit busty woman letting her tits drop onto a bed to surround a little guy but as I looked at the walls of silk either side of me their weight had buried the ends of these curves into the material to make some crater like depressions, I wouldn’t have survived under either of them! But frightening me or even threatening me was not Carla’s intention, she was just showing off her assets to me and didn’t realize how they might look from my tiny perspective.

 

Above me was a lacy heart bigger than my head and lots of little ones mapping over the central portion of the bra which then flowed up into the lacy upper cups somewhere beyond my view, with so much of Carla over me intimidated is not strong enough a word to describe how small I felt.

“Carla be careful!”

I called out and she giggled making the silk walls and black scenery around me wobble and tremble.

“I don’t want to risk breaking my toy……..”

Her voice added from somewhere over head and she lifted up and I was in awe of the amount of womanly flesh that rose into the air, it seemed like her boobs could defy gravity and should not be able to be lifted so easily but then there was a skyscraper of a woman that they were part of who was even bigger than them.

“………Especially under these big bad boobs of mine”

Carla challenged, I managed to stand up trying to reassert myself when she purposely lowered her right boob so it was forcing me down! The light above me went black, a vast shiny mass of material began to press against my upper body and I had tried to scurry from under it but it was so wide and soon it had me pinned beneath its enormity. There was no pressure to hurt me but my body was softly depressed against the top cover of the bed sheet as the smooth silky breast seemed to knead my entire frame into a depression under its weight. I struggled and tried to push up on this boob but who was I kidding, it would have looked like one of those Atlas statues where the muscle man was trying to hold the world on his shoulders! Needless to say but I couldn’t counter any of the weight she was allowing to settle upon me, this breast could have made me flat at paper and I was starting to panic as there was no way out and the air in my lungs was exhausted.

“But, I don’t want my boobs to be bullies to you, I want them to be your guardians, they can look after you and you can live happily between them”

The boob lifted from me and not a moment too soon, I watched it hang in the sky once more tilted my way and I had a lot of respect for that breast and how it had allowed me to live.

“So…..” I had to take a deep inhale between words “…huge…”

“What is so huge my tiny toy? Oh, you mean my boobs, they are special aren’t they, come on up and check out your new home”

 

Seconds later Carla had tucked me into her left bra cup just at the top so I was half covered in lace facing outwards behind the heart shapes and with my legs covered in silk.

“There you go Scott, this is your new world, from now on you will spend your days in my bra’s sharing with your two sexy giant companions here and they will protect you, think of them as your big sisters who will keep you from harm and keep you warm and snug all day.”

Had Carla lost the plot? What was this insane drivel that she was spouting? Did she really want me to believe she was proposing to keep me captive in her bra’s? That I would live in her bra like some bizarre accessory, or perhaps as her pet or toy?

“Carla come back to the real world, I can’t live in here it’s just a bra and, I don’t want to, why are you talking like this?”

There was an indignant tut from above and Carla at first did not answer my outburst, instead she pulled forward on this gigantic cup and let my body slide down until she allowed it back knowing I was now somewhere caught beneath her boob and under its curve.

 

There was nothing said between us for the next five minutes as Carla must have got dressed as I could feel and hear material being put on and an extra layer was definitely now between the bra and the outside world.

“Men, you steal glances and ogle our cleavage and boobs at every conceivable opportunity and you encourage us women to dress in sexy lingerie and display our breasts with our clothes just to satisfy your love of our bodies and you are telling me that you don’t want to be in this giant bra, amongst the biggest pair of boobs you have ever encountered in your life, experiencing cleavage that you could get lost in, and nipples that are probably as big as you are. I don’t believe you are telling me the truth and you can stay in there my tiny toy and you are not coming back out until you admit that you want this”

I could not understand or begin to believe that Carla had been speaking this way? I lay under her boob, with my face held against her flesh and the front of my body stretched out in full head to toe contact against this warm mass, whilst my back was supported by smooth material that allowed me air yet kept me in place with just the right amount of pressure not to damage me.  Another few minutes had gone by and the breast had been idle, there was a sound which was a television program and I could picture Carla sat there on a chair or sofa just casually watching as she waited to see what I would do.

 

Chapter 29 by BBLZIMMER

 

SCOTT

In my head I tried to analyze what had occurred here, Carla always did have an obsession with her own breasts but who could blame her after years of male attention spoiled upon them, there was no doubt that she knew they were very desirable. Here I was but a toy that she had borrowed or stolen. A toy in her eyes who happened to turn out, much to her surprise as the real Scott, who was a guy she now considered she could bring into her life as a male she could connect with and have fun with. But clearly I was not a male that would consider her lover and given my tiny stature something had been triggered inside her not to respect my own wishes, to assume that she was more important and I was but a plaything that she wanted to keep and where else but in her bra amongst the two assets that she knew men would die for. Here I could be close to her and she could be aware of my presence but only her, Emma had said several times how exhilarating it was to hide me in her clothes so Carla would get the same buzz and was feeling the same sort of power over me yet had taken it to fulfill her own needs. Part of me felt sorry for her as if she was lonely and needed male company yet couldn’t find the right male that fitted her, I was a small fix like a sticky plaster that could cover her hurt and make her feel better. She had been two timed and betrayed by many guys, so having me so dependent on her and controlled so easily there was no risk of me leaving her as I would be trapped inside her bra’s day after day. Man, I was beginning to sound like some shrink in my own head, but what the hell could I do to get out of this situation? Play up to Carla and find an opportunity to escape and call Emma for help? Or just rebel against her and see if she gave up these crazy ideas and came to her senses.

 

“So tiny toy, have you had time to think about what I said?”

The bra shook with me feeling the g force of a sudden sideways shift, she was waking me up to pay attention and it worked!

“Are you ready to admit that you love being inside my bra? I can’t hear you?”

“Let me out to talk Carla, please?”

My voice was muffled with a face full of her tit flesh and the surrounding material pressing on my back, supporting me did not help us to communicate.

“What was that? You really do have a little voice, I guess that I will have to release you a little”

Sounding like she owned me Carla’s fingers soon began to nudge and slide me in the base of her bra, it was quite pleasant as she shifted me allowing my front to rub over her curves until I was now in her cleavage and still at the bottom and completely behind the lacy panel where the bra met between her boobs. Her eyes peered down into her t-shirt as she lifted the neckline to check that I was somewhere in sight.

“There you go, now you can answer me, how do you like your new home?”

“Seriously Carla a man like me, even a toy sized man…..”

I conceded the use of toy man which she had insisted on describing me

“…..cannot live in here, it can be fun and very sexy even but it can’t be permanent, you do know that?”

“You said it yourself, you are my little toy and whilst you are tiny like this then my bra’s are going to be your world so you had better get used to being inside them. Let me describe how it’s going to be for you Scott, you will sleep between my boobs and sometimes I will ask you to massage my nipples and take care of cleaning my tits, now that’s a big job for someone so tiny. Each day I will wear a clean bra and you will be in my cleavage or kept somewhere down inside my cups, you will be safe, warm and protected and I will feed you and let you out for when you need to relieve your little bowels but don’t think for a minute you will be trusted alone. Now sometimes I will want some special time with you and then you can learn all sorts of ways to help make me happy and in the evenings we can talk and you can share my life, sooner or later you will get used to our routine and for a treat I may let you choose from the lovely collections of bra’s that I have which one you want to spend the day in. Now I may find myself a new boyfriend so you my toy might have to hide away in my bra very carefully on occasions when I go out and if I need to let my new man check out your big sisters in there then I will be sure to place you on a shelf or somewhere safe in my bedroom where you get to have a really good view.”

The neckline dropped and returned back into place and it appeared that Carla had finished her presentation of how things would be, she had gone mad I was sure of that now.

“Wait Carla!”

I shouted up and it took her a minute before she decided to lift the material and peer down at me once more.

“What if I don’t want this, what if I want to be with Emma? Don’t I have a choice?”

“And why would you want to be with Emma, her tits are tiny compared to what is holding you now, and you are a toy, you don’t get to choose, you do as you are told and you live to please me, I am your new owner because with toys its finders keepers so you had better get used to it in there”

The t-shirts collar dropped again and sheltered some of the light and gone was the fraction of her beautiful face that I could see, of course I was now convinced that she had lost the plot as they say.

 

The next half an hour drifted by with me residing myself that I would not be able to climb out of this humungous bra without endangering my life, so my options remained to be cooperative and play along or to rebel and see what an angry Carla might do with her badly behaved toy. I really did not like the latter option, she was powerful and with her head so mixed up, who knows what punishments she could dream up for her toy, some girls used to pull the heads of their dollies although she was no killer that I was sure of. For now I had to play along and look for opportunity.

 

“I want some company my little toy, there is nothing on television so you need to entertain me”

Two large fingers searched deep into her cleavage to fumble about until they pulled me up and I saw the walls of her tit flesh rush by my vision until she held me out opposite her big bright eyes.

“You are a handsome little toy, so chiseled with little tiny muscles, you are so lush”

I didn’t answer and tired of her treating me this way.

“So, small aren’t you it’s just amazing how the size of someone can just alter their life in a flash, from a man to a toy and now you are Carla’s little toy, my little bra dweller”

There was amusement on her face but it wasn’t shared by me as she looked me over like a possession that she was cherishing.

“Now I gave you a lovely treat with my mouth earlier so it’s only fair that you work hard and give a big girl like me a really big smile to go on my pretty face”

I was lifted over the rise of her breasts and deposited on her flat stomach, I hoped this was not going where I thought it was.

“I am so excited about this”
Carla’s hands converged on her shorts below and I turned to watch her unfastening the button and pulling the large zip down to reveal her panties behind, she carefully spread the open waist band as if paving the way for me!

“I can’t believe that I am actually wet down here thinking about a toy man seeing to my giant needs”

“No, Carla this is wrong, I’m Scott your best friends boyfriend, you…..”

As I launched into a small speech designed to lay guilt onto this giantess she just moved a hand behind me and then stood my feet at the top of the waist band of her panties.

“My shorts are open little toy, that is a giant pair of panties right in front of you and you are going to climb inside them right now”

“Carla….”

“Don’t be naughty my little toy, you wouldn’t want to upset your giant owner now would you, little, little, little, man?”
The way Carla stressed my size and commanded me, there was no option but to obey or risk her punishment. I felt this had gone a bridge to far, yes she was a very beautiful giantess and yes those were a pair of inviting panties to explore but I had two giantesses that truly loved me back at home who satisfied all my needs, Carla didn’t love me, Carla was just using me and I was nothing but a toy as she stressed time and time again.

 

I ran. My legs carried me swiftly across her hip and I leapt for the bed below. Landing clumsily I was now racing across the field like cover to the end.

“No you don’t!”

Carla boomed and was in a flash sitting up and reaching out for me, her hand arched overhead and curved under me and I tried to avoid it but I was in her clutches. She reclined back and opened her palm in the secure knowledge that I would not drop from the current height she held me above her face.

“I gave you my huge breasts, I gave you a bra to live in, I have given you a new life and I even gave you pleasure with my sexy big mouth and you try to run away when I want you to give me some loving back? I don’t like toys that are selfish, men have always been selfish in my life, I expect a toy man like you to appreciate that he has no decisions other than what I make for him. You will be going inside my panties down here tonight, you will make me climax many times and you will continue to make me climax until I am satisfied you can come out again, but right now I need to put you somewhere out of my way before I accidently hurt you”

Her voice was rather scary, the tone was mean and I was genuinely scared of Carla and what she was capable of.

 

I saw here reach out to the set of drawers by the side of the bed, the top drawer creaked open and she rummaged inside and there was a large foil square that she retrieved. She needed both hands and unceremoniously she squeezed me into the top of her cleavage and pushed the sides of her boobs in so I was held tight and almost covered in her velvety flesh whilst above her hands tackled the opening of that foil wrapper? It was a condom! I was plucked out by one set of fingers and then the others guided the condom beneath my feet and I was dropped into it and this pink floppy transparent rubber just dwarfed me as she unraveled it to its full length. Carla no longer held my body but rather her finger nails pinched the top of this giant condom and dangled me there for her inspection, I was filling but a third of its length and not even stretching it at all. I could see out through the pink haze and the world looked strangely distorted and discolored.

“I’m a man you said, well my toy a real man would fit that rubber and a real man would be humping me right now, you need to be out of my sight whilst I let you think about how you should behave for your new owner”

Carla wiggled me in the air a little and I felt a little sick for a few seconds before she settled me and then clipped this condom by some sort of tin tack to a cork notice board that was secured to the wall of the room. She left me with a warning.

“You had better be more cooperative when I put you inside my knickers later my toy, you had better be very enthusiastic”

Her footsteps thundered away and she closed the door with a force that showed she was miffed by my rejection of her.

 

EMMA

 

I pulled myself together, there had to be a logical explanation, Scott was in my bag I had safely stowed him in there amongst my clothes and he was far too small to climb out wasn’t he? Drying a tear from my cheek I could taste the salty remnant of the others that had flowed down to the corner of my mouth. Trying to think clearly I knew he was fine when I put him inside my bag and carried him to the changing room area by the beach. What if Scott had tried to climb out whilst I was changing for some reason and I had simply walked away leaving him there? What if some other girl had found him?

 

I walked quickly back retracing my steps and scouring the ground for any sign of my tiny man, the guilt I felt for taking him out to the beach was mounting and I was becoming very flustered as approached the changing area. There was no sign of him so I decided to walk back to the area on the beach that we were sunbathing in, the thought of a crab or a sea bird attacking my defenseless little boyfriend chilled me and I looked amongst the rocks and areas that I thought a small person might take shelter.

 

I sat on the rocks trying to stop myself from further tears, this would not help to find Scott. Then I checked my bag for any holes in the base that he may have fallen through but it was intact and that I was grateful for. I got my mobile phone out and thumbed for Diana.

“Di, it’s me, I’ve lost Scott!”

 The emotion poured out as I told her my story and she was a lot calmer and more practical in this small crisis situation. We discussed the events and when I last saw Scott and Diana suggested that I should check with Carla as she at least would know what I had lost even if she didn’t know he was real.

Carla did not seem that bothered, but to her it was just a novel little trinket that looked like Scott, if only she knew.

 “Well maybe you should check out the beach, someone may have handed him in”

This suggestion from Carla was no help, I was standing on the beach and it was empty now. I hated to think of my naked little man less than three inches tall trying to survive out here and without me to protect him.

“You can order another one, they aren’t expensive are they?”

This simple question from Carla almost made me want to start crying again, I couldn’t replace Scott in a million years!

 

Dropping the phone line from Carla I had drawn a total blank, where could he be? I decided to be more thorough in my search going back over ever step we took from the last point I saw him in my bag. I don’t know how much time had elapsed but I was very meticulous in my search going back to the changing area, I sat inside this temporary building and held my forehead as I was stressed. It was then that something struck me, something that Carla had said on the phone, I played this back in my thoughts.

“someone may have handed him in”

I gulped down hard, “handed him in” is what she said not “handed it in”, you would refer to an object such as a doll as an “it” but not a “him” that would imply a person! Could it be that Carla had taken Scott? Surely she would not have taken him from me unless she knew he was real and wanted him? I wondered if I had misheard her? She was my friend but Carla was a touch unpredictable at times. I decided to head for her house it seemed like I had nothing to lose.

 

SCOTT

 

The smell was repulsive in here, it was like a hundred pairs of rubber inner tubes had surrounded my senses. Here I was hanging from some sort of giant notice board inside the base of a condom that totally dwarfed me in size. How pathetic my height was, not even able to fill out a condom with my entire body something a real man would have easily achieved with just his member as Carla pointed out. Maybe she was right and I deserved to be classed as a toy and not a real human being.

 

I was awaiting my fate in Carla’s hands, soon she would decide to return once she thought that her toy had learned its lesson for disobedience and I would be forced down the front of her shorts to satisfy her giant pussy. Would I really be living like this from now on? A prisoner to Carla, kept in her bra’s and forced to live my life in her service? I wished that Emma or Diana was here to rescue me as I couldn’t escape the condom which stretched with my every movement and even if I freed myself this notice board was probably a hundred feet from the floor!

 

EMMA

 

Carla’s house was empty there was no sign of her, she must still be out. I stood on her driveway contemplating my next move when her cousin Kayla pulled up on her moped.

“Hey Emma!”

She happily greeted me as she removed her crash helmet.

“Oh hi Kayla”
My glumness must have shown as she was fast to notice.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“I was looking for Carla, she may have accidently taken something of mine and I need it back very badly it’s really important to me.”

