What Comes with Power by Ginbug
Summary: This is part of an art trade with an artist named Lep3r. the scenario was his idea, I just put it down on paper. A girl named Rosa get's an unexpected and terrifying surprise as she suddenly explodes into a 400 foot tall giantess...
Categories: Growing Woman, Giantess, Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 10230 Read: 26738 Published: December 12 2010 Updated: December 28 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Ginbug

2. Chapter 2 by Ginbug

3. Chapter 3 by Ginbug

Chapter 1 by Ginbug
Rosa smiled to herself as she walked down the city street of her college town. It was a small city, but growing, you could still catch glimpses of the outside forest covered world from between the tall business buildings and apartments. A cool breeze blew through her dark red hair, almost carrying a brownish tone in it on certain days. She tucked her jacket closer together, folding her arms loosely over her chest. She would smile at the occasional passerby, it really seemed to be a friendly town. She made her way into the town square, a briskness in her step as she longed to get out of the cold and into the warmth of a favorite coffee shop. She pushed through the heavy glass doors.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully to the older women behind the counter. The woman greeted her with a warm welcome, smiling and nodding as she ordered up a cup. She stepped aside for the next customer, clasping her hands together before her as she waited.

A few minutes later she seated herself on a tall stool before a tall round table. She glanced around the shop, she always felt a bit awkward sitting alone, but was always able to shrug away the nervousness. She was a pretty girl, a fact she was mildly aware of. She had never been the pretty girl of the class, though she was never the focus of ridicule either as a child. In high school she had her bad moments, often outcasted by her more artistic personality, and the fact that she scored better than a large majority of her class. But college changed everything for her, she had friends, boys who she shared a mutual interest with though she was fairly reserved in those respects. She was smart most of all, she was always careful to keep herself out of harms way, though sometimes felt her reluctancy to take chances may have stifled a few budding relationships. She was confident that she could make something of herself, that she would find her niche in life.

She paused mid sip, her hand falling on her stomach as a strange gurgling seemed to spread across her stomach. She set her cup down and took a deep breath, a slight twinge of pain spreading across that same area. She winced as she dropped down from her seat, grabbing her purse as she walked towards the bathroom, hoping her reddening cheeks were not so visible to the now crowded coffee shop. She pushed through the door, happy that it was unoccupied and also a single person bathroom. Her cheeks were burning now, the gurgling once again spreading across her stomach. She groaned slightly as the pain hit again. Though somehow she knew this wasn't a digestive problem, something was going on. The bubbling seemed to spread from her stomach and into her chest and down over her groin into her legs.

She bent over the sink, splashing some cold water on her face to try and soothe her hot skin. She looked up into the mirror, a concerned look across her face, "W-Whats happening to me?" She gasped as the twinge of pain suddenly turned into a furious burst of burning agony. She fell to her knees, the pain spreading throughout her body, every inch burned! Then came the dull pain, the pain that seemed to spread outwards from her very bones. Her eyes squeezed shut as tears beaded in the corners. Her breathing became sporadic. She breathed out in loud moans and gasps, her lungs taking in air in shaken breaths as she continued to writhe in this unbearable pain. She wanted to call out for help but couldn't form the words loud enough, just silent strained whispers. Her pain was only just beginning.

Now she screamed. It felt as though her limbs were being torn from her body, she held her eyes shut in fear of seeing the bloody spectacle, and out of the unbearable pain that attacked her body to the core. She tried to bury herself in her mind, trying to avoid the pain, but it was there too. It was everywhere, it was spreading faster and faster into areas where she did not know pain existed. She screamed even louder, her throat finally able to open beyond the strained gasps and whimpers. Her head suddenly collided with the tile wall, her eyes shot open.

She stared down in disbelief, the pain subsiding momentarily. She scooted herself up against the wall screaming again as her head hit the ceiling. What was going on?! Her legs kicked out against the far wall, "H-Help!" She screamed, the gurgling suddenly flowed through her again, "No!" She groaned closing her eyes again as the pain attacked her once more, this time faster than it had before. Her neck leaned forward as her back slid up the wall seemingly on its own. She cried out as she was forced to her knees trying to position herself so she wouldn't burst through the ceiling. She was confused, scared, and in the worst pain of her life. It was hard to tell the source of the pain now as the objects and walls around her dug into her skin, her clothes hanging onto her by tiny scraps and threads.

Surely she was dreaming, surely this unbearable pain had thrown her mind into hallucinations and delirium. She couldn't be growing, she couldn't be. She let out another scream as the fire like pain burned even hotter, engulfing her very being.

The coffee shop fell silent, a series of hushed whispered ran through the crowd as they listened to the girl scream and scream.

"Someone should help her" A women whispered, but the crowd stood motionless. The building itself seemed to creak in tune with the screams, the creak would stop as the screams died down into a quiet whimper, then beginning again as her shrill voice erupted, growing louder and louder with each outburst.

Rosa sobbed but could not feel her tears, her cheeks simply grew damp. Water pooled around her from the shattered sink and toilet. Her body could no longer be contained by the small bathroom, her knees folded under her painfully arched back. Her face pressed sideways into the wall. She heard the walls creak, the door burst from it's hinges freeing her arm. The ceiling bent against her back before splintering, the walls around her caving in.

Everyone stared, unable to believe the girl that had just come bursting through the bathroom walls, only half of her head visible below the ceiling. The building continued to creak and groan as the terrified crowd suddenly fled the coffee shop, the girl seeming to chase after them as she continued to grow.

