Catch and Release by Sperophoneix
Summary: 3 friends go to Audri's house for and experiment run by her dad.  The experiment is cloning followed by shrinking.  After they are shrunk, her dad refuses to return them to orginal size because he is afraid they will tell someone.  He gives Audri permission to do whatever she wants with them.  What will she do?
Categories: Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Adult 30-39, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Toilet, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 7147 Read: 194455 Published: June 30 2010 Updated: July 11 2010

1. Chapter 1: The invitation by Sperophoneix

2. Chapter 2: A successful experiment? by Sperophoneix

3. Chapter 3: Getting ready for school by Sperophoneix

4. Chapter 4: School by Sperophoneix

5. Chapter 5: The human body by Sperophoneix

6. Chapter 6: The sleepover by Sperophoneix

7. Chapter 7: Another sleepover by Sperophoneix

8. Chapter 8: Torture by Sperophoneix

9. Chapter 9: Full of suprises by Sperophoneix

10. Chapter 10: The end by Sperophoneix

Chapter 1: The invitation by Sperophoneix

"Yo Spencer, wanna spend the night?" asked my friend Nico.  He always asked at the last minute.

"Can't," I answered.  "Audri asked if Lizzie, Dani, and I would come over for a couple hours to help her with something."  Nico looked dissapointed and walked away.  As he walked away, Lizzie, Dani, and Audri walked up to me.

Lizzie had 2 perfect rows of white teeth, a bridge of freckles on her nose, dark brown eyes, shoudler length dark brown hair, tan skin, a nice and skinny body, and a nice ass.  She is about 5 foot 4 or 5.

Dani had teeth that were white, but not perfectly straight, a few freckles on her face, blue eyes, shoudler length light brown hair, sort of tan skin, a nice and skinny body, and a nice ass.  Both girls had skinny eyebrows also.

Audri had 2 rows of perfect, pearl white teeth, no freckles, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair that went about 2 or 3 inches past her shoulders, sort of tan skin, a nice and skinny body, and a nice, big ass.  Neither of the girls wore glasses.  We were all 14.

"You ready guys?" asked Audri.  Just like everyone else after the dismissing bell of school, we walked out the door in a hurry.

"Right this way," said Audri.  We followed her into what looked like a family room.  Her house was big and nice.

"Why are we here and why did you choose us to come here?" asked Dani, breaking the silence.  Dani was actually short for Danielle. 

"My dad, Mr. Herkingson, is a scientist and wanted 2 girls and 1 boy for an experiment.  So I just picked the first people I saw. Herkingson is a weird first name isn't it?" asked Audri at the end of her explaination.  Then a man walked in.

"Thank you for the intro Audri," said the man, obviously Mr. Herkingson.  "Yes, yes, I want to clone you guys."  We all looked startled.  "I am interested in cloning technology and I want to see if my latest invention works.  I can tell you all want to leave so lets get this over with as fast as we can.  Are you all comfortable with this?" he asked.  We all nodded unsteadily.  "Right this way."

We stepped into a closet looking thing and shut the door behind us.  He told us to get out after 3 minutes.  When we stepped out we saw a mirror.  WAIT! That wasn't a mirror, that was our clones!  The machine worked. 

"One more experiment.  I want to see if my shrink/enlarging ray will work." 

"Hell no," said Lizzie as she turned and started walking towards the door.

The scientist started stroking he short grey beard.  "I will pay you $50 each and it is perfectly safe."  Lizzie turned around.  "Follow me."  We followed the scientist into the basement.  "Stand over there," he said, motioning to a large rug.  The only thing in the basement was a giant gun thing, and the rug.  Him and Audri went and stood behind the gun.  "Ready?" 

"How small are we going to get exactly and for how long?" I asked.  He ignored me and pressed a big red button.  The gun started to make noise when a line shot out from it.  Everything went dark.

We woke up at the size of about 1/8 of an inch.  Audri hovered over us.  She looked huge!  The fabric of the rug was big compared to us, like a forest!  Our feet sunk into the rug.  Each piece of fabric was like a tree.  Audri took her shoes and socks off, and place her bare foot on the rug only inches away from us.  The impact was enough to make us fall.  She was wearing a black shirt with lettering in the middle and really short jean shorts.  And by short, I mean short.  She looked down at us. 

