I don't want to be a giant mermaid by Mr_G
Summary: A woman finds herself turned into a 300 foot mermaid. Even wrose the Spell sisters refuse to turn her back.
Categories: Transformation, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4555 Read: 37090 Published: March 20 2010 Updated: March 20 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.Author note: This was originally two stories “I don’t want to be a giant mermaid and “There’s a new mermaid in the ocean” I don’t want to be a giant mermaid

Prologue

Two tall women step onto the stage. One is a brunette, the other a blond.

“Hello I’m Cindy spell.” The brunette told the audience.

“And I’m Tammy spell.”  Said the blond woman.

“We’re the Spell sisters. “

“Our victim today is Jean King. We decided to turn her into the largest mermaid the Wishbone multiverse has even seen. She is a whopping 300 feet long.”

“For compression the previous largest mermaid is around 120 feet long.” (Found on the planet of the giant mermaids BTW)

”She is now on a beach in Nova Scotia, just starting to wake up. Let’s see how she reacts to her new body.”

End prologue

 

Chapter one

 

The first thought that came through Jean’s head was that she was dreaming.  Somehow she went from her bedroom to a strange beach. She was under the impression that someone had taken a beach and surrounding area and shrunk it. The thought the she had grown never occurred to her. When she tried to move, she couldn’t feel her legs. When she looked down at her body she screamed.

Not only was she naked. But the bottom half of her body was of a green fish complete with a fish tail. For a few seconds she thought she was wearing a mermaid costume, but she soon found it was no costume. She was a mermaid. 

“This can’t be happening.” Jean muttered to herself.

Meanwhile it was just another morning of walking along the beach for Arnold Clover and his wife Mary. That is until they heard a distant scream.

“What was that?” Mary asked her husband.

“I don’t know. But it came from the direction we’re heading it.” Arnold replied.

“Maybe we should turn around.”

“Nonsense there is no dangerous animals around. Besides I’ll protect you.”

“This is against my better judgement but alright.”

 

After a couple of moments they saw a huge mermaid lying on the beach.

“I must be seeing things. It must be a whale.”

“Doesn’t look like any whale I’ve seen. It looks like a mermaid with blond hair. I want to get a closer look.”

“Are you crazy Arnold? She could hurt or kill you.” But Arnold ignored his wife advice and headed toward the mermaid.

 

Jean was debating wither or not to stay on the beach or going into the ocean when she heard a man call out to her. She looked around but didn’t see anyone.

“I’m down here.”

She looked down and her eyes opened wide with shock. A tiny man was standing on the beach.  Then she realized he wasn’t tiny compared to the sand. A horrible idea then came to her.

“Hello I’m Jean. And you are?”

“My name is Arnold, that’s my wife Mary over there.” He pointed to a redhead walking toward them.

“This may sound strange but how tall are you?”

“I’m about 6’1”. Why do you ask?”

 

Jean was shocked. The man looked like he was somewhere between one and two inches tall. If he was telling the truth and she suspected he was. She was huge. The couple looked up are her, she could tell they were waiting for an answer.

“This may be hard to believe, but as recently as last night, I was a human woman of average stature. I have no idea, how I got turned into this monster or how I got here. Or even where here is.”

“You must think we’re stupid if you expect us to believe that nonsense.” Mary told Jean. Jean then frowned.

“I don’t like your tone Ms. If you were not so small I would knock some sense, into you.”

“Small! I’m 5’10” you idiot.”

“Please calm down ladies.” Arnold pleaded. But Jean had scoped up Mary in her hand.

“Did you call me an idiot?” Jean asked Mary

Mary suddenly realized that insulting a mermaid big enough to eat her whole was not a good idea.

“Well, it’s just I find your story hard to believe.”

“Please put my wife down.” Arnold pleaded.

“Very well.” Jean placed Mary back on the ground. She then ran to get as much distance between herself and Jean.

“Got to go. See yeah Jean.”

“Wait. Can’t you at least tell me where I am?”

“You’re on Gabriel’s Beach, located in Nova Scotia, Canada.” Arnold replied before running away.

 

“That’ didn’t go to well did it?”