“Carla? I think she is temporarily staying at Auntie Judith’s beach house, you want me to call her mobile?”
“No, that’s fine, where does your aunt live can you tell me?”

It looked like Kayla was delivering a letter to Carla’s house of some description and it was a lucky encounter, with the address fresh in my head I decided to make my way up to Cliff top road where this house of her aunties was situated.

 

SCOTT.

 

Carla came back into the room, her presence was loud and the condom moved on the end of the pin with her footsteps.

“Maybe I should keep you in that rubber when I use you little toy, only it doesn’t fit you so well”

Laughing Carla lifted the condom down and held me up to her face, I could make out her eyes the other side of the pink haze. She allowed me to rock pendulum fashion before her on purpose to offer a hint of her power over me.

“You will be a fun toy to have, I am wet just thinking about having you in my pussy and it’s not seen any action for days!”

I think she took me to the bed but it was harder to see until I was dropped out of the pink wrapper and onto a warm naked belly. Struggling to look over a pair of huge hill like breasts Carla was looking down at me with eager eyes.

“In you go my toy, Carla is waiting!”

 

This was it, I turned to see her panties revealed and no shorts on her body, those lovely legs extended off into the distance and I only had to lift up the waist band and get to work on pleasuring this giantess.

I stepped towards her panties but then had a brainwave a thought struck me of how to get through to Carla, how to get inside her head to see some sense.

“I can’t believe you are treating me this way when I saved your life that night Carla”

I said this loud and her hand came in front of me and formed a wall to stop me dead in my tracks.

“Oh……my……Scott”

She said unsettled by my statement and then it was like the old Carla emerging.

“What am doing here, what have I done to you? Oh Scott, I just…..I just went crazy, I didn’t see you as a person anymore I saw you as something male that I could just take advantage of with no consequences, I really did see you as something to play with, just a toy and I have been so wicked haven’t I?”
Carla burst into tears and I was stunned at this sudden turn around that I had triggered.

“You….you did save my life and I am such a bad person…………”

As she seemed to be full of remorse for her actions Carla lifted me and put me down on the bed side unit, her eyes were red and this looked real.

“The things I said, crazy things, to keep you with me, to control you………..it was the power Scott, the power of being so dammed enormous compared to you, I just lost it and fed a fantasy of keeping you and satisfying my own needs regardless of yours…..oh shit, how can you ever forgive me? I am a terrible person”

Carla stood up and her distress was genuine, she felt bad and despite how she had talked to me and treated me I felt sorry for her, this girl was messed up. But before I could say anything there was a knock on the door from downstairs.

 

Swiftly dressing into her t-shirt and shorts Carla left me in the room and answered the door. I heard her alarmed declaration of who the visitor was!
“Emma!”

EMMA

 

I found the beach house that fitted the address Kyla has shared and knocked the door rather eagerly to see if Carla was there. As the curtain behind the door was pulled back it was her and she seemed very surprised to see me as she called my name out loud. Something was up, I knew her well enough to see that. She fumbled to open the door and launched into a rambling of an apology.

“Look Em, it all got out of hand I didn’t know he was real, and when I did I couldn’t help myself…”

I shot Carla a look, an angry glare and I pushed her aside and shouted

“Where is he?”

“The..the bedroom”

She feebly pointed the way and I just headed for the room and opened up the door, there he was my little man, my Scott and he was alive and stood down on a bedside cabinet very pleased to see me.

“Emma! Emma!”

He shouted up like a little boy who was overjoyed to see his mother and I quickly picked him up and checked him over, he was unharmed and I kissed him and then just dropped him down into my cleavage where he would be safe. Carla entered the room behind and was clearly upset but I had not finished with her yet.

“Carla, you and I need to have words, but first I am going to get my man out of here and calm down before I do something that you and I will regret.”

I was angry, angry that my friend my trusted friend had stolen Scott from me and it was driving me mad to think what she had been doing with him all this time whilst leaving me to franticly search for him.

“But….I thought it was a doll, just a doll and then when it was real, when it was Scott, I……..”

I tried to walk out and ignore her as I stepped in the front garden my anger grew.

“You what? What did you do with him? He’s so tiny Carla, what did you do with him?”

“I teased him, I played with him, I put him in my bra and I got carried away….I am sorry really I am. I just got carried away and I was going to use him for sex….I was going to…..”

She was crying but I was not sympathetic one bit. Instead I was mad enough that I looked at her and I just increased my size until I was twice as tall as she was, I was over ten foot tall in broad daylight on the doorstep of this beach house and looking down at Carla. Purposely I intimidated her with my size standing there with my bare legs being all she could see and she was shocked.

“I will find out what you did to him and I will do the same things with you, I’ll be just as big, just as careless and I will make you feel what he felt! I’ll make you feel small Carla, really small!”

I stomped my foot leaving what was probably a size twenty depression in the grass of the front garden and Carla had backed away into the house and run off, she was scared of me!

 

I looked around as I shrunk back to my regular height and luckily apart from a neighborhood cat no other person had seen me use my abilities, I didn’t even think about the consequences! I just wanted to scare Carla and show her that I meant what I had said.

 

SCOTT

 

To see Emma come bounding into the room was like a dream, she rushed across to me clearly concerned and after a wonderful kiss she just tucked me down into her cleavage so that I was protected and away from harm. This felt good, this was my home if any pair of breasts could claim that.

 

Her tongue was sharp with Carla and I could hear Carla babbling a confession out and saying how sorry she was but it was not what Emma was willing to hear right now. Suddenly as I tried to move up inside her cleavage it felt as if I was shrinking! The sensation was strange but as fast I tried to scale between her boobs they seemed to get higher and higher making my task even more difficult to reach the top of her cleavage so that I could look out. I realized that my girlfriends boobs were getting bigger with the rest of her and it was amazing to be so close to her yet unaffected by her power, as she went up in the world I remained the same tiny size and boy her boobs were now probably bigger than Carla’s even, how big was she making herself? This transformation in her size was short lived as the walls of her boobs seemed to contract and they went from huge in giantess terms to very large in giantess measurements.

 

EMMA

 

I walked back with Scott pleased to feel him wedged nicely between my breasts, he was mine again and I felt so relieved.

“Hey little man, are you okay, did she hurt you?”

“Fine”

Is all he said and I smiled down and just ensured my top covered over the part of my cleavage where his head was just visible.

 

As we arrived home Diana was there and she was also relieved to hear that I had found him, I think we both cared for him very dearly. Scott sat on my lap and told us both of his time spent with Carla and it would take a long time before I would forgive her, although Scott said no real harm was done and it was just the power of being so big that had got to her and her inability to view him as a real person anymore.

 

Scott was back in his larger body and we spent a pleasant evening with just the three of us watching television, Diana encouraged Scott to sit on her lap and rest his head back into her boobs and he didn’t take much convincing to try this out. Later on it was my turn to sit with him and I made myself bigger so that he had a much wider seat upon my thighs.

 

When morning came the three of got up bright and early, our bags were packed and we hit the road in Diana’s car making for Pensfold forest which was a long drive. On the journey I sat with Scott in the back of the car and the three of us chatted.

“So, you were nearly eleven foot tall when you frightened Carla?”
Scott questioned me about my growth outside yesterday and I giggled.

“Yes, I shouldn’t have done that but it seemed right at the time to teach her a lesson”

“I wish that I could have seen you from the outside but it was as if I was shrinking between your boobs when your body began to grow around me”

I saw a twinkle in Scott’s eye and I stoked his thigh.

“Did you like that baby, being so close to me when I made myself a lot bigger?”  

“Of course he did, he loves boobs, the bigger the better isn’t that right my little hero?”

Diana chipped in overhearing our exchange and Scott flushed a little red.

“Okay, yes it was sexy, her boobs just got bigger and bigger around me”

“Maybe I can try that later for you honey? Stick you in my bra down here and just keep growing and growing”

Letting Scott see a good deal of my breasts as I pulled at the neck of my summer vest he was getting hard at the thought.

“I’m willing to bet he has a boner right now”

There was Diana softly giggling as she said this and I told her just how right she was.

“Yes he’s a bit predictable sis, but that’s why we love him”

I kissed Scotts cheek and snuggled him into my body as he leaned against me on the back seat.

 

SCOTT.

 

Constant teasing that was my life now but it was a great one. Emma was looking very sexy today in just a short grey skirt and a thin red singlet or vest that showed she was wearing one of my favourite bra’s, I think she put this particular one on  just for me and I wasn’t complaining. However her footwear was less than practical with some black wedge sandals. Diana wasn’t going to be out shone as she was wearing a white blouse that was tied up under her breasts to show off her stomach and a nice pair of shorts beneath but had a pair of trainers on her feet, she obviously knew we needed to walk a lot.

 

As the journey continued Emma encouraged me to lean against her and she looked like she wanted to have a snooze whilst she cuddled me.

“I’m going to grab a few minutes sleep if either of you don’t mind? I was a little excited about today and I didn’t get much kip”
Emma explained and gave a yawn as Diana glanced at us both in her rear view mirror.

“Well if she’s getting a nice hug back there what about the driver, it’s rather lonely here”

With a quick glance back Diana caught my eye and gave me a pretend sad look as if she was being left out from my affections.

“I can’t cuddle both of you at the same time ladies”
“That’s true shorty but you can be in two places at once, how about you beam your cute little self into my blouse pocket here so I can have a little company”

The invitation from Diana was all I needed and I instructed Scott Two to make me appear in her pocket. Seconds later I was looking up out of the opening of a tall pocket and Diana sighed warmly to feel my presence.

“That’s more like it”

Her voice said and she stroked my back through the outside of the pocket as she drove one handed.

After a few minutes there was distinct snore from Emma and Diana whispered down to me.

“Sleeping beauty was tired after all”

“Yeah she fidgeted all night, I was woken from her underwear drawer as you giantesses are really noisy when you are restless”

My sob story made Diana switch to her seductive tones.

“You should have climbed down and come into my bedroom then, I always make sure to leave a laddered stocking draped over the side of my bed, just in case any men smaller than three inches want to come up and spend the night with me”

“A laddered stocking mmm?”

I repeated and grinned and tried to climb up the pocket and managed to find some purchase on the material to free my head so that I could look up at her gorgeous face.

“Yes, the sheer sexy type of stockings that you love to see me wearing, I just leave that giant stocking waiting for some tiny visitor to climb it, mmmm I like it when you move about against my boob, I am feeling rather horny right now”

Loving the way Diana was talking I held myself at the top of the pocket but I used my legs to kind of stroke the top of her tit through the cotton layer that separated me.

“Scott Two”

Diana spoke a little louder and his voice came through the radio at a volume designed not to disturb Emma’s slumber.

“Yes Diana”

He answered.

“Will you be a good computer and beam little Scott here right into the right cup of my bra down here so he is against my big nipple”

“If that is Scott’s wish?”

Checking for my consent it was easy to be honest.

“Oh yes, get me in there”

In a flash I was exactly where she wanted me, in the confines of a bra cup and able to have sex with her nipple whilst she drove the car.

“Oooh, you are good!”

Diana moaned softly as I poured my attention all over her stiff nipple.

“Aaaaaahhh that’s nice little man, that’s so nice”

As I climaxed she wasn’t quite there but she told Scott Two to send me directly inside her pussy!

“Make him appear right inside me, right inside me cause I am so wet for him right now”

My scenery changed again, I was in total darkness and inside the pulsing throbbing, wetness that was a giant vagina and I set to work moving around and trying to stimulate her from within. Diana had an orgasm and gripped the steering wheel making sure she didn’t have an accident as she rode the wave of euphoria.

 

Chapter 30 by BBLZIMMER

EMMA

 

We followed the road until it became more track like as we neared the furthest point you could negociate by car within Pensfold Forest. This track appeared that it was little used, no one lived around here except in the small town which was about five miles away but as we drove through the high street there was only one farmer on his tractor that we saw and hardly a sole walking the streets, this really was in the middle of nowhere and perfect for the seclusion that Diana purchase the cabin for and that we needed to have some real fun with my powers.

 

Diana drove a nice Mercedes saloon, it was perfect for where we lived but its rear wheel drive was soon complaining as the terrain was now loose dirt under the tyres and no longer tarmac of any description.

“Guys, I daren’t take the car any further or it will be stuck here, there should be a parking area somewhere in the next clearing”

I heard my sister warn as she struggled to get traction and crawled along in the car.

“You sure the car will be okay left here?”

Scott asked and Diana laughed.

“There aren’t many car jackers or criminals who can be bothered to come all the way out here Scott, and look that is our parking place”

There was a small area of cleared forest and we all got out of the car and grabbed our bags, the trees were very tall here the type that made your head dizzy just to look up at them and I wondered when Scott looked up at my legs when he was small if these trees appeared just as tall. The tree canopy was a long way over our heads, the nice thing was that it provided a lot of shade to the sun’s rays so at least walking would be cooler.

 

We each had a bag with our overnight clothes and some food and bits for the cabin, the bags were heavy and I wasn’t much of a hiker I had to admit so my complaints started to flow very early on as Diana declared just how far we needed to walk.

“Oh Emma, come on its fun, fresh air, good exercise and only a few miles to go following this trail”

Her chirpy mood was not shared by me but Scott wasn’t complaining, I guess that special alien tech body of his kept him going without effort.

“But this bag is getting heavy”

“Well, why did you pack so many clothes Em? It’s only one night?”

She had a point and I just laughed.

“A girl likes to look her best”

 

After ten minutes of this long walk I was falling a little behind the other two and mainly because my shoes were not cut out for the bumpy grass trail, Scott and Diana both had training shoes on and that gave them both the advantage compared to me. It was then that I told them to wait up and Diana looked back shaking her head at me as I struggled with my bag and footwear walking towards them.

“Do want a piggy back?”

Scott offered like a gentleman for me to ride on his back but he was shorter than me and I was quick to point that out.

“I don’t think you could lift me for very long shorty but that has given me an idea, this walk would be so much easier if I was twice as tall and twice as strong”

I put down my bag and then slowly I began to tower over Scott and Diana until they both looked like children with Diana no taller than the waist band of my skirt.

“That is really impressive”
Diana said a touched stunned to see me her little sister towering over her.

“Gosh Emma, I don’t think I have ever looked up to someone like this since I was a little girl”

“You are a little girl sis, to me anyway”

I laughed and then I increased my size again until Diana was only as tall as the hem of my skirt.

“Now how about I give you two little people a lift?”

 

It was a fantastic feeling to become twenty eight foot tall which is what I currently measured, I felt this was an ideal size for me to stride through the forest and it made both Diana and Scott nice and light in my arms. I soon had Scott balanced on my left hip and Diana on the right and I carried the bags with ease. I didn’t feel any stronger but with my height came the proportionate strength and now to them both I was super strong and it was easy to carry everything and still make better time than we had before.

 

SCOTT

 

I held on to Emma’s hip as she walked through the forest, it certainly beat walking myself and I glanced around her firm stomach to see Diana’s face bobbing into view every now and then from the other side. She was enjoying this.

“Gosh, it’s like I am the only grown up here and you two are my kids riding on mummy’s hips”

Emma chuckled and all three of us joined her, she was right as we bounced along holding tight as she strode confidently through the dense woodland following the overgrown trail.

 

When we arrived at the Log cabin it was a little shabby and needed some tender loving care on the outside. The structure sat on its own in a small man made clearing where some trees had been felled, there was a large lake to one side which was breathtaking, it was perfectly still and looked like glass but there was a small wooden jetty like structure leading out to it with a wooden rowing boat moored to the very end. Emma put us both down on our feet and reduced her size in order to enter the cabin, and as we stepped within it was actually very spacious and more modern that its outside would suggest.

 

There was a small kitchen, a large living space with a tall ceiling surrounded by an internal balcony which led to two bedrooms and a bathroom, the stairs came down in the corner of the main living space. The big focal point was the fireplace, it was old and beautiful shrouded in stone.

 

The power was off the grid and out the back was a diesel powered generator according to Diana which we had to go and start up so the internal appliances could work. Being the man I volunteered to go and start the generator and I had to walk behind the cabin structure to find a shed like outhouse which contained the device. The only problem was that a large tree branch had snapped and now blocked access to the door. I attempted to lift the branch up with both my arms curled under it but this was a dead weight and still tethered to the main body of the tree which made things more difficult. I would have to go back inside to fetch an axe if Diana had one.

“Hey girls, is there an axe in here? I need to chop a branch away as its fallen blocking the access to the generator shed?”