"Dad went upstairs already," she said.  "He told me he wasn't going to return you  guys to your orginal size because if he did and you told someone, he would be in trouble."  We all looked at each other in panick.   "He also said I could do what ever I want with you guys," she said as she smiled wickedly.  She wiped her top lip with her tounge.  She bent over and picked all three of us up with only her thumb and index finger.  With one quick motion she put her hand behind her back and loward us towards her ass.  With her left hand, (the one we weren't in), she opened her right back pocket.  We hovered about an inch above it when she dropped us.  We fell into the dark obyss of her back pocket.  We finally hit the bottom.  I could tell the fabric that encased us felt like jeans.  At this size, we were helpless.  With this power, what would Audri do next?

Chapter 2: A successful experiment? by Sperophoneix

"Now what?" asked Lizzie impatiently.  The jean fabric imprisonment was started to get to all of us.  "There has to be a way to get out of here."

"What can we do?" I said in a voice that startled myself.  "We are in the back pocket of a giant girl at the size of 1/8 inch and you think we can do something.  All we can do is wait!  Let's just hope she doesn't sit down or do laundry and forget about us."

"Yah," said Dani.  "Let's also hope that she doesn't wan't to hurt us, or inslave us, or even kill us because there is not much we can do if she does.  We are at her mercy."  Just as she said mercy the entire cave like pocket we were intrapt in started to rumble.  She was sitting down.  Oh, no.  The 2 walls that surrounded us started to get closer and closer together because she was sitting down.  When the 2 walls of fabric were so close together we couldn't move a muscle, we heard a gigantic bang.  Her ass must of finally hit the chair.  About time.  Now we wait.

1 hour later...

The 2 walls of fabric started to losen up, and within seconds, we all could move again.  We heard another rumbling noise as we looked up.  A very thin line of light showed at what seemed to be a mile above us.  Then the light expanded, and 2 fingers joined us in the large area, (large for us, small for her).  1 finger knocked me over and the other finger caught me.  It took her about a minute to pick all of us up at the same time.  Her fingers moved towards the sky and we moved with them.  I looked down at the area we were trapt in for over an hour and watch it get smaller and smaller until eventually, we were surrounded by light.  We looked to see Audri's huge back for a couple of seconds, then her arm moved to the front side of her body.  She held us up to her gigantic eye.  It was like a dark brown sun.

"Dad told me to at least give you a small chance of survival because he feels bad so he shrunk these backpacks and wanted me to give them to you."  She loward us to her gigantic crotch and place us on a table right in front of it.  Her crotch to us was like a human to the 15 story building.  She dropped 3 backpacks in front of us.  We opened them up and examined the insides.  There was a belt and a helmet, each with a light of some sort; so we could see in the dark.  And there was a walkie talkie, so Lizzie, Dani, and I could communicate.  Other than that, nothing.  I guess we could stalk up on food and fill the backpacks so we always would have something to eat.  This was actually nice of her.  "But don't think I will always be this nice," she finished suddenly as if she just read my mind.

She picked us up again, and as before, loward us into the fabric imprisonment.

"Just wait until school tommoroww.  This plan is full proof," she said with an evil laugh.  Lizzie started to cry.  How would we get out of this mess, heck, how would we even survive?

Chapter 3: Getting ready for school by Sperophoneix

The ground started to rumble again only this time for about 2 minutes.  After the first minute of rumbling, we heard a really weird, unexplainable noise.  Now its just loud thumps.  That was when the white line of light appeared, but this time, it was to our right?  What the hell.  Two fingers with no finger nail polish entered the imprisonment.  We were sucked out.  Audri didn't pick us up like before, she just pushed us out of her pants with her fingers.  Her giant fingers lifted into the air after we were surrounded by light agian.  We looked up.  We were on tile thankfully. Behind us was a  gigantic pair of shorts.  The pocket we were in was on top.  Above us was the naked body of Audri.  She was bare ass naked.  No shirt, pants, underwear, or bra.

"Just getting ready for school," she said as she looked at us.  We were all terrified.  She walked over to her dresser and grabbed panties, a skirt, and a tanktop.  She walked over to were we were at and placed 1 foot on either side of us.  We looked up to see the area dircetectly between her legs.  She then bent over and picked up the shorts that we were just in.  Every step she took was like an earthquake.  She grabbed her panties and put one leg through one side and put the other leg in the other side.  She pulled them up to her ass.  Now she was partly naked.  Before she put the panties on, she tossed the shorts we were into a laundry basket.  That would be where we were at if she would've forgotton about us.  She repeated the prosess when she put her skirt on.  Then she put on a bra, and a tanktop.  The skirt had no pockets and when she realized it she look down at us.