Startled Jean looked up and saw two women standing before her.  Unlike the couple that had just left, they were the same size as Jean. One was a blond the other a brunette.

“What’s the matter Jean? Haven’t you seen 300 foot women before?” The blond asked her.

“I take it that you’re responsible for this mess.”

“We’re the Spell sisters; you are on ‘Tease that mortal’ a reality show.”

“You mean turning me into a monster is some short of cheap entertainment?”

“Watch your tone Ms. King. We are powerful super witches.” The brunette warned her.

“You had your fun, turn me back into a human now.”

Cindy and Tammy Spell then burst out laughing.

“The fun has just begun.” They told her before disappearing from sight.

“This is just great. Now what I’m I going to do?” Jean cried out in despair.

Bored at the beach, she pushed herself off the beach and into the ocean. Being 300 feet long, it took a few moments to find water deep enough to swim in. It didn’t surprise her that she could now breathe underwater. Most fish fled at the sight of something so big and unfamiliar. She had the sense she could swim even faster and catch them. But she didn’t want to do that at least not yet.

 

After an hour or so, Jean decided to surface. To her surprise she saw a fishing boat nearby. She decided to get a closer look.

Archie Stephen,  captain of the fishing boat “Queen of the sea” thought he was going mad when he saw the giant mermaid surface a thousand feet or so from his boat.

“Is that a mermaid?” The second mate asked the captain.

“It can’t be: it must be a whale.” The first mate suggested.

“It does look like a mermaid and she coming this way.”

 

As she got closer, Archie could tell it was indeed a mermaid with blond hair. Also her huge size became clear. If she wanted to she could easily sink his 100 foot fishing boat.

“Hello there. My name is Jean King. Who is the captain of this fine boat?”

“That would be me. Captain Stephen at your service.”

“Nice to meet you captain Stephen. You won’t happen to know what a mermaid does for fun around here?”

Archie was for a lost of words. Finally he said.

“I never met a mermaid before and neither has my crew.”

“I was just teasing you. I was getting lonely so decided to stop by for a chat.

“Lady! This is a fishing boat. We don’t have all day to chat with mermaids.” The first mate chastised her.

“I’ll handle this Mathew. Ms. King it’s not that we don’t appreciate your company, but we do have to catch fish to feed our families.”

A loud growl filled the air. It was then that she realized that she hadn’t eaten anything since becoming a mermaid.

“Great I’m hungry. What do giant mermaids eat anyway?” She asked the crew of the fishing boat.

“Don’t even think of eating us.” The second mate screamed in terror.

“Relax Mermaids don’t eat people.” Jean replied unaware that there were giant mermaids that ate people.

“How about eating some lovely seals?” The first mate suggested.

“Seals are cute. Why should I eat them?” Jean asked.

“I’m from Newfoundland. Seals are the enemy. They eat the fish before we can catch it.” The first mate replied.

Jean then gave Mathew a dirty look before swimming away.

“I don’t think getting her mad was such a good idea.” Archie told his first mate.

“What I’m worried about is her eating all the fish. “ The second mate moaned.

“Captain we do need to report her to the coast guard.” The first mate reminded the captain.

“They will probably think I’m nuts. But all right.”

 

“Where’s a restaurant when you need one?” Jean muttered. Then she remembered she had no money on her. Not to mention it would cost a fortune to feed her now.

 

“Hope this raw fish doesn’t hurt me.” Jean thought as she started swallowing fish whole.

 

She soon discovered it takes a lot of fish to feed a mermaid her size.  A humpback whale swam next to her. At first she didn’t realize it was a whale, for she was used to think of whales as huge creatures. But she easily dwarfed the 50 foot creature.

“It’s no bigger than a foot long sub.” She muttered to herself. Then she shook her head in horror, she was thinking of eating it. The whale sensing it was in danger, fled.

“Come on witches turn me back into a human before I start eating whales and seals.”  Jean pleaded.

“Would you rather eat people?” Tammy Spell asked Jean. She looked around but couldn’t see anyone.

“We decided to remain off stage for now.” Cindy spell explained.