Rosa watched in horror, the blackness suddenly giving way to daylight as her head exploded through the roof followed soon by her shoulders. Her growing suddenly subsided, the coffee shop collapsing around her naked form. She whimpered, "Please stop"

The pain attacked again, her back arched as her fists coiled tightly trying to absorb the unbearable experience, more and more she expanded, every passing moment worse than the moment before. Her knees dragged against the concrete, the coffee shop disappearing completely beneath her. Her chest pressed against the glass wall before her, one of the larger business buildings. She heard the splintering of glass and fell to her side, curling her legs to her stomach as she tried to not to flail her limbs in her agony. The entire city seemed to scream with her as she expanded even more, now even her curled figure was cramped on the wide city street, the glass walls of the business building shattered against her shins.

Silence, finally silence. She whimpered quietly to herself, her mind still overcome by shock. Eventually her eyes fluttered open, surprised to be staring in to a row of windows, a nervous crowd of office workers staring back at her. She sat up slowly, looking around. She reached a hand down to brace herself but it fell on something odd. She looked down, lifting the small crumpled metal object into her hands. It looked like a crushed soda can, her eyes widened when she realized that it was the remains of a squashed car. The car which she had crushed. The metal pounded loudly onto the shattered concrete, her body had left a very visible indent in the road. Her eyes shifted back towards the coffee shop, it was unrecognizable. She started to stand, leaning against a glass building for support. Almost instantly the steel supports gave way under her weight causing a shower of glass and debris as her body fell into the building with terrifying force.

"I-I" She stammered pulling herself away from the wreckage, a ghastly chunk of the building crumbled to the ground. She got to her feet, stumbling backwards as she found herself looking out over the rooftops. Not a single structure in the area rivaled her height! Her eyes widened once again as a loud scream broke out from under her, she turned to see a massive crowd fleeing in all directions. She felt a warm sensation spreading under her heel. Her lip quivered as she stepped away, she averted her gaze, unable to look at the mangled body.

"No!" She sobbed, how many lives had she taken so far? Rows of mangled cars, two buildings crumbled under her weight. "I'm sorry!" Was all she could whimper as she now walked away in the other direction, her head feeling strange under its new weight. She felt as if any wrong step would send her stumbling into another fragile structure. "P-Please someone help!" She cried unsure what to do, but her cries only seemed to stir more fear. She tried to follow the crowd but their panicked screams sent shivers down her spine. They were terrified of her! She was terrified of herself, what had she become? How did this happen? The questions flooded through her head, a sense of utter panic soon replaced the pain that had only just subsided aside from the sharp pain that splinters of wood and glass had left in her skin.

She heard a loud popping sound form beneath her, she turned, careful not to step on anything else. She eyed a row of black and white cars, red lights shining up against the buildings around them. She wondered what they were doing until she saw a yellow streak zip by her head. "S-Stop!" She pleaded as they continued to fire upon her, "I don't want to hurt anyone!"

Their response was simply to keep shooting, she noticed a larger black van pulling up beside them as she backed away. Even more armed men piled out into the street instantly raising their weapons towards her! They were trying to kill her! Rosa, the art student who had never done a bad thing in her life was being pelted with bullets!

She shook her head, her cheeks glistening in the dull light of the over casted morning. Everything felt different, she wept but she felt no tears. Her feet would crush anything that fell below them as if she was standing on a thin layer of snow. She took in the sights below her before taking a trembling step forward, her immense weight pulling her forward to the point that she feared she would topple over into another building. She had to get away, she had to get out of the city before she destroyed anything else. She tried to slip between two large buildings, her body just a bit too wide to squeeze between them without shattering the walls and glass as she did. She could only apologize over and over as she sent debris falling to the ground below. Finally she pulled free of the tight gap between the buildings, hardly able to look at the large gashes she had ripped into them, and carefully headed out into the forested areas outside the city streets.

She found herself in the park, the grassy earth sagged beneath her feet as she found her way into an open area large enough to hold her new titanic form. Like in the city anyone who saw her fled in utter terror even as she pleaded with them to help, to try and make them understand she never wanted to hurt anyone. Could they no longer understand her? Did they not believe her? Her sobs echoed through the hilly forested landscape, everything was over. She could not shake the images from her mind, how could this have happened? Why did it have to happen to her?! She had killed people, crushing them below her terrible body as if they were nothing but bugs. The only pain that lingered was the stinging cuts and scrapes that had torn at her body as she was exposed to jagged broken glass and metal.

But her mind was far from uninjured, she was still in shock and only just only starting to suffer from the trauma of the violent experience. She was a person who would feel guilty for swatting a spider on the wall, and now she had crushed cars and people...she had killed. But how did they not see it was an accident? Clearly she was innocent? Clearly she was a victim here as well! She did not want this, she would never even dream of wanting this!

What could she do now? Go back and try to reason with them? But she had tried that, they just shot at her. No one would listen to her pleas for help in the most desperate and terrifying hour of her life. These people she had regarded has pleasant and kind people had turned against her, labeled her as a monster without a second thought! But she wasn't a monster! Had she grown wings or fangs? She checked herself over, no she was her normal self. Nothing had changed but her size, but that changed everything.

She slowly lowered down to her side, curling into a tight ball as she wished this all away, surely she was dreaming. She could hear the faint putter of helicopters throughout the day...obviously they were displaying her naked figure on televisions all around the world now.

"Just leave me alone" She whimpered, if they were not going to help her then why would they do anything but that? Let her remain by herself. Night had fallen, she had almost managed to fall asleep as the adrenaline and fear started to flow out of her system.

A strange droning sound filled her ears, growing louder and louder with each passing second. She slowly lifted herself to a sitting position and looked over her shoulder. A long line of yellow and white lights slowly edged their way towards her. Was this her help? Had they finally thought about the situation themselves and saw that she wanted none of this? Had they taken her apologies into consideration? The line stopped almost within arms reach, rows and rows of cars and trucks. Some almost looked like military vehicles. She saw no signs of help, no giant blankets, no food...what did they want?

Her question was answered as the dark night suddenly erupted into bright streaking light. She screamed, covering her head as they unleashed a terrible wall of gunfire upon her.