Diana pointed to the cupboard by the front door and then looked out the kitchen window to see the obstruction that I was talking about.

“There should be one in there, I have used for chopping fire wood but you might need a chain saw that’s more of a log than a branch”

Emma looked over her shoulder as I searched for the axe.

“You know I could make myself tall enough so that log would look like more of a twig to me”

Her boast was full of confidence related to her new found powers and I had just found the axe but I decided to leave it and was rather intrigued to see how my girlfriend would handle this.

“Leave the axe little boy this is woman work”

She said walking out of the door and bumping me with her hip in a playful manor as if to push me aside.

 

I followed her out but by the time I was in the open I was already looking up to Emma’s wiggling backside as she continued to walk and grow taller with each step she took. By the time she was standing before the generators shelter she was looking down on it and I was knee high to her, she looked magnificent in this setting. With one hand cupped under the thick branch she easily lifted it up and pushed it away to one side, a quick flick of her long blonde hair and a dusting off of her hands and she was very pleased with how effortlessly she had accomplished this task and put my strength to shame.

“You see how strong I am little boy?”

Posing as she rested her backside on the apex of the generators shelter she looked down at me with a smile and she kissed her left bicep just for fun.

“You make me feel inadequate Em”

I said admitting that to see her do something in seconds that would have been a major effort for me was quite belittling.

“Awww, well at least you are good at pleasing me”

“Now that’s manual labour I do enjoy”

My smile was wide and Emma shrunk down to somewhere around six foot four and leaned down to kiss me.

 

EMMA

 

This power of mine was addictive, out here in this isolation I could grow and reduce my size at a mere whim without a thought of being discovered and to see Scott’s face when I easily moved that branch was just the best! He looked up in awe of my strength and I had to admit that I was showing off to him.

We got the generator started and went into the cabin, I nearly bumped my forehead on the doorframe as I almost forgot to reduce my height to a more normal level.

 

After we fixed a snack I was keen to go outside again.

“Come on you two, let’s get out of this cabin so I can really experiment with my ability to grow, I can’t wait to become a real giantess!”

My enthusiasm was running high and Scott was grinning as he was definitely interested to see what I could do without restrictions.

“How tall are you going to grow Em?”

Diana looked at me and I had not really decided, I mean just how tall could I even become, what was my limit? This was so exciting.

 

We stepped out into the heat of the sun and I looked at Scott and my tall sister towering over him, I was six foot and even in my sandals Diana could look me in the eye.

“What size would you like me to be Scott? How tall do you want me?”

I giggled and edged up to seven foot so that I had to look down at them both.

“This is really strange for me”

He said as he stepped closer and was forced to look up and over my boobs to find my face and then carried on to explain his point.

“Normally when I beam out at my tiny size you and Diana are both giantesses to me and I am getting used to that but to be in this body of mine and see you towering over her and to compare your height against normal sized every day things is just amazing”

“I can be amazing if you want? Come on Scott how big is amazing, how tall do you want to see your girlfriend? Ten foot?”
I slowly eased my height up to ten foot and he was somewhere level with my skirt.

“Or twenty foot tall?”

Again I made myself taller seeing Diana slowly getting shorter than my legs until both of them were now able to look up and under my short skirt.

“You both look very titchy down there, but I don’t feel very tall yet”

The rush of growing was making me a little horny and I grew again until Diana was only knee high with me.

“Em, you are huge!”

Diana said staring at my knees and slowly following up the rest of my legs to appreciate how her little sister was now a real giant woman.

“And you are small Di, in fact with your blonde hair you are beginning to look like a Barbie doll to me”

 

SCOTT

 

Emma looked down at us both and said that Diana was beginning to look like a Barbie doll to her as she increased in size, the two of us watched her begin to rival the tree canopy above and it was exciting to see her towering over the cabin.

“Hey Scott, now I’m the fifty foot girlfriend”

She boomed and gave a sensational pose as she paused her growth and decided to explore her current size.

 

Emma stepped over us both and I had a nice flash of her white lacy panties soaring over our heads as the canopy of that big skirt seemed to flutter in the gentle breeze.

“You should wear trousers as a giantess!”

Diana said perhaps a touch embarrassed that she had also noticed her sister’s underwear.

“And why would that be any fun?”

Emma laughed and Diana commented to me that her voice was so much deeper than normal.

“That’s just how you sound when I am tiny, or actually a bit louder and with more bass”

I pointed out and Diana grinned.

“I hadn’t realized, no wonder you cover your ears sometimes”

“Hey you two down there, do you want to watch me step over the cabin?”

Calling for our attention Emma was again on the rise, she was so tall now that she could lift up her sandals and step clean over the cabin with a typical thud of her shoes coming down on the other side. The small television aerial on the cabin vibrated and you could hear some of the crockery inside rattle on the shelves.

“Careful!”

Diana shouted in clear concern for her investment.

“The insurance company won’t cover the cabin for being stepped on”

She muttered to me and I couldn’t help but laugh at her concern.

“You could say it was big foot!”

My joke sunk like a ship in a bad storm and Diana ran around the cabin to tell her giant sister not to get that close to the cabin again whilst she was still this massive size. I did not see Diana for a moment or two until Emma walked around the cabin and planted those huge sandals in front of me just as if some cars had decided to park in formation to confront me.

“This is awesome”

A loud female voice just rumbled above my head and I could see Diana held in her hand somewhere at waist level.

“Hey Miss Gulliver! Down here!”

My voice carried to those big ears and Emma crouched down to pick me up with her free hand.

“Miss Gulliver?”

She questioned and then saw the relevance.

“Not the sexiest of tittles but I guess it works”

 

Sitting down with a small quake from her backside hitting the deck, she placed me on her bare left knee and Diana on the opposite knee so we could all communicate more easily. Looking across I could see that Diana was not so comfortable with being up so high and she was nervously sat there with her fingers gripping what she could of her sister’s knee cap. Meantime I was taking a good look across at Emma’s top and she caught my eyes several times.

“I could get used to this, I feel incredible, the trees don’t even look impressive anymore and the cabin down there is like a dolls house to me and that cute little boat on the lake I could play with it, and then there are you two guys. Diana you don’t look like my sister anymore, you are just an adorable Barbie doll and Scott is a little short to be your Ken but I could play with both of you for hours”

“Em, you are not going to play dress up with me at all, I don’t feel that comfortable being handled like this”

“Oh come on sis, it’s all good fun”

I watched Emma’s hand carefully circle around the back of Diana and she surprised her, then using those long fingers Emma began to tickle her sister’s ribs and Diana was laughing uncontrollably in her clutches.

 

Following her tickle Diana was placed down on the ground and Emma put me safely beside her.

“How about we play some games in the water?”

The suggestion from Emma was a good one and Diana seemed up for it as well.

“You had better come down to size then so you can grab your costume”

 

EMMA

 

Reluctantly I shrunk back to a mere six feet and I walked into the cabin to see Scott was already changed into his swim shorts and he was waiting for us girls to get into our costumes. I saw that Diana was in the bedroom and I walked up to Scott just for the tease.

“Hey shorty, I am going make myself so big that you are going to use these boobs as a water slide”

Using my height advantage I bumped his face with my breasts and made sure he had a good look whilst they were more normal proportions.

“I can’t wait”

His grin was wide and eager, he reached up and cupped my right boob it made his small hands look even smaller as it overflowed his fingers.

“This one here huh?”

Scott groped my breast and was clearly imagining events to come.

“Yes, you are going to be so small that I will be wet on the inside and out”

I gave him my best sexiest pout as I left him with that thought and went to find my bag and costume.

 

Minutes later and I returned wearing my electric blue bikini, it was very tight and I had to shrink down a few inches to my regular height just to ease my boobs into it. I pulled my hair back and used a scrunchy to fix it into a pony tail as I didn’t want my hair to hurt Scott or Diana when I was bigger and also because I imagined how they could have fun and use it like a rope to swing out over the water. The things I could do as a giantess was amazing and I slipped my fingers into my pussy just for a moment or two and closed my eyes as I day dreamed a little. I wanted to keep this feeling so I resisted the temptation to bring myself off and I walked back out to find Diana on the internal balcony area and I was looking up at her. She was wearing a red costume but this was a single piece and it was very high cut in the thighs, her boobs looked bigger than ever as they wobbled up front and I simply had to ask.

“Di, what have you done? You’re tits look amazing, bigger even?”

I admit that I was a little jealous that she would invite more attention from Scott as her figure looked fabulous in that bright red number and his eyes would be all over her that I could definitely predict.

“It’s a new swimsuit from the magnum range, it gives the illusion that my tits are a couple of sizes bigger and I’m pretty big to start with anyway, what do you think, sexy huh?”

“I think Scott’s going to flip when he sees you”

 

When we walked downstairs to see Scott waiting his eyes were full of Diana, my sister stole the show in that costume and being taller than me for now she was overall more impressive.

“Wow, you two girls look gorgeous”

He said with his jaw dropping especially towards Diana’s direction but I didn’t feel jealous for a minute as I knew that once we stepped out of that door I would become his total focus, something I felt compelled to tease him with.

“Look at how big Diana’s boobs look in her costume Scott, do you like that?”

Diana stepped up to Scott and I lost sight of him as her taller frame eclipsed my boyfriend, she was giving him a hug and an eyeful at the same time, his face was lost in her cleavage and I could spot him stiffening a little in his shorts.

“I would say he loves it, there is nothing like a big pair of boobs jiggling in your face isn’t that right my little hero?”
The reply from Scott was masked as my sister’s breasts stole his voice into her heaving flesh and as he was allowed to take air I walked around behind him and pushed my breasts into his shoulder line.

“Nothing like it until I make these the biggest tits he has ever seen in his entire life, step outside because I am feeling really restricted in here and us big girls want to stretch out our long legs”

I confidently strolled out of the cabin and encouraged them both to follow me, it was time for the spot light to fall on my body.

 

SCOTT

 

I watched those two tight pert bottoms wiggling out of the cabin as I followed these two buxom blondes that ruled my life, like a puppy dog I happily went outside ready to play with a very tall glamour model and a girlfriend who was about to become a giant girlfriend. I was one lucky guy!

 

We all walked towards the inviting lake and I could see the sun sparkling on the small ripples at the edge it was lovely and it was picture postcard perfect.

“Time to grow”

Emma said from behind me and I turned to see her boobs rise over my head and her bikini bottoms replace them until her knees were just the right height for me to kiss. Those long legs rushed around me as she swiftly ran down the wooden platform that extended into the lake. I could hear the wooden slats complaining at her increasing weight before she launched herself into the air and splashed down with a wave that just missed Diana and I as we looked on in disbelief.  Then a wet head of blonde hair emerged from the water and it was big, I don’t know how tall she was now but she was standing on the base of the lake with just her head and shoulders rising over the rings of ripples she had made.

“Show off!”

Diana laughed at her sisters antics and then she grabbed my hand.

“Come on shorty, lets join this party”

An enthusiastic Diana pulled me down the same wooden structure and we both jumped together.

 

The water was cooler than I had expected but it was pleasant in the heat of the day, as I treaded water Diana popped her head up beside me and soon moved in close. Her long arms wrapped around my shoulders and she eased her lips onto mine for a wet kiss, it was enough to stir my erection below the water but she would have guessed that.

“Now where is that giant sister of mine?”

As her lips left mine tingling with the passion of her kiss we both looked out into the centre of the lake but Emma was not to be seen?

 

We both swam out further and Diana was a good swimmer, maybe it was her long legs but she could probably outpace me if we were to race as I was having a hard time to keep up in her wake. We both stopped and again treaded water looking around suspicious of where Emma was until a dark shadow came from below. Our eyes dropped to the water which was relatively clear and enough that we could see a massive form that looked more like the volume of a submarine about to surface underneath where we swam!

“Hhhhere comes Emma!”

I yelled half excited and half terrified as it was like waiting for some mythical sea monster to appear underneath our helpless figures. It was pretty awesome the way she positioned herself I have to admit, as we both treaded water her head of blonde locks looked more like an island as it slowly came up from below. Those blue eyes popped out of the water and looked stunning as we watched her face rise like a building, then her upper body began to take shape, her neckline sloped down and out as her chin climbed higher into the sky. Just as I thought that we would be washed away twin islands started to rise either side of where we were positioned. Tanned flesh glistened with the water rolling over it and Diana and I were caught together between the two walls of Emma’s giant breasts as they began to tower over us on either side and we could see the extent of her bikini top suddenly taking shape and capturing us both. As the water dropped away, we no longer had to keep ourselves afloat and now our tiny bodies settled into the vast valley like cleavage that was my girlfriends heaving chest. I watched avidly as water flowed down from her blonde hair, down her neck and over her smooth breasts, it was the most exciting waterfall that I had ever witnessed.

 

We tumbled about a little until her giant movements stopped and her bust steadied, Diana looked on in disbelief at where she was and I just smiled and appreciated the sexy scenery.

“Looks like I have caught a couple of little fish in my bikini top”

Emma thundered above with a humorous tone and I felt more water rushing down her face and washing into her cleavage around us.

“Oh my……..Em your tits are just……and you are so……..”
Diana was unable to express her surprise at being wedged in her sisters cleavage.

“Gigantic?”

Emma boomed and laughed making our accommodation jiggle delightfully around us.

“Yyyes”

Came a rather meek response from Diana who was clearly trying to come to terms with feeling so insignificant to another human being, something I was definitely more able to handle right now.

“This is how big your tits look to me Diana when I was small and you had me inside your bra on the journey down here”

I pointed this out to make her appreciate what life for me was like as a tiny man.
“Don’t you get scared being this small? Our tits must look frightening to you”

“Yes, I do get scared now and again but I also find this extremely sexy to experience your boobs this size compared to me”

“You wait until he sees this pair when he is less than three inches tall”

The confident boom of Emma’s voice covered us and I must admit that would be something to look forward to!

 

EMMA

 

Timing is everything, I saw the two of them kissing as they floated and I decided to submerge keeping an eye on them like a predatory shark with its prey. When they swam out I was able to watch them and I wondered for a moment if I should swim under Scott and take him in my mouth like a big fish eating a little fish. That would have been fun but then the chance to position myself in this deep water right under them and surprise them as I become as big as an island was even more appealing to my mischievous nature. I waited as long as I dared before I had to come back up for air and I found the lake was too shallow for me to stand as I sized up. I had to make my boobs large enough that they would catch the two of them, I had to sit on the rocky bed of the lake and lift my shoulders up as I increased my height to ever more giant dimensions so my bikini top was just the right size.

 

As I broke the water, the two little swimmers were caught just as I planned and were smack in the middle of my cleavage and surrounded by my boobs. I wonder just what my sister would be thinking as she realized where she was, I didn’t have to wait long for her surprised remarks.  Once Diana was a little more comfortable with her surroundings I wanted to suggest some more fun.

“Hey Scott, how about climbing the strap of my bikini top and you can use me as a diving board”

“Hell yes!”
He said enthusiastically and he fumbled his way to the side of my bikini top and managed to pull himself up the material and onto the top of my breast. Diana followed and it was tickling me to have their feet on my bare skin. Using the thick neck band from the strap of my top they both managed the feat of ascending to my bare shoulders, luckily my hair was swept away.

“Sis, climbing up your boob was like when we tackled that huge inflatable at the water park all those years ago, do you remember Jelly Mountain?”
Shouting just below my ear I smiled and looked out of the corner of my eye at my tiny sister and I sniggered for my response before I added.

“Diana, Jelly Mountain is smaller than that both of these tits right now and these are a lot firmer”

I boasted and was finding that I had much more confidence when I was a giantess.

 

Scott looked down from my shoulder and was a touch dubious about diving.

“Hey Emma, that’s a long way down you must be really big right now!”

It was only the distance of my shoulder to above my elbow which was all that I kept out of the water.

“I’m a hundred and sixty foot tall, I having to sit on the bottom of this lake so my toes are over there”

I let my right leg rise and my toes popped out of the water in the distance and I could hear both of them gasp.

“Well, I’m not committing suicide and jumping into the water from up here”

Diana said and clung to the side of my neck for reassurance. I decided to shrink a little until my boobs went under and my shoulder was probably twenty foot high for them. Scott jumped with a shout of joy and Diana did likewise.

 

The next hour was spent doing lots of crazy things, I let both of them use my pony tail as a rope swing and they loved it, Diana loosened up in my giant presence and she was suggesting new things we could try, at one stage I put them both in the tiny boat and I pushed them around like it was a toy boat and Scott remarked it was faster than any speedboat he had ever been on! I was causing great big waves in the water with my body and at one stage I flooded and overwhelmed that cute little boat and had to rescue Scott and Diana with my hands cupped scooping them up and I laughed so much they had to cover their ears.