"My tank has a pocket for you guys right here," she said as she pointed to her left breast.  Then she looked and there wasn't anything there.  "Oh I know," she said with excitment.  She came over and stood directly above us, 1 foot on either side again.  We looked up to see her panties under her skirt.  She grabbed her skirt and pulled it down to her ankles.  The skirt surrounded us now.  We were in the middle, her legs on either side, and the skirt made a circle around us and her legs.  When we look through the hole at the top of the skirt we saw her panties again.  Then she grabbed them and pulled them down to her ankles.  When the white panites hit us we fell to the ground.  They layed on top of us as Audri grabbed us from underneath them and put us on top of them.  We were in her panties.  She grabbed both sides and pulled up.  Her body was getting closer and closer as we rode up her legs like an elevator.  When she finally got them all the way up to were she wanted, we were smashed against her right ass cheek.  She then pulled her white skirt up.  She was holding us hostage in her panties.

She sat down on her bed to make sure we wouldn't get crushed when she sat down.  We didn't.  Because when she sat down, we were between her to ass cheeks, in the ass crack.  That provided a small cave for us to sit in when she sat down so she didn't crush us.  Her ass smelled like crap and we would have to deal with it for a long time. 

Chapter 4: School by Sperophoneix

Lizzie, Dani, and I had been between Audri's ass checks for about 4 hours.  On the bus, and in the first 4 class periods.  The smell of crap was starting to get to us beings her anal was directly above us when she was sitting and beyond that lay piles of crap.  I hated what was happening.  That was when we heard a loud ding.  The bell rang, 4th period was over.  Time for lunch.  Next thing I knew, her ass was getting farther and farther away again.  We were in the bathroom, and she was pulling her panties down again.  Both her legs were gigantic.  We rode down them like an elevator.  Her panties, which we were on, finally touched the floor.  We looked up as she grabbed us.  She lifted her white panties and white skirt back up to her ass.  Fresh air.

"I am getting tired of having the responsibility of taking care of you guys," said Audri.  "So I think I'm going to eat you."  Lizzie and Dani both started to cry.  She had us in hand as she walked to the lunch line, which was short.  Mash potatoes, chicken nuggets, strawberries, and a roll.  What a good lunch.  When Audri picked up her food  the aroma filled all 3 of us with hunger.  She went back and sat down at her table.  She opened her left hand, which we were in, and picked us up with her right hand.  She stuck us, feet first, into her potatoes.  Why?  Then I realized why.  All that was sticking out was our chests and heads.  Because our feet were trapt, we couldn't move and run away.  She trapt us in her potatoes which she was about to eat.  That was when we heard a life changing voice say a life changing thing.

"Hey Audri, can I have your potatoes?" asked Dani from across the table.  Dani?!  I looked at Dani, as she looked at me.

"Must be my clone," said Dani, the real Dani.  Audri looked down at us with an evil grin.

"Sure," said Audri.  She was evil.  She cloned us, shrunk us, and fed us to our clones?  That doesn't even sound right.  Dani's gigantic hand covered the bowl of potatoes.  She lifted up her spoon, and scooped up a mouth full of potatoes.  We were in that mouth full.  She lifted the spoon up and hovered it in front of her red lips that were huge.  We were like 1/4 of a pea and her lips were like an ear of corn.  She opened her mouth, revealing 2 rows of white but unstraight teeth.  About a mile into the moist cave, swung her uvula.  Under a uvula, was a hole that led into her esaphagus, which led to our graves.  She pushed the spoon into her mouth and bite down on the back of it.  She pulled the spoon out slowly but her teeth was preventing the potatoes and us from coming back out with it.  Next, would be death.

Chapter 5: The human body by Sperophoneix

The only thing inside Dani's mouth was us and a spoonfull of potatoes.  Her tounge was throwing us around.  I yelled to see if Lizzie and Dani were alright when Dani's clone's tounge threw me onto one of her bottom teeth.  I lay on my back when I looked up to see her top teeth coming down on me.  They would kill me!  I rolled out of the way.

