In a Giant Land by Ginbug
Summary: Mike gets transported into a new world, filled with giant beasts, and even some giant women. Before he can even settle down into his new strange life fate whisks him away again, spiraling him into a strange and dangerous journey...
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Mouth Play, Vore, Insertion, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: In a Giant Land
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 20082 Read: 81316 Published: November 12 2010 Updated: November 12 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Ginbug

2. Chapter 2 by Ginbug

3. Chapter 3 by Ginbug

4. Chapter 4 by Ginbug

5. Chapter 5 by Ginbug

6. Chapter 6 by Ginbug

7. Chapter 7 by Ginbug

8. Chapter 8 by Ginbug

9. Chapter 9 by Ginbug

Chapter 1 by Ginbug
Mike leaned his elbows on the railing, eyes staring down into the dark blue water. A yellowing white rope clung tightly to the railing as it dipped down into the ocean. He followed the rope until it disappeared into the depths. He let out a long sigh, eyes rising towards the horizon, gently rising and falling as the boat made its way across the open ocean. As his eyes scanned the horizon he noticed a little blip where the sky met the ocean. He squinted at it, but after a minute forgot about it. He turned his back to the water and looked up to where his father was steering the vessel. His eyes scanned across the blue letters painted on the cabin, "Juliet" the mother he only remembered through old polaroid photos. He sort of blankly stared at the name until he heard a knocking.

His vision shifted upwards, his father was knocking on the window. He rotated his hand, a slightly concerned looked on his face. He slid the window open, "Pull up the net"

Mike turned and started pulling the crank, eyes falling on something approaching from the horizon, as it got closer he saw it was another boat, though it was strange to see such a small one this far out.

"Whats going on, Don?" One of the other crewmen called up.

"I'm not sure, they aren't responding to radio" His fathers strong voice called back.

Mike gathered the net when it finally hoisted out of the water. The few seconds that followed, as Mike fumbled with the fish filled net, moved in slow motion. It first started with a cry that struck him as strange, his mind trying to comprehend what was actually said. Pirates He whispered, why would someone yell that? There was suddenly a series of rapid pops echoing over the water. Mike closed his eyes as a hot liquid sprayed over his face his legs giving out. He heard his father scream something as he fell to the rough plastic deck.

"I'm alright! I'm Alright!" Was the first thing he managed to say eyes swinging with the fishnet that was now dripping blood and fish guts. On the wall to where his back stood there were three black holes. The air was filled with shouting now, not all of it in english. Mike rolled onto his stomach, slipping slightly on the blood drenched deck as he scrambled into the cabin door. Another series of shots rang out, the engines roared as his father turned to elude their pursuers. Suddenly there was another burst of fire, the walls around him splintered, a sharp pain suddenly seizing his shoulder, Mike fell to the ground feeling a warm sensation spread from his shoulder along his arm and down his chest.

His vision faded in and out, he started to wonder if he was hallucinating as he saw a dark mist swirling outside of the cabin window. He thought it was smoke, the boat must have been on fire he thought to himself. But everything was silent, no screams no shots. There was a large creak that shook the entire boat, Mike could feel as the boat seemed to be bending and twisting as the creak grew louder. There was a loud tearing, then nothingness.

Mike felt water gently lapping at his forehead. He strained to lift his head, his throat burning and his shoulder pulsing with the constant pain. His blurry vision gave way to rolling blue swells. His arms and legs were draped over a white piece of debris, he assumed a strip of the hull. He looked around for other signs of the boat but there were none, just light blue ocean water. As he peaked on one of the swells he caught a glimpse of a green strip of land. A tiny scrape of hope lifted his spirits as he gently started pushing his feet outwards. His weak thrusts were hardly enough to effect his course against the unusually large swells. The swells grew larger and the sound of waves started to fill his ears, pushing him to stay on his raft and stay awake.  The waves crashed far from shore, as he learned. He nearly screamed, if he was able, as he fell with the massive wave, suddenly being thrown into a world of foamy water. He tried to find his bearings, but was slammed by another force from above. His back scraped against the rough sandy bottom. He desperately pushed off the floor and paddled with his good arm towards the sun.

Mike gasped, now lost in a world of giant crashing waves. He only thought to keep swimming with the crashes, constantly fighting to keep his lungs filled with air. After what felt like days his feet touched sand. With his last few ounces of life he dragged himself out of the water, collapsing once his feet touched solid ground.

~~~

Vincent scanned the shoreline, cautiously remaining in the brush. His brow furrowed as he noticed a strange white object floating in the surf. After double checking his sides he carefully made his way out towards the water, his movements swift for a man of his age. He waded into the surf and gripped the large strip, it was a material that he found somewhat familiar yet so alien. He ran his rugged hand over the slick surface before tucking it under his arm and heading back up the beach. He then noticed something else. His eyes widened as he made out the figure of a person near the waters edge. He rushed over, the features of the young man becoming more defined. He feared the worst as he came to a halt, but saw the mans chest rise and fall. He crouched down, frowning at the ghastly wound streaking across his shoulder. He tore his sleeve and tied it around the wound.

"Hey" He said, tapping the man on the cheek, "Come on wake up tides coming in" He urged with a gentle grin.

"W-What" Mike mumbled shaking his head.

"I'm not carrying you"

Mike's eyes flicked open, focusing on a rather ragged looking old man, a mat of white hair on his head and a long scraggly beard. "W-Where am I?" He stammered trying to sit up.

Vincent helped the man up, "Well, that depends" Mike eyed him suspiciously, "Where are you from son?"

"Florida-but we were pretty far out"

"Florida" The man mused, "You're very far from Florida my friend"

"What do you mean? Where am I? My father could be still out there we need to call the coast guard!"

Vincent sighed, "Well we gotta' get you off this beach, I'll explain on the way"

~~~

"I have to be dreaming" Mike said in disbelief, both reaction to the bizzarre sites of the jungle and the mans stories.

"Afraid not" Vincent said, who had just finished giving Mike a quick walkthrough of his situation, which was as follows: His boat had entered a rare dimensional portal, and now he was in a completely different world. They entered Vincents village, which looked something out of a fairy tail. The houses and shops were built into the trunks of the massive and winding trees, rising up in spiraling pillars up into the canopies. Mike caught some strange looks from the townspeople, perhaps it was his torn and bloodstained clothes. Vincent brought him into his home, fitting him into some of his own clothes for now.

"How do they fit?"

"A little tight" Mike responded, "But not bad, thank you" He fell back into a cushioned chair, "So, you mean to tell me I got sucked into another dimension?"

"As far as I know, I have been trying to figure it out myself, and my father before me" He went on to tell his story. Long ago, when Vincent was just a boy, he and his father were caught by a similar storm. When they got here it seemed a miracle that they were together, no others from their vessel were anywhere to be found. Almost instantly his father started to catalog their findings, writing up a few theories of how the portal worked. They had also discovered that people had started slipping through these portals almost as soon as they started to explore the oceans, eventually civilization took hold in small and remote pockets. Vincent had yet to meet another human that actually came from earth, most were born here by now. After a somewhat strange dinner cooked by his wife Vincent produced a thick and worn book. The pages were filled with essays and drawings. Many of the creatures looked pretty earthly, except for the slightly disturbing scaling descriptions.

Vincent left Mike with the book as he went to help his wife clean up. Later in the book there were descriptions of electricity, and how to to manufacture various other technologies. Mike just noticed that they in fact seemed to have electricity in the house, even though the lights didn't look like they did back home. "So you brought electricity here?"

"Yeah, though it took a long time to perfect it, or get it to its current state. You see instead of fossil fuels we discovered that there are ways to produce it using the rather oversized and strange fruits that grow in the tree tops"

"Huh" Mike said, not really able to picture how it was possible.

"Yeah, we brought a few ideas over. We are still perfecting the telegram, I'm even drawing up plans for an automobile" He said pretty proudly, "Though we have been careful to keep the darker side of mankind's innovation away"

"Such as?"

"Well, guns for starters. I know they did serve some legitimate uses back home, as well as some evil ones. But we are also fortunate enough that humans rarely engage in conflict here, there is always an abundance of land and resources, people always seem happy to see each other"

"Well, thats good I guess"

"Yes, and besides a gun would not give you much protection here from predators. Most are big enough that a bullet would hardly leave a scratch, but most just ignore us anyway"

"Wow, but what if you need to defend yourself? Do you use bows and arrows?"

"Oh certainly not!" He said with a laugh, he walked over to a wall and lifted a large black pole, one end had a sharpened end, "This is how we turn away nosey wolves and snakes"

"A spear?"

"Oh and much much more" He said, a grin spreading over his wrinkled face, "Every man in this village is equipped with one of these" He twisted a knob down by the bottom. A bright white light suddenly illuminated the tip of the spear, he shut it off after waving it around a little bit, "Dig this into a paw or where ever and that beast will go crying with his tall between his legs"

"Woah" Mike responded, feeling like a child in front of a toy store.

"Here, take this" Vincent said setting the spear back on its rack, he then lifted a thin narrow pouch and handed it to Mike.

Mike looked at it for a moment then gently opened the pouch, pulling out a long black knife. He noticed a switch on the side and flicked it, eyes widening as the blade soon vibrated with electricity. He turned it off, "I can just have this?"

"As long as you be careful with it, that might help you out of a tight spot, one I'm much too old to get myself into anymore. Take care not to use the juice carelessly, the battery is strong but is not infinite"

"I will" Mike assured him, still admiring the strange blade.

It didn't take Mike long to assimilate into the strange new village, he learned how to gather fruits and other daily chores that his new life entailed. Though in the back of his mind he always was thinking of his father, hoping that he was still alive somewhere...
Chapter 2 by Ginbug
It had almost been a month now, though Mike could hardly remember what it was like back home. He walked through the streets, nodding at a few familiar faces. He still sort of felt like an outsider, but he had always been a little bit of a loner. He and his father had moved their way down the coast after his mother died. His father was actually making plans to move away from florida after their last trip out to sea, it would never happen now. He shook the thought from his head, confident that his father was alive here, somewhere.

A shout broke Mike's silent musings. The whole village seemed to freeze for a moment, before scattering into their homes, Mike was one of the few left standing in the street. Then he saw it. A large black figure rounded one of the massive trees. Mike could hardly believe it, in all his time here he hadn't met one of these oversized creatures. It's black fur flowed lightly in the wind, its dark eyes scanning the ground as its snout lowered. Its sniffs sounded more like giant blasts of wind as it slowly lifted a massive paw to continue further. Mike wasn't too certain what to do, the beast took a few more steps, curiously sniffing at the ground. It's massive figure blocked the path back home. Mike watched as someone snuck up behind the beast, his life once again about to enter slow motion.

He watched as the man thrust his spear up into the wolfs hind leg, only reaching up to its ankle. The wolf yelped, jumping into the air higher than one would imagine to be physically possible. The wolf landed about twenty yards away from Mike, only then did the little voice in his head click and scream, "Run you idiot!" so he did. But as he looked over his shoulder he saw a massive paw spreading over his head.