 

After all their exertion, they both wanted to relax and I decided to increase my size enough that I was able to rest on my back with just my face, toes and of course my boobs sticking up out of the water! It felt so good to become so large, I wanted to stand up but I was reminded by Diana that if I attempted to do so that I would be way taller than the tree canopy and potentially visible from a long distance, it was very tempting all the same and I almost thought about ignoring what was sensible just to try it.

 

For now I just faced the sun and closed my eyes and lifted my sister and Scott so that they could use my right breast as a comfy island, to be honest they had no choice as I planted them on the very top of my tit and left them high up out of the water so they could have a sun worship for an hour or so.

 

SCOTT

 

“Just how big is she now?”

Diana paced over this blue expanse of material that covered the colossal breast we both had the pleasure of standing on, the steepness of the sides rising out of the water made it seem quite a long jump to the water below and gave us both a good appreciation of how colossal Emma was.

“At a guess I would say we are stood on a thirty foot wide tit and look there’s even more of them under the water!”

I was gazing across between the boobs and the other one looked formidable as it sat proud of the water with its lovely curves being lapped around by the water as it settled

“So…Emma is like a mile tall?”
Diana said astonished but I was quick to address her assumption.

“No, I think more like several hundred feet tall but she is astonishing this size isn’t she?”

“You even like her this humongous?”

“What’s not to like, look at this nipple it’s taller than I am, somehow sharing this with you seems I don’t know but sexier”

“You find it sexy to feel small to women huh?”

“Yeah, and the exciting parts of their bodies”
I admitted but then added

“But I also like the fact that right now I can gaze at your big boobs in that sexy red costume and then behind you is a boob that is many times bigger than you are and look we are standing on a boob with her nipple towering over us both”

“The giant woman looks like she is resting, but this amazon still has some energy left if you do?”

Diana smiled and stood there pushing me back up against the wall of her sister’s nipple, her body pressed into me and she leaned down to kiss my bare neck tenderly and up around my ear lobes. I felt cornered by Diana but in the most exciting way.

“I want to make love with you as a short little guy but first I want you to beam your tiny little self into my hand here to help warm me up, will you do that for me?”

“Um….yes of course”
I sat down at the base of the nipple leaving my large body behind and I materialized naked as normal into her waiting palm.

“Hello my tiny cutie”

She kissed her lips on my entire front and pressed me into her fingers for a few lingering seconds.

“Well hello my giant Diana”

I greeted making her smile in that dazzling way that I so loved.

“I wanted you tiny like this Scott so that I could put you down inside this bathing suit, are you ready for that my little explorer, do you think you can find where its wettest?”
“I’m your man”

“My little tiny man, mmmmm, in you go, and enjoy”

 

I saw the yawning crevasse of her cleavage as she lowered me gentle inside, her skin was still damp from our earlier exploits but it was nice to be out of the hot sun under the shade of her breasts. Diana had obviously started to sit down and then she was leaning back as my world seemed to reorient itself and I was glad of those fleshy walls pressing against my naked body so that I did not tumble out onto her neck. Now I could squeeze down to the base of her cleavage and into the depths of her costume, outside I could hear Diana making encouraging sounds as she felt my little feet against her skin. Moving through her towering boobs the material came sharply down to her flat stomach and I was no longer able to stand, now I had to crawl under the material and blindly across her body but heading south.

“Is it a long way little guy? My pussy is aching for your arrival”

Diana urged and I felt a large finger tip brush me as if she was checking on my progress from outside. Soon I stumbled over the drop of her belly button and my penis dangled free inside this large indent and was hanging for a few seconds.

“That tickles, you had better move on tiny”

The giantess was sounding very turned on and eager for me to reach my target.

 

Soon I was entering the familiar thick hairy border of her pubic bush and the smell of an aroused Diana begged me to proceed as it enticed my nostrils with a heady vapour.

“Yes, nearly there, nearly there you little, little jewel”

The loud voice was getting more intense and in the dim light I reached out to make contact and felt the top of her slit as I was curving my body towards it. Now I had to twist around and ensure my legs would enter her first and I soon found my left foot breaking and slithering into the top of her moist lips, the rest of me carefully followed until I was waist deep and kind of sat inside her entrance holding onto some thick hairs as I moved my legs around inside her.

“I love this, I love how tiny you are”
More encouragement rained down at me from her loud voice and I let my body ease into her until only my arm pits straddled her slit. I writhed and shifted about trying to stimulate her and it was working.

“Oh yes, just….just a little deeper… in you go”

She could not wait for me to penetrate further and simply had to have me all the way inside and a couple of fingers slid into the crotch of her costume flashing some light from the outside as I watched two fingernails approaching and then they locked onto me and in I went with no choice in the matter!

 

Needless to say Diana was satisfied relatively quickly and she pushed the crotch of her costume aside to retrieve my body as I gasped for air having been in action and submerged for a little longer than my lungs ideally wanted. I was resting on a huge thigh and had half a hand comforting me as I regained my energy.

“You are so special Scott, I don’t think that I will ever want regular sex again, I just want my little man”

She praised me with a genuine tone that told me I had once again exceeded expectations, however I had not found release as I was so focused on pleasing Diana. Her hand clasped my entire body and left my head free as she slid me up the outside of her costume and over the impressive rise of her boobs, that was such an exciting way to be taken to her face.

“You smell of me”
I looked at Diana’s grin and the cute upturn of her nostrils as she took account of my current state, my matted hair must have looked awful as it was thick with her juices.

“I like that smell”

This admission made her pleased and Diana licked me across my entire chest, neck and under my chin with that enormous tongue of hers.

“You don’t taste that good when you are covered in my womanly goo”

She pulled a face showing the displeasing taste of liking her own fluids.

“Let me beam back and it will automatically clean me off”

I suggested and told Scott Two to retrieve me.

 

Diana was looking ravishing as she lay not far from where my larger body sat, she was flushed from her excitement and her hair was damp and pushed back, one of her knees was raised up and the shape of her long legs was nicely demonstrated in this model like pose.

“You know I was just thinking how bizarre that was….”

I wondered what Diana was about to say so I listened on.

“…….here I am on top of a crazily big, no giant breast, my little sisters boob and I have just had a miniature man inside my giant pussy, doesn’t that blow your mind Scott?”

Bizarre, yes it was, we laughed and I stood up and looked around the huge nipple and noticed it was bigger than even before!

“Di, look Emma’s grown, her nipple is much thicker and taller!”

The vast blue tent of material rising up from this colossal bikini cup was indeed noticeably larger and Diana stood up and tilted her head back to look at the top.

“My little sister is aroused”

She concluded and we then heard thunder.

“Yes I am”

Emma’s voice was uncomfortably loud even outdoors like this and both of us protected our ears and she must have spotted this fact because she whispered her next sentence, but even the whisper was a rumbling deep bass filled sound.

“You are both so tiny to my nipple, that’s quite a turn on, I want to shove you under my bikini top right now Scott and let you wrestle with it but maybe we should go back indoors to dry off first?”

 

There was no argument about returning to the cabin and Emma began to shrink, at first the island of her boob started to lower closer to the water level and then the nipple seemed to dwindle and we were running out of foot space, both of us dived off and Emma reduced to a size that was convenient to pick up both up, one in each hand and walk us back to shore.

 

EMMA

 

Scott was in the shower and I stood in the bedroom drying my hair and brushed it straight, Diana was sat beside me as this was the only bedroom with a large mirror that would enable us to fuss with our appearance.  Diana was in her underwear, a racy red set with stockings and suspenders and as she applied her lipstick I had to comment.

“You put those on for Scotts benefit right?”

My sister turned and just nodded she seemed so happy with our arrangement and I was sure that Scott would be very happy to see her in that sheer red bra and those pretty knickers. Diana was about to put on a summer dress when I had a cheeky thought.

“You know Di we could both stay in our underwear, its hot tonight and I think it would drive Scott wild if he had us both parading around in our bra and knickers”

“Nice idea, why not? Let’s give him something to think about”

 Agreeing, she discarded the dress and fixed her hair.

 

Moments later we had formed a plan to tease him and we both waited for Scott to leave the shower, I spied him through the open crack of the bedroom door as he walked around with just a white towel covering his middle, his bigger body was not as well defined as his tiny one but he still looked great.

“Ready?”

I almost giggled to Diana and as Scott walked out onto the landing area he went into the bedroom where he had left his clothes. He soon walked out bemused as we had hidden them on purpose.

“Di? Em? Have you seen my stuff?”

He called out over the balcony area to the room below expecting us both to be down by now, when we didn’t answer he wandered by the door we were hiding behind and we let him pass until I reached out with my hand and swiped his towel away leaving him naked.

“Hey!”
He happily shouted surprised and stood there exposed. Diana and I both stepped out in a practiced manor strutting over to him and making his eyes pop out of his head.

 

SCOTT

 

The girls didn’t answer as I called out for them, I wandered across the landing area and was about to walk down the stairs when the towel around my waist was pulled away from me! It was Emma and her hand had reached out from one of the bedroom doors without me seeing her, I turned a little stunned at her joke and then I was practically floored to see the two of them exit the room and come towards me, there was long legs, wiggling hips and jiggling breasts covered in nothing but sexy underwear. Emma was wearing that white satin bra with the lacy half cups and a pair of satin knickers that had lacy hip bands and she looked a knockout, Diana with her larger boobs was in a red bra that I could clearly see her nipples behind, and on those long lovely legs she had some matching sheer tights with suspender belts, I was in paradise!

 

“Looks like a short naked man to me Diana”

Emma softly spoke in her bedroom voice and came to stand inches away from me so that I had to look up into her blue eyes as she put a little finger into the corner of her mouth and struck a seductive look my way.

“Mmm, yes definitely short, very short indeed”
Now from my right hand side Diana moved in and towered over me making sure her bra was inches from my forehead and forcing my eyes steeply up to see her looking over it. They were intent on intimidating me as my back rested on the rustic balcony railings.

“Short men aren’t allowed in here not with us big girls”

Declared Emma as she closed in so that her breasts were now brushing my face and it was surrounded.

“Not even me?”

I dared to counter in a cocky fashion but Diana shoved a boob in my mouth and I could feel her thick nipple through the thin material pushing at my lips but trying to silence me like a mother plugging a baby with its dummy.

“Don’t answer her back shorty, we are in charge here and you do as we say”

There was a commanding but very exciting tone to Emma’s words and she reached down to clasp my member in her large hand. Her smooth fingers felt lovely as they circled my growing hardness but as it was not yet fully erect the fist she made had contained all of my manhood in one go. This made me feel a touch inadequate but Emma was taller than normal that I could tell and that meant her hands were that bit larger.

“Look Di, he’s so short that his little pecker is too small, I can hide it inside just one of my hands”

“You can do better than that shorty, you had better get really hard or else we ladies will think you don’t like seeing us in our sexy underwear”

Diana eased her breast from my mouth and looked down at her sister holding me. I could feel my inches expanding in Emma’s grasp and my very tip pushing for an exit trying to exceed the width of those feminine fingers that caressed it.

“Maybe he needs some encouragement Di?”

Suggested Emma and Diana was all too pleased to comply, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her cleavage as she leaned into me from one side. The tops of her warm breasts had my features sunk into them and she was endowed large enough that my entire face seemed to be touching them. With a little jiggling of her assets I was harder than ever and my helmet broke free of Emma’s fist .

“That’s more like it”

She said.

“He is definitely a breast man”

As Diana stood back up straight my rather flushed cheeks radiated the lingering warmth from being nicely smothered and Diana giggled.

“Definitely a breast man alright”

 

“Come on downstairs shorty”

After a few minutes I was actually led by my penis as Emma gently pulled me along keeping hold of my hardness like a leash, behind me I could sense the tall presence of Diana as we descended the stairs as every now and then the base of an overhanging boob would tap my hair from above as she purposely kept close. When we stood in the main room Emma released me from her grip and turned to look at her sister who’s face was head and shoulder above me.

“Hey Diana how about a sisterly hug?”

She grinned and they sandwiched me between their fit bodies as they pretended to embrace each other, legs pressed me from either side, I could feel the suspender belts rubbing into me but they were touching the top of my bare bottom. My head was almost lost in boobs that tried to circle it and these amazons made me feel like some short little kid amongst two hot and exceedingly tall women.

 

Things settled down a little as we all made for the sofa, but I was told by Diana that I wasn’t allowed any clothes and further more they wanted to keep me hard but I wasn’t allowed to release, these girls certainly knew how to prolong my excitement.

“Let’s play a little game Scott, Diana and I will have a competition, we both cannot touch your little dick directly but who ever can make you cum first gets the prize of sleeping with you tonight and you have to pleasure the winner anyway we want”

“Ooooh you are on”

Diana agreed and the sisters sat down beside me and made me feel very short in the middle of the sofa between their gorgeous tall frames. My legs stuck out what looked like three quarters of the length compared to those smooth shapely limbs that they stretched out and either side of my peripheral vision I was still down at breast level with a nice side profile of their bra’s tantalizing me.

“Don’t I get a say in this?”

Piping up my voice was over ridden as they both simultaneously landed one of their large hands on the tops of my thighs so close to touching me but neither attempting to.

“Shorty, you are sat next to a stunning six foot lingerie model and a …..”
Diana began but couldn’t put a number on her sister’s height until Emma chipped in.

“….seven foot tall…”

 “…..gorgeous blonde and I would say that you will agree to anything we want right now mister”

The two of them exuded confidence, they could twist me around their little fingers as the saying goes even when I was full size like this. I resided myself that this would be one hell of an evening although I really didn’t know who I wanted to win.

 

“My turn first”

Diana said and then she stood up and turned to face me, I was about to stand up myself but she pushed me back on the sofa with a gentle force.

“No, you stay put right there”

She instructed and I thought this looked like I was about to get a lap dance.

“We each have two minutes with him”

Emma decided on this new rule and her hand slowly left my thigh, she whispered in my ear.

“Hold on for me and I will make it worth your while little man”

With a sexy wink she blew me a kiss and stepped out of the room into the kitchen area leaving me with her gorgeous sister who had the first chance to make me blow my load.

 

Two hands dropped on the back of the sofa either side of my face and Diana leaned over me allowing her boobs to dangle before my eyes providing a straight unrestricted view into her cleavage, the thin red bra positively bulged with her large breasts stretching and filling out the cups with gravity and her long blonde hair hung down just splashing onto my shoulders and face but not interrupting my view.

“That’s it shorty you feast your eyes on this body”

The next minute was one I would have to ask Scott Two to replay for me sometime, Diana gave me the most spectacular dance, she moved those breasts so close to my face briefly touching my nose, covering my eyes and bumping my cheeks side to side and then she stood back up and extended a long leg with those sheer tights and managed to place it on the head of the sofa so it was resting by the side of my face and my eyes could follow along its smoothness to her panties. Wow, she was flexible, almost like a ballerina in the way she could position that leg straight out and she was so steady as she stroked my cheek with her foot and then slid that foot down my body closer to my hardness but never actually reached it. I took some gropes of her leg and felt its firm athletic tone and the silky smooth tights that encased it. Diana could see she was on the home stretch now, she turned and stuck her backside in my face, her bottom with those small panties was just one of those you felt drawn to pinch and caress and I was lured into handling it, feeling its wonderful outline. Her cheeks clenched and she gyrated her hips and now she stood so my inches were almost being straddled by her, she tossed her blonde hair back and forth and moved like a woman who knew what her body could do to a man. I so wanted to thrust upwards in the chair and find her sex, taking her from behind but I had to resist this urge and now she stepped up a gear, she was turning around bringing her mouth so it hovered over my quivering tip, her boobs landed in my lap with a lovely heaviness and hair again softly touched my skin. I felt her mouth heat up my helmet and then she blew a soft breeze over it, I would soon buckle. But Emma came into the room and announced that time was up, I swear if she had not done so then I would have lasted perhaps twenty or so seconds longer.

 

“You were so close”
Diana smiled and saw my chest beating hard and the look in my eye.

“You have no idea”
I said and tried to calm myself.

“Give him five minutes or so Emma or else it’s not fair, you might finish what I have started”

Diana stepped back and watched Emma as she gave me a look that said she had a plan.

As we waited for me to wilt a little, Emma struck a conversation that did not help.