"Hey, this may not be the right time," I yelled.  "But fill your backpacks up with potatoes so we have something to eat later, and put your lights on like I did so you can see."  They both nodded in agreement.  With one last push, her huge tounge shoved all the food to the back of her throat, and with one swallow, the huge pile of half digested potatoes was gone.  We would soon share a similar fate.  We were the only things that remained in her mouth.  That was when the tounge pushed us to the back.  Before she swallowed us, unknowingly, she tasted us one more time.  We must've tasted good.  Then, with one gulp, we were pushed towards the uvula and over the open hole that was her esaphagus.  We fell down into the esaphagus when we suddenly came to a stop.  The muscles stopped us, and started squeezing us down slowly.  The previously swallowed potatoes were directly below us, still being squeezed down.  I heard some grinding noises that must've been her teeth, followed by a loud swallowing noise.  I looked up to see a Lizzie and Dani being squeezed with me, and above them was another pile of half digested potatoes.

Eventually we landed in her stomach. 

"Stay out of the stomach acid," I yelled to Dani and Lizzie.  The wall of her stomach had a small ledge that we could stand on without getting digested from the stomach acid.  We all had our lights on, which made it look like daylight in there.

A little later we were pushed into the small intestine.  It was weird, that we were the only things left undigested, luckily.  After we were pushed into the large intestine, is when I began to worry.

"I hope you guys can swim," I said.

"Why?" Lizzie asked.  I rolled my eyes.

Then we were squeezed into the rectum.  I thought it smelled bad when we were between Audri's ass cheeks, but this was horrible.  We were surrounded by piles of shit.

"Now I know what the food I eat feels like," Dani said with a smile.  Then the whole area started to rumble.  A giant hole filled with light opened in front of us, and everything in the rectum started to float towards it, including us.  We peered through the hole to see the bottom of a toilet.

"That's why," I said to Lizzie.  Everything started to fall out the hole and when the entire area was empty, we fell to.  We fell into the toilet and on the way down passed to mountains of flesh.  At the last minute we grabbed onto the flesh to prevent us from falling anymore.  That was actually a smart idea.  We survived.  It was like rock climbing when we hung onto the flesh and climbed into the ass crack again.  The anal was right above us when we finally made it into the ass crack again.  "Well, that proccess only took about 23 hours," I said in a joking voice.  Then the Dani Clone stood up, and her ass cheeks pushed together and we were smashed in between them.  She pulled her panties and light blue pants up, flushed, and walked away; unaware of the people being crushed between her ass cheeks.  We were where we were about 24 hours ago, between 2 ass cheeks, only now they were a different persons.  What next?

Chapter 6: The sleepover by Sperophoneix

Between Dani's ass cheeks.  That is where we were at now, and probably for a long time.  Even though it smelled like crap, my mind was focused on different things.  It suddenly came to me.  Audri had said her and her dad wanted to test the shrink ray for an experiment.  Obviously they wanted to test it to see if they could use it, but for what?  I had to find out.  Just as I finished that thought the ground started to rumble again.  Then I looked up to see her ass getting farther and farther away and the ground was getting closer and closer.  She was pulling her panties and jeans down to her ankles.  she pull both feet out of her pants and then panties and then threw the panties onto her couch.  Lizzie, Dani, and I fell out of the panties in the air.  We landed on the back part of the couch and the panties landed far way.  The bottom part of her body was naked as she sat on the couch right in front of us.  Her ass was so big!  She stood up and put pants on.  Dani then picked up her panties and jeans and walked over to her bedroom door.  When she opened it, Lizzie's clone came in.

"Ready for the best sleep over ever?" asked Lizzie. 

"Oh, no," we all said in unison.  She came over and layed on the couch right in front of us.  All I could see was the right side of her ass, right leg, and the right side of her stomach.  But the right side of her ass was the part right in front of us.  She was laying on her back.  Within minutes, she was asleep even though it was only like 8.

4 hours later...

Lizzie's clone rolled over.  No we could see her entire ass and it was huge.

"I know Dani and Audri aren't friends, but aren't you and Audri?" I asked Lizzie.

"Yah, why?" asked Lizzie.

"Because maybe we can get back to the shrink ray and unshrink ourselves; so if we stick by Lizzie, we might end up with Audri."  Everyone nodded in agreement.  To our right was her long legs and to the left was her back.  In front of us, was her ass, so we needed to go left so we could get in her back pocket.