"Stop! Please!" She shrieked as the tiny painful bullets struck her back, "I didn't mean to hurt anyone! I'm sorry!" She cried again as she started to tremble...how long would it take for them to bring her down? For the bullets to rip and tear their way through her massive wall of flesh.

"I said stop!" She finally screeched turning towards them. The people below seemed to panic but continued to shoot up at her, "P-Pleas-" She gagged as she felt a terrible burning in the back of her throat. She covered her mouth with one hand, sweeping the other down into the line of cars and men, eyes widening as they simply exploded into the air. She only meant to scare them, or perhaps just knock them over. Now she stared down on a pile of burning cars and scattered bodies, "I-I-I" She tried to apologize again but the words did not come...she had done it again! And this time under her own will! She rose to her feet and ran, escaping deeper into the forested wilderness. She wanted to hide, but where could she? The trees did not come over her waist, the hills could not cover her trembling figure. She could only run further and further.

An hour later she had found herself in the mountainous terrain, finally something that stood over even her head. She climbed up into the forested mountains, eventually finding herself before a small lake that could not even substitute as a bathtub for her. She set down, pulling her knees to her chest as she rocked back and forth in despair. She tried to shake the word out of her mind, she wanted to believe that it was not true, that she was just herself...but still it seemed to be burned into her mind.

"I'm a monster" She whispered to herself softly, lip quivering as she began to weep once more...her cheeks slowly growing damp as the water flowed from her eyes just one more thing to prove the words that flowed over her tongue...she had become a monster...
Chapter 2 by Ginbug
He examined the landscape before him, dimly lit by the shining moonlight. A wide path had been cleared in the giantesses wake, an easy trail to follow. Trees lay broken and shattered on the remolded ground. Her giant foot prints cleared wide openings in the forest, the trees in her direct path generally kept about half of their height unless her foot crashed onto them. The earth seemed to have sagged under her weight, molding the dirt into small mounds, though the outline was not clear cut as a footprint in sand.

Mark had been there for everything. He was in the coffee shop, noticing her as she left to go to the bathroom. She was a girl he had seen around campus quite often, once sharing a class together though he had never really talked to her. He had always wanted to though, she had a modest beauty, he felt that they might even hit it off. He continued to follow the strange forest clearing in her wake, feeling that he might never catch up to her.

When she started screaming the entire shop went quiet, listening, but no one acted. He wanted to, desperately...he almost had this selfish dream that he would be the one to help her, and win her over. But he stood still, and before anyone had the chance to do anything the walls started to collapse. In a state of disbelief he fled the shop with the others, jogging about a block away before turning back towards the unbelievable scene. He watched wide eyed as she continued to explode in height, standing on her knees she was nearly taller than all of the buildings around her! He jumped back against a brick wall as she fell to her side, writhing in pain apparently. He watched her rear press into the wall beside him, running before being stopped by her expanding back, just barely being spared a crushing death by the dip of the small of her back.

He hopped over a log, falling once more into one of her giant heel prints...she truly was a titan. After she had stopped growing he was almost as surprised as she was as the police opened fire. Did they not hear her crying for help? He felt sick at the destruction left in her wake but he could not blame her, this was not her fault! How did they not see that? He followed her, against his better judgement, into the park. He saw her curled up on the grass, sobbing. His heart reached out towards her but found himself once again unable to approach her...was it fear? Before he could make up his mind the militia arrived, he nearly joined her in screaming, what were they doing? She was helpless and afraid but was being dealt with like some sort of movie monster. He kept following her...

"She could be hundreds of miles from here." He mumbled, the hilly landscape growing steeper, the tall mountains soon coming into view. Why did he feel this need to go to her? He had the mild urge to speak with her before all of this, perhaps he felt that he was the only one who knew who she truly was? It was a ridiculous idea...she was a stranger! There had been one moment where they locked eyes and sort of nodded towards each other, sort of to say "Hey, you were in my class last semester."

But still he followed her trail. Into the morning he walked, and climbed. Her trail led him up into the heavily forested mountain side. He rose up and over the steep slope. He looked down below, shifting nervously as his eyes fell on her. Her dark red hair hung over her pale shoulders, her legs pulled up to her chest as she looked out over a small lake. He made his way down the long slope, what the hell was he doing?

Depression took hold sometime in the night, complete and utter depression. Not only had she lost all her dreams and ambitions in a single violent moment, but no one was there to comfort her. Where were her friends? She wanted to be home, wrapped by her fathers big arms. None of that was possible now, slowly she grew angry. Who were they to decide she was a monster? She wasn't a monster! She needed their help and they betrayed her! They wished death upon her! She didn't mean to kill those people! What did she need to do to prove that? Back and forth her mind passed from despair to anger, blaming herself and blaming all those around her.

She heard a voice.

"Hello?" He called, cupping his hand on the side of his mouth, swallowing nervously as her sad eyes shifted towards him.

She stared down, a small man stood by her feet. She blinked, but nearly scoffed, turning her head back the other way, she wanted nothing to do with him.

Mark flinched as she turned the other way, perhaps he shouldn't even try? He walked down around her massive toes towards the other side, "H-Hey!" He called up again, her eyes shifted onto him again before closing. He sighed, he had just walked miles to do this, he would at least be persistant. He approached her side, placing his hand against her skin, "I, uh, I was just coming to-" Her eyes flickered open again, her brow furrowing, he gulped nervously. Her hand lowered next to him as her eyes remained locked onto him in an almost angry glare. He looked back, wondering if she meant for him to climb on. He did, sitting down nervously against her palm before he rose towards her face.

"What do you want?" She asked softly, though there was a sense of bitterness in her voice.

"I-I uh-" He was tongue tied, her face was larger than a street billboard. Her voice sent large blasts of warm air and left his ears ringning.