“I felt so liberated to become so big like that earlier”

 

EMMA

 

My sister had almost managed to win and Scott had a familiar look on his face that told me he could just erupt if any one of us touched him between the legs, it’s funny how boys are so easy like that. Diana looked as if she was threatening to blow him and he seemed to love the show she had put on, this competition was going to be fun. For once I had to outshine my sister, she was taller, more experienced and yes bustier which Scott loved but she didn’t have my powers and they would be my secret weapon.

 

As Diana cautioned me that Scott needed a few minutes to settle or else it would be unfair I decided to drop in the topic of the size I had become in the lake.

“I felt so liberated to become so big like that earlier”

Diana looked across at me as she settled into a chair nearby and answered.

“You were seriously huge Em, I mean we didn’t see you stand up but your tits were literally islands for me and Scott, girl you had tits that were close to being bigger than our house back home!”

“Yeah, if only I could have stood up, looked over the tops of the trees and could you imagine me walking around like that?”

“Em, I am trying to calm down here I don’t need talk about how big you were, I was looking up at your nipple, a guy can’t forget that experience in a hurry and I for one never want to”

Scott said showing how the topic excited him, this was my ploy to use his calming down time to keep him very much stimulated.

“What this little nipple right here?”

I asked playing with my left nipple through the silky cover of my bra and ensuring he watched me avidly as it defined its thick presence behind this white shiny covering.

“Hey Em, that’s not helping him”

My sister smiled, she could see what I was doing.

“Sorry, but for my turn Scott and I are going to step outside for a little room”

“Wait, that’s not in the rules”
Diana questioned at my inventiveness and I could see she knew I was planning to use my powers.

“Don’t worry big sis, I promise not to touch his little dick with my hands, that was the agreement”

My confidence was running at an all time high, this was my boyfriend and I knew how to push his buttons and getting really big was sure to do the trick. As I went to step out of the doorway I remembered the carrier bag I had purposely left by the door, reaching down I lifted out a pair of shiny black court shoes with a one inch platform and some killer six inch heels. The look on Scotts face was a picture and Diana was just as surprised.

“I may be able to turn into a giant woman but us giantesses still love to wear heels”

I giggled and slipped my feet into them and ducked under the open door way to the outside.

 

Chapter 31 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT

 

Emma eagerly called me outside through the door of the cabin and Diana came to the door way to watch the proceedings. It was getting darker outside but it was still light enough that I felt very aware of my nakedness, being tiny and naked was one thing but I guess this was really isolated and no one could see me unless any poachers happened to be the forest and wander by. So I stepped out naked as the day I was born so the woodland creatures had an eyeful if they were bothered to look. Diana however was keeping her eyes on my elevated member and smiled as I looked back at her.

“Hey shorty, keep your eyes on me, my two minutes starts right now and you need to watch your girlfriend grow a lot bigger than you”

Emma’s hand eased me around by tugging on my shoulder and I was already looking up at the underside of her bra, she had to be about eight or nine feet tall at this point.

“Now, I just need to get tall enough that I can pick you up in my hand”

A seductive tone underlined her words and soon I was looking across at her knees which were replaced with her shins as the knee soared upwards to new heights.

“woah, that was fast, it’s like I am shrinking when you do that”

“In a way you are shrinking when I look down, I can make you as small to me as I want just by growing bigger and bigger”
Emma boasted and I noticed the heel on her black shoes had started to rival my own height. Two knees bent and lowered bringing her panties close to my head as she reached down to pick me up between her enormous thighs.

“That’s better, now you are getting to the right size”

 

I was lifted up clean off the ground as she straightened her legs back up, by now the tops of the trees lined up with Emma’s face and she was close to looking down on them. Her growth paused for a moment as she positioned me in her palm so that I was level with her bra and held close to the centre of her chest. Those satin cups looked really huge right now as I watched Emma continue to grow several feet taller with each passing second. It was almost as if I was dwindling in her hand but I had to look beyond Emma as her head of blonde hair was now perfectly aligned with the tree tops.

“So now you are up here my little boyfriend it’s time for you to shrink”

Her suggestion took me by surprise, I was small to her right now, and would have appeared perhaps eight inches tall by comparison yet she wanted me to come out of my normal sized body?

“Shrink? Emma?”

My questioning face made her smile with that white gleam that would knock you out.

“I want to show you the biggest sexiest pair of boobs in the world, I want put my boyfriend inside cleavage that is too big for you to calculate, I want to make this bra so impossibly huge that you will have to redefine the word titanic!”

Her delivery was seductive, direct and scarily real, she wanted me to experience her at my real size and I took one look at that giant pair of shiny bra cups looming before me and I gulped at the thought of them getting so incredibly vast in size beyond anything I had experienced before. Diana was shouting from below but I could hardly hear her, it was something about the time being up yet Emma was ignoring her and was on a mission to make me cum by overwhelming me with just her size.

“Okay, so how are we going to do this?”

I asked a touch frightened to commit but in this remote area I knew we could get away with Emma attaining these giant proportions and it would be a once in a life time opportunity to witness her becoming this large to me.

 

EMMA

 

Scott didn’t take much persuasion, one look at my huge bra that was currently practically on top of him and with my already giant sized cleavage captivating his eyes, my boyfriend was agreeing to anything I said when it came to making my boobs even bigger for him! I knew he loved it when I was so much larger than he was but what I proposed right now was on a scale that must have excited the hell out of him.

“Okay, so first of all I am going to pull my left bra cup forward, right here like this”

I explained and ensured in the sexiest way I could that Scott was aware that he was going inside this gap I made any minute. I held him over the slope of my left breast as I guided his little legs down in between the material and over my nipple, I wanted his larger body to be completely covered.

“Now I slip your little body in here where it’s going to be nice and warm and where I can keep it safe, and once you are all snug in there I want you to beam out onto the top of my right tit and then I can show you what the description busty babe is mean to mean!”

I giggled and Scott’s naked body felt good against my skin as I covered him up and let the material relax back into position to hug him gently against my curves.

“Oh Em”

He said and I smiled at the way he spoke, it was so clear that he was overwhelmed even now. Seconds later I felt that body go a little limp as if it was switched off but in a way it was as the real tiny controller had now emerged on the surface of my other humongous breast. I dared not to move as he was dangerously high up from the ground, but my chin settled on my neck as I took stock of just how small he was to my current size. My boob alone must have looked amazing, there was no fear of him falling off the edge unless he walked a fair distance and put himself in such danger. What would my boobs look like from his view point now, did they scare him or excite him?

“Gosh, you are smaller than I have ever seen you Scott, I can hardly feel your standing on my boob, I bet my cleavage looks like a valley in this bra huh?”

I whispered, careful not to overload his ears and speaking as quietly as a giantess my size could manage.

 

SCOTT

 

As my eyes focused from my new position the scene was vastly different, awe inspiring was a better description! I had to guess that Emma had become perhaps a hundred feet tall and here I was standing less than three inches tall on her mountainous breast! I had just literally gone from being nicely squeezed into a giant bra cup and that always made me feel tiny to Emma the way she teased me like that and carried me in that fashion, but nothing could have prepared me for the contrast of how her breasts looked right now. They had amplified many times fold and Emma’s voice rumbled above pointing out that her cleavage must look like a valley and boy did it ever! It was a landmark, at my tiny size I could visit such a beautiful formation like it was one of the wonders of the world!

“Now if you think you are tiny right now Scott then watch as my body grows beneath you, can you feel yourself getting smaller to me? I want you to stroke yourself Scott, go on masturbate on my tit, don’t hold back. Can you see my tits expanding for you, you look like a teeny spec on my boobs Scott, a teeny spec, I hope you are enjoying this as I get bigger and bigger for you”

These words accompanied a startling event, I was probably towards the top of the slope of her breast and it already looked impossible as its expanse stretched away from me in all directions, yet it was becoming even larger and as my girlfriend attained proportions that must have seen her standing way above the tree line and probably over two hundred feet tall, I actually do not have a clue because my horizon now was the edge of the lacy trim of her humongous bra cup in the distance and I was so small that I could really appreciate the way it didn’t quite touch against her skin at the very top and left a gap. It was a gap so tall that I would be able to walk under without ducking between this lacy ceiling and the tanned flesh below. “A teeny spec” she teased in description of my size but it was so accurate as I was hardly able to fathom that this was indeed part of my girlfriend, she continued to grow until her boob was totally unrecognizable as a breast and I would have describe it as a living heaving womanly land mass! Her encouragement for me to take myself in hand was so tempting, her words pushed me to do just that and I clasp my manhood and stood on her breast beating off slowly as she became larger.

“Look at you Scott, look how tiny you are, I want you to cum, celebrate on the largest breasts in the world, think about how your whole body could probably enter the tip of one of nipples, lose yourself inside one of my milk ducts as you try to make love to my sexy mountains”

As she said this I was with her in thought, and I ejaculated over the tiniest fraction of her breast and she probably did not even know that I had!

“Oh Scott, even your big body is so tiny now and I can hardly see you on my boob, but I can get even bigger than this if you want, if it makes me even sexier”

“Emma don’t get carried away babe, you could be seen!”

I shouted a little alarmed that she was getting too much into the moment but I was so small that she was unable to hear me right now, my voice must have been a mere squeak if that. Stepping away from the mess I had made I suddenly felt the wind which was nonexistent before but I was not this high up.

 

Now I was a little concerned that I could be blown off her breast and the fall would have been immense! I decided to head down her breast to the gap between the cup and her skin, it would be safer to be trapped somewhere in her bra cup rather than to stay above and risk a gust of air taking me away from this altitude.

“I can see for miles around”

Emma gasped as she was most likely way above the tree line now and if she could see for miles then maybe someone could see her, I could not imagine what that would have looked like. To see the outline of a pretty face with all that blonde hair rising over the tallest of trees, and realize this was a woman and the tallest living person in the world. Emma’s scan of the scenery must have stopped and she commented on my sudden direction as I walked towards the top of her bra.

“Mmmm, I see a little dot who wants to slip inside my sexy giant bra”

Her voice thundered with a seductive tone and suddenly there was a shadow of her fingers as they pulled up the gap before me even though it was plenty big enough already, this lacy material rose up until it looked more like a thirty foot tall tsunami, a white wave about to swamp my tiny form. Emma gently pursed her lips and blew down behind me with a force that was nothing but a puff to her but it swept me off my feet and rushed me straight into the softness of the cup which caught my body easily. She giggled at her power to move me using her breathe from her lips and how I had now disappeared under the vast expanse of this white world she called a bra. The material settled down and I slid onto the giving boob flesh below a little shaken from my assisted movement.

“You are so incredibly tiny I can’t even feel you in there Scott, why don’t you see if you can find the end of my nipple, that’s if you don’t get lost in there”

She giggled at my predicament, and was reveling in how insignificant I had become to her, it was partly scary but very exciting to know where I was and just how fantastic her growth had been.

 

I shouted for Scott Two to beam me back as I felt the world of this breast in motion.

“I fancy a little walk, well not so little”

She boomed and I didn’t have a clue where she was going as I crawled deeper into her bra to get into range of my larger body which was also along for the ride.

 

EMMA

 

I patted my fingers on the back of Scotts’s larger body, it was just a small bump in the otherwise smooth exterior of my bra and I decided to shift it into the base of my cleavage for safe keeping between my tits. Even when Scott was his real tiny size, he was never as small as this, so his larger body must have been about an inch tall right now in my eyes as I had really grown. I tried to sense where he was in the other cup, but his body was too tiny for me to notice now not even the size of an ant! How he was feeling right now to be surrounded by a bra cup that was this enormous I don’t know but I would look forward to hearing his story of how fantastic my boobs had looked to him before he went under.

 

Right now I had finished with our game, I had intended to make Scott blow his load and get off over my size but as I started to grow there was a compulsion inside me to experience the world whilst it remained little and I was now the size of those movie monsters that would walk amongst the skyscrapers! Diana was smaller than my toes, she was probably ranting and shouting about how careless I was being to expose myself above the tree line but it was getting darker and I doubted that people would be looking across the forest from that small town which was miles away. But even though I was sure she was objecting right now there was nothing she could do about it.

 

I had to be extremely careful to avoid stepping on the cabin, my shoes looked so formidable against its puny walls, if I had been inclined one step would have flattened it to the ground! It was so cute to see a building down below my ankles probably smaller than the back of the high heel I was wearing right now, this gave me a rush. As a child we had once visited a model village with Diana and I remember how fun it was to see the detail of these realistic buildings that were knee high to us even back then, and now it was arousing to me to know that this was a real building something the average person looked up to and yet it was nothing to me! This new world I found myself in was calling to me and I felt so uninhibited as if I could do anything.

 

“Di if you can hear me down there, Oh of course you can I am giant, anyhow I am going walkabout just for fun, it’s getting darker by the minute and I can’t resist just exploring this miniature world a little, I wouldn’t bother trying to follow me cause well three steps and that’s probably a five minute walk for you. I’ll be back a bit later sis and don’t worry I don’t think anyone will be taking advantage a girl like me walking through the forest”

 

SCOTT

 

Emma sounded so cocky as she told her sister that she was going walkabout, this was so dangerous, if she was spotted then who knows what havoc that would cause? But then again I guess anyone in this forest who called out on a mobile phone hysterical that they had seen some tremendous half naked blonde strutting around in her high heels would have been laughed at

 

I could do nothing to stop her or reason her actions at this size so I had to get closer to the other bra cup until I was in range of Scott Two, right now I felt that I didn’t want my girlfriend to have big breasts as crawling around them was a long journey! Emma hummed contently to herself as I could now hear the sounds of her shoes below on the earth, where was she walking? There was a cracking sound of a tree, I knew this even though it was amplified beyond normal conventions and Emma muttered to herself.

“Maybe I should be a touch smaller my hips are getting in the way down here”

I felt her shrink a little but my situation was more or less the same.

 

EMMA

 

I was practically wading through the forest, the trees clumped in some places and my curvy hips forced through them like pushing back a small hedge at waist height, unfortunately I managed to break one of them and felt a little guilty for the damage I was causing. To me this was a tall plant but to a regular person it was a huge towering tree that I had just felled with little pressure.

 

I was intent on satisfying my curiosity and walking to the small town, I knew it was naughty of me and that neither Scott or Diana would approve but, it was a back water place in the middle of nowhere and the evening was getting darker so I figured that when I reached the town it would be dark enough for me to get really close without being seen as easily, besides there was hardly anyone out and about even during the day. I just wanted to walk through a real town, to stride down the high street amongst the buildings to see how small they would appear to me, I just wanted to be a giantess for a few hours and enjoy what that meant and if a few people saw me then it might even be fun! I knew I could run back out into the forest and downsize and who would believe the tall tales from people who said they saw a giant woman? This was my reasoning and I convinced myself that the risk of exposure was worth it for the thrill of this adventure.

 

Suddenly I felt Scott the larger version wriggling in the base of my cleavage, he was back inside his body?

“Hey baby, look at you down there in my boobs, you managed to get back huh?”

I peered into my cleavage parting it with my fingers to see him deep below cradled by the middle section of my bra.

“Em! What are doing babe? This is nuts, you can’t remain this size, where are you going?”

“Hush tiny, I’m just going to pop into town, it’ll be okay, in fact it will be such a thrill do you realize how tall I am right now?”

“Um, well judging by these boobs and that pretty face of yours…..two hundred feet?”

I giggled jostling him around a little and then shocked him when I correct my height.

“Try three hundred, you are sat between the boobs of your three hundred foot tall girlfriend”

“Tttthree hundred!”

He stuttered and I smiled down and let my boobs relax back into position so he was no longer visible.

 

My strides must have been covering hundreds of feet as the town was getting closer but its little lights were not getting much bigger to me. This was so exciting, I was taller than everything around me so far and it was fascinating to come across Diana’s car as I saw the clearing with it parked below. My shoes looked almost menacing as they stopped either side of this little vehicle and it wasn’t even as long as one of them. I knelt down next to the Mercedes and I simply had to lift Scott up to the top of my cleavage so he could be tucked under the shoulder strap of my bra where he was safe but he could see a little more, he simply had to share in my experience.

“Sorry baby but you have got to see this, you need to see how huge I am right now, so let me just fix you under my bra strap right here and you can hold the side of that little satin flower if you don’t feel safe okay?”

He said nothing and I sniggered as his body was barely an inch tall which made him very delicate to handle in my finger nails. His tiny feet stuck out one side of my thick bra strap and his arms and head the other, the small series of flowers that decorated the front of the strap extending up from the lacy detailing he could now use to grab hold of and steady himself.

“Oh, man this is high up”

Scott squeaked in his cute little voice and it was probably because I was leaning forward to look at the car so he could now see the ground in relation to him below.

