Minor modifications by dr_joe
Summary:

Natalie was unhappy with her body until now. She found a way to change it, and she wants to share the news with her best friend who was also unhappy, but the change had some minor complications...


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Body Exploration, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6467 Read: 30444 Published: August 08 2010 Updated: October 15 2011

1. Chapter 1 by dr_joe

2. Chapter 2 by dr_joe

3. Chapter 3 by dr_joe

4. Chapter 4 by dr_joe

Chapter 1 by dr_joe
She had a long good look at herself in the mirror. She would never have thought this would have worked so well.
- Plastic surgery my ass. she said to her image in the mirror. Magic is obviously the way to do things. Her eyes fixated on the boobs and the ass. She had always worked hard on making her body perfect. Hours at the gym. She was always happy with her stomache. The breasts and buttocks on the other hand.

Her mothers side of the family had always been a bit top-heavy, and she had inherited that. Boobs big enough to make her back snap in two, and no ass. She always thought she looked ridiculous, but then she came in contact with a witch online who taught her the ways of the bodily spirits. Body modifications were among the hardest things to pull off within the magic community, but a lot of training had led her up to this. And all in white magic, so no sacrifices of animals. Time and prayers, trances and some not that unpleasant drugs. Harmony with the body and spirits. It all seemed rather goofy and weird at several times but the results were all worth it.

The image in the mirror was perfect. Toned legs, flat stomache and boobs, oh the boobs... Not the humongous DDs but somewhere in the lower C-region, and now an ass to weigh it all up. The body was more complete this way. She had been keeping this all a secret. She wouldn't want to get outed as a lunatic wicca by friends and family. But now she couldn't wait to present her results to her best friend who suffered the same fate as her. Big bust, no ass...

When knocking at her friends door she felt all tingly inside, bursting with anticipation. When the door opened she disrobed.
- What the fuck!? Natalie, put your clothes back... wait a minute... How... Get in! Get in before someone sees you!
- So Anna... How do you like the new me?
- Well... I'm struck by... how? No scars, and even if you had gotten under the knife... I saw you yesterday so you wouldn't have had the time... It's like magic...
- Yep... That is exactly what it is! I can do it to you too! If you want...

Natalie sat down with her friend and explained the whole procedure, and told her that she could do it again to her.
- All you need to do is masturbate.
- What?
- You heard me... Masturbate.
- With you in the room?
- I won't look... oh wait... I will have to look... Sorry about that... but to mold you to your shape, I must guide the spirits. I can teach you to do it yourself, you'll get better results when you sculpt your own body.
- You can't crush me now! You made a great pitch, and I wanna do it. I can masturbate for you... Natalie started to laugh.
- It sounds so funny when you say it like that. But I assure you, there is nothing pervy to this. So off with your clothes and lube up!

Anna had never felt anything like this before. She had masturbated, she had even masturbated beeing watched before, but this was nothing like it. The flow, the energies... She could not even guess where all this was coming from. Some of the flow she could feel running around her insides, some where escaping out of her, and she could feel the flow outside of her. She felt like she was glowing, a feeling she couldn't really describe any other way than glowing... She could hear Natalie humming and chanting, and then suddenly, a scream. Anna snapped out her mastrubatory trance and asked her friend what was wrong.

- You wouldn't happen to be a virgin would you? said Natalie. Anna looked around with kind of an uneasy feeling in her gut. Her body looked fantastic and she couldn't really understand. Boobs were smaller, ass bigger... She looked at Natalie... Then she looked again. Natalie was huge, or rather Anna was small. Barbiedoll small.
- Yes I am a virgin. Natalie sat down on the floor.
- I am so sorry... I assumed that you weren't!
- Well I am. Is this going to be a problem?
- You might have noticed that you are kind of... petite? It's nothing permanent.
- So? What is the solution?
- You need to share your spirit with someone. You need your spirit to touch another spirit. It's really easy.
- Tell me how already! Anna was gettin anxious. She didn't want to be a Barbiedoll for longer than necesary.
- We need to get you laid...
- Laid!? I'm 7 inches tall! Who is gonna fuck me? Who Can fuck me? There is no penis that will fit in here! she said and pointed to her crotch. Natalie started giggeling.
- You're cute when you're angry and small. I'm sorry, I don't want to upset you, but you really are cute.