The jog was unbearable.  It took like a half an hour to get from the middle of her pocket to the end.  We were on the side with the opening when something terrible happened.  She rolled over again.  Now her crotch was directly infront of us. 

"Everyone," I said.  "Grab onto the zipper." Proof of how small we are.  All 3 of us can have both hands on the zipper on her crotch.

The next day she went home, and we were still hanging on as she walked, sat in her mom's car, and walked inside her house.  When she walked, the insides of her legs were to close and the rubbed against us. 

"Lizzie," said her mom.  "Help me make pancakes."  She walked over to a bowl of pancake mix.  We looked down and jumped into the bowl.  Our potatoes were gone so we had to find something to eat.  Except our big mistake wa:, we jumped into something sticky.  Oh no.  Then a girl who had dark brown hair only in a ponytail, no freckles, brown eyes, skinny eyebrows, pinkish purplish lips, a black sweatshirt, short elastic shorts, no glasses, perfect white teeth, and looked to be about 5 foot 7 or 8 walked up to the bowl.

"Mom, can I have some raw pancake mix?" she asked.  Her mom nodded.  Oh no.  She took a spoon and scooped us up into it.  Well we might have been cooked anyway; I need to think more next time.  She raised us up to her mouth.  It was a long way to the ground.

"I can't believe my sister is going to eat me," said Lizzie as she started to cry.  "I've seen her eat food all my life but I never thought I would be part of the food she ate."  The 2 lips spread apart and we were loward in.

Chapter 7: Another sleepover by Sperophoneix

In another mouth.  I swear after today I would never eat again.  This is just insane, and gross too.  But no matter what it takes, I will get back to my normal size and I will do it soon.  A gurgling noise interupted my thoughts.  When I looked up we were still stuck in pancake mix and was headed for the back of her throat. 

"I don't even have to chew. I can swallow it hole," said Kathrine, Lizzie's sister. 

"That's not healthy," said Lizzie's mom.  Now we were right in front of the uvula.  And just like a rollar coaster ride, we fell, down her throat and soon into her stomach.

5 minutes later...

We landed in the stomach with a hard plop.  We were still stuck in the pancake mix so the stomach acid was touching us.  We were in trouble and we probably wouldn't even make it out alive.  Then the stomach walls started to cave in on us and in one quick second the pile of pancake mix we were in shot up the esaphagus.  We went back into her mouth and headed for the back of her teeth.  Before we reached the teeth she opened her mouth and we fell into the ice cream bucket.  She puked us up.  We were surrounded by half digested pancake mix when she picked up the bucket and started to dump it down the sink drain.  We jumped out and landed on the counter.  Her crotch area was right in front of us after we jumped.  We lucked out.  Then she walked away.

Later that night...

Audri, Michela, Carly, Gen, Allison, and obviously Lizzie showed up later that night. 

Michela had shoulder length dark brown hair, green eyes, skinny eyebrows, perfect white teeth, a skinny, nice boddy, no freckles or glasses, a nice ass, and looked to be about 5 foot 6.

Carly had hair about an 1 inch or 2 past her shoulder, kind of redish, green eyes, perfect white teeth, a skinny, tall body, no freckles or glasses, a nice ass, double D's, and was 5 foot 9.

Gen had shoulder length blonde hair, dark blue eyes, skinny eyebrows, perfect white teeth but with braces, a skinny, hot body, very few freckles and no glasses, a nice ass, and was about 5 foot 4 or 5.

Allison had dirty blonde hair that went about 2 or 3 inches past her shoulders, blue eyes, skinnyish eyebrows, perfect white teeth, a skinny hot body, a very nice ass, no glasses, very few freckles, and was about 5 foot 7 or 8.

Everyone but Audri was talking when Audri asked for a glass of water.  She alone walked into the kitchen.  She grabbed a cup and place it only inches away from us.  That was when she spotted us.  She picked us up and carried us into the living room.

"Hey guys, look what I found!" yelled Audri.  "Spencer and 2 other people I couldn't recognize are 1/8 of an inch!  What do you say we have some fun with them!"  Nice save.  If she would have said Spencer, Dani, and Lizzie, Lizzie's clone would've freaked out because Lizzie's clone and Dani's clone are best friends, just like the real people.  Audri definetly had brains, but what would she do with them?