“Well no, but it’s hard to feed this body.” The mermaid complained.

“Despite what you told captain Stephen giant mermaids do eat people.” Cindy told Jean.

“Not me. I will never eat people, whales or seals.”

“Oh yeah!” A strange feeling then came over Jean.

“You have been altered. From now on the only foods you can eat are humans, seals and whales. All other foods will make you throw up.”

“You can’t do that. I’ll prove it.” She then ate a couple of passing fish, but within seconds got an unset stomach. With the laughter of the witches in her ears she barfed up the fish.

“As an act of mercy, we will satisfy your current hunger. “ A full feeling then came over Jean.

“But as time passes you will get hungry again. Will you break down and eat animals you swore never to eat or will you starve yourself to death. We look forward to the answer.” Then the witches left her.

“This is just great. What am I going to do now?” She wondered as she swan to the surface. To her surprise she saw a large boat near by. She decided to get a closer look.

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter two

 

It was just a typical day at the Atlantic headquarters of the Canadian Coast guard. That is until the call came in.

Caller: “This is Captain Stephen of the fishing boat “Queen of the sea”.

Coast guard: “What can we do for you captain Stephen?”

Caller: “This is going to sound strange but I wish to report a giant mermaid sighting.”

Coast guard: “Beg your pardon?”

Caller “She called herself Jean and she’s huge. My boat is a 100 feet long and she dwarfed it.”

Coast Guard: Sir, the coast guard has to time for crank calls.”

Caller: “It’s no crank call. I spotted a mermaid at 45 00 N 60 00 W. My men and I are afraid she is going to eat all the fish or be a hazard to navigation.”

Coast Guard: “You need to go back to shore. You’re seeing things. (Coast Guard then hangs up)

A few minutes later the coast guard got that made them wonder if the world had gone mad.

Jean quickly realized it was a cruise ship. A big one, she estimated its length at least 900 feet, maybe even 1,000 feet. For the first time since become a giant mermaid, she felt small. Looking at the side of the ship she saw the words “Carnival Victory”. She decided to swim along side the ship for a while.

“Honey there a big mermaid swimming along the ship.”

“Nonsense. There is no such thing as mermaids.” Her husband replied. Unfortunately Jean heard the remark. (Giant mermaids have good hearing). She flapped her tail, soaking the sceptic and everyone around him.

“Sorry I was aiming for one guy.” She said to the soaked passengers. They started to complain but had second thoughts when they just how big she was.

“She has to be a big as a whale.” One passenger remarked.

“Actually she is bigger than a whale.” Another replied.

“How would you know?”

“I saw a humpback whale earlier and I dwarfed it.” Jean told them. While she was still speaking, the captain appeared.

“I’m Captain Oswald. What’s the big idea soaking my passengers?”

“One of your passengers denied the existence of mermaids. I meant to soak only him.”

“What do you want other than to bother my passengers?”

“I was lonely. I didn’t mean to hurt them.”

“Aren’t there other mermaids or mermen out there?” the captain asked her.

“I’ve never seen them. True be told until yesterday I was a human named Jean King. Then the Spell sisters turned me into a mermaid for some sort of weird realty show.”

“I suppose you want to believe the reports of mega giantesses spotted in Newfoundland.” The sceptic sneered.

“What mega giantesses?”

“Their have been reports of a group of gigantic women holding some sort of barbecue on the south coast of the island Newfoundland. Reports I don’t believe.” The captain replied.

“I’ve never been to Newfoundland, but I hear it’s a lovely island. Can you tell me how to get there?”

“This ship is heading for St John’s Newfoundland, you can fallow us there.”

Interlude

Cindy Spell: “Captain Oswald doesn’t know it but its GTS-goddesses not mere mortal giantesses that have been spotted in Newfoundland.”

Tammy Spell: “The first annual evil GTS-goddess barbecue. They got an interesting menu, besides from people, they got whales and seals on the menu.

Cindy: “hmm, that gives me an idea. I’ll be back soon.”

End interlude

Jean had no trouble keep up with the curse ship. When they got close to Newfoundland, she could smell a barbecue. Then she saw the biggest woman she had ever seen. She had blond hair and was dressed in a tank top and shorts. She was also 4,000 feet tall and looking for something.