- Good thing one of us is amused. Anna sat down and pouted.
- Don't do that... You don't need to have a penis inserted to touch spirits. Natalie picked Anna up and gently placed her in her hand. Anna still pouting.
- Still... I won't get laid like this... Natalie lifted her hand and had a good look at the living doll in her hand.
- It's kind of hard not to want to sex you up when you are this cute. Your body is so... tiny... Maybe I was already a bit hot from my own transformation, and then coming here and seeing you pleasure yourself... I'm really really turned on by now!
- I'm still a bit angry, but I have to admit... Seeing your new body made me hot too. Anna leant in close to Natalies face. Natalie litfted Anna a bit and gave her a peck. Anna frowned. She really wanted to kiss Natalie by now, but being this small made kissing very hard. Natalie giggled and gave Anna a little lick. The force almost tipped Anna over and she started laughing.

Natalie saw her chance and licked Anna again, this time a little harder so she actually fell to her back. Natalie leant in over Anna and started licking her belly. The warmth from Natalies huge tounge and the preassure made Anna moan. She reached out and grabbed the tounge and tried to pull it up over her body. The moist kind of creeped her out a bit at first but she felt great. Natalie obeyed her doll and started licking more of Anna. She worked her way up to the breasts and neck, licking slowly and gently. Anna squirming under her was really exciting, but she needed to concentrate not to lick to hard. She also tried to suck a bit. Anna started laughing, and Natalie followed.

- I'm not sure what to do here... You are so tiny! I don't want to hurt you.
- I'm the virgin here... Don't ask me what to do! They started giggeling again.
- Well... beeing that tiny... you wont hurt me... Natalie put Anna down on the floor and stripped nude before the tiny girl. Anna looked with amazement on the giantess that stood before her. Boobs and ass were huge. Not in the normal way. This was way more than a turn-on for her. She wanted to mount her, climb, touch, taste... She wanted her badly and she couldn't wait. Natalie sat down and lifted Anna up again.
- Lay on you back! Anna ordered. Natalie did not object. Anna was now on the huge stomache. She trotted up towards to hills that was Natalies boobs. Not sure what to do, she just layed down. She tried to grab and squeeze and taste all at the same time. This resulted in a whole lot of squirming. All of the sudden Anna felt a pang in her side. She looked what it was and it was Natalies nipple that stiffened from all of Annas movements. Anna grabbed it and gave it a twist and Natalie yelled.
- What are you doing?
- Oh I just tried something.
- I felt that! Anna didn't really know what to do now. She imagined herself masturbating to get any idea for inspiration. She stood up and strode over Natalie all the way down to her pelvis. She stood there for a moment and watched the huge pussy. She didn't know what to do now either. She sat and slid down between Natalies legs. Natalie started to giggle. Anna looked at the pussy that now looked even bigger. She reached out and touched the labia. It was soft and moist. She looked at her hands that now were glistening with Natalies juices. She had never seen so much of it. It was not suprising. There probably wasn't more of it than usual, but beeing this small made it seem like a lot. It was also a bit gooier than usual. It actually made it harder to move.

She separated the labia. She had to use a lot of strength.
- I remember how easy this is when you are big. You don't even have to use any strength to separate these with your fingers. I use my arms but still it's tough to move them. Natalie giggled again.
- It feels great, but if you want any help, just tell me.
- No no! I'm getting the hang of this now. Anna did a little jerk and hit the jackpot. Natalie started to moan. Anna started to use all her might and and she found what she was looking for. The clitoris was huge and stiff. She put her hands on it ant started caressing it. She could feel Natalies blood rushing inside. The response was imidiate, Natalies moaning intensifyed. Anna started to kiss it.
- Oh my god! That is so intense! Natalie screamed. She tensed up like a bowstring and started shaking. Anna felt a great power within her. Even though her size seemed to be a great disadvantage she could still do this to another human beeing. The extacy overpowered her and she herself began to orgasm. She couldn't really belive it. She was kind of embarressed by how easy she came. She herself started to shake and this became kind of a perpetual motion. The shaking from Anna affected Natalies orgasm, prolonging it, and Natalies orgasm intensifyed Annas feelings prolonging hers as well. None of them really knew for how long this took place, but they both passed out of exhaustion.