"Oh shit" He muttered, before he was engulfed by blackness.

~~~~

What a miracle, well sort of. The good thing, Mike was alive, and seemingly in no pain. His head poked out from between the wolfs toes, feeling a little nauseous as the wolf ran through the forest, the world zipped by in a blur.

When everything settled Mike felt the walls around him relax, allowing him to fall onto the ground, rolling away from the beasts hind legs as they walked by. He scrambled to his feet, still dizzy he tried to get a grip of where he was. It appeared the wolf had ran to a clearing, bright green grass surround him at about waist height. His blood chilled as he saw four other wolves laying where the one he had been stuck on was walking towards, they didn't seem to notice him. Mike's biggest concern now was trying to make his way back. He was undoubtably miles and miles from the village now, the wolf had been running for a solid twenty minutes and with its massive strides could cover ground at unthinkable speeds. Mike looked around, unsure of where to go, but he wasn't about to wait around for the wolves to take interest in him.

Almost at random Mike picked a direction and headed back into the massive tree line. The Jungle took on a new eerie feeling as he made his way alone. Already his throat burned a bit from thirst and after his stomach finally settled he realized he was hungry. He tried to push these thoughts away, reminding himself that there would be plenty of food when he got back. He tried to keep his spirits high, imagining himself telling the others of his trip, it would probably add to his fame even more. He thought for sure he would run into a search party before he even saw the village.

The day dragged on, and nothing looked remotely familiar. In fact the terrain itself started to change, the flat soft jungle floor soon started to roll up and down, pocketed with rocky cliffs. Mike stumbled across the uneven ground, he could no longer ignore his raspy throat. Finally he collapsed against a large boulder, chest heaving as he tried to get some more oxygen into his lungs. His shirt clung to his back with sweat, the more open canopy letting in more unwelcome hot sun. He leaned his head down on his arm, watching as sweat beaded up on the top of his nose before falling to the ground. Then he heard something. His head rose, closing his eyes as he tried to listen, "Water!" He gasped.

Mike made his way down a rocky slope, using the giant trees to balance himself. He saw a rock flat ahead, the sound of rushing water growing loud. He stumbled out onto the rock flat, the sun beating down on his head as he peered over the edge. He frowned, the water was a good hundred feet below the edge of the cliff. He followed the river from above hoping to find a spot where he could get down, half toying with the idea of just trying to jump down. Finally the land started to slope downwards, the canyon gave way, the water rushing into a wide open clearing. Mike nearly shouted with joy as he found a spot he was able to climb down. His feet touched the rocky earth and he ran straight into the water.

The water flowed over his head as he submerged himself, letting himself forget is worries for now. He drank until his stomach hurt. Once he had his fill he let himself float around in the calm water, the river grew deeper towards the center creating a wide pool before continuing on back into the jungle. Eventually Mike pulled his tired body back up onto the rocky bank, sitting with his back the massive stone cliff.

He was about to doze off when he suddenly heard a massive disturbance in the tree line. His blood ran cold as he watched the massive brush quiver as something apparently quite massive was about to make its way towards the water pool. A giant white furred head broke the tree line. A canine creature that looked fairly similar to the one he had encountered earlier dipped its massive head down into the cool waters not fifty yards away. Mike slowly rose to his feet to find a place to hide but was frozen by a mixture of fear and confusion as something else broke the tree line.

He couldn't quite believe what he was seeing, a human figure stood there about twice the height of the wolf. Her hand reached down and stroked the wolf's white back as she too leant down towards the river. Her long flowing brown hair fell towards the water as she dipped her hands into the cool liquid. She brought them back to her face, her blue eyes scanning the area casually. Mike had seen pictures of giant people in Vincents book, but they aways had other more distinguishing features such as the body of a snake or wings and horns. But as he continued to admire this giant feminine figure he saw nothing. Her tan skin and generous curves were only covered by a leather vest and small skirt, both seemed to be fashioned out of some sort of leather or animal skin. Though Mike was almost hypnotized by the young looking giantesses beauty he could not get over his fear of her and her companion. The stories of these giant humanoids was never a peaceful one, mostly pointing out that they thoroughly enjoyed making people into snacks.

Mike remained hidden, he had backed his way into some bushes as he continued to watch the girl. She crossed the pool, the water never rising over her knees, and sat on the opposite bank. The wolf acting much like a young dog proceded to prance around in the cool waters for a while before joining the girl on the bank. Night slowly began to fall on the jungle, the bright green colors slowly dimming into dark greens, purples and grays. The pool was soon overshadowed, only a slim stream of light illuminating the mysterious giantesses face. Mike was conflicted by several urges. One told him to flee before he got himself caught, but he couldn't shake his desire to approach her. She seemed harmless in appearance, she looked like she might even be the same age as him, perhaps even younger. There was a twinge of sadness in her composure, only broken occasionally by her companion as the massive wolf would roll over and beg for attention. Mike almost wanted to laugh with her. But then he saw an actual reason to stay, the girl brought a small leather pouch off her waist, pulling from it little strips of meat. Mike's stomach groaned, he hadn't eaten since dinner last night.

Mikes knees ached from crouching for so long, he tried to reposition once but he saw the wolfs ear twitch, it might have been nothing but he wasn't about to risk it. Night had fallen upon them, and Mike decided that he had to make a move. He crawled from his hiding spot, stretching out his aching joints as he did. His eyes scanned the other bank, seeing the pouch resting on an outcropping on the cliff. The giantess was sleeping with her head just below the outcropping, the wolf curled up by her feet.

Mike waded into the now cool waters, swimming as quietly as he could once his feet could no longer touch. His eyes were constantly watching the wolf, now fast asleep. The giantesses size become even more apparent as he neared her, his heart sank when he noticed there didn't seem to be an easy way up onto the outcropping. He gripped the cliffs stone, the rocks and divits seemed large enough to make a relatively easy climb. He made each move carefully, cringing every time a little piece of rock fell free. His climb was going well, reaching the same height as the outcrop. His stomach yearned for nourishment. He started making his way to his right, the giantess was right below him now. Mike took a deep breath and reached for the next handhold, frowning as he failed to find one. It seemed the only purely flat area of the wall was in the five foot gap between Mike and the pouch. After a few more minutes of trying to inch his foot onto the cropping there seemed to be only one option, other than giving up.

Mike took a deep breath, then pushed off as hard as he could. For a moment it seemed like he was going to make it, until his knees crashed into the cropping. He scratched at the outcropping trying to hold on but failed to find something to hold onto. Gravity took its toll as he was pulled downwards, he knew he was done fore as he watched the cropping fall away from him. He turned in mid air to see the giantesses face rapidly approaching. He braced for impact, eyes widening as he saw he was heading right into her slightly parted lips. He crashed into the soft surface, and went straight down. His shoulder crashed into something hard as he tumbled into the warm cavern.

~~~~

Alicia was suddenly woken from her rest, a terrible squirming feeling in the back of her throat. She sat up, coughing what ever it was into her hand, looking down in a bit of shock and disgust.

Mike was in a daze, a searing pain wrecked at his still recovering shoulder. He looked around and saw he was in the palm of the giantesses hand. His eyes shifted up to her face, her face was a little flustered but she seemed more surprised than angry. He was shocked even more when she seemed to look almost concerned.

"A-Are you alright?" She asked.

"I think so"

They sat awkwardly for a moment, "So uh, any reason you decided to jump down my throat?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well I wasn't trying" Mike started, he reached up and felt his shoulder, warm liquid spreading down his arm, "I was uh-"

"Wait are you bleeding? Oh my gosh your hurt!" She interupted him, which he was a little thankful for, he had time to think up a story other than he was just trying to get her food.

"It's alright I think, just reopened an old wound" Mike said lifting his shirt to confirm this.

"Well you're bleeding all over!" She said setting him on the ground, "I need to find you a bandage" She said looking around in one of her bags.

"No I got it" Mike said, tearing his sleeve much as Vincent did the first day. She watched as he tried to tie it himself.

"No let me" She said, her large fingers surprisingly nimble enough to make a knot. She pulled it tight, causing Mike to groan a bit, "Oh sorry"

"Its fine, thank you"

She took a deep breath, "So. If you wouldn't mind explaining?" She asked with an arched brow.

"Yeah I um" Mike thought quickly, "I was lost and I thought that maybe you could help?" It seemed like a weak story but it would have to do.

"Oh, well I'm not sure if I can be of much help other than offer you some food" Mike perked up at this, "But I haven't seen a human settlement in months now, maybe even a year" She said trailing off a bit. The wolf was behind Mike now, curiously sniffing at him, Mike backed away a little nervous.

"Don't worry, she wont hurt you"

"O-Oh" Mike said, cringing as the giant muzzle poked him. The wolfs black nose was both taller and wider than himself.

"So what is your name?"

"Mike, and yours?" Mike said patting the wolfs nose lightly.

"Alicia, and Mike? I haven't heard of that name before?"

"Oh, its uh, its short for Michael" Mike said feeling a little dumb.

"Mmm" Alicia responded, the second only sounded a bit more familiar.

"Well its common from where I came from"

"And where would that be?"

"I doubt you'll believe me when I tell you" Mike said with a sigh, the entire story reminded him of his bad luck.

"Oh I bet I would, I've lived through some strange things"

Mike took a deep breath and started telling his story. Alicia's eyes widened as he told of how he was from Earth, and everything leading up to where he was now, changing the story slightly at the end to avoid the whole attempted food theft, "Sorry, I probably rambled too much" Mike apologized.

"No, that was amazing! You mean to tell me your from Earth? The mother world?!"

"You have heard of it?"

"Of course! There are old folk tails from my people about the old world! They say we all came from there!"

"Though I don't think we have giant people back on Earth"

The sadness reappeared in Alicias eyes, "I-I wasn't always this way" She said, eyes shifting into the pool.

"So...you were normal once?" Mike said, hoping he wasn't being rude.

"Well, I guess I was never normal" Alicia said with a sigh.

"I see" Mike said, interested at how she could have gotten this way.

"Well, back home, I always grew a little faster than the other children" She started, "But then, I kept growing. When I was fourteen I could hardly sleep on my own bed anymore. The people started talking, saying that I was...I was a demon, a monster. When I was fifteen I couldn't fit in my parents house anymore" Her voice started to shake, "A-And when I turned sixteen I hit a big growth spurt again, becoming what I am now. They chased me away, fearing that I would try to take over the town, or eat the other children. I have been out here on my own ever since, its been two years now I think" She wiped her eye.

"I'm sorry" Mike said.

"That is what surprised me most when I found you, well sort of, no one has ever approached me before. They all just assume I am like some sort of naga, or, or something else"

Mike felt a guilty twinge in his gut, "But you are nothing like them"

"Sometimes I wonder, I mean I am certainly large enough"

"Are the naga that large?"

"Yes. Well their upper half would be the same as me, the lower half is another story" She said with a laugh.

"S-So you have met one before?"

An oddly bitter expression crossed her face, "You can say that" She started to tell her story...

~~~(Flashback)~~~

Alicia scrambled through the forest, tears running freely down her cheeks. The sounds of cries were far gone now but she couldn't shake the images of torches and spears from her mind. How could her own people turn against her like that? How could they not see she was not a monster? Her feet suddenly dropped from beneath her, landing in a thick mucky swamp. She tried to turn but her feet sank deeper and she fell. The mud seemed to be trying to consume her, she tried desperately to escape but was too weak to pull herself free.

She felt something strange wrapping around her waist, and was even more startled as she started to be pulled backwards. She let herself get dragged up the back and and over the steep bank. She looked down to see the coil of scales unravel. She followed the long tail, her eyes widening in both shock and horror to see the figure of a naga looking back at her.

"P-Please don't hurt me!" She stammered as  the naga slid forward.

"Hurt you?" She laughed, "Why would I do that, I just saved you silly!"

"Oh...Well thank you" Alicia said, wiping some of the mud off her stomach and chest.

She smiled, "Of course! So why did you go running into that swamp anyway?"

"Well I didn't see it"

"Oh, I see. Well my name is Liza"

"Alicia"

"Nice to meet you, if you want I know of a much safer place to swim" She said with a smile, "Get you cleaned up as well"

"That sounds nice" Alicia said, smiling as Liza helped her to her feet. She followed the excited naga through the jungle, arriving at a wide blue lake. They became friends quickly, Liza taught Alicia how to survive in the forest, though never touching on the idea of eating people, that was until one day a few months later.

Alicia smiled as Liza happily came out of the jungle, cupping something in her hands, "What do you have there?" Alicia said with a playful laugh. Her eyes widened in shock as Liza opened her hands. Four tiny people sat terrified in her hands.

"Want to try one?" She said with a grin, lifting a tiny women up by her legs.

"N-No you can't just-" She gasped as Liza dropped the women into her gaping mouth. She swallowed after playing with her for a few moments. "Liza...I-I" Alicia stammered, mortified that her friend would do this.

"Come on! Try one" Liza said approaching her.

"No!"

"Oh come on!"

"Don't bring them any-" Alicia started but was suddenly tackled into the water of the lake. She tried to fight her off but Liza over powered her, still thinking this was only just a game. She pried open her mouth and slid two of the kicking and screaming people inside. Alicias eyes watered as she felt their tiny arms and legs kick and scratch their way into her throat, and with some more coaxing of Liza's hand she swallowed.

"See, good right!" Liza said with a giggle, letting Alicia up.

"Get off me!" Alicia cried with a shaking voice. Liza looked at her surprised, "You can't do that! Y-You monster!" She cried again, tears starting to flow down her cheek.

"A-Alicia I'm sorry I didn't thin-"

"Get away! I don't ever want to see you again!" Alicia wept, running down the river bank that flowed into the lake. Liza just watched, dumbfounded.

Once Alicia was far away she vomited, desperately apologizing to the people, but they just ran away.