"Where is your gun?" She sneered, her troubled mind unable to rise up from the depths of her anger and anguish, "Are your friends hiding in the trees?" She looked around a moment before focusing her giant eyes on him again.

"Gun? What no-"

"Then what?! What do you want?!"

"I just-"

"Did you come to see the monster?! The freak!? You think I wanted this?" Her lip quivered again, "What did you think I was going to do?! Attack the city? Eat people? I certainly could couldn't I?"

"I didn't think that." He managed to say, growing fearful of the distraught girl, her words running his blood cold as he watched her giant lips open and close. She could hold a bus in her massive hand, her mouth wide enough to eat a car with ease!

"Then what?!" She glared at him, eyes glazing over with tears.

He took a deep breath, "I agree with you. What they did was wrong, I came because no one else seemed to know that"

She nodded, trying to swallow down her sadness as his words reached her ears. One person...One person came to comfort her and she had acted like that. "I-I'm sorry" She stammered preparing to set him on the ground so he could run away, just like all the others had.

"No it's fine." He assured her, though could hardly keep his hands from trembling, "I understand, what they did was terrible."

"I didn't want to kill anyone." She sobbed, finally able to pour her apologies on someone, "I-I never wanted this to happen."

"I know."

"I'm not a monster!" She stared down at the tiny person, so small in her hand, "Am I?"

"No."

She forced a smile, "Thank you...so...why did you come? You weren't afraid of me?" She asked in a softer tone, though she was still skeptical of his intentions...how could she just forget what the others had done to her?

"No, I mean I saw you were afraid, just like everyone else. Even after you almost crushed me I saw that you were still just a gir.l"

"I-I almost crushed you?"

"I was in the coffee shop, and when I ran out into the street you almost pinned me to the side of a building as you grew."

"Oh..." She averted her gaze.

"Please, don't feel bad, I know you must be under a lot of stress."

She turned back to him, "You have no idea."

He smiled as her mood seem to brighten slightly, "I... actually recognized you from college." He called up, not sure where he was going with that.

She blinked...school, she had forgotten all about that, she had also forgotten she was naked, "O-Oh." She said with a smile. She leaned close, making sure her hand was very much held over her chest now, she blinked again, "Hey, you were in my psychology class last year!" She laughed.

He nodded, "Yeah. I see you around town a lot."

She blushed slightly, her mind slowly forgetting about all the terrible things that had happened, "Yeah, I feel like I walk past you a lot." She bit her lip, "Thanks for coming...you have no idea how badly I needed someone to talk to, I was losing my mind." She admitted, "It's just...how does this happen? You know? Only too me." She sighed, "I'm Rosa, by the way."

"Mark." He said with a grin, relaxing a bit himself, "Well, nice to meet you officially I guess."

She laughed, "Yeah, strange way to do it." They fell silent for a few minutes, neither quite sure where to continue their conversation, "Um, I think I might set you down." She said shifting a little, "I feel a little uneasy holding someone...you know with what has happened."

"Yeah I guess I am pretty high up." He laughed not wanting to look over the edge, "But I do feel safe."

She smiled, "You're sweet." She lowered her hand to the ground, eyes widening when she once again reminded herself that she had absolutely no clothes on. She quickly cupped her hand between her legs as she spread out into a prone position, sighing once her chest was pressed into the earth, "This is better." She said with a smile. Though behind her smile her emotions still raged, she could mask her depression and rage, but no matter what she couldn't shake the feeling that her life was over.

Mark nodded, staring up into her giant face, it was so surreal, "So, did you have any plans?"

"For what? What I would do next?"

"Yeah."

"Well...no, I mean I wanted to get help! Desperately. But that didn't go well" She shook her head, "I can't believe they shot at me"

"I know." Mark responded folding his arms, he only now noticed some scratches and cuts on her shoulders, "Are you hurt?"

She squirmed a little, "Now that you mention it I do sort of still sting all over-"

"Maybe we should get those bullets out of you if they are still there." He advised.

She grimaced, when she meant all over she really did mean all over...even on her front side, "Um, well...Okay" She finally agreed. She held out her hand for him to climb on, "This is really nice of you."

"It's the least I can do." He said, struggling a little to climb over the edge of her palm. He braced himself as she moved him onto her shoulder. His eyes widened as he pushed through a curtain of hair. The flat of her back stretched out before him like a field, gently sloping downwards until meeting the sharp upwards slope of her rear. The slope rising and falling slightly with her long breaths, it did not take him long to see the seemingly thousands of red marks that covered her pale skin. He grimaced as he approached one of the red circles, noticing a copper colored shine below the deep wound. To her it would have only been a minor prick in her otherwise flawless skin.

He knelt down, gripping the bullet in his fingers before pulling it out. She tensed a bit but otherwise seemed free of pain.

"Did you do something?"

"Yeah you had a bullet in you." He called.

"Oh my gosh."

"Yeah, there seems to be a lot."

"Oh...well if it's too much work please don't feel the need-"

"No I insist, we really can't leave these in here."

She smiled, blushing slightly as she felt his tiny steps tickle the skin of her back, "Okay...well...thanks." Was all she could sputter, somewhat happy he had referred to them as "we". She was no longer alone.

Mark made his way along the pale slope. It seemed like most of the bullets had simply bounced off her thick skin, leaving only a red bump or divit. He walked back and forth, stopping every fifteen feet or so to pluck a bullet from the skin below. He was constantly in awe of the giantess, he tried to estimate how tall she was, easily hundreds of feet. Her hand could have held a few cars side to side. He slowly snaked his way down towards the small of her back, trying to be respectful by not staring at the youthful and tone curves to his side.

He got within a few feet of her rear, noticing a single red mark about six feet up the slope. He froze for a moment, looking over his shoulder, noticing she had arched her neck to look back at him, "Uh-"

"Go ahead." She laughed, "But thanks for being thoughtful about it."