“Jean King where are you?” The enormous woman asked.

“Down here.” Jean replied.

“Woah! You really are a mermaid. Anyway my name is Joanna Jones. I’m here to invite you to the first annual evil GTS-goddess club barbecue.”

“But I’m not a GTS-goddess and what’s this about evil?”

“We know you not a GTS-goddess but we decided to invite you anyway.” Joanna replied ignoring the question about evil.

Part of Jean wanted to flee, but her nose told her that something tasted good.

“Lead the way.” She told Joanna.

 

She quickly discovered that 4,000 foot GTS-goddesses are fast. Joanna was moving faster than she could swim. Fortunately she could spot Joanna from a long ways off and it was far to the barbecue site was being held on the south coast of Newfoundland.

Another thing she noticed was just how large the GTS-goddesses were. True some where smaller than Joanna, but all were much bigger than Jean’s 300 feet.

“Welcome to the barbecue Jean. My name is Margret.” A 6,000 foot redhead greeted her at the shore line.

“Thank you. I must say something smells good.”

 “We got three types of food here. Show her goddesses.”

Three trays were brought out. The first tray was full of barbecued whales. The second tray had roasted seals and the third tray was filled with cooked humans, both men and women.

“You eat people?” Jean asked Margret.

“These humans are rebels that dared rebel against GTS-goddess rule.” Margret explained.

“Try them. Humans can be quite tasty.” A 3,000 foot Japanese GTS-goddess suggested. To demonstrate she ate a handful of people off the human tray.

“If you makes you feel any better, all the humans at the barbecue are already dead. You won’t be responsible for their deaths.” A 2500 foot redhead pointed out.

“I’ll never eat people.” Jean vowed.

“What if we force feed people to her?” Joanna suggested.

“I got a better idea. We eat the giant mermaid.” An 1800 foot female Samurai suggested.

“I second the idea.” A 3,000 foot blond GTS-goddess added.

“Wait a moment. You can’t eat me.”Jean protested.

“Sure we can. “ Margret replied.

Jean swam like she never had before. Sadly not only were the evil GTS-goddesses big, they were fast. Within second she felt huge hands around her body. She tried to resist, but felt herself being lifted out of the water.  Compared to Margret (the GTS-Goddess lifting her out of the water) she was no bigger than a mouse.

“Foolish mermaid. Did you really think that you could escape?” Margret mocked her.

“I hate to say this but: save me spell sisters.” Jean cried out.

Interlude

Watching the whole scene unfold were the two Spell sisters.

Cindy: “This isn’t what I had in mind. I thought they might force feed her. Not try to eat her.”

Tammy: “Should we rescue her?”

Cindy: “I suppose we should save her.”

End interlude

To Margret’s shock, the giant mermaid disappeared from her hands.

“Hey! That’s not fair.” Margret called out.

Jean King found herself floating in white all she could see was white.

“Where I’m I?” Jean asked.

The two super witches then appeared beside her.

“You’re in limbo until we decide your ultimate fate.” Tammy replied.

“I am grateful that you saved me from the goddesses, but please turn me back into a human and send me home.”

“What’s the fun of that?” Cindy asked her.

“You’re not thinking of leaving me a giant mermaid, are you?”

“Saving you comes with a price.”

“I only needed saving because you turned me into a giant mermaid. Be fair witches.”

“Us fair?” They said in unison before bursting out in laughter.

Jean then found herself in the middle of an ocean. She was then joined by the Spell sisters.

“Welcome to the planet of the giant mermaids. There are plenty of whales and seals on this world so you won’t starve to death. Not to mention humans. “Cindy told her.

“There are also giant mermaids, but at 100 to 120 feet long they are much smaller than you.” Tammy added. (Jean is 300 feet long BTW)

“You can’t leave me here.” Jean begged.

“Why not? You’re the biggest fish of the sea. You could probably make your self queen of the giant mermaids if you wanted to.” Tammy pointed out.

“I don’t want to be a queen, or a mermaid for that matter. Send me home.”