“Baby, I am knelt down right now, it will get a lot higher than this when I stand up”

I stifled a giggle and set about picking up my sister’s expensive car. It was toy sized and I almost felt the urge to run it along the ground but of course I knew that would break its transmission, but I could not get over how with one hand around its bodywork I was able to lift it clean off the ground.

“You are lifting a car! Diana’s car!”

An astounded Scott piped up and it made me feel so powerful, to him this was a miracle that a woman was able to sweep a real car up in one of her hands just like a toy but it was just that to me.

“It’s not even heavy, if I was wearing pockets I could carry it in one”

I found this amusing and I cheekily raised the car to my lips and kissed the windshield leaving a lipstick stain over its entirety as my lips were actually a lot wider than the glass.

 

Leaving the car roughly where I had found it, I then stood back up and waited for Scott to see how the terrain dropped away as my long legs extended and I was back to a lofty three hundred feet from head to toe.

“Now, you are high up”

I stated and he was surprised with the view.

 

SCOTT

 

The thick stretchy band of her bra clamped diagonally over my body like a seat belt that was nearly three foot wide. The rest of this bra extended out below to cover three quarters of her gigantic breasts and the view was spectacular, but more than a little hair raising to see the ground so far away! When she told me that she was knelt down I nearly lost it as I contemplated that there was a lot more of her folded up below.

 

To see Emma handle a car a real car was shocking, she could have thrown Diana’s car and totaled it without so much as a flick of her wrist and that sort of power was just crazy to behold. If Emma went on a rampage she could level that town we were headed for. Her demonstration of picking up the car gave me a new respect for her, it was like I was fearful almost of speaking out too much and although I know I should have told her to go back to Diana and stop this adventure, I did not think she would listen to a man who was currently tucked like a little bug under the strap of her bra and totally helpless.

 

The rush of wind hit me as I ascended with her upper body, she was now standing and we had a bird’s eye view of the tree tops and the town not so far away yet definitely below us. I was glad for the darker night’s drawing in as any farmer in their field right now would have had a heart attack to see a three hundred foot girl in her underwear and high heels wiggling her beautiful back side towards the town and over their crops. As it was Emma had probably trampled a lot of their hard work leaving large outlines of her heels imprinted like strange crop circle formations.

 

As she began to walk the lights of the buildings and streets in the distance were closing in fast.

“Oopsy!”

Emma said as I heard a mighty crunch, she lowered down and I saw in her fingers the remains of a thick timber gate presumably the entrance to a field that she had just accidently turned into matchsticks under her high heels. She tossed it aside and carried on with not so much as a second thought. If she could reduce that timber to such a mess then a person would be jam under those soles that was for sure and it made me shudder.

 

“Maybe you shouldn’t be so big when you reach the town Em”

I tried to say something bravely but she was not about to reduce her stature.

“Oh come on Scott, this is the largest I have ever been, I want to see how little everything looks to me, I want to stand taller than every building down there, you have no idea how this actually feels”

“Well, just be careful not to be seen or to step on something else!”
I cautioned and she seemed to find this funny with a little titter of laughter escaping those large lips above me.

“Mmmm, three hundred foot tall, wearing a pair of high heels and a sexy matching bra and knickers and you think someone’s going not going to see me if they are out and about tonight? Not to mention the sound of my footsteps alone……..I kind of hope at least someone spots me so I can see if they run scared or just faint on the spot”

Clearly Emma was up for this encounter and we were getting to the outskirts of the town. Looking down she stepped into a car parking lot belonging to some industrial units by the looks of what I could see over the drop of her tits.

 

EMMA

 

My heels sunk into the car park surface just a half inch or so to my appreciation yet that would have left a deep crater which I suddenly didn’t know if I should laugh about or feel guilty about. I stepped over a small ankle high fence to a more solid road, there was a car on the road nearby and my shoe landing down triggered its motion alarm which was a little annoying, I hovered my right foot over it but then thought better of it. My focus turned to the small industrial units that looked like little boxes to me and I could just raise my leg and step over them and into the next street.

“Hey Scott, ask Scott two how long my legs are right now, I would really like to know”

Seeing how I could step over a multistory building like this gave me a thrill but I wanted to understand just how high my legs actually were as the figures just excited me.

“Your legs are one hundred and seventy one feet tall Em, man you are really, really big this time, maybe you should shrink a little babe?”

“Shrink? Nonsense. One hundred and seventy one now that’s really long and sexy, so ask him how big these tits of mine are?”

I was on a roll, I needed such statistics to satisfy how dramatic my appearance would be to all the little people I may encounter and Scott Two could furnish such information with no problem.

“He said they must weigh close to four hundred tons, each!”

My smile was wide at that figure, my bra was supporting eight hundred tons of my boobs so how much the rest of me weighed I really didn’t want to know.

“Impressive huh?”

Scott didn’t answer but I knew he would have been equally blown away by those vital statistics.

 

 Soon I saw a church below, the steeple or pointy section was smaller than my thighs, but there was a number of taller buildings nearby that rivaled my long legs even stood in my heels. There were some offices that stood just proud of my knicker line and I was curious to inspect this taller construction a bit closer. I stepped up to the side of the glass building and then crouched down to look through the tiny windows, the small chairs and desks dotted inside looked like perfect miniature doll house furnishings and the detail was exquisite but then this should not have surprised me as this was no doll house it was all real and my mind had to adjust to this fact. But it did spark off my imagination.

“Hey Scott, just think honey, if you worked in this building here I could push my knickers up against the glass like this or maybe kiss the window with my bare pussy just to tease you to come outside”
My mind was going into overdrive thinking of the naughty sexy things a giantess could do as she played in a little town like this one and I was getting more adventurous and excited by the minute.

 

I stepped over an open play area and imagined the size of the little children that would sit on the cute delicate swings below me and as I was so preoccupied with this thought that I accidently stepped on a car! The crunching sound of metal under my shoe was not very nice and I hardly put any pressure down before I quickly lifted back up my foot to see a rather flat looking convertible that I had just totaled.

“Em what was that?”

Scott sounded worried and I actually did not feel as guilty as I should have, my giant shoes had come down on the front of someone’s tiny car but its size made it feel somehow less important, like when you accidently tread on a soda can in the street and then feel the urge to kick it aside. But I was intrigued to see what a big girl like me could actually do to something like this, I mean it was a real car made of real metal!

“It was a cute little car, I err think”

My reply to Scott wasn’t hiding that I was not so concerned for the damage I had just caused and I crouched down to pick up the crumpled vehicle. I lifted it up in one hand and inspected it, it was dripping fluids at the front and it was a mess I could not even recognize what car it was and only that it was some sort of old convertible, my shoe had reduced it to a mess.

“That’s another oopsy”

I giggled.

“They won’t be driving that again in a hurry, maybe I should hide it”

 

I stood up with the little car in my hand and I saw a tall flat roofed building that was one of the largest yet, even reaching up to the base of my chest, easily I put the car onto the roof and tucked it behind some structures which might have been little air conditioners units perhaps, no one would see this again for some time I thought and I had to chuckle at how funny it would be for a maintenance man to stumble across a car way up there and wonder how it got there!

“Babe, that’s not funny, that’s someone’s car”

My little Jiminy Cricket was squeaking from under my bra strap and I smiled down and told him to hush or he was going back down below in my bra where he wouldn’t be able to see or comment. It felt kind of nice to be able to control Scott like this, I was tempted to drop him in my deep cleavage and he would practically be in darkness until I decided to pluck him back out, but I would give him a second chance for now as I wanted him to witness the things I could do.

 

Next I looked around at this sleepy town, it was not well lit but all the lights did seem to concentrate on the central area, maybe it would be fun to walk down this main high street and surprise some locals I thought.

 

SCOTT

 

Emma was beyond listening to me, right now. It wasn’t that my voice had diminished with my size compared to her it was just that the longer she remained such a giantess the more she seemed to do just what she pleased but who could stop her? I was glad by nature she was playful and not destructive as a girl her size could level the buildings around her and trash this little backwater town.

 

Now it appeared we were heading towards an area that could be populated, from my high vantage point there were street lights appearing below and none of them would probably have reached over my girlfriend’s ankles especially given the heels she was currently wearing. As Emma walked down this main road some of the buildings had lights on inside the windows, Emma paused as she noticed movement within one of them. It was a tall building perhaps an old block of private apartments but it was high enough that as she approached I could see from her chest that the roof would have been able to support her chin at this level.

“Hey Scott, look a little man is in there, shall I surprise him?”

She tried to whisper but of course it was pretty loud still to me, I told her “No don’t draw attention to yourself” but who was I kidding, she was going to do it anyway.

 

Emma must have bent at the knees to enable her face to look into the window of this occupied apartment, the windows were large and I could see a man with his back to the glass and no curtains. He was ironing a shirt and paying attention to a television whilst he attended to his chores.  Reaching up with a solitary finger nail Emma tapped gently on the glass and the man almost jumped out of his skin to hear a sound from the window behind him! Who could blame the poor guy as he was almost on the top floor, he turned and I won’t forget the look on his face as Emma said

“Hey little guy”

Dropping the iron onto the floor its cord pulled out of the wall socket and his jaw just slackened into a gawping expression that seemed to stay frozen on his face.  Emma laughed and she then stood up a little taller straightening her back and smothered his windows with her cleavage line presenting it smack bang in the centre and I nearly touched the glass above along with it! I wonder what he made of this, but I did not get to find out as there was a scream from the pavement below, a lady was stood not far from Emma but clearly frightened by turning the corner to see a giant woman standing there.  Stepping over her the woman was left behind still shrieking and Emma stepped over some smaller dwellings for what looked like a public house in the distance and a couple of streets away. There was music coming from inside as we approached and several guys sat out the front smoking and drinking probably making small talk. That was until they were interrupted by the impossible to ignore vibrations of Emma’s giant shoes striking the ground as she got closer. Her footsteps began to drown out the music behind these men and they turned to look up and see my girlfriend and suddenly there was a lot of commotion!

“Awww look more tiny people”

She boomed clearly enjoying this game of exploring the tiny town, and I watched on helpless as more and more men poured out of this obviously lively drinking hole and into the street. Maybe twenty men gathered below and as Emma stepped closer I could start to hear their voices shouting up. There was a mixture of swearing and “a giant woman!” being repeated and some of them even began to wolf whistle clearly appreciating the scantily clad sexy form that was now towering over them with her intimidating size.

 

EMMA

“Evening boys”

I gave my best sexy voice to these tiny little men, I knew they could see all of me , I could feel their little eyes travelling up my long legs and focusing on my knickers and my boobs, it made me wet to think just how enormous I was to every man down there. I daydreamed for a second how I could have reached down and picked them all up in my hands and just dropped them into the front of my knickers and told them to have a party in there. It was a fantasy thought, a feeling of my power over this weaker sex and how I could so easily make them do anything I wanted. I was a female surrounded by men but I was in control in this situation and the more I stood there the more I was overcome with an inner drive to show off and flaunt my giant body just because I could and just because I wanted to see their reactions.

 

Up until now, only Scott had seen me as a giant in terms of men and he loved everything about my gigantic proportions and it was time to see if all men shared the same love of a woman who was hundreds of times their size.

 

I moved my high heels closer so they were all reacting nervously, worried  by the enormous proportions of my little black shoes, many of them backed away and I had to grin at how wary of me they all were but who could blame them, I was in a word huge! I was taller than any building around them and I was one hot giant woman the likes of which they had never seen before. The rush from seeing more of them come out and gather below made me feel so important, I was the centre of attention for maybe forty or fifty little men now as the crowd swelled and I played up to the attention.

 

“Emma we should go before they call the police”

Scott distracted me with his little voice shouting and I did something which I won’t forget, I unfastened Scott by lifting my bra strap up and taking the pressure off his body and then I did not even look at his little face as I closed my fingers around him. Gently and casually I slipped him into the back of my knickers so he dropped deep inside to the crack of my bottom. Here he was settled and I could feel tiny tickling taps as perhaps he was hitting me to object at this treatment, but it just fueled me with how I was in control. With my little boyfriend tucked away behind me and under cover I was able not to hear his protests and I smiled down at the ever growing crowds of lust stricken alcohol fueled males below.

“Show us your giant tits!”

One of the little men crudely shouted, he was brave or very drunk and he was going to get more than he bargained for. Several more of them joined a group chant.

“Off!, off!, off!”

“Oh so you little boys want to see these do you?”

I leaned way over and hung my boobs lower down but still way over their little heads, the small crowd dispersed in surprise to see my airship sized tits dive bombing towards them, they were scared of them and of course they were, each of my boobs could have crushed them with ease, the thrill was building in me.

“Don’t be scared guys, these are what you wanted to see”

I laughed and my laughter jiggled my boobs above them and some of them just stared up in disbelief whilst others shouted up to encourage me to do more, I wasn’t about to disappoint.

“Mind out below!”

My warning came as I unhooked my bra, I let it fall and it probably covered about fifteen or twenty guys in one go, if I had gone fishing with those bra cups then I would have caught a nice catch of little men who now scrambled and crawled out from under the giant bra, seeing their insect like size compared to my gigantic underwear really hit home just how impressive my boobs had to look to their little eyes. With my tits free, there was a cheer and a chorus of “woah!” and comments like “oh man, how big are those hooters!”and many more ruder appreciations of how enormous my assets looked. But suddenly our little party was interrupted as a police car came down from a nearby street and pulled up sharply not far from my left shoe. I was not afraid, I was not even bothered but I was interested to see what this little man would do about me, his hand cuffs and restraints would even circle my little finger.

 

The police officer jumped out of the car and looked up, then he froze, he did not quite believe his eyes and he took a few seconds before he even shouted anything.

“Erm…you there…..giant…!”

He began faltering to be authoritive in this situation as he faced the toe section of my shiny high heel which dwarfed his little police vehicle and must have made him feel really tiny to be confronting me.

“Giant? Who? You mean little ole me?”

I said sarcastically and I stood back up straight to really emphasize my height over him. He was unable to see my face with my boobs so far above him and I knew this very well.

“Actually its giantess if you please officer”

My mind rushed with what to do in this situation and I grinned as I concluded to have fun at his expense.

“Ggggiantess, miss, you must cease what you are doing, this is a public…….”

As he started to try and lay some law down on me I lowered back down and simply reached out and picked him up before he even knew what was going on. The other men gasped and some cheered as he disappeared in my hand and I looked over my shoulder at them.

“Just a minute boys, a little party pooper here needs to cool off”

I said and I walked over to a building which was a few steps away and in another street, I saw a little antenna sticking up from its roof, reaching down I carefully hooked the back of the officers shirt to the top of this small mast and his legs dangled what had to be a couple of feet from the roof top. He was then left on that roof top and if he managed to get free he would have to find a way down the internals of the building to the ground level again and walk the long way round to get back. I giggled as I left him there and blew a cheeky kiss back to him.

 

“Now boys where were we?”

I stepped back and turned to my audience and to my surprise they had heaved over my bra and now it was filled with tiny men! I smiled, a little shocked to see them all diving into the open cups, there had to be fifteen in one of them and it wasn’t even full! Gosh, I really am huge, I thought to myself and I watched how they eagerly clambered into my bra as if it was a game of how many drunken men it would take to fill it.

 

I knelt down on the road and my knees must have sunk a little into the surface but now I could lean forward to inspect the party going on in my bra which was filled with wriggling bodies of fully grown men reveling in the moment. Some more timid or perhaps more sober men lingered outside unsure of the giant woman’s intentions, and I encouraged them to join in.

“Come on tiny and you too tiny, climb up and jump aboard see if you and your friends can even fill one of my big cups?”

They failed to challenge the capacity of either cup and I couldn’t count all the little legs and arms in there, but I carefully lifted up the bra by its straps and it hung down pushing them deeper and lower as the material filled out.

“Now how about I put this back on boys, is there room for a mega sized boob in there?”

I boasted and teased them with a view of my nipple, lining up with a boob that was able to crush them and I ensured it was now bearing down upon their vulnerable little bodies. But I was only joking, as much as I like the idea of plastering these men all over my tits I decided it was dangerous to push my breast onto them.

“Maybe next time boys, but it’s time to get out of my bra now it’s clearly not your size”
I lowered down the bra and tipped up the cup sliding them all out into a messy heap of little arms and legs, when I put my empty bra back on there was a round of disappointed grumbles from my admirers below, this was such fun!