~~~

"And so I was alone again. Until I found Snow here" She said patting the wolf on her head, "She was just a puppy at the time, alone just like me"

Mike leaned back, "I guess we both have pretty wild stories"

Alicia smiled as she gently ran her fingers through the wolfs hair, "Are you hungry?"

"Actually yeah" Mike said rubbing the back of his head. He watched as she opened up the pouch, tearing off a strip of cooked meat. "Thanks" Mike said, "I think this could feed me for a week" He laughed holding the massive hunk of meat, "So what is this?" He said after a few bites.

"Elk, I used to have to eat only fruits, but Snow hunts for both of us"

They talked for a while, mostly Alicia just wanted to learn more about earth. Eventually Alicia went back to sleep, head resting on Snows side. Mike tried to sleep but had trouble calming his mind, over stimulated by the past days excitement. As the sky started to turn a hue of purple he finally drifted off...
Chapter 3 by Ginbug
Mike woke up to the sound of water splashing. His eyes opened, falling on a massive white wall of fur coming out of the water. Snow panted happily, shaking the water from her thick coat, much to Mikes dismay.

"Snow!" Alicia laughed, watching as Mike shielded himself from the water falling over him, "I'm sorry she's still working on her manners"

Mike laughed, "Its fine" He watched as the giant wolf walked over to Alicias side, "Woke me up at least" He said as he got to his feet, stretching his back.

"So I guess you will be wanting to find your village" She said, though there was a twinge of disappointment in her voice.

"Yeah, well I mean I guess so" Mike started, "I mean you could come with me? If I am there to tell everyone you are friendly I am sure they will accept you"

Alicia contemplated it for a moment, "Well, you see" She started, looking a little nervous, "I was actually heading north. I know its an off chance but there might be someone there who can help me return to...well normal"

"Someone?"

"Yes, there is said to be a goddess who lives in the mountains in the north, she is supposed to be very powerful"

"A goddess?" Mike said with wonder, "A long time ago I probably wouldn't believe you, but with all thats happened"

"Maybe she can help you too" Alicia offered.

Mike looked up at her a little surprised, "You think?" Mike said a little hopeful.

"Well, like I said its probably a long shot" She looked down at him anxiously.

Mike thought a moment. All of his childhood he had dreamed of going on adventures. And now as he is just entering adulthood he has been thrown into one. Every time he seems to find a normal life fate throws him back out again. And now here he was, he could go back to his new life in the village, or he could accompany this enormous girl into the mountains in search of a magical goddess who may or may not be able to solve all of his problems. How could he say no?

"You don't think I will be a burden?"

Alicias eyes brightened, "Of course not!"

"Well, then why not I'm in"

"Oh good!" She practically squealed, Snow rising back to her feet wagging her tail along with the excitement.

"I don't think I can move at your pace though"

"Well, I could just carry you" She said with a smile.

Mike laughed, remembering how easy he fit in her hand, and other places, "Or maybe I could make a saddle and ride Snow"

Alicia laughed, "Oh that would be adorable!" Mike squirmed a bit at being called adorable. She set down her hand before Mike, "Well, lets get going?"

Mike hesitated for a moment before climbing up onto her palm. Alicia smiled down at him, taking a deep breath herself before turning towards the river that flowed back into the thick jungle, "Okay, we follow this until we hit the mountains" She said with a nod.

~~~

Meanwhile somewhere not too far away a group of three men in dirty and torn clothes made their way through the thick forest.

"I am so fucking hungry" One of the men said with a raspy voice.

"Yeah well next time we find a settlement you wont try to steal their food and get us chased off" Another retorted.

"Oh don't blame me, I wasn't the one who didn't turn the damn boat around in the first place! I told you that fog was bad news"

"Well I wasn't going to let that boat get away! We'd have coast guard guns on us in minutes if that boat got away, since some retard decided to shoot up one of the fishermen!"

"Yeah well-" He was cut short as they stumbled onto a rocky clearing. A wide blue lake spread before them, a much welcomed oasis.

Liza silently listened to the murmur of voices grow closer, a small smile spreading over her lips. She heard their feet excitedly jump around on the top of the cliff she was resting against. Little did they know that she had no intentions of letting them bask in the cool blue water. She turned around and slowly rose up the side of the cliff.

The three men stopped, shocked to see the massive figure of a women playfully staring down at them. Liza set her bare chest down before them, propping her head up on her hands as she continued to smile down at them, "Hello boys" She said innocently.

"Uh, hello" One of the men said, a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Its a nice looking lake you have here ma'am" One of the others spoke up.

Liza smiled, "Oh, thank you. You are very sweet" She paused for a moment, wondering when she would drop her act and start enjoying her three unsuspecting snacks, "Cute too" She said biting her lip, "Would a kiss be too much to ask from such a sweet little man?"

The man seemed both shocked and thrilled at her question, "O-Of course not" He stammered, sending a quick and mocking glance at his companions.

"Oh lovely!" She said leaning down with her eyes closed. The man hesitantly leaned upwards and pressed his face into her massive lips, his face wasn't even as tall as her bottom lip. She slipped her tongue out a little, before the man could pull away she slid her lips over his head, slurping him inside of her mouth.

"What the fuck!" One of the watching men cried as he saw his companion disappear behind the woman's thick lips. They turned to run but were suddenly wrapped together by Lizas tail, which had been slipping up behind them the whole time.

Liza traced the squirming man down her throat with her finger, giggling to herself. Her bright green eyes fell on the two men squirming in her tail, "Oh what to do, what to do" She sighed bringing them closer to her face.

"L-Let us go!" One of the men stammered.

"We'll do anything!" The other chimed in.

Liza smirked, "Oh I know" Little men always seemed to have optimistic idea's when it came to the work they would be willing to to for their freedom. Not that she had never considered using a man in a more sexual way, but her stomach always won that argument. She thought for a moment about how best to enjoy these two, she grinned as a thought crossed her mind.

"Lets play a game" She started, smiling at their little hopeful faces, "I am going to put you in my mouth-"

"No please!"

"Hey! Let me finish" She brushed a strand of blonde hair out of her eyes, "Alright as I was saying. I am going to put you in my mouth. The game is, who ever can get out of my mouth first, doesn't get swallowed"

They stared at her in disbelief, screaming in horror as she opened her mouth wide in front of them, tossing them rather carelessly inside. They landed with a splat against her enormous tongue, struggling to their feet.

"Bettah ge' stawted" Liza said holding her mouth open, already feeling saliva building up as she tasted the little men on her tongue.

The men were thrown around as she talked, looking at each other nervously. One suddenly made a burst for the exit, but the other quickly caught his leg. Liza laughed as she felt them squirm against each other. The man on the bottom pushed his old companion off him sending him sliding towards her back molars. Liza felt them slide apart, but wasn't ready to just let it end that easy, with a flick of her tongue she sent the man who was trying to climb out over her teeth into the back of her mouth with the other, laughing more as she did. The men struggled against each other. One pushed the other further back across the wider section of her tongue, back towards her open throat. He tried to push him inside but was caught by the others arm, they both tumbled towards her throat. She tilted her head slightly back, creating a slope for them to wrestle against.

One of the mens legs dipped into her throat, realizing that he was about to lose he pleaded with the other, "N-No wait!" But it was too late, he received only a foot to the face in reply. Liza giggled as she felt one of the men slide into her throat, the other not far behind as the other gripped his legs.

"No! No!" The man cried out as he disappeared into the fleshy tube. The other man was dragged back with him, desperately clinging to the nagas tongue to stay inside of the mouth. He was relieved to feel the others hands slip off his ankles but he was still slipping.

"A-Alright!" He stammered trying to pull himself up, "I won, please let me out!"

"I said first to get out, you have to do it on your own or no deal!"

"W-What no!" He cried clawing at the slippery tongue, still sloping upwards. He couldn't find a grip, and gravity was working against him. The outside world slowly disappeared from the toothy window, Liza closed her mouth as he slipped into her throat.

"Fun fun" She said rubbing her stomach, the squirms still sending excited shivers down her spine. Humans always found ways to survive the longest in her deep and long digestive system. Her stomach acids wouldn't do much to them while they were alive, she would feel little squirms and pinches for days, even weeks in some rare cases. She was excited to feel the fight that would undoubtably continue inside of her.

~~~

"Gah" Alicia gasped as she was poked and stabbed by the ever thickening jungle, "I don't think I can stand anymore" She said to Mike who was still sitting on her palm. She knelt down, trying to think of how to comfortably keep going. She felt Snows cool nose poke her hand, curiously looking at Mike. "Aww! I think she likes you"

"I hope so" Mike said patting the curious snout.

"Hmm, I wonder" Alicia said gently lifting Mike off her palm. She tried to place him down on top of her head but Snow kept looking up to see what she was doing, "Hold still!"

"Maybe I can just ride on her back?"

"Oh yeah, good idea" She said. She gently placed Mike down on the wolfs back, her hair was chest deep compared to Mike.

"Soft" Mike commented.

"Yeah, do you feel safe?"

"I think so"

"Alright good, I think I have to crawl for a while"

Mike held onto the fur as they started moving again, unable to see past the wolfs head much to see where they were going. They continued like this for a while until the forest opened up and Alicia could stand again, walking next to Snow so she could talk with Mike.

As they rounded a bend she suddenly froze, Mike was a little confused as she quickly lifted him off Snows back and held him defensively in her palm.

"Whats going on?" He asked trying to peer through her fingers, then she saw her. A naga! Her blonde hair hung down gracefully onto her tan shoulders, her torso completely nude. Her eyes flickered open and seemed to instantly fall on Alicia.

Liza sat up quickly, her blood running a bit cold at the unexpected meeting. She nervously looked between her old friend and her wolf.

"Is that-"

"Yes" Alicia muttered, unsure what to do.

"A-Alicia?" Liza said starting to approach, but was stopped by her cold stare. Alicia didn't speak, her expression was enough to tell Liza that she was less than thrilled to see her. "Look I'm sorry" Liza began.

"Don't even try" Alicia hissed.

"Please just hear me out" Liza pleaded, Alicia crossed her arms as she waited for her to continue, "I know I was dumb for what I did-"

"Dumb? Liza you shoved people down my throat!"

"Look I didn't think it was such a big deal-"

"How is that not a big deal? Eating people is a big deal! I'm a person!"