Chapter 8: Torture by Sperophoneix

All 5 girls sat crosslegged in a circle around us.  They were planning something and I didn't know what, but it couldn't be good.  Then, Audri spoke, breaking the silence.

"Let's play truth or dare," said Audri.  "If you say truth obviously you have to answer a question but if you say dare, you will be dared to do something to these little people."  All the girls nodded in agreement.  "Gen, truth or dare?"

"Dare."  How did I know that was going to happen?  Lucky guess.

"Okay Gen, I dare you to take your shirt and bra of, put them in the cup of you bra, and put everything back on as tight as it'll go."  Gen nodded.  These giant girls were definately not going to have any mercy.  Gen stood up and placed her right foot about 1/4 inch away from us.  Her toe's with pink nail polish were about 8 times taller than us.  We looked up to see her pull both arms out of her shirt and lift it over her head.  She dropped it on the ground.  She grabbed her white bra and undid the straps.  She took the bra off and placed it in front of us.  She very gently picked us up and placed us in the bottom of the left cup.  It was like a valley.  We were at the bottom, and the bowl shaped walls that surrounded us seemed to be a mile in the air.  The ground started to rumble and the bra was tipped sideways.  Her chest started to get closer and closer as she pulled the white bra towards her.  Then we were smashed against her skin.

She tightened the bra as tight as it would go.  We were surrounded by white fabric and lot's of skin.  None of us could move a muscle.  She then put her shirt on again.

"How long is this for?" asked Gen.  You could feel the vibration through her skin when she talked.  It was mind blowing.

"Until someone else says dare," answered Audri.  "But wait Gen, you also have to job around the house 1 time."  Gen hadn't sat down yet when she started walking.  With every step, her breast bounced a little, causing pain for all of us.  When she started jogging they weren't bouncing anymore, the were moving up and down so fast that everytime she moved a leg an inch we could feel it.  The smell of sweat stung our noses.  Then I heard her sit down again.

"Michela, truth or dare?"

"Dare."  Of coure.  The imprisonment started to loosen up a little and we started to get farther and farther away from her chest.  She set the bra down right in front of Michela.  Michela grabbed us and placed us in front of her while she picked the bra up and put it back on followed by her shirt.

"Michela, I dare you to stick them up your butt."  Michela stood up in front of us.  All the girls were bare foot tonight so no matter what we would smell feet.  Michela had no nail polish on though.  She lifted her left leg in the air and pulled it out of her pants.  She set it back down, lifted her right leg and pulled it out of her pants.  She was wearing white panties.  She then pulled them down to her ankles after she threw her pants across the room.  She picked us up a little more rougher than Gen.  She lifted us up to her waist.  She held us in front of her pussy for about 5 seconds before she bent over.  We looked up to see her belly button get closer as she bent over.  She then moved her arm to her back side.  Michela held us right in front of her ass.  Still bending over, her ass cheeks were spread apart.

"In you go," she said as she moved us towards her ass.  She pushed us  about 1/4 an inch past her ass cheeks when she paused.  "Sorry about the smell," she said as she giggled and started moving us again.  After passing the 2 mountains of flesh, she stopped right in front of her anal.  "You guys ready?"  We all said no in unison even though she couldn't hear us.  The hole to us was like a watermelon to a grape.  Huge.  Then she pushed us in but before that, we turned our lights on.  All that was sticking out when she was done was our feet.  She then stood up straight which made her ass cheeks come together tight and crush our feet.  They weren't broken but the pain was immense.  She pulled her panties back up and laughed.  Even the inside of her ass vibrated as she giggled.  She put her pants on again.

"Allison, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to-you know what?  Let's quit this game and make them race," said Audri.

"Race?" asked Allison.

"Okay, one of us strips down so were bare a-s-s naked,  and that person lays on their back.  They have our feet straight up in the air and they place them on their big toe.  The shrunken people have to race from the top of the big toe to the top of the person's nose.  The winner of the race get's to live.  The 2 losers die."

"Audri," said Allison.  "That sounds childish and immature.  Besides, who will do it anyway?"

"You, Carly, Lizzie, or mabey even me.  Anyone who hasn't dared yet.  How about rock paper scissors?"

They played, and Carly won.

"You know," said Gen.  "Torturing them is bad enough, but you really think they deserve to die?"  Everyone looked at her in disbelief for some reason.  "How did they even get shrunk, shouldn't we try to return them to normal size?  Playing with them was fun and maybe they even enjoyed it a little but in my opinion they don't deserve to die."