“But this is your home now.”Cindy told her.  Then the super witches left her.

 To be continued
Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter three

 The afternoon sun felt good on Queenie’s body. She was lying on the beach, her tail in the waves.  On her head was long red hair. Her closed eyes green in colour. If she was human she might be mistaken for an Irish woman. But she wasn’t human. She was a giant mermaid. At 120 feet from the top of her head to the end of her tail she was a big mermaid even among giant mermaids, so big that few would dare disrupt her rest.

“QUEENIE, QUEENIE.”

She opened her eyes and found Shortie swimming toward the beach. Her top half looked like she was East Asian and at 100 feet long she was short for an adult giant mermaid,

“This better be important.”

“There’s a new giant mermaid in the ocean.”

“You woke me up to tell me that.”

“She’s even bigger than you. And I’m not talking just a few feet longer.”

“Shortie, I’m as big as they come.”

“Not anymore. The new comer is so big I wonder if she the one the prophecy talks about.”

Queenie rolled her eyes. For years there had been a story going around the mermaids about a mermaid so big she would dwarf the other giant mermaids.

 “You don’t believe that silly story do you?”

“I didn’t until an hour ago when I saw her for the first time. She is swimming a few miles offshore.”

“All right I’ll take a look. But if you’re lying to me, you’re in big trouble.” 

Jean King was bored. She had been on the planet of the giant mermaids for a couple of days now and only seen one giant mermaid who fled from her, mumbling something about Queenie not going to like this.“Who the heck is Queenie?” Jean asked the open ocean.

“She is the boss of giant mermaids in this ocean and one of my wives.” A voice replied.

“Who said that?” Jean asked looking around.

“I did, look in front of your nose.”

Jean finally spotted the merman in front of her. At six feet long he was hard to spot. (Jean is 300 feet long BTW)

“What’s the matter, never seen a merman before?”

“No I haven’t. I’m new this world. Name is Jean King by the way.”

“Bobie is my name. I am husband to Queenie and three other mermaids.”

“Really! So you’re the boss of mermen?”

“Ha,ha. No. We mermen are very rare. It’s not by choice that I’m shared between several mermaids.”

“I’m more of a one man, one woman type of gal.”

 Then Jean saw two mermaids swimming toward her. Bobie noticed them as well.

“It’s Queenie and Shortie. I got to go.”

“Wait! Which one is Queenie?”

“She’s the big redhead.” He replied as he fled the scene. Jean could now see the smaller of the mermaids was the one she saw before.  The larger one did have red hair and didn’t look too happy.

“All right who are you and what are you doing in my ocean?” Queenie asked her.

“My name is Jean King. I’m a human who was turned into a giant mermaid by the spell sisters and placed into this ocean against my will.”

 “Who ever hear of a mermaid named Jean King?” Queenie asked.

“It’s the name my parents gave me. By the way do you know where I can find seals or whales around here?”

“Why don’t you eat fish and humans like the other giant mermaids?” Shortie asked.

“Thanks the Spell sisters. I can’t eat fish. I’ve tried. As for humans, I may be a giant mermaid on the outside but on the inside I’m a human. ”

 Both Queenie and Shortie burst out in laugher. Laugher that came to an quick end when Jean’s stomach growled.

“I hate to be rude, but I need to get some food now.”

“Come back I haven’t dismissed you yet.” Queenie cried out. She grabbed Jean by the tail. She soon discovered that holding on to a mermaid over twice your length isn’t easy.

“Let go me of me.” Jean cried as she shook Queenie off. Then she swam away.

“Damm she is too big to be control.” Queenie muttered as Jean swam away.

 “Think we’re going to have a seal and whale shortage around here.” Shortie commented.“Bet she’ll be eating people within a week.” Queenie predicted.

 To be continued

Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter four

 “We are now approaching Seal Island. Seal Island has one of the largest seal populations in all the North Atlantic.”