"B-But you are different...I thought you were like me"

"You're right! I am like you! I talk, I think, just like every other person! You can't just kill people for pleasure!"

Liza sighed, "You're right, fine! I wont do it anymore! I promise just please be my friend again"

"I can't trust you anymore Liza..." Alicia started to make her way forward.

"Please Alicia, you were the only friend I've had!" Liza was practically crying now, "I'll do anything, I'll make it up to you!"

Mike couldn't help but feel a little bad for the naga, though it did disturb him a little to listen to her argue about whether or not you should eat people.

"Right so you're just going to stop eating people? Please. When was the last time you've eaten someone?"

Liza's hand fell on her stomach, wincing a little.

"Right, I knew it there are people inside of you right now"

"I-I can let them go" Liza offered, "They aren't very deep, though they were kind of jerks-"

"Really? The people you ate were jerks? That is enough to condem them to death"

"I said I would let them out"

"Alright, lets see it then" Alicia said skeptically.

Liza nodded then closed her eyes, hoping the little men hadn't slipped too deep. She felt one squirm up back into her throat as she forced herself to heave. She felt the squirming rise into her neck. She dove her fingers into her mouth and produced the bewildered man.

"Look" She said holding the man out to them. Alicia walked up to Liza, still guarding Mike against her stomach. Mike caught a glimpse of the man, his clothes and face were somewhat familiar.

"Wait, let me see him" Mike said, could this really be one of the pirates.

Liza hadn't even noticed Mike before and was a little shocked to see him, "Uh, sure" She lowered her hand.

"You" Mike said, "You are one of them! You shot at us!"

The man shook his head, "Hey um, we can forget about that now right? I mean whats done is done" He almost pleaded now that his freedom was almost back in his grasp.

"You did this! We got sucked through that portal because you wanted what?! Our fucking fish?!"

Alicia was a bit shocked at the sudden fire in Mike's voice, "Uh, this is one of the pirates?"

"Yeah" Mike growled, "Put him back"

"Um, what?" Liza said looking from Mike then up to Alicia.

"I said put him back or I'll kill him myself!" Mike screamed, the hatred that he had put away a month ago reappearing in full force.

Liza looked up to Alicia almost asking for permission.

"Hey come on! Don't do this, can't you just forget it" The man asked.

"Forget it?! You took everything away from me! My life! The only family I've ever had! You deserve worse"

"He did ask me to" Liza said.

Alicia sighed, "I-I don't know"

Liza brought the man back to her lips. She cautiously inserted him trying to hide any pleasure she might gain out of it.

Alicia shook her head as she swallowed, "Erm, some privacy?" She asked Liza.

"Promise you won't leave me?"

"I promise"

Liza nodded and slid away behind a tree.

"Was that really necessary?" She asked to Mike in a hushed tone.

"Would you have rather him got what was coming to him in another fashion?"

"Mike you scared me back there"

"Well I'm sorry, but those are the men who might have very well killed my father, if anything took my entire life and tore it to pieces. Not to mention the fact that they shot me"

"Well its just...it just doesn't seem right"

Mike shook his head, he didn't really have a response. He looked down in his hand and saw he was gripping his knife. He slowly slid it back into the pouch.

"So, can I come out?" Liza called.

"Yeah" Alicia called back.

Liza reemerged from behind the tree, looking towards Alicia hopefully, "So..."

"I don't know Liza" Alicia sighed, eyeing the naga who was tugging at her hair nervously, "So no more eating people?"

"I promise. Unless you ask me to" She added.

"Well we are leaving the jungle so-"

"Why?"

"To go up north, into the mountains to find the goddess that lives there"

"Alicia..." Liza started.

"What?!"

"Don't you think thats a little foolish? Why would you even do that?"

"Because she might be able to fix my problem. And his too"

"Oh right who is he?" Her eyes shifted to Snow who had approached her curiously sniffing at her scales, "Aww and who is this!" She said leaning down to pat the wolf.

"This is Mike, he came from earth. And that is Snow"

"From earth? Where is that?"

"Its another world...the one where all people come from"

Liza rolled her eyes, "Fairy-tails"

"Well he is living proof! And so are those tiny people in your...er...stomach"

Liza patted her belly, "I thought they tasted a bit funny" She tried to joke, "Sorry" She apologized, seeing that here people eating humor wasn't too popular among people, "Well you will have to tell me all about it on the trip"

"Um, who said you were coming?" Alicia retorted.

Liza's lip quivered, "Come on! I promise I will make it up to you. Besides you will need all the help you can get, its dangerous out there"

"Fine, you can come" Alicia sighed, moving her hand away from Liza as she tried to get a better look at Mike.

"What I just wanted to get a look at you're new boyfriend"

Alicia blushed, "He's not- er we just met yesterday"

"Oh I see" Liza said with a grin, returning her attention back to Snow.
Chapter 4 by Ginbug
The jungle seemed to go on forever. Most of the conversation was Liza desperately trying to rebuild her still shaky friendship with Alicia. Though Alicia was doing little more than giving her cold and simple responses. After an entire day of walking the jungle seemed to finally be breaking.

"Well this is it" Liza said as they followed the river that was now snaking next to the side of a cliff that disappeared up into the high treetops.

"How do we get through?" Alicia pouted.

"The river leads into a canyon, that canyon leads out into the rest of the world. That is as much as I know, I only know stories"

"Yes and I am sure they are just filled with scary monsters"

"There really are dangers" Liza argued, "We aren't the biggest things in this world"

They continued on further, the jungle breaking more and more. The peak of the giant reddish wall came into view. A few hours later, just as the sun was starting to set again, they stood before the canyon.

"Woah" Mike said, the canyon made even Alicia and Liza look small.

"Well lets get going" Alicia said taking the first steps onto the red rock. Liza and even Snow followed a little nervously, the landscape was such a contrast from the thick jungle. They made their way slowly, the sights and sounds of the jungle disappearing. The canyon was oddly quiet, the only sounds were the gentle whistle of wind and the scattered rocks beneath their feet.

As the sky darkened they decided to stop for the night. Liza happily slipped into the steadily flowing river that cut the canyon in two, "Oh the rock is hard on my scales"

"And my feet" Alicia commented dipping her feet into the water. She set Mike down next to her, making sure her body stood between her and Liza.

"So, I see your still wearing the clothes I gave you" Liza said with a smile.

"I see your still not wearing clothes" Alicia returned.

Liza shrugged, "I've got nothing to hide, you should try it sometime"

"Yeah I did, and that was a very long couple of days"

"Yeah I remember, back when I found you. You certainly have grown up"

"Hm, you certainly remained exactly the same"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Mike sighed, he had grown accustomed to the back and forth's between these two.

"So, Mike" Liza paused for a moment, "Am I saying that right? Mike?"

"Yeah" Mike called out, though he couldn't see Liza over Alicias legs.

"Hm, I can't see you, maybe Alicia will let you come out from hiding?" She laughed.

Mike walked around Alicias side and sat down between the two, catching a somewhat cold stare from Alicia as he did, "Whats up?"

"Whats hm?" Liza furrowed her brow for a moment, then just shook her head, "So whats your story? Tell me about this Earth place"

"It's really incredible!" Alicia chimed in.

"Is that so? Maybe he would like to tell me about it?"

Mike laughed, and started his tale. Liza remained somewhat skeptical but hung onto every word much like Alicia had. "Sounds like you lead a pretty exciting life" She commented once he was done.

"A little too exciting" he admitted.

"So what do you plan on getting out of this? A trip back home?"

"If possible, I guess. Though I feel like I don't really have much to go back to"

Alicia gasped, "What? But it sounds so amazing back where you came from, I bet you are just dying to get back"

"Honestly, this planet is more interesting than home. I guess I miss home but Earth really wasn't all that great"

"Nonsense" Alicia said shaking her head.

"Mainly I just want to find my father, he is the only family I have"

"I'm sure you will" Liza said, "If this goddess is as powerful as stories say"

"Where exactly do you get all these stories?" Alicia asked.

Liza looked a little puzzled, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you aren't exactly that social, you've probably eaten every human you've met. I have never seen another naga before"

"Well thats not entirely true" Liza said reflectively.

"You mean there are more naga around?"

"Well of course, but I was actually talking about the first part"

"You mean...there is a little human out there who has met you without meeting your stomach?"

"There was one" Liza said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Oh so you ate him later?" Alicia mocked, though was a little surprised when Liza shot her a cold glare.

"No, I actually was friends with him...I was much younger"

"Why did you never tell me this?" Alicia asked.

"Well" Liza started, "I kind of don't like to think about it. But i guess it would help explain a few things, mostly my attitude towards humans in general"

"Please go on" Alicia said, genuinely intrigued.

"Alright, I'll tell you..."

~~~

"Like I said I was much younger, I was only fourteen at the time, still very much a girl" She was also much smaller. Unlike her current size, where she is large enough to have a wrestling match comfortably on her tongue, back then it would have been a struggle to swallow down a human, "I had been sort of a loner since I was old enough to go out on my own, perhaps I was still too young for it. One day I got myself caught in a hunters trap..."

Liza squirmed and struggled in the net, constantly cursing whoever put this here. She knew she was in trouble, a naga as small as her would make an easy meal for many of the lurking jungle predators.

"Need help?" A voice suddenly called up, putting a stop to Lizas squirming and screaming.

"W-Whose there?"

"Oh no one" The mans voice called up again. Liza turned to see a gruff man standing below her, "Hello there" He called.

"Y-You will help me?" She said, generally there was a mutual animosity between humans and naga.

"Well that depends, do you promise not to eat me?" The man said climbing up the tree towards the branch she was suspended from.

"Of course I wont!" She promised, "But maybe I will eat whosever trap this is...unless you set it of course, then I apologize for wasting it!"

The man laughed as he skillfully walked over the branches, "No, no, it wasn't me. Those hunters are long gone I'd imagine, this trap has probably been out here for months" Liza wondered how he could have possibly known that, "But you're lucky I found you here, though it wasn't too hard with all the noise you were making. Heads up, drops coming" He said before slashing the rope.

Liza fell to the forest floor with a loud thump. Then continued to struggle within the net.

"Here let me" The man said hopping down off the tree, he cut a hole through the net. Liza thanked him as she finally emerged.

"My name is Liza" She said with a smile, "I-I've never met a human before"

"Well I'm Rick, and you seem a bit young to be out here unsupervised"

"I'm old enough" She assured him.

"Well you might not be big enough"

"I fend alright by myself" Liza said feeling a little defensive.

"Oh I'm sure, but if you want you can come grab a free meal. I live far enough away from town where you won't cause a disturbance. If that is, you promise not to go into town, especially once you get bigger"

Liza smiled, blushing a little. She wasn't exactly having the greatest success hunting recently. Her mouth watered at the very mention of a meal, "Oh well in that case I'd love to!"

"Great" Rick said. Liza followed him back to his house, a rather small shack tucked by a massive tree root. A rarely traveled path led deeper into the jungle, she assumed it led into town. The night turned into days, then weeks, then months. Liza settled down near his home. She become incredibly fond of him, though was always a little disappointed that he only seemed to act as a father or a teacher for her. He never ceased to amaze her with his unending knowledge of the jungle. She was at first skeptical that a human could give a naga insight into hunting and surviving in the forest, but his knowledge rivaled that of even the most seasoned naga.

About eight months into their strange relationship Liza was in her last growth spurts, slowly reaching her adult height, and her more womanly curves were becoming more defined. Liza had nearly forgotten about her primal urges to feed on humans, though Rick remained the only one she has had contact with. But that was all about to change. I nosey hunter saw Rick and Liza together, and fabricated a story about how Rick was working with the naga to destroy the village. He said he must have struck some deal in order to save his life, instead giving the lives of all the people in the town! Within a matter of days an angry mob appeared outside the cabin while they slept. Liza chose to sleep with her now massive body wrapped around the wooden home.

Liza awoke in shock to see herself bound to the ground, "N-No whats going on?!" She shrieked.

"Let her go!" Rick roared, "She is no harm to us!"

"You fool!" A man yelled, crashing his fist into Ricks gut, "How could you lead one of these beasts so close to the village?! Do you want to serve us on a plate!"

"Please, D-don't hurt us!" Liza cried, struggling against the tight ropes.

"Silence foul creature! We will deal with you once we deal with this traitorous swine" Liza watched in horror as they forced Rick to his knees. Her eyes widened as a black pike burst through his chest.

"No!" She cried, "No! No!" Tears flowed from her eyes, "Why! How could you! Rick!" She shrieked his name but got no answer in return. Her despair grew to rage quickly, they and underestimated her strength. She screamed as she arched her back, snapping the ropes as she did. She sat up, glaring down at the terrified crowd with fire in her eyes. She slammed her fist down into the closest group she could. Scattering bodies as her fist struck the ground. She started gathering up the crowd, only a few able to make an escape into the jungle. She didn't care, she got the ones who killed him. Acting almost on instinct she threw them into her mouth. Biting down on them, enjoying the cries of pain. She made sure to keep them alive, the taste of blood spreading over her tongue. She swallowed them, one by one at first, then more. A heavy rain had started to fall as she desperately searched the ground for Ricks body.

"Rick! Rick!" She cried, holding the limp body to her cheek, "I need you" She sobbed, pressing her lips against him.