When Natalie came to her senses again she was kind of dizzy for a minute.
- Anna, wake up.
- Mph...
- No seriously, you need to wake up!
- What?
- Look... You're normal again! Anna opened her eyes. She was resting her head on Natalies pelvis, and indeed, she was her usual huge self.
- Shoot... I was just starting to like beeing small...
Chapter 2 by dr_joe
Author's Notes:

Took me about a year. Wasn't sure about continuing this in the first place. I however needed to take my mind off my other story for a while. Hope you don't mind.

- "Are you still looking at that spell?"
- "Yeah... I'm trying to figure out why it shrinks virgins, but I'm getting nowhere here..." Anna sighed. It had been a couple of months since the incident with the body modification spell, and to Natalies surprise, Anna had become quite adept at magic in that short time. Natalie herself had struggled some with the learning process, but Anna seemed like a natural.
- "You really shouldn't obsess about it like that though. Haven't you found other shrinking spells?"
- "Yeah, but dark ones... most of them with a permanent or lethal outcome."
- "Ouch..." Natalie grabbed Anna from behind and kissed her cheek. "I'll text you later, maybe we can hang out after soccer practice?"
- "Sure, I'm done with all the homework already so I have nothing planned tonight."
- "Sweet, maybe you can help me with mine then?"
- "You wish!" Anna laughed.
- "Stingy... Anyways, relax about that spell for a while will you? I don't want to see you get into trouble..."
- "Don't worry, I'll just check the forums now and see if anyone knows anything... and you are not listening since you already left..." Natalie was an expert at leaving rooms when Anna talked.

She logged on to the forums, and was in for a surprise. This is no ordinary forum. It's encrypted in complex ways. Nothing digital. Not impossible to crack, but for most people the forums just looked like blogs, gardening sites and penguin aficionados galore. She printed out some new stuff and started the decrytion, and she thought she was wrong at first. "Your order has been processed and delivered." There was no other sollution to it. She hadn't placed any order. She was just asking around about shrinking spells. She had to check her mailbox so she went downstairs. A package had arrived. She didn't know what to do. A neatly wrapped parcel was sitting in her mailbox. No sender, not even an reciver adress. How did they find her? Who had mailed it? She looked around to see if there was anyone near her, then she snatched up the package and ran back to her room. Not knowing whatever this might contain, she closed the curtains before she opened it.

Natalie was concerned. Anna hadn't answered her texts. "Stupid girl. I bet she is sitting and scratching her head over that spell still." She went to Annas room and knocked on the door. No answer, but the door was unlocked. She opened it and found a dark room. There were some candles burning on the desk, and a book wide open. Annas clothes were in a pile on the floor. Natalie threw a glance over to Annas bed. Empty. Her phone was on a shelf over the bed. "Strange... She wouldn't leave the room without it..." Natalie thought.
- "Anna? You in here?" There was a sound from the floor, and Annas clothes moved. Anna stood up yawning and stretching in the middle of the pile. Natalie tripped backwards over the bed and ghasped. "You... you did it!" she managed to say after a while.
- "I know! Awesome isn't it?" Anna twirled on the floor, a mere six inches tall. Natalie didn't know what to say. Instead she grabbed Annas phone and started to film Anna. Anna didn't like being on camera under usual circumstances, but now she didn't mind. She had managed to stun Natalie with surprise and she was very proud of this. Natalie leaned in for a closer look. She prodded Anna with her finger. Anna giggled and Natalie finally put the camera away.
- "Why didn't you tell me?"
- "Well it all happend a bit fast... See... I accidently shrunk myself while on the chair, and my clothes dragged me down to the floor... And my phone was up there. I tried to climb the bed, but then I realized, I'd never reach the shelf anyway, so I decided to wait for you. Guess I fell asleep while waiting."
- "What if I hadn't shown up? You'd be in trouble then..."
- "Nah... This appearntly is a timed spell. You shrink for six hours, so I'd be okay eventually."

Anna started to explain about the mysterious book. She had studied it for a while now and it seemed to contain an assortment temporary body modifications. She had gathered that these spells wouldn't clash with the previous, permanent modifications they had made to their bodies since these spells belonged to other spirits. Appearantly these spirits was easier to please as well, since they didn't demand rituals for the spells to work, something Anna found out when she had read the shrinking spell out loud and instantly shrunk herself.
- "So I'll stay tiny for a couple of more hours, unless you find a way to cancel the spell in the book." Anna pointed to her desk, and Natalie sat down.
- "I sure hope I find something. We got invited to a party at Karens place."
- "Oh... I hope you find something. Would be a bummer to miss a party at Karens..."