He nodded, only being five foot ten himself he had to climb up onto her rear a few steps to pull put the bullet. He couldn't help but admire his situation momentarily before heading back towards her shoulders.

"Thank you, really I feel bad for asking you to do something like that."

"No, I was more than happy to help, remember I insisted." He climbed onto her hand as she laid it out before him, feeling a little tired from the experience. "So, is there anywhere else?"

"Um, yes but it's on my front so I can probably handle it." She said placing him on the ground.

"Okay." He looked up at her as she stared down at him, "Oh right." He turned his back.

"Thanks." She said softly before rising off her her stomach. She nearly whined out loud as she could only just barely make out the tiny red marks. She tried pinching them, "Um...I can't tell if I'm getting the bullets out." She finally admitted laying back to her stomach, looking towards him anxiously.

"Would you like me to try?"

She nodded, "I'm sorry I hate asking but-"

"No it's fine, really." He assured her, climbing back into her hand.

"Okay." She said with a nod, trying to cover her breasts with her arm while her other hand was cupped tightly between her legs, she sighed, "Well I guess we can be mature about this?"

"Of course."

She nodded, though still bit her lip as she pulled her arm down, revealing her breasts completely.

His eyes stuck to them immediately but quickly averted his gaze back up to her with a smile. He saw the red marks across her upper chest and a few spreading down onto the surface of her modestly sized breasts. She cupped her hand to her chest allowing him to step forward. He worked as quickly as he could, only having to remove two bullets from the ten bullet marks.

"Okay." He said, watching as she slid her hand now to her other breast. He looked up to her, she smiled though was blushing deeply. He repeated the previous steps, undeniably overwhelmed by being so close to such a massive women, especially her more sensitive areas. She then lowered him down the wide flat plain of her stomach. It wasn't exactly toned but it was still rather thin and delicate, for her size at least. Finally she was able to set him down on the ground before her as she lowered back down to a prone position.

"So, that's everything?" He asked with a sigh.

She swallowed nervously, a slight stinging sensation reminding her of one last possible hit. "Yeah basically." She assured him.

"Basically?"

"Well...there was one possible spot but um, yeah it's no big deal."

He as a bit confused by her nervousness, but an idea rose in his mind, "O-Oh. I mean...Infection is probably still a big danger" He said slowly, "If it makes you feel more comfortable" He took a deep breath, was he really about to say this? "I could get naked too? You know to get on the same level-"

"Get what?" She asked her cheeks growing even more flustered, but she suddenly realized what he was saying, "Oh! No! No not there!" She laughed, "It was um..." She grew nervous again, she had just made a friend and this would probably be the thing to finally drive him away, "It was..."

"Where?" He asked, humiliated that he had even brought up his previous statement, his ears burned as if someone had lit them ablaze.

"My um..."

"Yes?"

"T-Throat?" She squeaked, biting her lip nervously...he could never do that! She would never ask someone to do something like that! She should have kept her stupid mouth shut.

"O-Oh..."

"Please, don't think I expect you to go in, seriously I would die of worry..."

"Well." He sighed, his knee trembling slightly, he stiffened his leg to keep it from shaking, "If...It's bad."

"No, I am sure it's fine." She swallowed again, the stinging quite painful.

"Maybe I should take a look at least..." He finally sputtered.

"Um." She shifted nervously, he could look maybe...no way she would let him actually go crawling in there, why would he want too? Did he truly care for her well being? "Okay, but...well okay." She said offering him a hand once more.

He climbed on, "What are you doing now..." He muttered quietly to himself. He couldn't help it, he had dove into this against all his better judgement, in a way he had already made a commitment to this girl. He felt as if he was responsible for showing that the human race wasn't all bad, that it still had a little humanity left in it.

Rosa ran her tongue briefly across her upper lip, "Um. alright, please don't fall in or anything." She said, trying to force a laugh. Her lips parted slowly, trying to drop her tongue as if she was in the doctors office.

Mark watched as her mouth flooded with light, the massive pink cavern glistened in the rising morning sunlight. Slowly the shadow of her teeth rose over the massive throat, revealing all of the small details. He strained his eyes, his vision focusing on her uvula which seemed to be a shade darker than the rest of her mouth. A copper light glimmered in the sunlight, "Um." He called...she had a pulled dug into her uvula, "You've got one in the um." He tried to think of the word, "That thing in the back of your throat, the dangly thing."

"Uvula?" She asked, feeling kind of awkward saying it for some reason, "Oh no..." She shook her head, "No, you will not be getting that one out."

"It looked pretty bad." He said nervously.

She swallowed a few times, "It will come out." She nodded, swallowing again, "Is it still there?" She opened her mouth before him again. Her mouth stretched easily twice as tall as himself, and it wasn't even as wide as it could go. She had a rather petite mouth at normal height, but her lips stretched out a good fourteen feet! As he stared inside he realized that her mouth was actually roomier than his dorm room back at school.

"It's still there." He said, growing a bit nervous himself, "Really, I could probably get it." What?! What did he just say? He could get it? Why would he even offer! But it was out there now.

She took a deep breath, "W-Was it really that bad looking?"

"It was pretty red." He said with a nod.

"Oh..."

"I mean how dangerous could it be?" He said with a shrug, "I mean as long as you keep your tongue still and..."

"Gosh it seems too dangerous...but..."

"I'll do it. Really. It's the least I could do." He said, wondering if he could even reach it.

"Well..." She sighed, "Okay. I feel terrible but okay." She lifted her palm slightly, eyes nearly tearing up in nervousness as she looked down at her hand, unable to even see him from beneath her nose.