~~~

Liza choked up, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Liza...I'm so sorry" Alicia said, never knowing of her friends dark past.

"I shouldn't have done it. I acted out in rage like he always told me not to. But after that I never looked at people the same way, I could only think of the evil" She looked over to Mike, "No offense"

"None taken" Mike said, a little shaken by the gruesome story, "We definitely all have our evil sides"

Alicia nodded, thinking back to how she had treated Liza.

"Well lets talk about something else" Liza said trying to pull her mind away from that dark night.

"How about sleep" Alicia said with a yawn.
Chapter 5 by Ginbug
"Sleep?" Liza pouted.

"Yes, I'm tired and we'll need our energy" Alicia commented pulling her feet out of the water.

"We're not exactly racing there" Liza argued.

"It's a lot of walking. You stay up if you want, but we are all getting up early"

Liza rolled her eyes, "Fine, be boring"

Alicia sighed and pulled Snow closer to her before laying down on her side. Liza flopped on her back, clearly bored. They sat there in silence, Alicia slowly falling asleep. Mike tried to fall asleep but once again sleep eluded him. He stared up at the sky, wondering if any of those stars was home. Though Vincent had said that he was convinced that they were in some other sort of universe completely. His mind wandered deeper and deeper, a strange thought crossed his mind. A thought that disturbed him enough to rise him to his feet. He walked over to the water and splashed his face.

"Bad dream?" Liza's voice called.

Mike looked over his shoulder, seeing Liza propped up on her elbow, her green eyes almost seeming to glow in the moonlight, "I was never asleep"

She sighed, "Same here" She paused a moment, "Want to talk?"

"Uh, alright"

"Well come here. I don't bite" She said, keeping her voice low.

Mike approached a little nervously, after all he did happen to know that there was at least one tiny person in her belly at the moment. He cringed a bit as Liza lifted him and rolled onto her other side, facing away from Alicia. "Don't want to wake sleeping beauty over there"

"I see"

"You seemed shaken up, if you don't mind me prying?"

"Oh" Mike said, the strange thought reemerging, "Its kind of strange, I'm not sure you'd understand"

"Oh I'm smarter than Alicia makes me out to be" Liza said with a smile.

"I didn't mean it like that, I mean I'm not so sure I understand it either"

Liza's tail curled around Mike, making him feel rather uneasy, "Mhmm? Go on?"

"Well, whether you believe it or not I did come from another planet. And I have heard a few ideas of exactly how it happened, and where we are but I can't comprehend something like that"

"Sure, I believe you. And yeah, that sort of thing is for the higher beings to understand. Which is why we're going on this journey is it not?"

"I guess. But that's not what was disturbing me" Mike looked up at her, unsure of how to say this, "I mean the last thing I remember was smoke, and then the boat tearing apart around me. This means that either the boat exploded or I got sucked into another dimension. To be honest the first makes a whole lot more sense when I think about it"

Liza scrunched her lips as she thought it over, "So, what are you saying?" She asked not quite following his train of thought.

"I'm saying" He sighed, "I'm saying that I have this strange feeling that this isn't real"

"Oh"

"Yeah I mean maybe I'm going crazy. But I just can't shake this feeling that I'm...I'm dead and this is just some sort of strange hallucination or afterlife or something"

Liza smiled down at him, "Thats an odd thought"

"Tell me about it"

Mike squirmed a bit as the nimble tip of Lizas tail wrapped around him, "Well" She said raising him up in the air, "If you are dead, then you certainly are in no danger of dying again right?"

"Uh" Mike stammered, he didn't like where this was going.

Liza grinned, "So you have no reason to be afraid if I happen to do this" She said opening her mouth, the dim white moonlight illuminating her maw.

"Wai-" Mike piped up but found himself watching her lips pass over his head. She set him down on her tongue, he looked around wide eyed. He had been in a similar situation earlier, but it was short lived and violent, "Uh, I get you're point"

Liza closed her mouth, poking him gently with the tip of her tongue.

"Hey uh, could you let me out, I get it"

Liza giggled and opened up. Gently lifting the shaking man off her tongue, "See, you were afraid!"

"Kind of a bold way to prove a point" Mike muttered, though he had only just pushed the idea to the back of his mind.

"I'm a bold girl"

"But uh, thanks for not eating me"

"It crossed my mind, you're rather tasty"

"Oh.."

Liza rolled her eyes, "I'm only kidding, I wouldn't think to eat you of all people"

"Like me that much already?" Mike said with a grin.

Liza giggled, "You're growing on me. But its not me I'm worried about" She said looking over her shoulder.

"Oh right, you promised"

"No, not that" Liza's face turned rather serious, "Lets just say if you hurt her, I might actually think about going through with it next time you're in there"

Mike looked up a bit confused, "Hurt her?"

"Why do you think she wanted you to come along? Clearly you aren't much more than a little extra weight to carry and another mouth to feed, though a small one" Mike sat quietly, wondering if there was any truth to Lizas suspicions, "Alright listen, I know my friend well. And what I saw was her being very protective of you only after not even two days of knowing you. And when she carries you she can hardly take her eyes off you"

"She does?"

Liza nodded, "Try to catch her next time, she's not going to make any moves on her own" Liza's eyes turned a little misty, "I know I missed my chance"

Mike nodded, knowing what she was referring to, "Well maybe once we get back from all this I can introduce you to some guys. As long as you keep your no eat policy"

"Yeah I don't know about that. You are a very rare breed of human, you kind of remind me of Rick actually"

Mike laughed, "I have about zero knowledge of jungle survival"

"Maybe not, but you're brave"

"I don't know about that either"

Liza shrugged, "Well look. First you were the first human to have approached Alicia since well, since she was the size of a regular human. Second you are sitting here right now talking to me. That makes you braver than literally every human I've known except for one"

"Its a nice thought"

"But um, I sort of wanted to ask..." Liza suddenly seemed a little nervous, her cheeks reddening slightly.

"What?" Mike asked, confused.

"Well" She took a deep breath, "Well I wanted to know if you might want to um" She looked away, "Well you see its something that I always wanted to do with Rick, but I don't want to hurt Alicia but, would you want to um. Sleep with me?" She bit her lip nervously as Mike took in what she said.

"I-I don't know what to say I-"

"Oh sorry, I shouldn't have asked, it was foolish of me"

"No, no its not that. I mean if it helps you find closure, I mean you're a very pretty girl I was just a bit taken aback by it is all"

Liza smiled, "But maybe don't tell Alicia, she might get the wrong idea"

"If there is anything even there" Mike sort of muttered.

Liza just rolled her eyes. She cupped Mike to her chest and slowly spread out, laying down on her side. She brought her hands under her chin and gently dipped her head downwards. Mike looked around a little overcome by the beauty that surrounded him. He leaned up against her neck, causing her to moan softly, finding it a bit easier to fall asleep.

~~~

Mike awoke again to a rather rude awakening, "Rise and shine sleepy head!" She laughed. His eyes shot open to see Lizas laughing face fall away from him. Before he realized what she did he splashed into the river. Mike gasped as he finally came back to the surface.

"Oh how nice of you" Alicia muttered rubbing her eyes.

Mike pulled himself up onto the bank, dripping wet. He looked up to Liza and then over to Alicia.

Liza leaned down, "Don't worry she didn't see anything, not that theres anything to hide" She whispered, "Thank you, though" She added, "Well you said we had to be up early" She called over to Alicia.

Alicia just rolled her eyes, "Well at least now he will be nice and wet for the journey" Alicia kneeled down and splashed some water to her face, smiling down at Mike.

Mike returned the smile, then looked over towards the giant wolf pup who was now laying in the middle of the river, "Looks like I wont be the only one"

"Oh Snow!" Alicia sighed, "Do you have to get soaking wet every chance you get?"

"Aww don't listen to that mean lady" Liza cooed slithering over to the excited wolf, "You swim when ever you-" She was interrupted as Snow rose to her feet and shook a fresh coat of water in all directions.

Mike laughed, "Thats karma for ya'"

"Kar-wuh?" Liza asked shaking the water off her hands.

"Never mind"

~~~

Their treck continued down the canyon for three days without much of a change in scenery. Finally the canyon did open up, though the scene was rather bleek. The red canyon walls gave way to red hills made of flat stone. It reminded Mike a lot of pictures he had seen of the west, or maybe more like Mars. Then in the middle of the fourth day Mike saw something strange tangled in a bush upstream as they stopped to take a drink. Mike ran up the hard rock surface towards the metal slate. Could it be?

"Mike?" Alicia asked watching him bound up the bank.

Mike ignored her for now, reaching the bush he pulled the white object, fingers grasping a familiar smooth surface. He turned it over in his hands, eyes wide with anticipation. Blue painted words across its surface read, "Juli" the end was cut off, but he knew what it was.

"Juli?" Liza asked, "What is that?"

"Juliet" Mike said, his voice rising a bit in excitement.

"Juliet" Liza repeated.

"It was my mothers name...this is a piece of my boat"
Chapter 6 by Ginbug
"Are you sure?" Alicia asked leaning forward to get a closer look.

"Positive. It might mean nothing. It looks like it floated here" Mike said, eyes running up stream, "Come on lets go" He took the piece of boat under his arm and started running up stream.

Alicia glanced over to Liza then followed, dipping down to pick him up as she passed by, "Here this might be a better view" She said with a smile.

"Er, yeah" Mike said, blushing a little as he was so easily lifted.

They continued upwards, for miles. They didn't see anything else that might point to life yet as the sun reached midday.

"Tell me" Liza panted, "Why are we going so fast"

Alicia wiped her brow, the sun beating down on them freely with no canyon walls or anything else to block it, "Yeah I guess that was a little silly"

"Yeah" Mike agreed, "This could have floated down the river from anywhere"

Liza slipped into the river, "Ahhh" She gasped, "So good"

"Good idea" Mike laughed, grinning mischievously as he leaped from Alicias hand into the river.

"Mike!" She shrieked as he splashed into the river.

Mike poked his head out of the water, "What?" He swam over towards Liza who gave him a knowing smile, "Come on get in, it's nice"

Alicia dipped her feet in, "I'm fine, thanks" Patting Snow as she walked by to join the others in the water, splashing around happily. She watched Mike swim by Liza, pulling at her hair awkwardly as she watched him whisper something to her, causing her to giggle. When he turned back she turned, pretending she wasn't watching.