 

 

SCOTT

 

Emma took me in her hand and I was helplessly deposited into what I soon realized was the back of her knickers! I slid down under the satin layer and below the lacy waist band, there was nothing to hold onto with such a slippery material behind me and her smooth bottom flesh the other side. As she moved around I sunk further and wedged into the cleavage of her bottom cheeks. I tried to bang my fists and legs on her skin to get some attention but she was too busy enjoying her playground in the form of this small town. I could not get through to her that she was going too far, that such exposure could result in untold issues for the both of us as she was not thinking straight right now. This was all a big game to her but a dangerous one.

 

As I tried not to sink any further down I knew that I would remain here until she remembered me at some stage, I could hear her banter with the men outside and I was surprised to hear her telling them to get out of her bra now, she was flirting like mad and clearly she was topless! Those guys below were getting a full view of her colossal breasts and this whole situation seemed crazy, my girlfriend hundreds of feet tall standing in the middle of some small town topless and in a pair of sexy knickers and high heels, would I wake up in a minute?

 

“Scott, I would normally not speak uninvited but we have a problem”

It was Scott two in my head and I spoke openly back to him knowing our voices would not be heard over the footsteps and voice of my giant girlfriend anyway.

“What is it Scott Two?”

“I am detecting a tactronic pulse”

“A what?”

“Scott I will explain, my sensors are detecting a tactronic pulse. This is an energy sweep that is trying to detect paraprolatonic energy sources that are the type generated by the nano-genetic-bots that are inside this body and Emma’s”

I was not following Scott Two as he explained this and so I asked him to cut it down to the basics.

“Scott, since Emma has been activating her powers and using them for prolonged periods of time the energy aura her body is generating has the ability to be detected by someone who is using a particular wave of energy that is focused into a pulse and this pulse bounces back if it finds any paraprolatonic energy fields. You may better comprehend it like the sonar your submarines use to navigate underwater as a concept but far different in implementation. But, this means someone is trying to lock onto our location and my sensors are showing a pulse that could be generated within five hundred miles of this location but it’s getting closer by the second and is presumably airborne.”
“A spaceship?”

I asked fearful of what was coming our way.

“No Scott, whilst I confirm that this is technology belonging only to the Travellers’ if it was aboard one of their vessels it would be here right now, it is clearly not in use by the Travellers or onboard a platform or vehicle that is of Traveller origins”

“Then what is it?”

 

There was small pause from Scott Two and then he returned to speak with me and told me that he was accessing some data from the Travellers’ visit to Earth, in his archive he explained that they had sent a probe much like a UAV of some sort to map the Earth and record information from its onboard systems. I found out that this probe was lost and feared to be disabled by an accidental collision with some terrain due to its automated guidance system malfunctioning. His conclusion was that logically this device had been recovered and perhaps our military or part of our government had discovered it and managed to find a way to use the sensors onboard to track the alien power signatures like the types that our bodies generated.

 

This was bad, this was really bad news. I had of course seen many fiction films with the military attacking aliens and such and if some military aircraft was coming closer trying to pinpoint our alien energy sources and they saw a woman the current size of Emma then they would figure she was an alien invader and shoot her! Or some government types could descend in a bunch of helicopters and try to capture Emma and myself and what would happen then, I had to let her know that time was running out!

 

 

EMMA

 

“Do you boys want to see how strong I am?”

I kept boasting keen to demonstrate my abilities and I saw a parked lorry nearby, it must have weighed an incredible amount with its long trailer unit but I simply picked it up with one hand around its cylindrical container and the cab unit hung down limply with a horrible sound of metal bumping as it complained to be held this way.

“Not heavy enough”

I smiled and the men below were eager for me to do something else. But out of the corner of my eye I noticed that one of them was trying to climb the tip of my shoe and he was getting a little carried away. So I put the lorry down and some of the men seemed to shudder with fear as it touched the road, I guess it was still an awfully big lorry to them but if this little vehicle was frightening I must have been on a whole new scale of fear as it was nothing compared to my body.

“Where do you think you are going tiny?”

I questioned the rather forward advances of this young guy currently trying to pull his body up onto the top of my shiny high heel and I gently pinched the back of his shirt with my finger nails and lifted him as the other men all followed my every move.

“I……oh wow you are so huge!”

He said a little slurred as he was totally looking straight down my cleavage as I held him.

“That’s naughty, you my little man need to sober up”
After saying this I decided what to do with him and I saw that there was a pool in the garden of a small house in the street behind the public house, I stepped to one side and reached out to dip him down into the water so he was drenched and only the very tips of my fingers were wet. Then I put him back down and he was a little bewildered by the sudden freezing water and his ride in my fingers, he sat down on his backside in the road and just looked up stunned as I stood and decided I would try another part of the little town to see what other fun interactions I could have.

“Sorry guys but I want to explore your tiny town a little more”
I blew a kiss down to them and they looked on in awe as I stepped over all them with one great stride. I walked away stepping across several deserted streets with small houses and the thud of my feet must have set off a few car alarms as I could hear some annoying blaring sounds. Some people came out of the doors of the houses below me now and there was a woman’s scream.

“What’s wrong, never seen a giantess before?”

I laughed at her and continued to walk towards a football field and I was going to put a nice high heeled footprint deep into its centre just for the fun of it. But I as I came close to the field there was Scott’s two’s voice coming out of some public address speaker on a building below he had obviously managed to tap into it.

“Emma this is Scott Two, you must listen to Scott, you are in danger here”

“What? Danger, there is nothing that could harm me and I can become even bigger if I wanted”

I remembered trapping Scott by my backside and I fumbled around to pluck him out of my knickers and into my palm.

“Hope you enjoyed it back there baby? Now I was thinking you might pleasure me in the front of these cause I got rather excited back there”

My hand dangled him over the very front of my knickers, I wanted to pull them forward and lower him right in front of my giant pussy but Scott was shouting and seemed really alarmed about something.

“Emma listen up! Please! People, military or someone has found a way to track you since you got so big and they are flying here now, Scott two is tracking them!”

 

Chapter 32 by BBLZIMMER

SCOTT

 

Emma took some convincing not to shove me in her pussy and to believe that I was telling the truth, I think that I had finally drummed some sense into that gorgeous building sized head of hers.

“I’ll shrink down and they won’t be able to find me”

She said and dropped to what had to be twenty or thirty feet tall a major difference as one minute I was in her palm and next she held a large hand around a third of my body.

“Emma Scott Two is telling me that it’s too late, they have our general direction, they are closing in and they can track your energy, they can detect the nano-genic bots in both our bodies with this device of they have found from the Travellers, even the body I am in is in danger”

I explained what I could and Emma seemed to have regained some of her old self as she contemplated the situation and snapped out of her playful mood.

“Oh no, this is all my fault”

She said as she sat down on top of what looked like some sort of concrete monument and then asked what we should do.

“Scott you have to allow me to deactivate Emma’s nano-genic bots and neutralize them so they will no longer register with the pulse and provide any sort of return”

I heard what he said but how would Emma react to being stripped of her powers?

“Um Em, listen up…….”

I outlined that she had to give up her size and Emma at first refused.

“No, let me get back to the cabin, if I become normal here what am I supposed to do to get back its miles away, and look you are naked and I’m just wearing my underwear”

She had a point.

“Let me grow back, bigger than before and I can get back to the forest faster, then I will shrink back down”

She lowered me into her cleavage and I was too large as my legs hung below her bra pushing a gap between its front and her body whilst my chest and head bumped under her chin. But she was on the rise, the boobs around me seemed to swallow my body up with each second, I was getting aroused as I slowly felt her grow bigger and I became more and more insignificant compared to her breasts. Soon I was covered in her womanly pillows and they loomed over me higher and higher as I was lost somewhere in her sexy flesh.

“Five hundred feet tall”

She boomed into the darkness of the night sky and I thought my ears for second were going to burst, he voice however did set off alarms everywhere, but they soon these alarms become sounds that faded into the distance as she stepped away reaching the forest within in seconds.

 

Emma’s boobs soon became more normal in size or at least they reduced until I was able to poke my head up and proud of her cleavage as she closed in on the cabin and I could see a rather angry Diana rushing up to meet us as we entered the clearing. Emma pulled me from her bra and put me down, soon she was as tall as Diana and we all went inside. Diana was just shaking her head and obviously holding back from the mouthful of pent up emotion that she was about to let rip on her little sister.

 

“You stupid girl!”

Diana confronted Emma and shut the door behind us, Emma looked guilty and flushed in the face.

“Di, I just got carried away”
“Carried away, Emma you must have been four hundred foot tall!”

“Five”

Corrected Emma as she removed her high heels and sat down on the sofa looking very sheepish now. As for me, well I grabbed my clothes feeling silly being naked as the two of them began to argue.

“You don’t understand Diana you don’t know what it’s like to be a giant, I mean a real giantess not just around Scott but when everything around you is tiny………”

“Em, tell me you didn’t go to that town back there!”

 

The story came out and Diana was not happy at all, she eventually made us all a coffee and we discussed the situation, I had to reveal what Scott Two had said and Diana listened on and was very concerned.

“So, out there, somewhere there are people maybe the army or the air force coming searching and they are looking for you, trying to track you, oh Emma how could you be so careless”

“The vehicle is airborne”

Scott Two interrupted and used the radio on the kitchen sideboard to speak to us all and then continued.

“There is a pulse emitter currently ten miles from this dwelling, they are trying to pin point our energy signals”

“You mean Emma’s?”

Diana said.

“Negative, Emma’s use of her size increased the energy aura from the nano-genic bots in her body but this only gave them a fix on the wavelength and a general direction. They must have been closing in on you for some time, however the sustained use of your powers helped them to tune the pulse emitter and narrow their search. In time they would have found Emma and this larger body of Scott’s anyhow but using your powers must have suddenly helped them to get a more accurate fix. I am afraid that I must disable your powers Emma, deactivating the nano-genic bots inside you will make you totally undetectable and will keep you safe”

“That’s okay, switch em off and then we’ll go home tomorrow and I can get you to switch em on now and again, right Scott Two?”

“No, I must permanently disable them by instruction and I am afraid that this body will also need to be disposed of, I cannot function without the nano-genic bots, this living shell around the in-organic systems that power me cannot survive without them. Now that this danger approaches, they have the means to detect me and I cannot allow this body and its technology to fall into unknown powers this is against the wishes of the Travellers”

 

EMMA

 

I sat there in my underwear listening to the computer coldly telling me that our adventures were all over, that my powers would be disabled and I would never know the feeling of what it was like to grow ever again. I was gutted, I didn’t want to become a normal woman, I had lived a dream, I had become something incredible but it would all be a memory very soon. But when Scott two hit us with the news that his systems would also be detectable and he had to be disposed of I shuddered in fright for Scott.

 

“What are you saying Scott Two that we need to destroy you and that body, Scott’s normal sized body?”

I dared to ask for him to clarify this point and the computer came back with the truth as much as it hurt us to hear it.

“There is no option, this body cannot remain and you cannot think of it as living, detach your emotions as this is just a vehicle, it is only living flesh given that the systems within operate it and it is not with any feeling or with any understanding of its life. Scott is its brains and its feeling and he will leave this body to be in your care.”

 

“Wait, you are saying that Scott is going to remain little, to be his tiny self for the rest of his life?”

Diana sat next to Scott who had dressed back in his shorts for now and I saw her clutching his arm in a comforting manor.

“Once this body is no more, he will remain at his small stature, this is all that can be done, you know that there is no way to restore him or else it would have been done”

“But…..”

Diana looked at me and then at Scott.

“It’s okay”

Scott said holding both our hands.

“As long as I have both of you looking after me then I will be okay, this is the real me in here after all”

 

I felt like crying my lips trembled at how brave he was being but he did not have choice, they would find this body and the world could become a scarier place if such technology was to be used in the wrong way. But to contemplate living his life out barely three inches tall must have been scary to Scott and I had to reassure him of my love.

“Diana and I will always protect you Scott, we love you no matter your size, right Di?”

My sister put an arm over his shoulders and kissed his cheek tenderly.

“No question about it, you have two very big women in your life and we are going nowhere, besides I actually enjoy the real tiny Scott a lot better anyway”

Her admission brightened his face and Scott squeezed our free hands and stood up.

“Okay Scott Two what do we do? How long have we got?”

 

SCOTT

 

Tiny, that was going to be the description of me for the rest of my life. I felt the warmth of the two gorgeous women who cared for me and I somehow had the courage to face this inevitable future. Scott Two said that he had run a probability program to anticipate possible future events, his best plan for us was that we had to fake my death. He spoke out through the radio as I paced the floor listening to his plan. He suggested that there would be plenty of evidence that some giant female had visited the town and the forest area, they would probably think this was an alien in a humanoid form just many times larger. If he enabled Emma to grow for one final time, then she could crush the body of Scott Two into the ground and pulverize it beyond recognition, he would program his non organic components to dissolve into the terrain leaving only the remains of this larger body I was in, everything pretty much except a brain of course but they would struggle to determine this given the state of the body if Emma did a good enough job to flatten it. The thought made me cringe but it all sounded feasible, when the body was crushed then Emma would have as a last instruction to the nano-genetic bots in her system which would allow her to reduce her size to normal and then minutes later she would effectively become normal again as any other person. They would have to hide me but given my size it would be no problem, they could act devastated to my end and convince the authorities they had been a victim of some alien encounter, in all probability whoever was coming would believe this and restrict Emma and Diana to silence.

 

Well minutes later none of us could believe how things had altered, Scott Two said that I had five minutes as a normal sized person before I would have to leave this larger body for good. Diana stood up and hugged me so my face fell into her breasts.

“I am going to miss calling you shorty, my little hero but I am not lying when I say that that I am going to look forward to having my tiny little man around on a permanent basis. You mister are going to be carried around in all of my bra’s from now on and sometimes riding in my panties, oh and maybe joining me on a few photo shoots now and again. How does that sound for a nice life?”

She held me tight as she spoke and then eased me away to look across at her boobs

“Do you want to feel my breasts with your hands for the last time Scott? Have a real good squeeze cause you will never handle a pair like this again, these boobs right here will be looking after you from now on”

I reached up and cupped what I could of her overflowing curves with my upturned palms, she had a huge pair of breasts and I felt myself stiffen instantly at the things she said. From behind Emma bumped the back of my neck and head with her breasts and rubbed them into me, I would miss this position between these amazons.

“Guess I won’t be sneaking up on you like this again either Scott, you will notice a giant girlfriend when my two boobs the size of airships bump into you”

We laughed and I hugged them both and had a long kiss from each of them.

“Let’s do this”
I said.

 

“Scott Two I am actually pleased that you and I shared this body, that you looked after me and I am so sorry you have to be destroyed”

“I have no feelings Scott, I will cease to function but you will live your life out and I have no doubt that you will be cared for by these two giant females that will dominate your life”

“Thankyou”

I thought back to him and then he instructed me to go outside and stand in the centre of the clearing.

“Emma, Scott Two said that they are within three miles range now and searching, if you crouch down and become just as tall as the tree canopy then you will have more than enough size and weight to crush his body and no one will be able to see you but for consistency you must put your high heels back on as they will have footprints that match those coming here.

“Okay”
Emma agreed and rushed back inside to put on her shoes and then stood behind me.

“So this is it”

I said and Scott Two agreed. He asked me to touch Emma’s hand and I felt a tingle as if I was passing some current between us. I relayed Scott Two’s instructions to Emma.

“Your powers Em will now enable two functions, to grow into a giant once again and then allow you to shrink back down to normal before they will cease to function ever again”

“Understood”

She replied and she stepped back ready to grow, Diana tapped me on the shoulder and smiled down at me.

 

“It’s time you beamed out into my cleavage here for safe keeping Scott, okay?”

I grinned as Diana adjusted the neckline of her t-shirt to pull it down some more like she was making room for me as if I would need it! The view however was very enticing.

“Okay Diana I have told Scott Two, he is going to use all of his power to beam me a greater distance out and he is going to beam me across to Diana’s cleavage just before your foot comes down on top of me”

“What?”

Emma looked a bit shocked and very confused by what I had just said. I had spoken with Scott Two and I wanted to remain with him until the very last fraction of a second before he was trampled out of existence.

“He’s a computer Emma he will perfectly time things there is no risk and I kind of want to know how it would look to be stepped on, it will make me more appreciative of living beneath your giant feet and how wary I should be of them”

I was being honest and the two girls seemed a little surprised.
“I think he likes the thrill of being under a giant female foot, of seeing how powerful you are. You know Scott, I can tease you like that in the bedroom if you want, I bet my feet will be plenty large enough when you are tiny underneath them and I have some wicked high heels, real man crushers to wear just for you”

Diana saw there was a little fetish to my request and she smiled invitingly as she painted this idea of what she could do for me.