Natalie found a spell to restore Anna, but it didn't work at first. The girls scratched their heads in frustration before Anna realized that she herself needed to cast the spell, since it was her magic to begin with. Natalie lifted Anna up on the desk to read the spell. Big mistake. The spell worked instantly, and Anna started growing rapidly on the desk. She lost her footing and tumbled backwards right on top of Natalie and the chair toppled over. The girls lay in a pile on the floor laughing when the door flew open.
- "Couldn't you wait until the party at least? That way we all might have a piece of this action." It was Kim, a cheerleader Natalie had gotten to know when Natalie had tried out for cheerleadning once.
- "I was just about to hit the shower when Natalie here tripped me" Anna lied quickly and got up. She tried to pull Natalie up from the floor but she was still laughing. Anna gave up and decided to go into the shower.
- "Silly girl. You should get ready too!" Kim nudged Natalie with her foot.
- "Alright... I just need to go to my room and change, then I'm ready." Natalie said after a while, struggleing to get up from the floor. She put the chair back and waved seductivly to Kim who sat on Annas bed. "Back in a few."

Kim was easily bored. She looked around the room for something to occupy her mind with. Images of naked Anna popped into her mind, and she tried to deflect them, but it was hard. Both Anna and Natalie were gorgeous, and seeing them in a pile on the floor had made Kims body go into a mode she wasn't to proud of. That is why she wanted something to do. She saw an old book on the desk. Not interesting. She wanted something to fidget with. She saw Annas phone. Jackpot. It was the same model as her own so she thought she might just set new highscores on Annas games. She was confident she was the best player of minigames in this group. She picked up the phone and looked at it. There was a box asking her if she wanted to view the newly recorded clip before saving it. She almost pressed no, she didn't want to snoop, but then naked Anna popped into her mind again. It might seem far fetched but the clip might explain how the girls ended up in a pile on the floor before she walked in. She clicked "yes". Score. Naked Anna, twirling on the floor. Kim didn't notice the weird angle at first, but it suddenly hit her that something was strange. Her heart skipped a beat. She looked closely. It appearently was filmed at a downwards angle from the bed. The skipped beat came back with a vengace. There were clothes in the background on the floor... they didn't seem right either. Her heart was pounding fast and hard. Then the camera moved really close to Anna, and Natalies way to huge finger came into the picture and poked her. The clip ended with the cutest giggle Kim had ever seen. Kim was just about to press play again when she heard Anna turning off the shower. She paniced and put the phone down where she found it. That wouldn't do. She picked it up again and saved the video and exited the program and put the phone down. Anna came out in the room. Kim could hardly breathe.
- "I'll just blow my hair and then I'm ready. If you want something to do, you can pick out something for me to wear."
- "Sure thing!" Kim said, forcing a nervous smile trying to keep a straight face. Anna went back into the bathroom. When the blowdryer started Kim got an idea. She picked up Annas phone and looked for the clip again. Her body was tingeling. When she found it she sent it to her own phone via bluetooth. She knew that sending it that way wouldn't create any logs of the sent file. She was just about done when Natalie came back.
- "Oh good!" Kim exclaimed nervously. "Anna asked me to pick something for her to wear, but you know her closet much better than me. Would you mind helping me?"