Mike floated down with the current. He dipped below the surface by her feet then reemerged, holding something in his hand. "Woah!" He called out.

"What?" Liza laughed, coming a little closer.

"Alicia look at this" Mike said holding his hands up. Alicias eyes brightened as she leaned closer.

"What is it?" She asked not seeing anything particularly exciting about the rock.

"No look closer" Mike insisted.

Alicia leaned even closer, "I don't see any- HEY!" She yelped as Liza suddenly wrapped her tail around her and pushed her into the water.

Mike suddenly saw a flaw in her plan as Alicia fell over him, "Uh" He mumbled before plunging under the water.

Alicia felt something squirming under her chest as she fell into the river. She sat up quickly, water flowing off of her in streams as she held Mike against her chest. She blushed deeply as she pulled him away, "Are you okay?"

Mike just laughed, "Yeah I'm fine"

"Well in that case" She dropped Mike back down in the river.

"Gah!" Mike shouted as he fell. They continued splashing around, each glad to have the mood lightened for the time being. Mike then noticed Snow had left the water, and was curiously sniffing around a large stone pillar. Intrigued he climbed out of the river and walked over, looking over his shoulder and smiling as Liza and Alicia were still caught up in a splash fight. "What is it, girl?" He asked as he jogged up to Snows side. She glanced at him for a moment then continued sniffing. Mike walked over towards her nose, placing a hand against her snout.

"Where did he go?" Alicia asked looking around.

"Maybe over there?" Liza offered pointing over towards Snow.

Mike knelt down, a circle of black charcoal sat under a small overhang in the giant stone pillar. There was no doubt in his mind what it was.

"What is it?" Alicia asked kneeling down behind him.

"Someone made a fire here" Mike said looking around for any other clues.

"Then maybe they already made their way back into the Jungle? Surely they would travel down river" Liza offered.

"Maybe" Mike said, "But maybe not" He started walking away from the pillar as Alicia and Liza took turns examining the site. Mike strained his eyes, widening as he saw a small cloud of smoke slowly drifting up from behind a hill. "Hey!" he shouted, "Over here!"

"Oh look smoke!" Alicia said getting up to follow.

Liza on the other hand felt that there was something off, she couldn't quite put her finger on it, "Hey um, I think we should be careful" She offered following slowly.

"Wh-" Mike started as he rounded the hill. He stood in a bit of shock looking down at the scene. Large circular huts were spread in the flat at the bottom of the slope before him. Large snake like creatures that almost looked like naga slithered around between the huts. They didn't look quite as big, in fact they couldn't be more then ten feet tall. Either way he quickly dropped to his stomach, eyes then falling on something even more shocking, and disturbing. A row of primitive cages stood in a line, holding people!

Mike slid back over the hump of the hill, motioning for them to stop.

"What is it?" Alicia whispered nervously.

"I'm not sure, they are sort of like, snake people"

"Like me?" Liza asked.

"No, more scaly"

This confirmed Lizas fears.

"But they had people in cages" Mike started, "We could probably take them they were much smaller than both of you"

Alicia hushed Snow, a low growl vibrating from the Wolfs throat.

"Its not the little ones I'm worried about" Liza commented.

Snows growl turned more fierce, "Shh, quiet Snow what has gotten-" Alicias eyes widened as she followed Snows gaze.

They all turned to see two large creatures staring back at them. They were built very similar to naga, but instead of human torsos the scales continued up their upper body. More dangerous looking claws hung from their arms, their faces almost looked human but were covered with scales and had a wide jaw line. Unlike the smaller ones, which had now massed in a line each wilding a long pike, they matched the height of Liza and Alicia.

"What do we have here" The one on the left spoke up, voice deep and masculine.

"It has been a while since we've seen such a meal" The other hissed, clearly a female.

Alicias skin turned pale, never before being faced with such a situation, "What should we do?" She squeaked to Liza.

"Be ready for a-" She was interrupted as the two beasts suddenly lunged forward. The female wrapped her coils around Liza but Liza was able to hold her off, creating a stalemate. The male tackled a terrified Alicia to the ground, easily overpowering her. Snow barked preparing to leap at the male but found herself suddenly wrapped by ropes that exploded out the smaller snakes pikes. She whimpered and growled as she was pinned to the ground.

"G-Get off me" Alicia pleaded as her body was entwined by the powerful coils.

"Mm, so soft, so slender" The male hissed, "She will go down nicely" He said licked at her face.

Alicia cried out in shock as she felt something warm and wet at the top of her head. Liza screaming in anger as she watched the males mouth widen unnaturally, but couldn't do anything to help her friend.

"No!" Alicia screamed in disgust and terror as she felt her head slipping into the maw, shaking as it slipped over her eyes. He just laughed as he started gulping, slowly bringing her inside.

Mike watched in shock, he stood rather unnoticed off to the side. His fists tightened as he saw the males throat start to expand as Alicia slipped into his widening maw. As she slipped further he uncoiled so he could straighten her out, her shoulders entering his maw as she tried to kick and thrash about. Mike gripped his knife, a suicidal plan coming to mind. He rushed forward, ignoring the danger as he grabbed hold of one of the giant coils. Glad that he remained unnoticed he climbed his way onto Alicias chest, feeling it rise and fall rapidly as she panicked. He waited, knees shaking as he saw the maw approaching.

Mike rushed forward, ducking under the massive lips, getting hit with a blast of warm and vial air. He braced himself. He saw the pulsating throat, already engulfing Alicias head, and made his way towards it climbing down off her neck onto the slimy flesh. He gagged as he scrambled up towards the throat, suddenly feeling himself getting clenched against her neck as he was swallowed.

Mike made his way forward in the blackness, feeling himself being pulled down the side of Alicias head, her cries sending chills down his spine. He felt her hair and grabbed hold, slowing his decent. "Alicia" He called.

"M-Mike why-"

"Don't ask, listen I've got a plan"

"Mike please, don't die because of me"

Mike let go of her hair, this was his chance to prove himself or fall into the depths trying. He felt himself get pulled deeper, knowing that he had to act quickly he flipped the switch on his knife, screaming has he dug it into the beasts flesh.

~~~

Lizas struggle suddenly halted as the female snake stopped and looked over to her mate. His laughs suddenly turned into a ghastly choking sound. His eyes widened as he suddenly fell over to his side. Liza didn't question it, instead taking her chance to gain the upper hand. She twisted her coils upwards, engulfing the females head and chest inside of her muscular coils. Fueled by rage she tightened her grip, grinning as she felt the snake writhe in pain, bones and flesh condensing within the monstrous coils. Within a few long minutes the flails stopped. Liza uncoiled, lashing out at the smaller ones freeing the panicked Snow he snapped viscously at the fleeing snakes.

Liza hurried to Alicia who was still kicking within the beasts maw. She grabbed her feet and pulled her out, "Oh my god are you okay?" She panted.

"I-I" She stammered wiping the thick saliva off her face, "Mike is inside!" She cried.

"He's what!?" Liza shrieked.

Mike coughed, suspended in blackness. He clamored his way forward, hoping he picked the right direction. He felt his hands press into a wall of flesh. He dug his arms inside and forced himself through the opening. He sighed, relived to see light at the end of a disgusting tunnel. He slipped his way down the side of the beasts inner cheek, trying not to touch the massive muscle to his right. He stepped over a row of sharp teeth and fell down onto the dry red surface. He looked up to Liza and Alicia, both staring at him wide eyed. He shot them a grin.

"Mike are you okay? What the hell did you just do?" Liza questioned.

Mike shook his arm to throw off some of the disgusting slime, "I lost my knife" He mumbled.

Alicia leaned forward and grabbed him, nestling him into her cheek, "Thank you thank you" She repeated.

"I'm confused" Liza said shaking her head, "How did stabbing his throat do that?"

"Oh it did more than stab" Mike said, "Gave him quite a shock"  

"Well I don't care. You saved us what ever you did" She said with a smile.

"The cages" Mike said, squirming free of Alicias grip. He ran down the slope towards the cages, "A little help!" he shouted trying to pry open the doors, the people inside massing at the doors.

Liza and Alicia came over helping to break apart the cages. Mike ran through the crowd, brushing off the many thanks and praises from the relieved people inside. Many of them were sickly thin. He pushed his way through, calling out his fathers name.

~~~

Mike stared in disbelief. A man sat against one of the cage walls weakly smiling at him. His face was worn and old, his hair greying, but there was no doubt it was him. "D-Dad!" He stammered quickly rushing to his side.

"Hi son" Roy said with a smile. His tired eyes flicked up towards his sons three companions, "And who are these fine ladies?"

Mike helped his father to his feet and assisted him out into the open, "This is Alicia, and Liza" Snow nosed him gently, seemingly aware of his exploits, "Oh and Snow" He said with a laugh. The crowd moved on, all except for Roy. Mike told his father all about his trips and adventures. Night fell and they found themselves around a small fire.

"It was good that you came when you did" His father said, though even his tired voice now showed little signs of fear.

"Why? Were you next to be eaten or something?" Mike questioned with a laugh.

"No" His father said with a sigh, "The long weeks in that cage were hard on me. I don't think I will last much longer"

"Well your out now" Mike said laying a hand on his fathers shoulder.

His father nodded, "Yes, you have given me the chance to pass on with my freedom"

"What do you mean?"

His father let out a long drawn out sigh, "Weeks without food does bad to the system, I am too far gone, Mike"

"No, don't be redic-"

"Michael, I am fine. I'm not cut out for this world anyway"

"But we can go back home"

His father shook his head, "It is my time, I can feel it in my chest, I am at peace" He held Mikes hand gently, "Your mother would be proud of you" Mike shook his head, tears forming in his eyes, "To think, the little boy who could never bring home a trophy for his life would be escorting around giant women and toppling monsters" Mike tried not to laugh as his father weakly chuckled.

~~~

Late in the night Roy passed, Mike sat quietly by his side. Liza and Alicia looked on, unsure of what to say. Eventually Mike rose to his feet, gently pulling his father into one of the huts. Fulfilling the wishes his father asked so many years ago, he never thought it would be like this.

They left the town, Mike sat on a hill watching as the hut burned. Alicia and Liza sat away, giving him some space.

"Maybe you should talk to him?" Liza offered quietly.

"Maybe you should" Alicia said softly.

"Wha- but why would I?" Liza asked.

Alicia looked at her, "Don't worry, I'm not mad"

"I don't understand"

"I saw you two the other night, I think he would be more comforted by you"

"A-Alicia it wasn't like that" Liza said shaking her head, "I only asked him to because I never could with Rick. Look I know you liked him, I shouldn't have asked that of him"

"It doesn't matter if I liked him, he has to choose for himself. Besides its not like it-"

"He has chosen" Liza assured her, "That night was only for me, he wants you. He needs someone now, and its not me"

Alicia turned back towards Mike, his shadow flickering against the orange light. She watched as he suddenly stood. Walking down towards the river. She looked back to Liza, who urged her to follow but she froze only able to watch from afar.

Mike stumbled down the hill, suddenly overcome by immense grief. He didn't know where he was going, he just felt like he had to go, get away as he always did. His vision blurred behind a wall of tears. His foot slipped into a small pocket in the rock. He didn't do much to stop the fall and soon tumbled down the slope. He felt his body slash into the rushing waters, he sat there wondering if he should even bother rolling over.

The decision was not his to make, as it turned out. He felt his body rise from the water. He turned over, eyes meeting Alicias. He forced a smile.

"Are you okay?" She asked, worried.

"I'll live" He sighed. As he was walking down that hill he was so sure that he was alone, so sure that he had no one left. He looked into Alicias eyes and knew that he was wrong.
Chapter 7 by Ginbug
Alicia held Mike until he passed out, gently holding him against her stomach as she leaned her back against the tall rock cliff that they had made camp under. She stared down at him, a concerned look on her face.

"You want to sleep?" Liza asked, rubbing her shoulder softly. Alicia shook her head, "He's sleeping?" Alicia nodded, nudging him slightly to be sure, "He's certainly been through a lot"

Mike slept soundly for the first time since he was still back in the village. His dreams were more like memories fading in and out of his mind. He pictured himself looking up from his mothers arms, his father there too. He looked happy. He realized that all these years the only thing that kept his father going after the loss of his mother was him. If there was some sort of afterlife he was in a better place now, back with her again.