Mark took a deep breath as well, this was insane. He pushed up against her lower lip, and carefully gained his balance. With a slight hop he jumped inside, landing on the tip of her tongue. He breathed in the slightly thicker air, the atmosphere instantly jumping in temperature. He was actually amazed, he was inside of someone! He took a few tentative steps forward, the tongues surface was strange beneath his feet. His feet sank in slightly into the soft surface, yet it felt oddly firm as well. He couldn't feel out any of the details but could already feel the saliva starting to seep through his shoes. He walked some more, her tongue stretching inwards over twenty feet! Incredible. It took him a while to reach the back of her tongue, it shifted and squirmed slightly under his steps, he was sure she was trying to keep it still. He looked up, hot blasts of wind rushing through his hair from the dark tunnel below, dear god she really could swallow a car! He shook the image from his mind and reached up, the glistening bullet just slightly out of reach.

He held his breath, leaning onto the ball of his feet to gain a few extra inches, his fingers grasped the bullet. He pulled down, a small stream of blood trickling down as he did. Her tongue suddenly lurched forward, a slight yelp booming around him, this one seemed to be a bit more painful than the rest.

Before he even realized what was happening he was falling forward, a dark hole filling his vision, "Shi-!" He screamed as he fell into her throat. Instantly he was surrounded by flesh, this was about the worst thing that could have happened.

Rosa's eyes widened, she had done it! She had eaten him! No wait, he was still in the back of her throat. She coughed him out onto her tongue, nearly starting to cry, was he hurt? Surely he was horrified! Why did she have to move her tongue like that, she was an idiot! She dove her fingers into her mouth and pulled the soaking figure out, relieved to feel him moving.

Mark coughed a bit himself, wiping the saliva from his face as he was coughed up onto her tongue. He felt her shaking fingers grasp him by the waist.

"I'm so sorry!" She gasped, "I-I-I" She shook her head, "God I'm so stupid I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She repeated over and over.

He shook his head, "Hey I'm fine...and I got it out, really don't worry!" He called up.

"No! That was disgusting and awful for god's sake if I swallowed you! I could have killed you!"

"I was the one who insisted, it was my fault."

"No, it was all my fault." She said with a nod, her cheeks blushing deeply. She took a deep breath, "Okay...well at least you are alright." She sighed..."So, now what?"
End Notes:
there will be one more part, just wanted to remind you that this story is an art trade with http://lep3r.deviantart.com/ ^^
Chapter 3 by Ginbug
What Comes with Power part 3
by *Ginbug

What next? What a good question. Would they simply go back to civilization and try again? Emotionally Rosa might not be able to take another rejection. Would Mark go in by himself and try to reason with the unorganized and frightened mob?

They sat there for hours, wondering what they could do...surely seclusion was not a viable option, but would going back be much safer? The only decision that they could seem to come to was Rosa was willing to empty her bank account on a set of clothes...being naked and giant were two things she could never get comfortable with.

Rosa's mind would wander in their conversations, from the present to the past or far future. She wondered if she would ever get an education, see her friends again, or even worse see her family again. Mark would have to gently talk her back from her tears to the present question, what next?

"It's not fair." Rosa whispered yet again with a shaking voice, her throat bobbing as she swallowed down another fit of tears.

"I know." Mark sighed, fighting the urge to roll his eyes. "But, there has to be a way to reverse it right?"

"I guess." She said softly.

"I mean is it so hard to believe that someone can get back down to normal? I mean before today the idea that someone might grow to be giant was just as ridiculous?"

"I guess not." She said, a small smile crept over her lips, "No, you're right. It will turn out okay. I'm sure in a week this will all just be a bad dream-" She was interrupted as a sudden roaring sound shook the once quiet mountain side. A sleek shadow slipped over the lake in a quick streak before the sound seemed to drone away into the distance.

There was no doubt what it was. It was a fighter jet. Mark grew nervous, what if the military acted just as violently towards Rosa as the locals? Guns were next to harmless to her, but a rocket would be the end for both of them. The jet streaked over a few more times over the course of thirty minutes before finally being accompanied by another strange sound.

It started as a faint and distant putter, almost inaudible over the sounds of wildlife in the forested mountain side. The silent putter soon grew into a screeching roar of helicopter blades. Rosa looked down at Mark worriedly as the black machines soon started to circle them. At any moment an ungodly barrage of weaponry could be unleashed upon them, but it never came.

Finally a single chopper lowered itself into the lake valley, the trees blowing slightly in the wind that rushed past them. They stared up at it for a few moments.

"Remain still." A voice crackled over a radio. Rosa remained as she was, pinned to the ground, her head turned downwards slightly as the fierce wind tussled her hair. The helicopter set down on a grass flat about one hundred yards away from the pair, soon followed by three more of the large vehicles.

Mark glanced back towards Rosa before nodding and heading towards the helicopters, a group of men in uniform starting to pile out.

"Hold it!" A solider shouted as he approached, his gun lifted slightly off his hip.

Mark stopped, "She means no harm! She needs help!" He yelled over the still whirring chopper blades.

Rosa watched, her hands nervously folded over one another. The small voices were lost in the wind of helicopter blades, she was worried that the armed soliders might shoot as they approached Mark but they seemed to be talking. She waited anxiously as Mark and two men approached her.

"Rosa Jennings?" An older looking man called out.

Rosa blinked in surprise, "Y-Yes."

"Greetings, I am Marcus Bratt, United States Special Services. I apologize for any mistreatments that may have fallen upon you."

A smile crept over Rosa's lips, they were here to help!

"We have the worlds finest researching the incident, led by my friend Andrew Barkley" He pushed a tall thin man forward.

"H-Hello." The man stammered.

"Hi." Rosa said lifting one of her hands in a small wave before quickly tucking it back infront of her chest that still lay firmly against the earth.

"W-We are still unsure of the causes but we have deduced that someone o-of your stature will need a large amount nutrients to sustain your new m-mass." His voice seemed to have a natural stutter to it. He waved his arms and two more men approached carrying a large black barrel, "P-Please take this and d-drink it. I-It will sus-sustain you, h-however we only can b-bring you liquids at this time." He seemed to be growing increasingly nervous as he talked to the giantess.