The girls picked out a nice dress and when Anna was done with her hair and putting the dress on they left for the party. The party was already going when they got there. Usually Kim would be the one making the rounds, saying hi to everyone, but she had a lot on her mind. She sat down and watched as Natalie and Anna started to fraternize. She briefly thought about how something had changed with both of her friends not long ago. They had gotten more confident, more forward. More glow... They used to be the ones slipping into a crowd at the party and not be seen, but now they were the life of the party. They got attention from boys and girls alike. She was happy for them. She knew they were great girls long before they gained the confidence. But she couldn't get the clip out of her head. What was with that clip? Was it edited? Was that why the girls were having fits of laughter? They succeded in manipulating the clip so Anna looked tiny? She studied the clip over and over. She felt daring, watching the clip out in the open like this, but people seemed to be focused at partying so she was left alone. This was to advanced for them to make she decided after a while. She hadn't paid attention to her body while obsessing about the clip. All of a sudden Anna slid in right beside her.
- "Why are you blushing so much? You look horny..." Anna whispered into Kims ear. Kim not noticing Annas presence got scared and dropped her phone right in Annas lap. She froze while Anna picked the phone up and handed it to her. The clip was still loaded, but Anna didn't seem to notice.
- "Are you sexting with someone?"
- "NO!" Kim yelled a little to loud. A couple of heads turned and Anna laughed out loud.
- "It's okay if you do... I just figured you'd want some privacy for that."
- "No... Nah... I wouldn't do that." Kim felt herself getting more red in the face. She looked at Anna, and naked Anna popped into her mind, making her body heat up. "I just had to much to drink, I should get some fresh air." Kim rose quickly. A little too quickly perhaps. Her knees buckled and she almost fell to the floor, but Anna grabbed her and pulled her in. Kim landed in Annas lap. Kim tried to make herself disappear. Blushing out of control, right in the object of her desires lap.
- "I'll join you so you don't get lost."

- "You look distracted." Anna said once they were outside, some distance from the party.
- "Yeah... I was thinking of going home..." Kim said after thinking a while. She could barely look at Anna right now. Sitting in Annas lap had sent her over the edge. The smell of Anna lingered in her nose, and the feeling in her skin from Annas warmth.
- "No... why? We were having such a good time."
- "You and Natalie perhaps... I've been sitting in the couch since we got here."
- "Sorry... didn't notice. You just looked so damn cute when you sat there blushing so I assumed something funny had happened to you as well."
- "I'm not feeling alright..." Kim lied, still not looking at Anna. She didn't notice when Anna slid right up to her and hugged her from behind. Kim was overwhelmed and accidentally moaned with pleasure as she felt Annas arms around her waist. She was powerless. Anna finally connected the dots. She tightened her hold on Kim, sliding her hands under Kims sweater. Kim tensed up and held her breath. Anna tried planting a kiss in her neck. A great sigh.
- "Want me to walk you home?" Anna whispered in Kims ear...

Chapter 3 by dr_joe

- "You and Kim have been acting strange since that party." Natalie suddenly blurted out during a study session in Annas room. Anna started blushing and buried her face in a book.
- "Really? What makes you say that?" Anna said trying her best to sound like she had no idea what Natalie was talking about.
- "For instance, as soon as I mention Kim around you, you blush and keep the conversation short, and Kim just seems to avoid us both. I don't know what you did, but did you really have to drag me into the middle of it?"
- "Well, I did nothing that I know of... except kiss her neck" Natalie ghasped. "And stroking the hem of her pants under her shirt." Anna instantly felt a load of her chest. She had been carrying this for weeks, trying to hold it in, but in this moment, she realized that Natalie wouldn't be fooled.
- "You go girl! I didn't know you were interested in her! So what happend after that?"
- "Nothing! That's the strange thing..."

Anna began explaining the events of the party that led up to the point where she asked Kim if she should accompany her home.
- "So you basically put the moves on her, thinking she was interested, and got rejected?" Natalie asked having completely lost interest for the homework.
- "Yup... I mean... I didn't go all out. Just the peck and some touching her stomach. I could sense she was thinking about my offer, but then she just ran. And that was the last I saw of her... You mean she has been avoiding you too?"
- "Well... I wouldn't say avoiding as much as ignoring. Which made me kind of pissed so I've been ignoring her too..."
- "Wow... we're really not such great friends, are we?" Anna said throwing herself on her bed, clutching a pillow. "What if I totally misread her?"
- "Why don't you grow a pair and contact her? Explain to her that you were drunk or something..."
- "You know I don't drink... and she does too... she'll never go for that." Natalie made a reach for Annas phone.
- "If you don't say something, I will." she giggled. Anna sat straight up like an arrow.
- "Don't you dare!"
- "Relax... I would never do that to you. Look! I'm just browsing through your photos." Anna didn't really feel at ease until Natalie showed her the phone. She hated when people was saying they would text from her phone. Some of her high school friends stole her phone once and started texting a guy she liked, saying really weird things. Natalies eyes suddenly grew big, and the strangest expression covered her face. "I didn't think you'd keep this."