“Okay let him do it if it’s as safe as he sais”

Emma agreed and I just stood there and watched the unforgettable sight of my girlfriend growing larger over my head, she was rising like when you watch those nature programs and they show that speed elapsed footage of a sunflower reaching for the sun. Soon I had to look up at her knees and then her shins and finally her ankles as she crouched to stay under the tree line.

“Goodbye Scott Two”

She boomed and raised her right foot. For a second or two I lived the real fear of how small I was beneath such a woman, how tiny and frail my body was underneath the black sole of a this ladies shoe. The detail of the pattern in the rubber sole, the enormity of this mere foot as it blocked the light of the moon and hung over me like a roof that could drop at any second. Diana was already wincing and flinching as she tried to brace herself to witness the sight of a man being stepped on by a giant of a woman.

 

Then the shoe came down, it had to be for only fractions of a second that I felt the insignificance of my own being, the inescapability of my death, the certain doom that this titanic female was bringing down upon me with just a simple action of landing her shoe flat to the ground.

 

But as everything went black I suddenly found myself warmly cocooned in a fragrant and familiar comforting environment, I was just in time to stare across beyond the end of Diana’s sloping cleavage to see the body of Scott Two, my old body as it crumpled and disappeared beneath Emma’s foot. Her shoe slammed down hard and with it despite a safe distance Diana’s legs wobbled and she almost fell over, the cabin vibrated and we could hear things inside crash down from the walls. Perhaps the crockery in the kitchen did not survive or pictures on the wall. The force was tremendous, exhilarating to watch and devastating to behold the power Emma could wield.

“I….didn’t even feel him, my foot is flat to the ground”

She thundered and lifted the foot up.

 

We expected a gory sight, but there was just a bloody stain on the sole and a deep two foot crater in the shape of a woman’s high heeled shoe left in the earth along with some flat clothing and a horrid mess. Again, she pummeled the spot like some industrial compress and if it was possible the body was obliterated and totally unrecognizable as anything human.

 

EMMA

 

I knew I had to do this, but it felt so wrong, I know that the body was not living in the true sense of the word as it had no feelings or mind without my Scott inside it to control it. But to actually step on flesh and blood and with the intent of crushing it was not easy to do. Of course the action itself was easy, my foot hovered over him and blotted his tiny frame from sight under my sole and to stamp down with force it would be no problem yet in my mind there was that feeling like I was killing someone. I had to shed this thought, it was just a computer and some resemblance in flesh of my Scott as he used to look, it had no emotion and would feel no pain, this knowledge helped me to do what I had to do. I said my goodbyes and I forced my foot to the ground. There was nothing to tell me that I had done the deed, not even the slightest resistance, it was not like stepping on a stone and it made me wonder if I had stepped on any real people earlier back in town without even knowing.  I then said out loud to Diana that I didn’t even feel him and when I lifted up my shoe I saw a red stain, he was gone. To ensure I had finished the job I then repeated the action to grind the remnants into the terrain and then crouch there just looking at the impression in the ground.

 

“He’s okay Emma, don’t worry our little man is safely tucked in-between my boobs right in here!”

My sister way below shouted up and I was relieved to know he had made it out in time, why he wanted to stay in that body was intriguing but we would have to speak about that at another time, right now I needed to shed my giantess proportions for the very last time. I took one long last look at the world, at Diana appearing like a Barbie doll below and the little cabin, this would be something that I missed that was for sure. As I gradually came down in height we could begin to hear a helicopter in the far distance and I caught a glimpse of what looked like a search lamp on its nose but it was hard to tell.

 

 When I was just less than twenty feet tall I told Diana what I had seen.

“Di, can you hear that chopper, I think that is what has been looking for us?”

“Let’s get inside, now!”

Diana rushed back into the cabin and I continued to shrink down for the last time as I also headed for the cabin door.

 

SCOTT

 

I was jostled in Diana’s cleavage as she hurried back inside.
“We should expect them to find this cabin any time, I need a strong coffee, what about you little guy?”
“I’m um, okay I think”

I was feeling a touch overwhelmed by the situation and how fast things had changed, I heard Emma come inside and I saw her rush upstairs shouting back to her sister and I.

“Guys, I am going to clean off my shoe now that its normal sized and I am going to get dressed properly”

“Good idea”

Diana agreed and then shouted up behind her.

“Emma, if that helicopter gets any closer then you and I need to pour on the tears and the trauma okay? This has to be believable if we are going to get away with it”

 

Ten minutes later and the loud engines of a helicopter came over the cabin, they had flown directly over the lake and the windows flashed with the light of a bright search lamp as it glared down into the forest.

Diana stood up and peered out of the window. I tried to edge my head up and out of her cleavage enough to see for myself and there was now a fixed spot light which highlighted the giant footprints that Emma had just made outside, and then the helicopter was coming down into the clearing and attempting to land.

“Emma! Emma! They are coming, remember the story, the giant alien woman she killed Scott!”

Diana bellowed a little too loudly for my comfort but Emma was upstairs after all.

 

The engines whined on the helicopter as it powered down.

“Scott, you must get out of sight, go deep under my boob tiny no one will see you in there”

Diana was taking no chances, she pulled her right cup out and maneuvered me to the base of her cleavage and under her massive breast so I was tightly pinned beneath this mammoth curve and held there with the pressure of her bra as it supported beneath her tremendous bust.

 

The door was struck with a loud knock and I could feel Diana tremble and I could hear her heart rate increase, she was nervous and also on the move, perhaps to open the door. As I heard the door open there was a man’s gruff voice.

“Miss, are you alright?”

Instantly Diana turned on the waterworks, like magic she was crying and somehow she must have summoned this emotion like the best actresses could.

“No! We’ve been so scared! It killed him, it killed Scott!”

 

The next hour was uncomfortable as I was hot and sweaty beneath Diana’s boob as she talked to these men. I gathered that they were government types, and they had not let on anything about what they knew but they asked Diana what happened in a lot of detail. She let out a flood of tears as she sobbed a story about how she had come to her cabin for a nice break with her sister and her boyfriend when crazy things began to happen, she told them how we had heard huge footsteps like as if a dinosaur was outside and when we investigated we got a glimpse of some woman or rather a giant monstrous woman that almost looked human. Diana said she was too tall to see her face and only a pair of legs came into the clearing but before this giant creature disappeared it simply stood on “Scott” like trampling a bug and then vanished!

 

There was two or more men, the other must have gone upstairs to see Emma and I hoped she was putting on the same sort of show as her sister. Diana even had me convinced she had lost someone.

 

EMMA

 

I heard Diana’s story as she spoke downstairs, she even moved me as I heard her tears and soon I eased the door shut and I just sat on the bed and tried to summon a mood to befit having lost Scott, in my mind I told myself that I had just crushed him underfoot and I used that feeling to evoke emotions and I built on these emotions by thinking of how I had accelerated these people finding Scott and I by using my powers so much.

 

It worked, by the time this black suited man came through the door I was on the bed with tears streaming down my face and he sat there and tried to question me whilst offering a very formal sympathy.

 

That night was a long one, those government officials or whatever they were had arranged for another helicopter to take Diana and I separately away to a facility some miles off, I don’t even know where.

 

I was treated well, they gave me hot drinks and recorded a statement from me and I pretended to ask what had happened and what it was that killed Scott and they did not say a thing, they only repeated that they could help us with counseling over our loss and that they could offer no explanation for what we had seen but it was imperative that we did not discuss this event. They concluded that they would be investigating the scene and they would be in contact with us should they require more information, we had told them everything we knew but kept the story simple and uncomplicated. I asked for Diana and they told me she was okay and we would be reunited shortly.

 

SCOTT

 

It is one month since the incident at the cabin, Diana and Emma had been asked to sign some official secrets act and not to reveal under any circumstance what they had seen that night. The cabin site was restricted for access for nearly three weeks after that day and when we all next saw it, there was not a trace of the giant heel and footprints in the earth, these had been filled and leveled with fresh soil.

 

My funeral was bizarre, I attended it from the inside of my girlfriends black dress, actually from the inside of her black panties and I happily played with her giant clit as she pretended to mourn my passing. I was in trouble for that one as she was trying to show the right emotions and not fidget in her chair! According to a small article in the local press my demise had been a freak accident and the result of an aneurism of some description, the government division who had investigated the scene of the incident told Emma and Diana that there was little left to bury and that things would be taken care of.

We all assumed the coffin was empty at the ceremony, somehow they had arranged things to appear so normal.

 

For now my father had to know only this falsehood and that I was sorry for, but it was far too dangerous to reveal the truth to him and this would have to be something we would address in time to come when things settled. Maybe he could accept me as his tiny son and share the secret.

 

Right now this evening, I was walking along Diana’s right leg marveling at the smooth result of her recent waxing of this long tanned limb that stretched out like a narrow bridge. She had extended her legs across the sofa and I was enjoying exploring her as she watched a chick flick on the television and denied me the football channel that I had wanted but as she told me there were more interesting things to do than watch football especially when I was less than three inches tall and stood on her body.

“Come on tiny, I want you up here in my silk panties, I need you inside me my little sex toy”

She teased with that come to bed voice and softly stroked the path way of her upper thigh with those long finger nails of hers, it was like she was leading me on this bronzed highway to that giant black silky g-string that she so desperately wanted me to enter in order to pleasure her. I kissed her knee cap as I walked over its rise and she giggled at my touch.

“Save your little kisses for somewhere more sensitive than my knee, come on I’ll even lift the side of my panties up if you hurry because I know how you struggle with such things, you need to save all of your strength for when you get in there”

I smiled and almost jogged my way up her thigh to drop onto my front as I wriggled under the silky covering that led to her giant sex.

 

I had become very skilled in finding the parts of Diana’s pussy that were most sensitive, in this darkness I had a mental map of every wet sticky fold that I was wrestling with and my hands knew just how to manipulate and caress that rugby ball sized clit of hers until I had her begging me for more. When I emerged a little smellier and covered head to toe in Diana juice as I now called it, she softly sighed as she watched me crawl out from under the lacy waist band of her panties and come to rest below her navel.

“Mmmmm, multiple orgasms, you are getting so good at this”

Her voice praised me and she stroked my back as I lay on top of her stomach.

 

I was soon lifted up and popped into the breast pocket of Diana’s night dress as she took me out to the kitchen so she could clean me up. As she lathered my entire body in some lovely cleansing lotion she smiled down at me.

“You are the best thing that has happened to me”

She softly said as two huge lips pressed over two thirds of my body and made me very hard.

“I have to be the luckiest and littlest man alive”

My face told of my contentment and I looked at her night dress and the way those huge breasts filled it out so dramatically, I really wanted to stand up right now and jump off the counter top and find one of her nipples to have sex with, just like I did last night. Looking over me and at the television that was playing near silently in the kitchen, Diana was distracted.

 

“I still can’t get over how they managed to cover things up its amazing given all the evidence of a giant woman on the internet”
She spoke about the last few weeks since the incident, the power of the government department or whoever they were was very clear as they had somehow manipulated the mass sightings of a giant three hundred foot woman in her underwear into a promotional stunt by the company Armando who designed and manufactured the lingerie that Diana modeled for. How they did this, it beats me but like all good cover-ups there seemed to be little evidence to support the claims of some people from a back water town and there was talk about holographic projectors used in this stunt.

 

There was however some grainy YouTube video footage taken from a low resolution mobile phone camera which showed Emma’s giant legs and backside walking down the little streets of the town and a glimpse of her long blonde hair trailing down her back, swishing this way and that. Yet nothing of her face. It was obviously taken from one of the buildings nearby as Emma strode by and it made Emma laugh as she saw how the camera shook with each of her footsteps making it jerky and hard to watch. There was also some still shots, these were much better although taken in dull street lighting conditions, apparently someone had snapped a few shots when Emma was playing with those men letting them fill her bra, you could see a crowd of men totally towered over by a white bra and a huge blurry set of giant fingers coming down towards it. Emma loved this picture the most, she often told us about how sexy it made her feel that night to be such a giantess, she relived that night in her fantasy and even purchased a dolls house for me in the spare room so she could stand over it and pretend she was that size once more, I was helping to pander to her fantasies now and it was a nice game to play. I knew Emma really missed her powers but she was glad that I was tiny so she could be that impressive to me for the rest of her life.

 

With little evidence other than these images and the tall stories from a bunch of local drunks who had had some amazing experience outside the pub, and a police officer who corroborated their tale of the giant that had passed through their town one night it remained something of a suspected conspiracy that people either believed was true or as claimed by the Armando company it was a publicity stunt using a very sophisticated hologram at night to promote their underwear. The damage in the town was all repaired and the town became somewhat of a tourist attraction selling giant woman memorabilia. Whatever the belief it made the line of lingerie that Armando sold the most popular in the world and Diana was in big demand for her modeling of each new creation.

 

“Emma’s going to be back from her last exam in a few minutes Scott, I so want to take your little pecker and suck on you like a little sweety in this big mouth of mine but I did promised Emma that you would be fresh and ready for her to treat you when she got back.”

Diana teased me with her huge tongue allowing it to move like some serpent in front of my naked body and I so wanted to jump on it and be taken into that gorgeous mouth for some of what she promised but I knew Emma was coming home to pleasure me and I would have plenty of time for Diana to make me happy tomorrow as it was her day to have me accompany her to work and she had already shown me the new pair of sexy panties that I would spend most of the day inside.

 

As I stood on the sideboard in the kitchen whilst Diana fixed a drink we heard the back door being opened and in came Emma, I watched her duck under the door frame and bring her towering body into the room as Giantesses go she was the tallest I knew.
“Hey titch, hey tiny”

These were her names for us both, Diana had begrudgingly taken the name titch because when they stood bare foot together my girlfriend topped her tall sister by five inches making Diana quite short by comparison, of course being less than three inches and closer to two inches tall I had to accept that they both called me tiny more than Scott on a regular basis.

 

I watched Emma walk across towards Diana and she was wearing just a pair of her modest three inch black court shoes with those endless legs only fractionally covered by her short black skirt. I was getting hard just to see her nowadays, she bumped into the back of her sister and intimidated Diana with her six foot eight inches by allowing her larger breasts to rest on her sisters shoulders for a second or two.

As I looked at Diana who was a giant to me, there was the white cotton swells of Emma’s blouse and her bust which was framing Diana’s head from behind, and when I looked above Diana’s pretty face there was her taller sister who rested her equally gorgeous features onto her big sisters blonde head of hair.

“Will you cut that out”

Came an amused response from Diana as she pulled away from the force comparison.

“You spoil sport Diana, I love making you feel short”

“I am not short, I am practically six foot in my bare feet and you are just overly tall”

They bantered like this quite often, pretty much ever since Emma had shocked us both by revealing that she didn’t quite choose to shrink herself all the way back to her old height. Six foot five is a very striking stature for a stunning girl like Emma to be and she used the summer holidays to become somewhat of a recluse in order that her sudden increase in height was not too unbelievable, although if you ask me gaining six inches or whatever it was did look mighty strange within a few months.

 

But Emma sure looked great with her new size, and it also meant she not only towered over her sister but she also had a bigger pair of boobs now which I wasn’t complaining about as I spent a lot of time in her bra’s travelling around and there was much more real estate to tour.

“Actually, talking of my height do you two want to know a secret?”

Emma stood there and posed to both of us and Diana and I looked on at her grinning face.

“Go on”

I shouted asking her to reveal her secret to us both. Before she answered Emma picked me up and kissed me with a nice pair of freshly painted red lips and then she smiled sexily and opened the top button of her stressed blouse and tucked me deep into her amazing cleavage. I sunk in this fragrant smooth paradise of flesh and I couldn’t wait for her to take me upstairs as I was harder than steel down between my legs right now.

“So what’s this secret Em?”

Diana questioned and I listened on as I gently rutted against the inside wall of her right breast.

“I’m still growing, I measured myself this morning because my shoes are a little cramped at the end and I think it’s my natural growth spurt still tailing off, I figure that I might even have a couple of inches left in me yet, and I think with my six inch party heels I might be over seven foot two for my next birthday party”

Emma giggled and I was suddenly very turned on to hear her news.

“Oh and Scott”

She eased apart her cleavage to see me way down below.

 “Talking of growing, even these big bra’s are getting tighter on me, haven’t you noticed that?”……

THE END?..............

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT !

BY BBL

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2093