Arnold Bond looked over the tour boat.  There were a dozen fellow seal lovers in the boat. The island itself was a shot distance away. While not large its shores was covered with seals. The gasps from tourists brought his attention to a distance in the water off shore. To his surprise a huge mermaid with blond hair emerged from the water and attacked the seals. The seals screamed in terror and began fleeing for their lives. But the mermaid was so big and fast that she easily caught them in her hands and began eating them.

“She’s the biggest mermaid I’ve ever seen.” A man cried out.

“Bet she even bigger than Queenie.” A woman cried out.

“I didn’t think mermaids ate seals.” Another man cried.

“They don’t. At least they didn’t until today.  We got to stop her.” Arnold told the passengers as steered the boat toward the mermaid.

“How?” A few passengers asked.

“By making her see reason.” Arnold replied. He wished he had more than just a small hand gun on board.” 

Jean King was surprised how tasty the seals were. She gulped them down one by one. She had eaten a dozen seals before she noticed the tour boat. Then she heard the man shouting.“STOP! LEAVE THOSE SEALS ALONE.”

“BUT I’M HUNGREY.” Jean shouted back.

“That’s no excuse. Who are you anyway?”

“My name is Jean King. I was human once. But the Spell sisters turned me into a giant mermaid. And you are?”

“Arnold Bond. I’m a co founder of Seal Lovers of North America. I must insist that you stop eating seals.”

“No can do. Thanks to the witches I can only eat whales, seals or humans. Fish makes me throw up.”

“All right then, why don’t you eat the prisoners of the peninsula of doom located just a few miles north of here or the odd fishermen.” Arnold suggested.

“Let me get this straight. You don’t mind if I eat prisoners or fishermen. Yet you mind if I eat seals and I’m guessing whales as well.”

“The prisoners are sent to the peninsula to be eaten by giant mermaids. As for fishermen, being eaten by a giant mermaid has been an accepted occupational hazard for centuries.”

“Think I’ll stick with seals and whales.” Jean said before resuming her seal feast.Arnold then fired several shots at Jean. But she was too big for the bullets to have much impact. She made sure her face was not facing the gun.

“You’re going to regret this.” Arnold called out as he steered the boat away.  

 “I’m innocent I tell you.” The tall blond man cried out as he was being tied to the post.

“That what they all say.” The guard tying him replied. Besides the blond prisoner, there were five others prisoners tied to posts.After the prisoners were all tied up, the guard sounded a large under water bell. Then he fled inland.The prisoner’s hopes that the giant mermaids were not around were soon dashed. For not one but two showed up. One was a 116 footer with an African appearance. The other was a 112 foot brunette with fair skin.

 “You don’t want to eat me.” One man cried out as the dark skin mermaid untied him from the post.

“Shut up.” The dark skin mermaid replied before biting his head off.Within seconds the tall blond man was the only one left standing.

“He’s mine.” The dark skinned mermaid called out.

“Come on Darkie. You had three men while I only had two.” The brunette protested.

“Only a miracle can save me now.” The survivor moaned. 

“LEAVE HIM ALONE.”

Both mermaids turned to see who had spoken. It was the largest mermaid either one had ever seen.The dark skinned mermaid shrugged and swam off. But the brunette mermaid protested.

“He’ll only be a bite to you. But he will go a long way toward filling me up.”

“You want filling up there are tasty seals a few miles from here.”

“Eat seals! Are you stupid?”

The brunette asked. Jean then placed her hands on the brunette’s neck.

“Did you just call me stupid?” Jean replied.

“Ok I’m sorry. Please let me go.”

“Promise not to eat any more humans today?”

“Fine, I promise now let me go.”

Jean let go and the brunette swam away.

“Are you here to save me?” The prisoner asked.

“Yes, my name is Jean King. What’s your name?” Jean asked as she cut the ropes with her fingernail.“

”Eric Baker, I was framed for a murder I didn’t commit.”

“Hope I’m not letting a murder go free.” Jean thought. Out load she said. “You’re free to go.”

‘Thank you my lady. I won’t forget this.” Eric told her before walking away from the shore. Jean watched him go.

“What a day. I managed to get the “queen of mermaids” made with me along with several other mermaids. And I managed some local humans upset with me. Hope tomorrow will be better.” Jean thought to herself.

The end for now 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1588