She handed the phone to Anna. It was playing the video that Natalie shot when Anna shrunk herself.
- "Wow... I totally forgot about this."
- "You totally forgot about shrinking yourself?"
- "No dummie... I know that spell backwards in my sleep... I forgot you filmed it."
- "You know it by heart? Dang... When I looked at it I didn't even get half of it."
- "No wonder, with your sense for studies. You really should get a move on with that assignment. You are supposed to hand it over in 10 hours."
The girls kept studying until Natalie was done. They decided to have a spontaneous sleep over. Or rather, Natalie was to lazy to go to her room, so she went to sleep in Annas bed. With Natalie snoring, Anna had some trouble getting to sleep. She played with her phone for a bit, fought Natalie for the blanket, and then back to her phone. She watched the clip again. This was the first time she watched it in total, back to back. When it was over she couldn't help but feeling a familiarity over the scene. Like she had seen the clip before somewhere. But she knew she hadn't. She shook the feeling off by telling herself that she was there and that's why it felt so familiar. She finally managed to fall asleep.

The next day she met up with Natalie for lunch in the yard. They were just sitting in the sun taking it easy when the cheering squad walked in front of them. Kim was in the back. Natalie nudged Anna and motioned her to look. Kim was on the phone, but hers and Annas eyes met for a second. Anna smiled and waved at Kim. Kim stumbled on something and dropped her phone. It landed by Annas feet. Anna bent down to pick it up when she suddenly had a flashback to the party. Something similar had happened there. Kim had dropped her phone in Annas lap and she had handed it back to her. She remembered this because she was telling herself not to look at the phone in case there was something personal on there, but her eye had wandered there anyways. She had been really curious what had made Kim blush so much. All she gathered was that a video had been loaded, but she hadn't recognized it until now. It was the same video she was watching in bed last night, she was really sure about this.

She handed the phone to Kim. Their eyes met again. Anna had trouble letting go of the phone. She just looked at Kim, mind racing everywhere. Kim had seen it. Her world shattered. Natalie and herself were the only ones supposed to know the secret they shared. Her mind was in a haze. She felt a tug in her arm. Kim was trying to take the phone. Anna let go.
- "You've seen it. You've seen me shrunk." Anna blurted out. Natalie squirted juice through her nose and Anna could see in Kims eyes that her world shattered as well. She had probably worried that Anna would find out, and now her worries were confirmed. They were both frozen solid.

Chapter 4 by dr_joe

Kim is a nice girl. She thinks she isn't, but her brother reminds her ever so often when they talk that she is the sweetest girl he knows. After the party, when she left Anna in the dust, Kim had a big guilt trip. It started even as Anna sat down beside her at the party. She had been so focused on the clip, that when Anna brought her attention back to reality, she got scared. So scared that she fumbeled her phone right into Annas lap. As Anna picked the phone up, Kim became really embarresed and realized what she had done. She had stolen something very personal from her friend. It wasn't an object, not something tangable. It was that clip, but it was still theft, or gross invation of privacy. She prayed to whoever would listen that Anna would not look at the phone and see what Kim had done. Looking into Annas eyes, Kim came to two conclusions: She was uncomfortably horny, lusting for Anna, and the second thing was that she had betrayed her friend. She couldn't breathe for a moment as her thoughts were running wild in her head. That's when she tried to get outdoors, away from Anna to gather her head together again. Her plan had miserably failed as Anna decided to follow her.
   All she wanted was to be left alone for a while. The stress was getting to her. She had gone on autopilot for a while, spacing out again, and once again, Anna suddenly snapped her out of it. First the hug, then the hands under the sweater, and lastly the kiss. A tiny peck in her neck but it was too much. Kim actually felt her pussy dripping. Her body was so hot, and with her hands, Anna were merely inches away from making Kim the happiest person alive. She had been frozen in her inner conflict, but the guilt got to her, and she ran. Once the guilt had the upper hand, the lust was gone. Kim was ashamed of herself. As soon as she got home she started to cry. She could feel her cold sticky panties as she moved. She was disgusted. She threw her clothes off and jumped into the shower. She don't know for how long she sat on the floor and cried under the flowing water, but she felt safe there. No one can see that you are crying in the shower.