Rosa smiled, her stomach yearned for food as she had not eaten since the previous day. She took the black barrel in her fingers, it would be terribly unsatisfying at her size. She tilted her head back and let the contents wash over her tongue. She flinched slightly at the bitter taste but nodded, "Thanks." She said politely but wished she had more.

"W-We c-calculate that will be e-enough for a day u-until we can get y-you something with a little more s-substance." He said with a nod, backing away.

Rosa looked at him curiously, why was he so nervous? Was it just a quirk of his? Her gaze shifted back down towards Mark with a smile.

"Everything is turning up already huh?" He said stepping forward towards her.

"Yeah...I was stilly to worr-" She suddenly felt a strange numbing sensation working its way down her toes and finger tips. She moaned slightly in surprise, her cheeks turning white as her vision started to blur.

"Rosa?" Mark asked, watching her eyelids dip down and her head begin to sway back and forth. He looked towards the three men who didn't seem surprised or worried at all.

Rosa went to speak but her voice didn't come, with a final gasp her version faded to black, her head falling to the ground with a loud thump.

Mark struggled between the arms of two soldiers as they dragged him away from Rosa's limp body, the new wave of helicopters now circling over head, "What did you do!?" He roared.

The scientist who had given her the barrel sighed, "Sedation."

"You sedated her?! Why! She doesn't need to be-"

"When you have twenty civilians dead certain measures need to be taken." The older man said, he seemed to be the one calling all of the shots, "Our orders come from the top."

Mark was pulled back away from Rosa, watching in horror as they turned her massive body over onto her back with the help of a fleet of massive helicopters. Her body was pinned to the earth with at least twenty black straps that seemed to dig into her skin as they were pulled over her naked body. Helicopters brought a camp full of supplies and equipment. The team of scientists crawled over her body like tiny ants. Tubes were connected to her arms and neck in masses, apparently in order to keep a four hundred and twenty foot women sedated you need to constantly pump her system with drugs. They took blood samples, and began preforming a countless amount of experiments on her.

"Please!" Mark pleaded, hardly able to look at the awful display, "She will let you do any tests you need to! She doesn't need to be treated like an animal!"

"And how can you be so sure she wont lash out again?" The officer asked.

"Lash out? She was only defending herself! I was there for the-" He was silenced with a stern glare.

"You best keep your mouth shut young man." He started, "We are here on orders and we have no plans to divert from those orders, do you understand? What we are doing is for the greater good."

"If you keep pumping her with drugs she might-"

"A risk we are willing to take."

Mark couldn't believe it. They didn't care if she died on their twisted operating table, like some sort of alien creature fished up from the bottom of the ocean! He was left alone, on severe orders to remain in the camp, probably so word didn't get out. He walked as close as he could to Rosa's unconscious body, grimacing at the network of tubes digging into her flesh. He slumped down against a tree, he felt like he failed. Even if he was powerless to do anything about it he felt guilty. His own people did this, his own government. Rosa was a kind girl, never wishing harm on anyone even after she had been chased away by the very same people she had been living among just a day before! She felt sorrow for the destruction she had caused, for the lives she had unintentionally taken. She was the victim of a freak act of nature, or maybe a science experiment gone wrong. He could not even begin to fathom the forces that had made her this way, but what he found even more unbelievable was the sheer lack of humanity. From the moment she had began to scream not one person stepped up to check on her, not one person called the hospital. When she pleaded for help she was met with gunfire, and when she secluded herself in the mountain side they came and did this!

Mark lowered his head, night was starting to fall. Large spotlights were turned on, illuminating Rosa in small puddles across her motionless body. The commotion of the camp had slowed to a crawl. His mood had only worsened over the hours, her body had been abused, her poor mind was probably in shattered pieces. He had tried so hard to bring her back to her senses, and now she had been betrayed again. And worse she had been tricked! Her poison given to her with the promise that it would sustain her.

Enough was enough. Mark got to his feet, easily slipping under a line of yellow rope that had been risen as a barrier between the scientists and the other guards or workers. He could hear the liquid draining through the tubes before him, painfully dug into her skin from her forearms up towards her neck. He looked around, no one seemed to be watching. With both hands he gripped the thick rubber tubing and pulled. With a grunt he was able to free it from her skin, the clear liquid pouring out onto the grass as a small stream of blood trickled from her arm. He moved from tube to tube, a small stream of the ghastly liquid running down the grass slope.

He made his way to her shoulder, gripping one final tube that ran from her neck back to the massive jugs behind her head. He heard a click.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" A stern voice called from behind him. He heard even more footsteps approaching from behind.

"Y-You will ruin everything!" A familiar voice chimed in, "Get those s-sedation tubes back in!"

"Put your hands in the air and step away from the body."

The body Mark thought, they referred to her as if she was already dead.

Rosa looked around, her house! She was back home! She sighed as she slumped into her large couch, nuzzling happily into her fathers side. She frowned as she didn't feel the familiar warmth of his large body, but shook her head and turned towards what ever he was watching on the T.V. She tried to focus on the screen but the images were always changing, nothing seemed to make sense. She went to speak, but it was as if she had limited control of her body. She tried to think back to why she was so happy to be home. Was this a dream? She heard voices, perhaps from the Television...

Mark put his hands against his head, wincing as he heard another ominous click from behind him.

"Step backwards, keep your hands up." He was ordered.

Mark complied, slowly. He turned towards the men, at least ten armed guards stood beside the lead scientist, who was still shouting to get the tubes back in place.