~~~

Mike woke up, feeling oddly content. He sat up a little surprised to see that they were moving.

Alicia felt some movement in her hands and smiled down, "Afternoon"

"Afternoon?!" Mike gasped, not realizing he was out so long.

"How are you?" Liza asked.

"I'm alright" He said leaning back against Alicias stomach, causing her to blush a little.

They traveled at a steady pace, spending only one more day in the red terrain. Mike sat quietly most of the day, not acting particularly depressed, just lost in thought. The cliffs started to shrink, the ground started to break up allowing more vegetation to poke through the landscape. Then they stumbled upon a landscape that was even more alien to the jungle dwelling women.

"Wow" Alicia said, the sun had just started to set again, "Its so...open"

Liza nodded, "I didn't know there could be such open space, and look at the ground its all green!"

"Its called a plain" Mike called up to the awestruck giantesses.

They decided to stop for the night right on the edge of the green plain which seemed to stretch endlessly before them. The sun dipped down further, revealing the mountains miles away on the other side of the plain.

"So thats them?" Alicia asked.

"Unless I'm mistaken" Liza started, "It is said that on the other side of those mountains it is treacherous and cold.

"And the goddess lives within the tallest peak" Alicia said with a nod.

"Right"

Snow whined as she watched Mike rise to his feet again, idly walking down onto the grass smiling as it brought memories of home back to mind. He hadn't realized how much he missed home until now.

"Dont worry he's not going anywhere...not yet" Alicia said watching him stop down stream, "I guess he still has a lot on his mind" She said looking to Liza.

Liza nodded, smiling as Snow rose to her feet and started to follow Mike, sitting down behind him, "God that is too adorable" She said with a smile.

Alicia smiled as well, watching Mike jump in a bit of surprise to see the big pup behind him.

"Gah!" Mike laughed, "Don't sneak up on me like that" He brushed the side of her nose as she curled up behind him. He sat down and continued petting her nose. He remembered when he was young he had a dog, he always was able to find comfort with it. It seemed like they always knew when something was up, he could only hope he would be so wise one day. She whined lightly.

"What is it?" He asked, "Whats got you so worried?" She seemed to react by looking back over her shoulder, setting her head gently back down with another whine, Mike laughed, "Everyone is okay now". A deeper grumble came from her throat, her eyes staring forward at the mountains, "Oh I see. I mean who knows whats over there" He eyed her fur coat, "You'll be fine though I have a feeling"

Liza and Alicia looked down at the scene, Mike talking reaching their ears as just a low indistinguishable mumble, "I think he's talking to Snow" Liza said with a laugh.

"I talk to Snow all the time" Alicia retorted.

Liza leaned her head against Alicias shoulder, glad to have friends again, "You've certainly caught yourself an odd one. A good one though"

"Caught? You act like were something"

"Oh don't be silly, of course you are something"

Alicia sighs, "But I still don't think it will work. Thats why I have to get smaller"

Liza grabbed Alicias hand, "Aw! You really do like him!" Alicia blushed.

"So you think there really is a goddess in those mountains?" Mike asked with a grin. Snow looked down at him, tilting her head, "Yeah I kinda doubt it too" He laughed, "But who knows in this crazy place"

~~~

It would take them three days to reach the base of the mountain range, Snow was able to catch a small deer to help replenish their food supply. The mountains were ominous, dark in color and stretching up into the clouds.

"I don't really want to leave here" Liza pouted, "The ground is so nice and soft"

"Well maybe the goddess can give you some harder scales" Alicia said with a grin.

"My scales are plenty hard, thank you" She said folding her arms. They spent one more night out on the grass, though the cold winds of the mountain were already starting to blow.

~~~

Liza groaned as they started to make their way up the rocky slope of the mountain. It was much different than the red rock from before. For starters it was broken up, almost like gravel. Mike sat between Snows ears as they climbed, the air growing thinner and colder as they did. They rounded the top of the first steep slope, looking down into the rolling hills between the giant mountain slopes. They found that they could walk between the mountains pretty easily, though it was still tiring and cold.

"How can we possibly know which one is the tallest?" Alicia whined trying to look up at all the peaks surrounding them.

"Um, maybe it's that one" Mike said looking straight ahead.

"Oh, wow" Alicia said, feeling dumb for not seeing it before. Far in the distance there was one mountain that towered over the rest. Its incredibly wide slope was completely white with snow, and its peak was not visible through the thick clouds that surrounded it.

"Thats going to be a full days walk, at least" Liza commented, "We might want to stop now and get a fresh start in the morning"

"Thats not a bad idea, and its only going to get colder" Mike said with a shiver, little pockets of snow already covered the ground at their feet.

~~~

That night they found themselves huddled together, mostly trying to nuzzle into Snows thick fur. Liza surrounded them with her long tail, just able to touch the tip to her head to complete the circle.

Mike sat on Snows neck, who was now laying on her side, scratching behind her ear. He was rather comfortably warm, though he was the most at risk to the cold weather. He glanced over his shoulder and saw Alicia looking over at him, this time she didn't avert her gaze. She smiled warmly, and he smiled back. Though they did not voice it, they had grown closer over the past three or four days. She reached her hand up, placing it behind him, fingers gently moving back and forth through the fur. Mike leaned back against her thumb, closing his eyes.

~~~

The next afternoon they were well on their way to the mountain. They had tried talking to take their mind off the cold and fatigue but eventually they were almost too tired for that. When they started to climb the slowly rising slope of the mountain they realized that they would need to find shelter. The mountain stretched endlessly ahead of them. It was impossible to tell the time with the gray skies, a gentle snow starting falling. As they day grew darker the snow grew heavier. No one wanted to say it but they knew they were in trouble. Mike tried to lay as flat as possible to Snows fur to avoid the howling winds and bullet like snow. Liza and Alicia tucked their arms under their chests and had to bow down just to keep pushing further.

"We should have turned back" Liza cried out over the winds. Alicia glared at her but knew she was right, they started climbing too late and there was no way they could reach the peak before night, when the temperature would drop well below zero. But now they were too far to turn back. They could no longer see the other mountains through the snow, the night was starting to look grim.

~~~

Alicia screamed. Liza, who had gotten slightly ahead turned back in horror, wondering what had happened.

"Alicia?" She called, but no response. Her eyes scanned the hill, Snow just barely visible her white fur helping to blend into the storm. Mike shouted something but his voice was lost in the wind. Liza turned back down the slope, surprised to see a hole about the size of Alicia in the ground. "Alicia?" She called inside again.

"I found a cave" Alicia called back. Liza let out a sigh of relief. She helped dig out the hole, with Snows help. Once it was large enough they all climbed inside. The cave was pretty comfortable, but not that big.

"So now what?" Liza asked after they had warmed up a bit.

"I guess we wait the night out here" Alicia offered, "But tomorrow...I don't know"

"This mountain is huge, it might not be wise to go any higher, not unless we are certain we have shelter for the night"

"But our food will only last us another week at most" Alicia said with a sigh. There was suddenly a sound that made everyone jump. They turned towards the darkness, a single rock tumbling down from one of the back walls. Then there was a bigger movement, a much bigger one....
Chapter 8 by Ginbug
They looked at each other, wondering if they should stand their ground or flee from what ever had caused the massive shift in the rocks. They stared into the blackness, jumping again as the rock wall itself seemed to move. Then it fell through, surprisingly light shone in.

"Uh" Liza started but was interrupted by something pretty terrifying.

A massive white figure moved in front of the opening. A large eye peered in at them, or at least it looked like an eye. It glowed brightly though the pupil was still visible slightly. The eye moved away, revealing a feminine face, none of them expected that.

"What do we have here?" A powerful female voice asked. No one could respond, too overwhelmed by the suddenness of it all. "Oh I am sorry, I've frightened you?" The face moved forward again, "It has just been so long since my last guests, please forgive me"

"Is this her?" Alicia whispered.

"I-I don't know" Liza admitted.

Alicia stood slowly, having to crouch some under the low ceiling, "Are you...Are you the goddess?" She asked feeling strange asking such a question.

"Goddess?" she responded softly, "Some have called me that, though I prefer to go by Valnara"

They all breathed a sigh of relief.

~~~

Valnara helped them out of the cave and into a massive white chamber. The ceiling stretched impossibly high above their heads, not to mention Valnara was large enough to hold all of them in both of her hands. She knelt down before them calmly, listening to their tale. Her features looked human, her face beautiful yet at the same time ageless. Her bright white hair matched her glowing white eyes. A long white dress hung from her shoulders down to her feet.

"You certainly have gone through a lot to get here" She said with a smile, "I assume you seek my help?"

"If...If its not too much to ask" Alicia said.

"I will listen then" She said gently, "But I do require some conditions. Firstly I want you all to seek out some solitude, I will hear each of you one at a time"

~~~

They did what they as they were told, each led to a separate chamber to be alone, even Liza who insisted that she was perfectly happy as she was.

Mike was first. He watched as the absolutely titanic figure entered his chamber. She knelt down, placing her hand down next to him. With a bit of a struggle he managed to climb onto her palm.

"My you are a small one" She said with a broad smile. Mike forced a laugh, "Relax" She said, soothing him, "So let us figure out what I can do for you. You claim to want to go back to your home world, Earth as you call it?" Mike hesitated in his answer, "Ah. I see you have some uncertainties. But let me tell you first that it is very possible" She opened her other hand, a swirl of light suddenly appeared next to them. The light turned to images, Mikes eyes widened as he started to see familiar things.

"H-How" He gasped.

She just smiled, "There are forces in this universe that cannot be perceived by most. They claim that I am a goddess because I can perceive them, and therefore interact with them. But don't worry yourself, they are not relavent to you"

"I see. So I could go back?"

"Yes. It is up to you, completely up to you" She smiled as she set him back down onto the floor, exiting the chamber.

Mike stared into the swirl of images, a feeling of nostalgia flowing through him, was it really possible to return to his old home? Just like that?

~~~

Alicia watched anxiously as Valnara entered the shining white chamber. She sat down before her cross legged, "Hello dear" She said softly, "So, you want to be returned to normal? As you stated"

"Yes, I have to"

She frowned, "Because you are afraid you may lose a loved one if not?" Alicia nodded her head slowly, "And why do you think this?"

"B-Because he couldn't possibly...because there surely can't be real love if..." she trailed off nervously.

"I see"

"So, you can help me?" She asked, her heart sinking as the Valnara's face did not seem to brighten.

"Alicia" She started, "There are some things that cannot be changed. I cannot change who you are"

"So" Tears filled the corners of her eyes, "I-I'm trapped like this?"