When there were no more tears left in her she turned the shower off and tried to sleep. She was still feeling guilt. She picked up her phone several times and was about to call Anna and apologize. Confess what she had done. She imagined Anna being so mad at her for stealing the video that she would refuse to talk to her ever again. Kim felt that she probably deserved it, but she didn't want that. She valued Annas friendship. Even more, there might be some kind of love involved. Anna had not been disgusted when she figured out what was on Kims mind. The opposite in fact. She had offered herself to Kim. Kim was not sure about this big word though... Love... perhaps lust suited the situation better, but still, whatever word it was, it was something Kim wanted. She didn't want to lose it forever by confessing the crime.
   She picked up her phone again and sent a text.
- "You up?" It didn't take more than a minute before her phone vibrated.
- "It's in the middle of the night sis... what do you want? >:[" She felt better as soon as she saw her brother reply. She needed to vent some feelings, and he was usually a great person to talk to.
- "I've done something horrible =("
- "More horrible than waking me up? :P"
- "srsly =("
- "I'm sorry. What did you do?"
- "I stole something from a friend. Perfect crime, she don't know what I did but I feel so guilty."
- "Why don't you just return it? Problem solved?"
- "It's not that easy. It's unreturnable."
- "Did you rape her?"
- "Nathan! I'm serious!"
- "Sorry... Just joking..."
- "It's not funny... I don't want to lose her as a friend"
- "Look... you said she didn't notice... just don't tell her. Let it run out in the sand. I know you, and I know you would never hurt one of your friends. Forget what you did and keep on living. We are allowed to make mistakes. I'm going to sleep now. Take care. :*"

Kim tried to take her brothers' advice. She kept on going with her life. She tried to forget but it was hard. She didn't even realize it at first, but she started to notice that she avoided places where she usually met Anna... and Natalie... She didn't feel like she had wronged Natalie, but she didn't want Natalie to figure out something. Natalie might not be book-smart, but she was street-smart. Great at reading people, and she could probably read Kim like an open book. And Natalie finding out would be just as bad as if Anna did.
   Then came that fateful day when she crossed paths with her friends in that park. She tried to act like she was talking on the phone and looking the other way so they'd think that she just didn't notice them, but she managed to screw that up. She dropped the phone right at Annas feet. She looked with horror as Annas expression changed before she spoke. Kim knew that this was it. The end of their friendship. And then Anna said it.
- "You've seen it. You've seen me shrunk."

Natalie was coughing. Her shirt was wet from the juice, but she didn't care.
- "She knows we're witches!?" Kim thought this couldn't get worse, but it did.
- "Way to go Natalie! Scream a little louder will you? Don't think the jocks over there heard you." Anna said in a whispered shout. Kim was beyond shocked. Did they really say witches? And then it dawned on her. she had been obsessing about her guilt for so long that she had forgotten what the clip actually showed. It came back to her in flashes. The weird angle, the clothes on the floor, Natalies giant finger.
- "Wait... you're witches?" Kim blurted out and both the other girls turned their heads and shushed her. Then Kim felt something really strange. Relief. She started laughing. Her knees buckled under her and she fell down on the grass laughing. Anna and Natalie didn't know what to think. Things got even more confusing when Kim started to cry. Anna bent down beside Kim to check if she was okay. Kim threw her arms around around Annas neck and pulled her down on the grass as well.
- "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I stole the clip from you! I didn't think straight after walking in on you and Natalie. I deleted it the same night, feeling so guitly for stealing from you. Will you ever forgive me?" She pushed Anna away from her so she could look into her eyes.
- "What? I don't... what?" Anna was apparently confused.
- "I've been avoiding you because I was feeling so guilty for stealing the clip of your phone. Can you forgive me?" Anna had other things on her mind. She was afraid of the fact that someone knew hers and Natalies secret, but Kims reaction had been surprise when they told her just now. She hadn't been thinking about it at all it seemed. All she was crying about was the fact that she'd stolen something, and Anna was relieved that it seemed like Kim didn't care at all about anything else.
- "I forgive you..." Anna admitted in the confusion.

Kim heard those words. Several weeks of angst dropped from her heart. She didn't know what to do. She was happy, but she was still crying. She couldn't help it. She was making a scene and bystanders were turning their heads. Anna was just sitting there in the confusion, and Natalie had buried her face in her hands. Kim wanted to hug Anna again. She thought about hugging Anna, and was telling her body to hug Anna. Her body kissed Anna. Kim was just about to pull out of this surprise kiss. She had made a fool of herself once again, but then Anna kissed her back...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1773