"If you are going to be a party crasher then leave my house," said Lizzie.  Gen immediatly backed off.  Suddenly the anal that surrounded us became far away and fast.  We passed the 2 mountains of flesh within seconds.  Michela immediatly pulled her pants and panties back up and held us.  Suprisingly, we didn't have any crap on us at all.  Carly was naked before we even got out of Michela's ass.  She layed on her back right as Michela pulled her pants back up.  She set us on Carly's big toe and beings Carly was 5 foot 9 her big toe was ginormous compared to us.  How would we get down it?  It looked like a long way to her nose.

"Listen," I said to Dani and Lizzie.  "Lets try to get onto her nose at the exact same time but at the same time make it look like we are competeing."  Lizzie smiled at the last part for some odd reason.  "No one will die if we work together.  We'll need to beings it's come this far, to were they have us racing for our lives.  I now feel bad for insects," I said jokingly.  They both smiled.

"Ready," said Audri. "Set, go!"

Chapter 9: Full of suprises by Sperophoneix

I looked to see the giant pink toenail underneath the starting point and every little wrinkle on her toes.  This was just unreal.

"Jump!"  I yelled to them.  The drop was like 15 foot in our perspective.  After we all hit the area right underneath her toe we started running as fast as we could.  Suddenly, Audri appeared over us.

"Carly is allowed to mess you up in anyway she wants to, execpt she can't kill you," said Audri.  Oh great.  We started off on or adventure to the tip of her nose.

1 hour later....

We finally reached the spot between her knee and her waist.  It only took forever.  Suddenly Lizzie came over and picked us up.  Carly rolled over underneath us and Lizzie put us on ther area between the back part of her knee and her ass.  The hill had just become very steep.  We walked up slowly until we finally got to the top of her right ass cheek.

"Okay, after we get past the ass we need to get to the middle because if she flips over again we can go between her breasts instead of over them.  She has double D's and they would take forever to climb over.  Lizzie, Dani, and I started jogging again, only next to Carly's ass crack so we were closer to the middle.  Lizzie and Dani were ahead and I was in back.  Lizzie suddenly tripped and Dani feel over Lizzie's leg when she did.  Dani stumbled and finally feel to her left.  She tried to lean right but it was to late, she had already fallen into Carly's ass crack.  On the way down she tried to grab onto something, but accidently grabbed onto Lizzie's leg which caused Lizzie to fall with her.  It was about 15-20 foot to the bottom, and there wouldn't be anyway of getting out.  I looked ahead of me, giving it hard thought but I finally decided to jump down into the abyss with them.

I finally landed next to them.  2 giant moutains of flesh stood on either side of us.  Below us, was the anal.  Then a rumbling noise started.

"Turn your light on just in case," I yelled.  They did.  Suddenly 5 fingers appeared at the top of each mountain and then the mountains spread apart.  The hole we stood on opened and we feel in.

Her rectum was completely empty, but not for long.  This was miserable.  Wait.  She was on her stomach so couldn't we crawl backwards through her digestive system and into her mouth?   We'd be that much closer.

We passed through the intestines, the stomach, crawled up the esaphagus, and finally got into her mouth.  We waited until she yawned and when she did we jumped towards her teeth.  We feel out her mouth and grabbed onto her lip on the way down.

"Smart," she said as we grabbed on, nearly causing us to fall due to the speed of the movement of her lips.  She grabbed us and placed us in her belly button after she rolled over again.  She put a rag between her breast so we had to climb over one.

We climbed and climber over the flesh until we got to the top.  Once there, we jumped and slid the rest of the way.

The sun had already come out which means we've been at it for more than 12 hours.  We climbed up her chin and walked up to her lips.  We then climbed over her lips, waiting for her to open them and make us fall.  Suprisingly, she didn't.  We walked to the right of her nose, got between her nose and her eyes, and climbed up. 

"The winner is,  that one!" said Audri, pointing at.........Dani.  She picked Lizzie and I up and placed us on a stool.  "Carly, but your dark jeans on and get over here."  Carly got dressed and walked over to the stool.  "Have a seat."  Carly started to sit.  Her ass got closer and closer to us as we accepted our fate.  Her ass was huge.  Suddenly a tanish hand grabbed us and pulled us out of the way.  Dani was in the hand when it grabbed us.  It was Gen's hand.