Valnara nodded, "It will be alright child" She assured her, but Alicia could not have felt worse.

~~~

An hour later Mike emerged from the chamber, he saw Alicia still standing tall next to Liza. Liza looked over to Mike with a concerned look as she held Alicias head to her shoulder. As he neared Liza only shook her head, it was all the answer Mike needed.

Alicia turned her head towards him, wiping her eye. She knelt down before him, "So, can you return to earth?" Her shaking voice asked.

Mike nodded, his chest knotted tightly. He let her hand scoop gently behind him as she brought him to her face.

"Thats good" She said wiping her eye again, "At least one of us could get what we wanted. I'm happy for-"

"I'm not going" Mike said.

Liza smiled, glancing over her shoulder to Valnara.

"You...You're not? But why? Earth is your home"

"It's not, really" Mike said, "If I could stay here, with you. That would be more of a home than I've ever had"

"But I can't return to normal" She said her voice shaking again.

Mike shook his head, "I don't care"

Alicia couldn't hide a smile spreading across her lips. She leaned forward suddenly, pressing him against her lips, tears flowing down her cheeks. She pulled away, her smile beaming and her cheeks red.

"I take it I can stay with you?" He said, blushing himself. He turned towards Liza, hands clamped to her mouth, trembling slightly.

"Whats wrong Liza?" Alicia asked.

Liza shook her head, "N-Nothing" She said wiping her eyes. All this time she was afraid she was going to lose Alicia again, but if that was what it took to redeem herself to her friend, "So I guess we sort of wasted our time" She said with a weak laugh.

Valnara shook her head, "Of course you didn't" They all turned towards her, "Think about all that has happened to lead you here, and how different you all would be if things went even slightly different from the beginning"

Alicia pictured it in her mind, she couldn't have done this on her own as she planned, and Mike probably would not have lasted out on is own. If he didn't interrupt her journey she would have never reunited with Liza, who would still be off on her own.

Valnara smiled down at Alicia, "A scary picture isn't it?" Alicia looked up to her and nodded, "But it seems it wasn't the destination that you needed, it was the journey itself. To rebuild old friendships and to create new ones. It would seem that my only role in all of this was to bring you in from the cold"

"How exactly did you do that?" Liza asked.

Valnara laughed, "You mean how did I find you?" Liza nodded, "You see, the reason so many people believed that I am some sort of goddess, I explained this to Mike earlier, is because I simply perceive and interact with forces that other creatures cannot see or feel. When you all were huddled in that cave your life's very essence seeped through the walls"

"So, you can see little auras around us?"

"Perhaps not see, but yes. You may know these things like thoughts, emotions, fear and love. And these are just a few. It is these life forces though that creates the rift between our world and Earth, as if all the life in the universe is reaching out towards one another"

"So are there portals to other worlds as well?" Mike asked.

Valnara nodded, "Almost infinite amounts, though very few would be hospitable"

Mike shook his head, and of all the worlds he ends up here, he thought, how could this be anything other than-

"Fate?" Valnara asked with a knowing smile.

The others looked around kind of confused at her sudden remark but Mike spoke up, knowing she could read or feel his thoughts, "Yeah"

"Do you believe in it now?" She asked, "Its a rather puzzling idea, even for me"

"Well" Mike started, "I never believed in it before. Ever since I was a kid I've felt that I have just been floating along in no particular direction. Each move just another unfortunate shift in my life. Even to here I thought that my luck was just getting progressively worse. But with hindsight every single move in my life leading up to this perfectly directed me right to here" He remembered that the only reason they went to Florida was because one day he happened to stop to tie his shoe, he turned his head just as someone stepped to the side next to a magazine stand, revealing a fishing magazine with an article about the great fishing off the Florida coast. His father was having a bad year and decided to take a bold step and move the next week. If they had waited another couple days even, everything would have been different.  

"I guess I do" Mike said, "I mean how could it just be random?"

"Well" She started, "No matter what we do there will be a destination, every action will have a reaction"

"But any other destination would have felt wrong"

Valnara sighed, "It is just another one of realities mysteries"

Mike smiled, the thought from earlier emerging in his thoughts, though it was Liza this time who seemed to read his mind this time.

She leaned in close, "Still think this is all just a dream?"

Mike shook his head, "No. But if it is it sure is a good one"

~~~

They stayed with Valnara for a couple of days, taking comfort in a nice safe place to stay.

Liza and Alicia sat together, Mike was off talking to Valnara again, seeming to have an endless amount of questions for her.

"So" Liza said, it had been a day, clearly wanting to pry into Alicias and Mikes budding relationship.

"What?"

Liza smiled, "What did you guys do last night?"

Alicia blushed, "Well he slept on my hand, it was so sweet-"

"Only sleeping?" She continued to pry.

"Well, we did kiss some more. I think I was bad at it but I'm getting better"

Liza rolled her eyes, "Hon you guys have to do more than kiss!"

Alicia blushed even more, "I'm nervous though, I mean how would that work- erm I mean I never even tried anything like that"

"You mean you've never fantasized about it? God I know I have"

"Well what would you do?"

"Well" Liza started, "First I would set them down on my belly" She leaned back pretending she had a little guy, "Then I would slowly guide him down, down, down until he reached, well you know, and then I would gently slip him inside and let him explore" She shuddered, "Oh god that would be so fantastic"

"Do you think he would really go inside?" Alicia asked in a whisper.

Liza slapped her hand to her face, "Alicia! Of course he would, in fact he is dying too! Of course you would take him out afterward, and return the favor" She flicked her tongue out playfully.

"Hey guys" Mike said walking into the chamber, he paused, Liza was giggling wildly and Alicia was sort of staring at him with red cheeks. He knew this behavior very well, "What?"

"Oh nothing, nothing" Liza laughed, "I'll give you two some space" She slid past Mike, grazing him gently on the head as she passed.

Mike smiled as he sat next to Alicia. They talked for a while, though Alicia was acting a little nervous. She was trying to think of a way to ask Mike if he wanted to try going further, and he was actually wondering the same thing. As he sat on her palm there was a long silence, simply sitting there staring into each others eyes. Alicia slowly brought him up towards her lips. This time she gently slid her tongue over his torso, smiling gently down at him as she pulled him away. Mike grinned, slowly taking off his shirt that was now wet. He looked up to her to see if he should continue, she nodded excitedly watching as he slipped his ragged pants off his legs. Alicia reached back, gently uniting her vest and letting to fall to the floor.

She cupped her hands next to her mouth and started kissing and licking him lovingly, slowly bringing his legs into her mouth. She looked down at him wondering if she was going too far, but he looked up in anticipation as she prepared to take his lower half into her mouth. She did so slowly, wrapping her tongue around him playfully. The result left Mike gasping on her hand.

"W-Was it good? I've never-"

"That was incredible" He assured her, sitting up. He climbed down her hand onto her bare chest, pressing into them, a slight moan slipped from her mouth. He smiled as he slowly walked down her inclined stomach, she bit her lip nervously as she then slipped her skirt off. She gently placed her hand on his back and guided him down, like Liza had said, until he stood just inches from the opening. He reached a hand forward.

"Oh..." She moaned, closing her eyes. She squirmed slightly as he worked his way deeper, until she felt his entire body slip within her. She panted quietly as he moved around inside, never before feeling these sensations.

~~~

"Hey guys Valna-" Liza stopped at the entrance.

"Liza!" Alicia yelped, cupping her hand between her legs and pulling her skirt over her chest.

"Hey where's Mi-" Her eyes fell between her legs, "Oh...Oh! Oh god sorry sorry sorry sorry" She screamed leaving the chamber quickly.

Alicias cheeks burned, she gently slipped Mike back out, "What happened? Did I do something to make you-"

"No...No" Alicia sighed, She smiled down at him, "That was wonderful"

"Should I continue then?" He asked with a grin. She giggled, slowly dropping him back down between her legs.

~~~

Later that night they emerged, Liza blushed deeply when she saw them, "Sorry" She whispered to Alicia again.

Valnara smiled down at them, "So lets talk about getting you guys home"
Chapter 9 by Ginbug
"So" Valnara began, "I'm sure the idea of walking back down this mountain doesn't really excite you?"

"Oh not at all" Liza mumbled.

Valnara smiled, "Well I think I can help you out with a short cut" They all perked up excitedly, Valnara grinning down at them as she waved her arm, the same light that Mike had saw from before spread across thin air, touching down at the floor before them. She rounded the strange vision as images started to appear.

"M-My lake!" Liza cheered excitedly, eyes gazing at the clear blue waters. The images flashed through the forest a small village soon coming into view.

"I assume this is a familiar sight, Mike?" Valnara asked, he nodded.

"Okay then-"

"Wait, where will we be coming out?" Liza asked nervously.

"I don't think you should seclude yourself any longer, Liza"

"But they wont accept me!" She cried, memories of her last encounter coming to mind.

"Don't worry, we will be going to your lake, though as you saw, the village was never far away" Valnara assured them, "But I will need to pass through with you, not at this size though" Almost instantly there was a bright flash. As their vision returned they were startled to see Valnara standing before them, actually a little smaller than Liza and Alicia. Her body almost seemed to radiate light, and most strikingly of all a set of pure white feathered wings hung from her back, "Sorry, I should have warned you about the flash" Her voice carried an almost more youthful tone now, "Alright, another flash incoming!"

~~~

There was a long second of utter confusion and weightlessness, not a single sound filled the confused travelers ears.

Then with a pop they felt gravity take hold. Valnara watched with a grin as they splashed into the water below her. She set down gracefully on the cliff, dangling her legs over the edge. Watching as they scrambled out of the water.

"That was a little uncalled for" Liza said collapsing on the bank, "Oh but its so nice to be back"

Snow seemed to be the only one not recovering from the momentary state of panic and confusion, happily jumping around in the clear waters. Alicia looked down at Mike in her hands with a broad smile. She turned her gaze up to Valnara, "Thank you"

She shrugged, "Always love to help" She looked around, "I see not much has changed around here" She let out a long sigh, "So is there nothing else then?"

They all looked at each other, a strange feeling of content within them, something none of them had really felt before.

Valnara smiled, sensing their answer, "Well I will be heading back then"

"You wont stay?" Alicia asked, a little saddened by the sudden departure.

Valnara winked, "I may poke my head around. My presence only seems to bring trouble among those with weaker minds and hearts than yours" And with that she took off into the sky, they watched until she disappeared into the clouds.

~~~
A few days later...

"No!" Liza pouted.

"Oh come on, they are very nice people"

"You don't understand, they can deal with you. Not a naga" Liza said her cheeks reddening brightly as Alicia dragged her through the jungle, "Please don't make me do this, and these clothes are uncomfortable!"

"Well its best to be humble when meeting new people, besides Mike already told them you were coming"

"I don't want to meet new people!" Liza protested again, sounding much like a child.

"Oh stop being so shy" Alicia said with a smile, "You knew this was going to happen"

Liza pouted more but reluctantly followed, heart pounding hard in her chest and her cheeks and ears burning red. She eeped as they rounded a large tree, a crowd of tiny people waiting for her in the middle of their village. She smiled nervously down at Mike who stepped forward, a frail old man standing next to him, she leaned down close.

"I'm so nervous" She whispered.

Mike just laughed, glancing up to Alicia, "This is Vincent, you know the one I told you two about"

Vincent stepped forward with a slight bow, "How do you do? I have been so interested to meet you"

Liza nodded, though her tongue was tied. Slowly she was accepted into the crowd, though she still preferred to stay slightly outside the village, probably for the best. Alicia and Mike watched from afar as she slowly started to mingle with the tiny people.

"What a strange sight" Alicia said shaking her head.

"What I dont get is how she suddenly got so shy? I mean who knew"

Alicia laughed, "Yeah, she seems to do well one on one, guess the crowd scares her"

Later that night there a party was thrown together for Mikes safe return, and to welcome the two newest villagers (though Liza still insisted she live back in her lake, where she could dress, or undress rather, as she pleased). That night Vincent was over joyed with all the new information to go into his book, wanting desperately to meet Valnara for himself.

They enjoyed their time to relax. Though as Valnara told them, it is always the journey that matters most...and as they would find again and again, the journey never ends.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1936