Rosa suddenly remembered. Her house disappearing into a flood of images and feelings. She struggled to move but found herself unable to twitch even a finger! She wanted to scream but her jaw was locked shut. Those bastards! What had she done?! She ran away, got out of harms way! But they still came! They tricked her into drinking some sort of awful bitter poison! Was she dead? Had they decided her unfit for life? She was sorry! She never wanted this! Maybe it was better this way, maybe she would never be happy again like this. She felt a warm sensation spreading from her feet and up her legs, her toes finally able to wiggle.

Mark grunted as his shirt collar was grabbed by a large and powerful hand, forcing him to his knees, "You just caused a whole lot of trouble, you know that? Not very smart for someone on the presumed missing list."

Mark looked at him in surprised, "P-Presumed what?"

"Your school marked you as absent in two classes the day of the incident, your body was not found among the wreckage...yet."

Marks gaze shifted rapidly between the men that surround him, a loud click sent a shiver down his spine, "You can't be serious."

"You have no idea-" The man suddenly looked up, his eyes widening.

Rosa's eyes flickered open, her head falling to its side, looking down at the small crowd to her left. "M-Mark?" She asked, seeing her friend on his knees surrounded by armed men. Her emotions suddenly flared. They were going to kill him?! What did he do other than help her!? She gritted her teeth, her body exposed to the elements from beneath the thin straps that painfully pressed into her skin. She strained her legs and arms, the straps snapped. She groaned as she rose to a sitting postion, yelping as the remaining tubes pulled out of her skin. She slapped the bloody wounds and glared around her. She turned back to the small group that was backing away from her, her friend still sitting on his knees with his hands behind his head.

"What did you do to me?!" She growled, her face flushed in humiliation and rage. They strapped her naked to the ground and stuck tubes into her skin! "I am not an animal!" She slammed her fist into the ground, though it was far from the group of men they all fell to their backs. She breathed heavily through her gritted teeth, "You are the monsters! Not me!" She growled again, tears welled in her eyes. She had gone through enough! She grabbed a handful of tiny machines and clenched her hand in a tight first. The pieces fell like dust from her hand back to the earth. A few shots rang out, but she didn't even flinch. She saw a group of men running towards a small helicopter. She rose to her feet, kicking some more equipment aside as she stormed towards the helicopter.

"S-S-Start it up!" The head scientist stammered watching the towering legs walk towards them.

Rosa grinned as the chopper blades starting twirling. She was shown no humanity, she wasn't helped when she needed it most, she was given no mercy...why should she do the same? She reached down, gritted her teeth as the blades dug into her palm before shattering like tiny twigs. Mark watched wide eyed, he was still on his knees.

"Don't do it." He whispered watching as Rosa lifted the helicopter into the air...after all she had done, she was about to crack!

"You want me to be a monster?" She growled pinning the small and now useless aircraft in her fingers, it was no bigger than a little toy car to her, "Fine." She rose to her feet, the tiny craft in hand.

"Rosa!" Mark yelled, running to her feet, "Don't give in! Put them down!" He screamed. In the back of his mind he thought they deserved it...but it would only bring trouble for Rosa, they would have a reason to bring her down!

"W-W-What is she doing?!" The man stammered the giant green eyes of the giantess appearing in the window before them. Suddenly her face rose, her lips now filling their view, "N-No! Do something!" He shouted at the helpless piolet.

Rosa's lips turned upwards in a grin as the crippled chopper past through her lips, setting down on her tongue. The men inside looked around in terror, their vehicle easily fitting inside of her maw. The tongue shifted and they screamed as the helicopter started to roll.

Mark sprinted towards Rosa, his body colliding with her foot. He pounded his fist against it. He expected to hear the roar of planes, she would be helpless against that sort of power, "Rosa please!" He yelled, "Just run! Go!" But she seemed to ignore him, or just simply didn't hear as her lips closed, a visible bulge forming in her cheek.

The men were encased in the dark cave, the lights of their helicopter illuminating the fleshy walls. The massive throat flexed before them for a moment as she seemed to laugh before disappearing behind her rolling tongue. The helicopter groaned as it slid onto her back molars, saliva dripping down the windows around them. They screamed as her upper teeth came down, a loud crack caused a shower of glass to pour around them.

Rosa bit down lightly, feeling the helicopter bend and crack under her teeth. She was so powerful!

The men cringed as they waited for her jaw to clench down, smashing the helicopter into tiny bits between her massive teeth!

"Rosa! No!" Mark screamed hearing the metal groaning from all the way on the ground, she was going to chew them up! Eat them alive!

Rosa tightened her jaw, preparing to chomp down on the helpless passengers. She looked down, a tiny man stood at her feet...he wasn't running, he wasn't shooting...Mark! what are you doing? she thought to herself. She was about to kill someone! She had people in her mouth ready to smash them to tiny bits. This wasn't who she was...she wasn't a monster. She slowly lowered herself to her knees, pushing the slightly mangled craft between her lips. She set them back on the grass, looking towards Mark apologetically.

"I'm sorry..." She said softly, watching the men scramble out of the craft.

"Don't be Rosa, get out of here!" Mark yelled up, running away from her foot so he could see her better.

"Where will I go?"

"I don't know...but you need to go far...get seen! There has to be more people like me who still have half a brain."

"I don't want to go alone..." She said lowering her gaze.

"Take me with you then...I can't run that fast."

She looked at him, "Y-You would go with me?"

"Yes,please let's get out of here and start over, we can prove who you really are!"

Rosa smiled, the gunfire had ceased, she set her hand down next to him. Mark grinned and climbed up onto her hand, nodding once he braced himself on her palm. Slowly Rosa stood up, cupping her hand to her chest before stepping over the camp into the forested mountain side. She closed her hand completely around Mark, feeling his tiny figure just barely against her skin. She took a few massive steps up and over the hillside and moved down off the mountain and started to run out towards the horizon.

She didn't know where she was going, but at least she wasn't alone...she had been pushed to the brink, nearly gone mad with depression and anger. But she prevailed, she took control of herself before she kiled again...she wasn't a monster.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2004