"Let's go," said Gen.  She put us in her pocket, ran out of the house, and then kept running.  We somehow climbed up the fabric of her pocket and eventually reached the inside of her shirt.  We climbed up the the inside of the shirt because I had an idea.  Eventually we got to her breasts.  We jumped from the inside of the shirt and onto the piece of fabric that connected 1 cup to the other.  We climbed up the white bra, and finally climbed up the strap.  We climbed all the way up onto her shoulder. 

"Now what?" asked Lizzie.  I motioned at a single strand of hair.  We grabbed onto one of her blonde hairs, and climbed up.  When we reached the outside of her ear, we grabbed onto it.  We climbed down and landed in her ear.  We climbed further and further into her ear until we reached ear wax, which was really far into her ear.

"Gen, we are in your ear!"  I yelled.

"I can hear you guys perfectly," she answered.

"Listen, take us to Audri's house."

"Ok."

Within minutes, we were in Audri's house.  Gen started to walk in, and I explained where to go until we heard the front door shut.

"Dad. I'm home from Lizzie's," said Audri.  Gen ran into the closet in the family room.  That was when we heard some disturbing stuff.  "Dad, when will it be ready? We already tested it and it worked."

"Soon."

"I saw the little people at Lizzie's.  I fed them to Dani's clone but somehow they survived.  So we played with them a little bit.  Then a girl named Gen stole them and ran away.  I hope they don't unshrink themselves."

"I knew you couldn't handle a responsibility that big.  I didn't want you to kill them, I just didn't want them at their normal size so they could go and tell everybody about the shrink/enlarge ray.  As far as I'm concerned, you can do it right now so we don't have to worry about them telling anyone."

"Do you think this is a good idea."

"Not really.  Why should you enlarge yourself so your so big you can take over the world?  What good is it."  Gen suddenly opened the closet door and sprinted for the basement.

 

Chapter 10: The end by Sperophoneix

Gen had us in hand as she ran towards the basement.  Her skin surrounded us in every way that it could.  I had a good feeling at what was about to happen.  She went down into the basement to see the shrink ray and the rug. 

"Gen, I know its not fair so I'll unshrink them," said Audri.  "Go stand on that rug so your not in my way and I'll place them over there so I can unshrink them."  She pointed at a lonely corner.

"Don't do it!"  I yelled to Gen.

"Don't trust that bitch!" yelled Lizzie.  Dani remained quiet.  Of course we were small and Gen was large.  There was no way in hell she would hear us.  She placed us in Audri's hand.  Audri walked over to the shrink ray and shrunk Gen but at the same time, shrinking her dad.  I could tell she didn't mean to shrink her dad but I also knew she wasn't going to unshrink him either.

"You are all nothing but bugs!  I am going to kill each and every one of you right now," yelled Audri.  She set us on the ground and then pulled her dark jeans and white panties down to her ankles.  She picked her dad up and placed him right between her ass cheeks.  With one fast movement, she smashed them together, crushing her father.  "Who's next?"  She ran over to Gen and picked her up.

She took her black shirt and white bra off.  She put Gen on the top of her left breast.  Gen slowly slid down into her cleavage.  She started to fall to the floor but when she was in the air between Audri's breasts she smashed them together and crushed Gen.  The naked Audri walked over to us.  She picked Lizzie up.

Lizzie cried as she was placed on the ground far away from us.  Audri, with all her force, sat down hard on Lizzie.  When Audri stood up Lizzie's remains were on her left ass cheek.  She walked over to Dani and I.  Audri lifted her foot into the air and stomped on Dani.  I was now the only one alive. 

"Guess what?" said Audri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat up in bed.  It had all been a dream.  A very weird dream.  Before I even thought about going back to sleep I looked at the clock.  6:30.  Time to get ready for school. 

1 hour later...

I turned the combination on my locker as Audri walked up behind me.

"Hey Spencer," said Audri.  "I know I don't know you very well, but my dad want's a couple people to test on.  Would you be interested in doing an experiment for him?"  I suddenly started to sweat. 

"No.  No, no, no, no, NO!" was my response.   I walked away.  As I started to walk away I heard Audri talk to Nico.

"Nico, would you help me with an experiment after school?" asked Audri.

"Sure," Nico replied.

"Lizzie and Dani are helping to," said Audri.  Nico had no idea what he was getting into.

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1719